In The Belly of the Bitch by welcometothejungle
Summary:

When a villain shrinks Simon and Jenny and they are unknowingly swallowed by a hot mean girl, they must find a way out of her belly. Can they escape, or will they be digested?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Couples , Instant Size Change, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10732 Read: 44315 Published: July 12 2015 Updated: July 25 2015
Story Notes:

So this is the seventh story in my on-going Voreverse series. New readers can probably pick up what happened before this story through little details, although there are six stories worth of content with many characters having relationships, cheating on each other, and starting uncover a government conspiracy so yeah, a lot has happened. Feel free to read the other stories and if you already have, then welcome back and let's get started!

1. Detention by welcometothejungle

2. Tummy Trouble by welcometothejungle

3. All's Well That Burps Well by welcometothejungle

Detention by welcometothejungle

1. Detention

Simon remembered that night well. It was just him and Claudia, alone in their hotel room. The lights of San Francisco streamed in through the window, giving a breathtaking view of the city until Claudia closed the curtains over. There was only a lamp on in the room, illuminating her as she turned around and stripped off her top, then slid her short shorts down around the ankles of her bare feet.

            Her bra was flung away in an instant and he stared at her luscious breasts as she bent down to slide her panties off. Simon smiled and walked over to her, dropping his shorts and underwear as he did so. They embraced and she helped him out of his shirt. They kissed and she slid down to her knees, opening her mouth as she moved towards his crotch.

            Standing naked in the dim light, Simon tilted his head back in pleasure, feeling her go to work. He grabbed her head and massaged her temples, gently moving his hips back and forth to help her. Simon tried to hold it, to maintain the feeling for as long as possible.

            Then he came.

            Like a baby sucking from a bottle, Claudia gulped the white substance with each ejaculation. He sighed, beginning to relax. He fell back onto the bed. Claudia got up and licked the cum off her lips then swallowed. Then she fell on top of him, twisting her hips to fit him inside of her.

            Simon moaned in orgiastic pleasure and ran his hands down her flanks. She rode him hard into the soft hotel mattress. The bed springs started to creak. Simon didn’t care if anyone heard them. This was simply amazing.

            “Come on, you can do it,” he managed between breaths.

            Claudia had an intense look of determination on her face as she thrust up and down, beats of sweet starting to trickle down her face. In fact, her whole body was becoming drenched in sweat as they continued to ride. After that big burst he had given into her mouth, he was working hard to get ready for another. So was she. His hands slid along her back, feeling her salty, sweaty tan skin.

            “It’s coming,” she said. “I’m coming!”

            Me too, Simon thought, bracing himself.

            Then the orgasm. It was at that moment he realized he forgot to wear a condom, but Claudia had never had sex before he briefly remembered. Plus she had the pill. But these were just brief thoughts overcome by the intense pleasure each of their hormone-raging teenage bodies were enjoying right now.

            Claudia didn’t stop. She rode him slower but came down to kiss his lips, to suck his neck until she gave him a hicky. He licked her shoulders, tasting her salty sweat. He reached behind him, managing to grab the lamp to turn it off. Darkness surrounded them.

            Then she pulled back, riding him hard again. Their eyes were open again. Even in the darkness, he could see her wild almond gleaming, her smile and excitement at doing this for the first time. And he smiled too.

^^^

They had had sex for over two hours that night. And Simon had loved every second of it, but after it happened and they lay naked together in bed he began to feel strange. Something just wasn’t as right as when he and Jenny had done it. He couldn’t place his finger on it. The two girls were so close, yet different. Claudia was dirty blond, but Jenny was lighter, almost honey. Claudia had a slender frame, but Jenny was slimmer still. Claudia’s almond eyes were gorgeous, but they didn’t have the same flare as Jenny’s also-almond eyes did.

            But Jenny was dating his best friend Tommy and Simon was dating Jenny’s best friend Claudia. They had hooked up at the beginning of their Spring Break trip after several days of being chased by government agents, and after that they had vowed to never let the truth come to light. As part of re-strengthening his relationship with Claudia, he had slept with her towards the end of Spring Break when they finally reached San Francisco after a detour to Palm Springs.

            After one of the government agents had been unknowingly eaten by Claudia and the other, a psychotic vore fetishist named the Huntress, had escaped. Simon and Jenny lied to Tommy, who also knew about the shrink ray conspiracy, that they had been getting sodas when the Huntress found them and shrank them and tried to kill them. They also told him that Karey, the girl they picked up at the dessert motel, was an escapee from a secret government project and that she knew more than they did.

            Tommy had said they needed to be cautious for a few days before heading out to San Fran, but that passed without incident.

            That was mid-March and it was now early May. There were only a few weeks left of school. The year was drawing to a close, a year in which so much had happened. There had been no sign of government agents and he had resisted pulling on some more possible threads, since the last time he contacted a conspiracy theorist it had alerted the Program, or whoever the hell ran the Program. Now he was playing it safe, enjoying dating Claudia and trying to lead a normal life until the school year was finally over.

            He had to assume that Jenny had fucked Tommy. He had slept with a few girls this year and had become a sex addict for a while. He couldn’t wait to get in Jenny’s shorts and have her lose her virginity to him, which is why Simon found it so ironic that he and Jenny had lost their virginities to each other. But he never asked her. They hadn’t done much talking since. It was too awkward.

            It made him wonder if that was why he felt different about Claudia still, that maybe no time was quite like the first time.

            Simon thought all of this as he sat in his desk in math class, staring at Jenny as she took notes in her binder. She looked happy. He wondered why he wasn’t. She didn’t even notice him.

            “Simon, pay attention!” barked Mr. Lawrence. He was the gruff substitute who had come in after Spring Break. Ever since Mrs. Watson had “gone missing” (although Simon knew what had actually happened to her) towards the beginning of the school year, there had been a handful of teachers who had been in and out to take her place. Mr. Lawrence was particularly an asshole. He strictly enforced the no cell phone policy and the dress code.

            Simon’s head snapped back around to look at him. “Sorry, sir. Won’t happen again.”

            “Damn right it won’t,” Mr. Lawrence barked, then turned back to the board.

            Jenny giggled softly next to him. He turned to see her. She was looking at him.

            “He’s such an asshole,” she said, quietly so that Mr. Lawrence wouldn’t hear them.

            “Tell me about it,” he replied.

            “So…what’cha been up to lately?” Jenny asked.

            Simon scratched his head. “Not much. Hanging out with Claudia. Oh, I got a new phone.” He took it out of his pocket. It was one of the new Sony phones.

            “Xperia, nice,” she remarked. “Is that the waterproof one?”

            “Yeah,” he said. “I haven’t gotten to test that yet, though.”

            “Don’t you each have dates already?” came a voice to the left of Simon. It was Emma. She was one of the prettiest girls at school, but not as hot as Jenny or Claudia. She had honey blond hair and blue eyes and a petite frame. At the beginning of the year she had been kind of nice, but Simon had noticed her drifting towards being meaner and meaner as the year wore on, especially after her best friend Alexis “disappeared” (and Simon knew about that one too). She was especially mean to Claudia, since at Cat’s Christmas party she had beaten Emma in an eggnog drinking contest. When they went out to dinner on Valentine’s Day in a large group, Emma had forced Claudia into a rematch eating contest and won. Claudia came in a close second, but still had to suffer through a bad tummy ache.

            Emma had originally been in Tommy’s math period, but got transferred into Simon and Jenny’s in the second half of the year.

            “It would just break my heart to see you guys break up with Claudia and Tommy,” Emma joked. “You guys are just such cute couples.” She chuckled.

            “Emma, just leave us alone,” Jenny said. “Not like you’ve dated anyone for a while.”

            “There was Drew on Valentine’s Day,” Emma said defensively. “But…I don’t know where he went.”

            Jenny’s belly let out a little rumble. She was getting hungry since it was the afternoon, but the noise made Simon shiver. Neither girls knew it, but Jenny accidentally ate Drew that night on a plate of pasta. Jenny knew about the shrink rays but he had been careful not to mention any of the people she had unknowingly swallowed. It was only a handful and some of them had deserved it, but others, like Francine and Drew certainly did not and were subjected to a horrible fate inside the beautiful girl’s tummy.

            “Anyway,” Emma continued. “I heard a rumor that Claudia’s cheating on you, Simon.”

            He and Jenny just laughed. “Right,” he said. Emma was obviously just making stuff up to pull at their strings.

            “Claudia wouldn’t do that,” Jenny said, almost laughing.

            “I don’t know,” said Emma. “Maybe she just doesn’t think you’re man enough. Or maybe she’s hooking up with Tommy. Wouldn’t that be hysterical? You’re dating the other’s best friend and then you found out they slept with each other?!” Emma giggled.

            Simon and Jenny felt knots form in their stomachs. Jenny gave a light laugh along, but he could see it her eyes. She felt terrible, and so did he.

            “Alright, Emma,” said Jenny, turning back to her notes. She secretly took out some gum and put it in her mouth. “That’s enough.” She began chewing, which helped take her mind off that night with Simon.

            Suddenly, Emma started talking louder. “Simon and Jenny, could you please stop talking so I could concentrate?!”

            Mr. Lawrence snapped his head around. “Simon! Jenny! I can’t believe I have to talk to you. And Jenny, is that…gum?”

            Jenny looked up and accidentally swallowed.

            Mr. Lawrence looked very angry. “Detentions. Both of you.”

            Emma snickered.

            “And you too, Emma,” he added.

            She looked shocked. “Wait, what?”

            “I’ll see all three of you after school,” Mr. Lawrence said. “And you better not say anything else this entire class, unless you want a referral.”

            The entire class was silent. No one said anything for the rest of the period as Mr. Lawrence continued the lesson on the board.

^^^

After his last period of the day, Simon headed over to his locker. Tommy and Jenny walked over.

            “Heard what happened,” Tommy said. “Man, Mr. Lawrence is such a douche. You should see him in my period.”

            “Yeah,” Simon said.

            “Hey,” Tommy said. “After this is over, how about you text Claudia,” he told Simon. “We can all go out to dinner. See a movie or something.”

            “Sounds good,” Jenny said.

            “I’ll just be waiting at the plaza across the street,” Tommy said. Just across from their school was a plaza with a Starbucks, a few other restaurants, and a UPS store. Students liked to hang out there after school sometimes.

            “See you later,” he said, kissing Jenny on the cheek before turning and walking off.

            Simon and Jenny watched him go. An awkward feeling hung in the air between them.

            Jenny rubbed her arm. “You know, this isn’t so bad.”

            “It’s not?” Simon said, confused.

            “It’s an excuse to hang out…” she said, her face getting red. “With you…”

            Now he was getting red and a happy feeling flushed throughout him. Maybe this wouldn’t be such a bad afternoon after all.

            They walked over to one of the buildings and entered Mr. Lawrence’s room. He was sitting behind his desk, doing a crossword puzzle. He glanced up. “Normally, I’d give you extra time for being late, but it appears that Emma may be skipping entirely.”

            Just then, the door swung open and Emma walked in. “I’m here,” she said, holding a cup of Starbucks. “I just had to run across the street to get this.” As they watched, she took out her own thermos, screwed off the lid, and poured the latte in. Then she took a sip. “Ah, I just like in in my own thermos better,” she said, and rubbed her tummy.

            Suddenly, Simon felt a boner coming on. At the beginning of the year, Emma had had one of the slimmest, smoothest stomachs of any of the girls at school. After she became more and more of a big eater, she had gotten a slight spare tire. Her metabolism prevented her from being in anyway close to being overweight, but this belly was more noticeable than Claudia’s smooth, slight bulge from all those big meals she ate. Even though he normally found himself attracted to flat stomachs, Simon couldn’t deny that Emma’s tummy, visible just below where her navy blue shirt ended, was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

            He imagined the coffee traveling down her esophagus and landing inside her beautifully cute tummy. For a moment he wondered what it would be like to be in there, taking a bath inside Emma’s belly…

            Then Simon snapped out of it. He was in detention next to the girl he still had feelings for and who appeared to still have feelings for him. And Emma was consistently mean to Claudia and had taken up the bitch mantle ever since Caterina had taken a one-way trip to Jenny’s stomach, although she had totally had that coming after she ate innocent people, raped Tommy, and then put Francine into Jenny’s eggnog cup. Cat had started out as a bully and became a murderer, but right now Emma was just a mean girl. Many of her friends had been Cat’s and Emma’s best friend Alexis had been the main one she talked to. With her gone, Simon guessed she just had to adapt to remain popular. She had hooked up with guys every so often, but becoming a new queen bee meant she had to have her obligatory boy-toy to have sex with and flaunt her relationship all over school. She also needed a punching bag of a person to bully. For Cat, that had been Alexis. For Emma, it appeared Claudia was in the line of fire.

            “Emma, you were supposed to be here on time. And you’re lucky I don’t give you another detention for violating dress code. I can see your stomach,” Mr. Lawrence said.

            “But Mr. Lawrence,” Emma cooed, lifting up her shirt a little more. “I saw you trying to shift your pants in class when you saw me. You know you like what you see…” She wore dark eyeliner and cherry-red lipstick to complete her look, another reason why Simon was trying to control his own crotch at this very moment.

            Mr. Lawrence didn’t have anything to say. He just blinked, but Simon could tell he was attracted to her. He was in his late forties, had the early stages of balding, and had brown hair. He had a handsome face however and a strong jaw, which is why the schoolgirls frequently commented that he was the most attractive teacher they had seen in a few years. Jenny and Claudia both hated him because of his rough attitude.

            “Emma, we will deal with your…personal matters later,” he said. “Please take a seat and maybe I’ll let you out early…” He said it as if he were hitting on her. Simon and Jenny both had looks of disgust on their faces. Jenny felt a lump forming in her stomach at how uncomfortable it was to be witnessing this.

            “Okay Mr. L,” she cooed. “I just have to go…fix something in the bathroom.” She put a hand to her crotch. “It’s shifted and I need to fix it.”

            “Please be quick Emma,” Mr. Lawrence said, smiling.

            She giggled and walked out of the room, Mr. Lawrence staring at her beautiful booty at the rear of her white short shorts. If there was one thing every guy in school agreed, it was that Emma had a nice ass.

            The door closed behind her.

            Jenny and Simon walked towards two desks in the back corner. “How long do we need to be here?” Jenny asked tiredly. Simon heard her tummy grumble. She probably wanted to eat an afternoon snack, he thought.

            Mr. Lawrence walked towards his desk, opening a drawer. “Not very long at all, actually.” Out of the drawer he pulled something.

            Simon saw out of the corner of his eye, then did a double take.

            It was a shrink ray with a red streak on the side of it.

            Jenny stopped and turned too. The next thing he knew, both of them were in each other’s arms and backing away slowly.

            “What do you want with us?” she asked.

            “Did you really think you could outrun us?” Mr. Lawrence smirked.

            “The Program,” Simon said.

            “Karey must have told you about that,” Mr. Lawrence said. “Oh well, I’ll deal with her later.”

            Then he fired.

            Jenny and Simon felt a strange buzzing sensation and the next thing they knew they were shrunken down to being ¼ of an inch tall. They tried to run but didn’t gain much ground before Mr. Lawrence picked them up and put them in the palm of his giant hand.

            “What are you going to do with us?” Jenny said, her voice cracking.

            “There really was only one reason I gave Emma a detention,” he cackled.

            Simon saw he was taking them towards Emma’s desk. He saw the thermos and suddenly realized what was going on. Jenny did too. She screamed.

            “Don’t worry,” Mr. Lawrence’s voice boomed. “You’re going to take a one-way trip to Emma’s tummy. Think of it like a big waterslide where you get digested by acids in a dark smelly pit at the end.”

            And then he dropped them. They screamed, tumbling through the air down through the open part of the lid before splashing into the brown liquid of the latte.

            Simon surfaced then called out her name. “Jenny!”

            “I’m over here!” she called. He spotted her and swam over. It was mostly dark, but the open part of lid shed light down onto them from above. They huddled and looked up. Somewhere in the distance, a door opened.

            “Hey, where’d those two brats go?” they heard Emma say, her voice suddenly louder and booming.

            “They’re just going to the bathroom if they haven’t snuck off. Jenny wanted to sip some of your latte, but I stopped her,” Mr. Lawrence said, his voice more playful with Emma then when he was lecturing the class.

            “I better drink it before that bitch gets back then,” Emma said.

            Then she appeared above them, a beautiful, towering giantess. They were just little specks on the surface of the coffee, but she didn’t even look before she picked it up. Fear gripped Simon. He had seen so many people get eaten before, but now he was about to be one of them. There was no escape. This was the end. He couldn’t warn Tommy or Karey that they were in danger.

            Both he and Jenny were going to die.

            They screamed “Emma!” and “Stop, please!” over and over again but Emma didn’t hear them. Through the lid, they saw her cherry-red lipstick lips coming closer. Then they parted to reveal her cavernous mouth. The cup began to tilt, like a rollercoaster coming to the top of the highest point and getting ready to rush down.

            Just before the liquid began to pour, Simon pulled Jenny closer and kissed her full on the lips. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt them rush forward, slide over Emma’s tongue, and then a loud gulp! before they were falling, sliding, and tumbling their way down her gullet towards the dark pit that awaited them.

^^^

Mr. Lawrence watched with glee as Emma’s stomach moved in and out as each mouthful moved down her esophagus. She tilted the thermos all the way up and then put the empty cup down and sighed. Emma licked latte off her lips and rubbed her exposed belly, where he could hear the liquid entering and settling in even from a few feet away.

            And then without even trying to cover her mouth, she let out a loud, satisfying burp.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

This story is mainly just setting up the next one and further developing a few plot threads left hanging by the last story, The Huntress. It's only going to be 3 chapters long and is much more to the point that my last story and has much better pace. On August 3, it'll be the one year anniversary of this series so i'll launch my next, bigger story there.

Other than that, I now have a reddit account and I'm looking for any of you artists out there to draw some art depicting scenes from any of my stories on this site. The reddit link below specifices Not-So-Happy Meals but I'd also really like to see a vore scene from The Party (especially the girls in bras and short shorts unknowingly eating people in the pizza eating contest, amiright?!) or something like that. No, I don't have anything to give but my eternal gratitude for such artwork, but you would make my life really, really happy right now to see my work actually get brought to life (im going through relationship troubles right now so that would really, really brighten my mood)!

The link's below and let me what you think of the first chapter!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/3d2o9u/who_can_draw_the_best_art_based_on_this_vore/

Tummy Trouble by welcometothejungle

2. Tummy Trouble

The next thing Simon knew, he and Jenny were sliding through an opening and then falling more, down into the darkness. They hit a liquid surface with a splash which stung at his skin as soon as he went under. Simon swam back up. It was dark and he could barely see anything, waiting for his eyes to adjust.

            “Jenny!” he called out.

            A short distance away, he heard her reply. “Simon! I’m over here!”

            He heard her splashing. “I’m coming, stay where you are!”

            Simon paddled forward, but everything around him was moving. Emma’s stomach was churning, trying to digest its contents. Trying to digest them.

            “Simon!” she cried out again, this time farther away.

            He swam harder faster. It seemed to take an eternity, but finally he reached her soaking wet figure and hugged her tight. The gastric acids were burning at his skin and hers, but they didn’t care as they held each other close.

            Simon didn’t know what to do now. It was all over. They were going to die here in Emma’s tummy. In all his time in the Rays Club, he and Tommy had never come across an instance of someone being eaten and surviving. Once you landed in the belly, it was game over.

            Jenny was terrified as he clutched her tightly, but he thought about the people that she ate. Francine and Drew didn’t deserve it, but once they slid down her esophagus they were just bits of food that she digested. The stomach didn’t discriminate against anyone: if it was digestible, it would be broken down and absorbed by the body. Francine and Drew gave Jenny the energy to continue to function and to go about her daily life.

            It gave her the energy to have sex with him.

            He wondered if he deserved it, being inside of here. He knew Jenny didn’t mean to eat those people and would have broken down in tears and never recovered if she knew, but he and Tommy had been so blasé about Francine’s death in Jenny’s tummy because they were so happy they had girlfriends that it pushed her boyfriend Bobby over the edge. And then he cheated on his girlfriend to sleep with her hotter best friend, even though his girlfriend was already nice and very attractive.

            Jenny was crying. Suddenly, he snapped back into reality.

            He couldn’t have that defeatist view. He couldn’t let the Program win and silence them. He had to get to the bottom of the conspiracy. And most of all, he couldn’t let Jenny die here. They had to make it out.

            Simon’s eyes had adjusted now, so he could see better. It was still very, very dark, but he could vaguely make out a lumped mass floating nearby them.

            “Come on,” he said and they swam in that direction.

            Finally, they reached it and grabbed on, hauling their stinking wet bodies up onto the object. It was gooey and disgusting and he realized he remembered Emma eating a big lunch of lasagna. This was the remains of that meal, all bundled and mashed up and being gradually broken down inside of her stomach.

            “Oh my god,” said Jenny, leaning next to him. “How are we going to get out here?”

            Simon leaned closer to her, kissing her wet cheek. “I don’t know, baby. I don’t know.”

^^^

Emma sighed and leaned against her desk, watching her tummy gurgle as she scratched it with one hand, the other hand propping her against the desk. Now that the latte was gone, she was already thinking about her next snack. She had told the girls to wait for her at the plaza across the street so that as soon as her detention was over, she could join them and they could grab a bite or two (or for Emma, three) to eat.

            Mr. Lawrence was sitting as his desk, going over his gradebook, but he glanced up every so often to look at her beautiful figure, particularly her belly. He was smiling to himself. Emma had no why he was so happy to see her stomach. Maybe she just had a really cute tummy? Emma smirked to herself, sure of that one.

            She began to pick her teeth. “So, Mr. L… When are the other students coming back from the bathroom?”

            He frowned. “I think they’re playing hooky. You know what, you’ve served your detention for the day. Go have fun.”

            “Thanks, Mr. L!” she giggled, on purposely acting this way. She ran up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, then grabbed her empty thermos and purse and headed out the door.

            As soon as it shut behind her, Mr. Lawrence took out his phone and dialed a number. “This is Agent Lawrence. The job is done.”

            There was a pause on the other end of the line. Then, a voice spoke.

            “Good work, Agent. You just accomplished what not even the Huntress could do. Did it look like an accident?”

            “They’ll just be considered MIA after running off,” Lawrence said. “They’re really just inside this hot girl’s belly. I’ve got an idea for how I can be kicked out of my “teaching position”. I fuck that little brat, news gets out, I get fired and disappear into the woodwork but actually just go on to my next job for the Program, and that slutty bitch gets to have that hang over her head for the rest of her life.”

            “That it is an option for an exit strategy. Your efficiency on this operation may allow that to be your bonus.”

            “What about subject K-267?” Lawrence asked.

            “We have not spotted her yet. She will be taken care of by another operative.”

            “The Huntress?”

            “Actually, we still have not located the Huntress. She did another few assignments for us last month and then disappeared about two weeks ago. We are in the process of tracking her, but we fear she may have gone rogue.”

            “That could be dangerous to our other operations,” Lawrence said.

            “Don’t worry,” the voice responded. “We will have her dealt with.”

            And then they hung up.

^^^

Emma found her friends, just some girls from around school, waiting for her out in front of Starbucks.

            “Hey Emma,” a hot blonde named Rachel said. Emma remembered Rachel all the way back from Tina’s party at the beginning of the year. She had been there to witness Emma eat three whole pizzas to beat both Alexis and Cat, both whom she hadn’t seen in a while. She didn’t know why.

            Emma couldn’t wait to tell everybody about how Mr. Lawrence had eyed her scrumptious belly, but then she saw her. It was Claudia, talking to these girls. Her friends. How dare Claudia intrude, Emma thought. She has no right to be here.

            “Hey Claudia,” Emma said in an overly-cheerful voice.

            Claudia looked up from talking to Casey, a hot brunette girl, and the blood drained from her face.

            “Oh, hey Emma,” said Claudia. She looked timid, like she wanted to run away, Emma noticed. Like a puppy with its tail between its legs.

            Emma smiled.

            “You won’t believe what happened earlier this afternoon, Claudia,” Emma said, coming over. “You’re boyfriend and your best friend just got up and left detention. They snuck out.” Emma smiled, they waited for it. “You know, I bet there probably off somewhere having sex right now.”

            All of the other girls laughed.

            Claudia swallowed.

            Emma knew she had her right where she wanted her.

            “No,” Claudia said. “Simon would never cheat on me, he’s always been a faithful boyfriend. And Jenny’s been my BFF since middle school. They wouldn’t do that to me.”

            “I don’t know,” said Emma. “I mean, Jenny’s always been the hotter of the two of you. Maybe Simon just decided to fuck who really turned him on, you know. Have you even…” Emma put her fingers to her lips and gave a giggle, looking her up and down. “Gotten close to him?”

            Claudia took a step back. “What my boyfriend and I do is none of your business!”

            “I bet he got her to suck his dick,” Rachel laughed. “And I bet he did just for enjoyment because she was so desperate.” All of the other girls laughed too.

            “Oh I bet they went all the way,” said Emma. “I bet he fucked her because she was so desperate for his dick she practically forced herself on him over Spring Break. And then he decided she wasn’t that good, but she’s so stupid that he could get away with sliding into both her pussy and her hotter friend’s.”

            The girls laughed again.

            Claudia was slowly backing up, tears forming in her eyes. “No,” she said. “Simon and Jenny are…good friends.”

            “Friends with benefits?” Rachel snorted.

            Everyone laughed.

            Emma walked over to Claudia and put her finger under her chin, bringing her head back up. Tears were forming a lot more now and she was doing her best to hold herself together.

            “Poor Claudia,” Emma said. “She’s still crying like a little baby.” She leaned closer to Claudia’s ear. “Well, big girls don’t cry. Big girls have sex and boys want to fuck them. Like Jenny, not like you.”

            Claudia couldn’t take it anymore. She turned and ran away, crying. Tears streamed down her face and she couldn’t control the sobs. She just kept running and running, all her senses becoming disoriented around her. But deep down in her heart, despite everything that had just happened, she knew that Simon and Jenny would never do that to her.

            Emma and the other girls watched her go and had a laugh all around.

            Rachel walked up next to Emma to watch Claudia running off into the parking lot. “Where do you think Simon and Jenny actually went?”

            “Hell if I know,” Emma said. She let out a soft belch. “Whew, I’m pretty gassy today!” she said, rubbing her belly and looking down at it with a smile on her face. “Must’ve been something I ate earlier.”

^^^

Simon and Jenny sat on the ever-crumbling lump of food inside of Emma’s dank and dark stomach. Jenny was still leaning against him. He wondered if she had fallen asleep. Then he realized that he too had been drifting in and out of consciousness.

            Suddenly, the air around was sucked upward and he and Jenny felt momentarily lifted upwards, before being plopped back down on to the lump of digesting matter. Way above them, he heard the sound of Emma burping.

            “That’s it,” he said.

            “What?” she asked. “Burping?”

            “That was a small burp. Emma doesn’t have that much gas in her stomach. We’re breathing some of the last air in here that she must have accidentally swallowed while chewing gum or just while eating. When you eat quickly, you’re more likely to swallow air and Emma loves devouring her food, like her lunch we’re sitting on.”

            Jenny nodded.

            “If we could get her to give a really big burp, as long we were near the top of the stomach, we could ride the gas up and out!” he exclaimed. He was suddenly excited again. The prospect of getting them both out of her renewed his life with purpose. But then Jenny pointed out his idea’s biggest flaw.

            “How are we going to get her to do that?” Jenny asked.

            He thought for a moment. “Soda. If she drank a bunch of soda she could give a really big, gassy belch. But how to get her to drink soda?”

            Jenny’s eyes lit up in the darkness. “We could call someone. Tommy!”

            “That’s brilliant!” he said, kissing her on the lips. “Shit, wait… The phones would have short circuited when Mr. Lawrence put us in the latte or when we landed in Emma’s stomach juices.”

            “Wait, isn’t your phone waterproof?” she asked. “You were showing it to me earlier today.”

            He suddenly remembered. “Yeah! I’m not sure if that works on gastric acids, but it was in my pocket so let’s see!” He took out the smartphone and wiped it off with his shirt, then pressed the power button.

            It awoke from sleep mode and shined brightly, a little beacon in the darkness of Emma’s bowels.

            “Quickly, call him!” she said, shaking his shoulder.

            Simon brought up Tommy’s contact and tapped the dial icon. It kept ringing.

            “Come on Tommy, you bastard,” Jenny said. “Pick it up!”

            Finally, he did. “Hey Simon, what’s up? You and Jenny out of detention yet?”

            “Tommy, I need you to listen very carefully.”

            “Okay,” Tommy said, understanding. They had been through some weird shit together, so he knew when to listen to Simon.

            “Mr. Lawrence is an agent for the Program. He shrank us and put us in Emma’s drink and she unknowingly swallowed us. We’re sitting on a lump of food in her stomach right now, but we don’t have much time left. We need your help.”

            There was a moment’s pause. “Shit, Simon. You really do know how to give me the short version. What do you need me to do?”

            Jenny broke in. “Convince her to drink a lot of soda. Get her to do a really big burp. Dare her or something. Didn’t she used to like you?”

            “Not really,” Tommy said. “She kinda did, but that was more Cat’s thing. Anyway, I’m sure I can work the old Tommy charm on her. You mind if I flirt with her?”

            “Given the circumstances,” Jenny said, “you could fuck her so long as it got us out of her alive.”

            “Hey, hey, chill. Emma’s pretty but no one can replace you, Jenny,” Tommy said.

            She smiled, but deep down in her gut she felt horrible for that night over Spring Break. But she couldn’t think about that now.

            “Where is she?” Tommy asked.

            “I have no clue,” Simon said. “It feels like she’s walked around, but…”

            “Wait, I see her. I’m over at the plaza waiting for you guys and I see her and a bunch of girls outside of Starbucks. Any ideas on how to approach her?”

            “Well,” Simon began. But then the phone, still wet with Emma’s stomach juices, slipped from his grasp. He reached out to catch it, but it plopped into the slowly churning liquid and sank like a rock with a little splash. Simon leaned his arm down into the stinging substance after it, but suddenly part of the lasagna/lunch mass gave way beneath his knees and he toppled over the side, disappearing beneath the surface in a second.

            Jenny found herself alone in the dark, floating out in the lake-like body of liquid inside a teenage girl’s tummy. She didn’t know what to say, waiting for Simon to come back up at any moment.

            But he didn’t.

            “Hello,” she said softly.

            Nothing but the groan of Emma’s belly as its walls moved and its contents sloshed around responded.

            “HELLO!” she yelled. It almost echoed, but the noises of digestion masked it.

            Still, nothing came back up.

            She began hyperventilating. They had been so close to finding a way out and now Simon was gone. Slowly, she began hugging her knees and rocking gently back and forth as tears welled in her almond eyes and began to trickle down her face.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

End Notes:

Thanks for the 5-star reviews guys, hope u like the new chapter! I'll try to have the ending up next weekend.

 

Oh, and a little while ago I posted this on reddit for anyone who wanted to share any art based on the Voreverse. You don't have too but I'd love for someone to draw a scene from one of the stories, maybe the scene where Jenny eats all the Christmas treats from Jingle Bellies or the pizza eating contest from The Party...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/3d2o9u/who_can_draw_the_best_art_based_on_this_vore/

All's Well That Burps Well by welcometothejungle

3. All's Well That Burps Well

Against his ear, Tommy’s phone went dead. “Simon?” he said into the device. No response. “Damn,” he muttered, putting it back in his pocket. He was just going to have to fly solo on this one.

            It had been completely out of the blue. On any other day he might’ve even thought that Simon was playing a prank on him. But both his and Jenny’s voices convinced him. They were scared, alone, and in one of the worst places in the world.

            In the belly of the bitch.

            Tommy slicked his hair back and his stroll broke into a swaggering walk as he slid his hands into his jean pockets. There she was. Emma, off by herself texting on her phone and leaning against a pillar. She was away from her friends and all of her attention was focused on the screen, but she still looked gorgeous. He knew she always had, but it almost seemed that as she rose to queen bee status she had blossomed into queen bee looks. She had a different facial structure than the soft, pretty face of Caterina, but she was still cute. No he thought, Jenny was cute. Emma was sexy.

            She looked up at him with her sparkling eyes, surprised. “Oh, hey Tommy,” she cooed giving his body a once-over with her eyes. “What’cha doing out here?” She licked her lips and he did his best to prevent a boner from becoming noticeable. She scratched her exposed, seductive tummy and he heard it gurgle. That snapped him back into reality. His friends were in there. The boner faded and his cool-headedness returned.

            “Oh, ya know…” he began. “Simon and Jenny were supposed to meet me here later. You seen them?”

            “Not for a while,” Emma said. A little burp escaped from her lips. She brought fingertips up to her mouth and gave a little giggle. “You’ll have to excuse my tummy today. My latte must’ve been carbonated.” She gave a little giggle again. “But really, I haven’t seen Simon and Jenny for a while since they snuck out of detention.”

            “Snuck out?” he asked, playing along.

            “Yeah,” Emma said, smiling and thinking how she could alter the story to get the maximum effect out of Tommy. “I think they’re making out. Doing it when neither you or Claudia would notice. Mr. Lawrence thought so too.”

            “Shit,” Tommy said, pretending to be concerned. Now was his chance. He eyed her up and down, planting his tongue in his cheek and trying not to stare at her stomach. It was too eerie knowing his friends were in there. “Well, then I guess I’ll have to hang around here with you until they show up.”

            Emma’s eyes lit up. “Really?”

            “I’ve got nothing else to do,” he said, pulling up a chair from a nearby patio table. “So, you’re gassy huh?”

            Emma looked down at her stomach, blushing. “Um, yeah. I’m pretty good with burps, though,” she said matter-of-factly. “And eating, as you already know. She rubbed her exposed midriff. So hot, so awkward, Tommy thought staying focused.

            “Yeah, well I think when Jenny burps. But I think she’s done some bigger burps than you,” he said.

            “Me? No girl at this school can out-burp me!” she laughed.

            “Wanna bet?” Tommy said. “Why don’t you prove it to me?”

            “Are you asking me to burp?” she asked as if it were an unheard of request.

            “You do it so well. I just want to be sure to tell Jenny that while she was hanging around with my best friend I was busy chatting up a better burper than her.”

            Emma smiled. She looked over to the right and saw a Coke machine that sold plastic Coke bottles with people’s names on them. They contained a good deal more soda than the cans.

            “Wait here,” she said. She ran over to the machine and returned a moment later with a bottle that said “Share a Coke with Peter”.

            “Can you be Peter?” she cooed.

            “I’ll be your Peter,” he said, flashing a smile.

            Hungrily, she tore off the cap and threw her head back to chug.

^^^

It was over, Jenny thought sitting on the food. Simon was gone. And he was never coming back. And she was never going to get out of here.

            But just then, out in the darkness, she heard a head breach the surface of Emma’s stomach juices and gasp for air.

            “Simon?!” she yelled as loud as she could, the noise echoing off the walls of Emma’s churning belly.

            “I’m right here,” he said, waving the glowing smartphone screen. He was using it like a lantern to guide his way back to Emma’s lunch. Jenny helped him up.

            “Oh thank god you’re alright,” she said, hugging his drenched body tightly.

            He held the phone up to her. “They can put digestion-proof in the ads now.”         

            She giggled a little. “Probably more like digestion-resistant.”

            The way the glow illuminating her face combined with her small smile breaking through her facial expression of worry and terror made him feel like he was falling for her all over again. They kissed, his wet lips against hers.

            “We need to get out of here,” she said, pulling away. “Is Tommy working on Emma?”

            “I have no clue,” Simon said, looking out into the darkness of the girl’s stomach.

            A few seconds later, a massive amount of liquid began pouring in from the opening at the bottom of the esophagus. The “lake” frothed like a sea during a violent storm.

            “Hold on!” Simon yelled as he and Jenny clung on to the food like it was a life-raft.

            “Is she drinking more coffee?” Jenny yelled.

            “I don’t know!” he yelled back. “I think it’s soda! Tommy must’ve convinced her!”

            Her face lit up. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, the soda or whatever it was finished drizzling in and Emma’s stomach began to settle to accommodate it. The surface bubbled and the walls seemed to be expanding. It smelled really bad, but Simon knew what was happening.

            “It was soda. All the gas…it’s gonna make her burp!” he exclaimed.

            “Should we hold on?” she asked.

            “No, spread your arms and let the up-draft carry you back to her mouth.”

            The belly was gurgling churning a lot. It felt as if they would fall off and into the gastric acids.

            “Here it comes!” he yelled so she could hear him.

            Suddenly, a bunch of the gas was whooshed! upwards and Jenny and Simon found themselves being lifted up towards the valve…and then splashed back down into the rolling waves as the up-draft suddenly ended. They both re-surfaced a moment later to hear Emma’s tummy gurgling and readjusting now that it had relieved some gas pressure.

            “What happened?” Jenny yelled, struggling to stay afloat.

            “It didn’t work,” he said, beginning to text Tommy. “We’re gonna need a bigger burp.”

^^^

Tommy glanced at his phone as he received the text message. He was already pretty sure he hadn’t seen any tiny people come flying out of Emma’s mouth, but the text “BIGGER” told him everything he needed to know. It was going to take more than one Coke bottle in Emma’s stomach to create enough gas to get them out. He had to convince her to burp big or go home.

            “How was that?” Emma said, patting her cute tummy which she was showing off to him and rubbing as her other hand tossed the empty bottle away and let it roll across the ground.

            “Impressive, impressive,” he said, clapping his hands together. “But…Jenny burped louder than after eating a few chips once. I know you can do better.”

            He flashed her a little wink. She giggled. He had her right where he wanted her.

            “I’ll just drink another,” she said, running back over to the vending machine.

            She came back with another same-sized bottle of Coke and twisted the cap off. He could hear it hiss as it released pressure. Instantly, she starting chugging again. This time she only got halfway through the bottle when she suddenly put it down to the table, her hands drawn to her crotch. “Drank too much coffee earlier. BRB!” she squealed, running off for a bathroom.

            He sighed, hoping her sprinting wouldn’t disrupt Simon or Jenny too much in there. He got up to stretch and look around. He took out his phone and texted Simon: “Hang in there. I’m going to get you out.”

            Suddenly he felt a presence over his shoulder but it was too late to hide the text. He had felt a similar situation of someone catching up behind him to see him using his phone before. Tommy knew who it was before they even spoke.

            “Why hello Tommy,” said Mr. Lawrence. “Who were you texting?”

            “Uh, no one!” Tommy said, giving a little laugh. He knew it was hopeless. Mr. Lawrence was a government agent. He surely would have known about him being a friend of Simon as well as Jenny’s boyfriend, so when he saw Simon’s name at the top of the texting app, Tommy knew that Mr. Lawrence knew he was on to him.

            “Don’t lie, Tommy,” Mr. Lawrence said. “I’d hate to have to give you detention.”

            “You have no authority here,” Tommy said, suddenly getting defensive. “School’s over and we’re off-campus.”

            “Don’t you get it you little punk,” Mr. Lawrence said, advancing closer. “We have authority everywhere. You can’t stop us. So I’ve come up with something worse than a Saturday detention to get rid of you and your nosy friends.”

            He pulled out a shrink ray and Tommy’s eyes went wide, admiring it. He only knew of four in existence. This one, the green one they spent the first semester tracking down again, the Huntress’s one, and Karey’s one. Then it occurred to him that Mr. Lawrence was going to shrink him and put him in Emma’s Coke. Then no one could rescue them from her belly.

            “Goodbye Tommy,” Mr. Lawrence said, smirking.

            Tommy did something he had never been allowed to do during a class period. He kicked Mr. Lawrence right in the nights.

            The agent/teacher dropped the weapon and clutched his family jewels like there was nothing more in the universe, his mouth agape as some form of guttural cry/grunt came from his mouth.

            “That was for giving me a D on the last test, asshole,” Tommy said, reaching down to scoop up the device. He grabbed it, but as he got back up, Mr. Lawrence tackled him. The shrink ray went off and the next thing he knew Tommy hit the ground while Mr. Lawrence vanished.

            It didn’t make any sense. He got up and looked at the table, and realized Mr. Lawrence had been shrunken down to 1/4th of an inch and was clinging to the inside of the rim of the top of Emma’s Coke bottle.

            Tommy walked closer and peered at the little man, now so helpless to save himself. “Help me!” his little voice squeaked. Then he fell down and splashed into the liquid of the hall-full bottle.

            Just then, Emma came out walking towards him. “Hey, that’s my Coke,” she said, wagging her finger seductively.

            “Uh, I was just…”

            Before he could say anything, she snatched up the Coke and lifted it towards her face.

            Inside the container, Mr. Lawrence looked up through the opening and screamed in horror as Emma brought the bottle closer and closer towards her open mouth…

^^^

Inside Emma’s belly, Simon and Jenny clung to what little was left of their food-raft. Everything had sloshed around when Emma had run off somewhere and most of the lumped mass of her lunch had finally broken off and was now melting down in the acid pit that was the girl’s stomach.

            Just then more Coke started pouring in.

            “Good,” Jenny said. She looked sea-sick from earlier but her face was warmed up by her smile as she watched the liquid pour in. “More gas and we’ll be out of here.”

            Then he saw it. It was dark, but it appeared to Simon, just for a moment, that a figure with an actual solid shape came down in the torrent of carbonated beverage and disappeared under the frothing surface.

            “Did you see that?” Simon asked.

            “See what?” Jennny said.

            He shook his head. Maybe it was just his imagination…

            Finally, as Emma finished downing the second half of her second bottle, everything started to settle down again. The stomach resumed its groaning and its glorping.

            “Get ready,” Jenny said. He assumed she meant the burp, but just then a human figure clawed its way out of the sea of gastric juices and onto their raft. Jenny screamed and Simon turned on his screen as he tilted his figure towards the man.

            It was Mr. Lawrence.

            “You fucking kids have ruined everything!” he screamed.

            Jenny started to get up to move away, but he grabbed her, smacked her across the mouth and then pushed her overboard into what Simon could be pretty much be accurately described now as “the drink”.

            Simon threw a punch at him but Mr. Lawrence was in rage mode and had government training. He grabbed Simon’s fist and gut punched him with his other hand. Simon clutched his belly and keeled over. Mr. Lawrence kicked him and he toppled overboard into the lake.

            “Simon, I’m over here!” Jenny cried out somewhere in the distance. It was too dark to see. He heard a splash behind him as Mr. Lawrence dove in. He turned around, trying to swim away from where the man had jumped in.

            Too late. Mr. Lawrence surfaced behind him and held him in a tight headlock.

            “If I die here,” hissed Mr. Lawrence, “then I at least want the comfort of knowing I completed my task annihilating you two fuckers.”

            And with that he forced Simon’s head under the surface. The last thing he heard was Jenny calling out for him.

^^^

“You ready?” Tommy asked, eyeing her gurgling stomach.

            She looked down at it, considering. “You know, I think I might still need more.” Emma walked over to the vending machine and bought a third Coke to bring over to the table, slapping the other one off as she returned.

            Tommy scratched his arm as he watched her crack this one open. He was really hoping this would work. He had no clue what was going on inside her tummy right now as soon as she had swallowed Mr. Lawrence. But he had a bad feeling about the kind of trouble he would cause Jenny and Simon inside there.

            Emma threw her head back and chugged. He watched her as her throat gracefully pushed in and out as she guided the soda down. He admired the way her belly softly expanded and contracted as she consumed new material and he imagined the gas swirling around in that beautiful stomach of hers and how he really hoped his friends would be okay.

^^^

The lake began churning again as Simon surfaced, Mr. Lawrence having somehow lost grip of him in the waves. “JENNY!” he screamed out loud.

            “SIMON, I’m over HERE!!” she called.

            He swam towards her. He pulled and kicked with all his might and finally bumped into her, embracing in the stinky, horrible substance that was slowly trying to digest them all. The soda-fall was reduced to another drizzle.

            “Brace yourself,” he said, waiting for the burp.

            Suddenly, Mr. Lawrence launched himself at them from behind and grabbed firm hold of them both. His timing was perfect. At that moment, the valve at the top of this cavern opened and they all found themselves being sucked up like dirt in a vacuum cleaner. Simon looked up as they whooshed their way back up the esophagus tunnel towards the light that shone in through Emma’s mouth.

            It was all less than a second, but it felt so beautiful that to Simon it seemed like an elegant glide up and out of Emma’s bowels. But as they re-entered the throat, the boost was gone and they started slowing down as they neared the back of her mouth.

            For a horrible moment Simon thought they were going to drop back down directly into her nightmarish stomach but mercifully the next thing he knew they were tumbling and rolling apart from each other on her tongue. It was wet, but rough and textured. He got to his feet and turned to see beautiful daylight through the opening in Emma’s teeth, which began to close as her lips moved back together.

            Suddenly, he heard a loud grunting noise and turned around as Mr. Lawrence drove his thumbs into his throat and he fell back onto the tongue.

^^^

Emma groaned and looked down at her tummy, which was starting to get a little bloated from gas, even her last burp. She hadn’t finished her third Coke bottle yet, and still had about ¼ of it to go.

            Tommy was nervous. Emma had delivered a pretty big burp, but he hadn’t seen anything fly out and he had been eyeing her mouth very closely as she belched. He could smell the soda mixed with whatever she ate earlier as it wafted over to him.

            “You are going to finish that Coke right?” he teased, knowing it was the only way to get to her.

            “Of course,” she said, putting her hands on her hips. “You don’t think I can finish it?”

            “Show, don’t tell,” he said, smirking.

            She smirked to and then stared down at both the Coke can and her gurgling tummy as she put a hand at the side of her exposed midriff.

^^^

Simon couldn’t breathe. Mr. Lawrence’s soulless eyes were digging into him with a penetrating stare so sharp it could have impaled him. Emma’s mouth was moving as she talked, something about finishing the Coke, and everything shook around them.

            Not that Mr. Lawrence, if that even was his real name, cared. For a moment, Simon thought that this might truly be the end.

            But then Jenny came up behind and leapfrogged Mr. Lawrence, throwing her arms around his throat like a loose. Angrily, he spun around and threw her off and she landed next to Simon.

            Mr. Lawrence cracked his knuckles. “Sorry kiddos, class-time is over. I’m getting the fuck out of here.”

            Simon looked behind them as Emma’s mouth opened again, allowing more light to stream in. Suddenly, the top of the Coke bottle appeared, tipping back towards them. It was like Simon had a lightbulb appear over his head.

            “No, you’re not,” Simon said. He didn’t scoff, didn’t say it arrogantly, but rather as if it were just a simple fact. Mr. Lawrence looked angry for a moment, then looked past him and his eyes widened. But by then Simon was already up and running for the teeth to the side pulling Jenny along after him. They climbed and rolled across one of the front molars, down into the safe zone between the gums and the flesh of Emma’s inner cheek, leaving Mr. Lawrence in the center of the tongue as the bottle connected with the girl’s lips.

            She titled her head back and Mr. Lawrence grabbed hold of her rough tongue, looking down past him as the back of her throat opened up to welcome him back down to her belly. The thought of going back down there horrified him. But now it was inevitable. He had been so close to escape. So close to victory. So close to promotion.

            But then Mr. Lawrence looked back up as the rush of Coke swept down towards him and he screamed at the top of his lungs. Then he was gone, washed down her gullet in a single gulp while the rest of the bottle’s contents followed quickly.

            Emma opened her mouth to sigh as Jenny and Simon leaned back out over the teeth to look at the tongue to see an empty cavern and no sign of their enemy. But then suddenly another massive burp blew them out and then they were sailing, flying over her incisors and her lips and then out into free air. It was almost fun, Simon thought.

            Then they spread their arms and used the air resistance to land. It was dizzy at first, but then they came to their senses.

            “Where are we?” Jenny asked, a hand to her hand.

            Simon turned around to see the beautiful giantess Emma patting her gurgling, slightly protruding tummy and licking her lips in satisfaction. Her belly towered over them and they could see the girl’s fine blond hairs marked across it in much greater detail from here.

            “And to think we were just in there…” Simon muttered.

            He and Jenny turned around.

            Jenny screamed. A giant hand was dipping towards them. They didn’t have time to run before they were captured. It was dark for a while. They felt the giant figure moving.

^^^

Then when there was light again, Simon saw they had been put down on a vast expanse of asphalt.

            “What’s going on?” Jenny asked.

            They looked up to see Tommy standing over them and aiming a giant shrink ray with a red-streak on it down. There was a weird tingling sensation and the next thing each of them knew, they were back to normal size. They were in a parking lot behind the plaza, where loading trucks brought in goods for the stores and stuff.

            “All in a day’s work,” Tommy said, turning off the device and pocketing it.

            “Shit, thanks man,” Simon said. “You really saved us.”

            “Don’t mention it,” he said, walking forward to embrace and kiss Jenny. It made Simon feel awkward. “Jesus, we’ve got to wash all of Emma’s gut juices off of you.” She gave a little laugh and then kissed Tommy on the cheek again.

            “I’ve got to go get you towels,” he said. “I think the pool store here should have some.”

            “Where’s Emma?” Simon asked.

            “I just told her you guys texted me and that I had to go. Be right back.” And then Tommy was off.

            Once he was out of sight, Jenny looked around, and making sure no one was in sight, she hugged Simon and kissed him full on the lips. It lasted no more than five seconds but felt like 15 for Simon.

            Still with her arms around his shoulders, she pulled back and looked into his eyes. “I couldn’t have gotten through this without you either.”

            “And I couldn’t have gotten through it without you either,” he said.

            They kissed again.

^^^

Emma had lost track of her friends and was getting bored so she decided to wander around the place. When she came around back to see Tommy, Jenny, and Simon hanging around by Tommy’s Jeep, she frowned. Tommy was hot and he’d be a good trophy boyfriend to have around. It would help her popularity, certainly.

            She was kind of hoping that shit she’d made up to tell Claudia early about Simon and Jenny fucking each other would be true. But she knew that was all fake. She watched Jenny kiss Tommy and knew that he still loved her and would never leave her for him. But Emma wondered how much Jenny loved him back.

            She envied Jenny, a knot forming in her belly that replaced the gassy feeling she felt only moments ago. How dare that bitch hog Tommy all semester long? The school year was going to be over soon. Maybe they’d break up over the summer and Tommy could date her next year, but…

            Then Tommy walked off, leaving Jenny and Simon alone. He didn’t look back but she appeared to be waiting until he was gone. Then she started looking around. Emma ducked behind a corner and when she turned around she saw an unbelievable sight before her eyes.

            They were making out.

            Then they stopped, said something to each other, and made out again. Emma quickly ran out from her cover and ducked behind some truck that was closer. In fact, she could hear what they were saying.

            They were talking about how much they loved each other, even though they didn’t want to end their current relationships. Emma suddenly realized that no one would believe her without proof. So she took out her phone and leaned around the corner.

            And then they dropped the motherlode.

            “When I did with Tommy over Spring Break,” Jenny was saying, “it just wasn’t the same. I’m glad you were my first.”

            “Me too, Claudia’s just not as great in bed as you honey,” he said, then kissed her again.

            She pulled away. “Wait, he might come back.”

            They resumed their normal positions and just acted like they were casually chatting. Tommy came back around with freshly bought towels which Emma had no clue what they were for. But she was too excited with what she had just filmed to care about anything else. She waited until they dried themselves off and then got in Tommy’s Jeep, which pulled out and drove off.

            Then Emma ran, looking everywhere. She found her clique hanging out by their cars in the parking lot in front of the plaza.

            “Oh hey, Emma,” Rachel said. “We were wondering where you were.”

            “You guys have no idea what I just found out. It’s huge. Here, I filmed it.”          

            She pulled out her phone.

            “Perfect,” Rachel added. “You can show her too.”

            “Her?” Emma said, glancing around.

            “Yeah, Kelsey’s back.”

            Emma turned to see a beautiful brunette girl who looked about their age and had no features that distinguished her from the girl she had last seen at a party near the beginning of the year walking towards her in a red crop top and denim short shorts. Her hair was done back in a ponytail and everything about her just said sexy.

            “Hey Emma, it’s been awhile,” the Huntress said, coming closer. “So what did you want to show us?”

THE END

 

End Notes:

Whew! ive been working on this all day long and Im so glad I finally got it finished!!! So as you can probably tell this story was mainly just setting up the next one which will be longer and will be out on the One-Year-Anniversary of the Voreverse, August 3 2015!

I had this idea though for awile of two characters getting eaten by a hot girl and having to escape so i thought I'd just put it into a short, 3-chapter story before we resume with another major story. Expect a lot of character interactions to change after that ending, and yes, a return of the Huntress!

I got some ideas which i think will be pretty cool for that story and I have already started working on the outline. If you liked the pacing of this story and liked my early stories such as the Party you probably will like this next story very much!

Thank you all so much for reading this far and I look forward to hearing what you thought about this ending!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5281