- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So this is the seventh story in my on-going Voreverse series. New readers can probably pick up what happened before this story through little details, although there are six stories worth of content with many characters having relationships, cheating on each other, and starting uncover a government conspiracy so yeah, a lot has happened. Feel free to read the other stories and if you already have, then welcome back and let's get started!

1. Detention

Simon remembered that night well. It was just him and Claudia, alone in their hotel room. The lights of San Francisco streamed in through the window, giving a breathtaking view of the city until Claudia closed the curtains over. There was only a lamp on in the room, illuminating her as she turned around and stripped off her top, then slid her short shorts down around the ankles of her bare feet.

            Her bra was flung away in an instant and he stared at her luscious breasts as she bent down to slide her panties off. Simon smiled and walked over to her, dropping his shorts and underwear as he did so. They embraced and she helped him out of his shirt. They kissed and she slid down to her knees, opening her mouth as she moved towards his crotch.

            Standing naked in the dim light, Simon tilted his head back in pleasure, feeling her go to work. He grabbed her head and massaged her temples, gently moving his hips back and forth to help her. Simon tried to hold it, to maintain the feeling for as long as possible.

            Then he came.

            Like a baby sucking from a bottle, Claudia gulped the white substance with each ejaculation. He sighed, beginning to relax. He fell back onto the bed. Claudia got up and licked the cum off her lips then swallowed. Then she fell on top of him, twisting her hips to fit him inside of her.

            Simon moaned in orgiastic pleasure and ran his hands down her flanks. She rode him hard into the soft hotel mattress. The bed springs started to creak. Simon didn’t care if anyone heard them. This was simply amazing.

            “Come on, you can do it,” he managed between breaths.

            Claudia had an intense look of determination on her face as she thrust up and down, beats of sweet starting to trickle down her face. In fact, her whole body was becoming drenched in sweat as they continued to ride. After that big burst he had given into her mouth, he was working hard to get ready for another. So was she. His hands slid along her back, feeling her salty, sweaty tan skin.

            “It’s coming,” she said. “I’m coming!”

            Me too, Simon thought, bracing himself.

            Then the orgasm. It was at that moment he realized he forgot to wear a condom, but Claudia had never had sex before he briefly remembered. Plus she had the pill. But these were just brief thoughts overcome by the intense pleasure each of their hormone-raging teenage bodies were enjoying right now.

            Claudia didn’t stop. She rode him slower but came down to kiss his lips, to suck his neck until she gave him a hicky. He licked her shoulders, tasting her salty sweat. He reached behind him, managing to grab the lamp to turn it off. Darkness surrounded them.

            Then she pulled back, riding him hard again. Their eyes were open again. Even in the darkness, he could see her wild almond gleaming, her smile and excitement at doing this for the first time. And he smiled too.

^^^

They had had sex for over two hours that night. And Simon had loved every second of it, but after it happened and they lay naked together in bed he began to feel strange. Something just wasn’t as right as when he and Jenny had done it. He couldn’t place his finger on it. The two girls were so close, yet different. Claudia was dirty blond, but Jenny was lighter, almost honey. Claudia had a slender frame, but Jenny was slimmer still. Claudia’s almond eyes were gorgeous, but they didn’t have the same flare as Jenny’s also-almond eyes did.

            But Jenny was dating his best friend Tommy and Simon was dating Jenny’s best friend Claudia. They had hooked up at the beginning of their Spring Break trip after several days of being chased by government agents, and after that they had vowed to never let the truth come to light. As part of re-strengthening his relationship with Claudia, he had slept with her towards the end of Spring Break when they finally reached San Francisco after a detour to Palm Springs.

            After one of the government agents had been unknowingly eaten by Claudia and the other, a psychotic vore fetishist named the Huntress, had escaped. Simon and Jenny lied to Tommy, who also knew about the shrink ray conspiracy, that they had been getting sodas when the Huntress found them and shrank them and tried to kill them. They also told him that Karey, the girl they picked up at the dessert motel, was an escapee from a secret government project and that she knew more than they did.

            Tommy had said they needed to be cautious for a few days before heading out to San Fran, but that passed without incident.

            That was mid-March and it was now early May. There were only a few weeks left of school. The year was drawing to a close, a year in which so much had happened. There had been no sign of government agents and he had resisted pulling on some more possible threads, since the last time he contacted a conspiracy theorist it had alerted the Program, or whoever the hell ran the Program. Now he was playing it safe, enjoying dating Claudia and trying to lead a normal life until the school year was finally over.

            He had to assume that Jenny had fucked Tommy. He had slept with a few girls this year and had become a sex addict for a while. He couldn’t wait to get in Jenny’s shorts and have her lose her virginity to him, which is why Simon found it so ironic that he and Jenny had lost their virginities to each other. But he never asked her. They hadn’t done much talking since. It was too awkward.

            It made him wonder if that was why he felt different about Claudia still, that maybe no time was quite like the first time.

            Simon thought all of this as he sat in his desk in math class, staring at Jenny as she took notes in her binder. She looked happy. He wondered why he wasn’t. She didn’t even notice him.

            “Simon, pay attention!” barked Mr. Lawrence. He was the gruff substitute who had come in after Spring Break. Ever since Mrs. Watson had “gone missing” (although Simon knew what had actually happened to her) towards the beginning of the school year, there had been a handful of teachers who had been in and out to take her place. Mr. Lawrence was particularly an asshole. He strictly enforced the no cell phone policy and the dress code.

            Simon’s head snapped back around to look at him. “Sorry, sir. Won’t happen again.”

            “Damn right it won’t,” Mr. Lawrence barked, then turned back to the board.

            Jenny giggled softly next to him. He turned to see her. She was looking at him.

            “He’s such an asshole,” she said, quietly so that Mr. Lawrence wouldn’t hear them.

            “Tell me about it,” he replied.

            “So…what’cha been up to lately?” Jenny asked.

            Simon scratched his head. “Not much. Hanging out with Claudia. Oh, I got a new phone.” He took it out of his pocket. It was one of the new Sony phones.

            “Xperia, nice,” she remarked. “Is that the waterproof one?”

            “Yeah,” he said. “I haven’t gotten to test that yet, though.”

            “Don’t you each have dates already?” came a voice to the left of Simon. It was Emma. She was one of the prettiest girls at school, but not as hot as Jenny or Claudia. She had honey blond hair and blue eyes and a petite frame. At the beginning of the year she had been kind of nice, but Simon had noticed her drifting towards being meaner and meaner as the year wore on, especially after her best friend Alexis “disappeared” (and Simon knew about that one too). She was especially mean to Claudia, since at Cat’s Christmas party she had beaten Emma in an eggnog drinking contest. When they went out to dinner on Valentine’s Day in a large group, Emma had forced Claudia into a rematch eating contest and won. Claudia came in a close second, but still had to suffer through a bad tummy ache.

            Emma had originally been in Tommy’s math period, but got transferred into Simon and Jenny’s in the second half of the year.

            “It would just break my heart to see you guys break up with Claudia and Tommy,” Emma joked. “You guys are just such cute couples.” She chuckled.

            “Emma, just leave us alone,” Jenny said. “Not like you’ve dated anyone for a while.”

            “There was Drew on Valentine’s Day,” Emma said defensively. “But…I don’t know where he went.”

            Jenny’s belly let out a little rumble. She was getting hungry since it was the afternoon, but the noise made Simon shiver. Neither girls knew it, but Jenny accidentally ate Drew that night on a plate of pasta. Jenny knew about the shrink rays but he had been careful not to mention any of the people she had unknowingly swallowed. It was only a handful and some of them had deserved it, but others, like Francine and Drew certainly did not and were subjected to a horrible fate inside the beautiful girl’s tummy.

            “Anyway,” Emma continued. “I heard a rumor that Claudia’s cheating on you, Simon.”

            He and Jenny just laughed. “Right,” he said. Emma was obviously just making stuff up to pull at their strings.

            “Claudia wouldn’t do that,” Jenny said, almost laughing.

            “I don’t know,” said Emma. “Maybe she just doesn’t think you’re man enough. Or maybe she’s hooking up with Tommy. Wouldn’t that be hysterical? You’re dating the other’s best friend and then you found out they slept with each other?!” Emma giggled.

            Simon and Jenny felt knots form in their stomachs. Jenny gave a light laugh along, but he could see it her eyes. She felt terrible, and so did he.

            “Alright, Emma,” said Jenny, turning back to her notes. She secretly took out some gum and put it in her mouth. “That’s enough.” She began chewing, which helped take her mind off that night with Simon.

            Suddenly, Emma started talking louder. “Simon and Jenny, could you please stop talking so I could concentrate?!”

            Mr. Lawrence snapped his head around. “Simon! Jenny! I can’t believe I have to talk to you. And Jenny, is that…gum?”

            Jenny looked up and accidentally swallowed.

            Mr. Lawrence looked very angry. “Detentions. Both of you.”

            Emma snickered.

            “And you too, Emma,” he added.

            She looked shocked. “Wait, what?”

            “I’ll see all three of you after school,” Mr. Lawrence said. “And you better not say anything else this entire class, unless you want a referral.”

            The entire class was silent. No one said anything for the rest of the period as Mr. Lawrence continued the lesson on the board.

^^^

After his last period of the day, Simon headed over to his locker. Tommy and Jenny walked over.

            “Heard what happened,” Tommy said. “Man, Mr. Lawrence is such a douche. You should see him in my period.”

            “Yeah,” Simon said.

            “Hey,” Tommy said. “After this is over, how about you text Claudia,” he told Simon. “We can all go out to dinner. See a movie or something.”

            “Sounds good,” Jenny said.

            “I’ll just be waiting at the plaza across the street,” Tommy said. Just across from their school was a plaza with a Starbucks, a few other restaurants, and a UPS store. Students liked to hang out there after school sometimes.

            “See you later,” he said, kissing Jenny on the cheek before turning and walking off.

            Simon and Jenny watched him go. An awkward feeling hung in the air between them.

            Jenny rubbed her arm. “You know, this isn’t so bad.”

            “It’s not?” Simon said, confused.

            “It’s an excuse to hang out…” she said, her face getting red. “With you…”

            Now he was getting red and a happy feeling flushed throughout him. Maybe this wouldn’t be such a bad afternoon after all.

            They walked over to one of the buildings and entered Mr. Lawrence’s room. He was sitting behind his desk, doing a crossword puzzle. He glanced up. “Normally, I’d give you extra time for being late, but it appears that Emma may be skipping entirely.”

            Just then, the door swung open and Emma walked in. “I’m here,” she said, holding a cup of Starbucks. “I just had to run across the street to get this.” As they watched, she took out her own thermos, screwed off the lid, and poured the latte in. Then she took a sip. “Ah, I just like in in my own thermos better,” she said, and rubbed her tummy.

            Suddenly, Simon felt a boner coming on. At the beginning of the year, Emma had had one of the slimmest, smoothest stomachs of any of the girls at school. After she became more and more of a big eater, she had gotten a slight spare tire. Her metabolism prevented her from being in anyway close to being overweight, but this belly was more noticeable than Claudia’s smooth, slight bulge from all those big meals she ate. Even though he normally found himself attracted to flat stomachs, Simon couldn’t deny that Emma’s tummy, visible just below where her navy blue shirt ended, was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

            He imagined the coffee traveling down her esophagus and landing inside her beautifully cute tummy. For a moment he wondered what it would be like to be in there, taking a bath inside Emma’s belly…

            Then Simon snapped out of it. He was in detention next to the girl he still had feelings for and who appeared to still have feelings for him. And Emma was consistently mean to Claudia and had taken up the bitch mantle ever since Caterina had taken a one-way trip to Jenny’s stomach, although she had totally had that coming after she ate innocent people, raped Tommy, and then put Francine into Jenny’s eggnog cup. Cat had started out as a bully and became a murderer, but right now Emma was just a mean girl. Many of her friends had been Cat’s and Emma’s best friend Alexis had been the main one she talked to. With her gone, Simon guessed she just had to adapt to remain popular. She had hooked up with guys every so often, but becoming a new queen bee meant she had to have her obligatory boy-toy to have sex with and flaunt her relationship all over school. She also needed a punching bag of a person to bully. For Cat, that had been Alexis. For Emma, it appeared Claudia was in the line of fire.

            “Emma, you were supposed to be here on time. And you’re lucky I don’t give you another detention for violating dress code. I can see your stomach,” Mr. Lawrence said.

            “But Mr. Lawrence,” Emma cooed, lifting up her shirt a little more. “I saw you trying to shift your pants in class when you saw me. You know you like what you see…” She wore dark eyeliner and cherry-red lipstick to complete her look, another reason why Simon was trying to control his own crotch at this very moment.

            Mr. Lawrence didn’t have anything to say. He just blinked, but Simon could tell he was attracted to her. He was in his late forties, had the early stages of balding, and had brown hair. He had a handsome face however and a strong jaw, which is why the schoolgirls frequently commented that he was the most attractive teacher they had seen in a few years. Jenny and Claudia both hated him because of his rough attitude.

            “Emma, we will deal with your…personal matters later,” he said. “Please take a seat and maybe I’ll let you out early…” He said it as if he were hitting on her. Simon and Jenny both had looks of disgust on their faces. Jenny felt a lump forming in her stomach at how uncomfortable it was to be witnessing this.

            “Okay Mr. L,” she cooed. “I just have to go…fix something in the bathroom.” She put a hand to her crotch. “It’s shifted and I need to fix it.”

            “Please be quick Emma,” Mr. Lawrence said, smiling.

            She giggled and walked out of the room, Mr. Lawrence staring at her beautiful booty at the rear of her white short shorts. If there was one thing every guy in school agreed, it was that Emma had a nice ass.

            The door closed behind her.

            Jenny and Simon walked towards two desks in the back corner. “How long do we need to be here?” Jenny asked tiredly. Simon heard her tummy grumble. She probably wanted to eat an afternoon snack, he thought.

            Mr. Lawrence walked towards his desk, opening a drawer. “Not very long at all, actually.” Out of the drawer he pulled something.

            Simon saw out of the corner of his eye, then did a double take.

            It was a shrink ray with a red streak on the side of it.

            Jenny stopped and turned too. The next thing he knew, both of them were in each other’s arms and backing away slowly.

            “What do you want with us?” she asked.

            “Did you really think you could outrun us?” Mr. Lawrence smirked.

            “The Program,” Simon said.

            “Karey must have told you about that,” Mr. Lawrence said. “Oh well, I’ll deal with her later.”

            Then he fired.

            Jenny and Simon felt a strange buzzing sensation and the next thing they knew they were shrunken down to being ¼ of an inch tall. They tried to run but didn’t gain much ground before Mr. Lawrence picked them up and put them in the palm of his giant hand.

            “What are you going to do with us?” Jenny said, her voice cracking.

            “There really was only one reason I gave Emma a detention,” he cackled.

            Simon saw he was taking them towards Emma’s desk. He saw the thermos and suddenly realized what was going on. Jenny did too. She screamed.

            “Don’t worry,” Mr. Lawrence’s voice boomed. “You’re going to take a one-way trip to Emma’s tummy. Think of it like a big waterslide where you get digested by acids in a dark smelly pit at the end.”

            And then he dropped them. They screamed, tumbling through the air down through the open part of the lid before splashing into the brown liquid of the latte.

            Simon surfaced then called out her name. “Jenny!”

            “I’m over here!” she called. He spotted her and swam over. It was mostly dark, but the open part of lid shed light down onto them from above. They huddled and looked up. Somewhere in the distance, a door opened.

            “Hey, where’d those two brats go?” they heard Emma say, her voice suddenly louder and booming.

            “They’re just going to the bathroom if they haven’t snuck off. Jenny wanted to sip some of your latte, but I stopped her,” Mr. Lawrence said, his voice more playful with Emma then when he was lecturing the class.

            “I better drink it before that bitch gets back then,” Emma said.

            Then she appeared above them, a beautiful, towering giantess. They were just little specks on the surface of the coffee, but she didn’t even look before she picked it up. Fear gripped Simon. He had seen so many people get eaten before, but now he was about to be one of them. There was no escape. This was the end. He couldn’t warn Tommy or Karey that they were in danger.

            Both he and Jenny were going to die.

            They screamed “Emma!” and “Stop, please!” over and over again but Emma didn’t hear them. Through the lid, they saw her cherry-red lipstick lips coming closer. Then they parted to reveal her cavernous mouth. The cup began to tilt, like a rollercoaster coming to the top of the highest point and getting ready to rush down.

            Just before the liquid began to pour, Simon pulled Jenny closer and kissed her full on the lips. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt them rush forward, slide over Emma’s tongue, and then a loud gulp! before they were falling, sliding, and tumbling their way down her gullet towards the dark pit that awaited them.

^^^

Mr. Lawrence watched with glee as Emma’s stomach moved in and out as each mouthful moved down her esophagus. She tilted the thermos all the way up and then put the empty cup down and sighed. Emma licked latte off her lips and rubbed her exposed belly, where he could hear the liquid entering and settling in even from a few feet away.

            And then without even trying to cover her mouth, she let out a loud, satisfying burp.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is mainly just setting up the next one and further developing a few plot threads left hanging by the last story, The Huntress. It's only going to be 3 chapters long and is much more to the point that my last story and has much better pace. On August 3, it'll be the one year anniversary of this series so i'll launch my next, bigger story there.

Other than that, I now have a reddit account and I'm looking for any of you artists out there to draw some art depicting scenes from any of my stories on this site. The reddit link below specifices Not-So-Happy Meals but I'd also really like to see a vore scene from The Party (especially the girls in bras and short shorts unknowingly eating people in the pizza eating contest, amiright?!) or something like that. No, I don't have anything to give but my eternal gratitude for such artwork, but you would make my life really, really happy right now to see my work actually get brought to life (im going through relationship troubles right now so that would really, really brighten my mood)!

The link's below and let me what you think of the first chapter!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/3d2o9u/who_can_draw_the_best_art_based_on_this_vore/