The tiniest girl by subiectum
Summary:

Anya gets the shrinking disease, but her case is more serious than any case every exciting before! Being only the size of an ant, Anya is facing the challenges of life, school and most of all, her sister Annouska's feet!


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Teenager (13-19), Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3768 Read: 29926 Published: June 28 2015 Updated: July 05 2015

1. How she became like this by subiectum

2. Going to school by subiectum

3. She loves it! by subiectum

How she became like this by subiectum
Author's Notes:

This story is the first story featuring my new OC, Annouska. Hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Ten years ago, the first person in the world was diagnosed with something that would be called "The Shrinking Disease" later on. This 24 year old man began to slowly shrink day by day. He found out about it because at some point he couldn't reach things easily anymore while he could in the past. He went to visit a doctor and the doctor didn't know what was going on. More doctor all over the world started to examin the man and even some experts were called in. Nobody knew what was happening though. One day, it simply stopped. The man had gone from his 6"1 to 5"1. In the end he only lost one foot. Nobody knew what had caused it, and why it had stopped. In the years following more and more people ended up in the same situation. Of course there were still not that many, but it seemed like it because every case of the publicly known "Shrinking Disease" had been on the news. People started to be afraid. What if it was contagious or something? And there was no cure! After five years since the first incident the doctors concluded this: The shrinking disease is not contagious. You never know how much you will shrink. Everyone can get it. There is no cure. The panicing world slowly became quiet again, since everyone had to accept what was happening. Something else that helped calm the nerves of the people had been a series of calculation about the probibility of getting the shrinking disease. Which was very little (pun intended). Another thing was that most people didn't shrink that much. Some people lost only an inch, some a foot and some more. The case of the smallest victim ever had been a 16 year old boy who ended up 3 inches tall. He had been in the news countless times, with the last time being the item on how he had been stepped on by his stepsister, who had come home drunk.

Anya was a happy girl. She attended school, a lot of clubs, she hung out with her friends and had fun. One day, Anya decided she wanted to join the school basketbal team. She went to the tryouts that day after school. The 18 year old brunette walked in and greeted everyone happily. She walked up to the captain of the team, who towered over her and said: "Hi there! I'd like to try out for this team as well!" The tall captain looked down at her "Aren't you a little short?" Anya looked surprised "I am actually 5"5. That's tall enough right?" "I don't think you are 5"5. Come with me, let's meassure you." The captain took her arm and walked her over to the office next to the gym, which had a ruler on the wall. "I'm telling you, I am 5"5." Anya said. She stood against the ruler and the captain looked at the number. "No you're not. You're 5"3" "What?" Anya said "That's impossible! Please look again!" The captain held her finder by the number but right after that, Anya's head moved down. "Don't slouch if you want me to meassure you!" The captain said. "I'm not slouching!" Anya said and the captain noticed Anya's straightened back. They looked each other in the eye. Anya's face turned to a face of horror. "No..." She muttered. Her eyes teared up, she turned around and ran away. "No! No this can't be!"

She ran home, she didn't wait for the bus she just ran. She couldn't have the shrinking disease right?! She just couldn't! She ran into her home and closed the door. There she stood, in the living room with her back against the door, panting. "Hey Anya!" The cheerful voice of her 16 year old sister spoke. She looked over to the couch and noticed Annouska sitting there. Her younger, much prettier sister. She had always envied her for her looks. Annouska had long blonde hair, a nicely shaped pair of hips, sizable breasts and an overall beautiful figure and face. Anya stumbled through the room, not saying anything. Annouska lifted up her foot wearing a black high heeled sandal. "How about a nice pedicure for me?" She said while wiggling her toes. Anya sat down next to her. "I might have the shrinking disease." She muttered. Annouska just looked at her. "Really?" "Yes." The two just sat there. "But you can't tell mom and dad! I lost only three inches, maybe it'll stop soon! No need to worry them." "Yeah, you're probably right." Annouska said "I'll keep quiet. If!" She plopped her feet in Anya's lap and smirked.

During the year that followed, Anya kept shrinking smaller and smaller until she had to tell her parents. They were shocked and that afternoon they imediately visited a doctor. The four of them sat there, but only Annouska didn't appear nervous. After a few tests the doctor confirmed that Anya indeed has the shrinking disease. Anya and her mother started to cry. The doctor reasured them that the chances or her shrinking smaller than 4 feet would be nearly impossible, since it rarely ever happened. The family went home.

Only two months later, Anya had reached 4 feet. A while later, she reached 3. Anya grew more and more unhappy. Annouska didn't seem to be bothered by it though, and one afternoon she admitted why. "Well sissy, if you are smaller, you can give me a more thoroug pedicure! Your disease is a gift from above! For my feet!" Anya couldn't believe it. "I am not going to pedicure your feet if I get smaller!" Anya said and Annouska just bent down to face her, pat her on the cheek and say "Of course you are." She smiled a pretty smile, and walked off.

Just mere month later, Anya had reached 3 inches. She had been in the news countless times already for being the same size of the smallest man ever. Anya wasn't happy, every day she was being confronted with everything, she had dropped out of school, and the moment she came home Annouska would put her feet in front of her. "Pedi time!" She would chide happily. That girl really cared about her feet. Anya had to remove the dirt, make the feet as clean as possible, paint and vile the nails if needed and do everything in her power to make Annouska's feet perfect. If she denied Annouska would grab her with her toes and only let her go if she promised to give her a pedicure.

The news exploded the moment the public heard that Anya had continued to shrink. Every week there would be countless updates on how small she was today. The smaller she became, the slower the shrinking went until finally, after one year, Anya was the size of an ant. The media exploded and Annouska could not be happier. "At this size you can see every detail on my feet!" She would say happily.

And that's where the introduction ends. From that time on, Anya would spent most her time slaving away at her sisters toes, making them look beautiful. Anya was now 20 and Annouska had reached the age of 18. One day, her mother walked into the living room while Anya was working on Annouska's toes. "Are you making her pedicure you again?" She said. "Oh she does it with pleassure!" Annouska answered with a smile. "That's kind of you Anya" her mother said "and I have amazing news for you! You are going back to school!"

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a review with ideas, critcism and everything you want to say!

Going to school by subiectum

Anya couldn't believe her ears. Back to school?! She was startled and couldn't speak a word. "Aaawh!" Annouska said "She's all surprised!" Their mother laughed. "Yup, you'll be going to the same school as Annouska! And we arranger everything! The teacher knows about your size and the class has been informed as well! This way you can still live a normal life!" "Thank you!" Anya screamed as hard as she could, hoping her mom would hear it. "You're welcome honey. I'll leave you two alone now." She walked away. Annouska looked down at her freshy painted green nailpolish and tapped her toes on the floor, causing earthquakes for Anya. Anya had just spent 4 hours on painting the toes. "You know what?" Annouska said "This is such a special occasion, you going back to school and all, my toes need a celebratory red! Be a lamb and take it off and start over." Annouska winked at Anya. Anya sighed in defeat and spent the next 9 hours removing the nail polish and applying new polish. But she handeld it, because tomorrow she could finally go back to school! After she was done, Annouska picked up Anya with her fingernail and walked to Anya's "room". She still had a room, but it was used more as a hobby room. Anya slept in a box on the nightstand. Annouska put Anya in her box, which was carpeted with a gigantic old sock which of course had belonged to Annouska. She didn't really give a reason why her sock had to be used instead of a piece of fabric but she had insisted. Anya almost imediately fell asleep. Tomorrow was the big day! She would go back to school.

Anya awoke because the door to her room opened. Annouska walked in and her heels clicked on the floor. She wore black open toed heels, white tight pants, a tight white shirt with a black jacket over it. She looked gorgeous as always. She walked over to the box. "Hey little sleepy head! Time for school!" She picked Anya up and walked to the kitchen with her. She set her down on the table next to her plate and gave her a crumb of toast. After finishing breakfast Annouska looked at Anya. "Are you ready for today?" She asked. "Definitely!" Anya said as she stood up in a confident manner. Annouska giggled. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Anya looked down at her own body and it hit her, she was naked. Due to her size she didn't have any clothes. "Oh no!" She said. "I need some fabric to make some clothes! They don't have to be beautiful because people won't see them detailed but people will notice if I am naked!" Annouska giggled. "The girls would find you a slut and the boys wouldn't be able to keep their weewee's away from you!" Anya shivered at the thought. "Don't worry sissy!" Annouska said. "I think I got the perfect solution!" She reached down to her left foot and plucked a tiny piece of footlint out from between her toes. She dropped it next to Anya, it was the same size as her. "Wh..why does it have to be toelint?!" Anya said. "I'm not tearing fabric of a good piece of clothing! Take it or leave it." "Alright alright!" Anya said and she started to work on the fabric. After 15 minutes she had turned it into an outfit that looked like a onesie. The black lint covered her body and legs. Great, first day of school and I'll be smelling like Annouska's feet... again! Anya thought. After ten more minutes Annouska stood up and swooped Anya off the table into her other hand. "Let's go An! School is waiting!"

They arrived at school and Annouska walked over to the classroom where Anya would have class the first period. She walked in to the room and the class looked at her. She walked over to the teacher's desk and put Anya on it. "Here she is!" Annouska said and turned around and left without saying goodbye. The teacher was a blonde woman, regular sized breasts but very nicely shaped hips and a big butt. She looked down at Anya. "Hey! I'm Kim!" She said. She stood next to the desk and adressed the class. "Class! Today we have a new student with us!" She lowered her fingers to Anya and tried to pick her up, but couldn't. She simply didn't have the technique for picking small things up like Annouska has. Kim mumbled under her breath "Come on... you little..." finally she grabbed on to Anya with her nails, and put her in her stretched out palm, showing her to the class. "As we informed you, she has the shrinking disease and therefore she is incredibly small! I'll walk around so you can see her." She walked past the student's tables, showing Anya to everyone. People looked at her with surprise in their eyes. One girl though, a blonde girl with a pretty face, looked at her in amusement. That look scared Anya. Kim stopped in front of a guy. The guy came closer and started smiling, suddenly he quickly blew at her and Anya went flying straight into Kim's cleavage. "Ivar!" Kim said and the classes laughed as Kim tried to get Anya out from between her boobs. Eventually she found her. "She will be taking classes from my desk!"

After class the student's left the classroom, except for the girl with the look of amusement earlier. She walked over to the teacher's desk and looked down at Anya with an evil smile. "Hi there!" She said. "I am Noelle!" Noelle was a beautiful girl with small breasts, and not too big of a butt, yet it was still nice. She was wearing tight leggings and green stiletto heels. Her hips were on Anya's heigt. "How would you like it to spent lunch with me and my friends?" "Well.. uh." Anya stammered. "Nice!" Noelle said and swooped her off the table into her palm and walked to the cafeteria with her. She walked over to a round table and sat down. Around the table sat a lot of beautiful girls. She introduced Anya to them, sat her down and they started eating. Anya felt uneasy. After a while Noelle broke the silence. "Anya, do you know that feeling when you have like this tiny splinter, but you can't find it or get it out, but it's there and it hurts?" "Uh.. yeah?" Anya answered. "Oh good, now since you're so small, could you help me with mine? Pleaaaase?" "Alright... I think..." Anya said, getting nervous. "Great!" With that Noelle popped her left foot on the table and took off the high green heel. She grabbed Anya with her nails and put her between her big and second toe. "There!" She said. "I got one of those splinters there. Could you get it sweety?" Anya was scared, Noelle's immense toe's towered over her, she was already getting covered in toe grime and sweat and she was afraid she might get hurt. Annouska had put her between her toes too, very often really but she had always been moderately careful. Who says this girl would be? Anya started to walk around looking for a splinter, but she couldn't find anything. Her focus was disrupted by the sound of a camera. She turned around and was greeted by another click. She looked up and saw Noelle's gigantic phone. "Haha!" Noelle said "New girl for an hour and already at my feet! This is going on Facebook!" "Oh I want too!" A curvy brunette named Laila said and she grabbed Anya from between Noelle's toes and put her between her own. She started to take pictures. "I want too!" Another girl said. "Me too!" But before she could be grabbed again a voice could be heard. "Do you have Anya?" "Annouska! I'm down here!"

Annouska looked down between Laila's toes and saw her sister. She grabbed her. "Oh thank God I found you!" Annouska said. Anya couldn't help but smile. She does care about her! Annouska grabbed a chair and put it at the table. She grabbed her purse and took out nail polish, a tiny brush and a tiny vile (she had them costum made) and put them on the ground. She placed Anya with those supplies at her feet and took off the heel on her right foot. "Some clutz stepped on my foot and chipped the nail polish on my big toe, see?! Please fix it sweetie." Annouska sat back and just messed around on her phone a bit. The other girls looked in surprise. "What is she doing?" Noelle asked. Annouska looked up from her phone and said. "Oh, just giving me a pedicure, she does that every day." The girls smiled. "Can I have a pedicure from her too?" Noelle said. "Yeah and me!" Spoke Laila. All the girls started yelling for pedicures. "Girls girls!" Annouska said and laughed a bit. "Anya will give ALL of you pedicures with pleassure!"

End Notes:

Please review! Let me know what you think!

She loves it! by subiectum

Anya laid down on Annouska's palm exhausted. She has spent hours slaving away at the big girl's feet, giving them pedicures. And she hadn't even done it to half of them yet! Tomorrow would be terrible since the girls expected her to finish it. Noelle and Laila loved having her work on their feet. It feels like they enjoyed watching her suffer. Did it make them feel powerful? Did it make them feel cool? After this first day of school Anya was already done with it. She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to spent time with those people. But she would. Because the urge to live a normal life outweighed the humiliation. All she wanted was to be Anya again. Anya the girl, instead of Anya the ant sized girl, slaving away at her sister's feet every day. The only good part about today was that she already did Annouska's pedicure at school, so she would have the evening to herself. Annouska walked over to the couch and sat down. She lowered her hand and put Anya on the floor in front of her feet, and slipped off her open toed heels. "The pedicure at school was a bit hasty, because of the chipped nailpolish problem, so could you give me a thorough one now sweet? Thanks!" Annouska sat back and wiggled her toes. Anya cursed her luck, and approached the gigantic digets. She reached the big toe and started climbing. After a minute she reached the top. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "He's here!" Annouska said and quickly got up, launching Anya off of her toe, onto the floor. The loud smacks of Annouska's feet that could be heard when she ran to the door caused earthquakes for poor Anya. Annouska opened the door and Anya saw a guy standing in front of it. It was the same guy that had blown her into the teacher's cleavage! They walked back into the living room and they sat down on the couch. Annouska looked at him with sweet eyes. "Oh no..." Anya groaned. "Is that guy her date? Ugh." Annouska smiled and wiggled her toes. Her face changed to a face of shock and she looked down at her toes, noticing Anya was missing. "Anya!" She said. "Where are you?" Of course she couldn't see or hear Anya because of her small size. She put her foot down. "Just get back to my toes Anya! That way nobody can accidentally step on you!"

After ten minutes of walking, Anya finally reached Annouska's toes again. She had spent her time walking listening to the two on the couch flirt and chit chat. Anya rolled her eyes and climbed onto the toe again, after she reached the top she was completely broken. So tired, but she still had to finish (or start actually) the pedicure. "Ah there you are!" Annouska said. "Hold on!" With that she lifted the leg with the foot Anya was on and crossed that leg over the other. Annouska looked at the guy "Ivar, this is my little sister Anya, but you two are in the same class so I shouldn't have to tell you!" They laughed. "Yup!" He said. They continued to talk for half an hour while Anya got rid of the rough edges around Annouska's toenails, applied paint where needed (she had a costum made tiny jar of it) and removed dirt between the toes which was even more dangerous now that the foot was a little lifted up into the air. Ivar looked down at the foot. "Doesn't she mind doing that?" He asked Annouska. "Oh not at all! She loves it!" "Does she?" Ivar asked and brought his face close to the foot. "What do you feel about pedicuring your sister's, may I add beautiful, feet?" Annouska smiled. "Aawh! You're too sweet!" Anya looked up to his giant face, seeming genuinly interested. "I hate it!" She said for the first time in her life. Of course only Ivar could hear her. "It's humiliating! And it's gross! I can't believe she makes me do this! I got a disease that made me shrink and she takes advantage of that! She makes me care for her gross feet EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! And she actually thinks I enjoy it! But every time I try to tell her how much I hate it, I get that gigantic foot shoved back into my face!" Anya had tears in her eyes. "I hate is so, so much!" She looked at Ivar's face and saw what she thought was a face of genuin pity. "Do you want me to tell her? Explain what you feel?" He said. "Y..yes." Anya muttered. "If you think you can break it to her." He smiled. "Sure I can."

He sat back up and looked at Annouska. "Well? What did she say?" Ivar smiled. "She loves it so, so much. She thanks faith for the shrinking disease because it brought her closer to your feet, allowing her to see every detail, to pedicure you every day. She feels so much love for you, for your feet, for the pedicures! She has always felt this way but she never knew how to tell you! She just wants to let you know how much she loves it!" Annouska looked down at Anya. "Aawh sweetie!" "And the only thing she wants to ask you" Ivar added "is if she could please pedicure you twice a day, instead of once." Anya looked up and saw them look at her, Ivar's face with mischief and Annouska's face as if she was genuinly touched. "Sweetie!" She spoke "Of course!"

End Notes:

The third chapter! Please leave reviews since they motivate me most to continue!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5235