Sophie by Duggernaut
Summary:

When her boyfriend and two others are accidentally diminished in size at the research lab where Sophie works, she tries desperately to find a means to restore them. Her boyfriend suggests they take advantage of the new possibilities, but Sophie is initially reluctant. As things begin to heat up and she embraces the circumstances, the dynamic in the relationship shifts dramatically, leaving her boyfriend to wonder if he has made a big mistake.

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 43216 Read: 228164 Published: June 20 2015 Updated: December 16 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Duggernaut

2. Chapter 2 by Duggernaut

3. Chapter 3 by Duggernaut

4. Chapter 4 by Duggernaut

5. Chapter 5 by Duggernaut

6. Chapter 6 by Duggernaut

7. Chapter 7 by Duggernaut

8. Chapter 8 by Duggernaut

9. Chapter 9 by Duggernaut

10. Chapter 10 by Duggernaut

11. Chapter 11 by Duggernaut

12. Chapter 12 by Duggernaut

13. Chapter 13 by Duggernaut

14. Chapter 14 by Duggernaut

15. Chapter 15 by Duggernaut

16. Chapter 16 by Duggernaut

17. Chapter 17 by Duggernaut

18. Chapter 18 by Duggernaut

19. Chapter 19 by Duggernaut

20. Chapter 20 by Duggernaut

21. Chapter 21 by Duggernaut

22. Chapter 22 by Duggernaut

Chapter 1 by Duggernaut

Sophie

Theo stood at the till of the florists, two single red roses lying on the counter in front of him. Today was the two month anniversary of his first date with Sophie. He knew she was working late at the research lab in the Science Building and he wanted to surprise her there by giving her the flowers. As he waited, he chuckled to himself thinking back on the day he met her.

They received a call from William James to renovate his Victorian home on Chesawick Street. It had been in the James family for several years, but was in sore need of some maintenance and repair. Although he owned it, William and his wife didn’t reside in the house, using it instead as a rental property.

It had been a Saturday morning, later in the morning, close to noon, when Theo and his dad met with William to review what the old heritage house needed. Entering the house through the left door of the double set at the entryway, Theo looked up to see a young woman descending the wide stairs leading up to the second floor of the house. Standing 5’6”, she seemed lean, wearing her long brown hair up. There were glasses on her attractive face. She was modestly attired in a big shirt and multi-colored pajama pants, fluffy slippers on her feet.

“This is Sophie, she is one of the residents here,” introduced William seeing her. She held her hand up and waved slightly by way of greeting.

“This is Ted and his son Theo, they’re just here to see about the renovations,” William explained.

Ted nodded, but Theo couldn’t tear his eyes off her. Her vibrant blue eyes held him like a deer in the headlights of an onrushing car and when she flashed him her smile while tucking a loose strand of her hair behind an ear he was smitten. Turning, she hustled back up the stairs, Theo watched her go, thinking she’d been coming down the stairs when they had come in, he smiled.

“There are two other young ladies renting here,” William said, “Hannah and Grace, but I don’t know if they’re here or not. They’ve been told I was coming through here today and that we will probably get started on the work early next week.”

For the next hour, Ted and William walked around the house, but Theo couldn’t stop thinking about Sophie.

“That girl, Sophie, what does she do?” Theo asked hoping to get some information but trying to seem indifferent.

“Something to do with cancer research over at the university. Her and Grace both,” William answered. Theo stifled a chuckle, thinking about how she was dressed and how her outfit didn’t seem convey a sense of university cancer researcher.

“Oh,” Theo replied, mind swirling with questions, but Ted pulled William away to continue the inspection.

Come Monday, Ted had Theo set up a work area inside the foyer. He was down on one knee setting up the chop saw the next time he saw her. She was dressed conservatively in a knee length black skirt and white blouse, she wore very little makeup on her naturally pretty face. Now she looks like an egghead university type he thought.

“Good morning Sophie,” he said as she stepped off the stairs into the foyer.

She turned to look at him. Coming over to him, she stood over him, “Theo, right?” she asked, smile on her lovely face as she looked down on him.

He smiled, “Yeah.”

“Is that short for Theodore?” she asked.

He shook his head. “Theophilus,” he replied.

“Ooh,” she answered, a mock pained expression on her face.

He shrugged, “The damage is done. My dad,” he explained, spreading his hands. “I figured I’d shorten it to Theo on account I don’t think anyone’s been named Theophilus for like a thousand years.”

“Probably a wise choice,” she agreed, smiling sympathetically.

“William said you’re over at the university, is that where you’re headed?” he asked.

She nodded. “I’m studying genomics for Dr. Hans Brauer. We are trying to isolate and catalog genetic carcinogenic source code material as it relates to the formation of malignant cancerous growths. Dr. Brauer believes if we are successful, we can reduce or maybe even eliminate tumors reducing the frequency or necessity of subjecting patients to radiation and chemotherapy,” she answered.

He had no idea what she was talking about, but he didn’t care, he was enthralled just watching her talk. “Wow,” was all he said, beaming smile on his face.

“What about you?” she asked, pointing to the materials accumulating in the foyer.

“Apprentice carpenter, working for my dad,” he replied. “I apologize if this is too forward, and I don’t normally do this, but I would really love to take you out for lunch sometime,” he said.

She smiled, “I’m really very busy,” she replied politely.

“Lunch is innocent enough and if we took too long my dad would probably put me on notice,” he said, raising an eyebrow. Before she could respond, her roommate Hannah appeared at the top of the stairs. If Sophie represented the conservative end of the spectrum, Hannah was the antithesis. Long wavy blonde hair spilled down her back. At least this week blonde was her hair color of choice. Flawless face. She was wearing a tight pink t-shirt revealing breasts so perfect Theo thought for sure they had been augmented. She was also wearing white spandex running shorts and running shoes. As she came down the stairs, she moved with a natural heat that seemed to suck the air out his lungs.

“You must be the fix it guy,” she said with a big smile. “I’m Hannah,” she introduced, eyes the color of emeralds and sparkling with mischief.

“Theo,” he replied, finding his voice, but only just barely..

She turned to Sophie, “I’m going for a run, be back in an hour.” Taking a couple of steps toward the door, she looked back over her shoulder to see if he was watching her leave, “Nice to meet you Theo,” she said, playful tone in her voice.

Sophie laughed. He shook his head, suddenly embarrassed. “Sorry,” he said, abashed.

“Don’t worry, she has that effect on most men,” she explained. “Grace and I call her Hurricane Hannah. She comes ashore with a storm surge that can wash away all of your defenses and when she passes by, she leaves destruction in her wake,” she said.

He chuckled. “That’s funny. What do they call you?” he asked.

She paused a moment. “I don’t think they have a nickname for me, at least they don’t use one to my face.”

Footsteps sounded on the stairs and fairly short dark haired woman appeared. “Grace,” Sophie called, “This is Theo,” she introduced.

Grace was maybe an inch over five feet, slender. She possessed very dark hair, pinned back, framing an oval face. Her light grey eyes appeared large, almost doll like. Small cupid bow mouth. She appeared lean dressed in a nice top and slacks.

“Hi,” she said, coming over to stand near Sophie. “We’re you proposing, down on your knees like that? It’s okay if you were, she could use a little male attention in her life,” she said teasingly.

He stood up, smiled and nodded. At 6’4”, he was a fair bit taller than both women, more so Grace than Sophie.

“The Hurricane made him drool,” Sophie said, making a motion near her mouth with her hand.

Grace laughed, “Is that why you were down there?” He flushed crimson and shook his head.

“I did ask Sophie to let me take her to lunch, but she resistant to my rustic charm,” he said, a manufactured look of hurt on his face.

Grace turned to Sophie, “You should!” she encouraged.

Sophie pshawed. “C’mon, we’re going to be late,” she said to Grace.

Grace winked at him as the women left.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, he learned her morning routine, how she liked her coffee, her morning muffin of choice. Each day he would buy them and leave them outside her door. He would also leave a single flower, nothing exotic, just something he would find on his way to work.

Grace was his greatest ally, advocating his virtues and pestering Sophie on how she needed to get out. Hannah on the other hand, was much more implicit. “If it weren’t for Jared, I’d fuck him,” she said, eyeing him up and down.

Work on the renovation was coming to an end. Theo procrastinated as much as he thought he could get away with before his dad would get pissed, but there was little else to do.

Sophie returned home in the early afternoon on his last day to find Theo was sitting on the front steps leading up the house, hands on his knees, chin in his hands. She smiled. “Hey Theo, what are you doing outside?” she asked, coming stand before him.

“Hi Sophie, today is my last day. I know I have pestered you over the last little while, it’s only because I think I’m head over heels about you. Will you go out with me?” He held up his hand before she could respond. “If you say no this time, I will understand and never bother you again. I’ll probably drift through life a broken and desolate man. But if you say yes…” he left the rest unsaid, eyebrow arched and grin on his face.

 She let out a sigh, meeting his eyes. “If you promise to stop leaving weeds and blueberry muffins at my door, I will go out with you, one time, in the interest of not letting you wander aimlessly through life,” she said, grin on her face, amused by his determination.

He closed his eyes and lowered his head forward. “I understand,” he said, voice low, as if he had not heard her response

A puzzled look came over her face. “I said I would go out with you,” she repeated.

“Once again?”

“What?” she asked. “I’d go out with you?”

He grinned.

“Oh you!” she said, slapping him on the shoulder, an exasperated roll of her cerulean eyes.

He beamed.

The next several weeks saw their relationship blossom. He learned Sophie had grown up with her younger sister Brigitte in a single parent home with their mother Eleanor. She had been studious her whole life, almost to the point of being sheltered and had always wanted a career in science. He playfully called her his mad scientist. He, in turn, shared his history, parents still together, also a younger sister still living at home. Grades were good enough to get into college, but he took up carpentry because of his dad.

The only hitch they had to work through in that time was when an inebriated Hannah hit on him after breaking up with her boyfriend Jared. He resisted her seduction, but Sophie seemed to think there was mutual attraction. Surprisingly, Sophie and Hannah seemed to reconcile much quicker than he and Sophie, which he didn’t understand, especially since nothing really happened.

Here and Now

The cashier at the florist arrived, pulling Theo back to the present. The aging lady with a warm smile, rang in his flowers. He tapped his card against the machine and it recorded the transaction.

“Thank you,” he said, tucking his card back into his wallet before gathering up the flowers. She smiled and nodded.

Theo had laid out his plan carefully. He made previous arrangements with Warren the night security guy at Sophie’s building so he could sneak in and surprise her. Just after seven o’clock, Warren met him at the side entrance to the four story building and gave him instructions on where to find Sophie. Following the path laid out by the security guard, he found her on the third floor exactly where Warren said she would be, hovered over a microscope on a counter. Slipping in quietly, he tiptoed right up behind her. “Surprise!” he said loudly. “Happy two month anniversary!” He pulled the four roses out from behind his back and presented them to her.

His presence startled her, making her jump and shriek. “How did you get in here?” she asked voice high, eyes looking back in the direction he had come.

“Warren let me in. I told him I wanted to surprise my amazingly gorgeous brilliant girlfriend with some flowers on our anniversary and romantic that he is, he let me in,” he replied. “But you might have to sleep with him.”

She laughed and shook her head. “That’s sweet,” she said, taking the roses and wrapping her arms around him for a brief hug. “But you’re not supposed to be here. Dr. Brauer is somewhere in the complex with Clayton. I could get into a whole lot of trouble if they catch you in here,” she explained, tone low.

“Can you get away for a bite?” he asked, looking back to the door.

She shook her head. “Clayton is calibrating the device and Dr. Brauer wants to upload a new algorithm.”

He grinned, pulling a package of two chocolate cupcakes from his pocket. “I thought you might try and weasel out of it.”

“You’re impossible,” she said, rolling her eyes in feigned exasperation.

“Ooh, is that it?” he asked looking through the wide window and pointing toward the large mechanical looking device built over a stainless steel examination table. There were all sorts of leads and terminals, wires crossing over and plugging back into itself. It reminded him of some torture device in a spy movie the way it was constructed.

“Yep, that’s it alright. That’s our prototype. It’s a combination of-,” she started, but he cut her off.

“Use normal people words, remember I’m just a hammer swinger,” he said.

“It’s designed a lot like an ultrasound, the principles are similar. It’s supposed to use high frequency sound waves targeted at specific cancerous cells. If modulated correctly, it will destabilize the tumor and cause it to collapse in on itself without harming any of the healthy tissue surrounding it,” she explained.

“And that’s good, right?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s very good,” she answered. The phone on her desk rang. Walking over, she picked it up. “Sophie. Yes Dr. Brauer, I’ll do it right away.” Theo followed her over and started to say something but she captured his lips between her thumb and forefinger and held them fast. “Yes. I understand.” Hanging up the phone, “You!” she scolded. “I have to go to the control room for a few minutes, you wait right here, you do not touch anything. Are we clear?”

“Crystal,” he replied, snapping his right hand to his brow in a mock salute.

She growled playfully. He gave her his best innocent expression. “I’m not buying it,” she said as she exited the room into a door opposite the one he had entered.

Idle Hands

A couple of minutes passed, he surveyed the room. He noticed a small red light next to the handle on the door leading into the room where the device was situated. Flopping in the chair by her desk, he laid his head on the surface. More minutes passed. He let out a long breath, noticing for the first time Sophie’s security card lying on the desk. He looked at the red light on the door, then the card, then back to the red light. Looking at the door Sophie had left through, he looked back to the red light on the door. Picking the card up, he walked over to the door. Tapping the card against the door lock, it flashed green, the door opened.

Stepping through the door, he walked over to the machine. “You don’t expect me to talk, do you Goldfinger?” he said in his best impersonation of Sean Connery, circling the unit, cranking a couple of the dials.

The machine started to hum. “That can’t be good,” he mumbled, taking a step back.

Two men walked into the other room, entering from the door Sophie had left. Engaged in conversation, they didn’t seem to notice him until they came into the secure area.

“What is going on in here?” demanded a man in a thick German accent. In his early fifties, he was tall and fit, black hair going silver parted on the side and slicked back. Sophie had said Dr. Brauer was German, so he guessed this was probably him.

Theo raised his hands, “I was just looking, I’m here with Sophie,” he explained.

“This is a secure area, you cannot be in here!” the man barked.

“I’ll leave,” Theo said, trying to calm the agitated man.

“Doctor, the GCR,” said the other man, alarm in his tone, pointing at the machine behind Theo.

“What have you done?” yelled the German man, rushing toward the device. Theo stepped back.

The device began to emit a shrill noise, building in intensity to the point of almost being painful. Theo covered his ears in an effort to shield himself from the high pitched whine. A red flashing light on the wall lit up. Suddenly there was a flash of sparks and a pulse, a wave of distortion visible to the eye erupted from the machine, passing through all three men before dissipating into the air. The shrill noise stopped.

As the wave passed through Theo, he felt his stomach revolt. Dropping to his hands and knees, he vomited.

There was a final sharp crackle and hiss from the machine, the power in the room flickered, and the machine grew silent, thin trails of smoke crawling up off it.

Wiping his mouth, Theo looked toward the man he thought was Dr. Brauer. Like Theo, he was doubled over, throwing up. Another cramp tore through Theo’s abdomen causing him to fall onto his side as his body was wracked by spasm.

 

Chapter 2 by Duggernaut

Sophie

When she came back to her work area, there was no sight of Theo, but she could see the red light through the window. “What have you done Theo?” she grumbled mostly to herself. In many ways he was an amazing boyfriend, but being a couple of years younger than her, he was still immature in ways that drove her crazy.

Walking over, she peered through the window. In the room were three figures. “No!” she yelled, hands against the glass. Running back to her desk, she couldn’t find her security card. Panicked, she ran back to the door and pushed against it in vain.

Theo wasn’t sure how long he lay on the floor. Struggling to stand upright, he found it difficult, his clothes seemed hang off him and his shoes seemed two times too big. Looking toward the door, he saw Sophie in the window, a very concerned look in her face.

He took a couple of tentative steps toward her, he had to grab his pants to keep them from falling down around his ankles.

He felt dizzy, his stomach threatening to void itself again. Theo knew something was off. By the time he reached the door, he was eye level with the door handle. The security card was the size of a greeting card, and Sophie loomed on the other side. Pressing the card toward the red light, the door clicked and Sophie pushed it open, careful not to hit him. He staggered backward, the world spinning around him. Sophie was at least twice his size and growing larger with each passing second.

She cupped her hands over her face and knelt down in front of him, “Oh my God Theo!” she said. “What happened?”

No longer able to hold them up, he tripped over his pants and landed on his bottom. He tried to close his eyes to keep the room from swirling, but it only made it worse. He could feel sweat pouring out of every pore in is body, feeling at once hot then cold. Rolling over, he again tried to push himself up, but surrendered to darkness.

Sophie had no idea what to do. Her boyfriend was vanishing before her very eyes, the whole situation seemed surreal. She looked over toward Dr. Brauer and Clayton, but they too were no longer visible having become lost in the tangles of their clothes.

Dropping to her knees, she started picking at Theo’s clothes, looking for him. He lay unconscious in a fetal position, to her mind, no more than four or five inches tall if unfolded. Everything in her scientific linear thought process was being derailed by the impossibility of the situation. What had happened?

The light on the wall stopped flashing, resetting itself.

They had yet to be intimate in their relationship and she blushed slightly at the sight of his nakedness. Reaching out tentatively, she touched him with her index finger. He seemed to have stopped shrinking, but his skin felt hot. Scooping her right hand under him, she carefully lifted him up and brought him close to her face, rolling him over to inspect him for any injuries. He was exactly the same in every detail, but he was miniature. She looked at the GCR then back to the tiny man in her hand. Holding Theo thus, she was reminded of when she was nine, she had found a little baby bird that had fallen out of the nest in the tree in her backyard.

Grabbing his shirt, she went to her desk and laid Theo on it. Going back into the room where the other two men’s clothes were, she got on hands and knees and begin to search. Both Dr. Brauer and Clayton were reduced much as Theo had been, but otherwise appeared unhurt. It must have had something to do with the GCR she surmised, but it didn’t make sense. Picking the two men up, she brought them to her desk and lay them next to Theo.

She didn’t know what to do. She looked at the phone. Who could she call? Dr. Sommers? Dr. Featherstone?

Theo stirred. Rolling onto his stomach, he pushed himself up onto unsteady feet. It took his brain a moment to register what he was seeing, everything looked positively gargantuan. Turning, he saw Sophie carrying a heap of clothing. He stared up at her, mouth agape.

She appeared to be at least a hundred tall. She caught sight of movement and saw him standing. Rushing over to the desk. “Do you feel alright?” she asked, dropping the clothing to the floor and crouching down.

He looked down at himself, turning his palms up. “I think so,” he said.

“I can barely hear you,” she said.

He repeated himself. He felt so small, she positively towered over him. She smiled, relief flooded her eyes and tears threatened to spill.

“What happened?” she asked.

He turned to look back toward the window. “The machine,” he said vacantly. “I think I broke it.” The man not Dr. Brauer groaned and sat up, knuckling his eyes with his fists.

“Clayton,” Sophie said. The man looked up and immediately begin pushing himself backward away from her, face a mask of panic. Reaching over and behind him, he pushed himself into her palm. “It’s okay Clayton,” she soothed, trying to assuage the outright fear in his eyes.

“What’s going on?” he croaked, eyes wide.

Dr. Brauer grunted, rising to his feet. He blinked a number of times, trying to see. “Gott im himmel!” he exclaimed in German, examining himself.

“I don’t know,” said Sophie, her beautiful blue eyes wide and full of concern.

Dr. Brauer turned to Theo. Striding over, “This is all your fault!” he scolded, stabbing a finger into Theo’s chest. “You should not have been here imbecile! What did you do?” Theo moved back, but the doctor keep at him. “The blame for our situation lies entirely with you!”

“Listen, I don’t know what I did,” defended Theo.

“I think we should go to a hospital or something,” Clayton said.

The doctor turned to Clayton. “And do what? There is nothing they can do.”

“Then what? What do we do?” asked Clayton, panic in his voice.

“The machine is kaput, we need to fix it, reverse the process,” Brauer said, though it seemed as if more to himself rather than to either of the other men. Pausing, he looked up at Sophie. “We cannot stay here,” he said. “Sophie, you must take us someplace safe in the interim. There are some things you must get for me.”

She looked panicked, but bent down. “What do you need doctor?” she asked, hands on her thighs.

“I will need my laptop, it has all my data,” he paused, looking at Theo and Clayton. “I will need some means of collecting new data, observations. This is a perfect opportunity. Yes, although inadvertent, there may be some scientific value to be gleaned from our condition,” he said, nodding.

“Can you grab my phone and wallet too?” Theo asked.

Sophie found Brauer’s laptop in his office. She also gathered a bunch of file folders he said were essential. Returning to her work area, she took her handbag off of the back of her chair and set it on the desk.

“This is the only way I can think of to get you out of here,” she said.

“That will be fine,” Brauer said. Carefully picking up the doctor, she set him in her handbag. He wrinkled his nose at the collection of smells, leather mixed with lip gloss. Next she gently repeated the process with Clayton.

Theo smiled up at her. “I had planned for our anniversary to go a whole lot differently,” he said apologetically. She smiled weakly then gathered him and placed him in the handbag. Collecting the two roses on her desk, she slipped the handbag’s strap over her shoulder and left the lab.

Gimme Shelter

Sophie did her best effort to minimize the motion of the handbag, hoping nothing moved around too much, especially anything that might do harm to her little passengers. She was still at a loss, mind reeling over the events. She knew she needed to talk to somebody. Grace would understand, after all, she worked out of the lab too and right now Sophie needed an ally.

Climbing into her car, she slowly lay the handbag down on the passenger seat, making sure to be gentle. Buckling the seatbelt, she drove extra cautious home, worried about hurting her special cargo.

Once back at the house, she collected her handbag and made her way into the house. Ascending the stairs, she stopped at Grace’s door and gave it a couple of quick raps.

Grace answered the door dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt. “You’re back early,” she said.

“Can I come in?” asked Sophie, eyes furtive.

“Of course,” Grace replied, stepping back into the room. Sophie followed her in and closed the door. Grace crossed the room and plopped on her bed.

“There’s been an accident, at the lab,” Sophie said.

Grace’s gray eyes widened, “Is everyone okay?” she asked, concerned.

Sophie frowned. “Not exactly,” she replied, coming over and sitting beside Grace on the bed.

“Oh no. What happened?” Grace asked.

Opening her handbag, Sophie reached in and carefully brought Theo out, holding him in the palm of her hand for Grace to see. Sitting in her palm, he waved sheepishly.

“Are you kidding me!” she exclaimed, lurching back, then moving in close to see him. “How? What the fuck?” Grace shook her head. Moving her hand near, she touched Theo on his naked chest. Pulling her hand back, she looked to Sophie, large eyes incredibly wide, mouth open in a perfect circle.

Setting Theo on the bed between them, Sophie reached back into the bag and brought out Dr. Brauer then Clayton. Grace jumped up off the bed causing the mattress to recoil, knocking the men down.

“No way!” Grace yammered, shaking her head from side to side.

“Something went haywire with the GCR, and this happened,” Sophie explained. Grace walked back to the bed and knelt down on the floor.

“Is that Dr. Brauer?” she asked.

Dr. Brauer inclined his head, although completely naked, he still retained an air of dignity. “Grace,” he spoke. Clayton waved.

“You got to tell somebody, I mean, holy crap!” exclaimed Grace.

“I’m telling you,” Sophie said.

“Okay,” Grace said, palm toward the floor. “You have got to give me a minute to process this,” she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Grace,” Dr. Brauer said, “We will seek for a remedy, and repair the machine. You and Sophie will be my hands in the meantime. Clayton and I will set up here.”

“For right now, we need somewhere to house them,” Sophie said.

“Yeah,” agreed Grace, “I don’t know where though, a shoe box maybe?”

“They’re not hamsters,” Sophie said with a frown.

Grace chuckled. “A drawer maybe?” she suggested.

“As long as I am nowhere near this buffoon,” Dr. Brauer stated, fixing a stern look on Theo. “And remember, silence is an asset for us at the moment, you girls must tell no one,” instructor the doctor.

“Okay,” said Grace looking at Sophie, “Why don’t I take Clayton and Dr. Brauer for now until we can figure something out? You can look after Theo,” she offered.

Sophie nodded. Gathering Theo, she put him back in her bag and got off the bed.

“On the plus side, I’m no longer the shortest one in the house,” Grace said with a grin.

Sophie laughed softly, exiting the Grace’s room she returned to her own. Closing the door, she set her bag on the bed and took Theo out.

“What do you think?” she asked, looking around her room.

He looked around, assessing options. He pointed to the slender drawer of her desk. “There,” he said.

Going to the desk, she pulled open the small top drawer and pushed the pens and other materials back. Walking over to her dresser, she pulled out a clean pair of ankle socks and brought them back to the desk. Satisfied, she nodded to herself. She picked him up and put him on the desk top. “What do you think for the time being?” she asked.

Looking in the drawer, he gave her the thumbs up.  “I don’t know what we can do for clothes,” he said, looking up at her.

She frowned. “Are you cold?”

He shook his head. Moving to the edge of the desk, he lowered himself into the drawer.

“I need a shower,” she said.

Still boyfriend and girlfriend

She returned from her shower dressed in her faded powder blue night shirt, basically an oversized t-shirt that hung down almost to her knees, back made damp by the length of her wet hair. She crossed the room and sat down on the bed. Grabbing her brush, she began to run it through her hair.

Theo peered over the lip of the drawer to look at her. She counted a hundred strokes, then brushed the other side. Putting the brush down, she smiled. Padding across the room, she gathered him up in her arms and returned to her bed, cradling him carefully as she climbed back onto the bed. Holding him close, she crossed her arms under her breasts so he could rest in the hollow her night shirt made in her cleavage. Pressing his face against her, he could hear the rhythmic beating of her heart, the warmth of her flesh permeating the cotton.

“I’m pretty scared,” he confessed.

“I guess,” she commiserated. “It must be terrifying being so small and fragile.”

 “I don’t know how long this will last. I mean, what if I’m stuck like this, or worse, what if I get smaller?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she said sympathetically. “Whatever happens, we’ll get through this together,” she reassured, a smile on her face, gently she caressing his head, trying to console him.

“Dr. Brauer was right, this is my fault and right now I’m feeling pretty useless,” he said, despair in his voice.

“If anybody can find an answer, it’s Dr. Brauer,” she replied, trying to kindle hope. “He designed the GCR and knows it better than anyone. If he can tell Grace and me how to fix it, maybe you won’t be like this for too long.”

“I got to let my dad know I can’t come in to work tomorrow, maybe you could text him using my phone?” he inquired.

He turned on his side and looked up at her face. “I’m not much use to you as a boyfriend right now either,” he said with a frown.

“We can still cuddle,” she replied, smiling.

“I guess,” he agreed, then grinned impishly up at her.

“What?” she asked, “Are you okay?” concerned she might have done something inadvertently.

He nodded. “Can I go inside your shirt?” he asked, a twinkle of mischief dancing in his eyes.

She inclined her head, considering. While they had never gone all the way, they had done other things, during a make out sessions. Theo had been very sensitive about not rushing her into a sexual relationship, allowing them time to develop their relationship more fully. It hadn’t stopped them from coming incredibly close though. She grinned. “Okay, but be careful, I don’t want to hurt you,” she said. Pulling the shirt collar out, she set him inside almost on top of her left breast. On the smooth slope Theo lay down, circling around the nipple to prevent himself from sliding down her side or her stomach. She chuckled softly, the sensation of his tiny hands and feet tickled as he moved into position.

As he began to caress the area around her nipple, the warm flesh responded to his touch, firming. She pulled the collar out again and looked inside. “What are you doing in there?” she asked

“Nothing,” he replied innocently, as he continued to massage her.

She frowned, “It doesn’t feel like nothing,” she replied. “If you’re going to misbehave, I’ll take you out of there,” she threatened, his efforts sending a tingling sensation through her nerves.

Leaning forward but maintaining eye contact, he licked the stiff nipple. To her it felt like a feathery light touch, teasing, she could feel other parts of her body beginning to take interest in what he was doing.

“You’re bad,” she chastised.

He grinned wickedly and licked her again.

“Stop it,” she said, but only halfheartedly.

“Take off your shirt,” he said, hands kneading and caressing her.

“Theo,” she said.

“Please Sophie, let me explore your beautiful body,” he asked.

Reaching into the shirt, she carefully lifted him out and set him on the quilt. She had to scoot the material out from under her butt before raising her arms over her head and pulling off her night shirt. The only thing she had on now were a pair of lacy pink panties.

Though he had felt her up, he had never seen her nude before. He gazed up at her in wonder. Her B cup breasts looked massive, well-shaped and nicely rounded. She possessed small pink nipples, now both fully erect. Bookworm she may be, skin pale, but with her hair down, she looked beautiful.

She crossed her arms over her chest, covering her nakedness, a shy expression on her face.

He shook his head, “No, don’t. You are absolutely beautiful. A living breathing goddess from my point of view,” he said.

Meeting his gaze, she smiled timidly, “Really?”

“Absolutely,” he answered and he wasn’t lying.

Picking him up, she brought him to her face. Puckering her lips, she kissed him on his face, before setting him down on her breast bone.

She watched as he moved atop her right breast, tiny hands sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Again he licked and played. She licked the thumb and forefinger of her left hand. Cupping her left breast, she gently rolled the nipple between her fingers, her saliva making it slick. He watched with a smile. Easing down her right breast, he moved toward her left. She removed her hand as he mounted the breast and crossed his legs around her nipple. Taking the hardened flesh between his hands, about the size of a basketball to him, he began to turn it from side to side. He could feel her breathing increase, her chest rising and falling more rapidly. She brought her right hand to her mouth and licked her fingers and began stimulating her right breast.

Sliding down the inner slope of her breast, he moved onto her taut stomach. He had to walk carefully, though she lay back, she was not completely supine. Moving passed her navel, he stepped onto the slight incline of her mons.

He looked back up at her. She stopped playing with her breast, sucking her lower lip into her mouth.

He took a couple of steps. Dew beginning to soak through the sheer fabric. The scent of her excited sex filling his nostrils.

“Theo, no,” she said softly.

He smiled. He had been this far before, hands in her pants over her panties. Kneeling down, he used his hand and pressed at the delicate flesh beneath the material. The heat emanating from her was intense.

“Theo,” she repeated. Reaching down, she closed her hand around him and brought him back to her chest.

“I want to see you touch yourself,” he said. He pointed to his own arousal, “See how excited you make me.” And he was excited. He imagined what it would be like to stand before her enormous aroused pussy while she pleasured herself.

She shook her head.

 He smiled knowing tonight would not be the night.

“I think it’s time for bed and I need to pee,” she said, lifting him up and setting him on her nightstand. Hopping up, she put her night shirt back on before picking him up and carrying him to the desk.

 

Chapter 3 by Duggernaut

Assessing the damage

Sophie was awakened to a gentle tapping on her door. Climbing out of bed, she crossed the room, glancing toward Theo’s resting place. Opening the door partway, she saw Grace, a small dish with little bits of food on it. Pulling the door open, she allowed the shorter woman inside.

“A couple of things,” Grace started, “They need to eat, so I brought this,” she said, handing over the dish, tiny pieces of eggs, toast, a piece of strawberry. “They also need someplace to do their business,” she added, a sour expression on her face.

Sophie grinned.

“Dr. Brauer said he needs for us to go into the lab today and see if we can run a diagnostic program to assess the condition of the GCR. He had me use his email account to provide instructions to Dr. Sommers to ensure there will be no problems,” she said. “In the email, he told Dr. Sommers everything was normal at the time of your workshift. He remained behind and that’s when the incident happened.”

“Good,” Sophie replied. “Give me a bit to get ready, then we can go,” she said, bringing the dish to the desk for Theo.

After a hasty meal, Sophie and Grace went directly to the research lab. Dr. Elliot Sommers was on hand directing and coordinating activities inside the GCR room. A man in his late sixties, he normally always wore an affable friendly expression, today a thundercloud lurked behind his hazel eyes.

In the medical section of the lab, Dr. Olivia Featherstone was in charge. A slender woman in her mid-thirties, she possessed a rare beauty though she tried to downplay it because she felt people did not take her academic accomplishments seriously given her appearance. As a result, she seemed remote and aloof, earning her the nickname The Ice Queen amongst her students.

Dr. Featherstone called Sophie into her office, her face a mask of frosty unhappiness. Of similar height to Sophie, Dr. Featherstone possessed light brown hair with natural streaks of blonde pulled back into a severe ponytail, her green eyes like chips of glacial ice.

“You were scheduled to be here last night,” she stated. “What happened?” she asked, pointing to a chair as she closed the door behind Sophie.

“Umm, everything was fine when I left,” Sophie replied, breaking eye contact with Dr. Featherstone’s intense green eyes and taking a seat.

“I saw Dr. Brauer’s email this morning, but I also checked the duty log from last night,” she said. “You sure you want to stand by the ‘everything was okay when I left’ story?” she challenged.

“I don’t know what you mean,” Sophie replied.

“The log has been altered, the time code has been changed. Only three of us have the authority to do it. Me, Hans, and Elliot. I know I didn’t do it and I’m sure Elliot didn’t do it, but I wouldn’t put it passed Hans. The correct time code for the incident was much earlier in the evening, a time when you were here. What happened? What did Dr. Brauer do?” she asked.

Sophie sucked her lower lip into her mouth and was gnawing on it. Dr. Featherstone crossed her arms and leaned back against her desk.

“No, there must be some kind of mistake,” Sophie said.

“I think the mistake is being made right now. We know the machine was triggered and that it released a focused pulse and I think you were here and saw what happened,” asserted the older woman.

Sophie felt trapped under the scrutiny of the intimidating woman, she wanted to blurt out what truly happened, but she was afraid, afraid of what Dr. Featherstone might do, not just to her, but to Theo and the others.

“Am I the only one to find it curious that this,” she paused, “Little,” as if to emphasize the word, “Accident occurs and Dr. Brauer isn’t here demanding somebody’s heart on a plate?”

Sophie shrugged. “I don’t know,” she replied.

Suddenly, the normally arctic Dr. Featherstone smiled. “We are going to have some time to get to the bottom of this, I want you to know you can talk to me before things get out of hand.”

Sophie nodded. “Thank you Dr. Featherstone,” she said meekly.

By midafternoon, Dr. Sommers had been able to determine the cause of the incident. He determined it was a confluence of events that triggered the malfunction of the GCR. According to him, the machine was active at the time it was attempting to upload Clayton’s modified algorithm, causing some type of incompatibility feed that discharged a pulse rather than initiated shutdown protocols. The failure of the emergency shutdown allowed the motherboard to fry. In essence, the situation was at a minimum a setback of several weeks.

At the end of the long day, Grace showed up at Sophie’s desk, “We good to go?” she asked.

Sophie nodded. Gathering her stuff, she logged off her terminal.

“So what did Elsa, she-wolf of the SS want with you?” Grace asked, once they exited the building.

“She knows something is up,” Sophie replied, shaking her head slowly.

“You didn’t you tell her?” Grace asked.

“Tell her what? Dr. Brauer, Clayton, and my boyfriend can now fit in my pocket?” she laughed at her own comment.

“That would be kind of funny,” Grace commented amusedly.

Sophie shook her head again. “She knows something, she practically interrogated me.”

Grace nodded. “I think if she knew something she would’ve just confronted you with it. Dr. Sommers didn’t say anything to me at all, just had me doing diagnostic tests all day.”

“I don’t know,” Sophie replied.

“How’s Theo holding up?” Grace asked.

Sophie chuckled, “He was pretty depressed last night, at least until I let him crawl around inside my night shirt,” she said.

Grace laughed. “How was that? I mean, wasn’t it kind of odd?” she asked.

Sophie shrugged. “I don’t know, it was, well, kind of interesting,” she said, a touch of crimson coloring her cheeks.

Grace stopped walking, her mouth open in a wide smile. Sophie stopped. “You liked it!” Grace said.

“It was different, you know. I don’t know,” protested Sophie.

“It’s okay. When I watch Dr. Brauer or Clayton and I kind of feel like a goddess or something. You know, looking down at them their tiny lives in my hands. Makes me feel powerful,” Grace said with a giggle.

Sophie nodded, there was a feeling of empowerment, dominance, and it felt arousing.

“What about Dr. Brauer and Clayton?” Sophie inquired.

“Dr. Brauer is busy most of the time, Clayton stills seems a little rattled,” she answered with a shrug. “I should see if he wants to climb around inside my nightie,” she teased.

Sophie laughed.

Sophie

When finally they arrived back at the house, they each went to their own rooms.

Sophie closed the door behind her. Theo was on top of the desk.

She smiled at and picked him up, before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

“How did it go today?” he asked

“We’re still trying figure it out,” she replied. “How are you holding up?” she asked.

“Bored out of my mind,” he replied, bringing his hands up to the sides of his head

 “I would like to talk about last night,” she said.

“I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable,” he said. “I had no right to ask you to touch yourself.”

“There’s so much going on, I didn’t know what to think,” she replied. “I don’t want you to think I’m rejecting you,” she added.

“I think I was just wanting to feel something other than scared,” he expressed. “And I feel safe with you, I love you.”

She smiled. “I love you too, and plus you’re a horn dog,” she said.

He nodded, “It’s true, there’s no denying it,” he acknowledged. “But even though I’m just little, we can still do stuff,” he said with a wink.

“You are so bad,” she accused.

“Absolutely,” he replied, pretending to twist his nonexistent moustache.

She lifted him up and held him in her hands a moment before kissing him on the face. “I’m going to have a shower,” she said, setting him down. Getting up off the bed, she stopped at the door, turned back and winked at him.

In the shower, Sophie let the water cascade over her lean fit body. She didn’t want to tell Theo how bad the situation was for fear of how he might react, but she also didn’t want to hold anything back. She felt conflicted. Talking about sex seemed to lift his spirits and elevate his mood and she had to admit, the sensations he sent through her the previous night were delightful. When he asked her to touch herself, she had been reluctant only because they hadn’t been together before, seen each other naked. She chuckled, she’d seen him now though. Maybe turnabout was fair game. She made sure to shave her legs and make herself presentable. Finishing in the shower, she dried off, then wrapped the towel around her body and returned to her room. Closing the door, she let the towel fall away from her body and drop to the floor.

“Is this what you wanted to see?” she asked, moving slowly across the floor toward the bed. Hips swaying with each step. He met her eyes then stared at the small patch of neatly trimmed hair crowning her vagina.

“It’s everything and more,” he replied as she came near the edge of the bed and stopped. “You are absolutely beautiful,” he said.

She smiled at the compliment. Spreading her arms wide, she slowly turned so he could see all of her. She paused with her back to him. “Well?” she asked, looking over her shoulder and down at him

“You have a world class bum, in fact, it might be perfect,” he said.

She wiggled her hips to shake her firm little bottom at him. Turning, she lifted him up and climbed onto the bed. Reclining against her pillows, she set him on her chest. Walking to her left breast, he knelt down and place his hands on the aureole, her flesh still heated from the shower. As before, she licked her fingers and caressed her nipples. He used her saliva to massage the hardened flesh, his own excitation becoming apparent. Again, he traversed her body, coming to a stop atop her lift tuft of pubic hair. He looked back at her. Reaching down, she lifted him up and parted her legs, before setting him down between them. He looked at her genitals, nearly as long as he was tall. Pink lips, dewy, like a morning flower beginning to bloom. Her scent was fresh and clean, excited. He watched as she tenderly touched herself, fingers dancing over the delicate flesh. Stepping closer, he traced the fingers of his right hand along the side of her labia, fingers slick from the passing. Bringing his hand to his mouth, he licked at them, tasting her. She began to arch and rock against her touch so he took a step back. The pace of her breathing quickened and the whole area in which he stood seemed to get warmer. When she shuddered, he knew she had come. Moving in close, he leaned forward and kissed her on the vagina.

Reaching down, she brought him back to her chest. “Is that what you were thinking?” she asked, sucking her lower lips into her mouth.

“That was amazing, I love you,” he said

 “I love you too,” she said, smiling. She chuckled to herself, the thought of him down there watching turned her on a lot more than she thought. “Do you want to go again?” she asked.

He nodded slowly.

Parting her legs, she arched her pelvis and set him near her still heated sex. As before, she traced small circles around her delicate bud, teasing it to come out. With her other hand, she slid it under her bum, so she could ease a finger into herself. She moved slowly, deliberately, building her fire in intensity. Coming forward, Theo put his hands on the finger she was using inside her pussy. The contact made her shiver and she came hard. Removing her finger, she used the hand on her clit to bring him back to her chest. She watched as he licked away at her slick fingers with his tiny little tongue, lapping up her sweet juices. Watching him, his existence at her whim, she closed her eyes, power the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Dr. Featherstone

The day following her show with Theo, Sophie was back in the lab. Grace was there also, but Dr. Sommers kept her on the fourth floor reviewing analytics taken the day previous. Dr. Featherstone on the other hand kept Sophie close.

Olivia Featherstone watched Sophie from her office. She knew the girl was academically brilliant, but not overly wise in street smarts.

Her intellectual curiosity was positive afire. She had watched the surveillance footage, the in-lab camera was set up to automatically record the GCR during all firing events. She had watched the distortion wave wash over Hans, Clayton and the younger man. She had seen the effects the wave had on them, reducing them to a handful of issues. She had watched Sophie collect the tiny men, then the camera stopped.

She wondered why the men were affected as they had been, why the GCR didn’t differentiate between normal healthy tissue and cancerous tissue and refuse to fire. She wondered at how the young man’s fiddling misaligned the calibrations of the GCR. But more, she wondered what Sophie did with the little men. The email from Hans’ account the morning after the incident meant he had provided the girl with access to the account, but was he still alive? Knowing the arrogant prick, he was documenting the events as some type of live trial, not that that was a bad idea, but she intensely disliked the thought of his using the situation to leverage even more credit for her work.

It had been her dedication, her tireless research, and long hours that had provided the backbone to the project, but it was his name that had secured the necessary finances. He postured and preened, pompous bastard, acting like his efforts were the source of the project and all she could do was watch in silence otherwise the funding would evaporate.

She clicked unpainted nails on her desktop, mind contemplating. Where would Sophie have taken the little people? Accessing confidential files on the computer, she systematically transferred the video footage onto a flash drive and deleted it from the network, being astute enough to leave no trace of intrusion into the system. She also called up private information about Sophie, memorizing the address before closing out the file. Using her computer, she accessed an internet map of the area and brought it right down to street level of the address she had seen from Sophie’s file. Looking at the old style house with big trees and an expansive yard, she leaned back in her chair. Yes, she decided, that’s where Sophie must be keeping Hans and the others. The question now was, how could she get in there to see? She couldn’t just park across the street and watch, that wouldn’t be suspicious. A private detective? The less people who were aware of the existence of three tiny little men, the less chance the situation could go awry.

She chuckled to herself, shaking her head. Lex parsimoniae, the law of parsimony, all things being equal the simplest solution was usually the right solution. She decided she would keep Sophie late, isolate her and confront her with the video footage and demand to be included. Reduce the variables.

Rising from her chair, she walked over to Sophie’s workstation. “I am going to need you to stay a tiny bit later than normal tonight, we are trying to re-initialize the system to modulate the frequency, and I’m going to need you to re-code the sequencing,” she said.

Sophie nodded, letting out a big sigh once the doctor had turned away, re-coding the sequence was a long tedious job and she knew she wasn’t going to get out of the lab for hours. Her mind drifted back to Theo as she settled in behind her computer and logged in.

 

Chapter 4 by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

You absolutely had to know this was coming.

The Hurricane

He was startled when Hannah burst into Sophie’s room, dressed only in a pair of sheer black panties, breasts bouncing. Opening Sophie’s closet, she started pushing clothes aside, emerging with a pretty blue dress. Sliding it over her head, she shimmied it down and gave herself the once over in the mirror. Stopping at the door, she clicked the light off. He frowned.

He wasn’t sure what time it was when the door to Sophie’s room opened again, light from the hall pouring in. Thinking Sophie was back, he climbed up onto the desk and turned around and was startled to see Hannah there. She clicked on the light and he was momentarily blinded, and like a deer in headlights, he froze.

Hannah saw the flicker of movement from the desk. “What the fuck?” she said taking a couple of steps in that direction, leaning in close to look at him, he could smell alcohol on her breath.

There was nowhere to hide, no chance to elude notice. He smiled and waved, “Hi Hannah.”

“Is that you Theo?” she asked, there was a slight slur in her voice.

He nodded.

“You’re so teeny,” she said, straightening up, she moved close to the edge of the desk. He took a couple of steps backward as she looked down between her magnificent naked breasts at him. “I could just gobble you up you’re so cute,” she teased.

“What are you doing in Sophie’s room?” he asked.

“Stupid Eddie,” she started, her latest boyfriend, “That idiot wants to go down to the river and drink with the boys rather than tap this. Asshole.” Turning, she took a step back and peeled the slinky dress off, teetering a moment before tossing it into the open doorway of Sophie’s darkened closet. She was completely naked. Breasts sitting high and firm on her chest, slender waist, smooth hairless sex. He frowned, when she put the dress on she had had panties on and now somehow through the course of the night they were gone. “Can you honestly tell you wouldn’t hit this?” she demanded, arms spread wide.

He was a little intimidated by the intensity in her voice, but she was beautiful in all her glory. He shook his head, “I’d probably hit it,” he said, agreeing with her to try and mollify her.

“Thank you!” she said, nodding her head forward.

Returning, she held her full breasts together. “They’re real,” she said, “And he’d rather just hang out with the boys than play with my girls,” she snapped.

“The idiot,” Theo replied sympathetically.

Releasing her breasts, she put her hands down near her pussy. “Smooth as silk,” she said. Pressing herself close to the desk, she said, “Here, feel it.”

He was nervous, but so too was he curious. Stepping forward, he reached out to touch the bare flesh. Her scent was different than Sophie’s, slightly pungent, a hint of urine, but no less heady, alluring in its own right. The closer he got to her, the more fascinated he became. It was indeed smooth as he caressed her outer labia, sliding his hand upward, over her partially exposed clit. “Very smooth,” he said, withdrawing his hand and taking a few step back.

She looked down at him. Reaching behind him, she moved him back toward her, “Do that again,” she encouraged. Leaning in close, her excited button very close to his face, he took it in his hands, and slowly drew his fingers down either side.

“Ooh,” she said appreciatively.

He reached up and repeated the process, using his fingers to stimulate the emerging flesh. He felt her finger on his back and suddenly, forcefully, she pushed him up tight against her swollen pussy. His body slipping into the groove between her inner lips. He tried to push back against the finger pinning him there, but she was far too powerful, his hands doing nothing more than elevating her desire. She pressed on him with more of her fingers, driving him harder against her. She began to move him around the delicate flesh, stimulating herself with his head and torso. Suddenly the pressure was gone and he dropped back onto the desk, slick with her secretions. He pushed himself backward, trying to catch his breath.

“C’mon,” she said, snaking a hand down and closing it around him. His arms and legs were pinned, his head and feet hanging out either side of her right hand. She moved quickly, causing his stomach to roll as she hastened to her own room. Climbing onto her bed, she rolled onto her back, legs splayed. Shifting her grip on him so that she held him by his legs, she brought him back toward her vagina. With her left hand, she opened herself. He felt a moment of panic as her right hand, him firmly held descended toward the glistening pink flesh. Realizing her intent, he put his hands out, as if the gesture might prevent what was going to happen. His arms slid easily into the well lubricated hole as she eased him head first into her vagina. He struggled against the flesh enveloping him, compressing him. She shifted her grip down, closing her thumb and index finger over his lower legs, pushing him deeper before slowly drawing him almost all the way out. He opened his mouth to breath, but was suddenly plunged back into the confining sleek tunnel, her juices filling his mouth. The speed with which she began to drive him in and out her heated sex accelerated as she surrendered herself to pleasure and the pursuit of release. The pressure around him intensified tremendously until there was a series of massive contractions, each diminishing in power, but still crushing the very life out of him. He felt as if trapped in a vice, he started to see spots. Slowly, almost begrudgingly, she pulled him free of her ravenous pussy. Raising him over her face, she let him dangle there a moment while she looked at him.

“Mmm, that was amazing,” she cooed, brow damp, face flush. Holding him upside down, she brought him to her mouth. Parting her scarlet lips and pearly white teeth, she lowered him down, tongue snaking out to taste him, receive him. Closing her lips around his calves, she held him fast while her tongue explored his flesh and cleaned him. The smell of alcohol was very strong, almost overpowering. She pulled him free of her mouth, as she might a lollipop, a wet sucking sound. He gasped for another fresh breath.

Sitting upright on her bed, she crossed her legs and set him on the bed between them. He lay there a moment, face down, legs aching, particularly his claves. He rolled onto his side to look up at her, keenly aware of his proximity to her vagina.

She let out a big breath, then looked down on him. “I think I drank too much,” she said, “And I know this is probably a dream, but it was a good one. Leaning back, she closed her eyes.

He remained still a moment, not sure what to do, afraid to disturb her lest she grab him again. His whole body felt battered by the intensity of the interaction. He tried to stand, but collapsed when his legs buckled beneath him. Slowly, more carefully, he brought himself to his feet, his calves screaming agony, already showing signs of bruising where she had held him. He could not slip beneath her knees to escape the corral made by her crossed legs. Placing a hand on her ankle, he glanced back up at her face, her eyes were still closed. Climbing onto her ankle, he walked up her leg until he could cross over to the other leg and drop down to the bed. Suddenly the whole bed shook and he was knocked from his feet as Hannah rolled onto her side and stretched her legs out. He narrowly avoided being caught beneath her as she turned. Scrambling forward, he came to the edge of the bed. The distance to the floor seemed so far down. He looked back to the enormous reclining woman then to the floor. Frowning, he knelt down and grabbed a handful of her bedspread. Lowering himself over the side, he climbed slowly down, the muscles in his arms burning by the time he reached the hem of quilt. Looking down, it was still fifteen or twenty feet to the floor. Hanging only by his arms, he let go. When he hit the ground, his left ankle exploded with a white haze of anguish as he landed. Rolling onto his side, he grabbed at his injured foot wincing in pain. The bed beside him shook. Looking up, he saw her swing her legs off the bed and suddenly her right foot was descending rapidly directly over top of him. Letting go of his sprained ankle, he tried to dive out of the way to avoid the massive foot but it came too fast pinning his left leg to the floor in the gap between the big toe and ball of her right foot. There was a significant amount of pain and the pressure bearing down was enough to immobilize him. Unable to extract his leg from beneath her, he gritted his teeth to keep from yelping. When she shifted her weight forward to rise to standing the pain in his leg magnified exponentially and then she was gone as she moved across the floor. One ankle sprained, the other leg almost crushed, he wanted to weep. Pushing himself up, he tried to stand but collapsed back to the floor. The leg that had been pinned throbbed mercilessly and his ankle ached. The sounds of her footfalls returning toward the room spurred him to action. Knowing there was no way he could get across the floor and out of her room without being accidently trampled or seen, he pulled himself under her bed. He watched her feet approaching then vanish as she climbed back onto her bed. The bed creaking under the pressure of her weight. He waited a few moments before peering out from his concealment. Testing his injured ankle and leg, he doubted he could make the journey all the way back to Sophie’s room. Surveying possible places to wait out the night under Hannah’s bed, near the foot of the bed he espied a pair of high heeled leather boots, one lying on its side, the spiked heels longer than he was tall. Getting to his feet, grimacing at the effort to remain standing, he hobbled toward the boots, figuring it was unlikely she might be wearing them anytime soon. The exertion just to get to the boots left him breathless and sweaty. Climbing into the boot to the sole, he curled up in the darkness and tried to sleep, wondering how he would explain his absence to Sophie.

Sophie and the good doctor

After a long day, the re-calculations complete, Sophie tapped on Dr. Featherstone’s door, the thought of maybe spending some time with Theo when she got home putting a smile on her face.

“Come in Sophie,” said the doctor from behind her desk.

Sophie entered the office and sat down in the chair. “All of the sequences have been re-coded as per your specifications. I ran them through twice just to be sure,” she said.

Dr. Featherstone smiled and nodded. “So let’s cut to the chase,” she said, pivoting the computer monitor so Sophie could see it.

Sophie frowned, unsure of what the doctor meant. Then the footage from the night of the accident came on. Sophie closed her eyes, she knew she was in big trouble.

“Let me reassure you when I spoke to you yesterday, I was being genuine. I’m not looking to vilify you, strip your scholarships or funding away. I just want to help get to the bottom of this and find out what happened so we can continue our research. I guess my first question is, who is the young man in the video? The man who activated the GCR?” asked the doctor, tone understanding.

“Theo,” Sophie said softly.

“Boyfriend?”

Sophie nodded.

“Are they all still okay? Has there been any further alterations in size, positive or negative?”

Still looking down, Sophie shrugged. “All three are fine, except for the reduction of course. I think they’ve stabilized at approximately 1/16th or 17th normal size.”

Olivia nodded. “Where are you currently housing them at the moment?”

Sophie remained silent a moment. “At my house,” she replied.

“You’re roommates with Grace, right? Has she been helping out as well?”

Sophie remained silent.

“Sophie,” she started, “We are not at cross purposes here,” she said sympathetically. “You’ve been acting as an intermediary between Dr. Brauer and myself and there may be some delays in the exchange of information which might be critical. Every moment we wait, the greater the possibility the situation will be irreparable. Now, I have access to some resources that you don’t and maybe with those we could fix the situation a little sooner. I honestly don’t care if Grace is involved, I just thought it’s an awful burden to carry a secret this size all by yourself.”

Sophie nodded.

Dr. Featherstone smiled. “With time is of the essence as our motivation, I would very much like to see them if I may?” she asked. Sophie agreed.

Leaving the lab, the pair drove to the house on Chesawick Street in Dr. Featherstone’s car, “Hans has been documenting all physiological data?” Olivia asked.

“He’s been monitoring data for him and Clayton. Dr. Brauer and Theo aren’t getting along,” Sophie explained.

Olivia laughed softly, “That’s because Hans is an asshole,” she commented.

Sophie turned her head away to prevent the doctor from seeing her smile.

“It’s okay, he knows what he is, you don’t have to hide the fact you agree,” Olivia said.

“He is a little unpolished,” she conceded.

Olivia knew the house, but she let Sophie point it out. Parking the car, the doctor let Sophie lead the way. Entering the house, Sophie took her up to her bedroom. Entering the room, she frowned and clicked on the light. “Theo,” she said, walking over to the desk and looking for him. Dr. Featherstone following in behind. The crease in Sophie’s brow deepened as her frown grew. “Theo?” she repeated, tone concerned. Panic touched her as she dropped to her hands and knees to look around the floor under the desk wondering if somehow maybe he had fallen.

“Theo!” she said, flicking a worried look back at the doctor.

Olivia frowned.

“He was here, I swear!” Sophie protested, climbing back to her feet and pointing at the makeshift bed in the top drawer of the desk.

Olivia frowned. “What about Hans and Clayton?”

“They’re in Grace’s room,” Sophie answered, eyes scanning around her room for any sign of Theo.

“Let’s go see them,” suggested the doctor.

“It’s just that…” Sophie said, voice trailing off, heart filled with worry.

“Hans and Clayton,” repeated Olivia.

Sophie led the doctor out and down the hall to Grace’s room, rapping a couple of time on the thick door.

The door opened, “Dr. Featherstone!” blurted Grace, eyes wide at the surprise.

Stepping into the room, Dr. Featherstone turned to Grace, “Where are they?”

Grace pointed to her tall dresser before looking at Sophie, a questioning expression unseen by the doctor.

“Is Theo in here with you?” Sophie asked, hopeful.

Grace shook her head.

Dr. Featherstone walked over to the open dresser drawer.

“Hello Hans,” she said, a smile curling up at the corners of her mouth as she looked down upon the two men. “Clayton.” Though reluctant to admit it, seeing Hans reduced to mere toy size filled her with a certain sense of triumphant glee. Her interactions with Clayton had always been cordial and professional.

Dr. Brauer looked up at Dr. Featherstone, “Ah Olivia, I had not expected to see you here,” Hans said.

“I’m sure you didn’t, but I am here now,” she said politely.

Hans nodded, “Sehr gut,” he said, “With you involved, we can devote more time to finding a remedy for this situation.”

“Of course,” she said, “Had you included me in this after it happened, I might have been of more use.” Turning to the two girls, “I’ll need all of their possessions including documentation and equipment. I’ll be taking them now.”

“What about Theo?” Sophie asked.

“I would have preferred to take all of them with me, but at least with Hans and Clayton we can move forward. When you find your boyfriend we can get him to the lab,” Olivia offered.

Grace unplugged the laptop and collected the cords, while Sophie gathered up the other assorted paperwork.

Reaching down, Olivia picked up Clayton and put him in her purse before doing the same with Hans. Turning to the two girls, she said, “I am sure Dr. Brauer has emphasized the necessity for discretion, but let me remind you, if word gets out about the incident, the consequences could be quite severe, especially for our little friends and colleagues.”

Grace and Sophie both nodded and helped get Dr. Brauer’s gear to Dr. Featherstone’s car.

Watching a moment as the doctor pulled away, Sophie turned to Grace, “Come help me check my room please, let’s see if we can find Theo.”

Grace nodded and together the returned to Sophie’s room, spending the next hour searching high and low, calling out for him but there was no trace of the little man.

It looked like a burglar had tossed the room. Looking to Grace, “I just wish I knew where he is,” Sophie commented, folding her arms under her breasts, an expression of worry written all over her face.

 

Chapter 5 by Duggernaut

Credit where credit is due.

Dr. Featherstone returned to her apartment, the two miniature men tucked safely away in her bag. She chuckled to herself, reveling in the sense of cosmic karma that would put the fate of the man who was usurping her ideas as his own into her hands. It was so fitting and it felt good to now hold the much larger upper hand.

Setting her purse down on the kitchen table, she took Hans and Clayton out, placing them on the bare wooden table before placing her purse of the counter. Returning, she sat down in a chair directly near the two little men.

“I suppose you are pleased with yourself, to see a man of my superior qualifications brought low before you,” Hans said, tone haughty.

“Throughout the breadth of this project, you’ve been prancing around like a show pony, taking all the credit for the research, how the hell am I supposed to feel?” she demanded.

Nonplused by her apparent emotion, he replied, “You should be grateful that someone of my stature was willing to flesh out your clumsy research, otherwise you would still be toiling away in some second rate research lab in anonymity.”

Olivia snorted, restraining the impulse to curl her fist up and pound the tiny doctor into a greasy red stain on the kitchen table.

Clayton started drifting away from Hans, desperately wishing to be anywhere else at the moment.

“You pompous ass!” she said, chuckling in disbelief.

“My efforts have taken you from scientific obscurity to the very cusp of history. If the GCR is successful, the whole world will know you played a role. Is your ego so fragile, too in need of preening, you must be lauded as the one who was able to cure mankind’s greatest disease?” he said, waving a tiny hand dismissively in her direction.

She nodded. “At first, that’s what I told myself, credit was irrelevant as long as I was able to help people. But watching you mug and revel for anyone who will listen for what is not yours is infuriating. The way you kept me dancing from foot to foot, threatening to co-opt the entire project,” she snapped.

“Perhaps if you were more astute in your sequencing work, I would not now be in this predicament, that and the stupid boy who should not have been in the lab. The GCR failed to differentiate between malignant tissue and healthy tissue, obviously the credit for this ineptitude is all yours,” he said with a half chuckle.

Olivia frowned, ire rising. “I could step on you, squish you like the little insignificant bug you are and there would be nothing left. Instead of maintaining your arrogant demeanor, you should on the ground kissing my feet, or better yet my ass,” she said with a laugh.

“You are deluded Olivia. Without me there is no hope of repairing the GCR,” he countered.

She chuckled. “I’m not the one who needs the GCR, you are.”

He frowned.

“Consider for a moment, if the GCR never works again, I will continue on with my career, exploring other opportunity, you, you smug little shit will still be this size. You might want to consider being just a little more humble in your demeanor!” she snapped.

“I agree with her,” Clayton said, speaking for the first time.

She shook her head and pointed a finger at Clayton, “Don’t you start. This whole time you knew he was using my research to promote himself and you said fuck all.”

He averted his gaze and turned his head.

“That’s right, don’t think I’ve forgotten,” she said, nodding.

“I was worried about the funding,” he said softly.

“Now you should worry about me,” she advised.

Clayton nodded obediently. She smiled. Seeing him obsequious actually made her feel somewhat powerful. She had never really taken stock of him, focusing more on her work, but he was not an unattractive man.

“So what are we to do then?” asked Hans, tone a little less arrogant.

“We will continue to attempt to fix the GCR,” she said instructed.

Hans nodded.

“I will keep you here at my place in the interim until there is a possibility of being able to restore you. Because this unusual circumstance is unprecedented, moving forward I may have to try and run some of the test trials on you both,” she advised, wanting them to be aware of such.

“What of the dummkopf who started all of this, surely some trials should be run on him as well,” Hans suggested.

“He could not be found at the house, but I have instructed Sophie to keep me apprised of any developments regarding him,” Olivia replied. “We must use all resources we have at our disposal if we are to go forward.”

She spent some time setting up a suitable habitat out of linens and such to get the two men situated in the second bedroom of her apartment she used primarily as an office before logging into Hans’ computer.

She spent several hours reviewing the information on Dr. Brauer’s private drive. The more she read, the more she felt her temperature rise. He had carefully sanitized much of her information, going so far as to plagiarize specific articles of hers word for word and create a database of them under his own name. Knowing if she read much more, she would like seize the little doctor in her hand and crush him, she fired off some directive emails to Dr. Sommers and shut the computer down.

As she completed her evening routine while preparing for bed, her mind kept drifting back to Clayton. A smile crossed her as she rolled onto her side and slipped a hand between her thighs.

Hans and Clayton

After the lights went down, and Olivia had left them for the night, Hans came over to sit down by Clayton.

“You know she is quite mad with power?” Hans asked.

Clayton frowned. “What do you mean?” he inquired.

“Could you not hear it in the tone of her voice, she wants revenge. She feels she has been slighted and wants public recognition for this project, you and I are secondary considerations,” Hans said.

Clayton sat up. “Are you kidding me? You took her research and made it your own, sure she’s pissed,” he said. “I would be too. She was absolutely right, I knew what you were doing and I did nothing and that’s something she and I are going to have to resolve, but I hardly think she has become drunk with power. Maybe that’s a 1930’s German thing,” he lashed back.

“No, you misunderstand, it’s more than that, I do not think she will try to restore us. I think she will try to use us to help repair the GCR then she will get rid of us,” Hans whispered subversively. “Dispose of us.”

Clayton laughed. “The she’ll also have to get rid of Sophie, her boyfriend, Grace, and all of the other loose ends. Are you seriously trying to tell me you she is capable of murdering at least five people?”

Hans snorted. “Are you telling me you think she is doing this out of some philanthropic need to improve humanity’s condition, that somewhere deep inside her motives are not so pure?”

“I’m pretty sure altruism was one of the primary motivating factors she became a doctor in the first place,” Clayton answered.

“I am only trying to warn you of what the power is doing to her,” Hans replied. “You are still young and naïve in many ways.”

Clayton snorted, “I’m twenty six. I’ve been around.”

“I am concerned about you. I started to notice it with Grace, you were beginning to exhibit classical signs of Stockholm syndrome,” he accused.

“This isn’t a hostage situation, these people are trying to help us,” Clayton defended.

Hans raised his right index finger and touched it to the side of his head, “If you think you are not a hostage, ask to go free, ask to be placed in the custody of another, maybe your sister, then tell this isn’t a hostage situation.”

Clayton laid back and rolled over, his back to the doctor. “I’m not listening to any more of this bullshit.”

Hans chuckled softly to himself. “If we are both to survive this, we will have need to develop reliable allies. If I can get to my computer, I may be able to get some information out that will benefit us.”

“Go to sleep,” urged Clayton, irritated by the doctor.

“Yes, sleep, but do not forget what I have said,” Hans reminded.

Theo

Sleeping inside the boot was difficult, the strong smell of leather pervasive, every time he moved, his stepped on leg would protest, unleashing a fresh wave of agony. Watching the rising sun illuminate the room beyond the leather confines of the boot, he knew morning was blooming, bringing a new day. Sitting up, he looked at his left leg. Ugly purple bruises started just above the knee and botched his skin all the way to his foot. He touched it gingerly, palpating the muscles but it wasn’t too bad. He wiggled his toes but there was only minor discomfort. Rolling onto his hands and knees, he tried to stand, using the inside sole of the boot to support himself. His twisted ankle ached a little, but his purplish leg positively throbbed when he put weight on it. He took a cautious step, wincing at the pain, but able to remain upright. Slowly, he made his way to the end of the boot, checking the vast room beyond. He could hear Hannah’s breathing, deep and even and knew she was still soundly asleep. Looking across the distant space between where he stood and the door, he knew in the condition he was, there was no way to dash across it quickly. Plus, he didn’t want to risk getting only halfway there and have Hannah wake up and accidently step on him again. Letting out a long breath, he looked left and right and decided to take the long way around, staying as close to the baseboards as possible, plus he could use them to steady himself. The process was long and hard, by the time he was at the half way mark, his trampled leg was burning, muscles threatening to quit. At the three quarter mark, he had no choice but to rest, sitting with his back to the wall and stretching his legs out, massaging the more injured of the two.

Hannah’s breathing changed and suddenly she sat up in bed, legs swinging off the edge of the bed. She reached both arms over her head, stretching and yawning, magnificent breasts pulled upward. Even tussled in her morning state, he had to admit she was absolutely beautiful, but he had experienced her hunger, her need and she now seemed some dread goddess to be feared, rather than adored. He remained absolutely still, eyes locked onto her as she continued to stretch. Getting up off the bed, she padded across the room plucked her housecoat from a hook on the back of the door and put it on before leaving the room.

He let out his breath. Time, he knew, was rapidly running out. He pushed himself back up onto his feet, ignoring the pain as he pressed onward. Pausing at the frame of Hannah’s door, he looked both ways before hustling across the open doorway. Still navigating along the baseboards, he paused under the long hallway table when he heard the toilet flush. The sound of the sink came on for moment then Hannah appeared in the hall, like some mythical Titaness, feet pounding against the floor as she passed him by. Once she was back in her room, he crossed the opening of the bathroom door threshold and finally arrived at Sophie’s door. He paused a moment to catch his wind, grateful for the old fashioned doors leaving enough space he could crawl under. Lying down, he peered under the door into Sophie’s room, hoping she wasn’t moving about or set to open the door when he was about to try and slip under it. Everything was quiet. The fit was tight, but he was able to pull himself under.

What would he tell Sophie? How might he explain what had happened with Hannah? Would she assign some of the blame on him? Did he actually encourage Hannah by touching her? She was probably drunk, what excuse did he have? He felt conflicted.

Huddling against the wall, he navigated around her room toward the desk. He could hear her beginning to stir. She sat up must the same as Hannah, pushing the blankets off herself and dangling her legs over the side. He waved his arms over his head, trying to get her attention.

Sophie

Out of the corner of her eye, she picked up the motion. Turning to look, it took a moment for her mind to register it was Theo trying to catch her attention.

“Oh my God, Theo!” she exclaimed, rushing over and dropping to all fours near him. He took a couple of steps to the side, limping. She reached in and carefully lifted him up. Gentle as she was, his leg still killed and he winced at the touch. “You’re hurt,” she said, eyes wide with concern.

“It’s nothing a little time won’t heal,” he answered, smiling.

“What happened?” she asked, walking across the room and setting him tenderly down on the rumpled sheets of her bed before climbing onto the bed herself.

“I decided to go exploring and wound up hurting my leg, and couldn’t make it back until now,” he explained, mostly the truth, but with some glaring omissions.

“You have got to be careful,” she said.

He nodded his head.

“Dr. Featherstone was here last night, she took Dr. Brauer and Clayton. She probably would have taken you too if you had been here. Maybe it was luck you weren’t here,” she said.

He nodded. “She’s the stone cold bitch doctor right?”

Sophie nodded. “Are you hungry?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied.

“I’ll go make us some breakfast,” she said. “You get some rest,” she climbed off the bed and wrapped her housecoat around her before leaving the room.

Downstairs, Hannah was in the kitchen, hovering over the toaster.

“Sorry if we disturbed you last night,” Sophie offered as she walked in.

Hannah shook her head, “I was dead to the world after I got home last night. Oh, I borrowed your blue dress again, the sexy one, but it didn’t pan out for me.”

Sophie smiled and nodded, then frowned. “Did you get it from my room?” she asked.

Hannah nodded, removing the bagel from the toaster. “I’m pretty sure I put it back, but I don’t remember too much, the details are a little fuzzy” she said with a chuckle. Setting the bagel on her plate, she used a knife and spread cream cheese on it.

Sophie smiled, “Are you done with the toaster?” she asked, taking the half loaf of bread out of the breadbox.

Hannah nodded, moving her plate over to the table and sitting down. Hannah laughed around a mouthful of bagel, “I had the craziest dream last night,” she said.

“Oh?” asked Sophie, dropping two slices of toast into the toaster and depressing the handles.

“It’s hazy, but I think I jumped your boyfriend,” she said.

Sophie laughed but her eyes remained serious, “Really?” she said.

“I know he hasn’t been around for the last few days, but, I don’t know, it was just a dream,” she said, taking another bite.

“Just a dream,” Sophie agreed, flicking the handle on the toaster up, the bread barely browned. Taking the bread out, she smeared a little of the cream cheese on both slices before putting the knife in the sink.

Carrying the plate up to her room, a thundercloud looming on her face. She paused at the door to compose herself.

Smiling as she entered the room, she climbed onto the bed and set the plate down, tearing him off a little piece with some of the cream cheese.

“So you never mentioned how you hurt your leg, did you fall?” she asked, taking a bite of toast.

He shook his head, sensing he was heading into dangerous territory. “Hannah stepped on it, I don’t think she saw me, she seemed pretty tipsy,” he said, taking a bite of his barely toasted bread.

She nodded, “Oh? Anything else go on between you and Hannah?” she asked.

He let out a long sigh. “She came in yesterday afternoon and got a dress from your closet. When she left she clicked off the light. I kept myself busy until it got dark then I curled up. When the door opened again I thought it was you, but it was Hannah and when she turned on the light she saw me. She came over picked me up and took me back to her room, acting all moony, then she passed out. I climbed down from her bed but when I dropped I twisted my ankle. Next thing I know, she’s getting up, doesn’t see me and steps on my leg. There was no way I could make it back so I hid under her bed,” he explained.

“And that’s it?” she asked, setting her bread back on the plate and crossing her arms.

He nodded.

“So why didn’t you tell me that in the first place?” she inquired.

“I thought you might be upset, you know, after the last time,” he said.

She nodded. “I have to go in to the lab today,” she said.

“Okay,” he acknowledged.

“I’ll be taking you with me,” she stated, a humorless smile on her pretty face.

“Great,” he said, “It’ll be good to spend some time together.”

Grace and I were up pretty late looking for you, so I still need a shower, but we’ll go after that,” she explained.

He nodded.

 

Chapter 6 by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

Sophie's awakening continues developing, gaining momentum.

Olivia

As Olivia was laying there, slowly slipping off into dreamland, random fragments of data filtered through her mind. Several pieces seemed to fit and she had a moment of epiphany. Jumping up from bed, she rushed into the office, clicking on the light. Starting up Hans’ computer, she mentally urged the machine to hurry up as she strummed her fingers on the desk to either side of the device. Once the computer was on, she quickly sought out the files containing the information she needed. As each piece slid into place, her smile widened.

With all of the current research and data collected, she firmly believed she now could duplicate the shrinking effect and by regulating the power output, she could control the range of the pulse. Constructing a program to encapsulate her theorem and anticipated variables, she leaned back in the chair she laughed.

Getting hastily dressed, she made her way through the darkened early morning hours down to the university, stopping for a coffee at the 24 hour fast food place.

She let herself in, giving Warren the security guard a perfunctory nod as she quickly crossed the floor and got into the elevator.

Arriving at her floor, she was surprised to see Dr. Sommers there, in the GCR room, tinkering with the machine.

She didn’t mind Elliot, though she was certain he was aware of what Hans was doing to her. Walking over, she tapped on the glass and nodded. Elliot looked up and smiled. As she turned away and started toward her desk, he rushed over to the door.

“Good news Olivia,” he announced.

She paused, turning back to face him.

“I think I’ve actually managed to re-engage the power supply and restore some functionality,” he said proudly.

“Good,” she said, “Where does that put us?”

“About eighty five percent of where we were,” he advised, nodding.

Inwardly she smiled, calculating. If her thinking was correct, they were passed the threshold she needed to enable the shrink ray. “Have you tested it yet?” she asked.

He shook his head.

“Why don’t we run a few simple calibration tests?” she asked.

He got excited, “Yes,” he said, that would be tremendous. “Hans will be pleased.”

Olivia smiled, empty of emotion and walked over to the computer terminal outside the GCR room. “Why don’t you go in and I’ll coordinate from here,” she offered.

Elliot smiled and nodded. “Excellent,” he said, walking back into the room, he moved over to the GCR’s core component. Looking over to her, he nodded.

She initiated the diagnostic program, the machine whirling and moving in perfect precision. Elliot stepped back, clapping his hands, giving her an enthusiastic thumbs up.

She offered him her polite smile, fingers dancing across the keyboard, uploading her program into the machine and then hitting enter.

The GCR made a couple of erratic movements, Dr. Sommers frowned. Looking to Olivia, he moved his hand across his throat in a cut the power motion. Mow Olivia’s smile was genuine. The GCR emitted a short pulse distortion, striking Elliot in the midsection before dissipating. Dr. Sommers dropped to his knees as the machine powered down.

She watched on as he struggled to get to his feet, instead falling down. After a few moments, he was gone from her view. Entering the room, she walked over looked down on the tiny lump struggling to fight its way to freedom. After a few moments, the roughly three inch Dr. Elliot Sommers emerged from beneath his shirt, peering up at her.

“My god Olivia,” he said, eyes wide in wonder at the sight of her.

“Goddess,” she said, smiling. Reaching down, she plucked the tiny man out of his too large clothing.

“What has happened?” he cried, as she raised him by his hand to her face level.

As she held him there, she contemplated. Once she had all of his access information, she wouldn’t need him anymore, not him, not Hans, not Clayton but she might need others, others she could trust. “I’ll be needing your log in information,” she said.

Quality Time

Sophie left the room to go see Grace and explain Theo’s reappearance. She didn’t buy the notion Hannah just got all gooey then passed out. When drinking, Hannah is a voracious predator who uses her looks like a lethal killing instrument to feed her libido. Did Theo get Hannah to touch herself the way they had been playing? She frowned and started formulating a plan, If Theo wanted vagina, then Theo would get vagina, all he could handle then some. She smiled at the prospect. Filling Grace in, she had her shower.

Theo let out a sigh of relief, crisis averted. His leg still killed, but at least Sophie wasn’t going off on an irrational tangent he thought to himself. He continued to try and work the kinks out of his trampled leg, bending it and flexing it. The ankle was a little stiff and sore but not too bad.

Sophie returned from her shower, smelling fresh and clean. Hanging the wet towel on the hook behind her door, she walked over and took out a lacy pair of panties from her dresser. Bending at the waist, she slid one foot through then stepped into the other foot in before sliding the silken garment up her legs. Moving over to the desk, she looked down at him.

He smiled off the side of his face, gazing up at her rounded shapely breasts, “So am I going to be in your bra for the day?” he asked.

She smiled and shook her head. “No, you’ll actually be spending the day right here,” she replied, looking down over her belly and patting the front of her sheer panties.

He frowned. “Hmm,” he said, able to see the slit in her sex through the nearly transparent panties.

“It’ll be fun,” she said, buoyant smile on her face.

“I’m not sure you would want me there for a day, you know, I might get squished or pinched or something,” he said.

“I’m worried for you here all alone, you’ll be much safer here,” she said with a smile.

“But, there?” he asked, his memory of Hannah’s savage use of him still very vivid and fresh.

“Didn’t you say you wanted for us to play more? Imagine, you snuggled up against my pussy, every little move you make will send a shiver of delight up my spine and nobody will know my boyfriend is right there pleasuring me. It’s kind of thrilling when you think about it,” she said with a capricious smile.

“I don’t think, you know, my leg still hurts,” he protested, not really wanting to be stuck in her panties.

“It will be fine,” she reassured with a dismissive wave. Reaching out, she gently took both his hands and lifted him off the desk. Using her free hand, she pulled back the waistband on her sexy panties and laid him in the gusset. She used her fingers to part her labia so that he would be nestled into the groove. He brought his arms down as her femininity enfolded him. Smiling, she brought the waistband back and secured her underwear. She patted the slight bump in her panties, “There, safe and sound,” she said.

She enjoyed the sensation of having him nested between her thighs as she and Grace walked through the campus to get to the research lab. She smiled at passersby who were completely oblivious to the overwhelming sense of delight, not just physically, but psychologically she was deriving from having Theo service her. She and Grace chatted as they entered the lab, making plans to meet in the cafeteria for lunch.

Dr. Featherstone was already at the lab, smile on her face as she looked to Sophie.

“Do you have a minute?” the doctor asked, holding open the door to her office.

Sophie nodded walking over and taking a seat.

“Any luck finding your wayward boyfriend?” she asked, closing the door and walking behind her desk.

Sophie frowned and shook her head. “I’m really becoming concerned,” she said.

Olivia nodded. “Certainly understandable given his current, shall we say entanglement,

“What about Dr. Brauer? Clayton?” Sophie asked.

Dr. Featherstone chuckled. “Hans is a test of patience, Clayton is okay, they’re adapting to their new environment,” she answered.

“The GCR?”

Olivia leaned back, an evaluative look in her eyes. “You know we are invested here together, you and I?”

Sophie nodded, not really sure the direction the conversation was taking.

The doctor leaned forward. “Based on all the information, I have a pretty good understanding of how the GCR malfunctioned and I’m not sure we’ll can reverse the process, however,” she paused, “I think we might be able to repeat the process.”

Sophie frowned, wondering if Theo could hear the discussion. Shifting forward in her seat, she kept her legs tightly together. “Repeat it?” she inquired.

Olivia nodded.

“You mean shrink more people?” Sophie asked, making sure she understood.

“Yes,” she answered.

“For what purpose?”

“There are a myriad of applications, think for instance how much money could be saved in countries with too many mouths and not enough food. How about here in our own country what could be done with our penal system, no more need for enormous prisons,” Dr. Featherstone explained.

Sophie considered, nodding slowly.

“I’m thinking of re-purposing our research here, splintering it off and initiating a new project. I want you to be a part of it, you and Grace of course,” she said.

“Wouldn’t we need to be able to restore people if we were going to shrink them down, like prisoners who completed their term?” Sophie asked.

Dr. Featherstone nodded. “Of course, in time we should be able to develop that technology, but the application could be used in the interim on those serving indefinite sentences or ones so long there is no hope of any form of release. With overburdened correctional facilities this might be a perfect solution.”

Sophie slowly nodded, the doctor’s argument did make sense.

“I want you to think about it. It’s early in the prospective development phase and I want key personnel I can trust,” she said.

“Thank you Dr. Featherstone, I will think about it,” Sophie replied, sensing the meeting was at an end.

“Please, Olivia,” she offered, “And ask Grace if it’s something she might also be interested in participating in.”

Returning to her desk, Sophie was ruminating on the doctor’s offer. If what Dr. Featherstone said to be believed, part of her was thinking there were ulterior motives laden with sinister intent to maybe silence both her and Grace. On the other hand, both her and Grace were both doctoral candidates and very competent.

Theo moved, sending a tingle through her. The balance of the morning was spent re-reviewing sequencing data and potential coding extracts for Dr. Featherstone. She found it difficult to focus, as Theo movements and efforts started her on a long slow pleasurable journey, building like a pressure cooker as the minutes drifted by.

When lunch finally arrived, she was hovering on the edge of a climax of epic proportions. Walking slowly and carefully down to the cafeteria, she was startled when Theo’s dad Ted appeared from out of nowhere and grabbed her by her right biceps. Theo definitely resembled his father, Ted at forty four was still in good shape, a tall powerful looking man who spent a lifetime working hard, his large callused hand almost encircling her entire upper arm.

“Hi Sophie,” he said, a half smile on his face.

“Ted,” she said nervously, Theo moved, she took a sharp intake of breath.

“I see Theo’s truck is here in the parking lot, he around someplace?” Ted asked, looking about the corridor leading to the cafeteria.

He’s right here in my panties, wedged up against my pussy, slathered in my juices pleasuring me to orgasm she thought. “That’s odd,” she said, frowning down at his hand firmly clenched around her arm.

He squeezed a little harder, firm but not hurtful. “He hasn’t been around in a few days, ducking work, can’t get him on his phone, not like him,” Ted said.

In a moment I am going to cum and cum and cum all over him and you have absolutely no idea your little boy is so close. “If I see him, I’ll let him know you’re looking for him.”

“You do that please Sophie,” he said with an assertive nod. Releasing her arm, he added, “I’m going to get some answers.” He turned and left.

Sophie could not believe how intensely wet she felt. She looked at the hand print on her arm then back at the retreating Ted. She had always been fairly intimidated by Theo’s dad, a big gruff bear, but in her current state of hyper-arousal a little part of her wondered what it might feel like to have Ted where Theo was now, subjugating the older man to her wanton and hungry pussy, at the mercy of her desire. The thought pleased her, a lot, she smiled and continued on to the cafeteria.

“You’re late,” said Grace, rising to greet Sophie as she approached the table.

“Theo’s dad caught me in the hall,” Sophie replied, dropping into one of the plastic chairs surrounding the circular table.

“Ooh, how’d that go?” she asked.

Sophie closed her eyes, placing her hands on the edge of the table. “He wanted to know where Theo was, is, but I said I didn’t know,” she replied. That’s the spot Theo, right there.

“You okay?” Grace asked, noting the look on Sophie’s face.

“Uh huh,” she replied shakily, lower lip held between her teeth, so close now.

Grace frowned. “Sophie?”

Sophie giggled. “It’s Theo,” she said, her breath coming a little faster.

Grace looked puzzled, “Theo?”

“He’s in my panties right now, squirming,” Sophie said, a touch of color staining her normally pale cheeks.

“Get out!” Grace said, leaning back, mouth open in disbelief. “Right now?”

Sophie nodded. “It’s true, I’m so wet I’m surprised he hasn’t drowned,” she whispered, voice getting shaky.

Grace chuckled, leaning forward, she said, “oh my god, are you going to…”

Sophie mustered a smile, eyes getting glassy.

“That good?” Grace said,

Sophie nodded again, “I’m getting close,” she replied, letting out a measured breath.

Theo struggled for air. The more he tried to orient himself, the more excited she became and more excited she got, the more swollen and slick everything got. It wasn’t helping that as her excitement grew, she parted her legs a little more. He felt like he was being sucked into a whirlpool, embedded now to his knees in her hot opening.

Grace smiled and shook her head as Sophie leaned forward and shuddered, hand gripping the edges of the table so hard her knuckles were white. A couple of aftershocks sent spasms through her as she struggled to not make a noise in the public space.

Grace reached over and patted Sophie’s hand, giggling and looking around to see if any of the other lunch goers noticed.

Theo was awash in Sophie’s secretions as pleasure copiously poured out of her. It was all he could do to catch a breath of air swimming in a sea of her ecstasy.

“I need to go to the washroom,” Sophie said. “Coming?”

Grace giggled and nodded, getting up and walking with Sophie. In the washroom, they took adjoining stalls.

“I’m soaked clean through,” Sophie said, pulling her dress up out of the way and lowering her panties. Parting her legs, she opened herself and withdrew Theo.

“Here,” Sophie said, passing Theo to Grace under the metal wall between the stalls.

“He’s all sticky,” Grace said, holding him by one foot.

“My leg,” complained Theo, gritting his teeth and wincing, reaching up and trying to grab his injured limb.

“Oh, sorry,” said Grace, lying him in her hand. He was glistening, coated entirely in Sophie’s milky cum, hair slick as he rolled onto his side and grabbed his knee.

Sophie peed and then removed her sodden panties completely. She laughed softly to herself, she hadn’t expected such an intense orgasm. What to do now? Leaning back against the toilet tank, she pondered where to put him. Smiling, she extended her hand back under the stall.

Grace rolled Theo into Sophie’s hand, then looked down at the juice still in her palm. Bringing her hand to her face, she touched the end of her tongue to moistness, enjoying the sweet taste. Smiling, she looked at the metal wall separating her from Sophie as ideas began to touch forbidden places in her mind.

Sophie took Theo and put him the soiled panties, twisting them up so he couldn’t get out. “I just saw your dad,” she said, holding the panties so she could see Theo’s face.

He tried to talk but could only cough.

“He’s getting worried, maybe send him a text later or something,” she said before putting the ball of wadded fabric and her boyfriend in her purse.

Walking out to the parking lot, Ted stopped at Theo’s pickup. Looking through the windshield, there was a parking stub on the dash, dated for a few days ago. He frowned and looked back toward the building he had just come from. Why was Theo’s truck at the university? Was the parking pass old because Theo just didn’t a new one? It just didn’t make sense. He shook his head. Sophie certainly hadn’t been much help and she didn’t seem overly concerned by the fact that Theo was out of contact. She knew something, but wasn’t letting on, he knew he should watch her.

 

End Notes:

Hmm, power corrupts...

Chapter 7 by Duggernaut

Dr. Featherstone

Olivia spent the day reviewing her strategy for moving forward. Elliot easily yielded all of his log in information and she was able to scour his drive. She was not happy, according to the information on his drive, he was far more aware of Hans’ misappropriation of her research information than she previously believed. She flicked an irate glance at her purse where Dr. Sommers was bound and unconscious.

Devising a plan to not only discredit both Dr. Brauer and Dr. Sommers, she began constructing an elaborate sequence of email exchanges outlining a ploy by the doctors to delay development of the project for the purposes of securing additional funding and resources. She was crafty enough to alter dates and times so as to make it appear as if the conspiracy between the two had been ongoing for some time. She also included information identifying Elliot as the one who deliberately sabotaged the GCR due to the fact it was a Spruce Goose and very unlikely to succeed. As a twist, using Hans’ email, she alluded to the fact Clayton was beginning to suspect something unsavory and might need to be dealt with. Through the emails, she made herself seem a dupe, unaware of the machinations going on behind the scenes and likely fall guy should things go astray.

Sitting back in her chair, she smiled to herself. Grabbing her purse with the incapacitated Dr. Sommers trapped within, she left the research lab. Arriving home, she set her purse on the kitchen counter and fished out Elliot. Walking into the other room, she rolled his unconscious form into the open linen lined drawer, current residence of Hans and Clayton.

Hans walked over and looked down at his incapacitated colleague. “What have you done?” he asked, kneeling down and checking for a pulse.

“What does it look like?” she asked, looming overhead, smug smile on her face.

“There has been another accident?” Clayton asked, coming in beside Hans to look at Elliot.

Hans shook his head, fixing an eye on Clayton, “Nein, this was done with purpose and intent,” he said.

Olivia smiled and nodded. “I’m dismantling the project,” she said.

Hans shook his head vigorously from side to side, “You cannot,” he said.

“Cannot what?” she asked, towering over the men.

“Dismantle the project, too much time and effort have been invested, I will not allow it,” he said.

Olivia laughed out loud, “Allow it? How do you propose to stop it? You are not even four inches tall,” she said.

“Dr. Featherstone, Olivia, please,” said Clayton.

“You have gone mad,” Hans spat at her.

Reaching into the box, she put the end of her right forefinger behind her thumb and flicked Hans in the face, the force strong enough to flip him over backwards, landing unresponsive on his stomach.

“Olivia!” exclaimed Clayton, rushing over beside Hans. Rolling him over, he gasped, blood seeped from Hans shattered nose and open mouth. “He’s hurt, pretty bad!” he said, tilting the doctor’s head so he wouldn’t choke on his own blood.

Olivia’s smile faded. “I do not require his permission,” she said coldly.

“He might need help,” Clayton said, alarm in his tone.

Reaching back into the box, she brushed Clayton away from Hans. Putting her index finger on the side of Hans’ head pinning it to the bottom of the linen covered drawer, she looked to Clayton and arched an eyebrow.

“What are you doing?” he asked, looking from her to where she had placed her finger.

Applying pressure with her finger, Dr. Brauer’s head, bone and tissue yielding to the force, made a crunching sound and then popped, much like an over ripened grape, spilling the contents of his head outward. “I don’t think he needs any help now does he?” she asked, eyes still on Clayton.

“My god Olivia what have you done?” Clayton cried.

She raised her hand back out of the box, grabbing a tissue to clean the gore from her finger tip.

“You’re a monster!” Clayton exclaimed, backing away from Dr. Brauer’s corpse.

“Get some rest,” she said, turning and walking to the door and shutting off the light, before quitting the room.

In her living room, computer on her coffee table, she began constructing her proposal to dismantle the project with the intent of harvesting the research as intellectual properties for applications in other fields.

When finally retiring for the evening, she laid back in her bed, the feeling, the sound, the satisfaction she felt, crushing the life out of Hans after all of the things he had put her through was exceptionally satisfying, gratifying. She knew now she could never release Clayton or Elliot and that they too must eventually be destroyed. The only variable that remained in her plan were the girls, could she make allies of them? Or would they need to disappear too?

Clayton

Clayton doubled over and vomited. Hans had been right all along about her, she was not rational. Wiping his mouth, he knew now he must escape because if he remained, surely Olivia would snuff him out with as little regard for him as she had for Dr. Brauer. Gathering himself, he looked over at the still form of Elliot Sommers and knew, if he was going to make a break for it, he could not bring the doctor along. Walking to the edge of the drawer, he was able to use slack in the linen to easily climb up the side of the drawer, swinging his leg over to straddle the edge and lower himself carefully down the loose linen to the carpeted floor below. Cautiously, he scampered across the floor of the darkened room, peeking out into the hallway from the side of the door. He knew to have any hope of surviving, he needed to escape the apartment. At a little over four inches in height, much easier said than down.

Staying close to the baseboards, he made his way toward the living room, pausing to survey the area. Olivia sat on the chesterfield, fingers clicking away as she leaned over her laptop. Taking a few tip toe type steps, he frowned and shook his head realizing even if he stomped, she probably wouldn’t hear. Running with as much speed as he could generate, he ran in behind the chesterfield, without a skirting, able see her feet across the floor at the other side. As much as he wanted to just get out, he knew patience and strategic planning would be needed. Finally after what seemed like hours, Olivia got up and left the living room. It grew dark. Creeping out, he made his way to the front hall leading to the door into the complex hallway. Standing at the front door, he realized there was no possible way he could get under it to the hall beyond, the door sweep was just too tight. He heard sounds coming from elsewhere in the apartment as she moved about, preparing to go to bed. He remained still, heart thundering in his chest that at any moment she would suddenly appear or wander back into the office room and discover he was gone.

Sneaking around the corner of the wall near an opening in the hallway, he darted across the linoleum kitchen floor and into her dining room. A huge stack of old newspapers and flyers destined for recycling was in the corner near where the glass doors led out onto her balcony. Crossing back into the living room, he closed his eyes, trying to remember if there was anything he might be able to use to help him flee the apartment. He slapped his head with both hands, visualizing stray fragments of seemingly trivial memory.

He stopped and grinned. Looking at the table beside the far end of the couch, he sprinted over. Climbing up the cord onto the corner table, there was a wooden lathe-turned bowl, assorted change, half roll of life savers and a book of matches inside. He nodded and smirked to himself. Taking out the book of matches, he walked to the edge of the table and threw them down to the floor, before shinnying down the cord back to the floor.

Carrying the matches back to the stack of paper materials in the corner of the dining area, he folded over the front sheet of the paper on top, and again before tearing the paper and flaring the ends inward, creating a semi rigid portable blind of sorts out of the folded newspaper, something he could lean up against a wall and hide behind. Next he tried to pull the paper apart as best he could before setting up the matchbook near the paper. Flipping the incendiary book over, he bent one of the matches back so that he could strike it and arrange it so that as it burned down, it would actually ignite the other matches. Striking the match, he picked up his blind and ran as fast as he could toward the principal entrance of the apartment, hoping beyond hope he could make it there before the conflagration began. Reaching the wall near the door, he concealed himself behind his paper cover.

There was illumination as light began to dance along the wall as first the matches then the newspaper caught fire. The faint smell of smoke began filling the air. Still peering out cautiously from behind his hiding place, he was surprised by the amount of smoke starting to billow out of the dining area into the living room.

Suddenly there was a harsh chirping noise coming from the smoke detector directly above his head, a piercing shrieking sound that hurt his ears.

Lights came on in the hall leading into living room, a startled cry escaping Olivia’s mouth as she found the dining area in flames. Rushing into the kitchen, she turned the taps on and began bringing pots of water to douse the fire, steam mingling with smoke. The thick acrid smoke was blinding, choking, making it difficult for her to see and breathe. Rushing to the door leading into the hallway, she threw it open and staggered out, coughing and hacking hands on her knees.

When Olivia opened the door, Clayton seized his opportunity. Lifting his blind, he snuck out into the hallway, keeping the blind between himself and the distressed Dr. Featherstone. Soon, other doors in the hallway started to open as residents smelled the smoke and came to investigate. Concealed by his little piece of innocuous newspaper, he waited, looking for an opportune moment. Olivia’s neighbor emerged, leaving the door to her apartment open, moving quickly he ducked inside.

Sophie

Walking back home at the end of the day, Grace caught up to her.

“Dr. Featherstone wanted me to speak to you,” Sophie said. “I forgot to mention it earlier.”

“Oh?” asked Grace.

“She thinks she replicate the shrinking process from the GCR accident,”

“What?” Grace queried, a little surprised by the information.

“She says she wants to develop a research project surrounding that premise, and she says she wants me and you involved,” Sophie explained

“What about this project?” Grace inquired.

“She said we can re-purpose the research here and move forward into the new project, she didn’t go into a great deal of detail,” Sophie explained.

“What kind of a vibe did you get from her? Like all creepy like if she could shrink us, she would?” Grace asked.

Sophie paused in her walking, frowning. “Not sure, my gut tells me she’s genuine. I think as long as she doesn’t get her hands on Theo we have an ace in the hole, of sorts, a whistle blower if need be.” She resumed walking.

Grace nodded, pondering if this was the time to discuss what happened in the washroom earlier, of what it felt like to hold Theo, taste the remnants of Sophie’s intense climax.

“It might be a great scientific opportunity for us,” Sophie said, breaking the silence.

Grace felt her chance slipping away but remained quiet.

Arriving back at the house, they parted, each going to their respective rooms. Sophie set her purse on the bed and fished her still dampened panties out. Carefully unfolding them, she released Theo from his prison. Picking him up around his midsection, she carried him into the bathroom, placing him in the sink. Turning on the faucet, she said “You need to wash yourself.”

He remained silent, sullen. He reached out, testing the water spilling out of the tap, it was still cold.

She pushed him under the flow with her index finger. He shuddered at the sudden exposure to the cool water as it rained down over him.

“What’s with you today?” he asked grumpily, moving out from under the water.

She smiled pleasantly, “What do you mean?”

“Keeping me trapped in your panties like that, all smothered by your pussy and then wrapped up in your purse,” he complained.

“I thought that’s what you wanted Theo, to explore new possibilities,” she stated.

“What I really want is to just go back to being normal,” he said, testing the water again, finding it warm, he moved under it and began to wash himself.

Watching him, she chuckled. “Get yourself nice and clean, we’re going to play some more,” she said.

“What?” he asked, moving his head out from under the water, “Did you say we’re going to play some more?”

She smiled. “Now that all the foreplay is done, I think it’s time for us to take this situation to the next level,” she advised.

“I’m not sure what you mean by next level, but I have to say no for now,” he said, shaking his head, “My leg is killing me, I’m all tired out,” he explained.

“I want you inside me,” she said, blue eyes sparkling, lower lip held between her teeth. “All of you.”

He shook his head, “I don’t know, I’m thinking maybe we should slow it down a bit.” Flashes of Hannah’s brutal use of him flickered across the back of his mind.

“Didn’t you say I was like your very own goddess? A living breathing goddess? Beautiful?” she asked.

“Yes I absolutely did, and I meant every word of it,” he said. “You are spectacular, but I’m starting to think you were right, we are moving way too fast.”

She chuckled, “All of your patience has paid off and we’re done with fingers and masturbation, now I’m willing to take that next leap. I want to feel you sliding into me, feel the pleasure of having you fill me,” she said breathlessly.

“C’mon Sophie,” he said with a chuckle, hoping she was joking but really more than a little concerned by her tone and the look in her eyes.

“It’s the next logical step, right? Seeing what wonderful things you can do for me down there,” she said.

“I might expect something like this from Hannah, but from you?” he said bluntly, and realized a moment too late his mistake.

Her eyes narrowed fiercely, “What did you just say? Did you just compare me to Hannah?” she questioned, mouth a frown.

He put his hands up in front of his chest, trying to soothe the situation. “I’m just meaning, you’re usually much more thoughtful and considerate than she is.”

“Really? And how would you know what she would or would not do?” she countered.

He frowned, unable to meet her intense gaze.

She pursed her lips. “So tell me then, what really happened between you and Hannah? The truth,” she demanded.

He continued to look away.

She turned off the supply of water.

“Theo,” she said, tone brooking no defiance.

His face darkened, “She used me like a bloody dildo, is that what you want to hear?” he blurted.

“All I ever wanted was the truth,” she said.

“I was afraid Sophie,” he said, collapsing to his knees in the sink. “I’m so small.”

She nodded slowly, “Yes you are, and you shouldn’t alienate the only person trying to help you,” she answered voice softening.

“You said my dad came by the university today, I’m thinking maybe it’s time we told him what happened,” he said, voice plaintive.

She contemplated, nodding slowly. “No,” she said.

“What?” he asked.

“No,” she repeated. “There is a whole lot at stake here Theo and I don’t think you’re parents, especially your dad is going to make things better, in fact, I think he might make things worse,” she explained.

Picking up a face cloth, she plucked him from the sink and put him in it, rolling him around in her hands to dry him off.

“Can we at least talk about it?” he asked when she wasn’t tossing him about.

She smiled down, “We just did,” she replied.

“But,” he started, but she put a finger to his face to silence him.

“There will be time for talk after,” she said, carrying him back into the bedroom.

 

End Notes:

As always, please feel free to comment.

Chapter 8 by Duggernaut

Olivia

Outside the apartment, the sounds of sirens were drawing closer until she could see the strobing red lights splashing color outside. Olivia leaned against her door jamb, still hacking the taste of soot strong in her mouth. How did the fire start she wondered, perplexed.

“The fire department should be here soon,” reassured Bill Buckston, her elderly neighbor from across the hall as he put a hand on her shoulder.

A moment of panic stabbed at her belly. If firemen came into her apartment and found her little ones, it would be catastrophic.

“Are you okay?” asked Andrea, the loud blond girl with green highlights in her hair from next door as she approached.

Olivia waved her off with a hand. Straightening up, she nodded to the concerned collection of neighbors gathering in the hall.

Seeing the lights, “I’ll go down and bring up the firemen,” Bill said nodding and vanishing down the hall.

Going back into her apartment, the acrid smoke still stung her eyes and caused her to cough more.

“You should wait,” advised the crazy cat lady, her neighbor from the other side of her apartment.

Olivia clicked on the light, smoke still clinging to the ceiling but dissipating fairly rapidly. Crossing into the second bedroom where she kept Elliot, Clayton, and the now deceased Dr. Brauer, she walked over to the drawer and knelt down.

Hans’s body was unmoved and Elliot was still unconscious, but Clayton was gone. Folding the linen sheet back into the drawer, she pushed it closed, angrily shoving it. “You crafty little sonofabitch,” she growled, “You started this fire,” scanning all around the floor with eyes bleary and red from smoke irritation, but of Clayton, there was no trace.

Exiting the room, she was greeted by three men dressed in heavy firefighting equipment, SCBA on their backs, full mask respirators on. One man wore a white helmet, captain written on the front of it, the other two wore black. She pointed to the corner where the papers had been burning.

One of the firemen came over to her, “Ma’am?” he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She smiled. He was young, and very handsome and in her state of disarray she suddenly felt very self-conscious.

“I would like for you to come outside here with me,” he said, cleanly shaven face made more attractive by his wide smile.

She nodded, reluctantly leaving the apartment as he bent down and looped an arm under her shoulder before reaching down and sweeping her off her feet an into his arms. She curled her arms around his thick shoulders as he carried her out into the hall. Setting her down, she absently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled as he looked at her. She mumbled some words of gratitude, surprised at the feeling this one man was igniting in her. How long had it been? She frowned.

“Are you alright?” he asked again. She nodded and smiled.  “I think you might have some smoke inhalation, if you’ll come down to the truck, we have some oxygen there, it’ll make you feel better,” he offered.

Throat raw and irritated, she nodded, fear clawing at her belly the firemen might find her tiny captives, or worse Clayton. The fireman helped her downstairs and to the back bumper of the emergency response truck. Grabbing an oxygen cylinder, he used the key and quarter turned the valve then adjusted the flow before handing her the transparent mask. Holding it over her nose and mouth, she breathed in the soothing gas.

If they found Clayton, she knew her whole plan, her ambition was thwarted. Looking back up at the apartment, all she could do was wait and hope providence was on her side. When the fire captain walked back out, he had a warm smile on his middle-aged face, “Smoke detectors save lives,” he said. “The battery in the detector in your kitchen area is dead, but the one over your door probably saved not just your life, but much of the apartment too. I’ve looked around, the fire is out and there’s only minimal damage might take a few days to air out, other than that there is nothing more we can do here,” he informed.

She let out a sigh. The young firefighter with the sandy brown hair, put a hand on her shoulder. “You might want to stay somewhere else for the night,” he suggested.

She smiled through the clear oxygen mask, “Is that an offer?” she asked, tone flirtatious and laden with promise.

A touch of crimson colored his cheek, “Um, that’s not, no, I mean, because of the smoke,” he stammered. “Not that I wouldn’t because you’re very attractive, but,” he clammed up, face red.

“I know I look absolutely horrid,” she said with a chuckle.

He shook his head, shy, avoiding eye contact.

She smiled. She had always had that kind of an effect on men, the double edged sword, the moment she used her physical appearance, they assumed she couldn’t be intelligent. When she used her intelligence, her beauty became a liability because smart women were not supposed to be beautiful. One or the other, but she was both. She liked that the young firefighter was unsettled, bashful and susceptible to her charms, not just because it appealed to the feminine side of her, but also because she might need allies. “What’s your name?” she asked.

“Wiley,” he replied.

“Wiley? Like the cartoon coyote?” she asked.

He got up and turned, showing her the word ‘coyote’ written on the back of his jack. He grinned, “I think my dad was a fan,” he said, sitting back down beside her.

“I like it,” she said, smiling back.

She spent the next quarter hour getting to know Wiley, learning everything she could about the boy as the fire team wrapped up and prepped to leave. After replacing the oxygen cylinder n the truck, he walked her back up to her apartment.

“You going to be alright?’ he asked, looking passed her into the apartment.

She nodded, lower lip held between her teeth. “Thank you,” she said.

“I come by in a few days and make sure everything is okay,” he replied, grin on his face.

She smiled, “I’d like that,” she said, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug. He hugged her back, unaware she was wrapping him around her little finger. 

Sophie

She set him down on the bed and began disrobing, casting a coy smile in his direction. “This is going to be everything you ever wanted Theo.”

He shook his head, limping back away from her toward the wall. “Sophie, please, sweetheart,” he said, raising his hands.

Completely nude, she sauntered toward the bed, hips swaying seductively, her firm breast already showing signs of excitement in anticipation of what was about to transpire. She looked down upon her tiny boyfriend and smiled.

“Stop!” he said, pointing a finger at her, a stern expression on his face.

She shook her head, “I’ve been so naïve, while you were so patient. It’s time to consummate our relationship.”

“Not like this Sophie!” he shouted.

She snaked her hands up her sides and cupped her breasts, kneading them, playing with her stiff nipples, playful smile never leaving her face.

“This is what you said you wanted,” she said, left hand moving down between her legs.

“I was wrong, you were right,” he conceded. “We need to wait.”

“Waiting is over,” she said, moving closer and climbing onto the bed on hands and knees. He turned to run, but there was nowhere to go, she reached out and batted him to the side, knocking him down. Scooping him up, she brought him up to her mouth, pressing sultry pouty lips against his upper body and face before opening her mouth and taking him in, only his feet and calves showing. Moving, she flipped herself over onto her back. Grabbing his legs, she pulled him from her mouth, dragging him through her lovely lips. He flailed as he traveled above and down her body. He knew his destination, watching her open herself to receive him with her free hand as he was lowered toward her hungry pussy. He closed his eyes and took in a huge breath as he felt himself being forced into her. He felt like he was being compressed on all side, barely able to move. He feel her fingers pushing his feet driving him deeper inside of her. Struggling, he slithered an arm forward, the entire area around him slick with her lubricants. Someway, somehow he was able to catch a breath, wet humid air tasting of her rising pleasure. He didn’t know the internal anatomy of a woman, but suddenly found a small measure of reprieve from the crushing darkness in a pocket between her vaginal sleeve and her cervix. He felt like his body was being smothered by a hot wet velvety blanket of muscle, but his head was free of the pressure.

The sound of her heart loud in his ears, her heartbeat becoming more rapid as she neared climax. He tried to turn himself around within her, heightening the sensation inside her most feminine place.

Outside, Sophie lay on her back, legs splayed as she manipulated herself. As orgasm approached, her rhythm became erratic, there was no turning back now, every once in a while, she could feel the sensation of him moving so deep inside of her. She came hard, letting out a cry as her body was rocked with an overload of ecstasy, the thought of Ted drifted through her mind, how she would love to break him down and enslave him to her flesh, as she was wracked by another convulsion.

Inside he was assaulted by her cervix, dipping down and slamming into him, again and again as she climaxed, there was so much fluid he couldn’t breathe, ingesting her cum every time he opened his mouth or tried to get air.

He felt something at his feet as she tried to find him, pulling on his wounded pin and drawing him through the thick oppressive mass of tissue. He slid free with a wet sucking sound, his prison yielding its captive reluctantly. He gobbled for air and cough up her fluid, then suddenly she drove him back in, angling his body and driving him into the darkness and back again, the slippery expulsion of her release stinging his eyes. He tried to scream as she twisted his body and slid him back and forth, there was no sound, only her heated desire. Again she orgasmed. She left him half embedded in her as she massaged her breasts, a thin sheen of perspiration all over her body.

He struggled to back out, to push himself free, the slippery juice around the opening making in easier. Sliding out, he found his footing on the sodden bedsheet between her thighs.

“Oh Theo,” she said dreamily, luxuriating in the impulses still traveling through her flesh.

He staggered backward, flesh glistening, hair matted by the milky residue of her lust, eyes wide and wild as he looked for a way out.

Scooting herself back into a seated position, knees up but legs still apart, she looked down upon her tiny lover, a smile crossed her face. “We’ve been cheating ourselves of so much Theo.”

He stumbled over a fold in the blanket, eyes never leaving her face.

She reached down and patted her pussy with her right hand. “A girl could get used to that kind of attention,” she said, fingers dancing lazy circles over her engorged vagina.

While her use of him mirrored Hannah, she wasn’t impaired or drunk, she had done this to him with intent and he was frightened by breadth of her hunger. He wondered where it would stop. What was next, anal? He felt trapped. What about Grace? She would help him, wouldn’t she?

“So, I think tomorrow, we’ll have you riding shotgun in my panties again, you did such a good job today, and then,” she paused, looking off and touching her cheek with her left hand, “More of this,” she said, “Except, let’s see how many orgasms we can chain together.”

Swinging her leg up and over him, she moved to the edge of the bed and got up. Turning she reached back and plucked him off the blanket. Stopping at the door, she pulled on her housecoat and walked to the bathroom.

Dropping him into the sink she turned on the faucet and pulled the back of her housecoat up and to the side before sitting down on the toilet. She paused a moment, looking at him as he washed himself in the sink, then down into the toilet between her legs then back at him. A capricious smiled crossed her face as she considered some other options. Letting out a sigh, she began to pee.

He saw the look and knew what she was thinking. Cleaning himself of her secretions, he tried to remain calm.

Closing him in her hand, she rolled onto her side and cradled him to her chest, allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

He waited, the pressure from her hand weakening, the sound of her breathing deepening, he knew she was sleeping. Moving a little to test how asleep she was, he waited. No response, no sudden tightening of the hand. Wiggling slowly, he disentangled himself from her grip. His body ached and he was hungry, but more than that, he was afraid.

Climbing ever so stealthily over her other arm, he dropped down onto the bed, injured leg protesting with a stab of pain. Gritting his teeth, he looked back over his shoulder, she looked so peaceful, slight smile on her face, so beautiful. He shook his head, wondering. What kind of monster had he created? Circling around her, he made his way to the edge of the bed and much the same as he had done when he was with Hannah, he used the blanket and lowered himself down as far as the blanket would allow and dropped the remaining distance to the floor below, this time rolling to prevent aggravating the injury to his ankle.

Landing quietly, he hustled as best he could across the floor, injured leg throbbing. One more glance back, he dropped to the ground and slid under the door and into the hall.

 

Chapter 9 by Duggernaut

Clayton

The layout of the apartment was very similar to the one Clayton had just fled, except the woman who lived here appeared to be some kind of accumulator, borderline hoarder. The two bedroom apartment was filled with all manner of odds and ends and boxes, like a tornado had hit a rummage sale. Moving in amongst the astonishing amount of clutter, he secreted himself away, waiting for the sounds of commotion to diminish. He chuckled softly to himself, had he started the fire in this apartment, he likely would have razed the whole building to the ground.

He heard the door close and the sounds of soft footsteps approaching.

“So what the hell was all the hubbub out there?” he heard an unseen male voice ask and the sound of heavy footfalls.

“I guess the lady next door had a fire,” said a higher pitched female voice, also out of his line of sight.

“Oh yeah, that pretty chick from the university,” he said.

“I’m not sure what she does over there,” replied the woman.

“Fucking stinks like smoke in here,” the man said. Clayton could hear the sounds of movement very near where he was secluded.

“There’s some scented spray in the bathroom,” offered the female voice.

“Fuck it, I’m out of here, give me a call when it airs out,” answered the male. Footsteps grew closer and louder as they passed then receded.

“Don’t go,” said the female, softer footsteps following.

Male laughter as the door opened and closed. Soft footsteps returning, a noise like a sob.

Andrea Welland sat down on her chesterfield amidst the sea of clutter in her apartment and lowered her face to her hands, no longer trying to stem the flow of tears. At twenty nine her life felt like it was in shambles. Without life insurance, the tragic passing of her parents in the plane crash three months earlier had left her in a state of financial ruin, not to mention the sea of grief she felt in losing them. The investigation into the cause and the subsequent litigation would take years to unravel. She hadn’t even had time to process the grief before the bills and notices from creditors started mounting.

She looked around her apartment at what was left of her parent’s life, before burying her face again. She tried to convince herself she loved Bryce, knowing deep down she was only really clinging to him out of desperation and a need to have somebody in her life to chase away those lonely feelings of desolation and pain. He would come over at his convenience, eat a meal, fuck her, then tell her she was pretty and leave when he was done. Once in a while he would stay the night. She felt cheap, but at least someone cared, or so she deluded herself.

Leaning back, she took a tissue from the box and dabbed her eyes before blowing her nose.

Clayton moved from his hiding spot, between some boxes to get a look at the woman. The impulse was to hide, but he knew it was certainly no solution to his predicament. He needed help. Stepping out from between two of the boxes, he began waving his little arms over his head and shouting.

She heard the sound, like someone far away yelling. A slight bit of motion caught her eye as she spied something small moving near the boxes from her parent’s condo.

At first, she thought it might be a mouse and quickly drew her legs up on the couch, but it wasn’t a mouse, it was a tiny little person, standing there waving arms over its head. She took in a sharp intake of breath, eyes wide with alarm as she attempted to comprehend the fact there was a miniature person standing in her living room.

“It’s okay,” he shouted, bringing his arms down and holding his hands up at shoulder height as he moved closer to her, silently praying she would be reasonable.

Seeing it was a tiny naked male figure, “Oh my god!” she exclaimed, leaning forward to see the little man better.

“My name is Clayton,” he hollered, stopping near the couch but still in her line of sight.

Bringing her legs back down, she bent at the waist, reaching a tentative hands toward the wee figure. He waited as she slowly curled her fingers around him and brought him before her. She could see a smile on his little face.

She shook her head in disbelief. “This can’t be real.”

He nodded. “There was an accident at the university, the woman next door, Dr. Olivia Featherstone brought me to her apartment and has been holding me hostage for the last few days. She murdered another one of the doctors from the school. No one knows where I am except you, please, you’ve got to help me,” he pleaded.

“What?” she asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

“The lady next door,” he repeated.

Andrea frowned. “From the university?”

He let out a sigh of relief, “Yes.”

“She did this to you?”

He shook his head, “No, there was an accident at the lab there and Dr. Hans Brauer and I were inadvertently shrunk, along with another man,” he explained.

“How did you wind up here?” she inquired.

“Dr. Featherstone brought us to her apartment and has been holding us captive. Earlier tonight she murdered Dr. Brauer right in front of me.”

“No, I mean how did you wind up in my apartment?”

“I started the fire next door to create a diversion to get out of her apartment and now thankfully, I’m here with you, I’m sorry, I don’t even know your name,” he said apologetically.

“Andrea,” she replied.

Cradled in her hand, he tipped his head forward, “I am very pleased to meet you,” he responded, smiling up at her.

She chuckled, “It’s a good thing you didn’t go the other way, Bernice has like fifteen cats, that would not have been good for you,” she said, eyes wide. So many thoughts raced through her mind. On one hand, she wanted to help the tiny man, but even though she was holding the man in her hand she still couldn’t almost believe what was happening. On the other hand, the bizarre situation might be a possible solution to all her current financial problems, a chance to get her head above water.

He laughed. “Anything would have been better than waiting to be killed by her. Dr. Elliot Sommers is still over there. I think maybe we should call the police,” he suggested.

“The police? Yes,” she nodded. What would they do? They would have to see Clayton otherwise they would think she was a kook. If she took him in, they would confiscate him. She frowned. If what Clayton said was to be believed, then the woman next door might be willing to offer some type of a reward or such.

Clayton let out another sigh, body shuddering with a sense of relief and gratitude, “Thank you Andrea, you just saved my life.”

She smiled down on him warmly, a part of her mind wondering what she would do if it is was Bryce here in her hand.

Dr. Featherstone

Olivia scoured her apartment for any trace of Clayton, but he was gone. She slammed her hands down on the coffee table in frustration. The stink of smoke still very strong in her nostrils. Getting up off of the couch, she walked back into the room she used as her office and pulled open the drawer. Elliot, conscious now but very quiet, was sitting on his butt, arms wrapped around his knees. Scooping Elliot up in her right hand, she lifted the remnants of Hans out of the drawer by a foot with her left hand and brought both of them to the kitchen. She set Elliot on the counter beside the sink before turning the water on, then the garbage disposal. Holding the corpse over the dark hole in the bottom of the sink, she let him drop, there was a brief grinding noise marking the passing of the dead doctor, then only the sound of the whirling blades remained.

Elliot dropped to his knees and shuddered. “Please Olivia,” he begged. “Whatever you want, I’ll do it, I swear.” Tears streamed down his face as he looked into the sink.

She looked from him to the sink and back. “Contrition now, Elliot?”

He bobbed his head. “I’m so sorry,” he said between sobs.

She frowned, not because she was moved by his pathetic display, she just wondered if there was any value to keeping him alive versus the risk he might try to escape.

“Did Clayton discuss any plans with you?” she asked.

He shook his head. She nodded, he had been unconscious when she had seen them together last.

She frowned. Scientifically, Elliot Sommers was very gifted and she could benefit from his unswerving allegiance to her and the new project, but with Clayton running loose, she wasn’t sure how she wanted to proceed.

“Please,” he sobbed.

Reaching over, she shut off the garbage disposal, then the tap.

“Thank you,” he said effusively, “Thank you.”

A half smile on her face, she nodded. Picking him up from the counter around his chest and abdomen, she took his left foot between the thumb and index finger of her right hand.

“Thank you,” he repeated, leaning forward and kissing her hand.

“I need your mind, Elliot, not your body,” she said.

He looked up, a puzzled expression on his tear streaked face.

“They used to call this hobbling during the slavery era, to prevent runaways,” she said, squeezing the thumb and forefinger of her right hand together, crushing all of the bones in his tiny foot.

He screamed, almost passing out from the pain.

“If you try to escape, or alert someone, I swear, your ending will be excruciating,” she said coldly.

He mewled in agony, nodding his head.

“Good,” she said. Returning to her bedroom, she placed him in the lower drawer of her dresser. She cleaned out the habitat she had made in the other room, removing all evidence of ever having housed tiny people.

Checking her watch, slightly after three in morning, she knew there was no way she could sleep in the pungent apartment. Grabbing a quick shower, she got dressed and headed for the university.

Pulling into the parking lot, she got out and started walking toward the Science Building. She heard the sound of a car door opening and closing. Flicking a quick glance over her shoulder in the direction of the sound, she saw a massive burly man, moving with apparent purpose in her direction, his long legs eating up the distance between them rapidly. Turning back toward the building, she increased her stride, but the sounds of his footfalls were getting closer, his image reflected in the glass nearly upon her. Through the glass door, she could see Warren at the security desk.

“Excuse me,” said the man from behind her, voice deep.

Warren looked up from the desk and saw her. Standing up, he moved around the desk and was approaching from within the building.

“Excuse me,” the man repeated.

“May I help you?” she asked, hand on the door and turning back to look at him. He was a physical very large man, at least five inches over six feet, broad shoulders. He looked to be in his forties, a dusting of silver through short hair parted to the side. Square jaw covered in two day old stubble clenched.

“I’ve seen you here before, you work with Sophie, right?” he asked.

She nodded slowly.

“My name is Ted, Ted Stillwell, my son Theo has been seeing Sophie, but I haven’t heard from him in a few days, which is very uncharacteristic of him,” he said, extending a large callused hand.

She took his hand, hers vanishing inside his, “Dr. Olivia Featherstone,” she said, shaking her head. “Why ask me?” she inquired, puzzled expression on her face. Inwardly she cursed. Sophie’s boyfriend on the loose, like Clayton, and now the boy’s father built like a bloody TV wrestler comes sniffing around.

Releasing her delicate hand from his mitt, he turned and pointed to Theo’s pickup truck out in the parking lot. “His truck has been here for days, and nobody seems to know anything or give a damn,” he said, tone angry, he seemed to get bigger, like an ornery grizzly bear. “You look like someone who might be able to help me get some answers.”

Warren tapped on the glass from the other side, “Everything all right Dr. Featherstone?” he asked, hand on his nightstick.

She waved Warren off with a quick flick of her hand, mind formulating. “I’m sorry Ted, I don’t know what to tell you,” she said apologetically.

He scowled, his face becoming darker, more menacing. “I think there’s something going on in here and I swear I’m going to get to the bottom of it even if I got to rip this place apart brick by brick,” he growled, the veins in his neck prominent.

This could be problematic and might jeopardize the situation. She held her hands up, “Mr. Stillwell, Ted, I realize you’re concerned right now, but why don’t you come in and have a look around?” she offered, favoring him with a conciliatory smile.

He looked passed her to Warren then back, “You would do that?” he asked, voice suddenly softening,

“Of course, in the interest of trying to help in whatever way I can,” she said, turning to Warren, she nodded.

Warren nodded in return and stepped back from the door as Olivia opened and held it. “After you Ted,” she said, opening her hand to him and indicating for him to go through.

Stepping through the door, he paused by Warren, the security guard shrank back a couple of steps. Olivia stepped up beside Ted, “I’ll show you to the lab.”

 

End Notes:

As always, please feel free to leave a review about what you did or didn't like. Thanks

Chapter 10 by Duggernaut

Grace

Hobbling down the hall, Theo tried to discern a strategy for catching Grace’s attention. He knew she would help Sophie see reason. The sound of footsteps pounded up the stairs, he could hear humming. He froze as Hannah swept passed, down the hall and into her room. Heart pounding, he let out a pent up breath, grateful he had eluded her notice. The rest of his journey was without incident as he arrived at Grace’s door. Dropping to his belly, he crawled underneath.

Grace’s room was dark, given the hour he wasn’t surprised, but he knew the layout and crossing the room wasn’t difficult. Climbing up the cord belonging to her digital clock radio, he managed to get on top of her night table.

“Grace!” he hollered, but she failed to respond, his voice obviously not loud enough to pull her from her slumber. Frowning, he turned to look at the clock. A smile touch his lips as he shook his head. Moving to the side of the radio, he gripped the radio button with both hands and lifted it into the on position. Instantly the rectangular box jumped to life, the hard rocking sound of Injustice blaring from the tiny speaker.

Grace flopped over on her bed, blindly reaching for the clock, moving so quickly, Theo needed to jump out of the way as she shut the radio off.

“W-what?” voiced Grace, groggy. “What time is it?” she asked, trying to focus on the electric green numbers.

“Grace!” he yelled, waving his arms as he moved in front of the numbers so she could better see him.

“Theo?” she asked.

Moving forward, she propped herself up on an elbow and turned on the bedside lamp. “What are you doing here?” she asked, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

“I need your help,” he said, tone beseeching.

“What do you mean?” she asked, looking down at him, dark hair disheveled.

“It’s Sophie, I think she’s, well I think she’s not quite herself and I’m worried,” he said.

Grace frowned. “Not quite herself, I don’t know what you mean?” she commented, perplexed.

“She’s becoming more aggressive, doing things, you know, like sexual things,” He said softly, looking away.

Grace yawned, “You brought that on yourself,” she said with a little chuckle. Reaching over him, she clicked on the lamp on the night stand.

“I know, I encouraged it at first, I thought it would be fun, but not like this, she was so aggressive, she, I don’t know, like I didn’t matter, all that mattered was her,” he said, describing her most recent use of him in graphic detail.

Grace arched an eyebrow, “Truly?” she asked.

He nodded, “That’s why I need you to help. I need you to get me to my parents, I know my dad has been looking for me, Sophie said so,” he requested.

Reaching down, Grace closed her delicate hand around his torso and upper thighs. Bringing him close, she smelled him, inhaling Sophie’s scent clinging to him.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

She smiled and with the tip of her tongue traced the side of his unshaven face, savoring the taste of his sweat mingled with Sophie’s dried secretion.

“Grace?” he said, alarm growing in his voice.

“You know how lucky you are?” she asked, swinging her legs over the side of her bed and sitting upright.

“Grace, I don’t understand,” he protested.

“You don’t, she is a very special person,” she said, standing up and walking across the room. Opening her door, she strolled down the hall toward Sophie’s room.

“What are you doing?!” he demanded, voice getting panicked.

Grace rapped softly on the door but there was no answer. Checking the handle, finding it unlocked, she crept quietly into Sophie’s room, looking at her slumbering roommate lying naked atop the rumpled bed, the faint odor of sex lingering faintly in the air.

“Sophie?” Grace called.

“Grace!” Theo said, “Please! For crying out loud, what are you doing?” he asked, starting to thrash as best he could restrained in her head.

Sophie began to rouse, a dreamy expression on her pretty face. “Grace,” she said, half smiling.

Grace smiled back and extended the hand holding Theo.

Sophie frowned, trying to focus in the weak light at the object being presented to her.

“He came to my room, trying to get me to help him take him to his parents,” she said.

A frown replaced the smile on her face, deepening as Sophie looked at Theo. “So, one girl is not enough for you? You want to go out and get another one? The age old male fantasy, a threesome with two women?” she said, nodding.

“No,” he protested, “That’s not why I went to see Grace, you’re changing Sophie.”

She smiled, “I’m awakening Theo, thanks to you. I was missing out and now my eyes are being opened,” she explained.

He shook his head, “The things you’re doing to me,” he pleaded.

“With you, we’re on this journey together, and if you want to try a threesome, Grace is beautiful,” she said, looking toward the dark haired woman. “What do you think?”

Grace smiled shyly, “I think I would like that very much,” she volunteered.

Sophie raised her eyebrows, a smile on her full lips, “I wasn’t sure she would be willing Theo, but you hear that, it looks like you’re in luck, you are about to live that ultimate fantasy,” she said, rising from the bed and moving close to Grace. Looking down at Theo, she cupped Grace’s right breast through her pajama top.

Grace let out a sigh.

Theo shook his head, “No,” he wailed.

Sophie’s cell phone rang, the ringtone ‘evil empire’ from Star Wars. She frowned and disengaged, “It’s Dr. Featherstone,” she said.

Grace watched Sophie, Theo just looked down at his feet.

A broad smile spilt Sophie’s face. “I’ll meet you at your place in twenty minutes,” she said. Ending the call, she put her cell back on the desk. “We’re going to have to put our play on hold.” She paused a moment, looking from Grace to Theo then back. “You should get better acquainted with him,” she suggested.

“Are you sure?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Of course,” she said, chuckling softly. “I have to go.”

Two birds, one Featherstone

Olivia escorted Ted up to the third floor lab area connected to the GCR project, clicking on the overhead fluorescent lights, crackling as they spilled white light over the floor.

Ted stepped in, looking around the room. “What is it you do here?” he asked.

“Well unfortunately this research project has been recently terminated, but we are trying to salvage some of its components for a new project,” she explained.

Ted seemed to examine everything. After checking her watch at least a half a dozen times, she got the impression the big man was in no particular hurry to leave.

“Excuse me, I’ve got a call to make,” she said, walking to her office and closing the door. Pulling out her cell phone, she pulled up Sophie’s contact and dialed.

“Hello,” Sophie replied on the other end of the line.

“Your missing boyfriend’s father is here, snooping around. He threatened to, his words, not mine, rip this building apart brick by brick to find out what’s happened to his son. I am going to oblige him, shrink him and dispose of him,” Olivia said.

“No,” said Sophie, “I want him,” she added, nodding, a smile crossing her lips as she visualized the big man brought low.

“What?” Olivia asked.

“Shrink him down and give him to me. I want him,” she repeated.

“It’s too dangerous, if he gets away, we’ll be exposed, I already have once crisis on my hands at the moment,” she said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll look after Ted Stillwell. What do you mean by crisis?”

“Clayton has escaped into my apartment complex earlier tonight,” Olivia revealed.

“What? How?” Sophie asked.

“He started a fire in my apartment and somehow slipped out,” Olivia said.

“You obviously searched your apartment,” Sophie said.

“It is possible he’s found a very good place to hide, but I was pretty thorough,” she stated.

Sophie paused. “Why don’t you look after Mr. Stillwell and I’ll meet you at your apartment in twenty minutes?”

“Okay, see you soon,” Olivia said, disconnecting the call. Returning her phone to her pocket, she exited the office.

“Ted,” she said, warm smile on her face, “Let me show you some of our technology.”

“Sure,” replied Ted, following Olivia into the room housing the remnants of the GCR.

“That’s pretty impressive,” he commented, as the machine started to emit a high pitched whine as it built momentum. “What’s it do?” he asked, turning around, but she had already vacated the room. The machine pulse and he felt the wave hit him, staggering him backward a step. The strange sensation emanating through his whole body.

He held his hands up, looking at them in wonder as the tingling sensation encompassed his whole body. A cramp ripped through his abdomen, doubling him over as his stomach emptied itself. Everything got blurry but seemed to be growing expanding, he vomited again.

She walked into the room and dropped to her knees near him as he vanished into his clothes. Sifting through the garments, she found him, but she was having a near impossible time trying to grab him. He was wiggling and thrashing like a fish, slipping her hand. “Hold still for Christ’s sakes!” she cracked as he somehow wriggled free again. He tried to burrow back into his shirt, but she finally managed to capture one of his legs, and quickly lift him high up off the floor. Seeing the ground getting further away, he grew still for fear of falling.

Getting to her feet, she exited the room with a fast stride and walked to Sophie’s desk where she took a strand of scotch tape and proceeded to wrap him much the way a spider would a fly trapped in her web.

“There!” she said, glowering down at his near fully encased body. “I hope it pulls out every single hair on your body when that comes off,” she remarked.

He said something, she was pretty sure it was not very flattering judging by the sullen expression on his face. Picking him up brought him over to her purse and tucked him inside.

 

Chapter 11 by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

I revised chapter 10 and some bleed over carried over into this new chapter. Please review chapter 10 for continuity. Thanks

New Acquaintances

Sophie was already waiting outside Olivia’s apartment building when the doctor arrived, nylon jacket pulled tight around her shoulders, black yoga pants on, white joggers on her feet. “Do you have him?” she asked, excited.

Olivia nodded. “Right here in my purse,” she patted the side of the brown leather bag over her shoulder, “But I had to tape him, he was pretty damn feisty for such a tiny little man,” she said, shaking her head.

Sophie looked around surreptitiously, “Maybe let’s go up to your apartment to make the transfer,” she suggested, eyes sparkling with expectancy.

Olivia nodded, unlocking the glass building door with gold stenciled lettering using her key, before looping the ring around her finger in her left hand.

“Sun will be coming up soon,” Sophie commented, pulling her jacket even closer to stave off the slight but damp chill in the early morning air.

Olivia looked out at the sky, the faint fiery glow of a new day burgeoning in the east, as she pulled the building lobby door open wider. A number of mailboxes lined the wall and the orange carpet seemed a little retro.

Walking in, Olivia turned, “I’m curious, why do you want him?” she asked, eyebrow slightly arched.

Sophie smiled. “Girl to girl?”

“Sure,” assured Olivia.

“I have found myself becoming a little more, self-aware of late, I think that’s a good way to say it. Now don’t get me wrong, he’s is a nice man who means well, but he has used his size to intimidate, you know, loom over you or put you in his shadow and I’ve always felt a little scared around him, now the proverbial table is turned and I want to exert my presence, reclaim what he took,” Sophie explained. What she didn’t say, was how incredibly aroused she felt when Theo was in her panties and Ted had grabbed her, how much she wanted to dominate this seemingly unflappable man, force him to capitulate to her.

Olivia cocked her head slightly, wry smile. “You found his son, didn’t you?” she asked in a low voice. “Theo.”

Sophie couldn’t help herself, she blushed, and nodded slowly.

“And, oh goodness. What did you do?” she asked, brows now raised.

“Just about everything,” she said softly, lower lip pulled in between her teeth.

“And?” Olivia asked, mind drifting to the young firemen from the previous evening, imagining what it might be like to hold that exquisite specimen in the palm of her hand.

Sophie giggled, “I don’t know what to say, there is a certain sense of wielding absolute power over another person, very stimulating.”

Dr. Featherstone chuckled, it had been a very long time since she had enjoyed some intimate time with a member of the opposite sex. The fireman’s youthful face lingered in her mind’s eye, Wiley, that was his name.

“Is he still alive?” Olivia inquired.

“Of course, though one of my roommates stepped on his leg, but other than that, he’s okay,” Sophie responded.

Arriving at the apartment, standing at the door sorting the keys on her ring, “That’s good,” Olivia said as the door to her neighbor’s apartment opened and a young woman dressed in a housecoat stepped out into the hall. “It’s Dr. Featherstone, right?” asked the pretty blonde with green streaks in her hair.

Olivia frowned and nodded, “Yes,” she replied. “Andrea, isn’t it?” she asked.

The woman nodded and smiled, glancing at Sophie.

“Oh, Andrea, this is Sophie, Andrea,” introduced Olivia, mildly perplexed by the woman’s appearance so early in the morning.

“This matter might be better discussed in private,” Andrea said, reluctant to speak in front of the doctor’s companion.

The pace of Olivia’s heart quickened.it was something to do with Clayton, she just didn’t know if it was good or bad. “Of course,” she said, fumbling to get the apartment key into the lock.

Andrea looked into her own apartment, “Maybe in here?” she suggested.

Olivia looked at Sophie and nodded. Easing the key out of the lock, she held it between her fingers.

“Um, Last night during the fire, well, I think I found something that I think belongs to you. Something odd,” Andrea said, somewhat elusive.

“Oh?” Olivia asked, hoping beyond hope it was something positive.

“Follow me,” she invited, holding the door to her apartment open. Down the hall, there was a binging noise, announcing the arrival of the elevator.

Olivia nodded and walked in, followed by Sophie, both surprised by the amount of clutter stored in the small apartment.

“Sorry about the mess, down the hall, in the bathroom, he’s in the tub,” Andrea said. “I didn’t know where else to put him that he might not escape from. He’s unharmed, I made sure of that.”

Walking to the bathroom, Olivia clicked on the light and moved over near the tub. Sitting down on the toilet, she looked down on Clayton seated in the empty tub.

“Well, well, well,” Olivia said, broad smile on her face, a sense of relief and jubilance filling her as one of the variable that could have unraveled her entire scheme was within grasp.

Clayton looked up at Andrea and then Olivia, shaking his head slowly knowing no possible good could come from this exchange. He knew he was dead.

“Here is my wayward little firebug,” Olivia said, reaching into the bathtub. “That was an incredibly clever and brazen ploy Clayton,” she conceded.

Clayton didn’t bother to move or speak, there was no point, nowhere to run. He was resigned to his fate.

Picking him up, she brought him up near her head, a triumphant smile on her face, “Whatever shall I do with you now?” she asked.

”Hey babe, the door was open, I think I forgot my, what the fuck?” Bryce asked, standing at the door to the bathroom, Sophie and Andrea, backs to him as Olivia held Clayton aloft. His unexpected appearance startled all the women. He stared at the tiny figure in the Olivia’s hand.

Andrea turned her head, “Bryce?” she said, panic in her voice.

Olivia threw Clayton back into the tub and crossed the floor quickly as Bryce back pedaled. He wasn’t expecting the neighbor chick to launch herself at him, but that is exactly what she did, causing him to trip over some of the boxes stacked in the hall. Before he knew it, all three woman were on him, He raised his arms to protect his face from their ineffective punches.

He laughed, “What the hell is going on here?” he chortled as he pulled himself back up onto a knee. Bryce was big, but more bark than bite as the three woman struggled to bring him back to the ground. Having three attractive woman wrestle with you might seem a masculine idea of foreplay, what Bryce failed to appreciate, was that he was actually in a fight for his life. Andrea brought down the heavy box onto the side of his head, cracking him in the skull, he dropped like dead weight to the faded brown carpet.

“Is he dead?” asked Andrea, still holding the box, breathing heavy.

“He’s still got a pulse,” Sophie said, middle and index finger measuring his carotid pulse.

“We need to tie him up, get him to the lab,” Olivia said, looking up at the clock on the wall. “Should still be empty except for Warren.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Andrea breathlessly.

“He’s seen too much, we need to shrink him,” Olivia replied, fixing Andrea with an evaluative eye, wondering on the nature of the relationship and whether or not the woman would balk, in which case, Olivia would need to subdue her as well.

Looking down at the unconscious Bryce, Andrea frowned then looked at the doctor and nodded. “Like Clayton?”

 “Like Clayton,” Olivia stated, looking toward the bathroom where the small man was still in the tub, feeling a sense of relief and thinking she may have gained a new ally.

“Is there any way we could smuggle the machine out of the lab? This guy is going to be pretty heavy,” Sophie inquired.

Olivia considered a moment. “Possibly, I’m not sure how portable the core components of the GCR are and how much computational power I would need,” she said, perplexed as she contemplated the possibility.

“Less risk than trying to lug this fellow around,” Sophie said.

“Bryce,” Andrea said. “His name is Bryce.”

“Well we need to prevent Bryce from giving us any trouble, we’re going to need to tie him up,” Olivia stated.

Andrea and Sophie nodded, almost in unison. “I’ll see what I can find,” Andrea said, disappearing into the main room, not entirely sure what the heck was going on, but thoroughly hitching her wagon to Olivia.

Using electrical cords, bungee straps, and silver duct tape they thoroughly bound Bryce and left him on the floor in the hall.

“Sophie and I will return to the lab and see if it’d possible to bring what we need here. If we could make this device portable,” Olivia laughed, imagining the potentialities of being able to use the machine at whim. “You stay here make sure he doesn’t raise a ruckus.”

“Okay,” said Andrea with an affirmative nod, looking down on the bound form of her ‘boyfriend’.

Stepping back into the bathroom, she saw Clayton lying face down on the floor of the tub, unconscious and sporting a sizeable contusion on his forehead from the impact of having been unexpectedly thrown. Reaching in, she picked his limp form up.

Standing at the door of the bathroom, Sophie looked at Olivia, “Um, before we go, there was the Ted thing?” she inquired, glancing down at Olivia’s purse.

“Right, we’ll go next door, I’ll put Clayton in the tub there,” she replied, nodding, “And then we’ll go to the lab.”

Sophie smiled, anticipation palpable.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to offer criticim or feebdback, it all helps refine the writing process. thanks for reading!

Chapter 12 by Duggernaut

Ted

Ted was already awake when Olivia removed him from her purse, and he wasn’t happy, lying wrapped from feet to shoulders in scotch tape and completely immobilized. He scowled, face a volcano of rage threatening to erupt. He took a quick mental note of his surroundings, the room looking like a bathroom of some type, but he didn’t care, he was too damn angry as he sullenly stared at her.

Sophie stepped from around Olivia’s back and smiled down on him. “Hi Ted,” she said pleasantly.

He made some sounds, but it was incoherent, muffled by a piece of tape covering the lower half of his face.

Reaching down, she careful peeled the tape away from his mouth.

“Sophie?” he asked, eyes wide with surprise and naked relief. “What the heck is going on here?” he asked, flicking a glance at Olivia before looking back to Sophie.

Olivia laughed.

“What the fuck have you done to me?” he demanded, glowering again at her, then softening when he looked to Sophie.

Olivia chuckled again and walked out of the room. “I’ll leave the two of you to it,” she said.

He struggled against the unyielding tape. “Let me up from this,” he said, “Before she gets back.”

Sophie shook her head slowly, “You’re not in charge here Ted,” she said, mock frown on her face.

“Sophie? What are you doing? You need to get this tape off of me,” he said, a tone of urgency in his voice.

“No, I think for now the tape will stay,” she said, nodding.

“Sophie, I swear by god,” he snapped. “Get this goddamn tape off of me, or I’ll,”

“You’ll what Ted?” she asked, grin on her face. “What are you going to do? Huff and puff, then what?” she asked, rubbing the side of his cheek with the tip of her finger.

He rolled and flopped over onto his stomach but could not break free, audibly growling in frustration.

“Are you done?” she asked, rolling him back over supine and chuckling softly.

His breathing was heavy, brow furled, definitely not happy. How on earth could he be so small? It defied logical explanation, and Sophie, she seemed to be amused by his situation. She should be helping. “This is no laughing matter,” Ted raged.

“I agree Ted, this is no laughing matter,” she said in a feigned serious tone as she lifted him off the counter by his feet with her right hand.

Pulling both the elastic waistbands to her yoga pants and her panties back with her left hand, she moved him near her stomach and positioned him over the narrow strip of trimmed hair decorating the area just above her vulva.

“What the hell are you doing?” demanded Ted, squirming.

“The day you accosted me in the hallway at the school, that’s where your Theo was, down there, nestled right in there, lapping away at my sweet little pussy, well I suppose not so little from your point of view,” she said mirthfully.

“You can’t be serious, Sophie, I demand that you stop this immediately!” he hollered in his little voice.

She laughed out loud, “Who are you to demand?” she said, shaking him slightly.

“This is crazy!” he yelled, now wiggling furiously in her grasp.

She chuckled, “Isn’t it,” she said, spreading her feet and lowering him into her undergarment against her now excited and weeping pussy. Releasing the elastic waistband, pinning him secure in place, she moved him into the exact right position though the fabric and let out a contented sigh as he continued to struggle, sending delicious shivers up her spine.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Olivia was waiting, Clayton in her hand. “All set?” asked the doctor.

Sophie grinned, pushing her hips forward, the outline of Ted barely visible beneath the dark fabric.

“That’s what you wanted him for?” asked the doctor.

Sophie grinned, a soft pink hue dusting her cheeks, “Mm-hmm,” she noised.

Olivia looked down at Clayton, a smile spreading across her face, “You think?”

Sophie shrugged, “It’s up to you, but if you keep him there, you know he can’t escape,” she offered.

Olivia snickered. “Maybe,” she said. She glanced at Sophie, then down.

“I’ll step out,” Sophie said, moving around the doctor and allowing her some privacy.

Pulling her pants and panties out, she frowned, it had been quite some while since she had taken the time to do any yard work down below. Should she put him down there head first? Feet first? She wished she had asked for a little instruction prior to deciding to give it a try. Lowering him down feet first, she tilted her pelvis and laid his body, facing her, in the natural groove before letting her pants go. Shifting her weight from hip to hip, she adjusted his position. She shook her head and giggled to herself.

Stepping out of the bathroom Sophie greeted her with a smile, ”Are you ready?” she asked.

Olivia nodded, “I feel kind of strange, like I’ve got a lumpy panty shield,” she said.

“Wait till he wakes up,” Sophie said, eyebrow raised.

Driving over to the lab, Olivia pointed out Ted and Theo’s vehicles, “We need to do something about those,” she said.

About halfway from Olivia’s car, she suddenly stopped. Sophie looked at her in askance.

“I think he’s awake,” Olivia said.

Leaning in close, “So how does it feel? Knowing he is pinned against you, a slave to your whim?” she asked, tongue tucked into the corner of her mouth, eyes afire.

Olivia laughed throatily, “I like it,” she said, indeed the psychological aspect was almost as thrilling as feeling him struggle against her, stimulating her desire. Moving forward, they resumed their journey across the parking lot, now almost half full, morning sun shining down.

Walking up the to the lab, they spent almost two hours trying to find a way to extract the critical core components to make the device small enough to transport easier.

Frowning, “I don’t think so, maybe if Dr. Sommers was here,” Sophie suggested.

“Damn,” Olivia replied, “I was really hoping we could make it portable ourselves, but I suppose you’re right, the mechanical aspects of the GCR were his responsibility.”

Sophie nodded.

“Even with his expertise at our disposal, I think it’s still too short of notice, but he may be instrumental in ultimately helping achieve portability. Glad I didn’t drop him down the garbage disposal,” she said with a chuckle.

Sophie shook her head, “Garbage disposal?”

“There was an incident with Hans yesterday. I got rid of him down the garbage disposal,” she explained.

“That’s pretty horrible,” Sophie answered.

“I needed to protect our secret, you understand?” Olivia asked.

Sophie frowned.

“We’ll need to comeback tonight, maybe put Bryce in a wheelchair, bring him up the elevator. You and Andrea could wheel him up here while I distract Warren,” Dr. Featherstone said.

Sophie agreed and together they drove back to Olivia’s apartment to share the plan with Andrea.

Rapping gently on the Andrea’s door,

“Yes?” asked Andreas voice from behind the door.

“It’s Olivia,” said the doctor.

The sounds of the chain and deadbolt unlocking preceded Andrea opening the door. “He’s awake,” she said, stepping back from the portal to allow the women in. “He’s really not happy.”

“Is he secure?” Olivia asked, moving quicker.

Andrea nodded.

Walking into the other room, the looked down on the bound Bryce. He screamed into the tape, sound muted. Eyes boring holes into the women as they stood there.

We are going to have to take shifts watching him,” Olivia said.

“I’ll go first, you two go get some rest,” Sophie volunteered.

Olivia and Andrea exchanged looks and then both nodded.

Sophie took a position on the couch overlooking Bryce, one leg up. Reaching down, she could feel the hard nub of the back of Ted’s head as she used it to make slow circles through the fabric of her yoga pants.

 

Chapter 13 by Duggernaut

Clayton

Clayton awoke in confining darkness, humid, air slightly pungent, sweat, hint of urine, a tang in the back of his throat. He sensed movement, the pressure holding him shifting. Softness everywhere, and hair? Pubic hair?! Coughing, he tried to move his arms to his head, his eyes stung. Fog receding, he knew where he was, plastered up against a vagina, tight panty snugging him firmly against it. He chuckled wryly, maybe this heaven or hell? The pounding in his skull reassured him he was still alive, at least for now. He surmised he was a guest in Olivia’s undergarments, doubting very much Sophie or the other woman Andrea would have kept their delicate girl regions in a condition similar to an overgrown garden. Trying to twist, it was near impossible. Finally he was able to snake a hand up his body to scrub at his eyes. He could feel the pressure around him intensifying, the flesh molding to him getting warm, denser even, as it engorged. Is she getting turned on? He could feel warm dew as her vagina lubricated. He stopped moving. Suddenly he felt strong pressure pushing against the back of his head and shoulder, mashing his face against the delicate flesh. The pressure moved him around slowly before vanishing. What was she doing? The panty pulled up tight crushing his body into her, he knew she was sitting. Unable to do anything to improve his situation at the present, he began prioritizing his strategies. Number one, trying to think of ways to get Olivia to let him live. She already demonstrated a willingness to dispatch anyone who opposed her, so how could he gain her confidence back? She already had complete access to all of his research. Number two, if number one was successful, he knew the only possible hope for any potential restoration lay in Olivia’s hands. Number three, convincing her to restore him, knowing he was a liability would make that nearly impossible. He wondered how Olivia had enlisted Sophie’s aid, the girl was always so quiet and shy. A pretty egghead, but egghead nonetheless.

Action plan for priority one, he began to knead and massage the flesh around him, finding it responsive. He guessed the fact it had been a long time since she had received any type of attention in the area made his task easier. The more aroused she became, the wetter she became and the easier it became for him to move in the confined space. Working away in the dark, the space grower more restrictive as her body reacted to his ministrations. He feel the crushing pressure again, pressing him hard against her delicate and tender flesh. He could feel muscular contractions as she achieved release. He chuckled to himself, surprised at his own level of arousal covered in her sticky juices. If he could get her to trim the hedges, maybe this was heaven. 

Bryce

Getting Bryce into the wheelchair proved to be entirely more difficult than any of the women imagined. First off, he had zero interest in helping these crazy broads do whatever it was they planned to do. At over two hundred pounds, he simply made himself dead weight, doing everything in his power to be as uncooperative as humanly possible. Every time they managed to get him into the chair, he would go limp and slide back out.

“I say we ice pick him, then take his corpse to the lab,” growled Olivia.

Bryce’s eyes widened. Ice pick? Jesus! What the hell were these dames thinking?

Andrea’s mouth formed a perfect circle, her own eyes wide as she shook her head.

Sophie chuckled, “We’re not to ice pick him,” she assured, “But we could apply a little bit of pressure to, let’s say a sensitive portion of his anatomy to make him a little less combative,” she added, eyes drifting down his body to his crotch.

Olivia nodded. Looking him in the eyes, she said, “What do you think Bryce? You going to be a good little boy or,” she made a cutting motion with her fingers.

He stared at her hard, then finally gave a single sharp nod of his head.

“Good boy,” she congratulated, slapping him lightly on his cheek.

As per the original plan, Olivia went in first and drew Warren away from the security desk. Sophie used her key to get in and together with Andrea they took Bryce up to the third floor lab, wheeling him directly into the room with the GCR.

He had no idea what they had in store for him, but knew it probably wasn’t good, the whole place looked like some type of high tech torture chamber. The women left. Moments later, lights on the machine situated on the work station began to light up and there was a whirring sound, like something revving up.

Olivia arrived in the lab.

“I’ve been thinking again that if we modulate the frequency slightly, we might be able to control the size variable,” she said, pointing at the wave length on the computer monitor. Sophie nodded, following along intently, Andrea walked over to the window to the machine work room to look at Bryce.

“I want to try it,” Olivia said, finger dancing across the keyboard, narrowing the band spectrum and reducing the amplitude of the wave.

“What will it do?” Sophie asked.

Olivia grinned, hypothetically, it should focus the beam and increased the power of the pulse, causing a greater reduction in mass and size,” she answered.

Sophie nodded.

Using her mouse, Olivia moved the cursor over the ‘Initiate’ panel on the computer screen and clicked the button.

Bryce felt the beam hit him rather than see it. It felt strong and potent, like being hit square in the chest with a baseball bat, knocking the wind from his lungs. His whole world began to expand and distort, the adhesive from the duct tape the girls had used to bind him pulling cruelly where it was on his skin as his body shrank away. He screamed and tried to peel himself away, but couldn’t the glue holding him tight.

Entering the GCR room, Olivia bent over and sifted through the now uninhabited clothes on the seat of the wheelchair. She found Bryce, lying mostly on his back, atop duct tape, leaving him like a mouse stuck in a glue trap, the adhesive holding him fast. He was only perhaps an inch tall, maybe a bit more. She grinned, then noticed how hopelessly stuck he was.

“I hadn’t thought about that?” commented Olivia, slipping her hand under the strip of tape holding Bryce and extricating him from the clothing. Walking back out to the other office, she laid the tape on Sophie’s desk.

 “I can’t believe he’s so small, he is like way smaller than Clayton,” whispered Andrea, looking down on Bryce’s immobile form, touching his chest with the tip of her finger.

“You were right,” Sophie said, nodding to Dr. Featherstone.

“He’s stuck,” Andrea commented.

“We are going to need a solvent to break down the adhesive,” Sophie said.

Olivia nodded.

“Why?” he asked, tiny voice pleading as he looked up at Andrea towering over him.

Andrea frowned. “I guess I just got tired of being used. You come over do your thing, then leave. I wanted something more. Now I have you,” she replied, removing her finger.

“How does doing this to me solve any of your problems? You’re still a broke ass bitch!” he yelled, temper rising as the queasiness in his stomach receded.

Andrea frowned and nodded, “It’s true, my finances are in shambles. You were such a big help in my time of crisis,” she answered smartly.

“Fuck you,” he replied indignantly, “I spoiled you. How many times I bring food over? Or take you out?” he demanded.

Olivia looked at Sophie, then down to Bryce. “You should be a little more polite considering your current situation,” she snapped, brow furled.

“Undo whatever it is you’ve done here and I’ll be on my way and have a nice fucking life,” he countered.

Sophie looked to Andrea, “And I thought Theo was being difficult, I might owe him an apology,” she chuckled, shifting her hips slightly as Ted moved inside her underwear.

Andrea shook her head, still astonished by the wee figure of her ‘boyfriend’ trapped in the tape.

“We have some isopropyl,” suggested Sophie, looking over to Olivia.

The doctor nodded, “Good thinking, the hydroxyl will form hydrogen bonds and dissolve the water molecules,” she said, nodding.

“I’ll get it,” volunteered Sophie.

“Okay,” answered Olivia, “I need to catalogue my data.”

“Is there any way we can make him a little bigger, he’s so teeny, I’m afraid I might break him,” said Andrea.

Olivia exchanged looks with Sophie as the younger woman returned with the clouded plastic bottle of alcohol. “So far we’ve only been able to reduce. Even if I attempted to adjust the setting in reverse, I think we might make him even smaller,” she replied, mind considering the implications and the scientist in her now curious about what might happen.

“Okay,” acknowledged Andrea as Sophie removed the cap and poured a small measure of the clear liquid over Bryce’s lower body.

“It’s making my eyes burn,” he complained, the smell overpowering in his little nostrils.

Despite his protests, the alcohol did begin to break down the adhesive and he was able to pull himself away, moving off the tape.

Reaching down, Andrea carefully shepherded him into her hand and brought it up in front of her face.

Bryce glowered at her, down on one to support himself as her hand moved.

“All done,” said Olivia returning. “I’m going to get Elliot to review some of this data. I still want to make the machine portable, the applications are nearly limitless.”

Sophie nodded.

“You’ll probably want to tuck him away somewhere,” Olivia said, pointing at Bryce as Andrea started to follow, little man still in the palm of her hand.

“Oh right,” Andrea said before frowning.

“Bra maybe?” offered Sophie.

Andrea nodded and smiled. Pulling over her top, she eased Bryce into the padded cup, the massive mammary covering him like an avalanche of flesh as she released the fabric.

Together, the three women, each with a passenger tucked away on their persons, departed the lab.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, criticisms and feedback on this story. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 14 by Duggernaut

Father and Child Reunion

Sophie returned with Olivia to the doctor’s apartment complex where she picked up her car and returned home. It had been a long day and she was tired. Even Ted had ceased moving for some time and she thought for a moment she might have inadvertently smothered him. Prodding the exterior of her pants, he squirmed and she felt reassured.

Entering the house, she stopped in the kitchen to get some food into her tummy and gather some eats for Theo. Climbing the stairs, she made her way to her room. Turning on the light, Theo was in his usual place in the top drawer of the desk. He roused at the light.

Walking over, she collected him and made her way to the bed where she set him down before taking a position beside him on the bed, plate resting on her lap.

He was about to say something, but she raised a hand to silence him. “Please,” she started, “Let me go first. I have had an opportunity to see what a dick boyfriend looks like and I think I may have been acting a little bit crazy like a hardnosed bitch in the last little while given everything that’s going on and I wanted to apologize to you because I think you bore the brunt of it,” she said, smiling down at him.

Theo let out a huge sigh of relief, “Oh babe, you don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that, I’m so glad you’re coming to your senses, I was so worried about you,” he chuckled, relief flooding through him.

She put a finger to his cheek and smiled, “You know that I love you, right?” she asked softly, eyes bright.

He nodded vigorously, “And I love you,” he avowed. “But, you know that, well Grace and I…” he left the rest about his encounter with the delicate doll faced brunette unsaid.

She smiled warmly, “It’s okay. I know I encouraged it and again sometimes I get ahead of myself, but there is also a part of me that is very curious about what it would be like to be with her, you know, that way,” she mused, the faintest of smiles on her lips as the prospect passed through her mind.

He nodded. “There’s something else you need to know,” he said solemnly. “When Grace and I were done, she took me to the bathroom to clean up and Hannah walked in and saw me,” he added, a little hesitation in his voice.

Sophie touched an index finger to her lips and tapped it. “What did she say?” she asked, eyes narrowing, smile evaporating.

“Well, Grace made her promise to keep quiet and she said she would,” he explained.

Sophie nodded.  Could Hannah be trusted? The circle of people with insider knowledge was growing daily and the likelihood of someone slipping up was increasing almost exponentially. The thought of shrinking Hannah crossed her mind, but she dismissed it.

Theo remained quiet, looking up at Sophie, waiting.

She looked back down at him again.

“Does that mean you’ve reconsidered your stance on involving my dad?” he asked, almost reluctantly.

“I’ve been giving that a lot of thought lately and knowing how much it would to you to see your dad, I think you’re right,” she assured, beaming down a smile at him.

He nodded his head, smile splitting his lips. “Oh Sophie, that’s fantastic!” he exclaimed.

She smiled and nodded, “I thought you would like that,” she said.

“When can we involve him? I mean, you know, let him know what’s going on?” Theo asked expectantly, brows raised, expression hopeful.

“I think you should tell your father sooner than later,” she added.

A huge smile erupted on Theo’s face, “Oh sweetheart, thank you,” he gushed.

“Again I’m not sure how much of a help he might be, but because letting him know was important for you, that it important for me,” she said, setting the plate aside and rising off the bed slowly before turning to face him.

He grinned and nodded.

She pulled the front of her yoga pants forward, her waist higher than him so her couldn’t see what see was doing. Reaching into her pants, she started to pull her arm back, lower lip held between her teeth. He watched, curious. Then he sat what was in her hand, it was his dad, all bound in clear tape, face pinched, hair matted and sticky. A few places it looked like the tape had lost its adhesion and was separating.

“Oh my god,” Theo exclaimed.

“It’s your dad,” she announced, big smile. “He’s been in there, gosh, most of the day anyway, but here he is,” she said, setting the wrapped figure on the bed beside Theo.

He looked up at her, then at his dad. The older man sputtered, drawing in a breath of fresh air.

Theo rushed to his father’s side. “Dad?” he said, trying to pull at the tape.

Ted opened his left eye, the right crusted shut, “Theo?” he croaked.

Sophie watched the reunion a moment then began to undress before putting on her robe.

“Oh Dad, I’m sorry,” lamented Theo, still struggling to unbind his pater.

“It’s okay,” coughed Ted, “I got myself into this,” he chuckled.

Theo shook his head.

“Going to have a tough time explaining this to your mother,” Ted chuckled.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Theo also chuckled, rolling his father over to remove some more tape.

“I’m going leave the two of you to spend some quality time while I have my shower,” Sophie said. Theo looked up at her and nodded as she exited out the door.

After considerable effort, Ted was free of the tape, examining patches of skin where all the hair had been removed.

“What are we going to do Dad?” Theo asked, eyes wide and filled with hope. “How are we going to get out of here?”

Ted laughed. “You’re going to do what these girls want,” he instructed.

Theo looked puzzled, “But?”

“But what? I spent the day rolled up into a tape ball and crammed up against your girlfriend’s gigantic beaver. Gives a guy a lot of time to develop a sense of perspective you know. Now I don’t know what that crazy machine was that did this to me, us I guess, but if we are going to have any chance whatsoever of getting back to normal, cooperation is the key,” Ted explained.

“You don’t understand, it escalates, I have literally been inside all three women in this house, used like a plaything,” Theo cried, voice bordering on whiny.

Ted shook his head. “Sack up, you want to make sure you put a smile on the face of every one of those girls because that means they’ll not be thinking about looking for somebody else and getting rid of you,” he stated.

“But we should try an escape,” countered the younger man.

“To where dullard? Can you operate that machine? No. Can you even get to that machine? No. You need to make sure that little girl loves you. Understand?”

“But Dad,” Theo protested.

“As long as she cares for you, she’ll take good care of you. Piss her off too much and who knows,” he advised, slamming his fist into his open hand.

Theo frowned.

Ted waved his hand dismissively at his son, “Looks like some food over there,” he said, walking across the bedspread toward the plate Sophie left behind.

Theo followed. “What are you going to do?” he asked.

“Eating pussy all day doesn’t put a whole hell of a lot of fuel in the tank, I’m starving,” Ted replied, grabbing a piece of orange from the plate and taking a big bite, sticky juice running down his chin and over his fingers.

Theo nodded slowly. “Why were you all taped up?” he asked.

Ted finished chewing, “Because I didn’t know what the hell was going on. One minute I’m looking for you and the cute doctor broad is showing me a machine and the next minute she shrinks me down and is trying to catch me,” he chuckled and took another bite.

“You tried to resist?”

Ted nodded, “But like I said, spending a day taped up and smothered by a pussy can alter a man’s way of thinking,” he said, setting the orange slice down and getting a piece of banana.

“So what are you going to do?” asked Theo.

“Any goddamn thing these women ask me to do. Your girlfriend or that doctor want me to mow their lawns, I’m going to put a big happy face on and do the best damn job I can, and you’d better do the same. All this pissing and moaning isn’t doing anybody any good,” he said, chewing on his fruit.

Theo let out a slow breath.

“Eat,” Ted instructed, indicating the food. “You need to keep up your strength.”

Theo nodded and moved toward the plate.

 

End Notes:

Please feel to critique, good or bad, it always help refine the writing process, thanks for reading!

Chapter 15 by Duggernaut

Elliot

His crushed foot throbbed immensely, but he wasn’t going to complain, he had seen what Olivia could and would do, of her ability to get nasty, there was no doubt. She wanted him to reconfigure the GCR in such a way as to make it portable, he frowned, the expression adding years to his already aged face. The power requirements to engage the field pulse were very high and the computational requirements staggering. He suspected if he failed, she would simply dispose of him and that his end would swift and ignominious. Olivia’s contribution to the project was the genetic sequencing and genome coding. He knew Hans took credit for it, but she was the brains behind it. Clayton had already provided the necessary algorithms essentially eliminating his use and value to her.

He shifted his weight, face contorting as his ankle complained. A scheme started to develop in his mind. He wasn’t sure, but it was pretty obvious Olivia had accomplices, persons in cahoots. The most likely candidate of course was the pretty brunette, Sophie which then pointed to the possibility of Grace also being involved. He highly doubted either of the two college woman were fully cognizant of the depths of Olivia’s ambition, which meant if could somehow eliminate Olivia from the equation, his odds of restoration and continued survival would increase exponentially. If he could intentionally create a misfire and catch Olivia with a pulse, shrinking her, he might be able to appeal to Sophie or Grace. She wanted it portable, he wanted freedom. As long as he could make it seem like she was getting what she wanted, he might get what he wanted.

Sophie

When Sophie returned to her room, both Ted and Theo were reclining on the bed. She smiled and crossed the floor to stand near the bed.

“I’m pretty tired,” she said, “It has been a long day, but I must admit Ted you’ve kept me on the edge for most of it, so I think I’m going to let you finish what you started,” she added, nodding as she untied the cloth belt to her housecoat.

“Excuse me?” said Ted, looking up at her face and frowning.

Sophie allowed her robe to open. Grinning, she pulled a strand of dark wet hair across her mouth and moved a step closer, her knees touching the bed.

“But you’re Theo’s girlfriend,” he said, puzzled and a little intimidated by the intensity of the look in her sapphire colored eyes.

“This has nothing to do with boyfriend or girlfriend, you started a fire and now you’ll have to put it out,” she said, reaching down and taking Theo in her hand.

“It’s okay Dad,” Theo reassured as he was being elevated away from the bed, “Just mow the lawn,” he encouraged, half smirk on his face as she took him to the desk drawer.

After setting Theo down, she went to the door and removed her robe, hanging it from the hook on the back of the door.

As she walked back toward the bed, hips swaying suggestively from side to side, Ted swallowed hard. Sophie was pretty, no she was downright beautiful but the girl was as big as ten story building.

“Let’s see if there’s anything this old dog can do that maybe the puppy couldn’t,” she said, climbing over top of him and onto the bed. The weight of her clambering over, drop him to a knee. He nodded, as she situated herself on her butt, back reclining against the pillows stacked against the headboard, knees up and slightly parted.

Soon as she was set, he moved forward into the space between her legs. He could feel warmth radiating off her flesh, a floral scent clinging to her smooth unblemished skin.

She watched, nibbling at her thumb as Ted reached out with his tiny hands and touched the skin beside her outer labia, tracing his fingers up and down the side without touching her yet.

She giggled, appreciating the play. He stepped back and motioned for her to open herself. Sliding a hand down across her tummy, she spread her lips for him, revealing the vibrant pinkness within.

There was definitely a noticeable difference between how father and son approached the task. Theo tentative and timid, Ted confident and assured. Father understood the physiology and immediately set to the task of stoking her furnace. She found her level of arousal increasing as Ted worked to please her pussy.

Moving in close, he slid his left arm inside of her all the way to the shoulder, curling his arm up and inward, hand exploring, almost as if looking for something. He shifted his position, withdrawing his arm part way, turning and pushing his other arm in. Her juices continue to flow, almost dribbling out of her.

“Little help,” he said, pushing forward into her sleek tunnel and ducking his head down into her opening.

Seizing him by the legs, she fed him head first into her hungry aroused vagina, the slippery flesh parting to accommodate him as he plunged into her depths. Rather than thrash and resist, he turned himself over onto his back and began stroking her from within. He found what he was looking for and began to work her g spot, rubbing it twisting it, kneading.

She could feel herself building toward imminent and explosive release and Ted was unrelenting, breath coming faster and faster, higher and higher she climbed until her whole consciousness exploded with ecstasy, crushing down upon him, yet somehow, he continued to manipulate and stimulate her driving her nerve endings haywire, she screamed aloud and rolled onto her side as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

He grew still as she shuddered yet again. She rolled over onto he back again, legs parted. Slowly, methodically, he began to writhe and wiggle, slipping out of her.

“Goddamn girl, juices like bloody wine,” he said, leaning forward and sipping some of the nectar still seeping out of her.

She chuckled, almost a nervous laugh, she had never come so hard before in all her life. “What did you just do?’ she asked, voice still a little breathless.

“Never send a boy to do a man’s job,” he said, winking at her.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to provide feedback, comment or review, thanks for the read!

Chapter 16 by Duggernaut

Olivia and Clayton

Although it was late when Olivia returned to her apartment, the sensation of having Clayton still pressed against her body excited her, sending a delicious shiver through her. Chuckling, she moved to the bathroom. Pulling the front of her panties away from her body with her thumbs in the elastic waist band, she could see the small man entangled in the thatch of her unruly and dampened minge. She grinned. Removing her right hand, she reached in and tried to get him free, tugging at a few strands of hair that had wrapped themselves around his body but were somehow still connected to her. Wincing a couple of times, she finally got him free and set him on the bathroom counter.

His hair matted, face shiny and slick, a few stray hairs of hers still clinging to his moistened prune like flesh, he grinned up at her.

“After some careful consideration, I am willing to overlook your recent attempt to flee,” she offered, stern look on her face.

“Very generous,” he acknowledged.

“I need you to assure me you won’t try something like that again,” she cautioned, head to the side, expression still very serious.

He nodded. “I was scared,” he said.

“And you won’t try to flee again,” she added.

He shook his head from side to side, “I won’t,” he promised.

“Good,” she said, face relaxing into a smile.

“If I might,” he started, “Maybe a shower or a bath?” he asked, spreading his hands wide.

She nodded, “After,” she advised, beginning to strip out of her clothes until she was completely naked. Next she took out a small pair of scissors from the drawer in the front of the counter and began to trim the tangled mess of unruly pubic hair between her thighs, dropping the snippings into the toilet where float on the surface, unable to break the surface tension of the water. Clipping herself fairly short, she looked down at him. He was staring at the delectable frilly lips peeking through the cropped bush.

“Shower time,” she said, turning and starting the water in the tub, testing it for temperature before pulling up the little metal lever on the spigot to engage the shower. Scooping her hand around him, she stepped into the shower and pulled the white shower curtain floral panel closed. Setting him down on the built in ledge of her shower, she took a bar of soap and turned her back to the spray, running the soap up and down her legs before applying the pink disposable razor to her slippery flesh. Shaving her legs, she tilted her pelvis and neatly shaved the edges of her pubic hair, bringing it into a small triangular shape above her vagina.

“Well?” she asked, looking at Clayton.

He nodded appreciatively. “Very nice,” he said, sly grin as he looked down from his perch.

Placing the bar of soap on the ledge next to him, she nodded to it. He smiled, swiping his hand across the beige colored surface and bringing his hands to his body.

Together, they spent almost fifteen minutes showering. When she was finished, she toweled off and took him into her bedroom.

She sat back, legs parted, knees up and set him on the bed near her groin. Stepping forward, he slipped his hands between the petals of her freshly shorn flower. Her body began to react almost immediately as her vagina began to swell, dew drops of lubricant started seeping from her delicate flesh. Her natural scent mingling with the essence of clean, very heady and arousing.

She giggled, reaching down with both hands to spread her labia to reveal the opening in her sex. He stood and stared a moment before running his hands over the slippery frilly pink tissue. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began to slightly move her hips against the motion of his hands. He traced around her urethra and began stimulating the nub nestled in against the hood at the top of her sex.

He was amazed at how supple and sleek she was as he massaged and manipulated her sensitive area. Further, he marveled at the copious quantity of juices leaking from her, running out of her over her perineum and across her tight little anus.

It didn’t require much and soon she began to buck and writhe, concerning him that she might in her delirious frenzy of pleasure inadvertently squash him. He took a step back.

Opening her eyes and craning her head forward, “Don’t stop,” she instructed, hands still holding herself open.

He smiled and shook his head.

With her right hand she grabbed him by his upper torso, bringing him toward her pussy feet first. Pushing him inside her hot opening feet, the pink swollen flesh yielding to his intrusion, burying him inside of her up to his arms pits. Slowly, she began to work him in and out, driving him hard into her and slowly pulling him back before plunging him in again. Her breathing seem to become more labored and while he was still deeply imbedded, she released him, focusing her attention on her clit, fingers mercilessly assaulting the tiny center of her pleasure until she let out a loud gasp and came.

The tissue all around him convulsing, each contraction threatening to suck him deeper inside of her. He could feel her sticky fluid erupting, seeping out of her, inundating his senses.

After her tremors subsides, she reached down took ahold of one of his arms, drawing him free a trail of her juice linking his foot to her pussy until finally it broke.

Holding him over her chest, she shook her head slightly, the post climax bliss still touching her cheeks, “Mmm, very nice,” she murmured, depositing him on her chest.

Grinning he got up and nodded, her secretions beginning to dry on his skin.

“We need to get you cleaned again,” she chuckled, taking him in the hand she had used to bring herself off with. Reluctantly, she climbed off the bed, glancing back at the damp spot of pleasure left in the wake of their play and knowing she needed to change her linens.

Heading into the bathroom, she set Clayton down in the sink and left him to clean himself while she stripped the bed.

Three’s a Crowd.

The following morning, Sophie woke and stretched, the feeling of the warm sun shining through her bedroom window and on her skin refreshing. Sitting up, she swung her legs out over the edge of the bed and yawned. Knuckling her eyes, she stood up and padded across the floor to the drawer where Ted and Theo had spent the night. Inside the drawer, at opposite ends were father and son, both awake.

“Morning boys,” she said, running her hands through her unkempt long hair.

Both men looked up at the dark haired giantess looking down on them. She could sense some tension between parent and child.

Theo turned his head, but Ted got to his feet. “Morning sexy,” he said with a smile, flashing her his pearly whites.

She smiled back, “You seem to be in a chipper mood,” she commented cheerfully.

“Why shouldn’t I be? After our little romp last night, slept like a bloody baby,” he replied with a chuckle, broad smile still on his face.

She nodded, turning her head ever so slightly to the side.  She pointed a finger at Theo, her eyebrow raised.

“He’s just a little sulky because we had such a good time last night,” answered Ted. Theo looked back and shot his father a murderous glance.

Sophie frowned and pursed her lips. “What’s wrong Theo?” she asked.

“I’m just a little disappointed with what happened is all, I mean, I thought we were doing stuff,” he complained, expression pouty.

She laughed softly, “Ever since I started taking an interest in these little games, you’ve been acting like a little girl trying to find a way to get out of it,” she said, shaking her head.

He pouted, “But,” he started.

“But you weren’t in charge and it wasn’t going the way you wanted it to so now you’re making sad puppy dog eyes,” she finished, raising her eyebrows and making a pouty face of her own.

“No,” he protested, lip still jutting out, tone reminiscent of a petulant child.

Ted was nodding, grin still plastered on his face.

She chuckled softly. “I’ll get cleaned up and then grab some food,” she said, shaking her head, unruly dark locks moving back and forth..

Ted nodded. Theo crossed his arms and turned away.

Once she had gone, Ted walked over to where Theo was sitting cross legged.

“Stop being an asshole,” he stated, frowning down at his son.

Theo shook his head. “Me? Being an asshole? You slept with my girlfriend!” he asserted, anger laced in his tone.

“What? I’m supposed to wave my arms and go no, no, stop?” he asked, sour expression on his rugged face.

Theo let out a big breath, frowning.

“Listen, I want you to understand something. I am going to do everything I possibly I can to try and get her to make us back to normal,” Ted said. “Okay?” he asked, putting a hand on Theo’s shoulder.

“She can’t” countered Theo, shaking his head.

“What?”

“She said right now they were incapable of reversing the process,” Theo supplied.

Ted frowned. “Hmm, let me think about this a minute,” he said, trying to put some puzzle pieces into place.

“What’s to think about? We’re stuck like this,” moped Theo.

Ted paced back and forth in the drawer. Was it true? Was the process irreversible? He didn’t think so, in fact, he was pretty sure the doctor lady knew something more than she was letting on. Time to start planting some seeds.

Sophie returned with some fresh food, placing the small plate inside the drawer. Ted smiled and nodded, verbally expressing his gratitude. Theo remained aloof.

“I have a couple of questions for you, if that’s okay?” Ted inquired, looking up at her.

Lips spreading into a smile, she nodded, “Sure.” 

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or just give general feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 17 by Duggernaut

Breakthrough

If Elliot’s calculations were correct, he believed he could not only make the device portable, but he might have also figured out a way to re-apply Clay’s logarithm to the GCR and reverse the shrinking process. Pleased with himself, he reached his right hand up and patted himself on the shoulder. Revisiting the idea of shrinking Olivia, he now knew they were probably just too many variables to be prepared for, especially with his mangled foot. With the theoretically possibility of expanding the technology to include restoration, he could offer her a trade. Restore him and he would offer her the portability, tit for tat. The question is, would she go for it? Hans was dead, there was no changing that, though without a corpus delecti to substantiate wrongdoing, her alibi should hold. He would need to be able to reassure her that she would be above any possible form of suspicion or malfeasance. If she felt threatened or cornered, he already knew what she was capable of.

Nodding slowly to himself, keeping his discolored and throbbing foot elevated, he knew this was his only gambit, he only avenue to escape the current situation. He would further propose she take credit for the entire project and subsequent development of the primary tech, he and Clay could take secondary acknowledgement. That would leave her with the ’glory’ Hans had robbed from her. Personal assurances of no retaliatory actions for anything she had done. Would it be enough? Had the power already corrupted her ability to see reason?

Thinking of Clayton, he lay back and wondered after the younger man and hoped he was okay. So many variables and moving parts. What would she decide?

Sowing

Having removed Ted from the drawer, Sophie dressed in dark colored Capri pants sat crossed legged on the bed with Theo’s father perched on her right knee.

“Is this about Theo and his sore feeling over our time together, is that what you wanted to talk to me about?” she asked, looking down at the man.

Ted waved a hand and made a dismissive sound, “Hardly, he’ll get over it,” he said. “What I would really like to discuss are some of the problems I anticipate in the foreseeable future for you and, well, us.”

“Oh?” she asked, tilting her head to one side. “Go on,” she encouraged, curious to hear what the older man’s point of view.

“You are an intelligent young woman. Surely you know you can’t just keep making people little right? You know there are people who are going to miss us? Just like I came looking for Theo, there are people who are going to come looking for me. Are you going to shrink my wife, my daughter? And I think it’s pretty obvious that there are others who have been shrunk too, more than Theo and I. Eventually, something somewhere is going to break and I just don’t want it to be you or me, or Theo that gets caught in the wash,” he stated.

Her eyes narrowed.

He raised his hands and grinned, “I’m not belly aching, just calling it like I see it. The more people go missing, the more people are going to come snooping around. You can’t just keep shrinking people before something gets done that can’t get undone. Now I don’t know if we’ve crossed that line of no turning back, but if you haven’t, you might want to start thinking about whether or not you can undo this,” he advised.

As much as she enjoyed her new found sexuality, the feeling of having a tiny pleasuring her, the practical scientist in her knew his argument was rational, made sense. While she was thoroughly enjoying the interplay she understood the ramifications of continuing along the treacherous path was bound to unravel. She wondered if that line had not already been crossed. So far as she knew, Olivia had yet to design a means of reversing the shrinking process and Dr. Brauer was dead, but she had covered those tracks pretty well. How many others were there? Dr. Sommers, Clayton, Bryce, the list was getting longer and the odds of no one taking notice were evaporating very rapidly.

Frowning, she nodded slowly. “Let’s hypothesize a moment, say we do possess a means of returning you to full size, what’s to prevent you or Theo from going to the authorities?” she asked.

Ted laughed heartily, “And tell them what? A wickedly hot girl made me small and had me play with her pussy? Who on earth would possibly believe that?” he asked, shaking his head, grin still on his gruff face.

“Once the technology is revealed however, such claims will be given a lot more credence,” she countered, wondering how the government itself might seize the technology and possibly abuse its applications.

“Possibly,” he conceded, nodding his head, “But where’s the proof? Where’s the evidence? It’ll just be another sensationalized headline in some tabloid somewhere and the counter argument will be it’s just an attempt to undermine the technology by some liberal concerned about big brother using the science to further some hidden agenda, blah, blah, blah,” he answered, hoping his argument was sounding convincing.

She nodded slowly, mulling over the information.

“Besides, what’s to say anyone who has been shrunk will report it to the authorities? I mean, I’m not going to say shit. Theo? Pfft, I wouldn’t worry about that,” he reassured.

“How can you be so sure?” she asked.

“Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping we can all get out the other side of this intact with some wonderful memories, but if Theo doesn’t want to get with the program, then we can look at the option of keeping him in his current condition, tiny. I was the one came looking for him, and now knowing what I know, I’m the one who can say he’s okay, if you catch my meaning,” he replied, chuckling softly.

“Interesting,” Sophie said.

Ted nodded, spreading his hands. “Right?”

“You’ve certainly given me some food for thought,” she said, gently picking him up off her knee. Scooting to the edge of the bed, she stood up and parted her legs slightly. With her free hand, she pulled out the front of her pants and panties and lowered him feet first, smiling, as he actually seemed to assist, moving to his body to get into the most advantageous position to be able to stimulate her delicate flesh.

Releasing the fabric, feeling him nestled into her folds, she walked over to the dresser.

Theo looked up, pout still evident, arms folded across his chest.

Shaking her head, she reached down and gathered him up, bringing him in front of her face. “You going to continue to hang your bottom lips out?”

He looked from side to side, “Where’s my dad?” he asked, not seeing his father.

“Currently snuggling up against my pussy,” she answered bluntly.

His frown deepened, he remembered a time when just uttering the word pussy would bring a blush to her cheeks. “No,” he said, tone petulant.

“Are you sure?”

He turned and looked away from her but didn’t respond.

“Okay, you want to act like a baby,” she said, nodding her head slowly, “Let’s go see what Hannah’s doing for the balance of the day, maybe she can come up with something to change your disposition,” she added, lowering the hand holding him and turning to the door.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 18 by Duggernaut

Hannah

Humming softly to herself, Hannah made her bed, flicking the sheet and blanket together up in the air and covering her bed, straightening out the wrinkles to smooth the surface.

Task complete, she paused to examine herself in the full length mirror on the wall. Dressed for her morning run, she was wearing tight black three quarter length pants and a snug sleeveless faded pink top with white lettering that said, ‘goddess’ over a jog bra,  and pink trimmed white ankle socks. Using an elastic hair tie, she pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail and grinned at her reflection. Turning to the side, hands on her slender stomach beneath a confined but still prodigious bosom, she nodding approvingly at herself.

There was a rapping at her door.

Skipping across the room, she opened the door to find Sophie standing there.

“Morning Hannah,” Sophie said with a smile on her face.

“Sophie,” she replied, grinning back, “What’s up?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I need a small favor,” Sophie said.

“Oh? What?”

“Grace and I have to go into the university today and I would like for you to spend some time with Theo,” Sophie said, extending her right hand and opening it, revealing the boy she had been holding at her side.

Hannah looked down at Theo then back to Sophie, “I thought, you know, after what happened between him and I, you were, like upset,” she said, looking back up to Sophie.

Sophie scoffed and grinned, “I think we’ve reached the point in our relationship where we need to explore new things. The other night Grace spent some time with Theo,” she said.

Hannah grinned and nodded.

“Please Sophie, don’t do this thing,” Theo said, looking trapped on a hand between the two mammoth women.

Sophie shook her head and chuckled, “He’s been a little on edge lately” she explained.

“Because my Dad is in your underpants!” Theo blurted, turning to face Sophie, tone laden with indignant accusation.

Hannah’s eyes widened, “What?” she asked, mouth open in surprise.

Sophie giggled and nodded, smiling wider.

“It’s not funny,” Theo sniped.

“In your underpants?” Hannah asked, looking down.

“Uh huh, right now,” Sophie answered. “Wedge right up against me, little magic fingers caressing me in all the right ways.”

“Really?”

“Theo’s father is very attentive and quite, how should I phrase it, enthusiastic to participate unlike little Mr. Poutypants here,” she replied.

“So what do you want me to do with Theo?” Hannah inquired.

“That’s up to you,” responded the brunette. I think he’s just a little lonely by himself and whatever the two of you get up to, I’m cool with it,” she said, raising an eyebrow and giving the blonde a knowing nod.

Hannah seemed to consider a moment, mischief in her verdant eyes as she studied the tiny man in Sophie’s hand.

Theo shook his head, “No Hannah, come on,” he protested.

“Shush you,” instructed Sophie, jiggling her hand slightly causing him to drop to a knee.

“Whatever I want, and you won’t get mad?” inquired the luscious blonde.

“Well don’t stomp on him or kill him, that would make me upset, but have some fun, I mean when will you ever get a chance like this again? Maybe never, who knows,” she stated.

Hannah grinned, perfect polished white teeth.

“Release your inner goddess,” Sophie said, pointing the writing on Hannah’s t-shirt.

“Worship at the garden of heavenly delights,” Hannah added.

Theo rose back to his feet on Sophie’s palm, hand raised, “I can’t even believe you two are having this conversation for crying out loud,” he said, looking back and forth from woman to woman before settling his gaze on his girlfriend. “Remember how hurt you were when you thought there was something between Hannah and I, remember that?” he added.

“Water under the bridge,” Sophie answered Theo, before meeting eyes with Hannah. “What do you say?”

“Sophie, no, I won’t allow this,” he scolded, stomping a foot.

“Allow? Come on, you surely must know we are far beyond what you can and cannot allow, please,” she chastised.

“Sophie, this isn’t you,” he started. “You know this isn’t what I want,” he added.

“What you want?” she voiced, “Theo you practically begged for this, crawling all over my body wanting this, provoking me to explore new things, new sensations, well now I am, and should Hannah decide she wants to have some fun, you can explore her, so quit your whining,” Sophie scorned.

He was about to say something but kept his mouth closed.

Hannah nodded slowly, “I’ll do it,” she affirmed, smile widening on her extremely pretty face as thoughts and ideas started percolating inside her imagination of what she could do with and to this little man.

Theo turned to look at Hannah, “Please, you don’t have to do this,” he said.

Looking down, she nodded slightly, “I know,” she acknowledged, “I want to.”

Crestfallen, he lowered his gaze, knowing it was pointless to plead his case any further. This was similar to the conversation he had had with Grace before she used him.

Sophie transferred him over to Hannah, a subtle scent, almost like something sweet emanating from the blonde as he rolled into her soft hand.

Hannah lifted him closer to her face, “Don’t worry, you’re in good hands,” she said with a giggle, her warm breath holding an essence of fruit.

Sophie kissed the tip of her right index finger and touched it to Theo’s cheek, “Later sweetheart,” she said, winking at Hannah.

He looked up but said nothing, feeling slightly betrayed before Sophie turned and sauntered back down the hall.

 Closing the door to her room, Hannah crossed the floor and climbed onto her bed, sitting cross legged, right hand on top of her knee. “What shall we do first?” she asked, expression eager.

He shook his head, “You aren’t seriously considering this are you? Really?”

She frowned, “Why not?”

“Two reasons, one, you know how Sophie is, she may say everything is okay right now, but later she’ll be royally pissed, and second, what about my feelings? What about me? Does what I want even factor into the occasion?” he said, presenting his argument.

Puckering her lips, she nodded slowly, “Your words are compelling,” she stated.

Sensing possible victory, he was careful not to let his emotion bleed through onto his face. Nodding, “Finally, someone who hasn’t abandoned reason,” he praised.

Hannah grinned at the compliment, “So we’ll see,” she said, setting him down on the top of her blanket.

“See?” he asked, uncertain about the direction she was taking.

“Let it never be said I am not a fair girl,” she declared.

“I’m not sure I understand,” he said. ”Do you have something in mind?”

She nodded, blonde ponytail bobbing, “Yes. I’m going to do a little dance for you and if I don’t inspire any type of physical response from you, we’ll spend a nice platonic day together, watching movies or something,” she offered. “Fair?”

“Okay,” he said, nodding in agreement.

“But if I see I’m having an effect on you,” she started, reaching down placing the pad of her right index finger under his privates, “I am going to fuck you like you have never ever been fucked before,” she said, coy smile on the side of her face, as she shifted her bottom slightly under her.

Clearing his throat nervously, “Sounds fair,” he said, intimidated by the intensity smoldering in her twinkling emerald eyes. Would his resolve be strong enough to prevail?

Sliding sideways, Hannah got up off the bed.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 19 by Duggernaut

Options

 Elliot rehearsed the speech in his head. Since she was spending so much time with Clayton, her disposition had certainly changed for the better.

“Can we talk?” he asked.

“Of course. What would you like to talk about?” she asked.

“Okay,” he started, taking a breath to calm himself, “I think I have devised a way to reconfigure the GCR technology and make a portable unit,” he said.

Olivia’s face brightened, “Do tell,” she encouraged.

“And I’m pretty sure I know how to use Clayton’s algorithm to reverse the process,” he added.

She leaned back and clapped her hands together, smile on her face. “Elliot! That’s wonderful,” she congratulated.

He raised his hands, “Theoretically,” he stated as a caveat.

She nodded, “I understand, but still, great news,” she cheered.

Now the hard part. Swallowing hard, he looked up into her eyes. “I am more than willing to share this information with you, as it is only an extension of your original work, but,” he paused, steeling his courage.

“But what Elliot?” she asked, eyes narrowing and smile vanishing from her face.

“I want to be restored to my former size,” he stated. There it was, out on the table, dice were rolling.

Crossing her arms under her breasts, she pursed her lips. “What then?” she inquired.

Another breath, still alive. “If you’ll have me, I want to remain attached to the project,” he asked.

“Just like that, no hard feelings?” she queried.

“Just like that,” he said, holding his hands together to prevent them from shaking. “What’s done cannot be undone. I am in no position to judge anything that has happened and as far as I’m concerned no one need ever know about it,” he said, hoping his voice wasn’t breaking too badly.

“Your foot?” she asked, uncrossing her arms and pointing at his injured appendage.

“I will be able to get the necessary medical attention to fix it properly. Anyone asks, my car rolled over it,” he stated.

“Mm-hmm,” she said, her tone seemed unconvinced.

“I swear Olivia, even if I told anybody, who in their right mind is going to believe me? And, you’ll have the technology to put me right back here if I get out of line,” he offered.

“Quite the pitch you’re making,” she said.

“I’m only asking your consider it, please,” he replied.

“But you’ll withhold the science unless I restore your to your former self,” she stated.

He nodded silently, trembling.

She smiled slowly, “Very well, I’ll consider it,” she assured, rising back to her feet.

“Thank you,” he said, letting out a deep breath as she turned and left.

Olivia

Clayton wedged inside her panties, Olivia left Elliot in the drawer. If what he was saying was in fact true, she desperately wanted the advancements he said he had made. She just wasn’t sure whether or not she could trust him. Was it possible? Elliot was a brilliant scientist and with nothing but time and more than capable of devising some innovation to do what he claimed he had done. He had his motivations. His foot did appear pretty bad and in need of some proper attention. If he was willing to stay with the project, it would be a considerable asset. He was right in his presumptions of having no one to complain to, who could he tell that wouldn’t think him mad. She mulled over the ramifications as she made her way to the university.

Sophie and Grace were already at the lab, dismantling and cataloging other pieces of the project. Olivia greeted them cordially and retired to her office. Clayton nibbling away at her privates only seemed to distract her rather than stimulate her and she now wished she had left him at home.

Sophie appeared at the door. “Do you have a minute?”

Olivia nodded, a headache beginning to form in the base of her skull.

“Ted has made some very compelling arguments about some of the potential issues we may be facing in the near or immediate future and I think we need to sit down and think about how we want to proceed,” she said.

“Second thoughts?” Olivia asked, smiling around the throb in her skull.

Sophie chuckled and shook her head. “No, you know Grace and I are with you,” she assured. “But I think we need to get our situation under control before it gets away from us.”

“This is the second time today I’ve had this conversation,” stated the doctor, leaning back in her chair.

“Oh?” inquired Sophie, entering the office and sitting down.

Seeing the way the girl positioned herself, Olivia smiled, “Theo?”

The brunette grinned, “Ted. There is definitely something to be said for experience,” she commented. “You?”

“Clayton, but I’m not really in the mood,” she replied.

“You could pass him over to Grace?” Sophie suggested.

“Maybe,” Olivia contemplated.

“You were saying, about the conversation?”

“Right, Elliot thinks he has come up with not only a way of reversing the shrinking process but also modifying the device to make if portable, but he wants to be restored,” she supplied.

“Do you believe him?” Sophie asked, shifting in her seat as Ted repositioned himself inside her panties.

“I think he’s pretty confident about undoing the shrink, otherwise why bring that up as a condition. The portability could just be a ruse to sweeten the pot to get me to agree to his proposal,” she mused.

Sophie nodded, digesting the information. If the process could be reversed, that changed things from remotely possible to plausible, strengthening Ted’s argument and making real the idea of salvaging the situation before it got further out of hand. “Still,” she said.

Olivia nodded. “I do think we need to sit down and strategize before going too much further” she suggested. “This gives us additional options.”

Sophie nodded and let out a long quavering breath, cheeks developing a faint red glow.

Olivia laughed softly, “You okay?”

“I need to go somewhere and finish this off,” Sophie said hotly, the flush creeping heavier into her cheeks. Getting up, she paused to gather herself before walking out of the office.

Still chuckling as Sophie was leaving, Olivia saw Grace appear in the doorway.

“There’s a woman here to see you,” said the smaller dark haired woman.

“Oh?” she replied. Who would be looking for her? “Did she give you a name?” she asked.

“Georgia Hawthorne,” she answered, stepping into the office and handing the doctor the small white business card the woman had provided.

Looking down and reading the card, Olivia smiled. “Tell her I’ll be with her in just a minute,” she instructed, tapping the edge of the card against the desk. Interesting, she thought, pushing her chair back she got up and went out to meet the woman.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or provide some feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 20 by Duggernaut

The Dance

Walking over to her dresser, Hannah connected her iPod to its docking station, soft slow tempo to the music spilling out of the little speakers and filling the room. Turning back, she looked at Theo sitting on the bed. He had no clue. Hannah had been one of those girls who developed fairly early and possessed a very keen insight on the effect she had on others, particularly men. A smile from her pretty face, a simple seemingly innocuous touch on a man’s arm, a little giggle and within moments they were under her spell. She smiled knowingly, not even dressed for the hunt, Theo would be no different.

Stepping closer to the bed, hips swaying slowly in time with the music, slow and sensual, she moved her hands slowly up and down her sides, her moving counter to the motion of her hips.

Theo tucked his injured foot under his good leg, pressing down on it hard to cause discomfort. As long as there was some pain, he felt pretty confident he wouldn’t get a hard on and lose the wager. He was wrong. The moment she began to move, he understood he was completely and utterly out of his depth. He hadn’t been with a whole lot of women in his life, and nothing in his limited experience prepared him for the nature force of the hurricane. She wasn’t even dressed

The way she moved, deliberately, as if desire and sensuality had a baby and that baby grew up to be Hannah. He swallowed hard. The air itself almost seemed to caress her supple flesh as she swayed and rocked, gyrating and twisting erotically.

Pulling her t-shirt over her head, she removed her hairband and shook her golden mane free, giving him a Cheshire grin.

Next to come off were her running pants, rolling them down her exquisitely shaped legs before stepping out of them. She was wearing bubblegum pink panties, tight and sheer, molded around the crease in her pubis.

He looked down at himself, the wager lost, but she didn’t stop. Slipping out of her jog bra, she freed her amazing breasts, round and firm and magnificent. Bringing her hands up her smooth tummy, she cupped her breast, pushing them and pausing long enough to snake her tongue out and lick her first one the other swollen nipple, before releasing them, her eyes locked onto his the whole time.

Bending forward, she looked over her breasts, toward her privates. Bringing her hands down, she traced the crease in the panties with an index finger, moving it slowly up and down, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Tucking a thumb into the waistband at either side of her hips, she wiggled herself out of her panties, bending down to pick them up before lowering them down over him, so that he was sitting in one of the leg holes, the gusset with a damp spot of her excitement close enough for him to touch, to smell her natural fragrance.

Her cadence increased and she writhed under her own touch, a sheen of perspiration on her exquisite body, she stood close enough to him he could actually feel the heat emanating from her pussy and taste her musky essence with every breath he pulled into his lungs. She laughed softly, confidently, catching her wind. He didn’t think he had never been so turned on in his whole life. Taking nothing away from Sophie, she was a kitten compared to this fully grown man eating tigress. He watched haplessly as she lowered her right hand, tapping the index finger gently against the bare spot directly above the little fold of skin hiding her clitoris.

“You lose, lucky you,” she said, turning her hand and placing the slick finger under his chin. He almost came.

Picking him up from within her panties, she brought him near her face, her lips puckered as she kissed his whole body. Moving onto the bed, she sat back against the pillows near her headboard, knees up, legs parted. Licking him, she brought him over a nipple, circling him around the stiff flesh.

“Hands by your sides,” she instructed.

He complied, bringing his hands down, palms on his thighs.

She repositioned him in her hand and lowered him toward her excited sex, the petals parted, easing him in feet first, facing upward toward her pee hole. He felt the muscles surrounding him, molding around him as he was swallowed into her until only his head remain outside her. He watched as she deftly played with herself.

She rolled onto her side, he thought for certain he was going to get pulled inside of her, but she rolled back and moved further down on her bed. What he hadn’t seen, was she had turned to gather some things from her bedside table, a transparent pink dildo and a smaller similarly colored vibrator. Placing the vibrator in the hollow between her breasts, she put the head of the dildo in her mouth, swirling the head with her tongue and coating it with a liberal helping of her saliva.

Embedded as he was and separated by the thin tissue between the two openings in her body, he could feel the pressure of the sex toy gliding in and out of her anus as she essentially fucked her own ass.

With the vibrator she teased her clitoris, he could feel the juices welling up inside her, hot and sticky, pre-cum as she was bringing herself closer to orgasm.

She began to buck, crying out as she came, all of her muscles contracting around him, crushing the air from his lungs as she moved the vibrator down and pushed him completely inside, his body twisting in the slippery darkness, trying to find some way out of her as she continued to climax. He opened his mouth to scream, to yell, but was filled with her pleasure juices. Spots danced before his eyes, something grabbed his leg and he was pulled free. Dangling over her face as she lashed at him with her tongue.

He coughed and sputtered. Bringing him back down her body, he watched as she slid the dildo out of her bum, the hole stretched. Lowering him, he suddenly understood, as she pushed him headfirst up into the tight channel of her rectum. He could feel something hard moving in and out of her vagina, getting harder and harder to breathe.

In the humid dank darkness, consciousness fled him.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 21 by Duggernaut

The Proposition

The woman was dressed very professionally in a dark colored woman’s suit, white blouse underneath, standing 5’8” thanks to a pair of black leather shoes with three inch heels. She appeared thirtyish, attractive, dirty blonde hair pulled and professionally styled, a small attache in hand.

“My name is Georgia Hawthorne, I am the Director of Research and Development for BioDyne Technologies, here under the auspices of Mr. Harrison Kinsley, one of our co-founders,” she said by way of introduction, extending her right hand toward Olivia and favoring her with a smile.

“Dr. Olivia Featherstone,” replied the doctor accepting the hand and giving it a shake. “Please, come in. Won’t you have a seat?” she asked walking back toward her office, opening her hand to the seat vacated by Sophie as she sat behind her desk.

“Thank you,” replied Georgia, following and depositing herself in the chair.

“BioDyne,” Olivia said, smile on her face and a slow nod of approval. Big fish as far as she was concerned.

Georgia smiled, “We received your prospectus and grant application for continued research,” she informed, setting her small attache case on the desk.

“I must confess your appearance here in response to my request is incredibly fast,” she said. “Unusually so.”

“Mr. Kinsley himself has informed me he has been following this particular research project, and was somewhat dismayed to hear of the project’s dissolution,” Georgia said politely.

Olivia shrugged, “I felt there was still some significant potential to be harvested from the raw data warranting further investigation,” she explained.

The business woman nodded, “Of course. You outlined your aims in the prospectus. Aside from yourself, Mr. Kinsley was also quite impressed with the achievements of Dr. Elliot Sommers and wanted to inquire whether or not the esteemed doctor would be attached to the project?”

Pursing her mouth, Olivia nodded slowly, “I am hopeful,” she replied with a smile.

The other woman returned the smile, “Excellent, Mr. Kinsley will be pleased with the possibility. He is delighted you will be continuing to develop the research based on preliminary findings of the project here. He personally reviewed the information and directed me here with a proposal for your consideration,” she advised, pulling out a legal sized manila file folder from her case and handing it to Olivia.

“May I?” asked the doctor, looking down at the folder.

Georgia smiled and nodded, “Please do,” she encouraged.

Opening the folder, she began to leaf through the pages. The first half dozen sheets of paper were the legal speak elements typical to any proposal, including confidentiality agreements, disclosure, and proprietary rights of intellectual properties.

As she leafed through the pages, Olivia found the meat of the proposal was phenomenal. Fully funded state of the art research lab with full operational governance and limited oversight. In essence, she would be in charge with access to significant resources with which to develop the technology. Leaning back in her ergonomic seat, she let out a whistle and smiled. “This is a very nice offer,” she said with a chuckle.

Georgia smiled and nodded. “Mr. Kinsley hoped it conveyed his faith and support in your research as well as his desire to provide you the tools and facilities with which to properly develop it,” she stated. Indeed, her mandate was simple, get the contract. The old man had made it plain and clear, secure the technology, the author of the research whatever the cost.

“It certainly does,” acknowledged Olivia. It was more than she might have hoped for without the reputation of Dr. Brauer to secure the funding.

“Further, Mr. Kinsley requests should you receive any other offers prior to your acceptance of this one, that please advise my office as he would like an opportunity to match,” she added.

Olivia couldn’t believe it. The proposal on the table was everything she ever wanted, practically unlimited resources, autonomy.

“Please allow me to add,” Georgia included, “I have been with Mr. Kinsley for four years and have never seen him so aggressively pursue a property,” she said.

“I would like some time to further review the offer and discuss it with my research assistants and other members of the team,” she advised.

“Of course,” Georgia replied. Closing the flap on her case. “You have my card. I am available at any time should your required some clarification on any of the points contained in the offer,” she stated, rising to her feet.

Following suit, Olivia rose and extended her hand, “A pleasure Miss Hawthorne,” she said, unable to keep the grin from her face as her brain tumbled possibilities around the inside of her head like clothing in a dryer.

“Likewise Doctor,” replied Georgia, shaking Olivia’s hand before exiting from the lab.

After the woman from BioDyne had departed, Olivia brought Sophie and Grace together in her office to share the results of the meeting.

“Pure and simple, this is it,” she said. “This proposal is everything we could want.”

“Wow,” Grace said, nodding her head.

“I think we seriously need to consider Dr. Sommers proposition,” Sophie suggested, residual color in her cheeks from Ted’s efforts. “His recent developments might prove crucial to our efforts.”

Olivia nodded slowly, Sophie was right. “I agree. If he can do what he claims, this will take us to the next level.”

Grace nodded her agreement.

“So if we are going to unshrink someone, we’ll need to recalibrate everything and use a test subject,” she proposed.

“Dr. Sommers?” offered Grace.

Olivia shook her head, “He’s far too valuable to take such a risk. Something goes awry and we lose him, we’ve lost the technology. Personally, I was thinking we try on Bryce,” she said.

Sophie frowned. “He’s probably not going to be overly friendly once he is restored,” she said.

“True enough,” conceded the doctor.

“Ted or Clayton,” countered Sophie.

The three women exchanged looks before Olivia nodded, “Ted is less essential to the project,” she surmised. “And we still have Theo as leverage.”

“That’s as long as Dr. Sommers is willing to part with the information with only an assurance he won’t be double-crossed,” Sophie interjected.

Olivia nodded, “True enough, either way though, I say we take the offer on the table,” she added. 

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

Chapter 22 by Duggernaut

Theo

When Theo awoke bewildered, his last memories were losing consciousness in Hannah’s ass as she fucked herself with a dildo. He awoke to the sensation of being rocked gently, surrounded by a sensation of warmth all around him, only to realize that he was embedded first feet in Hannah’s vagina to his armpits while she gently played with herself. The pressure holding him was firm, though not oppressive as he watched her fingertips delicately strum the folds of flesh right in front of him. She was so wet, he was coated in her thick sticky come. Reaching his hands to his face, he pulled away strings of it tenaciously clinging to his upper chest and face. Had she been using him all along? The girl was insatiable.

Sensing movement in her pussy, Hannah ceased in her ministrations, craning forward to look at Theo. He could feel her muscles contract. “Welcome back!” she said with a grin and a chuckle.

Licking his lips to find voice, he nodded, “Sorry, has long was I out?” he inquired.

“Just a few minutes,” she replied.

“Are we finished?” he asked, hopefully.

She shook her head, blonde locks flying.

Something inside Theo snapped, some filament in his brain. If Sophie wanted to act the way she had been, and just so casually pass him off to Hannah, then fuck it. You want to play? Let’s play.

Making a deliberate show, he brought his right hand back to his face, slowly licking her juice from his fingers and making noises of approval in the process before extending both arms up passed her pee hole to the flesh little prominence of clit.

Her left eyebrow arched and she placed her hands on her upper thighs, waiting to see what the little fellow had in store.

Pivoting his hips, he tried to gyrate his groin inside her folds, finding he could get some play and achieving arousal while he kneaded and massaged her pleasure spot.

 

As she become to buck her own hips, he felt now like he was hanging on for dear life, before she put her index finger on top of his head and pushed him up inside, driving all the way to her third knuckle, the sloppy pinkness closing behind him.

Inside her furnace like interior, he used his hands to feel around. Let’s see if we can’t find that mythical little spot and push this bitch into over drive.

She inserted the index and middle fingers of both hands into the opening of her pussy and pulled herself open, allowing light and life preserving air to spill in.

Spying the node of flesh in the shadows, Theo grinned, diving toward it as Hannah removed her fingers and the pink curtains closed again. Grabbing the piece of flesh, he curled around, squeezing it, and batting at it, feeling it engorge and swell as he did so.

“You want to fuck around?” he verbalized with a determined cast on his little face in the confined space. It was difficult to trying to maintain contact as she moved around, shaking her hips wantonly as he escalated his efforts but he was not deterred, though he could tell his oxygen was rapidly depleting, so he frantically assaulted the flesh, trying to push her over the edge. When she came, it was with the force of her nickname, a deluge of pleasure. He was startled when her cervix dipped and actually grabbed his right arm, yanking him up and deeper into her before dipping down again and buffeting him about her interior. In the midst of the explosion of ecstasy, he suspected he only had a minute or so left as her release continued to flood the environment. Fuck you he thought, surrendering himself and climaxing. There was an odd moment of seeming stillness, broken by the sound of her strong heart, then she was bearing down with her abdominal muscles, as if trying to drive him down toward the opening in her sex and expel him. He assisted by trying to crawl in the same direction, emerging from between her lips and spilling unceremoniously onto the soaked patterned bedspread below.

He couldn’t see her face, her head was back, arms and legs splayed wide as he looked over her glistening chest, rising and falling as she panted.

Climbing onto unsteady feet, he staggered a bit before he turned and tried to climb back onto her, fingers seeking purchase in her leaking opening and prodding the post orgasmic hyper sensitive tissue in the area.

“Easy now,” she said chortling, tipping her head forward and reaching down to nudge him away from the sensitive region. “You’re like that little weasel on the chicken from the cartoon.”

Standing bent over, hands on his thighs and sucking wind, covered in her syrup, he looked up at her face and gave her a half grin, “I guess the Hurricane has been downgraded to a tropical depression,” he croaked with a chuckle in his voice, shaking his head slowly from side to side as if disappointed.

“Oho,” she noised, surprised by his temerity, left eyebrow arching as a smile spread slowly over her perspiration dampened face, “So, you want to keep going do you?” she asked, tone growing serious.

Lifting a leaden hand and beckoning her, “Bring it,” he invited audaciously.

Eyes widening, she nodded, reaching a hand down between her shaky thighs.

Dr. Sommers

Elliot was cautiously optimistic when Olivia decided to accept his offer, though he was dismayed when she advised him they were going to use Ted as the test subject. He believed in his heart of heart, it would work.

Based on her provisional acceptance of not initially restoring him, he contemplated, reckoning there were two potential choices for him. One, deny her the technology and demand to be the test subject or two, extend her some trust, provide the information and hope she maintained her end of the bargain. First off, he was a pragmatist and knew there was little point in remaining defiant, she could simply crush him or drop him in the garbage disposal or whatever and that would be the end of that and pursue the knowledge on her own.

The other option was no less scary. Could he trust her? A lot of things had transpired and would she attempt to go into damage control mode despite his assurances? Looking down at his mangled and discolored foot, he pursed his lips. She could have agreed to the deal and then denied him at the moment he was to be restored. At least she was being honest in that she had told him they were going to use Ted.

Either way, at the end of the day, she still had to activate the device and that was the moment of truth. Seeing little option, he decided to gamble and comply. Working with her for long hours, he provided her the material and she input the data.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5207