The Smarvel Adventures of Micro Man: The Origin of Micro Man by PA McFalls
Summary:

Dylan is an ordinary guy. Who gets a power to shrink, teleport, time travel, etc, but he now must try to stop the evil villain Yellow Jacket from destroying the world. His name would be called Micro Man.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Couples , Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Action/Adventure (Series), Season 01, Season Premiere, The Smarvel Adventures of Micro Man Series
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5208 Read: 33849 Published: May 29 2015 Updated: June 03 2015
Story Notes:

This is my sixteenth story at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or else.

 


copyright © 2015

 

1. Chapter I: Micro Man Begins by PA McFalls

2. Chapter II: The Origin of Yellow Jacket by PA McFalls

3. Chapter III: The Newest Superhero by PA McFalls

4. Chapter IV: Inside Veronica's Digestive Tract by PA McFalls

5. Chapter V: Emily's Prisoner Part 1 by PA McFalls

6. Chapter VI: Emily's Prisoner Part 2 by PA McFalls

7. Chapter VII: Veronica Finds Out by PA McFalls

Chapter I: Micro Man Begins by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

This is my story about how I became the next generation superhero.

Chapter I: Micro Man Begins

 

Let me tell you a story of how I became a superhero and saved the world.

 

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

 

It was a dark and stormy night. I was asleep when lightning struck. The lightning charge came through the wires and hit me by my phone charger.

 

In the morning I woke up in a rectangular room made of cardboard. “Where am I? And is this cerial?” I asked myself. Just then the outside began to be shaking. The box began moving. It stopped moving and the top opened. It then turned upside down and I fell out. I saw where I was, I was in the kitchen of my friend Emily Miller. I fell into a giant cerial bowl and milk started falling from above. Luckily did drown in it, but was about to find out what it like to be swallowed alive. A giant spoon then came down, but I avoided it. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth. The spoon then scooped me up and I was about to enter my doom. “EMILY DON'T EAT ME!“ I screamed. Emily opened her mouth and I was freaking out. All of the sudden lasers came out of my eyes and hit the giantess on the top lip. “What was that?” Emily wondered. “What just happened happened?” I thought. “I guess it was nothing,” Emily said shrugging her shoulders. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth and started to close her mouth. I was on one of her front teeth and I was about to be crushed. I rolled over and landed on her moist, pink tongue. Saliva started to fill Emily's mouth as she was starting to swallow. “Help!” I yelled with a voice like a diver screaming underwater. I swam over to the tip of the tongue and held on. About 30 seconds later the saliva drained and I never lost oxygen. “What the…?” I said in confusion. “How did I survive being underwater… or undersaliva for over 30 seconds?” I then pulled out an atomic soda bomb and threw it down my friend's throat and it exploded in her stomach. A gust of smelling air started to fill the mouth. Later it started to blow violently and Emily burped me out. I was falling downward toward her barefeet. I was just about to hit the ground, but took off. I then flew out the window completely unharmed.

 

I grew back to normal and was completely confused. “What happened?” I wondered. “I all of the sudden have some kind of superpowers.” I went to school and tried to figure it out later. At school I was still trying to figure out what was going on looking confused. “Dylan, what's wrong?” Emily asked. “Well to be honest. I don't know,” I answered. “Well the weirdest thing happened to me this morning,” Emily said. “W-What happened?” I asked nervously. “Well I was eating my breakfast and all of the sudden something zapped me on my top lip. Then when I was about to put more in my mouth something flew out of it,” Emily explained. “I wonder how that'd happen,” I said nervously. “I don't know, but I tend to find out and kill that pest,” Emily said. I then had a nervous look on my face hoping she'll never find out. “What's wrong Dylan?” Emily asked. “Uh… nothing,” I answered nervously. The bell then rang and I was literally saved by the bell. Later at lunch I was sitting by myself. “Okay, I must try to control my powers before Emily finds out,” I said. Just then my trustworthy girlfriend Veronica Stellhorn sat in front of me. “Before Emily finds out what?” she asked. “Before she finds out where I am,” I said. “Why don't you want her to know where you are?” Veronica asked. “She a has a huge stalking problem,” I said nervously. “Well I heard about the mysterious bug that Emily almost ate,” Veronica said. “How'd you find out about that,” I asked. “Emily told me,” Veronica answered. “How much do you know about this bug?” I asked. “I don't know, but if a human had that kind of power, I think they'll become true heros,” Veronica said. The bell rang and it was time for class. “Well see ya later babe,” Veronica said as she left the table. “Hero huh?” I thought out loud. “I like it.”

End Notes:

Will Dylan be a the next generation superhero? Or will Emily discover his secret and find out his weakness? Stay tuned.

Chapter II: The Origin of Yellow Jacket by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I'll introduce our villain Yellow Jacket.

Chapter II: The Origin of Yellow Jacket

 

Okay, now my origin. Now let me tell the origin of our villain Yellow Jacket.

 

Thursday, April 16, 2015

 

Later the next day a man named Sean Phillips entered a lab for a job. “May I help you sir?” the security said. “I'm Sean Phillips I'm here to apply for a job,” Sean said. “Yes sir, just enter through the doors to your right,” the severity said pointing to the doors to her left. Sean then entered through the doors and his employer Henry Williams was at. “Ah Mr. Phillips right on time,” Henry said. Sean shook Henry's hand and they started the interview. About 30 minutes later the interview was over. “Congratulations Mr. Phillips you got the job,” Henry said. “Thank you, sir,” Sean said. “You'll start tomorrow morning,” Henry said. “Okay, sir,” Sean said.

 

Friday, April 17, 2015

 

The next day Sean entered the lab for his first day of work. “Okay Sean, today you'll work with our radioactive bees,” Henry said. “Why do you have radioactive bees?” Sean asked. “Well years ago there was a nuclear power plant that released toxic waste flowing into a bee hive. The bees were mutated and became radioactive. We then noticed them and caught them for experiments,” Henry explained. They then walked up to the door leading to the radioactive bees and Sean noticed the sign. “Uh … why does that sign say ‘DANGER’?” Sean asked. “Because it's completely unsafe,” Henry answered. “Why do you want me to go inside?” SSean asked. “Because no one would be stupid enough and you work for me,” Henry said. Sean walked into the dangerous room and the noticed that the bees were not like any other. They were lime green and deep green instead of yellow and black. They had four eyes instead of two. “Obviously, they've been mutated,” Sean thought. The bees looked at him and started to attack him. “No bad bees! Bad bees!” Sean said. A bee then stung him on the arm and he passed out.

 

Sean woke up and noticed that he was laying in a hospital bed. “Uh, my head,” Sean said. “Mr. Phillips you had us worried for a minute,” the nurse said. “What happened?” Sean asked. “You were stung by a mutated bee,” the nurse said. “I feel weird,” Sean said. “We've X-rayed you and noticed that there's some kind of energy flowing,” the nurse said. Sean got off the bed and felt pain in his chest and fell. “Mr. Phillips are you okay?” the nurse said. “Just perfect,” Sean said evilly. Sean then got up on flipped the nurse. Sean then started running for the door and a bunch of guards blocks him. “Identity yourself,” a guard said. “My name's the Yellow Jacket,” Sean said. Sean then sent a bunch of the dangerous bees that aren't radioactive and knocked out the guards and exited the building and stood in the parking lot. “No one will stop the wrath of the Yellow Jacket! Mwhahaha! No one!!” Sean yelled.

End Notes:

Will the Yellow Jacket be stopped? Or will he destroy the world? Keep reading.

Chapter III: The Newest Superhero by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I begin my journey as the nenext-generation superhero.

 


 

Please note that this will have some giants and will contain few categories.

Chapter III: The Newest Superhero

 

Now that you know how the Yellow Jacket begins, now let me tell you how my adventures begin.

 

Saturday, April 18, 2015

 

At the Susquehanna Bank a bunch of thieves were trying to rob it. “Alright punk, give me the money,” the thug said. “Will that be check or savings?” the man behind the desk said. “No funny business! Give me the money!” the thug said. I then walked into the bank heroically while wearing a poorly made superhero outfit. “Not so fast bub,” I said heroically. “Who are you?” the thug said. “I'm the one who gonna stop you,” I said heroically. “You're gonna wish you never butted in kid. Now feel the wrath of Rob McBandit,” Rob said. “Wait that's your name?” I asked in a laughing tone. “You dare to make fun of my name. You're dead kid,” Rob said angangerly. “Prepare to get microscopic,” I said heroically. Rob then came running and I used my shrinking ability. I flew right under Rob's legs and he ran into the wall. “Where'd you go,” Rob asked. I then flew to his waist and used my lasers to cut his belt. Rob's pants fell down revealing his heart boxers. Everyone laughed and he ran out in embarrassment.

 

Outside the bank Rob was running until he met Officer Alen. “Are you Rob McBandit?” Alen asked. “Yes,” Rob answered. “Well you're under arrest,” Alen said. He then cuffed his hands and drove him to prison.

 

Back at the bank I flew out the window to get back home.

Later that day I was watching TV waiting for another mission. “Braking news!” a TV announcer said. “A superhero came and saved the Susquehanna Bank. We've got a surprise witness at the scene.” The man behind the desk was standing right next to the announcer. “It's true I saw him. It looked like a teenager with a poorly man costume,” he said. “And there you have it Micro Man stopped a bank robbery,” the announcement said. And that's how my superhero name started. Just then my phone rang and Veronica was calling it. “Hello?” I said. “Dylan did you hear about the new superhero?” Veronica asked. “Yes I did,” I answered. “Well isn't he amazing?” Veronica asked. “Yes I'm sure whoever his real identity is I'm sure he's the best guy you could ever know,” I bragged. “Well do you want to help me find out who it is?” Veronica asked. “Sure I guess I can,” I answered. “Good meet me at my house in one hour,” Veronica said. “On my way,” I said.

An hour later at Veronica's house Veronica was standing on her porch and I walked to her. “Dylan just in time,” Veronica said. We went to a table in her yard and sat down. Emily was sitting next to me wanting to get back at the hero. “What's she doing here?!” I asked in a surprised tone. “She wants to help find Micro Man,” Veronica answered. “Why are you so surprised?” Emily asked. “No reason,” I asked. A bee past us and went into the house, but I knew it wasn't a bee. “Uh will you excuse me for a second?” I said. “Hurry back,” Veronica said. I got up and ran into the house. I changed into my costume and shrunk. I flew after the the bee who was actually Yellow Jacket.

In the kitchen Veronica's mother Ayleen Stellhorn was making Veronica sandwiches for dinner. “I've heard of you. Your Micro Man,” the Yellow Jacket said. “That's me and you're going down,” I said. “How do you know I'm not a hero like you?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “Well are you Bee man?” I asked. “Bee man? I'm the evil villain Yellow Jacket,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Well I guess that's my answer,” I said. We flew over the plate and Ayleen saw us. “Ew,” Ayleen said in discuss. “Uh oh,” I said. Ayleen then swatted at us and we landed in front of her barefeet. “Ayleen don't kill me!” I yelled. “You know her?” the Yellow Jacket said. “I've met her,” I said. Ayleen then stomped on me, but I was still alive. “Finally,” Ayleen said.

 

Under Ayleen's sole I was thinking of how I could get out from under. I then zapped her sole with my lasters and she lifted her foot. I flew up and the Yellow Jacket hit me with a electrical sting. I then fell on a sandwich and the Yellow Jacket flew away. Ayleen then picked up the plate and started to carry it to her daughter. “Oh no I think I'm about to be dinner,” I said. Ayleen walked to the table and placed it in front of Veronica. “Thanks mom,” Veronica said. “Your welcome sweetie,” Ayleen said. Veronica then picked up the sandwich with me on and took a bite. “I always wanted to know what it's like inside Veronica,” I said. Veronica swallowed and took another bite with me in it. I landed on Veronica's tongue and she started to chew. “Whoa I'm the first man who ever got to see the inside of a gigantic stomach,” I thought. Veronica then swallowed me alive and I was going to see what it's like inside her stomach.

End Notes:

Will I make out of Veronica's stomach? Or will I be trapped for all eternity? Stay tuned.

Chapter IV: Inside Veronica's Digestive Tract by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I'll tell you about the vore part of my story that tells you how I get out my girlfriend Veronica's digestive tract.

Chapter IV: Inside Veronica's Digestive Tract


Okay, so now that you know about how I started using my powers to fight crime, now let me tell you how I try to escape Veronica's digestive tract.


Saturday, April 18, 2015


“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” I said as I fell down Veronica's throat. I fell for a few feet [centimeters for the giantesses] down until I reached the mussels in her esophagus. “Luckily I'm not claustrophobic,” I thought. A few feet down I started to hear thumping. “Whoa I can hear her heart,” I said. I then reached the bottom of Veronica's esophagus and was pushed into her stomach. “So this is Veronica's stomach,” I said out loud.


Meanwhile on the Outside


“Man where's Dylan?” Veronica asked. “I don't know, but we've been through 10 people and non of them are Micro Man,” Emily said. “We'll I'm going to go find Dylan,” Veronica said. Veronica left the table and started walking.


Inside Veronica's stomach it was rocking around and I was trying to not fall. “Veronica must be walking,” I thought. The shaking stopped and I didn't know how to get out.


On the outside Veronica was in the kitchen taking to her mother. “Mom have you seen Dylan?” Veronica asked. “No I haven't,” Ayleen said. “Where is he?” Veronica thought.


Back in the stomach I was thinking how I could get out. “I could… No that could tear her guts apart. Or I could… Has it really come to that?” I asked. Veronica's stomach started to rock again and I went into her small intestine.


“Well my mother said she can't find him,” Veronica said. “Maybe he bailed on us,” Emily said. “It could be possible,” Veronica said.


Inside Veronica's small intestine I was swimming to get out. “I can believe it's come for the most disgusting solution,” I said. I swam for an hour until I started to get tired. “How much longer until I get to the large intestine?” I complained.


On the outside it was about 7:30 p.m. and Veronica and Emily were about to end their search for the day. “Bye Veronica,” Emily said. “Bye I hope I can find Dylan so I can ask why he bailed on us,” Veronica said. “Yeah maybe he'll show up,” Emily said. Veronica went into her room and changed into her pajamas. Veronica then got out her phone to call me.


In her small intestine my phone started to ring. “Yello,” I said. “Dylan what happened to you?” Veronica asked. “Uh I'm at work,” I answered. “Why did you have to go right when you arrived?” Veronica asked. “I just remembered,” I said. Just then Veronica's stomach started to gurgle that could be heard from where I was. “What was that noise coming from the background?” Veronica asked. “I work at a theater,” I answered nervously. “Well we're going to do it again and you'd better be there,” Veronica said. “I will,” I said. I hung up and Veronica wasn't happy. Veronica's stomach then growled and she punched it. “Ahhh!!” I yelled as the whole place shook and then then passed out.


Sunday, April 19, 2015


In the morning I woke up in a dry environment. “I must be in the large intestine,” I said. Veronica was just soon about to wake up, so I started to run towards her rectum before she woke up.


Veronica woke up and started to walk towards the bathroom.


I arrived at the rectum just in time. “Yeah I'm not doing this,” I said. Veronica sat on the toilet causing her large intestine to shake. It was shaking me and I fell into Veronica's rectum.


On the outside Veronica left the bathroom and I flew out moments later. “Ugh, I need a shower,” I said. “I flew towards the front door which was closed. “Okay, I need to get out of here, but I can't grow because I could get in trouble,” I said. I flew to the kitchen to get cleaned up. Veronica was on the couch with her ear buds in listening to music. I turned on the sink and flew into the bottle of hand soap. I flew out and washed of in the sink. A few minutes later I turned off the sink and tried to find a way out. I flew into the living room and Veronica saw me. “Is that a bug or is it Micro Man?” Veronica said quietly. Veronica then walked over towards me. “I can't let her see me,” I said. I flew away and Veronica chased me. I flew uupstairs to get to Veronica's room. I then flew up to her window and tried to open it. Veronica made it to her room and walked to her window. I was too late and Veronica caught me. Veronica held me in her hand and looked at me. “Micro Man?” Veronica asked softly. “Uh… yes it is me Micro Man,” I said with a deep voice. “Wait until I tell Dylan that I found you,“ Veronica said getting out her phone. “No you can't,” I said. “Why not?” Veronica asked. “I don't trust those teenage kids,” I said. “I understand, but can I tell Emily?” Veronica asked. “I guess, but no one else,” I said. “Great,” Veronica said.

Later that day Veronica was standing on her porch and Emily arrived. “Emily, guess what I just found?” Veronica asked in excitement. “What?” I found Micro Man,” Veronica said taking me out of her pocket. Veronica then held me in her hand and Emily looked surprised. “You found him,” Emily said. “I sure did,” Veronica responded. “How?” Emily asked. “I don't know he just appeared in my living room,” Veronica answered. “Well let's put him in a jar and we can take care of him, ” Emily in a suspicious tone. “Good idea,” Veronica said. They went into the kitchen and got a pickle jar from the cabinets. Veronica dropped me into it and closed the lid. “Well I'm going to see if my mother's up yet. Be right back,” Veronica said. Veronica then left and went upstairs. “Look you little twerp. I know you were in my kitchen the other day,” Emily said angerly. “I was just doing my job citizen,” I said. “Well let's see how well you can do your job when your in a cage over my fireplace,” Emily said. “Of course I can't do my job in a cage over a fireplace. Why would you even…” I said. Emily then crossed her arms and stared at me. “You're about to kidnap me are you?” I asked. “Bingo,” Emily said. Emily then opened the jar, picked me up, and put me in her pocket. Veronica then entered the kitchen and saw the empty jar. “Where's Micro Man?” Veronica asked. “I don't know he just disappeared,” Emily said. “Well we should and find him,” Veronica said. “Don't worry I'll take care of it,” Emily said. “Okay, just be careful,” Veronica said. “I will,” Emily said. Emily then left with me in her pocket.

End Notes:

Will I be saved? Or will Emily keep me held hostage? Till next time!

Chapter V: Emily's Prisoner Part 1 by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I… I mean Micro Man is trapped in Emily's house in a tiny container and she has more ideas besides getting me ‘Suspended.’

Chapter V: Emily's Prisoner

 

Okay, so now that you know how I escaped my girlfriend's digestive system by the grossest way possible, now let me tell you how I get suspended.

 

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

At Emily's house, Emily was tying a me on a nail from the back of her fireplace to around my waist. “Now that you're ‘Suspended,’ now it's time some revenge,” Emily said evilly. “You'll never get away with this,” I said. “Now what should I do with you?” Emily asked herself. “You could release me,” I suggested. “Good idea,” Emily said. She then untied me and carried me to the kitchen and took out a container from a cabinet. “I'll release you… from existence,” Emily said. She then got a shrink ray and pointed it at me. “A shrink ray?” I asked in shock. “My stepfather's an inventor,” Emily said. “You can't do this!” I yelled. “Well why don't you try this out for size,” Emily said cleverly. Emily then shrunk me and the container to about ¾ of a centimeter. “Oh no if only I could travel to three minutes ago,” I said. I then went back in time to three minutes ago. “You could release me. Whoa Déjà vu,” I said. “Good idea,” Emily said. She then untied me and carried me to the kitchen and took out a container from a cabinet. “I'll release you… from existence,” Emily said. She then got a shrink ray and pointed it at me. “A shrink ray?” I asked in shock. “My stepfather's an inventor,” Emily said. “You can't do this!” I yelled. “Well why don't you try this out for size,” Emily said cleverly. Emily then shrunk me and the container to about ¾ of a centimeter. “Whoa when I said I wanted to travel to three minutes ago I actually traveled three minutes in the past,” I thought. “Now time for me to get rid of you once and for all,” Emily said. She picked up the tiny container and looked at it. “You like being in food huh? So now I'll get you the view of how food digestes,” Emily said. Emily then put me in her mouth and onto her moist pink tongue. She then started to fill her mouth with saliva and swished me around. I landed on the tip of her tongue and started bounced me onto the middle. She then started to roll you tongue and I was surrounded by it. Her tongue then unrolled and she started to lift her tongue in an angle towards her throat. The container was slipping on her saliva. “No,” I said. I then started to knock the container, but couldn't. “I must not be able to activate my powers in a low lit area,” I said. I slid past Emily's uvila and fell down her throat. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed as I fell down her throat. I then ended up being squeezed by her throat mussels. The container started to crack and I was just a minute away from being stuck in Emily's stomach forever. I then fell down which seemed like 10 feet into her stomach. I started to float for 5 seconds and then sunk.

 

On the outside Emily was relieved that she finally got her revenge. Just then the Yellow Jacket flew through her kitchen and in front of Emily. “Is it done?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “Yes Micro Man is now deep inside my stomach,” Emily answered. “Good soon the world will be owned by the evil Yellow Jacket and his stepdaughter,” the Yellow Jacket said evilly. “By the way Sean why are you so small anyway?” Emily asked. “First call me dad or the Yellow Jacket and second I was stung by radioactive bees on my fist day at work,” the Yellow Jacket answered. “Well I guess you finally won,” Emily said. “Sure did and the world will be ours,” the Yellow Jacket said. Emily and the Yellow Jacket then started to laugh evilly and had finally won.

To be Continued…

End Notes:

Has the Yellow Jacket won? Or will I escape my prison and defeat him. Stay tuned.

Chapter VI: Emily's Prisoner Part 2 by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I try to escape Emily's prison and defeat her from the inside.

Chapter VI: Emily's Prisoner Part 2

Okay, so where we left off was when we found out that the Yellow Jacket is Emily's stepfather. Now here's part 2.

 

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

Inside Emily's stomach I was sitting on the bottom of her stomach acid. “I wonder how I'm gonna escape?” I wondered. The stomach was shaking when Emily started to walk. “If only I could teleport out of this container,” I said. I then teleported out of the container and flew out of the acid. “Maybe I can still use them, but I only have little energy,” I said. I wondered how I could escape, but had a better idea then coming out. “I have an idea,” I said. “I'll just defeat Emily from inside her body.”

Meanwhile

Veronica was sitting on her couch waiting for Emily. “I wonder what's keeping Emily,” Veronica wondered. She then started to think about how I escaped. “Wait, didn't Emily have an idea to put Micro Man in a jar and take care of him?” Veronica asked herself. “Maybe if by putting him in a jar to trap him and by taking care of him she means…” Veronica then gasped and had finally found out. “I gotta get to Emily's house!” Veronica said. Veronica then left her house to go after me.

Back in Emily's body I was inside her heart. “I have to be careful. I don't want to kill her,” I said. I then shot lasers at the wall of her heart to give het chest pain.

Emily was on her couch relaxing. “Ow!” Emily yelled in pain. “What happened?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “I somehow got pain in my chest where my heart is,” Emily answered. “I'm sure it's normal,” the Yellow Jacket said.

I then went into her brain and used my strength to punch it.

“Ow! There it is again,” Emily yelled in pain again. “What is it now,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Now I have a headache,” Emily answered. “He must be still alive,” the Yellow Jacket said. “What are you going to do?” Emily asked. “If digestion doesn't kill him, then I'm going inside your body to finish him,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Okay, but just be careful,” Emily said. “Got it, now open you mouth,” the Yellow Jacket said. Emily then opened her mouth and the Yellow Jacket entered. The Yellow Jacket flew up to her brain and Veronica just entered the house. “Emily Miller!” Veronica yelled. “How's it going,” Emily asked pretending that nothing was happening. “I know that you're hiding Micro Man,” Veronica said. “I don't know what you're talking about,” Emily said. “Ah screw it,” Veronica said. Veronica then charged at Emily and attacked.

Inside Emily's head Yellow Jacket arrived and I was hovering over the brain. “Get out of here,&rdauo; the Yellow Jacket said. “Oh yeah prepare to get microscopic,” I said. I then flew towards the Yellow Jacket and we fell of her brain. We took a detour into the windpipe and attacked. “Ah fresh air,” I thought. “You will never beat me,” the Yellow Jacket said. I then started attacking him into the wall.

On the outside Veronica was attacking Emily. “Hold on I can't breathe,” Emily said. “I now where he is,” Veronica said. “Where?” Emily asked. “He's inside your lungs,” Veronica answered.

On the inside of Emily's lungs I was just at the limits of my powers. “Ha you can't stop me,” the Yellow Jacket said. I then was getting light headed and then passed out.

End Notes:

Will I die? Or will I wake up fast enough to stop the Yellow Jacket? Till next time.

Chapter VII: Veronica Finds Out by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

In this chapter I wake up in Veronica's room with a new suit and will be ready for battle.

Chapter VII: Veronica Finds Out

 

Okay, so now is when Veronica Finds out my secret and helps me to save the world.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

I woke up on a wooden floor like area wearing an improved superhero outfit. “Ugh. My head,” I said. “Thank goodness your alive,” Veronica said. “What happened?” I asked. “Well I was fighting Emily and puched her gut to get enough air for you to escape. While you were airborne I caught you then took you back here onto my bedside table,” Veronica explained. “Well thanks for saving me,” I said. “No problem,” Veronica said. Veronica then sat on her bed waiting. “Where is he?” Veronica asked. “Who?” I asked. “My boyfriend Dylan, he was supposed to come to help me find you, but if he doesn't come here in one minute we're through,” Veronica said. “Uh would you excuse me for a minute?” I asked. “Sure,” Veronica answered. I flew out Veronica's window and onto her lawn. I took off my uniform where my everyday outfit was. I grew back to normal size and quickly ran to Veronica's room.

It's been 1 minute and 30 seconds later when I entered Veronica's room. “I'm here I said. “You're late,” Veronica said. “I'm sorry,” I said. “You said you'd be here on time, but I haven't seen you since last afternoon,” Veronica said. “Sorry, but I've been going through a lot lately,” I said. “Like what?” Veronica asked. “I can't,” I said. “Why can't you?” Veronica asked. “Because I am Micro Man!” I said. “Are you kidding me? Your Micro Man?” Veronica asked. “Yes,” I answered. “Prove it,” Veronica said. “Okay, hold out your hand,” I said. “This is ridiculous,” Veronica said holding out her hand. I then shrunk and landed on Veronica's palm. Veronica then looked at her hand and now knew the truth. “Dylan?” Veronica said in shock. “Yes I'm Micro Man,” I said. “How'd you even get powers anyway?” Veronica asked. “I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the storm the other day,” I said. “Why does Emily want to kill you so badly?” Veronica asked. “When I first got my powers I woke up in a cerial box in Emily's house. She was about to eat me, so I did the only thing I could do. And now I need to find the evil Yellow Jacket before he destroys the world,” I explained. “Okay, so what should I do?” Veronica asked. “You? I can't allow you to help me,” I said. “Why because I'm a girl?” Veronica asked. “No because I'll never forgive myself if you get hurt or killed,” I answered. “But I want to help,” Veronica said. “Well fine you can be my uh… ride,” I said nervously. “Well put your suit on we're going to save the world,” Veronica said. I flew on the floor and changed into my upgraded uniform. I flew back up to Veronica's hand ready for action. “I'm ready,” I said. “Can you grow back to normal for a minute?” Veronica asked. “Sure,” I answered. I flew on the floor and grew back to normal. Veronica then pulled out a medallion with a button and gave it to me. “What's with the medallion?” I asked. “You just push the button and you will be in your suit. Much easier than changing every time,” Veronica explained. “Thanks,” I said. I pushed the button and my uniform came off. I then pushed it again and my uniform came back on. “No problem,” Veronica said. Just then the room started to shake. We walked to the window where we saw Emily about 105 feet tall. “Oh no,” I said.

End Notes:

Will Micro Man survive? Will he save the world? Stay tuned.


The Medallion picture

My Medallion

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5165