The Smarvel Adventures of Micro Man: The Origin of Micro Man by PA McFalls
Summary:

Dylan is an ordinary guy. Who gets a power to shrink, teleport, time travel, etc, but he now must try to stop the evil villain Yellow Jacket from destroying the world. His name would be called Micro Man.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Couples , Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Action/Adventure (Series), Season 01, Season Premiere, The Smarvel Adventures of Micro Man Series
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5208 Read: 33845 Published: May 29 2015 Updated: June 03 2015
Story Notes:

This is my sixteenth story at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or else.

 


copyright © 2015

 

Chapter I: Micro Man Begins by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

This is my story about how I became the next generation superhero.

Chapter I: Micro Man Begins

 

Let me tell you a story of how I became a superhero and saved the world.

 

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

 

It was a dark and stormy night. I was asleep when lightning struck. The lightning charge came through the wires and hit me by my phone charger.

 

In the morning I woke up in a rectangular room made of cardboard. “Where am I? And is this cerial?” I asked myself. Just then the outside began to be shaking. The box began moving. It stopped moving and the top opened. It then turned upside down and I fell out. I saw where I was, I was in the kitchen of my friend Emily Miller. I fell into a giant cerial bowl and milk started falling from above. Luckily did drown in it, but was about to find out what it like to be swallowed alive. A giant spoon then came down, but I avoided it. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth. The spoon then scooped me up and I was about to enter my doom. “EMILY DON'T EAT ME!“ I screamed. Emily opened her mouth and I was freaking out. All of the sudden lasers came out of my eyes and hit the giantess on the top lip. “What was that?” Emily wondered. “What just happened happened?” I thought. “I guess it was nothing,” Emily said shrugging her shoulders. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth and started to close her mouth. I was on one of her front teeth and I was about to be crushed. I rolled over and landed on her moist, pink tongue. Saliva started to fill Emily's mouth as she was starting to swallow. “Help!” I yelled with a voice like a diver screaming underwater. I swam over to the tip of the tongue and held on. About 30 seconds later the saliva drained and I never lost oxygen. “What the…?” I said in confusion. “How did I survive being underwater… or undersaliva for over 30 seconds?” I then pulled out an atomic soda bomb and threw it down my friend's throat and it exploded in her stomach. A gust of smelling air started to fill the mouth. Later it started to blow violently and Emily burped me out. I was falling downward toward her barefeet. I was just about to hit the ground, but took off. I then flew out the window completely unharmed.

 

I grew back to normal and was completely confused. “What happened?” I wondered. “I all of the sudden have some kind of superpowers.” I went to school and tried to figure it out later. At school I was still trying to figure out what was going on looking confused. “Dylan, what's wrong?” Emily asked. “Well to be honest. I don't know,” I answered. “Well the weirdest thing happened to me this morning,” Emily said. “W-What happened?” I asked nervously. “Well I was eating my breakfast and all of the sudden something zapped me on my top lip. Then when I was about to put more in my mouth something flew out of it,” Emily explained. “I wonder how that'd happen,” I said nervously. “I don't know, but I tend to find out and kill that pest,” Emily said. I then had a nervous look on my face hoping she'll never find out. “What's wrong Dylan?” Emily asked. “Uh… nothing,” I answered nervously. The bell then rang and I was literally saved by the bell. Later at lunch I was sitting by myself. “Okay, I must try to control my powers before Emily finds out,” I said. Just then my trustworthy girlfriend Veronica Stellhorn sat in front of me. “Before Emily finds out what?” she asked. “Before she finds out where I am,” I said. “Why don't you want her to know where you are?” Veronica asked. “She a has a huge stalking problem,” I said nervously. “Well I heard about the mysterious bug that Emily almost ate,” Veronica said. “How'd you find out about that,” I asked. “Emily told me,” Veronica answered. “How much do you know about this bug?” I asked. “I don't know, but if a human had that kind of power, I think they'll become true heros,” Veronica said. The bell rang and it was time for class. “Well see ya later babe,” Veronica said as she left the table. “Hero huh?” I thought out loud. “I like it.”

End Notes:

Will Dylan be a the next generation superhero? Or will Emily discover his secret and find out his weakness? Stay tuned.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5165