I was everything she ever wanted, literally by TellerName
Summary:

Your female friend can transform you in whatever she wants.


Categories: Humiliation, Object, Butt, Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Abused Transforming
Challenges: Abused Transforming
Challenges: Abused Transforming
Challenges: Abused Transforming
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1825 Read: 46457 Published: May 11 2015 Updated: May 13 2015
Story Notes:

This is an answer to:

Abused Transforming by goku16200

 

1. The change by TellerName

2. Pain and pleasure by TellerName

3. The end of the joy by TellerName

The change by TellerName

I wake up and i wasn't a human any more. Nathasha had done it finally.

My friend Natasha was special, she had powers. She could take people outside his body and put them wherever she wanted it.

I was the only person that knew about her powers and i always beg her to use them with me, the possibilities were endless. And the day had finally arrived.

I couldn't move but i could hear Natasha's voice in my head.But for some reason, she was laughing.

Out of nowhere i saw Natasha, i was in her room, it was very girly even when Natasha wasn't like that.

She grabbed me and smile at me with a a deviously and snarky smile and she slowly put me in her naked ass, the smell of her anus was so penetrating, she was wearing me as a thong.I was a thong, her thong.

Natasha continued dressing, she put herself on a shirt and tight jeans that just make me be closer to her anus, closer to that smell.

"I am going to have a busy day today, get comfy and smell this!"

I could hear Natasha saying this in my mind meanwhile she farted.It smelled like rotten eggs.

Natasha walked to school, she got there and enter her clasroom.Any of the students noticed anything weird, who would imagine that Natasha was wearing a human benn as a thong?

She sat in a chair, causing me a horrible pain.

She started chatting with 3 other girls:

"You look amazing today Natasha"

"Those jeans are so cool, and your butt look so big!"

"Awww girls, you also look great"

"I love your shoes Rachel" Natasha said

"Thanks, but they are no comfy at all and they make my feets so sweaty" Rachel replied

"Ohh i see, that's horrible"

At that moment something happened, i stopped being Natasha's thong and i became Rachel's shoe, Natasha had changed me again.

Being a shoe was as horrible as amazing,you could feel the sweat of her foot and the smell, oh my god that smell.

Stephanie the teacher, asked for silence. Then, she announced that today was going to be a very special day in school.

Today was going to be "school's fitness day", all the school was going to do excersice, students, teachers,employees, etc. And all the food was going to be dietetic.

All the students groaned, everybody hated "fitness day".

"I hate this day, i hate it so much!" Rachel said to herself meanwhile she stomped the floor with her feet and with me.

"I know and they don't even give us excersice outfits, my clothes are always so sweaty after this!"One of the girls replied

"Well, now all the girls are going to go with me to the gym and all the boys are going stay here until we are done, Mr.Tomas is going to supervise you." Sthephanie, the teacher, said.

All the girls stand up, including Rachel which made me feel all his weight.

"Ok, let´s go!" Stephanie said. And all the ladies started walking to the gym.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pain and pleasure by TellerName
Author's Notes:

Second chapter, i tried to implement some suggestions. If you have a suggestion please leave it in the reviews.

Each step caused me so much pain, having to support all of Rachel's weight wasn't an easy task.All the females walked for 6 minutes until they finally reached the gym.Sthephanie opened the door.

The gym was huge,it was full of machines,exercises equipments and weights as was expected of such an expensive school.

"ok ladies, take a water a bottle and a machine, there are enough for everyone of us so i don't wanna see anybody didn't working out!" Said Sthephanie

Natasha,Rachel and her two friends Shawna and Michelle separeted.Natasha went to the stationary bicycle,Rachel went to the treadmill,Shawna and Michelle took some weights.

"I don't know how this couldn't be fun, and don't worry,it doesn't matter if you are close to me or if you are in another country i still could control you my prey!" Natasha said to me in my mind.

"My prey? maybe she is taking this too far, she is doing these as a favor to me...right?!" I tought.

Rachel started to working out,the treadmill was going so fast and Rachel was stomping so hard in it, that horrible pain came back,her feet were becoming more sweaty and smelly.I wasn't going to resist much longer.

"I can't be her shoe anymore Natasha,please transform me in anything else!" I begged Natasha.

There was no answer,Rachel continued working out and the smell of her feets was becoming stronger and stronger.

She tortured me for about 10 minutes, but all the sudden i change.

I knew I was Bra but i didn't knew who was using me.

"Oh my god Shawna, you stink so bad!" Said a girl who i recognized as Michelle, one of Natasha and Rachel's friend.

"And what i am supposed to do? oh, and by the way, you don't smell like roses either!" Said Shawna,whose voice came from above me.

So i was Shawna's bra.Shawna had the biggest and more perfect boobs of the whole school, every men wanted to touch them, they were every man's dream. And i was as close as you could get of them, sure Shawna didn't smelled great but atleast she smelled better than Rachel's feet.

Being a Bra was weird, it was like if most of my body was the cup of the brassiere and my arms and hands were the straps.I could fell the pressure, Shawna's bra was a size less of what she actually needed it.

From time to time Shawna would adjust her bra,she would never imagine that a men was now her lengerie.Every time she did that I could fell how her hand pushed me towards her sweaty boobs.

I also was impregnated by her sweat.This was one of the best experiences of my life.

Shawna would lift the weight,she would talk with Michelle and she would adjust me.

I was happy,a moment ago i was a stinky shoe but now i was a bra,life was good.

In my mind i thought about the past, how i was a thong,a shoe,a bra and a human.I could not forget that i was a human.

I continued thinking about how awesome was that i wasn't going to be close to Natasha's butthole or Rachel's feets never again

After thinking that, I heard Natasha laughing in my mind

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end of the joy by TellerName
Author's Notes:

 

Third chapter :)

 

 

"I am so tired!" Said Shawna

"Me too!, but you know what? i have an idea"  Michelle replied

Michelle walked to the teacher,Stephanie was also working out in a treadmill.

"Is there something wrong? Stephanie asked

"Yeah...mmm...Natasha,Rachel,Shawna an I went to this cheap restaurant yesterday and mmm...we feel kinda sick" Michell said

"Well, you guys can go home if you need." Said Stephanie,but the four girls were already outside the school, walking to Natasha's house that was 15 minutes from school.

"You are a genius!" Rachel said while walking.

"Yeah,I have never seen anybody use that excuse before" Shawna said sarcastically

"That is not important, the important thing is that we're are free from "fitness day", and that is awesome" Said Natasha

"Exactly, by the way could I take a shower in your house? I am really sweaty and stinky" Said Michelle

"Of course" Replied Natasha

"And could you borrow me some clothes? I don't want to be naked after that"

"Yeah,you know that mine is yours" Natasha replied to Michelle

Only Natasha knew about me. And i wasn't ready for what was coming.

The girls arrived at Natasha's house,there was anybody home.Natasha and Rachel went to the kitchen and Shawna and Michelle went upstairs.

"Did you what i read in a magazine?" Natasha asked

"No, what?" Rachel replied

"The best recipe for a foot soak!"

"What is that recipe?" Rachel asked Natasha

"You take a bowl, put a little of Listerine, a little of vinegar and you put your feets there for like ten minutes" 

"Let's do it!, we have time" Rachel replied

I could hear in my mind Natasha's laugh.

Upstairs Michelle was taking a shower and Shawna was in Natasha's room.

"She is not going to mind" Said Shawna, while she took out her shirt.

After so much time i finally could see again.Shawna walked without her shirt for a while, looking inside Natasha's drawers, she was going to change clothes.

All the sudden I became the bowl, and I was in the kitchen floor.For my horror, Rachel was barefoot.The smell of her feet was even stronger this time.

"Ok, so let's put the Listerine and the vinegar!" Said Natasha

Imagine that you are tied with a rope, you can't move but you can see and feel, then a girl puts Listerine and Vinegar in your mouth. As you can imagine it didn't taste good.

"Now put your feets in there" Said Natasha

I could the joy in Natasha's face, she was really enjoying it.

Rachel put her feet in the bowl,in me,in my mouth.I wanted to throw up but I could not do it.

"Ohh it actually fells good" Said Rachel

"I am glad you like it" Said Natasha

Each second was a torture.The taste of Listerine,vinegar and Rachel's sweaty feet was disgusting.

Rachel and Natasha started talking.They talk about life,school and boys.But there was something that suprised me.

Rachel said something about an ex boyfriend of Natasha,apparently he disappeared. I never knew that Natasha had a boyfriend that disappeared.

Rachel would moan from time to time.She would say stuff like "Mmm.. mama like this!", "this is amazing!" and "you should tried".

Ohh, if she had known about me.Then I would not have been in that position.But then i remembered. Natasha could transform me in something else!, so I begged, and begged.

I continued to do that but Natasha would ignore me. Untill, after 8 minutes I become another thing.

This time i was a towell in the hands of Michelle.

Michelle was naked and wet, her body was great, she didn't had Shawna's boobs but she had a huge ass.

She started to dry off with me,I touched all her body. Her hair,her beutiful face,her chest,her armpits,her arms and her hands. Everything was fine until I got to her ass.

Michelle started farting,the smell was something indescribable.

She also had a face of joy.

"Oh my god, that was a smelly one" 

"Actually...there are more" She said while laughing.

I hated this part, Michelle was farting while I was really close to her butthole.She would not stop. Michelle was unaware that with here was a men,but I was in her control, she could use me as toilet paper, she could stole me, she could do whatever she wanted with me.

Michelle finished drying and left the bathroom.She closed the door.

I finished in the floor, I didn't knew what was going to happen to me next.

But then Natasha entered the room,she was completely naked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5122