The Huntress by welcometothejungle
Summary:

Simon comes up with a conspiracy theory about the origin of the shrink ray, but Tommy thinks he's crazy until their March Break road trip with their girlfriends is interrupted by a sexy teenage assassin who wants to make them disappear...into her belly.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples , Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 26711 Read: 45763 Published: March 07 2015 Updated: June 20 2015
Story Notes:

This is the sixth story in the Voreverse after The Party, Snacks, Not-So-Happy Meals, Jingle Bellies, and Love Bite. You don't have to have read those stories to understand this one, but I would really recommend that u do so.

This story is going to go into some of the main mysteries of the series and really get into the mythology and the overarching plot.

1. March Madness by welcometothejungle

2. Road Trip by welcometothejungle

3. Meatball Subs and Tummy Rubs by welcometothejungle

4. Early Check-Out by welcometothejungle

5. Pursuit by welcometothejungle

6. More Than Friends by welcometothejungle

7. The Program by welcometothejungle

March Madness by welcometothejungle

1. March Madness

He slammed the door behind them and immediately locked the door. His blood was racing, his heart pumping, beads of sweat rolling down his face. He looked at Jenny as she smiled and gave a little giggle. Then she pulled off her top and was just standing there in a bra and short shorts, which she kicked off. Now just in her underwear, Jenny kissed him against the door as she undid his zipper, letting his trousers slide to the floor.

            “Come on,” she said, pulling away and turning her back to him as she undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. She giggled again and leapt onto the bed, covering her breasts with the sheets. He ripped off his shirt and climbed on top of her, pulling back the sheet to reveal her beautiful boobs. Each of their hands reached under the covers to pull down their underwear. He felt his dick slide below her pubic hair, ready for entry.

            “You ready?” he asked, wanting to make sure. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, he realized. Staring at her with that beautiful smile, her gorgeous almond eyes, her pretty face and slender frame beneath him.

            “You’re all I’ve been able to think about lately,” Jenny said. “I…I think I’m in love with you.”

            He went in hard and deep and she arched her back, moaning. “Yes, yes, yes!” she squealed, then kissed him on the lips every time he came down with each thrust.

            He kissed Jenny from her breasts down to her belly button, kissing her soft skin and feeling the light blond hairs against his lips. He had never been in so much intense pleasure, and neither had she.

            Just as he hit her sweet spot, she moaned and rolled him over to his back, pinning him down at his shoulders as she continued to ride him like a rodeo, an intense look on her face with a sly smile and her almond eyes gleaming in the dark. He watched her boobs bounce with each thrust as he felt the ejaculation readying up.

            “It’s coming,” he moaned.

            “Mine too,” she gasped.

            Then she climaxed.

            He orgasmed.

            She gripped him close, hugging her sweaty body tight to his, burying her face in his chest as the last of his cum entered her body. “I love you, Simon,” she said as their hormones started to calm down.

            He stared off at the ceiling, thinking about what he had just done. “Me too,” he said, stroking her hair. “Me too.”

^^^

Three days earlier

Simon was up that Friday morning while it was still dark out, typing away at his computer and searching the Internet. It had been about a month since the incident at the Love Bite restaurant and since there had been no more recent ray cases, he was finally able to focus on the greatest mystery of them all.

            The shrink ray itself.

            Over the past several weeks, he had searched the web for similar instances. People going missing, claims of people being shrunken down and eaten, anything. He found several cases of unexplained disappearances at a high school in Minnesota and another in Texas, but nothing as widespread as what had happened at their school.

            Or was it?

            Before Bobby had gone crazy and tried to kill them, he had made an interesting point: despite all the disappearances of many teenagers from their school over the past six or so months, there wasn’t a massive police investigation into what he and Tommy called “ray cases”.

            Simon had pondered over what that meant. The authorities certainly weren’t blind to these disappearing minors, not at the party, not the murder case, not with whatever happened with Alexis, the Christmas party, and not at the Love Bite. Bobby had apparently told Tommy that the police suspected a serial killer was stalking the love bite, but Simon could find no such records and assumed Bobby had just been lying to him.

            Still, dozens of people had gone missing by now and a teacher was even eaten back in the fall during the mystery ray case where a student got hold of the shrink ray and used it for a killing spree by feeding their victims to unsuspecting hot girls.

            There had even been a police detective involved in that case by the name of Kenner. They hadn’t heard from him in a while, and Simon only remembered him because Bobby mentioned him last month. Then a thought dawned on him.

            What if someone was covering this up?

            They still didn’t know the origins of the shrink ray. A girl named Kelsey, Tommy’s ex-girlfriend, had used it first, but she refused to let them know where she got it. When they gave it to Professor Henderson before Alexis ate him, he had said that it was very advanced technology.

            So that was how Simon got here, searching conspiracy theory forums at 5 in the morning, the Friday right before March Break. He suddenly felt the desire to masturbate and whipped out his dick, grinding it and watching some college girl porn. He imagined himself fucking his girlfriend Claudia. They had gotten close before and he had lain on top of her without her wearing a bra or shirt, feeling her soft breasts beneath him.

            They needed to go all the way, Simon decided. This March Break he was going to get laid.

            He ejaculated and cum got all over his hand. He went to the bathroom and washed it off, realizing he was becoming like his friend Tommy, who couldn’t stop thinking about sex ever since he had fucked his girlfriend Autumn last fall. But now he was dating Claudia’s best friend Jenny, making it easy for them to double date.

            Standing there in only his boxers, Simon was about to return to the computer when his belly rumbled with hunger. Scratching his stomach, he walked to fridge, careful not to wake his parents, and got out a bottle of Coke, which he drained in a few gulps and gave a soft belch. Then he opened a bag of chips and threw some down his throat as his gut went to work.

            He sat back at his computer as his belly gurgled noisily, but he ignored it. He looked through the forums under “shrink ray”, but it didn’t seem to match their ray cases. There were crazy theories involving aliens, mind control, and tiny government agents that went inside your body to control you into voting for certain people.

            It was all bullshit, Simon realized. But then he saw this separate post made by a user named LabiaLover69 about a secret government project to make shrink rays and that several had gotten out and the government was covering up teenage girls at high schools eating people, but that it was a larger plan by the New World Order to take over the globe.

            This guy was crazy for sure, Simon thought. But he seemed to be onto something, then drew too many conclusions from there. Simon signed in with his email and sent LabiaLover69 a message, saying he was a conspiracy theorist who had a similar theory and wanted to know how LabiaLover69 had started to figure it out too.

            Whoever this guy was, they probably wouldn’t respond just yet, so Simon went back to bed and had a wet dream about fucking his girlfriend, ramming his penis deep into Claudia’s vagina, hearing her moan in pleasure…

^^^

Simon woke up just as she climaxed in the dream, ate some cereal for breakfast, brushed his teeth, said bye to his parents, and walked out to the bus stop.

            Tommy got on at the next stop. “You ready for March Break, man?” he said. He, Tommy, Claudia, and Jenny were taking a road trip to San Francisco starting tomorrow.

            “Yeah,” Simon said, thinking about his girlfriend naked, remembering the way her breasts looked that time they almost did it in the back of Bobby’s car.

            “Jenny and I are going to have wild sex on this trip,” Tommy said. “I can’t wait to finally get inside her.”

            “Be careful what you wish for,” Simon said. “You might wind up in her belly rather than her pussy.”

            “Yeah,” Tommy said.

            “Didn’t you want to wait longer, anyway?” Simon asked.

            “I’ve waited enough,” said Tommy. “I haven’t had sex since Christmas, and that was Caterina practically raping me.”

            “I’ve never had sex,” said Simon. “Gotten close, but –”

            “Don’t worry, I’ve got you and Claudia your own room to make love every night of the trip –”

            “There’s more to life than sex, Tommy,” said Simon. “Give your hormones a rest.”

            “What’s more important than sex?” Tommy asked.

            “How about the ray case?”

            “Which one?”

            “The one. The origins of it,” Simon explained. “I’ve been doing research over the last few weeks like you asked.”

            “And?”

            “I know this is going to sound crazy, but I think someone’s been covering the ray cases up.”

            “Here?”

            “Not just here, but I found evidence of similar situations in Minnesota and Texas, probably elsewhere too. Think about it Tommy. How come we’ve never heard from Detective Kenner after the first ray case with all the murders? How come none of the adults seem to be talking about all the children going missing? What about their families? Why haven’t we heard from them?”

            Tommy just shrugged.

            Simon was getting mad. “Look Tommy, it’s almost unrealistic how little adult intervention we’ve had as far as the Rays Club goes –”

            “The Rays Club is dead. Bobby himself said it.”

            “Bobby’s dead, not us.”

            “We have the shrink ray, we don’t really need to do anything more.”

            “Tommy, listen to yourself. There could be more shrink rays out there. And I think someone is trying to cover it up.”

            “Who?” Tommy asked. “The government?”

            Simon nodded. “I was checking out this forum last night –”

            “Oh great. What was it called,” Tommy sighed.

            “Truthers.net, but that’s not important. This one user, LabiaLover69, had a theory about high schools – he even listed ours – having shrink rays and being covered up by the government.”

            “LabiaLover69? That sounds like a user on DeviantArt or YouPorn, Simon.”

            “Yeah, whatever,” Simon said. “Just take it to consideration.”

            “Maybe,” Tommy said, then stared off into space. Simon thought he was probably imagining fucking his girlfriend.

^^^

Meanwhile, in an apartment building near Downtown L.A., LabiaLover69 woke up and rolled off of the couch. A big, husky man with glasses in his mid-20s, he got up and walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer, drank it all, and gave his morning belch.

            Scratching his big, pudgy belly, he walked over to his computer by the window and looked out at the morning skyline of L.A. He booted up the machine and logged in to Truthers.net and saw he had a new message from SimonSays23. He opened up the message and read it.

            This Simon guy was interested in knowing how he thought up his conspiracy theory. Finally! Someone else was onto the shrink ray conspiracy!

            He began to write up a message to SimonSays23 detailing some more info that he had been saving for his next post, something he would probably find useful.

            But before he could click send, the front door swung open to reveal a beautiful brunette girl wearing a black leather jacket that was open to reveal her black bra, and she was wearing short black shorts too. In her hand was a futuristic looking gun with a yellow streak along the side. She couldn’t have been more than 19 years old, and LabiaLover69 was immediately taken by her.

            “Are you LabiaLover69?” she cooed.

            “Yeah, yeah,” he nodded, getting a super massive boner. “But my real name is Jake Smith. My friends call me Jake.”

            “Nice to meet you, Jake,” she said, coming closer and shedding her jacket.

            “What are you going to do with that gun?” he asked getting worried.

            “Oh this?” she tossed it away.

            “I just came for some fun.” She pulled down her pants to reveal black silk panties, which she then stripped off to reveal a neatly shaven vagina. He gaped in shock and pleasure and nearly gizzed his pants when she grabbed his hand and moved his fingers into her pussy.

            She moaned in pleasure and let go, let him do the work in and out, in and out. She straddled him in his chair as he continued and she kissed his neck, licked it.

            “Tasty,” she said. “You really do love my labia.”

            “They’re my favorite part of a girl,” he moaned, closing his eyes.

            “Then today’s your lucky day,” she said, pulling him off the chair and on top of her on the floor. She reached over and grabbed the gun. Before Jake knew what was happening, she zapped him and he was shrunken in an instantly.

            She picked up his tiny little frame and licked her lips, lying on her back with her other hand behind her head. “Oh Jake, what am I going to do with you?”

            “Please don’t eat me!” he screamed.

            “Not yet,” she said, and rammed him into her labia, moaning as she forced him in deep and masturbated, thrusting her hips against her hand.

            Her phone, still in the jacket, buzzed. She got up, pulled up her panties, and walked over to it only in her underwear.

            “Yes?” she asked, keeping a hand pressed to the front of her panties. He was being really rough in there.

            “Huntress, have you taken care of the target?”

            “Almost,” the Huntress said, looking down towards her pussy.

            “Good. We have a new assignment for you.”

            She walked over to the computer and deleted the message the man in her vagina was about to send to “SimonSays23”.

            “Not now. The target was in contact with someone else. I don’t know how much he may have told them.”

            “The target was getting close, but not that close. Who was in he in contact with?”

            “SimonSays23.”

            “Good. That’s the assignment I was about to give you anyway. Contact K says the Malibu fiasco has gone on long enough. They want you to deal with them.”

            “Take them to lunch?” she asked, looking at her nails.

            “Yes.”

            She stuck her other hand down her panties and fished Jake out. He had gone in deep, but she found him with ease. He was still alive and covered in fluids, reaching his arm out towards her as he caught his breath. But all he could do was let out a little scream as she tossed him into her mouth like a candy and swallowed, feeling him kick and slide his way down her esophagus. The feeling gave her an erotic tingle.

            “I’m on it,” she said, and hung up.

            The man plopped into her expecting stomach and she let out a soft belch, then giggled and rubbed her tummy.

            She hadn’t hunted teenagers in a while. This was going to be fun.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Well, thats the first chapter! It's been hard to write a lot between my college, job and girlfriend but I'll have the next chapter up next week! If you have any feedback, I really appreciate reviews of the content (such as story, character development, erotica) but no ideas please i already know where Im taking this story and im really looking forward to writing it.

Also, I would REALLY appreciate anyone who wants to help out with my other project, the Voreverse Wiki: http://voreverse.wikia.com/wiki/

I need people to help edit articles, write articles, and just help the site get up and running. Itll be a several person effort but I would really appreciate it!

Road Trip by welcometothejungle

2. Road Trip

The final bell rang that day, but Simon didn’t feel too excited yet. They weren’t leaving until tomorrow at noon, when they would all meet up at Tommy’s place and get in his car to head North towards San Fran.

            As Simon walked out of the classroom and headed for his locker, a stunningly beautiful girl began to walk along beside him. He smiled. Jenny wasn’t his girlfriend, but she was his girlfriend’s best friend and a good friend of his own.

            “Hey,” she said. “Looking forward to tomorrow?”

            He chuckled. “Yeah. I call the backseat with Claudia, though.”

            She laughed. “You can have it. Claudia always steals my food whenever we go on road-trips, which is why I prefer not to sit next to her when we go on planes or buses or anything like that.”

            They arrived at his locker. He put in the combo and opened it up, then realized he had all of his conspiracy theory stuff all over the place. The Truthers.net logo was plastered on the back wall and he had photos of FEMA camps and Dick Cheney on the other walls. He had a few books about everything from the PATRIOT Act to big companies like Monsanto and Haliburton.

            He was about to close it over, when Jenny made a comment. “Oh, you’re into that stuff too?”

            “What? Conspiracy theories?” he asked.

            “Yeah,” she said, her eyes lighting up. They had a common interest.

            “I guess I’m kind of into it… Just a little.”

            “Looks like more than a little,” she said, almost laughing.

            Simon immediately realized how cute and undeniably gorgeous she was. Even more so than Claudia. He began to feel a boner coming on in his pants.

            “Yeah, I guess,” he said scratching the back of his head.

            “Some of my favorite ones are the moon landing and the Iraq War. There’s way too much shady stuff about the Bush Administration. Thank God we have a good president now.”

            “Yeah,” he said.

            “What are you looking into? Something about Dick Cheney?” she seemed really interested. He was enjoying this.

            “Nah, there’s some other bad stuff in the government than the Republicans. Something much shadier, I just can’t seem to get to the bottom of it.”

            “Well, I’m sure you’ll solve it. You are very smart.”

            “Thanks,” he said. “You are too.”

            She blushed. “Thanks.”

            He smiled and their eyes locked for a moment, staring into each other’s happy faces as their cheeks became rosy red.

            She giggled and turned to walk off. “See ya!” she called.

            “See you too,” Simon said. Then he went off to find his girlfriend.

^^^

The next day, they all met up at Tommy’s house. His green Jeep Wrangler with four doors was parked in the driveway and he was loaded bags of chips and snacks on top of the suitcases in the trunk when Simon arrived with Claudia and parked his car in the driveway.

            Simon and Tommy both were in t-shirts and shorts and Claudia was wearing short shorts and a pink t-shirt, but Simon was immediately drawn to Jenny, who was wearing a red top that exposed a good deal of her tummy and short jean shorts. She had denim sneakers.

            She had one hand on her hip and the other brushed her hair back as it flowed in the wind. Simon felt that boner starting to come on again, but he found the will to control his hormones. Especially as Jenny kissed Tommy on the lips as he turned around and embraced her down to her ass.

            Claudia gave Simon a kiss on the cheek and threw her arms around him. He put his hands around her waist and slightly under her shirt, feeling her soft skin. As she pressed her body against his he remembered the way she looked naked.

            Claudia put her mouth to his ear. “We’ve got a whole room just to ourselves. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

            Now the boner was back, as was a smile on his face. “Oh yeah,” he said.

            “Good,” she whispered. “I’ve got a bunch of Trojan Ecstasy in my purse. We’re going to have lots of fun.”

            She buried her face in his chest and hugged him tight. Simon looked up to see Jenny looking over at him despite her embrace with Tommy. She was smiling at him, and even though Claudia was cute and nice, he felt like the girl he should be hugging right now was not the one he was actually hugging.

            The boys and girls spread apart as Tommy’s parents came out. “Have fun kids!” his mom said.

            His dad added: “Drive safely!”

            “I will!” Tommy said.

            Simon put his and Claudia’s things in the trunk and then sat down next to his girlfriend in the back seat. Tommy climbed up front and Jenny rode shotgun.

            The California sun was shining down on them brightly and glistening off the hood as they pulled out. It made Simon think of lubricating Jenny with tanning lotion and playing at the beach in the sun before they would later retreat to a tent or a car for Jenny to remove her bikini and show him her tan lines and the best parts of her the sun did not touch.

            He pulled himself together. He had a hot girlfriend, and more than that she was nice and she loved him. They were going to have great sex on this trip and nothing was going to go wrong.

            As they got out of town and hit the highway, Simon looked out the window at the breathtaking landscape beyond and thought about the two names that his heart and his hormones wanted.

^^^

Tommy blared the latest hits on the stereo and they all rocked out and ate chips, slurped soda, and had a contest to see who could burp the loudest. The junk food in their stomachs seemed to give pretty impressive results.

            Claudia gave a modest belch, and Tommy gave a pretty big one.

            “How about you, Simon?” Jenny said, turning over her shoulder to look at him. The smile on her face convinced him to do it. He sat up straight, took a deep breath and opened his mouth, feeling the gas coming rushing up his esophagus –

            “Buuurp!” He sighed and sat back. Jenny looked impressed.

            “Good job,” she said. “That was bigger than Tommy’s.”

            “Wait till I get more soda and food in my belly,” Tommy said, rubbing his grumbling stomach.

            “My turn,” Jenny said. She swallowed the rest of her Coke can and did the same thing Simon did, but let out one of the biggest belches Simon had ever heard: “Buuuuurrrrrpppp!

            Everybody laughed. They ate more chips, drank more soda. Claudia and Jenny gave some more burps. Tommy turned up the stereo. They all laughed and had a great time.

            Simon caught a glimpse of something in Tommy’s mirror. It was a black sedan from the early 2000s, an unmarked Ford Crown Victoria. Simon glanced over his shoulder and saw that the car was about 50 feet behind them. The windows were tinted, so he could only see a vague shadow of the person who drove it.

            Something was off about that car, but then Claudia leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. She pulled and away and laughed. He laughed too. The car stereo was blaring “Celebrate good times, come on!” and as the song continued on, Tommy bopped around in his seat.

            Jenny drained another Coke can, crumpled it up, and belched. Tommy laughed and howled, but lost control of the wheel for a moment and the car went skidding off the road.

            For a moment, Simon thought they were going to die, but then Tommy pulled the car back onto the road. Simon looked around them. They had left the L.A. area and were in the Mojave Desert. It was barren and empty except for this road and the few cars on it. Other than a truck that passed them a few minutes ago there was only the black sedan behind them.

            Simon didn’t think it was following them yet, but when they reached the road that led to the highway route that headed out to Las Vegas and a few other minor road junctions that the Crown Victoria didn’t turn onto, he began to get nervous.

            Music was still blaring and everyone was still having a good time. Everyone but him.

            “Tommy, I think we’re being followed,” he said.

            “What?” Tommy said. He was feeding a potato chip into Jenny’s mouth.

            “I said we’re being followed. Look behind us!” he said.

            Tommy looked in the mirror. “So what?”

            “It’s been following us ever since we got onto this road.”

            “So?” Tommy asked.

            “Well, don’t you find that a bit suspicious?”

            Tommy shrugged. “You’re just paranoid, Simon. Reading up on too many conspiracy theories has made you all jumpy. Where would that car go? There’s practically no other roads out here.”

            “There are a few,” Simon said.

            “Just relax, Simon,” Tommy said, rolling his eyes. “You’re going crazy.”

            Jenny looked back. “I think his paranoia is cute.”

            Tommy chuckled. “Hear that, Simon? My girlfriend thinks you’re cute.”

            Claudia looked over and smiled. “Wouldn’t be the first time she was right about something.”

            They all laughed. Simon smiled and, looking back, Jenny did too. But neither Tommy nor Claudia realized they were smiling at each other.

^^^

It was late afternoon when they pulled over at the gas station, a relative busy juncture given that it was the only game in these parts. Tommy pulled right up to a pump and they all stepped out, the roof over the gas station shielding them from the late afternoon sun, which was descending towards the horizon out on the desert.

            “Beautiful, isn’t it?” Claudia said, kissing Simon again.

            He looked over to see the black car pulling into the gas station and his heart sank. It didn’t pull up for gas, just up to a parking spot in front of the convenience mart. Outstepped a tall man wearing a dark suit and sunglasses, which reflected off the fading sunlight as he glanced around. Simon remembered where he had seen him before:

            It was Detective Kenner, the man who had investigated the murders back in the fall. He had come out of the In-N-Out Burger when they had gone in there, the place where Alexis wound up being punched by Kathy who she would eat a few minutes later and not even know she did so. Kenner had been in the door way when they were first coming in and Simon later learned he had talked to Principal Emerson and told him the situation was under control.

            Simon hadn’t heard about him since, excerpt for when Bobby mentioned him last month. And now it was all starting to make sense. But then Kenner looked towards him and he quickly kissed Claudia on the mouth. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kenner stop staring at them and slip around the building.

            He pulled away from his girlfriend. “Be right back, baby. Just going to the bathroom.”

            “Don’t take long,” she said as he walked off to follow Kenner. He stopped at the corner of the building and peered around to see that Kenner was walking all the way around to the back.

            He followed him and hid behind a dumpster at the back corner. Kenner was standing just a few feet away from the edge, but Simon could hear him loud and clear.

            “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he said angrily. “I’ll retrieve the motherfucking object, just give me time. You’re the one who relegated me to cop duty for the past eight months. I mean, really? You people couldn’t have gotten me a better job? I mean, being a homicide detective in Malibu is boring as shit. At least traffic cops get to hand girls in bikinis parking tickets at the beach. All I’ve done for the past eight months is clean up your shit.

            “This is your damn program, and yet I have to pick up the pieces. It was me who cleaned up that party mess, the murder cases, that rich girl’s house – twice, and don’t even get me started on the Valentine’s Day thing. You’ve seen what happens when one of these things gets loose and you decide to sit back and observe for scientific data or whatever the fuck. I’ve kept so much shit under wraps then when this damn job is over, I demand a promotion. And get me the fuck out of Malibu.”

            Simon kept listening. There was a pause. Then: “What do you mean the Huntress is getting sent in? Look, no disrespect sir but I can handle this myself. The Huntress gets caught up in all her fetish-y stuff and –” He stopped. Simon leaned around the corner. Kenner was standing with his back to him, nodding. “Yes, I understand. Kenner out.”

            He hung up. Simon hid behind the dumpster as Kenner walked past. Simon ran all the way around to the other side of the building, his heart racing. Who was the Huntress? What was going on? Was the “object” the shrink ray? Could he have been right all along? But then he suddenly had a bigger question:

            What had he stumbled onto? Who was Kenner talking to? How far up did this go?

            Suddenly, Jenny grabbed his arm and pulled him into the convenience store. Tommy and Claudia were still out by the car. “Tommy said we should buy some more snacks. Since we ate all the ones we already had.” She burped.

            They both gave little laugh and walked up and down the aisles. They went their separate ways but then met up again in the gum aisle.

            “Hey,” he said.

            “Hey,” she said.

            Simon saw a pack of Hubba Bubba and reached for it. Jenny did at the same time and their hands met as they leaned down to grab it. He looked up into her eyes and she looked into his.

            Then they kissed.

            It was short, but sweet. The best thing Simon’s lips had ever touched.

            But then that moment was over, as they pulled away and guilt poured over them.

            “I’m sorry,” Simon said.

            “Don’t be,” she said, smiling but looking sad at the same time. “I don’t want to hurt Claudia’s feelings. She likes you so much.”

            “And I don’t want to mess with Tommy either. He and I are good friends and all he talks about is how much he loves you and wants to have sex with you.”

            She crossed her arms and sighed. “That’s the problem. All I wanted was to sleep with him a little while ago, but when he said we should wait my respect went through the roof with him. Now, here we are a month later and he wants to do it again. But now I’m not sure if I want to.”

            “That’s the thing about us teenagers,” Simon said. “Our hormones don’t know what they want. We just have to learn to control it.”

            She nodded, looking down at her shoes. His eyes were drawn to her exposed belly button and tummy. “I agree. But I do want to have sex, it’s just…” She looked him up and down, then stared into his eyes. “I’m not sure if I want to do it with him.”

            Simon realized what she meant and rubbed the back of his head. “I feel the same way about Claudia now.”

            “We just can’t tell either of them that this happened,” Jenny said. “Go on like things are normal.”

            “Sure,” Simon said. But now he didn’t know how things could ever be normal again.

^^^

After they paid for their snacks, they got in their car and Tommy drove them off down the open road as the sun set on the horizon. Simon was pleased to see that Kenner’s car was not following them anymore, but he still felt worried about what he had heard.

            They drove for another 40 or so minutes and arrived at the California Star Motel just after dark. They parked in front of their room and Jenny, Simon, and Claudia began taking bags up to their rooms on the second floor while Tommy headed over to the reception to check them in.

            Unknown to all of them, a girl dressed in an all-black cat suit that displayed her sexy curves crouched in some shrubbery and watched the teens with some night vision binoculars.

            The Huntress had her prey in sight, and she rubbed her grumbling stomach and licked her lips with anticipation, knowing that soon she would get her meal.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Well, that concludes another chapter! Let me know how you like the story so far and Ill have another chapter up next Saturday!

I've noticed that the Party was the last story I wrote that got a 5 star rating over all, so Im aiming for that again, but only give me a good review if I deserve it of course!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the Voreverse Wiki: http://voreverse.wikia.com/wiki/Voreverse_Wiki

Any help on that would be greatly appreciated!

Meatball Subs and Tummy Rubs by welcometothejungle

3. Meatball Subs and Tummy Rubs

After Tommy checked in with the receptionist, he walked back across the parking lot and up the stairs towards his room where Jenny had the door open. Simon watched him climb back up the stairs and turned to Claudia, who was loading her bag into the room.

            Jenny looked at Simon, then walked over to Tommy and threw her arms around his shoulders. “Hey,” she said.

            “Hey,” he said.

            Then she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips.

            Simon knew what she was doing. She wanted to show Simon that she firmly loved Tommy and that what happened in the gas station wasn’t going to happen again. As Claudia came back out of the room for another bag, he pulled her close and swept her off her feet.

            She smiled and her eyes looked into his eyes. Then he kissed her sweet, tender lips and convinced himself he loved this girl. Why wouldn’t he? Claudia provided him with kindness, smoking hot looks, and she even wanted to fuck him. He knew he had to think with his mind and his heart rather than his dick.

            As the two teenage couples were swapping spit, a gruff voice suddenly called to them: “What the hell are you stupid kids doing?” They stopped kissing and looked towards an older man wearing a wifebeater who was leaning out of his room door. He had a beer belly and was wearing old slippers. “Get your own damn rooms! Kids these days disgust me. You walking around flashing your tits and tummies and all the guys want to do is fuck you! All you ever do is have sex and whine about your stupid gay rights, drugs, alcohol, and your birth control. You make me sick! Get out of my sight before I call your parents and tell them what you’re doing.”

            He eyed Jenny and Claudia up and down. “And put some fuckin’ clothes on.” Then he went back into his room and slammed the door.

            Jenny put a hand on her hip and rolled her eyes. “Republicans,” she said.

            Simon remembered their conversation about Dick Cheney and everything and wondered what other things than politics they had in common. He felt a sudden urge to learn more about Jenny, not just for her looks, but to understand better as a person. As a friend.

            It was a weird feeling. When he looked at Claudia, who was still very hot, he just did feel the same connection, the same emotion. He gulped with the realization: He was falling in love. He didn’t just like Jenny, he loved her. But she was already Tommy’s girl, he knew that, and Claudia had been so nice to him.

            Simon decided that sometimes the best things in the world are the ones you can’t have.

^^^

They ordered some meatball subs from a local place called Jim Bibbs Best Subs, but it still took a while for the delivery to get to the motel. The nearest town was about 10 miles away and this was just a lonely road side stop for people on the go.

            They were now sitting around the pool in their swimsuits eating their massive meatball sandwiches, each a foot long and loaded with cheese, tomato sauce, and some of the best meatballs Simon had ever tasted.

            Sitting there shirtless in swim trunks on a poolside chair, he moaned in pleasure as he finished chewing his sub and swallowed, leaving some marinara sauce on his face. Simon put a hand on his full belly and let out a soft belch. His stomach wasn’t bulging, but it certainly felt nice and stuffed.

            Claudia was eating hers next to him, but she got less than halfway through before she stopped and clutched her stomach. “Ohhh,” she moaned. “This isn’t agreeing with me, Simon. You seemed to like yours. Want it?”

            “Um…” He looked down at his stomach, which gurgled. He certainly didn’t need any more food.

            “Come on,” she cooed. He suddenly realized what she was doing: she wanted to see him get a food baby.

            Simon sighed. “Alright,” he said, taking the sub out of her hands. As he brought it to his lips, the sweet taste of cheesy meatballs and fine tomato sauce slid across his taste buds before taking a one-way trip down his gullet. It was so yummy but his tummy protested, gurgling and groaning and giving him a bad stomach ache. Still, he finished off the sub and sent the last bite down in a big gulp, feeling it plop into his now protruding belly.

            “Buuuuurrrp!” he belched, leaning back with a hand on his aching stomach, which was almost dome-shaped the way he lay back on the lawn chair.

            Claudia giggled next to him and her hand met his on top of his belly, which she gave a rub. He felt a boner coming on as her hand stroked the fine light hairs on his stomach. There was a bunch of tomato sauce on his mouth and leaned forward to lick it off as she kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth and the sauce traveled through her own and on the way down to her own stomach too.

            When they were done, they looked over to see Jenny stuffing her face with the remains of Tommy’s sub, and by the way her tummy stuck out her own sandwich was clearly in there already.  She was standing up her bikini by the pool, and swallowed the remainder of the food in a hearty gulp, then licked the marinara sauce of her lips.

            “Buuuuuuuurrrrrrppppppp!” she belched, even bigger than Simon had. He couldn’t help but smile, and she looked over at him and smiled too.

            Tommy came over to give her bulging tummy a rub. Simon knew why he gave her the sub: he was more into seeing other people eat until their tummies were distended, whereas he and Jenny were fine with stuffing themselves. Deep down, he wondered if maybe Claudia, who had a similar interest with Tommy, might be able to date his friend. Swap out each of their girlfriends.

            But he knew he couldn’t break up what he was seeing. Tommy was swooning over her belly as if it contained his first-born inside it, when in reality the father was Jim Bibbs Best Subs. Jenny looked down with pride, almost like a mother, but he knew that burp was her still being a kid. And they all were just some dumb, stupid kids wanting to eat too much food and fuck each other silly, just like the cranky old guy had said earlier.

            Simon realized that man didn’t seem to enjoy the wealth of youth, to be able to stuff your belly with so much food and have an athlete’s metabolism to digest it without being an athlete. Jenny’s slim frame complimented her bulging gut, but by morning her belly would be flat again.

            “Ugh,” said Jenny, burping again. “I think I need to go lie down.”

            “I’ll join you in a little bit,” Tommy said, patting her tummy.

            “Let’s go back to the room,” Claudia said, eyeing Simon’s belly with a naughty look. He belched again, and she giggled. Claudia ran off ahead as Simon and Jenny followed behind. Jenny waited until Tommy dived into the pool to talk to him.

            “Nice tummy,” she said, nudging him in the shoulder. He liked the way her naked flesh felt against his.

            “You have a bigger one,” he said. They stood side by side and compared bellies. Jenny’s was bigger, as if she had swallowed a more inflated basketball than Simon.

            “You’re right!” she said, and burped again. “Ugh, I have such a bad bellyache.”

            “I can get you some Pepto Bismol,” he said, perking up.

            “I think we both need it,” she joked. A burp came out of her mouth again. She covered it as Simon laughed. Jenny blushed and gave him a light punch to his stomach. It gurgled and he let out a burp, then covered his mouth embarrassed.

            She laughed again. He laughed too. Then they pulled each other closer. He felt their bellies touching and her smooth skin as he held her hands in his.

            They leaned closer, lips ready.

            Suddenly, Jenny pulled back. “We can’t.”

            Simon sighed. He knew it to be true.

            “Wait,” she said. “Come with me.” She was looking at something, back near the pool. He followed her.

^^^

Tommy resurfaced and climbed to the edge to see a stunningly beautiful teenage girl in a bikini walking towards the pool, looking sad and playing with her hair. She wasn’t as tall as Jenny or Claudia, but she was petite and very, very cute. Her hair went beyond her shoulders and she had nice dark green eyes. Her lips were pink, not too luscious but attractive even without lipstick.

            She had a very nice body, slender and with nice breasts that weren’t too big either, but still looked nice and firm.

            He climbed out of the pool to go get his towel, but then she spotted him and looked him up and down in his swimsuit.

            “Hey hot stuff,” she cooed.

            “Hey,” he said back, returning her flirt.

            “So where are you headed?” she asked.

            “Oh, just a trip up North with some friends,” Tommy said. “Road trip.”

            “You get to leave. I’m stuck here.”

            “You live here?” he asked.

            She nodded, staring at his crotch and trying not to smile. He suddenly realized he had a boner. “My name’s Karey, my foster dad runs this place.”

            She squeezed her arm and as she swayed he saw a bruise on her ass. Then he realized on of her eyes looked a little dark: a recovery black eye.

            “Are you okay,” he said, coming over to inspect her bruises.

            “Yeah,” she said. “He hits me, but I get food in my belly and it beats the alternative.”

            “And what’s that?” he said.

            She looked up at the stars, and he got time to look at her bikini body up and down. “There are things out there you just don’t understand,” she said. “I’m better off her getting shown off to all of his guests, but after the beatings came he didn’t want me wearing a bikini. Show’s the bruises.”

            “You should wear a bikini,” he said. “I think you look very nice in it.”

            She smiled, turned around. There was something wolf-like in that grin, he could feel it. Thoughts of having sex with her flashed through his mind, but he knew not to let his hormones take control. He loved Jenny. Jenny was hotter anyway. They were probably going to have wild sex tonight. He smiled at the thought, but Karey saw that smile and took it as a smile back.

            “You don’t look so bad in swimwear yourself,” she said, coming closure. She looked sensual almost. He could imagine her in slutty clothes dancing around for a bunch of hicks like the old man who had yelled at them earlier, how she would cry and protest to her father to make the pole dancing – if that’s even what it was – stop. How he would hit her and tell her to behave.

            “Life’s rough out here,” she said, looking down at her feet. “When you don’t have money or much of a place to go, it’s not very fair. The system just doesn’t work like that. I’m trapped out here and people only like me for my body. Once I get older, I guess I’ll become a hooker around here and rich people will drive out here to fuck me because I’m pretty and give me some of their stock money or bank money or inherited money. But I’ve never had sex, rarely been in love. Where I come from, love is a strange thing. But I accept my fate. It’s just…when I see someone who’s just so cute and is passing through, there’s just one thing I want to do with them, but I struggle with the urge to resist it.”

            She licked her lips.

            Tommy gulped. But the boner was raging in his pants and he couldn’t stop it, couldn’t stop her as she launched herself onto him and kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth and forcing him back onto the lawn chair.

^^^

Jenny peeled back from around the corner. Simon had seen it too.

            “That cheating fuck,” Simon said.

            Jenny shot him a look.

            “Oh,” he said, scratching the back of his head. “Right…”

            Each of them felt guilty, but the guilt wasn’t as bad as the ache from their stomachs.

            Jenny looked back around and was surprised to see Tommy pushing Karey off.

            “What was that for?” she heard Karey say.

            “I have a girlfriend,” he said. “She’s even with me on this trip.”

            “Oh…,” Karey said, putting a hand up to her mouth. “Oh my… I’m so sorry.”

            “No, no, no,” Tommy said. “You’re a very pretty girl, Karey. And if I didn’t have a girlfriend, I’d probably take you up to my room night now to show you what real sex is, but I love my girlfriend and I don’t want to be a cheater.”

            “Damn it!” Jenny hissed, turning away from the corner again. She suddenly burped, then covered her mouth and groaned, rubbing her aching belly.

            “What?” Simon asked.

            “Besides my stomach? Well, he just pushed her off and said how much he loves me.”

            “And that’s bad?”

            Jenny shook her head. “No, it’s just… What a great excuse to dump him, right? I walk in on him cheating, say I saw the whole thing and then maybe we…”

            He loved the look in her eyes. She loved him too. “You want the same thing,” he said. “We both want to ditch are boyfriends or girlfriends.”

            She sighed. “I’m feeling this strange emotion whenever I’m with you, Simon. I…I think I’m in love with you.”

            He couldn’t help it. He embraced and kissed her, full on the lips. Then she pulled away.

            “We have to be careful,” she said. “I don’t want Claudia or Tommy seeing.”

            Just then, each of their stomachs gurgled. “I’ll go get some Pepto Bismol, or some Tums or something,” he said. “Be right back.”

            “Okay,” she said.

            He starting walking towards the reception building, but looked back to see Jenny looking so sexy there, leaning up against the wall in her bikini with a big, stuffed tummy full of food.

            Simon walked into the reception about a minute later and remembered he wasn’t wearing a shirt. That, and his belly looked pregnant with all those subs he ate.

            The receptionist, a redneck man with a Confederate flag baseball cap was sitting behind the dusty desk watching a March Madness basketball game. He looked towards Simon as he walked to the counter, eyeing his distended stomach.

            “Can I help you, son?” he asked.

            “Um, yeah,” Simon said, embarrassedly looking down at his tummy, which gurgled. “I ate a bit too much and – Buurp!” He covered his mouth.

            The receptionist chuckled. “You ate a motherfuckin’ horse, son!” He slapped his knee and laughed.

            “Anyway,” Simon said. “My girlfriend ate even more and she and me need some Pepto Bismol.” He realized he just called Jenny his girlfriend.

            “Check with the boss man, down the hall in his big office. He runs this place.” Simon realized he was talking about Karey’s dad.

            “Thanks,” Simon said. Holding down a burp, he walked off down the hall and out of sight.

            The receptionist went back to watching the game, when suddenly the front door opened up again and this time a sexy brunette teenage girl walked in, wearing a sexy black cat-suit. The receptionist felt a boner coming on and reached his hand towards his crotch, tightening his grip as she came closer.

            He tipped his hat and said, “Evening little lady. Can I help you? You want a room? Cause I’ve got one.” He laughed like a horse.

            “That boy who was just here a moment ago,” said the Huntress. “Where is he?”

            “Oh he’s not important. I’ve got another little boy who’d like to see you,” he said, rubbing his crotch. “He’s got a little BJ sandwich present for ya!” He laughed again.

            “So…you’re saying you want to get inside me?” she said.

            “Yeah, sort of…,” he said, scratching the back of his neck.

            “Through my mouth…?” she asked.

            “Oh yeah,” he said.

            The Huntress considered. “I can deal with that.” She raised the shrink ray and fired. The man was shrunken down in a split second, and she reached across the desk to pick up his tiny frame and tossed him into her mouth and before he knew it he was kicking and screaming on the way down her throat. She felt him slide into her stomach a moment later, and burped.

            “I like your little sandwich present,” she said, unzipping her catsuit down to her waist to reveal a black push-up bra and her gorgeous tummy, which she promptly rubbed.

            Turning around, she saw a cleaning lady who had been watching her the whole time. She looked shocked and horrified and turned to run away.

            “Oh no you don’t,” said the Huntress, who raised the shrink ray and fired again.

^^^

It was dark inside her stomach, but the receptionist could make out the vague outlines of her digestive organ’s walls. He tried to climb up one, but slipped and splashed back into a painfully acidic substance which burned the flesh of his hands. He screamed and tried to climb back up, but there was no way out.

            Gurgling and glorping noises filled his ears, but then there was the sound of someone screaming and another figure splashed down from the girl’s esophagus and into the stomach!

            As they surfaced and began to flounder around, the receptionist saw that it was the cleaning lady!

            “Hey!” he said. “Over here!”

            “What’s going on?” screamed the cleaning lady. “She ate me – ah, it burns!”

            She was writhing around in the stomach acids. He reached out his hand. “Here, take my hand!” he cried.

            “It burns!” she screamed again.

            Suddenly there was a groaning noise, then the entire stomach shook as a torrent of liquid rained down from the esophagus like a fire hose. The walls spasmed and he was flung into the churning mix of digestive fluids and whatever the girl was drinking.

            Her belly was expanding, but it was hard to stay afloat. The cleaning lady found him and grabbed on. “Save me!” she screamed, but she was having an even harder time staying afloat than he was. She was sinking and pulling him down with her as she thrashed about.

            There were massive waves and the whole place was sloshing around like a disorganized whirlpool with no center suction. He went under, then back up, then under, then back up. The cleaning lady clung for dear life.

            “Please!” he screamed. “You’ll drown us both!”

            But they found themselves under the direct hard spray of the liquid as it was gulped down the girl’s throat and into the stomach, and they were pushed under. The receptionist tried to swim away, but the lady clung for dear life and dragged him down with her into the dark, acidic bowels of the Huntress’s belly.

            A moment later, the liquid flow stopped and a baseball cap floated to the calming surfaces of the digestive sea before disintegrating in the gastric juices.

^^^

The Huntress had gone over to a vending machine and bought one of those big ice tea cans and downed the whole thing to make things more fun for her snacks. It was finished now and she tossed it away and gave a big belch, patting her exposed, sloshing tummy from where her catsuit unzipped.

            She turned to see a cute boy walking down the hall towards her in swim trunks, a hand on his bulging stomach. He was groaning and probably had a bad tummy ache, but when he looked up and spotted her she smiled.

            “SimonSays23,” the Huntress muttered as she raised the shrink ray for a third time. “I’ve got some people just dying for you to come down and visit.”

            Simon froze in place, realizing what she meant, and gulped.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Sorry this one arrived a little later than usual, but I really hope you guys like it! Its been a lot of hard work but it's also been fun to write so far, but as long as you guys are enjoying it then I have succeeded! Please let me know how you like the story so far and I'll see you next week!

 

P.S.

I know it's practically a joke at this point, but if anyone would like to check out or help edit the Voreverse Wiki (http://voreverse.wikia.com/wiki/Voreverse_Wiki) you are very welcome to help out and your help is very much appreciated!!! :)

Early Check-Out by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Sorry It's taken so long to get this written and put up, but here's the fourth chapter. Enjoy!

4. Early Check-Out

Simon took off running just as the beam flew over his head and headed back down the corridor where he had come from, his belly seeming to bounce and jiggle as he sprinted and he felt its contents sloshing around in there. But Simon was too concerned with saving his life right now to care about his aching stomach.

            He rounded another corner as thoughts raced through his mind. He had come back into the main lobby to see an attractive girl, late teens, standing there rubbing her belly with a shrink ray – this one with an yellow streak on the side instead of green – and he guessed she probably ate the receptionist, maybe someone else too. This must’ve been the “Huntress” that Kenner had been talking about on the phone.

            Despite his terror, Simon grinned. He was right. He was onto something and now people were trying to have him killed.

            He had never felt so happy that someone wanted him dead.

            Simon sprinted down the hallway and looked back over his shoulder and unknowingly slammed right into a big and burly man. Simon collided stomach first, sending an aching pain shooting through his belly as he fell back.

            The burly man stumbled back against a wall and looked at the shirtless teenage boy lying on the ground clutching his bulging tummy. “Watch where you’re fucking going!” the burly man hissed. “Who the hell are you?”

            “I’m Simon,” he said, getting back up and doing his best to ignore the ache from his gurgling stomach. “Please, there’s a killer here. She looks about 17 or 18 and she just ate someone!” He suddenly burped, then covered his mouth in embarrassment. The meatball subs were giving him a tough time down there.

            The man eyed his abdomen. “You look like you just ate someone yourself, son.”

            “Oh, hehe,” Simon laughed. “I just ate too much dinner. Meatball subs.” He belched again.

            “Well I’m run this motel, and I’m not going to tolerate some belly-stuffing, no-good teenager running around and telling my guests some girl’s eating people.”

            Simon’s eyes lit up. “You’re Karey’s dad!” he exclaimed.

            “Karey?” the burly man said. “What did that bitch say about me? Why I oughta –”

            Just then the Huntress came around the corner. She had stripped out of her catsuit and was now only in her black bra and panties. She looked so startlingly beautiful that both boys felt boners coming on in their pants.

            The burly man made an effort to conceal his.

            “That’s her,” Simon said, getting to his feet. “That’s the Huntress!”

            The burly man looked her up and down. “If you want some cash baby, I can set up some pole-dancing stuff for you tonight. You can do it right next to my foster daughter.” He laughed. The Huntress laughed too. Simon looked back and forth between the two of them, not sure of what to do.

             Then she stopped. “No thanks,” she said, raising the shrink ray.

            “No!” Simon cried, reaching his hand out, but it was too late. She fired and the burly man was shrunken in an instant.

            Simon broke into a run and disappeared down another corridor.

            The Huntress reached down to pick up the burly man, who was now half an inch tall and shaking with fear. “Please don’t eat me!” he screamed.

            She smiled. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to eat you.”

            The man looked relieved, then his eyes widened once he realized what she meant.

^^^

Simon came back out into the pool area, where Tommy and Karey were sitting around on the lawn chairs and talking. He struggled to catch his breath and not to throw up the contents of his full stomach.

            Tommy looked over his shoulder. “Hey Simon. How’s the sub doing?”

            “I’ll still be digesting it tomorrow,” Simon said, putting a hand on his belly and trying not to burp in front of Karey, even though he knew she was already seeing his protruding gut while he was shirtless and only wearing swim trunks. She giggled when she saw his titantic tummy. Then he snapped back into reality. “Listen Tommy,” he said. “Someone just tried to kill me. She’s called the Huntress. I heard Kenner talking about on the phone back at the gas station –”

            “Kenner?” Tommy asked. “The cop?”

            “Yeah,” Simon said, realizing Karey was still sitting there. Oh well, it didn’t matter if she heard this. They were all in danger now. “The Huntress looks about our age, but she’s a trained assassin. She’s here to take us out.”

            “What?” Karey asked, sure of herself. She probably thought Simon was insane. “Take you out to dinner?”

            “You have no idea,” Simon said.

            Tommy shook his head. “Look Simon, I don’t know what you want me to do.”

            “We need to get out of here.”

            Karey liked the sound of that. “I won’t be a burden. Just get me to San Francisco. I never want to see my foster dad again.”

            She hugged Tommy, wearing only a bikini. Her naked flesh pressed against his. She rubbed a hand up and down his flat abs, tracing the fine hairs down to his navel. “Please,” she said. “Let’s leave now. Maybe your friend is right.”

            Tommy smiled. Simon wondered if what he had said to Karey earlier about Jenny was true, or if he was just trying to play hard to get. Since Simon had known him, Tommy had become more and more about having sex and hot girls that just caring about them.

            “Then let’s get out of here,” Simon said.

            “You go pack up your stuff,” Karey said. “I have to show Tommy something.”

            She led him off. He wondered if the Huntress would try to kill them, but then he realized she had called him “SimonSays23”. She didn’t really know who he was. She was probably just being sent in to kill him because he was stumbling onto something and to retrieve the shrink ray. He realized that whoever had sent her had a brilliant idea. By having the Huntress eat her victims, there was no evidence as to their disappearance. He shuddered at the thought of being her next meal.

            Simon rushed back to the second floor, food sloshing in his belly, and he threw open the door to Claudia and Jenny’s room. Jenny was lying back in a chair in her bikini with a hand on her distended tummy, and Claudia (also still in her bikini) was giving her a belly rub. Both girls looked towards him and smiled.

            “You get the Pepto Bismol for Jenny?” Claudia asked.

            “No,” said Simon. “How is she?”

            She shrugged. “She’s got a pretty bad tummy ache, but she’s a teenage girl. She’ll be fine.”

            Jenny burped.

            “We’ve got to get out of here,” Simon said. “Pack up your things.” He headed for the door. Claudia still looked confused.

            “Why?” she asked.

            Simon stopped in the door, then turned around. “Because someone’s trying to kill us.”

^^^

Karey lead Tommy into her father’s office. “I’ve just got to get the key to my room,” she said. “I’ll get my things, then we can get out of here.”

            “Okay,” said Tommy, looking around. It was a messy office, disorganized with papers strewn about everywhere. In the center was a big wooden desk with a pitcher of lemonade sitting on it. Karey began looking through the drawers. Then she looked up and saw the pitcher.

            “My dad might be an asshole,” said Karey. “But at least he makes good lemonade. You want some?”

            Tommy realized he was kind of thirsty. “Sure, pour me a glass.”

            “We’re not that fancy here,” she said, taking some plastic Dixie cups out of the drawers. “These’ll have to do.” She poured out some lemonade into a Dixie cup and handed it to Tommy. He took it and sent it down to his belly in a few gulps, feeling the cold liquid rush down his esophagus and pour into his stomach.

            He patted his flat tummy. “That was really good,” he said, then let out a soft belch.

            “You want some more?” she asked, giggling.

            “You first,” he said.

            “Okay,” Karey said, pouring a full Dixie cup of her own.

            Little did she know, a tiny speck surfaced shortly after she finished pouring. It was the motel manager, groggily coming to his senses after having woken up in a yellow sea inside the pitcher. Looking up, he saw a shirtless teenage boy and a teenage girl in a bikini…his foster daughter, Karey.

            As he treaded in the lemonade, he realized once again that Karey was a hot girl and was glad he had decided to use her as a stripper to entertain the men who came around, but in the back of his mind he wondered why he had never fucked her. No one could stop him out here and she was so hot. It gave a boner just thinking about it, a boner he wanted to shove into her loins.

            Then Karey’s hand grabbed the cup and jerked him back into reality. He was rising. The whole cup was rising. He was heading up, past Karey’s gorgeous stomach, past the firm breasts he had slid his hand down her shirt this morning to hold in his hands. He loved the way she had screamed in fright and he had almost gotten his hand down her panties for the real prize, but she squirmed away. But now he realized something that truly terrified him.

            She was going to swallow him.

            “Karey!” he screamed at the top of his lungs. “Don’t eat me! You can’t! Please, no!”

            But then she closed her eyes as the cup drew nearer to her lips, which parted to reveal an open, cavernous maw that awaited him. The cup tipped forward and the lemonade carried him over her teeth and along the tongue down into a dark hole as he screams echoed all the way down her gullet.

            Tommy watched as Karey finished drinking the cup in a few mouthfuls and came over to put his ear to her belly as the liquid rushed in. The girl finished drinking the lemonade and looked down, pleased to see the cute boy listening intently on her digestive system.

            “Hear anything?” she asked.

            “Oh yeah, it’s in there,” Tommy said. Then he stopped smiling. He heard something, very faintly, very briefly, and then it was gone, drowned by a loud gurgle. He could hear the stomach lurching and churning as it began to digest what Karey had swallowed. Whatever it had been, it was gone.

            He pulled away. “You fine?” she asked.

            “Yeah,” he said. “You got your stuff?”

            She walked over to the desk and pulled a key out of the top desk drawer. “Yeah.”

            “Pack your things,” Tommy said, heading out the door. “Meet us by the Jeep in the parking lot.”

            Tommy walked out and down the hallway, looking back over his shoulder as he went. He was pretty sure he knew what he had heard inside of Karey’s stomach.

            And it sounded like a human scream.

^^^

Simon, Jenny, and Claudia had packed everything up and were taking the suitcases out to the balcony before they would load them into the Jeep later. Claudia was inside the room, and Jenny and Simon were out on the balcony, still in their swim wear.

            “How’s your tummy?” Simon asked her.

            She put a hand on her bloated stomach, which gurgled. “Ugh. That food was so good, but I’ve still got a bad tummy ache. How about you?”

            Simon looked down at his own bulging gut, which seemed to have decreased in size a bit. His teenage metabolism was making quick work of all those meatball subs. He let out a small burp to relieve gas pressure, then rubbed his belly. “Better.”

            “Who’s trying to kill us?” she asked.

            “I’ll explain later,” he said.

            “Does it have anything do with your conspiracy theory about that car earlier?” she asked.

            “Kind of,” Simon said. “I think I sort of stumbled onto something.”

            She looked him up and down and smiled.

            Claudia came out. “Alright guys, I’ve got everything. Where’s Tommy?”

            “He’s coming,” Simon said.

            “What they hell are you kids doing?” said a gruff voice behind him. He turned around. It was the mean Republican man from earlier. “You better not be having sex out here on the balcony!” he thundered.

            “Actually, we were just leaving,” Claudia said.

            “Damn straight you are!” he yelled, grabbing Simon by the arm and pointing to Jenny. “Did you get her pregnant, boy?”

            “No –” Simon began.

            “You teenagers have no respect for life. You play with things that you aren’t meant to play with,” the man rambled.

            “No sir,” Simon said, showing off his own bloated tummy. “She just ate too much. Me too.”

            The man eyed Simon’s belly, then Jenny’s. She burped.

            “Disgusting vermin,” he said. “I’m calling your parents. They should know what you kids are doing out here. You think you can escape to some shitty motel so your folks won’t know you’re having sex and eating too much food.” He grabbed Simon and began pulling him towards the stairs. “You’re coming with me to the reception, pal.”

            “Wait!” Claudia cried. “Get off my boyfriend!” she said and kicked the man in the back of the leg. He let go of Simon and cried in pain.

            “I’m so sorry,” she said, covering her mouth.

            The old man spun around and grabbed her by the throat, forcing the bikini-clad girl against a wall. “You little bitch!” he said, starting to choke her.

            Claudia’s body struggled, but she was unable to break free of his grasp. Suddenly, Simon ran up to him and punched him in the face as he looked to the left, the boy’s fist colliding directly with his nose and breaking it.

            The old man reared back and screamed. “I’ll kill you, boy!” he screamed and lunged for Simon.

            Claudia lashed out with her bare foot, kicking the man in the nuts hard.

            He froze, his hands immediately going to hold his crotch. Then Simon punched him in the head again and the old man feel back to the ground, knocked out cold.

            Claudia threw her arms around her boyfriend and hugged him tight. “Oh, Simon!” she cried, burying her face in his chest. Jenny watched them embrace from a few feet away, and scratched her arm, suddenly feeling guilty.

            “I’ll start loading up the car,” Jenny said. Simon and Claudia separated. They helped her start carrying bags down the stairs to load them into the Jeep.

^^^

Tommy leaned up against a wall outside Karey’s room while she collected her things. He couldn’t stop thinking about what he had heard coming from Karey’s stomach and began thinking about what Simon had said earlier.

            He had been careful to phrase it in front of Karey, but he said she had “no idea” when she said the “Huntress” was going to “take them out to dinner.” Tommy also thought about what Simon had told him on the bus just yesterday morning, about his conspiracy theory that the government was in some way responsible for the shrink rays and keeping them quiet.

            It made him realize that for all the teenagers and other people who had gone missing between parties and other girl’s shrinking-and-eating sprees, there hadn’t been a great deal of police involvement, save for that Detective Kenner guy, Tommy thought. And Simon seemed to think he was in on this too and that he had been at the gas station earlier today. Tommy wondered if he had been the man driving the car that Simon was so worried about. And then that scream from Karey’s belly… What if this Huntress assassin had shrunk the manager and put him in lemonade, knowing someone would come along and drink it.

            He looked down at his own stomach, realizing that if he had taken that second cup the scream would have come from his own belly. The thought of gulping someone, a live person, down and not evening knowing it made him shutter. He didn’t want to tell Karey, but he knew that she would never have to deal with her foster father ever again. But all of that brought him back to what his friend had been telling him earlier, and it really made him wonder:

            What if Simon was right?

            They would all be in danger. They had already been tailed throughout the day and this Huntress was good, getting rid of Karey’s father like that. It had to be Karey’s father who was digesting in her stomach, he realized. Who else would have been in the office? But then he wondered if the manager hadn’t been shrunk in the office, or if the manager wasn’t the one who Karey ate at all. Where were all the motel staff?

            Just then, Karey came out with a duffel bag full of belongings. “You ready?” he asked.

            “Let’s go,” she said.

            They walked past the reception and he saw the man behind the counter was gone. He suddenly wondered if he had been eaten by the Huntress too, or if the Huntress had put someone else in the lemonade too. Tommy wondered if he could have swallowed someone as well and looked down at his tummy once more, thinking about a tiny little person banging on the walls of his stomach as his gastric juices melted them down.

            No, he thought. I didn’t eat anyone. I need to get out of here before I become eaten, though.

            Tommy led Karey back by the pool and looked all around him as they passed by the water, making sure they weren’t followed. He went up a flight of stairs towards where their rooms were and saw the groggy old man from earlier lying unconscious. He peered over the edge and saw the others finishing up loading everything into his Jeep, including his stuff. Good, they were ready to go.

            “Alright,” he told Karey. “Let’s go join them.”

            Just then, they heard a groan and turned to see the old man getting up. He blinked, rubbing his swollen, broken nose and then glared at them, seeing Tommy was in swim trunks and Karey was in a bikini. “You fuckin’ kids,” the man said. “You’re with them aren’t you? The ones who did this to me?”

            He pointed to his nose. Tommy and Karey froze, unsure of what to do.

            “I’m going to kill you,” the old man said. “I’m going to kill all of you!”

            “Sorry, that’s my job,” said a young, female voice.

            All three turned to see the Huntress, coming up the stair well in sexy black lingerie. Tommy saw a bulge start to form in the crotch of the old man’s pants, and tried to hold his own in his swim trunks.

            But then she stepped into the light and he got a good look at her face and froze with horror. Karey saw his face go pale and watched his entire body clench up.

            The old man looked the Huntress up and down and looked ready to make a comment about teenagers and their lack of clothes around here or something, but she never gave him the chance. She brought up the shrink ray with its bright yellow streak on the side and fired, dwindling the old man to half an inch tall instantly.

            Survival instincts kicked in for Tommy, and he grabbed Karey by the arm, pulling her towards the other stairwell as fast as he could.

            The Huntress casually strolled over to the little man and picked him up between her right index finger and her thumb and raised him up to her face. He was screaming at her. “Put me down you fucking murderous cunt!” he yelled.

            She just laughed and looked down at her stomach. It was ready for some more, not that this little morsel would satisfy her appetite. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth wide.

            She imagined the look on the man’s face as she dropped in him in, felt him slide to the back of her throat along the tongue and let him squirm around in there for a few seconds or so before closing her mouth and swallowing. She felt her esophagus pull him down her gullet, easing him down to her stomach.

            She felt him plop in and stood there on the balcony, rubbing her smooth tummy and licking her lips, eyes still closed as she imagined her stomach acids setting to work on him. The burp interrupted her reverie, and she gave a soft giggle.

            Then the Huntress heard the sound of a car pulling out and walked to the edge of the balcony to see the Jeep driving for the exit. It turned right onto the desert road and sped off into the night.

            She smiled to herself. Chasing teenagers was the most fun she’d had in a long time, and the erotic anticipation she had while watching Karey unknowingly swallow the manager through the office window had nearly killed her. She had refrained from eating any more of the teenagers because she was having too much fun with them. If she were being completely professional, they would all be swimming in her tummy by now.

            She had overheard the earlier incident with the groggy old man and had hoped she could find a way of slipping him into Claudia or Jenny’s drink, maybe even put him on a one-way trip to Simon’s tummy. But given the circumstances, she decided to just eat the man herself and looked down at her stomach now with sinister glee, listening to it gurgle and digest him.

            She watched the distant taillights of the Jeeps disappear into the night, then pushed away from the railing. Now it was time to be professional. She had lured them into a false sense of security, but the next time they would not escape her hunger.

            Now the hunt was really going to begin.

^^^

Out on the desert road, Tommy could only see as far as his vehicle’s headlights would allow him as the asphalt stretched off into a black void, the occasional speed limit sign whizzing by them.

            Karey was wedged in the back seat between Jenny and Claudia, with Simon riding shotgun. Everyone had safely put their belongings into the trunk or at their feet before they took off, but they all felt it had been close. Tommy had expected a shrink ray blast to miniaturize the entire vehicle as they drove off, but it never came.

            No one was really saying much, but now Simon leaned over.

            “You were right,” Tommy told him. “I should have believed you from the beginning.”

            “Did you see her?” Simon asked.

            Tommy nodded, his eyes still on the long road ahead of them. “There’s something I need to tell you about her,” he said, the blood draining from his face with memory again.

            “What is it?” he asked.

            Tommy glanced over at him. “She’s my ex-girlfriend Kelsey.”

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Phew! Glad I finally finished that. So sorry guys, these past two months have been hell for my gf and I and a lot of stuff's happened, but now that school is out for the summer I can work more on this!

Even though I was very busy, I tried to put a lot of effort into this chapter, and the first few times it was just too short and not working right, so I tried to perfect it as much as possible. One time my gf came into the room when I was working on it at 2 in the morning and asked me what I was working on and I had to make up something about a research paper!

But still, I was hoping this story would get a 5-star rating because I've put a lot more effort into it than my last few stories and because I really want to have 5-stars again like my earlier stories. I know the last chapter kind of went off on too much belly stuffing with Simon and Jenny, but I tried to bring the focus back to story development and having more stuff happen in this chapter. For the last few chapters, the pace will be much better I promise.

Thanks for being patient, and although I know you don't have to, I would really, really, really like for this story to get back up to five stars please!

I'll try to have Chapter 5 out soon, but until then have a great week everybody!

Pursuit by welcometothejungle

5. Pursuit

Simon felt like Tommy had a driven a knife into his chest, puncturing his lungs and releasing all of the air from his body. He had never known Kelsey but had seen her around school before the party incident happened, and had heard all about it from Tommy himself. But there was still one thing he couldn’t get through his mind about what Tommy had just told him.

            “That makes no fucking sense,” Simon blurted under his breath, so the girls in the back seat wouldn’t hear him. They were still looking out the windows, watching the desert go by underneath the pale moonlight.

            “I know,” said Tommy.

            “Didn’t she get eaten by Alexis?” he asked.

            Tommy nodded.

            “But there’s no way she could have survived that…right?” Simon asked.

            Tommy shook his head. “No, I heard her getting digested in Alexis’s belly. She’s gone.”

            “Then how do you know it was her?” Simon asked.

            “Because I saw her,” Tommy said. “She walked out and shrank that mean old guy. Probably ate him too. But it was her. There was never a doubt in my mind.”

            “Did she recognize you?”

            Tommy thought for a moment. “I don’t know,” he realized. “She didn’t say anything to me. I seemed more surprised to see her.”

            “Wouldn’t she have said “Hi, Tommy?” or something like that?” Simon asked.

            “Probably,” Tommy said, looking out at the road before him. He gripped the wheel and sighed. “What the fuck have we gotten into?” he asked.

            “I don’t know,” Simon said, looking back at Jenny in the rear seat. She was looking out the window, giving him a profile of her beautiful face from this angle. He turned back around and sighed too. “I really don’t know.”

            They drove on into the night.

^^^

The black sedan pulled into the parking space outside of the reception and Kenner stepped out, breathing in the night desert air. He casually strolled across the parking lot and up a flight of stairs to the second-floor balcony where the Huntress stood in her underwear, looking off into the distance.

            “Contact K,” she said. “It’s been a while.”

            “It’s Detective Kenner,” he said, straightening his tie. “At least it has been since last fall.”

            “Ooh,” she cooed, turning her slender body towards him. “That must be a promotion from Special Agent Kenner, right?”

            He glared at her but said nothing.

            “Consider yourself lucky,” she told him. “You messed up and then put you on desk duty in Malibu watching over cute girls in bikinis.”

            “It’s boring as shit,” he said. “I want my old job back, and here you are lounging on the balcony like a Victoria’s Secret model.”

            “Careful,” she said. “There’s more room in here.” She rubbed her gurgling stomach sensually and gave a little burp. Kenner eyed her body up and down and felt a boner coming on, but managed to hide it.

            “Are they in there?” he asked, pointing to her belly.

            “No,” she said. “Just a little snack.” She belched softly again.

            “Then where the hell are they?” he asked.

            She gestured off into the night. “They left. Got away.”

            “When?” he asked, his blood boiling.

            “About ten minutes ago.”

            “This is why I never trust you to do the dirty work!” he hissed. “You always get caught up eating people, becoming horny, and playing with yourself. We need to leave, now!” He turned towards the stairs.

            “Roger that, Special Agent Kenner. Oops, I mean Detective Kenner.”

            He shot her a glance over his shoulder, then continued on with her tow. He couldn’t believe it. All of this time he had waited for a time to strike and prove his worth to Command and they had assigned him a partner who was impossible to deal with. Well, he wasn’t prepared to fail this assignment. He wouldn’t let those kids get away.

            Kenner climbed into the driver’s seat of the car and the Huntress got in next to him. “Where to now?” she cooed.

            Kenner didn’t even look at her as he pulled out of the motel and onto the road. “Wherever they went.”

            He gunned the engine and sped off, leaving the motel in the desert night behind them.

^^^

“Pull over,” Jenny said, holding her still-full tummy. “I think I’m going to be sick.”

            Tommy swerved the wheel and the Jeep drove off the road and stopped. Jenny opened her door and stumbled off into the dark. “Hey wait!” Tommy called, and got out of the car after her.    She started running, the contents of her belly sloshing around and making her want to throw up. She stopped and caught her breath, then felt the hairs on her body stand on end. It was surprisingly cold out here in the desert at night, with no sun beating down to warm her salty skin. And she was still only in a bikini. Jenny hugged herself tightly, running her hands along the smooth hairs of her arms, feeling the goosebumps on her skin, even on her abdomen.

            She wanted a boy to hold her and touch her like this, but she didn’t want that boy to be Tommy. In spite of her better self, she was falling for Simon hopelessly and head over heels. But she felt so terrible, so guilty for the kisses they had already shared.

            Tommy ran up behind her, still only his swim trunks. Even in the glow of the moonlight, she could get a good look at his attractive frame, fit and lean but not too buff. It was nothing to do with his body that she didn’t like, though. It was just the way she felt a connection with Simon more than him. But how to tell him?

            “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I know we’ve all been through a lot tonight, but –”

            “It’s not that. It’s…” She swallowed hard, feeling the glom of spit slid down her esophagus towards her gurgling stomach. “I saw you with Karey. I saw you kiss.”

            Tommy backed up in shock. “I’m so sorry you had to see that. But I pushed her off a moment later, didn’t you see?”

            Jenny had, but she realized that by lying she could sow the seeds of a break-up. But then that would make it feel like he had done something wrong, and she didn’t want him to feel like that. He was a nice boy, after all and Jenny suddenly realized she was doing a bad thing.

            She was the cheater, not him. She was the liar, not him.

            Jenny felt terrible to the pit of her stomach, and it wasn’t just from the food she ate.

            She shook her head. “Tommy, I just –”

            He kissed her, full on the lips, and hugged her body tightly to his. There was no boner in his swim trunks, no groping of her ass, just a long kiss full of wet passion. Then he pulled away. “Jenny, we need to have a talk about this, but not right now. Simon was right about something, and now some people are trying to kill us. We need to go. Now.”

^^^

Simon, Karey, and Claudia had remained in the car. “What’s going on?” Claudia asked as soon as Tommy had exited the car to go run after Jenny.

            “I think I stumbled onto something,” said Simon. “I’ll explain it as soon as they get back in the car.”

            Claudia nodded and sat in her seat. Then she leaned forward and gave Simon a kiss on the cheek. He didn’t return one, but smiled. “Thanks babe,” he said.

            She leaned back into her seat, feeling like something was missing between the two of them. Ever since they had started the trip, Simon had been different. She wondered if he didn’t like her anymore or if it was just the trip and the people trying to kill them.

            But then she noticed something strange. Karey put her hand on Claudia’s knee. At first she didn’t really notice it, but Karey gradually started moving her hand towards Claudia’s thong. After all, they were both in bikinis.

            Karey was also leaning into her, her smooth skin pressing against Claudia’s side. Claudia decided to not move as Karey slid her fingers under the thong slightly, then moved them back out and resumed sitting next to her normally.

            Claudia’s heart was beating faster than ever before. What was going on? She had felt a tingling sensation that deep, deep down she had been slightly aware of, but never really thought about before. That part of her suddenly felt awakened, like it was growing inside her. A new, forbidden desire.

            No. She swallowed that feeling away, repressed the thought and let it sink into the dark recesses of her mind. Claudia had butterflies in her stomach, but they began to subside as she glanced down at her smooth tummy. What had she just thought about? It was gone now, but she never wanted it to come back. Except that maybe, just maybe, some part of her did.

            Tommy and Jenny got back into the car and Tommy started driving again, turning the wheel so that the vehicle headed back onto the empty road. “You want to explain some things, Simon?” he said.

            Then under his breath, he whispered: “The edited version.” Simon nodded, knowing what he meant: cut out the parts about the shrink ray. Then it would have gotten awkward, especially since Simon knew that both Jenny and Claudia had eaten people before and never even known about it. Some of them were bad, but others were good people like Bobby’s girlfriend Francine who Jenny accidentally swallowed at a Christmas party.

            “I was poking around on some conspiracy theory sights recently and this one guy had some interesting things to say about something tied to our school. So I sent him an email and never heard back from him, but then the next thing I knew we were being followed and now nearly killed by some government agents. One of them is a girl who looks to be about our age but is probably older, and a police detective who looks about 30 named Kenner.”

            “What was the conspiracy theory this guy had come up with?” Karey asked. “The one you contacted him about.”

            “Uh…,” Simon said, quickly thinking. “Just…all the disappearances lately. He thought the government was somehow involved. I never got to find out more.”

            “We need to find out the truth,” Jenny said. “Get to the bottom of this.”

            “We can do that later,” Tommy said. “Right now all we need to do is survive.”

            Simon looked in the passenger mirror and saw some headlights in the distance behind them, maybe a hundred or so feet back. “Oh shit!” he said. “It’s them!”

            Tommy looked in the rear view mirror. “You sure?”

            The three girls in the back looked over their shoulders. “I think I can see it,” Jenny said, squinting her eyes. “It’s some sort of black sedan.”

            Simon and Tommy exchanged looks. “It’s them,” Simon said. “I’m sure of it.”

            Tommy looked ahead on the road. There was nothing in front of them by the endless expanse of desert and darkness. Then Tommy saw it.

            A juncture. A crossroads.

            The road had been curving east for some time now and by taking the left up ahead they would continue on their Northern course towards San Francisco. By continuing straight ahead they would head towards the Nevada border. But to the South, the arrow pointed towards Palm Springs.

            “Change of vacation plans, guys,” Tommy said. He slowed the car as they approached the intersection and made a hard right onto the southbound lane. The Jeep nearly tipped over as then did so, then the right-side wheels came crashing back down as Tommy put the petal to the metal.

            The vehicle began accelerating very quickly as Simon saw the speedometer tick up towards 100 miles per hour.

            “What are you doing?” Karey screamed from the back over the roar of the engine.

            “Losing them,” he replied.

            Simon and Jenny clutched their door handles and looked sick, their bellies still digesting those meatball subs. Claudia and Karey grabbed hold of whatever they could as everyone held on for dear life.

            Tommy gripped the steering wheel, watching ahead as his car fly over the asphalt, the road lanes whipping by. He thought of having sex with Jenny in his mind, making his hard pump faster and a boner grow in his trunks. But that didn’t matter. He felt like an animal. He felt alive. And no two-bit government agent was going to take that from him. Even if she might have been his ex-girlfriend.

            But Tommy didn’t think of that as the vehicle roared and sped down the desert road. He thought of the girl he loved and his friends, and that kept him going. There was a soda can in the cup holder next to him from earlier. He picked it up and drained the rest in a single gulp, feeling the liquid trickle down his throat to ignite the fire in his belly like an engine. He belched, patted his stomach, then grabbed the wheel with both hands again.

            “Simon, where are they?” he asked, still clenching the wheel and starring ahead with furious intensity.

            Simon looked over his shoulder. Off in the distance, he saw faint lights swing around the curve at the crossroads. Then the car began to build speed.

            “We’ve got a good start,” Simon said. “But they’ll gain on us.”

            Jenny looked behind them, then back up front. “We need to hide.”

            “Where?” Claudia asked.

            Simon saw a big billboard advertising Palm Springs loom out of the night in front of them. “There!” he said.

            Tommy saw it. He killed the lights and applied the brakes, the car lurching to almost a halt from its high velocity as he steered it behind the big billboard, then threw the car into reverse and backed up all the way to the rear of the sign. He twisted the keys, turning the car off to kill the tail lights.

            “Now what?” Karey asked.

            “We wait,” Simon said.

            Nobody made a sound except for the occasional breathing. Jenny’s tummy gurgled, and she clutched it with both hands but refrained from groaning.

            Then a moment later, the sedan sped by them down the road without stopping. Tommy kept his hand by the keys, but the tail lights faded off into the distance and were gone.

            After another few seconds of silence, Claudia asked: “What do we do now?”

            “I think it’s time we got some rest,” Tommy said, leaning back in his seat. “We’ll hit the road again after sunrise.”

            No one seemed to disagree.  They all curled up and started to drift off, trying to make the most they could of their limited space.

            A few minutes later. Simon turned over in his seat and used the headrest like a semi-upright pillow. He had a good view of Jenny in the back seat and smiled at her, loving the way the moonlight illuminated her face as she leaned her against the glass window.

            Then her eyes fluttered open. She saw him staring back at her and a smile came to her lips. They held each other’s gaze for a least a minute, then she closed her eyes and went to sleep, that same smile still on her face.

            A shiver of joy ran down Simon’s spine as he too drifted off to sleep, dreaming of forbidden love and the most wonderful girl in the world.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys, but thanks for hanging in there! My girlfriend and I have been going through some stuff but we're fine now. In fact, we're going on a trip to Palm Springs on Tuesday which is what inspired me to have the characters change direction and go there in this chapter.

My original working outline was kinda shitty towards the end so I've been reworking the plot. There's only 2 chapters left, and I promise there'll be more erotic stuff in those. In fact, things are going to get pretty hot in the next chapter...

Check back next week to see what I've got in store and thanks for bringing the rating back up to five stars guys, I really appreciate it!

More Than Friends by welcometothejungle

6. More Than Friends

Simon woke up to daylight streaming down through the Jeep’s windshield onto his face. He blinked and stretched, then fully opened his eyes. He was now looking out the passenger window, seeing the desert go by. He looked over the other way to see that Tommy was wide-awake and driving the car. The girls were still asleep in the backseat.

                 “How long have you been up?” Simon asked, rubbing his eyes. He looked down to see that his tummy was flat again, the remainder of the meatball subs having been digested while he slept. In fact, he felt kind of hungry again…

                 “About half an hour,” Tommy said. “I’ve only been driving for about 20 minutes though.”

                 Simon nodded and leaned back into his seat. He looked back behind him at Jenny, so beautiful even as she slept, then turned forward again and closed his eyes.

                 When he opened them again, he realized they were no longer on the open desert road. They were driving down a peaceful avenue lined with trees and one-story shops and restaurants each side. There were other drivers on the road and people walking along the sidewalks, talking pictures like tourists. Despite all the green around them, Simon could see all the desert mountains in the distance. They were in some kind of Southern California oasis.

                 “Where are we?” he asked.

                 “Palm Springs,” Tommy announced.

                 Simon looked behind him. The girls were waking up, stretching their arms and legs. Jenny rubbed her eyes and then glanced out the window. “Wow, it’s really pretty,” she noticed.

                 “It’s a tourist spot, mostly,” Tommy said. He looked at the time. “Alright, we slept in so it’s just after noon now. We need to park someplace so I can phone local hotels and see who has a room open.”

                 “How about we go some place to eat?” Claudia said, looking down at her grumbling tummy.

                 “Yeah,” said Simon, rubbing his belly too. “I could use some grub.”

                 “Food it is, then,” Tommy said, turning the wheel.

^^^

There was a locally run diner on the Southern outskirts of town. Tommy parked there and asked Karey to reach over into the trunk to grab them some shirts, and for the girls, shorts too. Karey just grabbed shirts from her own bag and she was shorter than Claudia and Jenny, so the tops and skirts they were given to go over their thongs didn’t exactly fit.

                 Claudia wore a blue shirt that revealed some of her lower belly but not her navel, but Jenny wasn’t so lucky. The pink shirt with black lines that she wore gave Simon a great look at her belly button and little bit of the skin just above that. He felt the boner coming on in his swim trunks, but managed to hide it as they walked towards the entrance of the restaurant.

                 Still, Jenny saw him smiling at her tummy and she smiled, but she looked conflicted, biting her lip as if something was wrong. He felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach. Was she having second thoughts about him? He realized that might be a good thing, considering that he could then continue with Claudia, but that just didn’t sit well with him. He had fallen for her. Hard.

                 They went into the diner and a waitress took them to a rounded booth meant for 5 or more people. Tommy sat at one end next to Jenny while Simon sat in between her and Claudia on the other side. They ordered milkshakes and food – hamburgers and hot dogs.

                 Tommy got up. “I’ve got to phone some hotels,” he said. “Be right back.”

                 Karey and Claudia started talking about stuff so Jenny and Simon just sat in silence. It felt really awkward and they were each trying very hard to look at anywhere but at the other person. Finally the waitress brought them their milkshakes. Simon realized both he and Jenny had ordered cookies and cream shakes.

                 She picked up hers and began gulping the cold liquid through the straw. He started to sip on his too, reminiscing about the times that they had shared last evening. The first kiss in the gas-station store…

                 “I’m surprised I could even think of ordering one of these things after all I ate last night,” she said jokingly.

                 His eyes lit up. He was so happy she was talking to him that he could barely hold back the big smile on his face. “Yeah, me too,” he said.

                 She was looking at him. And he was looking at her. Right into her beautiful almond eyes.

                 He felt her hand move onto his knee. He moved his hand onto her knee. Then she moved her hand again and everything changed forever.

                 Without Claudia or Karey or anyone noticing, she touched his crotch.

                 Instantly he went erect, but she kept her hand there, massaging his privates with her fingers. She wasn’t looking at him and he wasn’t looking at her anymore, but they were very much engaged in each other.

                 His breathing came quicker and he realized he had to return the favor. Cautiously, he moved his left hand back along her leg, tracing it up her skirt until he reached the bathing suit thong. He heard her give a little gasp in anticipation. She wanted him to go in, to enter the lion’s den. Now Simon hesitated. She hadn’t touched his actual privates yet, just his pants. Going here would be going closer to home plate than he ever had before, save for that one time when he kissed Claudia while she was topless. But his girlfriend was sitting right next to him and he was about finger her best friend?

                 Her hand clenched harder on his crotch. Go, she was telling him. Make a decision.

                 Simon sucked air into his lungs. He went in, reaching around the thong and pushing his fingers beyond the safe touch threshold. He saw her lips quiver and she grabbed the milkshake, sucking on the straw to cover her pleasure. Simon saw she was biting the plastic. “Deeper,” she hissed between her teeth.

                 He went in more, feeling the smoothness and tenderness of her loins as the erotic pleasure masked the disgust with what he was actually doing. Fifth grade Simon would have thrown up with the thought of such “girl cooties”. But for Simon, this was all he could think of for the past 24 hours. He began massaging, getting in there, then calmly pulled. Jenny began breathing normally again. He wiped his hand on his napkin as she moved her hand from his crotch back to her lap.

                 They both knew they wanted more, but there was only really one more place they could go. And so few places they could do it.

                 Just then, Tommy walked in with his phone in hand. “Alright guys, the Best Western said they’ll have a room ready in about an hour. So let’s eat up.”

                 He saw Jenny was still smiling. “Is the milkshake good?” he asked.

                 “Delicious,” she said, looking down and smiling. Claudia looked over too and saw that Simon was also smiling.

                 “Is yours good?” she asked.

                 “Oh yeah,” he said, talking another sip. “It’s great.”

^^^

Kenner drummed his fingers along the steering wheel. “Where are they?” he growled.

                 Sitting next to him, the Huntress was looking at her phone. “Surveillance says they just pulled into a local Best Western.”

                 “About time,” Kenner said, taking his gun out of his holster and loading it. He pulled a silencer out of his jacket and screwed it on. The sedan was parked just outside of the town limits at the side of the road. They had driven to Palm Springs in the early hours of the morning but hadn’t been able to find the kids in Palm Springs all day. He was worried that they had already turned around and headed north, but the Huntress had used their superior’s assets to track them down. They were in fact in Palm Springs, and it was here that Kenner would see to it that they died.

                 He had waited many long months to wrap up his pathetic desk duty and his inane cover-up of crazed teenage girls eating people with the shrink ray. He just wanted to kill these adolescent punks or let the Huntress shove them up her vagina or something. He didn’t really care how the job got done, so long as it was over soon. Personally, he would’ve shot the kids up with his silenced pistol back at the motel, put their bodies in his car, and driven them way out into the middle of the desert to bury them deep. Nobody would’ve ever heard from them again. But because of this stupid, late-teens fetishist bitch he was stuck wasting a day out in Palm Springs when he could be getting back to where the real action was.

                 “We should let them get settled in,” said the Huntress. “Make them feel secure at this hotel and then wait for our time to strike.”

                 “Whatever you say,” Kenner growled. “Let’s just get this over with.”

                 He put the car into drive and pulled out onto the road, heading into town. It was a nice place for tourists, he thought, but he hated playing tourists. There was only so much of the beach and sunshine he could take. He needed to get back to the real world, not this glitzy superficial place he thought. Maybe the higher-ups would re-promote him after this. He could tell them all about how the Huntress nearly fucked it all up because she was going to let the kids go and pursue them when she was hungry again. She might be an animal, he thought, but I am the real Hunter.

                 And with that he pressed down harder on the gas and accelerated the black sedan towards those who had evaded his clutches for too long.

^^^

They checked in at the hotel and Tommy paid cash for three rooms, since Karey wanted her own. Claudia and Simon’s was on the first floor and Tommy’s and Jenny’s was on the second. Karey’s was down another corridor on the second floor.

                 Simon unloaded everything in his room with Claudia, whose stomach rumbled. “You okay?” he asked her.

                 “Yeah,” she said. “I ate some food at the diner, but I think I’ll be hungry again in a little bit.”

                 “I could order you something,” he offered.

                 She shrugged. “I was going to go hang out by the pool in a little bit anyway.”

                 “Okay,” he said. “I’ll be around the hotel. I’m going to see what they have on offer.”

                 Claudia nodded and leaned back on the bed, closing her eyes and sighing. Taking his room key, he left and walked over to the elevator to take up to the second floor. When he arrived on the next level, he walked over to Tommy and Jenny’s room.

                 As he did so, she walked out. “Oh, hey!” she said.

                 “Hey!” he said too, scratching the back of his head. He looked behind her.

                 She lowered her voice. “Tommy’s just chilling and watching movies.”

                 “Claudia wants to go to the swimming pool later,” he said.

                 They started walking back towards the elevator. Clearly they were both thinking the same thing. “I don’t know how we would…,” he began.

                 She nodded, biting her lip.

                 “I mean, Tommy’s my best friend and Claudia’s your best friend. I don’t want to betray them. They’ve done nothing wrong.”

                 “I know,” she said. “I’ve been thinking the same thing over and over, but…”

                 She grabbed his hands and looked at him with her almond eyes. “I’m in love with you.”

                 “I love you too,” he said. “But, I’ve never gotten that far with something before.”

                 She scratched the back of her head. “Me neither.”

                 They continued walking on in silence, past the elevator. Then Simon got an idea. “Just once. We do it and then we never tell them about it again. Nobody’ll ever know.”

                 “But we’ll know,” she said.

                 “It can be our little secret,” he said.

                 Her eyes lit up and she smiled, excited by the thought. “Our own little conspiracy. Covering up the truth.”

                 “Damn it,” he realized. “I left the condoms in my room downstairs.”

                 She pulled out a pack of Trojan Ecstasy from her pocket, smiling. “Tommy wanted me to use them later,” she said. “But…”

                 “We can still sleep with our boyfriends or girlfriends,” he said. “But for our first time, we should do it with someone we really care about.”

                 “But how?” she asked. “Can we maybe rent another room?”

                 Just then, a door opened nearby. Karey stuck her head out, looking like she had just woken up from a nap. “Hey, have you guys seen Claudia?”

                 “Yeah,” Simon said, suddenly getting an idea in his head. He started walking over to Karey. “She’s downstairs in room 104. Just knock and she’ll let you in.”

                 “Thanks!” Karey said and took off down the hall. Simon put his foot in the door to her room before it could close. Jenny saw and her eyes lit up, her mouth opening wide in a smile. He put a finger to his lips, waiting until Karey was gone.

                 “I think she has a thing for Claudia,” he said.

                 “Probably,” said Jenny. “But you know, love who you want to love…”

                 “Speaking of which…” he said. He pulled her inside and shut the door behind them, locking it across with the latch. It was dark in here even though it was only late afternoon because Karey had closed over the blinds, proving his nap hypothesis correct.

                 Sweat began to pour down his face in anticipation and he turned towards Jenny, watching as she pulled off the pink top with a giggle. Next, she kicked her short shorts to the ground and pressed him back against the door, kissing him as she pulled his fly down. He felt his shorts fall to the ground. Simon couldn’t believe this was happening, and most of all, that it was happening with her.

                 “Come on,” she cooed as she turned around, undoing her bikini top and let it fall to the ground to give him a view of her gorgeous bare, topless back…

^^^

Claudia was just finished taking off her clothes to reveal her bikini underneath when a knock came on the door. “Who is it?” she asked.

                 “It’s me,” came Karey’s voice.

                 Her heart sank. Ever since the little incident last night in the car, she had felt strange around that girl, but at the same time excited. She had kept it to small talk at the diner, but she had a feeling that Karey wanted to go beyond that.

                 Still, she opened up the door. Karey eyed her with a yummy look. “Mmm, you look delicious,” she said, entering the room and kissing Claudia full on the lips.

                 Claudia didn’t know what to do but stand there. It felt so wrong, yet so right as Karey rubbed her hands down the flanks of her body. It made Claudia feel so horny, like she wanted to kiss Karey naked on the bed and roll around in the sheets together –

                 “NO!” she said, pushing away. Karey looked stunned. Claudia stood their panting, looking angry.

                 “I’m sorry,” Karey said. “I thought when you let me touch you in the car it was a sign that you were okay…”

                 “I’M NOT OKAY WITH THIS!” she roared. “I’m not gay, I’m not a lesbian. I’m not any of your disgusting filth! My parents would never accept me even if I were!” She was panting more now, breathing like a dog concentrating her hate towards Karey, forcing those feeling she felt during the kiss deep back down into her mind. “You’re trying to make me this way,” she said. “It’s all you.”

                 “I’m sorry, Claudia,” Karey said. “But I’m not gay or lesbian or anything like that. I’m bisexual. I can love both attractive men and attractive women. That’s fine if you don’t, but I’m sure your parents would –”

                 “No,” Claudia said, her eyes welling up. “No, this is wrong. My parents are Republicans. They warned me about this kind of crap that you people try to pull. I wanted to lose my virginity with Simon, with a boy not some fucked up chick we met at the side of the road when someone tried to kill us.”

                 “I won’t judge you, Claudia,” Karey said. “But I went through the same thing when I realized I was bi. I started feeling things for girls while still liking guys. Then I realized: I can like them both. Now I can understand your family background and that’s fine, but haven’t you felt anything like this before?”

                 In fact, Claudia had. The last day of grade eight she had briefly, very briefly fallen in love with a girl before she swallowed that attraction down. It had lasted only about a day before she was alone with the girl privately and gave her a kiss on the cheek. The girl looked at her with horror and Claudia realized her mistake, but luckily the girl forgave and seemed to have forgotten about that since. That girl was Jenny.

                 “I’m sorry,” Claudia said. “I need to get out of here.” She walked out of the door and took her room key with her.

                 Karey was left behind. “Oh well,” she thought out loud as she sat down and turned on the TV. “It was worth a try.”

                 Then she saw something. Claudia’s suitcase. Smiling, she walked over and rummaged through it, coming out with some panties. Karey sniffed inhaling the inside of them deeply, her guilty pleasure. Then she plopped herself back down on the bed. Maybe, just maybe, Claudia would come back in and have a one-off with her. She wanted to make Claudia’s day better.

                 After all, she knew that as soon as she left her room that Simon and Jenny had gone in, and that only meant one thing. Hopefully Claudia never found out, Karey thought. She would hate to see her cry after learning that the boy she wanted to lose her virginity to and was clinging to her heterosexuality for was sleeping with her best friend.

^^^

It had only been an hour, but if felt like forever. Jenny was curled up next him, her naked skin pressing up against his. She was sleeping and he watched her stomach expand in and out with each breath she took, a smile still on her face.

                 There wasn’t one of his though, not because he hadn’t just had the best time of his life, but because the consequences of what he had just done were now dawning on him. He had betrayed Claudia, the girl who loved him dearly. He had betrayed Tommy, his best friend for the past year whom he had gone through so many life-threatening experiences with. He had betrayed Jenny, by luring her in for sex and going through with it even when he should have made the better choice for them both, at least for now. And finally, he had betrayed himself. He had let his guard down, allowed himself to be blinded by love when he already had an amazing girlfriend of his own. He was ungrateful for what he had and now as he tried to have it all he was closer than ever before to losing it all.

                 But he loved Jenny. He loved the way she made love to him, the way she arched her back when he ejaculated and the kisses her tender lips had given him. But his brain was in conflict with his hormones and he decided, for the time being, no matter what came next, to enjoy this moment, as the girl he loved slept next to him naked.

                 Simon leaned over and kissed her cheek. She began to wake up, smiling but keeping her eyes shut. He hugged her close and leaned his head up against her bare breasts, kissing her near the nipple and nuzzling her.

                 She sighed, her eyes still closed. “It’s all gonna go downhill from now, isn’t it?”

                 He savored the moment, tender as it was, hoping it would never end. “Yep,” he said, knowing it could only be true.

                 No more than two seconds later, the door swung open. Simon and Jenny bolted upright, covering their bodies with the sheets as they cuddled together. Two figures came around the corner. It was Kenner and the Huntress, who was now in her cat suit again.

                 “Aww, how cute…,” the Huntress said.

                 Then she drew her shrink ray and aimed it squarely at the two of them.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

End Notes:

First of all, I would really like to thank whoever edited the Voreverse Wikia a little while ago. Sorry I should have noticed it sooner but that made my day so PLEASE feel free to continue editing, whoever or wherever you are. It really made me happy to see that someone took the time to edit that project which I had almost considered dead at this point.

Also, there's only one more chapter left so I'm looking forward to wrapping up this story, hopefully next week. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Ive been in Palm springs this past week with my girlfriend which gave me some inspiration and I managed to write a little bit of it here and there. I just told her I was watching Vine and commenting on reddit!

See you next week!

The Program by welcometothejungle

7. The Program

“Why are you after us, Kelsey?” Simon blurted out. Using her name was the last thing he could think of. “What did we do that you want us dead so badly?”

                 The Huntress blinked. “How do you know my name?”

                 “You went to our school. You dated Tommy. Alexis ate you but you somehow survived and now you’re working for some government conspiracy group.”

                 The Huntress shook her head, confused. “I don’t know anyone named Tommy. I’ve never been to school. My whole life I worked for the Program.”

                 “The Program?” Jenny asked, still holding up the sheets to cover her breasts. She looked very confused by what Simon was saying. What was all this talk about people being eaten?

                 Kenner drew his silenced pistol. “Enough, you’re telling them too much!”

                 The Huntress smirked. “They know nothing. We’re just being cautious by killing them.”

                 “No,” said Kenner. “They founded a little club dedicated to finding out the truth behind the shrink rays.”

                 “Shrink rays?” Jenny asked. “Simon, what the fuck is going on here?”

                 “Enough!” the Huntress said. “Get out of the bed and put on some underwear. You first.” She aimed the shrink ray at Simon. He complied. Kenner looked away but the Huntress licked her lips when she saw his exposed crotch. She threw a glance at Jenny. “You are one lucky girl…”

                 After still being so close to the naked Jenny, Simon couldn’t control his boner. He was so hard right now it almost hurt, but he managed to pull on his boxer briefs. Jenny was next, sliding out of bed and trying to cover her vagina and her boobs, each with one arm. She picked her thong off the ground and pulled it up with both hands, giving both Kenner and the Huntress a look at her hanging breasts as she leaned over.

                 “Nice,” Kenner said, discretely trying to fix his pants.

                 Jenny reached for her bra, a short distance away. “Nope,” said the Huntress, eyeing the beautiful girl with a yummy look. “I like the view.”

                 Jenny looked almost sad and ashamed, but more worried than anything else as she backed up and covered her breasts with her arms, starting to hyperventilate. Simon felt for her. This was disgusting. They had to find a way out of this. But how?

                 “Now get real close,” the Huntress said. Simon scrambled across the bed and hugged Jenny tight, feeling her skin against his making him feel immediately better. She leaned into his chest as he rubbed her arms, feeling the fine blond hairs along them. “What a cute couple,” the Huntress said, then fired.

                 They were miniaturized down to half an inch in a split second. Simon had been down this route three times before, but for Jenny it was entirely new experience.

                 She was terrified. “What? What the fuck just happened? Did she shrink us? Simon, what’s going on?”

                 “Relax,” he said. “I’ve been in jams like this before.”

                 “Before?” she said. “When?”

                 “I’ll explain later,” he said.

                 The Huntress loomed over them and scooped them up in her gargantuan hand. Jenny let out a shrill scream and clutched Simon for dear life. Then they looked up and the Huntress’s beautiful face as licked her lips.

                 “Just eat them and lets go,” Kenner said.

                 The Huntress stared down at the cowering, terrified kids. She thought for a moment. “Nah. I think I’ll save them for some fun.”

                 “What?!” Kenner exclaimed. “We don’t have time for this.”

                 “Come on, we’ll feed them to some other girl and it’ll be sexy!” the Huntress exclaimed. “You’re such a downer, never letting me have any fun.”

                 “And you’re always acting like a teenage girl,” he said.

                 “Technically, I am,” she smirked.

                 “No,” Kenner said. “You’re a lot younger.”

                 “You’re not my father,” she scoffed. “You’re not even my superior. Now get out of here before I think about eating you too. Your job is done. I’ll take it from here.”

                 Kenner’s face went red like a tomato. He looked like he was going to blow up. Then he let out a deep breath, regaining his composure. “Fine,” he said, turning towards the door. “Command isn’t going to be very happy about this. Neither is the Director.”

                 The Huntress – Kelsey, whatever her name was – looked down at Simon and Jenny and licked her lips. “You know what?” she said. “I think I might eat one of you right now. Just because you look so tasty.”

                 She reached down and plucked Jenny up in her fingers as her stomach rumbled. “You look delicious pudding-pop,” she cooed.

                 Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs. “Simon, help me! Don’t let her eat me!”

                 But Simon could do nothing as the Huntress held him tightly in her fingers. He felt like a half-inch ant waiting to be crushed. “Jenny, hold on!” he cried out, but there was nothing he could do as the giantess opened her lips and carried the girl he loved towards her gaping maw.

                 It was his fault, he realized. Jenny was still screaming and crying for him, but it was as if he couldn’t hear her screams anymore. He realized she was already gone, to be digested in the Huntress’s belly. He killed her and he knew it. He indulged in the temptation of forbidden sex and now she was going to pay for it. He should’ve just kept it in his pants, he thought.

                 And now he was forced to watch, as the giantess dropped Jenny into her jaws like a little piece of candy and closed her mouth, licking her lips slowly. He could imagine the poor, topless girl in the dark, dank cavern of the Huntress’s mouth, crying and waiting for the one-way trip down into the giantess’s digestive track.

                 He didn’t want to think about what came next, but his ears heard it loud and clearly.

                 The Huntress gulped.

^^^

Claudia pushed her sunglasses onto her forehead as she leaned back into the pool reclining chair, letting the sun tan her olive, salty skin that was not covered by the bikini as it dipped towards the horizon beyond the distant mountains. There was another hour or so of daylight at least, she thought, leaning back and looking out across the pool. The back of the hotel was right next to a sloping desert hill. She thought about what lay over that hill, just as she thought about what might come for her future.

                 She loved Tommy and knew he loved her dearly too. He would be heartbroken if she cheated on him, especially with another girl. Then, suddenly it hit her. The reason she felt she had been drifting apart from him lately wasn’t because of him.

                 It was because of her. She, Claudia, was the one to blame.

                 And it was because of that bitch Karey. She’s turning me into a lesbian, Claudia thought, leaning all the way back, her face looking as if she were sick with the thought as she glanced up at the blue sky. Claudia knew these weird feelings she was having were the root of all the problems she had been having lately. Of course, it had been a weird few days. Someone was trying to kill them and she thought she would be relaxing at some fancy San Francisco hotel by now, ready to sleep with Simon when the night fell and their lust burned with erotic passion.

                 A smile came to her face as she thought about having him inside her. Without him, she felt empty, hollow. Then a gurgle erupted from her gut and she realized she was hungry. No wonder she didn’t feel right. Whenever she was worried, sad, or just didn’t feel right, Claudia liked to eat. It made her feel better to have a nice belly full of snacks. She enjoyed eating and loved going to restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and Olive Garden because she loved snacking on the bread and filling herself up with the big portions. As a result, despite her slim frame, her tummy had a nice soft layer that wasn’t that noticeable unless compared to Jenny, who had a very slim abdomen without being bony or scrawny (Claudia had long accepted that Jenny had the perfect body or a close to it as anyone she had ever known). She would frequently burp and pretend like no one saw it throughout middle school, even though everyone joked about her and her appetite, but in high school she embraced her eating habits and burping as part of who she was.

                 But she knew, deep down, that the feelings she had felt for Karey were not who she was. Those thoughts needed to be contained, repressed and hidden forever. But a small part of her questioned whether or not those feelings were a fraction of who she was. As Karey had said, she could be bisexual without being a full-on lesbian. She could love both cute guys and cute girls.

                 Her stomach rumbled. She put a hand on it and groaned. A nearby hotel employee saw and came over. “Excuse me, miss,” she said. “Are you feeling okay?”

                 “Yeah,” said Claudia, rubbing her empty belly. “I’m just hungry, that’s all.”

                 “Oh, we just started extending room service to the pool area,” the lady said, pulling out a menu. “We can have anything on here delivered right to you.”

                 Claudia’s tummy rumbled again just from reading the menu. “I’ll have some of this, this, this, this, and this.”

                 The lady laughed. “Hungry girl, aren’t you?”

                 Claudia patted her stomach. “Just wait till you see me when I’m full.”

                 “Okay,” she said, pulling out a notepad. “What did you want again?”

                 Claudia read off several items that suited her fancy. The lady said they would be out shortly and asked what room she should charge it too. Claudia told her and the lady was off.

                 She suddenly felt better and rubbed her anticipating stomach. She could almost already taste the food.

                 Claudia leaned back and licked her lips at the thought.

^^^

Simon was crying, weeping, wallowing. He couldn’t believe it had come to this. But the fact was undeniable. Jenny had been eaten by the Huntress right before his very eyes. And now he was next. But the giantess had said she wanted to save someone for feeding to another girl. He hoped she picked Claudia. It would be fitting for him to end inside the stomach of the sweet girl he had cheated on only for all of this to happen.

                 The Huntress smacked her lips above him. “Mmm, mmm, she sure was delicious!” she said.

                 Simon couldn’t stop crying. Then something occurred to him. It sounded there was something in the Huntress’s mouth still. Then, as he watched, the giantess dished her fingers into her maw and fished out the terrified, topless teenager – now drenched in saliva – and plopped her back into her hand next to Simon.

                 He ignored the goop all over her and kissed her full on the lips, hugging her tight. “Oh God,” he said. “Jenny, I thought you were gone. My life, everything – it was all over!”

                 The giantess just chuckled at the tiny humans in her palm. “I really got you there!” she said. “Bet you didn’t see that one coming!”

                 Suddenly, two hands appeared behind her, pulling tightly wound linen, almost like a rope, around the Huntress’s throat like a garrote. It was Kenner, and he pulled her back in a choke hold as she struggled. Before he and Jenny fell off her hand, he saw that the bedsheets were gone. Kenner must have rolled them up to use as a weapon.

                 Then they were falling.

                 Down, down, through the air.

                 “Put out your arms!” Simon yelled to Jenny as they dropped towards the carpet. “The air resistance will slow us down!”

                 She did as she was told. Together, they landed safely on the floor and started running away from the Huntress, who kicked and wriggled as Kenner held her tight. They watched up in awe and amazement at the struggle before their eyes. The Huntress was starting to go purple, grabbing up at Kenner in an effort to stop him, but it was to no avail. He was a professional. He had done this before and never once had he failed.

                 In her final moments, the Huntress looked down at the carpet where her prey had escaped, the only prey she never caught, in a contorted mix of anger and shock. Then her head lolled back and her arms and legs twitched briefly.

                 The Huntress was still.

                 Kenner let her lifeless body slide to the ground, then he looked up.

                 “Oh shit,” Simon said. “Run!”

                 Kenner lunged for them. The carpet was a light color and their mostly-naked white bodies stood out. The government agent’s left hand caught Simon and hoisted him up into the air.

                 “Simon, no!” Jenny cried.

                 “Keep running!” Simon called after her.

                 Tears streaming down her face, she kept running. But Kenner’s massive right hand got her a moment later too. The giant man brought them up to face level.

                 “I’ve got you little fuckers now,” he growled. He glanced over at the hotel room’s bathroom, and then slowly turned his head back towards them, a mischievous grin on his face. “I hope you like potty humor,” he chuckled. “Cause all the problems you’ve been causing me are about to go down the drain.”

^^^

Karey moped about on her way to the front lobby. Another failed try with an impossibly cute girl. Even though she was bi and could fall in love with members of either gender, she always had had a secret preference for girls. She didn’t know why. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of a same-sex romance, or that she had performed things with guys around all four bases many times back at the motel on her foster father’s orders and meeting an amazing girl was just a break from the filth of men.

                 She knew not all men were bad though, and not all girls were nice, thinking of how cruel it was that Jenny and Simon were having sex despite already being in great relationships. She found both Tommy and Claudia attractive and secretly wished for a threesome. She got all horny imagining giving Claudia a hand job while sucking Tommy’s dick at the same time.

                 Karey headed outside to get some fresh air and another look at the town. She liked Palm Springs, and not just because it had been the first place she had seen outside the motel for so long, but because it had a nice, tourist-filled atmosphere to it. It was welcoming and peaceful. It was a getaway. An escape. And after all she had been through, even before the motel, she needed this.

                 But out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a car that belonged to no tourist. Her heart started beating faster as her head turned, a tight knot forming in the pit of her belly. It was Kenner’s car, and where Kenner was the Huntress would be too. “Kelsey, you bitch,” she muttered.

                 It had been fate that brought them to her again. And now other people were in trouble. She doubted Kenner and Kelsey knew she was here, but if she didn’t act fast, she knew that the Huntress’s real targets would becoming a tasty meal soon. Turning on her heel, she sprinted back inside the lobby.

^^^

Kenner put both kids in one hand and flicked the bathroom light on with the other. He walked over to the porcelain throne and threw open the lid. Simon and Jenny closed their eyes.

                 “I’m so, so sorry you had to become part of this, Jenny,” he said.

                 “Simon, I just really want to you…I love you, and whatever happens, I’m just glad I got to spend the afternoon with you closer than any other boy I’ve met.”

                 Kenner dangled them above the seat, the water basin waiting beyond. “Drop goes the weasel,” he grunted.

                 Just then, there was a loud zap and Kenner was miniaturized. Simon and Jenny fell again, shifting their weight so that they narrowly dodged the toilet on the way down and splayed their arms to lessen their impact on the tile. It was still a rough landing, though. The two teens tumbled across the hard floor and groaned. It felt like be bruised for a week. As Jenny moaned, Simon at least took comfort in staring at her beautiful breasts. He got lost in a trance staring at them and got hard again.

                 Jenny glared at him. “Really?”

                 “Sorry,” he said. “It’s just…you really are beautiful.”

                 She didn’t have time to blush. They turned around to see Kenner, now the same size as they were, stumbling towards them. “I’m going to kill you little –”

                 Suddenly, he was plucked off the ground by an arm. They looked up to see the Huntress holding him in her hand. She had a red line around her throat. “Silly Kenner,” she said. “You shoud know it takes a long, long time to actually strangle someone to death. All I had to do was go limp and slide into unconsciousness and you thought you had won.” She scooped up both teens in her other hand. “Now that there’s no rush, I’m going to have fun with all of you.”

^^^

The lady had brought out a fold-up table to put all of Claudia’s food on a little while ago, then wheeled it all out on a cart. There was a nice club sandwich, some chicken fingers, a burger, a bunch of fries, some mac and cheese, and a few other side platters as well.

                 “I’m sure this will fill your empty stomach,” the lady said. “Are you sure you can eat all of this? I mean, we’d hate to waste food.”

                 “Don’t worry,” Claudia said, taking a big bite out of a chicken finger. She chewed as she talked. “I’ve eaten way more than this before.”

                 “Okay,” the lady said, then walked off.

                 Claudia leaned back and devoured the rest of the chicken tender, feeling mashed lumps of boneless meat travel down her gullet. She picked up the club sandwich and began to eat.

                 The Huntress emerged from the door leading inside a moment later and looked around. What she was perfect. It was a beautiful girl in a bikini lounging around and eating a whole bunch of food on a table beside her. She couldn’t have asked for anything better.

                 “This is where we go our separate ways,” the Huntress said, looking down at the three little people in her hand. Then she walked over to where the cute girl was and pretended to look casual.

                 “Mind if I eat a fry?” she asked, pretending to be friendly.

                 “Go ahead,” the girl said, finishing her chicken sandwich with a large gulp. She reached for some mac and cheese and began shoveling it into her mouth hungrily.

                 The Huntress grabbed a fry and then dropped the three shrunken people onto the plate. She turned and headed back for the door. Now she could take Kenner’s car and make up a story about how he accidentally got shrunken and eaten by the girl in the process, but now none of that mattered.

                 The hunt was over.

^^^

Everyone slowly came to their senses. Simon looked up to see his girlfriend, his real girlfriend, pigging out on a buffet beside her. All three of them were on the menu and Claudia didn’t even know it.

                 “Oh my God!” Jenny said, hyperventilating. Simon had to remind himself that this was still all very new to her and a very traumatic experience. “Claudia is going to eat us!”

                 “No,” Kenner said, brushing himself off. “Just you.” He drew his now-shrunken silenced pistol.

                 “Please,” Simon said. “We all need to work together to get out of this.”

                 “Not happening,” Kenner said. He fired.

                 Pulling Jenny close, Simon turned and half-ran, half-climbed across the mountain of French fries that they were on. Kenner’s gun made pfft noises with each silenced gunshot, a bullet blasting out part of the fried potato material all around them.

                 “What do we do?” Jenny said.

                 “Just keep running!” he responded. They rounded a corner of the mountain, more a mound of fries Simon realized, and crouched low. He could hear Kenner approaching.

                 “Think Kenner,” he called. “How are you going to get out of this?”

                 “Simple,” Kenner replied. “I’m going to kill you, complete the mission, and use my emergency transmitter to have them come collect me when I’m done. I’ll just tell them that the Huntress went all haywire, ran off just like the last one did.”

                 “The last one?” Jenny called, still confused by all of this.

                 “Why, the one that went to your school,” Kenner said. “I believe you knew her as Kelsey. If she was your patient zero for tracing the shrink ray back at the party incident, when all of this really started happening, didn’t you even wonder where she got it?”

                 Of course, Simon realized. It was the missing link. He had suspected the government had something to do with the shrink rays, especially after they had sent assassins to kill him, but he never realized that the reason why Kelsey, the original Kelsey, had obtained one might be tied a conspiracy too.

                 “She made off with it,” Kenner said, still coming closer. “That’s when they transferred me to Malibu to keep an eye on you kids, but they decided to just watch and see how it changed hands. Watch what happened when one of those things got lost out in the field. But now that’s over. It’s time for me to end this fucked up experiment once and for all.”

                 “Who are you people?” Simon asked.

                 Kenner chuckled, reloading his gun. “You’ll never know.”

                 He leapt around the corner but teens were already running. Simon and Jenny leapt across the gap between the French fry plate and the plate where the burger sat awaiting its trip to Claudia’s stomach. They tumbled down onto the plastic surface, dodging little bullets that shot overhead.

                 Jenny looked up at the burger. “I’ve got an idea. We climb it?”

                 “Are you crazy?” he said. “What if Claudia starts to eat it?”

                 “Then we jump off.”

                 Kenner’s gun clicked. Empty again. “Damn it!” he cursed, starting to reload it again. Now was there chance. They got up and ran to the other side of the burger. Jenny grabbed some lettuce and Simon began climbing up from a tomato, his feet nearly getting stuck in the melted American cheese.

                 “Hurry!” Jenny called, already getting to the top. Simon nearly slipped and fell off, but Jenny grabbed his arm and helped pull him up. She was stronger than he had realized, which was a good thing.

                 “Thanks,” he said.

                 “Don’t mention it,” she said, smiling.

                 For a moment, he forgot about the danger and everything that had happened. Simon was just happy to be sitting her across from the girl he truly loved. And the fact that she was topless certainly made things more enjoyable.

                 Just then, a hand appeared on the other side of the burger. Kenner hauled himself up, panting and sweating, his face red with rage again. “You fucking kids!” he hissed, raising the gun again.

                 Claudia polished off the last of the mac and cheese, letting out a soft burp as she did so, then put down the empty bowl and fork. She closed her eyes and reached out towards them. Kenner froze and for a moment though that she was going to grab the burger, but then her hand veered off to the fry plate.

                 But Simon was already moving. He tackled Kenner flat onto his back on the bun, the gun tumbled away across the sesame seed peppered surface. But the agent was stronger and flipped the boy, still only in his underwear, onto his back and began to choke him.

                 “You’ve caused me so much stress over the past several months,” Kenner hissed, almost spitting out the words, “that I’m gonna enjoy fuckin’ you up.”

                 “You’re the only one get fucked up now, Kenner,” came Jenny’s voice behind him. He turned. She was wielding the gun.

                 “Give that back to me you little slutty bitch!” he howled.

                 Jenny smiled. She held the gun in her right hand and lowered it as she rubbed her breasts sensually with her left hand. Kenner’s eyes were helplessly drawn to her chest, that hard feeling coming on his pants as –

                 She threw the gun while shouting “Go fetch!”

                 Just like a dog, Kenner leapt after it. It skidded over the edge of the top bun and fell into a little cup of dipping sauce for the fries. It looked like a sour cream and onion dip and was right next to a marinara cup. But then the next thing he knew, Kenner was sliding over the edge too, face first plunging down into the dip after his weapon. He barely had time to scream before he dove in.

                 Simon and Jenny ran to the edge and looked down.

                 “He went after it just like a bone,” she said. “Who’s a bitch now?”

                 Kenner surfaced a moment later. It was like he was in a hot tub full of onion dip. He was covered in the white substance from head to toe. “You fucking kids!” he screamed. “I’m going rip your throats out and –”

                 Then they all turned. Claudia swallowed another mouthful of fries and reached for more. She picked up a handful and then casually dunked them into the onion dip cup. Kenner screamed and tried to dive down, but he was scooped up on top of the fries that Claudia then brought to her mouth.

                 Simon looked away as his girlfriend opened her jaws wide, but Jenny looked on in horror as if she couldn’t believe this was happening.

                 Kenner reached out his arms and cried “Noooo!” but it was no use.

                 Claudia stuffed the fries into her mouth and moaned with how good it all tasted. She chewed a little, barely enough, and then sent it all down esophagus in one gigantic gulp! They could still hear Kenner’s screams dwindling as he traveled down the girl’s throat.

                 “Oh my…,” Jenny said, covering her mouth. “Claudia…Claudia just ate him! She just ate someone!”

                 “It happens,” Simon said, scratching the back of his head.

                 Claudia rubbed her tummy, which gurgled as everything splashed in. Then she reached for the burger.

                 “Oh shit,” Simon said. “Run!”

                 They ran for the opposite edge and jumped a moment before Claudia lifted the burger off the plate and brought it towards her mouth. They landed and tumbled off the plate before coming to a rest on the table top.

                 “I can’t believe it,” Jenny said. “She didn’t even know that she just swallowed someone and –”

                 Just then, they heard loud thumping noises and turned to see giantess Karey walking towards them.

                 “Hey Claudia,” she said. “I was wondering…”

                 “Go the fuck away,” Claudia said, then went back to eating her burger.

                 “Okay,” Karey said, her eyes drawn down to the table. She spotted them and smiled, quickly grabbing them off the table and stuffing them in her shorts pocket before they knew what was going on. “See you later.”

                 “See you,” Claudia said, then went back to moping and eating her massive meal to take her mind off other things. Suddenly, she put the burger down and placed both hands on her stomach as she glanced down at her belly button. She was starting to get a really bad tummy ache and not just from eating too much. It felt like something didn’t agree with her in there.

                 It must’ve been something she ate.

^^^

The next thing Simon and Jenny knew they were being taken out of Karey’s pocket and placed on a hard wood surface. A countertop. Then Simon realized where they were.

                 They were back in Karey’s room. The giantess stood over them with her arms crossed.

                 “Please, don’t eat us!” Jenny cried.

                 “Relax,” said Karey. “I’m on your side.”

                 “You know what’s going on?” said Simon.

                 “Not much, but you deserve to know.” She closed her eyes and sighed, then began.

                 “I was a test subject for a top-secret government project known only as the Program. All I know is that they were experimenting with shrink ray technologies and a bunch of other things, like cloning. They had a line of clones all named Kelsey. Kelsey-1, Kelsey-2, Kelsey-3…you get the point. The one you know as the Huntress, the one who has been trying to kill us is Kelsey-2. The one who escaped with a shrink ray and went to your school was Kelsey-5. Kenner had blown some other operation so they sent him to observe and track the shrink ray in Malibu to see what would happen as other girls got hold of it once Kelsey-5 was KIA.”

                 Simon nodded. It was all starting to make sense. For Jenny, not so much.

                 “I don’t know if I’m a clone or not,” Karey continued, “but I do know that they used for genetic testing. Starting infusing me with some other DNA, I’m not really sure what. I don’t know what their endgame was, but one night I was able to escape into the night. I traveled here to Southern California and put myself into the foster care system, made up a story about how I was abused and they gave me that guy out in the desert with the motel. He treated me like shit, had me abused all to make a quick buck, but it was nothing compared to the tests they put me through at the Program. The injections…” She shivered, then regained her composure. “All I know is that my name is Karey. That’s what I’ve kept with calling myself because that’s all I’ve got.

                 “You – your families, your friends – are all in danger now. The people behind the Program are very powerful. There’s still so much we don’t know, things we need to learn if we are going to uncover the truth. You’ve barely scratched the surface and they sent one of their deadliest assassins after you, imagine what they’ll do next?”

                 “How did you find us?” Jenny asked, still shaken by the whole experience.

                 “I noticed Kenner’s car out front and ran up here to check on you. I looked out the back window and saw the Huntress by the pool putting something in Claudia’s food. She loves feeding people to others. It’s a weird fetish she has, although normally she likes to eat them herself. It’s weird, but leaves no trace of the bodies. Anyway, I ran down the stairs and out back to find you and there you were. Where’s Kenner?”

                 “He tried to kill the Huntress, so she shrank him too. Claudia ate him,” Simon explained.

                 Jenny shivered. “I can’t believe it. She doesn’t know that she ate someone! I don’t think we could tell her,” she said, shaking her head. “Claudia can never know.”

                 Simon felt bad. Jenny had eaten plenty of people too, some of them good and some of them bad. Like back at the Christmas party, when she swallowed Francine.

                 “So what now?” Simon asked.

                 “I need to come with you back to Malibu,” Karey said, thinking out loud. “It’s not I’ve got anything better to do and you’ll need my help in solving this conspiracy.”

                 “Okay,” Jenny said. “And how do we get back to normal size again?”

                 “Ah,” said Karey, turning and rummaging through her bag. “This is why I needed to pack my things.”

                 She pulled out another shrink ray, this one with an orange streak. “I made off with one before I left,” she said. “Thought it would come in handy.”

                 With a single blast, she resized the two of them and they sat nearly naked on the counter. Karey scooped Jenny’s bra off the floor and tossed it to her. “You look good,” Karey said. “Both of you. I’d love to do a threesome with you, but I think that what happens in this room stays in this room. Tommy and especially Claudia don’t need the heartbreak of learning that you two had sex. So once we leave this room, it’s over unless you guys can break it off formally and gently.”

                 “No,” said Simon, looking at Jenny. “We’ve had our fun. Now we need to get back to reality.”

                 Jenny nodded, but gave him one last kiss on the cheek.

                 A few minutes, with all of their clothes on, they walked down the hallway. Simon made a right to go down the stairs as Jenny walked back to Tommy’s room. He looked back one final time at her.

                 She smiled.

                 He smiled back.

                 Then he entered the stairwell and he heard the door shut behind him.

                 It was over.

^^^

The foul stench rotted the inside of his nose and Kenner came around. He opened up his eyes and lashed out viciously. He was blind. There was nothing around him that was visible. Then he realized. He was not blind, it was just very, very dark. Faintly, very faintly he could make out the walls of the girl’s stomach, churning in the darkness.

                 It was very full and cramped in here. Everything was sloshing around like a horrific cross between a trash compactor and a stormy sea. Kenner was thrown to and fro, tumbling around in bits of chewed it, liquid splashing at his skin and burning with the heat of a thousand suns.

                 He screamed. Acid, he was being digested slowly by the girl’s stomach acids.

                 “Get me out of here!” he screamed.

                 He wouldn’t let those damned kids win. He wouldn’t let that Huntress bitch escape after doing this to him. He wouldn’t let his carrier end after failing the mission that was going to get him out of that boring-as-fuck Malibu hellhole.

                 “Nooo!” he yelled into the gurgling darkness. “Get me the fuck out of here!”

                 He bellowed at the top of his lungs, then was knocked off his feet by a chunk of mushed and partially digested club sandwich. The stench was choking him, clogging his throat with its vile odor and making it hard to breath. He couldn’t scream anymore. He could only wheeze in out and he sloshed around, just another little morsel of food that Claudia ate. Just another bite to be forgotten in the many bites that high-metabolism teenage girl ate every day.

                 But after the long minutes stretched into what felt like hours then days of being batter and crushed back and forth, he began to accept that there was nothing he could do. That it was all over. But what really upset him the most was that he wasn’t going to die as Special Agent Kenner, badass field operative taken out in the line of duty. He was going to die as Detective Kenner, dipshit police officer who practically flunked out of a top-level government conspiracy and got outsmarted by two half-naked kids fresh off of fucking each other’s brains out and a bikini-clad hot girl with a taste for French fries and onion dip.

                 Then the mushed contents of her stomach crashed over his head and he was lost in the deep darkness as he was crushed in from all sides and the gastric juices continued to melt through his flesh until there was nothing but bones to be ground up by the grinding rhythm of Claudia’s digestive track.

^^^

She opened her mouth as a loud “Buuuurp!” came through, but covered her mouth and looked embarrassed as the lady from earlier came over to clean up the plates, all of which were empty.

                 “My, my,” the lady said. “You must have quite the stomach ache.”

                 “Yeah,” said Claudia, looking down at her distended belly. “But it’s nicer than having it empty. I’ll be fine.”

                 “Okay,” the lady said. “I hope your tummy feels better.”

                 “Thanks,” Claudia said, looking down at her stomach again. What a loser, she thought. What a waste of time and money to come down to the pool and stuff her stomach when there were people starving all over the world. She realized she was just a self-pitying cry baby. But she couldn’t keep the negative train of thought going but the bellyache was overpowering. She groaned as it glorped and gurgled, trying to process the massive meal she had ingested. Then she smiled. This was exactly why she liked belly stuffing. It forced her to take her mind off of other things.

                 Then she looked over her shoulder and saw Simon coming out in his shorts and red shirt, looking sexy as ever as the afternoon sun hit his face and light brown hair on the way over. “Hey!” she said, starting to get up.

                 He’s going to think I’m an idiot. He’s going to think I’m a worthless wreck of a girlfriend, she thought.

                 “I’m guessing you don’t need dinner!” he joked.

                 “Yeah,” she said, a hand on her tummy. She let out another light burp. Simon laughed. She did too.

                 “You okay?” he asked.

                 “Yeah, something I ate was giving me indigestion, but my belly must’ve taken care of that because now all the ache feels like it’s because my stomach walls are stretched out so far. Just meaning I ate too much and that’ll go away in a few hours,” she said, almost laughing.

                 Simon scratched his head. He was pretty sure he knew what had given her that indigestion…

                 He walked over and pulled her close. “Hey, I’m sorry it feels like we’ve been drifting apart these past few days, but I’ll make it up to you once we get to San Francisco. It’ll still be a fun March Break. After all, we still have all week left!”

                 “What about those people trying to kill us?”

                 Simon laughed. “We’ll give it another day or so, but I don’t we have to worry about them anymore. At least not for a little while.” He glanced down at her gurgling, protruding tummy, then up at her gorgeous face and into her eyes. She smiled and he smiled too.

                 Then her lips were against his and it was exactly like he felt a few days before this mess all got started, in love with his girlfriend and no one else. It felt like things were going to get back to normal, at least for a moment. But deep down, he still felt something for Jenny. And even though he tried to repress that thought and shove it away, something told him that this relief wouldn’t last long.

                 Trouble always had a way of catching up with them.

                 But damn it, here on this pool deck with the sun setting into the distance, with a beautiful and nice girl making out with him in her bikini, and an enemy defeated, he just wanted to enjoy it all while it lasted.

 

^^^

Somewhere in the Caribbean

Two days later

The midday sun beat down of the Huntress’s neck as she sat at the table for two. No one occupied the chair across from here, but she was not without company. Her latest target was currently in her cocktail glass, splashing around with futility in her margarita. She smiled.

                 The Huntress always liked toying with her prey. But soon she would send him on his way to her stomach and then be on a way of her own, a new assignment. Some other mess to clean up.

                 It wasn’t too busy of a café around her, but it was nice. She was sitting outside, watching people go buy on the street and palm trees swaying the wind. The café was situated near a cliff and the ocean crashed on the rocks below. She could see cruise ships and other vessels of in the distance.

                 She herself was wearing a bikini top, a sea-shell necklace, and short shorts and flips flops. She had Ray Ban sunglasses on to complete the slutty-American-tourist look.

                 Just then, her phone rang. She answered.

                 “Hello?”

                 “Huntress, have you taken care of the target?”

                 “We having lunch right now, as a matter of fact,” she stated, swirling her glass and watch the little man splash.

                 “Good. Before we put you on your next mission, the Director just wanted me to let you know that your report of the California case is inaccurate. You said you saw Contact K and the two teenagers eaten alive, correct?”

                 “While, we haven’t heard from Contact K but surveillance spotted the kids in San Francisco. They arrived last night.”

                 She felt her stomach clench up. They had escaped! But how?

                 “It’s gets better,” the voice continued. “Test Subject K-267 is with them.”

                 That explains it, the Huntress thought. She had made off with a shrink ray and could resize them. Then again, the Huntress realized that she really should have paid attention more to who was in the car. Normally, she did a much more thorough job but this time she had been caught up in the thrill of chasing teenagers that she let her…preferences get ahold of her. Next time she would be more professional. They would not escape her clutches again.

                 “When do I go get them?” she asked, eager to get back after them like a cat spotting a mouse across the room and readying to pounce.

                 “You don’t. We have other, more pressing matters that are better suited for your…methods and expertise. There’s another asset in place back in Malibu. They will take care of things when they return from the vacation. They need time to relax so we can regain the element of surprise. Besides, they never really knew much anyway. They’re not anywhere near being close to the truth. They are not a priority, at least for the time being. I’ll let you finish up your work there and then contact you shortly for your next assignment.”

                 They hung up.

                 Kelsey-2 swallowed. Her prey had never escaped before. And now they weren’t even giving her a second chance. All of her hatred was channeled towards those kids, the “Rays Club” as the file called them. She wanted nothing more in the world to see them destroyed. Command would always have more assignments for her, but this was personal. She needed to strike back and finish her hunt.

                 She thought there for a moment, taking in the tropical scenery and the humid air. Then an idea came to her. The Huntress didn’t need orders, she could find her own quarry and then get back on track later. A little side trip as a rogue agent. This could be fun.

                 Kelsey-2 smiled to herself. Then she smirked at the little man treading in her cocktail.

                 “Please!” he cried. “Don’t eat me!”

                 “Down you go,” she said, and shot the remaining contents of the glass into her mouth, swallowing the remains of the margarita and her target along with it in a single gulp. She allowed herself a burp and rubbed her exposed tummy. She threw some cash down on the table and turned to walk off into the crowds of the sunny day.

                 The hunt was on again.

THE END

 

End Notes:

Whew, that was a lot!!! this took me forever to write and it's been a strain on my life, quite honestly. My girlfriend and I have gotten a lot closer and there's been stuff to do, so I've been trying to fit this into my schedule. Now, i'm not asking for applause here or anything, but I've put so much work into this damn story that it still surprises me that there is a 4.5 star rating instead of a five. It's been better than my past several stories, at least from a quality standpoint but it still has the same rating. And every week i look at the Most recent page to see lots of stories with hundreds of reviews and yet they still have five star ratings!

I really don't want to complain, but it really does tick me off when some people come on here and say "great chapter, man!" and just give me 4.5 thinking "oh this'll be fine" and then the whole fucking story rating goes down to 4.5 overall!! It's not like they say "oh, you could work on your characters more" or "there were plot holes" just "i didn't like the size of characters they were shrunk too" or "not enough vore, too much plot". I thank some of my reviewers for sticking with me for a long time and I appreciate them taking the time to read the shit that i put out on this website and review it, but pleasse please please:

The next bunch of stories you can give shit ratings to and i wont get upset. I promise! But this story just means so much to me and has caused me so much fucking stress trying to get it done that all I'm asking for is one last 5 star overall rating for a story and then you can give 2.5s to all the next ones if you want.

Okay, sheesh Im sorry I've been rambling like an idiot. Im very grateful to have all of your reviews, it's just... Take tonight for example. My gf asked me to come over to her place for some "fun" (and yes we all know what that means when an attractive girl asks you to come over to her apartment) and had to say I was busy cause I wanted to get this story done on time.

I will NOT give up sex with my gf in the future for any of my stories. My rant is over now and if you've made it to the end of the chapter and this add-on, thank you because this whole fucking thing must feel like war and Peace!

Again, I appreciate the reviews, but please I am getting down on my knees in front of my computer and Im begging you to give this piece of shit chapter tons of 5 star ratings so that I can sleep soundly tonight and not regret my decision.

From now on, I will do my best to make sure the Voreverse stories are not so slow and meandering and taking forever to get to the fucking point. I want to have a short maybe only a couple of chapters long story next month that sets up the bigger story I have planned for release on August 3, which is the one-year anniversary of this series.

So again, thank you, and now I'm going to go get shit-faced and pass out on the couch dreaming of how else this night could have gone.

P.S. Sorry, I'm really tired. Just forget about this rant, click five-stars, write a smiley-face logo and submit. You will make my life complete thx

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4964