Miss Smiths Revenge by amazonianniall
Summary:

A young teacher fulfils her desire for revenge on an old pupil using her unique powers. But things turn sour for all invovled.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2715 Read: 25491 Published: February 12 2015 Updated: February 27 2015

1. Chapter 1 - The beginning by amazonianniall

2. Chapter 2 by amazonianniall

Chapter 1 - The beginning by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

Just a short introduction to both the current situation and the beginnings of Natalie's history. All the tags will be covered in greater detail as the story continues.

 

 

 

Natalie Smith shut her front door behind herself and momentarily enjoyed the relatively cool air, now out of the sun's fierce rays, she pulled her sweater up over her head, wiped her sweating forehead and threw it aside. This heatwave was doing wonders for her weekly runs. Natalie loved to work up a sweat and she took full advantage of the heat to do just that. The people at the park may have looked strangely at the plump woman dripping with sweat, running along while all wrapped up but Natalie was unconcerned.

Her pink running top was matted to her shapely figure and dark with sweat beneath her arms, breasts and stomach. She peeled it off herself and dumped it atop the sweater. Natalie then rolled her jogging bottoms down her thick legs and let loose the thick musky smell they'd trapped in. “I need a real thorough shower now.” She said aloud. She knew that if she was actually noticing her own smell then she was truly stinking. Her thumbs ran over her hips to hook into her underwear which she yanked down, freeing them from the grip of her huge backside and thighs. The poor panties had been relentlessly chewed up by her ass crack and they wore the stains of hard use and poor personal hygiene. She bundled them up tightly and piled them on her clothes.

Living alone had it's perks and walking around naked was just one of which Natalie enjoyed regularly. She was headed upstairs to fetch her towel and treat herself to a cool shower when a sudden thought occurred to her. It had been a long time since she was quite so ripe as she was right now, she reckoned, and it would have been a sin to waste such an opportunity.

Natalie stepped quietly into her room and as silently as her frame would allow she crept over to her bedside table and pulled out it's drawer. Amongst the normal clutter found in bedside drawers; a broken set of earphones some pencils and a childproof aspirin bottle, there was a bundled up pair of dirty panties. At the end of each day she would throw the pair in the drawer in the wash and replace them with pair she'd worn that day. In that stained and stinking underwear slept Natalie's prize possession, her little shrunken slave.

 

Natalie had, as far as she knew, a very unique ability. Since her eighteenth birthday, now a decade ago, she had the unexplainable power to alter the scale of anything but herself. Learning to use this power as adeptly as she did had been a rocky road. The first time was a complete accident and she'd never been able to fix the boy she did it to, that boy unfortunately being her own brother.

James was three years her elder and, with an absent father, the man of the house. One night when he'd been bossing her about she had lost her temper and begun, for the first time ever, yelling back at him. Once she'd finished her tirade she looked down to see her older brother huddled in fear on the floor, just two inches tall, terrified of his gargantuan sister looming over him.

Natalie spent hours crying over his state, not knowing how it had happened or what to do. Her and her Mother decided to keep him safe with them for the next week before taking him to a hospital, they vainly hoped he would simply begin to grow back. Taking turns to watch over him, they created a makeshift bed for him and discouraged him from straying from their sight.

Four days later James went missing. Natalie and her mother combed over every inch of the house until they were both exhausted, but to no result. The next day Natalie could hardly leave her bed, she was so distraught and so afraid for her brother that she dare not leave the house or even take a step with in it without checking each footstep least she crush him.

For three days Natalie and her mother stayed together and tried to distract themselves as they watched bad daytime TV huddled together on the couch in their pyjamas. Finally Natalie decided to set out and file a missing persons report.

Natalie was in the middle showering, for the first time since her brother disappeared, her already soft and overhanging belly had expanded further in her days of inactivity, when she pulled apart her roll of fat and brought the shower head down to clean out her deep belly button the limp and lifeless body of her brother slipped out from within and landed with a splat onto the shower floor.

Natalie took years to forgive herself for James' death, and almost as long to forgive herself for never telling her mother his fate. As far as she knew the missing persons report they'd filed was still active, and would stay so.

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the quite uneventful beginning but thank you for reading all the same. Critique is very welcome.

Chapter 2 by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

Not a huge amount of action in this chapter, mostly just a bit of an info dump. The end does however advance the story a little and I think the background will make the later action all the sweeter.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took one more accidental shrinking before Natalie finally decided to learn how she could control her power.

During her summer between the first and second university year, Natalie was volunteering at her local library. One nice thing about the otherwise dull tasks was that it gave some good people watching opportunities. One particular person who caught her eye was an attractive young man, Natalie stared unashamedly at him as he sat at one of the desks and flipped through a paperback. She wished he would look up and notice her womanly curves, even if there were a few too many, notice how her thick chestnut hair cascaded down her shoulders.

Sitting at her computer doing some mindless data entry, Natalie noticed the man close his book and push his chair back to leave. There were hours left of the day and she wished so much that he would stay and be her eye candy for just a little longer. Just as quick as that thought came. It happened. The man very quickly and very quietly dwindled down, his eyes full of distress just as his face disappeared beneath the level of the desk.

Natalie's stomach dropped and she shot up from her desk, she almost broke into a run towards him when she noticed that it seemed no one else had seen what transpired. All too engrossed by their own reading. Natalie began to inconspicuously close the distance between them.

“Natalie have you finished putting that all in the system?” Asked her boss, stepping out of nowhere, coming between her and the shrunken man. Natalie was too shaken to respond straight away and tried to move around her boss and continue, but her boss moved to block her. Natalie told her she hadn't and unable to get away she listened to her boss explain how important it was that it was finished before the end of the day.

Once Natalie was finally free she turned back to the desk just in time to see a smartly dressed, mature woman plant herself down on the shrunken man's chair. Natalie could have screamed. The middle aged woman opened her book and read on totally unaware of the tiny man she'd just crushed beneath her ass.

Natalie knew it was too late, such weight on his small frame would hopefully have given him a quick death, at the very least. It was better that the innocent woman was kept ignorant of what she'd done. For hours the woman read her book in peace before she finally left. Natalie made sure then to take care of the man's flattened body, she wept alone in the bathroom as she flushed his corpse away.

Those next days were when Natalie first contemplated, what the then saw as her only recourse, suicide. But she made it through.

Natalie knew what she had to do now. Natalie began to spend many evenings alone in her dorm room. As a psychology major she was aware of the university's research facility and how woefully unregulated it could be. Through some effort Natalie managed to steal three test mice and set them up in her room.

Natalie became a complete recluse for her final university months, but it all paid off. Not only did Natalie learn how to shrink things, she also learned how to make them grow. It's original size seemed to be the upper limit and the lower limit was roughly 2% of it's original size. However, her research revealed yet more elements of her power. Not only was she able to manipulate size, but Natalie was capable of changing equally important aspects of her subject, or important once they were shrunken.

After tragically losing the first two mice in the process she was finally successful in increasing the durability of her third mouse. During her tests she placed the mouse under increasing physical pressure to find it was unharmed by weight even exceeding her own. Natalie next attempted to drown the poor creature, all in the name of science of course, but woke the next morning to find it still thrashing about in her sink, weighed down by a small rock, distressed but very much alive. Natalie stopped then, unable to stomach the thought of trying to burn the mouse.

To this day Natalie wonders what has become of the indestructible mouse she released into the wild all those years ago.

 

As the years went by Natalie was no longer worried or frightened of her powers. There were no more accidents now that she knew how to control herself. She eventually found herself so absorbed in her work that she often forgot she even had this extraordinary gift.

Natalie was now a secondary school teacher at a nice school in a quiet neighbourhood. She quickly became deputy-head of department and was settled in nicely to her chosen career. She felt now that despite the tragedy of losing her brother and the guilt that went with her roles in two deaths, she was now happy to spend her life teaching the younger generations.

Her time was as problem free as the teaching profession could be, until one student became the very bane of her existence, her one black mark. Natalie was a good teacher, in fact she was a great teacher, she was consistently getting her students outstanding marks in their exams and psychology had become one of the most popular subjects in the school solely due to her teaching abilities.

Natalie prided herself on the fact that not one student in the four years of teaching had ever gotten a grade below their benchmark. Until Jason.

Jason was, in many ways, a typical bright, young, cynic. His benchmark grades were all A's, and they couldn't have been anything else since he was so clearly a smart kid, but all his teachers knew that there was no chance of him attaining those. Not with his work ethic. Jason was exceptionally lazy. He lacked motivation, Natalie knew this, and he lacked discipline, she learned also.

Natalie tried hard to motivate him at first. “If you get all A's, Jason, then you'll have your pick of universities, you could do whatever you wanted.” She would tell him. It did no good. Months of attempting to motivate him were wasted. So Natalie started some negative reinforcement, she issued him with detentions whenever he missed an assignment or when she deemed he'd not participated enough in class. He skipped her detentions and he waved off her criticisms. But what really ground Natalie's gears was that Jason could be very rude.

For the first time since she began teaching she found herself frightened of a pupil. Jason wasn't a physically imposing figure at all, he was a skinny guy and Natalie had never sensed any violent intent in him. But Jason had a sharp tongue and his cutting remarks had once or twice really hit home with Natalie. She found herself reluctant to tell him off in front of the class lest he hit back with some embarrassing remark.

Jason got away with whatever he liked in the final weeks of his schooling. Then just two days before his first exam, he left. Jason dropped out of school and vanished completely from Natalie's life. All he left behind was a big black mark on her exam results, an A grade student with ungraded exam results. Of course all schools knew that there were some students like that and no matter how good a teacher Natalie was there was nothing she could have done, but her own pride punished her for this failing.

For two years it lingered in the back of her mind, how he'd messed up her winning streak and how he'd got right into her head and made her doubt herself when she was at her happiest. Then one night Natalie was out for her Mothers birthday, a nice meal in a beautiful local restaurant to treat her Mom, when she saw him. He passed right by the window at a slow meandering pace. Natalie made up her mind in a flash. She excused herself, pretending to need to make a phone call, she stepped outside and speed walked after Jason. He would pay for what he'd put her through.

 

“Wakey wakey Jason.” She cooed down at her, currently, three inch captive. She poked at him to rouse him from his exhausted slumber.

Jason woke with a start. He'd been her slave for near a month now, but he was still adjusting to it all. He looked up with pleading eyes and trying to rise to his feet he stumbled back on weak legs.

Natalie could almost understand, looming over him in her birthday suit dripping with sweat. She reached down and grabbed him. He squirmed and struggled as always in her meaty grasp. “Now, now. Don't start that.” She said.

“Please, Miss Smith,” Jason shouted to his giantess teacher, “you must let me go!”

“Ssshh, you'll only wear yourself out with all that nonsense.” She replied, lifting him to her face. “You see all this.” Natalie said as she rubbed her finger along her clavicle and showed Jason the collected sweat on her fingertip. “It's just that hot outside. I've been running and worked up a real stank!” She laughed. “But you've just been here sleeping. Not very fair I think. So lets put you to work a bit huh?” She said.

“No, please!-”

“Yeah I think we should.” She said over him. “Now I don't think you'll get much done at this size, and since I'm such a kind mistress, I'll make things a little easier on you.” Natalie then placed Jason down on her bed, she took a breath and watched as Jason's naked body began to steadily grow until he stood at about a foot tall.

Jason didn't make a move from the bed, his eyes just wandered around the room, taking in the change of perspective.

“So, what do you say?” Natalie asked, snapping him out of his trance.

“Th-Thank you.” He replied.

Natalie picked him up once more with her hand under his arms, almost wrapping around him completely, and she sat down on the bed herself. Crossing her legs she let Jason drop onto her lap. He squirmed to make himself more stable and keep from sliding down her sweating thighs, his small hands barely moving the thick fat of her legs.

“You're going to give me a nice after workout treat,” Natalie told him. “There's still that little bowl of water there on the bedside table for you to wet your tongue when you need to. I'm going to lie back and I want you to take that tongue of yours and get into every nook and cranny, licking up all my sweat.”

Jason gazed up at the gigantic beaming face of his former teacher, all the more terrifying for the complete lack of malice it displayed. As full of dread as he was, he knew that there was no way out of this, no appeal to reason and no way to change Ms. Smiths mind. He took a deep breath tainted by the body odour she already emitted, knowing the next hour at least would hold worse smells and tastes, before he finally began.

 

End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read and expecially those who've left reviews, I appreciate them all.

I remember somebody saying how bbw wasn't of great interest to them and so I thought I'd state here that there will be non bbw content later in the story and I have other stories in the works which will not feature bbw, one of the categories I can happily be with or without.

I'm afraid I haven't had a great amount of time to read through this and edit it so there may be some errors which I'll be editing after I've posted it. I need to just post it quickly however else I'll just procrastinate and never get it done.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4914