- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a short introduction to both the current situation and the beginnings of Natalie's history. All the tags will be covered in greater detail as the story continues.

 

 

 

Natalie Smith shut her front door behind herself and momentarily enjoyed the relatively cool air, now out of the sun's fierce rays, she pulled her sweater up over her head, wiped her sweating forehead and threw it aside. This heatwave was doing wonders for her weekly runs. Natalie loved to work up a sweat and she took full advantage of the heat to do just that. The people at the park may have looked strangely at the plump woman dripping with sweat, running along while all wrapped up but Natalie was unconcerned.

Her pink running top was matted to her shapely figure and dark with sweat beneath her arms, breasts and stomach. She peeled it off herself and dumped it atop the sweater. Natalie then rolled her jogging bottoms down her thick legs and let loose the thick musky smell they'd trapped in. “I need a real thorough shower now.” She said aloud. She knew that if she was actually noticing her own smell then she was truly stinking. Her thumbs ran over her hips to hook into her underwear which she yanked down, freeing them from the grip of her huge backside and thighs. The poor panties had been relentlessly chewed up by her ass crack and they wore the stains of hard use and poor personal hygiene. She bundled them up tightly and piled them on her clothes.

Living alone had it's perks and walking around naked was just one of which Natalie enjoyed regularly. She was headed upstairs to fetch her towel and treat herself to a cool shower when a sudden thought occurred to her. It had been a long time since she was quite so ripe as she was right now, she reckoned, and it would have been a sin to waste such an opportunity.

Natalie stepped quietly into her room and as silently as her frame would allow she crept over to her bedside table and pulled out it's drawer. Amongst the normal clutter found in bedside drawers; a broken set of earphones some pencils and a childproof aspirin bottle, there was a bundled up pair of dirty panties. At the end of each day she would throw the pair in the drawer in the wash and replace them with pair she'd worn that day. In that stained and stinking underwear slept Natalie's prize possession, her little shrunken slave.

 

Natalie had, as far as she knew, a very unique ability. Since her eighteenth birthday, now a decade ago, she had the unexplainable power to alter the scale of anything but herself. Learning to use this power as adeptly as she did had been a rocky road. The first time was a complete accident and she'd never been able to fix the boy she did it to, that boy unfortunately being her own brother.

James was three years her elder and, with an absent father, the man of the house. One night when he'd been bossing her about she had lost her temper and begun, for the first time ever, yelling back at him. Once she'd finished her tirade she looked down to see her older brother huddled in fear on the floor, just two inches tall, terrified of his gargantuan sister looming over him.

Natalie spent hours crying over his state, not knowing how it had happened or what to do. Her and her Mother decided to keep him safe with them for the next week before taking him to a hospital, they vainly hoped he would simply begin to grow back. Taking turns to watch over him, they created a makeshift bed for him and discouraged him from straying from their sight.

Four days later James went missing. Natalie and her mother combed over every inch of the house until they were both exhausted, but to no result. The next day Natalie could hardly leave her bed, she was so distraught and so afraid for her brother that she dare not leave the house or even take a step with in it without checking each footstep least she crush him.

For three days Natalie and her mother stayed together and tried to distract themselves as they watched bad daytime TV huddled together on the couch in their pyjamas. Finally Natalie decided to set out and file a missing persons report.

Natalie was in the middle showering, for the first time since her brother disappeared, her already soft and overhanging belly had expanded further in her days of inactivity, when she pulled apart her roll of fat and brought the shower head down to clean out her deep belly button the limp and lifeless body of her brother slipped out from within and landed with a splat onto the shower floor.

Natalie took years to forgive herself for James' death, and almost as long to forgive herself for never telling her mother his fate. As far as she knew the missing persons report they'd filed was still active, and would stay so.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the quite uneventful beginning but thank you for reading all the same. Critique is very welcome.