Magic Soda! by WriteAboutWhatever
Summary:

Eric is in love. He's an alright dude, but the girl he loves is wayyyyy out of his league. He's just hanging out with his buddy one morning, when the girl of his dreams actually notices him! He's on cloud 9, that is, until he's shrunken... by her!

 

WARNING: STORY IS EXTREMELY SADISTIC

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 23519 Read: 146557 Published: February 11 2015 Updated: September 26 2015

1. It starts... by WriteAboutWhatever

2. Cassie's room by WriteAboutWhatever

3. Eric gets socked by WriteAboutWhatever

4. Divine Punishment by WriteAboutWhatever

5. Shit gets really cold by WriteAboutWhatever

6. Cassie's true nature... by WriteAboutWhatever

7. Eric's "true" nature... by WriteAboutWhatever

8. The Void by WriteAboutWhatever

9. Eric's world shift. by WriteAboutWhatever

10. PTSD by WriteAboutWhatever

11. Flashes. by WriteAboutWhatever

12. Chase by WriteAboutWhatever

13. New Addition by WriteAboutWhatever

14. 2 for 1 by WriteAboutWhatever

15. Disobedience by WriteAboutWhatever

16. Punishment Game. by WriteAboutWhatever

17. Wait, lemme recap that... by WriteAboutWhatever

18. Promising dreams by WriteAboutWhatever

19. Heart to Heart by WriteAboutWhatever

20. The call. by WriteAboutWhatever

It starts... by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

This chapter doesn't really have any giantess goodies until the very end of it. The second chapter is where things start to get interesting!

"I am less than nothing..."

The words reverberate in my head endlessly. All at the hands of her... Well, not just her hands. The anticipation of recalling it alone is enough to make me want to vomit. However, I suppose I should start from the beginning, huh? Well, my name is Eric Johnson. I WAS a pretty much average teenager in school. At least, I was until the incident.

Let me start from the beginning:
I was pretty a pretty regular kid, I wasn't super popular, but was far from what people would consider a loser, not until I... Oh... There I go, thinking of her ruining me again. I'm sorry, it just has really taken a toll on me. Anyway, I had a great circle of close friends, as well as those I just hung out with at school, and maybe sometimes on weekends for outings. I played video games, had decent grades, a part time job. Average, maybe a little toned, and pretty good looking, I suppose. I guess the most special thing about me was that I was a bit of a rapper. But that's neither here nor there. The events leading to the incident that changed my life forever...

I yawned, rubbing my eyes walking into school. "Man, I really should've gotten a bit more sleep..." I suddenly felt a sharp smack directly between my shoulder blades. I could only wonder who that is...

"Hey hey, E! What's crackalakin my dude?!?!" asked the assailant of my back.

"Mike, how many times have i told you-" I leaned my arm over his shoulder, nonchalantly, as I then suddenly put him in a head lock. "not to do that!"

Mike was my best friend, we pretty much knew each other all of our lives. We were inseparable, he was like the brother I never had.

"C'mon, take it easy, dude!" Mike squealed before elbowing my stomach.
I fell back against a wall, and pretended to be in a bit of pain, screaming out, but not too loudly. "Oh, you asshole!"

"Quit playin', man. What's up, tho?" he asked.

"Aw man, nothin' really. I got home from work, and was basically writing all night."

"What about your girllllllll?"

"Bruh, don't even play like that. She would never even notice me, man."
Just as that escaped my mouth I heard someone walking up the steps, and hoped it hasn't been a teacher who saw us play fighting. Ms. Ortiz said if she saw us again, she would make sure we have detention until we graduate. Scary lady. Oh... I'm 16... at least in this point of the story. I kinda forgot, I'm a bit scatterbrained as of late- oops, tangent!

Either way, when I turned, I saw her- the girl of my dreams. Cassie Divine. Actually her name, too. How perfect it was a name for her, as well. She had to be the most beautiful girl in the world. She was also the head of her class(or every class, for that matter), in fact, she was even further ahead in school than I was, in mutilple accelerated programs. She was only 15 and most of her classes were a grade above mine. She wasn't a nerdy bookworm, either, it seemed like she knew... everything. Sports, music, love. She was even the head cheerleader for a while, but quit for some reason. Unlike most other girls, who, in her position, would probably flaunt their beauty, as well as genius, and talent in everyone's faces. She was modest, and mild-mannered. That, attributed, with her long, perfect brunette hair that shimmered even in the darkest cave. Flawless caramel skin, large, adorable green eyes, face that can only be described as divinity; accompanying her voluptuous body. My lord, she was a goddess.

She stepped dantily up the stairs, and looked at both of us, and gave a small smile, and afterward giggled a bit.

"Hey, do I have to get a teacher in here?" She asked jokingly.

I stood silent, in awe at her for a second.

"Hey now! No need for that, pretty lady~" Mike said, in his joke-ish charming manner.

"Oh my, are you trying to flatter me so I won't tell?" She said giggling. "Oh, I guess I can let it slide this time~" She said, smiling that beautiful smile of hers. She then waved at me, in my semi-daze. "Helloooooo?"

"Oh haha! Don't mind him, he's on some new monk type shit. Not allowed to talk to girls. Poor him, huh?" Mike said snidely, smirking at me. I wanted to punch him.

"Oh, shut up, Mike. H-hey, Cassie." I said meekly, giving a little nervous wave.

"Hi, Eric. Hey, I have a question." She said.
I stood in shoke for a split second. She knew my name...? Wow... The most popular girl in school knows my name. I must be doing something right.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked.

"You ready for the big Chem project demonstration 5th period?"

Crap! I had forgotten. It was a partner's project. I usually work with Mike. But he was so hopeless in Chemistry, only a fool would partner with him.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that..." I said, hanging my head. "We had a week to do it, and I forgot to get a partner..."

She just smiled, and giggled at me. "So did I. But I finished. Say, wanna be my partner?"

GOD MUST'VE BEEN SMILING ON ME THAT DAY! I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Yesss! I mean, yeah, sure, whatevs." I said, leaning back against the wall again to try to seem cool. My heart was jumping leaps and bounds, the goddess who captured my heart was saving me. This project was worth 30% of our grade this semester.

"Alrighty! I'll see you then!" She said, as she walked off, leaving her peachy scent illuminating the hall.

I fell on my ass, still leaning against the wall, looking at her as she walked away.

"Dude, you are so fucking hopeless." Mike said, while shaking his head.

"But look at her. She's perfection..." I responded in a trance-like state.
--------------------------------
The bell rang. 5th period was here finally. I couldn't wait. I basically power walked to the Chemistry room. There, waited my dream girl. She was situated in the middle of the class. There were some beakers, bottles, and a few other things. I personally didn't care what the experiment was, I knew if she did it, we would get a perfect score. I walked over to her meekly, and stood at the end of the desk, as she was setting up. She didn't seem to notice me, as she was diligently working. I just stood there for a second, but figured I should at least offer to do something. Besides, if someone saw me not working, they'd figure she did the whole thing herself. ... if they didn't already think that.

"H-hey, need me to help-"

"No thank you." She cut me off, still not turning her head. She was very focused, I figured it was best to leave her undisturbed.

The bell rang again, and Mr. Kischak took his place at the front of the classroom.

"Settle down, settle down! Now, it's time for your projects! I don't suppose anyone would like to offer to go first?" He asked, not expecting a response.

Cassie basically bolted her arm up. "Oh, we would!" She insisted. I was fine with it. The sooner this was over, the faster I got my A+.

We wheeled the set up to the front of class. Everyone couldn't help but notice when we came to a stop, I was standing a bit of a distance from Cassie. I was too nervous to stand too close to her.

"Hello!" Cassie said in an enthused manner. "We decided to go with something simple! We're gonna make calorie-less soda-"
Someone snickered.

"That DOESN'T taste like crap!" She finished. The snickering stopped. "Now then,

Eric, would you like to demonstrate?"

I stood in shock. I didn't know what to do. "Uhhh, well, you know soda... it's... fizzy! and stuff..." I said nervously.

"Hehe, he has a little stage fright, apparently. I'll just show everyone, then. But he's right, it is fizzy, he means we have to carbor-"
The rest was kind of a blur, she talked about some stuff, explained why tube were in a bottle or some crap. Before I knew it, she was done demonstrating.

"Well, I have some that I chilled already. Eric, would you care to do the honors?" She said, holding the bottle out to me.

"Don't mind if I doooo." I said, snagging the soda, as I took a quick swig. "Just as expected! This stuff is great!"

Mr. Kischak was skeptical. Probably because I was involved. He asked to try some.

"Sure, I actually have enough for everyone!" She said in her heavenly voice. Giving everyone a bottle.

I think I glanced at mine, I wasn't sure but I think there was a light marker print on it, or something. I didn't care, or think much of it. She probably just marked the good ones, and got rid of the bad ones, or something. Soon enough, everyone was drinking. We're drinking soda in class, I thought. How good is this girl? The teachers must love her as much as I do.

"Well, another fine job, Cassie." said Mr. Kischak in a happy tone. He then turned to me. "But, I don't think your partner had any part in this."

I was shaken. There was nothing I could do.

"Of course he did. He should have the flash cards with the notes." She said.
I was confused, I hadn't taken any notes.

"I was looking at them again just before the demonstration. I put them back in your binder when I was done with them." She finished.

I reached into my binder on the table, and sure enough, there were notes, and flash cards pertaining to the project. Normally, people could just say she wrote them out, however... The creepiest thing was that they were all in my handwriting. "How... in the world...?" I wondered to myself. How could she have copied my handwriting? WHEN DID SHE SEE IT?! I dismissed the questions, as I  showed the notes to the teacher, and he confirmed it was my handwriting. I got my A.

But I had to ask her how she did this.

As class went on, pairs showed their less-than-impressive experiments. Finally, it had come to an end. I walked out, and stood outside of the door waiting for her. Everyone left, and she was the last out, as well as the teacher, who was going on lunch. The hallway emptied pretty quickly, a lot of people had lunch and all. I started to ask her, when...

"Hey, wanna walk with me to my next class? It's on the way to yours, I think." She said.

"How does she know this?" I thought to myself. "Well, yeah. Also, thanks for bailing me out... twice... But..." I started walking in the direction of my class, and she followed. I guess her class was on the way to mine.
She just looked at me, and tilted her head, looking at me in confusion. It was odd, because she never looked like that before.

"How did you know about my handwriting...?" I asked. "And my class while I'm at it..."

She looked at her watch before we turned the corner. There was no one else around.

"Oh... 45 minutes." She said, nonchalantly.

"What about 45-" was all I said, before my world went black for a few seconds... minutes? I don't even know. I opened my eyes, and saw the floor. I stood up onto my feet, my head was killing me. I rubbed my head, my vision was a little hazy. "Jeez, did I faint or something?" I looked around as my vision cleared up, and I saw the most shocking thing ever. Cassie was gigantic, huge, gargantuan. It was insane, to say the least. I don't think I even came up to her ankles anymore. I fell back on my ass in horror. "W-w-what's going on...?" I asked, in an absolutely mortified voice. I craned my head up, and couldn't make it past her seemingly endless legs.

Her voice boomed down, even though she was speaking quietly. "Oh, well. I've decided that I wanted to conduct a little experiment on you." It wasn't her typical bubbly voice. It was devoid of emotion, she just sounded like she was conducting regular business.

Just then, her gigantic digits swooped down, and wrapped themselves around me. I was probably about the size of her pinky. Her hand was warm, and soft, I felt unnaturally safe in them. I got distracted. She then brought me up to her extremely beautiful face. She looked at me with an uninterested face, and cracked a little devious smile. "This should be pretty fun." She said, before dropping me into her purse, and going on to class.


I was so in shock, I didn't even scream.

End Notes:

You can critique THIS if you want, but I honestly don't expect any until I post the next one... in 5 minutes, lol.

Cassie's room by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

yay, giantess stuff starts this chapter. also, border, because necessary

------------------------

I'm guessing a couple of hours went by. The next time I saw light, I was on Cassie's desk. Or at least, that's what I deduced. I looked around, the shock of the sheer size of everything alone was scary, I didn't even want to contemplate the drop from the desk. I looked up to the goddess who had captured me. I couldn't have contempt for her. I wondered why. I wondered if I would ever get back to normal. I was in awe, but as it set in, the gravity of the situation really started to hit me.

"Cassie... why did you...?" 

"Shrink you? I just wanted to." She said. "Besides, you get to be with the girl you're in love with. Isn't that good?" Her voice still booming, although less than before.

SHE KNEW?! Who am I kidding, of course she knew... She was so smart, I should've known it would be obvious.

"It's pretty silly, though. I always thought of you as an insect. Now you basically are one." She said in a snide manner, before pressing her pinky down onto my torso. She couldn't have been doing it hard, but it hurt like hell from the impact, and the pressure on it was even worse. I couldn't breathe, and it knocked the wind right out of me. Merely from her pinky? I struggled, but to no avail. I was too weak to even remove her smallest digit from my body. It REALLY set in at that point. I was powerless.

After a few seconds she removed it, and I gasped for breath.

"Pathetic." That was all she said. She looked down to me, her face was one of disinterest again. She then added. "At least a bug can try to squirm free. I guess you're even more worthless than a bug."

The words coming from her mouth, in a cold voice, that was otherwise heavenly, and soothing. I was chilled to the bone, but on top of that I felt horrible. Being small, and ridiculed would've been enough. But from the girl whom I had been enamored with for the past couple of years. It stung so deep. I wanted to cry right then and there.

"Now then. To cover a few things. I'm now your Goddess. You will refer to me as such. I will do with you as I please. If you misbehave, you will be punished accordingly. You will never regain your size again. I'll keep you until I'm bored with you, then just kill you~" She said plainly. There was no hint of joking in her voice. I was paralyzed with fear.

"B-but-"

"Shut up, you little pile of shit. I didn't tell you to talk, did I?" She said, sternly.

I shook my head in fear.

"Good. Now is everything understood?" She asked.

I nodded.

She then, unceremoneously grabbed my tiny figure her hand, a little carelessly. But She wasn't holding tight enough to crush me. Although, I wished she was. The pressure on my entire body was immense, and she was probably holding me in her fist about as lightly as she could. I was so frail, that she could kill me with the slightest shift. I felt her hand, or in my case, the entire universe, shift. It was awful, like being on the worst rollercoaster of all time. I couldn't tell in which way we she moved, but I soon found out, as she opened her hand, and my body rolled onto her carpet, beside her huge socked feet. The smell of sweat, along with the somewhat stale peach lotion she used permeated the air. It overtook my senses, and was almost too much for me. I just lie there, already contemplating how far I had fallen.

"Get up." She commanded. Her voice wasn't raised, it was the same tone. Scary, and cold.

I struggled to my feet, and looked up at her imposing feet, and craned my neck up, able to barely see her face, now that she was sitting.

"On your knees, and worship me, worm." She commanded, looking at me, her face was stern.

"You don't have to do this..." I thought to myself. "Maybe if you defy her, she'll just kill you now..." I thought once more. It was sad that I was already just contemplating death. I mean, even if I did somehow escape, which I thought was feasibly impossible. I would probably just get killed by some stray animal, or found by someone, stepped on by someone... turned in to the government to be experimented on, or some shit...

I stood my ground, and looked up to her, with a bold look on my face. "No." I said sternly.

She seemed amused for once. She giggled like she did in school, which was far more refreshing than her cold tone.

"Fine. You don't have to." She said in response.

I was shocked. "S-seriously?" I asked, in my dumb tone.

"Sure. I mean, you're already SO fucking small. It won't really make a difference." She then suddenly picked up the foot closest to me, andheld it over me. I tried to run on instinct, but my tiny legs had trouble in the carpet. At least it wasn't one of those really fuzzy ones, but still. She laughed at my pathetic attempt to escape, as she lowered her foot down onto me, pressing me against the carpet, applying a pressure never felt before. I was surprised I didn't pop like a grape. The scent of her foot completely overtook my senses. I didn't even know I had senses other than smell at that point. Up closer, the smell of sweat, and stale lotion was unbearably harsh. The body heat radiating from her gigantic was also overpowering me. The bottom of her foot was slightly moist, and I could feel every single wrinkle on the bottom of her foot. I could feel everything. Her pulse, breathing, any slight movement affected my entire world. She was my entire world now. I was nothing but a bug... no, she already said I was worth less than a bug... I might as well had been nothing.

I almost passed out from the scent alone, but the pressure she was applying was nothing short of incredibly painful. I knew I would bee feeling this for a bit, my body already ached a bit from her poking me before. I just hoped she would show some mercy and release me soon. I was probably under her foot for... I'll be honest, I don't know how long. It felt like eternity. When I finally saw the light again, it was a welcome blessing. Panting, I struggled to open my eyes and look up, only to see her other foot hovering above me.

"n-no..." I said weakly. I don't know if she didn't hear me, or just didn't care. She lowered it onto me, and I felt the Divine punishment of her celestial foot for another eternity. I couldn't breathe, I think I fainted.

I did... I awoke, and saw her staring down at me intently. Why did I wake up...? I wondered. I felt sticky. I also smelled a bit like bubblegum, I turned my head, to either side of me, and saw bubbles. I almost closed my eyes again, before I felt that sensation coat my whole body over. I opened them wide, and they stung. I screamed, and an unwelcome visitor entered my mouth. She spit on me. Multiple times.

"Get up, I'm not done with you. You will learn to obey your Goddess' every command. For disobeying me, you will be punished." She stated in her cold as ice voice.

YOU MEAN GETTING STEPPED ON, AND SPIT ON WASN'T THE PUNISHMENT?!?!?! Oh hell, what am I in for...?

End Notes:

How will poor Eric survive...? :c

 

critique always welcome.

Eric gets socked by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

lol, I don't even know what to make of this. I'm just typing what comes to my head.

I shuddered to think what would come next. I was already in so much pain. My body was aching, and for what? Her to display some power? Instill fear? For me to learn my new place? Well shit, it worked.

"Get up." She instructed me.

I couldn't bring myself to stand. I was so weak. I just lie there, already limp.

"I-I can't... C-Cassie, please..." I pleaded. My chest ached just from trying to force words out of my mouth.

"I said get the fuck up right now, or you'll really be sorry. You've got until the count of 3. 1..."

I was so scared, frantic. I didn't know what to do other than force myself to stand. Against my better judgment, I did my best to do as she commanded. My weak arms struggled against the desk she placed me on. Slipping on her saliva didn't make it any easier. While I was struggling, I hadn't even noticed...

"3... tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm very disappointed in you." She said plainly. "You're gonna get an even worse punishment." She grabbed a dry dishrag and dried off my body, and she was anything but gentle. My tiny body was jostled around like never before. I could feel the warmth of her huge fingers through the rag. How easily she handled me, how much power she had, it was terrifying. In just a short time she's already gotten me so afraid of her, and I felt like it would only get worse from here on.

After I was dried off she placed me back onto the floor. She postured as if she were thinking. Tapping her foot on the ground. It sent small tremors along the ground, luckily she was tapping it lightly, or I would fall over. "Just how puny, and weak am I?" I asked myself.

"I have an idea. I'll lift all of your punishment..." She trailed off, but I didn't notice. I was ecstatic.

"Y-you mean it?" I yelped, like a puppy begging for a treat.

"IF... you can do one simple little task for me." She held up her finger, signifying the one.

"What is it?" I asked, apprehensively.

"All you have to do is take off my socks." She responded.
She then lifted up her feet, and placed them in front of me. Her absolutely gigantic soles imposing, and casting an immeasurable shadow in my wake. I looked back, and then forward again, then again at her feet. Each of them had to be about the size of a school bus in comparison to me. This had to be a joke, I thought.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" She asked, I could tell she was getting impatient.

"This must be a joke..." I said quietly. "I mean, there's no possible way I could ever-"

"Oh, so you're going to disobey me again. I might as well just punish you right now..." She trailed off again. 

Good lord, she's so fucking beautiful, I thought to myself. I gazed up to her, and saw her eyes, looking right through my tiny frame. She saw nothing. I saw everything. She truly was Divine. Somehow, being so tiny just made her all the more beautiful. Which just made the situation hurt so much worse.

I was snatched away from my gazing by her slamming her foot on the ground. I was sitting, and still fell over from the sheer force. She didn't even need to touch me. I was so small, I could literally be knocked over just from her walking.

I was beyond scared, and reminded again of the position I was in once more. As if it weren't completely obvious. I needed to please her, I needed to make the pain subside any way I could.

I stood up, proudly, with newly found vigor, and rushed her gargantuan feet, powering through the scent. Let me reitterate, I powered through, for about... 2 seconds. Then I came face to foot with it, pulling on the fibres of her sock, they were so much more visible to me now. I saw the most miniscule clumps of dirt. Thankfully, her socks weren't THAT dirty. I pulled with all my might, but I couldn't do anything, it obviously wouldn't budge.

I fell back on my ass again, gazing up at her foot. I was traunced by her sock. She didn't do anything. I can't even move a simple sock. I probably couldn't even do it if it were off of her foot.

"It's... impossible..." I said. My mouth agape at her gigantic form. No matter how much I stared, I never got used to it, and she grew increasingly more beautiful in my eyes. I admired her blemishless body... I would probably be in heaven if I weren't being forced to be her slave.

She lowered her foot down onto my open mouth. I was press so hard against the floor, I had no choice but to taste the dirt and sweat from the bottom of her sock. It was horrible. The worst thing I ever tasted. She lifted her foot off of me.

"No slacking." She simply said.

My body contorted from the taste, I vomited onto the floor. I couldn't control it, there was nothing I could do.

She saw me, and looked down in disgust. Crossing her arms, and then looking down to me with what looked like a face a disappointed mother would give to a child who got arrested or something. It honestly felt worse than her cold stare. I had to escape. Not her, but her gaze. I looked down in shame, I couldn't face her majesty.

"Gross." She said with a hint of disgust in her voice as well.
"I-I'm sorry, C-Cass-"

"Goddess. I am your Goddess. Worthless little nothings don't get to call me by my name. Now, say it." She interrupted, and sounded genuinely upset at me.
I quickly changed up my act, and was even willing to get on my knees this time. Anything to make the pain subside.

"Goddess... I am sorry... I'm so sorry... please forgive me..." I pleaded. My thoughts were racing. Maybe I felt like since I already regarded her as a Goddess this was so much easier... Or maybe I truly was already so terrified of her, I would do anything she says...

"I'll forgive you. If you eat it..." She said with a smirk.

The thought of it made me want to vomit again...

 

End Notes:

bruh...

Divine Punishment by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

I wanna make Cassie REALLY sadistic. Like. Holy Jesus fuck, get her away from the world, hop her up on drugs and give her a double straight jacked level shit.

---------------------------------

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! FUCK YOU!" I yelled. I had no clue where this resolve came from, however, I liked it, but I wouldn't like it for long.

She just looked down to me. She wasn't mad, or anything, it seemed. She just looked at me.

"Y-yeah! Now you're gonna change me back, and we'll just pretend this never happened, okay?!" I demanded.

She still stared at me.

"I mean it! Change me back right now!!!!!" I yelled.

I saw her lips start to purse, and quiver into a goofy smile. She then began to laugh at me uncontrollibly. She continued to laugh, mocking me, and my inability to stop her. I was reminded by a simple laugh that she was the one with all the power. I was nothing.

"Oh dear. That was really funny!" She said, tearing herself away from the laugh, it seemed premature. "Now. Eat the vomit, or your punishment will be quadrupled."

I shivered. She was really set on it. However, I didn't care. There was no way I was gonna lap up my own vomit for her. She was crazy.

"I won't do it." I said, as I crossed my arms like a spoiled child.
All she did was lift her foot a little, and I leapt forward. My will. Was it already broken? But how... I thought I was resiliant. I looked down at the awful-smelling vomit. Then back up at her. She just watched me, her face lit up with anticipation. She was actually enjoying this. I felt queasy, and lowered my face. I just couldn't bring myself to lick up this vomit from the carpet. I looked up to her.

"No" was what I said. "You might as well just punish me..."

"Alright." She said, and as quickly as she did, her fingers scooped me up. She then took my face and stuck it directly into my vomit. I had already cleared out my stomach, there was nothign left. I just felt horrible, gagging. She rubbed my face all over it, and deep into the carpet. The scent was unbearable, and even some got into my mouth. She smudged my face into the vomit-y carpet once more before dropping me.

"Now, to punish you." She said.

I wanted to cry. I thought I was already being punished, but apparently this wasn't even the beginning.

"Since you want to be a little baby, I'm gonna give you a timeout. But I'm gonna have to clean you beforehand." She picked me up witht he rag from before, and carried me to her own bathroom, which was connected to her room. She began to sanitize my body, without warning, and squirted the fluid over my, it got into my eyes, nose, and mouth. I coughed, and gagged, as my eyes burned, and watered. But on top of that, I was crying...

She roughly cleaned my aching body again. I at least smelled better. But I couldn't get over this "timeout" thing... what could it possibly be...?
My attention was diverted once I heard her pants hit the floor. It sounded like a light explosion, even in the distance. I looked at her panties, and how they clung to her body. They were tight, and I could even see some outlining of her pussy, but mainly because the panties were a little wet. Was she seriously getting horny from this...?

"Ahem. Your punishment for being a bad slave will be... ass duty. For as long as I see fit." She announced, she seemed cheerful.

I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know what ass duty was. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I panicked, but she grabbed me. I yelled, and screamed, and begged her.

"GODDESS PLEASE! I'M SORRY I MISBEHAVED! I'M SORRY I WAS A BAD SLAVE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! PLEASE!" I had no shame left.

"Then get in my ass, you little worthless shit. It's where you belong." She said with a smirk, as she pulled on the elastic of her panties, dropped me in, and let them snap shut.

It was hot, oh it was so hot. Not hot as in sexy... well yeah, that hot, but it was TERRIBLE. The panties kept me clung to her body, and what's worse was I slid between her ass cheeks. 

I felt more pressure, I deduced that she was putting on pants. Tight ones. This only made the situation even worse. I was just glad the worst was over... or so I thought.

"I think I'm gonna go for a little jog. What do you think?" She asked.
I screamed in protest, but they were muffled by the fabric. I was so small, my voice was so feeble. I was pressed against her supple ass, and I couldn't do a thing... So pathetic... so worthless... Why even go on living, I thought?

I didn't have the energy to tight and fight it, I was doomed.

"I didn't hear any "no"s! This should be fun!" She said giddily, as she walked down the stairs, which was an ordeal in itself, from each suble jiggle of her ass rustling my world like a small earthquake. I only could imagine that running would leave me with brain damage.

She stepped out the door, and began her jog. The jiggling, the increasing heat, the smell of sweat building up, it made it slippery for me, and I slid more inward. I lost more breath, it was getting hard to breath being smooshed between her ass cheeks like a thong string. It was too much, the smell, the heat, jiggling, and pressure. I passed out.

End Notes:

LOL, I'm updating so fast. I'm just typing chapter after chapter, tbh. I had the idea of some of the stuff I wanted to do already mapped out, so I'm just plementing it. I'll probably be typing up chapters all day...

Shit gets really cold by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

Uhm, there's some minor scat, in this chapter. I'm not working a lot with it. But like I said. sadism.

----------------------------------

I awoke to a a familiar feeling. My vision hazy, I barely had any energy still. I was hoping it was a bad dream. It wasn't. My body was covered in spit once again. I sat up, and  gazed into the beautiful face of my captor. I glared, I was so angry.

She grabbed me, and dried me off again, and placed me onto the desk again.

"You think it's good to just nap away while you're being punished? That's a shame, I'm gonna have to punish you again."

She couldn't be serious... She just couldn't be serious... All of what she subjected me to wasn't enough already? I visibly cried in front of her. I literally sobbed my heart out.

"Goddess... I-I didn't nap! I passed out!" I yelled, almost incoherently "My body!" I continued to sob. "It just shut down! I had no-" She cut me off again.

"Shut up, stop being so damn annoying." She promptly wrapped me up in what i could only assume was the sock she just got done running in. She wrapped it multiple times around, and stucked it into itself.

There was no refuge from the scent, it was literally everywhere. Nothing but sweat, and foot stench everywhere. I couldn't even move. All I could do was sob, them being muffled by the semi-wet, sweaty sock of my Goddess. I thought it was as bad as it could get, but to make it even worse...

"I don't want you to get too hot in there, so I'll just put you in the fridge. I'm about to go to bed, nighty night!" She said cheefully.

I could see the light of the mini fridge through the fibres of the sock, though barely. I saw it go out. I was locked in cold, stink darkness. I didn't even waste my strength trying to get out, I knew I was too weak for it. I just contiually inhaled the scent, and remained in the cold. It felt like a thousand eternities of hell frozen over. The only thing I could be optimistic about was the fact that it was the fridge and not the freezer.

The morning came, I got no sleep. I could hear Cassie getting ready for school. It was the only indication. Would she forget me? Even if I yelled she wouldn't hear me... or care. How could someone who seemed to be so sweet be so cruel, I thought? It made me want to cry all over again. My image of her, completely shattered. It didn't matter how beautiful, or smart she was, her personality was completely horrid.

I shivered, as I waited on my Goddess' good graces to let me free. I prayed, not to God, but her... I then caught myself. 

"W-what am I doing...?" I asked myself audibly. "I... I'm better than this..." I tried to reaffirm myself. I heard Cassie's footsteps as her shoes were on, that was the final indicator that she was getting ready for school. I heard the door open, and close. She had forgotten me. How could I blame her? I'm so small, and insignificant, of course she'd forget me... That I exist.

Just then, I heard her door open again, and then I heard the fridge open. Gravity itself seemed to shift as she lifted me. I was unwrapped, shivering, pathetic, and beaten. I coughed a little. I might have caught a cold.

"Hey there. I figured you might be hungry." Said to me, she then dropped what looked like a large amount of shreaded greens.

Without hesitation, I dashed at the greens, and ran face first into her hand. 

"Ah, ah, ah. You have to beg your Goddess for food." She said, looking down to me, smiling a condescending smile.

I was beyond being prideful. There's no point in trying to reason, I decided I'm gonna just do whatever I can to please her. I bowed before her and begged.

"Please, beautiful Goddess, allow a lowly bug like me to eat... I beg of you..." I said, wimpering, not to add to the act, I was truly at this point.
She giggled, and moved her hand. I dashed toward the food, and began to scarf down as much as I could. I noticed it tasted weird. I was so hungry, I didn't mind, however, I just had to ask.

"G-Goddess... what is this?" I asked meekly.

"Grass." She responded plainly, and kept a straight face. Apparently this was just okay to her.

In my blind dashing, I hadn't even noticed the dirt... I backed away from the grass and looked up to her with contempt. I was beyond furious. I wanted to jump out of my skin, I wanted to jump... to jump... I was already conditioned to mad dashing, I made one for the edge of the desk. To no avail. She caught me before I could end it.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Bad boy. You're trying to escape your Goddess? I WAS gonna let you walk around my room while I was at school, but now you're gonna have to be punished again."


I cringed. I was broken. I said nothing. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do anything. I had no control over my life. Ha... "my life" I thought. "It belongs to her now, it seems." I continued to think. A solitary tear rolled down my face.
She wrapped me in the sock before going to get something together for my next punishment. she went into the bathroom, and closed the door. I didn't even wonder. I didn't care. I just knew it would be horrible. I knew it would be so bad, I'd want to kill myself.

She came back with a solitary bucket after a few minutes. It had a top, if she put me in, it would be too high for me to try to climb out. Not that I had that kind of energy, anyway. I could see from the light atop the room the silhouette of something in it. It swayed, and there was something solid. I figured it was water.

"This is more of a punishment game for me. It's called "island". You can choose to tread the water... or be on the island." She explained.


Then, it hit me. The scent. Coming from the bucket. I was horrified at what it was. I was almost certain. She picked me up, and held me over the bucket, and my suspicion was confirmed. It was shit. The island was shit. The water was piss. I was mortified. Lost for breath. I didn't know what to do... I was so scared. I didn't want to be punished.


"Well, then. The island, or the water?" She asked maliciously, with her devilish smirk.


"Please.." was all I could mutter... I looked at her, my eyes pleading. I was as genuine as genuine could get, but she wouldn't care... I was gonna be in her piss and shit for probably 8 or 9 hours... and there was nothing I could do about it. I cried. Audibly. As loud as I possibly could. I didn't think I would have more tears to spare. 


She just smiled down at me. "I'll choose for you, then." She held me by my legs and lowered me, face first into the shit. Placed the top of the bucket on, and dropped it onto the bathroom floor, splashing the piss over me. She then left. After a while, I realized she wasn't coming back. I... I was done... There wasn't anything. Anything worth this. Not even getting back my regular life. I'd rather die...

 

End Notes:

lol, too much? not enough imo. this isn't even cassie's final form.

Cassie's true nature... by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

sad chapter for our little hero. :c

--------------------------

I'm sorry, just. It was so horrible, I basically mentally blocked it out of my head. I thought that she couldn't do anything worse to me, but as this progresses, you'll see... She's a monster...


Fast forward about a year? Or maybe a week? Or an hour? I'm not sure what time is anymore thanks to her. Either way, being in the shitty piss was literally the end for me, I was broken at that point. But she continued, day in and day out to torture me. Keeping me in her shoe all day, she made me sleep in a stinky mildew-covered sock every. single. fucking. night. My existence became trying to please an insatiable Goddess. My life was literally torture and punishment, and if I behaved, I was rewarded with a slightly less horrible punishment. Everyday. Every night. I was never able to forget my place. I was nothing, I was less than nothing. "How could someone be so cruel to another human being?" I asked myself this many nights. I never got an answer.
One day Cassie came into the room and she was ecstatic. She saw me on the floor, laying like a limp rag doll. I was broken, I didn't move anymore, I didn't bother to run, or hide. I just sat there. A mere shell of my former self. It was funny, that when she got me to that point was when she stopped her sadism. I wonder if she got bored of me.


"Heyyyy! Guess what!" She squealed in excitement.


I didn't look, I just sat there motionless. I didn't say anything. I was past words. I never did anything. She forced me to eat everyday just so that I would live in this hell she created for me.


"Jeez, you've gotten boring. That's why I got a new toy to play with." She exclaimed.


My eyes widened. For the first time in months, she said something that shocked me. She was going to treat another human being like she treated me? I couldn't bare it. I looked up at her, and saw her beautiful, beaming face.


"Wanna seeeeee?" She asked me excitedly.


I gave a small nod of affirmation. Show bent down and showed me the screaming girl in a jar. I couldn't hear her tiny voice. I looked at her aimlessly, and she seemed to really want to get my attention. I looked through her for a bit, but then realized...


The girl she had... was my little sister... I shed a tear for the first time in months. "h-how..." I asked... "please... Goddess...not her..."


She smiled down to me. "But this toy won't last long, I know it won't." She said as she giggled. She opened the jar and sat me onto the desk.

I tried to stand, but my legs were weak.


"CASSIE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STOP IT!" I yelled for the first time in a long year.
She just smirked at me, before dropping her pants. She went to her bed, and took off her panties as well.


Tears came flowing... "PLEASE, JUST TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I pleaded with every fiber in my tiny being.


Cassie simply laughed, as she lustfully rubbed her clit, wetting herself, and bed sheets. She gave me a clear view. Holding onto my sister with one hand, and masturbating with the other. I cried, and pled with all my might, but she didn't care. I could hear the tiny voice of my sister screaming in terror as I saw where she was going...


Cassie began to lower Nattie down to her throbbing cunt, and stuffed her into it, over and over. My sister screamed with all her might, begged for mercy, and all I could do was watch as this giant Goddess violated my sister. My sister's screams began to become more and more hushed, as Cassie's moans grew. She continued to thrust my sister into her pussy, harder, and harder. I was dead on the inside. I thought I had nothing left to lose, but I realized how much of a monster Cassie really was at this point. She fucked the life out of my sister right in front of me, and screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed. After panting a bit from it, she then walked over to the desk, and dropped my sister's limp, lifeless body, covered in her juices directly onto me.


"I'll find new ways to kill everyone you love right in front of you, if you don't begin to be a good boy again." Cassie said confidently, as she went to lie in her bed for a nap.


I wept silently.

End Notes:

Oh, and Nattie is a year younger than Eric, not like 7, or anything.

Eric's "true" nature... by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

Funny enough, before I read the review, I was already about to add more tinies to the story. Plot-ish stuff coming next 2 chapters, then it's back to the action. o3o

-------------------------

I held the lifeless body of my sister in my arms for hours. The scent didn't bother me. I was saddened.. Such a cruel Goddess... no... just gir-.... Goddess... She's a Goddess... my Goddess...


"WHAT THE HELL?! SHE JUST MURDERED YOUR SISTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" one side of my mind said... "But... the Goddess has provided me with so much..." the other side interjected once more. "torture... SHE'S PROVIDED YOU WITH NOTHING BUT TORTURE!" I sat there for a second. My mind was lost. There was no recovering at this point. I was about to plunge, and couldn't turn back from this.


"Listen... voices in my head. I love my Goddess... more than anything, and I'll obey her every command." My mind was hushed. I looked down at my little sister once more before tossing her body over the desk. "I can't look at you anymore... I only have eyes for her..."


What was this? Had her power over me driven me beyond mad? Was it the loss of my sister? The fear of the loss of another? Did I ENJOY being so powerless? Did I love that sheer display of her power over not just me, but someone else in my life? Impressed that she could still find ways to make me feel even more powerless and pathetic? I... love it? No... I can't accept that. She couldn't have influenced me that much... could she have? ...I'll just go with I was scared she would kill more of the people I loved... Yeah.... that's what I'll tell myself.


A little while later, she awoke from her nap, and came over to me, looking down, expecting a completely broken toy. Instead, I stood, and bowed before her.


"Hello, beautiful Goddess. I hope you enjoyed your nap..."


and that's where it started. I don't know if it was the fact that I seemed to genuine in manner. Remorse? Pity? Regardless, her attitude toward me changed gradually. It was confusing... But I decided to just roll with it. About 6 more months went by, and we grew very close. I wish I could say the same for her new toys. Oh. Did I mention? She got new toys within those 6 months.


With her new toys, she was being as evil-hearted, and sadistic as ever, but with me, it seemed she had taken a liking. It was shocking to say the least. I couldn't comprehend it. She treated me kindly, she talked to me about her day, made a little bed for me, and let me sleep close to her. She inquired a lot about me. She fed me actual food, and was always gentle with me. The other tinies envied me, but they could do nothing. She kept me safe.


Altogether she gathered 12 or 13 in total. Including myself, and Nattie, of course. The missing people epidemic became a serious incident on the news. People actually fled town for fear they would succumb to the phenomenon. Cassie was very spry, she left literally no evidence over doing this 13 times... It was incredible, really. She created vile little concotion that would shrink people instantly, relative to the dosage. Instead of using the "magic soda" like she did with me, she simply injected these people. I have no clue how, when, or where she did it, but she was never caught on camera, or seen by any witnesses. Which was insane, to me.


The police were virtually powerless. After all, people were vanishing into thin air, seemingly. There was no evidence to be found.


Cassie's mother started to work abroad, she makes a lot of money. From time to time family would check up on Cassie, but she was 17 now, and her mom actually felt since she was so mature she could live on her own. Figures, she does just have it all, it seems.


For Cassie this was a dream come true. She could live her Goddess fantasy without having to hide it from anyone. She celebrated with an afternoon foot worship. 2 of the men were positioned down at her feet. One had a bad temper, he couldn't really control it, and would fly off the handle at any second he could.


"HOW THE FUCK COME THAT GUY GETS TO LIVE IT UP, AND WE'RE TREATED LIKE SHIT?! FUCK YOU, BITCH! I HOPE YOU DIE, I HOPE YOU-"


Cassie's divine foot put a muffle on the situation. She didn't kill him. She had something else in mind. She looked down to me on her lap, and said. "My dearest pet, how should he die for his insolence?"


Could it be...? She was consulting me? I didn't feel right, but naturally, I answered my Goddess' beckon immediately.


"Maybe... you could eat him...?" I suggested. 


"What a great idea! Whole, or chewed?" She asked.


"M-maybe...." I hesitated. I didn't like this feeling...


"What's the matter, my little pet?" She asked, cooing me.


I shook my head. How could I be doubting her? My omnipotent Goddess... My universe.


"I just thought that my suggestion was kind of dumb. I think you should chew off his hands, then feet, arms, legs, and finally his head." I said, coldly, in a manner that resembled how she was at the beginning.


She gently pet my head. Her warm finger comforting me, despite the fact that I just wrote off another man's life as if it were nothing. ... ... ... Wait... what did I just do? Not only did I give her the idea, I made it much, much worse, and painful for him... I made- My thoughts were clouded... Why? I felt the warmth radiating from her lap, and hand. I didn't care. As long as I was surrounded by her warmth, I didn't care about anybody else's life. 


I expected a part of me to protest. I expected a mental battle. A little face off? A tussle...?  Anything? I literally had no compassion for the man- no, the worthless little insect that had the audacity to disrespect the Goddess. I was thinking like her. It didn't matter. If I could be like her, I should consider it a blessing that some of her majesty has rubbed off on me.


She lifted her foot, and revealed the panting mess of a bug beneath. He lie, curled up from the pain. She roughly picked him up, and smiled down at his tiny frame, as he whimpered. "It's time for punishment!" She said giddily. "You can thank little Eric for this, it was his idea." She winked down to me.


I smiled, and felt a warmness in my heart. She referred to me by my name. I knew what it was... It felt like, in some way, I was regaining my lost humanity from her benevolence. I was truly happy, I didn't even notice the blood lightly dripping from the Goddess' smirk. It hit my head, and I didn't even care. I was happy... She was generous enough as to grant me something I longed for... 
I smiled, and smiled... But noticed my head started to feel a little light...

Inexplicably, I fainted.

End Notes:

idk, critiques, lol.

The Void by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

I actually really like how this chapter came out, despite there being no giantess stuff. It's super short.

----------------

I "awoke" in a blank space. White as far as the eye can see. The only things breaking the monotony of this endless nothingness was myself, and something that resembled a silhouette of myself.


He spoke.


"Eric. You are a fool. What good is it to gain your "humanity" at the loss of your humanity.?" He asked me, his voice sounded a bit like mine, if it were scrambled a little.


"All that matters is my Goddess... I don't care what you have to say..." I responded.


"Of course, you surely don't care about what you have to say. You're content with being Cassie's puppet." He replied, sounding more somber this time.


"W-what do you mean? You're not me!" I barked.


"I am you. You're not you." He was calm, and collected.


I didn't know how to respond. I felt like I knew what He? I? We? meant. I wasn't myself anymore. But maybe I was okay with that. If I can't change my situation, I might as well make it better for myself. 


"You're selfish." He said, his voice sounding a bit more like mine.


No....


"You're scared. Frail. Weak..." With each word, his voice... my voice?


"That's... not true..." My voice became the one that was scrambled...


I took a step back. He took one forward. I took a step back. I took a step forward... or.. did he? I don't even know anymore.


I stepped back again, unsure of what to make of the situation. When I did, I felt the empty void crack. I don't even know how to explain it. I knew it wasn't real, but it felt real to me. The white was shattering, and the silhouette was becoming less visible and engulfed in the newly created darkness. 


I fell, and fell, until I landed in something soft. It was the hand of Cassie. She smiled down to me, and even gave me a tender little peck. I felt so safe, I clung to her hand for dear life. I snuggled my face into the warm hand of my ultimate refuge. 


Then...


I looked up, and saw the Cassie holding me just to be a hollow shell. She blew away as if she were dust in the wind. I cried... I cried harder than I had in a long time. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was surrounded in darkness. I couldn't figure out who it was.


"You gave up your humanity, and your freedom." Said my silhoue- ... Said, my former self. My hand disappeared. I assume the rest of me did as well...

I began to fall again. Surrounded by nothingness. Was this the reality? Was my life nothingness, not because of Cassie, but because of my willingness to give up my humanity just to make the pain end.

I thought back. My sister... I carelessly mistreated her dead body. I forgot my mother and father, who supported me my entire life. I forgot my best friend, who was like a brother to me.

"Why can't I go back... back to before... it's not fair." I began to fade into the darkness as well.

There's truly nothing left?

End Notes:

powerful stuff, i think.

Eric's world shift. by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

i have a life, plus i got bored so i decided to take a really long hiatus for no reason. sorry, peeps.

-------------------------

 

 

 

Eric awoke to the hazy vision of his beautiful Goddess above him. He took a few seconds to focus in on her, specifically her face. She had a troubled look on her face, that seemed to wash away as soon as she was able to see that his eyes were now open. He gave her a faint smile, in turn, seeing some relief in her face. He knew that she was worried about him when he passed out. He felt comfort, and warmth. How could this feeling be wrong? He wondered to himself for a second, before letting out a few little coughs, and offering some gentle words to his Goddess to try to ease her worry a bit more. Shooting his arm up, and giving her a thumbs up. He was still a little dizzy, and didn't want to sit up. He smiled, and said up to his gargantuan Goddess. "What's that rolling down your cheek?" He asked, letting out a little laugh. "Surely, a beautiful Goddess isn't sheding tears for a mere bug?" He said playfully.

 

She smiled ecstatically, picking Eric up gently, and giving him a very soft, and gentle kiss, enveloping almost his entire body. She let him revel in her wamrth for a little bit before. As the kiss ensued, he felt her soft, lightly wet lips all over his body. So soft, and warm. So safe. He had already forgotten the feelings, and visions he had seen when he had the "otherworldly" experience. It didn't matter. What mattered was here and now, right in front of him. He was okay with losing himself in her. All that mattered was his Goddess, Cassie.

 

She pulled him away from her face, and looked down, her facial expression looking a bit more like a worried mother, about to scold her child. "I was worried about you, dummy!" She said, still gently, as not to startle him. She looked down, a little, shyly. "It's okay for a Goddess to worry about her favorite toy, y'know."

 

His face lit up, a hue of rose red becoming extremely prevalent on his cheeks. He'd not seen her look so sensitive, and gentle, not to this degree. He kissed her hand numerous times, repeatedly, apologizing for worrying her. "I'll never scare you like that again. I promise." Kiss. "I'll always be your little toy, your little slave, your little anything you desire, my Goddess. I will be all that I can be for you, so long as you feel I am useful to you!" He praised, as he continued to kiss her hand.

 

Her face lit up with joy, and she lifted the tiny man unexpectedly, looking down at him with a devious look on her face. Not scary, but more lusty than anything he had ever seen from her before. "I'm glad you say that, little man, because that scare left me AWFULLY worried, and I REALLY want you as close to me as you can possibly get." She announced, with authority. "Time to pay tribute to your Goddess, toy." She finished.

 

Eric knew what his duty was, and he nodded enthusistically, as she lowered him down onto the bed, between her legs. He could already smell her aroma throughout the air. He walked gingerly toward her sex. The smell becoming overwhelming, he thought to himself. "So powerful..." He took another step, with more vigor, this time. "So demanding!!" He thought, before taking another step with even more stride. "So beautiful!!!" He finally thought before making a dash toward her alrighty aroused sex.

 

Her fingers already tracing her pussy through her panties, as she slid them over, and let the tiny man fight his fight. He flew into her pussy with such force for as tiny as he was. Tracing his hands along her labia, and stuffing his face into her lips, ignoring how overly powerful the scent of her ever-gourging pussy. She let out a deep moan of pleasure, the vibrations shaking his entire world. The sound of her moaning, from his doing. He knew that he had to give it all that he could. She split her lips for him, and he eagerly dove into her slippery, lubricated vagina.

 

She let out another yell, he could feel her voice through her body, and felt more, and more motivated to stimulate his Goddess. He worked his arms through the slippery orifaces of her walls, finding what he was looking for; the almighty g-spot. He began to work his arms around it, rubbing, and kneading it as hard as he possibly could, even nibbling. Her breathing getting faster. She yelled out for more, and more. It sent ripples of pleasure through her, as he felt her whole body shift. A massive pressure building up all around him. She screamed in ecstasy, her whole body quivering from the pleasure, as his efforts brought her to climax. She let out the loudest of shouts as her body released. The pressure gripping tight atound his miniscule body, he was forced out of her by the flowing juices.

 

He fell back, upper torso, and arms deeply sore from the contractions of her walls. He heard her panting, as he let out a few coughs, her juices flowing from his mouth. He laid back, and admired his work. Her bedsheets soaked from her cum. The scent was all that was present over him. So overpowering, but he was so exhausted, he could do nothing.

 

She lifted him up, and smiled down adoringly. She spoke softly, with love, and adoration, almost as if she were high. She had almost lost her voice from screaming so loudly. "That was so wonderful, my love." She said to him, sweetly. He tensed up, and felt a joy, like he had never felt before, or so he'd have thought.

 

She licked him, lapping her juices off of his tiny body, and began to wrap her lips around his already erect member, sucking on it mercilessly. He felt the pleasure flow through his body, and he couldn't even hold it in, caught so off guard, she stripped him of all of his cum within seconds, sucking him dry. He did nothing but lie limp in her hand afterward, panting from the pleasure. It happened so quickly. But she just smiled. "Sorry, lovely, I just got a little carried away."

 

He shook his head at her, and smiled. "No, thank you very much for your blessing, my beautiful Goddess."

 

She placed him onto the desk, and changed the sheets on the bed. "I don't know about you, but I'm ptrtty tired after that. You wanna come to bed with me?" She asked turning away from him, showing him her large, round ass, hands on her hips, looking back at him, and winking.

His mouth agape, all he could do was nod. She scooped him up, and placed him between her soft, bountiful breasts, and they rested together. Her warmth arounding him was all he could feel. The love, that release. His dreams had finally come true. He was where he wanted to be. With the woman he loved. Nothing could ever tear that apart, not even his inner self. He denied all that he had seen when he was in the "other world". All that mattered was his world here. He looked at his gigantic Goddess, and she looked at him. "I love you, Goddess." He said, kissing her chest.

 

"I love you, too, toy." She said, smiling at him, as she nestled him a little more into her chest, and they drifted off into dreams together.

 

End Notes:

critique, yo.

PTSD by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

2 chapters in 1 day after 7 month hiatus?!?! whoaaaaaaaaa, someone's got a lot of time on their hands!!!

-----------------------------

The honeymoon phase after the sex continued. They gave each other the best releases of each other's lives. It actually got to a point where they would just fuck, and talk, and only be with each other. The other tinies in Cassie's posession began to get very little care, although, that probably felt more like a relief to them, than anything else. Other than the horrid, gnawing pain of hunger, that is. Eric, being the nice guy that he was, would, sometimes, find it in his convenience to remind his Goddess to feed her other toys, if he wasn't getting the pleasure of a lifetime.

 

As much as he loved to pleasure, and be pleasured by his Goddess, sometimes his arms and body would be too sore. He did, in these times, love to watch his Goddess "play" with the other toys. Sometimes he would even toss out ideas of horrible torture to subject them to. He was truly taking on characteristics much like his Goddess. On this particular day, there was a loud mouth heathen who thought that he could speak out against the Goddess, and all her grand splendor. The arrogant asshole, he thought.

 

Eric sat above the tiny man, on a king-like throne that Cassie had constructed for him recently. The tiny people envied him even more, having such superfluous things at his size, like them. What makes him any better, they thought. They hated him, and he didn't care, so long as he had his Goddess there, he was invincible. With a tiny gavel in his hand, he struck it down on the arm of his chair. "Order, order in the court."

 

"YOU ASSHOLE, YOU SIT THERE LIKE A KING WHILE WE SUFFER AND STARVE, YOU'RE THE WORST KIND OF MAN!" He yelled in a fit of anger at Eric.

 

"Silence!" Eric demanded. "We are no men. We have ceased to be men. We are all merely toys for the almighty Goddess' amusement. If you ask me, it's much more than being a man." He stated proudly. "You, #4, have broken a grand law, in speaking ill of the Goddess. There is no plea, you are guilty, and will be sentenced to playtime!" He proclaimed.

 

"You're a fool!" 4 barked. "AND I'M NOT #4!! MY NAME IS KENNY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, KENNY!!" he yelled over, and over, jumping up, and down, before Cassie yawned, and pinned him to the table with her fore finger.

 

"Shut up, 4. You forget that you've lost the right to a name. Do not speak to mr little prince that way." She stated, coldly, pressing her finger down, starting to crush his ribs effortlessly. He wailed in pain.

 

"I'M SORRY, GODDESS, I HAD FORGOTTEN MY PLACE!!" he yelled, almost instinctively.

 

She lifted her finger, and twisted his leg until it was broken out of place, hanging limp. He screamed for a bit, until his voice became hoarse. Eric just stared at the tiny man, closing his eyes briefly. When he did, he felt a bit of his inner self, tugging at him, and his eyes snapped open. He looked at his beautiful Goddess, and saw the cold look in her eyes, as she eyed her prey. It sent a chill down his spine. "N-not me..." He thought. "I'll stay in my place, I know better." He nodded to himself, before hearing his Goddess' voice boom over him.

 

"So, my prince, what should I do with it?" She asked, plainly.

 

He gulped lightly. He still wasn't entirely used to sentencing the other men to their doom. He couldn't think clearly at the moment, so he picked what he thought was the safest answer.

 

"W-whatever you wish to do with your toy, Goddess." Eric stated, meekly, shifting himself a little in his throne.

 

She looked at him, and could tell that he wasn't exactly comfortable. "What's the matter, my little love?" She said, dropping 4 onto the desk, and picking up Eric, holding him close to her face. She looked into his eyes, and he looked away for a second. "What's wrong with you?" She asked again.

 

He only shook his head, he didn't want to tell her that he felt scared, he didn't completely trust her, because of this feeling tugging at him from within, their past, what she did to him, his sister... that other... person... "Fuck, who was that?" he thought to himself. Left adrift in his thoughts for a second.

 

"I know you aren't ignoring your Goddess." Cassie said, authority strong.

 

He shivered, and backed away, a little, until he bumped into her fingers behind him. She closed her eyes, and let out a sigh. "Why are you backing away from me? Are you still scared of me?" She asked.

 

He shook his head in protest, coincidentally, out of fear. "I-I'm not, it's just that-" He stared at her eyes, they looked down at him, he didn't feel the same warmth from them as before, he felt terrified, as the memories he tried to suppress forced their way into him. He fell back, terrified, closing his eyes. Once again, he felt the sensation of his inner self pulling at him. He saw visions, of things from the past, what she did to him, what she made him do. He saw... someone... someone really familiar, their face bloody, and battered, at his hand. He screamed loudly. "I-I'M SORRY, GODDESS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING!" he yelled, his feelings running rampant.

 

She wrapped her hand around him gently. and put her fingertip to his screaming mouth. "Shhh, don't worry. I know, I did a lot to you, so it's only natural. Don't be scared to at least tell me how you feel, though." She said, in a soothing tone, her voice washing over him. He started to become a bit more still. He looked up at his beautiful Goddess, and into her eyes, it wasn't the warmth he was used to. He saw the concern. Maybe he was letting his thoughts run too wild, he considered.

 

He shivered a little more, and rubbed his head into her surrounding hand, lovingly. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me." He said, softly, still shaken up from the flooding of the feelings in his head. More importantly the person... who was that man... The missing one, that he couldn't recall. Why, he wondered. All while rubbing himself in the soft flesh of the Goddess holding him. He tried to put those thoughts to rest, denying all that he had seen, and trying to revel in the feeling of his Goddess.

 

"W-well... I think I know what I would like you to do to him, my Goddess..." he said, deviously.

 

4 winced in pain, as he looked at the couple, and they looked at him, as if he were nothing more than a piece of meat. He knew his time had come. "Well, if all goes right, I won't have to bee a slave to a bitch, and her dog, anymore." he thought. "Heh, bitch, and her dog..." he thought, laughing to himself one more time.

End Notes:

critiquez

Flashes. by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

yay.

--------

Cassie looked down at Eric in her hand, and placed him onto the desk right next to 4. He looked back up to her, as she crossed her arms, looking at both of them. A cold shiver was sent up Eric's spine. He took a few steps back, and stuttered. "G-Goddess, w-what are you doing?!?!" He asked in a frantic panic. She just looked at him for a second, before letting out a sigh.

 

"I'm going to teach you an important lesson, okay?" She said, before picking up 4 by his broken leg. She pulled out a threading needle, sticking it through his broken foot, and bending his body backwards, forcing it through his two hands, and other foot. He screamed out in agony, crying to high heavens. She then tied a string around his abdomen, tightly, squeezing his stomach tightly, adding to his pain, as blood drips from him. She leaves him dangling off of the desk, sobbing.

 

She then turned her attention to Eric, as he stared in awe at what she had just done to him. He feared she may be upset, and do the same thing to him. She reached her hand down, facial expression still cold. He panicked, and fell back on his ass, holding his arms out, in a futile attempt to stop her.

 

She poked out her forefinger, and rubbed him on the head, gently, before scooping him up, and giving him a little kiss. "I love you, Eric. Don't be scared of me, I want nothing more than to make you feel happy, and safe, alright?" She said, gently. Soothing him again.

 

He closed his eyes, and he saw yet another vision. But this one wasn't of his inner self, but one of when he was a child. Only, it wasn't just him. He was with Cassie, Mikey was there.. That was his name. His best friend. Along with another of his friends, but he was so laid back, and barely played. Regardless, he was there as well.. Chase... Yes, Chase was his name. They all used to play, he remembered.He didn't see a whole lot, but they were all running, and playing together, laughing, and smiling. He was confused, he didn't remember this childhood with Cassie. He remembered falling in love with her at first sight freshman year, but nothing before that. However, he was certain the girl that was with them was Cassie.

 

When he opened his eyes, he stared at Cassie, who was still smiling. It was one a few seconds here, but it felt like he had been in the past for a little while. He looked up to her, and asked. "Goddess... Cassie... did we know each other when we were kids?" He said, meekly. He wanted to get to the bottom of those visions, he knew they were real. They were memories. He didn't know how he knew, he just knew...

 

When he saw her reaction, she stopped for a second. Closed her eyes, and said, coldly. "No..." She seemed sad, he'd never seen her like this before.

 

"What's the matter, my lovely Goddess?" He asked, concerned about her.

 

"It's nothing, okay. We only met freshman year, remember?" She said, trying to sound so sure that that was the case. He knew it wasn't. He knew something was bothering her. But he wasn't going to get it out of her himself. He needed to remember it himself. He kissed her hand, lovingly.

 

"I'm sorry, my Goddess. I didn't mean to upset you... I love you dearly." He said, sweetly, offering her a smile. However, she didn't even look back at him. She gently set him down onto the desk, and said she was going for a walk, before walking out, not listening to any of Eric's protests.

 

After she had vacated, a tiny man walked out from behind a cup of pencils, and other assorted writing utensils. He walked over toward Eric, and spoke calmly. "Hey..." said the mysterious man. He must've been another of her captives. He thought, still a little startled, he jumped, turning around, looking to see a lanky, calm-looking man. He had long, black hair. Lightly brown skin, black eyes. His hands in his pockets, wait... he looked familiar, he said to himself.

 

"Long time no see, bro." The man said, with a light smile.

 

"Chase! What are you doing here?!" He asked, surprised to see another of his old friends being held captive by the Goddess, Cassie. He had a million questions to ask, but Chase cut him off before he could start.

 

"I have a lot to tell you, good job getting rid of her, you two seemed inseparable. Just like when we were all little, huh?" He said with a little laugh. "It's wonderful that you brought that up, so you're starting to remember? This is all too convenient, and makes it a lot easier for me to explain..."

 

His suspicions had been confirmed, they did all know each other when they were little. So why did she lie...?

End Notes:

!!

Chase by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

stuff about things.
------------------- 

Chase looked as cool as ever, despite his diminutive size. He was about the same height as me. We had been friends for years, but had a falling out last year when he dated Cassie. We even came to blows over it, but eventually things cooled down. We haven't talked, or chilled as much lately, but we don't have any real problems with each other anymore. That's beside the point. What was he doing here, I wondered.

 

Eric looked at him, and wondered why Cassie would've shrunk him, too? He was walking around freely, and she normally makes sure all of the tinies are locked up. So, why him... again... why? Eric started to look a visibly upset as his mind ran wild."Chase, I-" Eric started, but was soon after cut off by Chase.

 

"Listen, man. I have to tell you some important things, now's not the time for you to be upset." Chase interjjected.

 

"That's all fine and shit, but what the hell are you doing here? She normally keeps all of the tinies locked up!" Eric asked, almost demanding an answer.

 

"I guess she has a soft spot for all of her childhood flames, huh?" He said, in a snide tone, smirking, ever-so-confidently. Just like old times. The sad thing was, he was probably right.

 

"Hey, you better fucking watch it-" Eric yelled out, but was interrupted again by Chase.

 

He raised his hand up, making a "stop" gesture. His smirk was gone, I could tell he was all business. "Stop, E. Just stop. This isn't the time. Look at us!" He yelled out. "I have to tell you some important things. Things she's been keeping from you."

 

"Yeah, right. I'm not stupid." He turned away. "You're just gonna try to steal my girl again."

 

"You're as insecure as ever, too dumb to even recognize when..." He cut himself off. "You know, I love her, too." He said, solidly. "You knew, we all knew. But... she always only had eyes for you... Even when we were together, I knew her heart was still with you. Ever since we were little!" He barked.

 

"Why don't I have any memory of this childhood together, then?! I don't remember ever spending any time with her when we were little..." Eric said, shaken, not too sure how significant that flashback he had really was.

 

"You don't sound too sure of that. You're telling me that you don't have your memories, still? Damn it, we don't have time for this." Chase stated, continuing on "Listen, you, I, Cass, and Mikey. We were all best friends as children."

 

Eric nodded. "Y-yeah... I know. But that's about all I know... What do you mean, that I don't have my memories?" He inquired.

 

"Alright, I guess I better start at the beginning. When we were little, we were all best friends. We would hang out, and play together all the time. Evene when we were that young, we both had feelings for that girl. Hell, Mikey may have even, too. Either way..."

 

Insert flashback wavy motion stuff here, and now everyone's kids, and stuff, yay.

 

Little Eric ran in the field with his friends. He looked around, finding his gaze fixated on Cassie. He gulped a little. Coming to terms with liking her for a while now. He was past the "ewwww, girls are icky." phase. But, even still, he never felt that way with her. At age 7, he felt the butterflies in his tummy from being around her. She was so cute. As he stood there, in awe of her, he wasn't paying attention as she ran up, and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her. He snapped out of the fantasy, into the fantasy of reality. She looked back at him, smiling wide. He couldn't help but smile, too, as they ran over to their other friends, and frolicked through the field, playing tag, and the guys wrestled at times, as well. Cassie would just laugh as they would even make it clear that they were competing for her.

 

Eric, and Chase would be the ones fighting the most. Despite being such good friends. Mikey would argue with both of them, and start fights just because. I think he just liked being confrontational. Despite how many times they may have fought, they were all always close friends, and would stick together against anybody trying to mess with them. Especially when it came to Cassie.

 

Cassie laid back on a hill, stretching her arms, and legs out, letting out a yawn.

 

"You guys are so crazy, I swear!" She shouted out, as Eric, and Mikey were going at it again.

 

Mikey grabbed Eric from behind, and tried to lift him up, but Eric has stepped on his foot as hard as he could, turning around, tackling Mikey to the ground.

 

"Ahh, damn it!" Mikey yelled, throwing his fist up hitting Eric square in the chin. The scuffle continued, as Mikey pushed Eric off of him, and they were in an arm grapple, one trying to best the other.

 

Chase used this time to scoot in close to Cassie. "Hey, Cass." He said, smoothly. Even back then, he was a sly devil, good looking, and always knew just what to say.

 

Cassie smiled. "Hi, Chase!" she beamed out, happily.

 

"Cassie, I wanna..." Before he could finish, Eric flew into him.

 

"If you wanna talk to the princess, you're gonna have to get through me!" He yelled out, as they started to scuffle again. 

 

Mikey stood back, holding up his hands, yelling. "Hey! I'm not done with you!" As he made a mad dash for them, diving into the brawl.

 

After about another 10 minutes of fighting, the friends were all laying there, laughing.

 

"Hey, do you think we'll all be best friends forever?" Cassie asked.

 

"What kind of question is that, Cass? We'll always be best friends!" Mikey shouted out.

 

They all laughed, and smiled, laying down in the grass, soaking up the summer sun...

 

Yes, things were so blissful back then. The memories flooded in.

 

Snap back to reality.

 

"But, Eric, there's more to it than just the good times. Listen, there was an-" He was cut off by the sound of a door opening.

 

 Cassie's door swung open. She looked directly at the two men on her desk. Chase and Eric stopped reminiscing, and stared at the now giant image of the girl they both loved as children.

 

"I was so stupid.... You two weren't supposed to see each other..." She said, solemnly. She walked over to the desk, and took Chase away, walking out of the room without saying a word.

End Notes:

!!

New Addition by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

i like trees

---------------

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" Cassie scolded, as she walked down the hall with Chase in her palm. He looked up to the gigantic girl he loved, and simply closed his eyes, keeping his composure as always.


"He needs to know the truth." He stated, plainly.


"You're not telling him about the accident, or the promise!" She said forcefully, striking fear into the heart of even Chase.


He squirmed a little, uncomfortably. "He saved your life, Cass." He added. "That's why he lost his memories. Why are you still holding it against him?" He inquired.

 

She fell silent, taking a few more steps before stopping. She wasn't looking at him, but she was looking down. "I'm not holding it against him, I love him..." She said, tears rolling down her cheek. "I'm... protecting him..." She added. "Everything was necessary... I already hurt him enough, I don't want to do anything but make him feel the best I possibly can. I feel like my love is even greater because of how small he is. I want to keep him forever, and he loves his new life." She went on. "He knows his place, he's my toy, and I'm his perfect Goddess." She was blushing now, her legs squirming a bit. She was getting turned on at just the thought. "I don't care about domination of the other small people, or anything like that. No one can replace him, he's-"


"You're doing everything but explaining to me why you didn't tell him the truth, yet!" Chase barked.


She brought her finger down on his face, silencing him. "You know, I could just kill you..." She said. "I don't need you anymore, anyway." She stated coldly, lifting her finger off of him.


Taking in the air after being short of breath for a little bit. He just smirked, looking up at her. "Bluffing me, huh?" He said with a confident laugh following soon after. "Admit it, you know you couldn't bring yourself to hurt me!" He yelled out in confidence up to her.


Cassie just rolled her eyes at him. "Shut up." She said, smiling a little goofily.


Chase couldn't help but laugh a bit himself. "Does your little toy make you smile like that?" He said in a smooth tone. "You know..." He continued on, while leaning over to kiss her hand. "I'm so wildly in love with you."


She ignored his advances, and continued to walk down the hall.


"Damn, so cold. So E's really the apple of your eye, huh? Why keep him locked up?" Chase asked, reclining in her hand, against her palm, getting comfortable for the ride.


"He's mine. There's really nothing more to it than that." She said.


"That's so selfish, you know. He's our best friend, too, Cass. What about me and Mike, huh?" Chase asked, a little angrily.


Cassie let out a sigh, stopping again. "Chase, I know what I'm doing. This goes a lot deeper than you think, and I already have a plan in place. You and Mikey are just going to have to trust me. If I can actually do things without having to worry about liabilities." She paused on that word, and looked at him harder. "Then Eric, and everyone else will be safe. You don't know what you're dealing with."


"Then let us know. Let us help you out, we're all best friends, you don't have to shoulder this shit on your own! I know what your father's been doing-"


"Shut up, Chase. You don't know how bad things have gotten. I'm keeping Eric with me, because then I at least know he's safe." She stated, confidently. "I will protect him, I love him with all my heart."


"What'll you do if your old man finds him in your custody?" Chase asked.


Cassie gulped a bit. After swallowing, she hold Chase at eye level, looking him directly in the eyes. "I'll kill him if he does anything to prevent us from being together." She said, meaning every word. Chase was visibly intimidated by it, and looked like he wanted to escape her gaze. Squirming a bit between her fingers.


"You and Mikey wanna help? Stay out of it. It was your getting too involved, and questioning too much that led to me having to shrink you, too. I'm not taking any chances.


Chase simply laughed. "But so small?" he asked, jokingly. "You're gonna put a muzzle on Mikeyboy? Hoooo, that should be interesting to see."


"Nah, don't have to. Mikey knows to some extent, but he trusts me to keep him safe. He said there's no one else's hands he'd rather see Eric be in." She stated.


"He doesn't know he's the size of an armyman, does he?"


"He has no clue, and I intend to keep it that way. She said, seriously.


Chase laughed, and she laughed a little, too. "Cass, I hope you know what you're doing." He finally let out, after all of the laughter.


She smiled. "I hate to be so cold with you guys, I swear, but the less involved you and Mikey are, the better. I'll make sure that your stay is as comfy as possible."


"I should be pissed, but..." He gazed at her, he couldn't lie, he loved the feeling. She was already the most beautiful girl in the world to him. Her size, her assertiveness, and confidence that was already so ever-present. Amplified? It was a lot, a lesser man would think it to be too much. He, however, was content to being powerless to this girl. Only because it was her. His gaze became more, and more affectionate. "Cass, I... If you really care about my stay being comfortable, let me be your toy, too!!" He cried out, grabbing onto her finger.


She was shocked that she had that effect on Chase, of all people. The heart slayer. It gave her even more of a confidence boost. She smiled, petting Chase atop his head. He wiggled excitedly at her touch. She thought about it, while doing so.


"You have to promise me that you won't tell Eric anything... If he recalls, I want him to be the one to do it." She said.


He smiled, and nodded. "Anything you want, my Goddess." He stated, before bowing to Cassie.


She smirked, she felt divine. It's just something about them being willing that was so refreshing. Chase was willing, from the start, unlike Eric. She touching the bottom of her lip. "Oh, you're so cute..." She said, before pinning him down with one finger. He didn't question, or move, or anything, he trusted her. "It's time for your initiation, little toy." She said, lustfully licking her lips.


He shivered in anticipation, as he felt her tongue begin to snake along the lower half of his body, and begin to engulf his legs. She licked at his member, before popping him into her mouth fully, sucking gently on his entire body, and playing with him with her tongue. He saw his world go dark, his cock standing at attention, as he felt her sucking on his entire body, it felt great. He resigned himself to his Goddess, letting her tongue have it's way with him.


She playfully spit him balm onto her palm, rubbing her fingertip along the bottom of his cock. He squirmed, and moaned repeatedly in pleasure. "Don't cum until your Goddess tells you to, okay?"

 

He squirmed wildly, trying to keep his member from exploding all over his Goddess' blessed finger. He offered the best nod he could, in his position, and took the brunt of her playing. He wasn't sure how much more he could take before exploding. Cassie wrapped her tongue all around his member, coarsely. She began to take long, hard licks, and he got to a point where he knew if she continued to be unrelenting, he might just be disobeying his Goddess' orders, and cummng before she said it was okay.

 

"P-please, my Goddess!!!" He begged. "Please, let me cum!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

 

This was all she needed to hear. She stopped briefly, and gave him a little nod, before going back to licking his rock hard, tiny cock.

 

The instant the warmth of her tongue touched him, he exploded all over it. His entire load, shooting out of his member wildly.

 

She swallowed it, rubbing his tummy affectionately, cooing him. "That's a good boy. You get to stay with your Goddess, okay?" She began to walk back to her room, In her head thinking. "I guess I have a new toy... He should be fun..." She began to rub herself down there. "Maybe I can stick them BOTH down there..." She thought, as she giggled to herself a bit before returning to the room with a smile on her face. 

End Notes:

well shit

2 for 1 by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

slootz

----------

Cassie paused for a brief second before entering her room again. She took a deep breath, knowing Eric wouldn't be the happiest camper in the village when she sprung the news on him. She turned the knob slowly, and walked in with confident strides. "Does it even matter?" She thought as she walked over to the desk, putting Chase down, unceremoniously. It was excruciatingly obvious what had just occurred between the two. Eric's face contorted in a manner that she couldn't tell if he was incredibly mad, or incredibly heartbroken.

 

Chase just looked over to him, he was feeling great. He smiled, and spoke like he just smoked 3 blunts. "Heyyyyy, man! What's goin' onnnnn?" He said, while laying back, on top of the world.

 

He looked up at her, his eyes watery, looking as if they were pleading with her. "Why?" Although, no words could escape his mouth. He didn't know what to do, his mind was running wild. On one hand, he wanted to beat the shit out of Chase right then and there. He knew how he was, and he deduced that he probably used his charm to get her to give him what was probably the best release of his life. The water turned to fire, as he looked over at Chase, and started to walk over, and then run.

 

Cassie knew what was going on, and grabbed him before he could hurt Chase. She held him in her hand, fingers around him, gently, as he squirmed. He hadn't been so riled up in a really long time. Cassie spoke softly to the tiny man in her hand. "Before you get mad at him, it was me who did it, unexpectedly to him." She stated, solemnly. "He's going to be the new toy around here, okay?" She said, but could already tell by the look on his face that he was anything but pleased by this new information.

 

"But!-" He yelled out, before she put her fingertip to his face, gently.

 

"My heart still belongs to you, Eric. Don't worry." She said, reassuringly. "That's how it'll always be, you little silly." She gave him a kiss, and looked at him, and his facial expression hadn't changed at all. She kept smiling. "Are you going to be difficult with me, babe?" She asked in that tone a mother would ask her son: "do you reaaaaally wanna do that?", and saw him stiffen a bit. She didn't really like to use fear as a motivation, but he knew exactly what she was capable of. She knew that she wouldn't have to do anything, though, he would just fall into line.

 

"Y-yes, Goddess..." He said, reluctantly, the sadness in his voice clear. He didn't even look at her. He was literally sad. He loved being her only special little toy, and once again, he was forced to share her with Chase. "It's not fair..." he thought.

 

"Oh, come on, cheer up, my little pet." She nuzzled her nose on his tummy, he loves that. She persisted, until he could resist no longer, and started to laugh, and giggle, squirming a bit under her nose. She kissed him over, and over, and hugged him to her chest. He pressed against her soft flesh, nuzzling his face into her breast. It was like having a giant memory foam bed, that rose, and fell, every so often. He forgot why he was even upset for a second, kissing her breast repeatedly. She smiled down at him adoringly, cradling him in her cupped hands, and he looked up to her, he didn't look AS sad, but she could still tell it would take a few more "therapy sessions" to get him to get over this. 

 

"Look, I'll be completely honest with you. I want both of you inside of me. That's why I'm keeping him here." She smiled a little, her face flushing a bit. " I want to see what it's like, I know he'll put in the work. Plus, I know him." She shrugged afterward. It wasn't like he had any choice but to comply. Cassie loved having all of the power in the relationship.

 

Eric let out a deep breath, standing up, looking down at Chase on the desk. "Listen here, you piece of shit, this is only for the Goddess' pleasure, nothing more."

 

Chase smirked, and yelled back up. "I wouldn't have even gotten upset, some "good toy" you are. The Goddess' will is absolute." Chase plainly stated.

 

Cassie yelped with excitement. "Then I guess we've reached an understanding, huh???" She scooped up Chase, and put them both on the bed. "No fighting, period. Or I WILL be very angry with the BOTH of you, understood?" She said, authoritatively, with her hands on her hips, standing to her full hieght over the tiny men. They both, of course nodded, in awe of her magnificence.

 

She stood above them, but they were on the bed, especially close to her womanhood. She rubbed it through her leggings, and the aroma started to fill the air, the tiny men before her starting to get assaulted with her powerful, sweet scent. She smirked, as she saw the effect it had on them. They both leaned in anxiously. They knew where they would be going, and were both eager.

 

Chase looked at Eric, and smirked confidently. "I have every intention of stealing the Goddess' heart. You better not fall behind, E." He said, confidently, as he stood up, and approached her, getting onto one knee. "Goddess, please, allow me to pleasure you." He stated. "It is only my duty to make it so you are the center of all of my affections, and adorations. I am nothing without your validation of my existence." He finished.

 

Eric felt a little intimidated by Chase's eagerness, and willing to serve. He couldn't fall behind, he felt. He wouldn't allow it. He ran up to the Goddess, and got on his knee, proclaiming. "Please, most kind, and generous Goddess. Allow a pitiful worm like me to offer what I can to bring you the most happiness that a little worm can even hope to offer such a divine being as yourself.

 

Cassie smiled down at both of them, feeling as if she were on top of the world, sliding down her leggings, and her panties, scooping them up, and laying down onto the bed, placing them between her legs. "You know what to do!" She directed, as they raced to her gigantic pussy, and went to work. She began to shiver with pleasure, as they both worked on her outer lips at first. Eric was the first in, as he stuck his arm into her massive maw, digging as deeply into her walls as he could. Soon after, Chase ran back, and dove into her pussy at full force. She moaned deeply, her voice sending a shock through both of their tiny little bodies. She gripped her breasts tightly, legs shaking, and barely able to form words.

 

Eric would not be outdone, as he worked his way through her lips, forcefully, and stuck his head between them, nibbling all the way through, and working his hands and arms around her walls as hard as he could.

 

Chase worked diligently as well, as he forced himself almost halfway in. Wiggling his torso wildly through her.

 

She couldn't take the teasing anymore, she worked her finger down, and forced both of them in, letting out a long, deep moan from pushing them in slowly, leaving her mouth agape from the massive amounts of pleasure.

 

Eric worked his way to her G-spot, nibbling, and kneading it wildly. Soon after, Chase worked himself to the same area, going to work on her G-spot as well.

 

She began to scream, as she felt ripples of pleasure shoot up her spin, and she almost lept up from it. She couldn't hold it much longer.

 

The two of them felt the pressure of the walls contracting on them. They still worked earnestly. Trying not to be outdone by the other. 

 

She let out so many screams, as Eric and Chase worked more, and more on her G-spot. She let out one final scream, exploding not once, but twice in pleasure. The waves of her juices washing over the tiny men as the walls offered immense pressure, squeezing them rightly.

 

They cried out in pain, not to be heard as they were forced out of her pussy. Coughing up massive amounts of her juice.

 

Cassie just laid there, panting. There was nothing more to be said. She knew she had made the right decision.

End Notes:

oh snap

Disobedience by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

insert notes here. my chapters are permashort, lol

-----------------------

The next morning, Cassie woke up, and went off to school, leaving her two favorites to rest, and what a rest they needed.

Hours later...

Eric awoke, vision a bit hazy, but he recalled what happened as clear as day. He sat up, and looking around, his Goddess wasn't in sight. He looked over to see Chase, his face grimacing a bit. He stood up, and walked over to him, quietly. He seemed to be still be sleep. Eric wanted to wring the neck on that guy. "Always trying to weasel your way into my relationship, I swear...." he thought to himself, as he shook his head. He held his arms out, reaching down, about to wrap his hands around Chase's neck.

 

""No fighting." That was the Goddess' words, don't you remember?" Chase said, calmly, turning over, looking up at Eric. He smirked a bit seeing the visible frustration on his face. He knew he wouldn't defy Cassie.

 

"You're a real piece of work, you know that?!" He yelled, to Chase. "Not only did you have to steal her away from me when we were regular size, I can't even have her now! Haven't you had enough girls in your life, pretty boy?!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs.

 

Chase smirk vanished, as he sat up, frowning at Eric. "Are you done yet?" He asked, as he stood to his feet, looking Eric in the eye. "Because I'm pretty sick of your mouth." He finished.

 

They stared each other down for a while. This hadn't been the first time, especially over Cassie. This probably wouldn't be the last time, either.

 

"You know my feelings for her as well, Eric." Chase said, as he shrugged. "You're being selfish, as if you would be enough for her at this size, anyway. Of course the Goddess would enlist more tiny people, and it probably doesn't stop at us." He paused for a second. "You should be happy she even pays attention to us at all."

 

"I'm not like you, or any other toy she has! I'm her special one! I won't share her!" Eric yelled, in frustration.

 

"Listen to yourself. So deluded. It's sad, really." Chase said, as he began to walk around, his confidence spurting out ridiculously. "You didn't even have the balls to talk to her. She's pretty angry at you, still, y'know. For forgetting."

 

"I don't care. You've always gotten every girl, and you've known since we were kids how strongly I felt for her!!" Eric barked.

 

"You knew how strongly I felt. No other compares, she is the one for me. I won't lose her to you, or anyone." He stated calmly. "Frankly... You're not even fit to be at her feet-"

 

Eric has reached his boiling point, as he dove at Chase, punching him square in the jaw, anding on top of him, and pounding away at his face.

 

Chase punched Eric in the chin after blocking one of his blows, and puching him off of him. "What's the matter with you?! Have you forgotten what she told us?!"

 

Eric's face was strictly angry. "I... I... AHH, FUCK YOU!" he yelled out before swinging on Chase again.

 

Chase knocked his fist away, and returned the blow to Eric's jaw, hitting him with a two piece, and watching him stumble backwards. "Hah, where's the E I used to know?! You've gotten soft." He spouted, cockily.

 

Eric said nothing, he stanced up, and feigned before swinging, again, connecting in Chase's stomach a couple of times, before shoving him down, and putting him in a head lock.

 

Chase flailed a bit, before elbowing Eric in the stomach repeatedly, until he let go.

 

"You're so stupid, you know that?!" Chase yelled out. "She only even dated me to get your jealous because she knew how you felt, but saw that you wouldn't even approach her!" He scoffed. "You're jealous of me?! You've always had the one girl who I truly wanted, you asshole!" He yelled before running at him.

 

Eric's face stood in shock for a bit, as Chase delivered a punch right to his eye. Chase remained in stance, for a second, before noticing Eric falling back, without doing anything. He thought he had knocked him out for a second, but he saw that he was still conscious, but with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Aw, weak, dude."

 

"Y-you're forreal?" Eric asked, still in awe.

 

Chase sat down. "Yeah, dumbass." He said, before giving Eric a playful nudge on the shoulder. The two used to scuffle all the time to get out their frustrations, and get back to being best friends afterward, without fail.

 

Eric couldn't help but laugh a little, as Chase fell back on his back. They were both tired from the fight, and had very visible battle scars.

 

"And now we're gonna end up getting punished." Chase added, before laughing a bit himself.

 

"Aw shit... She can't be too mad after how good of a job we did last night, though!" Eric stated.

 

"You mean me! I did all the work!" Chase said, and they both began to laugh.

 

They both laid there, and awaited the return of their Goddess.

 

Not long after, Cassie's door swung open, and She walked over to them, she had had a cheery disposition, before she saw how bruised both of them were. She placed one hand on her hip, looking down to them with a disappointed look on her face, while tapping her foot. "Are you two serious?" She shook her head. "Then again, what should I have expected from you two, huh? Another fight over me?"

 

They both looked up, and smiled at each other, then at her. Neither had the nerve to say anything, but she knew they were already past the fighting, and had went back to being buds again, just like always.

 

She shook her head again, and giggled. "Oh... what am I going to do with you two?" She said, in a sweet voice, but almost immediately, it shifted to a more stern tone. "I told you two no fighting, didn't I?" She questioned.

 

They both shivered a little. "y-yes..." Eric, and Chase said, almost in unison.

 

"Both of you have been very bad toys today, and for that, you will receive proper punishment." Cassie stated.

 

They both answered. "Yes, Goddess..."

 

"Mhm." escaped her lips, as she walked out of the room, and the two looked at each other, gulping.

 

End Notes:

yay

Punishment Game. by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

piff

------------------

Cassie was gone from the room for a while, and Chase, and Eric had already known they would be in for some big trouble. What they got, was completely unexpected.

 

Cassie's door swung open, and she walked in happily, but she was accompanied by someone, someone they both knew. They looked at each other, and shuddered. Of all people? HER?!

 

Chase, and Eric looked at each other, shaking their heads. "no, no, NO!" was all that was running through their heads. As they saw Alexis, a literal psychopath, come into the room with Cassie. Thie girl was nuts, and happened to be yet another sad soul bound by the love for Cassie. She went so far as to even try to stab Chase last year when they were dating. She also knew how Cassie felt about Eric, but because she would do anything Cassie said, she didn't try to harm Eric, especially after the incident with Chase. It had been kept on the low from everybody, since Chase didn't actually get stabbed, he just never wanted to be within 3 miles of the bitch, ever again.

 

"No way, Cassie! I don't believe you!" Alexis squeaked. "They're not here! See!" She spouted out, not noticing the tiny figures on Cassie's desk.

 

Cassie walked over to the desk, turning toward Alexis, and blessing the tinies on the desk with a clear view of her ass. However, they both knew how crazy Alexis was, especially when it came to Cassie. If there was anyone who would trump them in "how crazy are you for that girl?" it would be her, no contest.

 

They had no time to be thinking about the magnificent ass in front of them, but the giagantic girl beyond the gigantic girl in front of them. They inched their way back on the desk, in fear.

 

"No, Alex, I'm serious. They're both in here, right now. I'm about to show you something, but you'll have to keep it between us, okay?" Cassie said, winking at her.

 

Alexis obliged, as Cassie turned, and scooped up the two men on the desk, feeling their squirms of protest, and hearing them both screaming, making each other sound like random babbling. Alexis leaned forward, as Cassie approached her, and opened her hand, revealing the two tiny men in her custody.

 

Alexis squeaked a bit, before leaning in more, and inspecting them, before screaming. "NO WAY!" right in their ears, making them ring, with her deafening scream. "Eric? Chase?" She laughed. "Oh, man, this is so good!" She proclaimed, happily, before laughing. "Look at their little weewees!"

 

They squirmed in Cassie's hand, trying to beg her to make Alex leave, but Cassie ignored them.

 

"Listen, Alex. They're both really fragile, and I don't want to kill them or anything, however, I felt like you should be the one I share this experience with." Cassie stated, before going to sit on the bed.

 

The tinies yelled, and screamed in protest, but weren't even acknowledged, as Cassie pulled out a roll of tape.

 

"What're we gonna do?" Alexis asked, happily.

 

"Only make your wildest dreams come true, silly!" Cassie said, as she started to tape the two of them together by their feet, and secure the tap on with an extra layer on both legs. Cassie crossed her legs, and made a motion for  Alex to come to her.

 

Alexis scooted over, and sat next to her on the bed.

 

"Guess what I just made for us, Alex." Cassie said.

 

"What?" Alexis asked.

 

"A two-way dildo!" Cassie stated, happily.

 

Eric and Chase flailed, and squirmed in protest, but could go nowhere, legs bound together.

 

Alexis' eyes lit up. "D-does that mean?" She asked, hopefully.

 

Cassie nodded, before leaning in, and kissing Alexis on the lips, holding the dildo in her hand to the right. Alexis, and Cassie kissed passionately before beginning to undress each other. Alexis took rather strong initiative, as she had wanted this for QUITE some time. Lifting off Cassie's bra, and playing with her supple breasts, amking Cassie's nippled erect, almost instantly. She traced kisses all along Cassie's torso, and neck, and back to her face.

 

The smell of feminimity was very prevalent in the room, as more clothes began to come off. The two men, lying on the bed, awaiting their fate. Cassie laid back on the bed, and looked at them briefly, smirking. She then looked back at Alexis, who was standing right  in front of her. "Take me, now!" Cassie yelled out.

 

Alexis stood over Cassie, and the tinies, proudly, looking at them and smirking, before picking them up, and whispering to them. "It's about time I've gotten some justice for you piece of shit always interfering with our love." She gave the dildo a good licking on both sides, before sticking it slowly into Cassie's wet sex.

 

Cassie let out a long, deep moan, as Alexis pressed her sex against the other end, forcing it in. "Ooooh..." She let out, as she smiled down to Cassie, and Cassie smiled up to her. They interlocked hands, and began to thrust against the dildo in unison, 

 

Their moans echoed, and rocked the dildo relentlessly, as it was forced into the walls of the women. They could feel the arms, flailing, offering them more, and more pleasure, as they thrusted roughly. Fluids flowing from both sexes, they moaned each other's names, begging the other not to stop.

 

Immense, relentless pressure built up, as the walls contracted, on the dildo.

 

"C-Cassie! I'm gonna cum!" Alexis yelled out, in sheer bliss.

 

Cassie bit her lower lip, moaning deeply, as she thrusted her pelvis upward. "L-let it out!"

 

They both yelled, as they both climaxed at once, Alexis falling onto the bed.

 

The fluids assaulted the dildo with great force from both ends, tape being loosened a bit from all of it, it fell onto the bed, between the mammoth Goddesses, who were both short of breath, looking into each other's eyes adoringly.

 

"T-that was great..." Alexis said, panting still.

 

"Oh yes!" Cassie proclaimed, looking up to the ceiling, closing her eyes, satisfied.

End Notes:

realistically, they should be dead, but the show must go on LOL

 

i tried some dehumanization type stuff this chapter, opinions are greatly appreciated.

Wait, lemme recap that... by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

lol, I was so tired when I wrote that last chapter, so I'm gonna do stuff to remedy things.

-------------------------

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! So if you were here yesterday, Cassie pulled some ol' bullshit, bringing in that crazy ass bitch, manggggggg.

 

"I know, right, weird voice in the sky!" Eric yelled out.

 

"We didn't even get any dialog for the last chapter, that's fucked up, my next paycheck is gonna be wrecked thanks to that!" Chase interjected.

 

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, and tell your ridiculously pathetic POV from the last chapter, so we can actually get back to the story." Cassie stated, while filing a nail down.

 

"Will do, lovely~" Eric said, with a wink.

 

------------------------

 

"Chase and I were just chillin', yo, and then all of a sudden, Cassie comes in the cut, and we're like "uh oh" cause she was all like "no fighting" and shit, right-" Eric said, before getting cut off.

 

"You're not allowed to tell the story."  Cassie stated.

 

"Good riddance, I'll handle this." Chase stated. "Like he said..." Chase continued, as the wavy effect to presence on the screen, and the flashback ensued.

 

Chase and Eric sat on the desk, as Cassie entered the room with Alexis. They looked at each other, knowing how crazy she was, and having an already bitter past with her, they didn't want to be anywhere near her, especially at that size.

 

"Dude, she can't do that... Can she do that?" Eric said, scared out of his wits, from seeing Alexis.

 

"I'm afraid she can do whatever she wants to us, buddy boy." Chase said, shaking, recalling the incident from last year.

 

They both inched back, as Cassie went to grab them, and present them to Alexis. They inched back still, in her cupped hands, as Alexis' obnoxiously loud voice boomed over them at deafening octaves, followed by demeaning comments about their man packages. Eric couldn't help but cover up, in embarrassment. Chase, however, was shaken, staring directly into the eyes of that girl. For a moment she did the same, her eyes brimming with joy at the sight of him. He shuddered, letting out an audible noise of fear.

 

He looked over to Eric, he was handling the situation no better, his eyes looked up pleadingly, and he knew he was begging the Goddess to spare them any fate at the hands of Alexis. However, his cries fell on deaf ears, as they seemed to act like neither of them existed. Chase couldn't even properly process the situation, his mind already thinking up the worst case scenario, him, and his best friend ending up dead at the hands of that psychotic bitch.

 

"D-dude... I don't wanna have to deal with her...." Eric stuttered out of his mouth as best he could, before yelling up again. "Please, Goddess, I'm sorry for disobeying you, please don't punish me like this! I'll never misbehave again! I'll be good!" He cried out, all of his yelling not even being acknowledged by Cassie. He fell silent, and the feeling of hopelessness set in. A feeling all too familiar with him from this entire escapade.

 

They were eventually brought over to the bed, they looked up, pleading eyes.

 

"C-Cassie! Please, she tried to stab me for fuck's sake, t-this isn't what I thought you meant by-" Chase yelled, before being picked up, and having his feet taped together with Eric's, secured by another piece of tape, they wiggled, and tried with all their might to loosen the tape, but to no avail, the adhesive of the tape was too mighty for the tiny men being bound by it.

 

They heard the words "2-way dildo" and panicked, as the girls began to strip, and make out above them.

 

"Come on, Chase! We have to get out of here! Neither one of us wants to be the one who has to go into Alexis' taint!" Eric yelled out to Chase.

 

Chase would've laughed if the situation weren't dire at the moment. They tried to work the tape off of their legs, but their battered arms were too weak to even budge it. Feeling, weak, and helpless, they panicked even more, flailing, as they were picked up by Alexis, and she whispered to them.

 

"It's about time I've gotten some justice for you piece of shit always interfering with our love." Her hot breath washing over them, before she coated them in the thick, warm saliva, and lowered them down to Cassie's pussy. She stuck Eric in Cassie, and ashe saw him approaching her, he mouthed up to the sky "thank you" as if the Gods had smiled upon him. 

 

Chase held out his arms in a futile attempt against the gigantic kitten approaching him ever-slowly. He felt the heat radiating from her pulsing sex, as she forced her lips against him, rubbing it directly on his face, as she forced him inside. The warmth showering over both of them, as they felt immense pressure from the Goddesses' thrusting their womanhood against each other, with little care for the tiny men in them.

 

Eric happily dug his arms around, playing earnestly with his Goddess, ensuring that her pleasure was maximized. Chase, however, just wanted this nightmare over as quickly as possible. He ran his arms along her walls, her pussy pulsing from his tiny touch. His arms danced along the walls with elegance from his experience in the walls at normal size.

 

The reverberations of the moaning Goddesses', and the pink fleshy walls became their entire existence, as they felt themselves becoming more lubricated from the wetness increasing in the temples. They slipped, and slid through the walls more easily, working to each G-spot, giving it their all with each thrust.

 

The pussies began to contract, and pressure them more, the pain was massive, as they worked, little to no air left, Eric, and Chase found themselves lightheaded from the overwhelming scent of womanhood, the over-exertion of work they were putting in, and the lack of goold ol' oxygen didn't help, the fluids ever-present. They also had to deal with the deafening moans of the Goddeses, in unison, reverberating between each other, it was almost too much to bare. They knew they wouldn't have to work for much longer, sensing the climaxes coming forth, they both put in one last burst of effort, nibbling, and thrusting their arms at the mammoth g-spots. 

 

Their efforts were soon rewarded as both girls let out an ear shattering scream of pleasure, and they fell onto the bed sloppily, with Alexis, and Cassie, barely conscious, they didn't move, just spitting up, and coughing up womanly juices. Eric stared at Cassie in fear, and Chase, forced to stare at Alexis.

 

Cassie moved her head slightly, looking Eric directly in the eyes, she could see the sheer terror. With the most devilish of grins, still short of breath, she let out, a satisfied sigh, saying. "That's what happens when you disobey your Goddess." She laughed a little, reaching her arm down, and ripping the tape off of them, nearly pulling off all of the leg air on them, and even a couple of precious pieces of cargo.

 

Chase and Eric yelped in pain, as the tape was ripped off. Finding some reserves of energy to scoot around on the bed, and wiggle in pain. Eric was mortified at this. The bad feelings of when he first shrank started to flood back in.

 

Accepting the pain, he gritted his teeth, looking at his gargantuan Goddess, his body seeming lifeless, he thought to himself. "Oh yeah... I'm worthless, I'm less than worthless... I had almost forgotten that... I'm always at her mercy..." he squirmed a little. "So powerless..." He looked her over, her beautiful face, and full form, her sheer size. "I'm nothing..." He felt his penis begin to erect. He cringed, as his soldier stood at attention for Cassie, and she smiled. 

 

"Oh, what do we have here? A naughty little toy, huh?" Cassie chimed.

 

Alexis turned over, and looked at Chase. "Cassie, can I play with this one?" She asked, hopefully.

 

Cassie looked at her with a smile, and said. "Don't break it~"

 

Chase's heart sank. He had never felt so low, to be put into the arms of his worst enemy, by the woman he loved. Unable to do anything about the situation himself. He felt himself, too becoming aroused by the fear, the feeling of powerlessness, being at the mercy of the Goddesses.

 

Alexis smiled, as she picked up Chase. "Aww, so you really do like me, huh?" She said, before licking him all over. "But, you're a bad boy, getting hard for me, when you belong to Cassie." she stated as she reached her fingers over his erect member.

 

He shook, and writhed at her touch, her warm fingers encasing his cock completely, she did the unthinkable, and began to twist it, and he yelled out in horror. "NO, PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

 

Alexis just laughed, holding his member out of place, she saw him wincing in pain, and horror. She was thrilled by the powerful feeling. "Oh, Cassie! You just have to give me one of them!"

 

Cassie smiled, and said. "Not these two, I'm keeping them, but, as a show of good faith, in us now being in this together, I'll give you a couple of my others that I have stashed!"

 

Alexis' face beamed, she then looked at Chase, he was mortified by her, but oh, so turned on. Alexis was a pretty girl, just bat shit crazy. She pushed down on his cock, and he screamed in agony. She savored the cry, giggling evilly. "Tell me how beautiful I am, if you want to leave with your dick, bug." Alexis ordered.

 

Cassie clapped happily, forgetting about Eric in her hand, smacking him with brutal force, bruising his body badly. "Oops." She said, before giving him a little kiss, and placing him onto the bed. "My bad." She then turned her attention to Alexis. "But hey, let's go get the others, for you, mmkay?"

 

Alexis looked at Chase, with a demanding look on her face. "Can I keep this one with me for the meantime?" She asked.

 

"Sure." Cassie said, as they stood up, and departed the room.

 

Eric laid on the bed, sobbing quietly, as he saw the two Goddesses walk out, his eyes closed slowly, and he passed out.

End Notes:

oh my

Promising dreams by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

on the fly type stuff. 4 chapters in 2 days, hooray for me.

Eric awoke in a field, he sat up, and looked around. The scenery was beautiful, the field was many different hues of orange, green, and yellow. Flowers littered the field, and beautiful rays of sun beamed down on him. He had never seen such a beautiful sight, barring Cassie, or course.

 

He got up, and walked around, the soft grass beneath his feet, he seemed to be back to normal size. Taking in the grand scenery, he found a nice tree, perched atop a hill, and went to lay against it. It was wonderful, he could see the horizon, fields, upon fields, and a beautiful lake. He was at peace.

 

He thought about Cassie briefly, and let out a sigh, grateful to actually have a bit of time away from her. Just then, he felt a terrifying rumble, and saw something rising from the horizon. It was unreal, as if it weren't walking along, but rising up out of nowhere. Soon, it was clear that it was a giant head, he didn't have to guess who it was. He gulped, as he saw her gigantic form come into view, only... It wasn't the Cassie of today. It was younger Cassie, from the looks of it, maybe when she was 9, or so, coming into view. She stood, looking down, arms crossed, with an angry expression on her face. 

 

He shook his head, denying what he was seeing in front of him, he just wanted to stay in his peaceful dream, and at least not have them be haunted by the harsh reality of the world he faced everyday. Of powerlessness, and no control over his own destiny.

 

Younger Cassie sassily said "Don't you shake your head at me!" wagging her finger at him.

 

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled out, at the gigantic form of the younger version of his love. She seemed impossibly huge, even from this distance, he was terrified.

 

"You're asking me that, when you were the one who brought me here! Hmph, the man I'm supposed to marry is a scaredy cat of me, just because I'm bigger?" She shook her head at him. "What's worse is that you forgot all the time we spent together!" She growled at him. "...you forgot... me..." She followed up with, in a sad tone.

 

Her voice was loud, washing over every inch of the world he was in. There was no escape, just him, and her. He stared into her eyes, as a tear began to roll down her cheek.

 

"I should smush you, you big dummy!" She yelled out again, angrily, shaking the world to it's core. She reached her impossibly long arm out, and grabbed Eric. He expected to be squished, but her touch was soft and gentle. It seemed impossible, he was less than the size of an ant to her, and she was able to handle him, as small as he was. She stared at him, her eyes pleading. He felt the pain, along with a flash of what had happened.

 

He shivered at the exhiliration of the sensation that ran over him as the memories came back into him.

 

"I-I saved you... way back then..." He looked up, and saw her expression change from one of pain, to surprise. "That guy, he was driving all crazy, and came up on the curb, and... and I dove to push you out of the way..." He shook his head. "But... after that, I don't remember anymore." He said.

 

Her face turned red, as the tears of joy flooded down her face. "W-what about...?"

 

"Our time together as kids... You, me, Chase, Mikey. The time we broke Ms. Jenkins' window, and when Mike and I got in trouble for painting that butt on the wall in school. The many, many kisses on the cheek you gave me." He chuckled a bit, closing his eyes, looking down, as he stood up.

 

"Come on" The voice said, seeming to mature over a few seconds. "Look at me, Eric." Said the now grown Cassie, still, ridiculously huge.

 

He looked up at her, in awe. He couldn't form words for a bit in the the midst of the situation. "Cassie, I... I'm sorry I forgot about you, about your love... about the promise I made..."

 

"I'm not the one you need to tell. It's easy to talk to dream me, but you have to talk to the real me. With your true feelings, not with ones dominated by fear." Cassie said. "Power... can make us all go a little crazy from time to time... But never doubt that I love you, okay? More than Chase, more than anyone else. No one compares to my little pet." She said, as she lifted me up to her impossibly huge lips, planting a kiss on him.

 

He felt the feeling like never before, the feeling of love washing over him, as a light enveloped both of them, and his vision became hazy, awakening in the real world.

 

"Cassie... I promised I'd marry you..." He said aloud to himself. "That we'd be together forever, but..." he shook his head. "Am I more scared of you, than I am in love with you, at this point?" He asked, as his vision came to clarity, and he looked up, noticing her, looking down, directly at him. His eyes widened, and he stiffened up, completely, seeing her face.

 

"I don't know, Eric..." She said. "Are you?"

 

 

End Notes:

things about critiques

Heart to Heart by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

3 chapitahs in one day?!

---------------------

Cassie stared down little Eric in her lap. Her expression was hard to determine. 

 

"Well?" She asked, once more. "Are you just afraid of me, and not in love with me?"

 

He looked around, noticing that he was in her lap, and the injuries from before had been attended to, that must've taken some awfully good finesse, he thought to himself. He looked back up at the girl, her stare hadn't broken. He gulped, but not of fear form her by sheer size, more like... He was just nervous to talk to her. It was just like it was a year ago, he couldn't form words to speak.

 

She closed her eyes, and shook her head. "I realized I must've gone a bit too far with that punishment game, and acting so carelessly afterward... You were in pretty bad condition, so I decided to do what I could about your body." She sighed. "I don't blame you for being scared of me, I was going to let the thrill of domination take over, and dehumanize you again." She paused. "You remembered, though... the promise. I've treated you so badly, not just now, but dating Chase, holding your amnesia against you. Making you fear me..." She continued on, speaking softly, running her fingertip through my hair gently, offering me her warm smile. "I understand why you would be afraid, I know I lose myself in the power I have over you."

 

He felt her warm, and gentle touch. "G-Goddess-" he started.

 

"There's no need for that, Eric. I'm Cassie, your Cassie. You're Eric, my Eric. Not my pet, not my toy, but a human being, whom I love very much. I admint it, I've made mistakes, and I'm not proud of how I've treated you."

 

"b-but..." he started up again, "I love that you're my Goddess. It's just scary to be so fragile, and powerless against you. It's a feeling you never quite get used to."

 

"I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. It was so childish of me to be upset at you about it, but it hurt that you were too scared to even talk to me anymore, for years..." Her eyes started to well up with tears.

 

He felt bad. "I'm so small, I can't even wipe your tears, or hug you, to reassure you." He said, solemnly.

 

She picked him up gently, and held him to her lips for a bit, before placing him between her breasts. "I'm not sad, Eric... I'm glad you finally remember. It's all I've wanted for so long." She held her hands to her chest, smiling widely, as the tears of joy kept rolling down her face. "I thought I had lost my love, forever."

 

Eric felt her beating herat beneath her chest, the rate was a little fast, she was excited. He felt her passion, energy, her warmth, her love. He closed his eyes, and remembered a time when they were young, and holding hands. It always just felt so natural with her, she was no doubt, the love of his life. He was snapped out of the fantasy by her voice calling him softly.

 

"Eric... Eriiiiiccccc." Cassie cooed. "So, are you more scared of me, than in love with me?" She asked shyly. Moving some of her hair behind her ear.

 

He shook his head upon looking up at her. "I trust you, Cassie." He let out, that being the first time he had addressed her by her name in a while. He felt a certain pride in it. He said it again. "Cassie... Cassie... I love saying your name."

 

She giggled. "Don't wear it out, or I'll crush you, bug!" She said playfully.

 

"Nooooo, don't hurt me, great and powerful Goddess!" He shouted out, holding up his arms in protest for a bit, before wincing in pain a bit.

 

She gently lifted him out of her cleavage, and spoke to him softly. "I'm gonna do whatever I want to you, little man, and there's nothing you can do about it." She whispered in a soft, sultry tone, before kissing his arms gently.

 

"Ahhh, no, please don't keep kissing me! I don't think I can take it!" He yelled out, as the soft, warm lips soothed his pain.

 

"I don't think so, bug! I'm gonna assault you! mwah!" She continued to kiss him on his arms, and all over, before holding him lovingly to her chest, her fingers wrapped around him tenderly. "You can't get away from me, bug, you might as well not even try!"

 

Eric feigned wiggles, not trying to get free of her loving hands. "Darn it! I guess I'm stuck here!"

 

They both laughed, and Eric returned the kisses, with many of his own on her chest. She felt the tiny pecks as they came consectively.

 

They were both happy to be in each other's presence.

 

Chase stared, enviously, from the desk. His eyes shot with malice for Eric. He sat alone in rage, thinking of what to do.

 

Suddenly, a call came. Cassie didn't even want to check who it was, she didn't need to be elsewhere. Eric gently urged her, saying it might be important. She reached for her phone, and her happy expression turned into one of grimmace, she placed Eric onto the bed, and reassured him that she would be back soon, before leaving to speak on the phone.

End Notes:

stuff

The call. by WriteAboutWhatever
Author's Notes:

blah.

---------------

After Cassie had left the room with urgency, Eric wondered who the call could be from. Conversely, Chase had already figured out who it was. He continued to stare down at Eric, stonefaced. He shook his head, laid back on the desk. The words: "More than Chase, more than Chase, more than Chase. I love you, more than Chase..." Kept replaying in his head over, and over. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to wipe it from his head, but he couldn't get over it. He was used to Cassie, without her romantic feelings coming into play, at least not picking a favorite so definitely.

 

Eric was a bit worried about the call, and wondered what could be so important that he didn't need to know about it. He noticed the look on her face, it couldn't have been another guy she'd have been keeping from him. Why would she even need to? There would be nothing he could do about it. He thought back on his life, and their life. Eric wasn't the most sociable person, but he knew a hefty bit of people, and wondered who it could be. He looked over to Chase, laying on the desk, and yelled across to him. "Hey! Chase, any idea who that could be?!"

 

Chase didn't look at him, he kept laying there.

 

"Chaseeeeee!" Eric yelled, once more.

 

"I heard you, leave me alone!" Chase responded.

 

Eric paused for a second, and remembered. He wasn't paying any attention to the room, and wasn't aware that Chase was there the whole time they cuddled, and made up. Their confessions of love to each other, right in front of him. Duuuuuude, he must've been PISSED. "Listen, Chase, I-"

 

"Save it."Chase turned over, and looked at Eric, in the distance. "Why don't you ask her, I'm sure she'll tell you." He said. Looking directly at Eric, with cold, soul-piercing eyes before turning away.

 

Eric knew he couldn't get it out of Chase right now, he decided all he could do at this point was wait.

 

Meanwhile, a little bit of the way down the call, Cassie had answered the call. Neither person spoke at first, there was a moment of silence, and Cassie decided to lead off the conversation.

 

"Hello... father. What do you want?" Cassie asked in an already irritated tone.

 

On the other end, a harsh sounding man responded. "Daughter." took a pause for a bit, and continued. "Is the specimen still in your custody?" He asked.

 

"He's not a specimen, and I'm not giving him to you, so don't waste your time." She replied, coldly.

 

"Mind your manners, you fucking shit. I don't know why you insist on defying the works of your family for that lesser class simpleton. You constantly shame us with your mediocrity, and at this point cease to even be an asset to our operation." her father responded. "Best watch it, child, you ARE expendable."

 

"I'm not afraid of some coward who spends money to handle his dirty work, and threatens his own flesh and blood for making her own choices. I love Eric, you are not going to harvest him for the sake of some stupid family rivalry from ages ago. You don't even see how stupid this all is. I just want to live my life, and let him live his." Cassie took a deep breath. "You're a piece of shit."

 

"You speak as if you're so righteous, when you yourself were the won to volunteer to take away his freedom, and subject him to torture for the sake of our research, and now you act as if you're letting him "live his life". You will GIVE ME THE SPECIMEN, or I will TAKE him from you. If need be, I will exterminate you, you've been nothing but a smart-mouthed, entitled cunt since you came out of your mother's worthless taint."

 

"I made sure I was the one taking charge of this because I didn't want anyone to end up killing him, that's all there is to it... That being said, fuck you! Mom already has precautions set for you! Try to come near me, or Eric, and I'll make sure that your psychotic ass is 6 feet under!" She took in a deep breath, and yelled. "I HATE YOU!!" loud enough to be heard in the room, as well, before hanging up the phone.

 

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you... You never loved me, you never loved mom, you think everything, and everyone is just some experiment for you... and I was even a pawn in this shit..." She said to herself, weeping, quietly. "Eric, I'm so sorry..."

 

In the room, Chase, and Eric both jumped up after hearing those words being screamed out. They looked at each other briefly. Chase was certain he knew that she was on the phone with her father. After all, they had spoken about this a few weeks before. Chase knew Cassie's father wanted Eric, he had also known about the situation Eric was in for a little while as well. He kept well to Cassie's request of keeping things quiet.

 

Things were getting bad, though. Cassie had kept up the front with Eric, and kept him in the dark for a while. He had to take action when she stopped showing up to school. Cassie assured him that she had had the situation under control, but when carbon monoxide leaks, and "accidents" started to become all too prevalent around her, he decided he was going to have to do something.

 

He informed Cassie that he was going to get the police involved, because at the very least, something needed to be done, he didn't want to see the girl he loved ending up dead because of her crazy father's ambition to steal Eric away for some reason. Cassie's father had had a history with Eric's family, in particular, his mother, with whom he had become obssessed, but was denied repeatedly. Chase thought that he wanted the first born son to get revenge for having his heart broken by her, but that was merely speculation. There were a lot of things that he didn't know about her father, and even their history together.

 

Cassie sat against the wall, sobbing to herself, thinking. "What would Eric say if he saw his Goddess like this? A complete mess..." She shook her head, and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

 

"I need to be strong... Keeping him safe is top priority." She grabbed her phone, and made a call...

End Notes:

ohhhhhhhhh

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4912