Used by the_potato
Summary:

A almost grown man is on the cusp of finnishing school and has a bright future on the horizon before an accident changes and even takes his life and future away from him.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 32975 Read: 148588 Published: February 03 2015 Updated: July 02 2015
Story Notes:

I've been working on this story for a while and really enjoying despite it not being finnished i thought that people here might like to read it as it comes along. The story is pre planned so all the categories as mentioned will be filled out eventually. This story is told in first person. some chapters will be long and some will be short.

While the story is planned i am open to suggestoins on which direction the story might take or possible chapters. Feedback as always is very much appreciated

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. Intro & Chapter 1: The beginning by the_potato

2. Chapter 2: Going to Hospital by the_potato

3. Chapter 3: Caroline Returns by the_potato

4. Chapter 4: Day two... by the_potato

5. Chapter 5: An item for Kara's foot by the_potato

6. Chapter 6: Routines and Dinner time by the_potato

7. Chapter 7: Between a Rock and a Hard Place by the_potato

8. Chapter 8: A Wash by the_potato

9. Chapter 9: Exploring by the_potato

10. Chapter 10: Roommate + Friends = Trouble by the_potato

11. Chapter 11: Clubbing by the_potato

12. Chapter 12: Death by the_potato

13. Chapter 13: Kara by the_potato

14. Chapter 14: Controlled by the_potato

Intro & Chapter 1: The beginning by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Start of the end for the protagonist

Prologue

I once was a person. I had thoughts, I had aspirations and I had dreams all going for me. Now i'm nothing but an an object. The things that set us a part from an object as humans is that we are alive, we have feelings an thoughts that matter on the inside, while an object does not. I'm am now nothing more but an object the desire of many people. I have long since thought to be dead and now I feel that my death is validated, i'm nothing more than an object now, a hollow shell compared to the person I once was. I can recall a time before, when I was a normal size, an average hight. But since my accident things went from bad to worse, and my suffering has only been increased by the greed of others. I can remember when it all started. Here is my tale

 

Chapter 1: The Beginning

 

It was a fine day walking into school, this morning. The birds where out and chirping and the sun was already warming up this morning, which indicated a beautiful day ahead. I Adam am a year 12 student, only months away from exams and a promising university placement attached to a career I strived to get into upon completion. So far my life seemed set, I was striving towards a goal I desperately wanted to achieve, and I felt confident that I would get there.

 

I live in the country, a small rural town in Victoria Australia. Despite the second rate education I was getting compared to people in the city, I enjoyed the local life. The community is so strong you can't help but have a little pride about it. Opportunities are rare here but I have been blessed with such a good school.

 

I walk into the school grounds, and make my way towards my locker which is just past the science room in our school. As I make my way past the science room, I notice a foul stench coming from it. My firth thought is somebody may have left the gas on, which is very dangerous, although it does not smell like Gas. I cautiously approach the door and prod at it with my hands to find that the door was surprisingly left ajar. Unusual as the door is always locked. I walk inside the science room, the blinds are down and the rooms is dim, the smell is stronger. I make my way towards the main desk which has the controls to al the gas valves in the room. A little shocked but not surprised I see that the Gas is actual turned off. Now I can believe the smell that fills the room is indeed not gas. The danger has passed but being unable to determine the source of this horrid smell, I turn around and head for the door. Making sure to close it behind me, it's definitely not a smell I want to inhale again.

 

I leave the room and head to my locker as I had planned to do originally, the smell still stuck in my nostrils. Finally I make to the hallway that contains the lockers for the year twelve group. As I make my way to my locker I begin to feel a little light headed. Starting to feel dizzy as the room beings to spin I reach out and lean onto a wall for support as I stop and try to regain control of my senses. The world is starting to go black, i've never fainted before and am starting to panic. Feeling very ill I collapse, the last thing I see is the world go dark is the floor as it embraces my falling body.

 

I wake up sometime later, contrary to belief I feel fine. I expected to wake up dizzy or with a migraine but I feel as if I had just woken from a pleasant nap in the evening. Although as I get to my feet I realise that something is a little off. I expected the ground to be further away from me as I got up but instead i'm stuck with the same view from the floor as if I'm still laying down. It does not take long to comprehend that I somehow have wound up shrunk.
“impossible” I exclaim marvelling in this unbelievable occurrence. Impossible may well be the best word to describe because searching through my memory I don't recall ever hearing of a shrunken man, yes there are small people in the world but they are no where near about what size I am now, I surely was achieving some sort of first for the human race right here and now. Speaking of size, I begin to wonder just how small I really was, if I had to guess I may well be around about 3 centimetres.

 

It however suddenly dawned on me the peril of my predicament, i'm incredibly small and no one knows i'm here. Realising that almost everything that people take for granted has just become a threat to my existence I feel my blood run cold with fear. I also realise that it's pivotal to my survival that I get some sort of help, but my mind can not yet even comprehend how I may go about doing that, however little did I know that the opportunity was just about to present itself.

 

The sound of creaking hinges on a door fill my head as I turn to see the giant hallway door swing open with ease. The door was far in the distance but it was still very much a awe inspiring sight. A giant wall of metal higher than anything i've seen, moving so gracefully covering meters with ease, it was something you could not help but notice. However if I thought that was graceful I was mistaken true beauty was about to fill my vision. A tights clad leg appears through the door moving with ease pulling behind it a body which is incredibly huge. This woman a fellow student and friend of mine was traversing meters with little effort required, he movement was just incredible to watch, some may describe it a poetry in motion. She was a friend, what was incredible was she was one of the most smallest women I knew, but she easily could destroy entire cities.

 

While I was truly baffled at natures engineering from my new perspective, I failed to realise she was on a direct line of path towards me. It was incredibly quick how fast her approach had occurred with moments she went from a monument in the distance to towering over me. Her entire being now filled my vision and her footfalls caused the earth to shake as the large shadow of her figure cast itself over me like an eclipse. I was not going to be a dear in the headlights thought and my instances immediately caused me to run out of harms way. As it turned out I could not have timed it any better in regards to my life her right foot landed only meters away from me. The speed of it slamming into the ground was truly enough to strike fear into any person heart, the event of her taking a step had such an impact it brought me to ground.

 

As luck would have it she was planning to stop here, she must be getting her stuff from her locker to prepare for a day of study. However before I could react she twisted around on her right foot in order to face her locker. In the action of spinning the front of her shoe swivelled over onto my position, paralysed with fear I lay there on my back and close my eyes waiting for the end to come. However when I realise I haven't been flattened into nothing I reopen my eyes. I look up to see a leather ceiling, dirt and other assortment of nature are raining down on me, I look to my side and see a gap with light. I look up again and notice that the ceiling is moving ever so slightly up and down. Suddenly the ceiling collapses in on me and presses right down on me, but just stops with my body flat against it, I cannot move, if the ceiling where to move further in I would be crushed. Suddenly it relents and lifts up giving me space, I flip over and crawl on my belly back to the outside. As soon as I make it out collapses behind me, I turn around to see her shoe. Unbelievable I had been under there for a short period of time and just by luck she had not lent the slightest amount of body weight forward. Incredible to think I had just survived by pure chance underneath the front of her shoe because she did not lean forward a little bit. Thinking back I realised she had almost flatten me but lucky shifted weight to the back for a split second allowing me to escape.

It was amazing to think that my friend had put my life at risk just by movement something a person would not even take notice of. Remarkable to think what power I had just witnessed, I wondered how many insects I may have killed in similar scenarios just by moving my foot or using the slightest bit of balance. It also made me feel i'll reflecting back on the image of the ceiling of her shoe will be something I will always see as death now, I had also seen something so terrifying that nobody else would from a perspective that nobody would ever see.

 

My friend started to crouch, her lower body was to become my sky as her skirt eclipsed the light above. He crotch entirely filled my vision, many people would pay good money to be in a position such as mine, but my near death experiences where enough to subtract my interest. Suddenly the idea popped into my head that this would be the best opportunity to get help, I may not be so lucky next time... or even be alive next time, once this hall fills up with people I doubt I will live. However as her skirt blocked my vision I realised that me being underneath I would be obscured from her vision.

 

I ran out from underneath her towards he locker where her hands are and more importantly her line of sight. I look at her face which is staring over me clearly focused on getting the items out of her locker. I franticly begin to jump up and down hoping to gain her attention onto me, but she continues to stare into her locker oblivious to futile attempts. Before to long she gets her stuff out and slams the locker shut which sounds like a thunderclap to me. I watch onward as she stands up truly a sight to behold as she rises up towering over me, however i'm incredibly frustrated she failed to notice me, it's like being glued to the floor and invisible is what I'm seeing right now and it's enough to make a person fill with rage and anger, although I can't blame her.

 

She tilts her books holding them against her chest, but something slips out from underneath and is now fling through the air to the ground below towards me. I run for my life as a giant pencil crashes into the ground. It crashes into the ground hard, to my surprise it bounces up which I know is possible but seems to defy gravity from my position. Her hand appears from the heavens coming to collect the pencil, but it stops short as if frozen in place, I look up to see her gazing down at me.

“i did it” I murmur under my breath. She continues to look at me a little dumbfounded at my predicament. Suddenly her hand lunges towards me it scares me half to death, the sheer size and speed is incredible. Her fingers circle around me engulfing me in her warm skin, then without warning she lifts me into the air fast, the way I was just lifted miles into the air very quickly almost was enough to make me faint. She brings me up to her face

 

“How did you get so small?” she says her warm breath washing over me as the sound of her voice trembles down her hand causing me to feel the vibrations.

 

“I don't know” I say, hoping somehow she can hear me, to my surprise she looks at me as if she understood entirely.

 

“I'll get help” she says quickly looking around and then covering me with her other hand as she begins to walk. The jolts of her feet hitting the ground is almost enough to make me sick, but in due time we make it to the destination she planned on taking me. From inside her hand I could hear the rumblings of talking, but it was slightly muffled to my ears, so I have no idea who she was talking to or what about. Before I could even react her grip loosened I was free falling, although I did not fall very fa landing on someone else's warm hand.

 

“i'll make sure he gets help” I here a new voice say, looking around I realise i'm in the hands of one the office ladies. My friend satisfied that I was going to be safe left retuning to her planned day of study and classes leaving me with the office lady. Our office lady was in her late twenties and was tall by normal standards, but here I was laying in her hand. She carefully lowered her hand to the desk indicating for me to get off and I would do obligingly happy to be again back on firm ground.

 

“Are you going to take me to the hospital?” I ask although she doesn't here me the first time and has to lower her head to my level to here me.

 

“yes, but i'm very busy it'll have to wait” she replies, her voice loud uncaring to my small ears.

 

“but, this is important”

 

“it'll have to wait” she replies

 

“but every things dangerous to me”

 

“not to worry, I know how to keep you safe” she says with annoyed tone. She reaches for her coffee mug and quickly slurps any residue left before turning the cup upside down and placing it on me. My world quickly goes dark, and it instantly become hot. Left with nothing but heat and the strong smell of coffee I do nothing but sit and wait.

Chapter 2: Going to Hospital by the_potato
Author's Notes:

having been discovered and survivng a life threatening ordeal, hospital is next course of action for the newly shrunken man. Will he recive the help he needs?

Chapter 2: Going to Hospital

 

hours pass underneath the coffee mug, i've been sitting near an edge so the cool air that comes underneath the rim meets me first. I can here the distant sounds of typing and of course people talking casually going about their normal work and school days. After a very long time spent under the coffee mug finally it's lifted off me and i'm blasted by light and fresh air, I had almost forgotten smells other than coffee.

 

“alright it's my lunch break, lets go” she says not a bit concerned that she had pretty much put me on solitary confinement for the morning. Her hand quickly approaches and her finger quickly wrap themselves around my small figure. Her hand with me moved in a flash bringing me underneath her desk and towards where she intended to keep me for the duration of the journey. Her hand bag. Her other hand was quick to unzip and unzip a small compartment on the side that was big enough to hold me. Without another thought she places me inside sealing the purse up behind her, leaving me in darkness inside the soft pouch. The hand bag is lifted into the air and below me I can hear the other contents of her purse all smash into each other and move around, I was at least thankful she put me in this small pocket. We start moving as I feel her body continually smash into the side of me as her hand bag sways as she walks. Before long I hear the sound of a car door and the purse is literally tossed onto the seat sending into free fall for a moment, her door shuts and with the roar of the engine we are off.

 

A short time later the car comes to a stop and I am hoisted up into the air again, it takes me a while to readjust to her walking. The walking finally comes a stop and I am left with no choice but to listen, there a lot of conversation taking place around me and it's not to long before I'm released and brought into the light again. Without so much of a second though the office lady hands me over to some female doctor who stares at me in disbelief, while the office lady casually head off without another care in the world.

 

“Hello” says the doctor “you must be pretty shaken up having been in there” knowing she might be unable to hear me I nod my head in agreement.

 

“Poor things, unfortunately we can't do anything here, you'll need to go to the city, perhaps they can figure out the problem, i've just called my supervisor and I will drive you down towards the city of Melbourne where you'll be better examined” she says, so before I can even catch my breath she places me in her pocket and makes her way to her car.

 

We get in the car and she places me on the seat strapping her seat belt in, she then pauses and looks over to me realising that I can't use a seat belt. She reaches over to me and grabs me again bringing me to her face.

 

“Sorry but this is for your own safety, I guess” with one hand she reaches down and pulls out the seat belt around her stomach a little bit and then proceeds to lower me down and place and hold me against her stomach. Her other hand lets the seat belt go and tighten up around me and her pinning my back against her stomach, I cannot move accept for my arms and head. As she starts the car I look up at her hoping I could at least talk to this person for the long journey, unfortunately for me her breasts obscured her face, and her from me. Her stomach behind me is incredibly loud, i'm guessing she just forfeited her lunch break I suppose, she puts in a katy Perry cd and the long and torturous drive towards the city begins.

 

 

 

We pull up outside a hospital, and let me tell you I was glad we did. Since leaving my town we had been traveling for about three hours non stop, with me strapped to this woman's stomach listening to every popular female artist of the last decade, I was happy we had finally arrived another hour and I probably would have gone insane. We walk inside where i'm handed to a male doctor who apparently has been expecting me. The next few hours for me a are pretty boring we just talk with a group of other doctors about my condition until they decided that it's best that I stay here and be monitored. They place me in a separate hospital room on an insanely large bed. I having been overwhelmed by the events of today collapse and drift off into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

I wake up in the early hours of the next day, the sun peaking through into my room. It takes me a while for the memories of yesterday to come flooding back into me head and when they do I realise i'm still very very small. I get up and I realise that I had slept on a pillow the entire night without a sheet at all. 'I must have been exhausted' I think to myself stretching as I get up on my feet. I begin to look around and take in my hospital room, it's a small room only one bed and one windows luckily with a bathroom, pretty much a typical hospital room, and no hospital room would be complete without the stench of medicine in the air. As soon as I think of the word bathroom I suddenly feel the urge to go to the toilet having not been for a day. With that I also realise that I have not eaten in a twenty four hours either.

 

I look over to the bathroom, for a minute my mind was convinced that I would just get up and go there, but as I take a step forward i'm reminded of my miniature form. The entire bed is a landscape to me it would take a fair amount of time to trek all the way across to the end of the bed on foot, and the very pillow i'm standing on was a small mountain. The surface beneath my feet was incredibly soft and my feet sunk into the ground with every step. I knew it was a pillow but the existence of walking on such a foreign surface was still surreal when you think about it.

 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the door to my room swung open and in came two women. Both clearly wore uniform that meant they where working at the hospital, but as they approached the side of my bed they towered over and I could help but feel a little intimidated by their hight.

 

“Hello i'm Kyra. I'm going to be your personal doctor” said the tallest woman of the two. This woman spoke with a lot of her authority her voice almost commanded that you listen she was beautiful of course, she looked to be in her mid thirties.

 

“The person next to me is Caroline” continued Kara “she will be your personal nurse”

 

“Hi” said Caroline, whom sounded a lot younger than her superior. Caroline although shorter looked twice as good a Kara, Caroline was very busty. Anyway I nodded my head taking on board what they just said.

 

“You may be wondering why you have have a private doctor and nurse” I nodded indicating for her to elaborate why “You see, the hospital realises your condition is special, and therefore should be monitored. Which is my job, I will also administer medicine if it's appropriate, which may mean if an antidote or something is developed the track I will make sure you get it. Caroline here” she says gesturing to Caroline “is more of the caring side of this special program, she will see to your every need. I must imagine you will need her assistance, being your size I doubt you can do anything without assistance.” while I was grateful the hospital was looking after my best interests I could not feel a little bit insulted with what she said last, sadly though her point was valid I would need help.

 

“Anyway you'll mostly be spending time with Caroline, you are her responsibility” she said turning towards the door “I have some important work to do, and am not needed here so I will be off.” and with that Kara left the room leaving me alone with Caroline looming over me.

 

Caroline turned to watch her superior go and then turned back to me, eyes firmly focused on my small figure. She lowered herself down to me, It was like watching a building collapse but with control and elegance. Her busty chest stopped on the rail on the side of the bed, it was a strange sight to see the flesh adjust upwards as her body continued to lower. Her breasts settled on the rail and I could hear the sound of the metal groaning underneath their weight.

 

“What are you looking at?” she said, making me realise that I was rudely staring into her chest. Although it was different than your typical male just looking it still must look the same. Being polite I looked away making eye contact with her. Her whole face was above me peering down upon me. She was pretty there was know doubt about it, probably a young woman who only just came straight out of her nursing course. By the looks of things she had long hair that was constricted and tied up at the top of her head, I imagined it to be beautiful and free flowing. Caroline's expression made no effort to hide her curiosity, while I assumed her to be safe I felt a little cautious in her presence while alone.

 

Her arms came up around me surrounding me, odd to think that I was surrounded by the flesh of one human being. She had effectively walled me in with my only options is to either run towards her or stay put where I was. Not deciding to be silly or panic I stayed put with complete trust in Caroline. Again I heard the metal groan under the sheer weight of Caroline's bust but I refused my instincts to look again and risk embarrassment.

 

“Hi down there” she said, which although was a normal start to a conversation I felt a little belittled being reminded of my place, as innocent as it sounded it hurt a little.

 

“Me and you will get to know each other very well”

 

“Uh, yeah I should think so” I reply

 

“Aww” she says, voice humming through the air “your little voice is adorable”

 

“um... ok”

 

“I'm going to pick you up”

 

“What? No!” I yell but it's to late Caroline had already predetermined her actions and her hand was fast upon me. It truly is to see a fearful site it's like a giant blanket being thrown up in the air but it lands on you, it's heavy in mass and it surrounds you. Caroline has me in a firm grip her fist tight around me, with only my head not surrounded by flesh. I can feel the rest of my body being squeezed from all sides, Caroline had me and it was apparent that she was not going to let me go. My mind was confused as she brought me up to her face wether she had me in this grip for precautionary reasons or that she wanted me in a firm hold.

 

I was high up for sure Caroline had gone back to standing upright and moved away from the bed. I was level with her face so for me it was a fair drop to the floor below. But Caroline held me close and I had some comfort knowing her bust may save me if I where to fall. Still that offered little comfort to ease my fear of heights.

 

“Listen” she said, her enormous cave sized mouth had regained my attention as her breath washed over me bathing me in warm air. “I have special supervision over you, and you know what that means” she said drawing me closer into her mouth. “I can do what I want... I can control you.” she said letting the words sink in as the smell of her lunch blasted me in the face.

 

“Now for me you will do as I say because you are mine. Do this and we'll have no problems.”

 

“Or what” I say surprised at my own courage

 

“You'll wish you had a different nurse. Think about this for a minute. I have access to you every hour of the day, and I have special permissions. The only other person allowed in this room is Kara and thats just to take you for exercise, which is one hour during the week. It's just me and you, I do have to do other things but most of the time i'll be here with you. And it'll only be me and you.”

 

I stopped taking in what she had said. She surly was crazy, but wether she was crazy or not she had a point. Only she had access to me 24/7 with nobody else other than Kara apparently. Unfortunately for me this meant what she said was true, she could do whatever she wanted with me. The situation was hopeless.

 

“Now” she said interrupting my thoughts “are you going to do as I say?”

 

“No” call me crazy but I knew I had to take some sort of stand against her. I may be small but hopefully my mental strength and courage is enough to discourage her. I locked my eyes into hers defiantly, I could tell she was not expecting me to say no.

 

“What?” blurted out Caroline a little startled

 

“You heard me” I said trying to establish some sort of dominance

 

“Well then” said Caroline seemingly more composed “i guess i'll have to change your mind”

 

Her tone didn't sound broken but more dominant. What I failed to realise is that I had pretty much issued her a challenge from a position of no power, and she was definitely going to accept. Caroline meanwhile had gathered a stray glass that had been on my bedside, I wondered how stupid the person who put it there was, although it was probably her. Caroline sculled the water in the glass, watching her down a lake of water was just a sheer show of power on her part but that was not her overall plan.

 

Caroline's hand hovered over the glass and then suddenly released me, I crashed into the bottom of the glass and landed in a puddle of residue water. It was a thin glass so it didn't offer much for movement, but I instantly knew I did not like the feeling of entrapment. Caroline meantime placed her mouth over the top of the glass making it very hot almost immediately. I could already see it was starting to fog up, but still Caroline was yet to unleash her plan.

 

Rumbling noises could be heard from Caroline's mouth above me and I knew what was coming was not good. Suddenly a loud noise echoed from Caroline's mouth deafening me in the trapped cup below. It followed with a foul stench. Caroline's replaced her mouth and covered the glass with her hand leaving me inside with the smell. Caroline had effectively burped on me and left me trapped with the disgusting and powerful smell. I have no idea what her last meal was but It was not something I recommend she not eat again. The smell was powerful and I could not identify what I was just because it's presence alone was driving me insane.

 

After a while Caroline removed her hand and the fresh air immediately rushed in and cleaned out the foul smell of Caroline's previous lunch. I was grateful, but I knew Caroline had thought she had won and I had to show it would take something a little more than foul air to beat me. I may be small but I was going to beat her.

 

“How was that?” she asked waiting on my answer

 

“Great, you should really take some mints though” My joke made her laugh a little but her smile almost ceased instantly and was replaced with a frown.

 

“Alright round two then” she said again being her mouth close to the glass.

 

She lowered her lips onto the rim of the glass to my surprise it looked like she wasn't going to place her mouth over the glass this time. Instead she somewhat made a duck face out of her lips and partially opened them. I saw it and realised what she was doing. Emerging from between her beautiful lips was a strand of saliva that slowly began to ooze from her. I could not believe it this was incredibly disgusting and it was coming right towards me, I was trapped at the bottom of the glass with nowhere else to go, saliva hanging over me.

 

“Alright! Stop! Don't let it touch me!” I yelled out, realising I had been defeated. Sure some people in my place may have taken it, but for me it was to gross and I was not going to be covered in Caroline's spit. Caroline retracted he saliva by sucking it back up into her mouth and making a loud swallowing noise in front of me.

 

“Good to see you agree with me”

 

“Yes” I said with a sigh

 

“Yes who?”

 

“Yes, Caroline”

 

“Good” said Caroline “I'm going to go do some things, I want you to think of a way to make it up to me while i'm out” she said delivering me an ultimatum as she turned to leave the room “it better be good” were her final words as she shut the door behind her.

Chapter 3: Caroline Returns by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Short chapter this time

Chapter 3: Caroline Returns

 

I was dumbfounded by the events that had just transpired. From what it seems i'm now at the complete mercy of this young nurse and she has already displayed to me she can do whatever she wants. It's funny to think that people outside this room will see a young happy nurse, but I see it differently, she has me firmly in the palm of her hand. I speak figuratively of course but she can literally do that anyway. The feeling right now is feeling trapped, i'm stuck in this hospital room with a crazy nurse who has permission to come in and do anything anytime she wants.

 

The first thoughts that entered my head was escaping, but I knew that wasn't good for me. I would either kill myself escaping or succeed but I needed to stay here to get back to normal anyway, if they find a way, but that could take months or years. Anyway regarding Caroline who has been gone a couple of hours now, i'm not terrified of her, but i'm fearful of the power she has over me. She knows she has it, and she knows nobody else is around and that's the bit that scare me. The real question is what do I do when she returns, do I dare stand up to her again or do I just do what she wants.

 

I pace around the surface of my hospitable bed, i'm a little paranoid to be honest I have no idea when she is going to return it could be tomorrow or it could be the next minute. Then the idea struck me, maybe if I can hide well enough so she can't find me she might leave me alone for the day. Unfortunately I can only see one hiding place available to me and that's inside the pillow case. So I decide against hiding in there, for now at least.

 

A few hours passed and I assumed Caroline was out on lunch break, but instead I hear my door pop open and Caroline strolls in with lunch box in hand. Her eyes immediately search for me finding me on the bed which would be the first place to look anyway. Her hand quickly appears sealing me in it's flesh as it grips me firmly. To my surprise as Caroline holds me she gets into my bed and sits down where I once was standing.

 

“Do you mind if I use your bed? You not using all of it” she says laughing, I of course can't reply if I wanted to because she didn't let my head out above her grip this time. “thanks I appreciate it” she says trying to contain her own laughter

 

She allows me some head space as she makes herself comfortable on my bed, she sitting cross legged and upright, you know the sort of sitting where you and your legs form a triangle, that sort. She places he lunch box in front of her while holding me next to her in her other hand. She then turns to me and looks at me thinking deeply

 

“Well I don't want to put you next to my lunch, so they're is only one place” she says lowering her hand downwards. She places me in the middle of her sitting formation, inside the triangle. She released me placing me back on the landscape of the bed. Again i'm reminded of how she towers over me, from my view I can just see her face peering down at me. Around me are all walls, Caroline's pants clad legs are all around me, there are no gaps to escape under as her legs sink into the material of the bed. Her legs all lead me to one place and that is back to the font of her where her giant crotch sits in front of me, even it dwarfs me. I was in a small prison and Caroline's lower half was effectively the walls that surrounded me.

 

“It's warm today” she said, although I felt she was talking to herself rather than to me. She unbuttoned the top of her uniform giving her upper body some air, although I couldn't help but laugh she looked a little silly with the top of her shirt undone and her collar still up though.

 

“I'm not meant to eat around patients, but you don't mind do you?” she said staring down at me, she could see that I was angry and the question was pointless, but she seemed to get a kick out of asking me these questions. She laughed again and began to unpack her lunch. Such an innocent and friendly laugh I thought to myself as she pulled out what looked to be remains of takeaway in a Tupperware bowl.

 

“Chinese food” she said picking up on my curiosity without even looking. Caroline didn't wait for an excuse to dig in she got straight into it downing tons of food within minutes. I watched her eat, it was scary to watch and imagine those powerful teeth ripping and tearing though tons of food with precision and little effort at all.

 

“Can I have something to eat?!” I yelled so she could hear me over the sound of her own chewing because it was certainly deafening me.

 

“Oh yeah” she said launching some food out of her mouth “i totally forgot about your meals today, my bad” and with that she continued eating with little care at all

 

“Um... so what am I going to eat”

 

“You can have whatever's left when i'm done”

 

I was insulted this woman who was meant to be caring for me had forgotten my meals and was telling me I could have the left overs of her lunch. This was one day with Caroline the nurse, i'm not sure I can stand to bare the thought of months of this treatment. But I knew it was hopeless so I just sat down and watched her continue to eat the delicious smelling food. Finally it came time when she was done, she picked me up in her hand but this time allowed me to sit in the palm of her hand for a change rather than gripping me forcefully.

 

She put her tub down and picked up a pea from inside clearly what she intended to leave me. The pea was firmly pinched between her finger and thumb, she was bringing it to me and my mouth was starting to water. Suddenly her hand and she dropped the pea, I watched it tumble. It didn't fall very far it landed on her bust and landed firmly between her cleavage.

 

“Oops” she said trying not to disguise that this was anything but an accident. “looks like I dropped it between my breasts” she went to go pick it up, her fingers separated her breasts, but this only caused to pea to fall between them rather than nestle on the top. Caroline let go and he breast sealed off the pea which was trapped deep between them. She looked over to me knowing what she had done.

 

“Sorry I lost it, i'll wash it out later. Looks like no lunch for you today, sorry”

 

I knew that this was far from an accident but what could I do Caroline had won yet again, my lunch was trapped deep between Caroline's breasts and she loved the fact that it was.

 

“Well i'm going to have a snooze, it doesn't look like your using all of your bed” she suddenly said

 

With that Caroline stretched out onto the bed and laid out, she grabbed her ipod and set and alarm on it before placing it on the bedside table. But she hadn't forgotten about me, with her hand she grabbed me and placed me under a band she was wearing near her foot underneath her pants. I was at the bottom of her pants and near her foot, all I could do was look up into the dark abyss of her pants leg as she dosed off to sleep. Caroline didn't take to long to fall asleep and did so very soon, but I wasn't exhausted like she was from work, I laid awake strapped to her leg with nothing to do but stare into the darkness

Sometime later Caroline's alarm went off and she woke up and freed me. She gave me a kiss and left back to either work or home, I didn't care where. But before she left she said a phrase that i've head for a long time but this time it was different.

 

“See you tomorrow” she said winking before turning out the door and leaving. I had only gone one day with Caroline, and I sadly realised there was plenty more to come.

 

End Notes:

Thoughts on Caroline everyone?

Chapter 4: Day two... by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Day two begins will it be better than the last?

Chapter 4: Day Two of Caroline and Kara's exercise time

 

I tossed and turned in my sleep memories of yesterday had created a nightmare in my dream world, most of it was memories but some was fantasy on pure imagination to what Caroline could do and didn't do yesterday. I woke up sweating heart beating fast. I looked around to see the morning sun peering through the window, creeping across the countryside that was my bed. I didn't use a lot of my bed just my pillow really, but wither way it was uncomfortable to walk but bearable for sleeping. I turned to the door shuddering of the day ahead of me, part of me was still trying to comprehend the ride Caroline had given me the other day. It was baffling that such an innocent looking woman was capable of causing me such grief.

 

About an hour passed before I heard footsteps at the door, and I could only guess who they belonged too. Only one person other than Kara was authorised to come in so that only narrowed it down to Caroline. My day was about to begin. The footsteps paused outside my door, this only made me worry all the more. The door suddenly sprung open and in she strolled, same outfit as yesterday another nurses uniform.

 

“Hi down there” she said towering over me “Did you miss me?”

 

“um...” I paused for a moment my mind wanted to blurt out the truth but I knew it would do me no good, so I copped out “Yes, Caroline”

 

“Awww” she said voice humming though the bed, she immediately reached for me I covered my head but I knew that a fight would be fruitless for me.

 

“of course you would have” she brought me up to her face. Suddenly she brought me towards her lips and with her back finger she forced my head forward into her soft moist lips. With a sucking motion she kissed me, the suction was intense it felt like she would tear the skin off my very face. Helpless to push away and unable to breath I had to hope that she would let me go soon. She did let me go soon and gave me a look searching for a compliment, I smiled back at her not wanting to accept her. Then Caroline muttered some words I dared not believe.

 

“I wonder what you taste like”

 

“What?” I said in disbelief

 

“I only want a little taste” I couldn't argue with her, her mind was made and she again brought me towards her lips. Only this time they didn't pucker they parted, Caroline obviously tired sensed the urge to yawn. I saw everything, the morning light shinned in her open stretched jaw. Her tongue was a mass of muscle and it floated gracefully like a whale swimming through the sea. Her bright white teeth reflected and there size was very much confronting, I knew each tooth was capable of either tearing meat from bones or crushing food into a pulp. The pool of saliva and the strands of it hanging from her cavern of a mouth was enough to make any person shudder in disgust from this close up. The smell of coffee was prominent as a warm gust of air blew over me.

 

Her mouth closed a bit completing the yawn and allowing a last gust of wind to quickly escape as she made a noise to finnish she had done. The beast from within her mouth came out of it's cave, her tongue looked like a wild bear that had just awoke from hibernation coming out of it's cave in search for food. Her tongue approached me only centimetres away from my face, I tried to hold my face away but there was no escaping the best I could do was close my eyes and my mouth. Caroline no doubt was holding off a bit and enjoying my reaction for a moment before she sent her tongue in for the kill.

 

My eyes where closed but I could feel everything. What I could feel was flesh but it was different, this flesh compared to what I felt from the time in her hand as well as her leg yesterday is that this was bumpy. Not being able to derive from the obvious but my face was wet, I tired to imagine it was water but I knew it was the wet sticky saliva from the pools of it in Caroline's mouth. As long as it seemed it was over pretty quick, her tongue thought as it left slopped over my head drenching my hair. I would immediately try to wipe the saliva away from my face but Caroline of course still had my body firmly wrapped up in her hand.

 

“You don't taste that good, lucky. Otherwise I might have just eaten you” she said with a smile and a giggle clearly satisfied with her power. She may be joking but jokes against eating me where no laughing matter as big as I was. “you looked scared, did my big mouth scare you” she said trying to hold back her laughter. “Well I need to do my job and make your bed, so your going to spend some time in my pocket”

 

 

With that I watched Caroline's face drift further away and her body wizz past as her hand came to the side pocket of her pants leg. Her hand separated some space and released me into the dark abyss of her pocket.

 

Now this was truly a different place, today and yesterday I had been basking in the sunlight of my hospital room. But the world of Caroline's pocket was a different place, it was darkness with only a shimmer of light coming in near the rim of the pocket. The space was very much claustrophobic I felt myself hovering loosely in free air as well as be forced up against Caroline's leg which was radiating heat through the material of her pants. I was also surrounded by fuzzy balls which I could only assume was pocket lint, the best way I can describe it is to imagine sitting on a dirty cloud. Unfortunately I had no choice but to lump, even if Caroline left the room would anyone expect a man trapped inside a young nurse's pocket? Only one person knew where I was and that was my capturer.

 

I waited patiently listening to the muffled sounds of sheets moving around as Caroline messes up the bed in order to make it. As she moved I would bang up against the wall of her pants and into her leg, but fortunately for me the time I would spend in here was almost up. Caroline's hand was soon to return bringing me out, the lint of her pocket attempted to keep me in the pocket as if it wanted me to join them in her pocket. But I was back in the sunlight and it was somewhat blinding as Caroline tossed me back onto my bedside table carelessly.

 

“Kara should be here to take you for exercise soon, I have to go wash everyone's sheets” she said turning quickly towards the door and leaving slamming it shut behind her

 

The way she spoke just then sounded so normal I almost believed I was a normal patient with a normal nurse. I sat there and thought for a moment while Caroline was gone what that would be like, to feel somewhat normal again, or at least have a nurse who was not determined to control my every moment.

 

How was I going to survive this ordeal I thought to myself. I would have to put up with this treatment until a cure was to be found... If it one could be found. Again my thoughts reminded me of how hopeless the situation seemed but I had to stay positive, if I could somehow get through this ordeal I could return home. Surely even if no cure was found they wouldn't keep me here forever, would they? The question I just asked myself lingered in my mind, I didn't know the answer but I certainly knew the choice of answer I hope I don't have to hear.

 

My thoughts where again interrupted as a person entered the room, taller than Caroline it didn't take me long to figure out that it was Kara. No doubt Kara was here to take me for my exercise as Caroline had previously mentioned. Kara wore your typical doctor clothes but she left some cleavage uncovered.

 

“It's time for your exercise” she said in her usually demanding tone. She out stretched her hand indicating for me to board it. Speaking of exercise reminded me very much of a prison. Was I no different to a common prisoner? Confined to a room and then sent out for a session of monitored exercise. I hesitated before getting onto her hand, which mad her frown.

 

“Come on, i'm not going to bite” saying this didn't really help me to curve my fear, but I thought to myself that she has to at least be better than Caroline. So I jumped into the palm of her hand. As soon as I did her other hand came over and cupped over me refraining me from seeing or escaping to the outside.

 

“Sorry, where going through non public areas, so I can't let you see” she said although there was no feeling when she stated the word 'sorry'. Suddenly we were off, even with the time I had spent with Caroline I was not yet used to being a passenger on a person as they walked, it made me feel a little sick still. After about 8 minutes her hand uncovered itself and my fleshy roof was removed allowing in a blinding light. I shielded my eyes but I finally realised we where outside. I glanced around taking in my new surroundings.

 

“This is the hospital garden, it's small and where staff go to have their lunch breaks most days” she stated. Looking around I did realise it was rather small, it was surrounded by walls of buildings, I even doubted it was bigger than my room it was that small. It had some grass, a few pot plants here and there and the typical garden decorations. There was a few benches for sitting but it lacked a tree because of the small space.

 

Kara made her way over to one of the benches and proceeded to sit down, she lowered her hand down to the ground and let me out into the wild grass below.

 

“Well run around and do something” hearing her I decided to explore the landscape at my new height. I quickly discovered that the grass was hard to wade through. I hadn't gotten very far the grass very much restricted my movement. “Come on! You're meant to be exercising I don't want to make you!” she said getting impatient at my lack of movement

 

“It's so hard!” I yelled back up to her

 

“Looks like you just need some encouragement” She said clearly not hiding her frustration at my inability to traverse grass

 

before I could even ask what she meant by that I realised a shadow has cast itself over me. Looking up I see her foot raised over me. Her foot was huge, it was dressed in a leather clog shoe but the only part I could see heading towards me was the sole. Having been close to death underneath a shoe before I didn't not waste time in scampering through the grass and away from her shoe. Her shoe landed behind me flattening the patch of grass I had previously been on. Kara laughed no doubt feeding off my reaction much like Caroline had. How had in the short space of 8 minutes had Kara gone from trusting health professional to another monster like Caroline. What was with these women how had the idea formed in their head that I somebody who needed help was a tool for their amusement.

 

“What the hell! You could have killed me!” I yelled up furiously at her

 

“Nah, I had it under control. But I got you running didn't I?” she said sounding more unprofessional by the minute. I however was clearly outraged by her lack of care.

 

“Are you listening to yourself right now?!”

 

“How about we play a game?” said Kara not listening to me at all either by choice or inability to hear me. “We'll play tag, i'll be it” she said sounding more childish by the second “i'll give you a handicap, I won't use my upper body. If I get you, you have to do something for me. If you can evade me for five minutes I will leave you be, how does that sound?” as promising as it sounded I felt that the odds where stacked against me, and five minutes seemed like a long time to hide from her feet. Meantime Kara had pulled the shoes off her feet and her sock clad feet now loomed over me

 

“Ready, set, Go!” she yelled with excitement. Her feet instantly came for me and I was off sprinting as fast as I could in the restrictive grass. Her right foot was right above me and came down hard, but a little slowly clearly allowing me time. I narrowly got out of the way in time. I continued to run but kyra was not messing around and I did not get very far, her left foot instantly landed on top of me. I had barely lasted half a minute before Kara had brought her game to a close eager for me to do whatever it was she wanted.

 

“How pitiful. You lasted about fifteen seconds. As useless as you seem, I now have a use for you”

 

“What?” I said trying to hide the little amount of fear in my voice. It was worth noting that like Caroline, Kara had no respect for my self worth as human being. So far to these two women whom where meant to be helping me it seemed like a game to them or I was just a tool for their amusement and nothing else. Was I not a human being in their eyes?

 

“You see, my feet loved getting to know you. Nobody ever gives me or my feet any attention these days and I think it's about time somebody started caring”

 

'what was she on about?' I thought to myself

 

“As I said, your pretty much nothing to anyone now little one. You have no use, but I see past that. You have limited capabilities. Had you been normal sized I would be interested in getting to know you, but you're not tall, you're small and therefore not fit to socialise or interact with us normal people. Be honest to yourself little one, you're not a person anymore, you're an item that nobody knows how to use... but I do.” She said feeling satisfied with her little speech.

 

'These women are deranged' I thought to myself 'My views on Kara seemed to be confirmed, she little thought of me of a human being. I still had feeling and emotions, but on the other hand much like an item I'm in a powerless state to be able to stop them.'

 

“From what i've seen today, your use little one, is to be with my feet” she said giving them a little wiggle “You know how to entertain a lady's foot, so that must be your use” suddenly without warning her hand shot out and grabbed me quickly as I was still taking her words in.

 

“What are you saying!? Have you lost your mind, i'm not a plaything for your feet! I'm a person!”

 

“You are an item that is all and you are made to be with my feet, it's meant to be”

 

With that her hand let go of my tiny body letting me free fall before I landed on a soft, sticky, smelly surface. My instant reaction was to look up. Surrounding me where leather walls as Kara's face peered down upon me from above. From this small canyon I seemed to be in a cave stretched off into the darkness. I blood ran cold, I was inside Kara's clog. Other than what sight had shown me the other dead giveaway was the smell of sweat around the air attacked to the humidity. I jumped up in disgust realising the sticky, swampy floor was all Kara's foot sweat that had accumulated from her foot.

 

“You look at home” she said snapping my attention back to her “My foot yearns to come in” a shadow cast over the entrance of the clog Kara's right foot had positioned itself over my only entrance. It took up my entire view blocking out Kara. “This should give you a good work out for the next two to three hours while I do office work. Get well acquainted with my foot, you'll be seeing each other a lot”

 

Kara's right foot made it's move towards the entrance and as her sock covered toes entered the light from the outside world was well and truly sealed off. This was really happening and I was powerless to stop Kara from doing it as her toes continued to thrust forward. Suddenly sparking into a panic I made a run for it in the only direction I could, further into the dark abyss further into Kara's clog. The monster know and Kara's foot stopped and searched for me in my former location before realising I wasn't there and sliding on behind me. I could feel and hear it sliding behind me as I continued to run before I ran straight into a wall and fell over backwards. I was really far in and trapped the air had become stale and the stench, unbearable it made me almost throw up. But I had far worse problems on my hand as Kara's foot approached behind me.

 

I shuddered as her foot continued to slide towards me, i'm pretty sure Kara was drawing this out for enjoyment because it certainly would not take this long to put a shoe on, or perhaps she cared a little about my safety. Her toes came right up to me and stopped upon touching my tiny body seeming delighted with finding me, they tapped up and down if toes could convey emotions this tapping showed it was happy. Unable to control my frustrations any further I lashed out and punched one of Kara's toes very hard, it was a solid punch had it hit a human head the person would have fallen to the floor. Kara's toes paused as if they where offended, before they retaliated. Her foot suddenly lurched forward and her toes bent up came over the top of me as her foot pushed towards the end of the shoe. Having completed putting on her clog her toes came down upon me getting comfortable on my tiny form. I was now trapped underneath Kara's playful toes, she had achieved what she wanted.

End Notes:

Enjoyed writing this chapter with Kara stepping into the fray (literally). As you can tell the biggest chapter so far and it defeintly dwafs chaptar 3. Which Giantess is the best so far?

Chapter 5: An item for Kara's foot by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Kara makes use of her new item

Chapter 5: An item for Kara's foot

My screams where muffled underneath Kara's massive toes as they pinned me down causing me to gag on their sweaty repulsiveness. I doubted even if Kara was wasn't muffling my cries for help under her toes that my screams would be loud enough to carry outside the leather walls of the clog. It was quite dark inside the clog but I was still able to just make out my surroundings. I flashed back to the time I had spent a time at the unaware mercy of a friend beneath her shoe. It wasn't that long ago in fact only a couple of days, back then I was fighting for survival underneath her leather shoe as debris from her travels rained down upon me. I never thought I would see a shoe up close again after that affair but I was wrong I was now in the belly of the beast. I never would have guessed I would be swallowed up inside a shoe at the mercy of my doctor, a person who was supposed to be caring for me and helping me deal with my new form.

 

I looked up and noticed Kara's sock definitely showed wear from it's travels and from being burdened with holding Kara's foot inside. Only Kara's big toe filled my vision but I could see the giant sweat stains underneath, obviously built up over time no washing machine would be able to remove them. Small balls of lint where also present as well as other unidentifiable bit that this sock had clearly collected during it travels and time with Kara. Kara's big toe came down upon me again clearly enjoying having my face pinned underneath it, again I was left gagging with a bad taste in my mouth, I tried to push away but my efforts where for nil. One of Kara's toes possessed more strength than my entire body, so at the moment Kara and her foot held all the cards.

 

After a while I felt the pressure underneath Kara's foot intensify, it seems that Kara was putting more weight on her toes and the upper section of her foot. Suddenly Kara's foot lurched upwards causing me to become pinned to the floor with the swift movement upwards, I also move closer to her foot, now rather being under the tips of her toes I was directly underneath, asides from my head under the big toe the rest of my body had a bit more room, but I felt more caged. Kara's foot then slammed down onto me before the ground outside rushed up to meet the shoe making my ground hard, Kara foot had effectively driven me down onto the ground like a wrestling move, winding me. I had a short moment to catch my breath before the pressure intensified again and the process repeated itself from there. I was getting thrashed around inside Kara's shoe, is this what the simple process of walking felt like trapped inside a shoe of a human being, I felt sorry for every pebble I had ever had inside my shoe because this torment was excruciating. I was thrown up in the air before being driven into the ground strongly and then being crushed underneath the pressure. While it was bad I hated to think what it may have been lie underneath Kara's sole rather than her toes, nether the less the way I was going now, I would be bruised and with a bad head ache by the end of this ordeal.

 

After a while we came to a stop and I could at last catch my breath after having it beat out of me. I was feeling sore and sorry for myself, Kara's fast walking had put me through a torment I could never have imagined. Being underneath the toes of a giantess as she walked was never something I thought I would experience, and it was truly terrifying that the simple act of walking could have such a detrimental effect on my tiny body as well as my mindset. While I still remained strong it made me think about my current position on life, a couple to days ago I was a promising student with a life ahead of me, and now I was seen as nothing but an item to this woman with my supposed belonging being with her feet. How had I gone from promising student to nothing in such a short space of time?

 

Unfortunately for me since Kara had finished walking her attention now was focused back on me. Her toes felt for me before realising that I had slipped further down away from the tips of her toes. Delighted to have found their prised possession they scrunched up around me, Kara's toes kept me tight before relaxing and then doing it for a few more times giving me a good squeeze every time. Imagine spending time in a small jail cell but the bars keep coming in inward squeezing the life out of you, this is what Kara was doing to me.

 

Also since we had finished walking I realised that Kara's foot had walked up a sweat. While it wasn't bad for me near her toes the humidity and the smell had certainly reason deep with in the confines of her leather clog. A short time later Kara toes started tapping and while it wasn't so bad in my new position it was still fairly annoying and unenjoyable for me, as Kara obliviously tapped her toes to some sort of beat or rhythm as she worked.

 

 

 

A short time later the situation had changed. The atmosphere of the clog was becoming increasingly unbearable and through everything I had been through I desperately craved water, the last time I had some was the previous night when Caroline had given me a meal. Suddenly Kara's foot lurched back up into the air however unlike when she was walking me and her foot stayed in the air. 'Perhaps she has crossed her leg over' I thought to myself. However the rhythmic beat Kara's toes where tapping to had transferred from just her toes to the entirety of her foot. Her foot began to wave up and down in the suspended air, I felt the leather of the sole peel away from my drenched clothes as the motion of Kara moving her foot around sent me down further underneath her sole.

 

My sliding had finally come to a stop, if I had to guess I was directly underneath the centre of the sole of Kara's right foot. Down here it was a different story, if I thought I had little room before I truly had no room now, after all it was the lack of space that stopped me sliding further. There was absolutely no space I was pinned underneath Kara's sole, I knew she knew I was further down from her toes, her foot spasmed as if tickled when I had slid down. If I thought condition were poor near the toes this it truly where the storm had originated from. It felt like a sauna down underneath the sole but what was both and horrible and disgusting was Kara's foot was producing a lot of sweat. The sweat had drenched the sock and I was pretty much stuck to the wet sock rather than the leather floor of the clog before. Her sweat was all over me, and I was soaked in it. I was sweating myself but I could guarantee that all the sweat on my body belonged do Kara

 

 

 

My sense of time had completely vanished but I now knew I had been in here a long time. Conditions had not gotten worse or better since I had slid down underneath the sole. But I felt super dehydrated and my skin felt like it was just peeling away or assimilating into the fibres of the sock. Without warning I felt the ground slip away beneath me and the cool air rush in below me, the fresh air was so cold I was freezing from it. I was still attached to the sock as her foot pulled out of the clog. I looked up at Kara who was searching the clog before realising I was plastered to the back of sole. Her hand came and peeled me off making a large ripping sound and leaving my skin that had been attached to her foot red and sore, but I was in no mood to give Kara the satisfaction of yelling out about it.

 

“It seems you and my foot get along well, you felt so natural under my foot” Said Kara wiggling her toes to agree with her. I looked around noticing we seemed to be in an office, I assumed it was Kara's. “Perhaps this should be a permanent arrangement for exercise time”

 

I remained silent

 

“After all the work you did with my right foot, my left is eager to meet you”

 

I continued my silence

 

“Why so quiet? Was my foot to much for you, or are you accepting the fact that items such as yourself don't talk” she said clearly prodding me for an answer “Have your way, but my left foot looks forward to your next exercise session. Anyway it's about time I took you back”

 

With that Kara took me back and much to my surprise washed and cleaned me off. I was surprised even though she did a poor job of it. She carelessly dumped me back on my bed in my room, she turned to walk away before saying one last thing.

 

“Don't tell Caroline, unless you wan't to be a permanent resident in my shoes” she said before leaving. For the first time in a couple of days I laughed. Amazing that both women where afraid of being found out by the other when they both have the same views on me. I couldn't help but laugh at it, both of them yogether would be a problem but they did not want to get busted by the other.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter might be a little short, now that the protagonist is 'settled in' to hospital life under Kara and Caroline

Chapter 6: Routines and Dinner time by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Some weeks have passed since day two and a routine has begun to settle in. But will it last?

Chapter 6: Routines and Dinner time

Four weeks had passed and while life had turned upside down I had settled into a routine with my 'carers'. As it turned out Kara had become more persistent in getting her way as had Caroline. Caroline was now only to care for me which I spent eight hours a day with her, she had been relieved of her other patients and was now solely focused on 'caring' for me. Kara too was no fool and wanted more time with me. She requested that I spend three hours on tuesdays and thursdays doing exercise than the previous two hours on a Wednesday. Not only that but on Sundays when Caroline didn't come in, rather than have another nurse come in Kara 'generously' offered her time to come in on her day off.

 

Despite as bad as the two women were I somewhat needed them from going crazy. I was not allowed visitors which included both friends and family, both Caroline and Kara where the only people I saw and sadly the only people I could talk with even if they weren’t interested in socialising back. Despite my dislike for them I was glad that I at least had two people in my life at the moment.

 

Days with Kara where the ones I dreaded most. I did not look forward to right foot tuesdays and left foot thursdays which she had fittingly named them. While she did not have a name yet for Sundays I hated them the most as Kara would make me clean every inch of her two feet. Kara was clearly fixated with me being with her feet at every moment.

 

Caroline on the other hand compared to Kara had soon become a more tolerable option. Caroline, although had recently become more strict but mostly I spent all my time still with Caroline and despite her best efforts she couldn't be mean to me all the time. Sometimes on occasions Caroline out of boredom would just have a conversation with me and this allowed me to feel normal at times. I knew more about her and she also knew more about me and I was glad when she wasn't playing around I had somebody to talk too, although most of the time Caroline kept the conversation focused on her and often fished for compliments or my thoughts on her as a person, of course I lied. Then other times Caroline would mess about. She still would snooze around on my bed, although rather than keep me down near her feet she pulled a hair free from the top of her tied up hair and tie me to the strand.

 

Caroline had in the meantime created new habits, she from now on always greeted me with her tongue. She would lick the front of my tiny form savouring the moment. She did this for hellos and goodbyes. Although her favourite form of torment was that she had done to me day one. She would always neglect to give me lunch and then promise to give me a ration before loosing it down her shirt and describing the event as an accident. I must show the reaction of loosing hope each time Caroline gets a good feed off of it. While I was prepared to get assaulted by saliva each time she came and left the room missing lunch everyday infuriating me and leaving me weak and hungry. Not only that but recently decided to extend this into my dinner time before having a snooze before knocking off for the day.

 

All and all it had been pretty quiet tolerable torture up until around about now.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Drenched in the sweat of Kyra's foot I was plucked from her sole completing another session of exercise. Kara took me back to my room but to her surprise she realised she had worked a little overtime and Caroline was in my room waiting searching for me. She turned towards the door and greeted Kara.

 

“You're late, must have really exercised” said Caroline

 

“um... yes, he really pushed his limits today” replied Kara before handing me over to Caroline's out stretched hand. Caroline watched her go before turning to me again to talk.

 

“Wow you're soaking, looks like somebody worked hard” she said oblivious to the fact that the sweat covering me was not my own but that collected from underneath Kara's foot. Caroline ran into the bathroom attached to my room and rinsed me off under the taps carelessly, a torrent of water pummelled down on me. Much like when Kara did it I took this as an opportunity to sleekly relive some bladder pressure which was swept away in the water without Caroline noticing much like Kara.

 

We retuned to my bed, it was evening, Kara had opted for a later exercise class today which unfortunately for me meant her feet weren’t so fresh when I spent my time with them unlike morning sessions. Caroline sat on the bed again placing me between her triangular crossed legs making sure I could not get away from if I ever intended to. Reaching for her dinner Caroline unbuttoned her top like so many time before allowing some air flow.

 

As perusal Caroline pigged out eating her food quickly in a terrifying display. I could not help but notice my lack of meal yet again. I was happy to go along with Caroline's little charade during lunch but I missed dinner yesterday and I hoped that she would fool around with me again. I noticed that Caroline was watching me as if waiting for me to ask, as if following the rules of a game I was in no mood to wait out and decided to ask anyway.

 

“Um... Caroline? Where's my dinner?” I asked

 

“I didn't make you any” she said with a smile “I'll save you some of mine”

 

I didn't think she would be serious to play this game twice in a day, two days straight. I was really starving and desperately craved something tasty and edible in my mouth. At this moment I would settle for anything as long as I had something that would satisfy my hunger. While the routine I had currently was bad for me spending days under Kara's feet and at Caroline's mercy, I desperately hoped that missing dinner would be incorporated into it.

 

Caroline finished eating and I could see a little bit of food left in the Tupperware bowl. The food was enough to feed me and give me seconds, but I already knew it's destiny and mine where sealed because of Caroline's stupid little game. I had to starve because Caroline got a kick out of watching the hope leave my eyes every time. Normally I wouldn't give her the satisfaction but perhaps thats why she started doing this at dinner. Caroline placed her fork in and carefully removed the bit of mince lifting it out slowly. Then as she moved it towards me her hand slightly turned allowing the ball of mince to roll of the edge of her fork and it landed down her shirt.

 

“Oops” she said covering her mouth as if she had made a mistake but we both knew that it was far from a mistake. What I really didn't get was why she kept doing it, the first couple of times the excuse may have passed but at this point we both knew, yet somehow she still loved to play the role and each time it was no different to the last. Kara had no respect for me or even saw me as a human much but at least she was direct to me unlike Caroline who was prepared to play these games despite it being run into the ground repetitively.

 

“Well i'm stuffed, although I can't say the same for you.”

 

“Caroline I really don't care i'll still eat it”

 

“Gross, thats so unhygienic, this is a hospital after all” said Caroline the one who keeps licking me each time she says 'hi' and 'goodbye'. “I'll just wash it out at home, you should be able to go without food until the morning”

 

It was clear I was not going to be able to reason with her and I was going to have to accept going to bed hungry yet again. Caroline turned around and placed her iphone on the table setting an alarm. As I was part of the routine Caroline often had a snooze before the end of a shift. She pulled a hair free of her tied up hair, her hair was quite long I often imagined what it would be like unrestrained and free. Caroline tied a knot around effectively tethering me to her head. This was new rather than trapping me under her sock like she had done in the first week, Caroline now tied me to a loose hair she would then wake up and snap it before untieing it the next morning simply because she was to lazy to untie it before leaving and in a rush to get home. The knot often made it uncomfortable sleeping at night, all thanks to Caroline's inability to actually care for me. Anyway I was now secured to Caroline, it somewhat creeped me out that I was attached to her with no ability to break free without her help. Caroline lay on her back and before to long dozed of into a deep sleep, it amazed me she fell asleep so easy without a care in the world.

 

I watched her sleep as she begun to snore quite loudly, how could a person have such a care free attitude with a person that they where supposed to be caring for. Id been here a while now and it still completely dumbfounded me. Here I was tied like a dog on a leash unable to move away from Caroline's head. Caroline's head rested next to me and if I was going to be treated like this I was going at least do something about it. I looked up at Caroline who lay there so peacefully, I wanted to hit her but my manors and my better judgement stopped me.

 

“Well i'm bored” I said but what can I do and where could I go? Then I dawned on me that my only if my only destination was here, then it was here I should visit. I'd spent many days confined to Caroline's hair if I couldn't go anywhere else I may as well have a look at the face of my tormentor, seeing how it was the only place I could go, even if I could roam free I wouldn't be able to leave the droll landscape of the bed anyway.

 

I reached out and touched Caroline's left cheek... not even a muscle flinched, Caroline was truly asleep. Despite my landscape being Caroline's face I was excited that I had provided some sort of entertainment for myself rather than being used to entertain others. I started climbing, at first it wasn't easy and I fell of onto the pillow many times before I learnt how to maintain a hold on the odd surface that was Caroline's cheek. I wasn't saying the climb had become easier because it was still far from that but before to long I reached the summit. Thankfully Caroline's mouth was closed and the danger of falling in was halved but it still remained present. I made my way over towards her chin, behind me I could feel gusts of warm air coming from out her nostrils across her lips. They where quite strong bursts of wind as Caroline continued to snore, her eyes remained closed looking peacefully as ever. Sleeping Caroline looked innocent, which was far from the truth. I sat on her chin for a while the warm air and the soft surface was actually enough to put a person to sleep but I remained vigilant, although I must confess I continued to drift in and out of sleep time was passing between each blink.

 

Suddenly I snapped out of sleepy state as a noise erupted from behind me and the surface of Caroline's chin shook. Caroline's mouth was opening releasing a large amount of warm air, her voice carried with it. Caroline's eyes remained closed so I assumed that she was yawning, which seemed not so threatening asides from the new sink hole that had just opened up. Unfortunately as always I was wrong out of the hole came a part of Caroline I had well acquainted myself with over the recent weeks... her tongue. It was coming across the bottom of her lips in a sweeping motion and this meant on it's current trajectory it was on line to sweep me up as well and pull me inside the sink hole. Not wasting any time or caring I ran for it and sprinted away diving off the edge of Caroline's chin without a second through, it must have looked like a scene out of an action movie I only wished somebody had filmed it. Caroline's tongue thought had gotten ahold of my support line and stopped my fall short, but the abrupt fall had actually done me a favour by snapping the strand of hair and setting me free on the to the surface of Caroline's neck.

 

I got up immediately displeased with the spot I found myself in, I could hear noises from inside Caroline underneath the skin of her neck and if I had eaten it would have been fairly off putting. Caroline's neck was fairly wide I noticed and it was quite full meaning no difficult gaps to traverse when I attempted to get down. If Caroline had not undone her collar I would have landed on her short would I would have much preferred. I began to make my way to the side of her neck in order to begin the journey downwards when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something. It was hard to see what with the fabric of Caroline's shirt in the way but I noticed something a but away that seemed out of place on her skin. I decided to come around for a better look when I realised further down Caroline's shirt lay that piece of mince that should have been my dinner. It must not have fallen in between Caroline cleavage like I had assumed but sat on the top and rolled down slightly when Caroline laid down to sleep.

 

Exhausted and starving I lost all sense of control, first I collapsed on the surface of her neck thanking my good luck that this had happened. But did I dare enter underneath the cramped space of her shirt, my stomach didn't give me much choice. Thankfully it wasn't to close her breasts and had rolled away which would make retrieving it less awkward and for that I was again thankful. Unable to control my delight I ran under the shirt. Running up Caroline's chest proved to be something different though the skin here was deeper and my feet really did sink as the fact it was uphill did not make it any easier. The sun had turned from a bright light outside my window into just a pale blue light that came through the fabric of her shirt. But I finally made it to my prized objective, mouth watering I could no longer contain myself and like an animal I just launched into it eating it with a care or second thought in the world, I was just glad that on this occasion luck had prevailed and I at last was able to enjoy a small victory. The mince was slightly cold but I did not care I ate like a savage, I ate like I would not part with my food for anything in the world, and in the end I only had a few bites left. I looked at them knowing I was a little full but I as I stared at them I thought I might not be this lucky again. I picked up the hand sized piece and prepared to eat thinking I may go without dinner tomorrow as well. If I ate it now I could conserve my breakfast and make some of that last for lunch making tomorrow a lot easier.

 

I raised one bit to mouth in preparation to force it down my throat. Then unexpectedly a loud noise rang out across my room

 

“Oh Shit” I said dropping my food upon realising what it was, the noise was music and it source was Caroline's phone, her alarm had gone off. I started to make my way towards the way I had come in when I heard Caroline begin to stir. My instant thoughts where what if she found me here, these thought caused me to freeze instantly. Caroline's arm came up and I almost fainted out of fear but the continued past to her head snapping the hair I had been attached to and tossing it aside. Although I couldn't see I looked as if Caroline hadn't noticed I was missing from the end. Suddenly Caroline's hands came near the entrance and I sat there petrified thinking I had been found, but instead of pulling me out they pulled the collar of her shirt together before buttoning it shut.

 

My one exit was now sealed off, I stood still not daring to make a move. Time must have passed quickly when I was zoning in and out earlier. I was trapped in a hopeless situation. Sure the situation must have looked funny from the outside but my mind was racing for ideas. I was hiding on Caroline, hiding from Caroline. My heart was in my mouth this was really the point of no return, I was doomed to be found eventually a thought was to hand myself in, but the fear of possible punishment from being found in such a place scared me to death. 'No situation could be worse then this' I thought to myself

 

Well it got worse. Caroline decided it was time to get up

 

End Notes:

Seems the potagonist has found gotten himself into a little bit of a pickle. How do you think Caroline will take it if he is found?

This chapter got away from me so it was a bit long. the story is becoming quite engulding for me as an author, hope people here are enjoying it also

Chapter 7: Between a Rock and a Hard Place by the_potato
Author's Notes:

In this chapter the protagonist becomes an unitnetinal stoaway, and is left but with no course of action but to ride out a hopeless situation

Chapter 7: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

 

Caroline had decided to immediately become upright, while this was nothing nobody ever gave a second thought to this simple action had thrown my world upside down. After stealing a meal from discarded food Caroline had teased me before putting it down her shirt I was now hopelessly trapped inside with a conscious Caroline. Which meant one thing I was trapped on Caroline until I figured a way out of this but it seemed impending punishment upon discovery would seem more likely than pulling of the amazing escape. Only fear of punishment alone was what prevented me from giving myself up now, but discovery couldn't be far off and I imagined that Caroline would be far from pleased with finding me under her shirt. But in the meantime Caroline had just finished buttoning her collar sealing off my exit and was now getting up.

 

Her decision to get up was one that had immediate effects on me with the soft spongy ground of skin quickly turning into a wall to slide on. Before long my free fall alongside her skin as smoothed into a slope where I rolled to a stop. I laid there on my back for a minute now looking up at her shirt the exit was now sealed shut and way above me. Caroline got up taking a step causing the surface below me to wobble like jelly below me. I laid there not moving before the sudden realisation of where I was hit me, I was on one of Caroline's breasts. It took me my best effort not to hyperventilate upon thinking of how much worse my punishment would be with no way now of talking my way out of it.

 

The surface of Caroline's breast continued to jiggle I shuddered in fear with it staring up still. I heard the door to my room open before I heard it slam shut not to long after. I was outside. The only time I had been outside of the room was either in Kara's hand or inside one of her leather clogs. I listened to the outside world as Caroline's breasts continued to bounce up and down slightly. She talked to almost all her co workers on the way out and it was amazing to hear voices that didn't belong to just both Caroline and Kara for a change, sometimes I forgot other people existed outside my hospital room.

 

Unfortunately while it was nice to hear the sounds of other human begins it did not distract me from my primary stress, which was I was currently trapped on Caroline's boob and facing her anger upon discovery. Having dealt with the last person for the day Caroline began to walk faster which caused my surface to shake and move around more violently than the previous continuous tremors felt before. I heard the sound of a car door open before a massive upheaval causing me to be thrown up into the air before smashing back into her breast again which had become calm again. Caroline meantime had shit her car door and was starting up her car this was when I realised I was not in the same position. I was more off centre and was now sliding downwards towards Caroline's other breast which spelled trouble to me. I could already see the heat rising out of the centre of her cleavage. Deciding not to experience any further I scrambled back up which was hard and slippery but better done now before it becomes more slippery and steeper.

 

Much to my surprise this action did not warrant any retaliation by Caroline. Caroline, I now assumed was driving I could feel the vibrations of the car through Caroline's skin below me, it did not make finding a grip easy. Movement seemed slow perhaps she was stuck in traffic we where in the city after all, although none of it was my concern, my primary objective was finding a way out of this mess without being caught. I thought about my options one that had occurred to me was going down but that spelled trouble for many reasons. One was that a fall into the unknown could be dangerous for me. Two the further south I went also meant going near more private regions which I would assume would make Caroline furious, so I ruled against that plan immediately. Perhaps if I went up and then went out via her arm so not be detected, it sounded like my best option, and so far Caroline paid little attention to my existence down here so perhaps it was the best.

 

Feeling a little more confident I would go unnoticed I gave it a shot, although this deeper skin gave me a hard time trying to establish footholds in order to climb. After getting a bit further up Caroline's shirt suddenly impounded knocking me off and sailing down onto the trampoline that was her breast which caught me safely below. Caroline had detected me and her hand had simply brushed up against her shirt knocking me off. Lucky I wasn't very far and thankfully her breast was here to catch me also.

 

In frustration I punched into the ground surprised to see my arm go in a long way before her skin retracted flinging it out and me back slightly. Escape seemed in possible unless Caroline found me which was not what I wanted to happen. However it seems my little punch in frustration had not gone unnoticed by the giantess herself.

 

“It's that silly bit of food down there” she said to herself out loud in the car

 

It was somewhat delightful that she thought I was the bit of mince that I had actually eaten. Suddenly light came flooding in from the outside as Caroline's hand emerged through the newly unbuttoned area near were I was. It was coming for me, I had be found! But this turned out not to be the point rather than grabbing me she instead placed her finger on me pressing me against her breast. I was confused when she suddenly started to move me sliding across her breast her sweat acing like grease made moving me require little effort. I turned to see where she was sliding me to and I noticed it was a place I had just gotten away from. Caroline's finger was on a direct line towards her cleavage. Her finger eased up knowing gravity was going to take it way from here on in. Now her finger just carefully eased me allowing her to position me perfectly. I fell in slightly leg sinking in between her breasts, I placed my arms out to avoid being sucked in any further and much to my surprise I stopped. Caroline's hand left leaving me stuck in a new position buttoning her shirt back on the way out. If Caroline intended to stop moving she had succeeded I had stopped dead.

 

I now had tunnel vision, I could see up to the sky which was Caroline's shirt but to my right and my left was flesh. My arms where braced on both breasts using my elbows to prevent further movement. While when I looked down I noticed my lower body was engulfed in flesh, swallowed whole between two breasts. Much like Kara's foot below me heat rose up causing me to sweat. While I was sweating Caroline was doing some of her own as she continued to drive, it made bracing myself hard as the surface of my walls was becoming increasingly more slippery. But miraculously I somehow continued to hold my ground knowing that nay further down was not a place where I wanted to be.

 

Time passed and my arms where growing weak from holding my body in an upright position in between Caroline's breasts. I imagined that if I had got her attention sooner I may have been punished but it may have been less that what I might receive if i'm found here. Again I could not stress this enough but I was truly trapped and could think of no way of escaping from Caroline myself. At the current moment I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, only Caroline could rescue me and I wasn't sure I wanted to be rescued, but I definitely did not want to be here any long. I wished I was else where or at least wished I had not decided to go for that bit of mince. Looking back despite being starving it was my own fault I was in here, I should not have lost control on the sight of food as I did.

 

The vibrations of the car stopped and I suddenly my world bounced up and down as I heard the sound of Caroline slamming her car door shut. Movement was painful as both of Caroline's breasts jiggled with each step making it hard for me contain my grip, but I still desperately clung on. But then came a large bounce and I was somewhat thrown up and had gotten a leg free from the sandwiched flesh. Perhaps now I could boost myself out and use it to get out of awkward, hot and sweaty place. Suddenly light flooded in on me as I looked up to see Caroline's hands unbuttoning her shirt. To my surprise in front of me Caroline stood in front of a mirror. I couldn't see her full figure in the mirror but I could see her upper body. She was in her bra and I could just see my head at the top of her cleavage just visible. I continued to watch Caroline change all I could see was her face and mine just poking out between her giant breasts. Seeing me from this perspective reminded me just how busty Caroline was, nobody would pick me out between her breasts.

 

Caroline through a red top over the top of herself, the dark red allowed less light than the previous light blue nurse uniform. Although unlike her nursing shirt some light came in around the collar as this shirt did not button up like the uniform and hung loosely. Caroline threw herself down I assumed to sit down on a couch which caused my world to get rocked around. The violent nature of the bouncing threatened to pulverise into me and it actually somewhat hurt. I decided I had to pull myself out now before I risked getting beaten up in here, I had a leg free now that I could use. With the loud noise of a now switched on TV now buzzing away outside I felt a little confident that Caroline was distracted and would not pay me any attention.

 

Ever so carefully I began to pull myself up using my spare leg to push up so that I could get a hand full of skin to pull myself out. I was taking it slow but it was working, I was edging my way out of Caroline's cleavage. I heard Caroline let out a sigh before I looked up to see her hand returning through her collar, again I thought I had been found. Again instead of plucking me free Caroline's hand pointed out her first two fingers kind of like an imaginary gun style formation. Then without warning her two fingers came down upon me, touching my chest. Suddenly the pushed down sending me sliding further down between her breasts. Caroline was sending me in deep to prevent me from moving around any further, momentum from Caroline's hand suddenly ceased before I realised she was now retracting her hand from inside her cleave planning to leave me here held firm between her breasts. Her fingers pulled away and I desperately without thinking reached out to try and grab hold, but my reaction was to slow and I missed. I watched slowly as her fingers began to disappear her breasts beginning to give way flooding over my last possible exit. They met each other making a sickening slapping noise as they did, Caroline's fingers had disappeared with all light and fresh air. I was now imprisoned in a sea of flesh.

 

At first I panicked, hyperventilating. I lashed out and desperately tried to claw my way out but it proved impossible to move. I tried to move up or down but it required all my energy just to push out with both hands and make a small gap between Caroline's breasts. I held against the pressure for a little while before my arms gave way allowing both breasts to pummel back into each other sealing me in the middle. With no energy I couldn't move an inch. All around me was flesh and the pressure coming from both walls of flesh was enough to pin my body. I was stuck with my arms and legs straight as if doing a pin drop jump into a pool.

 

First of the things that became noticeable was the lack of air it was if being stuck under a heavy blanket, hardly any fresh air was trickling in. much like under Kara's foot it was incredibly hot, although unlike Kara's foot the amount of sweat Caroline was producing in here was enormous, I was entirely soaked and drenched. The sweat was everywhere and it did not help to make the situation any better. After about an hour and a bit had passed I started to break down. Conditions continued to amplify and I was left praying that Caroline would actually find me, at this point I no longer cared for punishment I just wanted to be free from my fleshy prison. I wondered if this is what being buried alive must be like somewhat. As I said all light and air was cut off from the outside world, however also hardly only noise got in either. All I could here was Caroline's voice which was very muffled and I could not understand anything she said when she spoke. The other noise that was persistent and easy to hear was the sound of Caroline's heart beat which I could hear and feel from all directions.

 

 

 

A few hours later and breathing was become increasingly difficult with the heat and lack of fresh air around. I pondered at this moment wether I would ever see the light of day again. Hours passed and I was surprised I was still concious in my flesh tomb. Suddenly everything jolted around, I assumed in the outside world that Caroline was simply just getting up. With every foot fall came I violent tremor throughout the walls, I was now getting smashed about, being pummelled by walls of flesh either side of me. Suddenly the world above me opened up, fresh air and daylight rushed into greet me, I breathed a sigh or relief. I was still plastered to one of Caroline's breasts her left I think, the sticky sweat acting like a glue holding me in place. I wondered why now all of a sudden the world was now open to me, perhaps her breast where unrestrained now. While I wanted to be free I was glad that sweat prevented me from free fall and certain doom.

 

I heard a noise, then came the sound of running water. Now it became clear to me what was going on and why Caroline was now unrestrained. She was having a shower and I was now caught in the storm.

End Notes:

Thoughts?

Chapter 8: A Wash by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Bit of short chapter. not going to lie struggled writing this chapter a little

Chapter 8: A Wash

 

I was still attached to Caroline's now loose breast having been glued to it by Caroline's sweat which held me firmly in place. Although now I figured out why it so loose rather than her breasts being smothered together creating the cleavage hell I was in before. Caroline was having a shower and now I was going to be along for the ride. I could hear the water begin to stream down and I had no other options other than to wait and see what would happen. Caroline had her back to the water which at the moment provided me some time to think but at this time I was out of ideas like I had been since I had winded up stuck with Caroline. Her hair now free was quite long and I could see it dangling around her breasts.

 

Caroline turned around and the water began to spray me in the face threatening to wash me away with the waterfall what was occurring between her breasts. Despite the torrent of water I fought on holding on for dear life knowing falling here would be a fatal mistake. Suddenly Caroline's breast began to jiggle her hands where causing it to move making it hard to hold on. Then I saw the source of this upheaval a hand with a bar of soap heading towards me. Her hand came towards me and it easily brushed me off causing me to fall, I screamed as I tried to get ahold of something but I was now sliding down Caroline towards the floor below.

 

The running water made my fall even faster. Reaching out desperately I was surprised to grab ahold of something. Feeling like I had grabbed ahold of a rope I opened my eyes to inspect how I had momentary escaped death yet again. My arms where holding onto... hair? Then I suddenly realised I was near Caroline's most intimate part. My thoughts suddenly went wild below me was Caroline's privates and being caught in this situation seemed worse than the last. Not thinking I reached out and to climb upwards a little and I grabbed some hairs in my first to help me ascend. But my hand slipped and I yanked free some hairs. I could feel the shudder it felt like a car on the verge of stalling, Caroline had also stopped what she was doing immediately. Now I was truly worried my actions had caused a reaction from Caroline and discovery was imminent. I looked up, she was looking down, I could see in her reaction that she was stunned. Out of no where her hand shot out to get me, locking me in a firm grip inside her clenched fist.

 

“Well what do we have here?” she said staring at me

 

I sat there in a silence my brain unable to find the words to talk

 

“Got nothing to say tiny? Well I want answers now! Otherwise you can join the rest of the dirt down the drain.” she said with a high amount of authority.

 

“i... i... i fell” I stumbled

 

“Oh really, and you wound up down there, while I was sleeping on my back. You're a perve.” she said disgusted.

 

“But...”

 

“No!” she yelled turning the shower off as she did so. “Perverts like you need to be punished. You're nice and all but you clearly need to know how to respect women.”

 

“Can't you take me back to the hospital?”

 

“No. i'll take you back tomorrow, plus this is a rare opportunity I can't pass up” Caroline set me on the sink as she went about drying and dressing herself. After finishing that she came to get me again and then strolled out into her bedroom.

 

“Tell you what, now that i've thought about this a little i'll let it slide. But only on one condition.”

 

“Yes” I asked shaking in her hand

 

“Seeing how you had your fun, I think you should do something for me”

 

“ok” I say just able to get the word out

 

Caroline went over to her bed and got her computer out. She opened up facebook keen to see whats being going on in her social circles. Before to long her hand came to me again grabbing hold of me , I hoped for a minute she had forgotten about me.

 

“Alright” she said “it's time for my turn”

 

“what are you going to do”

 

“I like lollies” she said “i believe you'll fit the bill, you're just as tasty”

 

“Wait that's insane!...”

 

“To bad” she said lowering me towards her mouth. Her tongue out stretched to greet me, over the past weeks I had long since become accustomed to the monster. While Caroline did kiss and lick me all the time to greet me I had never been inside her mouth or any persons mouth and I didn't want to today either. I kicked and struggled but I could not break Caroline's firm grip on me. She lowered me onto her tongue and I fell onto the surface of her out stretched tongue. I got on last look at daylight before Caroline's tongue quickly darted inside with me on board. Caroline's lips sealed shut behind me and I was now trapped inside her mouth, at her mercy.

 

I rose to my feet Caroline allowing me some time, clearly she was savouring the moment either that or tormenting me and allowing me to see my hell for a moment, to take it all in. I really couldn't see much but I could make out the surrounding of her mouth from the dim light. I was on top of the monster I would already had met know as her tongue. But for the first time I was getting a real good glimpse of her teeth and while they were not moving they looked powerful. One tooth along could break any bone in my body or tear me apart, if Caroline decided to chew me I would be nothing but paste in seconds. That thought didn't help to calm my accelerating heart rate. The other thing I noticed was the humidity it was really hot in here, but also really sticky as well. I could hear the sounds of Caroline breathing a strong rush of air moving around her mouth. The gust created inside her mouth was so strong you could hear it.

 

However the one thing that truly had my attention was the giant hole located to the rear of the cavern I was currently in. I knew that, that hole was a one way to trip to hell where I would slowly and painfully be killed with no hope of escaping. I dared not try to think of what demise I might meet if Caroline sent me down her throat. To her I would be nothing but a tiny piece of food that her stomach would use to give her energy, to me it was a agonisingly painful death in a dark acid filled pit deep inside Caroline.

 

What I was really worried about was that Caroline was unpredictable. I felt a little bit confident that she would not swallow or chew me, but whats to say she does? Right now the options of chewing or swallowing me were playing on my mind but I knew that it was also playing on Caroline's mind as well. When you think about it, she has purely unchallenged power over me and can either spare or kill me. If she did decide to kill me who was going to stop her? I was powerless and now completely at her mercy and nobody else knows that i'm now inside Caroline's mouth. Adding further thought a death inside her stomach would also be the perfect crime. Not only would nobody think to look for me there, if they did there would be nothing left to find at all, I would be completely broken down and a part of Caroline by then.

 

Suddenly Caroline's tongue shot upward sending me crashing into the roof of her mouth, interrupting my thoughts. I was smashed into the roof of her mouth, Caroline's tongue was pushing up against it hard forcing a lot of pressure on me. I attempted to push back but really I was no match for the awesome might of Caroline's tongue. I yelled out in frustration but I go a mouth full of saliva in return. I cold feel the saliva behind me draining away, and the area I was in was starting to go dry. Caroline was clearly sucking hard, and was getting a lot of flavour from me.

 

After a while of intense pressure it subsided. Then Caroline lifted her tongue down before violently throwing me to the side against her row of molars. I landed straight onto them, I slowly realised she was lowering her teeth towards me in an attempt to feel me with her teeth. Not wanting to stick around and see Caroline toy with my life that way I rolled off and onto the side against her cheek. Almost as if erupting in a fit of rage her tongue perused me and pushed me deep into her cheek. I had no doubt that from the outside I would be visible through the skin of Caroline's cheek. The saliva was plenty and being pushed down into it I had no room to spare at all. After a while it again subsided and I was dragged back to the centre of Caroline's mouth where I was thrown up against her front row of teeth and left there to be played with her tongue.

 

Her tongue continuously for the rest of my time inside Caroline's mouth just slapped and touched me. Trapped up against the wall of teeth I had no other option but to endure this punishment. As I continued to be poked and prodded for at least another twenty minutes I lay there crying. Caroline had just shown me and extreme demonstration of her power. Inside her mouth I was entirely under her control, she had restricted and restrained me with little effort at all. She also demonstrated in this realm that she controlled she could do what she pleased with me and I had no choice but to endure this hell that I never imagined existed or knew was capable of existing inside every person.

 

After a long time Caroline decided that it was time enough and poker her tongue out with me on it. Her hand came and grabbed me off of her tongue as the light blinded my eyes. After my eyes had readjusted to the outside I noticed not a lot had changed, Caroline was still scrolling through pages on the internet. With little care she brushed me against her shirt wiping the saliva off of me but not really giving me the clean I so desperately craved. But I knew that she had been tossing up with the temptation of finishing me as her snack in there, and I was grateful for the moment that Caroline had allowed me to live

 

End Notes:

Thoughts?

Chapter 9: Exploring by the_potato
Author's Notes:

not sure wether this and the next chapter is my best work but i'll let you be the judge

Chapter 9: Exploring

 

I lay in darkness shivering from the whole ordeal I had just gone through. Caroline as per usual sat with her legs forming a prison around me, except this time she had her laptop act as a roof leaving me in a hot darkness. I was shaken but thankful to still be alive although I knew I would need to find all the energy I had to survive the rest of the night. For now I assumed Caroline was allowing me to have a breather but it would not be to long before she grew tired of scrolling through her news feed.

 

Suddenly I was blinded by the light as Caroline lifted her computer off of her lap.

 

“I've ordered a pizza, when it gets here i'm going to watch TV” she said

 

Moments later the pizza did arrive and Caroline took me and her food into her living room to watch TV. She placed me on her lap up against her stomach and I felt weird being to close to a private area yet again. Naturally looking up I couldn't see anything, Caroline's breasts obscured any view. I shuddered recollecting of the time I had recently spent in between them, but I was also grateful for not being caught, I sensed Caroline would have been happy to hand out more punishment.

 

For a moment I could feel as close to normal as I could be despite sitting in the lap of a giant woman. However I was here just watching TV like a normal person would. The world had changed a little bit during my time in hospital, as the News told me. Caroline and Kara clearly saw it not important to inform me of important events around the world, so it was nice to catch up and know what was going on. Meantime I also watched Caroline devour her pizza remembering the brief stint I did inside her mouth and how desperately I did not wish to be in there again especially not as food. At hospital Caroline would usually wash me after greeting me with her tongue but today could not be bothered leaving me in the saliva stained clothes as she watched TV.

 

Still while I was granted peace and serenity for the time being my brain was working overtime trying to predict what Caroline could do next. For now it seemed Caroline was content with just my company and for now I could breath a sigh of relief. A while after we finished eating (although I had finished way before Caroline), Caroline decided to get up and clean up taking the dishes and herself into the kitchen to clean them. Now I was at last feeling normal, well as normal as you could get sitting on a giant couch. However now there was nothing here but me and the TV and I could sit here and watch it peacefully, at the moment I didn't care what was on which was good because Caroline had left the remote on her coffee table. However I was at last left in peace and quiet since accidentally stowing away with Caroline.

 

Caroline strolled back into the room and by the look on her face she had something to tell me. I braced my self for the worst. Trying to keep my emotions in check I decided to ask

 

“What is it?” I asked her

 

“Well little man, being friday and all I actually have plans”

 

“oh” I say feeling a little relived she wasn't asking me to do something

 

“Yes, but unfortunately you are here, so that gives me one of two options. I either leave you here or I take you with me in my hand bag or elsewhere...” she said trailing off before leaning in closer “I don't have any pockets” she whispered.

 

Letting her words fall on me it did not take long for me to contemplate what she meant by that, so calmly I responded trying not to offend her.

 

“Uh... I could stay here, you should go out and have a good time, you work hard. Don't worry about me” my choice of wording obviously delighted her because she smiled as I said them. Although I didn't mean a single one of them, she didn't work hard around me and she was most definitely not entitled to have a good time after everything she has put me though really she deserved some sort of punishment. But it I wanted to relax for a moment I was going to have to suck up to her to get her to leave without me, well... attached.

 

“Well, you raise a good point. Plus it's after hours I shouldn't be taking care of you I should be out partying or having fun” she said making me sound like a burden. “Alright i'll go and get ready then i'll head off” With that Caroline head straight into her room and I assumed was getting changed, I would have suggest have a shower but I knew she already had one and did not want to remind her. After a while Caroline returned dressed in a nice dress to go clubbing in, she was quite prepared to show off her main attractions which I had gotten a little to close to a short time back.

 

“How do I look?” she asked

 

“Stunning” I said not telling a lie to her this time

 

“Well, good. Now come on”

 

“what?” I say surprised “i thought I wasn't going?”

 

“You're not”

 

“Then why did you ask come on?”

 

“Because i'm not leaving you out here on the living room couch”

 

“But can't I just watch TV like I have been”

 

“No!” she said snatching me up from the couch. With me firmly in her grasp yet again she stormed off towards her room and threw me at her unmade bed. I was hurling through the air at great speed, I had to close my eyes as the bed fast approached. I landed with a bounce on the soft bedding, I looked up and gave Caroline a stare but she was in to much of a hurry to care.

 

“Now behave while i'm out” she said before slamming her bedroom door behind her leaving me on the bed. I heard her lock the other door and now I was alone in Caroline's apartment. After a while I sat there frozen part of me still felt like Caroline was roaming her apartment still but after a while my nervous cooled down and I got up and took a deep breath.

 

 

----------------------

 

Now calm and relieved to have Caroline gone I stood up and the strange bouncy surface and had a look around taking in the surroundings of Caroline's bedroom. There wasn't much to look at ahead of me was a wardrobe with mirror doors next to the bedroom door itself and next to the bed was a bedside table with a lamp, clock and a few books on it. The drawers where left open as the wardrobe door slightly Caroline had certainly been in a rush to leave, clearly a last minute decision upon my pending approval. I walked over to the right side of her bed, the side which her bedside table was on as well as a window. I looked through the window looking at the Melbourne skyline, it truly was a nice city unfortunate that it I had so far spent time in what I referred to as jail cells. How I remembered being tall roaming around the city on a trip up from the county being taken in by the culture and going the football on a weekend, god how I missed that aspect of my life. The city I imagined was a different place and I now wondered how my football team was doing, I was once so passionate but now I hardly thought of it, a memory of my old life back when I was normal. I snapped out of my trance, this was my life now and as bad as it was playing prisoner to a couple of women I would have to make the most of it and leave my old one behind. I could not afford to keep getting tied up on memories of better times otherwise i'll just end up depressed and brining myself down.

 

I looked down and noticed that Caroline's loose bed sheet she had not bothered to tuck in since getting up stretched down to the floor. Wondering wether this would count as 'misbehaving' I decided I was bored and I would risk Caroline's wrath for a little adventure. It was about time I did something of my own accord for a change, I could show her I could do things without her help, I was still capable of shaping my own destiny. Carefully I grabbed ahold of the sheet and begun to descend down the mountain that was her bed. I hated heights so I refused to look down upon halfway down I realised actually how dangerous this was and that ate into my confidence a little. But then game the best feeling off all my foot landing on the wooden floor board below. I had done something that in my old life I would have been petrified to do. I looked up Caroline's bed not towered over me, I was a little shocked at what I had just done. I had scaled down a mountain despite my fear of heights and with no safety equipment. I clapped out loud for myself and gave myself a pat on the back, I was proud of what I had accomplished.

 

I walked along the cold wooden floor of Caroline's room. The wasn't much to look at, underneath her bed was just shoe boxes and ahead o me in the corner between the wall and the wardrobe was a pile of clothing that I had not noticed. I assumed that this pile was dirty laundry and that Caroline was either careless, lazy or lacked a basket. Bored I walked over to the pile and the smell for the pile confirmed my suspicions that was a dirty pile. Out of pure boredom I decided to scale the small mountain of clothing. It wasn't hard I was at the top standing on a dirty bra in no time.

 

“I'm kind of the castle and you're the dirty rascals” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Although at that moment I oddly shaped mountain seemed to retaliate and fell over the bra I stood on soon turned into a bobsled. The avalanche of clothing I was happening behind me and once the bra hit the bottom I was quickly buried under the dirty clothing. It got hot pretty fast and the wall of clothing was pretty heavy. I quickly panicked thinking had been trapped under Caroline's washing. How embarrassing even Caroline's clothing was around to kick my ass when Caroline wasn't. Although after calming down I figured I could wriggle a little. After wriggling my way though a couple of tops, skirts, shorts and pants as well as bra's and panties I found light at the end of the sleeve I was in and crawled out. Standing back after spending fifteen minutes trapped inside I had created quite the spill. Hopefully Caroline would not notice.

 

Walking past Caroline's wardrobe there wasn't much to get excited about just clothing hanging up and shoes at the bottom, a boring average wardrobe so I walked past and towards the door. Caroline had closed it on her way out but there was a gap big enough the scrap underneath to get out onto the other side. Once outside I did what always do look around. I was in a small hallways opposite to me was another room. There was a toilet at the end I could tell because the door was open and I assumed next to that was a bathroom which was next door to Caroline's room. To my left was the lounge room which had a kitchen attached on the back as well as the front door a closet and a door to the balcony. A typical apartment really, but I was keen to watch TV regardless of wether Caroline would be mad or not. I had been out of the loop for so long I wanted to know what was happening around the world and what new shows where winning the ratings.

 

I approached the blue couch, this climb looked far more difficult but after the bed and the laundry pile I was sky high on confidence. I climbed straight up and while it took me a while I eventually made it to the seat cushion. Thankfully Caroline had left the remote on the cushion and everything was falling into place for a change. I went over the the remote and press hard on the on button, much to my surprise the TV responded and turned on. Next I decided to go over the the channel flipper buttons and I was in luck they where easy to press to. As if to cap off my good luck I found some sport on the TV, and my team was playing I could not believe my luck. It's as if I was being rewarded for the bad behaviour I have had to put up with. I went to the back of the couch and laid against it settling in and beginning to really enjoy myself. I was enjoying myself so much I was forgetting that I was small, I felt normal and full of joy.

 

However about an hour into my game I heard a key turn in the door mixed with the sound of chatter. I turned to the door expecting to see Caroline.

 

End Notes:

How was this chapter?

Chapter 10: Roommate + Friends = Trouble by the_potato
Author's Notes:

this was orginally part of the last chapter and the next one but i seperated them all because it was to long

Chapter 10: Roommate + Friends = Trouble

I watched and waited as I listened to the key turn in the door. Suddenly the door sprung open but to my shocked face three people entered the apartment and not one of them was Caroline. Instead three women walked in one was small and the other two where tall and blonde. The smallest one who was about as tall as Caroline was walked over towards me with an angry look on her face. She quickly reached down and grabbed the remote and thankfully did not notice me towards the back of the couch.

 

“Caroline, always leaves the TV on.” she said turning the TV off and placing the remote down on the coffee table away from me.

 

“Alright girls, we've got dinner” she said gesturing to one of the tall ones who raised the bag of food she was carrying. “Now what movie do you want to watch?”

 

“The notebook” one said

 

“Frozen” yelled another

 

“How about that time traveling one”

 

“oh yeah that sounds good”

 

“I haven't seen it”

 

“it's good” said the small one who had suggested it

 

Suddenly all three women where in front of me blocking the TV discussing films, I sat frozen in my seat. I should have taken Caroline's advice I thought to myself, I should have stayed in her room. One of the tall ones placed the food down onto the coffee table, while the small one gathered the remote and changed the TV to DVD. She popped it in and then the two tall women turned towards me.

 

“Oh no” I said suddenly realising where I was. The first one near the arm which is near where I was turned around and faced her back to me and began to lower herself towards me. Her backside casting a shadow over my position. Suddenly unfrozen I sprinted off towards the open space as her backside crashed down behind me. Then a second butt slammed down in front of me stopping me in my tracks. I heard the small women crash not to far away I assumed she was now sitting on the couch to as the TV roared to live playing the DVD at a very loud level.

 

I looked up, either side of me was a skyscraper of a woman. I was now situated between to the two tall blonde women. Both of which had their hair tied back, however the difference was in the clothing. The one to my right of me facing off the couch wore a tight black dress with a white top leaving her naval exposed although I couldn't see. The other wore tight black pants with a purple jumper. From what I had saw before the small one had spandex pants on and a jumper as well almost mimicking the tall one's outfit.

 

Both women seemed completely oblivious of the tiny person sitting between their thighs, i'd thankfully been left with a good gap between them. Enough to stand, about five meters apart from each other. They where incredibly talkative the movie had started and they where still talking away, from the sounds of it the small one had been trying to watch the film but gave up and joined the conversation as well. Now I had no idea what to do, I had no intent of getting down I was going to leave that to Caroline and I was trapped between to gorgeous women who would probably mistake me for an insect which would be the end of me.

 

Suddenly after a while the woman wearing the skirt moved over a bit. Although in my case a bit was a lot and I was caught off guard. Her butt moved over half my body pinning my lower body underneath her as she moved in closer. Thankfully this was a couch and I was in no pain but half my body was stuck under this giant woman. It took my best to not shout out, out of surprise, although I doubted anyone would hear me anyway. Now all I could do was look up at her thigh and arm, the other woman was just in my vision.

 

After a while I decided it might be safe to risk it and try and free myself. All women seemed pretty engrossed in their conversation, and I hoped I would be to small to be noticed by the woman I was currently trapped underneath. Carefully I leaned up and began to push against her thigh hoping I could pull myself out. Although I should have been I was shocked how much my hand sunk into the fabric and further into her skin. But I still had enough to push myself and with one might push I gave it everything only to fall back on my back staring up at the side of this woman's body. Thankfully she had not even detected my efforts although while this was a blessing it made me feel weak, sapping at my confidence from earlier.

 

After a few more attempts I lashed out in frustration letting my anger get the better of me. I felt her skin tremor from my wild punches and I suddenly stopped from what I was doing and looked up. She and her friend where still paying no attention, however her hand was! Her hand came close and her long fingers with long finger nails on the end came to my position and where hovering over me. Suddenly her fingers went to the spot where I had punched but not before her middle finger scratched my shirt the hospital had given me, pretty much tearing it in half leaving my stomach and chest exposed. Again it took my best efforts not to yell but thankfully she did not even touch my fragile body, but man was it close and those nails where sharp.

 

Suddenly she tilted herself up leaning over to the side away from me causing her to lift off of me. However there was a catch I was stuck to her. Then the back her fingers suddenly raked across towards me knocking me free of this woman's backside as she continued to itch the spot I had punched with fury. However when I hit the couch below I rolled the opposite way of the place I wanted to be. I had entered a dark cavern, only her butt meeting back up again with the couch stopped me but I was still probably around the middle of her backside. Now this was a place I did not wish to be trapped. Getting up I franticly bolted towards the light where I could see her nails still franticly scratching the spot. Almost there I saw her fingers move away and I made one last jump for the outside making it as her right arse cheek slammed back into the couch. I rolled back from this landing on her thigh again, her hand stopped as if contemplating itching again, but then moved away and I was left breathing a sigh of relief.

 

I looked up tired from my ordeal, the two women where still talking not even paying the slightest bit of attention to my ordeal. The woman who I had been trapped under had simply scratched her arse and not even given it a second thought like most people was, yet she had almost caused me injury with her nails or trapped me underneath her gigantic backside without a thought. This woman as it turned out had a knack for obliviously knowing my suffering because she decided to slide closer to her friend. It was like a bulldozer just pushing my across towards the other wall. It was just like the trash compactor in the death star except only one wall was moving. I was caught in the wave and I had no option but to surf it as best as I could.

 

With a slapping noise I was slammed into the thigh of the other woman, now stuck between the both of them. At the moment I was learning that such simple actions would cause chaos for me, after almost being sat I was now caught in a thigh sandwich, however I did have space to wiggle and I felt with the dirty clothing pile I had sort of trained for this. So doing my best to be discrete while free myself I wiggled my way up and eventually got rewarded with a breath of fresh aid. Unfortunately I could only get my head above the walls of meat and clothing. But at least I could again see what was going on. Bored and without options I watched the film, I was probably the only person that was watching the film, all three women where talking especially the two I was stuck between which made it hard to watch the film. These women would talk about anything, at the moment it was sex and for most of it I wished I could cover my ears, or run into Caroline's room and pretend I did not hear any of it. However I was trapped between them and the only think I could do pretty much was hear and see. So I had to listen in on there at times disgusting conversation. Most of the time it wasn't disgusting it was more of 'who have you been with' it was when 'what have you done' was when I wish I could disappear.

 

From what I could tell from a film I had never seen before we were about half way though. At the moment I was no soon closer from learning their names from their continuous babbling. After a while the tall woman wearing pants got up to leave and I fell onto the couch below where she had once sat free from the vice like grip I had been in. the spot where this woman had been was warm and I was grateful for the free space for a change, I did not care where she went. However as I mentioned before the woman wearing the skirt had a knowing how to unintentionally cause my trouble. She moved over into her friends once occupied space moving over me like a cloud covering the sun before sitting down again

 

I however I was pinned underneath her butt this time, which I what I tried to avoid last time. However I had no time to get uncomfortable because before to long she was off and moving again. I listen to the muffled sounds as I heard her friend come into the room again. I had only been under here a minute before she rose again, however I like the time she was scratching went with her yet again. Now standing I decided to hold in the event that I did come unstuck I did not want to be free now. She started to walk and I prayed it wasn't for the door and thankfully I wasn't she was heading the other way. Feeling a little brave I started to descend down towards the bottom of her dress so i'm not sat on when she decided to sit again.

 

I was concentrating hard on my decent when suddenly the sound of a door shutting a locking snapped my concentration.

 

“Where not outside are we?” I said confused by the door and the sound of it locking. I turn to look behind me seeing a gigantic toilet bowl greet me.

 

“No...” I said sounding defeated and trailing off unable to comprehend where I was right now. Her hands reached inside her dress causing me to buckle a little ridding the end of her dress. I watched as her panties dropped to the floor stopping at the top of her feet. If her panties where a hammock her feet would be the tree they are tied to. Suddenly as she lowered herself her dress hit the back of the bowl hurting me and causing me to loose grip and fall as lifted up her dress and sat down on the toilet. I was thinking this was the end as I continued to free fall, what an embarrassing place to meet my end. But instead of hitting the hard tiled floor like I was anticipating I landed somewhere soft. I openned my eyes looking up there where two legs as tall as skyscrapers either side of me.

 

“What?... oh no, please” I said to myself suddenly understanding where I was I look down at the surface which had saved my life, it was true it was this woman's panties. I could see the ground through the transparent material it was to far for me to survive the drop. Perhaps I could crawl along the waist towards her legs and then climb down, but It sounded risky. However it was worth giving it a go as I listen to this woman's urine splash into the water. However the encountered a new problem her panties with me in them was to steep to climb, and they where to 'damp' to get a grip on. I was very grossed out by the dampness. I again contemplated the jump as the woman stood up wiping herself. Again my mind knew the answer, I couldn't survive it.

 

I hear the sound of the toilet flushing her hands magically appear alongside her legs. They grab hold of the waist band and pull. I feel strapped to the back of her panties as she pulls them up with great speed. I close my eyes like I so often have in the past and I pray for this nightmare to stop.

 

End Notes:

Comments?

Chapter 11: Clubbing by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Not sure i liked the outcome of this chapter and considered chageing it but i could not be bothered with it

Chapter 11: Clubbing

With my eyes shut the first thing I noticed was feeling my skin brush up against hers. The next thing to grab my attention was the smell assaulting my nose. I didn't want to open my eyes but I had too. I opened them and I was face to face with a monster. Yes I am talking about this woman's vagina but it was huge and looked like it could chew me up and spit me back out again. I was trying not to panic my face was pressed into it, and like a creature it felt like it was staring back at me waiting to make it's move. I ever so carefully got my arms and pushed myself away. Then something landed in my face burning my eyes. It was urine and it had set my eyes on fire as the taste entered my mouth causing me to gag. The smell of urine had been present when I first entered this domain, that and another smell I did not care to describe or want to. Whoever this woman was she was careless in making sure she whipped properly, again she had unintentionally contributed to make my life hell. One thing I had noticed was what seemed like rope to me, but in the giant world was just string. That made me feel a little more secure about not being sucked in. I was somewhat safe but in a place I wanted to be rid of quickly.

 

Suddenly she slammed into me sealing my legs underneath her, I was stuck. I turned around and through the panties I could see the TV and coffee table between her legs. She had sat down and half my body was again pinned underneath her. I had been close to this region with Caroline again unintentionally. But now I was up close and personally with the monster with no end to this torture in sight. I had to get out of here before this woman left the apartment otherwise I may never get back here or to hospital again. I wasn't sure it was my mind but it I think it may have been but it sounded like it was growling at me, no wonder people gave it a nickname shared with a cat. While I was safe my imagination ran wild of what it might be like if I ended up inside there. I assumed a hell worse than inside Caroline's mouth and that was hard to think of.

 

The movie outside was just finishing now and I had been in for a little while now. While I had calmed down I was still frozen solid daring not to move. Eventually it finished and I was left no choice but to again listen to the conversation. The conversation was not good the three women sounded bored, I could hear what the others where saying but I heard what this woman suggested to relieve their bored state.

 

“Let's go clubbing”

 

Now I knew it was time to act, for the moment I had been bidding my time, but I think it was now the time to attempt to escape the panties prison. Ever so carefully I pushed against her careful with my hand placement. She actually moved a little jumping up about a centimetre but for me that was all I needed. I pulled myself out and backed away as much as I could but my nose was pretty much still touching so I hat little space. Quietly I crab walked sideways, her panties tucking into her skin which looked after t get to. I pushed myself against the wall of meet to find the leg hole of the panties, they where cutting into the skin and I would need to pull. Giving it my all I pulled but the panties did not budge at all. I attempted it a few more times before realising that her panties where to strong for me to move with my body. I attempted climbing up but much like before I could not get grip and I dare not use her vagina to ascend. I was trapped.

 

Before I could hatch another escape attempt, not that I would be able to I was sufficiently trapped, she stood up causing me to rub up against her before rolling to the bottom. But as I said before there was hardly any space I was still pretty much up right against her. All I could do was look down and watch the world below move quickly, before to long we were out the door and her friends in tow. Now I had a mission and I had to succeed at all costs despite it's difficulty. I had to escape this tall woman at the club and get to the small woman who from what I have heard was Caroline's roommate. And yes that does sound incredibly hard. I was again forced up against her privates as she got into the car, I was unsure who was driving but the whole crew was here. I had no idea how I would pull this goal off but I had to otherwise I would be lost and at the mercy of strangers.

 

After about ten minutes we arrived at the club. The music told me so as well as the change of ground. We stood for a couple of minutes before the group went to the middle of the room and begun to dance like crazy. The woman I was stuck with must have mad moves and energy to burn because she was insane. Unfortunately for me with her hips shaking like crazy it was sending her panties further up her backside and that meant I was pressed right against her vagina. I could not move at all I pressed up to tight. Thankfully I had my back to her private area and was staring at the coloured floor below. Every now and then a bump or something from the outside would shake this laddies crotch area violently coming from the other side. As I got sick I thought to myself that my luck before was to good to be true and that this was bound to come. Next time I am lucky I will cautious before enjoying it.

 

After a long time the girls moved of the dance floor and towards a booth. The woman I was on was opposite them I could see both their legs under the table, I suppose was grateful that this woman I was with never crossed her legs. It was hard to hear over the music but I could just listen in on their conversation.

 

“Well i'm beat from dancing” said the small one

 

“Hey you and that guy where tearing it up” said the tall one opposite

 

“Yeah well, after I get a drink and freshen up we're going back to my place” said the girl I was with

 

“hold on a second” I said to myself “That means... oh crap!” this was very bad now I was panicking the woman I was stuck with had been asked back to a guys place, and from watching TV that usually means one thing. I had to get out not only was going home with this lady making getting back to Caroline very hard but I would probably get front row seats or even play a part in their intercourse and I did not want anything to do with that. I thought if anything that this woman I was with would not want to have sex because of her time of the month. But she clearly did not care and I was no longer as safe as I believed to be.

 

After she had another drink, she got up, but not towards where I think the exit was. I looked below to see a white tiled floor then from the looks of things another toilet. Then I remembered what she said about 'Freshening up' for her hookup. She sat down on the toilet pulling me down in her panties this time to the floor.

 

“Well I don't need this at the moment” she said, I was aware of what she was doing but I wasn't going to stop and think about I was going to bolt for it. I jumped out her panties and ran straight towards to the toilet so she would not see me. After a while she got up pretend to flush and left the cubical leaving me alone. While I was happy to be safe from taking part in her festivities I had actually fallen into a bad situation. I was now with no hope of getting back to Caroline's and trapped in the ladies room of some random Melbourne club, odds of me finding my way back to Caroline's apartment or the hospital where slim to none.

 

Another lady entered the cubical and I decided to wait until It was safe to leave. As it turned out that would not be for while, there seemed to be a long cue for the toilet but after a about five different women I determined it was safe to leave and after listening to five different women do their business I was keen to leave.

 

I ventured out to one of the supports for the row of cubicles and realised that there was a traffic flow of women in this bathroom most where either doing their make up or taking photos in the mirror all of which where by the door. Leaving the cubical and making it to the door seemed hard with such beautiful and powerful women in the way. They would either mistake me for an insect and kill me or actually identify me as a person but then thin i'm perverted for being in the woman's bathroom, and who knew what punishment I would receive for that. Of course there also the chance that could be as self centred as Kara or Caroline and just keep me for their self indulgence. I again was trapped and it frustrated me to no end.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

About an hour passed and the traffic flow seemed to die down, however the cleaner was in here mopping up the floor and getting closer and closer to sweeping me up in the mop. Then the door opened and there stood the answer to my prayers. Their stood Caroline's roommate and she by the looks of things was busting to get to the toilet. She strolled over the the cubical next to mine and sat down relieving herself. From what I could tell it was a powerful stream she must have been holding it in for a while. I had two options sock or panties and I already knew which choice I was going to take to get out of here. As she continued to urinate I scaled her foot and tucked myself into there sock underneath her pant leg. As soon as she finished we were off, the party outside had died down and she was heading straight home. From what I could tell she lost both of her friends.

 

She hopped into a car, as it turns out she must have been the driver. It made my ride a bumpy one but I could not careless I was grateful for being saved even if she didn't know it.

 

In a short amount of time we were home, as we came in a noticed Caroline sitting on the couch with an angry face on. We walked past her and straight to this woman's room. She shut to door behind her and quickly tossed her shoes off then I suddenly figured out that I was in a bad place. She took off her sock and I slid to the bottom near the toe section on the outside. She had turned the sock inside out. I was inside near the top now I was outside near the bottom. She swung her socks around and I had no hope of hanging on and I was flung across her room. I landed again in a soft place, I assumed I was on the bed but when I opened my eyes I seemed to be in a room my size with a soft floor. Then I realised I was a drawer and it was underwear I was in. while I was thankful my luck had provided me a safe place to land I was again furious I was stuck in an awkward place. Suddenly the drawer moved and the large gap I had come in through sealed shut, I was now trapped yet again!

 

I listened to the woman get into bed and assumed she was reading. Later I heard her door open and Caroline had entered the room.

 

“Hey” she said

 

“What's up” said the other

 

“um... have you seen anything... you know, different around here?”

 

“No, sorry” she replied, the sounds of Caroline stomping off was to much, while I was trapped I could not help but laugh. After a while I heard the light go off and I decided it was time to sleep. I went to the back of the drawer found a comfortable piece of underwear and curled up on it and went to sleep.

 

End Notes:

Again thoughts on the chapter or story so far?

Chapter 12: Death by the_potato
Author's Notes:

This is an important chapter and a pivital part to the plotline of this story so i put a lot of work into it. hopefully everyone enjoys it.

Chapter 12: Death

 

I was awoken by the drawer opening the first time. A hand came in grabbed some underwear and left sealing me back in darkness. Now that I was awake, I had to think of a way out of here. As it turned out though Caroline decided to come in an search her roommates room after she left. After a bit of a search the light was soon shinning on me again except Caroline frowning face was here to greet me as well.

 

“Well well well, what do we have here” she said wasting no time in grabbing me “is she lying to me or are you just a pervert or perhaps both”

 

“None I accidentally got in here”

 

“You expect me to believe that? A small boy ends up in a underwear drawer and i'm meant to think he wound up in here by accident?”

 

“it's the truth”

 

“Do not LIE! If I wasn't late for work I would give you the ultimate punishment.” and with that she picked me up and placed me inside her pocket running out the door leaving me jiggling in her pocket until we got to the car.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

In the car Caroline's strapped me to her stomach wit her seat belt much like that woman who drove me to the city in the first place had, also much like that time I felt awkward and was unable to see Caroline's face from my position. We had been driving for a while now and we both sat in complete silence not even the radio was on. Call me stupid, because really I had no need to defend myself but I felt that I needed to tell Caroline what I felt about before.

 

“Caroline?” I yell out to her hoping I was loud enough

 

“What is it?” she relied

 

“um... about before... listen it was by pure accident that I ended up in the drawer. I would never do something like that.” I said sounding like a child defending his actions against an angry mother.

 

“What would you have me believe, there is no possible way you wound up in there any other way”

 

“You have to believe me, honestly”

 

“Seriously? And you expect me to believe that after I find you hanging onto me in the shower, be honest to yourself you are a perve. But don't worry I plan on teaching you how to better respect women”

 

“Caroline come on! I would never intentional wind up in either of those situations.” I say feeling that my character was damaged. Even though it was only Caroline I would not allow such event to tarnish my image as a person.

 

“Quiet” she said as she pulled up into her park outside the hospital “In time you will respect those who are more powerful than yourself”

 

With that any further hopes of convincing Caroline seemed to be quashed. I found it interesting the tone Caroline had held throughout our conversation, it wasn't one of anger or disgust but one of disappointment. It shouldn't get to me but with her talking this way you could not help but feel responsible, and from her point of view I would have to agree it is hard to see what I had done any other way. I felt strange as Caroline got out of the car dumping me in her dark pocket once more, I was innocent but I felt guilty.

 

I listened and waited, to be honest I was glad to finally be going back to my hospital room. The day and night I had spent at Caroline's almost seemed like an eternity, I just wanted to lie down and take it easy after all the traveling I had done. I heard the door open with that similar squeak, but then I heard a voice break the silence, it was Kara.

 

“Where is he!” she roared as Caroline walked back into the room, quickly Caroline shoved her hand into her pocket and retrieved me holding me in front of Kara's face. She wasn't standing, in fact she was sitting on my bed with her arms folded a face with a frown.

 

“Sorry Kara” said Caroline almost panicking “He accidentally stowed away on me, I didn't know until I got home”

 

“Relax” she said turning her frown upside down placing her hand out “a likely story, but next time you take him let me know” looking back to see Caroline's face she was shocked at what Kara had said, but what exactly about I wasn't sure.

 

“So, you wouldn't mind if I did take him?”

 

“One of us was bound too” she said calming Caroline down, I on the other hand was fuming. Shouldn't Kara be punishing Caroline! “To be honest I came in this morning to take him myself” said Kara following on, Caroline and I were both speechless.

 

“I see” she said finally muttering some words

 

“Be honest with me Caroline. When you care for him, you don't really do you? Just like I don't really take him out to exercise he instead gives my toes a much needed plaything”

 

“Really?” she said still a little startled by the revelations “Well yes Kara, I torment him a bit” a smile began to creep upon the faces of both girls.

 

I sat there in Caroline's hand. The cat was out of the bag now, neither would be feared getting caught from each other now that they finally knew they were both giving me hell. My time in hospital was about to get considerably worse... or so I thought.

 

“To be honest also” said Caroline continuing whilst interrupting my thoughts “He did stowaway on me, I found him in the shower. Funny thing is, he thought he was being clever, but I knew he was there between my boobs the whole time”

 

I looked at Caroline with pure shock in my expression, she seeing my face she laughed a little. Now I was the one with egg on my face compared to them sneaking behind each other with only me knowing. This was just a game, Caroline had known I was on her the whole time. A painful ordeal had just been made worse with the truth now revealed I wasn't unintentionally put through hell when I stowed away with Caroline, she had known all that time I was there and no doubt enjoyed putting me through torment knowing I could not stop without fear of detection. To make matters worse I felt I had served a punishment inside her mouth for no reason. I had suffered inside of a living prison when the crime I committed was just a cruel game Caroline had played to get me in her mouth anyway. I felt broken, I had even prided myself on remaining undetected between Caroline's breasts up until the shower but now knowing it was all orchestrated by the woman herself, I felt demoralised and humiliated. To believe before we had come into this room I had felt guilty for my actions, when it was she who had done it all. I felt like a puppet being pulled at by the strings between these two manipulative and forceful women.

 

“You are a smart one Caroline. So deceitful” said Kara with a wicked smirk. Caroline came over an sat on my bed next to Kara, I still in the palm of her hand now between the two women from a different angle.

 

“Thanks” said Caroline returning the smile, I now felt that these co-workers had just become good friends within ten minutes

 

“Now I was thinking to myself before when I had the best idea ever.”

 

“Go on”

 

“Well I was think before, about what could I do with him and a day. Then I realised a day was to short”

 

“Tell me about” said Caroline making a face

 

“Then I thought to myself, I would have all the time in the world if...” She paused before slowly whispering the words to Caroline “He were dead” I Froze taking in her words, Caroline gave a look of confusion. “Think about it, a dead man has no one to care for him, no family, no friends and nobody looking for him if you know what I mean”

 

“So what your saying is that he is legally dead, but not really dead?” said Caroline searching for confirmation.

 

“Exactly, and all it takes is a bit of paperwork and my signature” Caroline stopped as if in deep thought, I was paralysed out of fear. “How about it?”

 

“Sounds good” replied Caroline words echoing in my head.

 

“Good, i'll be back in a moment then” Said Kara getting up and heading towards the door with an evil smile on her face. She soon had left, and I was left with nothing but Caroline and my thoughts. Caroline remained awfully quiet as if taking it all in as I was.

 

Was I dreaming? Am I having a nightmare? My mind was failing to grasp what had just happened. Two women who had a knack for making my life a living hell had just agreed to sign papers to declare me dead so that they could have me all to there selves without rules and regulations. It's not very often a person gets to witness their own death, but I was soon I would be legally considered dead. I assumed Kara to be a smart woman and my cause of death (which could be anything at my size) would not leave a trace of evidence. This was incredible, how could they both agree to this, and not only that but suggest and agree to do it within five minutes.

 

Kara was right, once I was pronounced dead I was as good as theirs. A deadman has no requirements no social life... no... nothing, they where free to do as they please with no fear. Who would stop them now that I was dead people would probably buy the story and nobody would bother looking for me, I even doubted that asides from the family and people who had come into contact with me nobody knew I was as small as I was. Who was going to look for a tiny dead man? Nobody.

 

Unable to think and desperate to end this before it became reality I spoke out

 

“Caroline” I said softly

 

“What is it?”

 

“Don't do this, your a nice person.” I said trying to appeal to her sense of decency

 

“I am a nice person” she retorting very fast

 

“Then don't do this, I have friends and family at home”

 

“I'm sure they'll be fine, and you'll be in good hands”

 

“Caroline please, come on lets drop this. It's obscene that this is a possibility of happening”

 

“Meh, it's not that bad little guy, you'll have fun” she said, I was beginning to notice that this wasn't going anywhere. I would have to try something drastic to turn her opinion. Perhaps that meant playing it her way, it would sicken me to do it, and it may cost me a bit of freedom but a bit was better than none and I had to try. I waited for a bit, this would hurt my pride but I had to try.

 

“Caroline?”

 

“What is it now” she said

 

“Before you and Kara go through with this I want to tell you my feelings towards you”

 

“Oh?” she said with a little surprise in her voice “You have feelings for me?”

 

“Well... uh... yeah I... uh... do.” I said stammering trying to keep a poker face “After spending so much time with I realise how much of a beautiful person you really are. Your so kind and spirited and I like everything about you. Sometimes it looks like i'm fed up with the way you treat me but I know your just playing and I love it”

 

“Aw, how sweet of you” she said. I'm not going to lie I had never spoken to a girl like this ever, although I was new to it even I knew I had drawn her in. I hoped if I ever got out of this ordeal I could use my fast just acquired sweet talking skills if I return to real life.

 

“Well what i'm trying to say Caroline, is that I... I... I love you I guess” I said defiantly not trying to spew up as I said. Now here me out, my plan was an incredible long shot but I hoped Caroline would buy my 'feelings' and perhaps would decide against this whole death thing, although I would be giving up all my free time if a cure was developed I could return to normal size and then leave Caroline and return to a normal life. I know this sounds horrible, but really she had used me all this time so I had no guilt. Romancing Caroline clearly sounds like a stupid plan but I really had no other ideas how to get out of this problem. Caroline along with Kara where organising to kill me off so I hoped sucking up to one of them would make them reconsider.

 

“That is so nice of you, I like you as well. That's why it's great we get to spend so much time together now”

 

“But it doesn't have to be like that, I could get back to normal size and we could live a happy normal life”

 

“I like you... but I 'love' you like this” With that I knew that my fate was indeed sealed. I'd hope Caroline had bought it and she did but the idea had backfired. I had failed, although I hoped that somewhere down the track doing this would at least make my time with Caroline a bit easier. I sat there silent awkwardly in Caroline's hand, death impending.

 

Suddenly Kara returned to break the silence.

 

“It's done” she said

 

I knew what that meant, my life was now over. I was now dead

 

End Notes:

So what are people's thoughts on this chapter. As i said it is very important to the plotline. feedback, reviews are appreciated or even just thoughts about the protagonists scenario or what you would do if you where him, i would love to hear them

Chapter 13: Kara by the_potato
Author's Notes:

A short chapter, but a chapter none the less

Chapter 13: Kara

 

One does not know how to feel when they have just heard they are dead. I suppose I am more fortunate than most as not many get to witness their own death. Although I didn't care what was stated on the paper I knew the two women who towered over me were the people responsible for my death. In a situation such as mine you have a mixed amount of emotions, Anger, fear, curiosity. However it was mostly the feeling of being defeated.

 

I had held on for so long hoping for a cure but these women had decided that their amusement was far more important that me ever returning to a normal life. I had mentioned it plenty of times, but as I sat in Caroline's open hand all I could think was how was it possible that they could think this way. Did they really value entertainment over my own life? And this plan of killing me off was so well thought out. Did they not think I have family and friends? The mind was truly boggled.

 

The room was quiet, my expression was one of defeat. Kara on the other hand had a smug smirk on her face. However Caroline looked as if she was rethinking things, but she knew that the deed had been done and there was no turning back for any of us. Kara finally broke the silence

 

“Well, where to from now?” she said pondering. “You head home Caroline, one would say you should be traumatised with the death of a patient.” she said laughing.

 

“Okay” said Caroline getting up gripping me in her hand

 

“Although, he should come with me” Kara said pointing at me “If anyone where to think of our plan, they would look at you first. Because you have to most access to him. I should take him until things quiet down around here” Caroline looked down at me as if asking for my approval before realising it didn't matter.

 

“That makes sense” she stated, and before I knew it I was tumbling into Kara's outstretched hand. With that Caroline headed over to the door and gave me on last glance before leaving. I was unsure how to feel, I was still debating the whole death thing, but I wasn't sure if Kara was somebody I wanted to spend a lot of time with. You could at least talk to Caroline, but Kara was only interested in what was good for her.

 

“Well, well, well little one. Looks like we get to spend a lot more time together.” she said sliding one of her clogs off. “As you can see my toes are delighted in being able to spend time with you, your time together is to short” with that remark she gave her toes a wiggle. “You've got some catching up to do, and I have a meeting with hospital directives to talk about the death of a certain someone... so enjoy.” Kara slowly placed me into her clog, I was all to familiar with the drill. I curled up near the toe section and waited for her foot to slide in sealing me off from the outside. Her toes came over the top of me and that all to familiar smell started to get stronger, she gave me a playful tap with her toes as the tears started to roll down my cheeks.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

The meeting with hospital directives had long since finished and my tears had well been dried up. Kara had been dismissed for the day and we where only moments away from arriving at her house, at least that is where I assumed we where going. The meeting had been a long and painful one for many reasons. The obvious one was the conditions I had to suffer in under Kara's giant sweaty foot. The other reason was that while all the talk was muffled I could just make out what they where saying, and one does not enjoy being talked about when so unbearable close. The directives were sad to hear of my passing, but it was complete torture being trapped in Kara's shoe as they did so. I wanted to break free and tell them I was still alive and that Kara and Caroline had tried to kidnap me, but I was forced to sit there and listen to them. They where oblivious that the man they thought dead was trapped under the foot of one of their most trusted employees.

 

Soon the engine of the car fell silent and I was again pressed under the weight of her toes as I assumed we where on the move. Kara rarely walked when I usually spent time with her, although I was in a safe place under her toes I could feel the pressure of her body weighing down on her foot. I felt lucky I was not underneath her sole, one step under there and I would be crushed. While I tried not to think about that raw power I found it hard not too.

 

Suddenly the movement stopped. Before I knew it the fresh air began to rush in and light entered Kara's shoe. I was plastered to her sole of her shoe but I slowly got myself unstuck and moved towards the entrance as was the expectation from Kara. I was greeted by her smiling face and it made me feel incredibly angry. Her fingers came in and seized me bringing me out of the shoe. From what I had to guess with I guessed that we where in the living room of Kara's house. I could already tell that this was definitely a house, it was much larger that Caroline's apartment.

 

“Well come to my house, a little big isn't it?” she said as if reading my mind “Yes it's quite big for me, but I can afford it and it's nice.” she paused “Got nothing to say? I thought my nice house would have drawn a compliment from you at least”

 

Filled with a high amount of rage I folded my arms and sat there, but this did not suit Kara at all. With her free hand her fingers reached down and held my head between her thumb and finger. She gave a little squeeze, but to me it felt as if my head was going to cave in from both sides and I yelled out in pain and she quickly released her hold.

 

“Got anything to say?” she repeated fishing for the compliment.

 

“Yes, you have a lovely home Kara”

 

“Thank you little one, you are too kind. It's been so long since I had company staying over, but we are going to get along just fine aren't we?”

 

“Yes Kara”

 

“You're going to be my little play thing aren't you?”

 

“Yes Kara” although it pained me to say it

 

“Excellent” she blurted “you no longer need that” she said pointing at my hospitable gown. I will admit it had taken a beating from my time with Caroline and it was pretty dirty, but I was not prepared to surrender it, it cover my body and it was the only clothing I had, perhaps the only dignity I had left.

 

“No thanks, I would rather keep it on”

 

“What!?” she said surprised that I had refused her “Take it off now!” I held firm hoping she would back off the topic, but Kara was persistent and keen to show who was in control. Her free hand again reached down, I tried to push the fingers away but they easily got past me and ripped the hospital gown off of me. I now stood naked in Kara's palm.

 

“When I say it comes off, it comes off!” she said with anger before calming down “Do you not realise little one? I've said it before you're an item. People wear clothes, items do not. Anyway what I say goes, you are my item and I am you're owner simple. Besides i'm a doctor, you think I haven't seen what you have? You've got nothing special”

 

My last shred of dignity had been stripped away from me, I felt naked in more ways than one. 

 

End Notes:

Thoughts? What do people think about Kara?

Chapter 14: Controlled by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Longer chapter than the previous

Chapter 14: Controlled

 

Evening was starting to settle in the outer suburbs. Most people would be coming home from a long day at work or school keen to relax before the drive started again. My hell on the other hand was staring me in the face and my job was permanent twenty four hours a day. I was in the palm of Kara's hand, looking up at her you could feel the raw power radiating from her. I sat in her hand but I was under her control what would stop her if she clenched her fist crushing me instantly.

 

Right now I felt an intense hatred for this woman, she had masterminded my fake death to stop people from looking for me. And as previously stated she held extreme power so much so she could control me to do anything for her, I was unable to protect or defend myself. She was definitely one of the most twisted minds I had ever met and yet to everyone in the normal world she would seem normal herself.

 

One feeling I had was one of fear, since my time at hospital I had been at her and Caroline's mercy. I figured out how Caroline ticks but I was uncertain how Kara operated. Even though it was all talk you could really almost feel the power that Kara knew she had.

 

Kara having inspected me began to start walking, I was caught of guard and I fell down into the palm of her hand.

 

“I'm tired of being in these work clothes” she said looking down at me “i'm going to change” within seconds we had reached her bedroom. I had to admit kara lived in luxury. She had a double bed with two bedside tables and with a window to, it was one of the nicest bedrooms i'd had ever seen. Kara set me down on her bedside table and began shifting through her wardrobe for some clothing. Kara began to pull off her clothing, tossing it away freely. My manors where in override and I diverted my eyes from the changing Kara to be polite, but this did not amuse Kara.

 

“Don't you dare look away” she snapped, causing me to look back at her “Art is meant to be admired. So look!” I was super uncomfortable but I forced myself to watch anyway. Thankfully it was less awkward by Kara keeping her undergarments but I found it odd that my polite nature had angered her. Never in a million years I think I would ever hear a woman command someone to watch them change, it was usually the other way which was what I thought might happen.

 

As uncomfortable as it was to watch due to my polite nature I had to secretly admit that Kara was a very pretty woman. She had a tan all over and a very nice body. She had released her tied up blonde hair and it was now bouncing around her shoulders. Kara had since thrown on some tight jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Satisfied with her appearance in the mirror she returned to me picking me up and walking back out into her lounge room.

 

“I think we should play a game” she said. What was it with these women and their diabolical games? I must say Kara sure shares that same playful nature that Caroline has, however Kara seems way more direct and keen to get what she wants.

 

“Ever heard of a game called 'nervous'?” asked Kara

 

“No... I... I... haven't Kara” fearful of what this game might be

 

“It's simple, i'll explain. If we where big this is how it would go. First I would run my hand down your leg, pausing with all the time asking if you feel 'nervous'. When my hand gets to far and you don't like it you say you're nervous and it stops. Then we switch roles and whoever goes the furthest wins.” I already didn't like the sound of this game at all “However, you're not normal sized so we have to make some adjustments”

 

“adjustments?” I asked

 

“Don't worry little one, I know what I am doing” she replied. Strangely that did not reassure me at all “I'll go first”

 

Kara brought me up to her face, I was puzzled.

 

“Now for one of my adjustments, for you i'll use my tongue as my hands are a bit big for you”

 

Kara poked her tongue out and moved it towards my right foot. I panicked and began to struggle in her grip. This only mad Kara angry

 

“You can not give up before it has even started. Now lets play” she said bring me towards her tongue once again. I wasn't look because I did not want too, but I felt the warm, wet, soft and bumpy surface of the tip of her tongue on my foot. Slowly and slimly it moved it's way up to my knee leaving me saliva on my lower leg in it's place.

 

“Nervous?” she asked, the saliva on my lower leg starting to get cold all ready. I shook my head fearful if I gave up after being asked the first time. Her face was one of surprise she expected me to give in. this time I watched as the tongue slowly made it's way up to the upper of my right leg, dangerously close to my privates.

 

“Nervous?” she asked again after waiting a while. There was no way I was going to let it progress an further and I decided to yield.

 

“Yes!” I yelled up to her. Kara began to slowly withdraw her tongue. However as she was doing so she quickly changed direction and licked me. I yelled out to her that I had said I was nervous, but she had gotten her way, my genitals where coated in her saliva and I felt disgusted. Sure I had, had worse in Caroline's mouth but I felt that this was a direct attack on my sensitive area

 

“Whoops, I didn't hear you” she said, although she probably doubted that I considered that a mistake. “Alright, now it's my turn” she said with a smile.

 

Kara again touched me wiping away the saliva, and for that I was a little angry and grateful at the same time. She quickly placed me on the floor in front of her bare feet, I already did not like where this was going.

 

“Alright now you do me” she said

 

“But how do I even do that?” I asked

 

“Simple, you'll have to climb”

 

“Damn it” I whispered to myself. This meant just to play this stupid game I would have to scale Kara's long legs, a task that did not look easy.

 

“I might not hear you, so you'll have to give me a pinch when you say nervous. Now start!” she said excited. I instinctively moved forward upon the word start as if I had been commanded. Well I guess I had been commanded. She watched me make my way over to her feet, a sight I had long been accustomed too but still stuck fear into my heart.

 

I made my way around her toes which where tapping in playful delight, it would be crazy for me to even try to tackle them head on. Once near the side of her foot I began my assent. There where plenty of grooves to allow me to climb but it felt strange to climb a living wall. In a short amount of time I made my way on top of her foot. It was quite a vantage point, I could see the valley that was Kara's floor, and her toes in front of me where still bouncing up and down playfully. I looked up and cursed, Kara's leg stretched way into the sky like a skyscraper. Suddenly remembering I punched the ground to see wether kara was nervous, I doubted she would be but I hoped.

 

“Not even close little one” she said

 

well now came the hard part finding my way up Kara's legs. The choice clearly for me was to ascend her jeans where I could get good grip. I got a hand hold and hoisted myself up and began to climb, slowly but steadily I began to ascend. However less than a quarter of the way Kara's fingers came and plucked me from my spot and placed me at the base of her foot again. I looked up confused before receiving the explanation from Kara

 

“If you climb that way, I would not be able to feel you” my face quickly displayed a frown and this was met with a smile from Kara. While she had a point she was delighted to see my reaction when starting again. She quickly labelled me as 'Foolish' and demanded that I start again. So without many other options other than to please the crazy woman I looked up at my task. Above me her leg assented into darkness which looked daunting. Either way climbing up a dark tall and tight space was looking very frighting but I could not refuse her, sadly she was in control. Simply give into Kara's demands or perish.

 

Snapping out of it and realising I better get going before Kara decides to remind me. I approached the slop and took another look up at the task at hand. There where very tiny hairs along Kara's leg, I doubted anyone normal would spot them, she may intend to shave them soon, but they looked far to unstable to climb so I opted to grip the fabric of her jeans in order to climb. I got a hold of her pant leg and began to start pulling myself up. Unlike before climbing this time faced new challenges. For example while Kara's leg offered extra support brushing against it made me slower and I also found it very annoying. Another challenge that presented itself was climbing blindly, asides from light emitting from the bottom I had nothing guide me on my way up.

 

However much to my own surprise I reached the top and now had a fairly easier walk rather than climb. Although space between jean and skin had become very scarce and I was moving along slowly once more. I had just past Kara's knee when I remembered that I had to play her game. Remembering that I turned to the wall of flesh and punched it as hard as I could although I had little space to draw back my punches.

 

“Not even close” emerged a voice from the shadows “Wow, I can only just feel you” I had no doubt that Kara had a wicked grin on her face and was enjoying every moment of this. Having been told that she was not yet nervous I was forced to press on against my better judgement. I was now pressed up against the wall of flesh that was Kara's leg and the closer to Kara I did not enjoy. Pressing on slowly I made it to her thigh, I again gave it and almighty punch and I once more received a similar answer

 

“Nope” she said. Clearly she wasn't nervous, I really didn't want to trench further into the darkness. However I have stated many times before it was a hopeless situation and I had only one way to go. After a while of more journeying that I did not wish to do I reached a cross roads. I had met the end of Kara's long leg and behind me where two paths back to the outside. On the last stretch of leg I again gave it my all.

 

“No. I guess I don't get nervous” she said with a laugh “I suppose I win. Now what it my prize?” I wasn't sure if she was asking me or herself, but I just hoped that I would leave the dark confines of her pants soon.

 

“How about you climb out and we'll figure something out” she said. However I was glad none the less to be rid of this prison. I felt dirty I got ahold of some of her underwear and started to climb. I reached her jeans and made the tight squeeze between her jeans and her underwear. I really had to wriggle to progress other I would be stuck, her jeans where on very tight especially around the waist. I made through to the other side and I was delighted to be greeted by the light.

 

“Well done my brave little one, but you still lost the game” she said with a smile “Did you enjoy it down there?” she pondered staring intently to gauge my reaction.

 

“Uh... yes” I said not wanting to anger her.

 

“Well good, then you won't mind further”

 

“What!? I reached the end of your legs there is no more further to go”

 

“Oh yes there is little one and this will be my prize also”

 

I already disliked where this was going, I had no idea what she intended on doing but the thought of going back into the darkness is not one that pleased me.

 

“Yes. This will do” she said with a smile. Her hand suddenly appeared and her finger was soon on me pressing me against her. Her other hand also here came down and parted her jeans from her forming a small gap. I suddenly knew what she meant and I shuddered upon knowing where she intended for me to go. Franticly I lashed out but I did nothing more than wiggle under the might of one of her fingers. Almost as if obliged the finger vanished I was left to drop. I cursed I sailed back into the familiar darkness, but I was about to meet a familiar hell. I soon found myself on skin again and quickly I grabbed ahold to stop myself from sliding down further. Letting her other hand go I heard a snap and my light was again taken from me, I was left inside her panties.

 

“I'm going to make myself dinner, you behave!” she said down to me. Soon she was up and I was forced to hold on to stop myself from falling. Kara was up and walking and I was inside her panties hanging on above her privates. I held on dearly. I briefly glanced down seeing some of the monster

 

the sweaty and slippery climate did not aid me in my mission to prevent further slipping and I soon found my grip loosening.

 

“What did I do to deserve this!” I said before my grip finally gave way and found myself falling down further. I had been in this position before. I was underneath Kara's monster and it looked hungry. I shuddered looking directly up at it, I could be easily swallowed inside. If I somehow ended up inside Kara there was no possible way I could survive. Most men would see just a sex organ, but from my perspective it was a whole different story. Right now I was looking into the gateway to hell and I knew I could well end up deep inside said hell.

 

Unlike the time I spent with that other woman, this was different. This beast was aware of it's prey. The monster was well aware that I was here and that was frightening enough. As if like a monster hungry dripping of saliva this one also was beginning to drip indicating it's hunger to eat me. A drip landed on me and I in disgust panicked and attempted to get it off of me.

 

Kara suddenly sat down forcing me against her. It was starting to trickle and I was receiving it. I wished to be away but I could not escape this. I was trapped under Kara's genitals, but I hoped I would not get any closer to hell than this. I knew that Kara was all games, but the one she was playing was not one I could play along with. I knew now that I had to escape, any fate was better than the one Kara chose. I needed to take back my own destiny.

 

End Notes:

Thoughts? did it live up to any expectations?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4895