Poison Ivy by Xxana
Summary:

A young woman intends to enjoy her revenge.


Categories: Butt, Couples , Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4757 Read: 29077 Published: January 25 2015 Updated: January 25 2015
Story Notes:

Rate and review if it takes your fancy.

If you did enjoy, try reading my other stories.

-Xxana

1. A Quick Stop by Xxana

2. Pasta by Xxana

3. Upright by Xxana

A Quick Stop by Xxana

'I have a special request.'

Ivy stood at the counter of the Cherry. The woman across the counter called herself Candy. Her charm was almost infectious as she explained the wonderful options for Ivy to explore with any would be toy. It sounded almost too good to be true, but there was a glitch in her plan. Ivy couldn't exactly convince her target to just come into the store and volunteer himself to be her personal plaything. After all, he was her ex.

'I was wondering if you have anything for purchase in order to simulate your process. At home.'

Ivy tried to look innocent.

'Of course!' chimed Candy. 'We however, do not take any responsibility for products who have not signed our contract and designed in store. Do be aware that unwilling use of our merchandise is unlawful.'

Candy almost looked excited when Ivy suggested the idea. Ivy wondered if Candy had ever taken a toy of her own, off the books. It was unlikely; working at Cherry probably meant that the perky woman had every opportunity to seduce any number of willing sods who walked through the doors. Still, for a shared moment, it was as if Candy read her mind, and was glad to comply all the same.

'Alright then. I was hoping to try something of the candy-rizing variety. Not like the lollipops you have here, I'm hoping for something a little more, hmm, visible? Like maybe a transparent sausage, or like a jello shot. My man would definitely love that.'

'Jello shots are a little tricky I'm afraid, after all, instantaneous suffocation is almost certain. But a sausage is simple. Once the party has been diminuitized, insertion into a proper casing is simple. Quite similar to our dildo technology actually, just an edible version.'

'But what about your form-fitting dildos, doesn't that just squish them entirely?'

'Yes, it does indeed. It's not that we don't offer the options you suggest, thus that they are usually less appealing for most couples. If I may suggest, most woman want to know that their man will squirm as they are swallowed.'

'You're right. Definitely the sausage then. Do you mind showing me how it all works?'

 

Candy led Ivy towards the back area. A quick turn brought them into another shelved room, much like out front. Instead of simple display products, small devices lined the walls. She eyed the various designs, most featuring an input device or attachment, and output. The nozzles, extensions, outputs, and wrapping mechanisms were the truly differentiating feature. Candy stepped forward to reach for one, lifting it off the shelf with two hands. It was about the size of a toaster, and from the way she lifted it, probably much lighter.

'Alright, so the input is on the left side here.' said Candy, pointing to a small opening with a plastic cap.

'This one is intended for sausage making, so there is a grinding option on front, or just straight throughput. Things get, kind of messy if you use the former, not recommended for the most intimate experience. The recommended casings are stored in the dispensing unit at the bottom, so just pull one out and attach it to the output.' Candy demonstrated. It was like rolling a small edible condom onto the shaft.

'As something is pushed through, the would-be sausage will slide outwards with the expulsion force, and once it reaches the end, the end of the casing will drop and twist. The final clamp at the end will mash the twisted end to maintain a tight seal. Our casings are guaranteed to be unbroken from the inside, however, you should have no problem cutting off the end if you wish to retrieve its contents.'

The way Candy spoke about it made the whole process seem so pleasant. Insert a man, decide if you want him ground, and either way, turn him into a fully edible breakfast meat. Ivy knew she wanted him wiggle, so grinding was out of the question. She wanted her snack fully intact, at least until it reached her stomach.

'And you'll need to make him fit,' Candy continued, breaking Ivy from her fantasy, 'which requires a reduction in size.' Candy reached behind herself, slipping a small pouch from her back pocket. It contained a dusty powder.

'This is our signature blend. Its likely that our full size machines provide a more consistent and reproducible size change, but for home use, try blending a quarter teaspoon in water per 50% size reduction. For a six foot person to fit in the casing, you probably want a size of about three to six inches, or a full teaspoon, give or take a pinch.'

Candy handed her the pouch. The powder inside was a deep purple. It wouldn't be easy to hide in simple water. Wine perhaps? It would probably be her best bet. Once he imbibed the powder, he would be able to join a nice meal inside her stomach and digest. Her ex deserved worse. The thought of him excreted from her anus only tantalized Ivy more. He was a piece of shit already for cheating. She just intended to make the metaphor far less... metaphoric.

'And I think that's it, do you have any other questions?'

'I don't. It's so surreal, and I'm thrilled. How much do I owe you?' Ivy continued playing the innocent lover, coming instead of her timid lover.

'We can check out at the front, right this way.'

 

Ivy departed the shop carrying the device in a wide handled shopping bag. The powder she tucked into her purse. Expensive, and completely worth it. She opened the door to her Civic, and placed the parcel on the passenger seat. Taking a moment to relax, Ivy reviewed her plan. Garrett had cheated on her with some bitch from his work. He worked in construction, and had a firm set of well built arms and legs. Some flagging girl from his latest site had caught his eye a few months back, and Ivy had found him out when she answered his cell while he was taking a piss at her apartment. After confronting him about it, he lied and denied, and then left. Ivy hadn't seem him since. She didn't even know the girl's name, she wasn't sure she wanted to. She just wanted to feel Garrett as he worked his way through her digestive tract, feel him struggling inside her as her body efficiently changed him from sausage to shit. Yet she had no idea how to get him to meet with her, to give him the powder concealed in wine. He hadn't answered her phone calls since. Ivy had heard from a friend at her MOA position that he was staying with a friend from work. So maybe there was still a way to find him. Still parked outside the shop, she reached inside her purse, fiddling until she found her cellphone. She dialed the constrution company where Garrett worked.

'Hi, I just wanted to call about one of your flag women. You guys are working on the downtown site by the park, right.'

A gruff voice replied. 'Yea, yea. What's been goin' on?'

'Oh, its nothing of that sort.' Ivy chimed, doing her best to sound polite and cheery, 'I found a vest from the site near the road, some girl dropped it while packing a truck around six.'

'Its likely one of ours, whose name's on it?'

'Let me check,' Ivy ruffled around with her bag and her purse, 'I.. don't see any name on here. She was with some guy packing the truck, six foot four maybe, built, looked like he was a carpenter.'

'Ahh, yea, Garrett and Hazel. Those two troublemakers, always making googly eyes on the site.'

'So how can I send it back to her?' Ivy offered over the phone.

'Juz a sec, yea. Okay. She's on 1452 Birch Court. Thanks for letting us know, I'll give her a hard time on Monday about this.'

'No please, don't. I'd feel bad. I'll send it to her place as soon as I can.'

'Thank you, ma'am. Nice to hear somebody in this town is on our side.'

The phone clicked as the man hung up on his end. She had an address. The rest should be simple. Ivy drove two blocks down the street and stopped into the specialty wine store.

 

Pasta by Xxana

Garrett waited at the dinner table. Kira was making his favorite tonight. Spaghetti a tomato sauce with meatballs and parmesan. Damn he loved this chick. His last girlfriend had been a little psycho, and was no cook. He loved a hot, home cooked meal. Something so satisfying about coming home after a long day to enjoy her trimmings was exactly what he needed in life right now. Kira was flirty and cute, if just a tad shy in bed. Still, any blonde willing to cook for him was worth fucking. Dinner would be ready soon, so he waited patiently on the couch, glancing between his phone and the TV. Sports recap, it was mindless background nice. His stomach growled impatiently. Apparently one part of him was unwilling to wait in silence. It couldn't be helped.

Kira stirred the pot again. The pasta was almost done, and her sauce was all put together. Touch of salt, little extra cayenne, some basil. She dipped a wooden spoon in to confirm. Perfect. Grabbing the colander she set it into the sink and lifted the large pot with a set of oven mitts. She leaned in to pour the water and spaghetti, letting the boiling liquid drain off before setting the pot back down onto a hot plate. She retrieved the strained noodles and returned them to the pot before taking the pan, bubbling slowly, and pouring the savory red liquid overtop. The meatballs strewn over the surface, the liquid drizzled down to coat the remainder of the pot. She fetched the Parmesan, freshly grated, and placed it on the table. Next she hoisted the completed pot of pasta to the table and set it dead center. She smiled in satisfaction, Garrett would love it. Cooking was always satisfying, and having someone to appreciate it made it even better. She was happy to have Garrett away from his ex, apparently the woman was an atrocious chef, and a bit of a mental case. Better him with her, she figured. He was after all, a passionate man and an excellent lover. She moved the small vase of flowers that normally rested on the table over to the main granite counter to clear some space. As she opened her mouth to let him know dinner was ready, the doorbell rang. She halted abruptly, before calling out to him.

'I've got it hun. Come to dinner, its getting cold!'

'You don't have to tell me twice. Damn that smells good!' he replied.

Kira smiled to herself as she made her way to the door of her small house that they were sharing. It was plenty room for the two of them, and so much nicer than an apartment. In small towns like this, a house wasn't so affordable as in the big city. She was glad she moved here and met Garrett on the job site. Directing traffic as a flag girl payed pretty well, and with his added salary, they easily shared her mortgage payments with ample to spare on a good meal or a nice TV. She reached the main entrance and looked out through translucent glass windows paneling either side. Kira couldn't see anyone, so she unlocked the door and opened it wide. Nobody stood on the front door. Glancing around at the street, she saw two passersby, but nobody in the small garden that led from the street to the entryway. She shrugged, turning back to the house when the welcome mat caught her eye. Resting there was a bottle of wine and a card. A gift? She lifted the green glass bottle, a Sab-Cav from a winery she was unfamiliar with. Neat. The card was more generic. 'Great work on the site these last few weeks you two, enjoy the wine.' So it was from their boss, Pete. Everyone knew his gruff tone and bulldog face were all bluster, he was actually such a softy. She hadn't ever received a present from a boss though, shame he couldn't just hand it to her personally. Guess word about her and Garrett had gotten out over the last few weeks. Apparently even Pete knew. She took the bottle in one hand and the card in the other, and strode back inside.

'Who was it?' asked Garrett, already helping himself to a second serving. The lid lay next to the pot, steam drifting up above the kitchen table.

'Pete, he dropped off a bottle of wine and a card. A thank you it seems. Didn't stick around to say hi though.'

'Ahaha, that's so like him. I've been working with the guy for two years now and he's never taken the time for a real face-to-face conversation. Still, what a softy.'

'My thoughts exactly. You want a glass?'

'I can't say no to a free bottle of vino. Here's to Petey.' She uncorked the wine and poured it into two separate glasses. They tapped glasses and he smiled at her. She did like that smile. Like she was the only girl in the world.

Ivy waited just down the block. She watched as the blonde woman came to the door and opened it. She looked surprised for a moment before reaching down to inspect the present that Ivy had left for the happy couple. As the woman took, Ivy glanced at her watch. Five minutes should be plenty, she decided, and casually began to stroll back towards the house, bag in hand. Past the set of gardens lining the walk from the street, she approached the front door. She quietly tried the handle. It was still unlocked. Perfect. The door slid open and she stepped inside. Not bothering to take off her boots at the front mat, she closed the door quietly behind herself. Looking around, she was in a quaint house. Shoe rack, closet, small hallway, the usual generic crap. She hated this girl already, and her taste for the boring only lowered her rating. Ivy crept forwards down the hallway. The scent of basil and tomato sauce filled the place, and she salivated. Trying to assure herself that she wasn't here for pasta, and that finer foods were on the menu, she pressed onwards, glancing through the first doorway. A small empty bathroom. She continued, quickening her pace. The next area turned towards an open living room, and directly adjacent a kitchen. The place appeared empty. Ivy knew better, of course. If all had gone according to plan, there would be small set of figures in the kitchen. She peered around at the tabletop. Seeing two plates of unfinished pasta still giving off a small column of steam. Two chairs were pulled out at the one corner. And standing atop each were small figures, only but a few inches tall. The female one was perhaps a touch smaller than the male. Without a doubt, she was staring down a miniature version of Garrett, so that would make her his newest slutty flag girl. How cute they looked together, trapped helplessly on separate chairs. The gap separating them was but a few feet, but at their size, the precipice was too far for either to attempt. Ivy laughed heartily and they both turned. She beamed back at them.

'Hello Garrett, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just wanted to pop by and see how things were going with your latest gal-pal.' Ivy glanced at the table again. Two place mats were labeled 'Kira' and 'Garrett'. Adorable, she mused, trying not to gag at the insufferable cliche.

'And you must be Kira then. I do hope you appreciated my present. Well, how could you not, considering how much you each have already had.' Ivy chuckled again, phony and light. They looked terrified of her at their current size. It was for the best, after all, she wasn't intending to cast pleasantries at them forever. She hadn't quite decided what to do with this Kira though, but something would surely come to mind. Ivy set out her bag on the table and removed the device from inside placing it next to the open pot that waited on the middle of the table.

'Now what to do with you two.' Ivy smiled devilishly.

'Oh! I know! She opened the small cap off the Cherry sausage maker and walked towards the seat where Garrett stood, peering over the edge. He cowered as her hands reached for him, plucking him up by the shirt and lifting him from the chair.

'Well don't you look cute honey. In fact, you are just the perfect size for a little experiment I was hoping to try. You see, I'm famished, and well, I've got a bit of a craving. Mind helping a girl out.'

His arms flailed wildly, but she casually tossed him inside the main chamber of the device all the same, replacing the cap to confine him properly.

'And what to do with you my dear.' Ivy smiled, tapping her chin. Turning to see the room, she spotted the small glass vase, three stems of spring flowers resting in water by the sink. Ivy waltzed over to it and lay the stems outside before pouring the water out into the sink. She brought the vase back to the table and rest it beside the output shaft of the sausage maker. Then she reached down to grab Kira and dropped the small woman into the jar. Peering down inside, she smiled again at the tiny figure, now trapped below the narrow neck of the vase where the water previously sat.

'I'm sure you'll want to watch this, dear. So try to pay close attention. I haven't decided exactly what I'd like to do with you next, but maybe if you behave yourself, I'll see about changing you back. Either way I'm famished. Let's see about turning that boyfriend of yours into a fitting snack.'

Ivy returned her gaze to the machine. Taking a small casing from the tray, she slid it over the shaft and check to see that the grind function was off. Satisfied, she tapped the on button and waited. It hummed to life, and Ivy hummed with it. Slowly, the device began to extrude Garrett, headfirst into the casing. He slid along slowly, the casing expanding as he entered until his body filled it entirely. As he reached the end of the shaft, it dropped and twisted. A clamping sound completed the process, and the sausage then fell to the table, contents firmly sealed inside, directly in front of the vase.

 

Upright by Xxana

Garrett tried to get out. He banged on the walls of the device, but to no avail. Ivy was fucking insane! What was she doing. She was saying something to Kira, but he couldn't quite hear. Moments later, the dark metallic container began to vibrate and he felt it lifting him towards a small pipe near the top of the device. Once he had been lifted, he gazed through the tubing, and rushed forwards, a light visible at the end of a small tunnel. A metal prod slammed him from behind without warning, dropping Garrett prone and pushing him forwards. The light drew ever closer until his head was pressed against something. It was a wrapper of some kind, and he was being pushed inside. Trying to slow himself, he twisted, but there wasn't nearly enough room to spin. He continued to move forward, shoulders, then torso, then legs completely engulfed by the soft encasing material. When his feet finally overhung the shaft, he plummeted, diving headfirst, suspended by the case. It spun him around violently within, and he caught brief glances of Ivy smiling and Kira's shocked horror within the glass vase. With a click, he dropped the wooden table, inches below, and rolled towards the flower vase. He could hardly twist himself within the confines, but managed to spot Kira once more, on her knees with hands pressed to the glass crying. Moments later he was hoisted into the air again.

 

Kira kneeled inside the moist glass, crying. The residue of the water that the giant woman had poured out and her tears were beginning to mist the wall. She watched as Garrett was extruded from the monstrous device and dropped onto the table.

'Oh Kira. Don't cry. At least somebody will be able to enjoy your cooking. In fact, I think Garrett will do just fine with some tomato sauce. Don't you?'

The woman grabbed Garrett again and dipped him into the pot, swirling her hand casually as she spoke.

'See Garrett here is a piece of shit, and I was hoping to help him complete the transformation. I think a little sauce to wash him down would be excellent. In fact, I think your pasta might help him along even faster.'

Kira tried to cry out. She screamed, but the terrifying, gigantic woman didn't stop. Retrieving Garrett from the pot, he was covered in thick tomato sauce, a piece of pasta encircling him, and a few crumbs of meatball smattering the the sausage casing.

 

'Best to say good-bye, Kira.' teased Ivy. She relaxed herself into one of the kitchen chairs as she dangled the Garrett sausage above her mouth. Lowering it slowly, she took a deep breath. Ivy intended to swallow him whole, and devouring the sausage without chewing was going to be a bit difficult. A bit of tomato sauce dripped down past her lips and onto her tongue. She flicked her tongue out to gather it, watching Garrett try to shift within the casing as she did. All too soon, he began to pass her lips, and she could immediately feel his struggles. The sausage danced on her tongue, sliding along her teeth, but gravity kept it aimed true. All too soon, it pressed to her pharynx and she swallowed. Ivy continued to press the sausage down from the remaining tip, deeper into her throat as her esophagus massaged it slowly downwards. It continued to squirm as it descended, frequently twisting and sliding in her throat as it wrapped itself around the delicacy. Her finger slid past her lips and she closed them, gathering saliva to help force down any remaining part of her ex. Finally, with a satisfying lurch, it was completely passed her airway, and she inhaled again deeply. The long sausage distended her neck as it continued, and she raised her hand to urge it downwards past her clavicle. Swallowing again, she worked to send saliva to help press the load down, until it successfully landed inside her stomach with a squelch. Ivy rubbed her belly triumphantly. She stared directly at Kira, who continued to sob.

Ivy turned to the remaining plate of pasta in front of her and began to take large bites. She was still hungry, and the thought of Garrett as just another bit of meat in belly excited her. Her stomach was churning now, clearly not used to having such an oddly dimensioned invader within its walls. Swallowing yet another chunk of meatball and some tomato coated noodles, Ivy sat back. She was stuffed, in the truest sense of the word. She yawned and looked to the TV room and spied an inviting couch, adorned with plenty of cushions. Lowering herself onto it, she flopped down with a twist to rest facing the television. Lazily, she snatched at the remote, changing the channel to entertainment news, and began to doze off. She was excited to watch Garrett come out again, good little shit that he was becoming, but that would have to wait.

Kira stood within the vase. There was enough room to move, but she couldn't scale the walls. Minutes turned to hours of fruitlessly attempting to break open the sides, but that only made her hands ache. The monster that had devoured Garrett was sleeping on the couch. Kira knew she probably couldn't get him back, but she was tired of crying, and just wanted to escape. If she could get out of the vase, she could slide down the table and hide in the bedroom until the giantess left. She still could hardly believe her eyes as she watched Garrett sliding down that enormous throat, but she still had watched. He had disappeared entirely, and even from within the vase, she could hear the distinct gurgle of her belly as he was forced inside. He was being digested alongside Kira's own pasta, inside the stomach of his crazy ex girlfriend, and she couldn't even escape a thin glass vase as he was consumed. Kira wanted to cry again and she threw herself headlong into the side of the vase. It tilted but for a fraction of a second, before returning to rest on the table. She could topple the vase! Climbing out would be easy once it was sideways. She had no idea how long she had been inside. Rushing against the wall once more, it tilted slightly further. With her momentum, Kira rocked herself back towards the other wall as it righted, sending it rocking on an even further angle. With a final burst of zeal, she swung herself in the opposite direction again and the vase paused on the verge of falling. Slamming her hands down against the walls once more, it passed the point of no return and fell, sending her sprawling against the side. Rolling herself onto her hands and knees, Kira began to stand up, as the vase began to turn upright once more. A large hand grasped the top and lifted it to an upright position. Her back fell to the glass floor once more, landing in the wet residue, leaving her to face up at the enormous woman once more. The gargantuan face was smiling.

'Silly Kira, what did I tell you about misbehaving. Its understandable that a flirty slut like yourself wouldn't listen.' The woman's stomach growled loud.

'If you insist on spending time with a little shit like Garrett, who am I to blame you. In fact, maybe it would be nice to reunite you two.'

And with a swift motion, the jar was lifted from the table and placed on the floor. The giantess removed her boots and lowered her panties to the floor. She casually stepped out of them and then squatted, pelvis lowered over the jar. Kira screamed again as the massive woman's asshole drew nearer the vase. She was squatting, giant wrinkled hole creased tight, but situated directly over the vase.

'Here he comes Kira. I bet you'll enjoy him just like I did.'

The hole relaxed, a brown tip sliding just into view. As the wrinkles drew further back, her asshole expanded and the towering slimy mass descended. A long and creamy log slid out, lowering deeper int the vase. It contacted the sides, creeping slower along the glass, passing through the tight neck before finally dropping to the floor below. Kira watched as the woman's anus closed briefly, allowing the large log to slide completely inside. She was pressed to one side, trapped against the wall. The smell overpowered her and she couldn't breathe. Kira tried to claw her way up, trying to not slide down underneath the well digested remains of Garrett and her pasta. She pushed herself, rolling onto the surface of the large layer of shit, now coated in a layer of the warm refuse. Moving herself away from the sides of the jar, she tried to brush as much of it off herself as she could. Kira glanced up again, watching as a second avalanche of sticky brown waste descended. With a final pinch, the woman's anus closed shut again, and the log smothered over top her, burying her underneath. She struggled to reach the surface, but the mixture was far too thick and continued to suck her down. She couldn't escape.

Ivy stood up, not bothering to clean herself off before lifting her panties back up. She brought the shit filled jar back up from the floor and placed it on the kitchen counter. Taking the flowers, she pressed the stems down firm into her deep brown waste.

 

End Notes:

If you enjoyed, rate, review, and check out my other stories.

-Xxana

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4865