The Caged Titaness by SkywalkerSpider
Summary:

A Titianess love story between a human Boy name Dylan, his Brother Jack and  Nicolas Cage....wait what does Nicolas Cage have to do with this story? find out.

Disclaimer: 

I publicly don’t own anything other than original characters. Full disclaimer that I Don’t own the rights to all publicly own,register,etc  propetieres,They are use under friar use nothing more. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4575 Read: 23132 Published: December 23 2014 Updated: January 27 2015

1. The Meeting by SkywalkerSpider

2. Xilf Ten by SkywalkerSpider

3. Breakout by SkywalkerSpider

4. Insanity Cage by SkywalkerSpider

5. Showdown by SkywalkerSpider

The Meeting by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

Since I have been having writers block, I wanted to try this little story.

My challage is to finish this story in six chapters no more no less.

UPDATE: Added a little more, thank you nostory for your lovely Constutive Critism.

 

Lola Cage was your average 26 year old blond hair young woman.  She never considered herself special, the only difference between her and the rest of everyone was that she was 5000 feet tall and lived in a small complex that was built for her by her father, Nicolas Cage. Nicolas made his money for inventing a Magnetic Growth Device for Food. The MGD’s complex tenchnobabble looked like a large Gameboy SP with two screens and a small button on the side that activated the machine.

 

It only worked on food and thus Nicolas ended world hunger. His daughter was born with a rare condition that made her grew to titan sized. No one knew how or why but she never seems to care, she never got drunk on power and she was used to being alone. Today was different; she had been seeing a young man name Dylan who had to bring his younger brother Jack with him. Dylan was 5 feet tall while Jack was 5 feet and 10 inchs tall.  Dylan was 25 and Jack was 17. It was embarrassing for the Brothers, while they look almost identical; Jack had that “cool guy” factor. Dylan looked more Like Peter Parker, a short brown hair, brown eye guy who was pretty skinny.  Dylan Met Lola on a dating website and the two pretty much hit it off. Lola was embarrassed to tell Dylan that she was a titianess, however She loved him for who he was, a genuine kind guy. Dylan was babysitting his younger brother who he had to bring with him. Lola and Dylan plan to meet face to face however since everything was so secretive Nicolas found out and while he was angry he did background checks on Dylan. He checked out. Nicolas stilll didn't trust anyone other then his personnel and staff.

 

 

The Silver Lancer parked in front of a big wooded Park.  The brothers got out and Met Lola’s Best friend/”babysitter” Samuel “Sam” Connery. He was a tall man who had black hair, and the most worldly and intense stare on his face that could scare anyone.  Jack didn’t know what to think, neither did Dylan.

 

“Are you Dylan, Dylan Harris?” Sam said.

 

“Dude you’ve been played!” Jack laughed.

 

“What? Oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding Ms. Cage is well, she’s different and her father sent me out here to guide you to her house and I guess your guess will be joining us?” Sam said laughing at the situation.

Silence felled upon them for a moment and Dylan walked over. “Well, um, yeah he’s my little brother. I have to take care of him.” Dylan replied. Dylan Turned around “Come on Jack, I know that Lola has a sister you might like. She’s seventeen as well.”

 

Jack smiled. “Is she hot?”

 

Sam laughed. “Well I don’t know how to answer that, just that you guys follow me.”  Sam said as he began to walk through the forest.  The boys traveled down a path all the way to a small clear field that began to rumble as a small elevator popped out. “Let’s go shall we?”

As the elevator took them down into a large underground Dome like structure, with lights circular venting around the dome, there was a monorail that would take them inside which looked like a house. They went up another elevator and Sam instructed Dylan to put on a special suit.  After what took hours Dylan was instructed to go up on a small platform that took Dylan up and there he was face to face with Lola. Lola smiled as she looked down at the microscopic young man. he was a dot to her.

 

“So, um, remember that special condition I was talking about?” Lola began to speak. “Um, you’re not mad are you?”

“Mad? You’re a goddess! I mean, you are just more beautiful then I could ever imagine.” Dylan said surprise that she could hear him.  “So, that Date we have is still on?”

 

Lola Smiled “I hope it is.”  She let her finger down next to him. Dylan jumped back, she was inviting him to go out, and he climbed up her finger. Lola lifted Dylan close to her face to get a better look as the suit Dylan was wearing magnified his face and voice.  “You know you are pretty cute Dylan.”  Lola Blushed and so did Dylan.  Dylan looked up to Lola's planet sized eye as they began blush. Best. Day. Ever!

Meanwhile  Nicolas was watching Dylan via a control room in a giant cybernetic control center. the flashing lights made it look like the inside of a TARDIS. He didn't  was looking for one thing, so he can kick this boy out of his home. He has been very protective of his daughters, and with their mother gone, He wanted nothing but the best.

He may have an adult and teenager in his home but to him,his daughters will alwys be his little girls. He then saw something that made his blood boil. The Suit that Was keeping track of Dylan was gone and going through large "crashed" it could only mean one thing. "He's taking Advantage of my little girl, I'm going to kick this boy's ass." Nicolas said to himself with a bit of a smile on his face. The pefect excuss to keep hi sdaughters safe, this will teach Lola his oldest that she's not safe in the "real world" even if she did beg him to brign Dylan here.

End Notes:

Please Comment

Xilf Ten by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

And Now to part 2. where we go and follow another character for a bit.

While Lola was being careful with Dylan, The two became very hot and turned on. As Dylan and Lola where about to make love, we shift our attention to Jack.

------------------------JACKS POV------------------------------------------------

 

Jack was lead down the hall to a kitchen regular size. “So, what would you like to eat for lunch?” Sam said to jack. “um…A Big Mouth Burger with Ranch Dressing and Onion Rings.” Jack said. “As you wish sir, it shall be done in ten minutes.” Sam bowed and went out. Jack was just hanging out when a beautiful woman appeared, she was 8’2”, had long red hair tied into a pony tail and a Triple DD cup size Brest.

“So, you’re that guy who’s dating my sister?” She asked. “N-No, that’s my brother. I’m Jack, I didn’t know that you where.” Jack bumbled.  The Girl laughed. “I get it, me and my sister suffer form a rare disorder.  It’s more severe for her then for me, I Stopped growing, so little man, Sam making Lunch for you too?” Jack gulp and nodded. She was hot. “Cool I guess this is a date then for us?” the young lady replied.  “My Name is Fiona, but you can Call Me Fi.” Fi said smiling, she sat down across from him.  She has a sly smile on her face. “you are just the cutest thing, Jack.”

Sam appeared as he bough out  two Big mouth Bites with Ranch Dressing and onion rings, also a side salad.” For you m’lady and Sir.” Sam smiled as he left the two.

“Looks like Dad or Sam has set us up, eh Jack?” Fi smirked.  She bent down and gave Sam a pat on his head.  “Hey!” Jack yelled at her.

“What?” Fi replied. “Please, Don’t touch the hair, you can touch me anywhere, but the hair.”  Fiona Laughed, this guy was like her older sister in the morning when it came to her hair.  Fi Liked Jack, he was the frist real guy she has ever talked to, and couldn’t tell if he was staring at her tits or her face. “So we both got the samething, that’s cool.” She smiled.

 

“Yeah We did, I am a sucker for burgers and ranch dressing.” Replied Jack. “Me too, IT MAKES EVERYTHING TASTE BETTER.” Fi shouted when she took a bite.  “I KNOW!” Jack laughed; he couldn’t stop staring at her chewing her food. He kept getting turn on by this woman. He wondered how his older brother was doing.

 

----------------------------------DYLAN’S POV-------------------------------------

 

Dylan was covered in the suit and took it off. There he was naked in the palm of his girlfriend Lola.  Lola gently rose from her bed and placed Dylan on her nose. The helpless but satisfied young man looked as he fell at a great height but survived. He was next to a pour and lay down. “Man that was great.”  Dylan Said. “You said it sweetie.” Lola replied.  “You know, besides Sam, or my father and some of the tutors and teachers I had, you’re the only guy who I ever been with.” Lola smiled the biggest grin she ever had.

 

Lola was 100% in LOVE with Dylan; she didn’t want him out of her sight.  She had never used her size to take control of anyone; however there was something special about him.  Dylan felt the same way to, minus being a 5000 foot tall giantess and having power over everyone. He didn’t want this to end.  However there was a LOUD sound at a gigantic door. “Oh shit!” Lola said. “Um, that’s my dad, and I guess since your suits broken, um… hide in my hair okay baby?” Lola said as she places her nail on her nose with Dylan jumping on.  Lola placed Dylan in her hair as the door open and a robotic Mecha with the visual face of a crazy slick man appeared.  “Lola Elizabeth Cage, where is he?”  Nicolas said.

“Daddy? He left, we didn’t do anything.” Lola lied. “You’re lying to me young Lady.” Nicolas said in rage. “Kid, I know your hiding somewhere on my daughter, and I will throw you to the BEES if I have to.”

“The Bees, what kind of crap is that?” Dylan thought to himself.  “This guy is nuts, How can a perfect goddess be related to this guy?”  Before he could think of another thought the giant robot shot a small net around Dylan and rapidly brought him into the Robot.

 

Inside the circular center that held Dylan. He saw the man.  Mr. Cage walked over and started him in the eye. “You are naked in my daughter’s room, and took advantage of her!”  Nicolas Punched Dylan in the face and throws him out of the compound via helicopter.

 

Lola was upset.  Dylan didn’t do anything and Jack was also thrown out with Dylan as well. Lola wanted to escape and now she as a gown woman didn’t care, she’ll escape and find Dylan if it’s the last thing she’ll ever do. She loves him and will do anything for Dylan, even if it means running away form home.

 

Jack gave the helicopter pilot the Finger. "Bastard!" Jack walked over to Dylan and helpped his brother up. "Dude, I can see you got lucky with your girl.  Welcome to real Manhood." Jack Laughed. "Shut Up Jackl" Dylan Said  as the two walked home, Dylan was heart broken that he was not only Banned, but got punched by a crazy overprotective father. Man if ony he could be with Lola, it wasn't the sex he liked, it was her. He'd do anything to be with her.

End Notes:

Please comment, I'd love to get feedback from everyone.

 

Updated the chapter a bit and added a bit. 

Breakout by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

chapter 3 is up. we are at the halfway point!

Lola was going to break out today. It’s been three months since her father banned Dylan and Jack.  Sam was cleaning Lola’s toes when he looked up at her. “I’m sorry about your father Lola; he loves you very much and is only doing the best he can for you and Fiona.” Sam tried to cheer her up. “Besides you still got me.” Lola didn’t even chuckle; she would laugh at his stupid corny jokes.  All she could think about was Dylan. Lola had a plan to get to him, she was going to go for a “bath” later today in the Lake that’s above the forest, and she’s going to use the opportunity to escape.  He Father wouldn’t know since he has kept her hidden since she was six years old and stood six feet tall.

 

Fiona just started a few years ago, being kept at “the dome” as she calls it.  Nothing was really the same for the girls as they pretty much have no contact.  Sam got lost in the crevasse of Lola’s Pinkie toe. Lola bent down and blew him out as Sam flew at 80 miles per second, thank goodness for the containment suits that where 20 feet tall and placed the user in them and held them down. These suits where used to make sure no one would die accidently by Lola. They were also programmed by thought.  Black metallic armor, with red visors and two large platinum “spikes” lay on the shoulders and where used as “climbing tools” and any other  aspects to keep the woman feeling like a typical twenty-six year old.  The devices became “wings” for Sam as he landed safely on the ground.  There is nothing he could do to cheer her up; Sam has been Nicolas’s assistant and partner.  Sam has been raising the girls with Nicolas after both their wives passed away.  Fi even calls Sam “Mom” once in awhile. Sam liked Dylan and Jack, both of them seem pretty genuine and Jack reminded Sam of him when he was his age. Sam sighed and decided to go see Nicolas.  His VRX Armor as he called his Mech released him. He took the elevator to the “brain” center of the “The Dome” as Sam called it. Nicolas was watching everything; he has become farther more obsessed with making sure his girls where safe from Harm.

 

 

“Nicolas, May I have a word with you?” Sam said.

 

 

-----------------------MEANWHILE IN THE PARK ---------------------------------

 

Where that clearing in the field was began to shake and open up as Lola was put on the elevator that took her to the surface world. Fi was part of the plan, and bribed a security Guard Name Collins to loop footage of the Lake.  Lola Smiled as her plan was going to work. There where an extra clothes she hid from her father and some food she kept in a makeshift Bag Lola made.  The world looked small as usual, only this time it looked like a little miniature you would see on display at museums.  Her full height caused a shadow to appear on the Lake as the Goddess quickly ran as fast as she could. “I’m coming for you Dylan!” She smiled to herself. Not realizing that on the highway that outstretched miles of the surrounding forest, a man form Singapore name Noh was driving his wife Gwen  as a large blur of a foot past them. The Car stopped in the middle of the road.  The two came out as a footprint the size of a large crater stranding the couple. Noh got on his cell phone and the cops. Things have gotten strange.

 

--------------------MEANWHILE IN GREEN TOWN---------------

 

 

Dylan grew a thick beard and out his hair. He looked like a hobo and was depressed. Jack even called him “Twilight” after all of his moaning about Lola, Jack couldn’t handle it. Jack even tried calling his friend Julian who was a “Self made” Ladies man to help, Nothing.  “Man Bro, your acting like that brick chick form those twilight movies, Try going out with someone else.” Jack jab his older brother in the shoulder. “Ouch, Listen up, Lola was everything I could have wanted.”  Dylan Replied.  “I just wish that she was here with me right now, I’d do anything.” Dylan cried as  by fates hand the whole town started screaming as tremors began, they got bigger, and bigger and bigger until a familiar voiced boomed “Dylan Harris, where are you? Where’s my hushpuppy.”  Dylan smiled, it was her. His prayers were answered. Jack couldn’t believe what happen or how this happen, he then wished for a group of hot women. Nothing came for Jack. Damn it!

 

 

Well At least Dylan who ran out to the street and begin  to run up to Lola shouting to his golden goddess.

 

Insanity Cage by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

new chapter. new year.  we are almost done.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Nicolas shouted as he was calmed by Sam not too long ago to apologies to his eldest daughter. She escaped, and he was in panic mode and about to explode.  He turn toward Sam, he grabbed Sam by his shirt collar. “Where is she Sam?!” Sam couldn’t speak. He was being chocked by Nicolas cage. “…g…o….ple…sae…” Sam chocked out. “F….i…..on…a…” Nicolas released him, of course! His youngest daughter Fiona did this, is she just trying to rebel against him?  Nicolas releases Sam and goes to his young daughter Fiona.

Fiona was in her pink undies and long teal hoodie watching the latest episode of Doctor Who. Her father walked in. “Hey Daddy, what’s up?”   She wasn’t paying attention to him.  “Talk now. Your sister is gone.”

“Yeah, Daddy, she really likes this guy and sooner or later this was going to happen.  She Loves Dylan and besides I can finally finish 15th Doctors run. “Fiona said to her father, all he could see was armies, and death and chaos and that his little girl was being used. He snapped and got into the “SON BRIDE” Mecha he had, it was the size of a space shuttle and transformed into a “Hulkbuster”-esque mammoth size robot.  He is going to find and “save” his daughter form the “monsters of the world”.  It was a promised he made to his wife before she died.

The Son Bride emerged form the clearing and it shot up into the sky. “I WILL SAVE YOU LOLA!!” Sam ran to the mission control central in the Brain.  “Calling all guards we have a code XV9, I repeat Code XV9!”  As the dome began to go into lockdown mode; covering all entrances and exists with one way in and out.  The Biotube a small pod like base that places people into the small pod-like ship and brings them through a small opening in the lake, a group of militant soldiers reach the pod and get inside. The pod closed down on the group and let them out as they took metallic gauntlets.  They activated them as super suits bonded onto the soldiers making them an army of Iron man-like mech suits.  They flew after Nicolas to take him down. Sam knew this would happen one day; he never wanted this to happen and only hope that they can stop Nicolas and protect Lola while praying she doesn’t get into trouble.  “Please be safe Lola.”Sam whispered to himself, as Fiona walks into the “brain Center” with a confuse look on her face. “What’s happening Sam, were is daddy?” she asked. “Listen I have something to tell you and you aren’t going to like it, but you have to understand something. I did this because you and your sister are the daughters I never had and That I love you very much.” Her look turned into sorrow then sadness.

 

-----------------------------MEANWHILE IN GREEN TOWN---------------------

 

Everyone was scared at the large giantess who held a tiny man in her palm and eating him. At least that’s what it looked like to them, in reality the two lovers where kissing each other in total embrace.  Lola escaped her compound to be with her one true love. Dylan was with his, the only woman who made him happy.  Jack tried to calm people down, it was pointless as usual, something big arrives and people go nuts in the worst possible way. Douche bags. Total nutso D-Bags.

 

Lola forgot that she was out for the first time in her life out of the forest that she realized all the tiny people down at her feet and running scared. “Don’t freak tiny people, I’m sorry I scared you at all. My Name is Lola Cage and it’s nice to meet you all.” Lola smiled as she placed Dylan on her left shoulder.  Everyone stop and some people listened to her and wave others ran into even more panic, they dropped everything and drove as fast as they could out of Green town. Lola frown she wasn’t sued to people being scared of her. “It’s okay sweetpea, they just need to get used to you.” Dylan smiled at her.  “Oh, you’re right Dylan.  I’m not used to actual people.”

 

“I know, but hey, at least we are now together, because I couldn’t get you out of my heart or mind.” Dylan said as he blew her a kiss. He was getting a boner and was with his girl, this day couldn’t get any better, and I mean what’s the worst that could happen right? A Thundering metallic sound came around. With an amplified voice of Nicolas appearing form a large shadow. “Lola! I have found you at last, where is the boy that has corrupted you my child?!”  Son birde took a step forth.

“Daddy?!” Lola said in surprise.

 

End Notes:

the battle is set. Please comment.

Showdown by SkywalkerSpider
Author's Notes:

One more Chapter left. 

“What are you doing here?” Lola asked as Son Bride made another step. “Now, Child, I know that the army is probably on it as way and I will protect you as-“A Large boom hit Bride Son.  The XV9 small mechas and armor, the Corporate contractors that work for Nicolas.  “what the? Why are you doing this?”  Nicolas said as the ginormious bot turn around and stepped on the men. “This is between me and my daughter!” Nicolas shouted as he turn back to face his daughter.  Lola has never seen anyone kill people. Her father destroyed a group of her friends, who had families, children, and more to live for.

 

She was heartbroken and Dylan held on tight and tried to comfort her. “Sir! Why did you kill your own members of your own team?” Dylan shouted. “They all betrayed me. They are the enemy and YOPU dear child corrupted them and made them do this.” Nicolas has finally snapped. All the years of stress, overprotective factors and paranoia finally broke Nicolas Cage.  A Once powerful respected man of industry is now completely gone and this crazed broken man with unlimited power has convinced himself that Dylan did everything.  Dylan Harris IS the devil and he will be destroyed.  Lola began to cry, she was over com with emotion and Dylan tried to comfort her as more men appeared.  Son Bride began to go crazy As Lola stood there, she never been in a fight but she needed to stop her father and ran after the son Bride.  Lola punched the son bride and began to fight her own father, the battle was on as the army began to come by, with the CDC and others by the panic, Sam and the XV9’s where blocking the military and everyone.  The President, Garland Hut appeared in front of Sam’s bot who protected a holographic image of Sam.

 

“Mr. Predisident it’s good to see you.” Sam spoke. “Whats going on? Why are you not letting us, get into the town? I have been getting calls and net spikes form all over saying a giant woman is fighting a robot. Is this true?” Garland said. “oh, something like that, its actually a test on something new we are working on and the town is under control,  just a shared halation on our new robotics project, but all is fine.” Large explosions appeared and destroyed a few houses behind Sam and the president.  “Well okay, I guess there is nothing to see here. Well men, let’s go.” And just as quickly as they came, the whole army was gone. That was a close one.   

 

As the Battle raged on, Lola was fighting back the tears and decide to run out of town with Dylan falling into the comforts of her Brest.  Lola didn’t want to see any more destruction; however she had to subdue her father who was destroying the town. She carefully jumped over the town and among the outskirts she saw a small mountain and jaggered valley.   It was the Perfect place for their father-daughter battle.  Lola grabbed the suit and used her full strength against Son bride.  It was something out of a Godzilla movie, except with a giantess instead of a giant 355ft lizard.   “Daddy I’m in love, what’s is wrong with you? Why have you gone mad?”  Lola kept integrating her father.   He just shouted the same phrase over and over again. “I won’t let them corrupt you child.”  Lola couldn’t do anything, she couldn’t reason, or talk, no non-violent ways have worked for her other then punching and breaking Son Bride.   Dylan looked up and saw the tears forming form Lola’s eyes.  Dylan called up to her. “Lola, I know you don’t want to fight him but I think your father is long gone. I’m so, so sorry, I think we have to break him out of that amour machine and bring him to the police.”  Lola looked down she smiled. “Yeah, I’m glad you’re safe, I’ll get you out in a bit.” Lola whispered to him.  She had more determination now than ever as she began to fight and ripped the son bride to shreds, she was winning after all. It felt, good for her.  She was taking all the built up rage and anger and she was getting it out in full stride and finally she ripped the heart of the machine and opened the  “head” and found her father there. She was bruised her tiny father was acting like a child. She took Dylan form her Brest and placed him on her left shoulder and she took her father and climb the jiggered  vally up the mountain to see the XV9’s  and “holo”Sam.  “What is everyone doing here?” Lola asked. “Lola there is something I have to tell you. After we take your father into custody.” Sam said.  Nicolas shouted at him to NOT SAY ANYTHING. “You signed the contract Samuel, you do this and your not only fired, but  I Will destroy you!”  Sam Smiled. “I Don’t think you can do anything Nicolas. I already told Fiona.”  Nicolas who was full blown crazy just broke even more.  The XV9’s took Nicolas into protective custody.  Sam looked at Lola and Dylan who was placed on the ground. Sam’s mech walked over to Dylan and Lola.

 

“So, that’s what happened. Your mother was exposed and experimented on by your father, when I found out I had to sign a contract to keep my silence. I have told the police everything and Am Going to jail for a few years. I am proud of both of you girls.  I did made a deal where the forest, dome, everything is all yours Lola and Fiona’s, if you want to stay up here with Dylan. You got my blessing. “ Lola smiled. “Thank you so much Sam. I’m just…need to take this all in.” Lola sat there in the middle of Town for a while while the rest of the folks came around. Jack and the rest of the town came when a mecha came over to Lola and released Fiona form it.  Everything happened in the aftermath so fast,  the Silent’s, curiosity, and an army of XV9 men, who lost their lives and a mini giantess and a titianess in a town.  It truly looks like we have to an end.

 

 

End Notes:

please coment & enjoy

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4786