Back to Soccer by zelta228
Summary:

Jared lacks a lot of confidence. While on a team soccer trip, he learns to have confidence in a BIG way. Join him on his adventure.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Legwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8368 Read: 74974 Published: November 12 2014 Updated: March 14 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by zelta228

2. Chapter 2 by zelta228

3. Chapter 3 by zelta228

4. Chapter 4 by zelta228

5. Chapter 5 by zelta228

6. Chapter 6 by zelta228

7. Chapter 7 by zelta228

Chapter 1 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

I am new to the whole writing thing so any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated! I guess handing in essays may count but, much more different than story writing!

I was never known to be a confident kind of guy. In fact, everyone I know knew me as “The dude who doesn't talk.” I was tall, athletic and had a very lean muscular frame. Little did I know, my lack of confidence was going to be put to the test.


 


In fact, the only time I could ever throw aside all my cares was on the football field... or the soccer pitch. I don't think... or feel... at all.


 


 


Sitting on the team bus, I was on the road to get away from it all. No flipping burgers, no lectures from professor what's his name and in general: No bullshit. Just me and my soccer team. Cranking up the tunes, images of my football teammates laughing at me for playing such a losers sport kept flashing. If only they were there to see how physical the sport could get. My team relied on me, the starting defender to clobber anyone in my zone (while not breaking the rules of course). I enjoy my size.


 


 


“Yo! Hey, Jared man.” said Jason yanking my ear buds out. In annoyance, I casually raise my head until I am making eye contact with a touch of malice added. “Woah, dude. Save it for the pitch. All I wanted to tell you is that the girl's team is at the same hotel!” exclaimed Jason with tons of whistling in the background.”O.” I replied in a neutral tone while reinserting my ear buds. Thinking again, I knew I had no chance with any of the college girls. What kind of girl would want to meet a guy who rarely talks? Why would she be interested in a guy who chooses to avoid everyone else? I was quite positive such a girl would not exist, especially on a college soccer team. As I was pondering these important questions over and over, the bus pulled into the hotel.


 


Slinging my duffel bag over my shoulder, I'm about to rise when the coach stands up to speak. “Remember boys, 4 to a room. The college is making some budget cuts.” Many groans of agony were heard throughout the bus, of course not from me.


 


Twenty minutes later, the team was all checked in, unpacked and ready to meet up. Most likely fail miserably at picking up a date. I was conveniently in the bathroom reading a newspaper and hiding from my social anxiety. “Thump thump thump!” “Oye! Quit spanking your monkey, we can all hear it!” yelled Jason in his British accent as the other two guys laughed their heads off. Knowing full well he was accusing me of masturbating just to get me to open up more, I smiled as I opened the door. “Good one.” I replied which caused the group to laugh even harder. After a few minutes of that, the other two guys left leaving me alone with Jason. “Hey Jared mate, why do you never talk? asked Jason. “I don't know.” I answered back. Several moments pass until Jason says “Dude, you're a cool guy but you need to talk more. You'd get way more friends if you would just say something.” “Ok... it's just that a lot of the time I don't even know what to talk about, I don't know shit about you guys.” I replied. “Holy shit mate! I always thought you couldn't say any more than two words at a time. Well dude, you really need to work on that. Meet in the lobby, time to find the chicks.” exclaimed Jason. “Sick. I'll meet you in a few.” I said leaning back further into my pillow. For some random foreign British guy, he had guts and I liked that about him. He made me realize how much of a dick I was for pretty much ignoring everyone I know every day of my life. Standing up, I slowly walk to the door and reach for the handle. Oddly, an ice cold sensation crawls up my arm, traveling through my body until I feel as if I was standing in the Himalayas. I grunt in shock as I witness everything around me grow in size. I feel just like the last time I spun around in circles on an office chair 1000 times. Oddly, my clothes are shrinking with me as my head is now below the door handle. The spinning feeling is too much as I lose my balance and fall face first to the ground.


 


Within 10 seconds, I regain my senses as I hear a female voice say “Is everything alright?”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed and action stuff will be coming in chapter 2.

Chapter 2 by zelta228

Looking up, everything around me is enormous. I calmly breathe in and out as if not ready to accept that I am only one inch tall. My hotel door is wide open and here I am on the hotel corridor carpet. To make matters even worse, the carpet is black matching my t-shirt. Snapping back to my senses again, I remembered the voice. I looked back and forth and not a person was in sight. Wait a second... I zoned in on a girl with dirty blonde hair, she wore a very confused expression as she looked out her door down the hallway in my general direction. After a few silent moments she walked out of her room towards me. I now understood the meaning of being small, it was if the statue of liberty were walking towards me. She wore white ankle socks, tight black yoga pants and a red sports shirt. I would never have the guts to talk to a girl this pretty but, it was my only chance if I wanted any help. I watched as her hips swayed back and forth as she walked, it was such a turn on for me to just watch her walk so gracefully. Looking at her eyes, I realized she was not looking at me but my door. “Well, crap.” I thought. I needed to get her attention, and badly. It never dawned on me that I may face physical danger of her possibly stepping on me as she approached. I guess being bigger than everyone else my whole life caused me to not even feel any fear as she stepped over me. I was small and she was not, nothing I could do about it, end of story. “Hello? Is anyone there?” asked the blonde as she peered into my hotel room. No answer. Not being the yelling type of guy, I simply answered: Down here. Nothing (Well hey, let's see if the Statue of Liberty could hear you on the ground? I thought so.). Knowing full well plan A failed, it was time for plan B. Running at full speed, I headed straight for her. She was about 80 feet away. It appeared she had given up on trying to help and was reaching for the door handle. Pumping my arms even harder, I kicked it up another gear. 40 feet. The door was starting to close and she was preparing to turn around. 10 feet. I gave my last ounce of speed to take two last steps and made a flying dive landing perfectly on top of her foot. I bet my goalkeeper couldn't have even dived that far. Spitting out a mouthful of white sock fuzz, I was happy plan B was a success (so far).

 

 

 

I don't know about you but, riding on a foot is the CRAZIEST thing I have ever done in my life! There are no seat belts, there is a very smelly odour and no guarantees of survival. This is actually pretty cool. With a lurch, her foot rises with me on it, sucking me firmly to her sock. Within an instant, her foot begins to descend and I realize I'm starting to float in the air. I quickly cling onto her sock knowing that if I don't hold on, I would feel the impact of the fall, not her foot. With the extra couple of grams of weight I was adding, I doubt she would feel any extra impact at all. Danger... I like it! With each step she took, my body was getting more and more shaken. This ride was getting old and I wanted off! The nausea of the continuous up and down motion was beginning to build up. At last she finally reached her room and opened the door. She took a couple more steps and then dived onto her bed. Somewhere along that dive, I was flung off her foot hundreds of feet into the air and landed neatly on a soft blanket.

 

 

 

I could not believe my luck. Landing on the softest thing possible (well, almost) and getting a free ride to a possible rescue. Thinking back to my physics class in high school, I remembered very little. Something about matter being condensed and more solid when smaller. What I remembered from life experience is if a tiny ant fell out of a tree, it would simply stand back up and walk around. Now... if that was true that means it's because the ant has no mass, the forces of the air resist the ant as it falls. “It's almost the same as throwing a parachute out of a plane with nobody attached.” I thought. Thanking science, I at least knew I was humanely capable of falling some questionable heights without being harmed. I had shrunk, not everything around me. The whole shrinking thing did not make any sense. “I don't think science will help me on that one anytime soon...” I thought again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Anything good on tv?” Asked the dirty blonde sitting next to me on the bed. Observing the room, I notice two other girls sitting on the bed on the opposite side of the room. One of them, a tanned girl wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans was holding a tv remote. The other girl, a more middle eastern looking culture was simply sitting and watching the channels change. All three girls sat barefoot with their legs stretched out. I on the other hand, was slowly sliding off of the blanket onto the opposite side of the bed making my way to safety. “Oh! American Idol!” exclaimed the blonde next to me. “Megs, it's just an old rerun...” retorted the Middle Eastern girl. “BUT... SIMON!” exclaimed Megs in a deafening tone. “Oooooh he's so hot!” agreed the tan girl. Rolling my eyes, I couldn't deny Simon Cowell was a pretty good judge but still...

 

 

 

It was action time, I had an entire episode to get at least one of them to notice me. “Hey guys!” exclaimed a girl with bleach blonde hair while kicking the door in. She wore a tight form fitting t-shirt that hugged her skin and white short shorts. “Oh! American Idol, I love that show!” she said while entering the room. She took quick strides reaching the bed and began to turn around. Wait a second... the bed! I know I'm Mr. Big and Tough but, I'm not that tough. Before I even stood up, her smooth white shorts began lowering towards the bed hovering over my entire body. Her thigh muscles were already loosening making her rear even larger as she lowered her butt. Her ass now inches away from smothering my entire body, I had no hope left. Ants get crushed, why wouldn't I too?

End Notes:

I'm sorry about the slow start but action is picking up and no, the story is not over! Chapter 3 will be coming soon.

Chapter 3 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

Thank you for the support and the kind words! I really do enjoy writing and am glad you guys enjoy reading it. However, feel free to leave feedback on how the story or the writing can be stronger. I appreciate all feedback! Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________

Closing my eyes, I could smell a faint musky smell mixed with something fabricy. The skin and a bit of fabric began to make contact with my face. The pressure quickly increased to the weight of a very firm press. This did not last long as the pressure increased one thousand times over. My body did not explode but instead, started sinking into itself until I was paper thin. It was as if I didn't contain any bones. What the hell!?



 



The pain level out of 10 was definitely at least a 4 or 5, manageable but not pleasant. My sexual side said otherwise. The blonde began laughing causing her ass to rise and then drop on top of me repeatedly. My dick began hardening a ton. Not caring how my goo body was hardening, I just started moaning in pleasure and pain. If only that were the end of it, the ass that engulfed my entire body began grinding back and forth, dragging me along with it. The college girl had no idea what she was even doing to me and my dick was at exploding point. Like an animal, I began humping her even though I wasn't moving. That did it. I cummed everywhere.



 



For the next 30 minutes, I was still stuck with the musky fabricy smell her skin was doing to the fabric of her short shorts. At least it didn't smell like shit. I had no idea how I was alive as I wasn't even breathing, although my heart was still beating. Somehow. At long last, my opportunity finally came, the girl with bleach blonde hair leaned to her side, possibly to grab something. Unfortunately, my goo like body went up with her. Thrashing about as hard as I could, I was quickly making progress. My body was solidifying and peeling away from her butt at a quick speed. Giving one final kick, I plummeted towards the bed and bounced a couple feet away from her. The girl must have found what she was looking for as her ass came crashing back towards the bed. She missed me by inches. I had about half a second to relish my victory until the springs lifted up from under me and carried me into the air.



 



I had never gotten this much air in my life. Maybe the trampoline at a friends house would have gotten me about 5-10 feet in the air on my best of days. I was thousands of feet in the air, much more different than a trampoline! My entire vision was filled with nothing but red. Red... “What was in that room that was red?” I thought. I never had the time to figure it out as I crashed into the soft surface of the red thing. On impact, I began barrel rolling for at least 20 feet until finally coming to a halt. This surface was probably softer than the blanket I landed on, but very firm. I was still on the bed. “Well, I just answered my own question, I'm on some chicks shirt. Bloody hell.” I thought. Sitting right on Megs's stomach, I was rising and falling with each breath she took. “Absolutely horrible performance. Please, do the world a favor and never sing again.” accused Simon on the tv. “She was actually good!” complained one of the girls in the room. “I'm Ryan Seacrest and we will be back after these commercials”. “Do you hotties want to go somewhere?” asked the girl with bleach blonde hair. “Why not the pool? I heard the college guys are in our hotel!” said the Middle Eastern girl excitedly. “I call dibs on Jason. He's the only guy in the entire college who hasn't asked me out!” exclaimed the girl with bleach blonde hair. “Hey Jess, what about Jared?” snidely answered the girl with straight brown hair. “He sooo totally doesn't count. He never talks and I bet he's gay.” retorted Jess. “I bet he's perfect for you Ashley. You'd finally have someone listening to your talking the entire day!” Megs giggled, causing me to bounce repeatedly on her stomach while Ashley's pretty face turned a darker shade of red. The girls began standing up, to do something I didn't care about. Fueled by rage, I paid no attention as I fumed over being called gay. Megs got up.



 



I was once again flung onto more fabric. “Fabric, fabric, fabric, let me guess, the whole world is fabric!” I was angry at the world and most importantly, tired. I fell asleep. Literally.

End Notes:

1:30 A.M., so glad I work a night shift. Chapter 4 coming eventually.

Chapter 4 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 received a couple MINOR edits regarding names and such. I'm now proud to present chapter 4. Enjoy.

_________________________________________

I woke up in a brightly lit room. I was still on top of the fabricy surface and I could see a very shiny tiled floor. I had had enough and just wanted to go back to normal size. Looking up, I saw a giant mirror and a... bathroom counter! “Click” The bathroom door closed and two sweaty bare feet began approaching me. Suddenly, I was lifted into the air with the fabricy surface I was in. My jaw reached rock bottom when I realized I was sitting in a bikini cup. The girl's perky breasts came closer and closer until I was only a few feet away. The motion suddenly stopped and I looked up to see two giant wide open eyes looking down at me. I was ready to explode on the inside from the awkwardness, it was Jess.



 



“Are... you real?” Asked Jess in a very quiet voice. Without permission, her hand grabbed me and pulled me up towards her face. “No shit I am! I could use a little help.” I answered back. Jess's eyes were still as wide as when she first saw me. “You jump into my bikini top to ask for help?” Demanded Jess in an accusing tone. “Woah, firstly ick. I don't even know how I shrunk! Secondly, who cares about the bikini top, get me to a hospital or something! I need help!” I shouted back telling mostly the truth. “And... why should I help you?” replied Jess. “Because... I'd be very grateful and it's the right thing to do.” I said back hoping she would just help me. “Grateful? That's all you would be!?” Demanded Jess in an angry voice. “Well fuck you, bitch! What else can I be if you helped me out!?” “O my God, I was like totally going to help you out but like, never mind! I was just testing you to see what you're like.” She answered. “Look Jess, I'm sorry! I'm just a little stressed out being 99% smaller than I should be. Can we call it even? I'll even buy you a coffee or something?” I said back in a calming tone. “No. You already showed me who you really are, in the future... maybe. I think I'm going to punish you. You're coming with me to the pool.” “How? There's no way I can walk that fast.” Out of nowhere, Jess opened her hand dropping me into her bikini cup. “I'm sure you are going to hate this more than I will. A gay guy like you has a lot to learn about being a decent person.” “But... I'm not gay!” I yelled back. “Nice try.” She said as she pressed me against her bra and began tying the bikini behind her back. I was vertically pressed against her breast with my face mashed against her nipple. The pressure got much more intense as she must have been tying her bikini even tighter. I could not say a word as her nipple began to harden. Slightly flattered that I was being complemented, I still could not help but feel openly embarrassed being covertly smuggled in a girl's top. This was not the soccer tournament I had pictured...



 



 



Motion was easily recognizable as I could feel my body moving up and down with her breast on each step she took. The thrusting and motion caused my dick to very quickly harden, I had never had so much sexual attention before in my life. “Girls, bathroom is free. Meet you at the pool.” Said Jess in a powerful voice that quickly made it's way through the fabric I was pressed against. The motion was commenced once more and I couldn't help but think how big her breasts were. I'm not much of a sizing expert but, she was definitely an A+. Not too big, or else I would have been a gooey paste again. After surviving the beating of her boobs from simply walking, I heard a high pitched ding from what I assumed was the elevator. Her nipples still remained hard, even after all this time.



 



As the elevator stopped in motion, the atmosphere became a lot louder. Quickly, the air I was breathing became hot, humid and very stagnant. The perspiration began dribbling down Jess's boobs and I could not even move my face out of the way to avoid it. By this point, I did not even care about the bouncing of her breasts as she walked, I was already used to it. The motion stopped once again as I heard the low voice of a male I couldn't hear. I could only think that every single guy in the room had their eyes gazing at the breasts I was acquainted with. If only they could see me. “Jason.... I ----- hot tub-----yes.” Were all the words I could hear Jess say in a sexy sultry voice. “Oh boy, I need to get out of here!” I thought.



 



 



When the temperature went up 1000 degrees, I knew where we were. I couldn't even pay attention as Jess and Jason began chatting away with zero regard to me. My body felt like it was melting from the inside and I couldn't even thrash about. Closing my eyes for inspiration, I opened them to my only solution. The giant red button in front of my face. Opening as wide as I could I chomped down on Jess's nipple. “OUCH!” shouted Jess as her bikini cup quickly flipped up. Blinded by the light, I took my only opportunity. I kicked off from her breast and dived into the water. Jason, concerned about Jess's well being held Jess's hand and told her to squeeze his hand. While they were occupied, I swam as fast as I could into the opposite direction. I had made it about 200 feet until being slammed by a soft surface. It was zebra striped and very soft. The surface belonged to yet another college girl pushing me sideways through the hot tub with her vagina. I felt as if I were riding the river rapids or something as I was speeding through the water. Wind rustled through my hair as I desperately clawed at her bikini bottom trying to get away. Thinking fast, I took a deep breath and dived downwards into the scalding hot water. I kept swimming downwards as my lungs felt like they were about to burn. With her next step, I was not carried with her as I just barely squeezed between her legs. I quickly used butterfly strokes and propelled myself back up to the surface. As my head broke through, I gasped for air thankful I had survived yet another day. I was exhausted. At long last, I decided all I needed was some rest. I made way towards the staircase where freedom and solitude was found. Once again, I was doing before thinking. Water jets. “Oh sh- blurb blurb” I said while being skyrocketed at airline speeds. I smacked full force right into a stomach. “Huh?' said a confused voice above me.



 



I quickly recognized this girl as Megs, the girl I had already seen back in the hotel room. Only, she didn't know who I was. Her light blue eyes were wide as she just sat open mouthed staring down at me. Snapping her out of it “Hey Megs, have you umm... seen anything weird in the hot tub recently?” Asked Jess. Megs's hand casually and gracefully made it's way down towards me. “Um... no. Why would you be saying that?” Asked Megs in an innocent voice while quickly placing me inside of her bikini bottom. “Oh, nothing. Just lost something a little unusual, that's all.” Answered Jess.



 



I could not believe I was this close to a woman's vagina. It was neatly shaven, clean and how a very powerful smell only a woman could make. I was mere inches away from it and I had never even had sex before in my life, let alone been in a relationship. The all too familiar motion began again, leaving me in complete confusion as to what would happen next.

End Notes:

Next chapter is in the works.

Chapter 5 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

Yes, I know! The Chapter is short. My writing is short but, gives my best quality. I apologize for being gone for so long, writing is one of those things I find you only do when you want to do it. If you don't, your writing is going to suck. Next chapter is here:

Even at my size, the skin that surrounded me was very smooth and hairless. I found it rather impressive someone could take such good care of every square inch of their body while I took ten minutes out of my day to shower, brush teeth and get dressed all at the same time. The sound of wet feet slapping against cement slowly faded away, probably meaning Megs was walking away from the pool with me as her tiny passenger. The truth was revealed when I heard a door close and the air around me heat up to an impossibly high temperature. Slowly, the waistband imprisoning me was loosened until a dainty pair of fingers reached down and latched onto me. I was quickly raised away from her womanhood and up towards her face. The air was so thick, I could only see her face. It was now apparent that I was in a steam room with a very attractive girl from the same college. This would almost sound romantic despite the fact I was only 1 inch tall but, this was clearly not a date (yet).


 


Taking a deep breath, Megs said “So... what happened to you?”. Shocked that I was finally in front of a logically thinking person I stuttered “Well... I... I... am on the college soccer team. I shrunk in my hotel room and I went to get help. Now I'm here.” The blue pupils in her eyes grew even larger than their massive size. After a long pause I said “So why the hell did you shove me into your bikini?” Turning a little pinker, she said “Well, it almost looked like my roomate was after you! I didn't want you to get hurt.” she said in a worried voice. “Do you know how you shrunk?” For a long moment, I began thinking of the sequence of events that took place in the past. “Well... all I remember is touching a doorknob and yes, you're right about your roomate. Long story... By the way, my name is Jared. Thanks for caring to help me.” A slight smile appeared on her face showing some of her shiny white teeth. “O. My. God! You're that guy everyone knows who doesn't talk like ever. I'm Megan, but everyone calls me Megs. I'd totally love to help you right now but, how often do you get to go to a place like this? If you want, I could leave you somewhere and then help you out in a couple hours? Since when did you learn how to talk?” After Megan's outburst of questions and statements, shy old me was ready to die inside. “I know I don't talk a lot but hey, when you're my size you kinda have to... Thanks for he-” Wham! The door flew open revealing none other than Jess.


 


“Jess!” Exclaimed Megan. “I just found this guy named Jared, We need to help him!” Jess paused. “We will. This little prick called me a bitch! I don't like being called a bitch...” Quickly, I intervened “Look! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! If there's anyway I can make it up to you, I'll do it!” “Well...” Said Jess with a devious looking face. “If you spend the rest of tomorrow and today with us, we will help you.” Stunned, I say “But there's a soccer match tomorrow!” Jess laughed. “Well, looks like there's been a change of plans!” With that, her hand reached for me at lightning speed out of Megan's grasp. Sighing, I say “Fine, I'll do it” giving Megan a reassuring look. “He better not spend the whole time with you!” Intervened Megan. “Oh, he won't.” Replied Jess as she left the room and stuffed me back into her bikini top. Looking down, she said “If you even move in there, the deal is off.” In defeat, I slid my arms back down letting her boobs completely engulf my entire body. It was terrifying to think what the pressure would be if she was wearing a sports bra! With my vision entirely dark, I had an idea as her breasts bounced up and down. With her next step, I jerked my head upwards as hard as I could. I could see! With only the top of my head and eyes poking out, the rest of my body was still jiggling back and forth to the rhythm of Jess's boobs.


 


Looking out, I could see Jess was walking towards the foam mattresses. As she bent down, her breasts sucked me back down to be surrounded once again by her smooth, creamy flesh. I did not dare move again while Jess laid down on her foam floating mattress. For what felt like an hour, I simply laid in between her breasts sweating more and more. The air was becoming hot, stagnant and almost unbreathable. Out of mercy, a hand reached in and I was quickly placed on her belly. Looking around, I saw that were in the center of the pool simply floating around. In the distance, it seemed both the college teams were together in the hot tub. Snapping me out of reality, a huge wave of water knocked me straight off my feet tumbling right into Jess's belly button. Laughing, she simply says “Run.” I get up and quickly decide higher ground is for the best. I quickly make progress until I reach her massive breasts. The incline was much steeper but I could do it. I run full speed until I am at the bottom of her breasts. Jess's hand raises sending a massive tidal wave in my direction. I jump as high as I can grabbing one of her bra strings. The momentum of the wave carries me all the way to the top of her breasts, leading me to quickly swing off.


 


With no time to celebrate, I quickly make my way to her face where I know she wouldn't splash herself. In triumph, I call out “Try and ge-” Jess's tongue reaches out and drags me into the massive cavern of her mouth. I was now at the mercy of this crazy soccer girl. It made me wonder why she was like this to me now and not before. Jess's tongue sent me on a wild carnival thrashing me along the sides of her molars and then to the very back of her throat. The saliva kept smearing me all over my face coating me in a thick minty residue. I was lifted back up and then caressed by her tongue. Her tongue was very soft and my panic quickly subsided when I realized she was not planning on eating me. Jess's tongue would squeeze me, sucking all my flavour and then release me. This process repeated until my penis, under a new master ejaculated everywhere. The second I ejaculated, I was spat back out into the palm of Jess's hand who had a horrified look in her eyes. We were back in her hotel room. “You're not gay!?” she exclaimed in a horrified voice. “Uh...no. I tried to tell you.” I replied. “Do you not like my boobs? You think I'm ugly?” Said Jess in a menacing voice. Thinking to myself “I guess she didn't feel any cum the first time...” Finally with my answer, I replied “No. I think you are very very pretty. I just feel you and I have started on the wrong track here. Do you want to be friends?” With that, the cold menacing look in her eyes quickly faded. “Oh my God! That was so cute! Of course we can be friends. I am sooooo sorry for being so mean to you earlier.” With an approving look, I nod and say “Awesome. Maybe when I get back to normal, I could have your number?” I said with a wink. With a mischievous smile she says “Maybe...” “I'll let you hang out with Megs now.” With that she lowers her hand towards the bed and I jump off. Today hasn't been too bad... Not bad at all. With a confident stride, I walk towards Megan.

End Notes:

Larger font. Hope you guys liked it!

Chapter 6 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

Another chapter done. I hope you guys are liking the action going on! I only have 2 more chapters left planned for this story (which will both be released on the same day). Enjoy!

My confidence was quickly erased as my feet were pulled from under me. A hand triple my size wrapped my around my legs and lifted me upwards. Still lacking proper social skills, I remain silent to face my next fate. The hand did not belong to Megan and it definitely was not Jess. Stretching my neck back as far as it could go, it was the middle eastern girl. Her hair was dark, long and very curly. Her hand raised me up to her penetrating eyes. I simply stared into her deep, brown eyes and couldn't help but feel some sort of enchantment. Breaking the silence, she said “Hey, little guy. I'm Jazmine! You are definitely going to like tomorrow's game... If you behave!”


 


“Woah, woah” I thought. “Today has been messed up. Messed fucking up. When in moments of crisis, I tend to lose a sense of vocabulary. Jogging my own memory, I replayed the events. Firstly, I touched a doorknob and shrink. Secondly, I then go looking for help and lastly, I am now at base three with a bunch of attractive college girls from my college. Of course none of them are in any hurry to help me out. It's not as if I were ever to get back to normal they'd get into any trouble for what they'd done to me. If I were to even go near them, they could just accuse me of rape and lock me in prison for the rest of my life. Weighing the options, yah... I'll play it cool.”.


 


Speaking up, I say “Sure... yah. Behave, got it. What sort of sleeping arrangements do you got in this place?” Jazmine giggles. “You could sleep with me if you like?” Flattered by her offer and never having slept with anther woman, I felt unsure of how to answer “Uhh... um... uhh...” Jazmine interjected “I don't bite! Seriously!” Snapping out of my cloud of uncertainty, I reply “But... wouldn't you just roll on top of me? I don't think this can work.” Giggling, she says “Relax. I'm a back sleeper, I don't move at all. I know you want this!” Letting my sexual desires take over, I say “Oh, alright then.” Before I had even finished my sentence, Jazmine was already stripped down to her bra and panties. “Wow. You definitely mean business!” I say. As Jazmine frowns at me, I decide to not annoy her any further. I watch as Jazmine's massive body crashes down towards the bed. Her butt isn't huge but, definitely cute and attractive. Her breasts are about average size but, at my size they're still triple the size of my own body. As Jazmine makes herself comfortable, she unexpectedly reaches for me and places me between her breasts. She simply says “You can sleep here tonight” while grinning down at me. “What could I say?” I thought. “There's worse places to sleep than here”. Jazmine's breasts were like giant pillows on either side of me, her body heat kept me very snug. The sound of her heartbeat reminded me of simply lying back near the ocean listening to the waves. I had never slept this close to a girl before in my life and it felt so relaxing. To the calm sound of her heartbeat, I fell asleep.


 


 


I was jarred awake instantly by tumbling downwards at a rapid rate. As my brain jump started into high gear, I realized Jazmine had woken up and was now sitting up. I continued falling until I reached her waist. Panicked, I reach for the waistband of her panties and somehow, in one simple motion I tumble inside. The elastic snaps shut and I am sealed inside inches away from her vagina. “Jared? Jared?” I hear her call from outside my elastic prison. “I guess he must have gone with Megs.” She muttered in a lower voice. My world was then shaken into a million different directions as she stood up. I was firmly in place because of the elastic but, I still was being moved every direction her hips decided to take. It almost felt like riding a zigzagging roller coaster. I hoped she would take this thing off... and soon.


 


 


My hopes were answered sooner than later as I felt the panties being pulled downwards. Within seconds, I tumble towards the ground and land on the cold, hard tile cushioned by the fabric of the panties. Upon impact, the panties bury me inside leaving hardly any room to move. With all my might, I lift upwards giving myself a bit of extra room. In the distance, I can hear the sound of a toilet being used. “Oh, shit.” I thought. Desperately, I force myself towards the leg holes so I can leave this cloth prison. As I near the exit, my cotton panties are sloped to a 90 degree angle. I was being lifted up! Panicking, I begin the climb upwards so I could jump to the ground. My arms reach the top of the waistband and I begin to hoist myself up. “Snap!” The waistband slaps into place leaving half my body stuck in the panties and upper half sticking out. I curse again at how close I was to escaping. The firmness of the elastics was so tight, it literally took my breath away. Breathing took a lot of effort. Looking down, I realized I was at the back side of the panties. If I couldn't get myself out of this, I was in for a long day... Jazmine bent down again picking up a white pair of soccer shorts. As they went up her legs, I was now completely imprisoned by cloth on all sides. However, the material of the white shorts was so thin, I could actually see through them!


 


Jazmine began walking down the hotel stairs completely unaware of me strapped to the back of her panties. It was very sexually arousing watching Jazmine walking down the stairs through the fabric of her shorts. My penis stiffened from the swaying motion and the sexy angle of view. As Jazmine turned around, I could see the sports bus signaling my impending doom. As Jazmine walked into the bus, another voice called “Hey, over here!”. I instantly was able to tell the owner of the voice belonged to Ashley. Jazmine walked all the way to the back of the bus and turned around. I began kicking as hard as I could with my legs only to have no effect. Her butt quickly descended and bounced on the seat. As she leaned back, I was crushed in between her lower back and the back of the seat. The two girls began talking about random boyfriends they dated and which one was better. Uninterested, I laid there being unknowingly crushed by Jazmine. This was going to be a long bus ride...

Chapter 7 by zelta228
Author's Notes:

This is the final chapter! First time ever writing a story, let alone finishing one. Thank you for all the reviews along the way, they were all very helpful and awesome. I totally look forward to writing more in the future, enjoy!

In every book I have ever read, the main character would use my current predicament as a very valid reason to complain about how much time of agony has passed. I on the other hand have already accepted it, my brain is focused on getting out of the confines of this elastic band holding me in place. There's a time and a place to complain but, I am conserving every ounce of energy I have for when the time comes...


 


As if fate wanted to punish my resilience, Jazmine began to sweat, not heavily but enough to cause me to slide downwards. On the flip side, I was free. Free to a certain degree. My whole body was now mashed up against the upper part of her butt cheek. Her skin was smooth and soft to the touch. Weighing my options, I realized conserving my energy was the best choice I could have made, I was going to need it. If I couldn't go up, I was going to go down!


 


Quickly, I begin my descent downwards rolling and sliding. This went on for about a minute until I hit a barrier. Confused, I remember that she is sitting. There is no way I can get out of this predicament unless she stands up. As I realize my stupidity, Jazmine shifts from side to side moving her entire weight on top of me. The pressure is increased 1000 times and my body is turned into the all too familiar goo like state. Her titanic size is overwhelming. I can't give up now, I just want to be normal again. I lean forward to change positions. Amazingly, I begin to move. Somehow, just by leaning forward, I can ooze my way into any direction. With newfound strength, I ooze my way to freedom.


 


Escape! I glide out onto the bus seat and regain my form. Across from me, I see Ashley staring out the window. Having spent enough personal time with Jazmine today, I quickly make my way over to Ashley. Sprinting across the seat, Ashley's leg fills my entire vision. Like any normal person, I tap her leg to get her attention. Her head immediately swivels from the window to my general direction. Just looking at her brown eyes, they appeared to be opened very wide but quickly went back to normal size again. I simply just smiled and waved. Without a word, Ashley outstretched her hand to stop right in front of me. Not having seen this much courtesy from anyone yet, I step onto her hand with as much confidence that I could muster. With that, I am immediately skyrocketed to face level.


 


“Hey...” I said while standing awkwardly on her palm. “Hi.” Replied Ashley in a friendly tone. “So... We're headed to a soccer game?” I ask curiously. “Where else would we be headed on the team sports bus?” Replies Ashley slyly. “Valid point... Well.. uh... When we get there, how would I be able to do anything without the world freaking out?” I calmly ask. “Oh. You'll be watching the game with us. You accepted the deal, right?” Replied Ashley. “Ya... All I want to do is get back to normal again. What about the rest of the team, do they know too?” I ask. “Oh... They know.” Says Ashley. “Great...” I think to myself.


 


Looking out the window, the soccer pitch was quickly coming into view. “You can ride in my sports bad if you'd like?” Offers Ashley. I simply nod and jump into one of the side pockets. As the bus doors swung open, Ashley and the bag that I was in both lurched into the air, briefly giving me a feeling of weightlessness. Ashley began walking, the bag I was in would repeatedly slap against her hip or thigh. It almost felt degrading being carried around in a bag for her belongings. All around me, giant college girls marched along the field. The wind was so strong, it was evident the girls were leaning forward just to walk across the field. My stomach lurched at the thought of leaving the bag. I could be blown all the way to China at this rate! As we reached the team bench, Ashley put me, with the bag down. “You can get out now.” Said Ashley in a friendly voice. “No way in hell! I'd be blown away to the next century!” Ashley giggled. “It's not that windy, come on. Look!” Ashley unceremoniously picks me up and pulls me out of the bag. As she opens her fist, I am sent soaring through the air at jetliner speeds. The last thing I remember before taking off was Ashley's face wide open in shock.


 


My lips are flapping, my hair has some serious funk and the wind creates some serious water in my eyes. All in all, gliding through the wind was gnarly! Despite the whole watery eyes thing, flying was awesome! Defying laws of nature, sure it didn't make sense but, how did my current size make any sense. After laughing, flailing my arms like a maniac and just relishing this awesome moment, I began to think “Maybe I should land somewhere.” Coming to a halt inside a thorn bush or something would not be my cup of tea. Sucking, my arms in to my sides, I angle myself straight as an arrow. With extreme focus, I sight a long grassy area to “Bzzt bzzt. Bzzt bzzt.” What the... Reaching into my pocket, my phone was ringing. Of all the places and times to discover I had a working phone, it was here. Looking at the caller ID, it was mom. “Hello?” I say. “Hi sweetie. What's that noise in the background?” Asks my mom. “Uh... hm... weird. I don't hear anything. How about now?” I reply while quickly cupping my hands over the speaker to block out the wind. “O. How strange. It must be the bad cell reception.” States my mom. “Anyways, just wanted to wish you luck for your big tournament.” Touched, I say “Well, thanks Mom! I'm really going to need that luck now. Love you, bye!” and quickly hang up. Sliding, my phone back into my pocket, I look back up to see where the landing area was. Only, I didn't look back up. I flew full force into something that absorbed my whole impact. Still alive, I start to vertically fall downwards until at last I come to a full stop. Only able to move my head, I look side to side. Black fabric and skin. Instantaneously, I knew where I was. In between a bra. Looking up, I see a girl with long red hair. She was beautiful. There could have been worse predicaments and I still was keeping my end of the deal. I was now a part of the game, only on the other team. Literally, ON the other team.


Her boobs were massive, it was scary to think of what they would start doing when she started running. My thoughts were probably answered sooner than later as the referee blew the whistle to start the game. The girl started to jump up and down battering me from all sides with her boobs. She did not notice me at all, probably more focused on the game.


 


Nearly the entire game had passed and I was still stuck in between this girl's breasts. The sweat had drenched me already an hour ago. The air was hot and stagnant and I had little hope left of ever moving from this exact spot. My moment happened soon enough. The red headed girl started sprinting in the direction of her own net in pursuit of Ashley who had the ball. In one violent motion, she hip checked Ashley which sent her crashing to the ground. In the middle of the collision, my sweaty body was flung straight to the ground in front of Ashley. Ashley was the only one to see me fall. Looking at her eyes, she looked so panicked, worried and worn down to continue. I simply just winked at her and gave a thumbs up. It was almost like watching a slideshow, her eyes went from clear defeat to determination and hope. With one hand, she picked me up and with the other stood up. Ashley winked back at me and smoothly tucked me into her waistband. It was the last ten seconds and it was evident that Ashley had a penalty shot to win the game. Looking down at me one more time, she lined up her shot and kicked the ball with a beautiful backspin towards the top right corner. The goalie dived and the tips of her fingers touched the ball. It wasn't enough, Ashley had scored! Smiling, I was proud of Ashley for not giving up, despite being more than ready to fall back down. With all of todays events overwhelming my mind, I fell asleep watching as the whole team celebrated.


 


 


I woke up being lightly shaken. I was once again in the hotel but, next to my room! Ashley was holding me in her palm and around me, I saw Jess, Megs and Jazmine. “We know we treated you terribly and really want to make it up to you.” Said Ashley. “But first, we're going to see if we can get you back to normal by reversing what you told us you did. Ashley slowly raised her hand until I was an arms length away from the same door knob that started this whole fiasco. Reaching out, all eyes are on me as I reach towards the handle. With a jolt, I can feel a new sensation. As goosebumps travel along my entire body, I rapidly increase in size by the inch. As I finally reach my final height of over 6 feet tall, it was hardly possible to not have one's mind blown. Reaching out, I pull the entire group in for a giant hug and simply say “Thanks.” “So...” Said Jess. “We were wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with us and the team?” “Sure! That sounds awesome!” I say enthusiastically. “By the way, did you know you're like oh my god totally hot?” Stated Megs. Blushing pinker than I've ever been, I was saved by none other than Jason.


 


“Aye mate, what's this? Man, you shoulda told me and the whole team would have ditched the game!” Said Jason. “Sorry. He's taken.” Bluntly stated Jess. “And he's coming with us.” Added Ashley. With that, I grinned, walking away for the night past the jealous stares of the rest of the guys and the confused expression of Jason. “He'd never believe it.” I thought. “He'd never believe it.”


 


Presently, I was still at war on who I'd ask out: Jess or Ashley?

End Notes:

END.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4693