Jingle Bellies by welcometothejungle
Summary:

Caterina throws a big Christmas party, but the Rays Club suspects she may be seeking to stuff her tummy rather than her stockings.


Categories: Couples , Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 12490 Read: 49568 Published: November 05 2014 Updated: December 24 2014
Story Notes:

Well, I'm back! Sorry for such a long delay. This was originally supposed to be a Halloween story, but I just didn't have the time so now I've reworked my idea for the next big holiday. I've taken advice from my critics on my last story Snacks, and there will be much more of a focus on vore this time around, especially unaware vore.

Jingle Bellies is chronologically the fourth story in my Voreverse series, after The Party, Snacks, and Not-So-Happy Meals. This is also the first story I've written set after Not-So-Happy Meals, so it could be considered a sequel to that story (which some fans have been asking for). I would strongly recommend that you read my other stories before coming to this one, but it is not required as all will be recapped below (major spoilers, tho).

Also, anyone's who read any of my previous stories knows that I LOVE FEEDBACK!!! I don't care what you say, but I just LIVE FOR FEEDBACK in reviews section. It really makes my day to hear back from my readers, so please, please, please let me know what you thought of the first chapter!

1. A Bellyful of Trouble by welcometothejungle

2. Double Attraction by welcometothejungle

3. Hormonal Teenage Sleigh Ride by welcometothejungle

4. All I Want For Christmas Is You (In My Stomach) by welcometothejungle

5. Hunger and Lust by welcometothejungle

6. Underneath the Mistletoe by welcometothejungle

A Bellyful of Trouble by welcometothejungle

1. A Bellyful of Trouble

Buuuurpppp!”

            Caterina sat back and patted her full stomach. She had forced all her friends to give her their lunches. The new recruits to her clique after Alexis ate her old pack members. As she rubbed her belly, she reminded herself of how the bitch had been slowly digested inside her, pounding the walls of her tomb until Cat’s tummy had finished her off.

            “Was it good?” her new 1st best friend Abigail said.

            Caterina stuck her tongue into her cheek and thought for a moment. “Vanessa’s pizza was a bit shitty.”

            Vanessa, her 3rd new best friend gulped.

            Cat giggled. “I’m just kidding. But you’re now 4th best friend.”

            “Why?”

            “Because I said so. Now you’re 5th.”

            Vanessa went pale.

            Caterina’s belly stuck out a bit and it jiggled like Santa’s as she stood up, perfectly complementing her Santa hat and sexy red outfit that exposed her midriff and bloated stomach. “Now, who wants to hand my invitations?”

            Everybody raised their hand. “Abigail’s my 1st best friend, so she’ll do it…or else she becomes my least favorite best friend.”

            “Of course, Cat,” Abigail said, shaking.

            Cat handed her the big stack. “Have it done by the end of the day.”

            “Of course, Cat,” Abigail said. She ran off.

            The class bell rang and everybody filed out. Everybody except for Cat and Angelina, her least favorite best friend.

            “What is it?” Cat asked.

            “It’s…your belly,” she said, squirming and staring at it. Cat looked down as it glorped and ached. Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten so much, she thought rubbing her hand across the smooth skin and the hairs on her stomach.

            “What about it?” Cat said.

            “It’s so big…and…sexy. I’ve never seen such a pretty girl get such a big belly before, except on DeviantArt.” She snorted and laughed. “We should take a picture of this and put it on there.”

            “Maybe later,” Cat yawned. “What do want?”

            “Do you mind if I…touch it. I get really horny around food babies.” Angelina squirmed with excitement.

            Cat looked around. They were alone. “Yeah fine,” she grunted.

            Angelina ran up, got down on her knees and pressed her ear to Cat’s tummy, rubbing her hands all over it.

            What the hell is she doing? Cat thought.

            Angelina stuck her tongue out and licked the skin, forced it into Cat’s belly button and found some lint. She swallowed it and moaned, kissing her abdomen and listening to the gurgles.

            “I wish,” said Angelina, “there was someone I could be inside your tummy, Cat. To be churning in there with all your digesting food…” She smiled.

            Cat smiled too. She pulled the shrink ray out of her pocket. “Today’s your lucky day,” she said.

            And fired.

            Angelina was shrunken in a second and Cat scooped her up off the floor. The tiny girl screamed, but Cat opened her mouth and slid the snack in, pushing her all around her mouth and tasting her with her tongue while her cheeks suppressed the sounds of Angelina’s screams.

            Caterina moaned. It had been too long since she ate someone. Her belly was practically begging for another person to bang on its walls. So with a big gulp, Cat sent the girl down her gullet, her faint screams diminishing as she plopped into the stomach itself, which let out a glorp.

            Cat panted like a dog and rubbed her belly. “So good,” she said. She looked down at her full tummy, feeling it go to work on Angelina.

            “Be careful what you wish for,” she giggled. The party this weekend was going to be great. She was going to have a bellyful of fun. And a full belly, too.

            As her gut gurgled again, she opened her mouth and let it out.

            “Buuuurpppp!”

 

The Rays Club held their Monday meeting without much fuss. There hadn’t been a lot to talk about ever since Alexis had disappeared at Caterina’s house, along with all of Cat’s friends.

            “Lexi probably ate everyone, and then Cat did something to her,” Simon had suggested. “Maybe even ate her.”

            “We have to stop Cat before she does anything like Kelsey or Alexis did,” Francine said at their current meeting. Her boyfriend, Bobby, sat right next to her.

            “Word on the street’s that Cat’s hosting a big Christmas party this weekend at her place. Anyone who’s anyone’s invited,” he said.

            “Are we anyone?” Tommy asked.

            “We’re certainly someone,” said Simon.

            “Guys, we’re missing the point,” said Francine. “Lots of people, a shrink ray, and a party… Sounds like Cat’s going to pull a Kelsey…”

            Kelsey had been a hot girl and Tommy’s ex. At their friend Nina’s party, Kelsey brought a shrink ray and shrank Tommy and several other people. She ate a few people herself but fed others to the party guests without them even knowing it. In the end, Kelsey was shrunken down too and Alexis accidentally swallowed her.

            After that, Bobby had taken her shrink ray to a good friend of his, Professor Henderson, who examined it until Alexis ate him one night and stole the shrink ray. Her boyfriend Zack had then stolen it and used it to feed his vore fetish by shrinking many people and unknowingly feeding them to Alexis and Caterina. He had even fed Tommy’s girlfriend, the girl he had just had sex with the night before, Autumn, to Caterina before fucking her in the back of his car.

            In the end, Lexi had discovered Zack cheating on her and ate him before taking the shrink ray. With her gone, they had now traced the ray back to Caterina.

            “We need to go to that party,” said Bobby. “Cat’s a real bitch. If the power of the shrink ray could go to anyone’s head, it’d be hers.”

            Just then, Abigail swung open the door. “Cat wanted me to give these to you guys.” She handed out an invite to Tommy, Francine, and Bobby.

            “What about me?” Simon asked.

            “Sorry,” said Abigail. “She said you weren’t cool enough.”

            And with that, she left.

            “Just fuckin’ great,” said Simon, throwing up his hands.

            “Well, at least we can get in,” said Francine.

            “Yeah,” said Tommy. “That’s the easy part. We’ve been waiting for this opportunity ever since Henderson disappeared.” He stood up and looked around at the group. They had both fear and courage in their eyes, fear from seeing people devoured alive before them, but also the courage necessary to defend their school from hungry girls and strange technology.

            “Let’s go get that shrink ray back.”

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Well, there's chapter 1! I'm still very busy so this won't have as frequent an update schedule as Snacks did (nor will it be as long), but I can assure you that it will be done by Christmas! ;)

 

So, what'd you think?

Double Attraction by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the wait, but I've been busy :( This chapter is longer though, so I hope you enjoy!

2. Double Attraction

They pulled up in Bobby’s SUV at around a quarter to eight. There were lots of other cars and Cat’s Malibu beach house was lit up with red and green lights. They could see the ocean in the background. It was a nice calm night.

            Bobby turned around in the front seat. “You guys know the plan?”

            “We go in, try to get into Cat’s room and find the shrink ray,” Tommy said.

            Simon sighed. “And I stay here in the car and monitor you guys’ progress.”

            “Right,” said Francine. She was wearing a sexy, low-cut dress that showed a fair amount of her cleavage. Bobby couldn’t stop himself from smiling at her. She smiled back as Tommy and Simon rolled their eyes in the back seat.

            Francine leaned in and whispered something into Bobby’s ear. “Maybe after this is all over we should have a little fun and use that shrink ray to enlarge a certain part of your body.”

            “Sadly, I don’t think it works that way,” he smiled back.

            “Just get the fuck out of the car already,” Simon blurted.

            They did as they were told and walked towards the house.

            “Talk about déjà vu,” Bobby said. “This feels like the Kelsey incident all over again.”

            “Tell me about it,” said Tommy.

            Cat’s new friend Abigail was checking people off the list on one of Cat’s iPads. She liked to brag about how she had 10 of them all to herself. “There you guys are,” Abigail said nervously. “Let me just check you in –”

            She dropped the iPad, and it smashed into pieces on the ground. Abigail went pale. “Oh no,” she said. “I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead…”

            “ABIGAIL!” Cat thundered from within the house. She came out to see what had happened, wearing only a red bra and some white short shorts. “YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTS?!”

            “I’m so sorry,” Abigail said, terrified.

            “Get out of my fucking face!” Cat said, her face red as a cherry. She turned and saw them. “Oh, hey Tommy,” she continued, calming down. She leaned up against the door frame and pushed her long blond hair back and winked at him. He could hear her stomach rumble from here. “Let me show you around.”

            She grabbed by the hand and pulled him inside, leaving Bobby and Francine behind. They walked out into the big main hall where everyone was chatting and drinking egg nog. “You’re so hot, Tommy,” she said, reeking of desperation. “Who did you date last?”

            “Kelsey,” he mumbled.

            “Right, that bitch. Never did find out what happened to her.” Caterina’s last boyfriend, Aaron, had wound up inside her stomach at the last party and other than the fling she had had with Zack in his car, Cat was needing of a significant other.

            Maybe Tommy could have put her bitchiness past her, but she had eaten Autumn, and he couldn’t get that out of his mind. Sure, it had been Zack’s fault, but if Cat was truly planning to eat people tonight…

            And then Tommy saw her.

            She was standing around the punch bowl with her friends. She had long blond hair, but not honey blond, and gorgeous almond eyes. She had a slender frame, but noticeable curves in the right places. She had a warm smile, and he saw it spread across her face as she laughed at one of her friends’ jokes.

            And instantly, Tommy was in love.

            “Who’s that?” he asked.

            “Oh, that’s just Jenny,” she said dismissively. “Anyway, you wanna do something fun tonight?” She batted her eyelashes.

            “Maybe,” he said, pretending to be interested.

            “See ya!” she said, and walked off, her stomach rumbling.

            Tommy was already walking towards Jenny, who was wearing a green shirt that was short enough to reveal some of her tummy. He couldn’t break through her friends, though. They hovered around her like bees.

            I’ll have time to talk to her later, he reminded himself. He had a mission. Bobby and Francine came up to him.

            “Cat seems to like you,” Bobby pointed out.

            “Yeah, but hopefully not in her stomach,” he said. “What do we do now?”

            “She’d probably keep the shrink ray in her room,” Francine said. “We’ve gotta think of a way to get in there.”

            “We can probably just walk in while she’s distracted fucking some guy,” Simon said over their earpieces. They had gotten the latest ones that were less noticeable, but they would all have to take them off from time to time.

            “Like who?” Bobby asked.

            Just then, a big jock guy came up behind Bobby and grabbed him by the back of his hair. “Well, look if it isn’t the Bobby-Bee!”

            “Bobby-Bee?” Francine asked.

            “Middle-school nickname,” Bobby hissed. “How are you doing, Mark?”

            “Just fine,” he chuckled. “You want some punch?”

            “Not really.”

            “Too bad.” Mark spun Bobby around and socked him in the gut. Bobby fell over into Francine’s arms. “You take care of that one,” Mark laughed, and then headed off. Then Tommy’s eyes went wide with horror.

            He was approaching Jenny.

            “Hey doll,” he said, his hands groping her flanks.

            Jenny rolled her eyes. “What do you want?”

            “I want what you want.”

            “So you wanna go away?”

            “Nah. I like it right here,” he said. His hands started to move down into her white short-shorts. Her friends were staring on as if she were the luckiest girl in the world, except for one of them, a dark blond who was also very pretty, who stepped up.

            “Maybe you should go bother someone else,” she said.

            “Fuck off, Claudia,” Mark snapped. Jenny was unsure of whether or not to be turned on or afraid.

            “No, you fuck off,” Tommy said, stepping closer.

            “You talking to me?”

            “Damn straight he is,” Jenny said. “Maybe you should take his advice.”

            Mark was cornered by three people. His hand slid out of Jenny’s bottoms and he stormed off, then halted and spun around. “You’ll regret this, punk.” Then he walked off.

            “Thanks,” Jenny said.

            “Don’t mention it,” he said. “What’s your name?”

            “Jennifer, but my friends call me Jenny.”

            “Nice to meet you. My name’s Thomas, but my friends call me Tommy.”

            Claudia was watching the exchange go by as a big smile spread across her face, as if she were to say “Awwww”. Tommy realized she was more cute to Jenny’s sexy. In fact, they were both very attractive…

            “Well, thanks again,” Jenny said, and she walked off with Claudia in tow. She glanced back once with a smile on her face, as did Claudia, before disappearing into a crowd of people.

             Tommy glanced around at the neatly-furnished interior of the house and the beachfront view through the magnificent windows. There were Christmas decorations all around. And despite facing the prospect of a deranged cannibalistic sexy girl, he found himself inexplicably falling for two beautiful girls.

             “What have I gotten myself into?” he muttered.

 

Abigail saw Caterina looking around, and tried to hide down a hallway towards some guest rooms. She saw the girl coming towards her and started running down the hallway.

            “Abigail!” Cat hissed.

            She stopped dead in her tracks. “Yes, Cat?”

            “Didn’t think you could get away with breaking my iPad, did you?”

            “No, Cat.”

            “Good.” She took out a futuristic-looking gun.

            “Are you going to kill me.”

            “No,” Cat said, and zapped her. She was miniaturized in an instant. The beautiful giantess picked her up by the back of her shirt. “I’m going to have some fun with you first.”

            With her other hand, she unzipped her shorts.

 

Claudia and Emma were just about to begin an eggnog chugging contest when Cat came out. Abigail was still shivering up in a ball after what Cat had done to her. The memory of her wriggling around in there sent an erotic shiver up Cat’s spine.

            “I ate three pizzas once,” Emma said, showing the selfie of her with a big tummy from that night several months ago. “I can beat you easily.”

            “Yeah, well I ate more than anyone else in my family on Thanksgiving and the button on my shorts popped!” Claudia proclaimed, rubbing her stomach.

            “Alright then,” Jenny said, coming in. “Whoever can drink the most cartons of eggnog wins. When one stops, they lose.”

            “Sounds fair,” Claudia said.

            The two girls sat down on some chairs and each one was handed a carton of the stuff. “Let’s do this!” Emma proclaimed rubbing her belly.

            “Go!” Jenny cried, starting the timer.

            The two girls began to chug, sending the creamy, sweet goodness cascading down to their awaiting stomachs.

            An idea popped into Cat’s head. The girls finished their first cartons and someone took of the caps and gave them each a new one. Cat grabbed a fresh carton and opened up the lid.

 

Abigail was suddenly showered in light as Cat’s fist opened up. And then she was falling through an opening and splashing into a thick, creamy substance. At first, she thought she had been eaten, but she floundered to the surface to see that Cat had deposited her inside an eggnog cartoon.

            The girl’s massive eye appeared, staring through, then she saw her mischievous grin. For a moment, Abigail was certain that her mouth would open up and she would be taking a one-way trip to Caterina’s stomach.

            But the girl had other plans.

 

Claudia finished her second eggnog faster than Emma, and wiped some of it off her mouth. Cat handed her a new one.

            “Here ya go!” she said in a friendly manner. It was almost too friendly…

            “Thanks,” Claudia said, and took it. “Over the lips and past the gums, look out tummy – here it comes!”

            She opened her mouth and poured it in.

 

Abigail screamed as she rocketed down through the opening and into to Claudia’s mouth before the girl swallowed her and mouthful of eggnog in a gargantuan gulp. Then she was sliding down through the darkness until splashing into a big pool of eggnog in a dark, churning place that had a strange odor to it. But she knew where she was.

            She had been ingested by Claudia and was now in her belly. This was even worse than Caterina eating her because Claudia hadn’t even known that she just ate someone.

            “Claudia!” she screamed as more eggnog rained in from above. “Help me! I’m inside your stomach! Please, get me out of here! Claudiaaaaa…..!!!!”

 

Claudia finished gulping down the rest of the third cartoon, feeling quite full. But Emma was still chugging along, so she took another carton and started shooting into down. Her stomach protested and groaned, but she just rubbed it as she felt eggnog entering her digestive system.

 

It was getting hard to breath. So dark, so cramped, and she was drenched to the core in a stinky mixture of eggnog, saliva, and gastric acids. More and more liquid kept filling up the belly, which was ever expanding and sloshing around. “Somebody help me!” Abigail cried. “Cat, I’m sorry I dropped your iPad! Please, somebody!”

            She was going to die like this, in Claudia’s stomach. And no one would know but Caterina. That murderous bitch!

 

Cat tried to hide her smile as she watched Claudia’s and Emma’s bellies rise and fall. They were expanding and were pushing past the shirts to reveal some skin. It turned Cat on, but not as much as when Abigail had been in her pussy. That was what she lived for…

            Still, she could imagine Abigail drowning in all that eggnog as Claudia finished up the fourth carton and began on her fifth, which Emma was already on.

            She would’ve liked to do the same thing to Abigail, but she was saving her appetite for other people tonight. She could save getting a big, bulging, sexy tummy later and deal with the ache after the party. She needed to be on her A-game.

 

“Claudia, please!” Abigail yelled, pounding the walls of the girl’s stomach. But the giantess didn’t hear or notice her, because her belly let out a massive gurgle that shook everything. The tummy was almost filled to the max. Surely, Claudia couldn’t drink much more.

            But the eggnog level was rising, and soon she would she would pressed against the top of the stomach and wouldn’t be able to breathe. “Claudia, I’m begging you!” She was going to die here. Everything she had lived for…gone.

            She uttered the highest-pitch, ear-piercing scream that she could, but it was drowned out as the eggnog rose over her head and pressed her body against the pulsating stomach wall. Then she was gone, churning around in a digestive, gurgling abyss.

 

Claudia continued to chug even as her belly let out a massive gurgle in progress and ached unlike she’d ever experienced in her stomach before.

            Then, Emma stopped and groaned. “I…just…can’t.”

            I can, she thought, and finished the fifth carton in two more massive gulps, then dropped it to the floor. She looked down at her swollen tummy, with the entire lower half of her abdomen (including her belly button) visible. Emma’s was almost as big, but looking closely, it was easy to see that Claudia was the winner.

            She let out a loud burp and leaned back in the chair, just as Emma was doing. “There, there,” Cat said, patting the girl’s stomach. It gurgled beneath her and she knew Abigail was gone. Good riddance, she thought, turning away as Jenny comforted her friend.

            There’s going to be plenty more of where that came from tonight, Cat thought, and turned to see Bobby and Francine making out in a corner. A smile spread to her lips and a new idea formed in her mind.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Well, I hope you liked the unaware vore! Yes, I'm setting up a new love arc in this story, so I hope you'll enjoy where that's going to go. I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up, but the whole story will be done by Christmas! Also please, please, please, please review or share your thoughts, because I LOVE FEEDBACK. I don't care what you say, but hearing back from you all really makes my day!

Hormonal Teenage Sleigh Ride by welcometothejungle

3. Hormonal Teenage Sleigh Ride

Tommy looked up the stairs to the second floor, wondering where he find the shrink ray if he went up there. He touched his earpiece. “Simon, what’s the plan now?”

            “Well, I would like to come in and crash, but –”

            “No,” Tommy said, “Cat would probably eat any party crashers. Tonight, we’re putting an end to all this.”

            He sighed. “Alright, alright… First, locate Cat and then sneak upstairs and try and find the shrink ray. I’ll have Bobby and Francine tell you if she’s coming upstairs.”

            “Got it,” he said.

            “Who are you talkin’ to, weirdo?”

            Tommy spun around to see Mark and a few of his friends. “Imagining you’re talking to Jenny or Claudia, huh? Sorry pal, they’re way of your league,” Mark sneered.

            “Yours too,” Tommy shot back.

            Some of Mark’s friends laughed. Angered, he reached forward and grabbed Tommy by his shirt. A smile came to his lips. “I know what we’re gonna do to you…”

 

Bobby and Francine were still kissing in the corner. “Let’s go someplace a little more private,” she said.

            “I agree,” he replied.

            They found the nearest bathroom and went inside together, making sure nobody had seen them coming in. Then Bobby reached his hand up the bottom of her dress, down into the panties, and set to work.

            Francine moaned in ecstasy, her hand helping guide Bobby’s in and out. Her pussy was wet, but Bobby went as deep as he could go. “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby,” she moaned. They kissed and stuck their tongues into each other’s mouths, swapping spit.

            Francine could feel Bobby’s raging boner against her crotch, so she pushed him back onto the toilet with its lid down. Grinning, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Bobby smiled, closed his eyes, and tilted his head back to wait for what was about to come.

            Francine pulled down his underwear and went in. Bobby’s legs locked her in and she went for, full sucking power.

            “Yes, baby,” he groaned. “That’s right, keep going.”

            Francine moaned as she did it, her head moving in a rhythm. When Bobby finally ejaculated, she took all of his giz into her mouth and reared her back. Then she swallowed it all in one big gulp and smiled back at Bobby.

            “Tasty,” she said, rubbing her tummy. Then she burped.

            Had they been thinking logically, they would’ve ended it right there. But they were horny and in love, and the next thing Bobby did was to throw of his shirt and unzip Francine’s dress. He ripped off panties and she tossed away her bra.

            Then they stopped for a moment, and looked at each other standing there naked in that bathroom, with no one else around. Francine took a finger and ran it down Bobby’s chest towards his crotch while he stayed at her firm breasts.

            Then they lurched together on hormone auto-pilot and got down on the cool tile floor, Francine on top. She rode him into the hard surface until it hurt his tailbone, but he didn’t care. He was groping her flanks and kissing her boobs as they came down to meet him with each thrust.

            Christmas music was playing loudly outside the door, loud enough that they were sure no one could hear them. “Come on, baby,” he moaned. “You can do it.” His hands groped her ass as she planted a hand on each side of him and leaned up, closing her eyes and riding him like a one horse open sleigh all the way.

            He had to recharge after the big ejaculation last time, but when they finally reached it and he orgasmed his cum into her and their eyes opened to see each other smiling and wild eyed, they knew it was the best night of their lives.

 

Mark dragged Tommy by the ear out to the back patio. He saw where they were taking him: the pool.

            “Wait, Mark, stop,” he said.

            Mark just chuckled. “Only I can say when we stop. Just like in bed.”

            His friends laughed too.

            Tommy thought about the earpiece. He wouldn’t be able to communicate if they threw him in.

            Just then, a voice called out. “Leave him the fuck alone, Mark.”

            They all turned to see Jenny standing there, hands on her hips. Tommy was reminded how strikingly beautiful she was.

            “You stay the fuck out of this Jenny. This is what happens to people who oppose me,” he said, and gave Tommy a shove. The next thing he knew, his arms were windmilling as he fell back and splashed into the cold water.

            Jenny covered her mouth and Mark and his gang just laughed and walked back inside. She ran to the edge as Tommy resurfaced, gasping for air, and helped pull him out.

            “Thanks,” he said, shaking himself off. “That was refreshing.”

            She gave a little giggle and looked him up and down. “Mark’s a real asshole. Thinks he can own any girl he wants. Like we’re property or something…”

            “I don’t think you’re property,” he said. She blushed and he realized how nice of a night it was. The stars were shining and the waves were crashing on the beach behind her. It almost reminded of him the night he and Autumn first… No. He was over her.

            “Thanks,” she said. “So do you go to the same school as Cat, or…?”

            “Yeah,” he said. “Do you?”

            She nodded.

            “That’s strange. I thought I would’ve noticed a pretty girl like you before.”

            Jenny blushed. “And I thought I would’ve noticed a cute guy like you before.”

            He couldn’t help but smile.

            “You really think I’m cute?”          

            She nodded and started to come closer. He stepped back. “Oh, I wouldn’t want you to get wet.”

            Jenny just smiled. “I know how to fix that,” she said, and grabbed him by the shoulder. Then she jumped into the pool and pulled him in with her.

            Now both soaked to core, they surfaced and Jenny pulled her back. Tommy noticed that her shirt slightly more see through now and she wasn’t wearing a bra. He instantly got a boner, but Jenny pulled him close and they their lips beneath the starry night sky and the rhythm of the waves in the background.

            They made out for several minutes, but it felt like forever. When they stopped and she smiled into his eyes and he was drawn into her brown eyes, he suddenly realized that his earpiece was most certainly dead now and that Simon had no way of reaching him.

 

“Tommy, hello?” Simon called sitting in the car out in front of the house. “Shit!”

            He hadn’t been able to reach Francine and Bobby ever since he started hearing moaning noises and realized the two were probably fucking each other’s brains out. But in Tommy’s case, he heard a weird static noise, like a short circuit, indicating the device itself was broken.

            So he was alone.

            Then he saw her.

            She was gorgeous with blondish hair and a beautiful face and slender frame…except for her bulging belly, which she was rubbing and it looked as if she had a bad tummyache.

            In fact, Simon found himself inexplicably drawn to her and found himself actually getting a boner. She came right up to the car and he ducked down, not wanting her to see him. She leaned right up against the SUV and looked down at her massive stomach.

            “Ugh, I wish I hadn’t done that stupid contest…” He could hear her stomach gurgle from here.

            Go talk to her, he thought. This’ll be your only chance. How many times is a pretty girl like her going to be left alone at a party like this?

            Forcing himself, he opened the door, startling the girl. She gave a little shriek.

            “Oh, sorry,” he said, shutting it behind him. “Just wanted see if you were okay.”

            She looked him up and down and smiled. “That’s okay, I just didn’t see you there.” She laughed.

            “Yeah… What’re you doing out here all alone?”

            “Oh, sometimes I just get tired of everybody and just need to get away. Plus they kept making fun of me over this.” She rubbed her belly.

            There was a lamppost not too far from where they were, and at this angle it was silhouetting part of her face while illuminating some of her beautiful long hair, the hair on her arms and even on her stomach.

            She was beautiful.

            “Yeah, I know what you mean,” he said. “People can get tiring. Mind if I ask why…”

            “My belly’s so big? I just one an eggnog chugging contest,” she said, and burped.

            Her tummy gurgled and it sounded there was a lot of liquid in there.

            “I’ve got a really bad stomach ache, as you can imagine,” she said looking down and smiling slightly. Simon couldn’t get over how pretty she was. “What’s your name?” she asked.

            “Um…Simon,” he blurted.

            She giggled. “What are you doing all alone out here, Simon?”

            “I wasn’t invited, but my friends were.”

            “That’s terrible! And they just left you in the car?”

            He scratched the back of his head. “Yeah…”

            “Well, I don’t care what Cat says, you’re deserve to be at this party.”

            Somewhere a female voice called from within the house. “Claudia!”

            “They want me to come back in,” she said. “Want to come in?”

            Claudia. What a pretty name, he thought. She was clearly happy she had found companionship for the evening. “Um, sure,” he said. Why not? he figured.

            “Great,” she said, grabbing him by his hand and pulling him along with her.

            What I have gotten myself into? he thought.

 

Francine moaned and Bobby’s tongue went deeper into her pussy. They were still naked, but now she was lying on her back on the tile floor.

            It was the most erotic night of her life, and she currently had Bobby’s head locked into position right at her crotch.

            “Yes, Bobby,” she squealed.

            He lifted his head up. “You really do have the best vagina in the whole school!”

            She smiled and lifted her head up to look at him. “You tasted anyone else’s?”

            “No, but I can just tell.”

            Right then, there was the sound of a door being unlocked and – to the couple’s horror – the bathroom door swung open to reveal Caterina with a key in her hand and the shrink ray in the other.

            She shook her head. “Naughty teenagers, always having sex where they’re not supposed to.”

            Fortunately there was no one else behind her to see their nakedness, but Bobby had a bad feeling about what was coming next.

            And he was right.

            Cat brought down the shrink ray and fired. They felt a tingly sensation as they were miniaturized in an instant. The giantess scooped them up in her hand and brought them to her face. “I know what I’m going to do with you…,” she cooed.

            They heard her stomach rumble.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

What will happen next? Will Cat send Bobby and Francine on a one-way trip to her tummy or perhaps another female party guest's? What will happen with Tommy and Simon's new romances? Find out next time.

Also, PLEASE comment. I do not feel I have been getting enough feedback from this story and is not motivating me to finish this story. The more comments I get, the faster the next chapter will come out so PLEASE tell me what you thought about what's happened so far and what you think will happen next!

All I Want For Christmas Is You (In My Stomach) by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

So I realized that in Chapter 2 there was a mean character named Joe, and another mean character named Mark appeared randomly in Chapter 3. Truth is, I forgot I had named that character Joe instead of Mark, and they're really the same person. I've fixed it in Chapter 2 now, but just so you know, Mark was also the guy who was a dick to Bobby and Jenny earlier on, and when Tommy tried to intervene that's why he threw him in the pool.

 4. All I Want For Christmas Is You (In My Stomach)

As Tommy and Jenny dried themselves with towels found by the pool, Tommy realized that he hadn’t seen Simon or really anybody for a while. “Can you wait here?” he asked her.

            “Sure,” she said and smiled.

            As he walked into the house it glanced behind him to see her clutching the towel to her wet frame and smiling as he walking off. He hated to admit it, but she was even prettier than Autumn.

            People were still standing around and talking and drinking eggnog and eating stuff at the party, but Tommy couldn’t see any of his pals.

            It was weird. They had all just disappeared so quickly. He saw Emma leaning against a wall rubbing her big, bulging, gurgling tummy. He walked over.

            “Hey Emma, what’d you eat?”

            She belched. “Drank. Eggnog. Too much. That bitch Claudia beat me. No one’s ever beaten me at stuffing stuff in their belly.” He could hear the liquid gurgle in her stomach before the next burp. “Now I’ve got a bad stomach ache and too much eggnog sloshing around in there.”

            “Well look who crawled out of the pool!” Tommy heard a voice say behind him. He turned to see Mark walking towards them.

            “You got Emma pregnant, Tom-Boy?” he laughed at his own joke.

            “Sorry, Mark,” Emma said patting her belly. “Eggnog’s the father.” She burped again.

            “Right, like Tommy could nail a hottie like you,” he said. Emma blushed. Tommy realized now was a good time to slip away. He started to walk off, but Mark saw. “Where the hell do you think you’re going, Tom-Boy?”

            Tommy stopped. “I know where I’m not wanted.”

            “Damn right you do,” Mark said.

            “What’s going on?” a female voice said. They turned to see Cat coming towards them, still in only a red bra and short shorts.

            Mark’s eyes traveled from her boobs down her belly. “Hey, Cat,” he said coming closer. He put his arm around her waist as her stomach grumbled. He gave her tummy a pat. “You hungry?”

            She grinned. “You know it. Let’s eat.” Only Tommy knew the true meaning of that, what was really about to happen.

            “Let’s,” Mark agreed, and Cat led him back up the stairs.

            Emma laughed. “If Cat wasn’t a virgin before, she won’t be now!” But Tommy already knew she wasn’t a virgin. He had seen her fuck Zack in the back of his car and he probably wasn’t her first.

            Part of him wanted to call out to Mark, to warn him of what was to come. But he couldn’t. And the other part of him didn’t even want to.

 

Bobby and Francine were huddled naked in Cat’s shorts pocket when her hand came in and picked them out. The next thing they knew, they were falling into an empty glass placed by Cat’s bedside. The room was fitted with posters of hot guys and there was a bed in the middle. They looked to see Mark sticking his hand down the front of Cat’s pants. She was moaning in ecstasy.

            “Are we going to have to watch this?” Bobby said, knowing what was going to happen next.

            “I don’t think we have a choice,” Francine said.

            Mark tore her shorts and panties off and dove his face into her pussy. Cat moaned even louder and ripped of her bra. She fell naked back onto the bed as Mark ripped of his shirt. Cat grabbed his pants and pulled them down and he kicked them off before hovering over her. Then he went down and gave a pelvic thrust.

            “Yes, yes, yes!” Cat screamed. “Harder, baby, harder!”

            “You want harder?” Mark grunted. “You get harder.”

            He went in deep, riding her into the mattress as hard and fast as he could go. Cat was squealing and moaning. She pulled his head to her chest and he licked her breasts, taking time carefully run his tongue over each nipple. She groped his ass.

            Bobby and Francine closed their eyes. They heard Cat squeal even louder as Mark ejaculated.

 

Leaving Emma still looking down at her aching stomach, Tommy walked out the front door towards the car. It was time to talk to Simon in person and figure out what the hell was going on.

            “Hey, Simon…” he began. Then he stopped.

            The car was empty.

            He threw open the door. It was unlocked and all of Simon’s gear was there, but other than that, there was no trace of him. Tommy slammed it shut and spun around. “Oh shit,” he said, rubbing his face.

            Bobby and Francine, and now Simon were all missing. Had they been eaten? Had Caterina put them in Emma’s eggnog and they were now swimming around that girl’s belly? Had Cat eaten them herself or done something even more despicable? He stormed back towards the house.

            “Where did the fuck did everybody go?” he muttered.

 

Cat rolled over on top of Mark. “My turn, baby,” she said and took a deep thrust.

            Mark moaned. “Come on, Cat. Show me your growl!”

            She gave a purr, then growled and snarled and she went in again, driving him up her vagina as far as he go. “That’s all you’ve got?” she teased. “Make it bigger!”

            Mark moaned and pulled her ass down onto his groin as hard as he could as she rode him. Each of their teenage bodies were drenched in sweat, their hormones guiding them through this biological ritual.

            She climaxed and the two spasmed, rolling over each other and kissing everywhere. Cat fell off the bed. Mark lay back and relaxed. “Damn, you’re good,” he exhaled.

            Cat stood up and he clearly saw her naked form before her, staring at her firm breasts and her pussy. “Damn right,” she said, and took out the shrink ray from behind her back.

            And fired.

 

Tommy glanced left and right, looking all around the party. He couldn’t see his friends anywhere. Was he too busy kissing Jenny to notice something horrible happen to them? Had his hormones taken control and made him lose sight of the objective? It was like Autumn all over again.

            Last time he had gotten intimate with a girl and it had gone all wrong.

            And then Cat ate her.

            Sure that was before she went evil and it was Zack’s fault (and he himself found a new home in Lexi’s tummy shortly after), but Cat had always been a bitch.

            Time to end this.

            Then he saw Jenny beckoning to him outside. She had the towel behind her head and the way her arms were lifted were exposing more of her cute belly. He glanced at her, then around at the party.

            Then he got an idea.

            Two minutes later, the two of them were walking around the party together. Making sure no one was looking, Jenny gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Mark wasn’t as small as Bobby and Francine, in fact he was about two inches tall and lying on the mattress as a giantess naked Caterina picked him up.

            “Cat, what the fuck is going on here?!” he exclaimed.

            “This fuck,” she said, and rammed him into her vagina. Bobby and Francine grimaced and looked away. Cat lay down on her tummy on the bed with one hand at her pussy as she masturbated. “Come on Mark, go deeper!”

            “Jesus, this is fucked up,” Francine muttered, trying not to watch.

            Cat rode him harder and shoved the hand farther into her vagina. “I think I’m losing you there, Mark. Can you hear me?” she flashed a sexy smile.

            She rolled onto her back and took the hand out of her pussy. She rubbed her breasts and belly, squirming as she felt Mark enter her deeper. “Oh Mark, don’t stop,” she said. “What’s that?” She put her hand to her ear and pretended to listen, then looked down past her pubic hair. “You want to come out? Well, if you say so…”

            She rammed the hand back in again and moaned in ecstasy. It took her a while to fish him out, but her hand finally emerged with a shivering, wet Mark coming out for air.

            The giantess stood up and her passed by the glass. Mark saw and their eyes widened. “Bobby Bee! I’m sorry! Please, save me!”

            But they could do nothing as he was brought up to the giantess’s face level high above. Cat’s stomach rumbled like a monster roar. She rubbed it with one hand and glanced back at Mark, sizing him up with her beautiful blue eyes. “I’m hungry Mark, and I bet you’re just delicious…”

            “No, please don’t eat me!” he screamed.

            “Sorry Mark,” she said and dangled him above her mouth before dropping him in. She pushed him all around with her tongue and Bobby and Francine could barely hear him screaming. She stuck out her tongue and glanced to one side as if thinking, then decisively gulped.

            They watched the lump travel her throat and heard the teenager plop into her belly with a glorp. “Can anyone hear me?” came the voice.

            Cat was looking down at her stomach and Bobby and Francine’s eyes were on her abdomen as well.

            “Please, Cat! Help! Ahh--!” He was immediately cut off by a loud gurgle and the sounds of digestive fluids sloshing around.

            “Buuuurpppp!” Cat belched and rubbed her belly. “Bye, Mark. Boy, was he tasty…” Her gut continued to make digestive noises as she bent and smiled at the glass. “Now what am I going to do with you?”

 

“So who exactly are we looking for again?” Jenny asked as Tommy continued to lead her around. They were now walking down a hallway away from the rest of the party.

            “My friends Simon, Francine and Bobby,” he said. Jenny stopped and walked back to the entrance of another hallway. “What?”

            “Aww, Claudia…” she whispered, sounding cute.

            “What is it --?” he started. Then he stopped.

            At the hallway, Simon and Claudia were making out in a corner.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

There's only 2 more chapters! What do you think will happen with our characters? Sorry the updates have been so random, but this will all be finished before Christmas!

Please let me know what you thought of the chapter or just your thoughts on the story in general because as you know getting reader feedback makes my day!

Hunger and Lust by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Here's the second last chapter!

5. Hunger and Lust

Cat scratched her pussy as she held Bobby and Francine in one hand. “I don’t think I’ll eat you myself,” she decided. “My tummy’s still working on Marky-Mark down there.” She patted her belly, which let out a glorp.

            “You could let us go!” Francine’s tiny little voice piped up.

            Cat smiled. “Nah. I bet you’d be really yummy in some other girl’s tummy. Let’s see what we can do.”

            And with that, Cat shoved the pair into her vagina, squealed with ecstasy, and then put on her panties, short shorts, and the red bra. Then she reached down, felt around, and pulled them out, gasping for air and shivering.

            “Now you’ll be delicious…,” Cat said, licking her lips.

 

“Should we say anything?” Tommy asked. Simon and Claudia were still making out.

            “Nah,” Jenny said.

            Just then, Claudia snapped her head towards them. She was startled and jumped back. Simon noticed too, and the couple clutched themselves against the back corner.

            “Relax,” Tommy said. “It’s just us.”

            “Oh, good,” Simon said.

            “You know him?” Claudia asked.

            “He’s my best friend,” Simon said.

            “And Jenny?” Claudia asked.

            Jenny pulled Tommy close.

            “This’ll make it easy to double date,” Tommy joked.

            “No kidding,” Claudia said.

 

Soon, they were chatting and walking back out to the party. Simon pulled Tommy back.

            “Where are the others?” he asked.

            “I haven’t seen Bobby and Francine in a while,” Tommy replied. “Maybe I should check Cat’s room.”

            “I’ll occupy the girls,” Simon said.

            “Lucky bastard,” Tommy said, and then split off and saw the staircase. He went upstairs and saw a main lounge area, then kept walking along until he saw the door to Caterina’s bedroom. He opened the door. There was no one inside.

            He walked in and started looking around.

            Nothing.

            “Looking for someone?”

            He spun around. Cat stood in the door and he was reminded of how hot she was. She leaned against the door wearing only her red bra and white short shorts. Her right arm was on her hip, and the way the light was coming through the door made some of her blond arm hair visible. She tore of the bra, twirled on her finger, then tossed it away and walked towards him.

            He couldn’t help but stare at her breasts. “Like what you see?” she said, running her hands from her chest down across her stomach and then tore down the shorts and panties in one fell swoop.

            She now stood completely naked before him, slender but with sexy curves and a growling belly. “I’m hungry for something more.”

            “I know about the shrink ray, Cat,” he said. “What did you do with Bobby and Francine?”

            She giggled and rubbed her stomach. “They went down easier than Mark, that’s for sure?”

            “Mark?” he said, knowing his initial assumption was right. “What did you do with Mark?”

            She belched and then covered her mouth and giggled.

            He looked down at her stomach, which glorped and groaned with digestion. Was he too late? Were his friends in there too?

            “You ate him,” he said.

            “Guilty as charged. But with your friends… There still might be time to save them.” She gave a sly smile and he couldn’t help but get a massive boner. She was so sexy.

            “But first,” she said, “we’re going to have some fun.”

            Deep down, his hormones had wanted it. When she pounced on him and kissed him, he wanted to resist. But he gave into lust as she tore of his shirt, ripped down his shorts and underwear, and thrust herself onto his shaft, falling back onto the bed.

            She rode him violently, wanting him to know she was in control. This was her rodeo. She thrust, moaned, their bodies ached with hormonal rage and sexual attraction for each other’s bodies. Tommy pulled her down and her lips, then down and sucked on her breasts. She moaned.

            What are you doing, Tommy? part of him thought as his hands graced her flanks and groped her ass.

            He rolled her over. His turn. He thrust her down, riding his dick as deep as it could go. He hit her sweet spot. “Yes Tommy!” she screamed as the ejaculation came.

            His cum came spurting out of him like a firehose, directly into Cat’s pussy, down into her body. Part of him should’ve been worried they were going to make a baby. Cat wrapped her legs around his thighs and held him there, waiting until he had pumped the last of his cum into her. She was lying back, thriving around as the two teenage lovers gave into their animal instinct and satisfied their bestial desires.

            Then Tommy snapped out of it. He grabbed her by the shoulders and held her down. “Where are they?”

            “Oh, feisty!” she giggled.

            “Tell me,” he growled.

            “They’re in some of the eggnog cups downstairs. Waiting for a cute girl to come along and give them a one-way trip to their tummy.”

            “How do you know it won’t be a guy?” he asked.

            “Because I saw a group of thirsty and hungry girls hovering around that table. To get something from there, a guy would practically have to be swallowed by those girls to get the food or drink out of their stomachs.” She giggled. “And they won’t even know about it.”

            “You’re sick,” he said. “Fuck you.”

            “You just did,” she said, smiling.

            He pulled himself up off of her and then put back on his underwear, short, and shirt. “You can’t save them!” Cat cried out, watching him go with hands on each side of her naked hips. “You won’t – buuurp!” She looked down at her gut, which gurgled again. She rubbed it. “Don’t worry, stomach,” she said. “I’ll have something more for you.”

            She burped again.

 

Francine floundered to the surface of the eggnog. Bobby was doing the same in the next plastic cup over. “Bobby!” she called out.

            “Francine! Try to get out.”

            “I can’t, it’s too slippy.” She tried again to climb out, and failed. “Please Bobby, save me!”

            He tried to climb out too, but it was no use. “Just don’t worry, it’ll be okay,” he said, trying to think of something that would calm his girlfriend down. They were both naked and floating in eggnog amongst at least 20 other glasses filled with the same substance.

            Just then, there was thumping noise as a beautiful blond giantess walked towards them. She had a very pretty face, brown eyes, and a green top that showed off a bit of her cute belly.

            “Jenny, what are you doing?” one of her friends called.

            “Just getting some more eggnog,” she said, looking over her shoulder. “Want some?”

            Francine saw her friend, also very pretty, had a big, bulging tummy. Simon was standing next to her. “No thanks,” the girl said, looking down at her stomach. “I’ve had enough.”

            Then, without looking, Jenny reached right for the cup with Francine.

 

Tommy ran down the stairs. How could he have been so stupid? Bobby and Francine were counting on him. And he had been fucking the bitch who was trying to kill them. He had a duty to the Rays Club to protect them, and once again he had been having sex and letting his hormones get the best of him. No more.

            He tripped coming down the last few stairs and tumbled to the ground.

 

“Bobby, help!” Francine called, putting her hands against the plastic as Jenny grabbed the glass. She barely even looked at it as she lifted it up. Francine saw the table grow small beneath her and Bobby looking up from his own pool of eggnog.

            Jenny was still looking at her friends, but was starting to turn her head back.

            “Down here!” Francine screamed, trying to make a splash. The liquid was just too thick.

            Jenny closed her eyes and her lips began to open as the cup came closer.

 

Avoiding the stares of everyone, Tommy pulled himself to his feet and ran towards where the eggnog table had been. There he saw Claudia and Simon talking in one corner, and Jenny by the table bringing a glass of eggnog to her lips. She was closing her eyes and tilting her back slightly from the side profile shot he saw of her, and he was dumbstruck once again by her beauty. But then he realized.

            The eggnog.

 

Francine screamed. “Please, I don’t want to be eaten!” She put her arms out as if it would do something, but the power to save her life was not in her hands.

            She was brought up to Jenny’s face as the cute girl closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her mouth opened wider and Francine saw the cavernous maw reveal a black abyss of a gullet that awaited her.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

End Notes:

There's only one more chapter, but given that nobody posted any reviews on the last chapter, I don't feel very inclined to write it. I have had a very stressful past few weeks with my job and my girlfriend dumping me, and all I write for on this site is to get feedback. If I get enough reviews, I will write the final chapter and it will be out before Christmas. Otherwise, you'll never know what happens to Francine.

Sorry, I really should be in the Christmas mood. Just let me know what you thought and your thoughts for the final chapter too. Thanks.

Underneath the Mistletoe by welcometothejungle

6. Underneath the Mistletoe

Francine screamed and swam to the back side of the cup as the liquid tilted towards Jenny’s open mouth. There was nothing she could do as the liquid began to slide over the girl’s lips, down her gullet. Francine cried out as she entered the mouth and light disappeared.

            She turned over onto her tummy and reached out towards the front of the mouth. She saw the remaining eggnog sliding out of the cup as the teeth came down and the jaws closed. Then Jenny gulped, and she was sliding down her esophagus, disoriented, screaming, and then her cries were drowned out by the deluge of eggnog sloshing down to the stomach with her.

 

Tommy ran up to Jenny just as she finished off the glass. “Hey, Tommy,” she said and flashed him a smile. There was the sound of fluid emptying into her tummy, and she looked down and put a hand on her belly, which gurgled.

            She burped and then covered her mouth. “Excuse me.”

            No, Tommy thought. Francine or Bobby couldn’t have been in that cup. There’s still time. I can save them.

            He gave a little laugh, then whisked past her and started examining the eggnog cups all laid out in rows on the table.

 

Bobby was in shock. He had watched as the pretty blond girl had swallowed his girlfriend whole and naked, without even knowing it. The girl he had loved for so long. The girl he had laid with in Cat’s bathroom. The girl he had touched in many places.

            The girl who touched him.

            Gone.

            Eaten.

            To be digested. Slowly, probably. She would suffocate, scream, and slosh around in that girl’s tummy. But no one would hear her. No one would rescue her.

            And it was all because of that fucking bitch Caterina, Bobby realized. Suddenly, he felt a desire to be in there, in that girl’s stomach. So he could hold Francine close and naked one last time. So they could die together.

 

Tommy frantically picked up every cup, looking in each to check for Bobby or Francine.

            “Tommy, what are you doing?” Jenny asked behind him. Her tummy let out another glorp. He was really hoping they weren’t in there.

            He was picking them up so quickly he barely had time to look inside.

            Then a thought dawned on him.

            What if Cat had lied?

            What if she already ate them herself? Come to think of it, that would make sense. She had told him they had “gone down” easier than Mark had. They were probably already in Cat’s belly by the time he got up there.

            He felt shaken by the sadness of the loss of his friends, but felt less responsible for their deaths, knowing they were already in the care of Cat’s stomach acids by the time the two had sex. Still, that bitch had the shrink ray. And she had to go.

            He looked back behind him. Jenny, Simon, and Claudia were looking at him like he was crazy. “I…,” he struggled to find the words. “I…think the holidays are getting to me already. Thought I’d dropped a…special coin my father gave me last Christmas into one of the eggnog cups.” It was completely made up.

            Jenny looked down at her stomach. “Oh, did I…?” she asked, worried.

            “No, I’m sure it’s fine,” he assured her. “I’ll be right back.”

            He took off for the stairs again. “Wait, where are you…?” she began to ask.

            He realized they hadn’t been together for less than an hour and he already cheated on her. Though it wasn’t really his fault. Cat had forced himself on her. And he had been the one to stop. Still part of him thought he should’ve stopped sooner, while the other part said to keep going.

            But Jenny was way hotter and nicer than Cat, he reminded himself, approaching the bedroom. And she doesn’t eat people.

 

When Tommy had picked up the cup and not even noticed he was in it in his frantic panicking, Bobby had lost hope that he would be saved. He didn’t even want to be saved. He wanted to get swallowed by Jenny, to join Francine in her stomach.

            Jenny was a very pretty girl. Bobby couldn’t help by admire her slender frame and the beautiful light hair on her arms as she examined the cup where she unknowingly ingested his lover, wondering if she should drink more.

            She started to look over the cups, looking for one to choose.

            Wait, he thought. Maybe I have this wrong. I should get out of here, avenge Francine. Being digested with her won’t bring her justice. I have to think logically, he told himself.

            But then Jenny’s hand came down to grab her next cup.

 

Cat had put back on her white short shorts and was tying her red bra when she walked out of her room to meet Tommy in the open area next the balcony. There were a few couching and a bookcase up against the wall.

            “It’s funny,” she said. “This is where that bitch Alexis shrank us and ate my friends.”

            “And what did you do to her?” he asked.

            She burped and rubbed her tummy, then licked her lips. “She got what she deserved. Tasty little bitch, she was.” She burped again.

            “Bobby and Francine weren’t down there, you ate them,” he said.

            She laughed. “Silly Tommy, you’re girlfriend must’ve gotten to them first.”

            “What girlfriend?” he said, realizing he had been right in his first assumption. Bobby and Francine were in Jenny’s stomach, and it was all his fault.

            “Jenny. You’ve been staring at her all night. Maybe I should tell her about our little fling…over dinner.” She rubbed her stomach, which gurgled, still digesting what was left of Mark.

            “Don’t you touch her, you bitch,” he hissed. She peered over the railing and looked down. They were directly above the table with the food and the eggnog. There were a lot of uneaten sweets waiting for hungry teenagers to come along and give them a toasty winter home in a girl like Jenny’s belly.

            “I’ll feed you to her myself,” Cat said, pulling out the shrink ray.

            Rage shot through Tommy’s body. “No, Cat. This ends tonight.”

            He grabbed the shrink ray and they grappled over it. Then it went off as they tumbled over the railing, the beam miniaturizing them in mid-air. Then they were falling, falling, falling down towards the dessert table. Fortunately, the air was so thick that they drifted gently down onto a platter of sugar cookies like leaves in the wind.

            The shrink ray didn’t make the trip. It lay on the ground next to the railing on the second floor.

 

Jenny picked up the cup right next to Bobby’s and drained it in a few seconds. Claudia watched her exposed belly rise and fall slightly as the liquid entered her digestive system.

            “Ah…,” Jenny said as she finished the glass. Her stomach let out a slight gurgle and she looked down at it with a smile.

            “Hey,” said Claudia. “Why don’t you try to match this?” She patted her bulging belly, still full of eggnog.

            “Oh no, I’m good,” Jenny said, putting a hand on her stomach.

            “Come on, I dare you,” Claudia said. “Pig out at the dessert table, drink all the eggnog, whatever. I bet can’t get your belly as stuffed as mine, but when we each have food babies we can lounge around and sing ‘Jingle Bellies’.” She giggled.

            Jenny looked down at her stomach, then shrugged and walked over to the dessert table.

 

Cat and Tommy slowly came to their senses. “What the hell happened?” she asked groggily.

            “We fell,” he said.

            “No shit, dumbass,” she shot back.

            “We need to get off the dessert table and resize ourselves,” he said.

            “Nope,” she said, cracking her knuckles. “I’ve got you right where I want you.”

            She punched at him, but he ducked and socked her in the gurgling gut. She stumbled back. “How dare you hit me!” she screamed and launched herself at him. She pinned him down and straddled him. “You see, Tommy,” she said. “We could’ve just kept having sex and then I would’ve eaten you, digested you, come down to see the party guests off, and had a Merry Fucking Christmas. But you’ve ruined everything!”

            There were loud thumping noises, and Cat and Tommy turned to see giantess Jenny walking towards them. “Mmm, cookies,” she said and reached for their plate.

            Both Cat and Tommy were up and running before her hand could grab a treat and start munching on it, raining sugar crumbs down below. She moaned in pleasure and shoved the rest of the cookie in her mouth, chewed and swallowed, then reached out with her other hand to grab more food.

            They ran by the pie as Jenny drew out a large slice that could have crushed them both and brought to it to her hungry jaws. They kept heading toward a large gingerhouse display as an awesome Christmas song began to blare on the speakers around them.

            Just as he was reminded how much he liked the song, Cat tripped him and he tumbled onto his back. Looking up, he watched his new “girlfriend” swallow the last bite of the pie slice, and reach down for the bowl of Christmas tree gummies next to him. She picked up a handful and shoved them into her mouth, bringing up another slice of pie with her other hand.

            She’s going to eat the whole table, he thought, looking down at her stomach. At this size, both he and Cat could’ve nestled into her belly button. The digestive tract behind it let out a gurgle as more food landed in the girl’s stomach. Her abdomen was still pretty flat, but he knew that wouldn’t last for long as he got up and ran after Caterina.

 

Simon and Claudia watched Jenny dig into the dessert table, sending mouthful after mouthful of holiday goodness down to her tummy. Claudia’s stomach was still full and digesting, but Simon was getting thirsty so he walked over to the eggnog cups, wondering what Tommy had been looking for earlier.

            As he picked up the cup, his belly rumbled with anticipation. The eggnog here was so good. He was so busy watching Jenny eat, he barely had time to look at the cup as he brought it to his lips. But he did look, right before he was about to drink –

            And nearly screamed like a little girl. There was Bobby, splashing around in his cup, trying to make noise and get him to notice.

 

Caterina’s own belly let out a rumble as she hid around the side of the gingerbread house. Part of her wanted to get back to normal size, masturbate with Tommy, then eat him and let him digest like Mark, but she knew that wouldn’t be possible. She just have to give him a one-way trip through Jenny’s digestive system. The cute girl’s belly was started to get noticeably full, but she kept on eating.

            She saw Tommy run out to the hardened icing lawn and look around, leaning on a candy cane for support. He was getting tired, as it had been a tiring night between. Running, sex…nearly getting eaten. Now was her chance to finish him.

            She jumped out at him. He looked up.

            Too late. She punched him the chest and he fell back. She was going to straddle him again, but he jumped out of the way and towards the house. Jenny’s right hand came down towards them, but her eyes were closed as she chewed more pie.

            Cat had her back to the giantess as she broke the candy can in half and aimed the pointed tip toward Tommy. “You’ve always been a bitch, Cat,” he said, trying to buy time. “But as soon as you got that shrink ray, you went too far.”

            “There’s no such thing as too far, Tommy,” she snickered. “The shrink ray gives me power, satisfaction. It keeps me in control, like here tonight.”

            Tommy looked behind her. “Guess again.”

            Cat spun around just in time to see Jenny’s hand about to grab her. She screamed, but it was too late. The giantess grabbed her along with a bunch of gumdrops and chocolate ornaments and frosted icing that covered the lawn as Tommy jumped out the way.

            He watched as his girlfriend shoved the food into her mouth without even looking, chewed, and then gulped before looking for her next bite.

 

Cat screamed at the top of her lungs as she slid down Jenny’s esophagus and splatted into her stomach chamber. It was crammed with food and sloshing with digestive fluids. Eggnog, pie, gummies, and so much more churned around in here as Cat was smashed against a wall and started to bang on and scream as hard as she could.

 

Tommy had thought that Cat had been chewed up and put out of her misery before digestion got to her, but she had somehow avoided being crushed. Then he heard her calling “Tommy, fuck you! Fuck you, you fucking, fucking, fucking dick! Save me! Get me out of here! Jenny!”, which was barely audible over the mashing of Jenny’s teeth and the gurgle of her now-distended gut.

            Her shirt had shown off about an inch or so of her midriff before, but now her belly pushed beyond that and she looked quite bloated, but didn’t seem to care as she smashed the gingerbread house and sent it down into her bowels in a few mouthfuls.

 

More chewed food rained down from above. The stomach was already cramped, but now it was getting hard to breathe. The sludge around Cat’s body made it nearly impossible for her to move, and more stuff was coming in and piling around her. It smelled awful in here. She wondered how Mark and Lexi had felt when they were in her belly.

            No, she thought. They deserved that. I don’t deserve this. I need to get out. “Jenny!” she cried.

 

Jenny gulped sent the last of the pie down to her stomach. “Ugh,” she said, putting a hand on her tummy.

            “You can do it!” Claudia cheered.

            Jenny ate the last of the gummi trees, then started on a bowl of M&Ms and other candies.

 

The food sludge was working like a quicksand, dragging Cat down and crushing her from all sides. Either that, or Jenny was eating so much that there would no room left above her. She was being buried and squeezed at the same time. Right now, everything below her bra was beneath the sludge, a level that was rising. It stung at her skin. She couldn’t feel her left leg.

            She screamed out in anguish again.

 

Jenny’s tummy glorped and gurgled so much, that she had to stop. But Claudia wagged her finger. “Don’t be a pussy,” she teased.

            Jenny smiled and put a hand on her stomach. “Well, it’s just for fun,” she said. “Okay.”

            Using both hands, she shoveled the Christmas treats into her mouth. Chewing, mashing, swallowing.

            Tommy watched as the lumps traveled down her throat.

 

The gastric sludge was up to her neck. “Please, Jenny! Don’t let me die like this! Tommy, somebody! Save me!” Cat tilted her head back and cried as she struggled to breathe.

            “No! No, no!” she was screaming as the mix of digestive fluids and foods continued to rise. “No, anything but this. Jenny, please! Noooooo!”

            Then the mush covered over her head. Her left arm was still sticking up as the ingested material continue to pile in and fill the entire space up, expanding Jenny’s stomach and giving it its bloated appearance. Her hand was raised up for a little while longer, until a mouthful of chewed M&Ms buried all that remained of Caterina once and for all.

 

Buuuurpppp!”

            Jenny looked down at her stomach, surprised she had been able to let out such a big belch. Tommy wasn’t surprised at all, seeing how her belly was almost distended as Claudia’s was. Her tummy glorped and gurgled, and it looked like she was going to be in for a rough stomachache.

            Now, Tommy realized, I have to get out of here. But how?

            Just then, Simon swooped in front of her, still carrying a full cup of eggnog. “Great job,” he said, briefly giving her belly a pat and then scouring the remains of the dessert table.

            “Um, thanks,” Jenny said, still looking down at her aching tummy.

            Claudia came over and gave her a hug. “I knew you could do it!” she said.

            Simon used the distraction and, after spotting Tommy, scooped him up and plopped in the eggnog. What was going on?

            Then he looked next to him. Bobby was alive, treading in the liquid and looking very much shaken.

            “I’ll be right back,” Simon boomed to the girls, who were comparing food babies.

            He ran to the stairs and whispered: “Where’s the shrink ray?”

            “Next to the railing, upstairs!” Tommy yelled.

            Simon heard, and carried them upstairs. He picked up the device where it lay, took them to the nearest bathroom, took them out of the eggnog and placed them on the tile floor, and adjusted the shrink setting to grow.

            “Here goes nothing,” he said, and fired.

 

It had taken a few minutes for Bobby and Tommy to shower out the eggnog, but now they sat drying their damp clothes with Cat’s towels.

            “So Cat?” Simon asked.

            “Singing Jingle Bellies in Jenny’s stomach,” Tommy said.

            Simon nodded.

            “Who’s Jenny?” Bobby asked.

            “The one who ate the dessert table,” Tommy explained. “My new girlfriend.”

            “She swallowed Francine,” Bobby said. “Right in front of me.” He was still shaken.

            They all had a moment of silence. “I’m going to go home,” he said, throwing off the towel and storming off.

            “We found love tonight,” Simon said, “but he lost his.”

            Tommy nodded. “Francine didn’t deserve that. I just can’t believe Jenny ate her…”

            “It wasn’t her fault, Tommy,” said Simon. “It was an accident. Cat’s the one to blame.”

            “At that bitch is dead and we have the shrink ray,” Tommy said.

            “Yeah…,” Simon said, looking it over.

 

Tommy came down the stairs only to be greeted by Jenny, who threw her arms around him. He could feel her bulging belly pressing against him.

            “You fall in the pool again?” she asked, wondering why he was wet.

            “You could say that,” he said, staring at her stomach. It was so weird, knowing that Caterina and Francine were being digested in there…

            “What?” she asked, and giggled. Her eyes lit up as she stared into his. She really didn’t know, he realized. She swallowed two human beings tonight, and she didn’t even know.

            I’m going to keep it that way, he thought. I’m not going to drag her into this Rays Club business. Not like Autumn. I’m over Autumn, he finally realized.

            As Jenny’s stomach let out another gurgling noise, she looked up. “Hey, we’re underneath the mistletoe…”

            He looked up too. There it was, dangling above them. He looked back into her gorgeous eyes.

            Then they leaned in and –

            Jenny burped. She covered her mouth and put a hand on her glorping stomach. “Sorry,” she said. “I’ve got a bad tummy ache.”

            “That’s okay,” he said, giving her belly a rub, feeling her fine blond hairs and her stomach churning and digesting in there. Then they leaned in again and kissed. Tommy forgot about all that had happened that night, because he was here, he was in love, and it was Christmastime.

 

Claudia and Jenny waved goodbye and headed off to the car, singing Jingle Bells but replacing the lyrics with “Jingle Bellies” and other words about their aching stomachs.

            “Merry Christmas to all, and all a good night!” Simon jokingly called after them.

            The girls giggled, then got in their vehicle and drove off. Tommy looked behind them at the house. The red and green Christmas lights were still burning bright, and the music was still playing. Many people were still inside, not knowing what had become of their party host.

            Tommy looked up at the beautiful starry night sky. “Nice Christmas presents, huh?” he said to Simon.

            “Well, we did lose Francine. But I’d say finding new love and getting the shrink ray back is a pretty good deal,” Simon said.

            Tommy was still stargazing. “Yeah, at least we can keep it out of the hands of people like Cat.”

            “Yeah… But there’s one burning question I really want to know the answer to…”

            “And what’s that?” Tommy asked.

            Simon looked up at the sky too, as if pondering something. Then he spoke.

            “Where did it come from?”

THE END

 

End Notes:

Well, that concludes the story of Jingle Bellies! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I will be back in the New Year with a Valentine's Day story.

 

Please let me know what you thought of the ending and have a wonderful holiday!

 

P.S. Me and my gf got back together.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4676