Ysera by Xxana
Summary:

The story of several young men as they are enveloped in strange events beyond their comprehension.


Categories: Scat, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6059 Read: 31731 Published: October 21 2014 Updated: October 24 2014
Story Notes:

This story is currently in progress, and I will update it slowly as I see fit.  Unlike my many short stories, it is my intent to have this be significantly longer, so expect more to come as days go by.

1. Prologue: Ysera by Xxana

2. Drinking is Always Good by Xxana

3. The Maid by Xxana

4. Crash goes the Party by Xxana

5. Preparations by Xxana

Prologue: Ysera by Xxana

Darkness flooded the night sky, a deep blackness that enshrouded the ancient ruins below. Rats raced between mossy pillars and grotesque statues, elements that served to prevent entry from the curious or misguided. Clouds hung invisibly overhead, releasing a steady torrent that battered the wizened stone and traced down the rivets and cracks into the depths below. Many had followed the rain, few had returned. The ruins were by no means empty. Three levels below the damp surface a woman of gentle features lounged, arms wrapped lazily around soft rests that adorned the sides of her extravagant chair. Deep scarlet and topped with gemstones, it was her favorite spot to lounge. Not that lounging was her favorite activity by any means, no, she enjoyed a far more avaricious set of games to whet her tastes.

 Magic came naturally to Ysera. Yet lust and deviance came to her in far greater capacity. To her, the world was a bauble, a plaything. It had been half an age since she had become so mentally twisted. Yet she loved what she had become. If she was to be in possession of power, than she saw it only fit to be used to her liking. She raked delicate fingers through silky platinum strands of lengthy hair, whipping them backwards and around in a sly curve that outlined her ears and drawled around her left shoulder. With a flick of her wrist, she popped a grape into her maw, chewing methodically. Ysera eyed the figure in front of her, a knowing look of dominance that seemed to frighten the poor child. Licking her lips, she curled a single extended finger into flexion, beckoning the girl forwards. She was quivering, noted Ysera, perfect. The fear always heightened the pleasure, and the pleasure was the reason for the fear. Ysera spread her legs as she edged forwards to the precipice of her seat. The drapings she wore failed to cover her nethers to any extent, instead leaving provocative gaps that allowed her pet to see the target of her labors. Ysera let her finger relax, tip directed downwards, and the girl crawled forwards to the base of the chair. With a sudden jerk, Ysera grabbed the girl's hair, yanking her forwards and underneath her scanty silks. Face to face with the plump lips of Ysera's labia, the girl began to lick, cautiously yet tenderly. Ysera moaned softly.

'Mmm. Perfect, my pet. Remember what I've taught you. Thats it.' Ysera encouraged. Her body relaxed deeper into the embrace of the girl's plush, ruby tongue. How splendid it was to have her own human slave, to worship and please her. Ysera pressured harder, forcing the slick limb to slide between her labia, stimulating the lower edge of her vagina. She let her flavored secretions dance along the girl's tongue and down her throat. Her ecstasy was building, and Ysera urged her pet with sharp tugs, fingers entwined inside matted brown locks. The faint cries of pain from the form beneath her sent acoustic vibrations that pulsed forwards along her exposed pussy. Each gasp was echoed as it stimulated Ysera's clit, and each tug that thrust the girl's tongue inwards amplified her excitement. With a final jolt, Ysera surpassed her peak and expelled a stream of sweet watery delight that splashed the girl's brow and drawled down her cheeks like tears.  And yet, perhaps the girl was also crying.  Ysera hardly cared.  A pitiful plaything was useful until it's labors were complete. Leg snapping forward, Ysera kicked the girl at shoulder level, her body falling backwards to lay curled supine like a helpless pup. With a banishing wave of her hand, the girl flipped and began to crawl away; a rat scurrying towards the darkness that shadowed the rear entryway. It led to her cell, where she would await further command from her mistress. A rodent and its cage, they were made for each other.

Ysera relaxed once more. Pooling beneath her pelvis were the afterthoughts of her pleasure. It was inevitable, and so she paid it no mind. She was already pensively lost in her designs, desiring a new set of machinations be set in motion.  Ysera desired further entertainment, preferrably of the male variety.  Such was her fancy, young men that fit so perfectly inside baubles or trinkets, and were delectable in a variety of dishes.  Perhaps she would send Karin out to fetch a hapless new soul.  Reaching into the bowl of grapes once more, her hand returned a small clear marble. Inside, a small man was struggling, falling headlong as he was lifted towards her face. Ysera failed to notice; casually she pressed the globe between her lips, feeling it roll slowly back, and swallowed. Only once she felt the ball wiggle down her throat, headed towards inevitable digestion, did Ysera notice that her snack had disappeared from its nest within the grape bowl. What a wonderful night it was turning out to be. And if she was lucky, Karin would bring a new plaything for her devilish enjoyment. She rose slowly, her bare footfalls inaudible from the dark world above. It was time for a little more fun.

 

Drinking is Always Good by Xxana

'Fuck you, these dice are loaded.' shouted Rane.

'Hah, that or you just suck at games of chance, my friend.' Jared retorted.

The dice had come up snake eyes, again. Rane took two coins from his pocket and flicked them across the table to Jared. He looks angry, thought Jared as he slipped the die into his jacket, I should make it up to him. Looking around the room, his eyes stopped dead when he noticed the girl. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. They always are, he mused, especially when I'm drunk. Still, she was exceptionally gifted as far as her ass and tits went. Damn.

'Hey Isen, look at that girl, she's hot right? I know I'm drunk, but holy eff.' His whole lot of companions turned to meet their mark. Five sets of wide eyes would now stare intently at the poor woman, standing in the corner all alone. She didn't appear lonely, but surely she was. For why else would a girl of that rare beauty be perched alone on the far side of the bar. Her eyes turned to face the group, but quickly darted away, focusing back on her half-emptied cup of mulled wine.

'Yup, she's a fine specimen that one. Her appearance is only made more radiant by those gorgeous locks that lay abreast her soft shoulders. And that necklace accents her pillowy mounds all the better.'

'Holy fuck Isen, you normally sound like a smart dweeb, but I had no idea you became a poet after a third cup of ale.' Wrat scoffed. He spat at Isen's feet, a glob of pale snot globbing onto the boy's dark boot. He shook it off with disgust.

'And you my friend Wrat, are naught but the vilest of creatures to walk this lengthy plane. Named of the rat with a rodent's face to match. You could never conquer such a maiden fair.'

Jared watched, one eye focused on the ravishing figure by the bar, the other enjoying the sight of Wrat exploding in anger, fists flying towards the flesh of Isen's face. He missed, of course, he was blind drunk, and stumbled to the dirty tavern floorboards. Isen poured out the end of his drink onto Wrat, a stream of amber ale that sputtered against Wrat's back as he recovered. Isen laughed, they all laughed. But Jared's true trajectory still lay on the features of that mysterious woman. She noticed his laugh and returned a quick smile. Then Wrat kicked out at Isen, missed and caught Cairn in the shin. That, was a mistake.

The hulking lad rose from his drink. A huge grin spread across his face as he lumbered from his stool. The foot that thudded into his ankle hadn't budged his thick calves. Still, Cairn always enjoyed a touch of violence himself, all in good fun. The wall of muscle lay his sole to rest on Wrat's chest as the boy flopped over. Cairn let himself lean slightly, forcing his heel into Wrat's sternum. The sopping youth let out a yelp.

'Get off! Argh! Get off me you ogre. God damnit your feet stink! Let me go!' Cairn eased slightly, and the sniffed loudly.

'I don't smell it. Tell me Wrat, do they stink of manure perhaps? I was working the field most of today, and I might have accidentally stepped in some. I probably should have wiped my feet before I came in, but you'll have to do...'

Wrat wrestled furiously, finally releasing himself from underfoot. He jumped to his feet, frantically rubbing at the spot of unknown brown muck that laced his clothing before pacing off to the bar with a huff. Everyone laughed again, even Rane. Between the girl and the scene at their table, he seemed to have forgotten the coins that Jared now slipped into his trouser pocket. From across the room, a stout boy with plump cheeks strutted towards the far end of the bar, clearly intent on wooing the stranger.

'Steady yourself lads!' he pointed to the corner, just as the boy approached his target. He leaned in, nearly planting his sharp nose in the girl's ample bosom before her hand lashed out and slapped hard. The group hastily wrapped their hands around nearby implements: the table legs, their seats, each other. Boom! Uproar followed as the short boy fell down to the floor, flat on his ass, neck still craned forward as the floorboards quaked. He shuffled backwards and rose. With a quick shake and a mocking bow, he turned away from the lass and sauntered towards the table. Cairn was nearly doubled over in laughter as the boy arrived, the table near collapsing under his weight. Tears were rolling down his face and into his drink. He slammed his fist into the table and it shook.

'Ahaha! Guess that didn't go quite right, eh Pinchy? Ahahahaha!' his words streamed out between tears of laughter. Pinchy's face was beet-red with embarrassment.

'I'm really not sure what I did wrong! Naturally, I forewent cliche pleasantries and complimented her on her silver necklace. And when I tried to get a closer look, she hit me! I was just checking for symmetry, you know? I mean, would hate to have to let her know that she was a lopsided angel, could be fatal. Nothing that ample bi-manual massage couldn't have cured, naturally. Still, her loss I guess.'

Pinchy sat his generous arse down beside Cairn, who immediately wrapped his arm around the shorter boy's shoulders. Pinchy sagged under the giant's embrace, Rane pushed a drink across the table to rest directly in front of the sulking boy's eye line.

'Don't worry, Pinchy, I'll show you how it's done. A girl like her could never resist my, ahem, wit and charm.' prattled Rane. Excusing himself from the table, he gave his linen shirt a quick ruffle and started towards the woman. His back arched and chest peacocked, Rane practically strutted. What, an, idiot, thought Jared. He watched intently as his unlucky gambling comrade strode with drunken deliberation past the other tables of patrons. Unwavering with inebriated determination, Rane leaned in along the bar an arm's length from the girl. Jared watched as Rane uncurled his usual stream of banal remarks with practiced ease. Bored with the inevitable failure of his drunken mate, Jared turned back to the group.

'I've got two bits that say he strikes out as hard as Pinchy.' Somehow, Pinchy sulked down into the table even deeper, chin now planted against the wooden table with a defeated expression. Wrat returned moments later, two mugs of liquid confidence nestled in his fists. He purposefully plunked next to Jared, and opposite Cairn, who smirked menacingly and cracked his knuckles.

'Where the fuck is Rane? Wait, did he go hit on that bimbo? I mean she's got a nice rack, but she has to be a slut, they always are.' Wrat twisted, glancing across the room before turning back. 'Don't see him, maybe his stupid lines finally worked. Seven hundredth time's the charm they say.'

Really, thought Jared as he confirmed Rane's disappearance. He finally got one? Hah! What a lucky ass. But as Jared's gaze returned from the corner and back, he saw Rane with the girl in tow, turning the corner to the cellar staircase. Off to fuck in the cellar? Well at least he'd have plenty of booze to sanitize his cock if she did have ample venereal disease to match her ample breasts. Still, perhaps they should crash his little party. Once they were in the act of course, maybe give it a bit.

'There he is, off to the basement.' remarked Jared. 'We should probably pay the couple a visit in a few minutes, just to make sure they are behaving.'

'A few minutes??' sputtered Isen, foam dripping down his patchy beard, 'Hell, he's probably already finished and passed out.'

 

The Maid by Xxana

Karin led the young man down the familiar steps. A twinge-worthy creak escape with each footfall. Not exactly the stealthiest of exits, but she hardly needed concealment. After all, she had been sent by her mistress to be noticed by the drunken idiots that inhabited the tavern after night fell. Simple minded men made simple prey, and they made perfect playthings. Karin forced the thought away, it's very presence turned her gut into a knot. Ysera's influence was twisting her, but she fought to maintain a sense of humanity, even if she was not permitted to act upon it. No doubt the 'games' that her mistress enjoyed were pleasurable, but it was a contorted and vile pleasure. Still, she couldn't prevent the faint moisture that formed between her legs as she pictured the task she was set to perform.

A burning sensation against her breastbone jolted her back to the present. The necklace she wore was more potent than any shackle. Ysera transmitted her will directly to Karin through the device, commands and sensations that taunted her will. And its abilities did not end there. Karin no longer struggled to remove the implement, she knew that it would encircle her neck for as long as her mistress desired. Several attempts at its removal had proven futile. Even as she reached a hand absentmindedly to the chain, she felt her mind shift, focusing her towards her task. The boy, Rane, was now to be transported back to her mistress's lair. The method of capture was always explicitly designated by Ysera, to both humiliate her prey and Karin alike. And yet Karin couldn't help but smile at the thought of pleasing the voice that infiltrated her mind. She knew better than to struggle, so much simpler it was to follow the path set before her.

Karin turned to face the young man. He was meaningless to her, she could have chosen to take anyone from that crowded room of filth. Poor boy, he had no idea what he was getting himself into. She had been taught many roles: the maid, the wildcat, the seductress. Tonight the maiden would suit her needs.

'I've never done this before, and it's so cold and dark down here, hold me?' she spoke faintly and jutted her chest outwards, shivering. Her bosom vibrated before his eyes. His gaze remained fixed on her chest, his cock slowly expanding inside his trousers. Still feigning confidence, he wrapped a toned arm around her waist and pulled Karin in close. She squealed, the picture of innocence, and lifted her gaze slowly to meet his eyes. She darted in and pecked his lips, then withdrew, blinking shyly. He motioned in, pressing his lips to hers, tongue prying her to allow entry. She complied, exhaling deeply, and grabbed the front of his shirt. Fiddling with the buttons, he reached down to aid her as she clumsily undid the first two. Karin let her hand rest at the top of his trousers, appearing cautious as her hand slid along towards the top button. With the final button now splayed apart, she let her hand glide down his zipper before tugging at his trousers. He watched with a proud look, nodding as she unwittingly unveiled his partially erect cock. A dribble laced his slowly expanding head, and Karin let her finger wipe against the tip, catching the droplet on her fingertip. With a curious look, she lifted it to her lips. Her tongue slid out, tasting the salty fluid before encasing her fingernail within her moist mouth and sucking absentmindedly. He watched, entranced by her display. His penis was now fully engorged, resting on a slight upwards tilt, ready for insertion. Letting her moist finger trace down his sternum and his abdomen, it left a small slick trail as it arrived to his navel. She withdrew slightly, only to drop her hand downwards to clasp his cock in a firm grip. Her palm now encircling his shaft, she slid it forwards and back, her palm riding the pole from base to the lower edge of his head. He groaned, clearly enjoying her tantalizing embrace of his firm member. Karin leaned in, bringing her lips in close to his neck. She took a small amount of his flesh into her maw, generously sucking until his skin began to swell, slowly turning a ruddy purple as she worked. She repeated herself on the opposite side as he shifted himself to force his cock harder within her grip. His own secretions had begun to moisten her hand and with watery fingers, she released the clasp that suspended her dress. The delicate fabric clung to her skin as it descended, slowly revealing her naked breasts, then stomach, then pubis, before landing in a heap around her ankles. She stood fully naked in the soft torch light of the basement, save the silver necklace adorned with a small red gemstone that still rest along her neckline and dipped between her breasts. As the robe fell and revealed her exposed form, his eyes widened and breaths drew faster. Her body was a feast for his intoxicated focus, and he was ravenous. Suave and demure now discarded, the boy drew close and reached a hand to her vulva, toying with the sensitive lips beneath calloused digits.

'Mmm, that feels nice, but I want so much more.' Karin heard herself say. Her breasts pushed tight to his chest, the necklace bounding forwards to a swift contact. With a gasp, the young man recoiled, a small imprint left in the shape of the gemstone. His face a look of sudden terror, the man slowly descended, body shrinking in abrupt fashion. Within moments his shoulders no longer reached her knees, then his reach no longer above her ankles, until the process finally stopped. Standing mere inches tall, the form below could swim in clothes that he wore minutes ago. But now he was the ideal size for her mistress. He would be far easier to transport at this size as well, not that Ysera would permit Karin to simply carry the diminutive male within a pocket or satchel. No, instead of a prison of cloth, the boy would endure a prison of flesh as the voice from the amulet requested. Karin bent down to grab the boy, bringing him close to her face.

'I'm afraid you are coming home with me, as a toy. But first, we'll have to put you away where you belong.' her voice taunted. Karin felt herself bringing the human figure around her hips and back towards her rounded cheeks. She let her opposite hand slip between the protruding fatty hills formed around her tight ass. Spreading slowly, she brought Rane in close, facing him to the tight pink rim that marked the entrance of her anus. Its puckered form still clenched tight, it awaited the arrival of its passenger. Karin pushed the boy's head to her tensed hole and exhaled. Gradually, the entrance relaxed, and the head slid inwards, encased within the warmth of her rectum. With increased pressure, the body soon followed. Finally, the feet were introduced by the tip of her index, diving inwards to follow and encase the form adequately between constricting bands of muscled colon. Karin withdrew her finger with a casual 'pop', allowing her asshole to relax to form a wrinkled seal. Squirming emanated within her bowel, the pressure arousing nerves that coaxed forth a steady stream from her vagina. Pleasure flooded through the necklace, filling her mind, throbbing inside her chest and electrifying her clitoris. Karin couldn't wait to shit her passenger into a toy and force him inside Ysera. Or perhaps her mistress would prefer to have Karin swallow the boy after his extrusion, still coated in the residue of his confinement within her anus. Or maybe she would wish to see the boy struggle as he was compressed beneath a pile of excrement. It didn't matter, Karin would answer obediently, if only to feel the resurgence of bliss that penetrated her being. It was pure ecstasy. Her will had departed for now. Yes, now she would serve.

 

Crash goes the Party by Xxana

Isen felt the sweet intoxication flowing in his veins. He swallowed another swig of his fifth amber ale. His quizzical smile was obvious, and he loved it.

'Man, how long has it been? I have never, hic, considered Rane to be a man of stamina or virility. Knowing him, he's probably got her cuddled up in the basement. What a sap.'

'Ahh, give the man a chance. He finally scored for once, let him have this.' replied Cairn.

'Maybe I haven't drank enough, but I'm actually with Isen on this one, it's been like, an hour. Maybe they snuck out the front without us noticing, but still, I'm curious to see how the happy couple is fairing.' added Jared.

'I'm with the oaf on this one,' snapped Wrat. 'Fuck him, let him add a few more sores to his cock. You can get all the juicy details in the morning, Isen. You poetic perv.'

Isen had already tuned out the wiry one. Whenever Wrat opened his filthy trap to spew more idiocy, and it was always idiocy, Isen ignored him entirely, and the insults that would inevitably follow. He lurched on the edge of his seat, nearly tipping over before Cairn's hand tugged his shirt, righting him with steady surety.

'Urp. Thanks Cairn. Almost took a nosedive. Still, I need to relieve myself. No, no. I'll be fine. See?' Isen chimed. He stood, cautious hands braced on the table's edge, until both his legs were sturdily planted beneath him. The drunken waddle that followed was anything but elegant, but Isen didn't care. Blurred tunnel vision aimed directly at the lou, he bee-lined for his destination. Three stumbles and one brief stop to hold back vomit later, he turned the short handle and entered. It was empty, thank goodness, he hadn't knocked. Isen proceeded to complete his business before lurching forwards. His attempts to prevent himself from tilting sideways or falling on his face proved successful. But then the floor shook.

It lasted a second, if even. What in the god's name was that, thought Isen. A seasick sensation flooded him, as the floor shuddered, and he turned, spewing haplessly on the base boards. Sausage? He didn't remember having sausages. What was he thinking about again? Oh yes. The floor. He was definitely getting used to the room spinning, but the floor shaking was brand new. Best he investigate. It had come from below, he was sure of it. And the only person he knew to be residing in the basement was Rane, and that delightfully well-chested friend of his. He would be an incorrigible friend if he didn't go down and check on them, just to make sure they were all right. And if he ruined there fun, so be it. And if she was naked, well, at least he was doing the right thing.

Cairn could hear Isen retching from the midst of the crowded bar. The fellow came by it honestly, he was no drinker, so this was all expected. But when Isen opened the door and immediately turned towards the staircase to the cellar, Cairn felt a pang of guilt. He should probably save the lost lad before he rolled down the steps and cracked his fool head

'Guys, I think Isen is attempting to investigate our romantic friend, and I'm a touch worried that his sea-legs are less than adequate for the hike. Anyone want to help me save our scholar's noggin from winding up a bloody pool on the stones?'

Jared turned to see Isen fiddling with the handle that led to the basement. He immediately rose alongside Cairn, and the two headed towards their pitiful friend at a brisk pace. Pinchy plucked up, and followed in tow, short legs unable to keep pace with his vertically-gifted companions. Wrat scoffed and finished his drink. With a slam, he stood and casually pursued. The group arrived just in time to watch Isen falling forwards into the stairwell, having tripped himself on some invisible obstacle. Pinchy, dove forth to save his friend, inadvertently sliding into Isen's legs and boosting him towards an inevitable tumble.

'Woops!'

Isen felt himself falling. This... this was not going according to plan. Some unseen force was toying with him. First he had tripped, and now something had kicked out his legs. And things had been going so well too. And as the third stair approached his rapidly descending skull, someone grabbed his ankles and lifted. Perhaps angels really were real! Isen flexed his neck to see the Cairn's lower half, muscled legs that were planted firm. No, not angels, giants, but still, thank goodness for those. With a sudden flip, the world righted itself and Isen stood, staring at Cairn's muscled chest, with Pinchy laying nearby in a heap. Jared stood patiently next to the big lad, and had his usual look of satisfaction. Maybe he had emptied his stomach completely, or maybe it was the adrenaline, but Isen didn't feel nauseous, despite his rapid inversion and reversion. He grinned wide. It was about time these goofs followed him, instead of following that Jared fellow like blind sheep. Yes, his intellect would surely lead them to victory, and there was no time like the present. With a flourishing twist, Isen pointed himself to face the staircase once more, and took a deliberate first step. His foot never contacted the next landing.

Persistent bugger when he's drunk, thought Cairn. Reaching forwards again, he wrapped his forearm around Isen's chest and lifted. With the lad nestled tightly in his armpit, Cairn gestured to let Jared go first. Isen flailed his neck wildly, but he wasn't about to escape Cairn's grip. He settled quickly when Cairn took a step down into the dimly light basement. Well, if Rane hadn't heard the door open, he surely heard the ruckus. At least he'd probably have his pants back on before they all barged in on him. Might be that the girl would be dressed too. Crying shame, that. With heavy footfalls that rattled the entire frame, Cairn reached the bottom and looked around. Pinchy walked directly into him, face pressing into Cairn's back.

'Guess they ain't here' offered Cairn. Jared nodded. But as he turned to haul Isen back up to the main floor, a pile of clothing caught his eye. Haphazardly strewn next to a nearby ale cask lay a set of trousers and a linen shirt. Either Rane had left bare-assed, or he was still down here. Pinchy had already waddled over and begun to pick through Rane's leftover garments. Something didn't feel right. Cairn searched the casks and the walls, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Jared was investigating as well, he must have sensed something amiss as well. His hands ran along the walls, gently rubbing against stones of poor architecture, rough and grimy. Cairn watched intently, seeing as Jared's fingers caught with a halting jolt. Shifting his hands upwards then down, Jared revealed a small yet distinct crack concealed by the filth of an age. Withdrawing his hand, fingernails now black with embedded debris, he waved Cairn over. Naturally, Cairn complied, still cradling his drunken passenger in his forearm and stood next to the wall.

'I think I've got a good idea what to try here.' offered Cairn. Jared nodded again, easily reading Cairn's next move. Cairn pushed hard with his opposite palm, muscles tensed and sinew bulging, the panel did not move. He had no intention of giving up there. With a swift twist, Cairn slammed a forward kick into the wall. It groaned as he rebounded, nearly dropping Isen to the floor with the recoil. But instead of yelping, Isen still had that stupid grin on his face, a smirk that slowly parted into a laugh.

'I might be able to offer a little help here. But perhaps first I'll regain my footing, with your permission of course, Cairn.' Shrugging, Cairn released his grip. Isen thudded face first to the ground. He yelped this time. Slowly collecting himself with stuporous flair, Isen crawled towards the now obvious split in the wall. Raising a finger high over his head, he slowly motioned it forwards.

'And this, my friends, is how you find a trapdoor!' Isen exclaimed. His finger continued forth, at a ridiculous snail's pace, only to land a small outcropped stone. Had that been there the whole time, thought Cairn. He may be wasted, but Isen was still an observant twat, he figured. Watching Isen casually lean sideways, the wall rumbled as it shifted horizontally. A dark passage lay before them, a unknown tunnel to some unknown location. Cairn looked to Jared with a puzzled look. Jared shrugged. Turning back to the doorway, Cairn watched as Pinchy slipped through and took off at brisk pace. Isen was already stumbling into the darkness when Jared finally decided to join the idiotic duo. Wrat appeared from behind a cask, Cairn hadn't noticed him standing there in the shadows this entire time. With a sly nod, he too ducked into the poorly lit passage.

'I fucking hate tunnels, fucking spiders, fucking bugs, fucking...' Wrat continued as he paced along.

Too late to turn away now, thought Cairn, as he struggled to slide through the opening. He took a few steps forward. Couldn't see a damn thing. He could still hear Wrat complaining as he ventured forth into the darkness. With a small click, the entrance quickly withdrew, sealing him in complete darkness.

'Guess I've got to babysit these twats' Cairn muttered. 'Here goes nothing.'

His thumping footsteps echoed down the tunnel as he pursued his companions. It was going to be a long night.

 

Preparations by Xxana
Author's Notes:

Ysera stood absentmindedly in the bright chamber, hands pawing away at a set of jangling crystalline fixtures. The two dangling implements were suspended by thin wire, opening into exquisitely carved cylindrical shapes. As she batted each one, it rebounded off the over, producing a sharp 'clank'. She twisted the wires round one another, and then let them unfurl, watching the forms spin around as they uncoiled before smacking each other once more. Ysera could feel Karin returning, could sense her arousal at having a plaything stuffed inside her tight exit. She let her own excitement flood into the amulet, and felt Karin's footsteps quicken in response. The girl would be back soon, and Ysera already had a performance in mind for her pet.

A warning impulse filled her mind. The passage from town had been reopened. She felt two figures enter. Young men by her best judgment of their size. Divination and monitoring were no small feats, and one could not expect a perfect glimpse into the distance. Alarms repeated as the threshold was passed by even more followers. A total of five, the largest one at the rear, had entered before the stone door had finally shut. They would be coming to join Ysera. How delightful. Was this Karin's doing? Ysera probed the girl's mind through her necklace; she was entirely ignorant of her pursuers, solely focused on returning to please her mistress. Yet now Ysera had to decide how best to greet her unexpected company. She doubted half of them would even find their way to the lower level. The ruins were hardly a safe place, and the unprepared so infrequently graced her presence. Either way, a few would likely join her collection alongside their friend. What unlucky souls, she mused. Or lucky, it was all about perspective. With the right attitude, perhaps they would enjoy being rammed inside Karin's pussy, or being digested by Ysera's little pet. Ysera projected her anticipation, and felt the girl's pace increase once more.

She would have to decide on a fitting greeting, and so Ysera returned to her thoughtless activity of smacking and twisting the hanging baubles. The figures inside didn't seem to enjoy being rattled, but Ysera loved watching them struggle. It helped her concentrate. She let her eyes follow the small figures imprisoned inside the cylinders, sliding and falling as their cells spun and clashed. Filled to waist height with urine, the two humans were repeatedly dunked into the sloshing yellow fluid. With a smile, she flicked one of the cylinders. As it overturned, the man inside was coated in the golden shower, only to have the process repeated with its righting. The creature inside sputtered and spat, the fluid clearly having gagged him. Ysera had no intention of letting them out. They would live in their for quite some time, assuming they didn't drown. Karin was forced to feed all the toys in Ysera's collection as part of her duties, preserving the humiliation of their broken spirits.

Inside her bowels, Ysera felt her snack from earlier finally shifting. The boy had easily digested alongside the grapes. Her body rarely differentiated food from her playthings. He would be little more than a well-formed brown mass within her colon, waiting to be ejected. Ysera turned to find a chamber pot in which to expel the young man, or whatever was left of him. She had devised a fairly modern system of toileting, that involved a series of piping to carry away the remains. Slumping onto the seat, Ysera sighed, feeling her bowels as they hurried along the fecal remainder of her snack. Ysera bore down, adding her own force to the effort. Her anal sphincter slowly expanded, the creased log smoothly sliding through the widened opening before finally dropping into the bowl. It left a small brown trail as it slid downwards. Ysera didn't mind the smell, it was a subtle reminder of the inevitable fate of those toys designated to spend their final moments as a bulge within her throat. She loved teasing the poor men: comparing them to simple foodstuffs, relating how much she enjoyed their struggles down her throat and inside her belly, the soft blended logs that they would eventually become. The very thought made her quiver; she thoroughly enjoyed their struggles of terror, almost as much as feeling them finally slip into her stomach and begin to churn. Perhaps she would let one of her evening guests utilize that very route.

She wiped herself clean with disposable fabric, and dropped it within the bowl. It partially covered the stinking heap that slowly drifted towards the pipe at the base. With a simple press of a lever, a gush of fluid poured from the rim, swirling around the log before finally ushering it into the depths. The water could still be heard, pushing the piece of refuse off to join its predecessors in a pile of sewage and muck far below. Ysera found it oddly poetic that her little piles of shit would be reunited as they decomposed into the soil. A fitting end for her insignificant playthings. Ysera lifted herself from the seat, leaving the room to find a few additional toys with which to fuck her little pet. She had so many guests tonight, and she needed to prepare. After all, a thoughtful hostess would arrange a fitting welcome for each and every one of them.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4647