Post apocalyptic GTS world Part 1.2 by anton1991
Summary:

A small story between the first and the soon-to-come second part. Enjoy :)


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6213 Read: 19052 Published: October 02 2014 Updated: October 08 2014

1. Cahpter 1 Infiltrating by anton1991

2. Chapter 2 Stealth (Crush) by anton1991

3. Chapter 3 The Park (Vore) by anton1991

4. List of characters, names, data, length, etc by anton1991

Cahpter 1 Infiltrating by anton1991

Foreword:

 

This is some kind of follow-up on the first part of the series. It focuses on a small squad  sent by the rumored settlement in the former city of Aabernaa. If you don't remember this, or simply haven't read it, check it out in chapter 6 from the first part. It starts about six or seven months after the kidnapping of Oliver and Oumou, and Starla, and Franklin.

Like I said, it's just a small follow-up, almost a stand alone if you will, so I probably won't add more chapters than 3 or so.

I will also start writing in Libre Office Writer, and not in a notepad. So thank God for that. And one small note, a few minor changes have been made. Sorry, I just thought that that would work better. Example: Clerence Yenotin's height has been changed from 6”2 to 6”5.

Also: http://puu.sh/bWUF7/242b329723.jpg . That's the link to a screenshot (not a virus or anything it's perfectly save), it shows the map of East Europe. The red line represents The Wall, and the blue line is a sea blockade. The Capital of the Empire is in Minsk (all the way up North).

Enough talking, enjoy !

 

- - -

 

"Alright Clerence, are you ready?" The squad leader asked the former member of Oliver's team. They were hiding in bushes, observing the giant wall that surrounded the Empires heart. Behind him laid his fellow Special Force members; Grozdan Mateev, Mladan Sokoloff, his twin brother Danail Sokoloff, Viktor Vodenicharov, and the former member of Oliver's squad: Clerence Yenotin. The survival expert. She could shortly blend in with a Giantess group thanks to her exceptional height, that of 6”5. Though still small compared to most Giantess', it does occur that a Giantess grows only a little bid, so most don't ask questions.

And right next to them, sat Gerald, who had recovered from his wounds. He was found by Austrian scouts who came after the Giantess Bintou had been spotted, to see if there were people alive. After Gerald had told them about Olive, the Austrians in Vienna sent a message to Byzantium that explained the situation. They had to infiltrate The Wall through Lithuania, find Oliver and get out.
The only Giantess' at the North side of The Wall were actual Giantess', and a few Ginormous'. The region there was specially build for those two, so it shouldn't be hard sneaking around there through the giant objects.

These men are the Special Forces of Byzantium. It's not the historical city in Turkey, but the name of a resistance city in Denmark. The name was given to the city because of it's gigantic walls and mighty defense. Every attempt to get into the city by the Empire had failed, and the Giantess' gave up after the casualties became too high.

“Alright, here's the plan.” Rog, the squad leader says. He is armed with only a sword, and carries a small jar of Datura with him. A very strong poison. Put enough of it on the sword, and even a Giantess will die. The other team members are equipped with auto-rifles and silencers. The ammo they carry aren't normal bullets. Normal bullets barely go through the skin of a Giantess. Hollow-points, however,
have proven very efficiently against the strong skin. All of them carry five clips with them.

“Go to the gate guards over there.”  Rog points at the strong and dangerous guards that stand in front of a giant gate-door.

“Tell them, that you lost your access pass. They would never let you in without it, but because you wear clothes they should let you in. When they ask you why you're trying to get into the Northern part, because of your smaller height, tell them you have a sister living there. Give the name “Samantha Ribbens”. She is a Giantess spy working for us, and had even made contact with your Vault, and she'll confirm it.”

“Understood. And then what?” Clerence firmly replied.

“Not too far from the entrance, you'll find a path that leads to a staircase that'll take you to the watchtower.”

Rog points at a look out tower. It's over 200 feet high. On it stands some sort of harpoon, with a rope attached to it.

“That harpoon machine was build long ago as a siege defense weapon, but got abandoned shortly after the war ended. Shoot it down, and we'll be able to climb up the rope. Understood?”

“Yes.” Clerence nods and walks toward the guards.

6 minutes have passed, and Clerence approached the guards. Through their optics, they can see Clerence and the guards talking. After a minute of talking, 1 of the guards starts to talk to ham radio. Shortly after,  Samantha walks out of the gate. She nods, and Clerence walks in.

“So far so good.” Danail says, with a concentrated look on his face.

“Yes, but why are we even doing this?” Grozdan asked.
“For all we know, Oliver can be dead. If they're after his DNA, all they need is a drop of blood, or something else from his body. If they'd just sent a limb to Istanbul, we'll have to drag his body out of The Wall, 'unseen', and make it back to Byzantium before his limb reaches Constantinople.”

The others nod, and look at their squad leader for a reply. He had made a strong point. Why risk the lives of some of the finest soldiers the resistance has to offer, for a meager chance of finding a probably dead man?

Rog coughs. He knows Danail makes a good point.
“We have reason to believe that the Empire doesn't even know he's in there, or even found yet.”

“Not know? How can they not know? The Empire has been searching for 'him' since the beginning, and so have we... if this isn't big news...” Viktor was cut off by Gerald.

“Our spy informed us. Nobody know yet. The Giantess that took Oliver and the rest must be keeping them hidden. Samantha is trying to find out who took them.”

“Wait, finding out? So we don't know where we have to look?” Viktor started to get a bid angry.

Gerald sees this, and tries to calm him.
“We know her name is Bintou, she's African and serves as some kind of war hero for bringing the African resistance down. It shouldn't be hard tracking her down.

“That's great and all, but..” Viktor was one's again cut off. Not by Gerald this time, but by a giant spear that was shot into the ground 10 yards away from him.

Rog had greatly underestimated the impact of the projectile. It came down like a cannon ball, and the shock wave threw them away. It sounded like a bomb had exploded. Gerald quickly grabbed his optics and looked at the guards. Luckily, none of them were reacting to the noise the must have heard. The team slowly got up and started to climb up.

Chapter 2 Stealth (Crush) by anton1991

It was amazing. The watchtower reached as far as 200 foot high, and it was quite a sight to behold.
The team was waiting for Samantha to come back from her search. And in the meantime, they looked through their optics to take a good look at the city. It had sadly served as a frontier for a long time during the war, but much of it remained untouched. Not even the nuclear bombs could bring her down, though much of it remains radioactive.

The former royal palace survived the war, and had kept its beauty. You can find the National Museum not far from the palace. The gigantic museum wasn't as lucky as the royal palace. Part of the roof had collapsed, and the entrance seemed to be blocked by the collapsed roof.

“Samantha's back. Let's go.” Clerence says.
One by one, they walk down the stairs. The stairs were designed for the Giantess', and taking a step down is basically like getting of the top of a car. How Clerence was able to make it so fast up, and without breaking a sweat, impressed the team and Gerald.

After 5 minutes, the team was finally down. To their relieve, Samantha is the only one they can see.
“Did you get the info we need?” Rog asks the Blond Giantess.

Samantha wears black jeans, heels, and a red T-shirt. Her breasts aren't that big, and her face with make-up.

“Got everything we need.” Samantha replied.
She takes a map out of her right pocket, that revealed the Giantess area inside The Wall. Samantha pointed at a red Circe, that was drawn around a mansion.

“This is the house of Bintou Ouangrawa. This woman is a famous figure here. Back when she was a Behemoth, she lead several attacks on the resistance in Africa, thereby destroying the resistance in the continent. Her main weapon was fear. She made examples of tribes and rebels that didn't surrender. Most surrendered at her sight, so it took her only 6 years. Amanda Heuvels was so impressed, she  offered her the promotion the moment she came home. In short: Make absolutely sure she can't catch you.”

“Thank you.” Gerald calmly said.
“Will you take us there?”

“I will take 2 of you to my house, which is nearby. Sorry, I can't carry any more without somebody seeing you. I will meet the rest of you at the Western entrance of The Grant Garden. It's a giant park in front of the Palace.”

“Sounds awfully risky sneaking around here for hours. Couldn't you have taken a bag or something with you?” Mladan asks. The look on everyone’s face looks disturbed and tensed. It'll take hours to reach that point. And reaching it unseen is a difficult and risky task.

“The message that Vienna sent got intercepted by a ham radio here. Yes, they can do that. Can't believe you hadn't figured that out. Anyways, everyone knows that there is a Giantess here who is hiding him here, and the MP searches every house, garage, bag you carry with you...”

The look at the Special Force team turned into an embarrassed one. It was a kinder garden mistake to assume that the radio messages couldn't get intercepted.
“So, who are the lucky bastards that join me?” Samantha asked.

After looking at each other, and nodding a bid, they quickly came to an agreement that Viktor and Danail would go with her. Samantha crouched down and picked them up. Viktor went in the left pocket, Danail in the right. Samantha wished the others good luck and walked away. Even though she had small breasts, Samantha did have a pretty big butt. It showed of great in the tight jeans.

“Stop staring soldier.” Rog slapped Grozdan on the back of the head, who was staring at Samantha's ass as she walked away.

“Sorry, sir!” Grozdan laughingly said.

“Keep up that attitude and I'll demote you to janitor at our base camp. Now, let's move out people!”

The team rushed to the nearest wall, and walked on sliding their backs against the wall. The first thing they see is a small football field. (Soccer). Small, as in, small for the Giantess'.

6 giant women were playing football. They are playing in an intense mode, and go in pretty aggressive. It looks more like wrestling at some points. Jumping upon each other, pulling on the others hair, tackling each other and aiming for the ankles.    

The women were fully concentrating, and it was easy slipping by. Even at a distance you can feel the ground shock when 1 of them falls.



The team has been walking for 2 hours, when they reached a shopping mall. They take cover in a nearby bush and Gerald takes out his optics.

“My God.” Gerald says with his mouth widely open.
“You must see this.” He says to the others.

“Jesus Christ, this can't be real... what the fuck.” Mladen is just as shocked as Gerald, and soon the equally shocked reactions from the other followed.

“There must be hundreds of them. How is this possible?” Mladen hands are shaking, and can barely speak normally.
“Hundreds, only going in and out the entrance of the mall? How many are there?”

“Must be thousands of them. How did we not know?” Rog says, mostly to himself. He takes out his map and looks into it.
“Come have a look. I hadn't paid any attention to it, but look at this.”

The others crouch down next to him, and look at the map. Rog shows them the number of houses in the Giantess area.

“It's safe to say that there are at least a thousands of those houses.” Gerald says in disgust.
“And think about this. I bet that there are many living together. We can assume this, right?”

“They...” Mladan has trouble talking after what he saw. He clears his throat and tries it again.
“They must be building an army. Do you think they're planning to strike again? I mean, they captured all those surrendering people in Africa a few years ago. What if they all gave them 3 doses?”

“No.” Rog dryly says.”
“No, they wouldn't do that. Benan Belik knows that most, if not all, would refuse to fight for them and they would get them fighting against the Empire.”
“What ever it is, nothing has changed over the past century. If there already are 1000 houses, they had 1000 Giantess' a long time ago. They can't build any more houses since they don't have the machinery and the materials. They must have been hiding them, to strike with a secret force.”

They all went silent for a while, until Clerence spoke out.

“Look.” She pointed at half a dozen women in MP uniforms. They were ordering all Giantess' to get in a line, and display any bags or purses they carried with them.

“Fuck. Fuck, fuck, no, shit!” Mladan curses in himself.

“What is it?!” Rog asks

Mladan pointed at an MP that was searching through the bushes on the other side, and next to her, another MP that was looking behind walls and stands.

“Shit, they're searching through possible hiding places. What do we do when they get here?”

“Just shut up and calm yourself. Don't say another word or they might hear you.” Clerence puts her hand around his mouth, and the team goes quiet.

After 10 minutes of searching, one of the MP's had gotten to the bush where the team was hiding. She stood right next to it, and pulled the giant branches apart, hoping to find something. The giant hand came closer and closer to Gerald, who was now just protected by a small layer of branches. He closed his eyes and appeared to be praying. The final layer was pulled out. Nothing was covering Gerald now.

Just when the MP's hand was above Gerald, one of the purse and bag searchers called out for her.

“Miranda, come over here!” The MP pulled her hand back and rushed over to the second line.

'Miranda' pulled out what seems like a big taser gun. Through their optics, they could see a woman laying on the ground, with 2 MP's on her, 3 more surrounding her and another 1 that took something out of her purse.

“So you are the one.” Says the MP that took it out of her purse.

“No, no I swear to God! That's not the one you're looking for! I'm not the one!” The woman screamed out.

“Holy shit, that's a man!” Mladan said, and Rog shushed him.

“Clerence, is that Oliver?”
Clerence shakes her head.

Through their optics, they saw a white, squirming man in the hands of the MP. He was nude and had bruises all over his body. He screamed something but it was unclear what.

“Who is this then?!” The MP started shaking the poor man around.

“It's Benno! Just Benno, not the one you're looking for!” The woman was almost crying now.

“Very well, I shall believe you.” With that she let go of Benno, and he fell 60 feet down to the ground. Blood starts poring out of his mouth, legs and arms. His entire lower body is covered in blood. The pain he must be in. It's easy to say he broke a lot of bones. But he was still awake. With all force he had, Benno tried to get up from his back into a sitting position, but it fails.

“I think we have been perfectly clear these last few weeks about NOT bringing any little people with you on the streets. Now look what happens to him.”

With them she lifted her black MP shoe up, and crushed Benno with all the force she had in her powerful leg.

End Notes:

Please, leave a review! Thanks for reading

Chapter 3 The Park (Vore) by anton1991
Author's Notes:

Last one. 

The only part of the man that isn't covered by her shoe, is his arm. It makes a few convulsions, and then lays still. The woman that carried him with her, was beaten until she lost consciousness. The MP's lift her up from under her arm-pits, and drag her away. The barren street caused the feet that were dragged over it to bleed, like much of the rest of her body.

 

“When the Governor says “Don't take the normals outside”, she means: DON'T take the normals outside.”

 

The MP lifts her foot of, and grabs the smothered remains of poor Benno, and tosses it in the gutter.

“You can have your purses back when we're done. Until then, they remain with us.”

 

After a full hour of searching, the MP's were finished. 1 more normal was found. It wasn't Oliver. It was the husband of the woman carrying him. They had gotten married, but their camp got found. She claims she joined the army to become a Giantess, so she could buy her husband from another slaver. After hearing this, Miranda, the MP that was in charge of the search here, told the woman she'd be publicly hanged for treason, and that she would keep the husband and use him as a sex to for the most perverted sex acts. Simply to make the woman's last days alive extra painful.

 

“Most are going home now, and it's starting to get dark.” Rog starts.

“We can go around the mall, or go through. That'll save us an hour.

 

“Sounds great.” The team members say, and they stealthily move towards the entrance.

 

 

It took them an hour to reach the end. Luckily, only a few Giantess' were still shopping. On their way. They saw all kinds of stores. Most stores at the beginning were clothing stores. Expansive brands that they'd created to suit their own sizes, cheap brand less clothing for those who have less money to spend, sportswear, and most surprisingly, propaganda clothing stores. The more they went forwards, the more stores they saw that were dedicated to the heads of the Empire. Hundreds of shirt with the faces of Dominika Avdonin, Amanda Heuvels and others on it, shoes named after war heroes, and so on. Later on they found some normal stores again. Like a grocery store, gaming store, book shop, and so on.

 

Just before they reached the end, they saw a newspaper stand. They couldn't take one without being spotted, but the headline said quoted from 'Natisha McCourtney' : “Army growing, Vienna will soon fall.” It confirmed their worries.

 

It had become pitch-black outside. All Giantess' had gotten home to watch their evening show on the TV, eat dinner and then go to bed. It made it a lot easier to travel, and a lot faster. They didn't have to dash from gutter to gutter, rock to rock, shadow to shadow. The few lantern lights made it easier to see, though every now and then they'd bump into each other.

 

According to the map, the park is only a mile away. Without all the obstacles that were troubling them before, it shouldn't be hard to reach their destiny. But just when they came to a point which looked like the start of the park, they saw 2 Giantess' sitting on a dark wooden park-bench, talking about something.

 

“Just be quiet, and sneak past them. They won't see us in this dark.”

Mladen says to the team as he signals with his arm to keep moving. Most follow him, only Rog and Clerence stay behind.

 

“No, wait.”

Rog starts, as he signals the team to stop their movement.

“You go hide in the grass. I have something to do first.”

 

Clerence nodded, immediately understanding what he's talking about.

 

“What do you mean?”

Grozdan asks in confusion. He muffles some what as he notice's how loud that came out. After he quick look behind his back, he sees with relieve that the two hadn't heard him, as they kept talking. He turns back to Rog to hear his answer.

 

“What we read in the newspaper, and the capture of Benson, it must be a hot-topic here. Especially if you're talking to another when no one else can hear you. They must be talking about something big, probably something that might interest me. Let's go”

He tapped Clerence on her shoulder as he said that, and they stealthily moved towards the two their backs.

 

They came closer, and closer. The two were keeping their voice's down, but their massive vocal cords made it easy for Rog and Clerence to eavesdrop. Some kind of barrel, with a red sticker on it that said “The refreshing taste of Cola”, was right behind them. They hid themselves behind it, just in case one of them would turn around to see if anyone was close.

 

“Well everyone knows it.”

They had gotten close enough to perform an excellent eavesdrop on the two Giantess'. They were close enough to see the two. One of them had long light-red hair, had a light skin with lots of freckles on her arms, slightly over weighted and wore a dress, a rainbow T-shirt, heels and had a black leather-purse around her arm.

 

The other one had short dark-brown hair, chocolate brown skin, sunglasses that were moved up her head, thinner than the other one, white sweatpants, a white hoodie and sneakers. She was dressed as if she came back from the gym, or from jogging.

 

“Figures, I mean, Zhenya Doroshevich and Dominika Avdonin would never stand for this. Inside News had already been warned about this kind of news, I'm sure Cladice will be taken to the dungeons for this.”

The red-haired woman had been talking. Apparently they were talking about the headline in the papers.

 

“This censor has lasted too long. People are getting mad here, and some of them are ready to take action. The Empress had no right to treat us that way, that why 'some' are letting their voices be heard.”

 

This was the dark-haired woman. The other team members had found shelter inside a plastic chips back. Thank God for littering.

 

“Ah, your 'associates'. Is that why you wanted to see me in private?”

 

“Yes. Melinda, I will make you the offer of your lifetime.”

The red-haired woman was called Melinda. Clerence and Rog had come here for precious information that could help them. This might give them the intel that's needed to inform Vienna and Byzantium.

“I am telling you this because I can trust you. I don't expect you to join us, but I know you won't rat me out.”

 

Melinda went quiet, and is basically hanging on Sapphire's lips. And so were Clerence and Rog. Is she talking about some sort of rebellion against the Empress, Dominika Avdonin, that had started all this madness. The one that started the Women Revolt and turned all of them into.. this, the one that caused billions of deaths.

 

“Cladice her allies have secretly been stealing normals from the other residents these past few years. They took their normals and hide them at their 'base'. An abandoned farm house that has been all forgotten about. She managed to persuade a few Amazons into working with her. She picked the smallest looking one's that manage to blend in with normals as 'tall women'. They'd map the camps of the normals in the forest’s and her Giantess and Behemoth allies are sent after them. The Giantess' take as many survivors as possible and sneak them inside, and keep them in the farm...

 

… Cladice herself got a few FEV scientists to collaborate with her. They set up a small base in Voronezh, a former city of Russian federation. It's easily accessible thanks to the lack of guarding at the gate of that part of The Wall, and it's only 1000 km away. Cladice was mostly able to persuade them with promises of the promotions, fame and wealth.”

 

Melinda looked at Sapphire, flabbergasted. Barely managed to say another word.

 

“So... you're building an army... and planning a revolt?”

Melinda seemed shocked by this news. Of course, the punishment for the smallest felony was brutal torture. Even the thought of rebelling would cost you your head.

 

“Yes! Aren't you tired of living under the thumb of Dominika Avdonin? The only ones that dictate beside her, are her personal choices. They aren't just bad for us, but for the future of the Empire. The number of Giantess' in the Empire was only 50 thirty years ago, and has grown up to 1200. But they dictators won't even consider an attack on Vienna.

 

“Yes, you know I am. I hate this 'government' as much as the next sane person, but...”

(Sapphire interrupted Melinda)

 

“... Then you have to let your voice be heard! Join us, and I'll make sure you get rewarded.”

 

Melinda thought for a moment.

 

“How many numbers do we have, when are you planning to strike?”

 

Suddenly, Sapphire stood up. She walked around the bench, and now faced Clerence and Rog, that had fallen still by the conversation. They quickly cover behind the barrel.

 

Sapphire walks toward them. The footsteps, which makes the ground vibrate. The Giantess came closer, but to their relieve, walked past them without noticing a thing. She walked to a tree, and took a back-pack with her as she walked back. Again, she didn't see the two.

 

“Here is a list showing the details. Right now, we have three scientists, ten Amazons, three dozen Behemoths and the same number of Giantess'. Inside the farm we have sixty women and eighty men. But best of all: We've got...”

This time, Melinda cut off Sapphire while talking, as she read the line out loud.

 

“... Viola Esposito on our side. Which means you have a way to hypnotize the normals into joining your army once they've become Giantess'...”

 

“... And Giants. Why not? They could charge into the traps and mines, and sacrifice themselves for the first rates of artillery fire. And with Viola on our side, we've managed to turn some of the spies sent by Byzantium into sleepers. They'll sabotage the defenses and artillery before we attack. With a bid of luck we'll be able to find some Austrian spies as well. That place could use some sabotaging.”

 

“That's great and all...” Melinda stated

“... But how are you planning on getting rid of the 'Dictators'?

 

“Many people in the North of The Wall would be glad to see Dominika and her dictators removed from the head of the Empire. If we get rid of the Minister of Propaganda, Governor Zhenya Doroshevich, we should be able to fully turn public opinion against them. Once the army is ready, we'll assembly outside the North Eastern part of the wall and fight our way into it. The weak defense there should get us in in no time. With a bid of luck, the good citizens here will help us to kill all the Ginormous' inside the palace that stand loyal to her, and placing Cladice onto the throne. The only real obstacle we have, is the MP under leadership of Hajar Sesay. We have to get rid of her before the Governor”

 

“I see. And the commanders outside The Wall will follow you to avoid a civil war?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“Here's a note. Open it when you're home, you'll find your mission there.”

Sapphire gave Malinda a note, they kissed goodbye and walked separate ways.

 

 

“So, what did you find out?”

Gerald is the first one to ask as Clerence and Rog return to them, and Rog answers.

 

“They are creating an army to overthrow this regime. This one is trying to avoid war with Vienna, and these two and their allies want to attack Vienna, and Byzantium. The Empire can easily conquer these cities with the army they secretly created, but for some reason refuse to.”

 

Gerald adds “So in short, if they succeed, humanity will be doomed?”

 

Rog and Clerence nod. The two tell them more about what they've heard. After a while, everything they heard is out, and they continue walking.

 

They finally reach their destination after twenty minutes of walking. It's right next to a big tree, just to make sure nobody sees them.

 

“Look at this,” Gerald says, “It's a letter.”

 

Gerald found the letter half under dirt, to hide it. On it, the name “Samantha” was written. The letter, huge for their sizes, was opened by Rog's sword. On it was a huge piece of paper. It said: “In front of you.”

 

They looked in front of them, and saw a mysterious figure. Through their optics, they could see it was Samantha, covered in dark clothing, and wearing a hoodie. Surely to hide herself in the darkness. She signaled with her hand that they had to come to her.

 

“Finally, you're here.” Samantha lowered her hand.

 

“Walking through a hostile Imperial city with hundreds of Giantess' isn't as easy as it sounds.” Rug says as he climbs in her hand, and is lifted up. She carried an open back-pack on her back.

 

“Well, at least there is one friend here, right?” Rog says with a smile on his face to Samantha who are facing each other.

 

“No. There is none.” With that surprising answer came a shocking action. Samantha put Rog in her mouth, and before he could say anything, he was swallowed. You could see him being pushed down her throat.

 

The others stood there, flabbergasted. Before they could react, Grozdan and Clerence were lifted up and tossed in her mouth. She didn't swallow them yet. With her mouth full she said:

 

“Don't run. It'll be faster if you submit!”

 

Mladen grabbed his gun, and started to shoot at Samantha. The shots hit her face and chest. They had their effect. Samantha yelled out and accidentally swallowed Clerence and Grozdan. As the clip was out and Mladan had to reload, he saw Samantha reaching for her throat with both hands. She made swallow noises and her face turned red. The two must have gotten stuck in her windpipe..

 

Mladan found out that he had lost the other clips, and was unable to use his gun. Gerald hadn't reached for it, as he watched the Giantess chocking on the two. How good it might have turned out for the two remaining men, it must be horrifying for Clerence and Grozdan in there.

 

 

- - - CLERENCE POV - - -

 

“Well, at least there is one friend here, right?”

 

Rog seemed to be glad for a change. After the worst day in years, we finally made it to our ally. Even I managed to get a smile on my face. Finally we'd be able to travel without the constant fear.

 

“No. There is none.”

 

But that gladness turned into a horrifying feeling, when she opened her mouth and ate Rog. Before I could react, she lifted me of the ground with great force. I was lifted up, and facing her mouth that would be the final sight of my life. After that, only a short period of fear and pain, and then it would be over. After everything I'd been through, this is how it ends. In her other hand I saw the poor Grozdan, and we were both tossed into her mouth.

 

To my surprise, she didn't swallow us. Rather, she kept us in her mouth.

 

“Don't run. It'll be faster if you submit!” She managed to say with us in her mouth. I heard gunshots, and the constant movement of her dodging and taking the shots, shot us from side to side in her mouth. The rolling and flying around made me sick.

 

We couldn't hold on anymore. Her head bounced backwards and so were we. Into the darkness we went. The strong throat muscles pulled us down, but then we stopped and got sucked into another hole.

Suddenly, a powerful blow hit us. It must have been her hands, trying to push us out. I realized we were in her windpipe. If we had to die, then here. At least we would take her down with us, and thereby save Mladan and Gerald.

 

But after a minute, when the coughing became less hard and frequent, I saw something coming down to us. When it was close enough, I managed to see that is was her hand. Samantha pushed her hand into her throat and pulled us out of her pipe. She moved us up and let us go again, again through he throat.

 

Amazing that she didn't throw up. The lower we got, the tighter it got. I was unable to breathe for ten seconds, until I reached the end. First my legs, then the rest of my body. I fell into what feels like a meat back. Quickly after I fell in, another person joined me. Grozdan came in just a few seconds after me. He hugged me and started crying. Behind me I heard Rog cursing.

 

It wasn't long after that Gerald and Mladan followed. Gerald came in unharmed. Mladan however, had been trampled and looked like the man that got smooshed by the MP lady. He was dead the moment he got crushed under her shoe. The fact that she still ate him after his death, made it even more atrocious.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading the Stand-Alone guys ! Sorry if it was a bid boring. I didn't want to go to graphic in this one, simply because it serves as an extension for the Second part (will come soon, I hope). I'll upload a file right after this one, showing all the ringleaders of The Empire. Spoilers!

 

Thanks !!

List of characters, names, data, length, etc by anton1991
Author's Notes:

I made this list originally for myself, but I realize that reading chapter 2 will be hard if you don't have this list with you. I will work a lot with the names shown on this list. Recommended to copy this text and paste it on a notepad or w/e, or just to open this page and keep it somewhere while reading chapter 2. Or not, whatever suits you of course :)

-Leader:

+Dominika Avdonin
*Born: 2070 - 7 Aug
*115"0
*Russian

-Head of the scientists:

+Benan Belik
*Born: 2059 - 2 Jan
*Invented Plasma Gas and FEV
*104"0
*Turkish

-Highest Commander:

+Amanda Heuvels
*Born: 2061 - 26 Jun
*109"0
*Dutch

-Governor & Head of Propaganda:

+Zhenya Doroshevich
*Born: 2060 - Unknown
*94"0
*Belarus

-Head of the slave market:

+Malikah Zogby
*Born: 2067 - Unknown
*99"0
*Persian

-Commanding troops in Europe:

SPOILER SORRY WON'T SHOW



-Commanding troops in Oceania:

+Soobin Kim
*Born: 2176 - Unknown
*95"0
*Korean

-Commanding troops in East Asia:

+Da-Xia Siông
*Born: 2178 - Unknown
*100"0
*Chinese

-Commanding troops in North, West and South Asia:

+Christine Legrand
*Born: 2080 - Unknown
*105"0
*French

-Commanding troops in North America:

+Camilla Johansen
*Born: 2070 - Unknown
*94"0
*Norwegian

-Commanding troops in South America:

+Gabrielle Sánchez
*Born: 2075 - Unknown
*110"0
*Brazilian

-Head of import (Food, medicine, furnature, etc)

+Astrid Hoffmann
*Born: 2077 - Unknown
*86"0
*German

-Head of communications (Spynetword, intercepting, radio's for troops, relocating etc)

+Juill Mertens
*Born: 2068 - Unknown
*99"0
*Belgian

-Head of clearence

+Emma Bailey
*Born: 2069 - Unknown
*102"0
*English

-Head of maintance

+Ashna Saxena
*Born: 2189 - Unknown
*105"0
*Indian

-Head of indoctrination

+Viola Esposito
*Born: 2075 - Unknown
*94"0
*Italian

-Head of interrogation

+"Bull A."
*Born: Unknown
*Unknown
*Unknown

-Head of the MP

+Hajar Sesay
*Born: 2079 - Unknown
*109"0
*Morrocan






























Awkward, but I need atleast 500 words to add this story as a legit chapter, or else I won't
be able to post it. So just ignore this. Sorry for this hadn't planned on it.




































ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df

ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df

ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df ggdgd dfgdfd dfdg df
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614