Goin' Down by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary:

When a big time pharmaceutical company loses it's latest drug, an unsuspecting city will pay the price. Follow those who attempt to stop the spread of the drug and those who choose to use it for personal benefit. By the end of it all, someone is goin' down.

*** This story is officially on hold. ***


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 26647 Read: 86773 Published: September 20 2014 Updated: August 08 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Heist by The Shrunken Scholar

2. Investigation Begins by The Shrunken Scholar

3. Lonely Boy by The Shrunken Scholar

4. The Candy Man by The Shrunken Scholar

5. Best Laid Plans... by The Shrunken Scholar

6. Gumshoe by The Shrunken Scholar

7. Problems for Everyone by The Shrunken Scholar

8. The Devil You Know by The Shrunken Scholar

9. Busted! by The Shrunken Scholar

10. Downs and Ups by The Shrunken Scholar

11. An Agreement Between Friends by The Shrunken Scholar

12. Football by The Shrunken Scholar

13. Warnings by The Shrunken Scholar

Heist by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello everybody! This is my new story 'Goin' Down'. I was starting to get a little burnt out on 'Fleeting Love' so in the meantime I'll be writing this. This story is mainly for fun, I make no promises on updating it on a regular basis. I really wanted to experiment with a new genre and this is the product. The first few chapters are mainly going to be set up. After that, it'll start heating up. In the beginning, please leave a review telling me what you think and if you'd like to see more. I don't wanna write a story no one enjoys. Anyways, please enjoy chapter one of Goin' Down! Also, thanks to Carycomic for helping me with the title of this story. Go check him out!
Goin' Down: Chapter 1

" Alright. This is the place. Get ready. " Enrique said pulling the van into the lot behind the giant Amatrax skyscraper.

More specifically to the building's loading dock. It was slightly after 12 PM and the sky was dark.

" THIS is the place? Are you shitting me? This place has gotta have ridiculous security. " Carlos said.

" Hey, man. We got a guy on the inside. He and el jefe have the whole thing planned. You got the ID card, right? "

" Yeah. "

" Okay. There are two guards inside the loading dock. The card should get us in without a problem. I'm gonna send a text to our guy. He'll turn all the cameras off for a few minutes. The guards won't see us coming. Once we're in, I'll make some noise to get the guards attention. You sneak up behind them and knock 'em out. El jefe doesn't want us killing anybody so use the taser if you have to. Then we'll load up the van and get the hell out of here. "

" Okay... Sounds easy enough. What is this shit we're stealing anyways? Some new drug? Isn't that what Amatrax is all about? "

" Don't know. All el jefe said was we were going to be pulling in some major dough. Alright, he's shutting off the cameras. Put your mask on. " Enrique pulled on his own mask.

He looked over at Carlos to see he was wearing a similar black mask but with a skull design. The pair got out of the van. Enrique was a man of average height and weight. He worked out on a regular basis and was fairly strong because of it. He could handle himself in a fight too. Enrique was wearing a black hoodie, gloves, and dark blue jeans.

Carlos was a monster of a man. Standing at nearly seven feet tall, with muscles on top of muscle, he made an intimidating sight. He wore a black, long sleeved shirt and black pants. Climbing a small set of stairs, they arrived at the door to the inside of the loading dock.

" Give me the ID card. "

Carlos handed over the card.

" This better work, E. I'm not getting arrested again. " Carlos said keeping a lookout for anyone.

" Shut up, foo. It's gonna work. "

Enrique slid the card through the scanner, after a few tense moments there was a beep and the door clicked open. The duo slipped into the loading dock. Crouching low, they snuck over to hide behind a row of shelves. The room's lights were off, making it hard to see. A fact that could work in their favor. Enrique heard a door open and a bank of ceiling lights switched on.

" Davidson? What are you doing here? I thought you were home sick. You out here? " a man's voice called out.

" There's no one out here, Greg. You're losing it. " another voice said.

" Someone just scanned in with Davidson's card. I saw it, Adams. Come on. Let's take a look around. "

" Ugh, fine. Ya paranoid freak. I'll check over here. You go over there. "

" Alright. "

Enrique turned to Carlos.

" I'm gonna go make some noise. Try not to get seen and sneak up on the guard when he comes. " he whispered.

Carlos nodded silently. Enrique crouched over to another row of shelves. He picked up a large box and threw it to the ground with a crash. One of the guards rounded the corner in seconds with his own taser drawn.

" Hold it right there! Put your hands up! " he shouted.

Enrique held his hands up, a smug grin hidden under his mask. Carlos loomed up behind the guard and wrapped one arm around his neck. With his free hand, he drove his taser into the man's back. The guard made a surprised sound, convulsed, and fell to the floor. From the other side of the room, they heard the remaining guard running towards them.

" Adams! What is it? " he yelled.

" Get out of sight! " Enrique hissed.

They both took cover at the end of two parallel rows of shelves. The second guard came running down between the rows to get to his downed friend.

" Ada-! "

The guard was cut off as Carlos whipped around the corner and clotheslined him. He hit the ground hard, the air had been knocked out of him. Enrique quickly tased the guard.

" Alright. Let's stow these guys in the office and find the stuff. "

Each of the robbers dragged a guard into the office and shut the door.

" You remember what we're looking for? " Enrique asked.

" Yeah, yeah. Just start looking. I wanna get the fuck out of here. " Carlos said walking away.

After searching for ten minutes, Carlos called out. " Hey, E! Over here. I think I found it. "

Enrique walked over to see Carlos standing in front of a large stack of white, rectangular boxes covered in plastic wrap.

" MC-001, right? " Carlos asked reading from a sheet of paper on the stack.

" Yep, this is it. Tear this bad boy open and start loading the van. "

Enrique opened up one of the loading dock doors while Carlos tore open the plastic. Fifteen minutes later, all of the boxes were loaded into the van. The duo climbed back in and pulled the van around to exit the lot.

" See, foo? I told you there was nothing to worry about. Once we get out of here, we're golden. All we gotta do is sit back and let the cash start rolling in. "Enrique said pulling off his mask.

" Whatever you say, E. "

Little did the two robbers know, but they were about to unleash chaos on their sleepy city.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading!
Investigation Begins by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
This time we meet one of three main characters. Please leave a review so I know if you guys are interested or not and enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 2

Detective Grant Wallace took one last drag from his cigarette before snuffing it out under his shoe. About an hour ago, he had been woken up by a call from the Lt. Two robbers had stolen a very important shipment from the loading dock of the Amatrax building. The Lt. wanted him to handle this one. With more than a few complaints, he rolled out of bed and got ready. Wallace was lucky that he lived fairly close to the Amatrax building or it would've taken forever to get here at this time in the morning.

He had pulled up to a guard house behind the building a few minutes ago and flashed his badge. The man inside waved him through and Wallace parked away from the crowd gathering around the loading dock. A line of police tape had already been set up to keep the Amatrax employee's away from the crime scene. Shoving his hands in his pockets, Wallace approached an officer he recognized.

Wallace was an older man, on the bad side of forty as he liked to say. His hair was black and beginning to turn gray in patches. Wallace had a weathered face, slightly wrinkled from age. The corners of his mouth turned down in perpetual frown. He wore a dark blue suit with a black tie. His weapon was concealed under his jacket in a shoulder holster. Luckily, an occasion where he had to use it hadn't arisen in awhile. Hopefully, that wouldn't change anytime soon.

" Hey, it's Galarzi right? I worked with you on the Lindsen case couple months back. " Wallace asked holding up his badge for him to see.

" Hmmm... Oh yeah! Detective Wallace! I remember now. Haven't seen you since the news interviewed you about that case. "

" Yeah. I've been busy. So, what've we got here? "

" Come on. I'll tell you inside. " he said holding up the tape.

Wallace ducked under and followed Galarzi into the loading dock.

" Alright. Here's what went down. A little after 12 PM last night a couple Hispanic males pulled up to the guardhouse in a van. They told the guard they were here to pick up a few shipments. They had the right passes for some normal delivery guys, so the guard didn't think anything of it. He let 'em through. The security camera's got the van pulling up, but the windows were tinted. Suddenly, all the camera's for the loading dock go out. The two robbers sneak up to the door without the guards even knowing and use an ID card to get in. The guards see that the scanner was used and start looking around. The robbers get the drop on them and use tasers to knock them out. They find the shipment they are looking for and load up the van. They leave the same way they came in. The camera's come back on a little bit after they get away. Guards don't wake up for a couple hours. Whoever these guys were, they're long gone now. "

" The guards were the only witnesses? Did any of them see something useful? "

" Yep. The guard outside gave a rough description that isn't very helpful. It was pretty dark. The guards in here say that the robbers were wearing masks. They were both wearing primarily black clothing. One of them was average height, the other was a big guy. About seven feet tall. There's no DNA or fingerprints either. These guys knew what they were doing. "

" Damn. I'll need to see the footage they did get. Do we know what they stole? "

" Yeah. That guy in the office wanted to talk to you about it. You're gonna be leading the investigation, right? "

" Yes. Thanks, Galarzi. Do me a favor and get a copy of the security camera footage. Leave it on my desk at the precinct. " Wallace said going to the office.

" You got it. " Galarzi called after him.

Wallace stepped into the guards office to see a single man hunched over a computer. The man looked up when he heard the footsteps.

" Ah, you must be Detective Wallace. The lieutenant said it'd take you awhile to get here. I'm Colin Prichard. The security liaison for Amatrax. I'll be helping you with your investigation any way I can. " he said proffering his hand.

Colin was a younger man. Mid-twenties if Wallace had to guess. He had reddish short, curly hair and an angular face. His eyes were a light green color. Colin was wearing an expensive looking beige suit, a white shirt underneath, and a brown tie with golden stripes.

" Grant Wallace. One of the officers said you wanted to talk to me. " Wallace answered accepting his handshake.

" Yes, I do. These thieves stole a very important shipment from us. We have to get it back as quickly as possible and with the least amount of media attention. "

" What is this shipment that was stolen? Some new drug? "

" Yes. That's all I can really say about it though. I've been ordered not to give too much away about the new drug. It's top secret. "

" You gotta give me something to work with. Is it lethal? "

" ...The drug isn't lethal by itself. But it can lead to some life threatening situations. That's all I can say. We hope whoever stole the drug won't use it. That they will just ask for money for it's safe return. If they do, we will be forced to tell you everything about it. "

" Hmph. Alright. I don't know how well that'll go over with my bosses, but they can handle that. Can you show me the security camera footage? I'd like to see it myself. "

" Yes, of course. It didn't catch anything of use. " Colin said typing on the computer.

The footage was exactly as Galarzi had said. All it showed was a van pulling up and then it went black.

" That's all we managed to get. " Colin sighed.

" Could you rewind it back to the van? I wanna check something. "

Colin did as Wallace asked and froze it on an image of the van.

" See that? 'Pay N' Ship' Shipping Company. " Wallace said pointing.

" Yeah. That's the company we were going to use to ship the drug to an Amatrax research facility for further testing today. That's why the guard didn't think anything was weird about the robbers. He thought they were just early. "

" I see. So, how much of this drug did they take? " Wallace asked taking out a small notebook and pen.

" Well, there were thirty boxes of the drug. It's named MC-001 by the way. Each box contained around a hundred 2 mL vials of the drug. "

" They have 3,000 vials of this drug? "

" Yes and it's quite potent. Even the small amount in each vial is enough for it to take effect. "

" Jesus. "

Wallace finished writing and slipped the notebook back in his jacket pocket.

" Be honest with me, Detective Wallace. Are you forming any theories yet? "

" I usually don't share my ideas, but I get the feeling I'll be working with you a lot on this. Based on what I've seen, it looks like the robbers had inside help. "

" That's exactly what I was thinking. The ID card the thieves used was one of the night guards. That guard called in sick yesterday night. I tried to call him earlier, but he didn't answer. Also, the guard that was in the main camera room last night left early. Said it was an emergency. He left twenty minutes after the robbery took place. It would've been easy for him to shut off the loading docks cameras for a little while without anyone worrying. "

" Those two sound like prime suspects. Could I have their information? "

" Sure. "

Colin printed up both of the guards info sheets, complete with addresses and photos.

" Well, since there really isn't anything left to be done here. I'll go check out these two and maybe get something out of them. And I think I'll see if Pay N' Ship is missing any vans. "

" Alright. It was nice to meet you, Detective. If you need anything else, here's my personal number. I should be available all hours. " Colin said handing him a business card.

" Thanks. I'll call if if I find anything out. "

" Likewise. "

Wallace walked out of the office, slipping the card in his pocket. He went back out to his car and dropped the info sheets on the passenger seat. Shaking another cigarette out of the pack, he sat behind the wheel. He grabbed a lighter from the cup holder and lit up.

" Okay. Which one of you is our guy? " he wondered holding up both info sheets.
Lonely Boy by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Time to meet another main character! Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy! It should only be a couple more chapters before we get to the action of the story.
Goin' Down: Chapter 3

5 days after the heist...

Max Elwood sighed as he unlocked the door to his apartment. It had been another long day at the electronic store where he worked. Nothing but annoying customers. He shrugged off his backpack by the front door and went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. Max's apartment was fairly small. One bedroom, one bath, and a large front room with a kitchen. He kept it relatively clean too, it was easy since he lived by himself.

Max untied his shoes next to the door and pulled off his work shirt. Max was a short guy, only coming up to at most 5'1. He wasn't skinny or fat, somewhere healthily in-between. He had pale, white skin. His hair was a dark brown color and had started to fall into his eyes due to it's length. Besides being short, Max was also quite weak. He'd never lifted weights a day in his life and it showed.

Going to his bedroom, he changed into a T-shirt and some gym shorts. Max liked to keep to himself. Some might say he's an introvert. He didn't really have any friends and rarely talked to people if he didn't have to. The only person he spoke to regularly was his mom on the phone. However, there was one person he loved to talk to.

Sarah Baum, the amazing girl who lived two doors down the hall. Sarah was a very tall girl of Hawaiian descent. As an aspiring professional volleyball player, her 6'3 frame came in handy. She had dark bronze skin and long black hair. Her eyes were light brown. Sarah worked out quite often, which could be seen by her defined muscle tone. Along with all that, she had a great ass and bosom. A gorgeous, Hawaiian goddess.

Max didn't just like her for her looks though. Sarah was an incredibly nice girl, she chose to talk to him and genuinely seemed to enjoy it. They liked a lot of the same shows and music, which they often talked about while leaving for their respective jobs. The times he got to talk to her always brightened his day. Still thinking about Sarah, Max booted up his computer.

Max was like other guys his age, twenty-three to be exact. He played video games and watched all the popular TV shows, but he had a major secret that no one knew. He was a macrophile. Someone who is sexually attracted to or fascinated by giants, specifically in his case giantesses. He also had a foot fetish paired with it.

Max never told anyone about it and intended to keep it that way. He kept his fetish under control by reading giantess stories online and fantasizing, Sarah appeared frequently. In his time being part of the giantess community, he had gotten to know many cool people. His friend 'DaShrinkur' told him about something very interesting last night. 'DaShrinkur' claimed he knew how Max could purchase a new drug that would shrink him down for a few hours and let him live out his deepest desires.

Max didn't believe him at first, but he swore on his life it was true. 'DaShrinkur' gave Max the email address of the guy who was selling this drug so he could at least check it out. The drug dealers screen name was 'The Candy Man'. A stupid name for sure, but if this guy actually had this miracle drug it didn't matter. Going to his own email, Max opened a instant message box and entered 'The Candy Man's' email address. He sent a short message saying he was a potential buyer and sat back to wait for a reply. In a couple minutes, there was an answer.

TheCandyMan: " Alright. How much you lookin' to get? "

LilGuy814: " Idk. How am I even supposed to be sure this stuff works? "

TheCandyMan: " I'm assuming you learned about it from a friend, right? Do you trust them? "

LilGuy814: " Yeah. But how can I trust you. "

TheCandyMan: " I guarantee that this stuff works. I'll tell you what, though. For the first time, I'll give you a big discount just so you know you're not being scammed. Once you try it, you'll know and definitely come back for more. "

Max considered it for a moment before answering.

LilGuy814: " Alright. I'll take some. How much? "

TheCandyMan: " There we go. The first time will be only $8 dollars. When can you meet up? "

LilGuy814: " Tomorrow. Where at? "

TheCandyMan: " I'll send you the info tomorrow a few hours ahead of time. That alright? "

LilGuy814: " Yeah. "

TheCandyMan: " Okay. Check your email every half hour or so tomorrow. Don't message me, I'll message you. Delete these messages too. Later. "

The Candy Man went offline after the message. Max let everything that just happened sink in. A smile broke out on his face. If this drug was real, he'd finally get to do what he never thought possible. Truth be told, Max felt terribly lonely and depressed as of late.

So much time spent by himself was starting to get to him. He desperately wanted to connect with someone, form a relationship.

" Maybe this drug could help fix that... " Max whispered.

A plan began to form in his mind. His grin grew even larger. Feeling quite proud of himself, Max leaned back in his rolling chair.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting.
The Candy Man by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the wait guys. Been really busy, but the good news is I've gotten my creative juices back. So expect more updates soon! Time to meet the Candy Man!
Goin' Down: Chapter 4

Max adjusted his hood as he walked down the street. He was nearing the place where the dealer had told him to meet. A couple hours ago, he had gotten the message with the location on his computer. Max waited nearly an hour before he got ready and left. It turned out the place was only a short bus ride away.

Specifically, an alley behind a convenience store. He might get there a bit early, but he didn't mind waiting as long as this drug was real. Approaching the store, Max quickly ducked into the alley. The only reason he'd worn a hoodie at all was the off chance somebody recognized him or the police showed up. He gulped nervously at the thought.

Luckily, it seemed the alley was free of people for now. Although 'The Candy Man' had told him to go BEHIND the store. When Max rounded the corner into the back alley, he jumped in surprise. There were three men already waiting. The first man stood by himself, leaning on the back wall of the store.

He looked to be Hispanic and was an average height. The man was bald with a short, brown goatee on his chin. He wore a green jacket, a gray shirt underneath, and brown pants. There were two other men further down the alley. Both of them looked Hispanic as well, but he couldn't be sure. One was average height, the other was absolutely huge. Not fat though, tall and muscular.

When the man standing alone saw Max he waved him over.

" You LilGuy814? " he asked.

" Yeah. Are you the Candy Man? "

" That depends. You a cop? "

" ...Um, no. "

" You sure about that? "

The Candy Man lifted up the front of his shirt, revealing the handle of a pistol tucked into his waistband. Max's eyes widened in fear.

" Whoa, whoa man. I just want to buy some of that drug. "

" Unzip the hoodie and spin around. "

Max did as he asked.

" Alright, you check out. Just a safety precaution. Got the money? "

Max took the eight dollars out of his pocket. He'd kept it out because he didn't exactly like the idea of this guy seeing what was in his wallet. The Candy Man quickly pocketed the cash and produced a small vial of a clear liquid.

" This is the stuff. All it takes is a few drops and BOOM! Going down. "

" This is it? How do I know it's not just water? "

" Why do you think I'm only charging you eight bucks? It's not out of the goodness of my heart. It's so you know what you'll be paying for in the future. Trust me. This stuff works. "

" Okay... What do I need to know about it? "

" The stuff works pretty fast by injection, but I get the idea you're not the type. No worries. Drinking it should work just fine. Might take a little bit longer to work though. Our testers say the first time is a little rocky. I wouldn't recommend wearing clothes when you do it. They won't shrink with you. This entire vial will buy you roughly four hours of small time. Whatever you plan on doing with this, be careful. You're only gonna be a few inches tall and very vulnerable. "

" Are there any side effects I should know about? "

" Not that I know of. None of our testers have said anything. "

" Alright. I'll take it. " Max said taking the vial.

" Pleasure doing business with you. Shoot me another message when you want some more. Next time will be full price. " The Candy Man said putting his hands in his jacket pockets and turning away from Max.

" Wait a sec. How'd you know I was going to use this on myself? I never said. "

" Please, kid. Your username is LilGuy. We cater to a very specific clientele. I knew. " he answered with a chuckle before walking down the alley.

The Candy Man walked over to the two other guys and they all disappeared down another alley. Holding up his hand, Max looked at the small vial.

" This better work. " he thought.

He closed his fist around the vial and began walking back the way he came. There were still a few things he needed for his plan.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Wallace sighed and took another sip of his coffee. He sat at his desk in the precinct, looking over the information. This case was becoming more and more difficult. So far, he had very little to show for his work. The two suspects, Frank Davidson and Benjamin Watkins, were nowhere to be found.

Davidson had completely disappeared without a trace. A search of his apartment revealed it was seemingly untouched. All of his clothes and personal belongings were still there. His neighbors hadn't seen him since the day before the heist. Wallace assumed he fled the city after handing over his ID card to the robbers for a pretty penny.

Watkins was last seen leaving his apartment with a large bag shortly after the heist. Most of his clothes and some other things were gone. It turned out Watkins had a criminal record. A few robberies when he was younger. That made him the prime suspect in Wallace's book. An APB was put out on him a couple days ago, but he hadn't turned up yet.

Wallace had also checked out the shipping company. One of their vans had been stolen the day before the heist. They were unaware of it for awhile, but when they noticed it they called the police. Using GPS two officers found it abandoned in an alley. The report said no usable forensic evidence was found.

In summary, Wallace had jack shit to go on at this point. Sighing again, Wallace rubbed at his eyes. He hadn't gotten any sleep in over twenty-four hours and it was wearing on him.

" I can't keep working like this... I need some sleep. " he thought standing up.

Wallace turned off his desk lamp and pulled on his jacket.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max put everything he was going to need on the bathroom counter. The vial, a razor blade, a syringe, and cotton balls. He didn't like the idea of injecting himself with the stuff, but in order for his plan to work he needed to shrink pretty quickly. The fear that the drug wouldn't even work filled his thoughts. For all he knew it WAS just water or maybe worse. Max considered testing it beforehand, but it seemed like a waste.

He had a feeling the Candy Man would charge him a hell of a lot more next time. Besides, if it was poisonous having someone around to call an ambulance would be smart.

" Okay, Max. Relax. Everything's good to go. Sarah should be home by now. You don't have work tomorrow. It's all perfect. Time to do this. " Max said looking at himself in the mirror.

Slowly, he picked up the razor blade.

" Man, this is gonna suck. "

He put the blade to his forehead just above his left eyebrow and made a small cut.

" Ow! Hssss... Not my best idea. "

He winced as he dabbed at the wound with a cotton ball. Next, he filled the syringe with the drug. He tested the syringe and rolled up his sleeve. Wincing, he stuck the needle in his bicep and pushed down the plunger. Max waited to feel something, but there was nothing. No pain, queasiness, or sudden shrinking. Nothing.

" Okay. The Candy Man never said it was immediate. Must take a little bit. I should head over to Sarah's. " he thought using another cotton ball on the puncture wound.

He tossed the cotton balls in the trash and grabbed his house keys. Locking his door, he walked down the hall to Sarah's apartment. Max hesitated a moment and then knocked.

" Here we go. "
Best Laid Plans... by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait. I am currently sick and have trouble working up the motivation to do anything besides lay around. I should be better in a couple days though. I originally wanted this chapter to be much longer, but didn't want to keep you waiting too long. Also wanted to let you know I'm still alive haha. So here it is! The action starts up in this chapter. Next time we'll meet the third main character. Please enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 5

" Sarah? Please tell me you're home. I need your help! " Max said frantically knocking on her door.

He tried to keep his voice low so the entire floor didn't hear him. The last thing he needed was a big fiasco when he started to shrink. There were a few moments of nervous silence before the door unlocked and swung open.

" Hey, Max. Haven't seen you in awhile. Wha- Oh my God! What happened to you? " Sarah said touching his forehead.

Max winced, the cut still stung quite a bit. Now came the acting portion of his plan.

" C-Can I come in? Please... " he asked feebly.

" Yeah! Come in, come in. "

Sarah moved aside as he stepped into her apartment. Both of their apartments had a similar structural layout, but different interior. Sarah's apartment was much cleaner than his own and her furniture placed differently.

" So, what happened? " Sarah asked again looking down at him with concern.

She did have an entire foot on him after all.

" I was walking home from the store and I decided to go through an alley. Three guys surrounded me and told me to give them my wallet. When I tried to run, two of them held me down and the third injected me with something. I don't know what it was. I broke free and ran here. I'm sorry, I didn't want to be alone. "

" Don't be sorry! It's fine. Do you want me to call the police? "

" No! ...I mean, you don't need to. Those guys didn't follow me and I feel okay. I'm just pretty freaked out right now. Think I could stay here for a little while? "

" Sure. Let's go clean up that cut, short stuff. " Sarah laughed taking Max's hand.

Max's heart soared in his chest. He loved it when she called him that. As Sarah led him, he checked her out from behind. She was wearing a gray t-shirt and a pink pair of short shorts. Her hair was up in a long ponytail. Max was more than a little pleased to see she her large, bare feet slapping against the hardwood floor.

Sarah took him into the bathroom and got a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the medicine cabinet. Using a cotton swab, she put the peroxide onto the cut. Max once again winced at her touch.

" I really should've just punched myself in the face. " he thought regretfully.

" This is a pretty nasty cut. Probably gonna take a bit to heal. " Sarah said finishing up.

" Yeah... I'm lucky I got out of there with only a scratch. It could've been a lot worse. "

" True. You still feel okay? I'm worried what they might have injected you with. You're not sleepy or anything? "

Sarah pulled out a bandage and gently placed it on his forehead.

" Nope. No more than usual. " Max lied.

In actuality, he was starting to feel dizzy and his muscles felt tense. Hopefully this was the drug doing what it was supposed to do and not killing him.

" Alright. Let's go sit on the couch so you can relax. "

" Sounds good. "

Both of them walked back out to the main room. Suddenly, Max's vision blurred and it felt like something was painfully constricting around his chest.

" Ah! " he cried out as he fell to his knees.

" Max! What's wrong?! Max! " Sarah asked kneeling down next to him.

" Ahhhhhh! "

Max fell forward onto the floor, the constricting feeling grew stronger. He could only look up at Sarah in fear.

" I'm an idiot! What was I thinking?! I never should've even considered this. " he thought angrily.

Max reached out for Sarah, happy to have someone with him in his final moments.

" Max, please! You're going to be fine. I'm right here. " she said taking his hand.

He gripped the hand tight as the feeling only became more intense.

" I don't wanna die! "

The feeling suddenly changed. It felt strange at first and then oddly pleasant. His vision cleared, revealing Sarah's frightened face. He looked at their clasped hands and grinned. He wasn't dying! Max's extreme happiness was interrupted when he noticed something. Sarah's hand was wrapping around his more and more. It was growing!

" No... Mine's getting smaller! "

Sarah must've noticed it too.

" Max? What's happening? " she asked letting go of his hand.

He held both of his hands up in front of his face as they dwindled in size. Max's shirt was getting larger on his shrinking torso. His shoes and pants were the same. The process began to quicken. Max's shoes fell off, much too big to stay on properly. Soon enough his head, arms, and legs receded inside his shirt. The bandage came off as well. He was plunged into near complete darkness.

A small amount of light shined through his shirt. Finally, Max stopped shrinking. He'd barely moved during the process out of shock.

" The drug worked! It really worked! I can't believe it! " he thought slowly getting up.

His shirt now formed a cave around him. Max held his arms up so the shirt wasn't blocking his vision and started walking to the neck hole.

" Okay, Max. You've made it this far. Just don't drop the act and everything should be fine. "

Max stepped out from his shirt onto the hardwood floor, quickly covering up his exposed crotch. Looking over to his left, he saw the gigantic form of Sarah kneeling over his empty clothes. She seemed even more terrified than she was before. Just staring at the floor in utter shock. It was an amazing sight to behold. Max's member stirred under his hand.

" Sarah! I'm down here! Here! " he yelled waving one hand in the air.

The giantess slowly turned her head and gasped. Sarah fell back on her butt, scrambling away from the tiny boy. The movement made the floor shake slightly. Inspecting his new huge surroundings, Max guessed he was about four inches tall at most. All Sarah could do was continue to watch him in scared amazement. Not knowing what else to do to snap her out of it, he moved closer.

When Sarah had backed away, she'd left her legs sprawled out in front of her. Max's fetish got the better of him, drawing him to her left foot. It was huge! He'd never thought a girl's foot would one day tower over him, but here he was. Sarah's long, unpainted toes were pointed at the ground as he approached them tentatively. He reached one hand up and gently poked her big toe, which was nearly as big as him. Sarah flinched and pulled her foot back.

" M-Max? Is that you? " she asked quietly.

" Yes! What happened to me?! " he yelled.

" You shrunk... How is that possible? "

" I don't know! Whatever those guys injected me with must've done it! " Max lied.

" Where the hell would they get something like that? "

" Is it really that important?! I'm four inches tall! "

" Sorry, sorry. I'm a little freaked out right now. "

" YOU'RE a little freaked out!? Have you seen me? "

He didn't need to fake his fear about this. Yes, he'd wanted this but that didn't make it any less scary.

" Stay calm, Max. Everything's gonna be okay. "

Max took a deep breath.

" Alright. What should we do? "

Sarah scooted closer to the shrunken boy, folding her legs Indian style.

" I think I should take you to the hospital obviously. "

" The hospital? I don't know, Sarah. I don't want to end up as a guinea pig in some lab. "

" What else are we supposed to do? You need help, Max! "

" I know, but maybe we shouldn't rush to the hospital. Whatever those guys injected me with has to be some kind of drug, right? It might just wear off after awhile. "

" Are you serious? What if it doesn't? What if you're stuck like this? " she asked incredulously.

" I know it's possible, but all I'm asking is for you to wait. I'd rather be sure than jump to conclusions. Please, Sarah. " Max said as pitifully as he could.

Sarah considered it for a moment.

" Alright, fine. We'll wait. "

" Yes! Thank you! "

" If you're staying here, I need to get you something to cover up with. "

" That would be greatly appreciated. " he said turning red.

Sarah rose up to her full, imposing height. Her toes flexed and clenched together right in front of him. Max's member stirred again.

" Easy, Max. You don't want Sarah to know about that. She'd freak out. "

She went into the kitchen and got something. Walking back over to him, she knelt and offered what looked like a ripped piece of a napkin.

" Thanks. " he mumbled quickly covering up.

He managed to tie the ends together so he wouldn't have to hold it up.

" Sorry. It was the best I could find. "

" It's alright. I can't really complain. You're doing me a big favor. "

" Of course. What was I supposed to do put you out in the hall and say 'Good luck'? No. "

" Well, thanks again. For everything. Today just keeps getting crazier and crazier. "

" Seriously. Since we're gonna be here for a bit, how about we move somewhere more comfortable? This is starting to hurt. "

" Sure. I think I'm going to need some help though. "

Sarah set her hand down next to Max.

" Climb aboard. "

Max stepped onto her outstretched palm with some trepidation. Slowly, she stood back up and cupped her other hand around him protectively.

" This is so weird. " she said walking over to the couch.

" You're telling me. " he replied shifting uncomfortably.

Standing in a girl's massive palm was very strange. As Sarah got closer to the couch, Max realized he was going to have to come up with a way to do what he wanted without her discovering his... special interests. The question was how?
Gumshoe by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Time to meet our third main character!
Goin' Down: Chapter 6

Sarah set Max on one of the couch cushions and sat down a good distance away so she didn't jostle him with her every move. Max flopped down on the cushion. The shrinking process had unexpectedly taken a lot out of him. He wasn't about to waste any of the time he had shrunken though.

" Just going to have to fight through it. " he thought as he rose up to a sitting position.

The strange sensation he'd felt while shrinking still lingered but was slowly going away. Max was still struggling to get over his new size though. Everything was so ridiculously big! The coffee table could be used as a playing field for people his size. The TV was bigger than a movie screen. Getting used to it all was going to take awhile.

" What do you want to do? " Sarah asked interrupting Max's train of thought.

" Um, I don't know. Whatever you want to I guess. "

" How about some TV? "

" Sure. "

Sarah turned on the TV and tucked her legs underneath her. Some drama appeared on the screen.

" How are you feeling? All that seemed painful. "

" It was. The pain eased up pretty quick though. After that it actually felt weirdly good. "

" Hm. Interesting. I'm still really curious what they injected you with. Maybe it didn't even cause this. "

" I've never heard of people suddenly shrinking out of the blue. It had to have caused this. "

" I don't know. I'm just trying to figure this out. " Sarah said exasperatedly.

Max immediately wanted to take back what he said. He'd always had a smart mouth and it had gotten him in trouble on more than one occasion.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. You've been nothing but kind and helpful. My situations starting to sink in I guess. "

" It's alright... You're allowed to be stressed out. Just relax for a bit. Let yourself calm down. "

" Okay. " he said and took a deep breath.

Sarah turned her attention back to the TV. Max tried to do the same, but his curiosity got the better of him. He could just see one of her feet out of the corner of his eye. The top portion of her sole stuck out from under her leg. Her toes slowly mashed together and spread apart, making her sole wrinkle up. Max's member stirred under his napkin loincloth.

" I'm not sure how much longer I can control myself. Now she's flat out teasing me. " he thought adjusting his position.

So far, Max still hadn't thought of a way to do what he wanted. He couldn't just ask to rub her feet. No normal person would want to do that. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure he trusted himself not to explode.

" No. I have to wait. Hopefully I'll get my chance before time runs out. "

The two of them sat in semi-awkward silence for awhile, wasting more precious time. Finally, Sarah spoke up.

" Are you hungry or thirsty? I'm gonna get a snack. " she asked standing up.

" Yeah! A drink, please! " Max yelled.

Sarah disappeared around the couch. Max quickly moved over to the next couch cushion.

" One step closer. "

A few minutes later, Sarah came back with a bag of chips and what looked like a bottle cap. She carefully put the cap down on the coffee table and then sat. Sarah's hand moved in front of him, palm up.

" Climb on. I don't want you spilling water on the couch. "

Max did as she asked, despite not wanting to. Getting farther away from Sarah was counter productive. He jumped onto the table and knelt down by the cap which was full of water.

" Don't judge me for eating potato chips. I hardly ever do and I'm a nervous eater. All of this got me stressed out. " Sarah said taking a bite of one.

" I didn't say anything. " Max said holding his hands up with a grin.

" And you better not, short stuff. Oh. My bad. Force of habit. "

" Don't worry about it. It applies now more than ever. " he laughed.

" You're not wrong. "

Cupping his hands together, he took a couple drinks of water. Once he had his fill, he took a seat on the table. They quietly watched TV for another chunk of time. When Max looked back at Sarah he saw she was bleary eyed and dangerously close to falling asleep.

" She must've had volleyball practice today. Perfect. " he thought stifling a smile.

" Hey, Sarah! Could you put me back on the couch? This table isn't very comfortable! "

" Yeah. Here. We've been waiting for awhile, Max. I'm super tired. Is it alright if I take you to the hospital in the morning? " she said putting him on the couch.

" Sure. Doesn't seem like my condition is changing any time soon. "

" I'm gonna sleep out here... Stay on the far side of the couch. I don't want to accidentally bump you off. "

" Alright. I'm not tired so I should be okay. "

" Good night, Jon. "

" Night, Sarah. "

Sarah curled up into a ball as best she could, put her head on the arm rest, and pulled a blanket that had been hung over the couch on her. Max almost wanted to shout in victory! Almost. Everything had turned out perfectly! All that was left was to wait for Sarah to drift into a deep sleep.

In the end, he only waited half an hour before he made his move. His excitement got the better of him. Max tore off his napkin loincloth and ran to Sarah's exposed right foot. The foot laid on its side with the sole facing up. He knelt down in front of it, admiring.

Sarah had very large feet at normal size, now they were huge! Easily three times his size. He could sleep on her foot with plenty of room to spare. Her sole was a much lighter tan than the top of her foot. Her toes were evenly proportioned except for the second, which stood slightly taller than her big toe.

Max couldn't stand it any longer! He'd waited nearly a year to touch these feet and today was the day. Max reached down and sunk his hands into her soft sole.

" Oh my god. This is amazing. " he breathed.

He'd been somewhat worried there would be a bad odor, but thankfully he smelt nothing. His hands began to wonder around, one going to the ball of her foot and the other to her second toe. Max's member was standing at full attention. Just touching her feet was having a profound effect on him. Soon enough, he couldn't take it anymore. Max exploded into the air. A small amount of his... juices fell onto Sarah's sole.

" Shit! " he cried realizing what he'd done.

" This is what I was afraid would happen. I need to clean this up... Ah ha! "

Max retrieved his napkin loincloth and used it to mop up his mess the best he could.

" Phew. That didn't go exactly as I planned, but it wasn't all bad. I got what I wanted. I'd call that a win. I'm definitely going to have to do this again. I'll need to be more crafty next time though. " Max thought walking to the far end of the couch.

He climbed under a pillow that leaned on the arm rest. He wished he could sleep on Sarah's foot, but he didn't want to knocked off the couch or worse in the middle of the night. So, the tiny boy got comfortable under the pillow.

" What a great night. " Max whispered.

With a grin on his face, he drifted into a peaceful sleep.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max woke up groggily, lifting his head up and looking around with one eye.

" Ugh... What time is it? " he said starting to get up.

Which is when he realized he wasn't in his bed like he'd thought. He was on the floor with a pillow underneath him and... he was naked? Memories from the previous night rushed into Max's head. He quickly jumped to his feet and looked around again. The first thing he noticed was that he was no longer small.

" Huh. The Candy Man wasn't lying. "

He guessed he'd fallen on the floor while growing. Sarah was still asleep on the couch.

" Alright. I should get out of here. "

Max put the pillow back on the couch and grabbed his napkin loincloth. At some point last night, Sarah had folded his clothes and put them on one of the kitchen chairs. Tossing the loincloth in the garbage, he got dressed.

" Maybe I should leave her a note or something. "

He jotted down a short note:

" Thanks for everything! Seems like the drug wore off. I'm heading home. Didn't wanna wake you up. -Max. "

Max put the note on the coffee table and slipped out the door.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Weston Killian took a long sip of his coffee. It wasn't the best, but it would get him through the day. He had just arrived to his office a short time ago. He'd gotten his coffee and gone straight into his office, not even stopping to ask Rose about any new cases. She knew he wasn't much for conversation before he had his morning dose of caffeine. Besides, things were pretty slow as of late.

Wes was a private investigator. He hadn't been in business very long and cases came few and far between. The few cases he did have paid decently enough though. He had his own office space, which was basically a large room with a smaller room inside. The smaller being his personal office. All he had in his office was his desk and a coat rack. There was also a window behind him which illuminated the room.

Wes was a pretty young guy, only twenty-six years old. He had longish, dirty blond hair which he liked combed back. A few strands always fell, hanging down over his forehead. He was Caucasian, not pale but not tan either. Wes worked out whenever possible, but he was usually quite busy. He was of average height and had green eyes.

" Alright. I'm ready to start the day. " Wes thought standing up.

He went out into the main room where Rose sat typing something on her computer.

" Are you awake now? " Rose asked raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah. Do you have anything new? The money from that last case isn't going to last much longer. " Wes answered leaning on her desk.

" Actually, I do. Called in before you got here. " Rose said grabbing a notepad.

Rose was Wes' assistant. He'd applied for one at a local employment agency a couple months ago and she quickly took the job. She said she took the job because it sounded like easy money. Her job mainly consisted of taking calls, filing cases, and keeping track of the money. She did a few other things as well.

Rose was a very intelligent girl and only a year younger than him. She was of Asian heritage with black hair which she had done up with pins and other tools. She was on the short side and usually wore high heeled shoes to compensate. Her skin was a delicate tan color. Truth be told, Wes thought Rose was pretty cute. She had killer dimples and a small mole on her upper lip. Wes didn't mind her perky little butt either.

Rose was wearing a gray pantsuit, the pants didn't quite reach her ankles, black heels, and her trademark glasses today.

" A Misses Cindy Miller called about her daughter who has run away from home. She wants you to head over to her apartment where she and her daughter live. She thinks you might be able to find something useful there. " she said handing him the paper.

Wes sighed.

" I guess I can check it out. " he said going back into his office.

Wes took his brown leather jacket down from the coat rack and pulled it on. He was also wearing a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown shoes.

" Don't wait around for me, sweetheart. "

" Yeah, yeah. Go do your job. "

Chuckling, Wes left the office. Little did the P.I. know, but he was about to become a player in a dangerous game...


Problems for Everyone by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
There's not a lot of action in this chapter. It does have necessary plot information though. The next one should make up for it. Please enjoy and leave a review! Your reviews keep me writing.
Goin' Down: Chapter 7

Weston tucked his motorcycle helmet under his arm as he jogged up the stairs to the third floor of the apartment building. The note Rose had given him said the client lived on this floor, apartment 3F. It only took a few minutes of searching for him to find the right place. He rapped his knuckles on the door three times and waited for an answer. A middle-aged, blonde haired woman answered the door.

" Yes? " she asked.

" Are you Mrs. Miller? "

" Yes, I am. Who are- Oh! You must be Mr. Killian! I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to be quite so young. Please, come in. " she said fully opening the door.

" Thank you. "

Wes entered the apartment and turned back to Mrs. Miller, quickly scanning the place while he did. The apartment was pretty spacious with multiple rooms, some he couldn't even see from the living room.

" They definitely got money. " he thought to himself.

" You can put your helmet on the table there. " she said pointing to a table by the door.

Wes did as she said. Mrs. Miller sat down on an armchair and gestured to the couch.

" Have a seat. Thank you for coming, Mr. Killian. I really appreciate it. "

" It's no problem, ma'am. And please just Wes is fine. So, if I may ask, how are you certain your daughter just ran away? That there aren't more... nefarious purposes behind her disappearance? " he asked sitting across from her.

" Tabatha left a note saying she was running away. It said not to try to find her and that she would be safe. I couldn't just accept that though. I called the police, but they said there wasn't much they could do because of her age and being a runaway. Tabatha's almost twenty years old. She's a smart girl too, but I'm worried about her. I just want to know if she's okay. " Mrs. Miller explained starting to become teary-eyed.

" I understand, ma'am. I'd worry too. If you don't mind, I'd like to see Tabatha's note when we're done talking. "

" Okay. "

" Now, do you have any idea where she might go? A friends place or somewhere she likes to hang out? "

" There are a few places. I've checked out most of them myself. Called her friends parents. No one has seen her and I didn't find her either... There is one person I haven't talked to yet. "

" Who would that be? "

" Marissa Arnold... Tabatha's ex-girlfriend. They broke up a couple weeks ago. Tabatha was really upset about it. I'd be willing to bet she knows something. " Mrs. Miller said staring at the floor.

" Oh... Alright. Do you think I could get a list of those places with addresses and numbers? They might be worth checking out again. And Marissa's address. "

" I'm afraid I don't have her address. Tabatha secretly dated Marissa. I didn't even know about it until recently. I have no idea where she lives. "

" Crap. Guess I'll have to do without it for now. Do you have a recent picture of Tabatha that I could borrow? I'll give it back when the investigation is over. "

" Yes. I assumed you would ask for one. This was taken a few months back. Her hair is a bit longer, but she looks pretty much the same. She's about 5'5. "

Mrs. Miller handed him a picture. The picture was of a cute, young blonde girl with blue eyes. Wes guessed it was a school ID picture.

" Thanks. Is it possible for me to see Tabatha's room? Maybe I can find some clue as to where she went. " Wes asked standing up.

" Yes. It's down that hall. First room on the left. I'll make that list while you're looking. "

" I appreciate it. "

Wes put the photo of Tabatha in his notebook while he walked down the hall. He pushed open the door and inspected the room. There wasn't anything unusual about it. A bookcase, a desk with a computer, a bed, and a nightstand. Wes decided to try the computer first. He sat in the chair and booted up the computer.

" Of course. Locked. " he thought when it asked for a password.

Not wanting to admit defeat quite yet, he started searching the desk drawers. In the very bottom drawer on the right side, a folded up piece of paper was in the corner. There were a few other odds and ends in the drawer, but the paper seemed out of place. Wes unfolded and read the paper. One thing was written on it: " Marissa10493 ".

" No way. Couldn't be. "

He typed the weird code into the computer and it opened! Still in disbelief that he'd found the password, he opened up the browser to look at the history.

" Nothing unusual here either. Social media sites and email. Let's try email. "

He was once again asked for a password.

" She wouldn't use the same password for two things, would she? "

He tried the password a second time. Tabatha's email started to load.

" Wow. "

Wes opened up her inbox. Like most, it was full of spam and other random emails. One of the more recent ones caught his attention though. It was a conversation between Tabatha and someone called 'The Candy Man'. It seemed like 'The Candy Man' was some kind of drug dealer. They hadn't talked for a couple days, but the last time they did they set up a meeting for her to buy a large amount of the drug.

" This 'Candy Man' has gotta know something about where Tabatha is. If not, I can use him to find her. "

Wes wrote down 'The Candy Man's' email address. He gave the rest of the room a once over, but found nothing helpful. As he walked back into the living room, he almost ran right into Mrs. Miller.

" Oh, Mr. Killian! I was just coming to give you these. " she said handing him two pieces of paper.

" Thank you. I'm done in there. I found some useful clues. "

" Really? Excellent. Is there anything else you need? "

" No, I have what I'll need. I'm going to go back to my office and get started. "

" I can't thank you enough for coming. I didn't think anyone was going to help me... "

" You're welcome, Mrs. Miller. I will do everything I can to find your daughter. Don't worry. " Wes said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Mrs. Miller nodded silently.

" I'll call you if there are any developments. "

" Alright. "

Wes grabbed his helmet and exited the apartment. This case had turned out to be more difficult than he thought it would be. Thankfully, he already had a plan to draw out the Candy Man. He was going to need some things first and time...

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

" Wallace! Get in here! " Lieutenant Bishop yelled opening the door to his office.

Wallace sighed and got up from his desk. The Amatrax case wasn't fairing any better. Colin had called earlier in the day with some new information. Apparently, there were a few minutes of surveillance footage missing from the night of the heist. Someone had gone in and deleted the five or so minutes before the cameras were shut off for some cameras inside the building. The cameras that lead to the surveillance room.

Colin said he had tried to retrieve the footage, but there was no way. This information only raised another question for Wallace. Why would Watkins erase footage from before he shut off the cameras? It made no sense. And now Bishop was probably going to give him crap about the case.

As he walked into the lieutenant's office, Bishop closed the door behind him.

" We have a problem, Wallace. " Bishop said sitting down behind his desk.

Bishop was an old bastard, older even than Wallace. He'd been at the precinct when Wallace first arrived and never left. They had always been on relatively good terms throughout the years, but he would still yell at him like any other rookie. He was slightly overweight and of average height. His gray hair was balding at an ever increasing rate and he had a thick, bushy mustache. Bishop was wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black tie.

" What is it, sir? "

" Someone tipped off the media about the robbery at Amatrax. "

" Shit, really? "

" Yes. Now all the news stations are going to be poking their noses into our case trying to find out whatever they can. Amatrax isn't happy. I told them the leak didn't come from us, but they aren't having it. "

" I'm sure the leak didn't come from us, sir. We only have a small team working the case and I trust them. "

" I know, Wallace. I wouldn't have put them on this case if I didn't too. All I'm trying to tell you is we need to be careful with who we give information on the case. From now on you and your team need to keep a tight lid on your investigation. "

" I understand, sir. "

" Alright. You can go. We need something solid to go on, Wallace. Especially with journalists snooping around. I'm counting on you. "

" We will do our best, sir. "

Wallace got up and left the office.

" Great. This just got even worse. " he sighed sitting in his chair.


He seriously needed something, anything, to go on.

" Dammit. "

Wallace knit his fingers behind his head, leaning back in his chair.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max lay on his couch with some music playing on the computer. He couldn't stop thinking about the events of last night. He had tried to play a game and when that failed he watched TV for awhile, but nothing helped. The image of Sarah's gigantic soles dominated his thoughts. Max was sure fantasizing wouldn't cut it anymore. Now that he'd actually lived out his fantasies, nothing less could even compare.

" I'm going to have to do it again. There's no doubt about that. But how? I came up with an excuse for shrinking once. How am I going to explain it a second time? I'll have to think of something by tomorrow night. Maybe if I- "

Max was interrupted by someone knocking on his door. He had no idea who it could be this late at night. He definitely wasn't expecting anyone. On his way to the door he stopped the music. Standing on his tiptoes, he looked through the peephole. It was Sarah! What did she want?! Max's heart began to beat very quickly.

" Okay. Calm down, Max. She's probably just here to check on you. That's all. "

Sarah knocked on the door again. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door.

" Hey, Sarah... What's up? " he asked nervously.

Sarah was wearing a black, long sleeve shirt and jeans. A pair of black Converse's were on her feet. Her hair was still in a pony tail.

" Hey. I wanted to come see how you were doing. Any side effects of whatever those guys gave you? "

" Not that I can tell. I've been considering getting a check-up done just in case. Thanks for taking care of me by the way. I really appreciate it. I'll have to make it up to you someday. "

" Don't worry about it. You know I thought everything that happened last night was all a crazy dream when I woke up this morning. That'd make things a lot easier to accept. "

" Yeah. You're telling me. "

" Do you think we should tell someone about it? A doctor? The news? I mean this is a pretty revolutionary drug. "

" I doubt anyone would believe us. It does sound pretty crazy. As long as there aren't any side effects, I'm perfectly happy with acting like the whole thing never happened. "

" Seriously? You aren't the slightest bit curious? "

" Of course. Who wouldn't be? But I'm not gonna be four inches tall for the rest of my life and that's all that matters. "

" Fair enough. Well, I'm glad you're okay. Try not to get injected with strange drugs anymore. Good night, short stuff. " Sarah said walking back to her apartment.

" Haha, no promises. Night, Sarah. " Max called after her.

He shut the door and leaned on it. His mind started to race a mile a minute.

" First things first. I gotta get more of that drug. " he thought going to the computer.
The Devil You Know by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Originally, this chapter was meant to be longer. I decided I wanted to put out another chapter as quickly as possible. In this chapter, we found out a little about one of the main characters past and another continues down a dangerous road. Hope you enjoy. Please leave a constructive review! I really appreciate it.
Goin' Down: Chapter 8

Wes adjusted the hood of the old, dark blue sweatshirt to cover his face. The Candy Man had arrived along with two other guys. He'd been watching him for a few minutes now, just observing the trio. The bald one in the white, long sleeved shirt and jeans seemed to be in charge.

" He's gotta be the Candy Man. "

The other two went and stood by a wall away from the Candy Man. All three men were Hispanic. One of the lackeys was of average build, the other was a freaking giant. Wes hadn't been expecting him to come with back-up. This changed things slightly, but he would have to work with it. Besides, he brought an insurance policy in case something happened.

The previous night Wes messaged the Candy Man, using a fake email, saying he was interested in buying some of the drug. The Candy Man said he would send him a message with the buy location and time the next day a couple hours beforehand. He assembled his rattiest clothes for a disguise and pulled out his insurance policy. When he finally got the message, he went to the location as fast as possible. Hoping to beat the Candy Man there so he could scope out the place.

He'd arrived shortly before them at an alleyway behind some rundown buildings. There were some homeless people hanging around. Wes was happy to see them because his disguise imitated their clothing. To the passerby, he was one of them. Eventually, the Candy Man leaned against a wall and started thumbing through a leather-bound notebook.

" Interesting. Alright, I think it's time to get things rolling. "

Wes approached the Candy Man. The drug dealer grinned and pushed off the wall.

" Are you ACDoyle? " he asked.

" Yeah. You're the Candy Man? " Wes said trying not to show his face.

" Sí. You brought the money, right? "

" Yes. "

" Okay. First, take off the hood, lift up the sweater, and spin. Just a safety precaution. "

Warily, he removed the hood. The Candy Man's eyes widened in shock.

" Motherfucker! " he shouted.

His hand darted to the waistband of his jeans. Realizing what was happening, Wes reared back and punched him across the face. The gun he had been trying to pull out clattered to the ground. The Candy Man tried to punch him back, but Wes caught it with his arm and socked him again. He quickly recovered from the punch and moved in close, driving his knee into Wes' side.

Wes hooked one arm under his knee and kicked the Candy Man's other leg out from under him. By this point, he could hear the two goons pounding towards them. He decided to use what little time he had left to deal a couple more punches. In moments, he was thrown off the Candy Man by the giant. He followed up by wrapping his huge hand around Wes' throat and tossing him into a nearby wall.

As he coughed uncontrollably, the second goon came from his right and delivered a solid punch. He was knocked to the ground, where the bastard began stomping on his ribs. Not having any other options, Wes drew the insurance policy. His father's old, snub-nose revolver. The goon recoiled, drawing his own pistol. The giant did the same.

" Stop! ĄIdiotas! What the hell do you think you're doing? " The Candy Man said shoving them both.

He had retrieved his pistol during the scuffle. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth.

" The white boy drew first. " the shorter man said.

" I don't care! You coulda kicked it out of his hand! Jesus. Put down the guns. "

Slowly, they lowered their weapons. Wes had no intention of lowering his own though.

" So? Where are the rest of the cops? This a sting? " The Candy man asked.

" What the hell are you talking about? There aren't any cops. " Wes spat.

" Bullshit! I know you're a cop. I remember you, Officer Junior. "

Something clicked in Wes' memory at those words. Only one person ever called him that. A suspect in one of the last cases he worked as a police officer.

" Andreas Garza. "

" Ah, you remember... Wait a second. I heard a rumor awhile back that you quit. Is it true? "

Wes said nothing.

" I think it is. Look how the mighty have fallen! What would your dearly departed father say if he saw you now? Buying drugs in an alley. Or maybe not. I seriously doubt you're here for pleasure. Maybe some new job? Doesn't matter. You fucked up. " Garza laughed.

He tucked his pistol away and squatted down to Wes' eye level.

" You might as well put down that gun. I doubt you're going to shoot. And we're not going to either. I don't think any of us want the police involved. "

Garza suddenly pulled out a phone and looked at it.

" Sadly, I can't stick around and chat. We got places to be. I'll leave you with a warning. If you follow us or I ever see you again, I will kill you. That's a promise. Comprendč? Catch ya later, Officer Junior. "

Garza stood up and walked off down the alleyway. The goons watched Wes closely as they went with him. He clicked the revolver's safety back into place and got up. If Garza was the drug dealer, only one gang could be behind this.

" Los Diablos. "

Wes reached into the sweatshirts pocket and took out Garza's notebook. He'd swiped it during the fight. He turned to leave, but froze when he saw graffiti of a faded laughing devil on the wall.

" Son of a bitch. " he thought trudging back to his bike.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max quickly shut the door to Sarah's apartment. He'd gotten off work a couple hours ago, picked up more of the drug, and went home. The Candy Man had been all beat up when he saw him. A split lip and a big ol' bruise on the side of his face. Max didn't think much of it. He assumed those were the risks of being a drug dealer.

The price of the drug was much more than last time, as he expected, but he happily paid it. Anything to have another heavenly experience. A small part of Max worried how far he would take this, but he shut that part up. He would worry about that later. In the day he had to come up with a plan, he formed half of one.

Max remembered late last night that he had a spare key for Sarah's apartment. A few months back she had gone to visit family out of town. She gave him the key so he could water her plants while she was gone. When she came back, she never asked for the key. Max didn't say anything and stashed it in his desk.

Eventually, he forgot about it too. But now, Max once again needed the key to make his plan work. Max tip-toed down the hall, hoping no one would see him slip into Sarah's. He shoved the key in his pocket and started thinking.

" Alright. Sarah's probably not gonna be here for at least forty-five minutes. I have plenty of time. How am I going to do this? " he thought looking around the apartment.

There were a few different ways he could play this. He decided to go with the adverse side effect route. It would be hard to work with in the long run, but Max didn't care. Of the ideas he had it was the easiest to explain and kept his fetish a secret.

" Now I've got too much time. Guess I'll wait a bit before I get ready. "

Max sat down at the kitchen table and played a game on his phone for awhile. After a good amount of time, he started to set up. He removed his clothes piece by piece and put them in the center of the front room. Arranging them so it looked like he shrunk right out of them.

Next, he pulled out the syringe already full of the drug and injected it into his forearm. He figured getting it directly in a vein would make the process faster. Max stood awkwardly in the front room, attempting to cover his nakedness even though there was no one to see it.

" Where should I wait 'til it starts working? " he wondered.

He didn't want to sit on Sarah's furniture butt naked. Not knowing what else to do, he decided to stand. In minutes he felt dizzy. Not long after, the constriction began. It wasn't nearly as painful as last time, but still made him fall to his knees. Then, just as suddenly as it came, the pain transformed into euphoria.

Max couldn't help but smile as he slowly shrunk. When he stopped, he rose to his full diminished height. This time, it seemed like he was somewhat smaller than before. If he had to guess he'd say he was about three inches tall, maybe slightly bigger.

" God, that feels good. Okay. I should hide somewhere until Sarah gets home and relaxes. " he thought searching for a good spot.

" Under the couch! Perfect! "

Knowing it would take a bit to get there, he began jogging. Fifteen minutes later, he crawled under the couch. His entire body was coated in a layer of sweat. The space underneath Sarah's couch was surprisingly clean. There were a few dust bunnies, but nothing too bad.

" Shit. Sarah must be running late. Hopefully she won't take very long. "

So, Max stayed hidden under the couch longer than he could tell. Eventually, he heard the front door open.

" What the hell? Whose clothes are- Wait. Aren't these Max's? Max! You in here? " Sarah called closing the door.

There were a few minutes of silence. He crawled to the back of the couch and watched her. She poked and prodded his clothes, trying to see if he was still in them. When that failed, she walked around the apartment calling his name. Being very careful where she stepped. She even tried looking for him in possible hiding places. Max crawled to the far end of the couch and curled into a ball when she looked under it.

Sarah searched for awhile, but eventually gave up.

" Maybe he's not in here at all... I'll go check his apartment. " she thought aloud.

She came back a couple minutes later seeming confused.

" Where the heck could he be? Maybe he went to the hospital? No. Why would he leave his phone and keys here? Max! If you're here come out! We need to get you to a hospital! "

He didn't budge. Sarah let out a deep sigh. Today she was wearing gym clothes. A blue t-shirt and white gym shorts. Her hair was done up in a bun. She had white sneakers on her feet.

" She must've had a game after work. That's why she was late. "

He heard booming footsteps moving closer as she walked in front of the couch and sat down. The sofa's springs creaked in response. Sarah's large hands descended and untied her shoes. A slight odor was released as she did, nothing too bad though. She peeled her socks off next.

Her big, beautiful feet were only inches away. Max forced himself not to crawl out.

" Not just yet. I've waited this long. I'll wait just a little longer and then go. "

He fought his primal desires as long as possible (maybe five minutes tops), until he couldn't do it anymore. Slowly, he crawled out from under the couch. Sarah was absorbed in whatever she was watching. He rounded her lengthy foot, becoming erect at the mere sight of it. Her toes sat motionless.

He marveled at the fact that her toe was nearly as long as he was tall. Sarah's feet were putting off some serious heat. Max couldn't help it, he had to touch her foot. Repercussions be damned! He got down on his knees before her second toe.

Leaning forward, he kissed the skin below her nail. Sarah's toes suddenly clenched up and her foot rose into the air.

" Shit! " Max whispered scrambling backwards.

He wasn't quick enough. The foot landed on top of him, trapping him beneath it.

" No! This is bad. I didn't wanna get caught yet! "

However, it seemed Sarah had no idea he was pinned under her foot. Max's back was up against her warm sole, causing him to perspire. He wanted so badly to rub her foot, but didn't want to tip her off. Afraid to do anything, he laid unmoving. He stayed under her foot so long he started sweating profusely. Sarah still did not notice him.

Her foot rose up again, except this time Max was stuck to her sole! The sweat had acted like a glue! She put her feet on the coffee table. He still didn't want to be move for fear of being found. Now that her foot stood straight up, he could feel himself beginning to slip. Apparently the sweat wasn't quite as strong as he thought.

" Shit, shit, shit! "
Busted! by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
I'm finally back to this story. In this chapter, Max finds himself in a compromising position. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review! They keep me writing.
Goin' Down: Chapter 9

Wes jolted awake at the boom of thunder. He'd always been a pretty light sleeper. Perhaps it was a good quality to have in light of recent events. After his encounter with Garza, Wes went back to his place. Garza's buddies had worked him over good. His left side was bruised and hurt whenever he took a breath. The right side of his jaw had a big red bruise too. He bandaged up his ribs and iced his jaw for awhile.

Wes didn't want to unnecessarily worry Rose again. She had a cow the last time he'd returned to the office a little roughed up. The case could wait until tomorrow. When it was late enough that Rose probably left the office, that's where he went. Rose's hours were only 7 AM to 6 PM, but she usually stayed late. Fortunately, she was gone when he got there.

Wes put Garza's notebook in one of his desks drawers, retrieved a bottle of beer from the mini-fridge behind Rose's desk, slowly pulled off his shirt, and laid down on the front room's couch. He must've drifted asleep at some point. He started to rise up, but stopped as the revolver on his chest threatened to slip off. Garza's threat made him far more paranoid than he liked to admit. Wes wasn't taking any chances.

He reached down and picked up his lukewarm beer. He was about to lay back down again when suddenly the door opened. Wes quickly pointed the gun at the door. A short figure reached in and turned the lights on.

" AH! Oh my god! Wes?! What are you doing here?! " Rose yelled in surprise.

Rose was wearing the same clothing from earlier that day. The only difference being she was now slightly damp. It must be drizzling outside.

" Me?! What are you doing here so late? " Wes retorted getting up.

" Oh, no. No. You don't get to be pissy with me after you pointed a gun at me! Why the hell do you even have that thing out?! " Rose asked closing the door.

" It's a long story. "

" Well you- " she froze mid-sentence when she noticed his bandaged ribs. " What happened, Weston? Tell me. "

Wes stayed silent for a moment, debating whether or not to tell her.

" I went to see the Candy Man like I said. Everything started out according to plan. But then something happened. He recognized me from my days on the force. We started fighting and his two goons jumped in. I managed to get out of there. Not unscathed though. "

" How bad is it? "

" Nothing to worry about. Kinda bruised. I'll be fine. "

" Weston, I want you to go get it checked out in the morning. " Rose said moving close to him.

" I don't need to, Rosie. I told you, I'm FINE. "

" I'm serious. Get it looked at. " she demanded fixing him with a death stare.

" Okay! Okay. I'll do it. "

Wes painfully put his shirt back on. Standing in front of her bare chested was super awkward.

" So, why are you coming back here so late anyways? " he asked remembering his earlier question.

" I left my phone. I didn't want to wait 'til morning to get it. " Rose said grabbing her phone off the desk.

" It's not like you to forget things. "

" I'm human. I make mistakes. You said the Candy Man recognized you? "

" Yeah. You know I used to be a cop. He was involved in one of the last cases I worked. Andreas Garza's his name. We had a lot of reasons to hate each other. "

" You've never really talked about your life before we met... "

They both fell silent for a few moments, neither wanting to broach the subject further.

" It gets worse. He's a member of Los Diablos. You know them right? "

" Of course. They're the biggest gang in the city. They end up on the news for some reason or other another almost every week. "

" Exactly. You can't be a cop in this city and not run into them at some point. They have to be involved with this new drug. And they're being very cautious about it, which isn't good for the case. "

" What are you going to do next? Go through the list the mom gave you? " Rose asked sitting on the couch.

" No. I got something useful off Garza while we were fighting. Hold on. Let me get it. "

Wes went and got Garza's notebook.

" I think this is where he records the information of everyone he sells the drug to. There's a bunch of names and addresses. Tate McDonald, Max Elwood, Cassandra Schreiber, and most importantly Tabatha Miller/Marissa Arnold. "

" Both of them are in there? "

" Yep. They're listed together under one address. I think we know where Tabatha disappeared to now. " Wes said also sitting.

" Do you think all of those people gave Garza their addresses? "

" I doubt it. He probably had them followed. Keeping tabs on the buyers. "

" This sounds serious, Wes. Maybe you should take this to the police. "

" I intend to. As soon as I'm done with the case. "

" Okay. Just be careful, alright? I don't want you getting even more hurt over this. " Rose said touching his shoulder.

" I'll be as careful as I can. I promise. "

Rose looked at him worriedly for a moment and stood up.

" I should be going home. Still have some things I need to do. I'll see you in the morning. "

" Alright. Drive safe. Sounds like it's starting come down hard out there. "

She gave him a smile as she walked out the door. Sighing, Wes flopped down on the couch.

" Of course the Diablos were in on this. Why wouldn't they be? " he thought drinking the warm beer.

The Los Diablos were feared and hated throughout the city for their many crimes. However, a select few people had more reason to hate them than Weston Killian.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

" Shit, shit, shit! " Max cried trying not to squirm.

There was nothing he could do. Sarah was going to catch him. Then by some miracle she took her foot off the table! As she moved to put her foot down on the floor, he detached from her sole. He resisted the urge to scream as he plummeted to the ground. He bounced once on the rug Sarah had between the couch and the coffee table.

Surprisingly, the fall didn't hurt that much. Maybe the drug made him more durable also.

" Woo... That was too close. Lucky she didn't notice me. Not sure how she didn't though. " he thought getting up.

Sarah got up from the couch and went to her room. He quickly crawled under the couch, not wanting to be seen when she returned. A couple minutes later she came back and kept her feet on the floor. Max cautiously creeped out again. He did not want to end up in another situation where he might be caught.

Sarah's feet were hard to ignore however. He moved in front of her lengthy toes. This time he wouldn't touch them. She kept moving her feet like she was searching for something. Max was forced to dodge around them. Diving over and crawling under them in rapid succession. Soon, he became too tired to effectively dodge and her toes slammed down on top of him.

" Crap. She got me. Oh, well. It was gonna happen eventually. " he thought sadly.

Except Sarah didn't reach from above and pick him up. He remained firmly grasped by her lovely toes. Instead, her hands came down with something white stretched between them. It was a sock!

" She's not going to- "

Max got his answer when Sarah pulled the sock on her foot with him still trapped.

" What's she doing? There's no way she doesn't feel me down here. Maybe she doesn't know it's me... No, not likely. Then what the hell IS she doing? "

Now that he was inside the sock her bronze toes released him. He wriggled away from them and under the ball of her foot. There was very little light seeping into the sock, so he had to guess his position by what he felt. His member brushed against the soft skin of her sole, making him shiver in excitement.

" This isn't an entirely bad place to be. "

Sarah began to put pressure on her foot. It caused Max some discomfort, but not enough to reveal himself quite yet. The drug must have made him more durable. A normal human probably wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. Although he wasn't crushed, he was thoroughly immobilized by the wall of flesh.

Max didn't know what to do now. By all means, Sarah had to have noticed him. If she hadn't, she would when he tried to get out of the sock.

" I guess I'm stuck in here for now. At least I can have some fun. " he thought grinning like a fool.

No longer fighting his desires, he planted tiny kisses on her sole. That was as far as he was willing to go though. His member was fully erect and poked up into her skin, making him more aroused. The pressure on top of Max suddenly increased, forcing him to exhale.

" Sarah must've stood up. " he groaned.

She started walking somewhere. He sucked in a breath every time her foot went into the air and it was knocked out when her foot came down. His ribs hurt more with each step she took. She walked for a few moments longer and stopped. Her foot rose into the air one last time and remained in an upright position.

The sock kept him from slipping this time. Max felt the sock begin to slide over his body. Once it passed over his head, he fell onto a soft, blue surface. His ribs throbbed in pain at the impact regardless. Rising to his feet, he saw Sarah's feet looming above and Sarah herself staring right at him.

" Oh, crap. " he thought freezing in place.

Sarah just looked at him with an indiscernible expression.

" Um... Hey, Sarah... It happened again. I used the key you gave me to get in when I felt it starting. When I tried to get your attention I got stuck under your foot and then you put a sock on... I'm sorry. I should've come out sooner. I was kinda freaking out for a bit. " Max said nervously.

He quickly covered his exposed crotch with his hands. Sarah didn't exactly seem to believe his story, but she didn't say so.

" Are you okay? " she asked pulling her knees up to her chest.

" A little sore, but it's nothing. Looks like you were right. That drug did have some side effects... "

" Uh, yeah... Listen, Max. I should really take you to the hospital, but I'm super tired after the day I had. Is it alright if I take you in the morning? "

" I still don't like that idea, but after this I can't argue. "

" Okay. Let me take you out to the couch. That way you'll have room if you grow back over night. " Sarah said laying her hand down for him.

He climbed onto her palm and she carried him out to the couch.

" Alright. I'm going to sleep in my bed. If you wake up before me in the morning and you're big, don't go anywhere. Okay? " she said putting him down.

" Sure. "

She gave him a lingering stare before going to her room and closing the door.

" Oh, God. I'm so busted. She knows this is all bullshit. "

The way Sarah had talked to him proved something was wrong. She seemed thoroughly freaked out. He was certain that she'd felt everything he did now.

" I'm such an idiot! " he yelled.

Max flopped on the couch cushion. Sarah was obviously afraid to confront him about his fetish. Finding out the guy you've been talking to for months has a foot fetish must be disturbing.

" I can only blame myself. I'll have to try to patch things up in the morning. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a total creep. "

With that, he curled up and slowly fell asleep.
End Notes:
Nice try, Max. It was only a matter of time.
Downs and Ups by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello everybody! I apologize for the long wait. Things have been hectic lately. In this chapter, Max has a rough morning and Weston solves one case while digging deeper into another. This chapter is mainly plot stuff, but the next should have some action. Hope you enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 10

Max awoke at full size once again. He was lying in an awkward position on Sarah's couch. Every time he went to sleep small, he worried he would wake up still tiny. It hadn't happened yet, but who knew what the long term effects of the drug were?

" I shouldn't think like that... I'm gonna jinx myself. " he thought sitting up.

The door to Sarah's room was still closed. Worried that it would open at any moment, Max got up to find his clothes. Once again they were folded on a table chair. He pulled on his clothes piece by piece. Feeling around in his pockets, he noticed something was missing.

" Sarah's spare key! It's gone. Did it fall out last night or did she take it? " he wondered.

He searched the floor for a couple minutes, but couldn't find it.

" I guess she did take it... "

The fact that she did definitely wasn't a good sign. Max considered just leaving Sarah's apartment right now. Talking to her about the previous night was a frightening proposition.

" No. Running away will make things worse. "

He returned to the couch and waited for Sarah to wake up. Fifteen long minutes of nervousness later, the door opened. Sarah was wearing a long sleeved, blue shirt and gray sweat pants. Her black hair hung freely.

" M-morning. " he said starting to rise and then thinking better of it.

Sarah stopped at the opposite arm of the couch.

" We need to talk, Max. " she said crossing her arms over her chest awkwardly.

" Yeah... I got that. "

" I felt everything you did last night... I didn't try to stop you because I thought you were trying to get my attention at first. But you weren't, were you? When I realized what you actually were trying to do, I wanted to be sure. I let you keep going. It got too weird though, so I had to stop you. "

Max didn't have a response for that. He couldn't exactly deny it and couldn't bring himself to admit it.

" Look, I'm not going to judge you for what you like. Okay? Will you just tell me one thing? You're didn't shrink by accident, right? "

" No... I bought a drug and used it on purpose. "

" That's what I thought. I won't ask any more questions. "

Neither of them spoke for a few moments.

" So... What now? " Max finally said slowly.

" Well, I took back my spare key. I don't want things to be... weird between us. We can still be friends, alright? Just give me a couple days and it'll be like nothing ever happened. " Sarah said sitting on the couch arm.

" But it did happen, Sarah. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. "

Max quickly got up and went to the front door.

" Max, wait. Don't beat yours- "

She was cut off as he opened the door and slammed it behind him. He couldn't hear anymore of it. Every word Sarah had said felt like a slap across the face. A slap he so richly deserved. His fetish made him ruin one of the best things he had going in his life.

Sarah made it sound like everything would go back to normal, but how could they? How could she ever see him as anything other than the weirdo down the hall? He fumbled with his keys before he got his own door open. Once inside his apartment, Max leaned back on the door. He let out a deep sigh and smacked his head against the door.

" I'm a total creep. " he thought sliding to the floor dejectedly.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Wes carefully got out of Rose's car, his ribs ached in response. Earlier that day, he had gone to the doctor like Rose demanded. The doc told him to take it easy for a few days and gave him some pain pills. When he'd tried to leave the office even earlier that morning, Rose blocked him.

" Am I forgetting something? " Wes asked raising an eyebrow.

" You're going to see a doctor first thing, right? " Rose said crossing her arms.

She was prepared to fight if he said no.

" Ugh, yes. I'll go to the damn doctor. Can I go now? " he conceded.

" No. Give me your keys. "

" What? Why? "

" I'm not gonna let you ride around on that bike. You're already beat up. And if the Los Diablos are involved in this, it makes you an easy target. You're taking my car today. "

" You can't be serious. You're overreacting. "

" Try me. " Rose said defiantly.

" Fine! Give me your keys! I just want to get this day started already. " Wes yelled tossing his keys on the couch.

Rose took her keys out of her pocket and dropped them in his hand. Wes flung the door open and stomped down the hallway.

" Be careful! " Rose called after him.

Now, Wes had arrived at the address Garza wrote in his notebook for Tabatha Miller and Marissa Arnold. The apartment building seemed a little on the crappy side, but as a place to hide it was great. The smell of rain still lingered from last nights storm. He locked Rose's car and went up the small set of stairs to the building's entrance. Wes knew Rosie only had his best interests at heart, even though it was slightly annoying. She was fierce when it came to the people she cared about.

Stepping inside the building, he checked Garza's notebook to see which apartment he was looking for. Luckily, it seemed the apartment was on the first floor. He entered a short hallway with three doors to the left and right. Inspecting the doors one by one, he found the one he was searching for. Wes knocked and waited for an answer. It was a few moments before it opened a crack. An eye peeked at him through the crack.

" What do you want? " a female voice said.

" Hi. My name is Weston Killian. I'm looking for Tabatha Miller. Is she here? "

The eye widened for a split second, but quickly returned to normal.

" Sorry. I don't know any Tabatha. You must have the wrong place. "

Wes slammed his palm into the door when it tried to swing closed.

" Listen, Marissa. I'm assuming you're Marissa Arnold, right? I was hired by Tabatha's mother to find out where she is. But now I'm more worried about who she's involved with. The people she's been buying the drug from. I got this address from her dealer. Did you tell him where you were living or did he follow you? "

The eye widened in surprise yet again.

" Hold on... I'll let you in. "

The girl closed the door, undid the latch, and opened it wide.

" Come in. " she said from behind the door.

Wes moved inside the dimly lit apartment. The apartment was quite small, consisting of one main room and what he guessed was a bathroom with the door closed. A small kitchen was in the corner of the room. It looked like it could barely fit three people and even then they'd be uncomfortably close. Other than that there were some boxes, a couch, a TV on a stand, and one bed.

A ceiling fan light suddenly turned on, giving the room some much needed light. He turned to Marissa, who still had her finger on the light switch. Marissa was somewhat on the short side, maybe 5'3 or 5'4. She had dark black hair that went down to her shoulders and pale white skin. She was wearing a black tank top, jeans, and snake bite piercings on her lower lip.

" So where's Tabatha? " he asked.

" She's... out right now. Should be back soon. " she said walking past him to the couch.

" Alright. She does live here then? "

" Yeah. I lied 'cause I wasn't sure I could trust you. Still not actually. "

" Look I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just doing my job. "

" If you're 'job' is to bring Tabatha back home, it's not happening. "

" That wasn't what I was hired for. I was just hired to find out where she was. Besides, Mrs. Miller's story was fishy. A kid doesn't run away for no good reason. I'm sure there's a story there, but it can wait. We need to talk about the drug. What can you tell me? "

Marissa seemed surprised by his words.

" I don't know much about the drug. I never took it. The dealer never meets Tabatha in the same place twice. He's some Hispanic dude. "

" I already knew most of that. Do you know who that Hispanic guy is? "

" No. Why do you care about the drug so much? Are you a cop? "

" I'm a private investigator. That guy is Andreas Garza. A member of the Los Diablos gang and a killer. If they took the time to follow you home, it's not a good sign. Being cautious isn't their usual style. If you're holding back, I need to know Marissa. I just want to help you and Tabatha before something bad happens. " Wes pleaded.

Marissa became shifty-eyed, looking everywhere but at Weston. She seemed to be struggling with a decision.

" Alright. I know more than I admitted. And Tabatha's not gone. She's been here the whole time. Tab, come on out. " she finally said.

Marissa bent forward and reached down to the floor. She came back up with her hand outstretched, palm up. Standing in her palm was what Wes thought was a small, human-like figurine. The figurine looked female and was naked. Suddenly, the figurine moved all by itself.

" Who the hell is this? " the figurine said putting its hands on its hips.

Wes realized it wasn't a figurine at all. It was a tiny human being! Upon closer inspection, he recognized the girl as Tabatha Miller. She looked much the same as her picture. She had light, blonde hair that went slightly past her shoulder and blue eyes. Although she definitely wasn't 5'5 like her mother said. She also didn't seem to mind being naked in front of a complete stranger.

" What the fuck? How... How is this possible? This is some kinda trick, right? " Wes stammered not believing his eyes.

" Tab, this is Weston. How much did you hear while you were down there? " Marissa asked.

" I heard enough. You want to know about the drug? This is what it does! This isn't a trick. It shrinks people! " Tabatha yelled raising her arms.

Weston couldn't even begin to wrap his head around what he was seeing. What kind of drug could do this?

" I know this is crazy. But it's true. The drug shrinks people. " Marissa confirmed.

" I get that this is pretty jarring the first time you see it, but could you pick your jaw up off the floor? You wanted to talk. Let's talk. "

Feeling more than a little dizzy, he took a seat on the couch.

" Sorry. I'm having some trouble here. Why don't you tell me what you know about the drug itself. "

" Well, the drug is a liquid. You can either drink it or inject it. Injecting works faster than drinking. How much you take affects how small you get and how long it lasts. It usually only lasts about four hours. " Tabatha answered.

Wes pulled out his own notebook and wrote down everything Tabatha said.

" Okay. That's something useful. Thanks. "

He slid the notebook back into his jacket pocket and looked at Tabatha without saying a word, still trying to accept this stunning revelation. Tabatha made a disgusted face and grabbed her breasts.

" You like what you see, perv? Take a picture, it'll last longer! " she yelled.

" What? No! I'm only staring because I've never seen anything like this. Not at your body. I'm sorry. " he said raising his hands defensively.

" That's all we know about the drug. Now you said that gang knows where we live. Should we be worried? Should we go somewhere else? " Marissa interjected.

" No. That's probably the worst idea. If you suddenly just pack up and leave, that'll look very suspicious. They haven't done anything yet. For now, you should just act like you have no idea about it. If something does happen and you don't want call the police for any reason, here's my card. I'll come as quickly as I can. "

Wes handed the card to Marissa.

" Do you think they are going to come after us? " she asked.

" I can't say for sure. My advice would be to be careful who you talk to and try not to go to new places. " he replied standing up.

" There's one last thing I want to clear up. " Tabatha yelled putting her hands back on her hips.

" Yeah? "

" I don't know what my mom told you, but I guarantee it was bullshit. You were right. I did have a good reason for running away. Me and Marissa are in love. My mom doesn't approve of my lifestyle. When she found out I was dating Marissa, she demanded that I break up with her. She always had to control every little thing in my life. That's why I ran. Can you do me a favor? Don't tell my mom where I am. She'll just insert herself back in my life. Please. "

Wes considered the girl's request for a moment.

" I'll think about it, but I make no promises. "

Tabatha frowned, letting her hands fall to her sides.

" I'll see myself out. You two keep your heads down. And I'd be careful with using that drug. " Weston said leaving the apartment.

Outside in the hallway, he took a deep breath. Just when the case didn't seem like it could not get any more crazy, this happens. He pulled his phone from his pant pocket and exited the building. Rose had called him while he was talking to the girls. Wes typically kept his phone on silent. Rose also texted him:

" CALL ME BACK ASAP!!! "

Wes hit the button for Rose's speed dial as he climbed into her car.

" Weston! Took you long enough. " she answered.

" Hello to you too. I was talking to Tabatha Miller and Marissa Arnold. The case has become very... interesting. " he said almost wanting to tell her about the astounding drug.

Without proof he'd sound insane though. He'd keep it to himself for now.

" You're telling me. I think I just got a new clue. "

" Really? What now? "

" I was watching the news while doing some paperwork and a story came up about a robbery. Somebody stole a shipment of a brand new drug from that company Amatrax. The police don't have any major leads yet. It's gotta be what the Los Diablos are selling, right? It would explain why they're being so paranoid. The news didn't give any information about the drug. Maybe it's some new pain killer? "

Wes' eyes widened in surprise. Stealing a shipment from a big company like Amatrax was weirdly high profile for the Diablos. How did they even get their hands on the shipment in the first place? Answering these questions could wait. Wes had to get to the police station and tell them everything he knew.

" I think I already discovered what the drug does. I gotta go, Rosie. I'll tell you more when I get back, okay? " he finally said realizing he hadn't responded.

" Alright, Weston. Drive safe. " she said and ended the call.

Wes put the phone in his pocket and started the car. He had a feeling it was going to be a long day.


An Agreement Between Friends by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Woo! I'm finally back! It's been awhile. Apologies for the long wait. I fell out of the writing groove for a bit, but I'm back in it now. Also, every time I sat down to write this chapter something came up. Very annoying. As payment this chapter is a tad on the long side. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to the action or it would've been too long. I really wanted to get this out as soon as possible. Important things do happen though! Next chapter will start off with action. Hopefully this will keep you satiated until then. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review!
Goin' Down: Chapter 11

" I need to see Lieutenant Bishop right away. I have important information on a case! He knows me. We're old friends. " Weston said beginning to lose his patience.

" Sorry. I can't just let a civilian go back there. Even if they use to be an officer. And if you can't tell me what case your information pertains to, why should I believe you? " the desk sergeant replied calmly.

" Agh! Fine! Whatever. I'll wait then. "

Wes stomped over to a bench and flopped down. He'd arrived at the police station about five minutes ago to turn in Garza's notebook to whoever was investigating the Amatrax robbery and tell them everything he knew. Well, maybe not everything. The whole shrinking thing may be hard to explain without sounding crazy. It might be for the best to omit that part for the time being.

To be perfectly honest, Wes still wasn't sure he hadn't accidentally walked into a strange science fiction movie. A drug that could shrink people? How absolutely ludicrous was that? More importantly, what was Amatrax doing with a drug that could shrink people? All of this was way above Wes' pay grade.

" The police can have this one. This case is more trouble than it's worth. I'll find another that's less complicated. " Wes thought putting his head back.

There was one other thing on his mind. What were Tabatha and Marissa using the drug for? He had a pretty good idea, but he didn't want to assume anything. Some people had... odd tastes. Who was he to judge what they liked though?

Suddenly, a police officer walked into the building. He looked to be about Wes' age, perhaps slightly taller, with neatly combed brown hair and his thumb in his belt. The man was whistling some tune, but stopped when he saw Wes sitting on the bench.

" Holy crap! Weston? Is that you? It's me, man! Anthony Sadow? " he said grinning broadly.

" Sadow... Oh! We were in the academy together, right? " Wes asked standing up.

" Yeah! Jeez. Never thought I'd see you again after you left. What're you doing here? "

The two men shook each other's hands.

" I'm here to see Bishop about a case, but he's not answering his phone and that desk jockey won't let me see him. "

" Oh, okay. Well I can get you in. I'm sure the lieutenant wouldn't mind. "

" Seriously? "

" Sure. Come on. "

Sadow lead him over to the entrance to the rest of the station.

" He's with me. I'll watch him. " he said to the desk sergeant.

" Make sure you do. " the man replied, not even looking away from his computer.

Wes and Sadow went to the stairs to go up to Bishop's office on the third floor. Both of them knew it was quicker than the elevator.

" So how's the private eye life treating you? I heard you got your own office space and everything. " Sadow asked as they climbed the steps.

" It's been good. Keeping me pretty busy. "

" That's great, man. It sucked to hear that you were leaving the force. I never got a chance to talk to you before you did. Everyone was really surprised. "

" Yeah... I, uh, had my reasons. " Wes said, hoping to change the subject.

Sadow spent the rest of the trip telling him what he had been up to.

" Here we are. Bishop still has the same office. I assume you can handle the rest? " he said when they arrived on the third floor.

" Yeah, I got it. Thanks for the help. "

" No problem, man. It was nice seeing you again. See ya around. "

Sadow shook his hand and went off to work. Not wanting to get stopped by more people, Wes went straight to Bishop's office. The door was open so he knocked on the frame.

" Come in. What do you n- Weston? What are you doing here? " Bishop asked looking up.

" Hey, Paul. I have something I think you're gonna want to see. "

Paul Bishop was an older man, getting on in his years. Weston's father had been good friends with him before he was even born. Bishop had become like a second father to him after everything that happened. He was portly with a bushy mustache and balding hair. He got up from his desk and came around to pat Wes on the shoulder.

" It's been awhile since I last heard from you. How you been? " he asked.

" Fine. Business is good. I got a case the other day that's become pretty crazy. That's actually why I'm here. I came across some information I think would be better used in your hands. "

" Alright. Take a seat. You can tell me about it. " Bishop said sitting back down. Wes sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

" So, what is this case? "

" A mother wanted me to find her runaway daughter. Simple enough. I found some emails between her and some drug dealer. I figured I could use the dealer to find out where she was. I set up a meeting with him as a buyer. It didn't go as planned. The dealer recognized me from when I used to be a cop. It was Andreas Garza. A member of Los Diablos. "

" Los Diablos? Shit. If they're involved it isn't good, Weston. Did you get into it with them? That why you got a big ass bruise on your face? "

" Yeah. It's nothing. You of all people know I can fight. "

" I don't doubt your capability. Diablos don't exactly fight fair. You're lucky you didn't get shot. "

" It wasn't for lack of trying... Anyways, I'm not done. I swiped a notebook off of Garza. Inside of it were the names and addresses of everyone he sold drugs to. Makes you wonder why he would go to all that trouble just for some cheap dope, huh? Garza ordered his goons not to shoot me because they didn't want the cops poking around. There had to be a good reason for all of that. Then I heard about the Amatrax robbery. Do you have any leads on that? "

Bishop frowned and folded his arms over his chest. The Amatrax case must have been giving him quite a lot of trouble.

" Not at this time, but we have a team investigating it. "

" Well I think the Diablos stole that shipment from Amatrax. They are the most powerful gang in the city. If anyone has the balls and resources, it's them. They think they're untouchable. "

" I don't know, Weston. This doesn't sound like their usual scheme. Are you sure this isn't about your personal vendetta? "

" What? No! All of this fell into my lap. I didn't go stirring shit up with them for myself. I'm not saying it's the Diablos for sure either. The evidence points to them. I'm asking you to look into it. That's all. "

Wes took out Garza's notebook and put it on Bishop's desk. Bishop picked it up and thumbed through a few pages.

" I'll have the team check it out, alright? See what they come up with. "

" That's all I'm asking. " Wes said standing up.

" You need to be careful, Weston. If Garza's not a complete dumbass he'll realize you stole this notebook and come after you. "

" Don't worry about me. I'm not scared of Garza. " he said somewhat uncertainly.

" I'm serious, Weston. "

" So am I. I should be getting back to the office. Might have a new case waiting for me. You'll be the first person I call if something happens. Talk to ya later. " Wes called behind him as he left Bishop's office.

Bishop let out a deep sigh and tossed the notebook on his desk.

" That kid is gonna get himself killed... Dammit. "

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

1 day later...

Max threw the small vial of clear liquid into the air and caught it on the way down. He'd been doing this for almost twenty minutes now. Just laying on his couch messing with the miracle drug that screwed up everything. Since that horrible morning with Sarah a couple days ago, Max had been walking around like a zombie. He didn't feel like talking to anyone and purposely dodged customers at his job. All he wanted to do was sulk in peace.

The previous day he had seen Sarah in the hallway and quickly disappeared back inside his apartment. Max still wasn't ready to talk to her yet. He was fairly certain she saw him hide in fear. Now, Max was considering if he wanted to use the drug again. Using it with anyone other than Sarah was a scary idea.

She was the only person that he really trusted with him in such a vulnerable state. He also worried about the effects of the drug. Not so much the possibility of being stuck small, but what it was doing to him psychologically. Max feared that the drug might be making it harder for him to resist his fetish. That last night with Sarah, he had made some downright stupid decisions.

He didn't care about the consequences. His sole desire was to be at Sarah's feet. Despite all of these thoughts, a part of him still desperately wanted to experience it again.

" God dammit. I'm pathetic... " he thought sitting up.

Max decided to stop thinking about it and try to distract himself with something. He was shuffling to his bedroom to stash the drug when someone knocked on his door.

" Who the hell could that be? " he wondered looking over to the clock on the wall.

It was 11:42 AM on a Wednesday morning. He hadn't ordered anything online and today was his day off from work. He slipped the vial into the pocket of his pajama pants and went to the door. Not even bothering to look through the peep hole, he opened the door.

" Yes? " he asked not even trying to hide his displeasure.

Max's eyes widened in shock. The last person he expected to see any time soon was standing outside his door, Sarah Baum.

" S-Sarah? What are you doing here? "

" Nice to see you too, Max. I'm sorry to bother you on your day off, but we need to talk. It's important. " she said awkwardly.

Max squirmed nervously at her words. It took all he had not to attempt to hide behind his door. He wasn't ready to have this conversation, but turning her away when she came to him would be rude. Also, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't moderately interested in what she had to say.

" Okay... Is this about the other night? "

" Yeah, but it's not what you think. Can I come in? This isn't exactly a hallway conversation. "

" Yeah, of course. Come in. " he said stepping out of the way.

Sarah walked to the center of the front room. Max's apartment was laid out much the same as Sarah's, except more sparse and not nearly as clean. Crumpled soda cans, empty water bottles, and used paper plates were spread throughout. He really needed to tidy the place up once Sarah left. Sarah was waiting patiently for him while he had been lost in thought.

" Oh, um, let's sit at the table. Sorry about the mess. I don't have people over often. " he said pulling out a chair for her and sitting down across the round folding table.

" It's fine. So... The thing I wanted to talk about... " she said taking her seat.

Sarah was wearing a dark blue tank top, black short shorts, and black Nike sandals. Her hair was untied and cascaded down around her shoulders. Max decided he would suck it up and take the initiative.

" Look, Sarah. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. I can't blame you. There are no hard feelings, alright? "

" What? No, no! That's not what I'm here about! Let me start by asking you a question. Do you plan on using the drug again? "

Max was taken aback by the question. It definitely was not what he thought she was here for.

" Honestly? I probably will. "

" That's what I was afraid of. Ever since you left that morning, I've been worried about you. Worried about what you might do. It's obvious you're aroused by... different things. VERY aroused. Do you have somebody you trust who you can use the drug with? "

" No, not really. But I'm sure I can figure something out. "

" Do you mean you'll find a random person? Who's to say they won't hurt you while you're small, Max? Or worse. "

" What are you trying to say, Sarah? I'm not understanding. "

" I'm saying you're a really nice guy and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So... If you use the drug, I want it to be with me. This way I'll know you're safe. "

" A-Are you serious? You'd really do that? No... I can't ask you to. "

" I've thought this through. I want to do this. It will make both of us happy. Besides, those things you did didn't feel terrible. My feet could use some attention. " Sarah said smiling slightly.

" I mean... I can't exactly turn down such a great deal. Yes. "

" Alright. Let's set a few ground rules. First, you can only use the drug when I'm around. Never by yourself or with another person. Second, we won't be able to do it every day and I don't think we should. Third, when you do want to do it you have to give me some notice. I'll give you my cell phone number later. That's all I can think of right now. "

" Okay. That's fair enough. "

" Good. Now, do you have any of the drug? "

Max pulled the vial out of his pocket and held it up for her to see.

" Yeah. Why? "

" Would you want to use it right now? I'm completely free today. It could be our way of sealing the deal. " she asked standing up to her full 6'3 height.

" Really? Sure! I'd love to. " Max said failing to hide his excitement.

What an amazing deal!

" Well, we're here already so let's just do it here. "

" Okay. Let me go get a syringe. It'll make the process go faster. "

He hurried to his room and went into his closet. Grabbing a shoe box from the back corner, he opened it and retrieved the syringe and a fresh needle. He quickly replaced the box and went in his bathroom.

" Guess I should use a full dose. " Max thought filling the syringe.

He injected himself and put the syringe in a drawer. Sarah was sitting on his couch when he walked out to the living room.

" I took the drug. Now we wait a bit for it to kick in. "

" You already took it? I was hoping to ask you a couple questions before you did. " she said sounding disappointed.

" Ask away. We have nothing but time. " he said sitting on the couch as well.

" Where are you getting the drug from? It IS pretty revolutionary. Makes me wonder why everyone doesn't know about it. "

" I haven't put much thought into it actually. It must be pretty new wherever it came from. I've been buying it from a drug dealer a friend told me about. I highly doubt he's the mastermind behind the drug though. "

" Hm, okay. Maybe we should look into that later. What does it feel like when you shrink? Is it always as painful as that time in my apartment? "

" That was actually the first time I ever used the drug. The second time was the other day. I haven't used it anymore than that. The second time wasn't nearly as painful as the first. After a bit the pain disappears and it starts to feel surprisingly good. That's when I start to shrink. "

" Last question. What's it like being tiny? "

" Jarring at first. Looking up at someone the size of a skyscraper is as intimidating as you'd think. I got used to it pretty quick. Maybe it's because of my special 'interests'. I felt safe with you too, so that probably had a lot to do with it. " Max said staring at the floor, a familiar dizzy feeling was creeping up on him slowly.

Sarah gave him a genuinely happy half-smile. " Good. I want you to feel safe around me, Max. "

He turned red in the face despite himself. The dizzy feeling hit him full force, making his stomach queasy.

" It's time. I'm about to shrink, I can feel it. I'm gonna lay down on the floor so I can get out of my clothes easier. " he said sliding off the couch to the floor.

" Why not just take your clothes off? That would be a lot easier. "

" It's one thing for you to see me naked when I'm tiny. When I'm big is an entirely different thing. "

Sarah stifled a giggle with her hand.

" Whatever floats your boat, short stuff. "

Max gritted his teeth as his chest began to constrict. The shrinking was even less painful than the last time. It felt as if all the muscles in his body were dully aching. Moments later, the pain transformed into pure bliss. This feeling too was much stronger. Max's shrinking member was becoming hard. The shrinking stopped as suddenly as it started.

He crawled around in the darkness inside his shirt until he was finally able to climb out of an arm hole. Sarah was leaning over him on the couch with a look of concern. His eyes wandered to the floor where she had taken off her sandals.

" Here we go! " Max thought grinning from ear to ear.
Football by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello, everybody! It's been awhile. This chapter took A LOT longer to write than I would've liked. I've been very busy with life and will be for another couple weeks. I will put in as much writing time as I can though. Your patience is appreciated. Now, without further ado, here's chapter 12! Please leave a constructive review!
Goin' Down: Chapter 12

Max made a beeline right for Sarah's foot as soon as his eyes fell on it. Not half an hour ago he thought he would never touch these feet again. Now, here they were in front of him and he even had Sarah's permission! He couldn't be happier! Except right when he was about to jump on Sarah's foot, a giant hand came down to block his path.

He was too close and going too fast to dodge the obstacle, so he leaped and spun his body around in air. He collided back first into the tan fingers and started to fall forward when he felt them pinch his hips.

" Whoa! " he yelped in surprise while being hoisted into the air.

The hand brought him all the way up to Sarah's smiling face.

" Easy there, tiger. We have all day to do that. No rush. " she laughed dropping him onto her other hand.

Max's somewhat erect member bumped against her soft palm. A twang of pain shot into his stomach as he got to his feet.

" Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. " Sarah said realizing what happened.

" It's fine... " he replied, the pain making him stand awkwardly.

Max tried to use his legs to cover his crotch without making it obvious.

" Is it alright if I pick up your clothes? You shouldn't just leave them on the floor. "

" Sure. If you don't mind. "

" Here. Hop off for a second. " she said lowering her hand to the couch.

He did as she asked, careful not to hurt himself again. Sarah stood to grab his crumpled clothes, quickly folded them, and put them on the couch's armrest. She didn't sit back down when she was done though. She remained standing and looked around Max's apartment.

" You know this is the first time I've ever really been in your place before? I've seen it a lot, but never been inside. "

" Sorry again for the mess! " he yelled to be heard.

" Don't worry. You're a guy living alone. I understand. "

Sarah went over to a large bookshelf against the wall. Max was a fairly avid reader when he had the time. He read all kinds of books and some graphic novels. If any other girl was in his apartment he might've been worried about them seeing all of his nerdy things, but Sarah was already aware of it. She scanned through the rows of books before going back to the couch.

" So, what do you want to do? I don't have any ideas. " Max said as she sat down.

" Hm, not sure... I don't just want to go right to the fun stuff. Let me think... I know! You're gonna have to work to get what you want. We're going to play a game. You win, you get to play with my feet. If I win... I'll let you be by my feet, but you can't touch them for at least an hour. " Sarah said with a mischievous grin.

" What? A whole hour? That's just cruel. "

" Guess that means you'll have to try extra hard to win. Take it or leave it, little dude. I want to have some fun too. "

" Fine. I wouldn't have been so quick to shrink myself if I had known you were gonna toy with my emotions. What game can we even play though? I'm four inches tall and you're gigantic. " he said with mock irritation.

" I have an idea. Do you have paper towels or napkins? " Sarah asked standing up again. She lowered her hand for him to climb on.

" Yeah. On the counter in the kitchen. "

Sarah strode to the kitchen and tore off a large piece from the paper towel roll. She rolled it into a ball before tossing it at Max. He clumsily snatched the ball out of the air, careful not to fall off her hand. The paper ball was about the size of a yoga ball to Max.

" There's our ball. Now we need tape. " Sarah laughed.

" Check that drawer right there. " he said pointing.

" Perfect! Last thing I need is a chair. Is it alright if I just use one from the table? " she asked grabbing the tape.

" Sure. "

Sarah carried a wooden chair over by the front door. Squatting down, she had Max hop off her hand. Then, she stuck the end of the tape roll on the floor to the side of the chair and pulled out a long piece. Sarah laid the strip across the floor, making a line in front of the chair.

" What does she have in mind? " Max wondered still holding the paper ball.

He watched her huge, bare feet as they walked a few feet away from the chair and made another line parallel to the first.

" There! This is our playing field. To make things easier for both of us, there is no out of bounds. If the ball ends up too far away though I'll get it. " Sarah said kneeling in front of him.

His eyes lingered on her slender toes for a moment before speaking. " Okay. What's the game? "

" Let's call this our own special version of 'football'. It's simple. The tape in front of the chair is my goal line. The one over there is yours. All you gotta do is get the ball over the line to score a point. The rules are I have to stay in the chair at all times. My butt cannot leave it. I can only use my left foot to score and stop you from scoring. You get to use your entire body. I have to score six points to win. You only have to score three. And you always get the ball after a goal. Sound fair? "

" Hmm... I suppose. Only way to know for sure is to try. "

" Alright! You start. I won't make you run all the way over to your goal. Start right where you are. Give me your best shot, small fry! " Sarah said sitting down.

She put her left foot right on the goal line and started tapping it expectantly. Max quickly backed up to make sure he was out of her range. This was going to be an interesting game. Even with her many handicaps, Sarah still had the advantage. A more athletic guy than Max would have trouble winning.

" Stop thinking, Max. You're gonna psych yourself out before you even try. Just go for it. "

He hefted the paper ball and ran directly toward Sarah's waiting foot. His plan was to dodge her first attempt to stop him and throw the ball over the line. As he got close, her foot jutted forward. Max tried to veer to the left at the last second, but Sarah's pinky toe slammed into his right leg. The hit made him spin around before falling to the floor on his back. The ball flew from his hands and landed a few feet away relative to his current size. He let out a groan as he sat up. His right leg hurt a bit, but nothing too bad.

" Wait. The ball! " he thought scrambling to get it.

He was about to grab the ball when Sarah's foot came down and took it in her toes. Max watched in awe as her foot rose high over his head and flicked the ball far enough that it had to have passed his goal line.

" Yes! That's one point for me. Move back some. I'll get the ball. " Sarah said standing up.

" Crap! I can't lose the ball like that. Once she gets it, it'll be next to impossible to get back. " he thought moving away from Sarah's goal line.

The ground shook slightly as Sarah stepped next to him and dropped the ball.

" There ya go. You're going to have to be quicker than that to get by me, Max. " Sarah laughed.

" What I need is a plan of attack. I'm not going to beat her by physical skill. What can I do though? "

He picked up the ball and surveyed the playing field for something he could exploit. Sarah's goal line was well within her range from all angles. Her legs were pretty long after all. A new idea suddenly popped into Max's head. Maybe if he came at her from her far right it would be more difficult to stop him because she was only using her left foot.

" It's worth a shot. If it fails she still has to score four more points. Here we go. "

He held the ball close to his chest and dashed to his far left, giving Sarah a wide berth. She watched him with an amused expression on her face. Her left leg moved on top of her right knee in preparation. Once he drew near to the left edge of the goal line, her foot lashed out. It swiped down at him sideways due to the awkward angle.

Max saw it coming and dove to the ground. A gust of air blew as her foot passed harmlessly overhead. Realizing this was his chance, he took a few steps and threw the ball. The ball landed past the line!

" Woo! That's my point! " he yelled pumping his fists into the air.

" Nice play, but I won't fall for it twice. That's one to one. Looks like I'm going to have to take the gloves, or maybe the socks in this case, off. " Sarah said using her toes to roll the ball back to him.

" Fine by me. I wouldn't want you to make it too easy on me. " Max laughed.

He decided he would try the same strategy again. He got to the same spot where Sarah's foot swiped at him, but her foot wasn't moving. She was going to wait for him to get closer and pounce. Thinking he was clever, Max got a bit closer and threw the ball again. Sarah whipped her foot out at the last second, sending the ball flying over his line.

His next attempt fared much better. Unable to think of another effective plan, he winged it. He sprinted straight at the center of the goal line. Sarah's foot shot out to intercept, except this time Max successfully dodged it and threw the ball for his second point. During the next play, her foot came down and pinned him on the ground. His tiny member was pressed up against her soft sole for a few moments before her toes took the ball and scored a goal. He nervously tried to hide the erection he got from touching Sarah's sole while standing up.

" Two to two. You're doing a lot better than I thought you would. Next time we play this I might have to make it harder. " she said grinning.

" You said yourself that I would have to try extra hard. That's exactly what I'm doing. "

" Alright. Well it's game point for you. I'll have to try extra hard too. " Sarah retrieved the ball for Max and sat down.

" Alright. This is it. One more point and I win. Easy. I'll go far right this time to throw her off. " he thought.

He made a sudden mad dash for the right side. She moved her foot over to the same side and waited to see what his plan was. When he continued to run without stopping, she swiped her foot at him. The foot stayed close to the ground, making sure he couldn't dive under. With no other options as her foot swept closer, he leaped into the air.

He used Sarah's foot as a kick off point while it was underneath him to propel himself forward. Max hurled the ball in air and landed on his side. He looked up to see the ball sitting right in front of the goal line. He sprang up and dashed to kick it over the line, but stopped as Sarah's toes pressed it into the ground. She stood her foot up on its ball, putting all her weight on her toes.

" Too bad, little guy. You almost won. I didn't expect you to jump over my foot. But now I know all your tricks. I'm not going to let you score again. Looks like you're going to have to wait an hour. " Sarah gloated with a laugh.

Max wasn't ready to admit defeat quite yet though. Another idea formed in his mind. He walked to Sarah's tree trunk sized toes and knelt down. He reached his hands in the space between her big and second toe.

" What are you gonna do? Try to lift my toes? Good luck. "

" Not exactly. "

He began to wiggle his fingers on her skin, moving his hands all over. Sarah burst out laughing and quickly covered her mouth. Her foot released the ball to get away from his tickling. The moment it did, Max rolled the ball across the line.

" YES! I win!! That's what you get for celebrating before you even won! " he yelled throwing his arms in the air.

He ran around in random patterns on the floor, not caring about his nakedness. Sarah watched from above with a sour expression.

" Okay, you won. I shouldn't have celebrated so soon. How did you know I was ticklish? "

" I guessed and I was right. If you weren't, I would have felt really stupid. "

" So, you got lucky? Well, whatever. A win's a win. There were no rules against tickling. The game will definitely be tougher the next time we play. " she said folding her arms over her chest.

" Great... All that running made me kinda sweaty. I think I'll use the ball to dry off. " Max said wiping his brow.

" While you're doing that, I'll clean up the playing field. Move off to the side. I don't wanna step on ya. " Sarah instructed, standing.

Max picked up the ball and scurried away as she took the chair. He used the ball to dab at his face and chest. The ball smelled faintly of Sarah's feet. He'd gotten a couple whiffs during the game so he recognized it. It wasn't a bad smell at all, in fact he sort of liked it.

" Man, I got it bad. " he whispered to himself.

When she was done cleaning, Sarah offered her hand to him. He carefully climbed aboard. She tossed the ball into the trash bin and returned to the couch. Max resisted the urge to cover up his exposed crotch. If this was truly going to become a regular thing, he might as well get used to it.

" Sarah, I have a question. " he said putting his hands behind his back.

" Shoot. "

" Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Don't get me wrong. I am more than happy about this deal. I'm just wondering if it's what you really want to do or... pity. Most girls wouldn't be open to my particular tastes. If you want to drop the deal, I understand. We can still be friends. I'll find another way to live out my fantasies. "

Sarah frowned slightly and turned her head, considering her response. After a few moments, her eyes returned to him. " I've never judged people for their personal interests. It's not my place to. On the grand scale of things, a foot fetish isn't even that odd. I think it's sort of flattering that you like my feet that much. You're a sweet guy, Max. I'm doing this because I don't want anything to happen to you. The deal stands. "

Max grinned widely at her words. He may have brought up the subject, but he hoped she wouldn't break the deal.

" Alright. That's fine with me. " he laughed, rocking up and down on the balls of his feet.

" I suppose the winner wants his prize? "

" Yes, please! "

" Okay. How do you want to do this? " she asked looking around.

" Maybe my bed would be best? "

" Listen to you! Already trying to get me in your bed. " Sarah laughed.

" What? No! That's not what I meant. " Max quickly said.

Sarah began to laugh even harder. Realizing that she had been joking, Max turned beet red. She continued to laugh for a few more moments before calming down.

" Oh, that was good. You're too easy, Max. Come on. Let's go check out your bedroom. "

Sarah stood up and walked down the short hallway to his bedroom. Max's bedroom was relatively clean compared to what you expect a guys room to look like. His bed was messily made. The dark blue sheets were wrinkled and hung off the left side. A hamper in the corner was filled to the brim with dirty clothes. The nightstand on the right of his bed was cluttered with a lamp, alarm clock, tissue box, and an empty cup. Sunlight filtered through the slats of the window over his bed.

" Huh. So this is where the magic happens. Cleaner than I expected. " Sarah said looking around.

" Yeah... Sorry again for the mess. "

" You don't have to keep apologizing. I've seen a lot worse. " She went and sat on the edge of his bed. " Okay. I'm going to put you on the bed and stretch my legs. If you need something just... tickle the space between my third and fourth toe on my left foot. "

" Got it! " he said giving her a thumbs up.

She placed him on the bed and brought her long legs up. Max watched in awe as her gigantic, tan soles moved toward him. Her feet landed before him and she laid them on their sides, trying to put them on his level. He marveled at the fact that even with her back against the wall, Sarah's legs reached more than half of the bed.

" Alright. Have at it, little guy. "

Max went on his knees in front of her toes and began rubbing his hands on her left foots big toe. At four inches tall, Sarah's toes were about half his size. He would have to work extra hard if she was going to feel anything he did. The least he could is make what he was doing feel good for her. He worked his hands even harder into her toe. Sarah watched him silently with a coy grin. It wasn't long before the combination of her soft skin and the oddly pleasant smell made him erect.

" Don't get too excited. I'm not having another accident like the first time. " he thought.

When Max finished rubbing each toe, he worked his way along her sole to the heel. At some point, Sarah leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She seemed to be really enjoying this! With renewed energy, he went to the other foot and kneaded her toes. Her toes flexed at his touch. The third toe bumped the tip of his member, sending shivers down his spine.

Sarah didn't take any notice, so he continued rubbing. Unable to contain himself any longer, Max planted a kiss on her second toe. He repeated the methodical process on her right foot. Fortunately, he was able to finish without exploding. Although he was dangerously close.

" That felt great! I could definitely get used to this. " Sarah said happily.

" Good! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did too! " he yelled, jogging up the bed's length. His boner made him jog very awkwardly.

" You know I was kind of... uneasy about this, but that wasn't bad at all. A massage would feel so good after volleyball practice. "

" I'd be happy to oblige. " Max said smiling.

He wanted so badly to release his juices, but couldn't do it in front of Sarah.

" No... I'll have to wait until after she leaves. The memory'll have to do. " he thought.

" So, what do you wanna do now? " she asked picking him up.

" We still have quite a bit of time before the drug wears off. Let's take a break. Watch TV or something. Maybe later I can give you another massage. "

" Sounds good. " Sarah said walking out to the living room.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed!
Warnings by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello, everybody! After quite awhile, here's the next chapter of Goin' Down. My other story is very close to being finished and when it's done, my full attention will be on this story. Please leave a review and hope you enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 13

Wallace turned the corner into a short hallway with four doors. All of the doors had a glass pane set in the the upper portion. The closest door on the right had a sheet of paper taped on it. The paper read:

" Weston Killian Private Investigator "

He had found the place he was looking for. He opened the door and stepped inside. The room on the other side of the door was plain. Eggshell colored paint coated the walls. A desk and large file cabinet were on the left side of the room. A couch was up against right wall. A tall lamp sat in the corner to his right. A small office was built into the back of the room.

Sitting at the desk was a young Asian woman. She had been busily typing on a computer until he opened the door.

" Hello, sir. Can I help you? " she asked.

" Hi. Grant Wallace. " he said, offering his hand.

The woman stood up and shook his hand.

" Rose Wu. "

Rose was an attractive woman, much too young for Wallace to even try though. She was wearing a burgundy long sleeve shirt and black pants. Her hair was done up nicely.

" I'm here to see Weston Killian. Is he in? " Wallace asked, looking towards the small office.

" Yes. Can I ask why you want to see him? Do you have a job for him? "

" Not exactly. I'm a detective with the PD. I want to ask Mr. Killian about a piece of evidence he brought in the other day. "

He pulled out his badge to show her.

" Okay. Let me just check and see if he's free. "

Rose went to the office's door and poked her head inside. After a few moments, she opened the door wide and gestured for him to enter. Weston Killian sat behind an old looking desk, leaning back in a leather chair. Two wooden chairs were in front of the desk. Wallace took a seat in the right one.

" Detective Wallace? Why are you here? " Weston asked with surprise.

" You know me? "

" I remember you from when I was still a cop. I saw you around the station and stuff. When Rose told me a detective was here, you weren't who I was expecting. "

" Oh. Yeah. Bishop has me working this case because it's so high profile. "

" You're talking about the Amatrax robbery, right? You must be here about the notebook then. "

" I am. Bishop told me everything yesterday. I wanted to ask you some questions before I go any further with this. "

" Alright. Go ahead. " Weston said folding his hands on the desk.

" You told Bishop that you got the notebook from Los Diablos member Andreas Garza, is that correct? "

" Yes. "

" You claim that the Los Diablos are behind the Amatrax robbery? "

" Yes. I believe they are. They're being especially cautious with this new drug. This all adds up. It makes sense. "

" Does any of this have to do with your history with Los Diablos? "

Weston visibly tensed up after Wallace said it.

" No. "

" I looked up Garza's file. You and him had more than a few altercations. He's on record taunting you about your father. One of the last things you did as a cop was arrest him on a murder charge. Garza got off on a technicality. Some weeks later you quit the force. It seems you have quite the grudge with each other. "

" It's no secret we didn't like each other. That was almost two years ago. The first time I saw him since that trial was when I took the notebook. My history has nothing to do with this. "

" This gang killed your father, Weston. No one can blame you for having a vendetta. All- "

" No! This isn't about a vendetta! I want these men to pay for their crimes like everybody else. I just happened to get dragged into this. I brought it to Bishop so you could do something. I am done answering your questions. " Weston interrupted, slamming his fist on the desk.

Wallace stood up and put his hand in his pocket.

" Okay. But I have one last question. What do you know about the drug they're selling? "

" I don't know anything. Why don't you go to Amatrax and ask? "

Wallace let out a sigh. This definitely hadn't gone as he planned, but there was nothing he could now.

" I apologize. I didn't come here to piss you off. I wanted more information to go on. You've convinced me. I'll be looking into Los Diablos now. Here's my card. If you find out anything else, let me know. And watch your back. Garza probably already knows you stole the notebook. " he said, tossing his card on the desk.

With that, he turned and left the office. Rose looked away from her computer as he shut the door.

" Did you learn what you needed? " she asked.

" Sort of. I'm going to give you my card too. Give me a call if anything happens. "

Wallace handed her the card. She inspected it for a moment before nodding. Satisfied, he left to continue the investigation.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max was in Sarah's apartment. That much he knew for certain. What he couldn't remember was how he got here. Not only that, but how he had shrunken without any recollection of taking the drug. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't remember any of it.

" What the heck happened? " Max wondered.

He stood naked and maybe four inches tall in the living room. Specifically, he was on the rug in front of Sarah's couch. A pair of Sarah's flip flops were sitting close to him. Despite his situation, Max couldn't resist drifting towards them. The flip flops were a light brown color. He could see a clear outline of Sarah's foot on their soles. The intoxicating aroma of her feet made him feel lightheaded.

" Ooooh, Maaaaax! Where are you? " Sarah called in a sing-song voice.

He followed it and saw her walking into the living room. When her eyes fell upon him, a smile broke out across her face.

" There you are! I've been looking all over for you. " she said, grabbing him in her fist.

Her grip was unusually tight, making him squirm.

" Sarah, how did I get here? I can't remember. " Max asked.

" What are you talking about, silly? You've been here for weeks. "

" What? No, I haven't. "

" Did you hit your head or something? You used the drug a few weeks ago, but you never grew back to normal size. You've been living with me since. " Sarah said nonchalantly.

" W-What? No. That's not possible. I don't even remember taking the drug. I can't be stuck like this! " he cried.

" Calm down, little guy! I already promised I'd take care of you. You were so excited about it before. You must have hit your head pretty hard. "

" I didn't hit my head! This is all wrong. You need to take me to a hospital! Please, Sarah. "

" You told me not to take you to a hospital. I swore I wouldn't. Oh! I know what'll help you relax. Here. "

Sarah sat on the couch and placed Max between her feet on the floor. Next thing he knew, her toes overtook him and knocked him to the ground. He tried to put up a fight, but her long toes pinned him easily. She moved the ball of her right foot onto his chest and grabbed his minuscule member between her left big and second toe. His struggles immediately ceased when he felt her grab it.

" Sarah... What are you doing? " he yelled.

She gave him a seductive smile and began pumping her toes slowly. Max's entire body shuddered in response. Whatever he had been freaking out about disappeared from his mind. She probably barely even felt his erect member between her toes, but they were having a profound effect on him. Sarah started pumping increasingly faster until he couldn't take it anymore. He came all over her toes and slumped in exhaustion.

" Is that better? " she asked.

" Yes... " he said happily.

" Good. "

Suddenly, her giant right foot rose over him and slammed down. He didn't have any time to react before being crushed. He was smushed right at the center of her foot and couldn't move his limbs. His member poked into her sole painfully due to the pressure she was putting on him. Sarah was applying more pressure by the second. Max wanted to cry out in pain, but knew she wouldn't be able to hear him.

" Why is she doing this!? " he thought.

He felt his ribcage beginning to give under the pressure. The pain was near unbearable at this point.

" Sarah! Please! Stop! "

Unable to take it any longer, his bones broke and fractured. There was a brief moment of intense pain... and then nothing.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max shot up to a sitting position in his bed. He was breathing rapidly and sweating. His member was pitching a tent in his shorts. All of his memories started coming back. He had laid down to take a short nap before he went to work. The alarm clock on his nightstand showed he still had about 20 minutes to get ready.

He wiped some of the sweat off his forehead with his arm. Max got out of his bed and shuffled to the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face, then looked in the mirror. The dream he'd just had was strangely foreboding. What if it was more of a glimpse of the future than a dream?

" No. You're just being paranoid like always. None of that is going to happen. " he thought, not even fully believing himself.

" I've been reading too many books. "

Sighing, Max went to get dressed.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4595