The Party by welcometothejungle
Summary:

In this prequel to Not-So-Happy Meals, a party goes awry when a teenage girl's plans for revenge involve shrinking down those that she hates and letting them loose into a wild night full of hungry teenage girls.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12303 Read: 38660 Published: August 16 2014 Updated: September 06 2014
Story Notes:

This is story is a prequel to my first story, Not-So-Happy Meals, and they are both part of my Voreverse series. Any reviews are greatly appreciated, and please check out the first story too! Also, I just recently released a sequel to this one called Snacks, so if you get through this, you can find out how it all ties into my first story.

1. Getting This Parted Started by welcometothejungle

2. The Pizza Guys by welcometothejungle

3. Just Desserts by welcometothejungle

4. One Last Snack... by welcometothejungle

Getting This Parted Started by welcometothejungle

1. Getting This Party Started

Emma’s belly grumbled as she walked towards the front door of the house, the sun already dipping into the horizon. She hadn’t eaten anything all afternoon in anticipation of this party, where the thought of so much food almost made her salivate.

            She rang the doorbell and Tina opened it up. “Hey!” she said. “My parents are out for the weekend, so come on in!”

            Emma handed Tina her present. “Here you go!”

            Tina took it and led Emma around to the back of the house, depositing the gift bag with at least 20 others on a kitchen counter. Everyone was already out back. Emma saw many familiar faces: Alexis, Caterina, Becky, Rachel, Sarah, Kelsey and the guys, too: Aaron, Zack, Chris, Leo, Greg, Danny, Tommy, and Mike.

            There were other people too, but Emma quickly went over to the snack bar. Potato chips, donuts, crackers, cheese, breadsticks, gummy bears, and even sugary Pixie Stixs were laid out before her. Her tummy rumbled again, so hungry she could’ve eaten a horse. Emma smiled and licked her lips…

 

Aaron was chilling with his friends Danny, Jacob, Leo, and Mike. He walked by Caterina, the blond rich girl. “Hey, Cat,” he said. “Did anyone ever tell you that you’re so hot that if I touched you, I’d burn up?

            Cat blushed. “That’s a new one. But if I were truly that hot, those Greenpeace Club geeks at school would make me illegal for causing global warming.” She walked on, Aaron staring at her ass as she went.

            “Yowza!” he exclaimed, his usual catchphrase. “I’m gonna get inside that girl before this party’s over, that’s for sure…”

            Danny crossed his arms, looking on with him. “That is one fine ass…”

 

Kelsey walked up to Emma, who was devouring the snacks. “Leave some for me…,” the gorgeous brunette said. Her blond friend swallowed and then turned to her.

            “Hey, Kelsey!” She burped. “Oh, excuse me.”

            “You must be hungry,” Kelsey observed.

            Emma blushed. “Wait till you see me later… I’m going to be stuffed…” She rubbed her belly and stared off into the distance, thinking about all of the food she was going to ingest.

            “Save room in there for the eating contest, though…”

            “Eating contest?” she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

            “Yeah,” Kelsey said, “Tina’s going to order a whole bunch of pizza for three people to eat in, like, twenty minutes or something.”

            “In that case, I’d better digest what I’ve eaten already,” said Emma, patting her tummy.

            “Well, see you!” said Kelsey, taking a Pixie Stick and sucked on the sugar. She looked around.

            The backyard was not too large, with an area sheltered by a part of the roof that extended out like a makeshift awning. There was a swimming pool, a hammock at the back, a coy pond beyond that, and then a green area that ran across the back.

       Then Kelsey saw some other people. There was Tom, Bobby, other Bobby and his hot girlfriend Francine, and a few others.

       She was wearing short shorts and a shirt that exposed her belly button, and intended to hook up with someone before the night was over. Most people were, with the exception of a few. But Kelsey wanted more than just that. She had a plan to test out some new equipment she had brought with her, just in case her initial plan didn’t work.

       “Hey, Tommy,” she said from a few feet away, leaning against the wall in way that exposed more of her midriff.

        She saw his eyes flicker down then up as he walked over. Hook, line, and sinker…

        “Hey, Kelsey,” he said. “Nice night, huh. Look, I just wanted to say—”

        “I’m over it. I think being just friends is better, too. Now if you’ll excuse me…,” she said, walking off towards Aaron’s gang. She didn’t even need to look behind her to know that Tom was staring at her ass as she walked away. Good, she thought. She wanted him to suffer.

        She sat straight down in Aaron’s lap, poking him on the nose. “Isn’t it so cold out here…?” she said.

        “It’s, like, 85 degrees,” said Aaron. “You know me, I like it hot.”

        “You read my mind,” she said and leaned in closer.

        “Look doll, you’re hot. You’re a solid 9, I’ll give you that. But I only like girls who are 10s. See that girl over there?” He gestured to Caterina, who was talking with her clique. “That’s my kind of girl. No offense, but you just don’t compare.”

        Danny and the others laughed. Kelsey did her best to swallow her rage.

        “Now why don’t you run along and force yourself onto some other poor, hapless soul. How about Tommy, he’s a loser. Oh, wait… He already dumped your ass!” Aaron’s friends laughed again.

        Tommy turned away, not wanting any part in this. What he had originally thought to be Kelsey’s revenge attempt had backfired horribly. And he knew how she could go off.

        “Now scram,” said Aaron. Kelsey got up and walked away.

        “Ouch,” she heard Caterina mutter and her friends giggled.

        As headed back inside to use the bathroom, she was suddenly looking forward to her Plan B.

 

Tommy walked over to his friends, the two Bobby’s, the Other Bobby’s girlfriend Francine, Zack, Chris, and Greg. The first Bobby wore preppy attire, the Other Bobby (OB) wore a slick leather jacket and jeans, Francine wore a short skirt and a loose blue shirt, Zack was a football jock with a military crew cut, Greg was overweight and wore glasses, and Chris was… Well, it was hard to describe Chris, Tommy realized.

            “Look who arrived,” said Chris, faking a British accent and taking a sip from his plastic cup full of soda. Greg grabbed his arm and jerked it upwards, spilling grape Fanta all over his face. He froze for a moment, then his head snapped towards Greg who was already taking off. “You little shit!” He cried out after them and took off in pursuit.

            Francine brought a hand to her mouth. “Oh my gosh, why would he do that?”

            Zack shrugged. “They do that all the time, particularly at our lunch table.”

            “That’s why I sit as far away from them as possible,” said Bobby.

            “That’s why I don’t sit at your table,” said Other Bobby.

            “How’s it going, Tommy?” Zack said.

            “Alright.”

            “I heard about you and Kelsey,” he continued. “She seems pretty pissed.”

            “I guess,” Tom said, getting irritated.

            “Well, I think Alexis still likes you.”

            “Alexis has never liked me. She rejected me back in 8th grade.”

            “There’s the “R” word,” he said. “I’m going to go get some punch.” He walked off.

            “Charming group of friends you guys have,” Francine noted.

            “This whole party is full of charming people,” Other Bobby said.

 

On her way to the bathroom, Kelsey wondered if Tina’s parents suspected that their daughter was throwing a party. She entered the bathroom and closed the door. Once the night was less young, the party would get a little more PG13, perhaps even R rated. The best thing Tina had been able to think up was a pizza eating contest, which fit into Kelsey’s plans, but wasn’t what a classic high school party should be like. Oh well, she thought. If I can’t hook up, I might as well make my own fun and games. So saying, she took out a small weapon no longer than a handgun. It looked like a futuristic pistol, with a neon green streak running along both sides. The ammo was very hard to come by, but Kelsey had her ways.

            And soon, she would have her revenge. Because in her hands, she held one of the world’s very first shrink rays.

 

“PARTY!” Tina cried, running outside.

            “We’re already at a party,” said Alexis, one of the prettiest blond girls at the school. “Like, duh.”

            “Yeah, but my parents are away all weekend. So we can do whatever we want!”

            There was a collective cheer from the crowd.

            “Alright, I’ve ordered a ton of pizzas and I need three volunteers to have a huge eating contest!”

            “Count me in!” said Emma, stepping up.

            “Two more,” Tina said.

            Alexis’s stomach rumbled. “I’m starving. I’ll do it.”

            “One more.”

            “I’ll show all of you how it’s done,” said Caterina, rubbing her belly. “I could eat the both of you for breakfast.”

            “Alright, the pizza will be here in about twenty to thirty minutes. Amuse yourselves until that time,” Tina finished, then walked away.

            Over by the pool, Chris finally caught up to Adam. “I’ve got you now, you little shit!”

            He wrapped his fingers around his throat, and as everyone watched, Greg pushed him off and into the pool. Chris came up floundering. “You little shit! You little shit! I’ll kill you, you little fucking shit!”

            Caterina and her friends giggled. Aaron and his pals just laughed. And Tom and the others didn’t know what to do.

 

Kelsey watched through the blinds, planning her next move. She was only in a bra and her short shorts, having put her shirt in her purse. Her stomach grumbled as she realized she hadn’t eaten dinner. She looked down at the shrink ray in her hand, knowing that soon, she would get her fill. She needed to get certain people alone, but how…?

            “Hey.”  She looked up, it was Tina. “Why aren’t you wearing clothes?”

            “I am,” she said. “I’m just having some fun.”

            “With who? Everybody was laughing at you.”

            “When’s the pizza getting here, I’m starving,” said Kelsey.

            “Soon. Hey, is that a gun?” Tina asked, catching a glimpse of the shrink ray.

            “It’s a…water pistol.”

            “Doesn’t look like one. Seriously, what is that?” Tina asked, growing increasingly worried.

            Kelsey chuckled. “You’re right, this isn’t a water pistol. It’s a shrink ray.”

            “What? What are you talking about?”

            “Oh Tina, I didn’t want to have to do this, but…” She raised the shrink ray and aimed it at her. “I’m taking over your party.” She fired.

            Tina felt a tingling sensation as her body was shrunk down to only half-an-inch tall. She felt dizzy, and felt the ground shaking. Then she realized that wasn’t her imagination. Kelsey, now a giantess, towered over her like some beautiful Godzilla-like creature.

            Her massive hand came down to pick her up. Tina turned and ran, but it was no use. Kelsey gently grabbed her between her thumb and her index finger. She watched as the ground fell away beneath her. She rose up above Kelsey’s hungry belly, which made a grumble that sounded like a monstrous roar. Finally, she arrived at face-level.

            “The pizza’s not here yet, so you’ll have to do,” Kelsey said, and opened her mouth wide. Staring past the cavernous maw and down her gullet, Tina screamed at the top of her tiny little lungs.

 

Alexis saw Kelsey exit the house in only her underwear and short shorts. “Hey Kelsey,” she said. “Where’s Tina?”

            “She’s just in the bathroom and left me in charge,” Kelsey replied.

            “When’s the pizza getting here?” Lexi asked.

            “Soon,” Kelsey said. Just then, her stomach let out a loud gurgle.

            “You okay?” Lexi asked.

            “Yeah,” she said, patting her tummy. “Must’ve been something I ate…”

 

About five minutes later, Kelsey went to the patio door and said: “Listen up! Tina wants a few of you inside for a special surprise. Come when your name is called.” She took out her phone and started reading off names, even though the screen was blank. “Aaron, Danny, Leo, Mike, Jacob –”

            “Sorry, I gotta leave,” said Jacob. “Parents want me home. Chill with you guys later, okay?” he said to Aaron and the gang.

            “Yowza,” said Aaron.

            Jacob walked past Kelsey, patting her ass on the way out. She really wished she could make him stay, but hoped he would get something similar to what she planned in the future…

            “Okay,” she continued. “Tommy, Chris, Greg, and Bobby, not Other Bobby, are to come this way.”

            “Catch you guys later,” Other Bobby said with his arm around Francine.

            Everybody followed her inside and she shut the door, locking it behind them.

 

“Hey Kelsey, is it too cold in here?” Aaron said. “If it’s okay, I’m fine with hooking up with you now, just a little warm up for Caterina later tonight.” His pals laughed.

            “That’s okay,” said Kelsey. “I’ve got something better in mind.”

            She pulled out the shrink ray and shot him. Tommy watched in shock and horror as the beam miniaturized him in a second. Now he was just a little speck on the floor. Everyone was so stunned that barely had time to react as she turned the device on each of them, shrinking them all down. Tommy and Bobby made a run for it, but where hit with the same blast and shrunken down.

            Kelsey gathered them up easily and then lay down on the living room couch, depositing them on top of her bare stomach.

            “What’s going on?” Aaron demanded. “Where’s Tina?”

            “You’re standing on top of her,” she said casually.

            Everyone looked down. “You, you, you...,” Leo began, struggling to find the words.

            “I ate her, yes,” said Kelsey, sounding pleased with herself. A gurgle resounded from beneath them and a tremor shook the belly they stood on.

            “Are you going to do the same with us?” asked Mike.

            “Some of you, maybe,” she said. “But unlike you, I’m fair. Here’s the game we’re all going to play. I will put you down at the end of the backyard and your objective –”

            “Ooh, just like Call of Duty!” Aaron exclaimed.

            “Your objective,” Kelsey continued, clearly irritated, “is to get across the entire backyard, into the house, and back here before the party’s over.”

            “Sounds easy,” said Aaron. “I can do that in my sleep.”

            “Here’s the catch,” she said. “You have to get past a bunch of hungry teenage girls. And if I catch you, I might just eat you myself. If not, I’ll find a way of working you into some snacks for my guests. After all, it is my party now.”

            Everybody looked shaken. “You have no right to do this, bitch!” Leo screamed. “Don’t you know who I am?!”

            “A snack,” she said. Everyone jumped out of the way as she picked him up and dangled him over her mouth. Leo screamed, but to no avail as Kelsey dropped him in and swallowed.

            They all looked on in fear as the lump moved down her throat. They stood there for nearly a minute until they heard a gurgle from her stomach, right beneath them…and a voice crying faintly for help.

            “What the fuck…,” Danny muttered. “Get him out of there!”

            “I can’t,” said Kelsey. “He’s going to be slowly digested, just like any of you if you try and do anything else stupid.” They all nodded. “Good,” she said. “Now climb in my pocket, or you can join Leo and Tina.”

            Everybody clambered into the dark, confined space of the right pocket on her short shorts.

            “Damnit,” said Aaron. “She could’ve at least let us use one of the ones on her ass…”

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Next time on The Party: Who will live, and who will get eaten? Find out in Chapter 2 when the pizza eating contest begins, now available!

The Pizza Guys by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. The Pizza Guys

Outside, Kelsey walked past everyone and went to the way back, past the hammock between the palm trees and the coy pond. She grabbed everyone in her giant fist and sprinkled them down onto the grass. “You have a ten minute head-start. If I find you after that, you’ll be winding up in the stomach of someone at this party.” She smirked and patted her abdomen. “Maybe even mine.”

            She walked off, shaking the Earth with tremors as she did so.

            “Fucking fuck!” Danny exclaimed. “That bitch ate Tina and Leo!”

            “Nice go, Danny,” said Aaron. “I think the fact that she shrunk us and left us for dead is far fucking worse!”

            “Hey, what happened to Mr. ‘I can do this in my sleep’?” Chris said, blinking more times than normal.

            “Fuck off, you gay faggot!” Aaron shot back.

            “Hey,” said Greg. “Chris might be a jerk, but you have no right to insult him for his sexuality.”

            “As long as he doesn’t assault me, I’m fine,” Aaron said.

            “Everyone wants to assault you, Aaron,” said Tommy.

            “Yeah, well I don’t want him to touch me so that I get AIDS,” Aaron retorted and gave a chuckle. Danny and Mike laughed.

            Tommy had had enough. “Guys, this is pointless. We have eight minutes left until Kelsey comes looking for us. We need to get to the safe zone so that she’ll bring us back to normal.”

            “What makes you think she’ll do that?” Danny snorted. “Especially you. You’re her ex.”

            “Why’d you guys break up?” Aaron asked. “You show her your dick or something?”

            Danny and Mike laughed again.

            “I pulled the plug because, well…she’s just too crazy and obsessive about things,” Tommy said. “Anyway, we need to get moving.”

 

Emma’s stomach rumbled with hunger again as she walked up to Kelsey. “Is the pizza almost here?” she asked. “My belly made quick work of those snacks I ate earlier.”

            “It’ll be here soon,” Kelsey said. “Don’t worry about your tummy, I’ll make sure its full by the end of the night.”

            “Thanks,” Emma said, and walked off.

            Kelsey looked at her watch. It was almost time. Walking back into the house, she heard the doorbell ring. “Finally,” she said.

            Opening up the door, she found the pizza guy with a cart full of boxes. “25 pizzas for a Tina?” he asked.

            “Yes, that’s me,” she lied.

            “Your order will be $205,” he said, staring at her exposed stomach and then briefly at her breasts. She smiled to herself at the thought of the boner he was probably getting. Naughty boy, she thought.

            “You got here in more than half an hour,” she said, suddenly getting hungry. It must have been the smell of the pizzas.

            “That’s not our company policy,” he said. “Please pay up.”

            Kelsey sighed. “Fine.” She took out the shrink ray and shot him. “Keep the change.”

            “Let me go!” he cried.

            “Just a moment,” she said, opening up a pizza box and taking out a slice. “You’re invited to the party…in my tummy.” So saying, she placed him right at the front part of the slice and opened wide.

            The pizza guy screamed, but to no use. Kelsey devoured the whole slice in less than twenty seconds, but made sure not to chew him, pushing him around in her mouth with her tongue as her teeth mashed the crust, cheese, and pepperoni around him. Then, she gulped.

            The final, big lump of pizza carried the delivery guy down her esophagus and she smiled and she felt it plop into her hungry belly. She rubbed her stomach.

            “Now this party can really get started…”

            She let out a loud burp.

 

The shrunken group had just made their way past the hammock and was edging themselves along the side of the patio when Kelsey came back outside and yelled: “Pizza!”

            There was a collective yell from the girls, but Other Bobby (who was the only guy left other than Zack), was too busy sitting off in a corner and talking with Francine to notice. Rachel, a very pretty blond girl, Emma, and Alexis all helped Kelsey bring the pizzas outside.

            “Oh, shit,” Tommy said. “Kelsey’s going to come looking for us. We need to go deeper into the grass if we want to avoid getting captured and made part of the eating contest.”

            “No way, Jose,” said Aaron. “I’m not getting lost in there just because you’re too chicken-shit to walk by a bunch of giant, hot teenage girls. We continue this way.”

            Everyone else followed Aaron except for Tommy and Bobby. “I guess he’s the leader now,” Bobby said.

            “I guess,” said Tommy, and they continued after him.

 

Kelsey made sure that everyone except for Emma, Lexi, and Caterina got a slice, and set up three pizza boxes for each of them around one of the tables outside. They all sat around, listening to their grumbling bellies and salivating over the feast before them.

            “Alright girls, listen up!” Kelsey announced. “You will have thirty minutes to eat three pizzas. Whoever eats all three first, or who eats the most in that time period, is the winner. Oh, and one more thing: Take off your shirts. We want to see those food babies,” she added, patting her stomach. A few people giggled and took out their phones, waiting to post some photos on Instagram or Twitter.

            “Not going to be a problem for me,” Emma joked, listening to her tummy roar with hunger as she pulled off her shirt. She wondered if she could eat the box, too…

            Alexis and Caterina reluctantly pulled off their shirts as well. Lexi was now only in her pink short skirt and her white bra, and Cat was just in short shorts and bra like Lexi. Both of them look uncomfortable being so naked in front of everyone else.

            “Somebody got a timer?” Kelsey asked, looking around.

            “I do, on my phone,” said Rachel.

            “Alright, 30 minutes and counting…go!” She motioned to Rachel, who began the countdown.

            The race was on.

 

The group watched from a distance as the three giantesses dove into their food, hungry chewing and swallowing and repeating the process, not caring about the tomato sauce that was painted around their lips. Kelsey turned and walked their way.

            “Shit guys!” said Danny, turning to run.

            “Wait,” said Tommy. “She’s going back to where we were to try and trace us. Just stay low, get in the grass.”

            “Fuck it, guys,” said Mike. “Let’s run.”

            He sprinted away, followed by Greg and Chris. Danny tried to follow them, but Aaron held him back. “Wait, that douchebag might be right about this for once…” Danny nodded.

            The four of them crouched low in the grass.

 

Kelsey knew it would be heard to find them in the dark, but with everybody’s attention on the eating contest, she could crouch lower and scour the grass without suspicion. Walking past the hammock, she saw them.

            There were three making a sprint for it at the edge of the patio. They probably thought it was easier than running on soil.

            Kelsey put a hand on her stomach. Aside from the three people she had ingested, she also had eaten three slices by now, and was satiated for the moment. She felt that it was time to feed her guests…

 

Mike, Chris, and Greg were on the run, sprinting as fast as their legs could carry them. Kelsey seemed to close in on them like a homing beacon, the Earth trembling with each one of her titanic strides. She scooped them all up in one hand. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I know exactly what to do with you.”

            She closed over her fist and the three of them became enclosed in a dark space. “What’s she going to do with us?” Chris asked.

            “Shut up!” Mike snapped. He peered through a narrow gap between Kelsey’s fingers and saw that they were approaching the eating contest table. “Oh shit…”

            Kelsey went around behind Emma, who was in the lead and nearly finishing her first pizza. Kelsey grabbed a second box and slid Mike inside before handing it to her.

            “Thanks,” Emma said as she swallowed her last bite of the first pizza.

            Kelsey picked up the empty box and dumped Chris and Greg inside. As she walked by Lexi’s pizza, she tipped it and saw the two little specks tumble down into the three remaining slices in the box.

            Caterina was farthest behind, having only eaten half a pizza, so Kelsey was glad she had given the extra calories to the other girls.

 

Mike watched as the massive lid was pulled open, revealing a giantess Emma before him. “Hey, down here!” he cried, but to no avail. Her massive hand reached down for the slice that he was on. Turning and running through the warm cheese, he dove onto the next slice just in the nick of time as she grabbed the first and shoved it into her mouth, chewing and swallowing in massive gulps.

            “Help!” he yelled, but Emma couldn’t hear him over everybody cheering and the sound of her chewing the pizza. I’ve got to get out of here, he realized and looked around. If he could just get off the pizza, then maybe he could make it to the edge of the box and climb out.

            He ran for it, but air pocket in the cheese suddenly popped beneath him and his leg fell in. “Gross,” he said, trying to wipe the sauce from his pants.

            Emma swallowed and reached for the next slice. The one that he was on. “No!” was all he managed before she picked him up. He was lifted up out of the box and turned towards her massive face.

            She didn’t see him however, because she didn’t have time to look at her food during the race. She took a big bite, nearly up to where Mike was. He could hear her chewing, and before she swallowed, she took the next bite, cramming the pizza into her mouth.

            He didn’t have time to scream before the jaws closed over him and starting mashing the pizza all around. He jumped away from her chomping molars, but the situation was not in his control. He was thrown left and right, back and forth, and pushed all around her mouth until the giantess finally stopped chewing.

            Mike thought it had been a subconscious act of mercy. Then he realized it wasn’t. She was going to swallow him alive.

            He screamed to no avail as Emma sent the mouthful of food to her bowels in a single, massive gulp. He yelled all the way down her esophagus until he splashed until a mushy substance.

            It was dark in here and smelled of pizza and something else that stung his nose. With horror, he realized he was in Emma’s stomach, and he was standing in a bunch of digesting pizza.

            She ate me.

            He screamed, calling out her name, hoping Emma would somehow realize what she had done. Suddenly, her tummy gurgled and the stomach walls moved.

            He fell over, into the mush and into a stinging liquid that he realized was gastric acid. He screamed as he sank in and was covered by more chewed pizza as it fell into her stomach.

 

Emma’s belly let out a massive gurgle and she burped just as she was about to take another bite of pizza. She looked down and realized it was bulging out into her lap already. She felt weird having everyone around staring at her and her exposed, full stomach, but she wouldn’t let that stop her from winning. She forced herself to take another bite.

            Kelsey watched her eat. She had been pretty sure that she saw Mike on that last slice she ate, and smirked to herself. She walked over behind Alexis to see what was happening with the others.

 

Greg and Chris were on the last two slices, watching as Lexi noisily chewed with her mouth open as she finished her slice. Chris was still gathering his senses from the fall, and Greg was already standing up, looking as Lexi reached for their slice.

            “Oh shit,” he said. “Chris we gotta go!”

            “What?” he said groggily.

            “Alexis is going to eat us. Let’s go!”

            Chris looked up and screamed as Lexi grabbed the slice, the cheesy platform they stood on suddenly rising up into the air. The front of the slice flopped downwards and Chris tumbled down the slope. Digging his hand into cheese for leverage, Greg caught him with the other hand.

            “Don’t let go!” he cried.

            “That’s the last thing I want to do!” Chris screamed, his attempt at sarcasm drowned out by the fear in his voice.

            Lexi opened her jaws wide. Greg knew that where he and Chris were precariously standing would be within her bite radius. If he could just run now, he would avoid getting eaten. But Chris wouldn’t be able to follow, he’d just tumble down the slope and get a front row seat of her molars.

            Greg did what he had to do.

            “I’m sorry,” he said, and let go. Turning, he climbed up over the pepperoni and ran for his life.

            “You little shit!” Chris screamed as he tumbled down the cheese. He managed to grab some leverage, but it was too late. He turned around just as the slice entered Lexi’s maw.

            Greg was barely an inch away when her incisors came down and cleaved through the pizza. He nearly fell down from the shockwave, and turned to see that where he and Chris had been before was missing. Lexi chewed loudly and then swallowed.

            Chris was gone.

            Greg didn’t have time to regret his decision. Because Lexi came for him again, and he ran as fast as he could. This time however, she didn’t take a bite. Rather, she cupped her hands around the end of the slice and started shoving it into her mouth while she chewed with her mouth open, her teeth like some giant trash compactor.

            There was no escape. He screamed as cheese folded over him as the compacted pizza was shoved into Lexi’s mouth.

            She continued to chew and used her thumb to push the last of the crust in, too. The cheese and pepperoni shielded Greg from her chewing, but he was in a constant state of fear that her teeth would sandwich him and then crush him.

            Instead, seeing how far ahead of her Emma was, Lexi stopped chewing and took a massive gulp. Greg screamed as he began to slide down her throat, covered in pizza sauce and entrapped in a blanket of cheese and breading.

            However, the mouthful was so big that it got caught in Lexi’s throat. She started to cough. Greg knew this was his only chance to get out, but he was still wedged in with the rest of her food. There was nothing he could do as her fist pounded her throat, finally dislodging the pizza.

            And then once again he was falling, sliding, descending down into the dark, odorous depths of Alexis’s stomach.

 

Lexi knew it had been too big of a bite, and it almost hurt going down her esophagus. She was relieved when she felt the massive lump plop down into her belly, followed by a massive gurgle. Glancing over at Emma, she released that she was nearly half a pizza behind her competition. Picking up the last slice of her first pizza, she took a massive bite.

 

Three down, four to go, Kelsey thought as she watched Alexis rub her tummy after finishing another slice. These three would have their bellies full for the rest of the night, so Kelsey looked around at the crowd for who she should feed the others too.

            Right now, everyone was just finishing up some of their own pizza slices, intently watching the competition. She went inside and over to the kitchen. There were a number of desserts just waiting to be eaten: brownies, cookies, cupcakes, ice cream cups, etc.

            Kelsey smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Two chapters down, two more to go! Will Kelsey get her sweet revenge at the dessert table, or will some be able to slip away from her grasp once again? Find out next week in Chapter 3!

Just Desserts by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

This is the second last chapter. Hope you enjoy and I would really, really appreciate any reviews or thoughts you have!!!

3. Just Desserts

Zack wondered where everybody else had gone, but was too busy staring at Caterina and Lexi to care. The two hottest girls at school, he thought, are binging on pizza. This has to be the weirdest party I’ve ever been to.

            But Zack didn’t want to complain. He found something attractive about the way their stomachs were starting bulge out, and decided that he didn’t really care where the others were. He had the best view of the party right here…

 

The four remaining shrunken boys watched the eating contest from a distance.

            “Are they dead?” Aaron asked.

            “I think so,” said Tommy. “I saw Kelsey put someone in Emma’s box, and then Lexi was the only other one she went to, so I guess the other two went to her.”

            “So Emma and Lexi ate them?” Danny asked. “And they didn’t even know?”

            “They were probably too busy trying to eat more than each other to notice,” said Bobby.

            “Just fucking great,” said Aaron. “Alright guys, this is what we’re going to do. We’re going to evade that bitch Kelsey, get back there, re-size ourselves, and I will personally feed her to Caterina myself.”

            “How will we re-size ourselves?” asked Bobby. “Do you honestly think she’ll just let us have the shrink ray and go on with our merry lives knowing that she cannibalized our friends and fed the others to some party guests?”

            “Nobody would believe us,” Danny pointed out.

            “Still, I think Kelsey just plans to eat anyone who gets to the finish,” Tommy said. “And that’s assuming any of us make it.”

            “Well,” said Aaron, “if we avoid getting stepped on, and Kelsey doesn’t catch us, we can get there.”

            “But she has the shrink ray,” said Bobby. “I don’t think we should go back there at all.”

            “He’s right,” said Tommy. “We need to find a way to re-size ourselves, then we’ll deal with Kelsey.”

            “Nice try smart-ass, but how do you think we’re going to steal a fucking huge weapon from a giantess and then manage to pull the trigger ourselves?” Aaron said.

            “No,” said Tommy. “We find someone we can trust who will help us out.”

            “Who?” asked Danny.

            “Him,” said Bobby, pointing to Other Bobby across the backyard and the pool.

            “Who? OB?” Aaron said. “How the fuck are we going to get all the way over there?”

            “How about Zack?” Bobby asked.

            They looked over and saw him staring intently at Caterina and Lexi as she ate.

            “He’s preoccupied,” said Danny.

            “I’ve got an idea,” said Tommy. “We head inside and sneak past Kelsey by going around everyone’s legs. Then we get inside and –”

            “Time’s up!” Kelsey called. “Who won?”

            Lexi and Cat looked sick, lying back in their chairs with stomachs full and bulging. But Emma had the biggest belly of all as she licked tomato sauce from her lips, an empty third box before her. Her tummy stuck out as if she had eaten a basketball and she groaned.

            Then she gave a massive belch.

            “One of my friends was probably in there,” said Aaron.

            “Let’s not join them,” said Tommy.

            “Alright,” Kelsey said. “Emma’s the winner!” She held up her hand and hauled her to her feet.

            She looked down at her distended stomach and put a hand on it. “I’ve – urp – gotta take a selfie.” She took of her phone and gave the camera a profile shot of her body. “This is so going on Twitter. Let’s see, how about: ‘Three pizzas stuffed inside my poor tummy… #foodbaby’. Something like that.” She kept typing, one hand on her ginormous belly and trying not to think of how much it ached.

            “I was so close,” Lexi said, a hand on her massive tummy. “Just one more pizza, and…”

            Caterina had only gotten one pizza down, but her belly was still full and sticking out. She just groaned.

            “Who wants dessert?” Kelsey asked, gesturing inside where there was a table with all the sweets laid out.

            “I can’t eat another bite,” Emma said, looked pleased at how much she ate and rubbing her bulging gut.

            “I’m game,” said Rachel. Everybody followed her inside.

            Kelsey walked past her and started searching around the grass area by the pool.

            “Shit,” said Aaron. “Stay quiet or I’ll fucking kill you myself.”

 

The eating contest had gone better than Kelsey had thought. It just amused her so much that Emma and Lexi had eaten fellow human beings and didn’t even know about it. She knew she had to find the other boys before the desserts were all gone. If she could dispatch them all right now, then –

             – There! She saw them trying to sneak across the patio toward the door.

            “Let me give you boys a lift,” she said, and scooped them up.

            “Ah, fuck,” said Aaron.

            “Don’t worry,” she said. “I don’t want you to feel left out. Come inside and enjoy some desserts.”

            She took them in where everybody was gathering around and starting to eat. Lexi and Emma were sitting in a corner digesting the food in their bellies, but Caterina hovered around the table, even as her stuffed stomach gurgled.

            Kelsey tossed Aaron into the brownies, Danny onto the cookies, and Bobby and Tommy into the cupcakes.

 

Rachel’s clothing already exposed nearly all of her midriff, and she had been wary of eating too much because she didn’t want the others to see her having a bloated tummy. But now with Emma, Lexi, and Caterina all walking around in bras and shorts with their full stomachs sticking out, she felt comfortable with stuffing herself at the dessert table.

            She picked up a chocolate-chip cookie. “Mmm,” she said, and brought it up to her mouth.

 

Danny didn’t know what to do as Rachel brought the cookie up to her jaws, other than to run like hell for edge. He tripped on a chocolate chip and fell flat on his face. He looked up and saw her front teeth coming down towards him.

            “Oh shit,” he said, scrambling backwards. “Oh shit!”

            He almost made it clear. In fact, he made it halfway. There was a loud crunch as Rachel’s teeth bit through the cookie, the chocolate, and Danny’s midriff.

            “These cookies really pack a punch,” she noted after swallowing. Then she ate the rest.

 

Lexi groaned as she stood up, unable to take her mind off of the full stomach that stuck out as if she were three months pregnant. She was only in a white bra and a short, pink skirt but didn’t really care about how much of her was exposed anymore. She just wanted her tummy ache to go away.

            She looked back at Emma, who was trying to go to sleep in the chair next to where she had been sitting. The girl’s belly gave a massive gurgle, trying to ingest the three pizzas that she had eaten. Lexi didn’t know how Emma had done it, as her belly had two whole pizzas in it and she felt as if she would explode. Her tummy had really started to ache with the last mouthful of the first pizza, and Alexis realized that she had really been motivated by beating Emma, remembering that the large mouthful she almost choked on had been swallowed so quickly because her competitor was so far ahead.

            Everyone else was starting to dig into the dessert table, but even watching everyone else eat just made Lexi feel sick. She put a hand on her aching stomach and groaned.

 

Greg's eyes flickered open, but it was so dark he thought he was still unconscious. Rubbing his head, he took in his surroundings. It was smelly in here and there were weird glorp and grumble noises. He was sitting atop something cheesy, but mushy, and it felt as if the whole place was moving.

            Then he remembered: Alexis ate me. I’m inside her belly.

            There was no more pizza coming down from the esophagus, so he guessed that the eating contest was over. The last thing he remembered was sliding down her gullet in a massive bite of pizza and then blacking out.

            But what about Chris? No, he told himself, Chris was dead. Even if he hadn’t been chewed to pieces in Lexi’s mouth, he would have been smothered in all of the pizza that she ate, or digested already. Greg didn’t want to decide what was worse.

            He was near the top of the tummy, situated on a mountain of ingested food.  There was still some space left above him, but most of Lexi’s massive stomach was filled to the brink. He would’ve felt sorry for her if she hadn’t eaten him, but it wasn’t her fault he realized. It was Kelsey who threw him and Chris onto her pizza slices.

            In fact, he remembered that Lexi was actually a cute, sweet girl. She had never given him the time of day, but he recalled how sexy she was towering over them during the eating contest – amidst the terror he felt of course – and realized that now he would never be able to talk to her again. Surely there was no way out of this situation. He was going to be digested and Lexi would never even know that he was inside her stomach, that she ate him alive.

            He realized he should have been less mean to Chris. Splashing the soda in his face, pushing him into the pool, he should have been kinder. Chris had had very few friends, and Greg was the only one who had hung out with him a lot. He hadn’t even been able to save Chris, he realized. He was too busy trying to save his own skin, and look where that got him. Swallowed whole by a cute girl from school.

            We should’ve gone down together, he realized. That way it would have all been over sooner.

            Just then, the glorp and gurgling noises started up again, and a massive tremor shook the stomach. The walls started moving back and forth faster, and the pizza on which he stood broke apart. He didn’t even have time to scream as he plunged into a churning sea of gastric juices and digesting pizza.

 

Alexis’s belly let out a bunch of huge gurgles, trying to manage the food that she ate. Looking down, it almost appeared as if her belly was quivering. The digestion noises were so loud that Rachel turned to look.

            She saw Lexi with both hands on her gurgling tummy and then suddenly let out a massive burp, which she tried to cover by putting her right hand to her mouth. 

            “You okay, Lexi?” Rachel asked.

            “Obviously not,” Lexi snapped. “I ate way too much pizza and I have a terrible stomach ache.”

            “You might want to drink some ginger ale,” Rachel said. “It might help your tummy. Just a suggestion.”

            “The professor at my internship always says that,” said Lexi. “That whole ‘Just a suggestion’ nonsense. He never lets me eat snacks or chew gum, either,” she complained, and burped again.

            “Well, I can’t help you with that,” said Rachel, eying Lexi’s gurgling stomach, “but seriously consider some ginger ale for your belly.” She walked off.

            Lexi glared at her as she walked away. She hated other people talking about “her tummy”. She had never eaten so much before, never had such a massive food baby. But she despised how everyone patronized her about how much she had eaten.

            But ginger ale… If it could make the ache more bearable, it might be a good idea. Her thought was interrupted by yet another burp.

 

Zack was talking to Caterina, who was still eating despite how much she already ingested.

            “How can you still eat so much?” he asked.

            Cat smiled and rubbed her belly. “There’s always room for dessert.” So saying, she grabbed a brownie.

 

Aaron was furious, watching Zack casually chat away with Caterina, his girl. Why, if I wasn’t shrunken, then I would punch that asshole in the face, he thought. He didn’t mind the view of her in a bra and shorts, however, even with her bloated stomach.

            Then Cat rubbed her tummy, made a comment about dessert, a reached for him. He almost forgot he was on the dessert table. Before he knew it, he was being lifted up on a chocolate platform towards Cat’s mouth.

            “Cat, wait!” he screamed. “You can’t eat me! It’s me, Aaron!”

            She wasn’t paying attention. She was listening to Zack telling a joke as she brought the brownie closer and opened her mouth. Aaron turned to try and run, but it was too late. Cat shoved the whole brownie into her cavernous maw.

            She started chewing immediately, and Aaron was thrown around. There was a searing pain in his leg and a loud crunching noise. He howled in agony and realized what happened. His leg had just been crushed by her teeth.

            Tears of pain streamed down his face as her tongue moved him around, mixing him with the chocolate brownie. Finally, Cat gulped.

            The next thing he knew, he was sliding down her esophagus for what felt like an eternity before entering the stomach and landing at top some pizza that she ate. It smelled horribly in here, but all he could think about was his leg, or rather, lack of one. Even in the darkness, he could feel that it had been reduced to a mass of pulpy flesh and splintered bone. He screamed in pain, knowing Cat would never hear him inside of her.

            There was a big gurgle and everything shook. The pizza broke apart beneath him and he tumbled sideways into her digestive juices. He never resurfaced, but as he sank, he realized that despite his pain and all that he had been through tonight, at least he still got to be inside of Caterina.

 

“Ah,” Caterina said, rubbing her gurgling tummy, “that brownie really hit the spot. I wonder where Aaron is. I haven’t seen him around in a while.” She then let out a big burp, and giggled with embarrassment as her cheeks flushed red.

            “I’m sure he’s fine,” said Zack, poking her stomach playfully. She giggled again. “But I know what we should do instead…”

 

Kelsey smiled as Zack took Cat by the hand and lead her back outside, where they would obviously hook up. She knew that Danny and Aaron had both been eaten now, leaving two left. She was started to get hungry again and decided she might just eat them herself.

            But looking around, she realized she couldn’t find them anywhere on the table. Had they already been eaten? No, they had to be around. She looked around the table, and then on the floor. Where had they gone?

 

“So how did she shrink you again?” Francine asked.

            Tommy and Bobby were worried that she was going to accidentally eat them when she came over to the table, but she was a picky eater and always inspected her food. She thought she heard something and saw them jumping up and down.

            They had told her to take them back outside to Other Bobby, where they would explain the whole story to them. They had just explained that they were pretty sure that Caterina ate Aaron, and that Danny was dead too, since he wasn’t in the cookies when they were being carried out.

            “With a shrink ray,” Tommy said. “I’m not sure how.”

            “So you’re sure everyone else is dead?” Other Bobby asked.

            “Yes, Kelsey either ate them herself or put them in the pizza eating contest,” Bobby answered.

            “Well, this tops my list as the strangest party I’ve ever been too,” said Francine.

            “Alright,” said Other Bobby, “we need to get the shrink ray away from Kelsey without being shrunken down ourselves.”

            “But how?” Bobby asked.

            “I’ve got an idea…,” Tommy said.

 

Kelsey finished chewing a cupcake and swallowed, pondering how she was going to find the other boys, if they weren’t already dead. Then she saw Other Bobby heading into the living room, looking suspicious. He’s looking for the others, she realized.

            She put her hand across her mouth as she burped, the cupcake having just landed in her stomach. I think it’s time I sent someone else down there as well…

            Kelsey walked into the room and was suddenly grabbed from behind by Other Bobby!

            “I know about everything,” he said. “Where’s the shrink ray?”

            “Let me go and I’ll tell you,” she said, a plan already forming in her mind.

 

From the corner of OB’s pocket, the saw Kelsey towering over them. They were at waist level and had a view of her bare, massive stomach. Bobby was staring up towards her bra.

            “Cut it out,” said Tommy. “She tried to eat us.”

            “She’s still hot,” he said. “Why’d you break up with her again?”

            “Because she’s crazy, obsessive, and never lets anything go,” he replied. “I knew I had to get away from her, so I moved our relationship to the friend zone.”

            “You didn’t think she would retaliate?” Bobby asked.

            “Not like this,” he said, staring at her gurgling stomach. “I never even had nightmares of anything like this.”

            “Let me go and I’ll tell you,” she said to OB, her voice booming.

            “You think I’m stupid?” he asked. “I’m not joining the others in your stomach, Kelsey.”

            “Fine,” she said, exasperated. “What do you want?”

            “I need to resize my friends,” he said. “Hand it over.”

            “Okay,” said Kelsey.

            She punched him in the face and Other Bobby fell to the ground, causing Tommy and Bobby to tumble out of his pocket as Kelsey pulled out the shrink ray. “Guess you’ll all get to take a trip to my tummy,” said Kelsey, aiming the weapon.

            She fired the shrink ray and OB was miniaturized. He looked over at them. “Welcome to the small club,” said Bobby.

            Kelsey towered over them and licked her lips as her hand scooped them up and brought them to face level.

            “Now, who to eat first?” she said, rubbing her grumbling belly.

TO BE CONCLUDED

End Notes:

Will the boys end up in Kelsey's tummy? Find out next week on the exciting conclusion to the The Party!

One Last Snack... by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Here it is, the final chapter! I hope you enjoy and would really, really, really like any reviews or thoughts you have. I always enjoy getting feedback.

4. One Last Snack...

“No more games, Kelsey,” said Tommy, stepping forward. “You’ve already killed seven people.”

            “Eight actually,” she said. “I gave the pizza guy a tip.” She licked her lips.

            “I don’t know what you hope to accomplish here, Kelsey,” he said. “If you wanted to eat me because I put you in the friend zone, then just do it. I’m not gonna play anymore of your games. I know Aaron and his pals were assholes, but that doesn’t mean that they deserved to die. And as for Chris and Greg, they never did anything to you. Neither did Bobby or Other Bobby. Or the pizza guy. Or Tina. You’re a monster, Kelsey. A cannibal.”

            “And you’re a tiny speck that can get caught between my teeth,” she said. “And since I’m in charge here, I say we have one last game to play. I’m going to take you to the kitchen and make a snack for myself out of the three of you. Then you can all digest in my belly and I won’t eat or shrink anybody else down for a while. How’s that sound?”

            “Um…,” Bobby said.

            Other Bobby was still in shock.

            “I guess we have no choice,” Tommy said.

 

As she walked out to the kitchen, Kelsey realized how much she was looking forward to ending all of this. It had been a long party and a fair number of people had eaten a good fill. Now it was time for one last snack, for herself.

            A tiny treat to celebrate her vengeance. And her victory.

            One last snack…

 

“I knew you were always attracted to my stomach, Tommy,” she said matter-of-factly. “That time at the Cheesecake Factory when I ate way too much and got a food baby, you couldn’t stop staring at my belly as it stuck out all the way back to the car.”

            “You’re remembering things differently,” he said. “Like you always do, Kelsey. You have to spin everything around to be about yourself and to how superior you are.”

            “I am superior, Tommy. Oh, I’m just going to love feeling you squirm inside my tummy!” she replied, her body shaking with excitement.

            “I’ll make sure you get indigestion, you bitch,” said Bobby.

            “You can go first,” she said, and picked him up and plopped him in her mouth. Tommy and OB where shocked.

            “Mmmm,” Kelsey moaned, using her tongue to slide him around in her mouth, covering him in saliva. She did it for what felt like an eternity, then finally opened her jaws to reveal a sopping wet Bobby reaching out towards them.

            “Help me!” he cried, but she closed her mouth once more and gulped. Tommy and Other Bobby watched in horror as the lump slid down her throat, emanating a barely audible scream as it moved out of sight. Then there was silence.

            Kelsey rubbed her tummy and purposely mustered up a loud belch.

            “You sick bitch,” OB said.

            “I’m sorry,” she said. “He was just too delicious to save for later. And look at it this way, you’re now the only Bobby, so you can drop that stupid nickname… At least for a few minutes before you join him in my belly.”

 

They arrived at the kitchen counter where the snacks had been moved to make way for the desserts, which were still at the table a fair distance away from them. There were a few boxes with soda cans and ginger ale, some chip bags, breadsticks, and a few slices off cheese and bread. “There was so much more to choose from at the beginning of the party,” Kelsey noted, “but Emma ate nearly all of it. That girl has a wild appetite, as Mike found out.”

            She glanced over to where Emma was snoozing on a chair, a hand on her enormous belly.

            “Poor fucker must’ve been crushed beneath the ton of pizza that she ate before digestion got to him,” Kelsey said. “I don’t know how she kept it all down.”

            Emma, still asleep, let out a burp as her stomach gurgled.

            “Now where was I?” said Kelsey. “Oh yes, my last snack of the night.”

            She put them down on the countertop, then licked her lips and rubbed her hands together.

            “Now, what’s on the menu?” she asked rhetorically.

            “How about my fist, you bitch!” cried Francine, coming up behind her and punching her across the jaw.

            Kelsey whipped out the shrink ray in defense, but Francine grabbed hold as the two girls grappled over it. Kelsey punched her in the tummy and pushed her back, but as she stumbled towards the back of the couch behind her, she managed to take the shrink ray with her and fired a blast at Kelsey, who tried to duck back against the counter.

            It didn’t work. The blast hit her dead on and her miniaturized form tumbled down onto the countertop.

            Francine didn’t even have time to realize her victory as she flipped over the sofa in the living room area behind her and her forehead connected with the coffee table on the other side. The shrink ray dropped from her hand to the floor between the table and the couch as she lost consciousness sprawled across the couch.

 

Kelsey slowly came to her senses, but everything was all wonky and weird. She was lying on a granite plane, next to a towering object that she gradually realized was a bag of chips.

            Great, she thought. I’ve been shrunken. Which means…

            She looked over to her left and saw Only Bobby and her ex-boyfriend Tommy all looking over towards the couch where Francine had fallen. Looks like I’ll have to deal with them personally.

            “Oh, boys,” she called, getting up.

            They looked over. “Um guys,” said Bobby.

            Kelsey stood there in her bra and short shorts, the same size as they were.

            “Looks like we brought you down to our level,” said Tommy. “Talk about an even playing field for once.”

            “This isn’t over, Tommy,” said Kelsey. “I’m just getting started.”

            So saying, she ran up and punched OB in the face. He had still be looking toward where Francine had fallen and had yet to get up, and turned around just in time for Kelsey’s right hook. He tumbled over the edge of the counter and grabbed onto the side desperately, looking at the long fall to the tile floor below. He had heard rumors that smaller creatures could survive such falls thanks to air resistance, but he didn’t want to test this theory out on himself.

            Kelsey’s foot came up and she was about to bring it down on his hand when Tommy tackled her from behind to the granite.

            “Naughty boy,” she said as he straddled her on the ground. “I’ve got time, we could do it right here and right now.” He resisted the twinkle in her eye.

            “It’s over, Kelsey. When Francine wakes up, she’s gonna resize us and –”

            “And then what?” she asked. “Are you going to have me arrested? The evidence is in my stomach and the bellies of Cat, Lexi, Emma, and Rachel.”

            “No, the evidence is in that shrink ray,” said Tommy. “Where’d you get it?”

            “I have my ways,” she said.

            “Where?!” he repeated.

            “There’s so much you don’t know, Tommy. So naïve.”

            He heard a noise behind him and saw other, or rather, Only Bobby hauling himself up. “You okay, man?” he asked.

            “Yeah,” OB replied. “Look out –”

            But it was too late. Kelsey punched him across the jaw.

 

Alexis was miserable. Her belly still ached and bulged out. There was just too much to digest. Why did I even join that stupid contest in the first place? she thought. Normally, she was starving from not be able to snack or even chew gum in Professor Henderson’s laboratory that her parents made her do, and a full stomach was something to be enjoyed. But this tummy was too full.

            It was a new kind of feeling for Lexi as she leaned against the wall. She still felt exposed and naked, here in the short skirt and bra, and wondered if others had laughed at her bulging gut and how it contrasted the slenderness of the rest of her body.

            Come to think of it, she realized, this actually looks kind of cute. I almost look pregnant, but my belly’s just stuffed with food. And here I am showing it off to everyone in the party, in my sexy miniskirt and a bra.

            She smiled, wishing there were boys to show her tummy off to. All of them seemed to have disappeared all of a sudden. There was that cute kid, Greg, she remembered. He was chubby, but she found his personality attractive, especially when he pushed Chris in the pool or sprayed the soda in his face. That was the humor she liked. She bet he would be very attracted to her distended belly, and wondered where he and the others had gone.

            Just then, her tummy let out a gurgle and she unsuccessfully tried to suppress a belch. It’s really getting gassy down in there… And the ache hadn’t let up, either. She remembered Rachel’s comment about the ginger ale and saw a box with some cans on the other side of the kitchen.

            She was sure about the idea of adding more stuff into her aching stomach, but with a lack of Pepto Bismol, she figured it was worth a shot.

 

OB rushed in to help, but Kelsey’s kick caught him square in the chest and he fell back. Tommy used this to jump to his feet and he caught Kelsey by the shoulders. She spun around and raised her hand in a karate-chop strike position, but suddenly stopped. All of them froze.

            Coming towards them were a pair of thunderous footsteps, and they turned to see the giantess Lexi walking into the kitchen, a hand on her big stomach. The groan she uttered reverberated all around them. Instead of fighting, the threesome hid. Kelsey and Tommy went behind an open bag of chips and OB dangled over the edge of the counter again, out of sight.

            Lexi rubbed her tummy with one hand and took out a ginger ale can from the box with the other. She took a plastic Dixie cup and put it down, then broke open the top of the can with a hiss. An idea popped into Tommy’s head, so that while Kelsey was peering around the corner as Alexis poured the ginger ale, he was running to the back of the bag, grabbing a foothold, and starting to climb up its slope. Kelsey turned and saw him do the same and was quickly in pursuit.

            Alexis’s tummy glorped again, and she groaned. “Where’s the ice?” she said, her voice booming as she looked around. She walked off to the other side of the kitchen.

            Kelsey was quickly scrambling up the slope after Tommy, who finally reached the edge, the weight of his small frame not being enough to bend the bag down and cause him to slip. He looked below where Lexi had left the cup full of still-fizzling liquid, then turned around. Kelsey had caught up with him, a wild look in her eyes.

            “Perfect,” she said. “I’ll throw you into the soda and Lexi can have one more bastard in her belly tonight.”

            “You’re not going to get away with this, Kelsey,” he said, trying not to slip and accidentally fall in. If he did, there would be no way to get out… “How will you get back to normal?”

            “I’ll use Bobby as ransom for the shrink ray,” she said.

            “Which Bobby?” he asked.

            She burped and giggled to herself. “Which one do you think?”

            “And then what?” he asked, trying to buy time as Lexi still searched around for ice cubes.

            “I’ll shrink Francine down too and eat them both, then wipe my fingerprints from around the house and leave the party. Obviously the police will want to know why so many people disappeared, including the host of the party – lovely Ms. Tina, who threw this extravaganza without her parents around.” She rubbed her stomach. “She’s been long digested by now along with the pizza, the delivery guy, and Leo.”

            “But the witnesses?” he asked, glancing to see what Lexi was doing.

            “What about them? You think anyone is going to fess up about going to an illegal party…especially when alcohol was involved?” she asked.

            “What alcohol?”

 

Kelsey knew what Tommy was trying to do. She knew that the soda was right below him and that he was waiting for Lexi to come back. She was too, so that she could finally be rid of her ex. But first, she needed to stall him…

            “I brought some and I’ll leave it around, get some of their fingerprints on it too. The ones who might be suspicious. At school, it’ll be like this party never happened.”

            On the other side of the kitchen, Lexi scratched her head. “I guess some room-temperature ginger ale for my belly will just have to do,” she said, putting a hand on her abdomen as it made another gurgle. She started back this way.

            “I know she rejected you back in eighth grade, Tommy. And I can see why you liked her. She’s smoking hot, but way out of your league. At least now, you’ll still get to get inside her. Just like Aaron with Caterina.”

            “Aren’t you just the little matchmaker tonight, huh?” he said.

            “Yup,” she replied, getting ready to shove him over the edge.

            “Before you kill me,” he said, still stalling. “Don’t you want to know why I really broke up with you?”

            There it was. The rage in her eyes. The fire in her belly. It was the distraction he needed to grab her and pull her close. “You’re a real bitch,” he said and threw them both out into space.

            They fell together until Tommy pushed off and spread out his arms and legs to increase air resistance while Kelsey splashed into the ginger ale. He landed on his legs and bent his knees, but the impact still jolted him and knocked his breath out.

            As he struggled to his feet he heard Kelsey struggling around in the liquid, scrambling unsuccessfully to escape. Alexis was approaching, so he hid behind the cup with enough space so that the giantess wouldn’t accidentally grab him.

 

Treading in the ginger ale, Kelsey had a grand view of the giantess, but rather than terror she felt pure anger. She would have thought she would be trembling with fear, but was angry at Tommy for outsmarting her. She had it all planned out and it was he who had ruined it all.

            “Fuck you, Tommy!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, unsure of whether or not he could hear her.

            She wanted to strangle him. She wanted to eat him, to bite of his head and chew him into bloody flesh and bones that she would swallow in a big gulp and let digest in her stomach. She wanted him to burn, to suffer death a thousand times over, but her thoughts were interrupted as Lexi’s hand grabbed the cup and sent a tremor throughout it.

            In that instant, cold terror shot through her spine. Lexi’s massive body blocked out the light from above and covered her in a dark shadow as the giantess licked her lips and started to bring the cup up to her mouth.

            “No!” Kelsey screamed. “No! Lexi stop!” I’m going to be eaten, she thought. She’s going to swallow me and I’ll be digested. And she’ll never know what she did… “Lexi, please. You can’t do this to me! I don’t want to be eaten!” She was crying now, tears streaming down her face.

            Thoughts of acid melting through her flesh and of a churning, dark stomach that awaited her flashed through her head. She was shivering, quivering, splashing, but Lexi didn’t notice.

            The cup finally arrived at face level. “I sure hope this helps my tummyache,” Lexi said, looking down at her stuffed gut. “Well,” she continued, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, “only one way to find out.”

            Kelsey shrieked as the cup was tilted forward to reveal an open, awaiting maw stretched before her. She could see all the way to the back of the throat and the dark drop to the girl’s bowels. She let out a long, terrified scream as she slid past the lips, over the teeth, along the tongue, and finally plunged, slipped, and slid down into a seemingly never ending darkness until she finally plopped into the stomach like just another morsel of swallowed food, followed by a downpour of liquid.

 

An extremely loud burp escaped from Lexi’s mouth as she finished off the last of the ginger ale. Tommy shivered in fear, having listened to the sound of the fluid entering the teenager’s stomach. He knew right then that Kelsey had finally gotten what she deserved. However, it was still so eerie that someone had been ingested right before his eyes. Alexis’s tummy let out another loud gurgle and she put a hand on it.

            Tommy was so small that he could clearly see the blond hairs on her bulging stomach and on her arms, but he was still too shaken from the night’s events to admire her beauty as she stood there only in the miniskirt and a bra. Normally, he might have even found her food baby attractive, but his mind was on other things right now.

            “I guess I feel a little better,” she remarked and walked away, her belly letting out another glorp noise as digestion resumed.

            It was over. He couldn’t believe it. After all that he had been through, he was just amazed that he had made it, that he hadn’t been eaten. OB came up behind him.

            “What the fuck just happened?” he asked.

            “Kelsey joined the party in Alexis’s tummy,” he said. “Once Francine wakes up, we can get the hell out of here.”

            “Poor Bobby,” he said. “Shame he couldn’t make it too.”

            “He’s not the only one who died tonight,” Tommy pointed out.

            “I’m interested in knowing where that shrink ray came from,” said OB.

            “Yeah,” said Tommy as they started to walk away. “Me too.”

 

Twenty minutes later, they were both back to normal size, were standing away from everyone else in another room, and Francine was rubbing the bruise on her forehead. “So that bitch is dead, right?” she asked.

            “Yeah,” Tommy said. “Lexi ate her.”

            “Good,” she replied. “I hope she has a slow digestion.”

            “What is this thing?” said OB, turning the shrink ray over in his hands.

            “I have no clue,” Tommy said. “Kelsey wouldn’t tell me.”

            “Then we have a serious problem on our hands,” OB said. “This stuff’s more advanced than anything I’ve ever seen before.”

            “Any ideas of what to do with it?” asked Francine.

            “I know a professor a local university, good family friend of mine,” said OB. “He might be able to analyze it, but that’s just the beginning. We need to get to the root of this so that something like tonight never happens again.”

            “Well, there’s a long school year ahead of us,” Tommy pointed out. “So a lot more can happen. We should get together a team, monitor local activity for disappearances without a trace.”

            “And anything like that in the past,” said Francine, “in order to pinpoint an origin for this thing, or at least get a pattern.”

            “Then we’ve got a lot of work to do,” said Tommy. “What’s our next step, OB?”

            “Don’t call me that anymore,” he said. “It’s just Bobby, and I think the first thing we’ve gotta do is get the fuck away from this party.”

            “Agreed,” Francine said.

            They walked back towards the living room and Tommy saw Alexis leaning back into a chair next to Emma, a hand on her big tummy as she slept off her food coma. As he walked out of sight, she let out a burp in her sleep.

            And with that, they reached the front door, opened it, and stepped out into the night.

THE END

End Notes:

Well, there it is! I've been working on a new story that is set after this one and before Not-So-Happy-Meals, and then after that story is done I will write stories that are set after NSHM, as some of you have requested that.

But this new story will be out sometime next week and it is going to be a murder mystery story, so I hope you'll enjoy. Thanks for reading The Party and I'd be more than happy to hear what you thought about the ending!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4525