Boson Ray by digitaltuna
Summary:

When Scott wins the state championships, his friend photographer Matt hopes to help them both out with a photoshoot with some 'interesting' and 'unqiue' shots.  Matt's housemate Brian has his own, home made, Boson Ray which can change the size of things.  How will Scott deal with the shoot, and what happens when his girlfriend Mary finds out...?


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Boson Ray
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 20451 Read: 148087 Published: August 11 2014 Updated: August 26 2014
Story Notes:

First story from a long time reader.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by digitaltuna

2. Chapter 2 by digitaltuna

3. Chapter 3 by digitaltuna

4. Chapter 4 by digitaltuna

5. Chapter 5 by digitaltuna

6. Chapter 6 by digitaltuna

7. Chapter 7 by digitaltuna

8. Chapter 8 by digitaltuna

9. Chapter 9 by digitaltuna

10. Chapter 10 by digitaltuna

11. Chapter 11 by digitaltuna

12. Chapter 12 by digitaltuna

13. Chapter 13 by digitaltuna

14. Chapter 14 by digitaltuna

15. Chapter 15 by digitaltuna

16. Chapter 16 by digitaltuna

Chapter 1 by digitaltuna

Scott sat on the grass, the small blades brushing against his calves, tickling slightly.  He exhaled, and felt a little better.

He felt slow and clumbsy. And he felt so damn big.

Because he was.  He was sitting out in the open, in the middle of a park, at four times his regular height.

When he'd won the state chamionships, his friend Matt had wanted to do a photoshoot.

Matt was just starting out with his photography business, and was doing this for free, hoping some 'unique' and 'interesting' shots might help get his business off the ground.  Matt also insisted that the photos could help Scott get some sponsors on board, help finance a shot at the National title.

Scott was State Champion for Track Sprint cycling.  He was pretty big normally, 190cm tall and 90kg of muscle.  He currently stood, or rather sat, over 7 and a half metres tall and, he calculated, weighed more than five and three quarter tonnes.  He was wearing his state skinsuit, the lycra leaving little of his muscular form to the imagination.  His now giant road bike lay on the ground next to him.

He'd ended up riding to the park for the shoot, so had taken the road bike as he couldn't use a track bike on the road.  Not that most people whould know the difference.

He was attracting some attention, a couple of women who had been walking their dogs had stopped to look at him as Matt had finished taking the last round of shots.  Matt was off checking his pictures while Scott sat and waited, giant sized.

"Wow," said one of the women, looking up at him, "You really are big, aren't you?"
Scott blushed a little, "Yeah, just a bit".  He drew his feet closer to his body so he could hug his knees, and noticed that his calves were probably bigger than the woman.

She stood there dressed in shorts, a tshirt and running shoes. It was already warm at 10am.
"How does it feel to be so big?" she asked
Scott shrugged. "OK, I guess," he said, "but I feel a bit slow and clumbsy, I'm a little worried I might hurt someone if I wasn't careful."
The woman came up and put her hand on his giant, lycra covered thigh. "I think the fact you're thinking about it means that you're not likely to hurt anyone." she responded, "And I think you could have some fun if you're careful"  She sighed "If I wasn't involved, I might even let you have some fun with me."
"I have a girlfriend" replied Scott
"Well, you could see about having fun with her, maybe?"
Scott shrugged, he really wasn't sure. He wasn't sure what Mary would make of this. He hadn't told her about the details of the photos last night.
"Well, at least relax a little." the woman continued, he dog starting to pull on the lead, "We don't all get to experience a boson ray."
And with that she rejoined her friend, and they continued their dog walking.

It had seemed like a good idea at the time.  That was before the shoot had started. 

After he's made that basic proposal and Scott had agreed, Matt outlined what he had meant by 'unique' and 'interesting'.  Matt's housemate Brian was something of an electronics expert, studying for his PhD.  It turned out that Brian had built his own, home made, boson ray.

Scott knew that "boson ray" was a silly name, but it was the one that had stuck in the public mind when the first prototype had been demonstrated some five years ago.  What the machine did was fire a bunch of elementary particles at a object and alter the way the object interacted with the Higgs field and a bunch of other basic forces, communicated by bosons. 

The whole quantum physics thing made Scott's head hurt, but the upshot was that the ray could alter mass, density and size.  It could shrink and grow things, but by messing about with the fields it ment that things didn't collapse under their own weight when they grew, and internal pressures didn't make them explode when shrunk.

A commercial boson ray cost thousands of dollars, but someone with enough technical knowledge, someone like Brian, could build one themselves for much less.  He'd seen Brian demonstrate that the machine worked yesterday when Matt had outlined his idea fully.

Scott thought it would at least be interesting to be grown and shrunk, too see the world from a different perspective.  And so far it had been interesting to be enlarged to four times his normal size, but it wasn't an experience he was enjoying that much.

Matt had joined him as he grew, and that had felt a little better, but he'd returned to his normal size for a second round of shots.  Scott thought being smalled might be better.

Brian approached him. "How are you doing, big guy?"
"OK", said Scott, "Though really, I'm not sure I like being a giant.  I'm worried that I might hurt someone."
Brian nodded. "Fair enough.  I think Matt is pretty much done with you at this size." Scott sighed with relief, "According to his notes he wants you a quarter of your regular size for the next session. Are you ready for that?"
"Yeah," said Scott, "I'm hoping being small might be a bit more fun."
"So, I can take you down to normal size, give you a break, and then make you small," Brian explained, "Or I could just shrink you the whole way at once."
He thought about it for a moment.
"Go the whole way at once." said Scott, "How long will that take?"
"You took about 35 seconds to grow, so I'll estimate about 1 minute 10 seconds. It will be interesting to see, I've not srunk anything so much in one go before." replied Brian. "I'll go set that up, and once Matt is happy we'll go."

Scott sat on his own again, and thought of Mary.  He imagined her here, like the woman he spoken to earlier.  He could probably pick her up on one hand, like any of the other peole around here.  Then he tought of her towering over him, and let himself have a little grin.  Yes, being smaller would be much more fun. Maybe he could... no...

"OK, Scott," said Matt, aproaching him from the small pile of equipment he had laid on the grass, "I'm done with you being this big if you are."
"Yeah, I'm good to go"
"OK, Brian, when you're ready." yelled Matt at his housemate, who was kneeling over his machine 5 meters behind him.
"Ready," he responded, "Just get out of the way."

Chapter 2 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:

Two quick chapters to start. Let me know what you think

Scott stood up, and looked down at Matt who at 183cm tall didn't even reach his kneee.  He could see over the tops of all but the tallest trees in the large park.

Scott stood as still as he could and breathed out slowly.
"Ready, Scott?" asked Brain from below, looking even smaller as he crouched over his contraption.

Scott thought that Brain had done a great job with the machine.  It looked like a small cone, mounted on a short tripod, on top of a small box that contained a small screen and a set of buttons on top.  He'd never seen a commercial boson ray before, but he didn't imagine it would look much different.

"Ready." Scott replied, nodding.

He saw Brain's machine light up, and then felt a strange sensation, like pins and needles flowing over his body.  He already noticed the trees starting to get taller.  He continued his slow, steady breathing.  He looked down at Matt, he was already up to mid thigh.

"At least I can stop standing out so much." said Scott, grinning.
Matt laughed, "Yeah, you don't see to many 8 metre tall men dressed in lycra, do you?"
"Not a common sight," agreed Brian, as he approached Matt, looking up at Scott who was nearing being only twice their size.
"Though being a bit less than 50cm tall will probably draw some attention" Scott said.
"Only when people are close" said Brain.
Scott looked down, and watched Matt and Brain's heads reach his stomach.  He was feeling better already. 

Matt was a skinny guy, not quite as tall as Scott normally, his brown hair was fairly long, and almost hung in his eyes.  Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans with black boots he looked like he was getting a bit hot on this already warm day.

Brian was a fairly normal build, but shorter than the pair of them, only around 175cm tall.  He was wearing a short sleave cotton, button up shirt and cargo shorts with a pair of canvas shoes.  His short blond hair was blowing gently in the breeze.

Scott was under eight feet tall now, his friends heads rising to his chest.  He thought once more of Mary, who was the same height as Brian, but more petite, with a healthy C cup boosum, a toned body and long legs.  What would she say when she found out about this and the boson ray?  That woman had put ideas in his head...

He imagined her, standing by Brian, as he approached 2 metres tall.  Would she liked to have seen him big?  Would she like to see him small? Did Brian have to return him to normal at the end of the shoot, or could he have some fun at a different size first?  Thoughts started rushing around his head, but were interrupedt by Matt
"Hold on, he's getting smaller?"
"Yeah, your notes said you wanted him a quarter of his normal size next, so we decided to go all the way at once." replied Brian.

Scott noticed he'd just got shorter than Brain.  He was feeling much better already.
"You're OK with this, Scott?" Matt asked.
"Yeah," he replied, "Figured we can move things along quicker."  Scott looked over to where his giant bike lay on the grass.  "You going to shrink my bike too?"
"Yeah," said Matt, "But Brian, make it regular sized.  I want to try a couple of shots like that first."
Scott was looking streight ahead at his friends chest, and once again wished he'd brought Mary.  That would have been an eyefull, at least for a moment.  Then the moment had passed, and he was looking at their stomaches.

Brian moved back to the machine and tapped a couple of buttons, pointed it at the bike and pressed the last button.  It started to shrink too.  He walked back over as Scott dwindled past his waist.  He looked down and felt a certain sense of power.  Scott was his first human subject.  It had been fun making him big, but making him small was a bit more of a power rush.

Brian relaised that by the time Scott had finished shrinking, he'd be shorter than his knee and weigh just under one and a half kilo.  The man was a pretty big build, but his small muscular form would be covered only by a thin layer of skin tight lycra.  Matt's notes had another shrink after this round of shots, but the whole idea was to play this by ear.

How small would Matt want him to shrink Scott?  How small would Scott let himself get.  Then again, did Scott have a choice...

He looked down again, as Scott's head passed his lower tigh, and approached his knee.  Almost there.

Brian thought further.  Scott had at least indicated that he thought shrinking might be fun.  Maybe Scott wouldn't mind staying small for a little while...

"Looks like you're done, little buddy." said Matt, grinning.

Scott looked up.  This was certainly different.  When he was big he'd felt heavy and slow.  Now he was small he felt light and quick.  This already felt much better.  He looked at Brian's bare calves, and Matt's covered in denim.  He might have been slightly bigger than Brian's.
Man, he thought, I'm comparing myself to other people's legs, not their bodies... I'm small. And maybe I'll be smaller.

He grinned to himself.  This already seemed much more fun than being big.

Chapter 3 by digitaltuna
Yes, there was defiantly something about being shrunk that was fun and exciting. Maybe it was just that no one expected him to act normally, so his running from place to place was acceptable.

Scott felt lighter and more agile than he could remember feeling, and the natural freedom of movement from his skinsuit only added to the sensation.

Matt had got Brian to hold his normal sized bike up while he had stood around the wheels, cranks and chain. He'd then been shrunk to quarter size too, and they'd repeated the shots with that different perspective.

After that Matt had Brian shrink the bike, and Scott had done some pretty normal poses against the large background of the path.

Brian spent longer than he had to setting his boson ray to enlarge Matt. Brian thought that Matt was much more tense than Scott was. Knowing that he could keep either of them at this size gave Brian a feeling of power, but he wasn't going to trap anyone.

"Now I'll get Brian to enlarge me and I'll get some photos of you and your bike shrunk" Matt told Scott, "You OK with that?"
"Sure man." Scott grinned. There was something cooler about being the only small person.

They approached the giant-normal-sized Brian, Scott wheeling his bike with them.
"Stand back Scott." Brain instructed, and Scott moved aside.

Brian pressed the go button and Scott watch his friend turn into a giant. He wondered what it would be like to be smaller, assuming Matt still wanted to do that.

They spent another 20 minutes with Matt taking pictures while Scott posed.
"Do you want to do the pics with you smaller?" asked Matt.
"Sure," said Scott, nodding his head. "I'm already this small, what's a little more?"
Brian felt a little thrill. The next step was fifty percent, making Scott 23.75cm tall. The size of a small doll. He could easily pick him up in one hand...

When Scott was ready Brian fired the boson ray, and he watch the already small figure dwindle.

Scott watched the two pairs of legs get both thicker and taller. He once again thought of Mary, and imagined how good her legs would look from this perspective... Then Matt snapped him back to reality.
"You know, I hadn't planned it, but let's get some shot of you with you bike still quarter sized. They could work quite well."
It was back to the shoot.

It was strange to think the huge bike was actually tiny. Then Matt added another change, enlarging the bike to full size and doing some more shots with Scott around the wheel. He then had Brian shrink him quarter sized and repeated the shots.

"Not coming down here?" Scott asked when Matt asked Brian to shrink his bike to one eighth it's current size.
"No way, man" responded Matt, "I don't like being this small, but I'll do it to get the shots. But this is where I'm drawing the line. I don't know how you feel comfortable being that size."
"It's fun." Shrugged Scott.
"You have a strange idea of fun. But then I'm not one for getting a bike over 60km/hr on a wooden track."
"Each to there own, I guess." Scott agreed.

Again Scott did some pretty normal cycling poses. Sitting on the top tube, straddling the bike, etc. Once Matt had taken those shots, he was returned to his normal size again, leaving Scott the only shrunk person once more.
"I think we should get some shots by that flower bed," said Matt, pointing a few hundred meters away.
"OK," said Scott and realizing the trek was probably 2km from his perspective, got on his bike and started to ride.

It wasn't like riding on the road, the ground was covered in thick grass, but it was better than trying to ride his road bike on dirt. Matt walked slowly so he could keep up, while Brian waited with his machine and the rest of Matts gear.

He watched them go, loosing sight of little Scott as they approached the bed. He was glad Scott was enjoying the experience as much as he was. This was about the end of Matts plan, and it was approaching noon, so he'd be growing Scott back to normal soon.

Scott stood under the tall tulips, bike held in front of him. The ride over had been a blast. He was defiantly enjoying this. He didn't want to stay like this forever, but he wondered if he had to grow back right away...

"So that's the end of what I had planned," said Matt, "But I've one more idea we could try if you like."
"Yeah?"
"We could go to the concrete path on the other side of this garden and I could get some action shots of you riding. You're small enough that I think I could get some good motion shots if I lay right on the ground."
"Works for me." Scott replied.

They spent fifteen minutes with Scott riding slowly and sprinting along the path, shots from lots of angles. A couple of times Scott had to dodge pedestrians on the path, who stated down at him in surprise. Everyone knew you could encounter a 20cm tall man, it just didn't normally happen. Once Matt was satisfied they headed back to Brian.

"OK," said Matt, "I just want transfer these to my laptop and take a look." And he sat down with his computer, camera and cable.

Brian looked down at Scott. He really was small, but the little man seemed happy with the situation.
"So you're enjoying yourself?" He asked
Scott nodded. "Yeah, this is cool. Being small is more fun than being big"
"Do you want me to get you back to normal yet?"
"No, let's wait and see if he wants to do anything else. I'm not ready for this to end yet."
Brian grinned. "It doesn't have to. You can stay small as long as you like, I'll make you normal sized when you're ready."
Scott was surprised, he hadn't expected that. How long would he stay shrunk? He'd have to think. Maybe he could see Mary like this...
"Really?" he asked.
"Sure," Brian replied, "it really doesn't bother me to much. And it will give me a chance to recharge the machine, the power is a little low. Matt had a couple more changes than he planned for."
"I'm not stuck..."
"No, there's a few more changes before the battery runs out. Even then you're only stuck while the battery is flat. Charge her up and you're back to normal in no time."
Scott nodded. He thought about Mary, about how he might introduce her to his current size. And an idea hit him.
"Can you grab my phone?"
He'd left his phone with Matts gear before growing at the start of the shoot. The effect of the boson ray on a phone was a bit weird, and could leave it unable to make calls or use WiFi, so it stayed big.

Brian came back with the device which was now half Scott's size. There was no way he could do what he was hoping on his own.
"Wanna take a selfie with me?"
Brian grinned. He liked the idea, Scott showing off his small stature, wearing the lycra. "Sure".

Brian lay himself down on the grass, bringing his chin close to the ground, the phone held in his hand which he extended in front of him.
"Come stand next to my head." he said. Scott stood next to him, noticing that Brian's whole head, from bottom jaw to crown, was about as tall as he was. He turned to see the image on the screen about 5 meters away. He posed appropriately and said "Go".
Brian pressed the shutter button and took the picture.
"Want to try a different shot?" He asked
"What do you have in mind?" Responded Scott
"A photo of me holding you in my hand. Would you be OK if I picked you up?"
Scott paused for a moment and thought about it for a second. What the hell, he thought.
"OK, let's do it." He said.

Brian stood up slowly, holding the phone in one hand. He then bent down on one knee and reached out to Scott.
"Ready?" he asked
"As I'll ever be." replied Scott.
Brian gently slid his fingers behind Scott's back, and wrapped his fingers around his body. He slowly moved his arm upwards, bringing Scott level with his face.
"Feeling alright?"
Scott looked down, seeing a 10 metre drop below him, looked Brian in the face. He grinned.
"That's a drop, I'll be fine if you don't let go."
"I won't." Brian held the phone out, using the rear camera and took a photo.

He could feel the small body in his hand, radiating heat. He could feel the smooth fabric in his palm and the tiny hard muscles underneath. A tiny rhythmic pulse moved under his thumb. While he could go for a girl or a guy, that attraction was usually based on personality, but he had to admit that the small Scott was physically attractive. He gently placed Scott back on the ground before taking a seat himself. He placed the phone in front of Scott, who stared at the photo of himself being held in Brian's hand.
"I do look small from that perspective." he said, grinning. This was fun.

Scott pressed the home button and launched Instagram, and selecting the two photos Brian had taken, he posted them. They fed through to his Twitter and Facebook, and he knew he'd get some interesting reactions. He was hoping for a good one from Mary.

Brian's phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket. He selected the Facebook alert, noticing he was tagged in the two photos he'd just taken, which Scott had captioned:
"A photoshoot with a difference today. Feeling a bit small at the moment."
Brian laughed.

Matt approached them, evidently happy.
"The shots look great. I'll need to pick and choose some to really tidy up, but there's a wide variety to choose from."
"Great," said Scott from near Matt's ankle. "Do you want to do any more?"
"Yes and no." Matt replied, "Yes, I've got a couple more ideas, but I'll understand if you don't want to do it."
"Oh?"
"How do you feel about being even smaller?"
Chapter 4 by digitaltuna

Mary was taking a break from her research. She was pursuing a PhD in sheep genetics, examining years of data collected from herds all over the country. Sometimes all that looked the same, and that meant it was time for a break.

She checked in on Facebook, scrolling through her friends posts. Near the top she saw two photos posted by Scott.

There he was, wearing his skinsuit, looking gorgeous as ever. It took a moment for her brain to wrap itself around the rest of the image. He was standing next to Matts housemate Brian.

No, wait, he was standing next to Brian's head. He was only that tall? She looked at the next picture, which confirmed it. There he was being held in someone's hand. Brian's?

She read the description and laughed.

Something stirred in the back of her mind. A childhood fantasy, long forgotten. She grinned. She wondered if he was still that small, and wondered if he'd let her see him like that.

Then again he'd just posted pictures of himself shrunk on Facebook. She closed the app and opened another. Correction, across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. About the most public he could make a photo.

She closed the app and composed a quick text message:
"Where are you? Want to meet for lunch?"

* * * *

"Hold on Matt," said Brian, "there's not much power left in the machine, there's only a few size changes left."
"I think we only need a couple"
"That's about all we've got. Else we'll end up leaving things shrunk for a few hours while the batteries recharge."
"How small?" asked Scott. Matt held his fingers a few inches apart. Scott found it hard to see. "Dude, you'll have to bend down."
Matt obliged. Scott could see Matt wanted him maybe a third his current size. Really getting small there, Scott thought. A way off from super-tiny millimetres tall, but certainly small enough to fit in the palm of somebody's hand.

He thought for a moment how it had felt when Brian picked him up before. Fingers 20cm thick wrapping around him, his large rough palm behind him. It had been a little scary, but quite a thrill. He thought about what it would be like to sit wholly in that palm. Then he thought of Mary's palm. A more petite hand than Brian, softer, smoother... And if Brian was happy to let him stay small for a while...
"I think I can do that." He told Matt. "What exactly did you have in mind?"
"You sitting on the wheel rim, next to a spoke."
"That's all?"
"That's all. Quick and simple." Matt paused. "Unless we think of something else along the way."
"OK," said Brian, "So we enlarge the bike and shrink Scott. We should have two or three more shots from the boson ray after that. That definitely enough to get a Scott back to normal when you're both done."
"Cool," said Matt. "If you can enlarge the bike then we can work out how small to make Scott."
Brian nodded and started programming the machine.

Matt crouched down near Scott. "You're sure you're OK with this? You're really small now and I'm asking you to get even smaller."
"I'm fine with it." Replied Scott, "this is cool, and it's not like you're leaving me stuck like this. It's fun for a little while."
"As long as you're sure."
"I'm sure."
Scott's bike was getting bigger now, Brian rejoined them.
"Currently Scott is one eighth his regular size, 23.75 cm tall, or about 9 1/3 inches if you prefer." He produced a wound up dress maker’s tape measure, "we just need to measure the wheel rims and do some maths."
Scott sat on the ground while the others measured and talked.
"Scott," Brian called, "I say we make you one twentieth your regular size."
Scott stood up, two fifths the size he was now. He'd be about 15cm taller than his own knees. Compared to all the other changes, save the last one, it wasn't as big.
"Sure, that works."

Brian programmed the machine and Scott felt the pins and needles again. He watched the world get bigger. He realised he'd been thinking about the new size the wrong way... Sure he was shrinking to a size a bit higher than his knees had been, but everything else was getting two and a half times larger. He looked at Matts shoes in front of him. They'd been almost two metres long before, now they were approaching five. His head was passing Matts ankle... Yeah, this was really small, and Scott was starting to feel nervous. He exhaled slowly.  No, this was OK, it's not like he was stuck like this.

Brian moved and picked up the bike. "When you're ready, head over."
It might have been 10 metres to Brian, but to Scott is was 200.  He walked slowly, noting the blades of grass now as wide as his palm and as long as his legs.  Some sat up as high as is waist, but most had been tramped flat.  There was a small drop of about a foot below the grass to the dirt underneath.

The going was tough, but Scott made his way to the back wheel of the bike when he got there the top of the rim was his eye level. He turned to face Matt, who was kneeling on the ground behind him.
"You just want me to climb up on the rim?"
"That's it" replied Matt, glancing down at him.
Scott put his hand on the rim and pulled himself up, finding that he felt much lighter than he normally would. He clambered up and stood on the inside of the rim, a space about a foot wide from his perspective. He walked carefully along the inner surface, being wary of the curvature, and approached one of the spokes, which was thicker than two of his fingers, and looked up to the hub and gear cassette some six meters above him.

Yep. Really small.

"Want to lean against the spoke?" asked Matt. Scott turned to see him lying down, pointing the camera. Scott folded his arms and rested his shoulder against the spoke. He thought about what he was doing for a moment and realised how ridiculous the whole thing was. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he smiled. He heard the artificial shutter sound from Matts camera. "Cool. Now maybe just sit down and dangle you legs over the edge."

Scott complied, and Matt seemed to sigh.
"What's up?" Scott asked
"I can't quite get the camera low enough."
"Maybe you need Brian to shrink you?"
"Maybe, but there's not much power left."
"He said three shots, enough to shrink you and enlarge both of us."
"Brian?" queried Matt as he turned to face the man holding the bike.
Brian furrowed his brow for a moment, "With you quarter sized, yeah, we should make that."
"OK" said Scott, climbing off the wheel.  Brian tilted the bike away from him, laying it back on the grass
Scott stared as the building sized men walked a short distance to the machine.

Brian felt a strange sense of excitement.  Scott was small enough to sit in the palm of his hand, and he was about to shrink Matt again.  He still couldn't put his finger on why he felt so... excited... by the situation.  Yes it was a sense of power, a feeling of control.  He was able to control their sizes, how they related to the people and world around them.  He wasn't aiming to trap, hurt or humiliate anyone, but the fact he was putting them in that situation was enough.

Once Matt was shrunk once more, he returned to lying on the grass while Brian held the bicycle and Scott climbed the wheel.
"Lean on that spoke again." said Matt, and Scott obliged, before sitting on the rim, and then standing on the ground, leaning against tyre and rim.
"These shots are better now I can get closer to your level." Matt commented. "I'm glad you suggested it."
Scott could tell Matt was holding back.
"But..?" he prompted
"We don't have enough power."
Scott nodded "To shrink the bike with me again?"
"I'm thinking of one shot. You posing with the bike, in front of Brian's shoe.  Showing how small you are. But we can't shrink the bike and grow it me and you back."
"True," said Scott, "but... I can't believe I'm going to ask this.  Brian, how long for the battery to recharge?"
Brian was taken aback.  Was Scott suggesting what he thought he was? "About four hours."

Scott paused.  Should he?  How often would he have the chance to have some fun while shrunk?  Four hours wasn't bad.  Maybe he could meet up with Mary after all.  And Brian did say he didn't mind if Scott chose not to grow back right away.
"You can't stay this small for that long." said Matt
"Why not?" asked Scott. "You mightn't like being small, but I think its exciting, a good chance for fun."
"Really?" Matt was starting to take Scott’s offer seriously.
"Yeah." said Scott "And four hours? I can be normal sized before dinner.  It's not like its permanent."
"You OK with this Brian?" asked Matt, "We'll need to look after him."
"If he's happy to do it, then I'm cool." Brian felt a little thrill.  Scott was volunteering to be trapped for four hours.  Or four hours plus however long it took them to get back and put the battery in the charger.
"Let's do it." said Scott. "Besides, if we don't do it now, you'll just want to do it later."
Brian put the bike back on the ground, walked over to the boson ray, pressed some buttons and the bike started to shrink.
"A small charge left.  I doubt it would make you full sized Scott. Just enough to get Matt back." said Brian.  Scott's phone beeped in his pocket, an incoming text.  Brian pulled it out and looked at the screen.
"It's Mary. She asks: 'Where are you? Want to meet for lunch?'"

Chapter 5 by digitaltuna
Mary looked again at the picture of Scott being held in Brian's hand. She thought about having him in her own hand. Feeling his tiny bones and muscles against her palm and fingers.

Her phone beeped and a message alert appeared on screen. From Scott: "Sure, but I'm a little short. Could you cover me?"

She laughed, and hope that he meant what she thought he did. She replied "Absolutely."

* * * *

Scott stood in front of the giant shoe. It was about five metres long, if he turned around he was eye level with the top of the blue canvas and the bottom of Brian's ankle. Above his head the rest of Brian's leg went upwards. If he craned his neck back he could see the giant face some 30 metres above.

In front of him a much smaller Matt lay on the grass taking shot after shot. This was the third pose, standing behind the bike, one hand on the seat, the other on the bars.

So this was it, he was committed to being this size for the next four or so hours. His they would be meeting his girlfriend at a local cafe in about 20 minutes. Who knows, after some food maybe they could have some one-on-one time. It would certainly be interesting...

"I'm done." Announced Matt, standing up.
"OK," said Brian, "let's get you back to normal."
He moved carefully away from Scott, who felt a breeze from his moving foot, and went back to his machine. Pressing the key sequence he started Matts return to normal. As Matt reached full size all the lights on the machine went out. The battery was very flat.
"And that's it for the moment."
With that he folded the tripod down. Matt took his camera over to his laptop, plugging it in once more.
"I just want to do a quick check. Just a couple of minutes."

Brian stepped over to Scott and crouched down in front of him.
"You know," he said, "one of us is going to have to carry you."
Scott stopped for a second, he hadn't really thought of it, but it was the only sensible way. He couldn't hope to keep up with them at this size.
"Yeah," he nodded
"How about we do a slow practice now, while Matt's busy?"
The first time Brian has picked him up his palm had been maybe a third his height, and he was lifted by Brian carefully wrapping his fingers around. Now he was about the size of one of the fingers.
"Sure, good idea." He said. Brian placed his hand on the ground, palm up, in front of Scott.
"Climb on." He said
Scott looked at the hand in front of him. There was a good 50cm step up to the palm, which was almost two metres across in both directions, with another two metres of fingers, each about 40-50cm thick at the base. The skin was fairly rough, deep lines crossing the palm. He though of Mary's hands, slimmer, smoother. He thought he'd enjoy climbing into her hand much more than Brian's.

He took a big step up, pulling the bicycle up behind him, overbalanced and tumbled with the bike to the middle of the palm. Brian looked down with concern. "You OK?"
Scott laughed, shifting the bike from on top of himself.
"Yeah. It's pretty funny. So I was climbing into his hand when I pulled the bike up and overbalanced."
"Not the kind of story you hear every day." Brian chuckled. "OK, going up."
Brian slowly moved his hand up and carefully stood.
"Woe... That's a bit of a spin."
"Sorry."
"All good. I don't think I want to try that standing up." said Scott, sitting up.
"Hold on, I'm going to walk over to Matt."
There was a gentle swaying as Brian took each step, but nothing that cause Scott any concerns.
"How's that?"
"Fine, thanks."
Matt was just packing his laptop and camera away in their bags as they arrived. He looked up at Brian, who had the boson ray in a bag over his shoulder.
"Ready to go?"
"Yep," said Brian.
"Me too." said Scott.

* * * *

Brian held Scott in his hand while Matt drove. Scott's anticipation at seeing Mary was growing. He hoped that she really was up for this. Their cryptic text messages seemed to indicate that she was.

Brian couldn't believe that he was holding a person in his hand. The idea that he could hurt or even kill Scott gave him a huge feeling of power, a power he was never going to use. The fact that Scott was stuck like this without him gave him another feeling of control. He wasn't sure which was better.

Matt, on the other hand, was feeling bad. He'd kind of pushed Scott into this. Sure he'd volunteered, but still, without him, his friend wouldn't be stuck at one twentieth the size he should be for the next few hours. He consoled himself with the fact that at least Scott seemed to be *enjoying* the experience.

* * * *

Mary was getting more excited as she drove. She knew she was running late, but she really wanted Scott, Matt and Brian to be there when she arrived. Scott, who was usally six inches taller than her, small enough to be picked up. Scott who had proved, on more than one occasion, that he could pick her up, a little larger than her whole hand. She hoped that his playful messages meant he was up for spending some time with her in his shrunken size.
Chapter 6 by digitaltuna

Scott stood on the cafe table, his bike lent against the salt shaker that was a little shorter than he was. It was a bit of a thrill to be here, in part because he was out in public in a giant world, and in part because of his anticipation of meeting Mary. Matt and Brian sat on opposite sides of the table, and though only their upper bodies were visible, they still towered over him.
"Hi," said the waitress, "are you ready to order?" 
Scott glanced up as she looked down at him. She seemed familiar... He'd been here plenty of times before.
"Oh, hello again." She said. "A bit shorter now."
Scott was puzzled for a moment before he recalled looking down on her. The woman from the park this morning, when he was big.
"Uh yeah." Scott managed. "His photography project" he continued, pointing at Matt.
The woman crouched down, bringing her face closer to table height. "You're cute like this," she said "but I liked you better big. Are you having more fun now?"
"Yeah," Scott nodded, "I feel much better about this."
"Good."  She stood back up. "What can I get you?"
"We're waiting for one more for lunch, but I'd love a flat white." said Matt.
"And a large Mocha for me." Said Brian
"So you have the boson ray?" the waitress asked.
Brian nodded. "Yeah. The battery is flat at the moment."
"Nice. I'll bring your coffees in a few minutes."

*  *  *  *

A small plastic container contained sugar and sweetener packets and Scott found he could perch himself on the edge of it. Matt talked about the photos from this morning.
"I think we have some great shots. Some that will really stand out."  He showed them a selection on his camera's small screen. "They look better at a decent size, but you get the idea."
The waitress arrived with their coffees.
"Flat white for you," she said putting Matt's in front of him, "and a Mocha for you.  I'll come back when your friend shows up."
Brian's cup had a piece of paper folded underneath. He curiously opened the paper and read it quickly while taking the first sip of coffee. He frowned slightly in thought, replaced the cup, and folded the paper again before putting it in his shirt pocket.
"What was that?" Asked Scott
"I'm not sure. I think it's an invitation."
Scott nodded.
"Hey Scott, one more photo?"
"Really, Matt? Don't you have enough?"
"We don't even have to leave the table."
Scott sighed. "OK, what am I doing?"
"Sit on the saucer with Brian's cup behind you. Lean the bike against it."
Ah, thought Scott, cycling... Coffee... A cliché for a reason.

*  *  *  *

Mary got out of her car, she had a parking spot nice and close. She felt the butterflies in her stomach as she approached the cafe. She pushed open the door, looking left and the right before she saw Matt bending, looking through his camera, lens resting on the table edge, taking pictures. Brian's back was to her, and she couldn't see Scott.

She wasn't surprised about the last part. Brian could easily block her view of her doll sized boyfriend. She approached the table, came around Brian's shoulder, looked down and gasped.

Six eyes looked up at her, standing by the table. The smallest belonged to Scott.

Scott, who she expected to see doll sized, was more like an action figure, sitting on the edge of a saucer.

*  *  *  *

Matt snapped another set of photos while he posed on the edge of the saucer. He could feel the heat radiating from Brian's mug behind him. He was feeling like he was getting used to being this size. It was still incredible, just noticeably less bizarre.

He noticed someone approach the table, possibly the waitress, then he herd a gasp and he looked up to see Mary.

His girlfriend looked shocked. She also looked huge. She also looked incredible.

Her face, maybe 20 metres up, maintained it's shocked expression. Her stomach, flat under a tight red t-shirt, maybe 8 metres across, started to descend.

Scott stood up, and started walking towards her, wishing he'd removed his cleated shoes. The 20 metres across the table shortened to 19, then 18, as he approached the edge.

Her giant body continued to descend, her breasts reaching table level. Scott couldn't believe how small they made him feel. He was less than 10 metres from her as her shoulders and collar bones reached his line of sight. The bone was not quite a foot in diameter.

Scott slowed his pace at 5 metres from her neck, which seemed a good 3 metres across. He stopped at around 4 metres out  as her lips drew level with the table top, sitting maybe a foot out from the edge.

He could feel her warm breath from her nose, a slight warmth her face. Her nose was about three feet above the table top, protruding 50cm from her face, extending up about a metre to finish between her two brown eyes, each iris bigger than his palm.

They both stayed still for a moment, staring into each other's eyes. Neither could quite believe what the other saw. The giant woman. The tiny man.

They both smiled. They smiled a smile that showed the love they had for each other. In that moment they knew that this temporary size difference couldn't keep them apart, and that nothing else ever would. They had just confirmed what they already knew in their hearts. They were soul mates.

Scott moved forward, Mary moved her head upwards just slightly. He spread his arms across the skin above her upper lip in the biggest embrace he could manage, while planting a kiss under her nose. She kissed his whole torso with a small twitch.

In their world they stayed like that for minutes, loving each other. A few seconds later they pulled apart.

Chapter 7 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:

I have updated the rating on this story because I managed to set it incorrectly. D'oh!  Nothing to warrent the change in this chapter, but you have been warned.

She stared down at her tiny boyfriend, who was once again sitting on the edge of the sweetener container, his bike lent against it further down. The lycra stretched over his muscles. She couldn't believe he was so small. She sat back in her chair.
"So the picture you posted was when you were bigger. Why did you get smaller?"
"His idea. He wanted more shots, he wanted me smaller. I went along with it."
"Oh," she responded, doing her best to sound motherly "and if he told you to jump off a bridge?"
"Depends." Scott replied, smiling.
"On?"
"Is there a bungee cord?"
Mary couldn't contain herself any longer and let out a little laugh.
"There is one thing..." Scott said with a little hesitation
"Yes?"
"I'm... A little stuck at the moment."
"Stuck?"
"The boson ray is out of power. The battery needs to be recharged." Answered Brian.
"So Scott is stuck until it recharges?"
"Yeah. Four hours or so."
She nodded. "So let's order some lunch, then once we're done we can decide what to do."
Scott looked up at his love and knew she had already decided what was going to happen.

They ordered and ate quickly, Scott eating some small pieces of Mary's salad. Matt continued to talk about how pleased he was with the morning's photos. Scott found it funny that they were continuing as though his current size was the most natural thing in the world. A couple of other patrons did point, stare or gasp, but the group ignored them and finished their meal.
"So who has plans this afternoon?" Asked Mary
"I want to start working on these shots" said Matt. The others nodded, it was basically what they had expected.
"Charge the machine. I've got some things to work on, but nothing pressing." Said Brian.
"I'm taking a break this afternoon," said Mary, "so Scott, who do you want to go with."
Scott turned to Brian. "As much fun as an afternoon with you might be, Brian, Mary is much prettier."
And that was that.  Brian handed Mary Scott's phone, wallet and keys, and suggested Mary allow Scott to climb onto her palm.
"I'll text you when the battery is charged. If I don't hear from you by lunch tomorrow I will call. I don't care if you want to stay small for a while, I just want to know you're OK."
"We'll at least text you." Said Scott. And with that Brian and Matt headed to their house while Scott and Mary headed to hers.

*  *  *  *

Scott sat in his girlfriends palm, his bike lay next to him. He couldn't help notice the contrast between her hand and Brian's. Brian's hand had been about 2 metres in either direction, whereas Mary's hand was probably only six feet across. Brian's hand seemed thicker than Mary's was, and her fingers were more like 30cm across. Her palm seemed smoother, with less deep lines on her palms, and her skin was softer.

They arrived at her car and she pulled her key from her pocket, opening the door and climbing in while keeping the hand holding Scott remarkably still.
"Now," said Mary, "Where do we put you?"
Scott glanced about. He had a few ideas about where he wanted to go, but they probably weren't a good idea while Mary was driving, and there was plenty of time for that sort of thing. His next goal was the National Championships, so his day-to-day focus was training. If he could do that shrunk, then he could stay small for weeks. How they'd feel about that, though, was another matter.
"Cup holder?" Suggested Scott
Mary reached down and pulled the empty water bottle out of the cup holder, tossing it into the foot well of the passenger seat. She brought her other hand down, and Scott climbed off it onto the console, pulling the bike behind him before standing and lifting it onto his shoulder. He then took a small jump down into the cup holder, where he put the bike down again and sat with his back against one side.

Mary nodded, put the key in the ignition, pulled on her seat belt and started the car. As she pulled out into traffic she spoke again.
"So why did you do it?"
"Do what? Let them shrink me?"
"Yeah. Or at least shrink you this small and leave you stuck."
"Well they grew me first. Four times bigger, but I didn't like it much."
Mary paused, imagined her boyfriend huge. He was a pretty big guy already, at that size he would be pretty intimidating.
"Why not?"
"I just felt like I needed to be really careful, that a small move could really hurt someone."
"Fair enough."
"Anyhow this woman, our waitress actually, suggested having fun with someone that big."
"The waitress was at Matt's shoot?"
"Just walking by with her dog."
Mary nodded while she turned the steering wheel.
"So Matt wanted to shrink me for his other shots. First a quarter and then an eighth.  It was much more fun than being big. Like this I feel light, like I can move fast. And it's a bit exciting. And a bit scary."
"Adrenalin junkie."
"Sure," agreed Scott, "but also the waitress put ideas into my head. And I thought how great you'd look to me from this perspective, and that's something I wanted to see."
"And how do I look?"
"Unbelievable. Huge, gorgeous." Scott took a breath "Fantastic."
"OK, but those photos you posted had you much bigger than you are now."
"Ah, so you did see them. I hoped so."
"Yep."
"So one eighth was Matt's original plan, but then he came up with more ideas and wanted me smaller. I thought 'what the hell'."
"And Brian wasn't paying attention to the battery?"
"No, he was. Matt couldn't get the shot he wanted, so he shrank. Then he thought of another idea, and we needed to shrink the bike. That was where we were going to run out of power. I volunteered to stay small so Matt could finish."
"Why?"
"Because he would have insisted on doing it tomorrow, or whatever. And I'm having fun being small. And we had arranged to meet you by then, and I really wanted to be with you like this. What about you... You saw the pictures, you got the messages."
"The idea of holding you in my hand like Brian did was quite attractive."
"Did it live up to expectations?"
"Kind of. I was expecting you to be bigger. But I think we could make up for it soon. We're here."
"Your house?"
"Yeah, Kate is away for another couple of days, so we have the place to ourselves."

Mary switched off the ignition, and took the keys out. Scott stood, lifted his bike onto his shoulder and, placing one hand on the console, leapt and pushed himself out of the cup holder. Mary brought her hand down and he climbed on. Getting out of the car, she walked to the door, unlocked it and entered the small house. Once inside she crossed the lounge room to the bench diving the kitchen from the lounge and placed her hand onto it.
"Climb out." She said. Scott complied, and stood on the bench, marveling at the house. "I'll be right back."

He looked around. Now he was in a familiar place he could really comprehend the scale change. The bench was 50 metres long and 15 metres across. The apparently smooth surface was looking slightly warn and rough. The room itself had taken on cathedral like proportions, while house sized cabinets hung on the kitchen wall. Looking out further he could see the floor over 20 metres below.

Mary reappeared and approached the bench, she placed an empty box of extra-long matches on the bench.
"I thought you could put your bike and shoes in here, we can put them somewhere safe."
"Good idea." agreed Scott, who listed his bike into the box, and removed his cleated riding shoes and socks, putting them in after. Mary then took the box and placed it on top of the fridge.
"One more thing," said Mary kneeling down and resting her chin on the bench top. "Come over here."
"Selfie?" Scott asked, walking towards her giant head.
"Yep."
She held her phone at arms reach, using the front facing camera they could see themselves on the screen. The camera fired, there picture frozen for a second on the screen.
"Now," she said, holding out her hand again, "climb in."
Scott obliged, and she rose her hand away from the table.  He said in the middle of her palm, feet down, knees up, leaning backwards slightly, supporting himself with his arms behind.  She raised the phone, this time using the rear camera, and Scott heard the click.
"Not many people can say they've litterally had their boyfriends in the palm of their hands."
Scott laughed, "Yeah, that's true." 
She held him there while she operated her phone with the other hand.  He heard his phone alert from another room, and figured he'd just been tagged.  She put the phone down on the bench and turned her focus back to him.
"So, my little action figure sized boyfriend, what do I do with you?"

Chapter 8 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:

As per the previous chapter, the rating of this story has been updated. This chapter contains nudity. If you're not into that, then don't read on.

Chapter 8

"So, my little action figure sized boyfriend, what do I do with you?"

Scott grinned.  There were so many answers to that question, and he wasn't really sure where to start, though given he was sitting in the middle of the palm of his girlfriend's hand, being held over 20 metres in the air (at least from his point of view), he wasn't sure if he was in the best position to be providing answers.  Fortunately Mary had ideas of her own.

 

Mary brought her thumb around and planted it squarely on Scott's chest.  It covered him from the shoulders to his upper abdomen, she put just a little pressure on his body, and could feel his pecs under her thumb.  Slowly moving her thumb down his body she could feel his abs under the lycra.  Scott drew a sharp breath as her thumb moved over his crotch, and she could feel his package underneath.  Scott collapsed onto his back and lay his legs out flat as she continued moving down, feeling both his thighs at once and moving down the front of his calves.

 

Mary drew her own breath.  Normally this man was six inches taller than her, now he was less than six inches tall, and she'd felt his whole body with her thumb.  It was crazy. It was amazing. He was usually so big, and here he was so small.  She brought her hand back down to the benchtop.

"Off you get." she said.  Scott brought himself back from his daze and scooted off her palm.  He stood and turned around, seeing her drop down so her head was level with the counter once more.

"So it certainly feels like you're all there, but I think I'd like to see it properly."

"Because the skinsuit is so modest." said Scott with a smile.

"I'd rather see the flesh." replied Mary, grinning. "Strip." She paused. "Slowly."

 

Scott smiled again at the face that almost twice his height.  He brought his hand up to the zipper at his collar bone and gave it a gentle tug, slowly pulling it down until it reached the bottom.  He pulled the fabric back off his chest and over his shoulders, pulling his arms out of the sleeves.  He left the material drop behind him, and it swung from his waist.  Scott then took his right hand and ran it over his left pectoral diagonally down to his right hip, following his hand with his eyes.  He looked back up to see Mary's giant index finger heading towards him.  He stood still as it gently touched his chest, making small circles around and down over his hard abs.

"It's amazing to see you all there in miniature."  Scott paused before Mary prompted "Keep going."

He smiled.  This was never graceful.  He gripped the material at his hips and pulled it downwards.  He wiggled his hips for Mary's amusement, though it possibly made his job more difficult.  He slid the clinging material off his thighs and over his calves, removing one foot then the other.  Tossing the skinsuit to his left he stood and presented himself to Mary.

 

Mary smiled. It was still amazing.  She could see all the details of Scott's body, just as if he was normal sized.  It was incredible to think this doll sized thing was her boyfriend, but he really was.  His personality and his body were exactly as they had been just physically scaled down by a factor of twenty.  She reached out her hand and grabbed his torso gently between her thumb and her index and middle fingers, lifting him off the bench.  She stood and brought him up to eye level.

"Scott," said gasped, smiling, "this is totally amazing.  It's you. You in every detail, just small."

She turned and headed for her bedroom.  Closing the door behind her she placed him on her bed.

"I just got my strip tease, now it's time for yours."

 

Scott sat on the expanse of the bed, the navy blue duvet cover expanding in all directions.  He looked over to his giantess girlfriend in the distance.  She moved her hand over the buttons at the top of her jeans, flicking them open one by one. She pulled the jeans down over her hips and much like Scott, gave her butt a wiggle.  She casually kicked her shoes off, and pulling the jeans further down gave a second wiggle to have them fall down to her knees.  Extracting first one leg and then the other, she swung her right leg up onto the bed, landing next to Scott.  He looked up along her leg.  Her foot was four and a half meters long, topped by an ankle maybe a metre across.  From there her calf extended along for 10 metres, curving out and in graciously.  Her thigh continued upwards, and Scott was grateful for a partner with 20 metres of leg.

 

She swung the leg back off the bed, while pulling the left side of her shirt up and across with her right hand.  Scott saw her left arm slide smoothly through the shirt, which then went over the head.  She slid the shirt off her arm, and flung it in a corner.  She crawled onto the bed in her panties and bra, making it rock under Scott, who stayed seated.  She stopped with her head directly above him and slowly bent her arms, bringing her head down.  He could feel her warm breath blowing on him once more, and he sat there entranced.  She leaned in further, and pushed him onto his back with her nose, before rising back up, reaching around and removing her bra.

 

She moved forward again, her head and shoulders moving higher up the bed.  Scott wasn't sure what she was doing until her C-cup breasts touch the bed on either side of him.  He lay perfectly still in her cleavage.  He realised that each of those mounds was a small hill to him.  He felt her shift again, though he couldn't tell what she was doing until she rolled onto her side, and then onto her back.  Her side rose up over him, he sat up again and he looked along the length of her body.  Down at her hips her hands were pulling her panties down, over her thighs, calves off her feet.

 

From above she grabbed him again, raising him up into the air.  He looked down over the massive body while he could.  He was then deposited in her cleavage.  He looked up at her grinning face.

"How was that?"

"The-the-the," Scott stammered and then stopped.  He swallowed. "There's so much of you.  Every inch is a dream.  I want to climb all over you, explore every inch."

"Plenty of time, my love. Plenty of time."

Chapter 9 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:
This chapter contains colitis. If that's not your bag, then it's probably best you don't read it.
Chapter 9
Scott lay back, leaning against Mary's left breast, taking in the view. He imagined being smaller, Mary's body taking on landscape proportions. That would really be something, but he was stuck at this size for a few more hours, and he wasn't sure how anyone would react to him wanting to be smaller.

Mary watched Scott, felt him resting against her breast. He shifted and stood, turning to look at her. She found it hard to believe that he weighed so little.
"Would it be OK if I took a walk?" He asked. She was confused. He was less than 10cm tall and naked. Where was he going to go?
"A walk? Where?"
"Your foot."
"OK" Mary laughed.

Scott turned from her face, past her breasts that rose to chest height. It was some six metres or so to her hips, and Scott walked slowly across her taut stomach, feeling he pulse under his feet lessen as he moved away from her heart. He reached her hip and looked down at her lean thigh. At the top it was about 4 metres wide, but it narrowed to half that at her knee. He took a few steps onto the firm muscles and turned towards her head.
"This is amazing and nuts," he said, "I love it." He turned back towards his goal, walking down her thigh and onto her calf. He balanced along her lower leg, reaching her ankle that was about a metre across. Her toes topped a foot that was taller than he was.

Scott turned around, looking back up at Mary's face some 35 metres away. He smiled at her and took off at a run, bouncing over her knee, racing up her thigh, over her stomach and launched himself at her left breast. He landed about two thirds of the way up.
"Hey!" Mary said in surprise, and then laughed at the sight of Scott scrambling up her breast. The sight of the tiny man struggling to climb something she could easily cup in one hand was very funny.

He reached the top of the breast and stood.
"King of the castle." He said, laughing. He sat back down and looked at her nipple. He placed his hands on her areola, rubbing the area slowly. He heard Mary gasped from behind her. Though he was putting a reasonable amount of pressure on from his perspective he knew she'd feel it much less, but it sounded as though he had it about right. Mary groaned a little, and he kept working, and he noticed her nipple, which was as wide as his hand start to rise up. He started moving his hand motions towards it. As it grew to about 20cm high he moved forward onto his knees and elbows, taking some small nibbles around the area, continuing to work with his hands.
"Oh." Gasped Mary "My." He bit a little harder. "God."
He felt her body rise up underneath him, and he tumbled down her breast towards her face. He rolled to a stop and was picked up between thumb and forefinger and placed on the right breast, the nipple erect to over a foot in height. He set to work on this breast as he had on the other, massaging the areola and sucking and biting on the nipple. Again she bucked upwards with a groan, and he held on, only to fall off when she hit the bed again. He rolled onto her stomach.
What the hell, he though, moving the two metres to where her legs met. He was glad she'd recently shaved.
"What are you-" started Mary, but she was cut short by Scott's ministrations to her labia. Instead she spread her legs apart and Scott lay himself down, working both arms between her lips. She was already wet and getting wetter. He continued to work inside, locating her clitoris, rubbing it in circular motions with both hands. Mary bucked again, giving out a loud groan. Scott held on, working the labia and clit in turn. He reached further down to find her opening, but couldn't find it. Keeping one hand on her clit, he shuffled further forwards, reaching once more and failing to find his target. He rubbed harder, another movement sent him tumbling between her legs.

He looked up at her body, the top was three metres up, well out of reach. He look at her in front of him, squared his shoulders and set to work from this side. He worked his arm into her slit, feeling around char fully. He felt her body shake, and found his target. He pushed his whole arm inside. She reacted again, but not as well as when he'd started on her clit. This time he tried both arms, and got the same result.

His whole arms weren't big enough to satisfy her. There was only one thing he had that would have any hope of bringing her to climax. Her hand appeared above and held her lips apart. He rubbed at her for a few seconds more and took a deep breath. He hoped his aim was true.

Grabbing one lip in each hand he pulled himself up, he brought his legs up, pushing his feet against her perineum. Too high, but an easy recovery. He slipped first one foot, and then the other into her vagina. The release of the pressure he had used to hold himself up slid him in up to his chest. He felt her convulse around him, bucking her hips up, forcing him to slide in deeper. His head disappeared inside her for a second, but his arms held to the opening, he pulled himself back out again. He felt the moan all around. He heard her pulse quicken. OK that wasn't so bad. He pushed himself back inside, kicking slightly in the hope he would just have to use his arms. Inside was too slippery, but it brought a yelp of pleasure. Maybe he could just make short work of this. He pulled himself back out, then pushed straight back in. Her vaginal walls closed in around him as he pushed against them and used his arms to push back out. He pulled out again, pushed in. Out and in. The fourth time he did this he sensed a change, fluid flowed more quickly, the squeezes became longer. His arms were screaming, but he told himself that he just needed three more times.

Out, in, kick. Out, in, kick. It was getting almost to tight to breath in there, but the lubrication kept him moving. He pulled out, pushed in, kicked and lost his purchase. The walls squeezed him tight. She screamed.

Everything relaxed. A wave of fluid and muscle movements pushed him out of her vagina and he landed in a sodden, bruised heap on the bed below her. He felt an enormous sense of self satisfaction. Not many men had made someone twenty times their size cum.

He was gripped from behind by her fingers and thumb, and took a stomach lurching ride over her body to land in her cleavage once again.

Mary looked at his body. He looked like he'd been working hard, and he was slick from head to foot in her juices.
"Oh my god," she said, "that was amazing. I'm not totally sure what you did down there, but... Oh my god."
She was beaming. He grinned.
"Not too many women can say they've had their boyfriends completely inside them."
"All of you?"
"I'm not that big."
"True." She paused. "Are you OK?"
"Just tired. A little sore. Sex will do that."
"Did you finish?"
"No, but let's worry about that later. I need to catch my breath."
"You need to get cleaned up. How about a bath?"
Chapter 10 by digitaltuna

Chapter 10
They entered the bathroom, Mary placed her hand, palm up on the counter top. Scott climbed off, looking around. The sink was about 10 metres across, and could have served him as a small swimming pool. The bath itself was three times as long.

Mary turned on the bath taps, a torrent of water rushed out. It would have been enough to drown him if he was under it.
"I hope we're sharing this bath," said Scott "otherwise it's a waste of water."
"We wouldn't want to waste water."
The bath slowly filled, steam starting to build up. Mary put her hand back on the counter, Scott pulled at his sticky legs, noticing that it was starting to get harder to move. He claimed into Mary's hand. He though she could have tilted her hand 90 degrees and he would have stayed put. The warm water was defiantly inviting.

Mary stepped up and into the bath, then lowered herself into the water. She lowered herself into the water and lay back, holding Scott on her palm above the water.
"Want to dive?" she asked. Scott shock his head. She slowly brought her palm down into the water, letting it lap over her palm, gently caressing Scott's tired body. He lay back and relaxed, closing his eyes. She continued lowering her hand, the water working under Scott's body, his own buoyancy making him float.

Scott felt the water support him. He relaxed, feeling the sticky fluids washing off his body. His muscles became less and less tense. He could feel the cooler air on his face, the sticky mess was starting to feel like it was hardening. As relaxing as floating was, he needed to get clean. He pushed his legs down into the water and moved upright. He let his head sink below the water, brought his arms up, scrubbing at his face and hair. He kicked his legs and broke the surface once more. He was feeling better already. He turned around to see Mary's head and shoulders leaning on the end of the tub. She grinned at him.
"Enjoying yourself?" She asked.
"Swimming in warm water like this is great. Though I don't think I can tread water forever."
"Come up here, then, I think we could find you somewhere to sit."
He started a strong freestyle stroke, making his way towards her. She gestured to her cleavage, and he swam towards her, his feet making contact with her skin a few feet out. He turned and leant into her body, placing his arms outwards and letting his body float in the water.

They rested quietly for several minutes, enjoying the peace and quiet along with the relaxing warmth of the water. 
"So you're really enjoying this?" asked Mary
"Yeah," said Scott, "I am."
"Good."  She paused. "So am I."
The floated a while longer
"When I was little," said Mary, "I used to have a fantasy of having a little friend. Someone I could hold in my hand, carry around. He'd do little things for me."
"Like what?"
"Bring me cups of tea in my tea set. Make daisy chains with me."
"So, how's this little friend stacking up?"
"Not so good on the cups of tea and daisy chains, but good on the being carried." She paused again. "He's really good on the sex. Which wasn't so much on the agenda then."
Scott laughed. "Good."
"Speaking of," said Mary, "we both need an actual wash."

Mary grabbed the shower gel from a shelf. She stopped for a moment and thought.
"Can you move away from me for a moment. I need to sit up."
She felt Scott push off against her chest, saw him swim out into the water. She pushed back and sat up, causing water to wash around the bath. She saw Scott disappear under a small wave and gasped. He resurface a second later and used one hand to wipe the water out of his eyes.
"Sorry, are you OK?"
"Yeah." He turned around in the water. "How about somewhere for a little guy to sit?"
Mary slowly raised a leg out of the water, bending her knee so that only an inch or so protruded from the surface. Scott swam towards it, hauling himself up, sitting and dangling his feet over the side, his feet touching the water.

Mary squeezed some gel into her hand, and rubbing it against the other one lathered her upper body.
"Hold on." she said before bending her knee further, rising Scott into the air and loweing upper half into the water to rinse.  Scott laughed again as he was lowered back down to the water.  He stopped suddenly when a pile of gel landed on his head, running over his face and down his chest and back.
"Hey!" he said, and Mary grabbed him in her right hand, her thum pressing on his stomach, his back resting on her palm.  Using her thumb she started a lather on his chest.  She raised him up to her eye level and grinned.
"It's so awesome to have you like this. I'm glad you wanted to share the experience."
She moved her thumb down to his crotch and started massaging his penis, which became hard in seconds. She worked between his legs, up his shaft and back again.  Scott lay back and took in the incredible feeling. So much of his body covered by the simplest movements.  He felt the presure building, his breath became more rapid, then release.
Mary lifted him to her mouth, kissing his head.

Then she spat.
"ugh.  Shower gel."

Chapter 11 by digitaltuna

After the bath Mary had lifted him onto the counter and given him a hand towel to dry himself with.  There was no way he could lift, or would even use the whole thing, but he used a corner to get dry, and waited for Mary to be done.

She offered her hand to him, and he climbed in.  She was wearing nothing but a towel, he was wearing less.  She walked back to the kitchen, picked up her phone from the benchtop and went into the lounge room and sat on the couch.  Putting Scott on the arm of the couch, she opened the Facebook app, and was surprised by notifications. She had an awful lot of likes and comments, plus some private messages.
"Wow." she said
"What?" asked Scott, unable to see the screen.  She lowered the phone so he could see. "Wow."
"Who'd have thought a photo of a tiny boyfriend would get that many likes?"
"Not me."
"I mean, I'd like it, but you're my boyfriend."
"Do I want to ask what the response to my photos from earlier was?"
"Hrm..." said Mary, "maybe not".
"What are they saying."
"Half think you're crazy, a quarter think I'm crazy and the rest think it's really cool."
"No accounting for people." said Scott "Probably best to ignore them."
"You're right." said Mary, putting the phone down. "What now?"
They sat in silence for a couple of moments.
"Put me on the floor." said Scott
"What?" said Mary, "Why?"
"Because I haven't seen my giant girlfriend from below the waist."
"Huh?"
"So far I've been around you on tables, on the bed or in your hand." said Scott. "I want to stand on the floor, in front of your feet, and see you at your full height."
"Won't that be frightening?"
"Maybe," Scott shrugged, "but I think it will be exciting.  Besides I've been on the ground around Matt and Brian.  But I think you'll look much better than they did."
Mary bent forward, lowering the hand holding Scott to the ground.  He moved to the edge of her palm and jumped off, landing on his feet.  The fall, from his perspective, had been only a foot or so.  He walked away from Mary for a dozen paces.  Mary stood, letting the towel fall back on the couch.

Mary looked down at the figure in front of her feet.  Normally he'd be six inches taller than her.  He was currently less than six inches tall. 
"How small are you?" she asked
"One twentieth my normal size.  That's, what..."
"Nine and a half centimetres." Mary answered.
"And you're ... how tall to me?"
"35 metres." She replied instantly, "I must be about the size of a six story building."
"Maybe, but you look a lot nicer than most six story buildings."
"Most?"
"Hey," responded Scott, "there may be some very nice buildings out there.  I don't know of any that are nicer than you, but there could be one out there."
"Nice save little man.  Now come a bit closer."
Scott walked towards the woman towering over him.
"Stand beside me here." she indicated beside her right foot. "Back up... you're, what, ankle height?"
Scott leapt forward a couple of paces, and then jumped onto her foot.  Mary laughed in surprise.  He ran up her foot to her leg.
"Not any more."
"Come on then," challenged Mary, "let's see you get higher."
Scott spread his arms wide, pulling himself against the sides of Mary's ankle and stared to pull himself upwards.  He made it maybe 10cm before he was unable to hold on.  He overbalanced backwards, falling onto Mary's foot and tumbling down it to the ground.  The tiny naked man picked himself up.
"Are you OK." laughed Mary.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Sorry to laugh," she apologised, "but it did look funny from here."
Scott grinned, Mary could barely make it out.  He ran forward to her foot, tapped it and cired "You're it!"
Scott took off running, under the coffee table.  He had surprise on his side and was out the other side before Mary even started to move.  Before she'd got halfway around the coffee table he was on his stomach, crawling under the single seat lounge chair.  It was maybe 5cm off the ground, a good metre to Scott.
"Oi!" cried Mary, "Get back here."
"No." said Scott
Mary bent down onto the ground and tried to her hand under the chair, but there was no way he was going to get Scott.
"Can't get me" taunted Scott.
Mary placed one hand under the chair.  She knew it was heavy, but she also knew she could lift it enough.  She pulled up quickly, lifting the chair and heard Scott cry "oh crap!" as she reached in with her left hand, closing it over his body.

Scott was trapped.  Mary's palm above him, her fingers closed underneath him.  He was moved back out from under the lounge chair, whcih he heard fall to the gound.  He rose up into the air quickly, and flipped over.  The fingers parted and he saw Mary looking down at him, looking cross.
"No fair cheating like that." she said.  "For that I'm going to have to punish you."
"What?" he said, surprise in his voice.
She took her left hand and held his sides between her thumb and first finger, lifted him up, opened her mouth and pushed him in.

Chapter 12 by digitaltuna

Chapter 12
He yelled as he landed in the dark space.  It was dark and it was damp. It was also a tight fit.  The rough, spongy surface beneath him.

Scott couldn't believe that Mary had put him her mouth.  He was reasonably confident that he was too big to be swallowed.  It wouldn't be a pleasant experience for either of them if she tried.

But what the hell was she thinking? He'd just been having a bit fun, and she'd gone and done this?  He was inside her mouth! She pressed her tongue up and he was pushed against the roof of her mouth.

Man, he was small. He'd been in her vagina, now he was in her mouth.  That was small.  But he could still get smaller and experience more.

He pushed out with his feet and felt the hard, smooth surface of her teeth, which were about the same size as his foot.  He was small.  He felt his erection growing.  It was scary, but it was also exciting and arousing.  He could feel vibrations through her body, he figured she was walking around.  He heard some muffled noises then the teeth in front parted and the tounge underneath pushed him out of the mouth.

Scott slid along a cold, smooth surface that was at an angle.  He looked around to get his barings and realised that he was in a drinking glass.  A long and skinny drinking glass.  Chosen, no doubt, so he couldn't get out on his own.  As he hit the bottom the glass tiled upright, he stood, turned around and saw Mary grinning at him.

Mary looked at the tiny man in the glass.  He looked a little shocked, but it also looked like he'd been enjoying the thrill of her surprise, judging by the small erection he had. 
"So, little man," she said, "you wanted to play cat and mouse.  How do you feel now the mouse has been caught."
"Oh merciful cat," he said, "please spare my miserable life."
"Perhaps." she said. "I shall think about it."  She tried not to laugh as she put the glass down on the bench and walked into her room to get dressed.

Mary was having fun.  She giggled to herself once more at the thought that the little man she just left trapped in a drinking glass was the big, powerful boyfriend who normally towered over her.  True, he was gentle as anyone could ever be, but there was always a potential of power there.  Now he was tiny, and she could hold him in her hand, she could restrain him with a couple of fingers and trap him in a glass.  She felt a little giddy with the power.  But she loved him, and wasn't going to leave him there long.  She quickly got herself dressed.

Scott sat at the bottom of the glass, the top was way over his head when he stood, the base was too small to let him get enough momentum to push the glass over.  Besides if he did that, it would probably roll off the bench before he had a chance to get out.  So he sat in the bottom of the glass waiting for Mary to come back.  Mary was fit, and slightly above average height for a girl, but he was usually the taller, stronger out of the two of them.  Here he was, stuck in a glass.  The tables had really turned.  It was such a turn on. 

He was damp from her saliva, and he was starting to get cold.  He shivered.

Mary walked back into the kitchen, she'd put her clothes back on.  He was really starting to shake a lot from the cold.  She lent down on the bench and peered in at him.
"Oh honey," she said, "you're cold."
"Y-y-yes." Scott stammered. Damn he was really shaking.
Mary stood back up and picked up the glass. Scott noticed the way her palm turned white at the points where she was gripping the glass.  It lurched slightly as she carried it. 

Suddenly he was descending, huge metal walls started rising up all around him.  She put the glass in the sink.  Then he heard the tap turn on, and a torrent of water sprayed down outside the glass.  The flow stuttered as Mary put her finger under it, feeling the temperature.  Once she was satisfied she turned down the flow and moved the tap over the glass.

Scott sputtered as he was surprised by the water.  It was a good idea, warm water to heat his skin and to wash him off.  He just wished that Mary had warned him.  He moved to the side of the glass, away from the pouring water, and as the water rose up to his neck he let himself float up the glass.  He started feeling warmer as he reached the top of the glass.  Mary turned off the tap.
"OK, soak there a minute," she said, "I'll get a towel."
Scott held on to the rim of the glass and slowly trod water.  He was once again struck by the absurdity of the situation.  He was in a glass of warm water in a kitchen sink.  He chuckled to himself. 
"Ready to get out?" asked Mary, appearing above him again.
"Sure."
Her fingers reached in from above, her thumb on his back, the index finger on his chest.  He was lifted out of the water and put on a towel, which was immediately folded over him.  He could feel Mary gently rubbing him dry through the towel.  It opened up again, exposing him to the cool air again.
"Feeling warmer now?" asked Mary
"Yes," said Scott, "thank you."
He realised that the towel was in her hand, which she was lowering.  She slid the towel onto the bench.
"Make sure you're dry, and put your skinsuit back on.  I know it's not very insulating, but it's better than nothing."  Scott wondered if that was the case.  The skin tight fabric was designed to get sweat off the skin and let it evaporate. "I'm going to see if there's something small you can wrap yourself up in."
Scott pulled up part of the town and rubbed himself down, though he was really already dry.  He walked carefully on the towel, so as not to trip and stepped onto the smooth, cold benchtop.  He picked up the skinsuit and slipped into it.  OK, maybe it was slightly warmer.

Mary reappeared and presented him with a handkerchief, it was a small, feminine sized one, maybe 10cm along both edges.  He took it, folded over one end and wrapped it around himself.
"OK, how about we watch some TV for a bit?" she said.
"Sure." said Scott.  She held out her hand and he climbed in it once again.  Walking back to the couch she picked up the TV remote and sat down, turning on the TV as she did so.  The large flat pannel sprang to life.
"And I've an idea where to keep you so that you'll be safe and warm." she grinned.  She took her hand and tipped Scott of it into her cleavage.  He settled into a spot, feeling the warmth of Mary's body against him, and tried to watch TV.  In minutes he was sound asleep.

Chapter 13 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:
This chapter features the return of Brian
Chapter 13
"C'mon. Wakey wakey." He felt himself being rocked slightly. "C'mon."
He opened his eyes slowly. Skin. He tried to work out what he was looking at.
"Wake up Scott."
He lifted his head slightly. He tried to figure out where he was. He was wrapped up warmly.
"C'mon Scott."

He looked a bit harder and could see the fleshy, skin coloured mound he was resting against. Breast. Giant breast.
Then he remembered. The boson ray. The photos. The bed, the bath, the glass.

He sat up.
"Sorry," said Scott, rubbing his eyes, "forgot where I was."
"It's OK," said Mary, "take a moment. But you need to wake up."
"I'm good. How long was I asleep."
"About an hour and a half."
"Your cleavage is very warm and comfortable."
"Most women never hear that." Said Mary with a smile.
"So why are you waking me up?"
"Brian just messaged. The boson ray is recharged."
"Ah." Was Scott's response.
"Ah?"
"I'm not ready to be normal sized again yet." Replied Scott.
"I'm pleased to hear you say that," said Mary, grinning, "I love having you as my little boyfriend."
"But..."
"But?" asked Mary.
"Well..." Said Scott, "how would you feel about me being smaller?"
"Mmmm..." said Mary, with a grin, "good, provided I can still handle you. How small are you thinking?"
"One fiftieth."
"You'll be small then. Very small."
"That would be the point." He explained. "At the moment if I lay out in your palm I'm a bit bigger than it. I'm a bit taller than your breasts when you lie down. I want to fit wholly in your palm, I want you breasts to be hills. I want to be smaller than your fingers."
Mary was imagining him climbing her breast. She would have to be careful with him, but the idea of having him so small was really appealing. And a turn on.
"OK," she said, "let's do it."
Mary picked up Scott's phone and tapped out a reply to Brian. Seconds later the message alert tone sounded. Mary grinned and showed Scott the screen.
'Sure. Heading over now.' was all that the message said.
"So this will make me under 4cm tall." said Scott.
"Three point eight centimetres," said Mary, "One and a half inches if you prefer."

"What time is it?" asked Scott
"Five thirty."
They'd started the morning at 9:30. He hadn't been normal sized for 8 hours. He had been shrunk for the first time at 10:15am, so he'd been shrunk for just over 7 hours. He was happy to stay small for quite a while yet, though he'd need to do something about training if he was going to stay small for much of tomorrow. He was undecided, but figured getting the bike shrunk too was no big deal. They could improvise some weights... he could stay small for as long as they wanted then, though obviously Mary had to work on her research, so there was a point at which this would become inconvenient.

He nestled back into Mary's breasts. He was certainly in no rush at this point.
"What are you thinking?" asked Mary
"That if we shrink my bike with me, and we improvise some weights, I can still train and stay small for as long as we like."
"We don't want to wear out the novelty too quickly." Mary cautioned
"No," agreed Scott, "And there's lots of things I can't do while I'm small, so it will become more hassle than fun after a while. But maybe a day or so might be fun."
"We can play it by ear." Suggested Mary
"That was what I thought."

Mary drifted off into her own thoughts. It was fun to think of Scott trapped being small for a little while. Now the boson ray was charged he was a little less so. Maybe she could get him to shrink again and take him away for a long weekend somewhere. There'd be no quick way back for him then, he'd be just as stuck as he had been the last few hours.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Brian, no doubt.
"OK," she said to Scott, "out you come."
Scott leaned forward and Mary grasped him gently around the waist. She lifted him from her cleavage and deposited him in her left hand. He unwrapped himself from the handkerchief and sat down as she walked to the door. She opened it to see Brian standing there, a case held in his right hand.

He'd changed his clothes, he still wore a button up shirt, but this one had long sleeves and was a pale purple colour. He wore some black pants and slightly scuffed black leather shoes.
"You're dressed up." Mary said, "Not for us, I hope."
"No," chuckled Brian, "out to dinner."
"Anyone we know?" Asked Mary, gesturing for Brian to come inside.
"Remember the waitress at lunch?"
"Nice mate." said Scott. Brian looked down at the diminutive man.
"Thanks." said Brain, "I'm not sure where it's going. Might just be about the machine here."
"She only wants you for your brains." chuckled Mary. "I hope you have fun."
"Thanks." said Brian, he looked back down at Scott, "So you want me to make you smaller?"
"Yes. Down to one fiftieth, please."
"You sure?" he asked, "I'd like to have an uninterrupted evening, if you catch my drift."
"Yes," said Scott, "I'm sure. Do this, and we'll leave you alone until tomorrow, I promise."
"OK, if you're sure." Brian put the case down and popped it open, "Mary, put Scott on the floor here."
Mary kissed Scott on the head and bent down, putting her hand onto the floor. Scott climbed off, leaving the handkerchief behind. He looked at the giants in front of him. They were big, really big, and they were about to become huge.

Brian grinned to himself as he set up the machine. He looked over at the tiny man standing on the floor. His machine had made Scott that small, and was about to make him smaller. He was in control. He keyed in 0.4 on the control panel.
"OK," he said, looking at Scott, "Are you ready?"
"Go for it."
Brian pressed the ignition, and watch as Scott started to shrink again.

Scott felt the electrical sensation again. He looked up at the giants in front of him. They started getting bigger. The walls, in the distance started to recede. The experience took about 20 seconds to come to an end.
"Woe..." he breathed.
Mary took a step towards him. Before he'd been around her ankle high. Now he could just see over her toes. He whole foot was about 4 metres across. Brian stepped closer too. His shoes were taller than he was. He'd felt small before. Now he was absolutely tiny.
"Do you mind if I pick you up?" asked Brian. Scott was a little surprised. He'd rather go with Mary, but Brian had just done him a... big... favour.
"OK." said Scott, and he watched Brian bend down on one knee and place his hand palm up on the ground. He walked over to the hand, surprised to find it resting on the ground but being thick enough so that the top was level with his rib cage. He put his hands on Brian's palm and pulled himself up. Winging his legs up and over he sat up and look around. The rough skin surface was covered in creases that were about six inches across and about as deep. The skin was corrugated under him. The palm was around 4 metres across in both direction. Fingers a metre think rose from the end of the palm, the longest was over 3 metres long, the shortest was two and a half metres. He'd been small before, now he really was tiny. His pulse quickened with a mixture of excitement and fear.
"You're OK?" ask Mary
"Yep, I'm fine. I just need a minute to adjust. You're both amazingly huge." said Scott, looking at his girlfriends face, which had to be 10 metres tall. "Can you grab the other stuff for Brian to shrink?"
"Oh yes," she said and disappeared.
"Brian," said Scott, "that waitress told me she had a boyfriend this morning. Be careful."
Brian nodded. "I think she's interested in the machine."
"As long as you have some idea what you're getting into."
"Yeah," said Brain, "thanks mate."

Mary was excited. Scott was so small. So helpless. They would have some fun now. She couldn't wait to hold him in her own hand, Brian was being a tease, picking him up first. She grabbed the matchbox from on top of the fridge and took it back to the lounge room where Brian and Scott were talking quietly. It was much harder to hear him at this size.
"Here you go," said Mary, "shoes and a bike for shrinking."
"OK," said Brain, and held out the hand containing Scott to her. She put her hand out under his, and he tipped Scott onto her palm.
"Oi!" Scott said, "How about you let me climb out next time."
"Sorry," said Brian, "I didn't think."

Brian took the match box from Mary and put it on the ground. He went back to the machine, detected the box and shrank it. He look at the time and realised he needed to get going. He picked up the large matchbox which was now smaller than a regular matchbox, and handed it back to Mary.
"OK guys," said Brain, "I've got to get going."
"Have a good night, Brian." said Mary, watching him pack up the machine quickly.
"Thanks guys." he said, standing up again. "Have fun, and I'll talk to you tomorrow."
And with that, he was gone.
Chapter 14 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains sex scenes. Consider yourself warned.

A long chapter, too.

She sat there and stared at her boyfriend. He sat in the middle of her palm, legs out in front, arms behind him. His legs were maybe two centimetres long. His thighs, normally huge, were nothing compared to the thickness of her pinky finger. He weighed basically nothing, a weight you'd measure in milligrams rather than kilograms.
"So, super tiny boyfriend," she asked, "what do you want to do now?"
"I have a girlfriend the size of a 15 story building," said Scott, "I'd like to explore."
"Again," said Mary, "less comparison to large structures of concrete, steel and glass would be appreciated."
"Noted," said Scott, "how about 'my girlfriend is fifty times bigger than me, I'd like to explore'?"
"Better," said Mary, "but for that you can strip first."

Scott set to work removing the lycra, which he deposited in the palm next to him.  Mary picked up the tiny garment, which measured a little over 1cm long lengthways.  It sat on the tip of her finger, and the fact that her boyfriend was that small drove her a little more wild.  Last time she let him explore her body he had started by jumping on her breast and ended by inserint his whole body into her.  Now he was two and a half times smaller, what would he do? What could he do?  She guessed they'd work it out.

Mary stared at Scott's body, surprised at how much detail, how much of his definition she could still make out.  Admitdely he had a very low body fat percentage and great definition, but still.  She could clearly make out his biceps and triceps, his pecs and his abs.  And of course the muscles in his legs stood out.
"You are so tiny and well formed." She said to him.
She gently placed her index finger on his chest, feeling his tiny hard body.  Scott fell over.
"Oops," she said, "sorry. I guess the smallest thing to me is huge to you now."
"Yeah," Scott said, "be gentle with me please."
Mary walked into the bedroom.  She put Scott's tiny garment on her dresser and put him on the bed.

Scott looked around the bed again.  It was almost 70 metres accross and a bit short of 100 metres in length.  Mary's massive body moved away from him, standing up to tower over him once more.  He felt the fear and excitment course through him once again.  He was nervous too.  Last time he'd got her off, this time he wasn't sure he could, but he'd give it his best shot.

Scott watched as she removed her clothes once again. She then knelt beside the bed.  A shadow appeared above his head, blocking out the light. He looked up to see her hand descending from above.  Her index finger landed next to him.  It was almost three feet thick, and extended abover his head at least 2.5 metres. 
"My fingers are even huge comared to you." said Mary "You are so small."
"Yep."
"How do I look to you?"
"Amazing," said Scott, "you're so big, I can't help but be totally in awe of you."
She took her hand away again and climed onto the bed.  The vibrations were huge, knocking Scott over and making him bounce around.  Once she was on the bed she brough her hand down next to him.  He marveled once again how big a hand could be.  Her's was slightly thinner than Brian's, smoother, with smaller lines.  He climbed on and sailed up to her chest where he hopped off.  He walked into the cleavage, seeing her massive face in front of him.

He had thought it would be thrilling and exciting to be smaller, to be in this position.  It was, but it was also scarier than he had anticipated.  He could feel the adrenolin running through his body.  He was ready to give this a shot.  He turned around and looked up at the fleshy hills that rose 3 metres into the air.  Suddenly a massive gust of wind knocked him over.
"Hey!" he said
"Sorry," she said, "I couldn't resist.  I can blow my big boyfriend over with a breath.  It's fantasitic."
"You're just so big to me.  Your breasts are little hills." he walked down her body, out of her cleavage.  Her chest was some 20 metres acorss, and it was at least that far to her pelvis. "I could run around on your chest and stomach."
He turned back and looked at her right breast once more.  Last time he'd been talled than the brest and had to climb.  Now it was half as tall as him again.  He shrugged his shoulder and jumped a to get a little hight and stated to climb.  There was still a good half metre above his head, so he dug his hands and feet against the flesh, figuring he was to small to actually hurt Mary, and tried to climb.  He made it a short distance before gravity won out and he fell back into he cleavage.
"Maybe you should try the front face here?" Mary suggested "I think the incline is a little easier."
Scott waled towards her face and reached he colar bone.  With her head proped up watching him, her chin was pretty much there, her lower lip was at his eye level.  Her mouth had to be 3 metres wide.  He didn't want to think about how big her mouth was now.  Last time she's just managed to cram him in there... now it was more than twice the size.  She'd have no trouble swallowing him whole.

Scott turned and walked up the right breast, the climb was much easier to start, and wasn't as steep at any point.  He walked slowly on the movable surface.  He noticed his weight didn't make an impression in Mary's skin.
"I've always thought you have a magnificent butt." Mary said.
"Yeah," agreed Scott, "I must work out."
Mary laughed, causing him to fall over.  Which just made her laugh again.
"I must remember," said Scott, "not to make you laugh."
"Sorry babe."
Scott continued the climb on all fours and made it to the top of the beast.  He was confronted with areolae with a diamater that matched his hight.  The nipple in the middle was almost as wide as his torso.  He knelt down at the object of worship and bowed towards it, wrapping his arms around it.  He could just clasp his hands together.  He lent forward and kissed the nipple.  He felt it rise slightly to his touch.  He hugged it and then ran his hands down and over the areolae, and recieved a pleasing response from Mary.

Scott repeated the action, and then lay down on the areolae and paid it attention, rubbing his whole body against it.  He moved his arms around caressing the skin under him.  Mary groaned her approval again, and Scott turned his attnetion back to the alter before him, which was slowly rising from the flesh around it.

He leant forward and hugged the nipple once more, and then attacked it with his teeth, biting at it again.  He turned his fingers and nails in, digging them in, knowing there was no way his feeble strength could hurt Mary.
"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Do that again."
He complied.  He marvelled at the fact this woman was fifty times bigger than he was, and he was making her horny by assulting her nipple. Still, he was reaching his goal. 

Last time he'd made his way to her crotch.  He was able to bend over the edge and reach her clit, but there was no way he could do that this time.  He figured he'd just have to keep working here.
"Keep going," said Mary, "you're really doing something there."
The nipple was almost as high as his legs were long, it was thicker than he could reach around.  He suddenly thought of the times that he'd carressed this nipple with a single finger, and vowed to make this a better experience.  He sat down and wrapped his legs around base and his arms further up.  He attacked it with his mouth and started pulling back, as though he might somehow uproot the thing.

Mary's massive hand flew past him to her crotch, and she started playing with herself.  Scott used his legs to squeeze, while digging his nails in once again.  Mary's breath was getting more rapid.  It was amazing what a tiny man could do.  He continued to work, biting, clawing, pulling and squeezing in various combinations.
"I want you in me." said Mary
"What?" yelled Scott, not stopping his work
"I need you in me." she said.
"No way, you'll kill me."
He was gripped from behind by pincers and pulled from his object of worship.  He flew over the plain of the stomach and descended between her legs.

The smell was intense.  He other hand parted her massive lips, taller than he was.  Her vagina was as big as he was tall, but she tilted him and pushed him in.  He screamed.

He drew in a breath and gathered his thoughts.  The only way out, he realised, was to get her to cum.  So get her to come he would.  Her fingers pushed him in deeper, but held open the exit, letting some air into the impossibly wet passage.  He tried to move sensibly, but could only slip and slide.  He headed in deeper.  He could hear her pulse all around, the moans wer deafening.  He pushed himself against one wall, and then against the other.  He moved deeper still.  He was several meters from the exit, which was still held open, but there was further he could go.

The passage convulsed, the walls closed in and then receeded again.  She was getting close, and her pulse sped up once more.  He thrashed around as much as he could, trying to stimulate the sensative area as much as he could while heading deeper.  He knew this was getting more and more dangerouse the deeper he went.  He guessed he was 5 metres in from his perspective.  He could go further, but he didn't want to risk being trapped at the end if she forgot to hold the exit open.

Suddenly two fingers pushed into him.  He thrashed about some more, but figured they were a reasonable lifeline.  He was pushed further back, the pulse was almost lost to the sounds of her voice.  Muffled as they were, he was pretty sure he hear her saying "yes" repeatedly.  He kept pushing himself against every available surface.  The fingers were moving in and out very quicky now.

The walls were heaving more and more.  Fingers moving.  Spinning.  Throwing himself.  Sliding, tripping.  Thump thump.  Back he moved. Thump thump.  Forward again. Thump thump. He slipped over. The floor shifted underneath him. Thump thump. He tried to stand, but was knocked backwards by the fingers. Thump thump. Convulsions again. And again. Thump thump.  The walls squeezed in and held.  He thrashed himself about again.  The fingers slowed. Thump thump. He heard the loudest scream he'd ever heard. He grabbed a retreating nail and was dragged towards the exit.  Thump thump.  He was too slick with Mary's juices to hold on.  Thump thump. They came back again, and he grabbed on once more.  He moved forwards. Thump thump.  He moved backwards. Thump thump. The walls relaxed.  He pushed himself forward, following the fingers.  He surged forward a couple of metres and was then grasped between the fingers.

He found himself in the fresh air again. He breathed in a big lung full, coughing on the fluid that he also inhaled. The air was cold on his skin. He was deposited between Mary's breasts again. She looked very satisfied.
"Oh, tiny man," she growled, "that was amazing. I wouldn't have thought you could do so well being so small. I was wrong."

Scott had to admit he felt a certain sense of satisfaction, bringing so much pleasure to someone so much bigger than he was. He fell backwards against her left breast, sliding to his backside. He was tired.
"Oh no," said Mary, "it's not time to rest. It's your turn."

Mary sat up, picking up Scott as she did so.  She held him between her thumb and forfinger, and smiled. 
"You're also all sticky, and need to be cleaned up." she said "Two birds with one stone."
She opened her mouth wide.  It was taller than Scott was, by a good metre. 
"Mary!" he yelled "What are you doing?"
Her tounge came out, the muscle was massive, at least as wide as he was tall, and he didn't want to think about how long it was from the back of her mouth.
"Mary!" he yelled.  His heart was in his mouth, pouding at an impossible speed.
She placed him on her tounge, right in the middle, and pulling him inside her maw, which closed behind him.

Mary smiled to herself.  He had done a fantasic job getting her off.  Now he was so tiny he could easily fit in his mouth. 

She sucked on him, tasting her own juices, though that passed in a few seconds.  She rubbed him gently back and forth against the roof of her mouth.  She could feel his penis, less than half a centimetre long, pressing into the roof of her mouth.

Scott was pinned in another warm and wet environment.  He was pressed against the roof of Mary's mouth, he could feel her sucking on his whole body.  He spread his arms out, he couldn't feel her teeth anywhere.  He was so very small.  If he actually tried to fight Mary's tounge, he would loose. And loose badly.  He relaxed, she wasn't going to hurt him.  He was inside her mouth, he was powerless.  He was turned on.  He felt himself get hard.  His boner pressing into the roof of her mouth.  He thought for a moment, and guessed that from her point of view it was maybe 4 milimetres long.  How she could make him cum, he has no idea.

He felt the tounge underneath him move.  He tilted one way, then another and felt himself turning around.  45 degrees, 90... The tounge rolled more, he continued to turn.  He was sure he'd done a 180 degree turn, and then found himself moving forward.  Suddenly there was light, and he saw the massive half-metre high teeth in front of him.  His body was pushed over the massive enamal blocks, his head and chest pushed through her lips, the air was fresh and cool.  He looked up, her nostrals had to be 50 centimetres around, he nose protruded above him.  Each lip was wider than his hand.  He was so small. 

Her tounge spread his legs apart, playing between his legs, finding his member and his scrotum.  The massive muscle felt undescribable.  He thought about it some more.  He was probably the smallest person anywhere on the planet.  Wherever he went right now, everyone would be bigger than him. While there might be some shrunk people, they'd all be bigger than him.  He had a giant, caring girlfriend with a body to die for.  The whole situation was getting him off.  He felt ready to explode from Mary massarging his member with her tounge.  He cried out as he came.  He kept coming, and coming.  It seemed like so much to him.

Mary tilted her head down, placing him gently in the palm of her hand.
"Little man," she said, "tiny Scott.  You tasted delicious."
He looked up at the giant woman in front of him.  He loved her so much.  She had complete control over him, he was stuck this size without her help, but he knew she would never hurt him.
"I love you so much." he said.

Chapter 15 by digitaltuna

READ COUNT 18273

Chapter 15

He lay back against the breast again. He was wet and cold again, not to mention tired and sore.

"You are gorgeous" said Mary. "Not to mention caring and thoughtful."

"To what do I owe these platitudes?" Asked Scott

"You literally just put your entire body into making me cum. I think that deserves recognition."

"Next time you can shrink." He replied.

"I don't know if I could do it." Mary said. "Why you're not scared out of your wits, I don't know."

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit scary," Scott responded, "but I've only been with people I know and trust.  But it's also exciting."

"Besides," said Mary, "I like being the big one for a change."

"I think we're talking different scales here." Laughed Scott. "I'm 15 centimetres taller than you. You're currently 170 centimetres taller than me."

"171.2" said Mary automatically. "Only a bit over 11 times the difference."

Scott snorted. "Only."

"Seriously," she said, "Thanks for trusting me. It's amazing, not everyone gets to do this, and not every boyfriend would want too."

"You're more than welcome." said Scott, "It's not like the pleasure is one way."

"So how long do I get to keep you like this?"

"You're going to let me grow back?" asked Scott, with a smile.

"I could keep you like this forever, couldn't I?" Mary said.

"Unless you could imagine Brian coming to my rescue." they both laughed.  "Really, though, I'm happy to spend a day or two like this for fun.  I'm also happy to play it by ear on how we're feeling."

"I'm happy to work with that." Mary said. "In the meantime, we should get cleaned up.  I'm getting hungry."

"Me too."

 

Mary offered Scott her hand, which he climbed in.  She got up gently and headed to the bathroom.

"I think you're a little small to appreciate a shower.  Shall I put some water in the sink for you while I shower?" she asked

"I think that's a good idea" said Scott.

Mary turned on the taps in the sink and let the water get warm before putting the plug in.  She let a few inches of water fill the sink before turning off the tap.

"There you go," she said, "you should be able to swim in the middle or rest at the outside."

She lowered her hand into the sink, Scott slid into the warm water, which came up to his chest.

"You OK" asked Mary

"Sure."

She disappeared from view above the sink and Scott heard the shower start.  He lent back into the water and let himself drift for a few minutes.  He dove under the water, working the mess out of his hair, cleaning the drying fluids from his body.  He floated to the surface and lay back relaxing.  After a while he looked up realising he was trapped.

 

The top of the sink was a good 10 metres above him, the walls sloped for some of that distance, but at least the last five were vertical.  If the plug had been on a chain he could have climbed out, but no such luck.  It was another reminder of just how tiny and helpless he was.  He would just have to relax and wait for Mary to finish her shower.

 

He lay back and floated until he heard the shower switch off and the door slide open.  A few seconds later Mary appeared over the sink.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, "realising I'm trapped in here, but I just have to wait."

"You're done, then."

"Yep."

She reached her hand into the water next to him, the current drawing him into her hand, which she lifted out if the sink. Letting the water drain off, she then placed Scott on the countertop, passing him the hand towel again.

 

He pulled up a corner of the heavy towel, noticing the terry loops were huge. So were the few beads of water that clung to his body. He dried himself, Mary offered her hand again, he climbed in.

 

Heading back into the bedroom Mary put her hand down to her dresser, Scott climbed off. Her finger pointed at his skinsuit.

"I should have got Brian to shrink me some other clothes." He said, picking it up.

"I don't know," said Mary, "I do like you in lycra."

"Even after riding?"

"Sometimes." She grinned. The smell of a sweaty man could be alluring sometime, but not always.

She pulled her clothes back on for the third time that day. She looked over at Scott on her dresser. It was hard to make out the tiny man, but it looked like he had his legs in the skinsuit.

 

Scott had himself half dressed when he stopped to look at the items around him. Bottles of lotion towered over him. He turned around to see Mary towering over him.

"Are you OK, Scott?"

"Huh?" He said "Yeah, I'm OK. I'm wondering if I'd ever get used to being this size."

She crouched down to look him in the eyes.

"You don't have to stay that size." She said

"No, I'm OK," he said, "but this size is more extreme than one twentieth."

"If you're sure." She said, extending her hand. "Let's go get something to eat."

 

They made their way to the kitchen. She left Scott on the bench and leant under the sink for a moment. She emerged with a bottle cap.

"A seat for you, m'lud." She said, bowing.

"Thank you, m'lady." He replied.

 

Scott sat on his little seat, his upper half still uncovered. He wasn't feeling cold, he wasn't wet, and it felt nice to have his body uncovered for a while. He watch Mary bring out a massive cutting board and knife. She chopped vegetables much bigger than he was. Carrot, capsicum, zucchini, broccoli and celery. She sliced some chicken and started frying it in a pan, adding some soy and fish sauces. She added the vegetables and cooked it a little more before turning it out onto a plate. While Mary cooked they talked about her day, her research and gossip from the university.

 

She poured herself a glass of water and took it and the plate to the table. She came back for Scott and a knife and fork.

"I figured you'd only want a little."

"Yeah," agreed Scott. "My stomach is tiny."

Mary cut some pieces of chicken and vegetables for Scott, making them as small as possible. Scott picked up pieces of food the size of his fist and ate.

 

Now they talked about the conversation he had with his coach this morning, about his program leading up to the nationals.

 

Suddenly Scott started laughing.  He laughed hard enough to fall off the bottle cap.

"What's so funny?" Mary asked, her voice betraying some concern that her boyfriend had lost it.

Scott tried to calm himself.  Slowly the laughter subsided.  Through the gasps for air he said

"I'm less than 4 centimetres tall, sitting on a bottle top, eating fist fulls of food, talking like none of that is the case." he said "It just strikes me as insane and funny."

"It can't all be physical admiration and hot sex," said Mary, "some of it has to be normal life."

Chapter 16 by digitaltuna
Author's Notes:

The final chapter

READ COUNT 19106

Chapter 16

After their meal, Mary took the plate and cleaned up, letting Scott sit on the benchtop again.  He wondered if he could get used to this, given enough time.  The speed at which his titanic girlfriend moved continued to amaze him, along with the sheer size of the world he was in.  He supposed that given enough time, a person would get used to anything, though he wasn't sure he wanted to loose this sense of wonder.

 

After Mary had done her cleaning, she took him to the lounge to flick on the TV.  She settled Scott into her cleavage, where he felt warm and very safe.  He watched the massive television, Mary had turned on SyFy, they watched Stargate SG-1 and an episode of Doctor Who before she declared that it was time for bed.  Scott, at this point, hadn't been watching the TV for a while.

 

Mary poked the tiny figure in her cleavage again.

"C'mon Scott," she said, "time to go to bed."

He sat up groggily and nodded.

"Sure," he said, "yeah" and attempted to stand up, before he stumbled on the incline of her body and remembered where he was.

 

Mary offered him her hand again, and he half climbed in and simply lay down.

"You're really tired." she observed.

"I've done a lot today. I was up at 5:30 to go the gym."

She looked at the clock, it was 10:30.

"You've done lots of physical activity today, then."

She walked into her bedroom, and looked about for somewhere safe for Scott to sleep.  She put him down on her dressing table and reached for a small jewellery box that had belonged to her Grandmother.  She couldn't help but wonder what she'd think of the use it was about to get.

 

The couple of necklaces and ear rings could stay on the dressing table.  She then went and found two pairs of silk panties, folded one and placed it into the bottom of the box, which she placed back on the dressing table next to Scott.  He was slowly removing his skinsuit, still looking groggy.  The open box was well above his head at around two inches high.

"Ready for bed?" She asked. "I thought you could sleep in this."

"Thanks." Said Scott, nodding.

She offered him her palm, and then lifted him slightly so he could climb into the box. She indicated one on of the box where she'd folded the panties in an attempt to make a pillow.  Scott half fell into a lying position, and put the other pair of panties over the top.

"Comfortable?" She asked.

"Very." He replied. She leant in and planted a soft kiss on his head.

"Good night," she said, "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied and fell asleep.

 

*  *  *  *

 

Scott woke up to the sound of the door bell and hammering on the front door.  He heard Mary's footsteps exit the bedroom and head in that direction.  He wondered what time it was, he stretched and felt quite stiff.  At least this time he remembered he was tiny, and didn't try to do anything too quickly.

"What the..." said Mary from the front door.

"Mary," it was Brian, "we really need to come in."

"But you're..."

"Yes," said Brian, "we know. You need to get Scott.  This is important."

"Wait in the lounge, I'll get him."

A couple of seconds later she reappeared, he sat up.  She held her hand out and he climbed in, she wordlessly put him down next to his skinsuit, which he started to pull on.

"What's going on?" he asked

"I don't know," she replied, "but I think it's not good."

He got his legs into the suit and climbed back into her hand and sat, pulling the upper half on while she walked.

 

She walked quickly into the lounge room, putting him down on the coffee table.  He looked up, towering over him was Mary and Brian.  He looked around, there was the waitress from yesterday and another man he didn't recognise.

"What's going on?" he asked.  He thought there was something odd about the waitress, but he couldn't work out what.

"We have a problem." said Brian, "A big problem."

"Who's this?" he asked, pointing at the other man.

"This is Dave," said Brian, "and you met Adel yesterday."

"Will you just explain what you're doing here at 6:30 in the morning, and why you're all like that." said Mary, impatiently.

"Like what?" asked Scott

"I doubt he can see it from his perspective." said Brian.

"Brian and Dave," said Mary, "they're over 2 metres tall.  And Adel is shorter than my knee.  What's going on?"

Brian let out a massive sigh.

"The machine." he said "It's broken."

End Notes:

So what happened with Brian? Boson Ray 2: Brian's Night will reveal all.

Part 3 will pick up where we just left off, so you can feel free to skip part 2 if you like.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4518