Planet Tiny VIII: Dylan Saves Hollywood by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

Team Awesome goes back to Hollywood, but instead of retrieving a gem they are going to defeat ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ who's planning to destroy the world of fame and fortune. Belle gets injured by a laser, so we get some help from Olivia Holt and Leo Howard. But the questions are will she win? Or will we defeat her in time? Find out in the season finale of Planet Tiny.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Body Exploration, Footwear, Giant, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Crosscountry (Series), Comedy, Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Teen Drama, Season 01, Season Finale
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3087 Read: 19780 Published: August 08 2014 Updated: August 09 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny VIII: Dylan Goes Hollywood is my eleventh story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small! So uh… enjoy, please.


copyright © 2014


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category From)

1. Chapter 1: Fame & Fortune (1) by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: Journey to the Center of Olivia Holt (2) by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 3: The Depths by PA McFalls

4. Chapter 4: Need a Friend Part 1 by PA McFalls

5. Chapter 5: Need a Friend Part 2 by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: Fame & Fortune (1) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome arrived back home to our dimension and Kevin and I went to my lab in Belle's room to get armed with weapons. I then shrunk all my friends to the same size as me andt we went across the street to from Alyssa's house to Belle's roof. I defeated the other dimension Emma and she fell off the roof. Emma then finished her off, but she only did it so she can be the one to destroy me and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 1 of the beginning of my adventure to save Hollywood and in this chapter we go to the next part of our jourmey, back to Hollywood. Emma plans to destroy the world of fame and fortune.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 1: Fame & Fortune (1)

 

Okay, so now that you know about our adventure through another dimension, now let me tell you about the first part of the beginning of my adventure in Hollywood. It all started in Emma's secret underground lair at Codorus State Park at 12:35 AM.

 

Friday, July 4, 2014

 

Meanwhile at Emma's secret underground lair in Codorus State Park

 

“Now that my other dimension self is destroyed and out of the way now we can proceed to destroying my brother Dylan, but we are going to destroy all of the fame and fortune in Hollywood,” Emma said. “What do you want me to do?” Bet asked. “I want you go to Belle's house and tell him the news and that he won't be able to stop us this time,” Emma answered. “Yes my lady,” Bet said. He flew off and went into town.

 

Now in Belle's room

 

5 hours and 56 minutes later at 6:30 AM we were asleep and Bet came through the window. “Wake up you fools!” Bet said. “Come on 5 more minutes,” I said. Bet then shot a laser at the three of us and we woke up. “Okay I really need to close that window,” Belle said. “What is it Bet?” Kevin asked. “I am here because Emma is going to Hollywood to destroy all of the fame and fortune,” Bet answered. “Uh, and why are you telling us this?” I asked. “Because there's nothing you can do to stop us,” Bet answered. He left and we knew we had to stop her. “Okay how are we going to do this?” Belle asked. “We are going to use my plane I made that's big enough to fit all of us,” I answered. I got out the plane and I only had enough power to shrink Belle to 3½ inches because of the fact I shrunk her twice and my powers takes at least two days to recharge. I then shrunk her as far as I can, but luckily the plane is big enough to carry someone that's 2.9 feet tall. We went outside to the plane. We got on and took off. “Passengers this is you captin speaking we should arrive in Hollywood in 10 hours and 56 minutes,” I said on the PA speakers. “Wow how did he do it?” Belle asked.

 

Hollywood, California

 

10 hours and 56 minutes later we were just above Hollywood, but we were low on fuel. “Passengers I have good news and bad news. The good news is we'll be landing shortly. The bad news is we'll be crash landing!” I said on the PA speakers. The plane stopped and fell from the sky. We crashed landed on the sidewalk. We were in one piece and Belle grew back to normal size. We got out and started the search. “Okay if I were an evil genius where would I hide?” I asked myself. Just then a big purple laser hit Belle and she fell down.

To be Continued

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We see Olivia Holt eating a salad and Kevin and I try to get her help, but instead we get eaten. We travel to her brain and get her to know everything that's going on in this situation. We get out and she takes Belle to someone who can help. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 2: Journey to the Center of Olivia Holt (2) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma planned to go to Hollywood and destroy all the fame and fortune. Bet came to tell us about her plan. So we used my plane I made to go after her. I shrunk Belle to 3½ inches we then crashed landed in Hollywood. A purple laser hit Belle causing her to fall and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 2 of the beginning of our adventure to save fame and fortune and in this chapter I think of an idea to get some help from the famous Disney celebrity Olivia Holt, but things don't always turn out like you plan. I get eaten and travel to her brain so I can tell her everything she needs to know about the situation.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 2: Journey to the Center of Olivia Holt (2)

 

Okay, so now that you know how it all begins, now let me tell you the second part of the beginning of the journey in Hollywood, California and it's mainly about how Kevin and I get help from Olivia Holt to wake up Belle.

 

Friday, July 4, 2014

 

“Belle!!” I yelled. “Okay, Dylan I think we'll need help from someone normal size,” Kevin said. “And who will this person be?” I asked. “From her, Olivia Holt,” Kevin answered pointing at her. She was sitting at a table outside of a restaurant eating a salad. “Kevin I'm going up,” I walked over to Olivia's left sandaled foot and climbed up the felt made base of the sandal and next to the side of her foot. I then climbed up the bedazzled strap and on to the roof of her foot. I was on the nail of her big toe and I ran toward her leg. I started to climb and arrived on her lap. I then ran to her stomach area and climbed up. I reached her arm so I ran across and landed in her salad. Emma flew over to me and was angry. “You fool!” she yelled. “Emma,” I said. “Bet I thought you told me that they wouldn't stop us!” Emma yelled. “I did, but how was I supposed to know that he built a plane?” Bet asked. Right next to me Olivia's cell phone vibrated she picked it up and saw who it was. “Huh, Leo Howard,” she said. She picked it up and started to talk. “Hey Leo,” she said on the phone. “Well anyway,” Emma said. She punched me into the bowl and I saw Kevin. “Dude, where did you come from?” I asked. “My mother,” Kevin answered. “What am I doing? I'm just eating my dinner,” Olivia said on the phone. She then used her fork to grab the piece of lettuce I was on and put it in her mouth. “Kevin get back to Belle!” I said. Olivia then swallowed me and I landed in a pool of stomach acid. [Belches] “Excuse me,” Olivia said. “Well looks like I'm going to have to travel to the brain,” I said. “Ahhhhh!” Kevin yelled landing inside Olivia's stomach acid. “Kevin what are you doing here? I told you to go back to Belle,” I said. “Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking,” Kevin said sarcastically. “Whatever I'll just use my powers to allow you to survive inside Olivia's digestive system,” I said. I made Kevin indestructible for a limited time long enough to get to the brain. We walked over to the secret entrance to the brain. “What is that?” Kevin asked. “It's the secret door to the brain. Belle has one in her Large Intestine, well Olivia Holt has one in her stomach,” I answered. We went into the entrance and slid in a slide that will take us to the brain. We arrived in the brain and walked to the the knowledge area. I placed a memory card  that would allow her to know everything that's happened. We then jumped off the edge and were trying to grab the tongue, but missed. We went down her windpipe and into her lungs.

 

Meanwhile on the outside

 

“Hold on,” Olivia said. She started to cough and knew we were inside her body. “I think I have someone inside my body,” Olivia said.

 

Now back inside Olivia Holt

 

“Ah, fresh air,” I said. Kevin fell into the tube leading to the heart. I went after him and grabbed him before he left in the heart. “Thanks,” Kevin said. The air started to go up and we were blown up the windpipe and out of her mouth. She caught us with her hand. “You kids okay?” Olivia asked. “We're fine,” I answered. “Who are you guys and why are you ¼ of an inch tall?” Olivia asked. “I'm Dylan and this is my friend Kevin and ¼ of an inch was my old height. My height is now is actually ½ of an inch,” I answered. “Okay, but how did you get so small?” Olivia asked. “I'll tell you on the way, but first we have to help my girlfriend,“ I said. “I know someone that can help,” Olivia said. “Who?” Kevin asked. “Leo Howard,” Olivia answered. Olivia carried Belle to Leo's house and placed her on the table. “Who's this?” Leo asked. “A found some new friends who need you to help heal their friend,” Olivia answered. “I'll try my best,” Leo said. “Call me when your done,” Olivia said. “Uh, Olivia. It's getting late, so do you want to stay the night?” Leo asked. “Sure, thanks,” Olivia answered. “I'll tell you about what happened in the morning,” I said. Olivia grabbed a pile of napkins and placed us on it. She went to sleep and we would continue our adventure in the morning.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome travels to the first place in Hollywood, the Pacific Ocean. We try to find Emma and stop her, but the question is where is she? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs some work in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 3: The Depths by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I were eaten alive by Olivia Holt and traveling around her body we arrived on her brain. I then put a memory card into her brain and then jumped off the edge and fell into her windpipe. Olivia then coughed us up and decided to help. She took Belle to her friend Leo Howard who volunteered to help her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Emma travels to Malibu and into the Pacific Ocean we find a submarine and go after her.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 3: The Depths


Okay, now that you know the beginning of my adventure in Hollywood, but now let me tell you about the next part of my journey.


Saturday, July 5, 2014


“Morning guys,” Olivia said waking up. “Morning,” I said. “Good morning,” Kevin said. “Come on guys let's go and Dylan you promised you'll tell everything,” Olivia said laying her hand on the coffee table. We got on her palm and went to the Malibu beach. “So your telling me that you defeated an alien king named Lord Osiris?” Olivia asked. “Yes and he shrunk all males on Earth at the beginning of summer,” I answered. “So let me get this straight you're chasing after an alien?” Olivia asked. “No, well, yes and no,” I answered. “Why both yes and no?” Olivia asked. “Yes because I'm going after one alien named Bet and no because I'm going after my evil sister who turned evil somehow,” I answered. “Is that her?” Olivia asked pointing at a small girl getting into a sub. “Yes, but what is she doing?” I asked. Olivia ran and went to the shoreline. Emma was getting away so we went into a bigger sub. “Okay, everyone in were going under,” I said.


Meanwhile at Leo's house


“Now how should I start?” Leo asked himself. He then thought of an idea. “I know! Let me try using a glass of water,” he said. He then got a glass of water and poured it on Belle, but nothing happened.


Now back to the depths


“Whoa! I've never been in a hoaggie before,” I said. “Okay, Dylan this is no time for jokes,” Olivia said. She then took of her sandal and put her foot on a big red button. “Uh oh,” Kevin said. “What's wrong?” Olivia asked. “You just pressed the self-distrust button,” I answered. “Quick get those on!” Kevin said pointing to three scuba suits. I shrunk two of them and we were heading out. “Wait my sandals!” Olivia said. “No time let's go!” I said. We went out the emergency hatch and the sub exploded. “Okay, looks like we're swimming,” Olivia said. “Do you know what you just did?!” I asked in anger. “No… I… uh…” Olivia stammered. “Whatever let's just go,” I said. We swam toward Emma and had to hurry. “My lady their catching up,” Bet said. “Press the GRS button!” Emma commanded. “Okay, but what does GRS mean anyway?” Bet asked. “Giant Robot Sub,” Emma answered. Bet pressed the GRS button and the submarine turned into a 2.9 inch robot. Emma put on a scuba suit on and got in a transport tube. “I just have one more trick up my sleeve,” Emma said. The robot put up it's arm and revealed Emma. “I'm in the sleeve see I'm the trick in the sleeve,” Emma said. “Olivia swam and accidently knocked Kevin into the robots hand Emma went up and traveled to the famous Hollywoood Sign. We went back to the beach and took our suits off. “Olivia! Now you've done it,” I said in anger. “But…” Olivia started to say. “You just got Kevin captured,” I said in anger. “I was just trying to help,” Olivia said. “I don't need your help. I don't want your help,” I said. “Well we should…” Olivia started to say. “There no we. Just get outta here!” I said in anger. Olivia then walked away and into her house.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: I go after Emma in a solo mission to save my best friend.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs more work in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 4: Need a Friend Part 1 by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin, Olivia, and I went to the Malibu beach and into a submarine to go after Emma. Olivia accidentally presses the self-distrust button with her foot. I was angry, but Emma pressed the Giant Robot Sub (GRS) button and we were in a fight. Olivia accidentally screws up again and knocks Kevin into the robot's hand. Kevin was captured and Olivia and I swam back to shore. I was in rage and told Olivia that I don't need her. She then went home and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 1 of the epic ending to save Hollywood, but not the end of Emma and in this chapter I go on a solo mission to save my best friend. Meanwhile Olivia Holt thinks of helping me and Emma tries to takeover Hollywood.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 4: Need a Friend Part 1

 

Okay, so now that you know about my journey in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, but now let me tell you about the first part of the ending to save Hollywood.

 

Saturday, July 5, 2014


“Dylan heelllp meee!” Kevin yelled. “Don't worry I'll find you if it's the last thing I do!” I yelled. Bet was then ejected out of the giant robot and used a jet pack to keep him in the air. “That was quite harsh you know,” he said. “Bet you and Emma won't get away with this!” I said in anger. “Oh we will and how will you get there exactly you don't have that blonde teenage giantess anymore,” Bet said. “I know, but I'm the God of Size & Shape, remember?” I asked. “Yeah, but not for long. My lady is planning to take them away by a machine with a dial that would suck either the life or power out of anyone or anything,” Bet said. “Oh and I suppose that you'll do something evil if I continue, right?” I asked. “Oh yes, we'll suck the life out of your best friend if you continue, so beware,” Bet warned.

 

Meanwhile at Olivia Holt's house

 

“Man I am such a screw up,” Olivia said. She then got on her couch and fell asleep.

Olivia's dream

I arrived at the Hollywood and was ready for action. “End of the line!” I yelled heroically. “Oh Dylan it's actually the end of the line for you!” Emma said. I punched her in the face and she turned on the machine. I was blasted with a green beam. “DYLAN!!” Olivia said waking up. She got off the couch and knew that I will need her help “I know what I must do. I've gotta help my friend,” she said. She walked out the door with no time to put on shoes.

 

Now back to the road to the famous Hollywood Sign

 

I turned into a fly and flew across the beach avoiding the feet of the actress Debbie Ryan. “Well if you can't get me into that movie then don't bother showing up tomorrow!” she said. She saw me and was about to hang up. “Call you back mom,” Debbie said hanging up her phone. “Uh oh,“ I said. Debbie then put her barefoot over me and lowered it. I then quickly flew over to the right. “I must kill that fly!” Debbie said. I blasted her with my blue laser and Debbie fell asleep. I then flew to the road to the famous Hollywood Sign. I flew to a table where the actress Ryan Newman was sitting at. “Ew, flies,” she said. She grabbed a fly swatter and started to swing it at me. I flew away and to the famous Hollywood Sign. “Ew I hate bugs,” Ryan said. I arrived at the Hollywood Sign and was ready for action. “End of the line!” I yelled heroically. “Oh Dylan it's actually the end of the line for you,” I tackled her and Bet turned on the machine. I was blasted by a yellow beam and my powers were gone. Emma then flew her giant robot into the skies and grew the robot up to 84 feet tall and 79 feet wide. I then rescued Kevin and ran toward the edge of the hill. “Oh no,” I said.

To be Continued

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I travel to Emma's giant robot in a battle to save Hollywood. Olivia Holt then joins us to save her town. Will we stop my sister? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve my stories then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 5: Need a Friend Part 2 by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I went traveled through the streets of Hollywood and went to the famous Hollywood Sign. I then went to rescued Kevin, but Emma started to takeover and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 2 of the two part ending of the season finale and in this chapter Kevin and I travel to Emma's giant robot. Olivia Holt then joins the team and helps us. Save her town.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 5: Need a Friend Part 2

 

Okay, so this is where it all ends. I'll save Hollywood and the locals.

 

Saturday, July 5, 2014

 

“Oh no,” I said. “Uh, Dylan who's that at the bottom of the robot?” Kevin asked. “It looks like Olivia!” I answered. “How can we got there?” Kevin asked. “The plane,” I answered. “What?” Kevin asked. “The plane. We just need to use the plane,” I answered. We traveled to the plane and were trying to get it to work, but it didn't. I then went into the the news studi and got the camera ready. “Hello everyone I know things seem kind of bad right now, but I'm on TV so you can trust me. We need you to give us a remote controlled plane so I can fly up to the giant robot and destroy it,” I said. A boy placed a plane on the street. We went out to the street and took off. “Olivia!” I yelled. “Dylan?” Olivia said in relief. The hatch opened and she was captured. We then flew into the door and were infiltrating the giant robot. “Okay, so first we have to save Olivia and I know exactly how to do that,” I said. We ran over to two guards and knocked them out then got their uniform. We went to the dungeon and saw Olivia. “Halt! Who are you two?” a guard asked. “Uh, we are transfers from down stairs,” I answered. I ran to the dungeon cells. Olivia was trapped in the first one. “Olivia I'm here to rescue you!” I said. I got a key and unlocked the door and freed Olivia. “Okay, first we have to go to the machine that made me mortal and give me my powers back. “Okay, let's go,” Olivia said. She picked us up placed us in her hand. “Okay, I saw a lot of energy in some kind of tank. I think Emma may try to use it to make her a full Goddess,” Olivia said. “Got it now let's go get my powers back,” I said. We walked to the tank in and I climbed up to the lair in the head of the robot. “Dylan!” Emma said. “Emma stop this madness!” I said. Emma pressed a button and I fell me down into the energy. I then got my powers back then fell down to the others, “Okay, guys now let's destroy this robot!” I said heroically. We ran and I was blasting guards and battled my was to Emma's lair. “Bet close the door!” Emma commanded. “Yes my lady,” Bet said. Bet closed the door, but I blast a beam and was in rage. I then attacked and Olivia picked her up and threw her at the window. “Okay, let's stop this thing,“ I said. I ran to the controls and pressed the self-distrust button. I then pressed the eject button and we were fired out I then turned into an eagle and carried slowed down the speed at which we fell we landed on the ground and went to Leo's house. “Guys I tried everything, but I can't wake her up,” Leo said. “Leo give me your shoe,” I said. Leo took his shoe off and gave it to me. I pulled it near Belle and she woke up by the stench. “How long was I out?” Belle asked. I shrunk Belle to our size and hugged her. In the ruins of the robot Emma was laying on the window and opened her eyes.

End Notes:

Well that's the end of season 1, but I hope you'll read about what happens in season 2.

 


 

If you have any ideas about how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4500