Unaware Paige by Shrunkjoey
Summary:

A story about a girl named Paige and the people in her life shrinking .


Categories: Violent, Feet, Incest, Unaware, Butt, Crush, Couples , Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5925 Read: 77975 Published: August 03 2014 Updated: May 11 2015
Story Notes:

Writing another story review if you like it.

1. The beggining by Shrunkjoey

2. Chapter 2 by Shrunkjoey

3. Chapter 3 by Shrunkjoey

4. Chapter 4 by Shrunkjoey

5. Chapter 5 by Shrunkjoey

6. Paiges Room. by Shrunkjoey

The beggining by Shrunkjoey

Chris is a 42 year old man he has brown hair, brown eyes, and is a pretty average guy with a wife and two kids. His wife Kristen is 40 has bright red hair, pale skin, very large breasts and very atractive. His son Johnny is 17, very athletic, and looks exactly like his father only younger. His daughter Paige is 15, has bright red hair, pale white skin, green eyes, perfect white teeth, shes a short girl with a nice body, she has always been very sweet but is a quite girl who hides in her room a lot especially lately for some reason.

Chris walks across the floor of his bedroom staring in awe at how big everything in his room seems somehow he has shrunk and he has no idea he had just woken up this way. Chris compares himself to a few things and through a bit of guessing he decides that he must be about one inch tall. Chris decides it would be best to get help and his wife wont be home for awhile so he starts to walk to his daughters room. Walking across the floor of his room he fits right under the door and into the hallway where he starts to walk down to his daughters room knowing she is home and trusting her a little more then his son. He soon hears foot steps behind him and quickly looks up to see his daughter walking towards him she still seems a ways away but soon she catches up to him and walks over him heading to her room completely oblivious to her father beneath her as she goes to her room.

Chris stares up in awe at the size of his daughter shaking in fear at the realization of how inferior he is to her now at this size he falls down, but after awhile gets back up and finishes the walk to her room going under her door thinking about how to get her help.

Paige sits down at the desk in her room with her earbuds in and listens to music well she starts to do some homework.

Johny watches from under his sisters bed as she sits down he had awoken tiny a few hours ago and had run to his sisters room and hid under her bed, he was trying to figure out how to get her attention but was very intimidated by the size of her room and had instead just watched her go about her business as he sat there scared.

Chris walks into his daughters room and heads for the desk getting under it so if his daughter gets up he dosnt get stepped on. When he gets under her desk he sits down and rests very tired from the long walk he looks up at his daughter socked feet and they are so much bigger then him he is so small he admires the patterns on his daughters socks a little and gets closer comparing his size to the lettering, scared when he realizes hes only about the size of one of the letters on the sock, he is also surprised because his daughters foot had no smell coming from it and wasnt unpleasant to be around at all just kinda scary due to the size diference. Chris gets a little farther away from the foot and thinks of a plan as he relaxes.

Johny watches his sister scared of the now amazing size diference between them still to afraid to get any closer to her he explores under her bed a little and finds a plastic box, he climb on top of it but it is to dark to see anything and soon gives up on figuring out what it is. Johny starts to think of a way to get his sisters attention and wonders if he should leave and try for his father or mothers attention instead.

 

End Notes:

just a start going to continue later

Chapter 2 by Shrunkjoey
Author's Notes:

Review if you like.

Paige is relaxing well listening to music she is sitting at her desk not really paying attention to anything as she texts a few friends and slowly works on her homework.

Chris stares at his daughters feet as he slowly aproaches having decided to climb up her and get her attention, he stretches a little and then climbs on top of her toe looking at the cute sock as he gets on top of it he know these as her favorite pair and was really surprised that his daughters feet didnt have any stink to them at all the smell was actually nice as he stares up at her.

Paige is wearing her favorite pair of sweat pants as well as a tank top. And is completely unaware of her tiny father trying to climb up her body as she starts to text her crush.

Chris starts the climb up her sweat pants and is surprised at the progress he is making, his daughters sweat pants were actually pretty easy to climb, and soon he is passing her knee and heading up even farther his daughter still unaware of him. He finally makes it up to a decent spot and gets onto his daughters chair between her legs where he begins to rest.

Paige begins to get aroused at a very sexual conversation she was having with her crush still unaware of her father who was very close to her most private area.

Chris stares up at his sweet daughter not realizing where he was until he went to climb and noticed a slight wet spot forming in his daughters sweat pants her crotch area was very wet and warm, he stops and backs away feeling very naughty and wrong for being this close to his sweet little girls private area, he looks up at her with her earbuds still in and completely unaware of him and begins to panic.

Paige has started to get very aroused and soon finds herself slipping out of her tanktop and taking her bra off so she can send some pics to a guy. Her nipples are hard and her big breasts are now completely exposed.

Chris looks up at his daughters breasts and covers his eyes and soon begins to climb back down her sweat pants wanting to get away from his daughter during her "fun time" he gets about half way back down before he hears a moan and suddenly his daughter gets up and walks to her bed where she slides down her sweat pants and takes them off throwing them over onto the floor.

Chris is some how trapped when the sweat pants fold over him and he just lays there in shock.

Paige soon slides off her panties and also tosses them onto the floor and soon starts to masturbate unaware of her helpless father.

Chris makes his way out of the sweat pants and looks around trying to figure out where to go as he begins to panic he decides the best area to go would be the panties his daughter had just taken off thinking that maybe she would notice him on there when she went to put them back on, he walks over to them and climbs on them, they are very soft and warm, the smell is also very nice, its strange but the smell of the wet spot of his daughters panties seems to be turning chris on and soon he lays down right on the wet spot getting slightly wet from it himself and being surrounded by the smell of his daughters sex he relaxes and falls asleep.

Paige finishes her business and then lays back in bed with her eyes closed falling asleep after a good orgasm and a long day.

Paige wakes up and gets out of bed completely oblivious to her dirty panties on the ground as she goes about her business completely naked.

Chris awakens to his goddess above him and watches as she walks around admiring her amazing body as he lays there still surrounded by her scent he feels very relaxed. He looks up at her amazing body, and beautiful face and soon coughs and falls down in disgust he was checking out his own daughter he then realizes he was on his daughters dirty panties and starts to hurry away from them nearly being stepped on as his daughter left the room he soon gets back on the panties and curles up into a ball feeling like a very pathetic man.

End Notes:

Review if you like i might post another chapter tonight

Chapter 3 by Shrunkjoey
Author's Notes:

trying to continue my story hope people like this new chapter going to try to advance the story a little.

Johny hears the moans of his sister in the bed above him and is soon awoken. Looking around him its fairly dark and he can barely see. He feels around the box he is on and soon finds his way into the box where he starts to feel around for his surrounding but is unable to figure out what any of it is except for the smell of weed.

He smilles realizing his sister had become a pot head and couldnt wait to get her in trouble over this. Johny then tries to get out of the box but soon realizes he is trapped and soon he just lays down and thinks about how to get out of this situation, soon falling asleep.

Paige walks out of her room and walks down the hallway wearing a pair of white socks a black tanktop and a pair of sweat pants. She soon sees a bug and steps on it without a second thought and continues about her business going and getting breakfast wondering why her home is so quite and soon talking to her mom about how her father and brother were missing she really loved her daddy and was worried about him and she had to admit she was worried about her brother to.

Chris awakens to a very pleasant smell around him smiling as he gets up and stretches and soon finds himself looking around his gigantic daughters room, he shakes his head in rage wishing it had all just been a dream soon his stomach rumbles and he decides to try to get to some food and water.

Paige walks back to her room with a bowl of cereal looking down where she had crushed the bug before she notices a few more huddled around the spot as if they were looking for the other bug she figures the bug must be stuck to her sock now and just laughs a little as she enters her room.

Chris looks up at his daughter coming towards him and stays very still hoping she dosnt see him she steps over him and goes to her desk, but the sight on her foot as she walks over him makes chris sick. On the bottom of his daughters foot was a tiny human body completely crushed if he could of gotten closer maybe he could of found out who it was chris shakes in fear at the mangled body before he decides to go to his daughter again watching as she eats.

He thinks about going up there and climbing in the bowl to get a drink and some cereal bites but realizes he would prob end up eaten by his daughter either chewed or swallowed hed go to his daughters stomach never to return he thinks about his little sweet girl and soon realizes his aroused at the idea of being eaten by his daughter  but is soon snapped out of this as his daughter yell eww and spits something out on the floor a fly had flied into her mouth and she had spat it on the floor and stomped on it.

Chris watches his daughter go back to eating and goes over to the crushed pieces of cereal the fly is gone he figure it must of got stuck to her sock to he finds himself getting aroused again as he thinks about his daughters cute socked feet coming down on him but soon snaps out of it and decides to eat some of the cereal ignoring the fact that it had been spat out and then stepped on by her he eats till he is full and then walks towards his daughter.

He goes under her desk to where her feet are and starts to look up at the foot with the human body on it barely able to make anything out now whoever it was is now just a red smear on her sock he finds himself aroused again as he touches her sock feeling how soft it is. Chris walks back to safety and starts to try to figure a way out of his situation again.

Johny awakens to the smell of weed around him and tries to find a way out agian but is trapped and sits down waiting for his sister to smoke so he could get out.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will be up soon

Chapter 4 by Shrunkjoey
Author's Notes:

This chapter is going to be about the story of the group of tinies instead of the father and son.

  Samantha had decided to go check up on her friend Paige she hadnt really talked to her lately and they had been friends since childhood. Samantha is a brunette girl with a petite build a serious pot head who is very lazy and had recently gotten Paige to try some things. She walks over to Paiges house and is soon welcomed into the room by Paiges mother Kristen, who tells her paige is in her room. As samantha walks towards Paiges room she starts to feel really weird and soon finds herself shrinking as Kristen looks on in amazement and soon passes out.

Samantha awakens to a warm and very soft area and soon starts to move around to only end up with something soft hardening a little against her and she soon starts to struggle scared of her situation not knowing what to think.

Kristen smiles as she realizes her little guest had finally awoken she had watched as she shrunk not knowing what to think and finding her self worried for the girl but soon finds herself happy to have the bad influence friend of her daughters like this as she picks her up and carries her off to her bedroom, when she realizes she is passed out and wont seem to wake up Kristen decides to put the tiny girl in her bra right against her breast and then goes back about her day waiting.

Samantha struggles a little and soon relizes she is against a breast and must be in someones bra probably Kristens. She feels slightly disgusted that her friends mother would put her here but figures it must be for safety as she takes her home and soon smiles knowing she is in safe hands. But soon realizes Kristens nipple is erect and she must be aroused and starts to wonder if she is safe or not.

Kristen smiles to herself as she walks from the kitchen back to her room fully aware that the little girl is awake now as she gets aroused thinking of the cruel things shes about to do. Kristen sits down in her room and starts to undress slowly taking off her bra making sure the tiny girl stays in the bra cup and leaves only her panties on.

Samantha looks up at Kristen with fear realizing the aroused mother of her friend has taken her to her room and is now staring down at her with a smile and a slight evil glint in her eyes. Samantha tries to climb out of the bra and get away but only succeeds in falling down the smooth material and showing off how helpless she is in the giant bra cup.

Kristen stares down at the tiny girl smiling and laughing when she falls, and soon demands that the tiny girls undress.

Samantha says no and stares up at kristen in disbelief but soon regrets her choice as Kristen faces turns from aroused and playful, to full on evil and kristen flicks samantha with her finger causing the tiny girl to fall down and cry. The nail of kristen is bigger then samanthas all face and soon samanthas nose is bleeding and she is wheeping  at how pathetic she is and from all the pain caused by Kristens one finger.

Kristens suddenly begins to look bored with the girl and looks away from her, and  soon begins to paint her nails a bright red color, her feet are size 7 and her toes are perfect her nails are soon bright red she then puts on some nice bright red lipstick to go with her hair and pale skin. She lights a smoke and looks at the little girl who is surely suffering and smiles to herself the red lipstick sticking to the cigarette a little as she breaths in deeply pulls the cigarette out of her mouth and blows all the smoke into the little girls face. She then picks up Samantha and tears her clothing off of her and drops her onto the table next to her bra and then puts the bra back on.

Samantha continues to cough as she is dropped onto the table she is in lots of pain and unable to even try to get away. Kristen soon picks up the little girl and drops her onto the floor. Samantha falls onto the floor and is only able to survive due to landing on soft carpet she tries to look up but can barely move and finds herself staring at the feet of Kristen they are actually quite beautiful.

Kristen stares down at the tiny girl not knowing wether to just kill her or keep her as a toy but soon hears a knock on the front door she puts on nothing but a robe and then leaves to see who it is. Kristen answers the door to 4 of her sons friends plus her sons girlfriend who were heer to check on Johny having not heard from him in awhile and soon they are let in and Kristen goes back to her room as they go to johnys room. Kristen walks ahead of the boys shaking her hips as she walks to tease them and soon closes the door behind her and goes back to where she had left samantha.

Karlee, Johnys girlfriend looks at her bfs mom in disgust and at the drooling friends and just shakes her head as they stare and soon walks to Johnys room alone leaving the guys in the hallway.

The guys stay put to see Karlee walk as well and are disapointed at what they see and soon go to follow but all of them suddenly feel strange and pass out as it seems like karlee had gotten bigger.

Karlee goes into her bfs room and closes the door behind her annoyed at the guys behind her if she had paid a little attention she would see that they had shrunk and were now passed out on the floor she soon sits on her bfs bed and tries to call him only to see that his phone is in the room with her.

Samantha is able to escape kristens room and hides in the hallway and watches as the 4 guys shrink and kristen walks by walking seducingly past her she actually finds herself admiring kristens body even after all the cruel stuff she had done to her. She decides to go the 4 that had shrunk and then to karlee for help and soon walks down the hall way.

Kristen is unable to find samantha but just ignores that and decides to take care of her wet pussy finally getting out a vibrator and going to town in the privacy of her own room hoping the little girl was watching.

Samantha finally makes it to the group of guys soon realizing she is naked she tries to cover up a little as they awaken. 

Kristen walks down the hall now fully dressed with running shoes on and everything as she goes to get something to eat she barely notices the group of bugs but soon smiles to herself realizing its her sons friends shrunk she stops and stares down at them but soon stops as Paiges door opens. Kristen decides to go to the kitchen and watch.

Paige walks down the hallway wearing cute white socks on her small petite feet as she thinks to herself about some stuff.

Samantha shakes in fear as kristen stares down at them and soon begins to awaken the guys and get there attention backing away a little when they seem to come to the wrong conclusion about a naked girl waking them up but soon there jaws drop as they stare.

Samantha gets a disgusted look on her face and backs away from the pervs but soon looks behind her to see her friend paige coming and waves her hands for help and watches as her friend aproaches staring down at her.

Paige stares down at the tiny bug which seems to just stay put as if wanting to be stepped on so soon paige brings her foot down on it and continues to the kitchen.

Samantha dosnt even move as her friends foot comes down on her she just gives up but instead of being instantly crushed she finds herself stuck to her friends foot half crushed as she continues walking soon paige sits down in the kitchen and Samantha is still alive stuck to the sole of her friends sole face first forced to inhale her friends foot smell but it smells nice and its so soft and warm she soon finds her pussy getting wet and tries to move to enjoy her last moments a little but is unable to and soon Paige starts the walk back to her room unaware that in doing so she is killing one of her best friends.

Samantha finds herself closer to orgasm and closer to death with each step and soon finds herself having the most intense orgasm of her life and then with the final step before paige enters her room samantha feels her whole body finaly give in popping like a little insect and leaving a nice red stain with the barely recognizable remains of samantha.

End Notes:

Hope people like it im making the story a little bigger then originally intended and i hope thats a good choice. :)

Chapter 5 by Shrunkjoey
Author's Notes:

Time to continue my story its been a long time hope people will enjoy this.

Josh stands there in fear having just watched a girl reduced to nothing but a red smear on the bottom of his friends sister sock. He looks around at his friends unaware of what to do.

Tim is shaking in fear unable to even stand not even able to think of what to do not able to comprehend what is going on, he stares up at Josh who also seems to be pretty terrified and looks around at the rest of the diminutive group.

Brad has a serious look on his face determined to not die as he thinks of a plan he is determined to get help and survive this. Joe has a blank look on his face showing no emotion as he examines the little bit of a blood stain left behind from the girl that had tried to help them.

Brad begins to speak, Saying *Guys i know you are all pretty terrified but its time to move we gotta go before Johny's Mom walks back through she might mistake us for bugs* Joe looks back at him and nods ready to go with whatever Brad had planned as Brad says *follow me* Joe follows as well as Josh.

Tim stands and follows a little slower then the rest a bit to shaken up to run like the others he follow them from a distance the group slowing as they head towards the door Karlee had gone through.

Kristen watches as the boys begin to move and decides if she wants more toys she better move now before they get help. She slowly walks towards them with gentle steps making sure her prescence is not know and when she is close enough to reach down and grab them she gets down on her knees watching slowly like a predator stalking prey slowly gettind ready to strikie chosing the slowest one first she gently picks him up from behind lifting him up and keeping him in hand as she reaches for the next.

Tim yells for the others as Kristen picks him up and they all look back to see tim with a glint of hope in his eyes knowing that Kristen had found them instead of mistaking them for bugs, Tim waves for the others. Brad looks up into Kristens eyes and quickly dashes to get into Johny's room not trusting the almost evil look on Kristens face as she eyes all of them up Joe quickly follows trusting Brad over anyone else. Josh watches as they run confused and looks up at Kristen who quickly and roughly grabs him not wanting to give the last of the toys the chance to escape.

Tim and Josh are sitting together in Kristens hand as she smiles down at them gently. Kristen begins to speak *Don't worry boys il take good care of you* her way of wording it is unsettling and almost sexual as she begins to walk to her room having decided that two toys is good enough for now. The boys both look at eachother wondering why she would be going to her room feeling very uneasy and a bit frightened knowing they can not get away.

Brad and Joe look back and then at eachother a bit sad for their friends but wondering if maybe Kristen just wanted to help and if they were in more danger now. They look up at Karlee who is looking around the room and calling on her phone to see where her boyfriend is she towers over the both of them as they head for a dresser to hide beneath well they try to come up with a plan now that they are in a safer area.

They watch as Karlee leaves the room to go to spend some time with Paige and hopes that Johny will come home soon, she leaves the room and looks around for everyone else not seeing the guys anymore and sees that Kristen has headed to her room. She walks down the hallway and knocks on Kristen's door only to be told that they boys had left. Karlee then decides to head to Paige's room knocking on the door and being let in by Paige. they then sit down to talk.

Brad and Joe talk for a bit wondering if maybe the reason Johny was gone is because he had shrunk to they wonder what to do for awhile and decide to attempt to head to paiges room like Karlee knowing if they could get the girls attention they would be safe. They check the hallway before heading down it making sure its empty before making a run for Paige's room.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

A quick update for the story. Going to be adding more chapters soon.

Paiges Room. by Shrunkjoey
Author's Notes:

Continuing my story hope people like it going to try to make this chapter a bit bigger then the last one.

Chris hears the knock on the door and watches as his daughter gets up and lets another girl in who he recognizes as Karlee his son's girlfriend. They take seats on the bed and begin to talk he stays under the desk a bit to scared of having more then one giantess around him he decides to stay in safety.

Johny lays in the box trapped listening to the voices of his sister and girlfriend above him not knowing how much time had gone by since he had shrunk but clearly enough for Karlee to come looking for him and he felt bad for that he begins to try harder to get out of the box then before but to no avail as he sits back and listens to the voices.

Brad and Joe make it to the room and enter slowly making sure the girls are not moving around as they enter. Stay close to the wall and examining the room and listening to the girls talk about Johny and also his missing father they begin to wonder if maybe Kristen had got ahold of them and thats why no one knew where they were. They look around the room littered with dirty clothing, Paige seemed to have become kinda lazy lately.

Brad decides to get closer to Karlee and Paige knowing being found by them would mean safety, he looks at Joe as he plans places to hide and move around to on his trip to the feet of the girls. Joe shakes his head deciding to stay closer to the wall and watch Brad try for attention they did a fist pump before Brad leaves and Joe wishes him good luck. Joe heads for a corner of the room by a laundry hamper staying close to it should mean safety but he can still see Brad as he heads towards the girls.

Brad heads straight for the girls avoiding the littered about bras and panties of Paige as well as socks and other things, the girls begin to laugh a bit and talk a little louder then before the serious talk of missing persons over as they enjoy eachothers company. Bradd gets closer able to clearly see the girls now. Brad admires thier socked feet a bit well pondering getting closer. He moves to some dirty socks hiding by them as he begins to see Karlee get up. 

The girls decide to have a little fun so Karlee decides to head back to Johnys room to change into something more comfortable. Well she does this Paige begins to pick up the room a bit throwing all her dirty clothes into the hamper taking off her dirty socks and throwing them by the hamper as well before getting down on her knees and pulling a box out from under her bed.

Brad is nearly tossed away but is able to get away from the sock before they are thrown but soons finds himself staring up at paige who is ever so close to him he is able to truly admire her curves and the size deference betweeen them as he stares at her ass a very clear view giving to him, he stays put not wanting to run from something so gorgeus.

Joe watches as clothing is unceremoniously thrown towards him some of it making it into the hamper some of it missing and some landing around him he decides to climb onto some of it not wanting to get pinned at the very bottom of it as more comes towards him. He finds his way into a bra cup and sits in it pondering if this is how he will die as he finds himself trapped.

Karlee walks back into the room to Paige bent over reaching for something and the room a bit cleaner but decides to help by getting all the clothes into the hamper picking them all up and dropping them and making sure the room is a bit cleaner before sitting down by Paige.

Joe finds his world moving fast unaware of whats happenind as he feels himself rising and the falling assuming he must of gotten dropped into the hamper with all the dirty clothes he find himself overwhelmed with Paiges scent all around him finding himself a bit aroused as he tries to squirm around and get out only to find himself out from the bra and surrounded by the softness of clothing and the scent of paige now unable to really do anything he gives in and enjoys his position a bit.

Paige pulls out a box and sits down on the floor karlee sits in front of her, and she sets the box down. Brad tries to run as Paige's ass descends upon him but its to late and he finds himself pinned down by her soft ass not crushed instantly due to the carpet beneath him and the soft ass on him he squirms a bit unable to get her attention and unable to get away pinned between her cheeks. He decides to resort to biting her before he ends up dead.

Johny gets knocked around a bit as his sister picks up the box but when its put done he stands and gets ready to get one of the girls attention right away. Paige opens the box but looks away and jumps up due to feeling something just barely on her ass. Karlee looks down to see the tiny form of what she assumes is a bug but on closer inspection realizes is Johny who she quickly grabs and stuffs into her bra unaware if Paige had done this to him and wanting to hide him.

Johny smiles as Karlees hand reaches for him, Happiness fills him knowing she will keep him safe and he soon finds himself stuff into her bra. Johny gets comfortable against her soft breast feeling safe and not alone for the first time in what seems like a long time.

As Paige stands up Brad gets pinned between her cheeks and lefted up as she stand begging to scan the floor for bugs but sees nothing and soon sits back down. Brad feels immense pressure as Paige's ass surrounds him and keeps him trapped the only things keeping him from going any deeper being the soft fabric between himself and her ass.

Paige sits back down and smiles at Karlee before scanning her box and getting ready to pack a bowl, but Karlee soon politely refuses and decides to leave. Paige gets dissapointed and lays on her bed after Karlee leaves laying on her side and thinking about what had changed Karlee's mind so quickly. Brad falls onto the bed and tries to get up and run but he is a little to tired and sore at this point.

Karlee gets up and leaves the room hurrying back to Johny's room with her now tiny boyfiend tucked away safely inside her bra. He relaxes against her breast even getting a bit aroused at where he is. Soon Karlee enters Johny's room pulling him out and talking to him about what is going on.

Paige gets up and decides to put the box away and then locks her door, turns on some music and gets undressed now wearing nothing but panties and a bra, as she lays back on her bed. Brad watches the beautiful giantess undress and come towards him not able to move as he admires her and soon finds her ass coming down on him again pinning him to the bed beneath her. He rubs her ass a bit feeling the intense pressure on his body as she squirms around a bit getting more comfortable but causing brad instense pain the slight movement of her giant ass on his little body instantly breaks his legs he finds himself trying to scream but cant due to even his face being pinned against her ass barely able to breathe as one of his best friends little sister is about to crush him with her ass without ever realizing it.

Paige sits up and moves around a bit feeling a little tickle on her ass. Brad finds even more pressure then before and begins to cry as he feels most of his lower body being completely crushed he tries to squirm and get away wanting more then anything to make it through this alive but his want and struggle does nothing as he begins to pass out unable to breath anymore and the pain beginning to become to much. Paige squirms a bit unable to get comfortable and the slight movement of her ass grinding against the tiny beneath her and the bed, ending it for Brad reducing most of his body to a red smear on her black panties. Paige finally gets comfortable and relaxes unware of the horror she had just caused with her ass and the life that had just ended beneath her.

 

End Notes:

Hope someone enjoys this besides me please review and give me your opinions.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4492