Tim's Tiny family experience by Giantess_Lover124
Summary: Join Tim as he survives some onslaught of unaware torture from his mom, dad, brother, and two sisters. Read to find out what will happen. Who has the last dragon ball. That had nothing to do with the story but WHO HAS IT. This is my first multi-chapter story so please review what you think.
Categories: Odor, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Watersports, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5409 Read: 127489 Published: July 26 2014 Updated: July 31 2014
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The beginning of Tim's journey. by Giantess_Lover124

2. Way to close for comfort by Giantess_Lover124

3. Bonding time with the sister. by Giantess_Lover124

4. A trip to the beach by Giantess_Lover124

5. Being found and saved??? by Giantess_Lover124

6. A bowl full of cereal and then something else. by Giantess_Lover124

The beginning of Tim's journey. by Giantess_Lover124
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


STORY!!!!
Tim was at home one night by himself while his mother(Jane), father(Adam), his two sisters( Eliza and Jennifer), and his brother(Will) were out shopping. He didn't go with them just because, you know WHO LIKES TO GO SHOPPING. He was on the couch in the living room watching an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, when he fell asleep at 6:34.He woke up 7:00 and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. When he went into the kitchen he opened the fridge and seen two water bottles. One was labeled with Deer Park, while the other one was labeled with a hand written note saying do not drink. Tim was always picked on by his sisters and noticed that it was one of their handwriting. He decided he was going to drink it and he grabbed it out of the fridge. He walked into his parents room to find printing paper and to use their paper cutter. His plan was to cut another label, drink the water and put it back into the fridge with a different label. While he was looking for paper in his parents room he took a drink of the water. He quickly found out that it didn't taste like water. He was looking through different drawers and the bottom drawer on the night stand had stuff in there that he didn't know his parents used. He found his moms dildo and used and non used condoms. He picked up one of the non used condoms and seen that his dad uses Trojan condoms. As he was putting it back he passed out. He awoke to what felt like hours later to be shifted and brought up to his fathers giant face.



Tim didn't know what was happening but he didn't want to continue he started to jump up and down on a rubber surface, he jumped, waved his arms and he shouted to his dad but alas he was not heard. He kinda thought he was shrunk since every thing was giant. His world was once again shifted but downwards this time and Tim was now face to face with his dads gunk. He feared for the worst as he started to fall, and Tim realized he was in he condom he was holding, and his dad was putting it on. He fell to the dip in the condom and was greeted with a familiar genitalia. He knew what was going to happen and he didn't like his location. He could see somewhat far through the condom and it wasn't too blurry, as he fell on to his dad's ureathra, and all he could see his mothers mouth coming towards him. As Tim entered his mothers mouth with the condom, and his prison got a little hotter and he was beginning to be surrounded by pre-cum . His condom prison was invaded by light as his mother shifted positions. He could now see a up close view of his mothers awaiting vagina. Then everything changed once again as his mom was still changing positions and he brushed between his mom's 36C breasts. He was then was inserted into his mom's mouth again, as he imagined his mother and father in the 69 position. After a while of sitting in the pool of precum he was finally shifted into his mother' vagina and the heat got more intense then in his mothers mouth.



After about 10 minutes of being rammed against his mothers vaginal wall, his father pulled out and Tim was soon to pass out due to lack of oxygen. He was blinded by light as his dad pulled off the condom, but Tim thought it was weird that his dad didn't cum yet. He was still stuck to his dad's cock with the precum. His question was answered as his dad shifted his cock towards his mothers anus and ass cheeks.



Adam shoved the head of his penis into the asshole of his wife and started to stroke his shaft. Meanwhile Tim was being pressed into his mothers dirty puckered asshole, and he was trying to scream but got a mouth full of his own mothers feces on the out side of her asshole. When he was inside of his mother for the fourth time it was the worst, and only because he was now unprotected by a condom and could get stuck to a piece of her shit and be flushed down the toilet without anyone knowing.



Within a minute of this happening Adam came into Jane's ass and Tim was thrown into a pile of shit along with a few tons of semen(to Tim). Tim was basically plastered to the shit as his dads cum dried. He soon passed out as his prison lacked oxygen, and had a rank smell to it.



In the morning Jane always used the bathroom before anyone and Tim knew it. He was woke up to falling into the toilet bowl. He was greeting with a giant pile of shit and had a wad of toilet paper dropped on him. After getting out of the toilet paper him and his mother heard a knock on the door, and with that his mother left the toilet without flushing and Tim was greeted with another member of his family. He looked up to see his sister Jennifer.
End Notes:
What do you think so far. I have already written some chapters ahead and this will be updated around once a day until i get caught up.
Way to close for comfort by Giantess_Lover124
Author's Notes:
Here is the second installment of this story
. As Tim was floating in the toilet with his moms shit Jennifer came in to get a shower. She also needed to use the bathroom herself and she lowered her pajama pants and panties and sat down on the toilet. When she sat down she farted a couple times then started to pee. Piss started to rain from above and it started to draw Tim to where the piss stream was making contact with the water. Tim was pushed underwater and his eyes were burning due to the acidic feel of his sisters urine. After she was done peeing she farted a couple times and hard to. Tim was launched upwards on her last fart. Jennifer already wiped herself and was standing up when Tim was launched upwards and he seem his destination. Her vagina.



Tim was gonna be closer to his sister then he ever wanted to be. Sure Jennifer was a beautiful girl and she was nice. She had great double D breasts and a nice curvy ass that would make anyone's day. When Tim hit her vagina he slid in with ease and the first thing that hit him was the fresh, sour, disgusting, and familiar smell of urine. He could feel her move around in the shower and he started to get crushed by her vaginal muscles from her pressing her legs together. He started to struggle and squirm around and was started to get surrounded and drowned by Jennifer's juices. He was pressed into her vaginal wall and felt pressure on his back and was being pushed and pulled up and down her wall. He was having to swallow her juices so he didn't drown in her vagina. He was starting to loose air and was close to blacking out when her finger left.



Jennifer started to get turned on when she got in the shower so she started to finger her self. She was close to climaxing when she heard a knock on the door asking whats taking so long. She decided she would finish when she got into her room when she had more privacy. She got out and felt something in her vagina and thought it was a bug or something but when she got dried out she didn't fell it anymore.



When Tim felt his sisters finger leave he started to slid towards the exit of her vagina. After a minute he fell out and she was drying off and he landed in something bright pink and soft. He looked around and he could see he was in some kind of bowl item. He figured out where he was when he was lifted and pushed up against his sisters chest. He was in her bra and she was putting it on. He was in the middle of her bra and he was pressed up against her nipple.



When Jennifer put her bra on she felt a good sensation on her nipple but thought it was nothing. It felt great but not to Tim. He was being crushed from two directions. He was being pressed into her nipple by her bra and the nipple was crushing him into bra cup. He thought at first he was going to be pressed into her areola due to all of the pressure behind him but after 5-10 minutes it all passed when it all seemed like she loosened her bra. He was in pain from all of this and he thought to get her attention by biting her nipple. Right before he bit down he thought to himself that Jennifer might think that he is a pervert and not help him out. Right after he decided to stick it out his prison shifted as pressure was being lifted off of him.



Jennifer wanted to know what felt good in her bra. Her left nipple felt nice since she put on her bra after her shower and she swore something was moving. She took off her bra to find out what was in there. When she took off her bra she found nothing in her bra or on her nipple but could have sworn something was there. Right as she was putting her bra back on she thought she heard Tim outside her door, but when she opened the door no one was there. She started to wonder where Tim was because she hasn't seen him this morning.



Tim started to fall when Jennifer took off her bra and he hit a bed hard. He started to shout for Jennifer but she put her bra back on and ran out the door. Tim looked around and noticed that he was in his parents room again. He believed the best place to be noticed was going to be on the night stand. He started to run for the night stand when his parents came back in. He started to remember last night and ran faster because he didn't want to be in between them again. He was around the top of the bed and the only thing he had to do was cross their pillows, when suddenly his mother sat down near him and the sudden weight shift threw him off and he was falling towards her panty cladded ass.Tim was rolling down the incline made from his mother sitting down. He rolled straight into the crease of her ass crack on the outside of her panties. When Jane stood up, Tim was lifted with her butt, and he heard a rumbling noise coming from his mother and didn't like it. He started to squirm when he heard the rumbling noise but his mothers asscheeks held him in place. He could see her starting to put on pants when she farted. He shot out of her cheeks like a cannon and hit the night stand and fell into the slightly opened drawer and laid there for a while unconscious.
Bonding time with the sister. by Giantess_Lover124
Tim awoke to what seemed like hours after he was knocked unconscious from hitting the night stand. He got up and looked around at his surroundings until he hit something big and rubbery. He didn't know what it was but he wanted to. He started to climb up this mysterious object, but when he got to the top he started to put 2 and 2 together and realized he was on his mothers dildo. He wanted to explore more and be on this when his mom home, even what he was put through. He got up to the head of the dildo he found what felt like a indent in the head and assumed it was the urethra. He fell into it and when he hit the bottom he heard footsteps coming. He got a little scared when he thought he might not survive without a condom this time and be stranded like the last time. When he got to the top of the head again the drawer opened and he was thrown back into the fake urethra. He was brought up to the face a girl. This girl was his sister Eliza.



Eliza was an active beautiful girl but she couldn't keep in a relation ship for long and needed something to please her needs. She knew her mom had a dildo in her room and when everyone was out of the house she used it when she could.



Tim knew this was going to be an interesting day from being inside of one sister and going to be inserted into his other sister. When Eliza grabbed the dildo she brought up to her face and inhaled. When she did this Tim was lifted upwards out of the indent and was thrown against her bottom lip. When he landed on her lip he was instantly coated with her sticky, moist saliva. He could see her bringing the dildo up to her mouth and he assumed that she was lubing it up. He was correct as he was swept off by the dildo and was now stuck to it while his sister deep throated the dildo. He was afraid when his sister was sucking the dildo because he could have been sucked off of it and swallowed but her saliva was sticky, he stayed on it the entire ride. He was being shifted from the back of her throat to her teeth until she was done she scraped her teeth across it and it pushed Tim into the urethra again. Tim could see everything from here. He was brought down to her breasts and being pressed by both sides and he knew se was toying with it. She then brought the dildo down to her pants. She lowered her pants to the ground and laid down on the bed. She proceeded to lower her panties onto her knees. She took the dildo and placed it near hear asshole and Tim was hoping it wasnt going to be another anal adventure. Eliza then, in one swift motion, shoved the dildo straight into her nicely shaven vagina.



Eliza was having fun getting herself off with the dildo, but what she didn't know was that she was hurting Tim in process. Tim was being surrounded once again by one of his family members juices and he was being forced to swallow so he wouldn't drown. He was being thrusted in and out with the dildo and his sisters saliva kept him in place. He was getting loose though, he was starting to slide out if the dildo's urethra and into his sisters vagina. He was in her vagina and away from the dildo as he seem it come back and jab his body and push him in further. He was now against her back wall in her vagina and was impressed by the size of the dildo. He was repeatedly jabbed by the object with her vaginal squeezing him. He started to squirm until he seen the dildo leave and didn't come back and he knew what was going to happen. When his sister climaxed he was thrown out of her vagina and got stuck to her left lip of her vagina as he looked up to see her licking off her juices from her hand and the dildo. She then put the dildo back into the drawer and shut it and pulling up her panties. Tim couldn't see far through Eliza's green panties but he could make out some objects. He believed to be in bathroom with Eliza when he got scared remembering the last time he was in her. He wanted out when his green cloth prison was lowered and to be surprised the cum didn't drag him off of her lips but kept him in place. It did loosen him and he was sliding off. He started to fall but was caught by a black rope of some sort. He looked around only to be eaten by two hills of flesh.
A trip to the beach by Giantess_Lover124
Author's Notes:
This is the fourth installment in this story hope you enjoy and have nice day.
Tim knew where he was when he inhaled. He knew he was near Eliza's anus because the smell of shit that was present. He could felt her every movement from walking, running, standing, and sitting. When she sat down it was bad news for Tim because he was pushed further into Eliza's ass crack. The smell only got worse, and to make matters worse she started to sweat. Tim could tell she was outside running or doing something like that because of the movements her legs were making. Tim was being crushed by her ass cheeks and being pushed further up in her crack nearing her awaiting anus. As he was being pushed up further and further he was trying to grab her ass flesh but it was to slick from her sweat. He wasn't going to bite her either, mostly for the fact that he didn't want a mouth full of her ass sweat. He just stayed there and took it like a tiny man. The closer he got to her brown eye the smell got worse too. The smell in his sisters ass crack was worse then inside of his mothers asshole, and worse then Jennifer's farts. He had to hold his breath so he didn't have to breath it. Bad decision because he had to open his mouth and when he did Eliza's ass sweat flooded his mouth and it was like drinking sea water mixed with shit. He couldn't feel her moving anymore but she was laying down and he believed her to be sleeping. He figured the best way to try and get out of her ass crack was to grab her black thong and climb out.



As he located her thong strap and grabbed it, he let gravity do it job. It was slowly pulling him out of his sisters sweaty hot crack. He just got to the top of the crack and could see he was at a beach and she wasn't wearing a thong, it was a bikini. As he climbed off of the bikini strap he seen a shadow fall upon him. He looked up to see a hand coming towards him. His sister must have felt him and thought he was a bug. She was going to crush him, his only choices were either to be crushed or going back into her crack. He couldn't run for it because it was to far to reach safety in time. He jumped into her crack only to be followed by the hand. The hand pushed him further and started to scratch right above her anal ring. Tim was staying on her finger no matter how hard it was. The hand retracted and Tim went with it, and he was brought up to her bikini top. Eliza laid her hand above her cleavage to stop all of the people staring. Tim was trying his best to stay on his sisters finger and not to fall into her cleavage. Her finger got sweaty when she scratched her ass crack and Tim was losing his grip. He started to slid off of her finger and he fell straight into her cleavage. He was being held in place and crushed now. When he fell he went in with ease because of the heat it was nice hot and sweaty in his new found prison and he was at the base of breasts. She tied her bikini top tighter then usual and she couldn't fix it without giving everyone at the beach a great show that they would never forget. Eliza was one of the prettiest girls in town and everyone wanted to get with her but no one had the balls to ask her out.



Tim was in hell but would rather be here then in her sweaty stinky crack again. He could see light emitting from behind him and tried to move but was stuck, even with all of the sweat. He kept squirming to even try to get Eliza's attention but the only response he got was her leaving the beach. She put a shirt on and covered all light coming from the top of her cleavage for Tim. She headed back home and decided to jog home because there was a storm heading in and she doesn't like walking in the rain. While she ran her boobs bounced and this moved Tim from his prison. With each stride she took, Tim fell more and more from his prison. As he neared the bottom of her breasts he worried about not getting back home. That all changed when he fell from her chest and landed on her sandal and was kicked forward in front of her. He stumbled trying to run away from his gigantic sister and tried his best nit to get stepped on. But like the rest of his journey so far the things he hoped for never came true. Another shadow fell upon him but this time it was her sandal coming down towards him. He couldn't out run it forever, he tripped as the shadow fell closer and time slowed down for him. He watched the sandal come down on him in slow motion, he seen something pink on the bottom of her sandal that he has never seen before. The pink object on her sandal was going to be the object to crush him. When her sandal hit the concrete, Tim didn't die but was stuck to her sandal. Tim didn't know what kept him alive but he couldn't move once again.



He tried to squirm but got nowhere, except more stuck and stepped on over and over again. He hoped that they were close to the house so he could not be in pain for today. Eliza stepped on two things after leaving the beach one was sticky and the other was her brother. Tim was trying everything to escape his prison when he noticed his face wasn't hitting the concrete anymore but now he was being stepped into carpeting. He could hear Eliza talking to someone but everything was cut off as she took her sandal off to scrape off whatever she stepped in. Tim was flipped around to his sisters face and to see that she was holding a rock. He feared for the worst but was scraped off with the sticky substance. He landed on the stuff to find out that she stepped in gum. He got out of the gum and was tired from trying to get everyones attention, and now he wanted to go off and adventure some. If only he knew what he was getting into.
Being found and saved??? by Giantess_Lover124
Tim set out to explore stuff with his tiny form. He wanted to explore things and do things he couldn't before. He could climb up the mountains of clothes in the laundry room. He could swim in a sink of water(or in the toilet again). He could always go back to his parents room and have more fun with his sister and mom. He could go to school with his siblings. As all of these things pondered his mind he was walking nowhere. He started to look around and found himself in the bathroom. He heard the door shut behind him and wondered who was in here. He turned around to see his brother Will. He didn't wanna be shrunk near his brother because he always broke toys since he was 7. He didn't want to be mistaken as a toy or worse a bug. He ran under the door and got away from there. He started to get hungry so he headed it to the kitchen to find some crumbs or food left out. When he got to the kitchen he was happy to see no one was there. He ran over to on of the chairs and started to climb. About half way up he heard footsteps coming towards him. He didn't have time to look to see who it was he needed to keep climbing. As he reached the seat of the chair he felt a sudden gust of wind come from behind him. He noticed it wasn't to strong but it was persistent. He finally reached the seat of the chair to become face to face with a giant eye ball.



Tim jumped back as he was now face to face with another gigantic face of a family member. Him and Jennifer were looking at each other giant face to tiny face. He seen this as an opportunity to get help. He started to shout for Jennifer but it was no use. She just looked at him like she couldn't hear him. She got up and grabbed Tim, and she brought him to her room to see what she had. As Jennifer walked into her room Tim seen that her clock read 5:30 so he figured he had been shrunk for almost a day now. He was set down on a wooden surface he believed was her night stand. He looked around to see Jennifer bringing a magnifying glass towards him. His only two thoughts were either he was going to be found and saved or he was going to be tortured. When Jennifer brought over the magnifying glass, she hovered it over Tim to get a good look at the thing she found. She couldn't believe her eyes when she looked through the glass only to find her 'little brother' she couldn't help but laugh. He always picked on her and wanted some fun out of messing with him. Sure it was her brother but it was time for some more fun, and what a better way to have fun then to be trapped between her toes while she went out for a short run.



Tim was terrified when he heard his sister say he was going to be played with. He didn't know what his sister was going it do to him. He got an idea what was going to happen when she took her socks off. He figured he was going to be well acquainted with her foot after this. Jennifer took off her sock and picked Tim up and walked over to her dresser. Tim was glad he wasn't going to be dropped into her sock but feared for the worse as she brought him over to her dresser. He remembered earlier when Eliza and him were coming home from the beach and it was going to rain soon. He hoped that the rain would save him from his prison. Thats when Jennifer pulled out nylon stockings and dropped Tim in the right one. Tim was falling into his sisters nylon and didn't know what to expect next. He hit the bottom only to be stepped on by his sisters giant foot. Tim never liked feet but he got an erection as the smell of his sisters perfect feet hit him. He knew it wasn't a natural smell and he hinted some kind of mango lotion of some sort. He started to feel pressure on him but it was soft at first until it felt like she was stomping on him. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't like it one bit. His erection died when she started to sweat and the heat intensified in her stocking. He figured she was doing something he couldn't figure out what he didn't know if she was running or not because he was stuck to her foot. Her sweat held the nylon up to her foot and the nylon held him to her foot as well. The only thing he could do now was wait, because he was not biting her foot.



It wasn't long until Jennifer removed her sock and appeared to have another smirk on her face. If only Tim knew what was next.
End Notes:

This is the fifth installment, but it might take a couple days for the next chapter to be out. If you want more of anything leave a review and i will try from there. Thanks and have nice day!
A bowl full of cereal and then something else. by Giantess_Lover124
Author's Notes:
Guys thanks for reading this, it means so much and please review what you want to read next because i am running out of ideas but i atleast want to get 10 chapters out before i end it. So please help me out and thanks.

Jennifer wanted to torture Tim some more but didn't know what to do. She then got an idea. "Tim who is prettier, me or Eliza?" Jennifer asked. Tim looked up at her, and he didn't want to say Eliza because Jennifer was always the jealous type of person. Tim said "You are, obviously" he was lying and Jennifer knew it. "You are lying you think Eliza is prettier than me" Jennifer said. Tim had to come up with another lie before she did something. "No i think you are the most beautiful girl around" Tim said. She looked at him and smiled. Se was going to have fun with him and so is Eliza. She told Tim that he and Eliza was going to be having a little fun with each other soon, but for now it was going to be Tim and Jennifer time.



Tim didn't like what he heard about him and his sisters having fun time together. He already experience both of their vaginas and didn't want to do it again. Jennifer thought that she would actually let Eliza have fun with Tim first when she heard Eliza yell from the kitchen. Jennifer ran into the kitchen to see that Eliza was getting some cereal.(I know its at night but you guys didn't help so if you have a problem with it suck it up). Eliza had her cereal in the bowl and had to get milk. Jennifer seen this as the perfect time to let Tim be close to Eliza. As Eliza was turned around in the fridge, Jennifer dropped Tim into the bowl of cereal. Tim hit a marshmallow and realized that he was in a bowl of lucky charms, and the only person who at lucky charms in this house besides him was Eliza.



Eliza grabbed the carton of milk and placed it on the table and closed the fridge door with her butt She seen Jennifer in the kitchen looking at her cereal and asked her what she was doing. Jennifer lied and said she was getting food. Eliza just went with it poured her milk into the bowl and went to her room. When she sat down, she turned on her T.V. and started to eat her cereal. Tim was in a cold hell, first he landed in his sisters meal waiting to be eaten. Secondly the milk felt like it was frozen( and he needed to let it go). Last enough he was being attacked by a giant metal spoon. It wasn't long before the bowl was almost empty and Tim was floating in the little milk sitting in the bowl. He was hoping that his sister would look down in the bowl. He still had his clothes on and he really didn't belong in a white bowl of milk. He was wearing black colored clothes and was surrounded by white milk. Eliza looked down and didn't see anymore cereal in the bowl so she lifted the bowl up to her lips and started to drink the milk. Tim had to try and swim the current created by his sister drinking milk from the bowl. He was almost up onto the tilt of the bowl when she tilted the bowl up more. Tim fell straight into her mouth but grabbed ahold of a tooth. To avoid being swallowed by his own sister. Sure he liked vore and even fantasized about it but never expected it to actually happen. He was scared to death to be dangling from a tooth over a wet moist hole into his sister's stomach.



Eliza felt something stuck in her tooth but thought it was a price of marshmallow and left it to dissolve. After a while she noticed it didn't dissolve and started to move it around with her tongue. Tim was in another hell but this time it was hot, moist and very slippery for him. He was trying his best to avoid being swallowed but avoided her tongue even more. It was very hard to avoid her tongue but she was very persistent and she wanted to find out what he was. Light started to flood in to her mouth and he see her hand in front of her mouth. He started to be pulled into a puddle in her mouth full of saliva when she spit him into her hand. He was once again found by his sister.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4456