About what happened to Josh. by lazyb
Summary:

This is about Josh, a 22 year old drifter, who never knew what self control was. Josh is a high school drop out, and only knows how to sell dope, and how to work out in his little one room appartment with his weights. Josh, has a reputation for being bad, always finding a reason to pick a fight, or get drunk, showing anyone he does not like his middle finger. Josh also had a record with the police department because of violent behavior. This is story about what happed to Josh, Josh who was never seen again.


Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Entrapment, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4047 Read: 64196 Published: July 21 2014 Updated: March 21 2015
Story Notes:

This is another gay shrinking story. If you do not like this kind of stuff do not read it, and save me the homophobic comments!!! Please!!! But if you do and you like it let me know too!! Thanks Curtis

1. Josh's rude awakening. by lazyb

2. Follow me, even if I do not ask... by lazyb

3. Wonder and fascination. by lazyb

4. the next day. by lazyb

5. Breakfast time. by lazyb

6. wake up time again... by lazyb

Josh's rude awakening. by lazyb

It was Sunday morning around 10 a.m., and Josh knew only one thing as he awoke that day with a hangover, he knew that everything was huge, much bigger than before.

The cloth that he slept in was apparently a dish towel and smelled somewhat like, garlic and dishsoap.

Josh, was wondering if he was dreaming, as he found himself looking through the metal encagement, noticing it to be a bird cage of some sort.

He could tell that this birdcage he was in, was in a living room with older furniture in it.

The furniture seemed to be miles away.

Next to the cage was a metal plate with expensive bottles filled with liquores and spirits with a few whiskey glasses, and they too where giagantic.

Josh was able to mesure his hight with that of a whiskey glass, but he was about a foot taller, making himself at least 6 ½ inches tall at least.

He could see Theatre posters on the wall which were in french, and an old sofa resembling the ones in old western movies.

There was a huge flat-screen T.V. on the wall on the other side of the sofa.

Between the sofa and the T.V. was a table with magazines and a magnifying glass.

The metal bars on the cage where thick as his fist, and he could not bend them in any way possible, nor could he slip through them as they were to close together.

There was no lock on the cage, but nonetheless was he unable to pull out the metal piece that held the door shut.

Josh took out his cell-phone only too see that it had some how gotten completely broken and was now of no use to him.

He then, in a helpless rage, through it out of the cage watching it smash to pieces on the table.

Josh was locked up, but it was not the first time in his life.

Josh had also been arrested a few times in the past, for reasons, all of which having had something to do with violence.

Josh pinched himself to make sure that he was not dreaming, and it hurt.

Josh noticed a bowl with water in it in the cage.

It was about the size of children's swimming pool for what that was concerned.

He the went over and stuck his face in it, and the water was cold and wet. And no he was not dreaming.

“Oh my God! What the fuck is going on?” Josh said muttering to himself under his breathe, while wiping the water from his face with the bottom of his t-shirt, remembering old sci-fi movies on television as he was a kid about people who've gotten shrunk.

He wondered if he was caught up in a bad episode from the twighlight zone or something.

Josh found himself looking in a mirror, which was hanging in the cage behind the bowl of water.  

He was looking at himself, and he could see that he had a black eye aswell. 


Obviously he had gotten into a fight again, but he did not know why or with who.

Josh, looked around with his wet hair bewildert, holding onto the bars of the cage.

He did not have clue about who did this to him or why!

Obviously he drank too much the night before, and had a blackout.

Josh felt helpless for the first time in his life.

End Notes:

Love at first site,

Don't believe it, once

I saw two angels, with

With bright red faces, and

Smiles on missunderstoood;

Places.

Follow me, even if I do not ask... by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Time to find out how it all started...


Ryan is an older retired gentleman around 65 years of age, with a grey beard and hardly any hair left on his head He likes living alone in his appartment.

Ryan likes crossword puzzles, classic music, wine, and most of, all he enjoys his quiet life.


Ryan used to work as an agent in Europe for the Secret Service.

This explains why he never had a real relationship his whole life, because he never trusted anybody with this secret.

Ryan was a homosexual anyways, and sex was everywhere.


Either in the parks in the bushes after dark or in the gay saunes that were to be found in every big city in the world.

Nowadays though Ryan has gotten used to living the life of a lonley old man!

He has aquaintences, but no real friends.

No sex life anymore.

Ryan still has enough pepper in his ass though to light a stick of dynamite!

All that Ryan has next to his few million dollars are some old secret agent tools from his old job.

Things like an old DDR pistole, invisible ink pens, mini-microphones and cameras, reading glasses with hidden cameras in them, and not to mention a shrinking device that looks like an ink-pen.

Ryan lives a quiet life and likes to be left alone and never searches for conflicts.

Last night on Saturday he sadly met Josh.

It was around midnight and Josh was literary shit faced, and had mistaken Ryan for an for someone who owed him money.

Josh got a bit too impertinent, and had even attempted to punch Ryan in the face.

Ryan was able to block every punch, because of his years of self-defence training as he was younger.

Anyways Ryan tried to excuse himself for giving Josh black eye, he also tried to explain to Josh that he obviously had mistaken him for somebody else, as Josh layed drunken on the sidewalk even more enraged than before.

Ryan tried his best to walk away, but Josh decided to follow him, while making rather rude remarks regarding Ryan's person the whole time.

Josh even followed Ryan into his appartment and let himself uninvited in and slammed the door shut.

Ryan knew that he had to do something fast to prevent this drunken idiot from doing something even more stupid.

Ryan remember that the shrinking device was in the hallway on a table next to himself where his keys where Ryan used it abruptly on Josh.

Josh was running at him full force, with his fist in the air just inches away from Ryan's nose.


Josh passed out immediately, partly due to his intoxicated state and the side-effects of the shrink ray.


Ryan was thankful that it still worked.

After all that device was at least 30 years old and has never been used before.

Ryan carefully picked Josh up from the floor and took him into his living room where he had magnifying glass and took a better look at his trouble maker.

Ryan thought about taking out a hammer and bashing his head first, then he could cut the body up into small pieces and mix it in a blender with soapy water and dispose of it all in the tiolette.

End Notes:

Lovers are, at times, considered handsome, huge, and lovely like the mountains

on a picture with a warming orange sunrise horizon in the back,

Like objects that should keep you safe from storms and high winds,

Are the mountains even aware of thier duty?

Wonder and fascination. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Ryan feels a new emotion he never felt before.

Josh was literary knocked the fuck out! A sleep so deep, like the deepest ocean, not aware of anything going on.

Josh dreamed of being a baby again, sleeping in his mothers arms. Josh dreamed of running on the moon, chasing stars, flowers that did not exisit, kicking a field goal in the superbowl.

Josh kicked, and kicked and kicked and even Ryan somehow noticed what was going on...

Josh was still breathing, and started moving his legs around, Ryan got surprised and almost dropped him.

All at once, the little man stopped moving his legs around and then snuggled up in the palm of his hand and kept on sleeping.

The little man slept like a baby and started to snored.

Ryan giggled all of a sudden under his breathe, smiled, and found it nice.

Ryan almost gave him a kiss, but as he brought the little man closer to his nose he could smell the alcohol on him.

“You stink! You must have drank enough beer fill a bathtub. About five minutes ago I'd of killed you, but now I think your somehow simply adorable! And your're starting to snore too! I don't think that you have any idea about what just happened. I suppose we'll find that out tomorrow after we both wake-up...Do feel safe here with me? Maybe everything really does happens for one reason or another! I'll have let you live a while longer. If I can break you, you little hooligan, then we'll get along just fine!” he wispered, and even started to feel bad that he gave him a black eye.


He then gave Josh a kiss, and started to cry, right before he placed him in an old birdcage with a fresh bowl of water, and an old dishtowel in which Josh immediatley snuggled up in.

Ryan had been meaning to get rid of the old cage ever since his bird died a year ago, but he just could not bring it over his heart.

The strange weight in his chest, this dull pain leading to an odd confusion with making decisions, which was disrupting messages between his heart and his brain.

Ryan never felt this kind of emotion before.

Looking down at the little man in the big bird cage, Ryan was wondering if he was becoming softer with his old age.

As shocked as he was, he still was not too sure what to do with the little captive.

This went on the whole night long until the wee morning hours.

Ryan observed his captive in the living room with his labtop as he layed in bed.

The mini-cameras were already in position.

Ryan rubbed his fingers over his now empty hand, the hand in which, his little captive had layed in remembering how it felt holding a tiny human in his palm.

The power, the privelige, the awe!!!

The new awoken desires that he almost forgot about, after years of being hungry.
Not hungry for food, but for life, for something new, hungry for sex!

He had never shrunken anyone before and had hardly any contact with victims of this device either.

He was fasinated and curious at the same time.

Ryan could not stop thinking about what a nice, sturdy body his captive had.

The muscular form, of the doll sized human, handheld snuggled up palm-sized and at his disposal! And it was all real!

Ryan wondered what his name was....Ryan thought up new names for him too.

Ryan wanted to see him naked next, have him run along his hairy chest as he lay in bed, and
make him teased his nipples.

Ryan thought about how his little captive could perfectly sit naked between his titts on his pot-belly.

This fascination did not seem to end.
Ryan jerked himself off before he fell asleep...

End Notes:

As I met you you were the one,

The one that I hate, no discussion no debate

Could not relate,

As I got to know you

I fell in love!

the next day. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Ryan has to come to terms with what he did.

The next day:

Usually Ryan would wake up around 07:00 a.m. Usually he would just slowly go about getting on with his daily routine, going to the bathroom, collecting the morning newspaper then up in the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. But...
After looking at the digital clock next to the bed on the night stand, Ryan could see that it was already 10:00 a.m. Ryan rubbed his eyes and reached around on the floor and snatched-up the laptop next to the bed, turned it on to check the cameras in the living room, just to make sure that it all really was not just a dream.

And there he was in the old birdcage, the hooligan, holding onto the bars with both hands looking out at the living room. Ryan could see the hungover little hooligan from last night who followed him home, with the intention of causing harm.
It was surely a bit exciting to watch him with his laptop. He observed him seeing him explore his new habitat, shaking the bars of the cage, and how he sat back down, where the dishtowel was and and laid back down again.

Ryan thought about older times as he was a spy in Berlin in the late 70's.
How he observed others, how stole information and sold it again. He heard about the shrink ray but never had used it and never knew that I really worked.
Ryan closed up the lab-top and went into the bathroom, because he needed a cold shower, he felt himself getting horny again...

Josh could hear some one moving around in the apartment way in the back, in the hallway. He could hear how doors closed and opened up again, but could not tell who or what it was.
“Hey what the fuck!!! Who are you? Who are you!?! You just can't keep me here! What do you want with me? Where am... I where am I? Why why why why why why why why....” Josh yelled as he went back over to the dishtowel and cried until he fell asleep again.

Ryan put on his bathrobe, and went into the kitchen and prepared the table, got the newspaper from the hallway, and went and made himself some scrambled eggs with toast, and a fresh pot of coffee. Faintly he could hear how the little man in the living room was yelling something, but he could not make out what it was. Ryan was still wondering what to do with the little trouble maker locked up in his birdcage in the living room. Should he just kill him and be done with it? Maybe he should get to know him and maybe he could make a new friend? Ryan never had a real relationship his whole life, as he was a spy, it was simply not possible. He never trusted anybody.
Ryan remembered how the little fellow slept in his hand the night before and how he started to snore.
Ryan thought again about how sexy the little man was, with his muscular body, and how helpless he seemed to be, beside the fact that Ryan hasn't had any lover or companionship in ages...

Ryan just could not concentrate on the newspaper, and turned up the radio. After he was done eating he gathered up some of the scrambled egg leftovers, took a bottle cap and filled it up with coffee, and placed it all on a half pf a piece of toast. Maybe the little hooligan was hungry?

Ryan thought to himself. It was starting to get to the point where he should interrogate his captive, and besides the fact that it all really did happen, it might even better to face the truth...

Ryan pulled himself together, took the piece of toast with the left overs and coffee on it, and went with it into the living room with it. Ryan stopped thinking and decided to take action.

Breakfast time. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Ryan finally meets Josh, and they break the ice.


The encounter.

Josh awoke from the shaking of the birdcage, and he immediately noticed how it was getting transported. Josh stood up only to fall back down, where he stayed seated. While looking up he  couldsomehow make out just how huge the room was, and how the person who was holding onto the top of the birdcage was wearing a bathrobe. Finally the cage got placed onto the table next to the magazines.

Josh looked out at the person who he could see sitting down on the sofa behind the table, only to make out an older man with a gray beard. He could see how the door to the cage, which was in the upper half, easily got opened up and how the older man lowered a piece of toast with a bottle cap on it. He noticed the fat fingers, with hair on the knuckles, but Josh could smell the smell of eggs. He was hungry and immediately went over and started to eat, and drink from the bottle cap tasting the cold coffee, but somehow it tasted too good, because of his hungover hungry state, which he found himself in. Josh could not control himself.

Ryan went into the living room and picked up the birdcage and put it gently on his coffee table, he then opened up the cage, reached down and placed the toast with the food on it in the middle of the cage, and watched as the little man ran over and started to eat, how he started to feed himself.
Ryan was pleased to see that he was fine, but still was unsure how this was going to go on...

“So now there you are. I hope it tastes good... ah...so tell me what is your name anyways little man?” Ryan asked
Josh was shocked as he looked up through the bars at the large gray bearded face looking down at him. “ My name is J..J...Josh...sir.... thanks for the food. How did I get here? A space ship or something?” Josh asked.
“No no silly. There are no such thing a aliens.” Ryan answered stroking his beard fascinated with the fact that he was communicating with Josh, staring down at him, watching him eat as if he'd never seen food in his life before. “I kind found you last night. I myself do not know where you are from. But anyways... I decided not to leave you alone to your own destiny. You know what I mean? This world of ours it too violent for someone of you size.” Ryan lied.

Josh thought about who could have possibly shrank him...there was that computer freak, that owed him money, that he beat up one time and put him the hospital. If he'd of only known...he thought to himself.
“Now my boy hold still, will you.” Ryan said seeing how Josh was finished eating, reaching into the cage carefully lifting Josh out while holding his magnifying glass in the other hand. Ryan felt the soft muscular body in his hand, and he observed through the magnifying glass the black eye he gave Josh the night before and giggle, thinking about what he would be able to him now.
He felt up Josh's body with both of his hands enjoying every moment of it all. Ryan could feel how Josh's jeans got warm and wet, he could tell that Josh wet his pants.

Josh was surprised how all at once the giant old man simply grabbed him and lifted him out of the birdcage. Josh could feel how strong this hand was, which was holding him, and how it could squash him with ease, and how he was now, for the first time in his life scared speachless!
Josh could see how huge the eye was looking at him, which were studying him through the magnifying glass. Josh could feel the fingers touching fondling him. Josh could hear how the old man giggle as he could smell the coffee, and eggs on the old mans breathe, see the imperfect teeth, and see the bags and cracks under/around his eyes, see his tongue licking on his lips. Josh was scared out of his mind, Josh pissed in his pants.

“Now now, are you scared or something you muscular little man? Am I hurting you?” Ryan asked

Josh was for the first time in his life unable to open his mouth and say anything, and passed out.

Ryan could feel how the body went limp in his hand. Ryan brought Josh up to his ear and could hear how he was still breathing. Ryan took the moment grabbed the scissors next to the magazines and cut of his jeans and underwear and t-shirt to take a better look at his body, unaware at the same time, that his cock was already in his other hand.
“My God what a gorgeous little hunk you are!!! I could devour you, you know?” Ryan said as if he were in a trance as he slowly slid his tongue along Josh's naked body, feeling on his tongue the perfect body, which one only sees in porno, while having an orgasm at the same time coming all over the table...

wake up time again... by lazyb
A few hours later Josh awoke again, but this time he could feel the warmth of the skin from the older man on this back and legs, and could see the TV across the room. An old replay for the quiz-show Jeopardy. Josh could make out the gray hairs to his left to his right and all over, he could smell the smell of perfume and beer, and could tell that he sat on the top of his pot belly between his tits, and that the old man's bathrobe was open and while looking down could see his limp cock... Josh carefully looked up seeing how the older man had his glasses on and immediately looked down at him, and how he started to smile.

“Oh that's nice. Your awake again young man. Ah Josh right...whatever... look I decided to stay home with with you today. Hope you don't mind. You seem to fit in well here on my chest you know. I am starting to get used to you already. Are you thirsty?” Ryan asked while holding Josh against his chest, with his arms down so that he was unable to move, reaching over to the coffee table taking the glass of beer and bringing over to Josh's face. “Come on now take a drink.” Ryan said in a gentle manner spilling the beer all over Josh's face, his hand, feeling the coldness trickle on down his stomach onto his crotch, noticing how his cock was starting to rise, hearing how Josh was coughing.
“Okay little stud...no need to act like you haven't drank any beer before...” Ryan said making fun of Josh, as he already was starting to stroke his already hard cock.

Josh could see how Ryan was stroking his best piece and how he was being held down in place against his chest, Josh felt helpless and did not know what to do, and could not break free from Ryan's grasp.
“What do you want from me??? Why are jerking yourself off? I do not want to have sex with you! Don't make me have sex with you! NO no no no no no ..:!!!!” Josh yelled hearing as Ryan began to laugh, lifting him up to his face, how his body dangled between his thumb and his pointer.
“Well then...try and not to...” Ryan replied then licking his new sex toy from his feet to his face, forcing his legs in his mouth, feeling how Josh was kicking around in his mouth, taking/pulling him back out again.
“Don't eat me!!! No please don't eat me!!” Josh pleaded.

Ryan could hear how Josh was begging, pleading, wanting him to stop, but he was already past the point of self control, and was too horny, then every thing Josh said or did made him even hornier. Ryan never had so much fun in his life until now!

“Eating you? Oh no my boy I am not planning on eating you...no now at least.” Ryan said giggling at the thought, knowing at the same time that he would never want to kill him while lowering him down to his cock.
“Come on now, time for you to treat me right! Nobody likes a freeloader!
I want to feel you lick my cock all over!” Ryan commanded.
“Go and fuck yourself! You sick homo! I ain't your fucking sex slave! I don't want to have fucking sex with you! I sure as hell ain't no faggot!” Josh yelled back up to Ryan with his middle finger sticking out.
“Oh what a pity... Well then... Just try and not to!” Ryan said disappointed with a evil smirk on his face.

Ryan was now more amused than ever, grabbing Josh this time by his legs, holding him upside-down, watching his arms wiggle around listening to how Josh was cursing, flipping him off, and squirming around. Ryan grabbed his half-way filled up beer glass and force Josh in it face first pushing him it watching in awe as Josh fought for air, slapping and punching the sides of the beer glass. Ryan then took him back out of the glass again and started licking and sucking the beer off of his upper body forcing him face first in his mouth. Josh was squirming around between his tongue and his upper mouth, Ryan was again in utopia. Ryan had yet again another orgasm.

“Thank you.” Is all that Ryan said, after taking Josh out of his mouth on his way into the bathroom where he cleaned him and himself off. Josh was too exhausted to do or say anything about anything.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4434