Girlfriend trouble! by Jamilton
Summary:

My 2 girlfriends find out that I've been seeing them at the same time. They decide to take matters into their own hands.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Butt, Insertion, Footwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1550 Read: 28212 Published: July 17 2014 Updated: July 18 2014

1. Intro by Jamilton

2. Payback time. by Jamilton

3. My wet end by Jamilton

Intro by Jamilton
Story:

I had 2 girlfriends at once because I loved them both and I didn't think they would ever meet. Their names were Anais and Imogen. Anais was a 6ft 1inch mixed raced tanned skin 22 year old with long brown hair that felt like silk. She had some sexy curves and a plumped out rear. She was that girl of anyone's dreams. Her feet were always clean and beautiful. I always want to kiss all of her face. Her eyes a sexy brown that say I'm really want you every time I look into them. She didn't have 1 spot or freckle on her face and her lips were to die for. She always went to the gym so was extremely flexible and fit.

Imogen was also a stunning girl. She was a 5ft 10inch white girl with the biggest ass in the world, so big it would sink the titanic. Her eyes were a greyish blue colour that glowed everywhere she went. She was only 20 but she still has very wide hips at the end of a slim body that is decorated with 2 large pieces of breasts. Her nails were always devine. She never chewed them, they were all natural nail beauty.

I considered myself to be the luckiest guy in the world to have two magnificent girls with me at the same time. But one day I was the unluckiest man ever.

I was sitting at home with Imogen. I'd been with Anais all day yesterday so I thought I would catch up with Imogen. She wore a short skirt with a small T-shirt that revealed the shape of her boobs. Watching tv together happily when the doorbell rang.

It was Anais. She was wearing short shorts with a pink tight vest on. "Hey honey how you doing" she asked in the sweetest voice ever. "Who's this" asked Imogen entering the scene. My heart sank at that very moment. "I'm his girlfriend" replied Anais very proud of herself. "What did you say you were" Imogen asked again quite worried. "His girlfriend" Anais repeated. Sweat draped down my neck. I was doomed! "But I'm his girlfriend" said Imogen with a load worried tone. "Your cheating on me Joe" Anais screamed at me. "How could you do this to me" pleaded Imogen now a shedding a tear. It was at this point I realised I'd blown it with both of them. They both screamed some more before Imogen stormed out and Anais burst out crying.

Anais had finally stopped crying and she had eyeliner all over her face. "I can't believe you right now" she said still cruising her eyes out. I promised her that I'd make it up to her and I'd do anything. She stopped, looked at me and said "yes you will make it up to me and I'll do something about it". She pulled out a laser and fired it straight in my direction. Immediately I felt funny and collapsed unconscious on the floor.
Payback time. by Jamilton
Story

I woke up dazed and confused as to wear I was. I looked up to see a giant figure standing in front of me. It was Anais. She was staring down at me with an upset face. I asked her what happened to me and why I'm so small. "We'll apparently I'm not good enough for you and you said. That you'd do anything. I'm just making your punishment." She said wiping away her tears.

Suddenly the doorbell goes and Anais goes to answer it. Imogen forgot her phone and came to collect it. Anais invited her inside so she could see me tiny frame. Imogen was shocked at what she saw, then she started to giggle and the laugh out load. Soon both girls were laughing at me. I could see in their eyes that I was I for a world of pain.

The girls sat down and Anais traps me in her feet preventing me from escaping. They ask each other how long I've been seeing them. Imogen for 15 months and Anais for 11. So it was Imogen that was betrayed. Anais let her choose what punishment they should use on me. Suddenly she thought of something and told Anais. "Has he ever told you that your ass is very big and sexy". "All the time" replied Anais nodding to suggest that she knew what to do. Anais turned to me and said "Joe, you have always complimented us on how sexy our ass' are. So how about you get our ass'."

Both girls stripped nude. Imogen picked me up and held me behind her ass. Then Anais came in and squashed me between the two girls' ass'. The 2 started to move around shaking their bum right in my face. Then Anais placed me on a chair and sat her pussy right on my face. This made here cum and u choked under her pussy. The girls then played with me in her mouth moving me around and teasing me that they would swallow. But that wasn't the worse thing to happen as later Anais got an idea that would wreck my life.

The two girls hid me in Anais boot that was high enough to trap me. I wondered what the girls had in store for me. They came back and Anais put her foot back in her boots quashing me in there and knocking me out. The two girls left my house and drove somewhere else.

Waking up I thought it was just a dream but I soon realised that I was still trapped in Anais boot. I heard the car pull over and the two girls walked over to a place. When they tipped me out I recognised the place I was now in. I was in riverside park, the place where I'd had my one and only sex with both of them. "Brings back soo many good memories doesn't it. Care to maybe redo those great and worthless moments of our life" giggled Imogen. I has an idea of what they might have planned for me. I wandered to myself 'is this my end?'
My wet end by Jamilton
Story:

The park was always empty so the girls had no hesitance to strip nude. "You want front or back" Anais asked Imogen. She suggested that they took turns with the front and back (whatever that meant). At first Imogen placed the top half of my body in her pussy. Then I felt a soft wet material cover my lower half. It was Anais' soft pussy covering me. Then I realised what they meant by who wants the front half. The 2 girls then moved backwards and forwards using me as a dildo for both of them. The thrust made me throw up but the constant shaking made parts of it back into my mouth along with Imogen's cum. The 2 girls laughed and moaned as they felt my body squirming inside me. The sounds made caused me to ejaculate in Anais. After stopping I thought they'd switch and get this over with. But no I was still in there. Imogen lay onto top Anais while the two made out. Anais reached her hand down and fingered Imogen in the ass. Their boobs were hard and all 3 of us cumming on and in each other.

I was quickly switched and put into their never ending pussies. Now my front was in Anais and my back was in Imogen. The two giant pussies joined together so no parts of my body could be seen. Imogen reached across and sucked on Anais' left boob. The scene created felt great for the 2 giantess' who dominated my life. But for me it was a dark wet hot sticker atmosphere with nothing listen to but sex sounds made by Anais and Imogen. The pair were now tugging and kissing both their boobs making the noise louder and the cum frequency higher. My eyes once set a gaze at sunlight again. The two girls made out again but with me in their mouths. Moved around by two tongues swapping me into each mouth every 10 seconds. Their tongues cleaned off the cum but covered me in hot saliva.

They finished leaving me in Anais mouth. She took me out, bent down on her hands and knees placing me on her ass. "I think it's time to finish this tiny slave" she said turning around to Imogen. Imogen raised her hand and spanked Anais ass right wear I was squashing me too my death. Rubbing her hand around Anais ass, it broke my body into loads of tiny parts. Imogen put her mouth on Anais ass and licked up my body parts and into her mouth. The girls then started making out spreading me in both mouths. They both had a mouthful of me when they swallowed me down their respective throats. It was a bitter end caused by the sweetest girls ever. Imogen and Anais fell in love and soon used other guys off the street and used them as dildos to pleasure them. With Anais shrinking power she could shrink anyone she wanted whenever she wanted. The 2 girls lived in a life that saw many people die but so long as they were pleasured, they ruled the earth.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4417