Surprise! by lexy88
Summary:

Rob comes home from college early to surprise his mom, Linda, only to shrink without her knowing.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Adventure, Entrapment, Feet, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5995 Read: 44917 Published: July 06 2014 Updated: July 06 2014

1. The Beginning by lexy88

2. The First Encounter by lexy88

3. Foot Folly by lexy88

4. Kitchen Klutz by lexy88

5. Finale by lexy88

The Beginning by lexy88

Rob had just gotten home from his first semester away at college. He decided to go out of state which saddened his mom. She actually wasn't expecting him home for another few days. Rob had told her that the semester was 15weeks instead of 14 so that he could stay a few extra days then come home early to surprise her. Little did he know that he would be the one in for a surprise.

Rob's mom, Linda, was already away at work when he arrived. He stayed at a friend's the night before and got up early so he could properly unpack while she was gone. To make the surprise that much better, he decided to bring everything into the house and then park his car in a parking lot a block away. This way she would have no idea that he'd arrived until she entered the house.

After he'd gotten everything into his room and put away, nobody would be able to tell he was there. All his clothes were in the closet or in drawers while his shoes were hidden under his bed where he normally kept them. Having been gone for quite a while, Rob decided to just wander the house and see if anything had changed and to remember things from his high school days. And since he was home alone, he stripped down naked. Everybody does it and it is such a liberating feeling to have. He threw his clothes in his hamper and proceeded to walk around.

After a few minutes, Rob decided it was time to relax a bit. He made himself up some snacks and turned on the television. He sat there for a good hour or so watching a random history channel show about extinct civilizations. That was always his thing. He wasn't the tallest or strongest person, but a damn average guy. All of 5'8" and 150lbs of him. He was known for his smarts anyways. They guy that knew something about everything. His mom on the other hand was the opposite. She was the MILF of the neighborhood and his friends let him know it. She was one of the 5'4" 115lb cuties with a toned body from running and doing yoga all the time. Her wavy blond hair only enhanced her beauty.

After the show was over, Rob started to clean his mess in order to keep his surprise. He vacuumed up quickly because even he knew sandwiches can get a little messy. He wiped off the table and cleaned the plate before drying it and putting it back in the cupboard. As he did this, something caught his eye. He noticed the basement door was cracked. He only saw it because it was never open. His mom had this fear of him either falling down the stairs, or making it down and messing with stuff from her company.

As Rob was about to push the door closed, his brain stopped him. He'd never actually explored his basement before. He's seen a small portion of it having to get wine or something else for his mom from the pantry, but nothing else. He normally would have crept down the stairs, but being the only one home he went full-steam-ahead. When he got down there he saw his mom had added another door. It too was cracked open so he just let himself in. He couldn't believe his eyes. Everywhere he looked there were machines on tables and plans on the walls and manuals next to everything.

In the corner was a warning sign on the side of a machine. Since it was the only one with a warning attached, Rob was naturally drawn to it. When he looked at it, there didn't seem to be a whole lot to it. It seemed to mostly an internal machine, having all it's working stuff on the inside. There was a little control panel on the side however. Rob opened it up and inside were several nobs. None of them had markings, so next thing he did was look to the manual sitting nearby to see what they were.

On the cover page of the manual said "Experimental Shrinking Machine: Phase 2". Upon seeing that, Rob looked closer at the warning label to see that it said "Currently Not Reversible". That's what Phase 2 must mean, trying something different. After skimming through to find directions, Rob found the correct page he was looking for. The left nob had the time duration for it to take effect. The right nob had a shrink-to height. 
Often on the history channel, they had animals of sorts too. He always found ants to be fascinating, so he set the height down to the minimum, 1/8th of an inch. He wanted to see things from their perspective for a bit. He also set the timer to 3minutes. He didn't want to shrink instantly and be stuck there. This way he had 3minutes to change it back if he wanted. In his excitement over seeing the machine, he never once took in actual thought about the non-reversible warning. He read it, but didn't acknowledge it.

He pushed the start button and stood in front of it. The machine warmed up and shot a small laser to his chest. After a second or two, it shut off. This made Rob believe it wasn't working still. All he felt was a slight dizziness like he'd just gotten off a roller coaster. Just then he heard a car pulling in the driveway and knew he had lost track of time. He started sprinting upstairs, making sure everything was in the same place as before. As he got to the top of the basement stairs he heard the car door shut.

He knew he was going to cut it close, being naked and all. That's be too much of a surprise for her. As he got to the normal stairs, he heard another car door shut. She must have put a bag or something in the back. He sprinted up the stairs to get to his room and get changed in time. Just as he got to the top, he felt as though something punched him in the back. He blacked out for a second and before he knew it, he had no idea where he was. A quick look at his surroundings made it clear. The shrinking machine had kicked in. In his fear of being caught naked in the basement, he forgot about the laser. He knew he was in trouble being upstairs. In reality, he had no idea just how much trouble he was in for.

That's when he heard the lock switch over and saw his mom take a deafening step into the house...

The First Encounter by lexy88

From the top of the stairs and through the beige carpet fibers, Rob saw his mom's figure enter from behind the door. Her steps echoed ever so slightly as she stepped onto the wooden floor that cover the entrance and main floor hallways. The keys jingled as she took them out and swung the door door shut. She must have had a presentation today as she was wearing her form-fitting black suit. She typically wore a simple white-collared shirt underneath and today was no different. Going lower she had on her black knee-length skirt with small slits at the bottom on the sides. Going lower were her favorite (and lucky) size 7 black pumps from Gucci she got as a gift. Too bad that the pumps weren't lucky for Rob.

First thing she did was take off the pumps right there at the door with a heavy sigh. Must have been quite a day for her. Normally she wouldn't take them off right away as she loves heels. Rob was still in a complete state of shock at what was exactly going on, but he still managed to let out one little shout to his mom. He realized it was a long shot to begin with but when she didn't even have a reaction to his voice, he knew things would only get worse.

Linda set her pumps down as she took them off and then proceeded to pick them back up to carry them away. Her footfalls were softer and easier than when she had the heels on. Her bedroom was upstairs as well and Rob hadn't thought about that. He watched as her form and eyes shifted to the stairs in front of her and began to walk. He watched as her foot step onto the carpeted stairs landed with ease. Rob's eyes widened in horror as he realized what was happening. One quick step after another his mom climbed the stairs. He screamed the best he could but it was no use as she couldn't hear a thing. 

Her eyes came level with where is was but passed over his tiny form. She kept climbing and had no idea of the terror she was creating right in front of her to her son. Finally it was too late for Rob to do anything and he just fell back and watched as his Mom got closer tot he top. The steps got heavier and her form got bigger the more she moved towards him. His heart raced and dropped as he freaked out. He did luck out this time though as the foot he was in line with landed on the step before the top. He got an up-close view as her massive right barefoot landed to his left. Her left foot swung over top of him and he could see all the wrinkles, veins, little bits of dust/dirt, and the indent marks from her pumps on her skin as it passed over. He also caught a glimpse of her seafoam-green polish on those soft, round toes.

He took a long, deep breathe as he watched his mom casually walk away and down the hall to her room. He was still scared of the situation but was glad that that instant was over with. He could hear her fumbling around in the room just two doors down. He sat and thought of what to do while she was occupied with herself. He then heard her turn on the shower faucet in her private bathroom. She takes long showers after days like she must have had. So he knew he had time to get to her bedroom and hopefully think of a way to get her attention. He made it 1/4 of the way before he even heard her pull the curtain and get in. 

It was tiring to weed through the fibers but he was in good enough shape that he could make the distance without stopping and only being a little winded and needing just a short break. He was passed halfway when he first heard the thundering bloops of water going through her hair and being pulled out, landing in the tub all at once. This was good because she liked to just stand there for a bit and let the water relax her. Eventually her could tell she was finally cleaning herself and he was nearly there. Another 5minutes and he finally got to the open door. She was still showering so now he could rest while thinking of what to do next.

While sitting down and panting slightly, Rob heard his Mom turn off the shower. One step out of the tub was followed by another...

Foot Folly by lexy88

Rob could hear his Mom moving around behind the door. No idea what she was doing as what women do in a bathroom is always a mystery anyway. Once he caught his breathe he began to once again jog through the carpet fibers that were just about the same height as he himself currently was. He wanted to get near the bed. He had never been in this situation before so couldn't really think of a plan that would work. Rob basically had to think on the fly and constantly hope for the best. He figured he had enough time to make it to the bed but he was slightly off.

Being 3/4 of the way to the post, he heard the loud slap of a foot against linoleum floor. Just as he turned his head to the left he saw a shadow overtake the crack at the bottom of the door. In an instant the door swung open. At his size he could barely comprehend how such massive things could move as fast as they did. This included his own mom. There she stood with a towel wrapped around her body and another on top of her head to cover her hair. You could tell she was still slightly moist but for the most part had dried off.

Then her gigantic form began to move. One huge foot in front of the other. It didn't take Rob very long to realize that his luck wasn't good again. He was right in the her path. No point in truly yelling this time as he knew what happened the first time she was near by. He let out a squeak and started sprinting. 3 muffled thuds later he saw a shadow cover his area. Linda's vision was on her dresser in front of her on the other side of the room. Her beautiful yet destructive right foot lifted off the ground and was headed toward her son. He chose the right time to sprint though because her heel came crashing down a number of meters behind him. Had he continued at his original pace, that is exactly where he would have been. Crushed into oblivion without a notice. He watched her continue on as he ran to the bed post. She made it to the dresser just about the same time he made it to the post. He sat down against it to once again catch his breath. Hopefully he would have more time to rest before needing to move again.

As he sat back he watched his Mom move about between the dresser and her closet. Looking through drawers and at different outfits. It might have been a stressful day, but it was only early-mid afternoon. There was a lot of day left and Linda was never one to throw on sweats that early. She may relax but until the sun goes down she's wearing some sort of typical outfit. Then Rob saw something that he could neither look away from but that's also all he wanted to do at the same time. His Mom dropped her towel, exposing her entire backside to him. This didn't bother him much; That is until she turned around with her articles of clothing in hand.

There stood an impressively giant woman, bare-ass naked, who just happened to be his own Mother. At his size it didn't seem to bother him. A naked body of that size overtook his urge to fight the fact that it was his Mom. She carried her clothes to the bed at her waist. This has her breasts and bottom area both unknowingly exposed to her son. Those boobs of hers were easily the size of houses to Rob and the jiggled beyond comprehension with each step she took. At least she was up to date on the trend for keeping her nether-region.

Her feet came to a stop next to each other and she turned around. A waft of lilacs came over Rob. He always loved it when girls spent extra money on good-smelling items in the shower. Rob's neck strained as he looked up to his Mom standing there in the nude, humming a soft melody to herself as she looked over the outfit she picked out. She then turned around and sat on the bed. Rob felt a light breeze come from under the covers and heard a small creek from the bed taking her weight. Linda scrunched her toes a little as the shuffled forward. Rob let out a quick "MOM!" but it did nothing to help him.

One leg went up quick then landed back on the ground, much closer to where Rob was currently standing. That same amazing smell came over him when this happened. Her other leg shot up and shot right back down as well. She hopped up to pull on her underwear all the way. A fast glance gave him the knowledge that she was throwing on a pink and white thong with little red hearts all over them. 

Without thinking, Rob decided to take the next shot at getting noticed. He leaned back before sprinting toward his Mom's humongous foot. As he got closer he could see the random parts of her foot that were still pruned up from being in the shower. A few seconds of striding out and Rob put a shoulder into his Mom's foot. The skin gave in slightly before knocking him flat on his back. It was soft yet a solid foundation. Looking up from his position he saw his Mom lift up her hand and cough lightly.

As he lay there he saw her reach over to where her clothes were and pick up her bra. She put that on pretty fast. Second nature to a woman of her age. She's been putting them on for years upon years. Her 38C boobs were soon covered but still very much visible. They were simply contained and supported now which made them actually look bigger than before. As Rob was distracted by their pure beauty, he failed to notice his Mom grab her capri jean pants. This time she lifted the left leg first to put them on. Then followed the right leg. Being that close made it seem to move faster. Before he could even realize what was happening, the side of his Mom's foot came crashing down on his lower body.

The part that came down was halfway from either end. Opposite of the arch to be precise. It wasn't unexplainable pain, but it certainly wasn't a pinch. It was painful that's for sure. Rob began groaning in agony. He glanced up a few times only to see his Mom continuing to be totally unaware of his presence let alone under her foot. The humming got louder for a moment as she pulled on her form-fitting shirt. It was a nice material and yellow in color with a mild vertical line design. She liked those best because they made her look thinner from afar.

Linda's foot slid back as she went to stand up. Rob got a full breath in before it was cut off just as quick. His Mom's toe came down on his torso now. It was the curve of her pinky toe this time. The way it landed and giving in under her height of standing up squeezed her son between it in the little arch that the toes create. He got slightly lucky as she didn't immediately begin to walk. She pivoted on her left foot and picked up the right. Rob's vision became blurry as he was swung in a different direction with her soft foot. Just as fast as it started it halted. The stopping actually hurt because of the sudden deceleration. 

Rob saw his Mom looking down in the general area that he was at. He could tell that she wasn't looking at him though. She was looking passed him. He pushed on her toe with both arms in order to try looking behind him to see what has happening exactly. That's when he saw a pair of bright-red flats underneath where he was. They must have been somewhat new because he doesn't recall ever seeing his Mom wearing bright red ones around. Flats were her favorite casual shoes to wear around the house if she chose to wear them at all. He could see they weren't too new though due to the minor imprint from her feet.

He continued to feel weightlessness as he was being dropped toward the shoe. He tried to pry himself from his Mom's toe before reaching it but it was no use. He was stuck in there good. He peered into the toe-section of the shoe and it was nearly pitch-dark in there. The smell he got a whiff of was nowhere near as pleasant as her foot currently was. It smelled of sweat, dirt, and wear in general. This was not the place he wanted to be. Just as Linda began to put her foot in the flat, her toes expanded. Her son was dropped but due to the momentum she had going, he rolled upon hitting the sole. Not a slow one either, it was a roll as if he had been dropped from 10feet at 25mph. It hurt. Bad.

Rob hit the end of the flat with the back of his head. He got an instant headache and was dazed for a brief moment. When he looked up he saw his Mom's massive toes with that seafoam-green nail polish coming at him full force. He managed to stand up before her BIG toe slammed into him. The nail hit him in the face and he felt his nose instantly start to bleed. Never in his life had he thought he would get a nosebleed by his Mom's toenail. With his left arm pinned he felt his face just to make sure. Sure enough he could feel liquid on his hand after wiping it. He tried to maneuver away but her big toe had him pinned good against the end of the shoe.

He couldn't see them but he could hear her other toes scrunch and wiggle into position. It didn't affect him but he could feel his Mom pivot slightly on the ball of her foot. She must have put on her other flat now. Rob was only in his Mom's shoe for a few seconds but the heat and smell was already something he had never experienced before in his life. It was getting real hot and real quick. This trapped the smell of a worn shoe and shower which don't mix well. 

Linda walked over to the full-length mirror on her closet door to double-check her outfit. Little did she know of the hell she was putting her own son through right beneath her. Just like him she never in a million years would have thought of the situation unfolding. She knew she had the machine but she never thought she could truly get it to work. Was more of a time-filler. But she took up the job as it was easy money that wouldn't end for some time. She felt a miniscule tickle on one of her toes as she looked herself over, but didn't think anything of it. She was too busy enjoying looking good with a smile as big as she was to Rob.

Rob was thrown up and then down fast and hard. He could tell she was walking. The toe kept him in place for the most part but he did shift slightly. This really hurt due to the pressure. Each step came with a large vibration and thud. It stopped after a few and then he was being tossed side to side. He had no idea what she was doing up there. He actually puked once from the tossing and turning. She obviously didn't notice and she continued doing what she was.

After looking herself over, Linda decided it was time for a snack. She proceeded out her door and to the stairs. Rob continued to be thrown around without actually moving. Thundering echo after thundering echo. His back began to get jarred as he could feel her taking steps down the stairs. Each one got worse and hurt him more. Things just seemed to build on one another. He quickly regretted his choice to get near her feet in her bedroom. Linda continued to hum and smile, the complete opposite of what she would be doing if she knew the terror she was putting her son through with her foot in her shoe. She got to the main floor and turned around the railing. A few steps later and she was in the kitchen.

Rob wasn't paying attention to anything other than trying to survive his current situation. He had no idea where his Mom was taking him and what would come next...

Kitchen Klutz by lexy88

Up and down, Up and down, Forward and Up then back Down. This was all Rob could feel as he was constantly lifted and dropped by the insanely large toe in front of him. His Mom's nail that was keeping him in place was also starting to dig into his skin. He could feel what was becoming something like road-rash all over his torso. From the nail in front of him and the shoe's wall behind him. It didn't help that with each step being taken he could feel the heat rising and the smell thickening inside his Mom's flat. What was painful and disgusting chaos to Rob was just a casual change of scenery in the house for Linda.

Linda got to the kitchen and stopped in just passed the door frame but not quite to the fridge itself. She began to look around and think of what she wanted to eat this afternoon. While doing this she absent-mindedly began to tap her foot slightly. Rob thought that he had caught a break but almost as soon as the movement started, a similar one began. A couple of "taps" later and Rob's back was shot. The slamming motion jarred his back that it hurt to not be perfectly straight up and down. Any imperfection in his posture made him wince in agony. 

Linda then decided just to make a simple sandwich. She opened the fridge to get some turkey, lettuce, cheese, and ranch. Two steps from there she was at the counter. Reaching up to a cabinet to open it she got her bread. As she was putting together her sandwich, she started playing with her flats a little without even thinking about it. She started be sliding her heel out before slamming it back in. She did this a number of times.

From Rob's perspective, each time his Mom would do something unknowingly, it would be worse than the motion before. First it was stepping on him, then sliding her nail into him, then walking, then tapping, and now this. He thought he had an opportunity to be free for a moment when he felt the pressure lift from him. As his Mom's perfectly-kept foot slid back he could see the details from the light being let in. He took a breath before suddenly being thrown back against the wall of the shoe. This knocked the wind out of him, cracked a few ribs, and more than anything scared the hell out of him. This happened 4 or 5 times before Linda stopped. She actually had felt her son but had no idea it was him nor what it was and continued on as normal.

Then Rob saw her foot slide completely out of the shoe. It lifted over and then pointed downward before he heard loud popping and cracking. She was no doubt putting her foot on the ground in the pointe-position and pushing down to crack the foot knuckles and joints. The foot then stayed there. Rob figured this was best a time as any to make some sort of break for it. He stumbled through the flat rather quickly. It was a mixture of awkward shuffling and crawling. He got toward the heel section and too a look up. His Mom was huge.

He let out one painful scream just for the sake of hope; but once again no response on her part. He could up her bend leg and to her shoulder. Her head and face were not visible to him. That's when the next trouble started. Rob saw his Mom's foot lift back up into the air. It didn't level out this time though. It remained pointed straight down. It shifted over above the flat. It then began to lower. Rob's reaction was to fall backward onto his rear. The toe was headed for him once again. 

In pure natural instinct, Rob put his hands and legs up in an attempt to brace for the impact. This would be his biggest downfall yet. As his legs went up, the toe came down. And it came down in a weird place. The seafoam-green nail went right above his legs. This shot them up under the nail and almost in a suction fashion, pulled his body along. This caused the nail to miss his body and head by mere inches as it slammed into the sole of the shoe. Linda tapped that toe a few times from that position. In order for Rob not to be killed he had to purposefully push himself down. He couldn't fully fit under her nail, so he had to crank his neck to the side to avoid being crushed.

Linda then placed her foot flat on the kitchen floor next to her flat. She was finished with her sandwich and it was time for her to actually enjoy it. Her son wasn't enjoying his time though. As the foot finally lay in rest, Rob tried to get himself out. There was one problem though, he couldn't get out! When her foot came down, it pushed the nail flat against the skin. This pinched Rob in place. Legs, body, arms. All he had was his head that was just barely popping out from under the nail. He could see his Mom standing there. Her face still wasn't visible but he could see just how big those boobs were.

She then took her foot out of the other flat and kicked them aside. She began to walk toward the living room. The motion made Rob sick but as least it didn't hurt as bad this time. He couldn't make it out clearly, but when her foot swung forward for a step he could see where her face was. All he could tell was that it was facing forward with focus probably on the couch and no recognition of his existence. The steps thundered and slapped with an echo in the kitchen but once she got to the living room it was muffled down as that was carpeted too.

Linda plopped down on the couch with sandwich and plate in hand. She leaned back and put her feet up on the ottoman to finally relax for a bit. Rob now came to rest as his Mom crossed one leg over the other, propping one foot higher than the other on the furniture piece. He screamed once but to no avail. Just like before. But it is always worth a shot in his situation.

Linda started to chow down; all without the slightest clue that her son was right in front of her and stuck under her toenail...

Finale by lexy88

As Linda settled herself into place in order for her light lunch, she had no idea that you were sitting there in plain site. You tried to think of why you weren't being noticed by her. You knew, but you just wanted to find a reason as to why this was happening to you. You were far too small to be noticed, and due to your size your screams weren't being heard. She had somewhat felt you once while in her bedroom, but it was so mild that she assumed it to be nothing.

You attempted to wiggle as much as you could. Alternating between trying to get out and screaming to your mom as she relaxed and ate her sandwich. Nothing was working and your current situation wasn't helping things. Linda continued to eat, gazing around randomly at things and thinking of nothing in particular. Her eyes would pass over Rob from time to time but his small frame did not stick out. She had actually made eye contact with him but didn't realize it.

About midway through her sandwich, you noticed your mom's eyes lock on you. Well, they locked on her feet and toes. She continues to chew and stare and them in a blank sense. You yelled at her to notice you specifically, but just like all of your other attempts, there was nothing. Then suddenly one eyebrow raised higher than the other. She put the other half of her sandwich back on the plate and extended her free hand to her feet. Her hand got bigger and bigger until it began to run along the top of all of her toes, one by one. Her finger tip ran over your head in a very rough and strong manner. It actually scraped your temple and created a laceration.

Linda then did something that you were not expecting. She leaned forward and set the plate down on the table next to her feet. She scootched them back slightly and sat up in a more straight manner. She then leaned to the right (your left) and opened up a drawer in the stand next to the couch. As soon as she did this your eyes widened and your heart started to race far faster than ever before in your life. You knew exactly what was coming.

Your mom reached into the drawer and rummaged around for a few moments before pulling her hand out with object in tow. The object was one thing you had never thought of and didn't expect to happen, toenail clippers. You instantly began to struggle as you knew what was now coming. Your mom lifted the foot you were on off of the other and placed them side by side. She began on the other foot and started to clip her toenails from the outside in. You had always noticed this but never thought it would affect your life.

She started from the little toe and gradually worked her way up to the big toe. With each snip the sound got louder and louder. You were doing all you could to free yourself from under your mom's toenail, but nothing was working. Your panicked screams were still not being heard as your mother was doing something as simple as clipping her toenails. The clipper got right next to you as it went down the toes and was on the big toe of the opposite foot. You actually felt yourself begin to cry.

Linda then switched her focus to her other foot, the one that you were on. You watched as her massive hand swept over you and went to the little toe. You kept screaming and moving trying to away or noticed, but nothing was working in your favor. Toe by toe, she was getting closer and closer to you, no idea of what she was about to do to her own son. The clipper finally got to the toe next to you and you realized that there was nothing else you could do. This was how your life was going to end.

Your mom clipped the toenail and then shifted her vision to her big toe. With sobbing eyes, you were well aware that she was completely unaware of you. Her eyes stared right at you but did not notice a thing. The clippers then came into your view and blocked you from her. They clamped down in front of you on the toenail and behind your neck. In one fell swoop, you were immediately decapitated by your own mom. The very small amount of blood from your body went unnoticed by her as she had unknowingly just taken the life of her own son.

Linda had no idea of the total torture she had put her own son through throughout the morning. And she will never know the role she played in his disappearance and demise. She threw away the toenail and his head without a thought. The rest of his body would stay under her toenail for some time until the growth finally dropped it out from there. It would then be stepped on a few times before being vacuumed up. She nor anyone else will ever know what truly transpired that day and where you disappeared to...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4372