The Adventures of PA McFalls and the First Adventure by PA McFalls, Micro Manager, Baldy, Belle
Summary:

A witch puts a curse on every child she has and when her two recent kids Dylan and Emma McFalls it's now up to them to put a stop to her and go on a quest that no one has ever returned with the help of Belle and Ferrari to help get around and assist them for their quest to reverse the curse. Plant Tiny's Dylan McFalls starring in PA McFalls‘The New Indiana Jones’ I: PA's First Adventure along with Belle, Emma McFalls, and Andy the Android.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Giant Girl, Large Lady, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Comedy, Fantasy, Musical, The Adventures of PA McFalls: the Master Adventurer ~ Series #1, Season 01, Season Premiere
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 6742 Read: 38579 Published: June 28 2014 Updated: July 16 2014
Story Notes:

The Adventures of PA McFalls Master Geocacher & Christian ‘The New Indiana Jones’ I: PA's First Adventure is my fourth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small. Enjoy.


copyright © 2014



Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)


 *Note: I write all my on my phone.


*Tip: 🎶Eye of the Tiger🎶 = Music Note (Song) and 🎼Eye of the Tiger🎶 = First Line of Song

 

1. Prologue - How did it all begin? by PA McFalls

2. Chapter I: PA McSmalls by PA McFalls

3. Chapter II: The Adventure Begins by PA McFalls

4. Chapter III: 557 Miles (896 Kilometers) to Wales, Maine by PA McFalls

5. Chapter IV: The Need for Speed by PA McFalls

6. Chapter V: The Battle of Wayne by PA McFalls

7. Chapter VI: Everyone Hates Dylan by PA McFalls

8. Chapter VII: The Legend of PA McFalls by PA McFalls

9. Chapter VIII: Escape the Prison to have a Volcanic Showdown by PA McFalls

Prologue - How did it all begin? by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

This is the begining meaning it tells you the story of my life and how I shrink.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

Prologue - How did it all begin?

My name is Dylan McFalls, but I try to get people to call me PA McFalls. Now let me tell you a story that will change the coarse of histery. A story on how I went to my birth place in Whales, Maine, defeated my wicked birth mother, went on a high speed pursuit to find the evil witch, and got the girl. I'll tell you about the high speed pursuit later in my other stories of the PA McFalls series. It all started when I was born on Thursday, Febuary 6, 1997 and ends 18 years, 7 months, and 6 days later on Saturday, September 12, 2015, but this story ends on Thursday, September 18, 2014.

Thursday, Febuary 6, 1997

I was just born and was lying in the place that stores the other kids my age. My wicked birth mother came into the room. She was 24 years old and had brown hair, brown eyes, she was wearing a black dress with black open toed heals, purple toe nails, and red finger nails. She came over and said “Shrinkius Seventeenius ” She put a spell on me that would make me shink when I turn 17.

 

 

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 1997

 

Three days later I was adopted by a 28 year old women named Peggy McFalls. She had three kids two are biological named Kowan and Brittany McFalls and the other she adopted named Star McFalls. Brittany is older than Kowan and are in elementary school. Star was born in summer 1996.

 

Saturday, September 12, 1998

 

One year later Peggy adopted another child named Emma. She was born on September 8, 1998

 

Friday, December 27, 2014

 

I was almost 17 and my mother got remarried to a man named James Moulton. I was at my dad Michael's house and was spending Christmas with him. I got a new geocaching GPS and that was before my adventure starts.

 

Thursday, Febuary 6, 2014

 

It was my 17th birthday and I woke up with a really big surprise. “What the heck happened?” I wondered. I went downstairs to ask my mother. “Happy birthday Dylan,” she said. “Okay I want to know what's going on and I want to know now,” I said. “What do you mean?” Peggy asked. “You know exactly what I mean. Look at me I'm shorter,” I said. “I knew this would happen,” Peggy said. “Knew what would happen?” I asked. “Well for starters your birth mother Amanda McEvil she put a chrse on you so you'll shrink when you turn 17,” Peggy explaned. “How can I reverse it?” I asked. “You can not,” Peggy said. “There has to be another way,” I said. “Well there is one way, but no one that got the curse and tried to get it have never returned,” Peggy said. “Get what? Return from where?” I asked. “The only way to reverse it is to find the Stone of Powers from Amanda's lair,” Peggy answered.

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 2014

 

I went to my dad's house for my birthday. We had just came back from seeing The Lego Movie I had gotten new geocaching items such as a cowboy hat, a pen, a travel bug, a lego tracking divise, and a neck thing to hold them on my neck. I put them on with my GPS and said “Call me PA McFalls.”

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: My shrinking process is complete and I am now ¾ of an inch and I'm alone in the house with my unaware giantess step mother Kara. Will I be killed? Will this be the end of PA? Find out next on PA McFalls. Stay tuned.

 


 

 

If you you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter I: PA McSmalls by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: I was cursed by my wicked birth mother Amanda McEvil and was adopted three days later. 17 years have pasted and I started to shrink and went to my dad's house for my birthday and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter my shrinking process is complete and I'm now ¾ of an inch tall. Also I'm alone in the house with my unaware giantess step mother Kara and now I must try to survive being eaten by her.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter I: PA McSmalls

 

Okay so now that you know the story of my life, let me tell you how I survived being eaten by my unaware giantess step mother Kara.

 

Sunday, Febuary 9, 2014

 

“Well Dana and I are going outside for a few minutes,” Michael said. “Okay hon it'll just be me and uh… PA,” Kara said. Michael and Dana went out the door to get some fresh air. “Oh no,” I said quietly. “What's wrong?” Kara asked. “Uh… nothing, but I uh… gotta use the bathroom,” I said. I went to the bathroom and felt another shrink spert. A few seconds later I was no bigger then ¾ of an inch tall. “Wow everything is so big,” I said in amazement, “The sink is big, the toilet is big,even the tub is big.” “Dylan you done yet?” Kara asked outside the door. “KARA!!!” I yelled in fear. I ran out from under the door and passed Kara's barefeet. “I guess not I'll just make myself a sandwitch,” Kara said. [Boom] [Boom] Kara was walking toward me. [Boom] She almost stepped on me, but luckily instead she stepped right over me. “Huh I guess that's why they call them your step mother,” I said. I went over next to her right foot. “I have an idea. If I can climb her body to her ear I might just be able to get her attenion,” I thought. I climbed her big toe and ran toward her leg. I then climbed her leg her stomach area and got up to her sholder. “Ew I hate bugs,” Kara said. She then used her hand to flick me off her shoulder, but little did she know I fell right on her sandwitch. She sat down at the table and started to take her first bite. “NO KARA DON'T EAT ME!!!!!” I yelled in fear. She put me in her mouth without even knowing what she ate. “Kara I'm… KARA STOP!!” Michael yelled. [Gulp] “What you want a bite?” Kara asked. “You have no idea what do just did do you?” Michael asked. “No I'm just eating,” Kara answered. “That's just it you ate Dylan,” Michael said.

 

Meanwhile inside Kara's body. “NOOOOOO!!!!!” I yelled as I fell down her throat. I fell into her stomach and landed in her stomach acid. “Ew where am I?” I asked. A green android as in the mascot of the phone came to me. “Come with me if you want to not die,” it said. “Who are you?” I asked. “I'm Andy,” it said. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “I'm rescuing you sir you're the one the prophacey spoke of,” Andy answered. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You know I would love to stay and play 20 questions with you, but we have get out of here,” Andy said. He grabbed me and flew me out of Kara's body. “Freedom!” I said. We flew out the window and onto the yard. “Okay now what prophacey?” I asked. “It goes something like ‘One day a talented lass and fellow a special one with face of white will make the piece of resistance found from its hiding refuge overground and with a noble army at the helm this person will thwart the magic and save the day and become the greatest, most intersting, most important person of all times.’ All this is true because it rymes,” Andy explaned. “You mean I'm the special?” I asked. “Yes,” Andy answered. He turning into a car and said “Let's roll.” “But I don't have a licence,” I said. “You don't need a licence to drive an android,” Andy said. I got in and were off,

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I get help from my friend Belle and she lets me stay at her place. Then eight months later in September Emma is alone with her best friend Ferrari. Will she crush Emma? Or will she eat her like a nut? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, or what my next adventure could be please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter II: The Adventure Begins by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: I was eaten by my unaware giantess step mother Kara. I then met Andy the Android and he said that I was the one the prophacy spoke of, so he helped me get out of the smelly, dark, and wet zone known as Kara's stomach and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter I try to get help from my friend Belle, but I gotta tell ya it won't be easy. She then lets me stay at her place. Eight months later in September Emma shrinls to ¾ of an inch tall and her best friend Ferrari is completely unaware of her presence. Now it's up to me and Belle to save her.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter II: The Adventure Begins

 

Okay so now you know how Andy comes into place, so now let me tell you how Belle, Ferrari, and Emma joins the team.

 

Monday, Febuary 10, 2014

We went to school and into my third period class. “Wait how exactly do you know I'm the special?” I asked. “I know because as I first told the prophacy I saw these visions about a 17 year old boy that was ¾ of an inch tall and the boy had a tan cowboy hat, a geocaching GPS, and many other geocaching items, but I knew his initials were DM,” Andy explaned. “Okay well we can't do this alone,” I said. “What do you mean?” Andy asked. “We're going to need help,” I answered. “Okay, but how?” Andy asked. “We are going to assemble a team,” I answered. “And who's going to join the team?” Andy asked. “We're going to need Belle, Emma, and maybe one of her friends,” I answered. “Where do we start?” Andy asked. “We start with Belle the red headed girl over there,” I answered. “Okay let me help you up,” Andy said. He grabbed onto me and flew us to Belle's table. “BELLE!!” I yelled. “Huh where's Dylan?” Belle asked. “BELLE DOWN HERE!!” I yelled. [Splash] I fell into a glass of water. “I guess he's out sick,” Belle said. Belle then took the water and drank it. [Gulp] I fell down Belle's throat. I used my arms and legs to keep me from going to her stomach. “Whoa I can hear her heart,” I said in amasement. [Cough] [Cough] Belle was choking on me and then air from her lungs came and lifted me out. I then landed on the table and Belle saw us. She picked us up and placed us in her hand. “Dylan? How did you get so tiny,” she asked. “Well it all started when I was born. My birth mother put a curse on me and yesterday I shrunk to ¾ of an inch tall,” I explaned. “So how can I help?” Belle asked. “Well I need you to come with me to Wales, Maine and defeat the witch Amanda McEvil,” I said. “When do we start?” Belle asked. “Well my reading states that a portal will open on September 12th,” Andy answered. “Well count me in,” Bdlle said. “Belle stop talking to yourself and help us clean up,” Jake said. “Oh uh… coming,” Belle said. “Oh and I'll also need a safe place to live,” I said quietly. “Okay you guys can stay with me,” Belle said quietly. “You know if you keep taking to yourself people will think your crazy,” Matt said. Belle then put us in her pocket and went to help.

Friday, September 12, 2014

It waa our senior year in high school and at my house Emma was alone in her house and was ¾ of an inch tall and the only one in the house was her best friend Ferrari. [Boom] [Boom] Ferrari was looking for Emma, but the only thing was that she was right next to her barefeet. “Emma? Where are you?” Ferrari wondered. “FERRARI!!” Emma yelled. [Boom] Ferrari almost stepped on Emma. “Whoa she nearly squished me,” Emma said. Emma climbed Ferrari's body and fell in her bowl of nuts.

Meanwhile at Belle's house Andy got a reading saying that Emma is in grave danger. “Uh oh,” Andy said. “What's wrong Andy?” Belle asked. “I've got a reading saying that Emma may be in grave danger,” Andy anssered. “Come on we have to save my sister,” I said. “Okay let me ask my mother if we can go,” Belle put Andy in her pocket and me in her ear. “Okay Dylan go deeper and go to my eardrum,” Belle said. “Got it,” I said. Belle went downstairs and went to her mother. “Mom can I go to Dylan's house?” Belle asked. “Did you get yourself a boyfriend?” Stacie Gross asked. “No me and Dylan are just friends,” Belle answered. “Anyway sure you can,” Stacie Gross said. Belle got in her car and used me as a for directions. “Okay here it is,” I said.

Inside my house Ferrari was about to eat Emma. Emma held onto a nut and Ferrari picked her up and opened her mouth. Belle came just in the nick of time. “Ferrari stop!” Belle yelled. “What is it?” Ferdari asked. “Look at that nut a little closer,” Belle said. Ferrari took the nut and put it closer to her eye. “Emma? How did you get so small?” she asked as she placed her on her hand. “I'm not entirely sure,” Emma answered. I crawled out of Belle's ear and she grabbed me. “Dylan? Okay what the heck is going on?” Ferrari asked. “Long story,” I answered. “Come on guys we have a witch to defeat,” Belle said.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We start our journey to get to Amanda's volcanic lair, but the only thing is of course she tries to stop us.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, or what my next story could be please place it in the review box below.

 

Thank you.

Chapter III: 557 Miles (896 Kilometers) to Wales, Maine by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Andy and I get Belle's help to defeat Amanda McEvil. She lets us stay at her place until we get back to normal size. Eight months later Emma had shrunk to ¾ of an inch, but then she was almost eaten by her best friend Ferrari. Belle and I came just in the nick of time and showed Ferrari what has happened to us and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter we embark on a journey to Amanda's volcanic lair a journey at which we could never return from.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter III: 557 Miles (896 Kilometers) to Wales, Maine

 

Okay so now that the team's assembled let me tell you how we start are deadly and dangerous journey that no one has ever returned.

 

Friday, September 12, 2014

 

“Okay so where is this witch?” Ferrari asked. “Amanda McEvil lives in a volcanic lair in Wales,” I answered. “Sweet England here I come,” Ferrari said. “No not Wales, England. We're going to Wales, Maine,” I said. “Awwww,” Ferrari complained. “Okay anyway were do we start? Also how do we get there?” Emma asked. “Okay we first go to York, Pennsylvania. Then we go to Wayne, Pennsylvania. Next we go to Yonkers, New York. Then we go to Hartford, Connecticut. Later we go to Worcester, Massachusetts. After that we go to Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Then we go to Portland, Maine. Finally we get to the volcanic lair of Wales, Maine,” Andy explained. “Okay I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again I wasn't listening,” I said. “Don't. He heard you,” Belle said. “Well anyway let's go!!” Ferrari said.

 

Meanwhile in the volcanic lair of Wales, Maine

 

“Oh what do we have here an army to get my Stone of Power,” Amanda said evilly. “Yes I guess we do,” Minion Bob said. “Okay Minion Bob go to them and destroy them,” Amanda commanded. “Yes my lady,” Minion Bob said. “But first you'll need to be their size,” Amanda said. Amanda shrunk him and sent him to Hanover.

 

Now back in Hanover

 

 “Okay get in the car,” Belle said. We got in, but the car wasn't working. “Well we can still go on foot,” I said. “Well easy for you to say you don't have to walk,” Belle said. “Okay then let's make it fair, we walk and Andy can protect us,” I suggested. “Okay, but just don't get stepped on or anything,” Belle said. Belle put Andy and I on I ground and Ferrari put Emma on the ground. “Nice job genius,” Emma said. “Thanks,” I said. “I was being sarcastic,” Emma said. “Come on guys try to keep up,” Belle said. “Seniors,” Emma said. “Well how would you know you and Ferrari are just sophmores,” I said. Just then a bolt of lightning came and almost hit me. “Yeah I really think we should go,” I said. “Where did that lightning bolt come from anyway,” Emma asked. [Boom] [Boom] “Hey girls!” I yelled. “Yes Dylan?” Belle asked. “Can you walk a little lighter please. You foot steps are like earthquakes to us,” I answered. “Sorry can't help it. You're just tiny and we're big, so it's not easy,” Belle said. “Well just step lightly,” I said. An hour later Minion Bob came. “Uh oh,” I said. “Freeze in the name of Amanda McEvil,” Minion Bob said. “Well fine,” I said. I then slapped him and started attacking. “Uh… girls I could use a hand here,” I said. Belle then leaned down and flicked him away. “Now where were we?” Ferrrari said. “To York!!” I said. 

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We arrive in York and Emma and I are tired of walking and are too slow, so we try to find a sweet ride. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of PA McFalls place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


*Fun Fact: There is actally 557 miles (896 kilometers) from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Wales, Maine.

 

Chapter IV: The Need for Speed by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: We started our journey, but the car didn't start, so we went on the journey with only our feet for transportation. Meanwhile in Wales, Maine Amanda McEvil sent her right hand man Minion Bob to stop us from continuing by either slowing us down or destroying us and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter Emma and I are tired of walking, so we try to get a sweet ride.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter IV: The Need for Speed

 

So now you know how we started the dangerous and deadly journey to Wales, Maine, but now let me tell you how we manage to get there faster.

 

Friday, September 12, 2014

 

“Uh… girls,” I said. “What is it?” Ferrari asked. “It's getting late maybe we should rest here for the night,” I answered. “Yeah I could use a little… zzzzzzzz,” Belle said as he fell asleep. “Yeah I think we all could us a little… zzzzzzzz,” Emma said as we all fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile in the volcanic lair of Wales, Maine

 

“Sleep well Dylan for it will be your last,” Amanda said evilly. She picked up the phone and called Minion Bob. “Minion Bob why are the still alive?” Amanda asked. “Sorry I tried, but that red headed giantess flicked me away before I got the chance,” Minion Bob answered. “Well either kill them or I'll kill you,” Amanda threatened. “Yes my lady,” Minion Bob said.

 

Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

“Good morning Belle,” I said. “Good morning Dylan,” Belle said. “Good morning Emma,” I said. “Good morning,” Emma said. “Good morning Ferrari,” I said. “Morning,” Ferraeri said. “Good morning Andy,” I said. “Top of the morning,” Andy said. “Okay you may be green and small, but you're not a leprechaun,” I said. “Sorry. I just thought is sounded good,” Andy said. “Anywho, we must proceed forward,” I said.

 

We made it to York, Pennsylvania and Emma and I were tired. “I'm tired,” I said. “Me two,” Emma said. “Me three,” Andy said. “Okay if we are going to go anywhere fast we'll need some transportation,” I said. “Okay Dylan and Andy hop on,” Belle said laying her hand on the ground. “Emma get on,” Ferrari said laying her hand on the ground. “Okay now were are we going to find a car?” Belle wondered. “Okay there's a hole leading to a tiny shop,” Ferrari said. “Okay that isn't real it has to be a trap,” I said. “Well free car,” Emma said. Belle and Ferrari put us on the ground. “Okay my readings say that this is for cowboy and cowgirls only,” Andy said. “But only Dylan has a hat,” Emma said. “Then let me give you an outfit,” Andy said. He blasted her with a ray to put a cowgirl outfit on. “Okay just walk in and act like you belong,” Emma said. “Got it. Well howdy I'm a cowboy! Bang, Bang! Bullet, Bullet! Gun, Gun! Pow, Pow!” I said. Emma pulled me out of the room. “Okay just act like a stool,” she said. “Well howdy don't sit on me!” I said. Emma then pulled me out again. “Stools don't talk. Let me show you how it's done,” she said. [Spit] [Ding] Emma spit into a metal jar. “What a lady,” one of the cowboys said. “I still think it's a trap,” I said. “It's not a trap sit down enjoy the drinks,” a boy said. “Okay something wrong here,” I said. “Maybe these are our biological siblings that tried to get the stone,” Emma said. “Quick let's get out of here,” I said. We ran to the back door when Minion Bob came. “Your friends can't help you now,” he said. “I don't have time for this,” I said. Andy blasted him with a laser and we went through the door and got a car that'll get us anywhere fast. “Stop them!” Minion Bob yelled. “Come on let's get out of here!” I said. We got back to Ferrari and Belle. “What kept you guys,” Belle asked. “Long story,” I said. “Well let's go,” Ferrari said.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: The team heads to Wayne, Pennsylvania, but it's not all fun and games. It's actually a dangerous and deadly path with fire balls and other traps along the way. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next PA McFalls story then please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter V: The Battle of Wayne by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Emma and I got tired of walking, so we went to a building with a small abandoned mouse hole that was for cowboys and cowgirls, but we found out that it's a trap for anyone who's ¾ of an inch tall which means that's one reason why no one has ever returned, but we managed to get past them to the car on the other side and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter the team heads to Wayne, Pennsylvania, but Amanda McEvil tries to send us on a race to our doom by making the path we're on into an old battle field by launching fire balls and by setting other traps like land


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

Chapter V: The Battle of Wayne

 

Okay so now that you know how Emma and I get a sweet new ride, but let me tell you about how we end up in a place similar to a Team McEvil v. Team McFalls battle field, but the real question is will we win this war?

 

Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

Meanwhile in Amanda's Volcanic Lair

“Oh continuing are we?” Amanda said evilly, “Well I got a special surprise for those brave enough to continue. Warious Areious.” She put a spell on us for where ever we go it'll be like being in another world war called World War III, but only it'll just be us in the war.

 

Now back to the action in Wayne, Pennsylvania

“Whoo!” I said with excitement, “This is awesome.” “Dylan calm down,” Belle said. “Sorry Belle, but this ride is so much fun you've really gotta try it,” I said. “I would, but I too big and that Sidecar is way too small,” Belle said. “Oh good point,” I said. “Wait Dylan I thought you said you don't have a drivers license,” Andy said. “He doesn't,” Emma said. “Then how is he driving?” Andy asked. “I'm driving because I am the leader of Team McFalls,” I answered. “Wait when did we decide to call our teamTeam McFalls?” Ferrari asked. “Yeah why NOTTeam Gross?” Belle asked. “Two reasons one because I'm the one who started this team and two because Iam the Special,” I said. “Okay can some one tell me what the special is?” Emma asked. “Okay so ‘The Special’ is the sole person chosen by destiny to stop an impending disaster that threatens, save the world from a super villain, stop corruption, etc,” Andy answered. “So ‘The Special’ is just ‘The Chosen One’ right?” Belle asked. “Precisely,” Andy answered. “So why don't you just call it ‘The Chosen One’ Andy?” Ferrari asked. “That was already taken,” Andy answered. “Well I hate to break it to you, but ‘The Special’ was also taken,” I said. “Huh? What are you talking about?” Andy asked. “Well ‘The Special’ was used in a movie that was out on Friday, February 7, 2014 called The Lego Movie,” I answered. “Oh crud,” Andy said. “I thought you were smart dude,” I said. “I feel like a stupid idiot,” Andy said. “ “LOOK OUT!!!” Belle yelled as a giant fire ball fell from the sky. “Ow. Belle it's a lot louder when you're ¾ of an inch tall then when you're right next to some one that's yelling you know,” I said. [Boom] “Wait what was that?” Emma asked. “Really it landed right in front of you,” Ferrari said. “What is that?” I asked. “I think it's a fire ball,” Belle said. “But… who… where… why… how,” I stuttered. “I have a feeling that it's from Amanda's volcanic lair,” Belle said. “It's like were in a World War III,” I said. “I think that's her point of why she sent it,” Ferrari said. “Okay so we've just got to get past the battle field I'm guessing that this is the Battle of Wayne,” I said. “But it's too dangerous for you to use that car so let us carry you,” Belle said. Bell picked us up and put us in her hair. “Wow, it's a lot nicer up here than I thought it would,” I said. “Thanks,” Belle said. “Okay anyway just walk forward and don't die,” I said. Belle was walking across the battle field and getting beat quite a few times until they were almost to the end. “Okay so this is where it is where it gets challenging,” I said. “Challenging? What do you call the stuff I've been doing?” Belle asked. “I call that a good old fashioned cake walk chump,” I answered. “Wow you really know how to motivate someone don't you,” Belle said sarcastically. “Anyway you just have to get past no mans land and I'll tell ya it won't be easy,” I said. “Who do you think you are Ares?” Belle asked. “Yes, just keep going,” I answered. “Who's Ares?” Emma asked. “He's the God of War,” I answered. Belle made it out and felt like passing out. “Okay now just like before you two just have to get passed the last part of the battle field,” I said. “Oh come on!” Belle said. “Okay let's go Ferrari,” Belle said. “Coming,” Ferrari said. Belle made it past luckily in one piece. “Man if you two got any more damaged I might have to bury you, but instead of R.I.P. standing for Rest In Peace, it'll stand for Rest In Pieces,” I said. “Shut up,” Belle said annoyed. “Okay that's over now the next place is Yonkers, New York,” I said. “Oh can we stop at the Big Apple?” Emma asked. “Maybe some other time,” I answered. “Anyway to New York!” Belle said. “Yes we're going to New York I always wanted to go to the big city,” Ferrari said. “Uh… Dylan said we're not going to New York,” Belle said. “Awwwwwww,” Ferrari complained. “Anywho to Yonkers!” Belle said again.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in Yonkers, New York, but Amanda McEvil has more tricks other than fire balls and wars up her sleeve.

 


 

If you have any idea on how I can improve or what happens in the next story of PA McFalls than place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter VI: Everyone Hates Dylan by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrived at Wayne, Pennsylvania and Amanda made a chant to make our life like a fantasy verson of World War II. Luckily we got out in one piece… well almost one piece and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter somehow everyone hates me and I figure that Amanda is behind this.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter VI: Everyone Hates Dylan

Okay so now that we got past the fantasy them Warld War II battle, now let me tell you how the Statue of Liberty comes to life with a simple chant.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

We spent the night at a park in the outskirts of Yonkers, New York, Belle was waking up and saw me making breakfast. “Rise and shine everybody,” I said. “What are you doing up?” Belle asked. “I'm a morning person,” I answered. “Wait is that a microwave?” Belle asked. “Why yes it is,” I answered. “And where did you get power?” Belle asked. “From that air cord,” I answered. “That's a power cable you stole power?” Belle asked. “Define stole,” I said. “Uh… to take stuff without permision,” Belle said. “Oh then uh… yes,” I answered. “And you're microwaving eggs with the shell,” Belle said. “Yes is there a problem?” I asked. “Uh… yeah we learned that if you microwave eggs in with the shell they will explode,”'Belle answered. “Well you learned I was looking at uh… uh… Carly,” I said nervously. “Wait you like her?” Belle asked. “Uh… sort of,” I lied. “What's with all the yelling?” Emma asked. “Well PA McStupid managed to microwave eggs with the shell on with power he stole,” Belle answered. “You idiot you know how dumb that was?” Emma asked. “Yay an argument,” Ferrari said as she started to join.

Meanwhile in Amanda's Volcanic Lair

“That's right argue, turn on each other,” Amanda said evilly. “What are you going to do to stop them?” Minion Dave asked. “Well I'm going to do a simple spell to turn the Statue of Liberty into a 305'6 real giant woman,” Amanda answered. “Do it,” Minion Dave said. “Liberty Titious,” Amanda said. a beam was fired from the volcano and hit the torch of Lady Liberty.

Now back to Yonkers, New York

“ENOUGH!!!” I yelled, “Can't you see all this fighting is tearing us apart?” “Good point, but come on it was fun,” Belle said. “Uh guys do you here that?” Emma said. “Earthquake!!” Ferrari said. “Yeah it's worse down here,” I said. Bell picked us up and placed us in her hand. “What the heck!” I said. “Must destroy Team McFalls,” Lady Liberty said. “Does the Statue of Liberty look diferent to you?” I asked. “Yeah she's a real woman who's over 300 feet tall,” Belle said. “Belle what's wrong with you?” I asked. “Forget it,” Belle said. “Ah ha there you are,” Lady Liberty said. She picked us up and ate us. “Heellllpl!!!” Belle yelled. “Where's Andy when you need him?” I asked. We landed in the stomach of a New Yorker giantess. “Huh this I've actually been in one of these before,” I said. “Well first time for us,” Emma said. “So how did you get out of her the last time?” Ferrari asked. “Well I made Belle choke and--” I said. “Not me you idiot before that,” Bell said, “Oh well Andy helped me,” I answered. “Well let's find another way out,” Emma said. “Hold on I have an idea,” I said. “What is it?” Emma asked. “I'll show you. Belle drop me,” I said. Belle dropped me into the pool of stomach acid. I swam to the bottom and to Belle's shoe. I then took off a shoelace and swam up. “Belle hurry pick me up,” I said. “Why do you need my shoelace?” Belle asked. “I'm not done yet,” I said. I jumped to the stomach wall and grabbed a part of a bone, a stick, a lion's tooth, and a vine. “What is all that stuff for anyway?” Belle asked. “Hold on,” I said as I jumped back into Belle's hand, I tied the lian's tooth and the stick together with the vine. “All that work for a knife?” Belle asked. “Yes and now I can use it to cut through the wálles of her stomach and get to her spine,” I answered, I startd to cut a hole in her stomach and stsryed to climb up to the spine. I was stabing the spine and destroyed the connection. I went back to the others in the stomach. “Just call me PA McFalls,” I said. “Good job Dylan okay let's go,” Belle said. We got out of Lady Liberty before she turned back to copper. We went over to where we were before and were glad to be alive. “Dylan you saved us,” Belle said. “Yeah so do you hate me?” I asked, “Wait what was I doing?” Belle asked. “Guys what just happened?” Emma asked. “Well I'm just thinking that Amanda put a spell on you to make you hate me,” I said. “[Yawn] Hey guys that I miss?” Andy asked. Everyone started to laugh. “What?” Andy asked. 

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls are on the road heading to Hartford, Connecticut and while we travel Andy plays some inspirational travel music called ‘Eye of the Tiger’ sang by Rocky Balboa.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things that you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs work.

Thank you.

Chapter VII: The Legend of PA McFalls by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: The girls of Team McFalls start to turn on the team leader me PA McFalls. Amanda McEvil casts a spell on the Statue of Liberty causing her to turn into a 305'6 foot woman and use her to destroy is. We were eaten by the non copper giantess woman. I did something heroic and get Belle's shoelace, a lion tooth, a vine, a stick, and a piece of a bone. I used the stick, vine, and tooth to make a knife. I used Belle's shoelace was used for a whip and the bone as a walking stick.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

Chapter 7: The Legend of PA McFalls

 

Okay so with Lady Liberty back to normal and Team McFalls defeated Amanda is now one step closer to her victory, but now let me tell you the part of my epic adventure to defeat my wicked birth mother.

 

Sunday, June 14, 2014

 

“Dylan why didn't you turn back to normal?” Belle asked. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I mean why are you still acting like PA McStupid?” Belle answered. “Andy should I tell her my secret?” I asked Andy quietly. “Go right ahead,” Andy answered me quietly. “I am a little bit stupid,” I answered Belle as she raised her hand closer to her face. “Yeah, but aren't you worried about the fact you might be killed?” Belle asked. “Beep,” I said beeping Belle's nose. “Hey guy what happened this morning anyway?” Andy asked. “Okay first I woke up and saw Dylan making eggs in the microwave with the shell on,” Belle explained. “Then I think Amanda turned the Statue of Liberty into a real giantess woman,” Emma explained. “Next Lady Liberty ate all four of us and thought we were a goner,” Ferrari explained. “I then thought of an idea to grab Belle's shoelace, a piece of a bone, a tooth of a lion, a vine, and a stick. I used the tooth, vine, and stick to make a knife,” I explained. “Wait… wait. What abou the bone and shoelace?” Andy asked. “Yeah what I want to know why you took my shoelace in the first place,” Belle said. “Pe ople let I'll answer yany questions at the end of the story,” I said. “Actually I'm an android,” Andy corrected. “Right android anyway I busted her spinal column and escaped with the others,” I explained. “And finally Lady Liberty fell and died, but luckily that broke the spell causing her to turn back into copper,” Belle explained. “Okay got it,” Andy responded.

 

8 ½ hours later

 

“I'm tired and my feet hurt,” Belle said. “Yeah I'm exhausted too,” Ferrari said. “Okay let's rest here for the night,” I said. “Yes I need to take my shoes off,” Belle said in excitement. Belle went to a tree and took off her shoes and socks and sat down and fell asleep. “Aw she's so pretty when she's asleep,” I said in a sad tone. “Oh I think I know what he has the L word,” Emma said. “Oh leprosy,” Andy said. “No four letters starts with L and E,” Emma said. “Ah lice,” Andy said. “No love,” Emma corrected. “Oh that makes sense,” Andy said. “Okay you may be an android, but you're an idiot,” Emma said. “Anyway let's go to sleep,” Andy said. “Hey Dylan why don't you go sleep on Belle's leg,” Emma suggested. “Yes! I mean yes I'll do that,” I said. I climbed up the heel of Belle's foot. Then up the middle part of the sole of her foot. Then I climbed up and went between her big and second toe then I slid down
the top of her foot to her leg and fell asleep.

 

Monday, September 15, 2014

We woke up and were in Stamford, Connecticut. “Okay if we're going to go anywhere fast we're gonna need some speed,” I said. “Look Belle a bicycle for two,” Ferrari said. The two owners walked out of Wal Mart where the bike was parked in front of and Belle ran over to them. “Hey I'll give you $10 if you give us your bike,” Belle said. They agreed and gave her the bike and she gave them the $10. “Hey what about us?” I asked. “Oh I almost forgot here's your sidecar,” Belle said as she placed it on the ground. We then got on then hit the road. “Okay activating inspiring travel music now,” Andy said turning on his radio.

🎼Rising up, back on the street🎶

🎶Did my time, took my changes🎶

🎶Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet🎶

🎶Just a man and his will to survive🎶

🎶So many times it happens too fast🎶

🎶You trade your passion for glory🎶

🎶Don't lose your grip on the on the dreams of the past🎶

🎶You must fight to keep them alive🎶

🎶It's the eye of the tiger🎶

🎶It's the thrill of the fight🎶

🎶Rising up to the challenge of our rival🎶

🎶And the last known survivor🎶

 

“Why don't you just retire with an actual tire,” Minion Bob said pushing a tire on the street. “Look out!” Emma yelled. “Dylan it's coming right for you,” Andy said.

🎶He's watching us all with the eyyyyyyyee of the tiger🎶

Andy radio played as I jumped through the center of the tire. “My name is PA McFalls,” I said as I was airborne.

🎶Face to face, out in the heat🎶

🎶Hanging tough, staying hungry🎶

🎶They stack the odds still we take to the street🎶

🎶For the kill with the skill to survive🎶

🎶It's the eye of the tiger🎶

🎶It's the thrill of the fight🎶

🎶Rising up to the challenge of our rival🎶

🎶And the last known survivor🎶

🎶Stalks his pray his night🎶

🎶He's watching us with the eyyyyyyyee of the tiger🎶

🎶Rising up, straight to the top🎶

🎶Had the guts, got the glory🎶

🎶Went the distance, now I'm not going to stop🎶

🎶Just a man and his will to survive🎶

🎶It's the eye of the tiger🎶

🎶It's the thrill of the fight🎶

🎶Rising up to the challenge of our rival🎶

🎶And the last known survivor🎶

🎶Stalks his pray in the night🎶

🎶He's watching us with the eyyyyyyyee of the tiger🎶

🎶The eye of the tiger🎶

🎶The eye of the tiger🎶

🎶The eye of the tiger🎶

🎶The eye of the tiger🎶

“So that's what you need Dyl… I mean PA,” Andy said. “A tiger sweet,” I said. “No the eye of the tiger,” Andy corrected. “Now next stop Hartford!!” Belle said.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls Arrives in Hartford, Connecticut and  get captured by Minion Dave then placed into a prison in Portmouth, New Hampshire. Will we escape and defeat Amanda before it's too late? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 thing that I need to work on, but lay off of the hatred please.

Thank you.

Chapter VIII: Escape the Prison to have a Volcanic Showdown by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: We took a rest in another park and Emma was starting to know that I had feelings for Belle. In the morning we were in Stamford, Connecticut and found a bicycle built for two. Ferrari and Belle rode the bike while Emma, Andy, and I rode our sidecar and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter we arrive in Hartford, Connecticut and get captured by Minion Dave. We then get put into a prison in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. We escape the prison and travel to the volcano to have the final battle. The question is will we win?


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

:Chapter 8: Escape the Prison to have a Volcanic Showdown

 

Okay so now that we travel the road and I got people calling me PA, now let me tell you the part of the adventure when we get captured and into a prison.

 

Monday, September 15, 2014

 

Team McFalls arrives in Hartford, Connecticut. “So why can't we have a tiger?” I asked. “Because he will rip you like went toilet paper,” Belle answered. “Look guys,” Andy said. “Whoa we're in Hartford,” I said. “Uh… I don't think he's talking about the town PA,” Belle said. “Then what is he talking about?” I asked. “FREEZE!!!” Minion Dave yelled. “Oh poop,” I said. Minion Dave uses a gas to make us fall asleep. “Sleep well Team McFalls when you wake up you won't have enough time to get to Amanda's Volcanic Lair in Wales, Maine,” Minion Dave said.

 

Thursday, September 18, 2014

 

“Uh… what happened?” I asked while I was waking up. “I think one of Amanda's minions made us fall asleep,” Emma responded. “Well how do we get out of here?” Ferrari asked. “You don't,” a voice of a young man said in the next room. “Who said that?” Belle said. “I did the name's Dillion McBro,” the voice said. “Hi I'm PA and that Belle, Ferrari, and my sister Emma,” I said. “What are you doing here anyway?” Emma asked. “Oh I'm your biological brother,” Dillion said. “So you have the curse?” Belle asked. “Yes and I tried to get the Stone of Power, but I was captured and put in this prison,” Dillon answered. “So where are we?” Ferrari asked. “You're in a prison in a mountain called Mount Evil,” Dillon answered. “Maybe we can help each other. How about you and us against the witch huh?” I asked. “Sure,” Dillion answered. “Okay, but first we'll have to get out of here,” Belle said. “Quiet! You will never escape this prison is escape proof. Oh and Dylan I know you're never get out, but you are a warlock,” Minion Bob said. Minion Bob walked away and accidentally dropped the key. “Escape proof huh,” Belle said as she grabbed the key and unlocked the door. “Okay, let's get out of here,” Dillion said. Belle picked the four of us up and placed us in her hand. “Quick run out of here,” I said. Belle ran as fast as she could, but ran into Minion Bob. “How did you idiots escape?” he said. “You dropped the key,” I answered. “Stupid, stupid, stupid,” Minion Bob said slapping himself. “Anyway you're never getting out,” Minion Dave said as he walked over. “I'm warning you stay away,” I said while my hands were lighting up with a blue fire. “What are you going to do about it tiny teen,” Minion Bob taunted. “Uh… Bob I don't think you should taunt him,” Minion Dave suggested. “What's he going to do about it he's too tiny,” Minion Bob said while taunting. “Look at his hands,” Minion Dave said. “I warned you,” I said firing the blue fire out of my hands. “Oh no,” Minion Bob said. I hit them both and we escaped the prison.

 

We arrived in Wales and started the search. “Okay, now where can we find a volcono?” I asked. “Really PA,” Emma said. “What?” I said. “The volcono is right behind that building,” Dillon said. We walked in the cave of the volcano and saw Amanda. “Okay end of the line!” I said. “Oh really it was just getting fun,” Amanda said sarcastically. I used a fire cannon and literally fired her. “Ow. Why you little,” Amanda said angerly. “Yeah that just happened,” I said. “Grip grap greep nifree araz jeek acop sheree yert yerak ias iam niff,” Amanda chanted growing herself to 36¾ foot tall. “Oh my G O S H,” I said. “Now I'm going to destroy you,” Amanda said. “What do we do now?” Dillon asked. Amanda flicked me and I hit the wall. “I'm okay,” I said. “What are we going to do?” Ferrari asked. I grabbed my walking stick and shoelace then got up. “What are you going to do Dylan?” Amanda taunted. “I am PA McFalls!!” I said jumping up and blased her with a giant fire ball. She shrunk back down to normal and escaped. “I will get my revenge!” Amanda said as she zapped herself out of the lair. “The stone,” Emma said. Belle put the stone on the ground and I activated it. “Wait why didn't it work?” Emma asked. “I was told that the stone can only give you 365 days of time until the curse becomes permanent,” Andy said. “Okay oh and Belle if you're not busy would you like to go out?” I said. “You mean a date? What about Carly?” Belle asked. “Yeah that was a lie,” I answered. “Sure I would love that,” Belle said. She picked me up and kissed me. “Wow my first kiss,” I said. “Dylan do you think you could zap us to Belle's house?” Emma asked. I zapped us home and was getting ready for our next adventure.

 

And the Geocaching Journey begins!

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the sequel,” I said. “That's right and I'll be waiting,” Amanda said evilly.

End Notes:

Well hope you enjoyed this story and PA will see you in the sequel.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you like and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4352