Scripts for Clips by newschool2626
Summary:

I've started writing scripts for clips4sale sites. Inside you can read those scripts, find out where you can get the clips, and the differences between the clips and my script.


Categories: Butt, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10153 Read: 52461 Published: May 09 2014 Updated: February 18 2022

1. New Year Resolution by newschool2626

2. A Deal With the Devil by newschool2626

3. Stuck Between My Cheeks by newschool2626

4. New Boyfriend by newschool2626

5. Bad For Teacher by newschool2626

6. New BF remake by newschool2626

7. He Went Up My Butt by newschool2626

8. Permission To Shrink My Step Bro by newschool2626

New Year Resolution by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

Hi, I'm Newschool2626. Many of you know me from my stories like Change Happens or Freshman Giantess. Others know me from my collages. If you don't I highly recommend reading my other stories on this site or finding my pics on tumblr.

At the beginning of 2013, a clip was made based on a script I wrote. When the third one was released, I decided to create this "story" so you can guys not only see the scripts, but also find out who made the clip and even get my opinion on it.

 

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Can be bought at: http://clips4sale.com/the-queendom

Release Date: 1/27/13

If you're interested in buying the clip, I would recommend not reading the story unless spoilers don't bother you. The review at the bottom is pretty spoiler free though and a synopsis is on the site with the clip.

 

SCRIPT

It's a brand new year, and Alexis still hasn't come up with her new year's resolution. She talking to you about what she thinks it should be, and considering all the assholes she dated last year, it seems like she should just give up on men. She realizes it would be really hard though and wishes there was some sort of a sign, or some way to make it easier. She notices something is wrong with you and asks if you’re okay.

A moment later, she sees your shrunken body on the couch right next to her, and freaks out “Oh my god! This is it! This is my sign! Why else would you suddenly shrink down when I was talking about swearing off all men?.... But what do I do with you now?” She picks up your tiny body and dangles it above her cleavage “Maybe I 'm suppose to put you between my boobs. That way when I have a moment of weakness, I can just look down and be reminded that I’m not supposed to date any guy.” She puts you between her boobs, but then says "Well that's clearly not going to work. You could easily fall out of there.”

Alexis thinks for a moment, “Maybe I'm supposed to put you in the front of my panties?” She dangles him above her panties, “I bet you would like it in there wouldn't you? All guys ever think about is pussy, so I can't really see you complaining.... But I feel like I would just be turned on all the time, and how the hell am I suppose to stay away from guys when I'm always horny? I just don't know what to do with you. Where am I suppose to put you to symbolize guys are completely behind me?" She then realizes what she just said and gives a look like she's stupid "That's it! Behind me! That's where you suppose to go! Behind me with my behind!”

Alexis stands up and we focus on her butt as she holds the one inch guy behind it “It's the obvious choice! I'm basically telling the entire male race they can kiss my ass, so it makes sense to put you in a position where you can do that all day long! It's perfect. My ass has a very sexy quality to it that guys are attracted to, but at the same time, can be something you don't want to get too close to, especially when it's this enormous. So, I'll just keep you in the back of my panties and-” Alexis starts to open the back of her pants, but remembers something “Oh, wait. I'm wearing a thong. If I put you in there, you're going to be, like, right up against my asshole... which makes sense since every guy I dated last year was an asshole! That's it! You're totally supposed to be against my asshole since all guys are assholes!”

She pulls down her pants “Wow, this year is really going to suck for you. I don't envy any guy who's ever had to smell by butthole, and you're going to have to put up with it for an entire year, maybe even the rest of your life. My butt could potentially be the only thing you ever smell from this point on. Now I feel kind of guilty... but ya know what? I shouldn't. This is what fate wanted. All the signs point to you living between these cheeks." She spreads them momentarily and let's them go, “And it's for a good cause. You'll be my constant reminder to not date guys, and you'll be really hard to forget about while you're lodged against my sensitive hole. At least, I don't think I’ll be able to. Here, let's try it out."

She puts the tiny once inch guy into her thong and wedges it deep into her crack. She starts playing with her butt (jiggling her cheeks, pressing the thong deeper in her crack, etc) and goes on to talk about how he must not like it since he's squirming so much, how she likes the tickling sensation, how bad it must smell at his size and because of how close he is to her hole, how naughty and powerful she feels. After a few minutes of that, she finally puts her pants back on and talks about how often he's going to be in there and that he better get used to it.

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

She starts out in a stripper underwear/bikini….

She doesn’t freak out in the beginning or act surprised that her friend has shrunken.

Instead of thinking of a place to keep you, her first reaction is to smother you with her titties.

She puts you in the front of her panties.

She doesn’t have an epiphany about realizing you should go in the back of her panties. It’s more like “The front doesn’t work, but I think I’d like to try you in the back.”

 She doesn’t notice she’s wearing a thong instead of panties, so there’s no momentary pause of hesitation or realization that you’ll be right up against her asshole.

She’s a little more mean as she refers to you as a little bitch a couple of times and smothering you in her asscrack and referring to herself as a goddess.

She does bring up her guilt about keeping you in there, but doesn’t say anything about that guilt having to do with you smelling her ass.

She does play with her ass at the end, but she talks about how lucky you are to be in there before pulling up her pants and blowing a kiss at the camera.

 

REVIEW

Overall, I think this is a really good clip. The audio does cut out a few times, and it's weird she's wearing a stripper outfit from the very beginning, but I still thought it was done really well and I think Alexis is really hot and has a great ass. Plus, I think she does a decent job at selling her character.

Do I recommend you buy it? Only if you're okay with her not getting naked.

 

THE NEXT CLIP

A Deal With the Devil

Released: 5/23/13

 

End Notes:

If you bought the clip, please feel free to give it a review for others to see! And make sure the review is under this chapter and not a future chapter.

A Deal With the Devil by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Can be bought at: http://clips4sale.com/the-queendom

Release Date: 5/26/13

 

SCRIPT

A girl suddenly appears in front of you as if from out of nowhere. She’s very sexy, wearing very little clothing that is mostly the color red. She has a devious smirk on her face and seductively says “Is your little mind trying to comprehend how I suddenly appeared before your eyes? Wondering how this is even possible? Well, it’s because you’re special. What makes you so special? I know your secret. I know what you fantasize about. You spend your nights on your computer, reading stories, looking at collages, watching clips, all about a sexy woman like me, shrinking you down, and forcing your tiny body between her big buttcheeks. Surprised I know all this? Well, what would you say if I told you I can grant you this wish? It would of course be for a small fee, your soul, but you’d get to live out your fantasy once and for all…. What’s wrong? Upset now that you finally know who I am? What did you expect? An angel wouldn’t grant you this fucked up of a wish… but I will. So, can the devil really be that bad if she’s granting you your deepest desire? And all I want in return is your soul…. Are you scared? Don’t be. I may have supernatural powers, but I’m still all woman, and I still have a fantastic ass. And don’t try and tell me that you don’t want this. I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. So, all you have to do to make a deal with me, is give me a kiss, and since your wish is all about my butt, I vote that’s what you kiss.”

The devil removes whatever bottoms she’s wearing and the camera moves up against her butt as if the audience was kissing it. As the camera pulls back, she turns around in satisfaction and says “Perfect. Now, shrink.” She then points her finger at you.

(With plastic toy)

The devil picks the tiny guy off the couch and wastes no time ‘fulfilling his wish’ by putting him in the back of her thong and making sure he’s deep between her buttcheeks. She laughs and says “I can read your thoughts you know. You don’t seem to be enjoying your wish very much. Would this help?” The devil bends over and starts cackling “Nope, you really don’t like that. I guess I should have known, if you weren’t enjoying the smell of ass, bending over so my thong is pinning you into my anus wouldn’t help. Oh, wait. I did know. That’s why I did it!” She laughs even harder and continues “Oh, you must be kicking yourself now, well, more kicking against my butthole trying to get away from it.” She again cackles, “How stupid you must feel right now, to have actually wished for this. That horrible smell, that cringing taste, that greasy feeling of having your entire body being encased by my butthole. You’re not enjoying any of this at all, are you? Well, good! Now I know how to torture you once you die. Not only will you spend the rest of your pathetic life in my butt, by choice I remind you, but then you’ll spend the rest of the eternity right where you are now.”

            The devil puts her clothes back on, “I think I’m going to enjoy having you spend the rest of eternity with me. I have many slaves in hell, but I never get to enjoy them since I’m always here on Earth making deals for souls. But now I have you! You can spend the rest of the eternity worshipping my ass, reminding me how powerful I am, and how low and stupid you humans are.

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

It was originally written for Alexis. She had more of the model look I imagined the devil having, as well as the spoiled, blonde girl attitude. The girl who ACTUALLY did it had a southern twang and laid back attitude that didn't fit with the character.

The delivery feels unnatural, like she was just kind of listing off ideas. None of it flowed.

She says "I'm going to stand up and show you my ass now".... In other words "Hey audience, this is what you want to see so I'm just going to awkwardly announce it."

After she shrinks you, she re-announces the arrangement... as if recapping after the commercial break.

She sits on you to "tease you" with her ass instead of putting you straight into her thong.

She starts to sound like she's just droning on. She doesn't enjoy it or laugh about it like the script suggests

She takes him out, and looks directly at the camera as she again regurgitates the situation.

She then sits on him... again.

She then put you in her crack again and gives the worst fake laugh ever.

It just becomes uncomfortably bad....

 

REVIEW

I think if the director could have gotten Alexis do it, it might have been okay, but a lot of it felt like unnatural direction with having her sit on him twice. Why would the devil give him a break by taking him away from her asshole to sit on him? Wouldn't that be a good thing? So, overall it was just bad. I'll admit the script wasn't fantastic to begin with, but I also tried to make it a little simpler than the first one because he talked about me giving him too much for the first clip.

Do I recommend you buy it? No. Save your money

 

 

Stuck Between My Cheeks by newschool2626

STUCK BETWEEN MY CHEEKS

Can be bought at http://clips4sale.com/miss-kelle-martina

Release Date: 5/6/14

 

NOTE: Each segment would start with a beat by beat breakdown, followed by a dialogue example. The beats are the core structure of the clip. The dialogue example is just there to give her ideas of what to say to get her to go from beat to beat, but she wasn’t required to say any of it.

 

SCRIPT

The first part is basically you talking to your boyfriend (the camera).

At first, you’re trying to not be too judgmental as you acknowledge that you’re aware that for some strange reason, guys like ass.

Next, you start to get confused as you bring up the fact that he wanted to eat your ass last night, and you don’t understand why any guy in his right mind would do that.

Then, you get frustrated at the fact that your boyfriend is dumb enough to do such a gross, sexual act and because now you have to teach him a “class” about “your ass”.

Finally, you shrink him as you point out he has NO IDEA what he’s in for.

{Dialogue Example}

“It’s cute that you like my ass; that you think the thing my poop comes out of is sexy. Dumb, but kind of cute. And I tried not to judge you for it too much because what guy doesn’t enjoy looking at a girl’s butt and grabbing it? Most guys even seem to have a weird desire to stick it in a girl’s ass, so I wasn’t that surprised when you asked if you could, even though that’s the last place you should want to stick it…. But when you asked me last night if you could lick my butthole, I was just shocked. Why would you want to do that? Why would you want to taste my butthole? Why would you let your nose get into a position close enough to smell my ass? You know that your mouth and nose are right next to each other, right? Why would you want your nose to be up against some girl’s butthole? Do you know nothing about a girl’s ass? That’s what I’m assuming, which is exactly why I came up with an idea last night to give you a drastic lesson about girls’ asses. If you knew the first thing about my butt, you wouldn’t volunteer to eat my ass, so now I’m going to have to teach you an intro class about my ass. And for an introduction class it’s going to get very in depth. I hope you’re ready to take a big, deep look into my behind…. Oh you are? Trust me. You won’t think that in a second.”

 

You’re now holding a small plastic man in your hands.

First, you hold him in front of your face as you act a little caring, but then laugh as you say something with an “I told you so” sort of demeanor.

Next, you lower him down to your butt and acknowledge how scared he looks and how glad you are to see he’s changed his mind about butts.

Then, you pull down the back of your pants and panties as you warn him that you want this lesson to really sink in.

Next, you bend over and reveal your butthole as you talk about having to mentally scar him.

Finally, you remind him that HE is responsible for this as you put him between your cheeks and push him right against your asshole and then state that you’re just proving a point.

{Dialogue Example}

“Aww, honey. You look scared. Haha, I warned you that you weren’t ready for this lesson! Speaking of which, I think it’s time to start class. (she lowers him to her butt) Your face is priceless right now! You look so terrified of my butt! Ya know, if you would have looked at my butt this way before I shrunk you, you wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m glad to see just a change in size can change your perspective. (starts peeling down pantspanties) Unfortunately, as scared as you are, I don’t think the lesson has fully sunk in yet. To do that, I need to show you why my butt isn’t the attractive, wonderful place you think it is. I need to do something (starts bending over to reveal butthole) that’s mentally scarring. I’m sorry, but remember, you’re the one who wanted to lick this dirty hole. (starts bringing him to her butthole) I’m just showing you why you shouldn’t want to.

 

The physicality of the next part of this scene depends on the director and what’s the most comfortable for the model.

At first, she’s just going to stand there and will comment on how she can tell he doesn’t like it in there from his wiggling around and trying to get out. It tickles. Eventually, she comments on how she enjoy enjoys his struggles. She’s never had that part stimulated because she never let guys near it, but now she can see why it’s erotic.

Next, she can bend over right there, sit down on the floor, lie down on the couch, or get into some other sort of position to expose her butthole. She then uses the tiny guy to stimulate her butthole. She’s not really masturbating. This is more just foreplay and like she can’t help herself but explore what rubbing her boyfriend all over her asshole and inserting him inside of it feels like.

Finally, a phone rings/vibrates and she stops using her boyfriend as a butt-toy.

{Dialogue Example}

“So, I guess it’s safe to assume from all the wiggling you’re doing inside my butt, that you’re no longer a big fan of my ass. What made you change your mind? Was it the smell? It’s pretty bad, right? I mean, that hole is literally stained from giant logs of shit come out of it every day! And that’s the hole you wanted to TASTE!! This is why I knew shrinking you was the right call. I just didn’t know how much wiggling you were going to do while you were in there. It’s kind of… nice. I still think it’s weird for guys to want to do anything with it, but I finally see why my girl friends suggested I try it. (she starts playing with his tiny body in her butt) It’s arousing. Like, if it wasn’t so disgusting, I would totally let a guy use it to get me going. Feel his tongue just circling around my butthole, and then get closer, and closer, and closer until I just felt is tongue slowly slide in….Mmm…. Oh sorry. I just gave you more of a tour back there than I intended to. We’ll just count this as part of your learning experience. Plus, this is the only time I’ll ever let you stimulate my butthole and won’t give you shit for it… except for any shit that might have gotten on you from sticking you up my butthole… JUST KIDDING! Although, maybe another trip up there wouldn’t hurt—(Phone rings)”

 

The girl answers her phone and suddenly remembers she was supposed to meet some of her girl friends for lunch/dinner/whatever.

Next, she hangs up and she’s clearly not ready to change her new toy back to normal. She makes up an excuse and claims her boyfriend needs more time with her ass to ensure that he’ll never like her ass again.

Then, she decides he’s coming with her and she makes a few jokes about it.

Finally, she continues making jokes as she puts him back up against her butthole, pulls up her pants, and leaves to join her friends.

{Dialogue Example}

“Jenny? Hey!.... Oh my gosh. I totally forgot I was meeting you and Sarah for lunch!.... No, I’ll leave right now. I just have to-- ya know what? I was going to do something, but it can wait until later. I’ll see you in a few minutes. (hangs up phone) I feel… I feel like we need more time. I don’t want to rush this. I want to ensure that you’re never attracted to another female’s ass again, and last night you were willing—no, wanting to stick your tongue in there, and I just don’t think you’re ready to grow back yet. So, (starts putting him back in her butt) I’m going to put you in my ass for now so I can meet up with the girls. I’ll eat lunch, and you… can eat my ass I guess! (pulls up pants) I feel like this is for the best. There’s still so much I can teach you. I haven’t even farted yet, and that’ll definitely be an experience at your size! Plus, it’s warm out today, and if you think it smells bad in there right now, just wait until my ass gets sweaty! But for now, I’m going to go have lunch. Maybe I’ll even tell the girls about my little “ass class”. Who knows? Their boyfriends might even blame you for getting to know their girlfriends’ biology too well if my friends decide to also teach their men a lesson about the female derriere. (walks off grabbing/slapping her butt)”

 

 

STORY AND CLIP DIFFERENCES

First Segment

This isn’t about you wanting to lick her ass last night. It’s simply about your obsession with ass.

She doesn’t really get frustrated at the end. More devious. She also seems a little more pretentious than annoyed with your ass obsession.

Second Segment

She does not act a little caring. She goes straight into the “I told you so” demeanor.

She doesn’t reveal her butthole to him or mention trying to get the information to sink in by mentally scarring him.

She repeats several times that he brought this on himself.

Third Segment

She kind of “explores” stimulating her butthole with him and she talks about him being stuck up her ass, even though most of the time he’s not.

Her ass is often angled away from the lens. She seems timid to have her face out of the shot for too long

Final segment

I love how natural she sounds towards the end of the phone call!

She doesn’t put her pants back on. She just continues to play with her ass until we go to credits.

 

 

REVIEW

Overall I think it’s a good clip. It has some flaws, like her looking at a reference sheet here and there or her ass facing directly towards the camera, but I still enjoyed it. I think she acted well, she stayed pretty loyal to the script, and I enjoy her ass. Although, I was a little irked that she didn’t shave her butthole. It’s not super hairy, but there’s definitely a little hair there.

Do I recommend you buy it? Yes, if you don’t mind the fact that she’s not a stick figure.

End Notes:

My newest scripted clip just came out a few days ago. It stars Alyssa Reece and centers around a woman on a business trip who is about to fly back to Vancouver, but before leaving, she decides to stop at a bar. That’s when she spots you. It’s love at first sight, but she doesn’t have time to woo and charm you. So, instead of missing her flight, she shrinks you so she can take you with her! This clips starts after you’ve been shrunken as she informs you of what she’s done, and what your future relationship will hold. It’s a POV with a lot of close-ups of her boobs, pussy, and ass. It's title New Boyfriend.

http://clips4sale.com/77295

New Boyfriend by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

New Boyfriend

http://clips4sale.com/77295/itsayssareece/Cat0-AllCategories/Page4/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/GIANTESS

Release Date: 1/28/15 

SCRIPT FOR SMUGGLE BUDDY (original title)

 

            The tiny man (Camera) is on the ground as you kneel over him. You quietly start to speak, trying not to alarm him as he wakes up to his new size. You ask him if he remembers you. You’re the girl he smiled at the bar. The one who bought him a drink. You tell him to not worry. It wasn’t roofied. You just put a shrinking pill in it! Then you explain how you were traveling back to Vancouver, so you didn’t have time to woo him and fall in love, but he was too cute to leave behind. So you shrunk him that way you could take him back home with you!

            He looks a little worried so you pick him up and put him on your bed as you try to calm him by telling him how much he’ll love being your girlfriend! You admit you have no idea how to change him back to normal size but maybe that could be a good thing! You start taking off your clothes as you talk about the positive side to him being shrunk, like he can climb your tits like mountains, use your pussy like a slip-n-slide, give him the best bj ever, etc. At some point you end up naked and pick him up.

            Now here comes the bad news. You were worried about getting caught trying to sneak him back to Vancouver. What if they searched your luggage, or patted you down and found him tucked away in your bra? You would get in SO much trouble. But then you got a brilliant idea! It’s an idea he won’t like though. You’re going to smuggle him the same way people smuggle drugs from country to country. You bring him behind your big bare ass and inform him you’re going to have to stick him up your butt. This probably isn’t the best way for you two to start a relationship, but you didn’t know what else to do. You thought about putting him in your pussy, but just imagining him squirm in there started to get you wet, and it would be REALLY embarrassing if you suddenly had an orgasm on the plane. Besides, so far this relationship has been pretty one-sided. You’re the one who shrunk him. You’re the one who’s risking getting caught. Now it’s his turn to sacrifice a tiny bit.

            You spread your cheeks and show him the hole he’ll be going inside of. You acknowledge it’s not the best smelling place on Earth. It’s probably not even the best smelling butthole on Earth, but maybe he’ll get used to the smell by the end of the trip. After all, he’ll probably be in there for about 24 hours since you’re halfway around the world with several connecting flights. Plus, you travel for a living, so this probably won’t be the last time you get pushed through this wrinkled ring. But try to look at it on the bright side! You NEVER let guys go inside this hole, but you’re getting to go there before your first date! That makes him special!

            After showing off your butthole to him and talking for a few minutes, you tell him that you can’t delay any longer and it’s time to get shoved up there. You say a few comforting things, and then tell him that every time you flex your anus and squeeze him with your anal muscles that he should pretend it’s his loving girlfriend (you) hugging him with her arms. Also, he should probably not open his mouth while he’s in there. You talk about why it might cause him to suddenly no longer think fondly of you. He then gets moved towards your butthole.

CLIP AND SCRIPT DIFFERENCES

Honestly, she stays pretty damn faithful to the script. Only 2 or 3 lines aren’t mentioned in the entire thing.

 

REVIEW

Honestly, if you’re going to buy one of Alyssa’s clips that I wrote I would not recommend this one. There are zero cuts and I think that hurt her performance a little and also made things a little technically difficult. I think she does a better acting job in the other clips too. The camera wasn’t in a good location for the ass close-up section and we mainly got a pussy shot.

End Notes:

NEWEST CLIP

My newest scripted clip came out a couple of weeks ago. It was also shot by Alyssa Reece and is titled Neighborhood Boys. I’

http://clips4sale.com/77295/itsayssareece/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/GIANTESS

Bad For Teacher by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

“HE WENT UP MY BUTT”

My newest clips stars Brittany Shae. She is sneaking into her friend’s little brother’s room to steal some cash when she finds him shrunk and tiny. However, the tiny guy quickly realizes that getting his sister’s friend’s attention for help wasn’t the smartest idea as she starts talking about wanting to play with him and torture him. The clip is titled “He Went Up My Butt” and it shouldn’t be hard to guess how this one ends.

You can buy this clip at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/fetishlands-beanstalk

 

BAD FOR TEACHER

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77295/itsayssareece/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/GIANTESS%20teacher

Release Date: 3/20/15

 

SCRIPT

1. POV

First, you will take a young student (the camera) out of your purse and explain to him why you shrunk him and how his crush is inappropriate.

Next, you acknowledge you’ve said this all before and now you’re taking action.

Then, you tease him with your mouth and about swallowing him.

Finally, you bring the camera into your mouth.

Dialogue Ex

“Where the fuck are you?.... Ah. There you are. (takes camera out of purse) Now, as I was saying at school before I shrunk you and hid you my purse, this little crush you have on me needs to stop. It is completely inappropriate. I’m your teacher. You should look at me with respect and fear, not affection. Do you have any idea the headache you’re little crush has caused me? It started with just jokes about you being a teacher’s pet, but lately the conversations have been turning a little more serious. There are some people on the school faculty who think the feelings aren’t completely one-sided. That’s not good. I could potentially lose my job, and for what? Because you have some stupid crush? I get it. I’m young. I have a great body. But it doesn’t change the fact that I’m too old for you. Of course, we’ve already had this talk before. That’s why you’re currently shrunken and in the palm of my hand. Talking seems to get us nowhere, so I’m going to force you to get rid of this little crush. I spent a lot of time trying to think of a way to do it, but I came up with something genius. This sexy body you love so much? I’m going to turn it against you. I’m going to send you on a journey through it. You’re going to get to know me on the inside, and you’re not gonna like it because I’m not as pretty on the inside. And it all starts right here (start taunting him with your mouth). Do you like my pretty little mouth? I bet you’ve dreamed about kissing it. Sticking your tongue in it. Maybe you’ve even imagined other certain body parts in it. Well now your whole body is going in it! And in case you were wondering if I spit or swallow… well… you’ll see for yourself in just a second when your whole body is sliding down my throat. Are you ready? Probably not. But it’s time. (bring camera into mouth as we fade to black)”

2. Down He Goes

First, you act like you’re playing with him in your mouth, then like you’re swallowing and feeling him go down your throat as you acknowledge that he tickles going down.

Next, you can’t feel him moving anymore and assume he’s dropped into your stomach. So you take off your shirt in case you can see him moving around in there, and while you’re at it, why not take the pants off too?

Then, you talk about not throwing him up, which means there’s only one way out. You play with your butt and tease him.

Finally, you always get sleepy after you eat, so you take a nap

Dialogue Ex.

“(After swallowing) Wow. I didn’t know playing with your tiny body inside my mouth and feeling you helplessly squirm down my throat would be such a power trip. What about you? Can you even hear me in there? I can’t feel you. But maybe I can see you. (start taking off your shirt) You have to be moving around like crazy trying to get out of there, so maybe I’ll see your tiny movements. (your shirt is now off) Screw it. I’m home alone. Might as well get comfortable. (Take off pants) I guess I’m not COMPLETELY alone, but it’s not like you can see anything. It’s probably pitch-black wherever you are. Where is that by the way? (feel the gap between your ribs) You should be in my stomach by now, but I can’t feel you…. By the way, I don’t think I mentioned this earlier but you’re not coming out the same way you went in. I’m not going to make myself throw up just to let you out, which means there’s only one other way out of my body. I told you that you’re going to take a journey through it, and your journey ends at the same place all the thing I eat do. (finger is back between the ribs) Haha, I think I can feel you moving around now. Just barely, but you must be thrashing around pretty hard for me to feel it. I guess you don’t like the idea of exiting out of my ass. I don’t blame you! (maybe turn to the side to show of the curve of your ass) That last muscle you’ll have to go through is a real shit-hole!! But that just guarantees you’ll never look at me in an attractive way again. (yawn) Man, I always get so sleepy after I eat. It’s been a long day too. Maybe I should just take a nap. (sit on the couch/bed) It’s not like you’re going anywhere. I learned from the biology teacher that the human digestion process takes twenty-four to seventy-two hours. So, we’ve got time. (Go to sleep)”

3. He’s already reached the end!

First, you shift in your sleep for a few moments. You’re uncomfortable.

Next, you then wake up and feel a strange sensation.

Finally, you realize your student swam and ran all the way through your intestines and is now knocking on your backdoor.

Dialogue Example

“(As you wake) What the hell? What is that? (You look back at your butt) No way. It can’t be. You’ve already made it all the way down? Holy fuck. You must have swam and ran like crazy through my intestines to get there so quick. Is that really you wiggling on the other side of my butthole?”

4. And this is where we have a close-up of your butthole for a few minutes.

First, you pull off your panties and spread your cheeks to talk to him.

Next, you stick your finger in there to see if you can feel him.

Then, you’ll try to spread your asshole to open up communication.

Finally, you close your cheeks after taunting him for a couple of minutes.

Dialogue Example

“(Pulling down panties) I seriously can’t believe this. How deep in there are you? I can feel you trying to push your way out, but I feel like you have to be at least a couple inches deep. I wonder if I can feel you with my finger. (Stick your finger in) I can’t tell. My asshole is so tight. I don’t know if I’m feeling you or if I only feel my anal muscles squeezing my finger tight. No wonder you couldn’t get out! You ran all the way down just to find out my butthole was too tight for you to push your way out of it. And it probably wasn’t a clean journey either. You probably came across all sorts of mush and bile. (take your finger out) You might not be able to even hear me because you’re so covered right now. (spread your asshole) Does this help? Or are you too covered in stomach bile to hear my voice?.... Actually, considering you’re on the other side of my anus, I doubt it’s bile that you’re covered in. I bet your whole body is painted brown right now! Is it? Come on. I’ve opened my butthole, so maybe I can hear your tiny voice?.... No response? Are the muscles in there gripping you too tight to talk? Or are you just too afraid to open your mouth because it’s covered in my poop!? I’m just teasing you! Although, I can’t imagine that you haven’t gotten a little taste by accident already. That’s what you get for not taking your time though. I told you that the journey should take you at least a day. Well, the joke is on you because I’m not letting you out right now. (Close your asshole, but keep cheeks spread) I planned on your punishment being for at least one whole day and I plan on sticking to it, but instead of gradually spending time in various parts of my digestion track before you get released, it looks like a majority of your time we’ll be spent right on the other side of my wrinkled, little hole. And you’ll just be trapped there until I finally have to poop. I’m sure that will be an interesting experience for you. You’ll probably never look at a girl’s ass the same way after you’ve been pooped out of one. (close cheeks)”

5. The Future

First, play with your butt and acknowledge how obsessed guys are with butts.

Next, smell your finger and talk about the boys at school being attracted to these gross things.

Then, you realize you could start a club with all sorts of school girls shoving boys up their asses.

Finally, you threaten the guy in your butt one last time about not pissing those girls off.

Dialogue Example

“(playing with/looking at your butt) And to think that boys are so attracted and obsessed with these things (smell your finger). They clearly shouldn’t be. At least you know better… now. Unlike the rest of the dumb boys at your school. I catch them glaring and drooling over other girls’ butts all the time. It’s disgusting…. Maybe I can change that. I’ve changed your perspective, so maybe I can do it for other boys too! Although, I’m only one woman…. Ya know, I bet I could convince some of the girls at school to do this too. I could start a club at school! Surely a lot of girls would want to join. I’m sure a lot of them are sick of their booties being drooled over like they’re candy, or have an ex that they’d like to shrink and stick where the sun don’t shine. And they all have you to thank for this! Just make sure you don’t piss any of them off. Otherwise you might be seeing a lot more brown-stained holes in your future! And considering how emotional girls are at your age, it won’t take much to give them a reason to treat you like a suppository. Or maybe I just won’t unshrink you and I’ll let the new members shove you up their ass for initiation. You’ll be getting SO much ass! Just not in the good way haha. Hmm, I don’t know. So many choices. No matter what though, it sounds like you need to start mentally prepping yourself to watch a lot of teenage girls pulling their pants down and bending over in front of you… and the feeling you’ll get when you’re being moved towards her gigantic stink-ring.”

 

 

CLIP & SCRIPT DIFFERENCES

-          Honestly, very little.

 

REVIEW

Alyssa Reece again stays pretty faithful to my script, which again is a double edged sword. I feel like she tried to memorize the script so much that the characterization wasn’t completely fleshed out and that she was a little more focused on lines. She still does a good job though. My biggest complaint is she does things that break the illusion, like talking to the camera when it’s no longer supposed to be POV, or moving the camera when it’s not a POV shot. If that really bothers you, I wouldn’t recommend this clip. However, if you like the content of the script and want to see it in action, you’ll probably enjoy it!

End Notes:

“HE WENT UP MY BUTT”

My newest clips stars Brittany Shae. She is sneaking into her friend’s little brother’s room to steal some cash when she finds him shrunk and tiny. However, the tiny guy quickly realizes that getting his sister’s friend’s attention for help wasn’t the smartest idea as she starts talking about wanting to play with him and torture him. The clip is titled “He Went Up My Butt” and it shouldn’t be hard to guess how this one ends.

You can buy this clip at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/fetishlands-beanstalk

 

New BF remake by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

“PERMISSION TO SHRINK MY STEP BRO”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Misty Lovelace and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now. Misty comes into your room to find you shrunken, except she doesn’t seem too surprised. She then reveals that her and her mom talked about being fed up with you and wanting to get rid of you. While many solutions didn’t sound viable, there was one they both fell in love with. So your step mom spiked your OJ and now you’re just an inch tall! However, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is where your step sister plans on hiding you.

 

You can buy the clip here now! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/19978555/Permission+to+Shrink+My+Step+Bro

 

 

SCRIPT

            The tiny man (Camera) is on the ground as you kneel over him. You quietly start to speak, trying not to alarm him as he wakes up to his new size. You ask him if he remembers you. You’re the girl he smiled at the bar. The one who bought him a drink. You tell him to not worry. It wasn’t roofied. You just put a shrinking pill in it! Then you explain how you were traveling back to America tonight (or wherever), so you didn’t have time to woo him and fall in love, but he was too cute to leave behind. So you shrunk him that way you could take him back home with you!

            He looks a little worried so you pick him up and put him on your bed as you try to calm him by telling him how much he’ll love being your girlfriend! You admit you have no idea how to change him back to normal size but maybe that could be a good thing! You start taking off your clothes as you talk about the positive side to him being shrunk, like he can climb your tits like mountains, use your pussy like a slip-n-slide, give him the best bj ever, etc. At some point you end up naked and pick him up.

            Now here comes the bad news. You were worried about getting caught trying to sneak him back to America (or wherever). What if they searched your luggage, or patted you down and found him tucked away in your bra? You would get in SO much trouble. But then you got a brilliant idea! It’s an idea he won’t like though. You’re going to smuggle him the same way people smuggle drugs from country to country. You bring him behind your big bare ass and inform him you’re going to have to stick him up your butt. This probably isn’t the best way for you two to start a relationship, but you didn’t know what else to do. You thought about putting him in your pussy, but just imagining him squirm in there started to get you wet, and it would be REALLY embarrassing if you suddenly had an orgasm on the plane. Besides, so far this relationship has been pretty one-sided. You’re the one who shrunk him. You’re the one who’s risking getting caught. Now it’s his turn to sacrifice a tiny bit.

            You spread your cheeks and show him the hole he’ll be going inside of. You acknowledge it’s not the best smelling place on Earth. It’s probably not even the best smelling butthole on Earth, but maybe he’ll get used to the smell by the end of the trip. After all, he’ll probably be in there for about 24 hours since you’re halfway around the world with several connecting flights. Plus, you travel for a living, so this probably won’t be the last time you get pushed through this wrinkled ring. But try to look at it on the bright side! You NEVER let guys go inside this hole, but you’re getting to go there before your first date! That makes him special!

            After showing off your butthole to him and talking for a few minutes, you tell him that you can’t delay any longer and it’s time to get shoved up there. You say a few comforting things, and then tell him that every time you flex your anus and squeeze him with your anal muscles that he should pretend it’s his loving girlfriend (you) hugging him with her arms. Also, he should probably not open his mouth while he’s in there. You talk about why it might cause him to suddenly no longer think fondly of you. He then gets moved towards your butthole.

 

DIFFERENCES

 

She doesn’t talk much about the perks of being shrunken (Tits like mountain, slip-n-slide pussy)

She seems a bit more casual when talking about putting you in her butt and not scared of what would happen if someone found you, or scared of how you will react to this information.

She then goes on to state that she believes you might even enjoy it since guys love her ass so much.

She doesn’t talk too much about the relationship.

She doesn’t talk about why she can’t hide you in her pussy instead.

Honestly it’s very different from the first clip and script, in other little ways as well.

 

REVIEW

While it’s different from the script, I don’t mind it. She still keeps the same core idea and the performance is much better. She also looks better in this version. So, if the script sounded like your cup of tea, but you didn’t buy it based on my recommendation for the last one, I’d say this one isn’t a terrible buy. The only BIG downside is that we see way less of her butt in this one, and barely any butthole. We see her butt for less than two minutes, and the angle isn’t great unless you like a super up-close and kind of shakey POV style right behind the butt.

 

End Notes:

“PERMISSION TO SHRINK MY STEP BRO”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Misty Lovelace and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now. Misty comes into your room to find you shrunken, except she doesn’t seem too surprised. She then reveals that her and her mom talked about being fed up with you and wanting to get rid of you. While many solutions didn’t sound viable, there was one they both fell in love with. So your step mom spiked your OJ and now you’re just an inch tall! However, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is where your step sister plans on hiding you.

 

You can buy the clip here now! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/19978555/Permission+to+Shrink+My+Step+Bro

 

 

He Went Up My Butt by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

“Butt of the Joke”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Sadie Holmes and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now!

Synopsis

It's lunchtime, Sadie Holmes is on break at work and her butthole has been itching her nonstop. Ready for relief, she enters her bedroom talking about the incessant itch and how she is looking forward to fixing the issue. She leans over, lifts up her dress and begins picking through her underwear. She pulls out something unexpectedly.

It's her guy friend who was over last night to watch a movie. She talks about how she remembers falling asleep and then waking up to find he was gone. But she soon finds out that in fact, he had shrunk himself down with the purpose of being able to perv on her. Sadie is amused to say the least, and begins telling him just how pathetic she finds this situation to be. 

During this time she gives him a change of perspective, from her holding him in the palm of her hand to sitting eye level with her brown eye all over again. She gives him plenty of good views, spreading her ass cheeks and puckering her hole all the while continuing to taunt. The focus of her verbal humiliation is around the size difference between him and her ass, and specifically how helpless this makes him!

After several minutes of this, Sadie realizes break time is going to be up soon. This means she needs to figure out what to do with him. She decides he's going back in for a while and that the discomfort will be worth the enjoyment she gets from his torment! 

 

You can buy the clip here now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/21654203/Butt+of+the+Joke 

 

SCRIPT

 You’re looking for cash in your friend’s little brother’s room. When you see/hear the tiny guy you’re in shock. His sister mentioned he wasn’t feeling well, and it looks like this was why! You tease him because getting your attention was not a smart move. You were in here for cash, but now you can’t pass up a chance to torture him!

 

(Possible cut if you want)

 

You’re trying to think of what to do to him, but time is of the essence. You don’t have time to think of something now, so you just have to just take him and think of a way to torture him later.

 

You look down at your body and tell him there are so many places he could hide (but don’t turn around. Your butt doesn’t even cross your mind!), but maybe you list a few things that sound funny to you like in your bra with your giant nipple, in your panties with your moist pussy, your smelly shoe, etc. However, you’re going to be nice. He can pick one place he wouldn’t want to hide, but then the rest of your body is fair game.

 

(Possible cut if you want)

 

You hold him next to your ear to hear his answer. You laugh. Your butt?! That thought hadn’t even crossed your mind. That’s perfect! Now you have to do it! You don’t even have to think of another way to torture him because this is way better than any ideas you were thinking of! What a great way to mess with him at this height. Good idea! Your friend can wait a few minutes. You don’t want to rush this.

 

(You PROBABLY want a cut here to get the best angle to show off your ass and avoid the awkward setting it down and shifting the camera to get a good angle.)

 

You take off your pants/panties and now we spend a lot of time up-close with your ass as you enjoy showing him your BIG butt, your “small” butthole, and just laugh and taunt him about the situation.

(This is a list of IDEAS of what to talk about, not a list of things you have to talk about. If you like an idea, expand on it and delve into it! Also, I encourage you to come up with some of your own ideas! Just stay away from things like saying he has a small dick or telling him to jerk off or smothering/crushing/killing.)

-          Ask him how it feels knowing you can hide him so easily between your buttcheeks.

-          You can compare him to butt-lint.

-          Talk about why you disliked him and why you enjoy this/find it funny.

-          Tease him about picking his own fate. After all, he’s the one who came up with this great idea.

-          “Offer” that if you see any cute girls, maybe you’ll wingman him… and then tell the girl why he can’t be there to hit on her himself. What girl wouldn’t want to date a guy who was butt-lint for another girl? Or maybe his crush would like him in the same spot?

-          Maybe you’ll let him out at the end of the day, or maybe it’ll be a few months until this stops being funny. Hell, maybe this is his new home.

-          Tease him about farting with him in there. Maybe you stole the money to grab lunch with his sister, and Mexican is a possibility.

-          Tease him about spending the day with his sister and she won’t know you’re trapped in her friend’s smelly ass. Although, his sister would probably find it funny if she knew, which could lead us into you realizing you may show her at some point…

 

(CUT, because it’s no longer POV! Now we’re at a new angle with you acting like you got the tiny guy between your buttcheeks, pinned right up against your anus.)

 

FINALLY you realize you don’t want to keep him between your cheeks. It would be so much funnier if his sister saw him lodged up your butthole! Nothing but his head poking out and then close your cheeks. Or better yet, you could stick him in headfirst and get an even bigger laugh while he’s trying to get his head out of your ass! Although, she won’t show you for a while, so why not stick him in all the way for safe keeping? You shove him up your butthole and leave.

 

DIFFERENCES

 

The biggest difference is that Brittney was supposed to be genuine about letting him pick one place for him to NOT go, but then is too tempted by the brilliant idea to not do it. In the clip, she seems to ask him just so she can put him in there.

In the script she seems like she’s in a hurry and is just putting you somewhere temporarily, but in the clip it just seems like she wants to find somewhere to stick you for fun.

Some of the things in the script are talked about, but not quite the way they’re described

Other than that, Brittney did a really good job staying pretty faithful to the script.

REVIEW

Honestly, this is my favorite clip that’s been turned into a script. It’s sexy as hell, very true to the script, and Brittney has an amazing ass. If you buy any clip, buy this one!!

 

End Notes:

“Butt of the Joke”

 

Once again, my newest scripted clip that stars Sadie Holmes and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now!

You can buy the clip here now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/21654203/Butt+of+the+Joke

 

 

Permission To Shrink My Step Bro by newschool2626
Author's Notes:

My newest clip is probably one of the best clips I've ever had adapted! Before she shot it, Sloan asked me a bunch of questions because she really wanted to make something great and really understand what makes a good giantess clip. It's probably the best collaboration I've ever done, so you should absolutely go get it if it looks even slightly appealing to you!

She's even doing a promo at her ManyV store until the 28th! The price was good to begin with, because it's almost a 30 minute clip for about 16 dollars, and the promo code gives you 20% off making it even less. So, I would totally take advantage of that if I were you!

The Promo code is: slo21216


Here's a link to her stores (again the code only applies to MV but you can buy it elsewhere if that's your preference) and below is a synopsis. I hope you enjoy!

https://allmylinks.com/sloansmoans


Synopsis: I'm getting ready to go out for the night when you barge into my room and tell me I can't go out. You don't approve of my friends because they call themselves “witches”, but I don't care what you say. I'm an adult, in college, and you're just my mom's boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple of months. Then you try to bargain with me and tell me I can go out under ONE condition, and from the way you wink at me, I know exactly what you're thinking, pervert. That was a mistake! I use a spell my friends taught me on you. When you wake up, you realize my spell shrunk you. Think that's your punishment? Oh, no! Not even close. The real punishment... is where I'm going to stick you.




Now, let's go back and review an older clip!!!

1. Step brother’s POV. He is shrunken and on the floor of his bedroom. (The camera is looking up) The model can crouch down and talk to him the whole time, or pick him up at some point while she talks to him.

First, a door is heard opening. You call for your step brother a few times and then spot him as you step into frame.

Next, you ask how he got like this, but your look of glee clearly shows you’re the one who did it.

Then, you go on a rant about how much you and your mom hate him and how you wanted to get rid of him.

Finally, the best idea of how to get rid of him emerged. Shrink him! You both loved the idea, but your mom said you would have to keep him hidden and you knew the perfect spot.

Dialogue Example

(a door opens) “Step brother?… Are you in here?... Where are you?.... (spots him) There you are! I almost couldn’t see you down there! How did you get so tiny, I wonder? Hmmm…. Okay! It was me! I shrunk you! You look scared. Thinking about running to go get help? Who do you think is going to help you? My mom is the only other person here. You think she’s going to help you? I guess you didn’t notice that the OJ she served you this morning tasted funny. She’s the one who spiked it and made you shrink! And I gave her what she needed to spike it! It was a team effort really. We had to do something because my mom and I were both getting pretty fed up with you. You just act like such a brat all the time, and your contribution around here is getting in everyone else’s way. So, we tried to think of a bunch of ways to try and get rid of you, but none of your other relatives wanted to be responsible for you, boarding school was too expensive, and my mom was worried what people would think if she disowned you. We almost gave up, but then I came up with the best idea ever!! We didn’t need to make you leave. We just needed to make you a much more manageable size! When I told her we should shrink you she LOVED the idea! She thought it was perfect! Her only concern was that you might escape and tell people, which is why she told me I would have to keep you hidden somewhere so no one would find out! I had to think pretty hard about where to keep you, but I came up with the absolute most PERFECT place to keep you.” (reach towards camera)



2. The model pulls her hands away. The camera is now on the bed, a desk, or whatever. It just needs to be something tall enough so that it’s a comfortable height for the model to show off her ass to later.

First, you’re crouching down, eye-to-eye with him. You stand up and undo your pants as you talk about the importance of keeping him hidden according to your mom.

Next, you admit the most important part to you was that he would hate being there. That’s when you reveal his hiding spot by turning around and pulling down your pants/panties.

Then, you taunt him with your butt and crush his hopes of your mom changing her mind if he tells her where he’ll be kept. She already knows and loves it!

Finally, you bring him up to your face. He’s going to regret not being a better step brother/son.

Dialogue Example

(Eye to eye) “So, my mom came up with a list of rules for hiding you, like it couldn’t be a place you could escape (stand up) and she wanted me to keep you close by so I can always know where you’re at. (undo pants) But the most important thing to me is that you would hate it! That’s when I came up with the perfect spot! (Turn around) It’s so close I’ll always know where you’re at. (bring pants down) I know you won’t be able to escape it. (Bring panties down) And I KNOW you’ll hate being inside of it! (laugh) You have that look again, like you want to run and go get help! Think my mom will change her mind and help you if you tell her where I plan on hiding you? She already knows! She laughed when I told her I was going to keep you in my buttcrack! She even started making jokes about it and pointed out that since I wear thongs so often that I had better get used to finding you stuck to my butthole all the time! (spread cheeks) I couldn’t stop laughing at the idea of your tiny body plastered against my giant butthole covered in butthole grease and brown smudges. And my mom is the one who put that image in my head! My mom thinks so lowly of you that she doesn’t care you’re about to be the equivalent to a tiny piece of lint that’s stuck to her daughter’s butthole! (pick him up) That’s how you know you fucked up. You’re going to regret not being a better stepson and stepbrother because now you’re going to just be that tiny little thing between my giant buttcheeks for the rest of your life.”



3. This is the section that’s mainly just the model’s ass completely filling the frame as she torments the guy with your butt. (Below is a list of ideas for what to talk about)

- You remind him about the times he’s smelled your farts, walked into the bathroom after you’ve used it, and then you remind him where that smell came from. “All those smells came from right here. This giant ass…. Well, to be more specific, my asshole.”

- You can jokingly act like you didn’t know your butthole smelled bad (whoops!).

- How trapped he’ll be. His tiny body won’t be able to push away the fleshy walls, how is body will stick to your butthole, how the giant thong strap will pin him against the center of your anus.

- Tease him by bringing up that he’ll smell like poop, probably taste like poop… so what does that make him?

- Tease him about his size compared to a girl’s butt/butthole and how you could easily just drop him in that hole, or how he might fall in if you bend over far enough.

- Maybe he makes you feel like you have a big butt, which is a feeling you like!

- You could tease him about the inside of your asshole being an even better hiding spot than between your cheeks, and laugh at how you can just make him disappear into your rectum by flexing your anus.

-Maybe your mom gave you the suggestion to treat him like a suppository, or maybe she warned you not to stick him up there (but it’s not like she’ll ever know.)

- Maybe talk about sharing a laugh with your mom every time you fart because she’s the only other person who knows and will find it funny knowing how bad it must be for him.

- Maybe rub it in how your mom loved the idea of keeping him in such a smelly place and why she loved it, or jokes she made about it, or just rub in how your mom didn’t even care about him enough to even SUGGEST that you to keep him in much less gross place!

- You could talk about how much worse your butt is at his new size.

- You could talk about how when people will mention him, it’ll be hard not to laugh because they think he’s far, far away when in reality he’s RIGHT THERE, trapped between his step sister’s buttcheeks.

- Finally, you bring your butt really close to the camera “Ya know, this really is the perfect hiding spot, because even if people do go looking for you, no one will find you in here.”

4. A wide shot.

First, you pull up your pants. You’re proud you found the perfect spot for him

Next, talk about what school will be like today.

Then, you share the good news with your mom yet and holler to her.

Finally, you rub your butt and tell him to enjoy the first day of many inside your stinky, little ass. You walk away as we fade to black.

Dialogue Example

(pulling up pants) “Ya know, I’m really proud of myself. Aren’t you proud of me for finding the perfect hiding spot for you? And you didn’t even see it coming! You got up this morning thinking you’d be going to class, but instead you got shrunk and put in your big step sister’s ass! To be fair though, you are still going to class. You just won’t be able to hear any of the lectures because you’ll be buried between so much butt flesh! I’ll tell you what though. If you get bored you can lick my butthole to help pass the time! That’ll at least give you something fun to do, right? Don’t worry though. I won’t just be sitting the entire day. I also have volleyball class today! So, when you’re not lying around licking the wrinkles of my anus clean, you’ll get bounced around in my sweaty ass-crack!! Oh, man. I’m so looking forward to school right now! I better finish getting ready! (start to walk away) Oh! Before I do that, I should let mom know this worked (You open the door and holler to her) Hey mom! I just showed your step son where his new room is at! He’s wiggling like crazy. He must really love it in there! And having my tiny step brother not even be able to escape it is a total confidence boost for my ass. Looks like the juice he drank this morning was good for his body & my booty!” (rubbing your butt lovingly)



REVIEW

Some people love this one, but honestly, I just wasn't a fan. The model kept saying contradicting things, like claiming she was going to show you off to everyone and then saying she wasn't allowed to show you off to anyone. She also just wasn't that good at playing the role

The technical problems are even worse. The lighting was terrible and basically made her skin glow the whole time, and the camera movement was jarring at times and you could constantly hear them shifting around.

Some people love it in spite of it's flaws, but I can't really recommend this one. The new clip however is something I totally think is a good buy!!

End Notes:

Again, my newest clip is probably one of the best clips I've ever had adapted! Before she shot it, Sloan asked me a bunch of questions because she really wanted to make something great and really understand what makes a good giantess clip. It's probably the best collaboration I've ever done, so you should absolutely go get it if it looks even slightly appealing to you!

She's even doing a promo at her ManyV store until the 28th! The price was good to begin with, because it's almost a 30 minute clip for about 16 dollars, and the promo code gives you 20% off making it even less. So, I would totally take advantage of that if I were you!

The Promo code is: slo21216


Here's a link to her stores (again the code only applies to MV but you can buy it elsewhere if that's your preference) and below is a synopsis. I hope you enjoy!

https://allmylinks.com/sloansmoans


Synopsis: I'm getting ready to go out for the night when you barge into my room and tell me I can't go out. You don't approve of my friends because they call themselves “witches”, but I don't care what you say. I'm an adult, in college, and you're just my mom's boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple of months. Then you try to bargain with me and tell me I can go out under ONE condition, and from the way you wink at me, I know exactly what you're thinking, pervert. That was a mistake! I use a spell my friends taught me on you. When you wake up, you realize my spell shrunk you. Think that's your punishment? Oh, no! Not even close. The real punishment... is where I'm going to stick you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4221