My unbelievingly little pony by Alo
Summary:

[Microphilia material] After waking up, you are faced with the sudden horror after realising that you're now a fifth of an inch tall...


Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Adventure, Animal, Unaware, Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Vore, Insertion, Gentle, Butt, Instant Size Change, Violent, Lesbians, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 15393 Read: 75705 Published: May 01 2014 Updated: July 13 2014

1. Temptation by Alo

2. Party's over by Alo

3. Luxurious complications by Alo

4. Sláinte! by Alo

5. Stealing Home by Alo

6. 6 Lovers by Alo

7. Rape Of The Century by Alo

8. Labor Day by Alo

Temptation by Alo
Your vision is cloudy, and illogically unusual.

A large hypnotic swirl of blue and red is all you can see...

Scratching your head, your vision slowly behind to come back to reality.

*Stomp*

That's all you can feel...

*Stomp*

There it is again...

You attempt to regain your faculties after what seemed as nearby explosions occurring in the distance.

A moment in time freezes, while you regain your thoughts--Getting back to the basics.

Okay, you're just an everyday Earth pony with next-to-no talent in anything productive... Let's face it, you just play video games all day--You're not running to be mayor or anything big, right? Oh, you'll be surprised, as 'big' is quite the understatement.

*Stomp*

"Oh, right--Back to reality" Is the first sensible reaction you think to yourself, as you still don't know where you are...

With an unwilling smirk, you ever so slowly turn arou--*STOMP*

"Holy. Shit." Is all you can whimper.

In front of you... An infinitely scrolling, marshmallowy, purple hoof blocks your view.

Twilight had just returned home, the Library, after a long night of stargazing with Spike helping her jot notes down.

"Spike, I appreciate the help with my research."

"Oh, it's nothing, Twi--I am your #1 assistant, after all"

"He-he, don't get cocky, mister--You can have the day off, tomorrow, okay?"

Spike sighs in response, "Fine."

"Good, now--Get some rest, I'll put the equipment back, okay?"

"Yeah, sure--Goodnight Twi" Spike yawns in his tired mind, then proceeded to walk upstairs to his cot, unaware of the life below him.

You cannot resist pulling an erection as your member slightly grows in length, reacting to your dreams coming true, being smaller than dust.

At your size, not only are you near-deaf from listening to Spike and Twilight talk, but you realise time seems to be only a lil' slower than what is considered an normality in usual sense.

You comically screech, curling into a ball--at an attempt to shield yourself from your doom.

*BOOM*

Lady Luck is on your side, it appears, as you only just miss Spike's behemoth foot, being literally only a few meters from your perspective.

You try to follow his footsteps, but after realising your new size change, that'd be unwise...

You instead begin to explore, in sheer enjoyment of the new world before you.

After a few minutes of trotting in a single direction, you notice one of the screws embedded into the floorboards, and it's the only 'safe' place to hide, while Twilight is around.

All it took was a very courageous jump, and you just make it onto the edge of the screw.

You are amazed at your size, as it took almost an entire minute of constant running to get to the middle of the rusty screw... Then again, being a third of an inch will do that to you.

Your world begins to subsequently shake, then you scream with fear as your vision is sudden black darkness, only to be returned a few seconds afterward.

Twilight had just finished cleaning up, and was just starting to prepare for bed, unaware the fear she just brought onto you, only by walking onto her own floorboards.

Great--You've got an entire night to yourself, downstairs in the Library--Now, you just need to somehow go upstairs and get the attention of Twilight or Spike.

Yeah, you're screwed... Good luck with that.

Proverbially pulling yourself together, you attempt to regain your confidence...
Even if you can't do anything about it, you try to gain the best of the situation.

After what seems an unending walk, you suddenly, you see a large pink and purple 'mountain' a few miles a head.

It looks comfy and soft, and heck--It's gonna be a cold, long night... It's the best option and thought you have of having a peaceful slumber.

It takes a good twenty minutes to reach the 'mountain' in question.

"Oh, sweet!" You accidentally say, out loud.

A sweet, flower-scented pair of purple and pink flavoured socks... A slight tingle of wetness seeping out of your cock.

It's not a mountain, it's bigger than that--It appears to be cotton tunnel... And the environment in there seems to be more than peaceful in comparison outside of it.

A small loose thread is hanging above you, and is your only way in, as it's way too big to jump onto the edge.

Surprisingly, the thread holds your weight, and is as sturdy as rope!

After climbing the required 24ft, your reward is not in vain, as the floor is absolutely soft, the tubular walls surrounding you is absolutely soft... It's perfect for not only resting in, but, you wonder if this can be an invitation for something even naughtier.

Reflecting on what you're currently in, you realise how surprisingly well you've handled the situation so far, resisting to masturbate, but then again--You also realise... You've just moved what may be a few feet in reality, and simply crept inside somepony's article of clothing, so what may be a trivial everyday task is nothing compared to the amount of erotic troubles you'll possibly encounter, next.

With curiosity getting the better of you, you dare yourself to wander down, deeper into the smooth cave, the sweet smell only getting better to grant as a reward.

*Stomp*

Suddenly, you experience a very familiar sound in the distance; gradually getting louder and closer towards your position.

Immediately, you first blush reaction is to simply stay put, keep calm... Maybe it's Spike, simply going for a midnight snack?
Maybe... It's Twilight, after all, she takes her studies seriously, even at night.

You closely analyse the sounds... They appear to have a clip-clop effect, similar to a pony's hooves... Spike--obviously, does not have hooves, so you know for fact that it's Twilight, "but, what is she doing" you think to yourself, wandering if the situation would get ever so better.

Twilight was looking for something; searching through various shelves and drawers in the library.

She turns to face you, and she quickly reacts, moving her head back after noticing something.

"Oh, there they are!", Twilight bellows, and then she begins to close in on your position.

"Oh, I just love these socks!", said Twilight, making you gulp, starting to regret any thoughts for your safety, which only turned you on even more.

You know you're in for a good time when pleasure comes before risking your life.

Just as you're about to grab your now harder-than-steel cock, you stumble and fall, as the world around you violently shakes, as Twilight levitates her pink and purple socks in the air, sending you tumbling to the bottom.

Your world begins to sway from side to side, as Twilight makes her way upstairs to put on her socks--Due to the cold night air making her hooves cold, motivating her to grab some extra hoofwear.

Still in excitement about your predicament, as Twilight was already upstairs, the creaking of what you suspected to be her bed indicated you were too late to escape.

Luckily, on the brighter side, she's saved you for last, putting on her other three socks before yours... But, After she put on her third sock, you see the entrance stretch open, showing your appending doom.

You whimper a little, both in anticipation and slightly in fear, you lick your lips, as Twilight's soft hoof closes down--Visually estimating mere seconds of arrival.

"Much better!" Said Twilight, in a quiet, monotone voice.

You grumble, and try to sensually visualise your new 'surroundings', the sweet smell of lavender, maybe a hint of Irish vanilla...

Your penis is throbbing, as you see it struggling to hold the stretched thread of cotton, forming a slight tent-effect, horizontally.

Trying to balance yourself, you notice you're slightly slipping a little, descending slowly, thanks to a slick texture of Twilight's hoof, slightly sweating from the heat of the hoofware...

Sticking out your tongue, you cannot resist but to have a small taste... As you would expect, it tastes like a mouthful of watery-salt--Only slightly quenching a tiny thirst you've accumulated during your stay.

After a long, slow decent, you're now greeted by the tight gaps from Twilight's sock, with you at the bottom of it.

It's not an easy squeeze, but you manage to shimmy against the 'Great Wall Of Hoof'.

Slightly uncomfortable, Twilight moves her hind hooves, causing you to be violently greeted by her moist hoof, once again.

After being pinned to the bottom of the hoof, your position changes to where you can see a small hole, nearly unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Getting slightly tired of hoofplay for the night, you edge your way towards the open exit, just within reach.

After observing the height, you're only halfway up her sock, similar to exiting a cave in the middle of M.T. Hoofrest--Literally! (Well, albeit... A very soft version)

It's not an easy climb, but using the cotton threads as a ladder, you slowly, but eventually make atop Twilight's gigantic hoof.

Your target is now in full view... And your unsuspecting mistress awaits, her irresistible body all for you, like an endless playground for you to play on. You ponder for a short moment, think where to go, first, as your cock excretes some pre-cum droplets on her sock, giving you sexual tensions like a hungry dog licking its lips, awaiting its meal.

An unexpected groan from Twilight reaches your ears, as she slowly turns onto her rump, with her head buried in pillows.

The movement gives you a small time to react, as you gain a small thrust from her hoof twitching, landing you near her upper leg.

It's questionable as to why Twilight isn't under her covers, but with your cock getting impatient, all of that doesn't concern you.

A few minutes of wandering the vast entity near Twilight's upper hind-leg, and the long walk is getting to you, but her marshmallowy rump is getting ever closer to you.

After you adapt the gain in altitude, which would be one of her asscheeks.

Once more you lick your lips in temptation not to just fall onto her plot, and simply slide down to her main prize... It's too tempting, but with just a small nudge of her back legs, the force knocks you down between the two mountains, giving that sexual tension in you to flow ever so quicker.

Reaching the bottom of your ride, you see something in the distance... Although it confuses you at first, you realise that her plothole is awaiting.

Descending deeper down the wet, outer folds of her sphincter, your cock can't take it anymore, with even more pre-cum dripping from your shaft upon gazing at such magnificence.

Slowly perking your lips, you kiss the ever-tender flesh, giving you the most pleasure you've experienced, to date

It's bliss, complete perfection, as you begin to massage the walls in front of you, making you finally orgasm, making a long, sticky thread onto the ground, trailing down into the depths of the innocent unicorn's rear.

Twilight, surprisingly, seemed to show a small reaction as you hear a rumble from above the heavens, coming from Twi, moaning in slight discomfort towards your actions, oblivious to the fact that you just out your untraceable seed into the back of her.
But, even more noticeable to you, the ground below you seems to slowly soften, making you gasp in fear, as you see the sphincter open up, comparable to an octagonal, futuristic door.

Having little time to escape before you fall into the bottomless pit of Twilight's plothole, making you cringe in reaction to consequences that would follow, you involuntary jump off, showing the net-textured ground of Twilight's bed quilt.

It's not a long fall, and you land on your back, minimising any pain that could've only worsened the situation.

The ground is very soft, here, and even though Twi's back-legs could very easily crush you within the next few hours from body pressure when Twilight wakes up.

Again, negating any safety you have: after all, you're already in a victorious mood, what, with you cumming inside Twilight and all--not to mention that your brain is beginning to throb, and it's not from vertigo, either--You're still tired, and haven't had any sleep, today.

It's obvious to you that there's little you can do at this point in time, anyways, and you admit to yourself that it isn't too bad, here, so why not, right?

"Ah, forget it." Is all you can muster, and begin to drift asleep again.

Although Twilight's body movement distracts you from your sleep, you adapt to it, and enjoy a well earned (albeit, an odd) rest.
Party's over by Alo
Reaching a stable mental quota, as your thoughts eats your mind away, you reawaken to hear the gargantuan roar of Twilight yawning... she's waking up.

Eardrums now erupting into your skull, and the heavy burden of sleep in your eyes beginning to fade, you wish you had something this effective as an alarm clock.

Like being on a ride at PonyLand, you can feel the tensions in your stomach churn in response to the change in velocity--As the hoof you're barely under quickly whacks you, you're swatted like a fly upon contact as Twilight lets out one last yawn, before slowly getting up from her slumber, getting out of the bed. Her sweat sticking to you like glue, as she makes her way down the stairs.

Getting lethargic from movement, you hear Twilight talking to spike.

"Good morning, Spike--Sleep well?"

"Kinda... My back is aching, though; what about you, Twi?"

"Yeah, I'm not too sure, either--I could've sworn I felt something hit my-... Never mind, it was probably nothing." Twilight replied, heading outside into the town of Ponyville.

That face of yours begins to blush so badly, you only wish you could comically shrug your hooves with your lips perked up, so innocent-like.

"Oh, almost forgot, before you go: Pinkie Pie said she wants to speak to you about something... But, knowing her, it could be anything." Spike added, before getting back to his morning chores.

"Will do, Spike--You take care of Owlicious while I'm gone."
Twilight replied, opening the door, with you slowly descending from her sudden movement.

After nearly reaching the bottom of the hooves, you fail to regain any vertical grip you once had.

In an attempt to save yourself from being trampled by Twilight, you grasp the wall of her hoof, bracing yourself for a large hop onto the ground floor.

Similar to a wall jump in a video game, you force all your weight onto one side, only to quickly balance your momentum into a more comfortable acceleration, as you leap into the dangerous lands of Ponyville--Although you never really thought about your landing, much, so where you land is anypony's guess.

It's a soft landing, as the ground supported your velocity enough to not to injure you.

Confused you look around, and you notice
an odd texture below your hooves.

Quickly making sense of the surroundings, you realise whatever you're on... It's soft, dry and green.

That's all you manage to fathom, until your body mass suddenly minimises in flight, once more.

You fall, but not for long, as this time, your landing was head on.

With a mouthful of what tastes like dirt and soil, you quickly spit out the contents in disgust... And with a lightheaded feeling after what just happened.

You feel drunk--those cartoon stars comically appear above your head, You just shake it off, and begin a new adventure outside.

You notice to your right a massive orange column, with the outline of a star-like shape, forming the shadow before you.

It takes a few seconds to put two-and-two together before realising--You landed onto a carrot, then fell onto the soil patches, below it... Just looking at it makes your stomach growl, like a starving dog in front of a butcher shop window.

Your moral compass in your brain begins spinning, as you know that eating the smallest part of that carrot will make you a common thief--a pest, if you will--Despite not thinking twice when it comes to anally raping somepony (No pun intended).

It wasn't an easy choice, but you decide to pass up the opportunity; If Celestia knew of your existence, at least you know she'd be smiling down upon you... Or at the most--balancing out a wrong doing, in your life.

Then, something odd occurs... The world goes dark... The ground begins to shake.

Just to add even more confusion, the ground seems to be rising...

"What the hell?" Is your only response.

Even though your moral decisions were correct, it appears that Vinyl Scratch's wasn't... Unaware that she was gonna get more than a carrot, Vinyl's hunger was too much for her to handle... She figured that nopony would notice her, and heck--It's just one carrot, right?

You never knew Vinyl was much of a thief, but it appears that's the least of your problems...

That ever-so familiar sound of magic hits your eardrums, and with a signature pearlescent aura glow to match.

As the carrot rises, you realise that you could use her as a ride to somewhere... Other than here.

With no second guesses, you quickly jump onto a nearby hanging root from the carrot, as Vinyl makes her journey back to her house.

Although you successfully manage to grab onto the root and leverage your body to compensate for the change in velocity, you immediately begin to regret your unwise decision.

"Great, why did I think this was a good idea, again?"

You begin scouting ahead for any safe landing spots to land on... Until you notice nothing but the cobble-like stepping stones, leading into Vinyl's doorstep.

With nothing to do other than hang like a cat in a tree, you ponder as to your next move, strategy-wise.

Vinyl enters her house, still unknown to the other pony she brought in.

She puts the carrot on her desk, and immediately turns on her radio.

A small-perked smile appears on your face, as you recognise music you've heard before...

Vinyl begins to rock out, grabbing her electric guitar, aware that it wasn't plugged in, and started to do air-solos to the music...

Then you remembered that music in question, making you fan-gasm inside.

It was "She's Long Gone", by The Black Keys... Oh, boy, how you love their songs.

Pumping her sound up, Vinyl puts her shades on, and starts rocking to the music...

You are amazed at how well she mimics Dan Auerbach... Suffice it to say, you're enjoying this, it's like being at a rock-concert.

After a few minutes into the main solo, Vinyl starts going berserk, being extremely melodramatic with her moves, even to a point of grabbing her guitar in the air for the finish.

As you're beginning to worry about how far she's taking this, your thoughts are suddenly moot as you hear nothing but the titanic goddess' mimicking flood your eardrums "Bellowoloeomeeew!!!!"

You're almost paralysed from fear and sensory overload, and with last manic smirk from Scratch, she saves the best for last; the worst for you, though.
A everlasting shadow deepens above you, and with quick reactions and a stable frame, you only just manage to weave out of the way... Only to wonder what you just witnessed.

*SLAM*

The force of the impact causes you to slowly fall into the fabricated jungle that is Vinyl's and Octavia's living room carpet.

You observe the damage that Vinyl caused, all you see is the embarrassed look from Scratch, and her desk--almost obliterated by a now destroyed electric guitar, still being levitated by V in awe... She even managed to break one of the lens in her glasses by the ricochet of the debris.

With a lack of responsibility, Vinyl quickly trots outside, probably to preserve her pride.

You've started to adapt to the sudden change in velocities, meaning you manage to recover fairly quickly.

After an quick examination of Vinyl's and Octavia's home, you notice that they aren't the cleanest of ponies, although you believe the cause of the blame to be Scratch's doing.

Navigating the new terrain isn't an easy task, either, but it's barley manageable, as the bristles of the pink forest you're in have just enough space to squeeze through.

Over two hours later, and you're still navigating the carpet, until you're face to face with a black, odd-looking fabric, just heavy enough to crush the carpet bristles in your path.

At your size, it has an odd, net-like texture, similar to a trampoline, only a heck more smoother.

Your sense of smell also tells you something that gives your hormones a run for their money... Smelling like the chamber of Venus, herself!

"C'mon, that's just childish..." Is what your conscious is telling you, but it's too much to refuse!

The terrain begins slanting upwards, then downwards--and the smell getting stronger, making you even hornier.

After climbing upwards, the steep decent looks like a cakewalk in your perspective... Making your carelessness get the better of you, making you run downwards, instead of taking it easy.

This was a big mistake, as you trip over your own hind-hooves, making you stumble and roll down, until you flawlessly manage to gain some altitude... It didn't last long, though--You land with a splat, now facing upwards; now, you're in deep trouble, as you know what you landed in... The 'love juices' of Somepony's panties... Stuck like a fly on a spider's web.

You try to calm yourself, but this is just the start of your sticky situation, as you hear the door opening...

The door slowly creaks open, revealing somepony in the shadows, looking surprised at the absence of her roommate.

"Vinyl, darling--Are you in there, are you okay?"

To her ears, it was silent; despite your feeble attempts of shouting at the top of your lungs, hoping for a response.

After a few seconds of silence, Octavia figured Vinyl wasn't there, and proceeded into the living room, with a look of disgust at what was in front of her.

"Aughh, not again" Said Octavia in reaction to what she saw... Sighing in semi-frustration and despair.

"How many times must I tell that cataclysmic klutz to clean up her own mess?"

She wasn't exaggerating, either--Everything from discarded empty cans of energy drinks, various sodas, and even a few empty bottles from what was once Octavia's 'personal' wine collection.

With one last discomfortable sigh, Octavia realised that the living rook wouldn't clean itself, nor Scratch, for that matter--And with that, began cleaning the random piles of junk scattered amongst the room.

A slight part of you hopes that Octavia (Or, heck--Anypony, for that matter) will see you... Although another part of you wishes see doesn't, given your 'current' situation; leaving a very awkward explanation to give.

You can feel the impact of Octavia's cleaning, whist she attempts to clean the floor, sending seismic waves over your body, making the world shake around you, getting ever-so closer and ever more powerful.

Your ears feel like you've just put your head against a high-amp speaker, when what you can only guess as the looming shadow of Octavia, standing above you, all you see is her beautiful gray, mono-coloured face, and well-groomed mane looking down at you--Her eyes slightly closed in disbelief, and her mouth gags in revolt.

"Well, well--Looks like Vinyl jumped onto the bandwagon, again..."

You can tell in her voice that she's upset, and with good reason--But, she seems more emotional for Vinyl than you could imagine, having a lust for love, even if her roommate is hip-crazy.

Wait--No, she's just pissed at the fact that Vinyl's using her home as a place to party, as her expression changes in anger, with an incoherent mumble between her breath.

"Well, this is one souvenir that she isn't getting back", Octavia yelled.

"Huh, wait... What?" You say in confusion as you realise the ground rises for what seems like an eternity

Octavia, in her heart-broken-filled rage, picked up the 'souvenir' in question, only to violently throw it into one of the nearby trash bags she was using to store the used sundries, miscellaneous junk and garbage from the (Now somewhat-clean) living room, moments ago.

The force of her throw was impressive, giving you enough momentum to free yourself from the sticky liquids that once restrained you.

Although you manage to escape one problem, you're suddenly greeted face-to-face with yet another, as your unavoidable designated destination could be even more dangerous.

Closing your eyes, attempting to shield yourself for the brace of impact...

All it took was a very nasty landing, knocking you out for the count, seeping into unconsciousness... Only giving you time to see a now blurred vision of Octavia's looming body tying the top of your new prison, shutting off your only view of any visible light, leaving you to sleep in your own thoughts.

Totally unaware of what just occurred, Octavia carried the couple of trash bags out into the open, placing them in a nearby dumpster, located in front-view of the Ponyville park, behind the 'Carrousel Boutique'.

"Good riddance" Octavia exclaimed in exhaustion, and with that--She trotted on back to her house. Other than a possible argument with Vinyl Scratch, her day continued on as normal--If only the same was applicable for you, still knocked out from a minor concussion.
Luxurious complications by Alo
Still used, abused and very confused--You wake up from your unexpected slumber, scratching the back of your head in agony, feeling a rather large bump near the back, indicating how hard to hit your head.

It's not easy, but you attempt to get up, despite having a throbbing headache, and with no regard for hospitalisation (In your defence, you're not gonna see one
anytime soon, weather you wanted medical attention or not.).

It's not an easy struggle, but with a carefully balanced equilibrium, and a few minutes of painful agony, you're up and walking as usual--Granted, you'll feel like a vegetable for a short while, but... You're alive, and that's something to be grateful for, at least, right?

Full of courageous willpower, you remember that you're still in a predicament, as you wander across a variety of textures and landscape changes... From what little of it you can see, that is.

In essence, your current location could only be described as a cave-like structure, only the walls at the sides and the ceiling aren't made from rock... However, after aimlessly feeling the odd texture, you're even more confused, as it feels like latex, only more dense, and less malleable (for your strength to contain, anyway.)

Still confused, you try to gain information from your other senses...

The smell is odd, and you can't quite put your hoof to what it is, exactly.

The ground feels odd, too... You'd swear it has an almost as what could be described as a 'slimy' texture, but you notice some of the ground stick to your hooves, meaning it wasn't anything slimy, but again--You're still bedazzled as to where you are, as nothing looks, smells or feels familiar; Then again, what is familiar at your nano-sized point of view?

Getting frustrated as your confusion only widens, you decide to ram the 'walls', in hope of any succession for escaping, with increasing vulgarity every attempt, yelling in frustration.

"Arghh!"

"Open, you bastard... open, already!"

Your final attempts show face, as your head was now pumping blood so hard, that your brain could give a pulse on an electrocardiogram

"Agh, fuck!", you yell in your own rage-enduring bloodlust.

It doesn't take long before you sensibly decide it's best to settle down, before you literally end up killing yourself, after going through all you have, already.

Gravity begins taking effect, as some of the rubble above you collapses onto the rubble below you, exposing just a glimpse of light--just enough for you to gather enough of your sanity and hope restored.

After looking back at that nearby 'rubble' that fell almost a mile away, you discover what appears to be a metal, cylindrical object, slightly bent in shape, with engraved lines, rusted into the surface... There's something else, too... Weathered paper, neatly wrapped around it, with a recognisable title using that iconic, western-italic font...

'F&F's Original, Home-brewed Apple cider'

Even though you hated the F&F corporation after they were exposed not too long ago during that cider competition, you admit that, that stuff was addicting... you can remember that you tried some of F&F's 'Premium-brewed apple cider', long ago--Not one single thing about it being good, either, making your tongue gag in reference of its groggy taste.

It's clear to you that the object that fell was a tin can, almost two-hundred-and-fifty times as big as you.

Putting your mind at work, you question why something like that would be here, wherever 'here' is.

Slowly, you begin to back up, in attempt to gain more visual cues to show or help guide you... Still oblivious to your surroundings, you clumsily slip down a considerably large pile of twisted junk and garbage--You're really bad at maintaining your balance aren't you? Anyways, after a surprisingly less-than-expected un-painful landing, you rise to your hooves... Noticing a very sour smell near you.

Without even thinking of where you landed, you notice your hooves splash in some form of puddle--it's also the main source of that putrid smell, as it is incredibly stronger than before...

Even if it smells terrible, you're getting quite a considerably large thirst coming on, and in your situation, beggars cannot be choosers.

"Ahh, finally, I'm perched!" You say in excitement.

Without any second thoughts on the contents, you quickly sip the juices, below you.

Perking your lips together, you try to mentally review what you just drank... The taste getting stronger with every second guess.

"Delectable..."
...
"Moderately quenching..."
...
"Ew..."
...
"Ey cawt weel ma young..."

Your throat begins to burn and corrode, as you can definitely recognise what you just drank to be... Garbage water.

You notice your hooves are somewhat eroded and crinkled by environmental damage, like weak acid on skin.

Your entire mouth and the tip of your tongue are heavily damaged, almost corroding through flesh into bone, and next-to numbing your tastebuds.

Still in agony, you uncontrollably stumble around to distract yourself from the excruciating pain you're suffering, kicking and screaming in rhythm to every pulse your heart makes, driving more numbness to weakened nerves.




You mange to somehow kick an opening in the junk pile, in front of you, making the acidic liquids flow through, into a small crevice, down below.




Only seconds after this, however, you hear a very disturbing 'hiss', similar to a snake... It's already not looking too good for you, and it could get even worse.




If you could scream... You probably would.

Silently waiting... Waiting for a sound, for movement or--Well, anything, really.

It's unclear as to what exactly you just heard... Until a very large, bright beacon of light that shines in your eyes, near blinding you.

Maybe you died, maybe you're simply a spirit... The light begins to fade back into a more eye-friendly field of view.

That 'Hissing snake' you got jumpy over was simply the acidic reaction combined with the pressure of the plastic bag, making a very tiny hole--just small enough to squeeze through, but you wait a small while till all the liquid has been drained.

Slowly, stepping out of what you considered to be thee worst place in your life to date--You breathe in some well-deserved fresh air... It's better than you expected, you almost orgasm in relief, after spending up to 5 hours in that disgusting, confined space.

It's not long before the outside environment begins to show effect, the sun is almost starting to set, meaning you don't have long till you're in the dark.

Quickly scouting the area, you realise the humongous dumpster above you, soaring to literally 10,000ft in height..,

Shaking it off, before you get any more horrifying flashbacks, you notice a massive plastered wall, with an air vent resting at the bottom.

You notice a small light at the end, and figure it's probably your best choice... If any.

Pausing for a brief moment--You decide if this is a good idea or not, and with a long, deep breath, you lightly hop onto the vent, with a warm, cosy breeze to welcome you.

After a long walk, it's clear to you that you're getting closer, as the breeze gets gradually more softer.

Meanwhile in the 'Carrousel Boutique', Rarity had just returned home, back from a long day of non-stop shopping for various clothing materials, she was working on her arts and crafts, having trouble collecting the needed materials--After hours of browsing every shop in Canterlot, Rarity's day was more than stressful, even considering her normal life with her sister--Thankfully for Rarity's sake, she was sent to summer camp with the rest of her Cutie-Mark Crusading pals.

As Rarity entered the main store lobby, she began storing her recently purchased resources in her personally magic-locked chest, sighing in exhaustion.

"Oh, goodness... Is that the time already?" Rarity exhaled, looking at her gold and silver clock on the wall, reading 8:31.

"I need to rejuvenate my complexion... A nice, long bath'll do the trick!"

And with that, she quickly trotted into her private quarters, into her own private bathroom--Even Sweetie Belle wasn't allowed in here.

Closing the doors behind her, Rarity used her magic, turning the golden taps on, waiting till the water flowed relatively close to fill the bath.

Proceeding to 'Rarify' her needs, Rarity levitated a mixture of various smelling salts, rose petals, and even a bottle from her own personal fragrance cupboard.

After preparing her post-bath robes, she carefully lit a few scent-candles, to further increase the now-overpowering smell of rare flowers and flavoured salts.

Carefully overseeing her perfection, she slowly stumbled into the bathtub.


"Ahh, now this is more like it..." Said Rarity, in approval.

And as she suspected... It was beautiful, absolutely heaven, both in atmosphere and texture... Though, something hit her, especially in effect to the water.

Rarity began to shiver a little.
"Oh, my is it chilly in here..."
...
"Ah, idea!"

With a flick of her horn, she turned up her A.C. to its hottest setting.

...

"Huh, what's going on?" You exclaim in surprise, noticing the change in the environment, as an enormous gust of heat begins to suck you through the air vents, both horizontally and vertically, until a bright light can be seen in the distance.

To your surprise... you're underwater, to which you quickly ascend in realisation, the surface just within range...

Taking a well-needed breather, you only just make it to the surface before drowning.

Looking around, you see nothing but white walls... It smells so damn good, too... Like a bouquet of flowers.

Turning around, you near-faint for what lays in front of you.

Even looking as high you can, you can only see a fraction of your problems--A goddess, literally planet-sized Rarity... Having a relaxing bath, in a sitting position.

She seems to be lost in her own thoughts, almost entranced into limbo.

You realise, she's not only is she beautiful, but also your only proverbial ticket out, alive.
Rarity jolts a tiny bit, still in bliss of her relaxing bath, sending tsunamis hurdling towards you.

Your worries return as you see the titanic (No pun intended) wave gaining high speeds, there's no way you're out-swimming this bad boy!

Prepping a long breathe in advance, this current flies at you, engulfing you into the soapy, underwater depths, below.

It's taking a lot longer to reach the surface than you're comfortable with, until you struggle to hold your lungs as tight as what little air is left inside them.

Slightly losing consciousness, your hooves flail to the point of numbness, being too tired to move them--not without blood flowing life in them, anyway.

To your amazement, you don't do anything... Yet the surface quickly arrives... Yet, to your confusion--You're on land; "how was all of this possible", you ponder to yourself in awe.

Rarity was just finishing up her relaxing endeavours, hopping slowly out of the bath, releasing the plugged sinkhole, allowing the waterscape that you called the ocean to flow into the drain.

It's odd that you can't move, as you seem to be trapped--Tangled in purple ropes, making escape impossible.

"Ahh, that was simply amazing!" Rarity cooed in refreshment, putting her expensively one-of-a-kind robe and slippers on, walking toward her bedroom.
Sláinte! by Alo
Rarity was preparing for a little 'extra' comfort... Although it's barely visible from the view in Rarity's tail as to what she's doing, Rarity was just preparing her bed and drying herself off, she reached under her bed for her 'personal' toy box. a well-used, dusty chest.

The contents, however... were the main attraction: large set of polished, pearlescent-filtered dildos of varying lengths.

Hoping not to get caught, Rarity quickly shut her bedroom windows and closed the curtains in reaction to a sound she thought she heard, outside.

The quick pace of Rarity's swinging tail makes you shoot out of it... Only to seconds later land on something soft, face first; it feels exceptionally comfy, losing any last grasp of known existence...


Things seem to be fine--You're well-bathed, and your wounds seem to be healing well, given the circumstances.

All you need now is some given attention, just enough to be noticed and hopefully rescued... Heck, even if you're not, you can still enjoy the odd sensation from your own 'personal' view point, but--to be fair, the danger of being so small can be overwhelming, if not, risky.

Although an uneasy choice, you decide it's best to (at the most) try to grab sonepony's attention to you, when you know it's as safe as possible.

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted, as you struggle to maintain your balance, forcing you to stumble down into a small, latex-covered pocket.

Rarity placed the chest on her makeover table, only to afterwards unexpectedly say something unusual (Well, for you, anyway).

"Time for some real fun, now."

Still confused, you hear the sound of something clicking, coming from beneath the ground.

Even more-so confused, you notice a slight 'whirring' noise, getting extremely loud for your ears to handle... Getting loud enough to the point of seismic vibrations, similar to a volcanic earthquake, getting increasingly violent in strength.

It's so violent, that it begins to make you soar a few feet into the air, only to land seconds later to repeat the process... Until you hear that odd clicking sound in the distance, once again, making the ground slowly return to its default state of stability.

Rarity, however, was only just readying herself for pleasure, but like everything she touched her hooves on--it needed to be perfect.

"Max settings on... Power supply is good... Perfect!"

Confirmation given, and equipment fully recalibrated, Rarity was ready for action, lifting a decently-sized dildo with her horn, escorting it with her to the bed, with you under a small area in what can only be described as a 'latex foreskin'.

Just after a slight decline from the vertical change of gravity, you notice you're on a small hillside--an odd one at that--having a small cut across the middle, like a gigantic crevice.

Looking up at the now dimly-lit sky, you instantly orgasm, shocked in awe as Rarity's magnificent vaginal lips slowly make its way onto you.

"Oh... What?"

You scream in terror, after giving both your penis and eyes a marvellous surprise.

Suddenly, the vaginal ceiling stops its descent, giving you a hope of survival, as Rarity almost forgot something crucial.

"Whoops, forgot to turn it on" Rarity whispered, pushing the slider with her magic to the 'on' position.

You remember that clicking... 'Turn it on' and 'time for some real fun' suddenly come into mind, integrating the two together.

The answer, however, sends a very cold chill down your spine, and a very hot tension in your now-flaccid cock.

Adding insult to injury, the ground starts to shake, like previously, getting increasingly more violent.

"De-de-dil-dil..." Is all you can stutter to yourself, only to realise the looming wonder above you to begin its journey downwards.

Rarity quickly thrusted her hind-hooves, with the dildo now engulfed by her entire vaginal vault--The sound of the whirring vibration now muffled, and the sound of Rarity moaning in pleasure overtakes its audibility.

Sudden darkness bestows upon you, and most of the vibrations become absorbed from the chamber of Venus... Even though you can't see, it feels very exhilarating in here--Your cock getting slightly erect, despite it recharging from moments ago.

"Well... That could've been wo-" you're cut off to what you were about to say, as Rarity's moans begin escalating, only to violently contract the devious toys within her.

Small strands of her juices excrete from her vagina, after vigorously thrusting you and the dildo back and fourth.

A wave full of her love-fulfilled secretions hits you like a ton of bricks, getting an entire mouthful as you attempt to scream out.

You were never much of a food critic, but you decide swivel it in your mouth, with your taste buds only just able to pick up any taste, then swallowing it, after in experiment.

Like a mouthful of pain thinner, you immediately notice the taste kick in, and its not half-bad, either... Tasting like a strong mixture of cream, vanilla and coconut.

The shaking suddenly halts, followed by a gargantuan moan of Rarity orgasming.

A tsunami of Rarity's cum overflows onto you, and only milliseconds after Rarity bends upwards to remove the dildo, you're spat out like a money shot onto Rarity's godly, 1000ft face... Her mane, specifically.




Landing in Rarity's purple, lavender jungle-like mane, stuck onto a strand of hair, with a lake of warm, and quickly drying cum below you, the force immobilising you, slowly descending into limbo. 




After a long, vigorous session, Rarity was exhausted, near-fainting in rest onto her bed covers, with the last of her juices still flowing like a volcano after an eruption.




The two of you relentlessly sleep, after such a thrilling ride.

...

Zzzz... Zzzz... Zzzz...

...

You yawn... Realising you've just woken up from seismic activity.
It's starting to annoy you as to how many times you've waken, only to remember that you're trapped, again.

Oblivious to you being smuggled into her mane, Rarity wakes up, noting the time on her clock.
"My, my... 10:30, already?" Rarity said in surprise, rubbing some sleep from her eyes.


As she prepared her breakfast, she felt a slight tangle in her mane, brushing it with her left hoof, freeing you from your restraints--but sending you free-falling into what you can only describe as just a box.

Carefully, you get up from your surprisingly soft landing, as your face lay crumpled in a pile of oddities against a plastic wall.

You began to panic, your hooves attempting to reach out, to only to be welcomed by the hard contoured plastic wall around you.

It wasn’t until heavy, rhythmic thuds in the background stirred your fears once more--that there was something more wrong than you knew.

“Hey, Down here!” You yell, confused on where you are, and what was going on. Your pleas fell on deaf ears as the room swayed from side to side while what sounded like hail, pounding against the plastic... But this was just the beginning of your problems, as you feel the ground shift slightly at first, then ferociously.

Light erupted in from the heavens as you all of a sudden tumble down a steep slope, apart of what appeared to be a landslide. You struggle to find something to brace yourself with as you neared the bright white light; however, before you could blink, you are pushed through the blinding light and plummeted like a rock over a cliff.

You land with a splash in a white sea, the
White waters shooting up into the air from your landing, raining against the thick, ceramic walls. Without any warning of this happening, you begin to manoeuvre about to where you can properly see what was going on. As you do so, you can make out large white walls surrounding you, with giant circular islands floating in the water like buoys in an ocean.

It's unclear as of how you're going to get out, when your eyes forebodingly drifted upward. Trepidation coursed through your entire body, a cry of terror is your only reasonable reaction, as you look up at a massive colossus white face, Rarity's face, to be exact.

Everything shook from side to side as waves of white waters crashed against the side of the gigantic islands surrounding you are assaulted from the crashing of the waves.

A large, silver spoon the size of the Everfree forest began diving into the milky waters, making you realise the severity of the situation, watching the spoon rise from the waters like a hungry crocodile. You try not to think about it, but you can't help but watch the several islands of cereal, all of which were nearly seventy-five times your size to disappear into Rarity's warm-looking mouth.

The crunching of the cereal only foresaw your own thoughts, of which it being your possible death. The crunching seemed to encompass the entirety of the dining room causing you to cover your ears as you try in a futile attempt to block out the noise.

After another few lucky misses from the spoon, and a slightly approving groan from Rarity, in delight, you're face-to-face to the spoon's target, nearing quickly, and impossible to avoid.

It takes a few moments, but your nightmares are realised--You ascend towards the goddess-Rarity's face... Making you shutter at your upcoming ride into the Rarity express.
Rarity's lips were the only last depictions of the outer world you once saw, despoiling any chance of survival, making you shiver in the ice-cold milk, preparing for your inevitable death. You uncomfortably whimper, as Rarity's gigantic maw slowly began to open, until her lips suddenly gained vertical speeds, with now her mouth wide open, revealing a very unappealing cavern into view--wet with her saliva, with little debris of cereal on the ceiling, getting ever closer and bigger...

A shadow formed from above as the spoon started to pass between Rarity's lips. Your mind is going at a mile a minute, thoughts overflowing within you, only barely clinging onto your mental stability, as it was near-impossible to veer your eyes away from Rarity's pearly whites, with her gullet in tow, awaiting the aftermath of its purpose.

Almost everything around you was quickly becoming surrounded by the environment of Rarity's teeth and gums, until nothing but the welcoming warmth of the pony's anatomy proverbially greeted, making any hypothermia from the milk you suffered from become balanced--Maybe slightly warmer than you would've appreciated. Beggars cannot be choosers, though, as you suddenly realise that Rarity's mouth was beginning to close.

Any iota of light you had before was soon draining exponentially--Then fully as those beautiful lips touched, devouring you in complete darkness.

After a sudden unknown force pushes you onto the fabricated surface upon Rarity's tongue, almost hitting your head on the metallic spoon as it departed. The thick, milky contents splashing all over you, with tiny chunks of soggy cereal hitting you in the face, feeling similar to how a fish would. You have a small sigh of relief, thankful that you weren't crushed by those titanic molars... until everything started moving, at high speeds, sweeping the cereal to her back-teeth.

If you haven't guessed yet, you're in big trouble, as you hear the grinding of Rarity's teeth, nearby in the distance.

Instantaneously, you rise in height, only to fall from the sudden change in angle, making stability an impossibility, now.
Her tongue lifts into the air, knocking you down next to it, tumbling down into a relatively safe spot under the apex of Rarity's oral muscle.

All of a sudden, any grinding or movement subsides for a brief moment.

Did she feel you? Are you saved?

...

A slow tilting of her mouth showed it impossible, as you try to hang on, underneath the pink mutant, with small waves of cereal and milk to greet you.

After a nerve-racking squelch from the back of Rarity's mouth, you hear the loud gulp from what could've been you, just now.

Unsure how you're getting out of this mess, you stick to the walls under her tongue, in hopes of safety.

Rarity, however, after enjoying a bowl of Derpy-O's, was casually continuing her daily morning routine, unaware of the small cracker-jack prize clinging to life inside her.

Her next agenda, however, was soon approaching, to what may be the most frightening thing you've countered, thus far.

Any and all of her movement is significantly multiplied and magnified around you, with your body slowly rising and falling from the sway of her head bouncing while she trotted over towards her bathroom.

You hear her voice booming down, echoing from her throat, in a soothing melody, as she begins humming to herself.

Rarity was about to brush her teeth, getting her diamond and topaz toothbrush in hoof, while levitating a long, thick tube of Coltgate onto it, squeezing a moderate amount of its contents onto the brushes.

b34; La-la-la ah-ah, la-la-la ah-ah... b34;

First, it seems very innocent, until the ceiling above you rises, inviting the light of day to be seen, once again.

Running from underneath her tongue, unsure of what's she's doing, you immediately notice a large oddity behind her teeth.


Having little time to move out of the way, you struggle to avoid the anomaly, getting stuck in some thread-like strands, forcing a mouthful of mint-tasting liquid down your throat, almost drowning you.




In failure of attempting to move, or escape the clutches of new home, you're violently knocked around as Rarity brushes her upper teeth, forcing your body to be pinned on them at times; if it weren't for the softness of her brush, you're certain you'd be smushed by one of her behemoth teeth.

30 seconds of pure agony later, Rarity finishes cleaning her teeth, making a small sigh of relief come from your mouth.




Not even having time to celebrate your survival, you're immediately forced out into the world, outside of Rarity's body... And instead descending into a large, perfectly circular crater, with Rarity's saliva dragging you into it.




There's no hope for escape; you fall into the dark, metallic wasteland under Rarity's sink, and at the mercy of the Ponyville municipal and drainage systems.
Stealing Home by Alo
From rags to riches, only to be sent back to the dumps; you fight your own terminal velocity down the various endless drains below Rarity's house.

The aquatic labyrinth begins to worsen in complexity, sending you hurling towards a small pipe--In fact, the pipe was so small, it looked as big as a normal-sized tunnel from your view.

Taking a small breather, you quickly duck under the ventilation, as the waters begin to purify. Being spayed upon by various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, you're forcefully thrown into the uncontrolled rapids, sucking you under the waters, only to be blinded by daylight, as you are spat out of the vent, into a large pipe, sending you to fall onto the ground...


Getting up, you slowly spit out the mouthful of salty-tasting water... Trying to absorb any hints of where you are.

A large amount of vegetation and flora surround you, with the sun shining down upon them.

Suddenly, something disturbs the grass, behind you, making you turn your head to the estimated origin.

Unsure how to play it out, you immediately pin yourself to the floor, in an attempt to sneak in the grass.

Whatever it is, it's slowly approaching you...

Only barley visible, you peek your head above to see any sign of danger.

You notice a very oddly-shaped... Round... Thingy? I guess you could call it.
Stranger still, a small squelching can be heard in the distance, from where the disturbance in the grass came from.

A small, slick substance forms from under your hooves, making you wipe it off using the grass stalk in front of you.

"Aliens?" You ponder, confused as you look at the substance surround you, coning from behind the grass stalk that you're using as cover.

You quickly run out of cover, shouting at the top of your lungs: "I come in peace, don't prove me!"

The reaction you show afterwards makes you run in terror, as a near-100ft snail approaches from the grass.

Even at your size, you struggle to match the snail's speed, as it quickly gains on you, as you attempt to jump out of its path, still running for your life, trying to feebly push grass out of your way.
The amount vegetation you once saw began to lower, until you were in the parameter of the gigantic gardens.

Slowly backing up, you see the snail trail back into the grass.

"Maybe I should consider getting help as soon as I can..." You say to yourself, regretting ever being happy to be the size less than dust.

Wandering the endless desert-like terrain, feeling slightly dehydrated, you decide to take a small break.

Apparently, luck doesn't want you to have a piece of that proverbial Kit-Kat bar, as you see something that makes you wish the snail was here, instead.

Frozen stiff in fear, you stare at an incredibly huge scorpion...

It's tempting to wish you had a laser rifle, or a pet dog at your side, but... The reference would be frivolous to think before death.

With the scorpion reading its pincers, you pray for its mercy, as it scurries quickly towards you.

...

"...So then she told me to shove it, and I'm like: 'Bring it'"

Ears now deafened, you feel a slight crunch and notice a gargantuan, cyan hoof replacing the now-squashed scorpion.

"'Ah keep tellin' ya, Rainbow--You're gonna end up hurtin' yourself if you keep actin' this way." Applejack said to Rainbow Dash, both of whom were on their way to Ponyville, trotting on a dirt road, just on the outskirts of the city.

The rest of the conversation fades to silence, as your eardrums return to normal.
The sheer force of the trotting from two ponies knocked you into the middle of the dirt path, with a hut-like cottage just amongst the horizon, like a mountain in the distance, and in your situation--It's the closest piece of civilisation you'll encounter in this area.

You head in the direction of the cottage, until nothing but the concrete labyrinth of Fluttershy's cobblestone pavement blocking your path, with the uncommon small strands of vegetation to balance the blandness that the depressing grey walls gave.

A strange vibration emerges from the sky, revealing a small swarm of butterflies, illuminating the sunshine through their wings for a brief moment, reminding you of the positive aspects of being a fifth of an inch.

A few hours later, and a few more encounters of humongous eye-candy to occupy you, you finally reach the front door of Fluttershy's house.

Luckily for you, Fluttershy's cottage lacked any front step or any major architect near the entrance, as the path was simply raised up, making less effort on your part to gain entry, as the gap under the door was more than enough for you to fit under, with filthy debris of random dust, dirt and lint under your hooves as you ever so slowly pass through into the house.

Just moments after the underside of the door subsides, you feel a sudden warm, calm feeling, tingling inside of you.

A set of large, teal floorboards covers the landscape ahead, with a massive peach and crimson rug in the centre of the room.




Surprisingly, there's little to no sign of any animals, just the various empty birdcages and empty food bowls to even suggest any animal activity was present.




You've always had a soft spot for Fluttershy, her gentle personality was like no other mare you've met at her age, and heck, you figure she won't smush you into the ground if she happens to notice you, in compassion to the average pony.




It's clear that somepony is here, though, as the fireplace is set ablaze, with the sound of the flames gently hitting your ears, and you can smell a freshly-prepared, homemade soup, cooling on the coffee table.




A small breeze hits you, with very high velocity, followed by small pitter-patter of something or someone running nearby, causing you to turn around to find nothing.




On your guard, you hope it was simply the wind--Until you feel and hear the same thing from behind, causing you to react in the same way... Only again to find nothing at all.




Whatever it is, it's pissing you off, and you want no part of it.




Looking from side to side, you're startled as a deafening 'soft' cough is heard from behind you.



Rolling your eyes, with an angry expression on your face, you slowly turn around... Only to see an impossibly giant bunny rabbit--Angel, to be more precise.

Angel wasn't much of a pest, but unlike ponies, rabbits are more sensitive of their habitat, not to mention they have an extremely great sense of smell--Even to notice something as tiny as you.

"H-Hey, nice bunny!" You whimper as Angel crosses his arms with an unhealthy smirk on his face.

"Hey, please! You gotta get help!" Is all you ask, begging for him to get help.

Angel ponders with his paws tapping on his chin, then pauses for a moment, until he shows agreement by nodding his head.

Being extremely grateful, you attempt to walk towards Angel, with the biggest smile you've shown since your predicament. As a matter of fact, you're so thankful, you don't even notice Angel pulling an evil grin, but you do notice the floor beneath you getting ever so darker... Being already familiar with the shadows lurking above you, it's now clear that Angel thinks the only best way to 'help' you is to simply kill you--putting you out of your misery.

Only having seconds to react, you step out if the shadows, running in hopes to escape the killer bunny.

You divert yourself to go under a green cupboard in the corner, next to the door.

Almost there, it's just within view... But Angel was just too quick, lifting one of his deadly paws onto you... Until somepony startles him in his tracks, giving you enough time for a quick getaway.

"Angel, darling; where are you?" Says a quiet voice coming from upstairs, getting slightly louder as it travels downward from the staircase, until that oh-so beautiful mare is in full view: Fluttershy.



Near-stunned by her exquisite adorableness, you're now vulnerable to anything that might sneak up onto you--Including a quick sweep of Angel's paw, as he made a last-try attempt to get that gosh darn intruder.


In a split-second, you are instantly grabbed by Angel's swiping paw, as he quickly scurries towards one of the couches on the other end of the room, making you slightly vomit inside from his incredible speed, including an impressive leap onto a green couch.


Oddly enough, Angel drops you onto the couch, only to afterwards run to his owner.


"Angel, what's wrong, dear?" Whispered Fluttershy, noticing Angel's odd reactions, and unusual body language.




Trying to avoid suspicion, Angel immediately and dramatically starts groaning in agony, using his paws to cover his stomach, signalling to Fluttershy that he was starving.




"Oh, I hope that soup wasn't too hot for you..."




Looking around, near a end table beside the couch, Fluttershy slowly trots towards that homemade soup you smelled earlier, still cooling near the windows.




After a quick taste-test, and a lick of her lips, Fluttershy swoops back towards Angel, allowing him to have his meal, whilst she was about to browse her catalogue for any surplus food for her animals.




You notice everything getting even worse, as the small booming of Fluttershy's hooves and a confirmation of Fluttershy's body towers over you, with Angel giving you a sinister grin and a 'thumbs up' pose, as both of you witness Fluttershy grabbing her catalogue, and her fine, juicy plot eclipsing in the air, until the light is snuffed out, around you.




A gasp, followed by a scream expels from your mouth, while trying to escape the inevitable.




Her rump only milliseconds in arrival, slowly blocking anything in view, until her body was fully relaxed upon your minuscule life.



...


It's hard to breathe--Really hard to breathe, forcing you to take the smallest breaths possible to maximise any air capsulated amongst the land under Fluttershy's ass.




A few upper-body sprains, multiple fractures, and even a few broken ribs... It's not the best shape to be in--But, you should consider yourself to be lucky, what, with Fluttershy being the extreme softie that she is.




Being nearly impossible to move at this point, you try your best to raise the flesh ceiling, above you... It's not easy, but it's just barely liftable, allowing you to gain more precious oxygen.




Ever-slowly trying to manoeuvre towards safety, you notice the ceiling gaining vertical height, and the underside of Fluttershy's rear becoming slightly easier to move under, until a large, sweet-scented room opens up for you, with an odd-looking ceiling... It looks familiar, though; just like in the library, only the colour being lavender-purple, and it was on the ground, not the ceiling.

The glorious perspective of Fluttershy's hypnotic plothole gains the attention of your cock, rearing it's head to maximum length.   

The sexual sensation return in your favour, as the wetness of your throbbing member only multiplies, making your cock have the density of steel, roaring to fuck something... You awoke the sleeping beast, now it's up to you to entertain it.

You begin a slow masturbatory approach, gaining speed on every thrust of your crotch and every full stroke upon your penis.

The warmth of the cavernous landscape is only further aggravating the pleasure within you, as your penis erupts the love it was holding back, being strong enough to shoot a good half-mile or so into the outer sphincter of the evolving ceiling.

In Fluttershy's perspective, she felt a sudden uncomfortable energy pass onto her... Causing her to shuffle in movement of her rump, causing the fabrics in the couch to ripple and arc, including where you are standing.

Looking up at your creation, you notice the lips of Fluttershy's anal cavities opening and closing in unison to a heartbeat, coming from above.

Stepping into focus, it appears the ceiling is getting even lower... Or... The ground below is raising...

As she continues to slightly shuffle, the fabric you stood upon did indeed, begin to rise, like something from one of those ol' 'Daring Do' novels, reminding you of one of the traps in the series, but... You can't remember how exactly Daring got out of it.

Time is running out, and you almost slap your penis in frustration, despite it was you who couldn't control your sexual organs.

An idea hits you! It's clear that the way ou--Too late, you're going in. You immediately flinch and close your eyes.

A small squelch is heard... And once again, movement and visibility is impossible, as you are able to move just your hind-legs, and unlike before, a very audible pulse can be heard from the upper-depths of the goddess' torso.

It smells funny in here, too... Like a bouquet of Chocolate Cosmos, it's very calming, but also very hard to breathe in.

The walls that trap you begin to slowly expand and close, giving you enough room to use your lungs properly, but still not enough to allow any movement, making you stuck for good.

After waiting a brief moment for something; anything, to happen, an unusual soothing tone is heard above the pulsing.

"Hmm, I think Angel will love that... Or maybe that" Muttered Fluttershy, still browsing her weekly catalogue.

The minutes go by, as Fluttershy continues her normal, everyday routine, from nourishing her various outdoor animals to watering her plants, awareness of the pony stuck in her plothole being an impossibility.

Over an hour passed, and the temperature starts to rise exponentially, which begins to worry you.


Fluttershy, however was about to head out towards town, preparing for a local party in the Sugarcube; She always got nervous when being with her friends, which would be the cause of the rise in body temperature--Obviously more noticeable for you, anyway.

The movements in Fluttershy's rump is starting to also take effect--As the upward and downward force of her movement from simply walking is making you nauseous.


Her rump begins to slightly sweat, creating lubrication for you to easily move, now.

A few slight pushes, and you plop out, your face covered in the juices, secreting out of Fluttershy's plothole, and only inches away from her netherlands.

You need to climb down--It's the only safe option down; as if you weren't in enough trouble, already.

Nearly slipping, you only just manage to cling yourself to the walls below her plothole, and on top of her most delicate organ, and it only got harder from here on out, as Fluttershy was heading outside, making the seismic movements she caused even more potent.
6 Lovers by Alo
After being forced out of submission, you grasp your teeth together, as you hang onto Fluttershy's tail, as she seamlessly wandered around into Ponyville, and like the last few times you were outside, the entire structure of everything you could see of Ponyville was subjectively impossible to gain any bearings, despite it being a planet-sized playground.

Fluttershy was almost at the party, heading north off of sugar street, and into SugarCube Corner.

As suspected, Fluttershy's friends were already there, greeting her as she slowly entered through the main lobby.

A sudden force knocks you off Fluttershy's tail, as a huge, pink rump collides into both you and Fluttershy.

Confused as to what just happened, you notice the surrounding colour changed from a light-pink, to a full, deep shade of fluorescent pink.

You also notice you're not hanging from your teeth, you're somewhere new--complete with a pastel-pink forest to match, and an even pinker, odd-looking obelisk in the background.

"Glad you could make it, Fluttershy, the party wouldn't be complete without you!" Says the pony that you're currently residing on.

Pinkie Pie was planning this private 'party' for quite a while, even to the point of making sure Mr. and Mrs. Cake wasn't around, which she eventually did, using her irresistible puppy-dog smile for persuasion.

Pinkie invited all of her best friends, and suggested them to bring something... Seductive, to say the least.

With Fluttershy being the last to arrive, Pinkie quickly jumped towards the end corridors, making sure the doors were locked, and all source of outside visibility extinguished.

Getting a sudden jut of energy from Pinkie's bouncing forces you upwards, free-falling diagonally, with little to no way to brace for impact. It only takes seconds before you quickly descend onto the floor of Sugar Cube Corner.

With a little luck, and the softness of the landing, you end up in the jungles of the carpet in the centre of the room, and thankfully, it's just a few scratches, nothing too bad, but It's not long before more danger shows it's ugly head, as not only do you hear loud thumping in the distance, but a couple of ant-like insects the height of (to you) a regular-sized pony, flee in the opposite direction of where the thumping originated from.

Unsure what to do, you freeze your movements in hopes to gain a visual cue...

The actual reality of what you see is cringeworthy, as you notice a large amount of tree-sized fibres in the background flatten by something.

You know what's coming, and you know that running away is helpless.
A horrible smell of musky moisture hits your nostrils, only to be worsened when a humongous dirty, orange hoof immediately plummets next to you, with another hoof to match on your other side, you see the second stomp actually killed a dozen of those insects you saw, earlier, leaving a horrible mixture of Applejack's sweat, insect blood and insect guts.

With time going slightly slower to your perspective, you can just barely make it to her hoof, before it slowly begins to ascend, taking large chunks of debris, lint and dust from the carpet, leaving a slightly damp crater in the bristles.

The second pair of Applejack's hooves, however, don't miss. (Well, you, this time)
An ever-looming shadow hovers, above you.

The foreshadowing hoof stomps onto you, nearly crushing you to death, but... It's even worse: You raise upwards with the damp hoof, with only the various lint and dust sharing your problems.

The scent of Applejack's daily routine was making more of a welcome than you'd prefer... Not to mention every step she took only further engulfed you in her sweat.

The party, itself was just beginning: aside from Rainbow Dash and Applejack, everypony else was preparing for a very pleasurable experience--Twilight and Rarity were both rubbing each other, with Rarity's 'fun' box you saw, earlier, only inches away, equipped with a full bondage set and a riding crop.

As for Pinkie and Fluttershy: Pinkie was being eaten out by Fluttershy, both licking, kissing and sucking all she could of a Pinkie's pussy, with an almost instantaneous climax from Pinkie, covering Fluttershy in confetti and party glitter as she orgasmed.
The various moaning and groaning that shook the room only got louder and higher-pitched.

Rainbow dash was interrupted by Applejack, as she approached her.

"Hey, Rainbow, you up for some fun, Sugarcube?" AppleJack said, as Rainbow Dash masturbated over the many kisses and groans that filled the room.

Applejack knew what Rainbow was into, she accidentally stumbled onto her fetish when she was helping Rarity gather resources for her designs--Unaware that Rainbow was kissing, licking and masturbating over a pony mannequin's hooves. Not to mention. Rainbow Dash was extremely sensitive of her hooves, almost like she didn't want anypony to touch or feel them as she did over the other ponies.

Despite the slight embarrassing look from Rainbow, Applejack immediately began scraping her hooves backwards and forwards, in hopes of making Rainbow fully erect.

In essence, Rainbow knew that Applejack was purposely teasing her--Even if she knew about her hoof fetish, she didn't really care at this point, she just wanted to release her sex in any way possible.

Applejack sat onto a small bar stool, near Rainbow Dash kicking up her hind-hooves, bringing light back onto your world, with Rainbow Dash's face literally inches away, making you shudder as you look up at Rainbow, licking her lips, in ecstasy.

Rainbow's 500ft maw was immediately homed onto you, as you put both of your hooves in front of your face.

Looking as down as you could, you see a titanic, pink muscle, which you know could only be Rainbow's tongue, glide upwards, only just out of its range.

You're amazed how dirty Applejack's hooves really are, for when Rainbow Dash removed her tongue from her hoof, you notice a very large difference in her colour, looking up at a long, vertical void where Rainbow made her mark, changing from a lightish-Brown to full orange, glistening in Rainbow's saliva.

With her second attempt, however, Rainbow put the entire rear-hoof in her mouth, instantly sticking you to her semi-dry tongue, and at her mercy--Even if she didn't know. If Rainbow's tongue wasn't as soft as it were, you'd be a crimson stain, as Applejack's hoof was still crushing you, despite Rainbow's best efforts to suck and lick it, still in her mouth.

Suddenly, Rainbow withdrew Applejack's hoof, giving you a momentary breath--But that breath was then taken by the motions towards Rainbow's mouth, and where it was pointing to.

A smug-like smirk to Applejack gave confirmation, her body was ready.

"Go for it, darlin'! " Applejack replied, giving you goosebumps as she spoke.

The carven of Rainbow's mouth began tilting, to which both you and her tongue were pushed out, and without any citation, you hit the fleshy openings of Applejack's marehood.

Everything was shifting, with your velocity raising and lowering, vertically, as Rainbow slid her tongue all over AJ's pussy, making her juices erupt.

For AJ, and R.D, they were simply having the time of their lives, all was going well... That is, until Rainbow heard something that will cause anypony to be grumpy at an orgy.

Rainbow wasn't much of a fan of bondage or sadism, and the 'unusual' chatter that began to louden from Twilight and Rarity only added to her sexual depression. Although Applejack climaxed, Rainbow didn't, and that only angered her.

Spitting out all her eroticism (including you), she wasn't in the mood for hoof-play, and trotted off into the back room, next to the kitchen.

"Great... What now?" You mumble, stuck in a mixture of Rainbow's saliva and Applejack's seed.

Confused to what was wrong with rainbow, Applejack followed her, carefully.

You're unaware of where you are--On Applejack's cheek, just below one of her three freckles, but when you finally understand, it's too late...

"Hey, 'dare, sugar, whaddya rea--" Appejack asked rainbow, causing her to laugh slightly at what she was doing.

Her booming voice causes you to slowly slip downwards, the air, causing you to land with a loud plop.

Rainbow dash was masturbating to a monthly magazine of 'The Wonderbolts', making her blush in embarrassment as Applejack interrupted.

"J-Just leave, AJ, please, leave me be."

Dash argued, hoping to get some privacy.

...

*SqelchSquelch*

...

The ground seems... Wet, and it's really difficult to move, not to mention, it smells awfully familiar--Like your first date...

As for the landscape, it's very unusual: partaking in randomly assorted colours and a very smooth, thin horizon.

It suddenly hits you... That smell.

Cum.

Slowly rotating, you become instantly hard to notice a great, big cyan vagina, with its juices just barley discharging the last few droplets of gooey pre-cum, looking like something out of a horror film.

Rainbow Dash began self-servicing only moments after she was interrupted by Applejack.
Taking a few large breaths, Rainbow's masturbatory delights began once again, nearly scooping you up with her hoof as she began rubbing her clit.

Despite being extremely hard, right now, you also start to worry a little, as the squelching and motions that Dash makes get slightly louder and faster.
Ground shaking, skies roaring, and you could care less, as you start to masturbate, yourself--Mentally challenging Rainbow into a race.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck--Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" Rainbow stutters as she climaxes.

"Damn, she's fast" you think to yourself, in awe at her amazing masturbatory moves.
After a small rumble from above, and a sigh of relief from Rainbow, you almost climax, yourself... Until a tsunami of juices forcefully erupt from the athletic goddess, before you.
Only a small gasp is all you're allowed to take in, only to be shot onto the floor, with the jelly-like goop, imprisoning you into the substance.

The orgy, above begins to die down, with Pinkie finishing up with Fluttershy, or... You think that's who it is, anyway, from the mumbled groans of pleasure.

Rainbow's hot cum was starting to dry, making you a proverbial fly in a spiderweb.

The ground was starting to rise, then lifted into a curve, only to meet the ground once again, slightly flattening you as you're sandwiched between the ceiling and floor.

What happens next, is a total mystery...
Rape Of The Century by Alo
Rainbow Dash was already leaving from the party, carrying a small comic book, under her hoof, as she flew back home. It's only seconds after she begin flight to which you immediately suffering from vertigo from her incredible speed, not to mention, the view of Ponyville didn't help much, either.

Your stomach shrugs its proverbial shoulders, unsure what to do, making you gag, slightly--To which is then followed by a mouthful of vomit, making you throw up.

Rainbow Dash, however, returned to her domain, quickly closing the door as she stormed into her bedroom.

The pornographic material you're on is violently discarded to the side when Rainbow chucks you into one of her drawers next to her bed.

...

Many hours go by, as you arise from the now-flaky substance of Rainbow's seed, to which you try to wipe it off of you, until you hear noises coming from above, from the various unexplainable activities Rainbow was doing.


The world of Rainbow's bedside drawer was a mystery, as nothing was explainable, having odd textures and smells emitting everywhere around you.

A strong, plastic-like smell catches your attention, as you attempt to traverse within the darkness , trying to find something to help you escape.

The entire floor begins to slowly rise, subsequently more and more, until you feel the odd, slippery texture of what you believe to be a plastic wrapper of some kind.

Looking around, you can barely make out letters, spewed across the land, "T_OJ_N"

Rubbing you head in confusion, you have moments to spare, as you hear loud thumping from behind you.

A knocking at the door awoke Rainbow Dash, and from what you could hear, it seemed like she was expecting him.

As the two wandered into her living room, the rest of the conversation is nothing but a mumble to you.
At first, you think it's simply a friend of hers, until you hear the pitter-patter of hooves in the background, followed by the sky opening up, with the heavens above, blinding you, unsure to what's happening, and unaware of the condom you've been standing on.

You try to compose yourself, in confusion to what's going on. not far from you is one of Rainbow's hooves, gripping onto the plastic contents you're on. For a moment you admire how huge it is. The hoof is big enough to get a glimpse of where Rainbow had been to, in the past few hours, with a small mixture of carpet fibres and dirt, until suddenly, a rough shake comes from above, as Rainbow rips off the rest of the plastic corner off. You see that she is working the contents out with her other hoof. The huge latex ring starts to slide out of the package, glistening with wet lubricant. Just as you think you might be simply discarded with the empty plastic packaging, the force of Rainbow Dash's hooves resulted in the contents to tilt, slightly, just a little too much, making you lose your grip and start slipping. The ride resembles almost as a sadistic water-slide, as you slide off the walls, already coating you in wet lubrication, only to land right into an overgrown latex lake of the stuff, pooling at the bottom, you hit the rubbery material and slide to the lowest point. You can't even get up without falling onto your hooves, it's so slick with lube.

Hopelessly stuck inside the contraceptive cage, it's not long before you cringe in preparation, seeing the looming underbelly of possibly the worst thing you fear--The dick of another stallion, and to add insult to injury, it's obviously bigger than yours. Much bigger. You can see the grinning face of the goddess, in the halo above your head, only to be blocked by something far, far worse. You take a deep breath as Rainbow brings the condom up to her partner's dick, pressing down through the latex towards you, with the massive, gaping hole of his urethra, as if it's going to swallow you whole. It stops a few feet above your head. The dull thud of a heartbeat fills your ears. The world shifts and gravity is no longer pushing you down into the bottom of the condom, but now everyhting is upside down and your sitting squarely on top of a purple tower. The flesh you're sitting on top of is moist and hot to the touch. In fact, the ceiling and walls surrounding you begin fogging up, quickly. The enormous slit your sitting next to is now oozing some disgusting liquid, squelching slightly to compensate the mixture. It's getting unpleasant in here quickly; you wipe some of the condensation of the side of the walls near you. When the latex is stretched this tight it becomes fairly transparent. What you see outside is not much better than in. You see what in any other situation you might find very pleasing: A pussy. Nicely shaved with a landing strip above that you realy could land a plane on. The lips were huge and glistening with sweat already, and beyond...

The Rainbow's pussy rushes towards you, or better yet: you are rushing towards it. This is going to hurt. You're slammed back into the stallion's dick as initial contact is made, it knocks the wind out of you and leaves you gasping for breath from the steamy confines of the condom's tip. It's dark, you can feel the incredible inertia's pulling you this way and that but you can't see a thing, still listening to the pounding sound of two heartbeats, now beating out of sync. Just as your eyes are adjusting to the dark confines its blindingly bright again as bright pink walls rush past you as you fly backwards. Just as you're getting a view of that trimmed bush of hers, you're instantly thrown back towards her gaping vagina.

As you rush towards her again you catch a glimpse of Rainbow Dash's face between the rocking mountains of flesh, then you're inside her again. The impact throws you against the penis, making you feel like the whole world is rushing past.

The thrusting is pissing you off, as you offer yourself unwillingly to the gods above, and as the aggression rose, you decide to get a reaction by simply curling your hoof and whacking the dick as hard as you can. The blow is greeted by a shudder, not a shudder of pain... but a shudder of pleasure. Realising that you probably just accelerated the process of your own demise, you note not to try it again. After many failed attempts to evenly stand up with all the rocking, you sit and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. It's a most unworldly of sights: cave of pink, half the length of a football field--rushing back and forth all around you, until the rising sound of the accelerating heartbeats comes dangerously high, followed by a gigantuous loud moan, resonating deep from within Dash--Then a sound worse then that: the other pony's voice joins hers! You watch the pink cave rush by once more then everything stops moving, you turn slowly and in the darkness peer at what you believe will be your last pathetic sight. Then it comes, rumbling towards you, all at once, a torrent of white, creamy cum from the depths within. The capacity of the condom you're in fills instantly, as you're crushed against the latex. You flail desperately in the thick fluid but there's nowhere to go. You think to yourself about how this is horrible way to die, only to then blackout as the condom is peels away, with you in tow, stuck onto it as it releases off of the pony's dick.
Labor Day by Alo
Sorain was just finishing up with Dashie, cleaning away any spills from his thrills with her, moments ago.

Now surrounded in a hot, thick sea of cum, you struggle to gain your way back up to the surface as the half-filled, latex bag swung from left to right, making you involuntary swallow a few mouthfuls of the contents.

Anything you can hear from outside isn't much, the voices are too quiet to be fully heard from within the plastic capsule, but from what you could make out from the visuals, it appears Sorain had one last thing to do with you... Trash.

Being unable to communicate properly, it's a hopeless cause to try, and although you attempt to scream out at them... As expected, it did nothing but make you pant in exhaustion, afterwards.

The ground lifts you up with it, as Sorain effortlessly discards you out of Rainbow Dash's window for what you are... A well-fucked pony inside a well-used condom. At this point, both you and Sorain's seed float into the air... For a minute you actually like the ride, with the momentum mimicking zero-gravity, but the excitement wears off after you realise it's not the fall that'll kill you, and you're tumbling in the air far too quickly.

Expecting to coat what little you could of the wrapper in blood, you surprisingly land fairly soft, and the latex absorbing most of the fall...

Still drenched in the quickly-drying cum, you decide to escape the overgrown parachute, manoeuvring through the swampy lands, before you.

The first few raised slumps of rubber present a small challenge to climb at first, but the stickiness begins to take effect, giving you the extra support to get out.

A Half-hour later, and you manage to climb out of that contraceptive tomb, almost breaking a bone from falling off of the side, landing onto the ground with a small thud.

The land around you feels different... The soil below you feels more natured, and the overall feel of the atmosphere is... Fresh; The sun shines down upon you, its temperature magnified from the increased size, making you sweat within minutes with the slightest movement. Granted, the sunshine is enjoyable for a brief moment, but the heat on your coat increases, and it isn't stopping anytime soon.

It's not an easy task, but after miles upon miles of non-stop trotting, you're later rewarded with the shade of a tree, the size of it being impossible to estimate from the ground-up; the grass surrounding it also helped to prevent any larger animals from spotting you at close-range... Well, almost
all.

A sudden growl from your stomach indicates you're low on fuel, and from the sound of it, you've had next-to-nothing to eat, today.

You're tired, worn out, and overall: very exhausted; Respectfully, you decide to take a break, trying to relax yourself up against a thick stalk of grass.

As you start to daydream, you can't help but remember those sheer perspectives, dangers and adventures you've had over the past two days... The town of Ponyville is now a planet, within a planet for you, and yet you still manage to survive more than you should've, given the circumstances.

You begin to flashback to those whacky events, including your night with Twilight, the rock-out with Scratch, becoming Rarity's vibrator--And breakfast... Ah, good times... Even though you mentally chuckle from thinking about what you've actually gone through, the chances of survival are still against you... Nevertheless, you don't really care at this point--If you're going to die, you're glad to go out from something you've always dreamed about, right?

Zzz...

Meanwhile, on the Apple family farm, It was just past midday, and AppleJack was returning from the 'party', albeit, a little later than usual, making Big Mac worried--She was supposed to be back by now, helping him tend to the farm's crops, but AppleJack was nowhere to be seen.

As a matter of fact, AppleJack, herself, was suffering from the heatwave, nearly collapsing into other ponies as she slummed towards her farm, seeking shade from the big Helios in the sky.

Her goal was within range, a small, single tree next to the front gate of the Apple family orchard, providing the perfect cover for her... Even if she was late for helping out Big Mac, AppleJack couldn't care less, surely he wouldn't expect his own lil' sis to work in this heat, anyway!

Like an unlucky penny, you are awoken once again from your nap, barely able to open your eyes, you're so tired, you can't even see the near-1000ft AppleJack next to you, her stomping shaking the nearby pebbles and dirt beside you.

Applejack lazily slumped beside the tree, sending one of the biggest seismic attacks you've encountered, thus far.

She stretched out her forehooves behind her head, then proceeded to bring out her other hooves in front, killing almost a dozen insects from her unfortunate choice of seating. Her other hoof flailed above the tall patches of grass, slowly brushing against them as she effortlessly relaxed it on the ground, flattening the foliage under it... Including the small area you were just resting at.

Eventually, you open your eyes fully, revealing a very dirty, orange hoof, staring back at you, the sweat glistened in the small patches of sunlight from above...

You begin to fight the power, it's about damn time you were noticed, but as you inch closer to the mountain in front of you, your thoughts are demotivated from such feats to be possible, as you nervously trot towards the giantess in view. One of the first things you notice is the smell--Only being described as the work of AppleJack's athletic body, as her salty moisture roamed the atmosphere.

Luckily for you, AppleJack was resting at an angle low enough for her hooves to slope downwards for you to climb, but even that was a challenge--Her hoof was completely lubricated in sweat, making it impossible for anything to fully grip onto.

The trek upwards was almost like traversing a desert-like mountain, having the heat from her body absorb in your own hoofsteps.

After a few very tiresome minutes of non-stop hiking, you almost gag as you see the destruction AppleJack caused under her hooves... A few ants twice your size, now pulverised and compressed into her hoof, the corpses slowly decomposing in a mixture of hoof-sweat and dirt.

You even attempt to pick up one of the tumbleweed-sized lint, using both of your hooves to pick it up, making a loud 'Shlop' sound as it unsticks from her moist hoof.

A painful roar from above makes you cover your ears, dropping the wet boulder to the floor as the ground begins to shake, unaware to you that it was the simple yawn of a tired pony... It was unbearable, to say the least.

You're almost atop of AJ's hoof--Parts of torn grass, soil and foliage from the ground become much more common; the environment changes to a slightly darker shade of orange as you pass through the underlining segments of the hill-top.

Now, her navel is in full view, it's straight ahead, giving you a little bit more friction as you quickly trot the length of her leg, until a very large, odd bulge obstructs your view, the slope ever-so slowly ascending and descending in small short periods.

Moments after placing your hooves upon the surface, you're scared stiff to hear its reaction... An incredibly loud growl, louder than the other one you heard, before.

The sound is like that of a monster... And as a matter of fact, it in essence was, as it changed the growls to churning and squelching--It suddenly hits you, you're standing on top of something very hungry, similar to how you are, only magnified.

"I'm on her stomach!" You yell, unsure if being here is the wisest of places to be, especially so close to her endless pit of her navel crevice, below.

Moving away, you hear the distinct sound of tribal drums in the distance; a simplistic, yet soothing melody of just two beats, followed by a second of silence, then it repeated--Unsure what to make of it, you happily trot down the small slope of AppleJack's belly.

By now, AppleJack was far from awake, she began to lightly daydream, only to fall unconscious in the limbo of sleep... For you, getting her attention at normal-size would be a challenge, but now... It would be impossible.

The delightful drumming continues, and the impact of the sound increases as you get closer to its source, until the loudness simulates a loud dub-step concert... This was it, her heart was approximately 75'ft below you--The impact was annoying, yet the rhythm... Comforted you, it was almost hypnotic; however, this was soon interrupted by the small tilting of Applejack's monumental head... At first, you make nothing of it, but as you notice something forming from her lips, you begin to worry.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4201