From Seniors to College by Zoda1813
Summary:

Jake is on a final field trip to the waterslide park. Only highschool seniors and college students are allowed. This simple field trip may get a little interesting...

 

 


Categories: Unaware, Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Adventure, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4865 Read: 44225 Published: April 10 2014 Updated: April 24 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Zoda1813

2. Chapter 2 by Zoda1813

3. Chapter 3 by Zoda1813

4. Chapter 4 by Zoda1813

5. Chapter 5 by Zoda1813

Chapter 1 by Zoda1813
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This is the first story I've ever written. I write for what I enjoy so this story will be slightly heavily (oxymoron) focused on unaware. Let me know what you think in the review section if you would like a chapter 2. Thanks and enjoy the read!

It was official. The school principal had finnaly broken down and allowed an actual field trip... to the water slide park. Of course, the entire park was booked strictly only for high school seniors and the college students. Sure, it wasnt a big party and no, not even expensive but, it could not get any better in a public education system.

Today was the day, free admission into the waterslide park and more importantly, one less day of education. Whipping out my cellphone, I quickly texted several friends to arrange a hangout place at the park. Immediately, I then revved up the engine and my old beater sprang to life. School rules stated you must take the school bus to be allowed to participate. I borrowed my brothers college I.D. Forget the system! After two solid hours of driving, my beater finally rolled in with stereo speakers popping, blaring the best that screamo music had to offer. Heads quickly swiveled in my direction and with a smirk, I quickly finished the act by putting on my shades.

.As I slowly walked towards the gates, faces continued to gawk at me...Yeah, screamo wasnt really a well known genre, especially in my city. Slowly, the gawking started to fade as I made my way into the giant crowd at the gates. The day was at its peak, not a cloud in the sky and a very warm, radiant sun. "Alright everyone! Please show your college or high school I.D. and we will let you in!" yelled a attendant.

 

The students broke off into lines, college and highschool. Casually I slip into the college line as chaperones herd the seniors into a line. A few minutes later, Im in the park with hardly a glance at my fake ID. Mission 1 accomplished!

As I walked in the waterpark, it was enough to drive anybodys sex hormones up the wall even slightly. Bikini clad college girls and seniors were everywhere. Peeling my eyes off the people, I noticed there was a wave pool, waterslides, hot tub and even a sauna. If I were ever going to get a date, today was the day.

In the distance was a table, accompanied with built in black plastic seats and an umbrella. I ceremoniously dropped my gear down and grabbed a seat casually pulling out my cell phone. The screen slowly flickered to life and the messages poured in "Hey bro, cant make it, gramma died :(" "Yo, overslept. Missed bus." "Hey hot stuff, my bff just flew in, soz! :-(" and several other messages to the same effect. In frustration, I smacked my palm into the underside of the table as hard as I could, instantly feeling a sharp pain that made me wince. Confused, I blacked out.

After what seemed hours, I was finally able to pry my eyes open. I had no clue where I was, but was still fuming after getting bailed on by my whole group. Pacing back and forth on a black plastic surface, I was thinking about how I could get back at them for some sort of weird prank. Hold on... BLACK PLASTIC!! What the heck, nervously I look down and my suspicions were confirmed. I had shrunk. No way in hell could I jump two hundred feet to the ground. My cell phone rested lifelessly on the ground and here I was, stuck on a simple round chair. Giving up I layed down just staring up when in the distance I could hear voices approaching. "Ya, that Jake kid was sitting here just a minute ago." "How did he even get in here anyways?" chimed in a second voice. "Guys, Jake is a weird kid. He's even turned down every girl that's asked him out." replied a third voice. "He's so cute though, why does every hot guy have to be gay!?" whined the first girl. "No he's not!" shouted the other 2 girls in unison. "Fine. We'll wait here and ask him if he's gay then" replied the first girl in an annoyed voice. 

Three very attractive girls walked into my line of vision. I instantly recognized one of the girls as Jess from my French class. She had long, beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes to compliment it. Her smooth skin looked softer than the material which hugged her round perky breasts. Knowing full well they were headed to my table, I waved my arms and shouted as loud as I could. My voice was a whisper in the breeze. In a panic, I kept jumping hoping to be noticed until I slipped onto my back. Only then did I realize how small I was... Looking up at the beautiful form of Jess, I was the size of half her pinky finger. Jess had reached the table and was heavily involved in her conversation: "So, we just wait here until Jake gets back?" asked Jess. "Oh my God! The blonde got it right" answered another teen. "Ewww, all of the seats will be warm and sweaty!" retorted Jess. "Girl. Sit your fat ass on one of those chairs now before I go Lesbian all over your ass!" replied the third girl.

Instantly the two girls sat down until only my seat was left. A sweat was beginning to form, I did not want to die. Jess was now directly overhead. For such a skinny girl, she had a huge and attractive butt. To make it worse, she was wearing leggings which made me instantly go hard. Slowly, her round butt descended. "Look before you sit!" I screamed. Her butt slowly blocked out the sun and still she kept going down. There was nowhere to run, the chairs were designed too small almost on purpose. I dropped to my back pathetically to buy more time. Reaching my hands out to push up, she effortlessly squashed them back down with her smooth, round butt. There was no room left for me to move and her butt was placed firmly against my face when all of a sudden she stopped. "Gross! This chair is still warm!" exclaimed Jess. I continued to try moving when my whole world began moving again. "Noooooo!!!" I yelled in terror.

Complete darkness. I did not know if I was dead or not but, I felt good! A very comfortable pressure, softer than any pillow was giving me a warm hugging sensation.Voices began talking above. With realization, I was still under Jess's butt! Instantly I became hard. She was completely unaware I was even there. Slowly she shifted weight onto me, that did it, I came then and there ruining my boxers. For the next 10 minutes she would grind her ass all over the uncomfortable plastic right into my pleasured body. The voices quickly stopped and Jess stood up. Unfortunately, I stood up with her, my chest and legs wedged into a crease on the back of her leggings. "Let's go. He probably saw us here and ran." said one of the hotties. Jess grabbed her bag and started walking unaware of me stuck to her booty unable to move anything but my head.

End Notes:

Would you like a chapter 2?

Chapter 2 by Zoda1813
Author's Notes:

More info in the end notes.

Jess continued walking, her titanic ass swaying and jiggling as she walked. Being stuck to her butt, I noticed half my body was squished thinner than a pancake within a tiny wedge of her leggings. Whatever shrunk me must have given me the ability to become some form of jelly at extreme weights! 

Jess's hips continued swaying me around like a rollercoaster, I had to admit it was kind've fun. What kept going through my mind was "Why the hell are these chicks wearing leggings at a waterslide park!?". Sooner than later, Jess said "We should go to the waterslides!" in an excited voice. "Duh." answered a bored female voice. With a lot of effort, I turned my head away from the forces sucking my face into her warm, firm butt. I could see almost every guy walking past staring straight at me. Of couse they didn't notice me, a stupid ass was more important than my life!

As the teens continued walking completely unaware of my prescence, they suddenly quickened their pace. The acceleration quickly sucked my face into the cushiness of her rear. Two forty year old college men began whistling as Jess and her group of friends walked by. "You perverts!" one of the teens yelled in an anguished voice. I could feel the motion quickly halt as Jess stopped walking and put her bag down. I could feel Jess bending over as her butt cheeks tightened. The wedgie I was stuck in was almost free! With a cheer, my body was inches from being free, I was not about to be stuck for the rest of my life! Jess quickly pulled free a white cotton material, a towel! "Nooooooo!" I exclaimed as Jess began to wrap the towel around her waist. I had no time to finish my despair as she quickly tied the towel pressing me very firmly against one of her buttcheeks. I knew where she was headed... The changing room.

Slowly I felt my towel prison begin to loosen... Hanging onto the towel, I was going to be free from this girl's ass once and for all! The towel finally came free and I fell with it into a crumpled heap. "I can't believe how perverted those old guys were!" exclaimed Jess in a violated voice. "Well maybe if you didnt dress like such a skank, they'd leave you whores alone." said a random college girl in the change room. "You did not just say that!" "Can't take the truth?" snidely replied the college girl as she gave Jess a slight shove. As Jess instinctively took a step backwards, she stepped directly onto her towel, wedging me directly between her toes. "Gross!" exclaimed Jess. I sat there waiting as she slowly looked down to investigate...

 

Her hand gently reached out to grab the towel, feeling the wet surface of the white fabric. As she carelessly threw the towel across the room her eyes locked straight onto me. "Oh my God!" she shrieked. All I could do was wait and stare in between her two largest toes.

End Notes:

So, unaware comes to an end at chapter 2 (and yes I know, short chapter, next one will be much longer). Hope you guys are still enjoying the story, Chapter 3 will be coming, eventually. Thanks to all reviewers so far! It gave me quite the confidence boost!

Chapter 3 by Zoda1813
Author's Notes:

So, this chapter was a bit shorter than I thought it was going to be. I'm happy with it and can't think of anything to add, sorry for the wait!

"You dumb ass highschoolers get stupider every year! What the hell is your problem?" demanded the college girl. Jess quickly regained her composure and I saw her eyes flicker in my direction again. "Nothing. You're the bitch who shoved my towel into a bunch of sewer water!" yelled Jess in an enraged voice. The strong odour of Jess's feet was increasing, the intense moment was in fact causing beads of sweat to form all over her body. I struggled to break free from the smell, but her two toes held me firmly in place. I watched as the college girl stood speechless, reaching an all new shade of red. Without a word, she simply left the room. I was all alone. Jess was completely in control of my fate and I had no clue what was going to happen.

As if in slow motion, her hands pulled me free of her sweaty toe prison. My body froze up from the shock of being lifted in the air by a girl that felt like the size of the Statue of Liberty.Her eyes examined every inch of my now motionless body. "Are you alive?" she asked. The numbness in my body took several seconds to melt away. I simply answered "Yes." Her eyes expanded wider than any energy drink could do. As I was being held in between her thumb and index finger she exclaimed "You're a little perv! I bet you somehow shrunk just to see me change! I am going to crush your little body." said Jess in an angry voice. Thinking fast I replied "I am from another solar system! My ship crashed and I need your help to take me back. You stupid humans think it's possible to shrink, this is my normal size, dimwit!" That was it, I had just insulted her to her face and she was already mad. I watched as her eyes went from hot to fire. She grabbed a Kleenex and roughly threw me inside, wrapping my body until I was completely mummified.

I could not hear a single sound. My entire vision was filled black and the soft paper of the tissue sqeezed my body closer together. I was able to feel movement. It felt as if I was being carried, the movement was a continous up and down rocking motion. For fifteen minutes, this same motion continued until all of a sudden, it abruptly halted. I smiled as my Kleenex prison was being unwrapped, my first smile all day. As light finnally poured in, I saw Jess, her face still wearing a cross look. I stared past her face and saw a three different waterslides. They all looked enormous! The slide looked big enough to hold 30 of me at once, no problem. Even more noticeable were all the attractive girls standing in line. Some wore tight two piece swimsuits while other girls wore modest one piece swimsuits. Jess herself wore a very attractive two piece bikini! No longer wearing a tight t-shirt, her breasts were spilling out of her tight top.

"I've decided I'm not going to kill you" said Jess as we moved forwards in line. "I believe you, but you're a dick. I like totally have better things to do than help creepy little dweebs like you." she continued. With that, she pulled me out of the Kleenex and said "Go find your spaceship on your own, loser!" With that, she carelessly threw me onto the waterslide, thrown into a whole new adventure. There were absolutely no lifeguards on duty and not a single person noticed my dot sized shape being thrown.

I was off! The waterslide may be huge, but they were still the same angles. I sped through twists and turns howling with delight at my speed. Eventually, I reached a long, straight area on the waterslide which slowed my speed until I came to a complete halt. I was only a quarter of the way through, but my weight wasn't enough for the long straight areas. Standing up, I began to sprint towards the next slope. Before I had even run 30 feet, I could hear a person rapidly coming towards me. Quickly, I turn around and almost regret it. It was Jess.

Completely unaware I was still on the slide, I was directly in the path of Jess's feet. I dive out of the way just in time to avoid her feet, looking up, I realized I had dived in between her legs. "Oh shit!" I yelled. Instantly the crotch of Jess's bikini slams into me and I am being dragged with her! The speed is so intense, I'm on the verge of puking. My face is pressed right into her crotch and the speed refuses to allow me to move it. The feeling is like riding a rocket ship, except with very comfortable headrests. My stomach becomes even more nauseated with every sharp twist and turn. At last, the ride is over and the two of us land in a small pool...  

End Notes:

What will happen next? Well... I'll tell you... in chapter 4! 

Chapter 4 by Zoda1813
Author's Notes:

Well, only had enough time to get 1 chapter done because I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow night! On the bright side, this chapter is a bit longer, enjoy!

Paddling as hard as I could, I finally reached the surface. I could see Jess at the opposite side of the waterslide exit already climbing the ladder while I was gasping for air. After regaining my composure, I couldn't help but chuckle that the blonde bought my whole alien story. I guess some people would rather believe in aliens than the impossibility of a human shrinking.

Scanning the small landing pool I was in, there was only one exit. At my size, it was nearly 800 feet away! Putting all other thoughts away, I began my trek towards the massive ladder. As I approached it, it became more and more evident that I would never be able to climb the monstrosity... If only I could... "Sploosh!" A massive body had landed in the pool just behind me. Turning to encounter my possible foe, a beautiful college girl emerged. Her eyes were focused, focused on the ladder and nothing more. She wore a zebra striped two piece bikini which hugged her curvy figure. Her straight brown hair was well taken care of and complimented her curvaceous figure nicely.

As I thought more, she was my only escape out of this torturous pit! Waving my arms, she might possibly notice me in my predicament. She still continued walking, eyes still set on the ladder. In awe, I watched as her body brushed right up against me, water droplets from her hair drenching me a second time. In a last ditch effort, I grabbed a loose thread on her bikini bottom. With success, she proceeded to tow me along in the water straight to the ladder. Bracing all my strength, I prepared for her climb up the ladder. Her right leg went up first and I watched as her butt muscle tightened up as she took the step. Next, my whole world was skyrocketedas her left leg went up the next rung. As her butt tightened up, my penis lightly grazed the surface of her butt cheek on the ladder. Finally we reached the top when I realized the direction this beauty was headed was the exact place I was shrunk. Rather than dropping to the ground, I hung on for the ride! At dizzying speeds we accelerated towards the plastic table. Meanwhile, I was swinging like a pendulum back and forth against both sides of her ass. Just holding on to the thread never was such a challenge until now. With each smack against her ass, the string got a little bit looser. "Jamie!" the college girl cried out in an excited voice. The girl changed course from the plastic table and ran right past it leaving me crying out "Noooo!" for the twentieth time in one day. The speed quadrupled and the thread was reaching its limit. After bouncing off of her right butt cheek one last time, the string snapped and sent me flailing through the air towards the left. Knowing full well my body could absorb impact quite well, it didn't stop me from shouting "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" as I flew thousands of feet through the air. Looking below me I saw a massive swimming pool! It appeared to me, the size of 2 whole shopping malls. With a plop, I finnally came to a halt on the surface of the pool. Not a single person was near me at all.

Feeling relaxed I thought to myself "Hey. I came here to go swimming, might as well do that while I still can!" Over the next while, I was treading water, blowing bubbles and just relaxing on my back. " Nothing else can go wrong today. All I need to do is get back to that stupid table and then touch whatever it was that shrunk me a second time, everything would just go back to normal." I thought. With a deep sigh, I was prepared. I had a plan!

As I treaded water contemplating putting my life back together, a massive megaphone crackled to life "All people in the wave pool! Get ready!!!!! Power 10!". Wave pool!? Maybe I was just in the shallow part and that's why nobody was here? My thoughts were interrupted as the entire pool erupted with cheers. Through my perspective, it was louder than any concert I've ever been to! "Fwoooooo" "Hummmmmmmmmmm" came a noise from behind me. Facing the noise, I am faced with the worst possibility... I am right next to the wave machine! 

Frantically, I search for anything to hold onto... A twig! My heart pounds as I kick for the twig. With one final push, my arms lock on and the machine roars to life. I begin to get pulled up with the wave, hundreds of feet up in the air. Im presented with a spectacular view of the whole park. Palm trees, straw buildings, sexy college girls and more importantly, thousands of people coming my way! Riding the crest of the wave, I feel like a surfer, riding the big one! The crest I'm riding slowly spirals downward as I'm zipping across the pool. All around me, teens and adults are jumping at the waves as I pass by. At this point I'm yelling "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" as loud as I can as I narrowly brush past the wave jumpers. My wave is about to end when two massive tits spring out of the water!  Head first, I smash right between them engulging my entire body.

End Notes:

Will begin work on chapter 5 sometime next week when I get back!

Chapter 5 by Zoda1813
Author's Notes:

Well, I'm rather excited to bring in the next chapter! Because I type mostly everything secretly on an Ipod, I fell asleep and lost 80% of this whole chapter because the battery died. I know it's not 2 chapters like I said I would but, this chapter is twice as long! Hope you enjoy it!

I could not move. My entire body was engulfed in smooth breast flesh all the way around, so smooth I was able to move a bit. As I stretched to go deeper into the mountain of cleavage I was encased in, I began to think. When put into a desperate situation, I found everything was clearer then, as if everything else simply melted away. I saw my childhood, the moment I first knew I was straight. It was a simple obsession of being tiny, being completely dominated by a very attractive unaware woman. Of course this was my darkest secret and I've kept it that way my entire life. Now, everything I had ever secretly wished for was happening right now.

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted as the boobs I was stuck in began to rise bringing me up with them. Like gravity always does, it pulled me back down ramming my cock into the side of her breast. The girl jumped even higher causing my dick to hit her breast twice as hard. Each time She jumped, my dick got harder and harder. As she jumped again, I exploded all over her body not even holding back the moans. Instantly I heard "O my God! My boobs are so itchy!" My jaw was ready to hit rock bottom, it was Jess.

 

Light began flooding in as my prison broke me free from Jess's breasts. A hand reached in throwing me into her bra cup. Quickly, her hand reached back out and her astonished face gazed upon my tiny form. For a solid minute, the two of us stared into each others eyes, without a hint of emotion. Without a word, I was lifted with Jess's bra, my bra cup was being turned and my destination was moving right to her nipple. The last thing I saw was a smirk on Jess's face as she reached for her bra strings. The bra became tighter and tighter as her massive breasts were raised and pulled roughly together. My body was flattened out and my mouth was forced to go around her nipple as the pressure increased. Breathing through my nose, my vision was completely black as my body was flattened across her massive breast.  It became evident that Jess was walking, I could hear her rhythmic footsteps along the water as I felt her powerful heartbeat. Suddenly, everything turned 90 degrees as Jess began swimming. Small traces of water trickled into my prison, continuously splashing me in the face and going into my mouth. I felt the need to choke but could not as my face was so harshly locked onto her nipple. Jess's breasts continued to rock me from side to side as the air became thinner and thinner. Eventually, I was fighting to stay conscious, I had endured so much beating, I was not going to die in a bra cup. I kept swallowing water as fast as I could, it was too much. My body gave out and my vision spun into a tunnel of darkness.

 

 

Prying an eye open, I was no longer in a bra cup! I could feel a cool breeze as I stared up at the massive palm trees and saw sandy beach all around me. The breeze felt rather strong... "What the hell!? My clothes are gone!" I yelled. Raising an arm, it didn't raise. I tried moving a leg, only receiving the same result. Realizing the awful truth, I must have been stuck to a peach round surface. The ground I was could have swallowed me whole, my whole body tone matched this ugly plastic thing I was on, oddly it had many coloured spots all over it. This day could not get any stranger, like always I just layed down and awaited my next destiny.

 

 

"Hey bitch! Want to get back at me? If you beat me, I'll give you something, if you lose you're still a bitch." said Jess's voice in the distance. There was a long pause. "Oh, shit! I'm not a possession! Get me off this thing!" I cried out desperately. "Too easy. First team to 3." said the exact same girl hat I remembered from the changing room. The ground began shaking as I saw 6 pairs of feet all walking right into my direction. A pair of hands reached out and the plastic I was laying on was raised straight into the air. It all made sense, I was a human volleyball! "Stop! Stop!!" I yelled as not a single person paid any attention to me. A cute redhead who would have been a foot shorter than me slowly raised me above her head. She had a very small pinch of freckles on her face and had breasts that almost seemed too large for her smaller size. My plastic volleyball was thrown above her head and her hand slapped my entire body. "Ow! Fuck!" I yelled as I rocketed over the net straight towards Jess. She seemed unfocused as she smiled at me as I went over the net, my volleyball went straight for her face as I bounced right off and was returned by another teen right back over the net. "You bitch!" yelled Jess in anger as she rubbed her face. A tall brown haired college girl was waiting for me the instant I went over the net and smashed me right towards the ground. "Point!" exclaimed a college girl on the other side. A teen picked up my plastic prison, as I was ready to projectile vomit from the crazy changes in direction. The girl began rolling the ball along her body to prepare for the serve, causing my naked body to be smothered all over her smooth, toned chest. This time, I was served underhand as the girl's fist narrowly missed hitting me a second time. It felt as if I was strapped to the side of a satellite in orbit! I was easily returned by a college girl and hit back over again by the teen who served. As the ball was hurtling towards the ground, I saw the red headed girl making a dive for me, her face looked full of determination but narrowly missed. Since I was the volleyball, I knew it was a tie.

 

 

The redheaded girl grabbed the ball and surprisingly moved to take a seat on it. I had no time to react as her ass engulfed my naked body. Everything felt so much smoother without clothing as there was nothing to dig in. She rolled the ball back and forth, dragging me with her, even bounced a couple times, it was awesome being a volleyball. I assumed she was discussing game plans with her team. The pressure eased off until I had fresh air once again, my body was completely warmed from the cool breeze thanks to the ginger giving me some special treatment. The ginger once again raised me in the air and was poised to strike. The opponents team all ran the other direction when I realized, it was a fake. Without striking the ball, she changed her body position and with thunderous force, sent me flying over the heads of all 3 teens who were all standing right up against the net. Another point. "This is getting torturous." I thought. "If those college girls don't win this game, I doubt I'll live much longer..." Jess's face quickly came into view, a gentle waft of delicious perfume radiated all around me. "You win!" yelled Jess in an annoyed voice. My face must have matched the college girls's look of confusion because the game wasn't over yet. I was dropped back towards the ground when out of nowhere, her foot came right at me. "Auuugghh!" I cried out as the foot pushed me into the ball and I was being lifted up. I was skyrocketed hundreds of feet into the air in complete agony. I finally did it, I projectile vomited all over the clean, sandy beach. To an average person, it probably appeared as a single drop of water coming off of the plastic volleyball. As I came downwards towards Earth again, the beautiful red headed girl stood there smiling, waiting with arms outstretched to catch me, still completely unaware I was strapped onto the ball of doom. "Hey cunt! I won right!?" yelled the ginger as I was caught in her firm, but smooth hands. "Check the volleyball!" returned Jess in her usual annoyed voice. I did not know whether I should be delighted or horrified, time would tell...    

End Notes:

Hope I may have surprised some readers with all the plot twists, ha ha.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4148