- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This is the first story I've ever written. I write for what I enjoy so this story will be slightly heavily (oxymoron) focused on unaware. Let me know what you think in the review section if you would like a chapter 2. Thanks and enjoy the read!

It was official. The school principal had finnaly broken down and allowed an actual field trip... to the water slide park. Of course, the entire park was booked strictly only for high school seniors and the college students. Sure, it wasnt a big party and no, not even expensive but, it could not get any better in a public education system.

Today was the day, free admission into the waterslide park and more importantly, one less day of education. Whipping out my cellphone, I quickly texted several friends to arrange a hangout place at the park. Immediately, I then revved up the engine and my old beater sprang to life. School rules stated you must take the school bus to be allowed to participate. I borrowed my brothers college I.D. Forget the system! After two solid hours of driving, my beater finally rolled in with stereo speakers popping, blaring the best that screamo music had to offer. Heads quickly swiveled in my direction and with a smirk, I quickly finished the act by putting on my shades.

.As I slowly walked towards the gates, faces continued to gawk at me...Yeah, screamo wasnt really a well known genre, especially in my city. Slowly, the gawking started to fade as I made my way into the giant crowd at the gates. The day was at its peak, not a cloud in the sky and a very warm, radiant sun. "Alright everyone! Please show your college or high school I.D. and we will let you in!" yelled a attendant.

 

The students broke off into lines, college and highschool. Casually I slip into the college line as chaperones herd the seniors into a line. A few minutes later, Im in the park with hardly a glance at my fake ID. Mission 1 accomplished!

As I walked in the waterpark, it was enough to drive anybodys sex hormones up the wall even slightly. Bikini clad college girls and seniors were everywhere. Peeling my eyes off the people, I noticed there was a wave pool, waterslides, hot tub and even a sauna. If I were ever going to get a date, today was the day.

In the distance was a table, accompanied with built in black plastic seats and an umbrella. I ceremoniously dropped my gear down and grabbed a seat casually pulling out my cell phone. The screen slowly flickered to life and the messages poured in "Hey bro, cant make it, gramma died :(" "Yo, overslept. Missed bus." "Hey hot stuff, my bff just flew in, soz! :-(" and several other messages to the same effect. In frustration, I smacked my palm into the underside of the table as hard as I could, instantly feeling a sharp pain that made me wince. Confused, I blacked out.

After what seemed hours, I was finally able to pry my eyes open. I had no clue where I was, but was still fuming after getting bailed on by my whole group. Pacing back and forth on a black plastic surface, I was thinking about how I could get back at them for some sort of weird prank. Hold on... BLACK PLASTIC!! What the heck, nervously I look down and my suspicions were confirmed. I had shrunk. No way in hell could I jump two hundred feet to the ground. My cell phone rested lifelessly on the ground and here I was, stuck on a simple round chair. Giving up I layed down just staring up when in the distance I could hear voices approaching. "Ya, that Jake kid was sitting here just a minute ago." "How did he even get in here anyways?" chimed in a second voice. "Guys, Jake is a weird kid. He's even turned down every girl that's asked him out." replied a third voice. "He's so cute though, why does every hot guy have to be gay!?" whined the first girl. "No he's not!" shouted the other 2 girls in unison. "Fine. We'll wait here and ask him if he's gay then" replied the first girl in an annoyed voice. 

Three very attractive girls walked into my line of vision. I instantly recognized one of the girls as Jess from my French class. She had long, beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes to compliment it. Her smooth skin looked softer than the material which hugged her round perky breasts. Knowing full well they were headed to my table, I waved my arms and shouted as loud as I could. My voice was a whisper in the breeze. In a panic, I kept jumping hoping to be noticed until I slipped onto my back. Only then did I realize how small I was... Looking up at the beautiful form of Jess, I was the size of half her pinky finger. Jess had reached the table and was heavily involved in her conversation: "So, we just wait here until Jake gets back?" asked Jess. "Oh my God! The blonde got it right" answered another teen. "Ewww, all of the seats will be warm and sweaty!" retorted Jess. "Girl. Sit your fat ass on one of those chairs now before I go Lesbian all over your ass!" replied the third girl.

Instantly the two girls sat down until only my seat was left. A sweat was beginning to form, I did not want to die. Jess was now directly overhead. For such a skinny girl, she had a huge and attractive butt. To make it worse, she was wearing leggings which made me instantly go hard. Slowly, her round butt descended. "Look before you sit!" I screamed. Her butt slowly blocked out the sun and still she kept going down. There was nowhere to run, the chairs were designed too small almost on purpose. I dropped to my back pathetically to buy more time. Reaching my hands out to push up, she effortlessly squashed them back down with her smooth, round butt. There was no room left for me to move and her butt was placed firmly against my face when all of a sudden she stopped. "Gross! This chair is still warm!" exclaimed Jess. I continued to try moving when my whole world began moving again. "Noooooo!!!" I yelled in terror.

Complete darkness. I did not know if I was dead or not but, I felt good! A very comfortable pressure, softer than any pillow was giving me a warm hugging sensation.Voices began talking above. With realization, I was still under Jess's butt! Instantly I became hard. She was completely unaware I was even there. Slowly she shifted weight onto me, that did it, I came then and there ruining my boxers. For the next 10 minutes she would grind her ass all over the uncomfortable plastic right into my pleasured body. The voices quickly stopped and Jess stood up. Unfortunately, I stood up with her, my chest and legs wedged into a crease on the back of her leggings. "Let's go. He probably saw us here and ran." said one of the hotties. Jess grabbed her bag and started walking unaware of me stuck to her booty unable to move anything but my head.

Chapter End Notes:

Would you like a chapter 2?