Lucretia's Night Out by smuttymcsmutpants
Summary:

Samuel and his gothic girlfriend Lucretia have been stuck in a rut, but things quickly liven up when Lucy wins a night out with her favorite actor.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Lucretia's Night Out
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5095 Read: 52081 Published: March 30 2014 Updated: April 01 2014
Story Notes:

Hello, and welcome to my first story on Giantess World! This story was originally written as a private commission, which I've decided to re-edit and share here with you.  I'm afraid that the story will not be too thought provoking, but I do hope that you enjoy it all the same!

1. Lucy Gets Ready by smuttymcsmutpants

2. The Big Date by smuttymcsmutpants

3. The Passion of the Gods by smuttymcsmutpants

4. Sam's Wild Ride by smuttymcsmutpants

5. Coming to an End by smuttymcsmutpants

Lucy Gets Ready by smuttymcsmutpants

I sat on my girlfriend's bed while she was getting dressed up. She was wearing long, purple fishnet stockings over a pair of solid black tights; high cut denim shorts that showed off part of her ass cheeks; and a flowing shirt whose bottom was just short enough to tease brief glimpses of her cute little belly button, as well as a neckline that filled my mind with wonder and awe as I gazed into the depths of her cleavage. She stared in the mirror, applying her light violet lipstick to add the last touch to make her look like the absolute dream she is.

"You look amazing!" I nervously blurted out. Even as long as we'd been going out, Lucy could still inspire a schoolboy sense of shyness over me. However, that passion was unrequited: Lucy simply shrugged while she put in her contacts, continuing the silence that had slowly crept into our relationship. "Are you sure you don't want to work off some tension before you go?" I asked. I wanted her so badly in that moment: in her high-heeled boots, she looked every bit the goddess I'd often asked her to take the role of in order to satisfy my giantess fantasies.

"No, I'm waiting for Tom," she sharply replied, declining my entreaty. Lucy wasn't dressed for me: she'd won a contest for a date with her favorite actor, Tom Reed.

With his sculpted good looks, short and neat blonde hair, and gentle English accent, Tom Reed had become the main object of Lucy's fantasies ever since she'd seen him play the villain in a superhero film. On the IMAX screen, not only was Tom larger than life, but Lucy loved how his character was so dominant, forcing the world to kneel before him. She'd dreamed many times of being his slave, and now Lucy hoped her chance had come.

"But, Lucy," I protested, "I don't think he'd actually sleep with you! It's only a contest, not a real date!"

Lucy glared at me; I'd struck a nerve. She shrieked, "Shut up! You have your weird fantasies, Sam, so let me have mine! I bet Tom's more of a real man than you are, anyway!" She paused and smirked, "in fact, let's both find out, shall we? It might even be fun for both of us."

She pointed her finger out at me and started to chant something indecipherable. I knew Lucy had occasionally dabbled in black magic, but I didn't know what she was doing. The spell paralyzed me, and I felt my clothes loosen up. I blacked out momentarily.

When my vision returned, I was in a dark room. I looked and saw I was naked, and it felt like I was standing on some type of cloth floor. I heard a rustling above me and saw the ceiling pull away, replaced by a blinding light, and out came a voice. "There you are, Samuel! My my, you are really tiny, aren't you? I might say I overdid it, if I didn't know that you were probably getting off on this, you little freak." I looked up in a combination of awe and horror: I saw a titanic Lucy towering over me, holding my giant shirt against her hip, as I stood in a prison comprised of the rest of my own clothing.

She lowered her hand into the pile of my clothes, her thick, black painted fingernails stopping in front of me. "Climb in," she demandingly purred. I struggled, but I sat underneath one of her upturned fingernails, and turned around to see the waistband of my boxers rise above me like a stadium. She raised her hand slowly out of the colosseum I once called my Calvin Kleins, and I watched her body and clothes unfold before my eyes like a gorgeous and terrifying gothic landscape. She stopped her nail in front of a black moon that was soon eclipsed by long, black appendages, which I soon realized were eyelashes: I was a speck on her fingernail in front of her eye! "Wow, look at my teeny-tiny boyfriend now," she said with glee. "Do you like it, baby? I'd planned on making this a gift for you one day, but I really haven't been in a giving mood with you for some time. Plus, I think I deserve this more than you do," she said, laughing louder than anything I'd ever heard. "Now, how is a little bug like you going to survive on your own? I guess you'll just have to come out tonight while Tom and I watch over you."

Her hand lowered past her face, and tilted me downward until I slid off her nail onto a soft, brown and bumpy surface. Looking up, I could only see a wall of pale flesh rise up and meet her chin, and then I realized where I was: Lucy had opened up her bra and deposited me on her titanic, hard nipple! "Isn't that what you always wanted, you disgusting little pervert? To be shrunk down and forced to live on my planet-sized boob? You should really enjoy tonight, then: I just hope for your sake that Tom won't unknowingly crush you if I let him have a feel," she cackled as she brought her silk bra back up to cover her tit. My own girlfriend abusing my fetish, leaving me microscopic on her breast while she went off to date another man: could there be anything else more humiliating?

I felt something hard press me against her areola as the world around me began to move: Lucy grabbed her boobs and was giving them a quick shake, whether to adjust them or just to further torment me, before patting them down as they settled into less violent tremors. She was now leaving to go meet Tom Reed for a date, and I was along for the ride.

End Notes:

Next chapter, Lucy meets her celebrity crush! Let me know what you think so far!

The Big Date by smuttymcsmutpants
Author's Notes:

While Sam arguably has the best seat in the house, he's none too pleased to be Lucy's captive on her date with Tom Reed.

I was jostled about while Lucy made her way to where she was meeting Tom. At my size, the cute little jiggle of her D cup breasts was more like a mild earthquake. Still, I couldn't help but be slightly turned on: after all, this WAS something I've always told Lucy I'd fantasized about. At any size, her bare body is a glorious sight to behold, and in fantasy it seemed like having her as a giantess would simply give me more of an opportunity to worship even the most minuscule parts of her. The reality of the situation, however, is that I am completely at her mercy, and no more than an itch on the tip of her massive tit right now as she goes to finally meet her celebrity crush. I'm considering whether I should even try to escape her bra, when I feel something solid push into her chest, pinning me against her boob for a few seconds. I feel Lucy's heart racing, as well as a slight pulse from the other side of the shirt before there's a loud rumble, and I make out the words, "ah, welcome! You must be Lucretia!"

"Oh my God, you're actually Tom Reed," Lucy exclaimed, as she released herself from her celebrity crush's embrace. She gave a slight upward jump in joy of finally meeting someone she worships. She could barely steady her heartbeat as she looked at Tom from head to toe, eyeing his teasing trousers, and his tight white v-neck shirt beneath his grey blazer. "Oh, the things Sam could learn about fashion from him," she thought.

Tom and Lucy walked to a table and had a seat. "I hope you don't mind," Tom said, "but I ordered us some wine while I waited. Red's fine, yes?" Lucy nodded, her eyes glazed in admiration.

A few glasses later, Tom asked, "so, Lucy, tell me about yourself. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Well," she smiled sheepishly, "I don't know if they're much of a boyfriend, but there is somebody I hold close to my heart." She giggled, as she stealthily brushed her hand down her breast, just enough to feel me recoil on her nipple from the pressure.

"A shame," said Tom. "A pretty girl like you? You'd need someone who adores you. Someone who worships you. Someone who could fuck the shit out of you..." Tom leaned in close to Lucy, his thin, delicate lips pursed as his face drew closer to hers. Lucy closed her eyes and moved towards him, their lips opening in consummation of the kiss, their wine-soaked tongues touching. "Let's get out of here," offered Tom, "I'm staying at a hotel not too far away."

Lucy took Tom's hand, and skipped along with him. She was just a little tipsy, but she was happy. There was no malice in her heart towards her helpless boyfriend stowing away in her bra - she had virtually forgotten about him. All she knew right now was desire for Tom, and complete optimism for where the night and the wine would take them. As much as she loved her boyfriend, she was bored, and being offered a night by her favorite actor made her the happiest and horniest she'd felt in some time.

My world erratically shook, as I felt Lucy run along with Tom. I'd heard their conversation, and I was horrified! Sure, I admit that in an attempt to include Lucy's interests in my bedroom fantasies, I'd roleplayed this exact scenario a number of times with her and even enjoyed imagining the extra hazards a second giant would present, but I never actually wanted to be a weak witness to my girlfriend getting fucked by another guy! Suddenly, the world around me got darker, as I felt something grab at me from all sides. I realized it was Tom feeling Lucy up! "Get your hands off of her, you bastard," I yelled up, knowing I was too small for either of them to hear. I was rolled around under his palm, before I felt a violent force knock Lucy backwards, causing me to tumble into the canyon between her tits.

Lucy and Tom were sitting on his hotel bed, passionately kissing. To Lucy's delight, Tom was more than just a little playful, occasionally biting her lip or pulling on her hair. As she leaned back in ecstasy, Tom took the opportunity to feel her jutted out chest. He'd been admiring it all night, like most men who see her do, and to finally hold her breasts in his hands was humbling, even for him. "Oh Lucy, they're so soft," he moaned as she sighed in gratitude. He gently nibbled down on her neck as he kneaded and squeezed her tits with her hands. "Now for the fun part," he whispered in her ear, before punctuating it with a tongue flick.

He gave her a light and playful push on the chest, causing Lucy to fall back onto the bed. Lucy felt something like a small piece of dust land in her cleavage, and then giggled to herself because she had some idea of what it really was. "Well, here's what you always wanted, you fucking weirdo," she thought to herself as Tom lifted her shirt above her head and undid her bra. "And I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm going to."

End Notes:

Things get heavy in the next chapter, as Sam struggles to survive his girlfriend's encounter with Tom. Will Lucy show mercy on her tiny boyfriend, or will she be too busy living out her own fantasies? Let me know what you think in the comments!

The Passion of the Gods by smuttymcsmutpants
Author's Notes:
Tom has just brought Lucy back to his hotel room, and now Sam waits out his fate from the depths of his girlfriend's cleavage.
The room was dark, but it became lighter as I saw Lucy's shirt come off. I cringed, knowing with certainty what would come next, and sure enough I saw her bra being lifted away. As I watched from the crevice at the base of her breasts, I could only remember how beautiful they looked exposed at normal size. Even at this size, they were still a marvel to behold, but that joy was short lived as I saw Tom Reed's titanic face rapidly approaching. He tilted his head down, and leaned over to one of Lucy's nipples and began to suck. I felt Lucy moaning like distant thunder, and then I let out a tiny, terrified cry as I saw the sky above me become Tom's chest, pressing down over her own. Lucy's breasts flattened beneath him, squeezing me tightly between them. I shouted out in terror; the giants above me cried out in pleasure; the three of us were all begging for release, in some way.

Although they still had their pants on, things between Tom and Lucy were getting very hot. His hands moved to the sides of her breasts and pushed them inward as he pressed his chest against hers. Tom started to nibble up and down the side of her neck, causing Lucy to moan loudly. "Oh Tom," she panted, digging her nails deep into his back as her lust consumed her. She bucked beneath him, enjoying his caress and kisses, as well as the almost unnoticeable struggles of their tiny prisoner. Tom eventually withdrew his mouth and dismounted Lucy, climbing over her left side to stand right above her head as she lay on the bed.

When the breasts released, I tumbled upwards out of Lucy's cleavage towards her neck. I was halfway there when I felt the world around me tilt to the left, and I started rolling towards Lucy's arm. I closed my eyes and reached out for something to stop me, and I felt my hands grasp a thick rope. When I looked, I saw that I was hanging onto Lucy by a hair in her unshaven armpit. Unlike many guys, I loved the fact that my girlfriend was comfortable enough with her own body hair. Her smell surrounded me, as lovely as ever, but slightly overpowering due to my minuscule size. I then heard Tom off in the distance ask Lucy to take off his pants, and I saw Lucy's arm close around me, trapping me in her armpit.

Lucy got up off the bed, and knelt next to Tom. She rubbed her nose against his crotch, and was poked back by his stiff, twitching cock. She gasped excitedly, before pressing her lips against his fly to kiss the concealed head. She moved her left arm up to unbutton his pants, and then slid them down along with his boxers, revealing his long, erect penis. She became flustered in delight, for how long had she fantasized about this very thing? At that moment, she felt an itch under her arm. "Oh, yes, I thought you might want to take a look, too," she said, reaching into the hairs.

I felt two giant fingers probe at my hold under Lucy's arm before I was suddenly squeezed between them. I moved too quickly to see anything before I was suddenly deposited into Lucy's palm. I saw she was looking behind me intently, so I turned around and came face to face with the most gigantic penis I'd ever seen in my life! I was even smaller than the opening at the top of the head. "You know, I almost envy you," Lucy said. "I'd want to see that at your size, too, you pathetic little closet case."

Tom looked at Lucy with bewilderment. "I'm sorry, dear? Who are you talking to?"

Lucy giggled as she wrapped her fingers lightly over her palm and stood up. She put her hand in front of his face. "Tom, I want you to meet Samuel. As you can see, he's obviously not as well endowed as you are but he came along tonight in my bra so I could show him how a real man treats a lady." I gazed up into Tom's eyes, giant windows reflecting disbelief: how I've thought about those eyes before with a mixture of revulsion and forbidden lust. Lucy continued, "Sam's got this fetish where he loves being told how small he is, but I don't want a tiny little pet, I want a real boyfriend! And sometimes he's got these gay tendencies that come out, where he fantasizes about you, and us fucking while we torture him." I shuddered at Lucy's words. As small and naked as I was, I felt even more exposed having the person I trust the most spill my secrets to a giant stranger whom we both lusted for, to various degrees, and was gazing down on me right now. I looked up at him, pleading for help.

Tom asked in an astonished voice, "he fantasizes about us? Torturing him? Like this? When you and I have sex!?" He smiled darkly. "Sounds hot." He moved in to give Lucy a deep kiss, as he took me from her palm onto his index finger. I stood on the vast plane of his fingertip as he just looked down at me and chuckled. "Sorry, tiny, but Lucretia has needs, and you're just too small to satisfy her," he said as he rubbed another finger lightly over me, paying close attention to my dick. Betraying my fear, my cock sprang to life: between the pressure of Tom's finger, and the godlike gazes of two naked and horny titans who could literally do whatever they wanted with me, there was something mildly erotic about the whole thing. "You were right, Lucy! He's getting hard from this," he said mockingly. "Yours is cute, little guy, but why not have a closer look at mine," he sneered and lowered me to his crotch.

I fell off Tom's index finger and landed on the warm, moist skin of the head of his dick. The ground beneath me would not stay still, as his giant member twitched and pulsed. "Oh my God, I can barely feel him down there," he gasped in wonder. I looked behind me, beyond the tip, and saw Lucy's panties slide down, the crotch soaked with sweat and longing.

"Well, hopefully we'll be able to feel him just enough to make this feel even better," she said with a smile as she bit her lip. She laid back down on the bed, her legs parted to reveal her wide and wet pussy. Tom lined himself up with Lucy, as I held onto his dick for dear life: there was nowhere I could run to, and falling would either get me lost in Lucretia's pubic hair or crushed by the giants as they made love. I was on top of a celebrity's penis as he penetrated my girlfriend's snatch.
End Notes:
Next chapter, Sam gets closer to Lucy than he'd ever dreamed and closer to Tom than he ever wanted.
Sam's Wild Ride by smuttymcsmutpants
Author's Notes:

Samuel is clinging for life onto Tom's massive member, as the giant star prepares to fulfill Lucretia's deepest desire.

Tom's enormous member fit tightly inside Lucy, knocking me down face first on the tip. I felt her juices coat my back and the flesh around me, as I tried to hold on as tightly as I could to the thrusting and throbbing pillar of Tom's manhood. "Oh, Tom, you are so fucking big!" Lucy cried out, "Sam could never get this deep in, even when he was full size! It's almost a shame he's actually getting to experience this part of me at all. Only real men with big dicks are allowed this far inside of me!" Her words stroked not only Tom's ego, but his cock as well, as he throbbed upwards a bit, slamming me against the top of her vagina. "Maybe you'll actually make me cum," Lucy moaned. "Maybe he'll drown as we both cum. How would that feel, Sammy, boy? To be washed away by another man's semen as he makes your girlfriend get off?"

Tom dug his nails into Lucy's shoulders at that suggestion. He'd never before imagined a scenario like this, but it was very exciting all the same. In addition to the new and pleasant physical sensation that the minuscule man on his shaft provided, the simple knowledge that he had a real human being trapped between his already mighty manhood and this woman's pussy became a huge turn on for him. Tom felt even more powerful and like a god than he normally did during sex. He was used to being worshipped by thousands, but he never had felt the responsibilities of what it was like to be a god, to be able to destroy something with only the slightest thought or movement, and combined with the wine he and Lucy had shared, it was very intoxicating.

Of course, his companion for the evening only added to the excitement: Lucretia was young, curvy, beautiful, and unbelievably sadistic. She had actually shrunk her own boyfriend and was torturing him using the very fantasy he found most arousing. Tom thought that maybe he should fear her power a lot more than he did, but currently all he could feel was lust, the skin of Lucy's back, the earlobe he was gently nibbling on, and the pathetic struggles on the tip of his humongous penis as he plunged it within Lucy's depths.

"Wait," Lucy interrupted between gasps, "pull out for a second, I've got a better idea!" She gestured to Tom as his penis slid out of her. I coughed as I felt the cool air touch my body, soaked in the erotic juices of my captors. I lay bruised and humiliated on my phallic perch as Tom positioned himself higher up Lucy's legs, until I was gazing down at the topmost part of the opening between her thighs. "Now get off of Tom, my little doll, and get ME off," she commanded. "You may be minuscule, but I think you're just the right size to give my clit a workout - while Tom here still rides me, of course!" She lightly poked right above me on Tom's cock causing it to bounce, as I fell down and landed on her clit. As I jumped off next to it, I heard Lucy give a slight purr. I looked up through her wide outer lips and the tangle of hair above me, and saw Tom's cock slowly descend back into her, as my sky became a close up view of his gyrating hips and a trail of his own hair.

I stood in front of my girlfriend's clitoris as the ground beneath me shook from Tom jack hammering away deep inside of her, and the air filled with a mixture of laughter and unrestrained screams of passion from both giants.  Although tiny itself, the tip of Lucy's clit was still even bigger than I was. I moved over to it and touched it softly; fearing what Lucy would do to me if I refused to try to please her, so I embraced her sensitive organ. I took what I could of the organ in my arms and began to caress it and kiss it with all of the tenderness I had once done with her entire body. Part of why I'd fantasized about shrinking in the past was for the opportunity to worship the smallest parts of the women I admired. As salacious as much of my thoughts of my girlfriend's giant body were, there was also a desire to explore her like a land in order to take in and appreciate all the little details about her in the most intimate way possible. Now I had that chance: to worship her clitoris during an intimate moment she shared with Tom Reed.

I kissed, nibbled, stroked, and grinded against the organ, feeling it throb in response. Lucy let out an intense high pitched scream, as I worked harder and faster on her, keeping up with the tremors that Tom was causing just a bit below me. "Holy shit, that fucking bug's actually turning me on," she shouted in surprise! I nuzzled the underside of her clitoris with my nose, and sucked on a part of it the same way I would have once kissed its owner. Lucy felt a tension build in her pussy, and yelled, "no, Sam, YOU are not making me cum!"

My moment of glee that I actually was managing to pleasure my giantess girlfriend was cut short by a huge soft wall pushing down on me and rubbing me spread eagle against Lucy's womanhood. I was rubbed even harder and faster, and I felt the ground beneath me shake more violently than ever as Lucy let out the most immodest yell I've ever heard anyone make during sex. Her hips bucked up wildly and she shouted those magical words: "I'm fucking cumming!" After a few more hard rubs, whatever it was pushing on me stopped and started to slowly rise off Lucy's body.

As I continued to rise, I looked behind me and saw a large fleshy plane with Lucretia's body rising in the background. I'd guessed that I was on her finger: she didn't want me to make her cum, so she took control of her own orgasm. I looked above me and saw her kiss Tom. "That was incredible," she said. "Now, what about you?" She glanced down at me evilly. I was moved back to the edge of her finger and turned around, only to be greeted by the familiar sight of Tom's giant, unfulfilled penis, glazed in the fluids of my girlfriend's orgasm.

End Notes:

Next chapter, Lucy gives Tom a hard-earned thank you for helping make her dream come true and for making her boyfriend's fantasy a nightmare.  Let me know what you think of the story, as well as what you think is going to happen next.

Coming to an End by smuttymcsmutpants
Author's Notes:

Lucretia's dream of being pleased by Tom Reed has been fulfilled.  However, the night's not over, as Lucy seeks to take care of Tom and her shrunken boyfriend in her own way.

Lucy lowered her hand to Tom's dick, wrapping her fingers around it, placing me back on his tip. "Aww, did Sammy want to taste some of what he missed? There's plenty of it on Tom's giant dick, why don't you lick some off?" she commanded, with no room for negotiation. She pushed her godlike finger down on me, forcing my face against Tom's cock, and I licked some of Lucy's juices from the ground beneath me while she laughed at my humiliation. "Well, Tom, I think Sam has a good idea: I wonder how your cock tastes, myself," she said suggestively. I froze in horror, as I saw Lucy kneel down next to Tom, her massive face becoming all I could see. She stretched out her vast tongue, sliding it under Tom's penis, and moved closer as her cavernous mouth slowly drew over me.

I helplessly slid in past Lucy's lips and teeth, and was plunged into the darkness of her mouth. Her breath was warm and stale, and the echoes of her enjoying both my plight and Tom's taste reverberated all around me. Suddenly, I felt something wet slam on top of me, and I realized it was her tongue! She pushed me down on Tom's shaft with it, and was rubbing me with its bumpy surface. I felt her start to suck around me, and I drew closer to the back of her mouth, praying she wouldn't swallow me whole.

Lucy bowed her head, sliding me down her tongue until she deposited me on its very tip. My girlfriend always had a very talented tongue, mastering a variety of tricks that were as impressive on their own as they were useful for giving a good blowjob. As I tried to stand on the edge of her tongue, Lucy slid her head back and started slipping Tom's penis out of her lips. My hopes that she'd had a change of heart and would be ending my suffering were short lived as she folded the giant organ I stood on so that the sides became two wet pink walls, leaving me barely any room to move. I screamed in terror, as I knew very well what was coming next: it was one of my favorite tricks Lucy used to do, after all.

Lucy's tongue thrust forward, rubbing me against the very tip of Tom's monstrous penis. As she pushed and raised me higher, I felt myself slowly get stuck in something. I cringed, knowing it was the opening of Tom's dick. Lucy's tongue licked slowly but forcefully against the slit of his cock, causing me to slide further into the opening. I found myself almost completely wrapped in its warmth, feeling precum soak me from one end and saliva soak me from the other. As demoralizing and frightening as this was, the combination of the heat and pressure from Tom's urethra and Lucretia's tongue caused me to still be aroused. I felt Tom's dick twitch in pleasure and the walls around me tighten, as I struggled to get out.

Between the feeling of me trapped in the opening of his dick, and Lucy licking along the tip, Tom felt like a god in his heaven. He could barely stand it and indicated to Lucy that he was going to burst soon. She simply looked up, and grabbed the sides of her boobs, making a noise to Tom. As much as he'd love to fill Lucretia's mouth with his jizz, the chance to cum on a chest like hers was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He pulled out of Lucy's mouth and put his member in her cleavage, as she violently massaged her tits together. Tom was in pure bliss, having his dick rub against Lucy's giant fleshy pillows, and felt the pressure at the base of his spine build up until he finally erupted in her cleavage, causing me to fly out as well.

I was drenched in Tom's cum, as it spilled between Lucy's tits. No sooner did I feel my former, cylindrical prison slide out of my girlfriend's cleavage, than Lucy decided to forcefully press her boobs together: partly to relish how I'd just been degraded, and partly to cherish having her night with Tom be everything she'd hoped for and more. She rubbed them together, as they made a sticky sound, covering me head to toe in Tom's semen. I was finally released when Lucy let go of her mammaries and giggled at me. "Well, my teeny pet, who tastes better?" she cruelly asked, as I coughed up Tom's fluids. She scooped me up with her finger, along with some of Tom's jizz, and lightly licked at me. "Mmm, that is good, you lucky little bitch!" She noticed I was still hard from my ordeal in her mouth. "Aww, did little Sammy enjoy enjoy his girlfriend's date with a real man, too?" she cackled.

She lowered me down into her navel,  which was impossible for me to climb out of at this size. "I think that's it for the night, Sam. Tom's passed out, and I'm too tired to clean you off. You'll just have to spend the night here in my belly button, and I'll think about maybe growing you back tomorrow morning," she said with a yawn. "For being such a good little boyfriend tonight, though, I'll allow you to please yourself in there while I sleep." She turned over, and I saw her spooning Tom, his back covering the only source of light I had left. "Goodnight, love," Lucretia said, as I was left in the darkness of her covered navel to make the best of the anticlimactic consolation prize she had granted me.

End Notes:

And, on that dark note, the story has concluded.  Thank you for reading, and as always your feedback is appreciated.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4133