Adventures of a Babysitter by sickpuppies
Summary:

The story of a babysitting job gone wrong. Follow Ryan as he tries to survive a pair of giant toddlers, their older brother, and… well… that’s about it, but its still great!

 

Warning, this is a furry story. If you don’t like that, then don’t read it.


Categories: Furry, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 11052 Read: 138241 Published: March 23 2014 Updated: April 04 2014

1. Chapter 1: Just another job by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2: Hide and go STOMP! by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3: Time Out for the Weary by sickpuppies

4. Chapter 4: A little carton violence by sickpuppies

5. Chapter 5: Doing it again by sickpuppies

6. Chapter 6: Help? Don’t make me laugh by sickpuppies

7. Chapter 7: My Teddy Bear by sickpuppies

8. Chapter 8: The voices in my head by sickpuppies

9. Chapter 9: Stupid decisions make good stories by sickpuppies

Chapter 1: Just another job by sickpuppies

Ryan walked up to the plain white house at the end of the street and rang the doorbell. The young artic wolf did not have to wait outside long. Before he even had time to worry if he had the right house, the door swung open, reviling a female squirrel dressed in a flawless red dress. Ryan was left stunned for a second.

            “Oh, You’re the babysitter right?” She said happily.

            “Ugh…” Ryan quickly snapped out of his stupor. “Yes I am.”

            “Thank heavens. You don’t know how long it’s been since my husband and I have had any private time. Come in would you.” He stepped inside the house, thankful to be out of the summer heat.

            “We have three boys,” the squirrel continued quickly. “Our two youngest are in the other room, they shouldn’t cause to much trouble, and my oldest is out with his friends. You can leave once he gets home.”

            “That sounds fine.” He turned his head as he noticed movement on the stairs. A chipmunk came down and joined the squirrel.

            “Ah,” he said, eyeing Ryan. “So this is the new babysitter. Excellent, you look like a good kid.”

            “Thank you sir,” Ryan replied with a good nature.

            “Sorry to cut this short, but we have to go. If you need anything just call us, our number is on the fridge.”

            “Sounds fine.” The two opened the door and stepped outside.

            “Good luck kid,” the chipmunk said before closing the door. Ryan wondered what he meant by that, but quickly pushed it out of his mind. This wasn’t his first time babysitting, he knew what to do. More or less. 

            He walked down the hallway until he could hear noises coming from one of the rooms. Laughter to be precise. He pushed at the door and it swung forward easily. Two tiny children were playing on the floor.

            “Hey guys,” Ryan said cheerfully as he walked inside. The two kids turned to him, smiles on their faces. One of them was a squirrel with adorable grey fur, and one of the puffiest tails Ryan had ever seen. The other was a small chipmunk whose stripes stood out beautifully on his light fur. They both looked to be about three or four years old, and the squirrel stood about a head taller than his brother.

            “Are you the babysitter?” The squirrel asked in a high, playful voice.

            “Yeah?” The other asked in anticipation.

            “I am,” Ryan replied back, while sitting on the floor. “My name’s Ryan.”

            “I’m Tommy!” The chipmunk exclaimed playfully.

            “And I’m Ralph!” The squirrel yelled.

            “It’s good to meet you guys.” Ryan really meant it. He was relieved that these two seemed so nice. Sometimes he had to sit kids who seemed to be more devil than angle. He could still remember the first time a baby had puked on him. Not fun.

            “You wanna play?” Ralph asked, his tail wiggling cutely behind him.

            “Sure, what were you playing?”

            “He seems nice,” Tommy said to his brother. “We should play the special game!”

            “Oh yeah!” Ralph said as he hurried of to his toy box and started rummaging though it.

            “What’s the special game?” Ryan asked as the boy looked for his toy.

            “It really fun!” Tommy said. “You’ll see.”

            “Alright.” A few moments later Ralph turned around, a silver toy shaped like a ray gun in his hand.

            “Close your eyes.” Ralph said as he aimed the toy at Ryan.

            “Your not going to shoot me, are you?” Ryan said jokingly.

            “Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt,” Tommy replied, missing the joke entirely.

            So Ryan did as he was asked and closed his eyes. He could hear giggling around him, and then an odd buzzing noise he assumed came from the toy. He felt weird then. It was like his whole body had fallen asleep and refused to move or act, as it should.

            He then heard a booming voice, much louder than he thought either of the boys could make. “You can look now.”

            Ryan was stunned when he did open his eyes. What he saw was impossible, completely and totally, yet it was real. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and took another look, but nothing changed. He saw two giant boys kneeling before him. To be more accurate though, he saw two normal sized kids, it was him who had shrunk.

            “What happened!?” He yelled as he tried to stand. He found he was very light headed and collapsed immediately, much to the amusement of the two boys that towered above him.

            “You shrank silly,” Tommy said, getting on his hands and knees so that he could talk to his babysitter better. Even still he towered over the wolf who looked to be only two inches tall.

            “But how?” Ryan asked, still in amazement.

            “My toy.” Ralph said as he showed Ryan the gun.

            “Well can you change me back?”

            “Ugh…” Tommy started, but he wasn’t sure how to answer.

            “We can…” Ralph said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “But we don’t want to.”

            “What!?” Ryan exclaimed. “Why not?”

            “’Cause your fun to play with at this size.” Tommy said happily.

            “Yeah, your like a toy.” Ralph continued. Ryan didn’t like the thought of being used as a plaything by a pair of giant three year olds.   

            “But…” Ryan began, trying to find a way out of his predicament.

            “It’s fun, I promise.” Ralph said, grinning down at him.  

            “Well… I guess.” Ryan still didn’t feel comfortable, but he supposed he really didn’t have a choice. “Just be careful Okay?”

            “Okay!” they shouted in unison.

 

End Notes:

Did you know you’re only supposed to put one space after a period? I always thought it was two. That’s going to be fun to unlearn.

Chapter 2: Hide and go STOMP! by sickpuppies

“So what should we do first?” The chipmunk asked his friend gleefully. His tail wouldn’t stop wagging.

            “How about hide and seek?” Ralph replied, looking equally enthusiastic.

            “Yeah!” Tommy shouted. “Okay tiny,” He said to Ryan. “We are going to count to twenty, then we’ll look for you.”

            “Sounds good,” Ryan said back nervily. The two boys turned away then, and buried their heads in their paws. A second later Ryan could hear them counting.

            The wolf quickly ran away from them, trying to put as much distance between them as possible, but his tiny legs couldn’t get him anywhere quickly. It was about this time that he noticed his clothes had shrunk with him. At least he had that going for him.

            The kids reached eighteen by the time he even reached the other side of the room. He looked around, but the only place he could find was a balled up shirt. It was his only option.

            He quickly crawled underneath it, barely escaping from sight in time.

            “Twenty!” The two kids said in unison as they turned around, eyeing the far side of the room. They quickly ran over to it and started searching for there new friend.

            They didn’t have much luck at first. Tommy was looking on a bookshelf of his, and Ralph was looking on top of his desk, shifting through papers that were pilled around it. Ryan would have been worried if he knew the kid was only standing a step or two away from his hiding position.

            “He’s not here,” Tommy said with a huff as he went over to his bed.

            “I don’t think he’s here either,” Ralph said as he tossed a bunch of papers back onto the desk. Then he took a step to his left.

            Ryan was hit with an unearthly impact as the giant placed his paw onto him. The boy shifted his weight, pressing even more into his babysitter. Ryan would have screamed had he not just gotten the air squished out of him. He struggled to move under the squirrel's massive weight, but found that it was far too much for him. He was pinned.

            Ralph stopped his search for a second. He had stepped on something hard, but he didn’t take much notice. Not until it started squirming at least. Now it had his full attention. He rolled his foot over the hard spot a couple of times, trying to determine what the thing was, and eventually decided to just pick up the shirt and look.

            Light pored over Ryan as the shirt was lifted away, leaving his tiny body on the ground below, resting at the feet of the giant.

            “Oh!” Ralph said in surprise. “Found you.”

            “You found him?” Tommy said as he walked over.

            “Yeah, I accidently stepped on him.” Tommy couldn’t suppress a laugh.

            “Good thing he didn’t squish,” The chipmunk said. Ryan looked up at the giants standing high above him. It really was an amazing sight, but he was too horrified to appreciate it. What had started out as a small voice in the back of his head telling him that this was a bad idea had grown into a constant shout, similar in nature to that of a man using a megaphone when he is only a few feet away.

            “Hey guys,” He said up to them. “Can you change me back now?”

            “What? Why?” Tommy asked.

            “Yeah, we’re having fun.”

            “But…” Ryan was cut off before he could say anything.

            “How about we play tag?” Tommy asked his friend, ignoring the shrunken boy’s cry for help.

            “Yeah!” Ralph quickly replied.

            That voice inside Ryan’s head somehow managed to scream louder, as if the metaphorical megaphone was now pressed up against his ear, and the man shouting in it had been replaced by a professional opera singer. Visions started popping into his head. Some of the boys running around trying to tag each other, and accidently stepping on him. Others consisted more of being tagged himself. He made up his mind then and there. He had to escape. 

            “You be it first,” Ralph said to Tommy.

            “Okay, you both better start running!” Ralph turned on his heal and bolted across the room, closely followed by his chipmunk friend. Ryan looked at the door, but found to his horror that it had been shut tight. No way he could slip under it.

            His thoughts were cut short as the two boys ran past him, their feet slamming into the ground, each step feeling like a small earthquake to the miniature wolf. He quickly looked around and saw only one safe haven, the bed. He ran for it.

            Tommy reached out and just barely managed to slap his friend on the shoulder. He turned around quickly, running away as if his life depended on it.

            Ryan was almost under the bed when he heard the two kids running towards him. He looked over his shoulder as he ran, just catching a glimpse of the two playmates.

            A shadow fell over the wolf for a second as the chipmunk ran past him, jumping onto the bed to avoid his friend. Only a few more steps and Ryan would be safe.

            Ralph just managed to grab his friend’s toe. Again he turned and ran. Tommy jumped of the bed, the thud rocking Ryan more than any of their steps had done. The chipmunk took a step, but then realized that there was another target to tag. He scanned the ground for any sight of the wolf, and saw him right as he disappeared under the bed.

            Tommy got onto his hands and knees and quickly crawled to the edge of the bed. He reached his hand under it, blindly trying to find the shrunken boy. Ryan was just out of reach.

            Eventually the chipmunk gave up, realizing that his captive had gone to far in.

            “Hey,” He said. It was clear from his tone that he was irritated. “Come out, that’s not fare.” Ryan didn’t reply. He could barely catch his breath after his sprint. Besides, there was no way he was coming out now.

            “What happened?” Ralph said as he kneeled next to his friend.

            “He’s under the bed, and I can’t reach him.”

            “That’s cheating! Maybe I can reach him.” He to tried to grab the wolf, but had no luck. “You have to come out,” he finally said.

            Again Ryan didn’t reply.
            “Fine,” Tommy said in a huff. “If he wants to hide then let him hide. We’ll just play by ourselves.”

            “Yeah.” Ralph said as the two got up and crawled onto the bed.

            Ryan was left alone then. He was not in any danger at the moment, but he still needed a way out. If he could just get out the door he could escape, but how?

            “Hey,” Ralph whispered to his friend.

            “Yeah?”

            “He has to come out sometime. When he does, we pounce on him!”

            Tommy nodded his approval.

End Notes:

Its time for: Sickpuppies movie recommendations. Today I recommend the great movie called Akira. Watched it the other day, truly amazing. I give it a whopping 7.8 stars out of 7.9.

Chapter 3: Time Out for the Weary by sickpuppies

About half an hour passed after that. Ryan sat alone in the shadow of the bed as the two giant’s played above him, almost forgetting about their newest toy. Almost, but not entirely. Every once in a while they would look over the side to make sure he wasn’t trying to run.

            Ryan was startled as a pair of brown feet slammed into the ground before him. Tommy walked forward, and to Ryan’s amazement, opened the door and walked out. Such a simple action, but impossible for the little wolf. He was tempted to make a run for it, but he knew the boy would be back soon. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in the middle of the floor.

            As he predicted, the humongous chipmunk came back a minute later. There was no way he would have made it to the door in time. Tommy walked back over to the bed and climbed up, leaving Ryan starring wide eyed, unbelieving his fortune. Tommy had left the door open!

            He could hardly contain himself, but he knew he had to wait a few more moments. He delighted at the thought of being free again, and not being terrorized by two giant toddlers, although there was a small part of his brain that said otherwise.  

            He couldn’t wait any longer. He walked out from under the bed, as quietly as he could. He looked up, but neither of the boys seemed to have noticed. Ryan ran, smiling wide at his fortune. His smile disappeared as he heard a thump behind him.

            The wolf turned then, already knowing what had happened. Between him and the bed stood Tommy, looking down at him with a devilish smile. Ryan had to crane his neck to see the boy. Ralph plopped down from the bed next, and walked behind the wolf to cut of any exits.

            “So you finally decided to come out,” Tommy said in a manner that would make anyone nervous, especially if you were only a few inches tall.

            “Well… Ugh…” Ryan struggled to find anything to say.

            “What should we do with the big cheater?” Ralph asked.

            “Yeah, the big meanie who didn’t want to play with us. What to do?”

            “How about we flush him down the toilet?” Ryan was horrified, and for good reason.

            “No,” Tommy said. “We shrink him even more, so that we can’t even see him.” Ryan looked to Ralph desperately, hoping the boy would realize the implications of what they were saying.

            “Then we might loose him,” Ralph replied simply.

            “Oh, Yeah,” Tommy said, genuinely disappointed. The chipmunk crossed his arms as he starred down intently at the wolf.

            His face lit up suddenly as an idea popped into his young mind. “I know!” He said happily. The boy reached down and picked up the tiny wolf. Ryan tried to squirm out of the boy’s grip, but he had no chance. “We need to put him in time out,” he said evilly.

            Ralph looked at him puzzlingly, not knowing what the boy meant. He realized soon enough.

            Tommy reached down to his waist with his free hand, and gripped the elastic waistband that held his pants up, pulling them away from his body. Ryan starred down in horror at the newly made gap.

            “Wait!” He begged, but before he could say anything Tommy let go of the wolf, and he dropped into the boy’s underwear. 

 

            Ryan landed with a thud, knocking the wind out of him. He saw one last glimpse of the giant chipmunk smiling at him before the boy let go of his pants, the elastic snapping back into place, sealing Ryan in his newest prison.

            The wolf was left in total darkness, trapped in a place he desperately wished he could be free from, laying on top of something he didn’t even want to think about.

            “How did this happen?” He asked himself. Tommy moved around then, unbalancing the wolf and making him fall of his small perch. He rolled along the fabric of the boy’s underwear for a second before stopping, pressed up against Tommy’s boyhood. Ryan could just make out the appendage in the dim light, but he knew what it was.

            He tried to push away from the huge organ, which he now noticed was bigger than he was, but found that the kids underwear would simply push him back. Eventually he gave up, realizing that there was nothing he could do.

            Tommy was giggling above him.

            “What is it?” Ralph asked.

            “He’s wiggling a lot,” Tommy said. “It tickles.”

End Notes:

Want to try something fun? Ask your local librarian if they have, The Book With No Name, by anonymous, then look at their face as they find out its real!

 

I know this works from experience. This old lady at Barn’s and Noble looked at me like I was insane when I asked for the sequel.  

Chapter 4: A little carton violence by sickpuppies

Ryan was trapped for what seemed like hours, pressed up against the giant’s boyhood, unable to move. The air was getting heavy and hot, and he was finding it hard to breath. Not to mention the pure humiliation.

            To Ryan, it seemed like hours, but in reality it was only about fifteen minutes. Light pored into his prison as the giant opened his shorts again, his huge face starring down happily at his captive.

            “Are you sorry yet?” The boy asked.

            “Yes I am,” Ryan managed to say, even with tufts of fur pressed against his mouth. “Can you please let me out?”

            “Should we Ralph?”

            “Sure,” The squirrel said from somewhere out of view. Tommy’s hand descended then, grabbing the tiny wolf that had been pressed against him, and holding him up to his face.

            “So what should we do now?” Tommy asked. Ryan was filled with worry again, but the relief of being free from the boy’s underwear overpowered it.  

            “We could play tag again,” Ralph said.

            “We could…” Tommy trailed of, obviously not interested. Then Ryan had an idea.

            “Lets watch T.V.” Ryan shouted desperately. There was virtually no chance he would get crushed doing that.

            “But were not allowed to this late.” The squirrel said plainly. Ryan would not be so quick to dismiss such an opportunity.

            “Its fine,” He said, hoping they would believe him. “Just this once.” The two giants looked at each other and then shrugged in agreement.

            “Okay.” They said in unison.  

 

            Ryan sat quietly in between the two giants on the soft plushy couch, the lights from the T.V. casting shadows around the room, along with illuminating the cubs giggling faces. A cartoon played on the screen, the characters dancing around and getting hit with random objects every once in a while. The wolf was actually quit comfortable now that he wasn’t in any life-threatening situation, or shoved down either boy’s pants for that matter. He even laughed along with them as a cartoon dog chassed a cat off a cliff.

            The set went black, followed by the appearance of a rather annoying commercial. The boys quickly got bored, turning to their new toy for amusement.

            “Great idea watching cartoons,” Ralph said down to the little wolf.

            “Yeah!” Tommy said.

            “Thanks,” Ryan said nervously. A moment of awkward silence followed, although neither of the giants picked up on the tension. After a few seconds, Ralph gave a yawn, stretching with his arms above his head. As he finished, he threw himself onto the couch, his back hitting the pillow on the armrest, his huge feet disturbingly close to the undersized wolf.

            Tommy, amused by his brother’s antics, decided to do the same, stretching out on the small couch. Ryan couldn’t help chuckling to himself given that he was now flanked on either side by the kids’ massive feet.

            He blushed as he realized how excited he was getting. Thankfully neither of the boys saw his embarrassment. That small voice that had been whispering before was now easy to hear, and growing louder each second. The simple fact of being so close to two huge, and frankly adorable pairs of feet was proving too much. It was hard to resist the erg to scoot over those last few inches and cuddle with them.

            “Wait,” He said to himself as he snapped out of his stupor. “I can’t, their just kids!” The wolf forced himself to look back at the T.V. and the cartoons that had come back on. That voice was persistent though, and he was a weak wolf. He found his eyes wondering, every so often glancing at the kids’ cute, cuddly, feet. “Maybe just a touch.”

            He scooted over another inch so that he only needed to reach out, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Ryan just couldn’t build up enough courage. Again he started a conversation with himself, something he often did if he needed encouragement. “Come on, you can do this.” He nervously reached out, but pulled back when he was only centimeters away. “I can’t. But… I’m never going to have an opportunity like this again. And besides, he won’t feel it, How could he?” He took another deep breath in, reached out, and placed a single hand on Tommy’s soft pad.

A shiver went down his spine, a smile beamed across his face. For the first time in hours, all fear drained from him. He scooted over again, and pressed his whole body, lovingly, against the enormous paw, even daring to rub his face against it.

Tommy could feel everything, and he didn’t mind at first. His toy was acting playful again, and that was great, but Tommy had ticklish feet. He giggled to himself as the wolf continued to pet him, rubbing his hands over the most sensitive parts of his paws. Finally he could stand it no longer, pushing his foot out towards the other side of the couch.

Ryan felt Tommy push him back, and fear crept into him. Before the wolf could act, Tommy had pushed him into Ralphs paws, sandwiching him between them.

The squirrel looked up as he felt Tommy pressing on his foot.

“Hey!” He said as he started pressing back, “Stay on your own side!”

“I am, you stay on yours!” Tommy shot back, not letting any pressure of his foot, or the micro trapped between them.

Ryan felt like he might explode at any minute, pressed on both sides by the warm paws, their toes rapping around his tiny head as they continued their little war. He fought frantically for air, but he could only take stuffy breaths inside his smelly prison.

He was let free when Tommy decided to escalate things. He took his foot away, just long enough so that Ralph thought he had won, then pounced on the squirrel, wrestling him to the ground with a loud thunk.

 Ryan lay on the warm fabric for a few seconds as the boys continued their play fight, his chest lifting up and down quickly as he took in all the fresh air he could. “That was fun,” he said to himself. “Lets never do it again.”

End Notes:

Here’s something fun to do if you ever feel like being an asshole. When someone comes up to you, all excited about something, and they tell you to “guess what,” Say something completely impossible. Takes all the fun out of whatever they were going to say.

 

My fried: Hey Mike, guess what?

Me: You went back in time a punched Hitler in the face!

My friend: Fuck you. I got a 98 on a test.

Chapter 5: Doing it again by sickpuppies

Tommy was sitting on top of Ralph, the chipmunk’s arms crossed in victory. The Television cut through their clamber then, the soundtrack to the cartoon playing as the credits rolled by. They both gave an audible sigh as they realized the show was over.

Ryan was able to regain his footing by then, and had been watching the scene unfold from the safety of the couch. There was no way he was going to try and break that up. He glanced at the clock then, its dials flashing nine, a full hour after the kids normal bedtimes. Then a thought passed into Ryan’s mind.

“Hey guys,” he said with more confidence than he thought he had. The two kids looked at him curiously. “I think it’s time for bed.”

“Really?” Tommy moaned.

“Do we have to?”

“I let you watch your show, but now its time for bed.” He couldn’t believe it was working.

“Fine.” They both said sadly. Ryan could barely contain his excitement. Tommy let Ralph up, and they both walked over to the couch. Even though they stood on the ground and Ryan stood on the couch, the boys still towered over him. Tommy reached out a paw and gently picked Ryan up.

The three of them walked back to the boys’ room. Tommy was about to shut the door and seal them in, but another idea drifted into Ryan’s head.

“Wait!” he said only seconds before the chipmunk shut the door.

“Why?” Tommy asked.

“Because…” Ryan now realized his idea wasn’t as well thought out as he had hoped.

Ralphs soft voices came from across the room, asking, “Are you scared of the dark?”

“Yes!” Ryan said happily, turning back to the chipmunk. A small beam of light shone through the open door from the hall, presenting Ryan with an opportunity. “I can’t sleep without a light, but I’ll be fine if you leave the door open I’ll be Okay.”

“Really? Even I’m not afraid of the dark.” Tommy said tiredly. The effects of staying up late were taking their toll. “But if you need it, then Okay.” He left the door open, and walked across the room to his bed.

The chipmunk crawled under the covers; snuggling next to his brother and letting the wolf drop between them. The boys wiggled around for a second, but quickly found a comfy position. Their eyes closed, and tiny snores could be heard from each of them soon after.

Ryan found himself smothered my warm belly fur on every side. He couldn’t help but want to stay, their melodic breathing and there soft tummy’s lulling him off to sleep, but he couldn’t. He needed to escape, or else he would be forced to be their toy forever!

He started moving as carefully as he could, trying not to disturb the giants’ slumber. The wolf inched his way further and further, first wading through fur, then past their pants, and finally around their little legs. The journey seemed to have taken hours, but it didn’t matter, he was free!

He blindly stumbled around in the dark, trying to think of what to do next. He could go wherever he wanted, but where? What could he do at this size?

His thoughts were cut short. He stumbled upon a loose fold of blanket. He tried to correct himself, but as he took another step, he found that there was nothing under his foot. The wolf nearly screamed as he fell off the side of the bed.

He landed with a thud on something surprisingly soft. He was dazed, but thankfully it appeared as though he had not been hurt. Ryan shook his head in disbelief. Usually luck would avoid him at all costs.

The wolf chose not to question his good luck further. He quickly crawled out of whatever thing he had landed on (which turned out to be a sock Ralph had carelessly tossed aside earlier that day). He ran as fast as he could towards the door, and the beam of light that would signify his freedom.

He reached it rather quickly considering his size, and continued his sprint, now running along the hall. He was almost to overjoyed to consider what to do next, but he eventually came to grips with the fact that he was not safe yet. Not completely at least.

Although the wolf was free from the clutches of the giant toddlers, he still needed to grow back to normal, or at least to escape the house, and with the front door locked tightly, his odds of escaping weren’t the best. So he turned his sights on a new goal, trying to find help.

He remembered a phone in the kitchen, if he could just get to that he could call someone. They might not believe him at first, being shrunken by two little kids is pretty impossible, but eventually someone would come.

The wolf turned a corner, almost falling flat on his face as the floor transitioned from the plush carpet to hard tile. He quickly regained him balance and continued his sprint.

He reached the phone moments later, but he was faced with another issue. It was hanging on the wall, far out of his tiny reach. He slapped a hand to his forehead as he realized what an idiot he had been, forgetting something so simple.

Nothing happened for a little while after that. All that the wolf could do was stand where he was, and try to think of something new. Try to think of a plan that might actually work!

A shiver went down his spine then, and it was not because of the cold floor. He could feel something drawing closer, a low rumble shaking the floor. He wanted to move, but fear gripped him so entirely that couldn’t even breathe. A shadow fell over him, and he knew his fears had been realized. Slowly his tilted his shaggy head back, until the form of a new giant came into view.

“Hello,” The giant said with a chuckle.

End Notes:

Ah endnotes, my favorite part of uploading a story. So what should I say this time? I could… or… Oh god! I’ve run out of things to talk about! NooooooooO!

Chapter 6: Help? Don’t make me laugh by sickpuppies

Ryan couldn’t answer. The boy looked to be about thirteen or fourteen years old, and had the adorable appearance of a mouse, his brown fur looking despicably soft in the cool lighting.

“H… Hey.” Ryan replied nervously as he turned around to face the boy. The giant sighed, and then squatted down so he could be closer to the tiny wolf. Ryan marveled at the boys form for a second, finding himself at a loss for words. The light that framed the boys face, his bare chest, the curve of his butt, everything about him looked beautiful to the tiny wolf. That tiny voice was speaking to him again.

“I’m guessing my brothers did this, right?” His tone sounded sympathetic, giving Ryan the slightest bit of hope.

“Yeah, they had a gun and… I don’t even know.” Ryan was starting to ramble and he could here it. He stopped before he made a fool of himself. He could feel a lump forming in his stomach.

“It’s Okay man, it happens. Ever since those kids found that thing they try it out on anyone. They even got me a couple of times!” The wolf’s mind drifted to scenes of such an adorable giant being shrunken. A small smile crossed his lips, and he could feel a tingling in his pants.

“So you can grow big again!” Ryan said hopefully, trying to take his mind off of such thoughts.

“Oh yeah, easily,” the boy said with a chuckle. “You just have to turn a knob, then your good.”

“So…” Ryan started hesitantly, a pit of embarrassment growing in his stomach. “Will you help me?”

“I never said that.” Instantly the smile disappeared.

“What?” the wolf asked, a different lump forming in his stomach, one more akin to paralyzing fear than that of puppy love, though the puppy love wasn’t all gone.

“Eventually I will,” the boy continued. “But not for a little bit.” The boy reached down and quickly grabbed the little wolf, his hand engulfing his entire body save for his head that peaked out of the massive fist. “I always enjoy playing with new micros.”

He stood up then, and walked out of the kitchen, a devilish grin on his face.

            Ryan was dropped, his body twisting through the air as he fell. He hurtled towards the carpet below that he hoped would be enough to break his fall. He let his body go limp before he hit, bouncing from the impact. Finally he came to a rest, lying on his back, his head throbbing. He starred upwards, the form of a giant blocking out all light from the window. He grinned down menacingly at his captive.

            “Before we start,” the giant said in a high voice, “I should at least tell you my name. It’s Max, but you don’t have to call me that. Lord would be perfectly acceptable.” Max placed a paw onto the small wolf below. Ryan struggled to push away for a second, but found that is was no use. Even the slight pressure the boy was putting on him was enough to pin him in place. “But what about your name.”

            “Its Ryan,” The wolf squeaked up to him, his face poking out between two of his toes.

            “Hmm. Ryan you say.” The boy looked away, as if he was lost in thought. He absentmindedly started rubbing his foot over the wolf’s body, his soft skin rolling over the micro. Ryan didn’t protest it, even as the boy’s foot rolled over his face, pressing it into the carpet. He hated to admit it, but he actually loved being under the kid. “I don’t really like that name,” the boy said at length. “I think I’ll just call you ‘slave’. How does that sound?”

            Ryan was too concentrated on the kid’s warm foot to hear the question. “I asked you a question slave!” The boy stopped stroking the wolf with his foot and started pressing on him instead, and stopped only when he heard a muffled yelp of pain. He lifted it up slowly, just enough so that the micro could answer.

            “Yes,” The micro called, his tiny voice barely getting to the giant’s ears.

            “Good,” Max said as he went back to stroking the wolf, much to Ryan’s pleasure. “You’re going to be my new toy, and as long as you do exactly what I say, I think this will work out fine.” The boy sat down on his bed, keeping his soft foot on the micro as he did. He reached for the remote and turned the television on. “While you’re down there slave, you might as well try rubbing my feet.”

            Ryan didn’t need to be told twice. He started rubbing the young mouse’s paw, pressing into his thick pads with as much force as he could. He rubbed his hands over the soft skin, loving every second of it, even the slight aroma.

            Max leaned back against his wall, content with the foot rub, although he was unaware of how much his slave was enjoying it. He pictured the wolf below him, on the verge of tears, whimpering for mercy. The mouse licked his lips, savoring the feeling of power.

End Notes:

Yeah, changing up some of the characters.

So, yesterday some of my friends and i watched Rambo 2. They talked through the whole thing, but that’s what’s nice about Rambo. You don't need to hear it! Just watch the pretty explosions and be happy.

Chapter 7: My Teddy Bear by sickpuppies

The torture session continued for some time after that, much to the pleasure of both animals involved. Max would sometimes move his foot around, rolling over the tiny wolf, pressing into him, feeling his tiny form squish into his foot, but he always stopped before he injured his toy.

            Max absentmindedly moved a hand down to his crotch, reaching into his tight shorts and rubbing his throbbing erection. He had dreamed of this for so long, being able to torture a micro under his foot, pressing on it, squishing it, and now he could do it for real! The mouse could feel himself getting close, and quickly took his hand away. He did not want his fun to end so quickly.

            “Hey wolfy,” he called down to the micro as he took his paw away. “You give a good foot rub.”

            “Thanks,” Ryan said nervously back. He was laying on his back, starring up at the giant boy, a huge paw to either side of him.

            Max reached down, rapping a massive hand around his tiny toy, and bringing it up to his face. Ryan protested at first, trying to squirm his way out of the giant’s grip, but it soon became obvious there was nothing he could do.

            The boy’s breath washed over the tiny wolf, bathing him with a warm, pleasant, yet unsettling heat. Neither of the two moved for a moment, their eyes locked on each other’s. Ryan, starring into Max’s tranquil green eyes, worrying about what was going to come next. Max starring into Ryan’s small blue eyes, fantasizing about everything he could do to the micro.

            Max opened his hand, letting Ryan lay in his palm. Although the wolf was free, he didn’t try to move. He knew that there wasn’t anything he could do. Then max opened his mouth, moving the micro closer to it. He stuck out his tongue then, pressing the micro into it, passing it over his entire body, covering him in a thick layer of spit.

            “You taste like sweat,” Max said as he held the wolf. “Is that because of my feet, or are you worried about something?” The boy’s grin looked as evil as ever.

            Ryan didn’t answer. In truth, it was a little of both.

            “Well, if you don’t want to answer you don’t have to,” the boy said. “But I’m willing to bet the situation will get better for you once you except it.” He placed the wolf onto his bed then, plopping his tiny form onto the thick covers. He stood up, once again towering over the wolf.

            “So what should we do next?” he asked, more to himself than Ryan. He was about to speak again, but the doorbell cut him off. He turned around and looked at the door, trying to decide what to do. The mouse turned back to Ryan with a moan. “I have to get that, but don’t worry, I’ll be back in a second. Don’t move.” The boy strode out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the wolf alone.

            Ryan waited for a second to make sure the boy wasn’t going to pop back in. He threw himself back on the bed then, his arms wipe, and a huge smile on his face. He hated himself for it, but he loved this. He couldn’t imagine a cuter giant to be a slave to, especially one who forced him to play with his feet. Images of those huge, soft pads came flooding into Ryan’s mind, leaving his breathless.

            But then his sense of survival kicked in. No matter how much he was enjoying himself, he could not stay like this. He needed to escape before the boy decided to crush him, or eat him, or something else unthinkable. He looked around the room for any sort of exit. The room had a single door on the far wall, which he would have no hope of opening, and a window above him that he couldn’t climb to. There was a computer sitting on a desk to his right, but he couldn’t think of any way to use it. Random articles of clothing were scattered the floor, much as you would expect a young boy’s room to have, but still nothing to help Ryan.

            His search ended as the door opened, and Max stepped back inside.

            “My parents are here, but don’t worry, they won’t disturb us.” Max’s evil grin was still present on his face.

            “What are you going to do?” Ryan asked, bolts of fear, as well as excitement, flooding through him.

            “I don’t really know,” Max answered. He really couldn’t think of anything. “You have any ideas?”

            “You could make me normal sized again,” Ryan said hopefully.

            “Good try, but no. Your to cute at this size.” Thankfully Max was to far away to notice the slight tinge of red that spread across Ryan’s cheeks. He glanced at the clock then. “It is kind of late. Want to just go to sleep?”

            “Sure,” Ryan said a bit to quickly. Max walked back up to the bed, standing high above the wolf.

            “What, you’re not having fun?”

            “No, I am…” Ryan said, not knowing the right thing to say.

            “Oh, you think I’m just going to stuff you in a drawer or something don’t you? Well don’t worry about that, if you want to sleep with me you can.” He was always planning to sleep with the micro, but he was enjoying watching the little guy squirm too much to tell him.

            “Well… Okay I guess.” Ryan said at length.

            “Good!” Max said as he reached down, picking up the tiny wolf. “But how do I know you won’t just run away in the middle of the night?”

            “I wouldn’t,” Ryan said, trying to reassure his captor.

            “I don’t know…” Max replied. “I really should do something to be sure, but what?” He looked around the room for a second, though he already knew exactly what he was going to do. “Oh!” he said in mock surprise. “I know where to put you.” His free hand dropped to his shorts, pulling at the elastic, opening them wide.

            “Wait!” Ryan said, but he was not quick enough. Before he could say another word, the giant dropped him. He flew through the air before landing with a thud inside the boy’s pants. The wolf moved around, but quickly realized that he had landed on top of the boy’s member. He looked up for a second at the giant’s cute face starring down at him.

            “Sleep tight,” Max said as he let go of his shorts, snapping them shut. The slick material pressed the wolf against the top of the boy’s huge member, preventing him from moving even an inch.

            Max crawled under the covers of his bed, turning of the light as he did so. Ryan could feel every movement the giant made, his huge member squirming around in his pants.

            The mouse lay on his back, starring up at the grey sealing, smiling to himself as he pictured the micro trapped in his pants, probably wishing to be free. He rolled over onto his stomach, grinning at the fact that he could now feel the micro sandwiched in between his member and his belly.

            Ryan was taken by surprise as the mouse changed positions. By the time his world stopped moving, he found himself stuck, firmly held in place by Max’s body above him, and his member below. The weight on top of him pressed almost all the air from his lunges, and the boy’s thick fur made it difficult to take in any more. Not to mention the distinct sent that filled his prison.

            Eventually he was able to adjust to his position; taking breaths rhythmically in order to maximize how much air he could take in. Ryan was surprised at how comfortable he actually was. Heat radiated off of the boy’s body, and his steady heartbeat lulled him into a soothing state of mind. He could have easily fallen asleep, had that one part of his brain not been screaming at him.

            The wolf couldn’t get the thought out of his mind that he was pressed up against such a cute kids member, his own cock growing with the thought. He wanted to rub against it so badly, but he was afraid that Max would be able to feel it.

            He tried to surpass his urges, but they eventually became too much for him to handle. He started moving up and down, rubbing against the boy’s soft member. An alarm went off in his mind when he noticed the boy’s cock growing under him, but he couldn’t stop, that voice in his head urging him on.

            Max was just drifting off to sleep when he felt movement in his pants. At first he couldn’t recall what it was, but he soon realized. He let a sly smile cross his face as he pictured the micro squirming against his body, unaware of the effect it was having.

            He moved his hips, pressing down even more on the tiny wolf in his pants. “Hey,” the mouse said down to him. “Stop squirming so much or I’m never going to get any sleep.” Ryan did as he was told, fearful that he had been caught. Max stopped pressing on him so much and closed his eyes, trying to get back to sleep.

            Ryan stayed still for a while after that, but he couldn’t remove the dirty thoughts from his mind. The boy was still hard underneath him, and he simply couldn’t resist. Again he started moving, even daring the lick the tip of the boy’s erection.

            Once again Max was woken by the squirming micro trapped in his shorts. He thought about what to do for a second, but he could not ignore how good it felt. His mind was made up. If the wolf wanted to squirm around, he would have to deal with the consequences.

            He started moving his hips, pressing into the bed rhythmically, his erection rubbing over the soft sheets, and pressing the micro even more into his skin.

            Ryan was startled at the movement, and the air was once again forced out of him as the boy pressed him into his organ. He expected to be told to stop again, but instead the boy repeated the action, continuously grinding against Ryan’s tiny body.

            The wolf quickly learned to time his breathing to coincide with the giant’s motions. Still it was hard, and the air was hot and wet, but Ryan fought through the pain, enjoying the movements, loving every grueling, painful second. He rubbed his paws around the tip of the giant’s member, the soft skin warm to the touch.

            Then Ryan felt the giant member tense, and he knew what was about to happen. He braced himself, grabbing onto the giant. The boy erupted, spilling his seed into his pants, covering the tiny wolf in the sticky substance. Ryan wiped away some of the load from his face, breathing in what foul air he could, panting from exhaustion.

            Max closed his eyes after his climax, picturing his tiny micro trapped in his pants, covered in his seed. He couldn’t help but let a smile cross his face. He was tempted grab a tissue and clean up the mess, but he decided against it. If the wolf wanted to keep squirming around, he would have to live with the consequences. 

 

End Notes:

I hope i'm not about to jinx it, but i think spring is finaly here. Fianly i can where shorts again! That reminds me of this one kid at my school who i would always see walking into school in the middle of the winter when it was about 5 degrees outside. I cringe even thinking about it.

Chapter 8: The voices in my head by sickpuppies

As oddly as it sounds, both boys had a great sleep that night, and woke well rested the next morning. Max opened his eyes hesitantly as a sunbeam shone through his window, landing square on his eyes. He groaned as he rolled over, the motion waking up the micro in his pants.

            The mouse shifted around a bit more, pressing a pillow to his face to shut the lights out, but then he remembered what he had safely stored in his pants. His face lit up with excitement.

            He rolled over onto his back, throwing the blankets down to his feet. He reached down into his shorts and quickly found the shrunken wolf, still pressed tightly against his boyhood. The mouse rapped his fingers around him, and peeled the wolf away, dried pieces of last night’s fun still gluing the wolf to his skin.

            Max laid the micro on his chest, smiling down to him.

            “So,” the mouse said. “How did you sleep down there?”

            “Fine,” Ryan said as he rubbed his the sleep out of his eyes. He was too scared to admit any of his feelings to the boy.

            “Really?” Max said with a hint of surprise. “Well that’s good. Sorry about… you know… cuming on you.” Ryan noticed a distinct blush on the young boys cheeks.

            “Its…” The wolf fumbled to find the right word. He finally settled on, “fine.” What followed was a silence so awkward, it was only surpassed by the time that Ryan had been at a party and made a comment to some random guy he didn’t know about how amazingly similar the girl’s ass in front of them was to that of an elephant, and the guy responded with the simple sentence of: “That’s my sister”.

            “Anyway,” Max said after a far to long period of time had passed. “We should probably get up.”

            “Good idea.” Max lifted the wolf off of his chest so he could stand up. He placed him back on the bed after, the sheets radiating the warmth of the previous night. “I’ll go down and get us some breakfast.” Ryan nodded, and the mouse left.

            Max shut the door behind him, thoughts racing through his mind. Ever since he went to sleep last night he had been feeling weird about the whole situation. He was enjoying it, no doubt, but it just didn’t seem right. Torturing someone, using them as a toy, everything he had done yesterday was eating at him, which was odd given that he had done all of this before. 

            He tried to put the thoughts out of his mind, but they kept popping back up, and the harder he tried to forget, the more concrete they seemed.

 

            Ryan waited patiently for the boy to return, pacing around the bed anxiously. He didn’t know what he was feeling. Logically he should be afraid. Who wouldn’t be? But it was more than fear. Different, but similar, as if it was mixed with something. In all honesty he knew what it was, but couldn’t admit it to himself.

            His thoughts were cut short when the boy walked back into the room, the door closing loudly behind him. Max walked over to the wolf on the bed, trying to look tough and intimidating, but instead looking almost comical. In the short time it had taking him to eat breakfast he had made up his mind. He wouldn’t let himself feel sorry for the wolf; in fact, he needed to punish the micro for making feel sorry in the first place.

            “I thought your were bringing breakfast?” Ryan asked, not realizing the mouse’s intents.

            “I was…” Max had another sinking sensation in his stomach. His nerves were getting to him again. He suppressed the feeling and continued on. “But then I thought of something.”

            “What?” Ryan asked innocently. Max struggled to find words as his eyes locked onto those of the micro, those blue marbles seeming to suck him. 

            “I… ugh…” He stammered on, not wanting to continue, but forcing himself to.

            Though he tried, he could not find any words, so choose to act instead. He grabbed the micro quickly, not being as delicate as he had been before. Ryan struggled inside his iron grip, finally realizing that the mouse was not in a friendly mood.

            For a second their eyes locked, fear filling Ryan’s, and sympathy filling Max’s. The mouse shut them, not able to look the boy in the eye. In a sudden movement he tossed Ryan inside his mouth.

            The wolf was caught by surprise as he hit Max’s wet, slimy tongue. He struggled to regain control of his movements, but he was tossed around the boy’s mouth, spit covering his entire body.

            “Just swallow damn it!” Max thought to himself as he played with his food. “You’ve done this before, just swallow!” But for some reason he couldn’t. Something was different now than it had been. Maybe it was his adorable fur, or his kind attitude, or perhaps it was those blue eyes. Whatever it was, Max couldn’t kill him.

            Almost reluctantly, the mouse opened his mouth and let the micro fall out, dripping with spit, back onto his hand. He didn’t say anything.

            Ryan struggled to get the thick substance off of his fur, or at least away from his mouth and eyes. He looked up at the mouse after he had finished scrubbing off some of the spit and asked, “What was that for?”

            “I…” Again words failed the mouse. “I’m sorry about that. And everything. Even last night.”

            “Oh,” Ryan said, not fully understanding the kid’s change of attitude.

            “I don’t want to be that guy anymore. Can we just forget that all happened?”

            “If you want,” Ryan said, with an understanding smile, even though he didn’t understand at all. He wasn’t about to argue the change though.

            Max placed the wolf back on his bed and took a step back. “How about I just get Ralph’s gun and change you back?” A note of disappointment filled his voice.

            Ryan nodded his head. The mouse turned his back to him, and went for the door, but before he could open it, he heard the wolf say, “Wait.”

End Notes:

I love whenever i post a new chapter and look back at my statistics a find that someone has already opend it up. I'm always just like, "How?"

Chapter 9: Stupid decisions make good stories by sickpuppies

“Why the hell did I say that!?” Ryan screamed inside his mind. His cheeks reddening as the boy turned back to him looking confused.

            “What?” he asked.

            “Nothing, never mind,” Ryan said quickly. Max turned to leave again, but as he grabbed the doorknob a tiny voice drifted to his ears saying, “Wait.”

            Ryan slammed his paws to his mouth before he said anything else insanely stupid. He grinned in embarrassment as Max turned back to him.

            “What?” Max asked again, a chuckle in his voice.

            “Nothing,” Ryan said again. Max was about to turn, but then realization dawned on him. He let a sly smile cross his face.

            “No, you said something.” He walked back to the bed, kneeling before it so that he could be more level with the micro.

            “No, I didn’t,” Ryan lied, trying to cover himself. Two voices screamed in his head. His logical half was listing all the things in the universe that were smarter than he was. Some of these things included a chicken that could play checkers, a tree that managed to not get cut down, a bug who ran away from danger, and a pile of cow manure that at least had the sense not jump of a cliff if given the opportunity. The other half of his brain was fixated, much to his disgust, with fantasies of being trapped in the boy’s pants again. Apparently this half had control of his mouth.

            “I’m thinking,” Max said in a mocking tone. “That you actually don’t want me to grow you back.” Ryan frantically shook his head, his hands still clamped over his mouth, his breathing heavy. Max continued, “I think you actually like being this small. Your one of those guys who get turned on by this type of thing, aren’t you?” Again Ryan shook his head, but his expression of panic was a dead giveaway. “It’s fine if you do. I’m not going to judge you.” Ryan let his hands drop from his mouth. He had been caught and there was nothing he could do. One half of his brain sat down in a huff, defeated, the other smiled happily in victory.

            “Yeah,” he said shyly, his cheeks turning an even brighter shade of crimson.

            “Hey, don’t be embarrassed. I love this type of thing to!” Max was genuinely excited. “Those times when my brothers shrunk me, some of the best of my life.”

            “Really? But didn’t you worry you would get hurt?”

            Max shrugged. “Not really. I found that you’re actually pretty durable when you get shrunk. You can get stepped on and barely even feel it.” Ryan recalled when Ralph had accidently stepped on him. He had defiantly felt that. “Well, maybe a little, but not enough to do any real damage.”

            “Wow. Wish I had known that before.”

            “Yeah, my brothers aren’t great a telling people things. Anyway, want to do something?”

            “Like what?” Ryan asked hesitantly, but with a hint of curiosity. Max climbed onto the bed, sitting down with his feet out in front of him, directly before the wolf.

            “Well, since I know you don’t mind, would you like to rub my feet?”

            Ryan looked around the room nervously. He couldn’t believe any of this was happening. Just a minute ago Max had him in his mouth, threatening to swallow him, now they were actually acting like friends? He couldn’t decide if this was good luck or bad.

            Eventually he gave up trying to think about it, and just let himself do it. He eagerly pressed himself against one of the boy’s soft pads, and instantly his fears and tension went away.   

            Waves of pleasure passed over both of them as Ryan continued to press into Max’s soft pads, rubbing them as vigorously as he could. Max wiggled his toes every once in a while out of pure pleasure at having a micro actually enjoy being his slave.

            Soon Ryan moved down to the boy’s toes, squishing himself between the boy’s furry digits so that he could better rub his sensitive spots. Max giggled as the wolf continued, his toes were very ticklish.

            “Okay, you can stop now,” the giant said after a while. Ryan did as he was asked, although he was a bit disappointed.

            “So what now?” the wolf asked up to the giant.

            “Well, I was thinking that… maybe we could…” His cheeks started to blush.

            “It’s Okay, say it,” Ryan said, trying to make the mouse feel less embarrassed.

            “I was wondering if you wanted to…” He couldn’t finish the sentence.

            “What?” Ryan shouted, the anticipation getting to him. “Just say it!”

            “Do you want to rub my cock?” If there had been a mirror in his room, Max still wouldn’t have believed how red his cheeks became.

            “Was that so hard?” Ryan called up to him. “Sure.”

            “Really?” Max asked, beaming with joy. “I didn’t think you would.”

            “You shoved me in your pants, this isn’t really that different.” Max couldn’t help but smile. He was so happy, it was almost like light was radiating off his face, a fact that made him look even more adorable to the tiny wolf below him.
            The mouse hopped of the bed, and quickly pulled his shorts off. There he stood, towering over the tiny wolf, his erection in full view. Ryan could only stare, dumbfounded at the amazing sight.

            Max sat back down on the bed, and picked the wolf up, holding him gently in the palm of his hand.

            “Are you sure this is fine?” the mouse asked hesitantly. Ryan looked over the boys hands down to his crotch, and the huge organ between his thighs. He turned back to the mouse and said with a chuckle, “I’m sure.”

            Max placed the micro on his waist then, his cock nearly three times the boy’s height. Ryan took a moment to look at it, and marvel at its sheer size. He cautiously placed a paw onto it. The moment he did, a shiver went through him, but not one of fear. It was more like a shiver of surprise and pleasure.

            Suddenly the wolf had a revelation. This was real. This was actually happening! He was shrunken down, about to play with a giant mouse’s cock, and it was all real!

            He threw himself against the organ, surrendering himself to it. He rapped his arms around it, embracing it. The wolf was surprised at how warm it was, the heat radiating off of it was enormous, but this only added to the pleasure.

            Max looked down in delight as the micro started rubbing along the length of his member, his small furry body feeling better than anything he had ever felt before.

            Ryan continued rubbing, pressing into the boy with as much force as his little body would allow him to, trying anything to make the giant happy. He knew it was working when he felt the boy’s pulse quicken along with his breathing. Every once in a while he could even hear the mouse let out a moan of pleasure.

            Soon it became too much for the mouse, the pleasure too great. He reached down, and rapped his own figures around his member, pressing the surprised wolf even harder against his erection. He started rubbing up and down, pressing the micro along the entire length of it.

            It only took a few seconds for Max to finish after he intervened. He quickly placed the wolf back on his bed and grabbed a tissue to clean up the mess. Ryan laid down, panting from the experience, his body radiating heat, and a huge smile spread across his lips.

            Max finished cleaning himself and threw the tissue in the garbage. He leaned back against the wall, his heart still racing. The boy’s eyes drifted down to the sprawled out micro to his side, and he had another idea.

            “So how was it?” Ryan eventually called up to the giant.

            “Amazing. You?”

            “Awesome,” he replied through panting breaths.

            Max moved around the bed so the he was lying down, flat on his stomach, his head hovering above the adorable wolf. The boy couldn’t help but notice the way Ryan’s white fur moved with each labored breath.

            “Let me return the favor,” Max said as he reached a paw out to the micro. Max looked up at him, not knowing what the boy meant. He realized when the boy placed a huge finger on top of his crotch. “Take off your pants,” Max whispered.

            Ryan quickly removed his baggy pants, leaving him exposed to the giant looking down at him. He felt embarrassed for a moment, but quickly recalled the events of the last hour. He couldn’t help but chuckle to himself.

            Again the mouse placed a finger onto his crotch. The boy started pressing down on the wolf’s erection, first pushing it into his stomach. Ryan couldn’t help but love it.

            The mouse continued playing with the micro’s member, trying everything he could think of to pleasure him. He rolled it around with his fingers, and then pressed it down to his thigh. Next he took his forefinger and thumb, and gently placed the wolf’s erection between them. He slipped his fingers up and down, rubbing along the full length of the micro.

            Just by looking at Ryan, Max could tell his was close. His chest rose and fell quickly, and his face was getting red. A few more seconds was all it took before the tiny wolf finished.

            Max took his paw away, now covered in Ryan’s mess. He leaned his head closer to the small wolf. Ryan was surprised and amazed as he felt the boy’s wet tongue roll across his body, licking up what ever remained.

            Max made one final lap with his tongue, then returned to a sitting position. He rolled his tongue around in his mouth a few times, trying to decide if he liked the taste or not.

            “You must have done that before,” Ryan yelled up to the giant.

            “Nope,” max said as he got off the bed and grabbed his shorts. “First time.”

            “I don’t believe you.”

            “Believe what you want,” max said happily. “First time.” Ryan grabbed his pants that were lying a few feet away and slipped them on. “So,” Max said after they both redressed. “I guess I should grow you back now.”

            “Yeah…” Ryan replied. A part of him wanted to stay, but the rational part of his mind took over, the other half fully satisfied.

            “Give me a second, I’ll get the gun.” Max disappeared out the door, walking down the hallway to his brothers’ room. Ryan leaned back on one of Max’s pillows, letting his mind wander. He could hear birds chirping outside, and a cool breeze swept over his body let in by the open window. It was truly a beautiful day.

            Max returned a minute later with the silvery toy in his hand. “Got it,” he said as he waved the toy in front of him.

            “No complications?” Ryan asked.

            “None.” Max replied as he walked over to the bed.

            “Didn’t get shrunk on the way back?” Ryan asked mockingly.

            “Of course not. What idiot would be dumb enough to have that happen to them?” Max reached down to the wolf, and then gently lifted him into the air. “Might be a good idea to grow you outside. That way no will see.”

            “Good idea.”

 

            Max stood outside on his lawn, the summer sun beating down on both of them. The mouse placed Ryan down in the grass that towered above him. One blast from the gun was all it took, and the wolf was back to normal height, standing a full head above the former giant.

            “Well, I guess that’s it.” Max said, sad that the wolf was going to leave. Ryan suddenly rapped his arms around the mouse, holding him close.

            “Thanks Max,” he said. He released the mouse from the hug, a shy smile on his face. “Just be sure to call me next time you need a babysitter,” he said with a wink.

            Max laughed happily. “Anytime.”

 

 

End Notes:

Oh how I hate ending stories. It’s like loosing a part of yourself… Naw just kidding! I love finishing stuff. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

If you were actually sad that this story had to end, then thank you, that means a lot. But also, don’t worry! I can guaranty that there will be more to come involving our friends. Keep an eye out for it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4124