House Rules by bb91
Summary:

Angered by his girlfriend's slovenly ways and stinking feet, James decides to create a list of house rules. Abbey doesn't take this particularly well and decides its time for James to get a little perspective


Categories: Humiliation, Object, Adult 30-39, Body Part, Feet, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 14779 Read: 80778 Published: March 06 2014 Updated: August 13 2014

1. James sticks his foot in it by bb91

2. Abbey sticks her foot in James by bb91

3. The Mind is a Fragile Thing by bb91

4. Enter Lucie by bb91

5. Lucie's Punishment by bb91

6. The Unforgettable stench by bb91

7. Final fates by bb91

James sticks his foot in it by bb91
Author's Notes:

First Chapter of the first story. I'll try and get chapter 2 up ASAP

****************************************************************************

As I pulled up to my house, I notice the lights were on, but the curtains weren't closed. She never remembered to do that. I had been going out with Abbey for just over a year now and I had started to notice lots of little things that got on my nerves. Her general untidiness, her poor timing, her laugh was irritating. Worst of all, she always wore this old worn out ugly pair of ballet flats. She'd had them for years and boy could you smell it. She adored them, she'd wear them to work, she'd wear them around the house. hell sometimes she'd wear them to bed! They made her feet absolutely stink. This was made worse by the way she'd always put her feet on my lap on the sofa. I'd get a nose full of foot stink for my troubles.

It was really starting to strain the relationship a bit. It wasn't the first time either. Four months in, Abbey revealed that she was a witch to me. Naturally I thought she was playing some kind of prank on me, so in order to prove it she changed me into a copy of herself. I did what any rational person would do; I freaked out. What else was I supposed to do. There was me, happy in my regular normal life when poof, my girlfriend reveals she's a witch and turns me into her clone. I cried and screamed until she changed me back. It took me a long time to calm down after that, feeling betrayed and scared. Eventually she talked me down saying how this didn't change how she loved me and she said this would make things more exciting in the bedroom. I'll say. It started a month of magic themed sex with each other where she'd make our orgasms match, she switched our bodies once, she shrunk me once or twice. It really spiced up the relationship. Eventually we had to slow down, because we were getting exhausted.

My mind snapped back to the present. I got out of my car and went into my house. Inside, Abbey greeted me enthusiastically. She was always in before me, as a high school maths teacher, she finished mid-afternoon, spending the evening grading papers. She was an incredibly hot teacher though, one I would have loved to have when I was sixteen. Even in a tank top and run down jeans she looked stunning, her long blonde hair, her deep brown eyes, her petite figure. Everything about her was gorgeous to me. She gave me a hug.

"Well you took your time getting back" She grinned.

"Had to take a detour" I lied. I didn't want her knowing I was just in the car dreading coming in to another night of being gagged by her putrid feet. After dinner we settled down to watch a bit of late night TV. As usual she put her feet on my lap, dangling her flats about. This was getting on my last nerve. She looked up at me and saw the look of disgust on my face. She smiled playfully.

"Aw, what's the matter James? Don't like my stinky feet" She said coyly.

"Well, no as a matter of fact" I growled. Not amused that she was trying to make a game of this.

"Well maybe you should just get to know them better" She laughed as she thrust her foot into my face, her toes going in my mouth. I nearly vomited, the awful taste filling my mouth. In a rage I stood up and threw her feet off me.

"What do you think you're doing!" I shouted "You know I hate the way your feet stink."

"Oh come on James, lighten up. I was just trying to have a little fun" She snapped.

"Well I wasn't having any" Before she could say another word, I turned and stormed off "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." I didn't like getting angry at her but she went too far. When Abbey eventually came to bed, she didn't say a word to me. 'Great' I thought 'The cold shoulder. At least tomorrow is my day off.'

Things were a little better in the morning. I had calmed down and so it seemed had Abbey. She apologised for being childish the previous night and said no more about it. I was glad. I waved her off to work and started doing chores about the house. I hated how every day off I had was cleaning up after Abbey. She was a slob, never cleaned up after herself and just expected me to do everything. I'd had it and decided I'd make some house rules for us both to obey. Simple stuff like taking the trash out when the bag is full and washing up after meals, taking turns. I may have gotten a little carried away with it though as I started putting in rules that directly countered the little foibles she had that frustrated me so. One of the later rules I put in was that she had to wash her feet more often or throw out those disgusting old shoes. Perhaps going a bit too far but I was at my wits end. When Abbey came home she spotted the rules and exploded.

"What the hell is this shit?!" She barked, reading through the list.

"Oh come on, it's perfectly reasonable. You do nothing around here" I complained.

"Nothing?! I do your laundry every week! I make the meals, you selfish pig! And what do you mean reasonable? Look at the last few. I have to throw out my shoes? What does that have to do with anything?"

"They clutter up the place."

"Oh come off it, you've just got issues with feet!"

I could feel my face grow red "The only feet I have issue with are your disgusting feet!"

She glared at me. I knew I had overstepped a line. Without saying a word, she turn and left, slamming the door behind her. I just looked down, feeling bad about getting mad at her. I started regretting making the stupid list in the first place. I grabbed the sheet of paper I had written it n and tore it up. I tried ringing her cell, but there was no answer. I would just have to wait for her coming home. Hours later I heard her car pull up. I got up to greet her, but I started feeling dizzy. My world started spinning and before long I passed out.

When I came to, everything was wrong. I felt twisted and unbelievably small. It felt like I was lying down with my body, arms and legs twisted around my face. This should feel painful, but it just felt... normal. Trying to look round I realised I couldn't move at all. There was a strange smell around me, almost clinical. it smelt like a shoe store. Looking around though, I could see I was still in my lounge, the perspective was very strange though. Everything was so much bigger. I was so confused as to what had happened when I heard Abbey walk in. She finally came into view and I nearly screamed. She was huge. Towering above me, must be over one hundred feet tall. She bent down and smiled at me.

"Great news James. I have some new house rules..."

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed it and stay tuned for more

Abbey sticks her foot in James by bb91

I was feeling a huge mix of emotions at the moment. Terror at my giant girlfriend, anxious over my fate and surprised she would use her magic like this. She always showed so much restraint. It was a while managed to blurt something out.

"What have you done to me!?"

"I just followed your rules and threw out those mangy old flats. Then I bought myself a new pair. Well I just bought one..." She smiled wickedly. I didn't like where this is going. "You turned out great by the way, have a look"

She grabbed a mirror of the coffee table and lowered it to me. In it, I could only see a small black ballet flat with a big bow over the toe section.

"Where I am I?" I asked in futility

"You're looking at yourself silly. You're my brand new ballet flat. I love how feminine you turned out. So cute and small and that little bow is just darling. Aww and you always thought yourself so macho" She laughed

"This isn't funny Abbey, you have to turn me back right now!" I ordered. Abbey stood up tall so she towered over me again

"Is this another one of your 'house rules' James. Look how well they've served you so far. I'm sick of you giving me grief over minor things, completely overlooking any flaw you have. You need to learn a lesson and this just seemed apt. Let me walk all over you for once"

"Please, I'm begging you! Change me back" I was desperate. Abbey reached down and picked me up as if I was nothing and held me in her giant hand. I felt so tiny and defenceless, and the lack of any movement was very unsettling

"Sorry James, not till you've truly learnt your lesson. You never know you might enjoy it! It's late now and I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning" With that she put me in the shopping bag she was carrying next to an identical looking shoe. She then turned and went up to bed.

I was petrified. Abbey had gone mad. She couldn't change me into her shoe, she just couldn't. And yet here I was lying in a shopping bag with just another shoe for company. What was worse was I couldn't seem to close my eyes. I couldn't even imagine this wasn't happening. Eventually I managed to cry myself to some sort of sleep.

The next morning began with a bang as Abbey excitedly opened the bag and grinned down at me, stunning me into consciousness.

"Good night?" She asked "Come on. I need to have a shower and get dressed" With that she picked me and my partner shoe up and dangled us by her fingers as she ran upstairs. i felt so precarious, terrified that she'd lose grip and I'd fall to my doom. When she got into the bedroom she placed me down on the bed carefully, so I could see the bathroom door

"Now you just wait here while I have a shower, then you get to see what it's like to be worn. Isn't that exciting?"

"Abbey please! I am so sorry, I should never have put those rules up, I was just frustrated. Please change me back"

"Oh James, I'd love to, but then what would I wear to work" She grinned and went into the bathroom. She was in the shower for a good twenty minutes, but it felt like no time at all. She then came out, draped in a towel. She looked at me and winked "Time to get dressed"

Thankfully, she got out a pair of pantyhose first. I would have hated to have been stuck under her bare feet all day. I was already looking for some sort of positive, but I was still terrified. Abbey utilised every agonising second as she slowly slipped on the hose, then put her skirt on. She then put on a bra and blouse. Then she reached down and grabbed the other shoe, gently placing it on her dainty foot.

"Enjoy that James?" She teased before glancing at me and feigning shock "Oh I'm sorry, you're the right one aren't you. You two look so similar" With that her huge hand clasped me and she pulled me up to her beautiful face. She blew me a kiss then the moment I had been dreading all night occurred

I desperately tried to move as she put me on the floor and lowered her hosed foot towards me. She then thrust the whole foot into me. Every sense was flaring. The smell, despite the shower was repellent, the taste wasn't much. As she put her weight onto me, it felt like any air I had left in my lungs was squeezed out of me. With the way my new form was, it felt as though I was hugging her foot close to my face. Nothing I could do could shake me off her foot. I could see only darkness as her foot encircled my field of vision.

"Comfy?" she teased

"This is awful" I cried

"Oh come on. You've only been on five seconds. Now let's go to work"

I could feel myself being thrust into the air with immense power. As I was up in the air I fell a little away from her foot, which filled the air around me with stagnant foot stink. Then I was thrust to the ground with great speed and once again it felt like my chest was being crushed. Every step was agony. It got worse when we left the carpeted house and went out onto the concrete outside. I felt Abbey stop, open the car door and get in.

"Good news James, you're on the gas pedal" She joked as she climbed into the car. I felt myself being lifted up then lowered. The car started and the pressure on me grew. I could feel myself being pressed against the pedal and compressed some more. The car journey just went on and on with Abbey pressing me down and easing me up all the time. Eventually, the car stopped and Abbey got out of the car, lifting me up and slamming me into the pavement. Another painful walk as Abbey went to her first class. I could here her try and drum calculus into some sophomores as she paced around the class room, leaning heavily on me from time to time. After a while, I saw her foot shift and could see light once again, temporarily blinding me. When my vision returned I saw the giant Abbey leaning over a student's desk as she helped him with his work. She must have taken me off then she leaned in. I desperately tried to make the most of the fresh air but the small clung to me. My reprieve didn't last long as she soon slipped her foot back down into me and I was back in hell.

I could feel Abbey wandering over to her desk and the pressure lifted as she sat down. I was moving again, but this time more gently. I could see again as I seemed to be hovering over the floor. Abbey was dangling me! Every now and then her foot would zoom into my view then back out again as she playfully swung me from her mighty toes. When the bell went at the end of class, she quickly swung me back onto her foot and stood up. I had almost forgotten how painful it was. The next class was much the same with Abbey wandering about the classroom, occasionally popping her heel allowing me to see the world around me.

At lunch, I felt Abbey leave the classroom and walk off somewhere different. The room she entered felt cold and hard. They were tiles, she was in the restroom! She entered a stall and took me off and held me up to her face

"So how're you liking it so far?" She asked, genuine curiosity in her face

"Awful. How could you do this to me? I'm in constant agony"

"You know you aren't feeling any real pain"

"What? Of course I am"

"No, it's just your mind compensating. It doesn't know how to respond to its new environment so it's making you feel sensations it can relate to. You don't have a head any more, you don't have arms, legs a chest or a stomach. You don't have eyes, a nose or a mouth. You just have a sole and a body. You just have to start thinking like a shoe and this whole this will be much better for you"

"Think like a shoe? I'm a man!"

"Not for the next week, you're not. You're just my cute little flat"

"A week!?" I cried, "I told you I was sorry!"

"A week is how long I think it'll take for the lesson to really sink in"

I was speechless, then a thought occurred to me "If I don't have eyes, a mouth or nerves or anything how come I can see and taste and feel?"

"That's the spell. It placed your sight in the heel of the shoe, you can taste everything on your sole, smell everything too, you can hear everything around you and you can feel your little shoe body cradling my foot too. The pain in the footfalls will go away once you stop thinking you're still a man."

"I AM STILL A MAN!" I screamed

"No you're a shoe. You're not even talking right now. I can just hear what you think you're saying"

"Bu-"

"because a talking shoe would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?" She said, pre-empting my question, she then glanced at her watch, "Anyway lunch is nearly over. Enjoy the rest of the day" And with that she threw me onto the ground and stuck her foot back into me. Even though she told me the pain I was feeling was an illusion, I was still in agony.

By the end of the day, I had sort of gotten used to the rhythm. The pain had become more numb the more Abbey walked on me. The taste and smell had become normal to me. I still didn't like her dangling me though, it made me feel very small and vulnerable. Abbey didn't have a class in her last period, so she went to the staff room, something I appreciated as it had a carpet.

"Cute shoes, Abbey" I heard another woman say "I thought you swore never to throw out your old ones though"

"They were falling to bits. Anyway, I took some advice and bought a new pair" I felt Abbey twist her foot into me to emphasise her point. She spent the rest of the period on the sofa chatting to her friend. I zoned out as she started twisting her feet while having the conversation. I felt my back- my sole bend backwards. It felt like my spine was about to snap, until I remembered I don't have a spine. I realised that shoes like me were designed to be flexible. The more I thought about it, the less painful it became. I didn't want to admit it, but Abbey was right, the less I thought of myself as a person, the more bearable this whole thing became.

At the end of the day, Abbey drove home, another lovely experience, and got home. She took me off and went upstairs

"I'm just going to get changed" She said, before cruelly adding "don't move!" laughing at her own joke she disappeared from my view. Something felt wrong. I felt... empty. Having her wear me all day had become sort of the norm and now she was gone, I just felt incomplete. She came back down the stairs wearing a large t-shirt, sports shorts and long socks, she then came and stood over me.

"I'm going to watch TV for a few hours. Do you want me to wear you?" She asked

"No" I lied, not wanting to concede anymore dignity, not that I had any anymore anyway. How much dignity can a shoe possibly have? "I don't want to go through that again"

"Okay, just sit out here, alone, stewing in your own stink"

"Oh okay then" I shouted "Just try not to play with me so, much it makes me feel-"

"like a shoe?" she offered "that's what you are, honey. Oh by the way, did you hear what Heather was saying to me?"

"Who's Heather?"

"You know, tall, red hair-"

"I could only see your foot all day"

"Oh I'm sorry. She's the one who complemented you. See, you are cute!"

"What did she say?" I asked, angrily trying to steer the conversation away from my new situation

"Well tomorrow, there's an event on at the high school, so parking is going to be a nightmare, So it looks like we're walking to work tomorrow."

"Walking!? You'll crush me to death!"

"Honey, we've been through this. You're a shoe not a man. You can't be crushed to death, heck, you can't die"

"I can't?"

"Who ever heard of a shoe dying? Honestly." She laughed then settled down to watch some TV, dangling and twisting me, almost in spite. After a few hours of being her foot's plaything, she got up and took me off.

"Well goodnight James. I hope you feel better tomorrow, otherwise this week is going to be terrible for you" She left and turned the light out. Once again I was left alone, with a new feeling of emptiness, surrounded Abbey's foot stink. I cried myself to something close to sleep again, wishing for this all to be over.

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed that. Thanks for all the kind reviews and I'll try and get Chapter 3 written up over the weekend

The Mind is a Fragile Thing by bb91

I was startled back into consciousness by Abbey thundering down the stairs the next morning.

"I'm late, I'm late! Shit, where are my shoes" She mused to herself

"Over here" I said, immediately wishing I didn't as she walked over, towering over me.

"You are so useful. I should wear living clothes more often" She smiled. She picked up the other shoe, when I noticed something that made me sink.

"You're not wearing any pantyhose" I said weakly

"No, I'm wearing pants" She said, as if I was the mad one. "It'll be fine. Man up"

"How can I man up" I responded

"Good point" With that she picked me up and placed me onto her bare foot. If yesterday had been bad this was a million times worse. The smell and taste from yesterday intensified. Every bit of dirt and grime from between her toes flooded my senses. I could also feel the heat from her body far more intensely. She shuffled around and walked about quickly tring to gather her things together. Without the friction from the hose, her heel would occasionally pop out from me. Every now and then I'd see a humungous heel rise far in the sky, then I'd bend backwards and slap straight back into her foot, stinging my face... sole.

"Right, we're ready to go" She said, opening the door

"I didn't hear you grab your keys" I stated, still amazed at how I could speak despite it feeling like I had a foot in my mouth. Must remember to think like a shoe, whatever that means.

"Did you forget, we're walking today, so ease the parking congestion. It's not too far, it'll only take twenty minutes or do"

"TWENTY MINUTES?" I cried "You'll crush me to death!"

"We've been through this James. You're a shoe, there's nothing to crush. Shoes are made for walking. Now keep quiet, If I hurry I might make it in time" Hurrying is just what she did, her footfalls were heavy but quick, shortening the time I felt pressure, but also shortening the tiny break I got between steps. It got worse as the walk went on. After a few minutes, Abbey started sweating, and the smell and taste got far worse. A pungent mixture of vinegar and  salt filled what stood in for my taste buds. I tried to call out, but couldn't say anything. She must have put me on mute. The more she sweat, the more moist I became. My spongy 'face' began to absorb some of the sweat, making me feel bloated and creating a small but noticeable squelch with every step. What with the rhythmic stepping and the quiet but constant squelch, accompanied by her heel slipping from the grip of my body, I was delighted when I felt the cold hard surface of polished floors, indicating that we'd arrived at the school. Abbey must have had the first period free as I felt the familiar carpet of the staff room next. I heard Abbey close the door behind her and say "Phew coast is clear"

She sat on the sofa and I felt all the pressure release from me. I felt her grab me and take me off. "Sorry James, didn't realise how warm it was today"

"I'm soaked through" I complained. She ran a giant finger down my insole.

"You don't feel too wet"

"Yeah, because I absorbed most of it" She seemed to find this funny.

"So my sweat is part of you now?"

"It's not funny" Before she could reply, I heard the door opening. Quickly, Abbey threw me to the ground. To my great surprise, I didn't actually feel any pain as I bounced on the carpet. My pleasure was short lived as I bounced on top of the other shoe, face down, so my only means of fresh air was blocked by another shoe and pungent as me.

"Abbey, do you mind sticking your shoes back on?" I heard a man say. "There's a bit of an aroma coming from them" If it were still possible for me to do so, I would have glowed red. I was actually getting embarrassed at being called smelly. Of course I was smelly, I was a shoe!

"Sorry Milo" She said, putting me and my partner back onto her feet, cutting short my break. Wait, did I just refer to the other shoe as my partner? "I had to walk in this morning. What with the heat and-"

"Say no more about it Abbey" I heard him say "Just remember in future to bring a spare pair of walking shoes as well as your professional shoes" The nerve of that guy. Another pair of shoes indeed! Was I getting offended at the thought of being replaced? Dear god, I was going native.

Abbey spent the rest of the hour talking to various staff, while absent-mindedly dangling me off her foot. It was less intimidating as the previous day. I had almost grown used to it. I had a feeling that Abbey would never let anything hurt me. Then again, she turned me into a shoe, so i couldn't be completely sure. I heard the bell ring and Abbey stood up. The familiar pressure was there but it wasn't uncomfortable this time, it just felt... right. As she walked to her next lesson, I felt myself clinging tightly to her foot, in spite of the fact that I knew I had no say in the matter anyway. The grime and jam from in between her toes had worked its way down to the bottom of her foot, and I could taste them now, but they tasted... well not good but not bad either. Does a shoe have opinions on the taste of its owners foot? Did I just refer to myself as it? Did I just refer to Abbey as my owner. I had to get myself right. 'I am I Man', I kept thinking to myself. I'm only like this for a week, for being an asshole, then I'm back to normal and this becomes something we never talk about again. However the more I tried to convince myself, the more the sensations grew.

Abbey sat down lifting me up in the air and breaking my train of thought. Once again she dangled me, but this time, she held me up from her big toe. It felt like I was flying, being supported only by this goddess's mighty toe. I begun to admire how powerful Abbey truly was. Only a couple of days ago, I was a man whose biggest worry was the leak in the upstairs bathroom, now I was nothing but a lowly ballet flat, completely in the control of this woman I had once thought of as petite and dainty. This was a worrying thought, so why did it give me a good feeling? Probably because she was still treating me well. She was talking to me, trying to give me breaks now and then. Not taunting me in a cruel way, just making silly little jokes like she always did. If I had to be a shoe, I'm almost glad I was hers.

At lunch, Abbey decided to eat out side which meant being in the heat again. In a strange way I was looking forward to it. I felt her sit down and stretch her legs out. The longer we were out there the more perspiration came out of her foot, drenching me once again in sweat. I couldn't exactly suck, but if I could, that's what I was doing. What had happened to me? Just this morning her sweat disgusted me, now I was eager to get as much of it on me as possible. Was this a part of the spell, me becoming more receptive to the life of a shoe? I wasn't complaining, because for the first time since this farce began, I was enjoying myself.

I found myself listening far less to the outside world and concentrating more on protecting Abbey's foot. After all, that was my primary responsibility wasn't it. I enjoyed how easy my life had become. No more worrying, duties or chores, just a life of simple servitude to Abbey's beautiful foot. I had become so wrapped up in the foot love-in that I was surprised the next time Abbey slipped me off we were home. She picked me up and held me up to her nose and inhaled deeply. I could see every tiny hair in her nostrils.

"Whew, you stink James. Sorry about that"

"No need to apologise Abbey. it's my job"

"Wow, only two days in and you're acting perfectly like a shoe. You must be really weak willed." she joked, smiling

"Well I am a shoe" I said, curtly. The smile faded from Abbey's face

"Err... I think you've learnt your lesson now. I'd better change you back"

"NO!" I panicked "I need to be here the whole week. I haven't truly learnt anything! Please"

"Okay then" She said concerned "I'm gonna go get changed" She gently placed me on the floor and went upstairs. It was only then I realised what had happened. Did I just turn down the chance to be a man again? Would I do that when the week was up? Surely Abbey would force me to go back after the week, she's just testing the spell. After all me feeling like this is all part of the spell right? I'll be fine at the end of the week, when I'm back to normal. Until then all i can do is wait expectantly to be worn again. I heard a small voice in the back of my thoughts remark 'I hope it's soon'.

Abbey came back down stairs in a t-shirt and leggings. She glanced over at me

"I don't suppose you want me to wear you again tonight, do you" She pondered, looking a little worried.

"Of course I do" came my cheery reply

"Okay then" she said as she slipped me on. Her steps seemed far more careful than before, as if she was trying to avoid stepping on me too much. I must be imagining things I thought, as I enjoyed every moment of closeness to Abbey's foot. When she sat on the couch, she lifted her legs up too, but there was no dangling tonight. 'Something must be on her mind' I thought as I silently enjoyed being wrapped around my owner's foot. Time passed quickly, too quickly when Abbey took me off and placed me gently on the floor. She said a muted goodnight as I looked forward to the next day.

After an agonisingly long wait, I heard Abbey come down for the next morning, but something was wrong. She was already wearing her shoes. Instead of where I was meant to be, on the end of Abbey's sublime legs, were a pair of shiny black high heel pumps. I glowered at them jealously before turning on Abbey.

"Hey, what gives? I thought I was your work shoe" I moaned, angry at this apparent rejection.

"I think you need a break from my feet honey. You'll understand later on" She said, picking up her handbag "I'll see you this afternoon"

She then turned and left, leaving me alone with my thoughts, motionless in the dimly lit room. Need a break from her feet? What did she mean by that? I lived to serve her foot. It was my purpose in life, wasn't it? Well it wasn't a few days ago. This whole situation was very confusing. I have to remember who I am, otherwise there'll be no point in going back. But would that be such a bad thing? What did I have in my old life that was so great. Well, I suppose Abbey. We had our fallings out, and a few things would grind my gears, but I'm sure I did the same to her. But I loved her dearly, she was my world, I would walk over hot coals for her. Well now she definitely was my world and I wouldn't have a say in the matter if I did have to go over hot coals for her. I needed to get some perspective. I had started to love being a shoe, having a simple life where nothing is expected of me but to make Abbey's foot look pretty, but I loved Abbey more and I needed to focus on being a better boyfriend to her.

These thoughts rattled through my mind, making me lose track of time. After a while, I heard the door open and Abbey return from work. She came into the living room and picked me up to her face.

"Feel better" She asked, genuine concern on her face

"Much, sorry for freaking you out yesterday. This whole experience is so strange."

"It's not your fault" She said, looking guilty "Yesterday in the staff room, I was so upset at how you were feeling. I wanted to give you some perspective, not grind you into the dirt. I hate having to punish you like this, so I decided to make it so your mind could only see yourself as a shoe. It was only meant to be subconscious, but clearly it affected you on a conscious level. Probably because I was barefoot, it overwhelmed you. I'm so sorry, I just didn't want you to start resenting me and hating me"

"I could never hate you Abbey. This is certainly a weird way to punish me, but I totally understand why you're doing it. I appreciate you trying to make me feel better about it"

"I think it would be best if I remove the whole mind block thing. You should really come to acclimatise naturally anyway" She smiled and mumbled something under her breath. It affected me immediately as it suddenly hit me how much I smelt. I had smelt like that all day and not noticed? Jeez that spell was powerful.

"How do you feel?" She asked

"Disgusting and feeble" I complained

"Aww, you're back" She grinned "Do you want me to wear you this evening? I'm wearing hose"

"Go on then, it's more interesting that sitting round here all day" I conceded. She picked me up and put me on. The discomfort had returned as my body formed around her foot. A thought occurred to me "Aren't you going to get changed?"

"Today's Friday. I always go grocery shopping straight after work. I only stopped off here to see how you were doing" I was touched, in a strange, disturbing way. She was so thoughtful, even to her shoe. She spun around and walked out the door.

I did not enjoy grocery shopping, even as a human. As a shoe it was worse, the level of noise around me was ungodly, the amount of people created such a heat that Abbey started sweating again. Thankfully, the hose filtered some of it, so the taste was sifted down somewhat. After what seemed like an age, we came to a halt and Abbey popped her heel out of my body. Looking around her foot, I could see we were in a line for the check out

"How much longer are we gonna be here" I whined

"I can't talk to you here, too public" She muttered aggressively. If there was one thing Abbey disliked, it was being embarrassed. It's probably what landed me in this situation in the first place.

"No one can hear me though. You said so yourself" I reasoned

"No, but they can hear me" She snarked. I then saw her turn to a person in front and I heard her say "Sorry, just talking to myself" She then slammed her heel back down into me. I'd upset her there. Nice to know my talent for doing that was still intact. Abbey paid for the shopping and drove us home, pressing harder than usual down upon me, putting me in some discomfort. When we got in, she ripped me off her foot and held me up to her face

"I can't believe you did that to me" She snarled

"Oh come on, it was nothing. There are much weirder things than talking to yourself, like having a talking shoe for instance" I said, laughing for the first time since becoming a shoe

"I should make you silent for the rest of the week" She said angrily "But I have a better idea" Her smile worried me a bit. Abbey had a talent for payback. She once tricked me into getting caught skinny-dipping naked in a neighbours pool after I had poked fun at her one too many times at a co-workers barbeque party. She took off her dirty pantyhose and stuffed them inside me, creating a rise in the smell and threw me across the room. It was a strange sensation to be thrown like that. I felt so meaningless and small as I sailed through the air. landing face down, I was trapped, with the hose pressed against my insole. I hope this is the payback, I thought. I didn't want to think what she had in store if it wasn't

 

End Notes:

Longer than expected actually. I was supposed to go up to the end of the week in this chapter, but found myself writing so much on days 2 and 3 that i decided to give it its own chapter. Expect to see what payback awaits James and what happens for the rest of the week in the next chapter.

Enter Lucie by bb91
Author's Notes:

This chapter changed so much between drafts that it took a good few days to write. Sorry about that

*******************************************************************

It was light for a good few hours before I heard Abbey come back down stairs. I couldn't drift off to sleep, not with these hose stuffed inside me, so I was bored to the point of indolence, almost looking forward to being worn. At least it was a bit better than doing absolutely nothing. I was still dreading the payback Abbey promised me, but when she came over to me, she seemed... fine.

She picked me up and took the hose out of me

"Good night?" She asked

"I didn't get any sleep"

"Oh well, at least you can't get tired"

"Woo hoo" I sarcastically hollered. She chuckled at that. If she was laughing with me, maybe she'd gotten over last night. I mean, it was such a minor incident. She carried me across the room and placed me on the floor next to the other shoe. Restless and a bit embarrassed, I almost wanted her to put me on, but she turned and walked out of the room.

"Aren't you going to put me on?" I asked, reluctantly. I noticed earlier that she was still barefoot, but I decided it was better than staring at a ceiling all day

"hmm? Maybe later. Got chores to do first" and with that she left me alone. Was this her payback? Did she know how boring it was for me, without her wearing me. Well of course she knew, I was a shoe and all a shoe is good for is being worn. If it's not doing that, then it has nothing. A few tedious hours dragged by, with Abbey only briefly gracing me with her presence every now and then, mostly ignoring me. The only time she spoke to me was to tell me the time. After a while though the doorbell rang. Abbey answered it and I heard the unmistakeable voice of Lucie, Abbey's younger sister. Lucie was a waitress at a diner across town and a big old flirt. She too was a witch, notably more liberal with her abilities. I bet Abbey got the idea of what to do to me from her, with me hearing horror stories about her underwear drawer being full of ex-lovers.

When she came in, she was all but dressed for work, wearing her white shirt, black skirt and blue apron with her nametag on. Her shoes seemed inappropriate though. A pair of five inch black sling backs with an open toe. I wasn't sure if I'd rather be one of those. There'd be less dangling, but I'd certainly get worn less, and I imagine the pressure wouldn't be as balanced. Either way the shoes didn't seem appropriate for waitressing. However I soon found out, Lucie had no intention on wearing the heels to work.

"So where are these amazing shoes you want me to borrow?" She asked. My heart sank, she was giving me to Lucie? If Abbey was bad with shoes, Lucie was worse. She seemed to torture them. I can remember a Christmas where she went through 3 pairs due to breaking the heel or getting them covered in something disgusting.

"Right there, by the coffee table" Abbey said gesturing at me. Lucie came and towered over me, looking intently at me and the other shoe. I couldn't say a word. This wasn't payback! This was torture.

"What made you throw out the old ones? You loved them." Lucie asked suspiciously.

"Massive hole through the sole. They were starting to disintegrate" She lied. "besides, these are just so cute"

"Well they are adorable. And I can't exactly wear Bert to work"

"Bert?"

"Oh he's some jackass who was hitting on me earlier on the week. Started saying how beautiful I was and how perfect my feet were. Guy was a real creep and was getting way too grabby, so I turned him into these shoes. Didn't he turn out great" I looked horrified at Lucie's shoe. That was a guy too? Was this a common practice among witches? Was I the first guy Abbey changed, or was I just another in a long line? I always did wonder why Abbey was so attached to those old mangy shoes. Lucie picked me up, squeezing me in her giant hand.

"Do you want to borrow him, while I wear these?" I heard Lucie ask

"umm..." Abbey stammered

"Oh that's right, you have a thing against wearing people, don't you?" She laughed. I glared at Abbey, as if she'd notice. Something just occurred to her "Hey, where's James?"

"Conference. All week" Abbey said quickly

"You should have mentioned it, we could have done something!"

"We could do something tonight?" Abbey suggested

"Can't. Hot date. Sweet guy, he might even avoid the drawer" she laughed

"Erm... if you could just bring those shoes back tomorrow. I kind of need them for work"

"No problem sis, if that's all, I have to be running to work. Ciao" With that Abbey threw me and the partner shoe into her handbag and carried me out to god knows where. I was terrified to speak. If Abbey could hear me, then why couldn't Lucie. And if Lucie found out I was really a guy, who knows what would happen. She climbed in her car and took me and the other shoe out of her bag. She then reached down and took off Bert. She held him up to her face

"Sorry Bert, you'll just have to wait for more of my sweet foot later. It's work time, not play time." With that she threw Bert and what I assumed was just a non-living shoe into the back seat. At least I hoped it was just another non-living shoe. I'd hate to think he was both shoes, his mind somehow in two places at once. Being a shoe was already enough mental strain without that adding to the equation. My train of thought was interrupted by a giant hand picking me up. She gently placed me on her right foot, adjusting my body, so I fit right. Her foot tasted slightly differently to Abbey's. I wasn't sure exactly how differently, I wasn't exactly a connoisseur, I only knew the taste of one foot, and that was already too many. Her toe ring was the biggest issue. It was studded and was scraping my sole a little bit. Again, it wasn't painful, but it wasn't pleasant. After a bit of driving and become very acquainted with the bottom of Lucie's foot, we arrived and she got out of the car.

I soon realised why Lucie got through so many shoes. Her feet were so active. She walked everywhere, but when she was stationary, her toes were always wiggling, she'd shake me from time to time and bend me round her foot. I was exhausted, but again felt whole. I was starting to get worried. Was I returning to the mindset that I had a few days ago when Abbey messed with my thoughts or was I naturally adjusting like Abbey said I would. I still hated being here, and felt very uncomfortable. I started to miss Abbey's feet. They were smooth and gentle, not coarse and busy like Lucie's.

During Lucie's break I discovered that dangling shoes ran in the family. She sat on the sofa in the break room with her feet up, popping her heel enough, so I could see the outside world a bit. She was thumbing through a magazine when I heard a very faint voice. It was coming from... me? No, inside me. But the only thing inside me, was Lucie's foot. No, the toe ring! Was that another guy as well. I listened closer

"Oh god, please! I'm sorry!" It mumbled. Lucie seemed to hear because she took me off and raised her foot to her face

"What now?" She asked curtly

"Please mistress, it's been a week. Can you not turn me back?" The toe ring weakly asked

"You were turned into that because you stole from me. I think you'll find thieves tend to get a longer sentence than one week" She said, an air of malevolence in her voice

"But it was just a car park space!" The ring protested

"Hush now, or I'll make it so you'll never speak again" She commanded and the toe ring went silent. She then picked me up and put me on. I was now absolutely terrified of this woman. I wished I was back home with Abbey. Why had she set me up with this bitch. If she found out what I am, she might try and keep me like this forever, or give me to a dog or something wicked like that.

My worries stayed with me for the rest of Lucie's shift. After another few hours of walking around, toe scrunching and the like, Lucie got back into her car and set off for home. When she got in, she took me off and put me and my partner shoe carefully down by the door, holding Bert and walking away barefoot. At least she was treating me with a bit of respect. Probably because I was Abbey's property or more likely because she didn't know I was really a person. After a few hours of boredom, which at least was cut up a little because I was looking up at a different ceiling. After a while, Lucie came into the hallway and started thinking aloud, or so I thought

"Y'know two things have bugged me today. One, why would Abbey throw out her old flats, when she could just fix them with her magic, like she usually does and two, since when does James go on conferences, especially over weekends" She then looked down at me and grinned

"Hello James"

 

End Notes:

Well, well well. What does Lucie have in store for poor old James? Find out in the next chapter.

Lucie's Punishment by bb91
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took an absolute age. I fell out of my rhythm and found it hard to get going again. This chapter is bit long winded, and I'm not entirely sure when the next one will be done. I'll try to have it sooner than this one took, but I make no promises

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I stayed deathly silent, hoping in vain she'd just move on. She knelt down bringing her pretty face closer to me.

"Oh come on now James, don't think of me as an idiot"

I stayed quiet, partly in an effort to go unnoticed, partly out of fear. She picked me up.

"Well, let me put it this way; you have 5 seconds to make yourself known, or I stick a screwdriver through your pathetic little body. 5, 4..."

"WAIT!" I cried. I didn't doubt for a second she'd be willing to do that

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Now James tell me, how did you end up in this ridiculous situation" I had no choice but to tell Lucie everything. About the list, me being a jackass about Abbey's feet. Everything. Lucie raised an eyebrow and tutted disapprovingly.

"Well, we can't be having mortals treating us like that. Sends out the wrong message. A week is all you've been given? Had you done that to me, you'd have a lot worse coming your way"

"What are you gonna do to me?" I finally managed to blurt out, the fear was evident in my voice

"Do? My dear James, I promised Abbey that I'd return you before Monday and I will, so don't worry about being thrown out or damaged or anything silly like that" I started to feel a bit stupid for falling for the screwdriver routine now "However between now and then, you're mine. And I feel as if Abbey isn't doing a good enough job of punishing you. I'm also more than a little annoyed at Abbey's hypocrisy. Making on like she's above turning men into objects and then does it to the man she's been fawning over for the past year, so you also have to pay for that"

"So what happens now" I asked, terrified of the answer

"Well I think you get too much time off as a shoe, you might need to see things a little differently" Lucie then began to chant and my whole world started to spin. After what felt like a dizzying age, the world began to stabalise. Instead of looking up at Lucie, I was looking down at... me? Well not me, but the shoe I had become. I also felt very different. I still couldn't move, but this time I felt more whole. I could tell I had no arms or legs, I was just a body and I could feel protrusions out of the top of my body. I felt warmer than before too, as if I had some sort of internalised heat.

"What happened?" I asked, thankful I could still speak

"I'll show you" a voice from behind me boomed. With that I was thrust to the ground with incredible speed then lifted back up. I had a horrible feeling, I knew exactly what had happened to me. Eventually Lucie got to a mirror and I saw what I had become; Lucie's foot. On the sole of her right foot was a face, my face. Even after everything I had gone through, I still screamed

"Aww, don't worry James, the face was just to highlight your situation" She clicked her fingers and my face disappeared, leaving just the bottom of her foot. "Wouldn't want anyone getting freaked out by a face on my foot" She smirked.

I was lost for words. I had gone from one ridiculous circumstance to another. The taste wasn't so apparent like this, but I could still smell... me. Lucie proceeded to flex her foot and wiggle her toes. I could feel myself moving, but had zero control over it, a hugely unsettling feeling. At least when I was a shoe it felt like I was being moved, not the one doing the moving. Before I could say anything, Lucie slammed me into the ground

"Now James, I have to get ready for my big date tonight. You're gonna love it!" She giggled and ran into her bedroom. Running was awful. She slammed down on me hard, making me taste the carpet  then I moved through the air so fast that if I still had a stomach, I'd hurl.

The worst feeling was though, that I didn't even have an independent body anymore, I was just a part of Lucie. I had no control over anything, I just was attached to Lucie, doing whatever she commanded. For the first time I longed to be a shoe. Lucie getting ready was the most surreal experience of my life, which was saying a lot considering the last week. The shower was so strange, especially when she washed me, a torrent of water in my face. i could feel it, but it wasn't affecting me the way it would normally. After the shower and getting dry, she painted the toes on my body. The smell of the varnish was very strong. I hoped that lasted, at least it was better than the foot stink. I was then pressed against her floor as she put a dress, she continued to tease me though

"Good thing you're not still that little flat, James. I'm going commando tonight. Wouldn't want you peeking" She chuckled. She then sat down on the bed and lifted me up, so I could see the world again. "How are you liking it so far, footboy?" She mockingly asked. I stayed silent

"Oh come on James, it's no fun if you're just going to keep your trap shut. Make with the chit-chat already" I could sense her patience being tested. Not wanting to anger her any further I replied

"W-what are you going to do with me" I stammered

"Oh don't be so nervous James. I treat my feet very well. Tonight though is my date night and my dates always take me dancing"

"Dancing!" I yelped

"Yep" She chuckled, delighted to get a rise out of me "You're going to be real busy tonight" With that, she picked up a pair of shoes I recognised. It was Bert from earlier, Lucie held him up. "Hey Bert, I've got a surprise for you" She chimed. To my everlasting shock though, Bert's voice wasn't scared or defeated. It was aroused and excited.

"What is it mistress?" He asked eagerly

"You get a friend this evening. I turned my brother in law into my foot"

"Aww, why couldn't you turn me into your foot" he whined. I couldn't imagine why he saw being a foot as better than being a shoe

"Are you questioning me, Bert?"

"No mistress"

"That's good. I would hate to have to turn you back" She threatened, as if it was an actual threat

"No! Anything but that!" He cried. This guy was tweaked.

"Well then keep your trap shut. We're going dancing"

"Oh boy, I can't wait!" Lucie then held me up and pushed Bert into my face. On an intellectual level it was insane to think this shoe was actually a person, but then again I was barely processing that I at this moment was the left foot of a 26 year old waitress. Lucie did Bert's straps up tight. I felt squeezed and pressed into this shoe. the toes at the top of my body ached from being pressed up against the straps and I felt stretched as the heel of Bert must have been at least six inches. She pressed me down to the ground and I felt even more pressured and she put on the other shoe. Bert tried to start a conversation with me.

"Hey buddy, name's Bert. So you're the mistresses brother in law? What did you do to get such a beautiful punishment?"

"I don't know what I did. My wife turned me into her shoe, but Lucie seems to think I should have a worse punishment"

"You lucky bastard!"

"What's so great about being a shoe!" I yelled

"Oh man, it's amazing. I mean at the start I was scared, course I was. But then I realised, this is great. All I have to do is make the mistresses foot look beautiful, as if it needed anymore help to do so! My old life was work work work. Now I can just enjoy what I love most, my mistresses feet!" Something about what Bert said resonated within me. I remember thinking like that when Abbey tried to make my mind accept being a shoe better. Had Lucie done this to poor old Bert, or did he become like this naturally? Would this eventually happen to me, if I didn't get back to being human soon. All I knew is that I've had enough feet to do me for a lifetime.

Lucie stood up, putting more pressure on me.

"Right, that's enough talking from you two. You're going to be silent for the rest of the night" She commanded. At first I thought this was just a demand, but then I tried to speak. I couldn't. Great, my one and only feeling of freedom was taken from me. I felt Abbey start walking. If being the shoe while walking was bad, being the foot was far worse. I began to sweat, making me smell worse. The foot stink was now coming from me, this was a living hell.

The date was awful, Lucie could dance for days, she probably made it so, she couldn't feel me get so tired, but I was exhausted. I began drenching Bert in sweat, so at least someone was getting happy out of all of this. After what felt like a week, The dancing ceased and I got a rest bite as I felt Lucie sit down. I felt Lucie fiddle with Bert's straps and she then kicked him gently off me. The pressure on me was relieved for which I was a little thankful, but back when I was a shoe, I was always grateful when Abbey would take me off, as it would give me a break from the stink. now though, it was actually coming from me.

I looked and surveyed my surroundings. I appeared to be in a restaurant of some sort, looked pretty fancy. Lucie began to rub me against something large. getting my bearings i saw it was a leg; a man's leg. I started to hear the conversation between Lucie and her date.

"I've had a wonderful time, Kevin" Lucie purred

"No problem, I'm just pleased would could finally go out together"

"Yeah, I've been kinda busy lately. Say, how about we head back to mine!" She suggested playfully. I could feel Kevin's leg stiffen up. probably wasn't the only part of him that was stiff right now.

"Sure! I'll get the bill" He spluttered. After a few minutes Kevin returned to the table. I saw Lucie pick up Bert and the other shoe, but worryingly she didn't put him on. She accompanied Kevin to his car barefoot. The hard surface of the pavement was killing me, with little pebbles scraping across my sensitive face. At one point Lucie clenched my toes making me pick up a few jagged rocks. This can't get any worse, I thought.

Eventually we got to the car and we were driven back to Lucie's apartment. She wandered over to the bed, I was just relieved to be on soft, carpeted ground again. She jumped on the bed, relieving all pressure on me. After the day I'd had, it was the best feeling.

"Aw, my feet ache" She pouted "Could you massage them for me"

She hovered me in the air and held me uncomfortably close to Kevin's face. I could see him now for the first time. He must have been a good twenty years older than Lucie. He had greying chestnut hair, thin rimmed glasses and a look on his face like he was the luckiedst man in the world.

"Sure" He said "Anything for you"

"That's just what I like to hear. Lotions in the drawer"

Kevin was not a good masseuse. After getting the lotion he put a big dollop on his hand and slopped all over me. The taste was awful, a different kind of awful than i had been used to this past week. The perfumery tang was everywhere and I feet slimy. The he started to rub his course hands all over me, squeezing me all over. Lucie was moaning in pleasure throughout. After he had finished with me, he went over to the other foot, but Lucie stopped him.

"You know what, I'm pretty tired. I'm going to go to bed. You know where the door is" She yawned

"What!? But what about-"

"But what about what"

"Weren't we going to... you know" He stammered, trying to fight his corner.

"Oh, so you only came here to get inside my pussy? Is that how it is?" She hissed

"Well, you did mislead me" He stated

"Mislead you? Oh I'm sorry, here let me help you" Lucie growled. She then chanted something. In seconds I saw Kevin shrink down out of my sight.

"Bet you're wondering what happened to him, huh James?" She asked. Without waiting for a reply, I was still unsure if I could reply, She stuck me out over the edge of the bed. Where Kevin was once standing there was a sleek silver vibrator in his place. "Now he can really see what it's like to be in my pussy" She laughed at her own joke. I was terrified. Lucie abused her powers like it was no one's business. I began to wonder why she didn't just take over. It's not like anyone could stop her. It was a sobering thought.

"I'll save Kevin for later" She mused as she turned out her light and drifted to sleep. I couldn't sleep though. I was continuingly flexed and wrinkled during the night, Lucie apparently being a restless sleeper. It was all I could do to just zone out.

Morning came eventually, as Lucie got up and swung me round. I still felt slimy from my 'massage' from the formerly human Kevin. At least I had a shower to look forward to. Instead though, Lucie seemed to be getting ready.

"Well James, today's the day you go back to Abbey. But first I need to get my run" She said

"Please, can't I go back to being a shoe!" I pleaded

"So now you want to be a shoe! So much for the manly man, Abbey always painted you as" Lucie then stuck a sock over my face and slammed me into the ground. It wasn't long before I felt myself being shoved into what must have been Lucie's sneakers. I wondered if they might have been another poor innocent who crossed Lucie in some way. And then the run started. With every step I felt myself being pressed and pounded more and more, the sweat just oozing out of me.

A few hours later it all just stopped. I had no idea where we were, all i could see was darkness. I felt myself being lifted up, then the sock was peeled off my soaked body.

"Whew what a workout James. You've done well for me, I appreciate hard work from my slaves" She walked over to her hallway and lifted me into the air, where I saw a familiar sight. My old body, the cute little pair of flats. It felt weird to be feeling nostalgic over my old form, that I occupied less than 24 hours ago. She slipped me into them. They still smelt of Abbey, well Abbey's feet. It was a stench I now appreciated having being the generator of sweat for Lucie. I heard her chant and I felt dizzy again. Suddenly, I felt like a shoe again. I was cradling Lucie's foot, instead of being jammed inside a shoe! The feeling of independence was exhilarating. I had never been so glad to have been a shoe! Then it hit me that the foot was still soaked in sweat from Lucie's jog and I was getting drenched. After a few minutes, Lucie took me off and held me up to her face

"Well, well back to where you belong then? I'm going to send you back to Abbey now, but it has been fun, hasn't it"

"Not particularly" I grumbled

"Ah well, I don't really care what shoes think. Tell you what, the second Abbey finishes you, and it will happen, you're mine" She gave me a menacing grin before setting me down on the ground. She chanted something and instead of the world spinning, everything became bright. Seconds later I was somewhere new. I was still a shoe, I was immediately aware of that, but I was no longer in Lucies hallway. Looking around I knew exactly where I was; my house! I was back, and I couldn't wait to see abbey again. Only three more days of this and I can go back to being a man. But the lingering thought of Lucie was haunting me.

End Notes:

Well that's that for now. I'll try and get the next chapter up soon ish, but until then...

The Unforgettable stench by bb91
Author's Notes:

Well first I'd like to say sorry for this taking so long, it took me ages to figure out what to do in this chapter. Second, this is the penultimate chapter of House Rules, I hope to wrap this whole thing up by September, so I can start on my next story.

 


 

"Whoa" was all Abbey could say after I recounted the day I had with Lucie yesterday.

"Yeah, whoa" I replied curtly, still reeling from the events. Abbey contorted her face, the guilt was evident in her face.

"Sorry James. This whole thing has just been a bit of a mess. I didn't think she'd find out... wait a minute, did she say anything about me when she found out?" Abbey had a worried look in her eye. I tried to think of yesterday, but the extremity of the events just made everything else a blur.

"I don't recall" I said, Abbey didn't seem overly satisfied with that response. She got up and started pacing.

"Oh jeez, If she tries to do anything I'm screwed. She's way more powerful than I am"

"Why would she do anything? She's your sister"

"Witches always have petty little rivalries. Lucie's never thought of me as a threat, so she's just sort of ignored me, but now she knows I am active, she might try something"

"Look calm down and look at this rationally. She's your sister. You've always had a good relationship. I think you're panicking over nothing" I tried to reassure her. It must have been some sight, a grown woman being counselled by a shoe.   

"Thanks James. You always do know what to say" She smiled and stood over me

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I asked

"Putting you on, I've got housework to do"

"What kind of housework?"

"Vacuuming, dusting, washing. you know housework"

"Can't I get a break?"

"James, I appreciate your help, but you're still my shoe until Tuesday night." I groaned as Abbey lowered her barefoot into my body, returning that disturbing feeling like I was now complete. Her feet tasted a little dirtier than usual, she must have been barefooted most of yesterday. She wiggled her toes inside of me as I hugged her foot close to my body. As Abbey went about her chores, the sweat was pouring into me.

"Ah, I've missed this" She said as she was vacuuming. I hated to admit it, but I had too. If I had to be a shoe, at least I was Abbeys.

It must have been a fair few hours we were at it because at the end of it all, Both Abbey and I were tired. Abbey lay down, relieving the pressure on me. She popped her heel to give me a little daylight, but the lingering smell was disturbing me. My problem from the start had been the smell of her feet. I know she'd turned me into her shoe to teach me a lesson, but so far the main lesson I'd learnt was that Abbey's feet stunk more close up.

The rest of the day passed without much incident, I didn't even mind so much that I was being worn barefooted, well not until she started to sweat. I began to think the end was in sight. I was over the hump and I had to admit, for as horrifying as being a foot was, it really did give me some perspective. It could certainly be worse than my situation right now. I couldn't wait to be human again though. I made a private vow never to complain about Abbey's foot smell again lest I return to this prison I was currently trapped in. At the end of the day, Abbey took me off and held me by my heel up to her face

"Well, just one more day, then you get your arms back!" She smiled

"Can't wait" I replied

"Still, I want your last full day to be memorable, so I have a little surprise for you tomorrow" That last thing worried me. I'd had just about enough of surprises. She laughed, placed me on the floor and left to go to bed. I began to wonder what the surprise could possibly be. Nothing good, that's for sure. Every now and then, Abbey had been keen to remind me that I'm still being punished.

I got my answer the next day as I woke to Abbey thundering down the stairs. She was wearing her usual get-up; a cream blouse, black jacket, black pencil skirt and black pantyhose.

"So what's this surprise then" I asked

"Well James, I've been thinking" She started. I didn't like that. Nothing good ever came of Abbey thinking. "And I know you don't like the smell of feet. So I thought I'd help you. After today, normal foot stink will be like roses to you"

"What do you mean?" I enquired, dreading the answer

"Y'see these tights here. I wore them on a run on Saturday. They've been festering in my stink for most of the weekend, and I haven't washed them. I've used a little spell, so they can only be smelt by you and for good measure I've amplified the stink a few levels"

I could only gulp as Abbey picked me up and slid me onto her foot. I could swear I could actually see the stink as I was placed around her sole. The smell could have knocked out a heavyweight champ. A foul mix of vinegar and cheese filled what for all intents and purposes was my nose, the taste was so full it felt like I could choke. This sensation filled my body totally as Abbey started to walk to her car.

Usually when I was worn, I had a sense of what was happening, but the overloading of my senses had started to disorientate me. After what felt like hours, I finally heard Abbey sound like she was teaching a class. 'At last' I thought, 'she usually gives me a good dangle when she's in class'. After a few minutes, I could see light again as she balanced me off her toes and gave me some fresh air to breath. It was only fleeting though as I was soon thrust back into my world of foot odor. The dangling made it worse as I was reminded of freshness then thrown back into the odious stink of Abbey's hosed foot.

It must have been a few hours when she took me off at lunch. Looking around I saw I was in a cafeteria. I saw Abbey's foot above me as she sat cross legged at the table, I saw she was joined by another woman who was wearing slacks and high heels and a man in suit trousers and smart dress shoes. Their conversation seemed to be about teaching, so I just phased out, enjoying being off Abbey's rank foot. Suddenly, a fork came crashing down next to me. This just further hammered home how small I'd become as the fork was almost as long as my body. A man's head came under the table, he had short curly brown hair and was wearing a pair of thick rimmed glasses. He looked directly at me, making me wonder if he knew something, then he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He was sniffing Abbey's feet! Right under her nose, he was actually getting off on the smell of her feet. Then it occurred to me that Abbey made it so only I could smell her feet, so he must have been sniffing me. I felt disgusted, this guy was using me to get some sort of sexual thrill. My mind then shot back to the weekend  when Lucie changed that guy into a dildo. Once again the mantra of 'it could be worse' repeated itself through my mind. Before I could think any more about it, Abbey shoved her foot back into me, returning me to her pungent hose smell.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever, Abbey seemed to be making an effort not to dangle me and to grind her toes into me whenever possible. A cheery thought occurred to me, this is just the final hurdle. In less than twenty-four hours I'd be me again. But then what? Things couldn't exactly go back to peachy keen after this week. I've been a possession for all this time, I couldn't deny I looked at Abbey differently now. But I can't leave her, Lucie promised me she'd go after me if I did. But I can't stay with Abbey out of fear either, it's not fair on her. I resolved to think about these things later, as I just wanted to be human again before anything like this happened

I was relieved when I felt I was in a car again. The end of the day, finally. Strangely though when we went back in the house, Abbey kept me on. I felt her move to the sofa and sit down to watch TV. She kept me on until I heard a faint beeping when she removed me and held me up

"And that's twelve hours, how was that shoe-boy?" She grinned

"Awful. And I don't appreciate the new nickname" I grumbled, glad to be finally let off from her horrible feet.

"Well that's your lot James, You won't get worn again by me"

"So can you change me back now?"

"No, not yet. The punishment was for seven nights. Just one more night like this, then bam, back to your legs"

"I can't wait" I said, barely able to control my excitement

"Aw, you're cute when you're excited" She smiled "then again, you're cute when you're like this"

I didn't drift off that night. I just counted down the minutes until morning. I was finally going to be human again. It was strange, but what I really couldn't wait to do was embrace Abbey. It had been one hell of an ordeal she had put me through, but in the end, she'd treated me okay. Well I've been treated like a shoe, but it could have been far worse, as Saturday showed me. Even yesterday with the stench of the hose, she'd done it to make me feel better about her foot odor in future. I heard Abbey come down stairs, she came into the room and stood over me. She was dressed for work, with slacks on rather than a skirt.

"Well James, it's been fun. Part of me will miss having you as my little shoe" she said

"All of me won't miss it at all" I joked, she smiled. I always liked it when Abbey smiled, it was reassuring.

"Let's get this over with then" Abbey started chanting something, but something was wrong. I was beginning to glow. The glow intensified then suddenly flashed white.

It was as if a flash bang had gone off. As I returned to my senses I immediately realised I was still a shoe. I heard Abbey's voice, but it was far more distant.

"What's happened? James are you still there?" She asked, she sounded lost and confused. Before I could reply a familiar figure walked into the room. She bent down and picked up the other shoe. I suddenly knew where Abbey's voice was coming from. As Lucie stood above me holding the shoe that was now Abbey in her hand, she looked down at me and grinned an evil grin.

"Well James, I always said you and Abbey made a great pair"

 

End Notes:

Classic Doctor Who style cliffhanger there folks. I do have a more coherent idea of what the next chapter will contain, so I doubt there'll be a 3 month wait for the next (and final) chapter. There'll be a 6 month wait! Stay tuned

Final fates by bb91
Author's Notes:

Last chapter. It's a bit dialogue heavy, but meh, what are you gonna do? It's been a pleasure to write and I hope it's been a pleasure to read


I watched in silent fear as Lucie was pacing around the room with Abbey i her hand monologue about how she finally got her sister.

"You always were a goody-two-shoes, Abbey. I guess you're just a goody one shoe now"

"Lucie please-" I started before Lucie cut me off

"Stay out of this, mortal" She spat kicking me across the room. I flew over the couch and landed face down between the wall and the back of the sofa. Everything was black, but I could still just make out the conversation the two sisters were having.

"All this time, you looked down on me for changing guys into clothes then you go and do the same, to your boyfriend, no less!" I heard Lucie shout

"Lucie, it's not what it looks like, please" Abbey pleaded

"I've had enough of your pious attitude to magic. You want in, you get in. You get all of it, right down the ol' witch's rivalry"

"Please Lucie, I'll never use magic again!"

"I know you won't. Shoes don't really use magic that much" I heard Lucie laugh then, a loud clap. I guessed she threw Abbey onto the ground "I want this to be perfect, where did I kick your deadbeat boyfriend to?"

I began to worry over what was going to happen. With Abbey I always had hope I'd be turned back, but Lucie? She was psychotic! She genuinely believed she was a higher life form and she had the right to do as she pleased to 'mortals'. I shuddered to think what she would do to Abbey and I. Was I destined to become her foot again, or was a worse fate waiting for me? I was pulled out of my train of thought by Lucie, who had found me lying behind the couch. I was placed on the ground next to Abbey.

"Now, I'm going to wear you two to work. I'll figure out later what will become of you" She smirked. He foot rose above us, planting down on me. Her foot filled me, I could taste her stale sweat and grime. Had she washed since I was her foot? I then heard Abbey scream. A small part of me was glad, after all it was her that put me in this situation in the first place, but most of me was terrified for her. I wouldn't wish this fate on my worst enemy, let alone the love of my life. That was right, she was the love of my life and now we were stuck as Lucie's playthings. I didn't have time to mull this over as I felt Lucie take a step. She seemed to be intentionally stomping her foot down, as I felt more winded as I had ever done. It was bizarre to think that only a few days ago I was the foot that was pounding my body. Hell it was even weirder to think that a week ago, I was still a man.

It seemed like Lucie was walking to work as the walking seemed to go on for hours. Whenever she saw a puddle, she'd jump in it, making Abbey next to me scream. I was trying to say nothing, refusing to give Lucie the satisfaction. Throughout the day, Lucie would dangle one of us off her foot and twist us. This started to seriously disturb Abbey, though me not so much. I guess a week's worth of experience has helped me a little.

Lucie continued through the day to be incredibly rough with us, grinding us into the floor, scrunching her toes in us and bending us backwards at every opportunity. I was thankful to be kicked off at the end of the day. Looking around I recognised the place as Lucie's apartment. Finally the day was over. Abbey landed next to me in a heap.

"Abbey? Are you okay?" I asked

"I am so sorry James, I had no idea what I was putting you through!" She cried

"It's okay, we couldn't have predicted this"

"No, not this, the whole thing. I've never been so terrified as when Lucie put her foot in me. I thought I was going to die. then I realised I won't get anything so sweat as death. I'm Lucie's forever. She can do with me what she likes"

"Isn't there anything we can do?" I asked earnestly

"I tried to do a reversal, but nothing happened. I feel like I still have some magic left, but it's not having any effect" Abbey then shushed me before I could reply. I saw why, Lucie had returned, she'd changed out of her work clothes and into a satin blue dress. She knelt down to get a closer look at us

"Now, I'd love to change you two into my toe rings, but Abbey here went and made a big mistake"

"What?" I asked, not able to help myself

"She tried to reverse my spell. Not a smart move. You see now, you two are locked in these forms forever. There is no way you can ever become human again. I guess you'll just have to stay my work shoes then. Don't worry though, black flats go with any outfit, you'll get used at weekends" She cackled and walked off. I saw her pick up Bert, leave the room and I heard her lock the apartment. We were alone.

"It's over. She's won" Abbey muttered. She sounded utterly defeated.

"It can't be over!" I cried, desperately trying to think of something   "It can't be"

"It's over James! She's thought of everything"

"She can't have. She's not that bright, she must have  made some mistake!" I felt as if I was clutching at straws. Then Abbey had a moment of inspiration.

"Unless... she can't have... can she?" Abbey mused

"What? What is it?"

"Abbey has locked us into our forms, but what if we don't want to change our forms?"

"I don't follow"

"Our minds can still be transferred. Now Lucie will have thought of this and locked my mind in place too but-"

"but what?" I asked, getting more excited. Abbey had something here

"-but I doubt she will have locked your mind in"

"Why wouldn't she?"

"She doesn't see you as a threat, so she hasn't wasted her magic. It's not infinite, you know"

"What are you proposing"

"I have just enough residual magic left to put a curse on you. I can make it so the next person who touches you will exchange minds with you. So Lucie would become the shoe..."

"...and I'd become Lucie. But wait, won't she have thought of this?"

"I don't think Lucie will have considered that a witch would sacrifice herself for a mortal" Abbey noted

"Sacrificed? What do you mean?"

"If this works, I stay as a shoe forever, but you'll be free"

"Isn't there another way?" I asked

"No, my magic is fading so we don't have time to argue. It's either this or we stay Lucie's shoes forever"

"Alright. Let's do it. I love you" I said

"I love you too" Abbey then chanted something. I felt energy flowing from her to me. I felt slightly buzzy. Abbey and I discussed the fine points of our plan through the night, only stopping when Lucie came in drunk with another poor individual who would soon lose their humanity. I wondered what he would become.

The next morning as I heard Lucie wake up, Abbey piped up quickly.

"James, If this works I want you to promise me one thing" She said

"Anything"

"You will wear us. You wear Lucie and you wear me. I want Lucie to experience what I went through"

"Are you sure, I know how you hated being worn"

"If it's you, I think it'll be okay" She said. If she could have smiled, I'm sure she would have smiled her wonderful smile. I knew what she was talking about. The difference between being worn by Abbey and being worn by Lucie was great. Speaking of Lucie, she came bounding in

"You know, yesterday I noticed the back lane behind Henderson Street has a lot of dog shit on it. I think I know a pair of shoes that would love to be pressed into it" She hovered her foot above me. I was more nervous now than I ever had been. It was like slow motion as she lowered her bare foot onto my sole. As her toes touched my body, I felt a tingle then... nothing. It hadn't worked! Wait, no, everything was spinning. Abbey's plan had worked. Within a few seconds I found that I could move again. oh it felt so good. I was so giddy I barely realised I now had breasts. I heard something. It was my voice? It was coming from the shoe. Of course, if I've exchanged bodies, she will have my voice. It was weird hearing it with Lucie's inflection.

"What is going on? What have you done?" Lucie demanded. Before I could answer, Abbey interjected

"I set you up sis. Now you're just a shoe, like me" Abbey gloated. I stooped down and picked Lucie up. It was so weird to hold in my hand, the object that I had been for (most of) the last week. I smiled a sinister smile

"Well Lucie, you always liked to change guys into your clothes. Let's see how you like it when the shoe's on the other foot" She screamed as I dropped her to the floor. They didn't stopped as I slid my new dainty foot into her shoe body. The feeling I got was immense. If this is what wearing people was like, I could see why witches did it.

"Oh god that feels good" I moaned, then i looked down at Abbey

"You can put me on now. You'll be late for work"

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling a little foolish for speaking to a shoe, suddenly realising why Abbey go so embarrassed at the supermarket the other day

"Yeah. I've got to make my peace that I'm a shoe now. Time to follow my own advice and to think like a shoe"

"I'll find some way to change you back" I promised.

"That's sweet, but I don't think you ever will. this is my fate, now let's see what yours has in store" I picked Abbey up and slid her gently onto my bare foot. I gingerly stepped with her, yet pounded Lucie into the ground. I figured I'd better get a better walk, but that can be another time. It would take some getting used to being a woman, but I was human again. Life was good

 

Epilogue

It had been six months since I had become Lucie and I was finally getting used to being a girl. I even went out a few times. it's amazing the perspective you get when you spend a week wrapped round your girlfriend's foot. Speaking of Abbey, she's still a shoe, unfortunately. Though I have been practising with Lucie's magic. I'm getting quite good at it. Abbey thinks if I master it, I may be able to unlock Lucie's spells, though I'm starting to get the feeling Abbey is enjoying her new life. She says she loves being dangled (something I found to be irresistible, I don't know why), and she is always moaning when she isn't worn.

As for Lucie, well I kept her for a week, but her constant screaming and bitching was giving me a headache. I went out and bought an identical pair of shoes to Abbey and Lucie. I switched Lucie with one of the new ones and donated her and the other one to a thrift store. Let her be someone else's problem. It felt weird giving away what was essentially my old body, but you've got to keep moving. That's what my new boyfriend says anyway. He reminds me of me quite a lot, a bit of a stickler for rules. He got quite confused as to why I laughed so hard when he considered making up a list of house rules. Maybe I should fill him in?...

 

The End

 

End Notes:

That's a wrap folks. Thanks for reading this silly little story about a man who turned into a shoe, then a foot, then a shoe again then a witch. Thanks most of all for all the kind reviews being left. they really encouraged me to keep going. I'm currently brainstorming my next story, so hopefully the first chapter of that will be coming soon. Until then, Byyyyeeee

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4086