The biggest fan by Mr_G
Summary:

Hillary being 5000 feet tall thinks she is the biggest GATC fan. She gets a big surprise when she goes to the GATC fan convention


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4144 Read: 26641 Published: March 02 2014 Updated: August 19 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The Biggest fan

 

 


“How do I look?”

Melody turned to see Hillary dressed in a white t-shirt with the words “Biggest GATC fan” on the front. She also had on blue jeans and sneakers.

“Are you really the biggest fan?” Melody asked.

“At 5000 feet tall I doubt there are fan out there taller than me.”

“Where’s the GATC fan convention being held anyway?”

“It’s being held at a unique venue at crossover plains. I’m going to catch a wormhole there.”

“Crossover plains! I read about it in Stanley’s Charm memoirs. It’s a place where all universes meet.”

 

There was a knock at the door. When Hillary answered it she found goddess Smith standing there.

“The wormhole is waiting for you.”

“Thanks goddess Smith. Thanks for letting me go to the GATC convention.”

“You’re welcome. Just remember to come back when the conventions over.”

“I will.”

 

Hillary wasn’t sure what to expect when she got to crossover plains. She was surprised to see that the ground was pinkish. Looking around she saw she wasn’t alone.  A 3000 foot redhead was standing in front of her.

“Welcome to the GATC fan convention. My name is Trish. What’s yours?”

“Hillary. I’m the biggest GATC fan.”

“Are you really?”

“Do you know any fans taller than 5000 feet?”

Suddenly the ground began to shake and the sound of laughter filled the air.

“What was that?”

That was Victoria.”

“Who?”

Trish then turned around and pointed up.

Hillary looked to where she was pointing and gasped the biggest face she had ever seen was looking down at her. It was an attractive face of a brunette with blue eyes.

 

Hillary then realized she wasn’t standing on ground at all. She was standing on skin. She was in the palm of Victoria’s hand.

 

“Hello Hillary. At 312.5 miles or 500 kilometers tall I think it’s safe to say I’m the biggest GATC fan at least when it comes to size.”

“I would say so. I didn’t think giantesses got that big.”

“I’m a GTS-Goddess. And believe it or not there are goddesses out there even bigger than me.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to insult you.”

“I’m also a GTS-Goddess by the way.” Trish added. “I get the impression you’re not.”

“I’m a class two solar giantess.  I’m one of goddess Smith right hand giantesses.”

“What’s a solar giantess?” Victoria asked.

“We were created by goddess Smith. I live off sunlight. I don’t need food or drink. By the way why didn’t you say this was being held in a GTS-goddess hand?”

“We didn’t want to scare away people.” Trish said with a shrug.

“I’m not scary.” Victoria protested.

“Guess I’ll have to settle for being the second biggest giantess fan.” 

“Try third biggest.” A voice said from behind Hillary.

Hillary turned around and found herself looking at a 30,000 foot blond GTS-Goddess.

“Name is Allison. I see you have already met my fellow GTS-Goddesses.” The blond said.

“This is going to be some convention.” Hillary muttered to herself.

 

to be contiuned

 

Author note: GATC stands for “Giants And The City” a popular comic and website created by the Unseen Harbinger. The url is giants-and-the-city.de

 

I have decided to contiune this story. There will be a part 2. Stay tunned.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

 

“This is going to be the greatest convention ever. We are going to have people from all over the Wishbone multi verse here.” Allison told Hillary.

“One concern comes to mind.”

“Oh. What’s that?”

“What about normal sized fans? I assume some are going to show up at the convention.”

“We have over a thousand so called normal size people registered.” Trish said with pride in her voice.”

 

We have taken precautions for the safely of the smaller fans. We had friendly super witches cast spells so if a fan gets accidently stepped on by a larger fan it will be a non fatal experience and the smaller fan will make a very quick recovery.” Allison added.

“Kind of like when a cartoon character gets hurt.” Trish added

“We also got Deians to carry fans who don’t feel comfortable on the floor.”

“I got mixed feelings about you calling the palm of my hand a floor.”

“Sorry Victoria.”

“Deians. Aren’t they the people who were grown to Drenic size a few years ago?”Hillary asked.

“That is correct. “

“The actresses that play the Drenics are Deians. Will they appear at the convention?”

“We invited them. But we aren’t sure if they will show up.” Trish replied.

“I hope they show up. I would love to meet them.” Victoria said.

 

Sometime later Hillary was wondering around Victoria’s hand. She tried to avoid stepping on the smaller fans. But she had trouble seeing human sized people when there by her feet and sometimes she goofed. Fortunately the people she accidently stepped on did not die. Suddenly Victoria began to speak.

 “Welcome everyone to the GATC fan convention. I’m your host Victoria. My fellow GTS-goddesses Allison and Trish are co-hosts. Our first event is the meet and greet. Which people are already doing with prompting from us.  This will be followed by “How GATC changed my life.” Where people share their stories on how GATC changed their lives.  Then we will end the day with a surprise.“

“Hello folks my name is Allison. For people who are feeling hungry or thirsty refreshments are provided on Victoria’s other hand. Washrooms will also be provided .  We do realize that are guests are of different sizes so our washrooms are as well. If you still can’t find one near your size we do have access to size change guns.”

Hillary shuttered at the mention of size change guns.

 “Is there something wrong?”

Startled Hillary turned around and found herself facing two women. One had brown hair and hazel eyes and was 3690 feet tall. The other was a blue eyed brunette who was 3365 feet tall.

“I’m not sure it’s business of yours, but I had some bad experiences with size change guns. They were the weapon of choice in a hostile takeover attempt of my world.”

“Would that world happen to be the solar giantess world?” The brown haired woman asked.

“How did you know?”

“I try my best to keep up with the multi verse news. My name is Sam by the way. My wife’s name is Susan.”

“Name is Hillary. You two are the first giantess lesbian couple I have met.”

“I’m not a lesbian.” Susan explained. “It would have made things easier.”

“But I thought you two were married.”

“We are. It’s a long story. But the short answer is that I’m a man trapped in a GTS-Goddess body.” Sam explained.

Hillary then burst out laughing.

“That’s the craziest thing I ever heard. “

“It’s no joke. We were turned into GTS-goddesses against our will. At least it my case it did not involve a gender change.” Susan explained.

“You two are crazy.” Hillary said before walking away.

 

Hillary walked trying to avoid stepping on someone smaller than her when she heard a familiar sound.

“It can’t be.” She muttered. “There can’t be a helicopter here.”

But it was a helicopter. It flew around her face. A loudspeaker from the helicopter said.

“Greetings from Dan’s Crosstime giantess fan tours.”

“I should have known giantess fans would show up.” Hillary commented.

“We gambled that there were giantess fans among the GATC fans. And we were right. We like your shirt by the way.”

“Thank you.”

 

While Hillary was talking a girl with an Ashley Andrews mask walked by. What caught Hillary attention was the height of the girl. She was 864 meter tall.

“Nice mask.” Hillary told the girl.

“Thanks. Me and my friends bought masks of our favorite Drenic characters and used size change guns to enlarge ourselves to the size of the character.”

“So you’re not normally this tall?”

“Heck no! My normal height is 1.6 meters. If you don’t mind me asking are you a GTS-Goddess?”

“I wish. I’m a class two solar giantess.” Hillary replied.

“I have no idea what that is. Anyway I need to find where my friends have wondered off to. It’s nice to meet you.”

Hillary then waved goodbye.  Then she noticed the helicopter has flown off somewhere.  While trying to find out what happened to the helicopter a wormhole appeared and two figures emerged from it.

 

To be continued

 

Author note: the hostile takeover attempt mentioned by Hillary refers to a solar giantess story idea I had called “the meeting” but I never got around to writing it.

 

People wanting to know more about the GTS-Goddesses that appear in the story can look them up in the GTS-Goddess guide.

 

Anyway there will be a third chapter, but I make no promises about when it will be written. Comments can speed up the process.

 

 

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

At first Hillary thought Janine and Scarlett had arrived at the convention. Then she realized it was the actresses that played them.

“Janet Ball and Stacey Hamlin I presume?” Hillary asked the actresses.

 “We don’t know those girls. I’m Janine Shaw and my friend is Scarlett Knight.”

“Ok. I’ll play along. I always wanted to meet a Drenic. And you Janine are my favorite Drenic.”

“What! You pick my best friend over me.” Stacey protested.

“I like you Scarlett. But Janine is still my favorite.”

“Thanks for your flattery. But you should be nicer to my friend.”

 

Suddenly a voice came from the heavens and said.

“Do my ears deceive me? Or do I hear the voices of Janice and Scarlett?”

“Who said that?” Janet asked.

“Look up.” Hillary said.

The actresses looked up and gasped.

“Hello actresses. My name is Victoria. I’m one the GATC fan convention hosts. Where are the other actresses?”

“They are busy, but they said they may show up later.” Janet replied.

Stacey meanwhile was looking around and not liking what she was seeing.

“Where are we?” Stacey asked.

“You’re in the palm of my hand.” Victoria replied.

“This can’t be happening. It’s got to be a nightmare.” Stacey muttered.

“It’s no nightmare. It’s really happening.” Hillary told Stacey.

 

While Hillary was talking, Allison came over.

“Hello. I’m Allison. I’m one of the hosts of this convention.”

“Are all the hosts GTS-goddesses?” Janet asked.

“Yes. I see you have already met Victoria. Besides myself the other host is Trish. She is as small as you.”

“Hey. I’m 3000 feet tall. That’s not small.” Trish said as she arrived on the scene.

“It is compared to my 30, 000 feet.” Allison replied.

“And my 312.5 miles of height.” Victoria added.

 

“Here I thought Deians would tower over everyone at the convention.” Stacey grumbled.

 “You’re still taller than most people at the convention.” Trish pointed out.

“Speaking of the convention we need to tell people that the “How GATC changed my life” will be starting in about half hour.” Allison said.

“OMG! I forgot about the tiny hotel.” Janet cried out.

“Tiny hotel?” Hillary asked.

“That’s what I call it. It’s a building that I carry on my shoulder. It’s filled with the winners of the contest. You know the one where the winners get to go to the GATC fan convention with me. If you’ll pardon me a moment I’ll check to see how they’re doing.”

Hillary took a closer look and sure enough there was a rectangle shaped object on Janet’s shoulder.  Hillary wondered why anyone would agree to act as traveling hotel, even for a short period of time.

 

“It’s time for “How GATC changed your life” since I’m the host of this convention I feel that I should go first. It may be hard to believe but I was once a normal sized human girl.”

Sounds of laughter then filled the air. It was hard to believe. Victoria waited for the laughter to die down before continuing.

“But back in December of 2012 my friends and I came across the Wishbone restaurant. For some reason I can’t remember Trish wished that she was as large as a Drenic. Then Allison wished that she was so large that the Drenics would be like dolls to her. To top them both I then wished that I was as large to the Drenics as the Drenics were to humans.

Fortunately for us while we didn’t wish for it we got turned into GTS-goddesses. Sadly the other people on our world we not so lucky. I regret to say that most of them got wiped out in the early days of our goddess hood.”

“In a very indirect way GATC caused the destruction of our world.” Allison added.

 

“We told our stories. Who wants to go next?”

“We do.” Three giantesses stepped forward. One was a 3189 foot tall brunette, another was a 3100 foot blond while the last one was a 3041 foot redhead.

“Greetings I am Dorothy Blackburn.” The brunette said.

“Amber Andrews is my name.” The blond said.

“Call me Molly O’Neil.” The redhead said.

“Together we are known as the bad apple gang. “

“We were normal girls until we came across the Wishbone restaurant. We wished we were as large as the Drenics in the GATC comic. We also wished to become indestructible goddesses and to be shrink proof.  It was fun. We would still be ruling earth four today if it wasn’t for those two.”

Dorothy then pointed to Sam and Sara.

“Why the GTS goddess council turned them into GTS-goddesses I’ll never understand.” She added.

“What the bad apple girls aren’t telling you is that they are evil. To stop them we came up with the idea to make our world Drenic sized. Fortunately we came across the Wishbone restaurant.” Sam explained.

“It seemed the best way to stop them at the time.” Sara added.

“One thing is clear. If GATC never existed, my world would still be a normal sized world. Instead it is a world 550 times normal size and is now known as Drene earth DE for short.” Sam said.

“I find it amazing how much impact GATC has had.” Hillary commented.

“Indeed. GTAC has changed the fate of billions.” Trish commented.

 

“I’m interested in hearing the actress’s tales. “ Victoria commented.

“Very well. My name is Stacey Hamlin. I play Scarlett Knight. I got the role after winning a Scarlett Knight lookalike contest and proving I can act. Thanks to Sam and Sara I’m the same height as Scarlett. I like to think if the real Scarlett ever came to the wishbone universe she would be mistaken for me. God knows I have run into many people who thought I was Scarlett.”

“My name is Janet. There are times I’m not sure it’s a blessing or a curse being a Janine Shaw lookalike. I did win the Janine Shaw lookalike contest. And I can act. True the Drenics have lots of fans but they have enemies as well.”

 

To be continued

 

Author note: Who are the enemies of the Drenics in the wishbone universe? You have to wait for the next installment to find out. Considering how busy RL is, it could be a wait.

Bit disappointed that I only got one comment. I might wrap this story up in the next installment.

 

 

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 

 “Don’t worry. We made sure your enemies can not crash the convention.” Victoria told Janet.

“I would not be too sure about that.”

People looked to see who has spoken. They gasped when they saw a GTS-Goddess as tall as Victoria approach.

“Never meet a goddess as tall as me before.” Victoria commented.

“Oh I can get even bigger. My name is Michelle Bates. I’m host of the GATC haters convention. She then showed her hands. They were filled with several GTS-goddesses and armies of giantesses.

“Some introductions are in order. In my hand are the GTS-Goddesses Bess Cash, Margret, Katharina and Shiori. With them is a giantess army from mega world. While they want to kill the real Drenics killing the actresses that play the Drenics is the next best thing.”

Janet and Stacey then started shaking in fear.

“That’s quite enough Michelle. You and your friends are not welcome here.” Victoria told Michelle.

“Think you can stop me?”

Michelle tried to attack the people in Victoria’s hands but a shield formed around Victoria. And an unseen voice said.

“That’s enough Michelle.”

“Oh great. Even Mr. G is a GATC fan.” Michelle complained.

“I repeat. Leave us.”

“Fine. I’ll go. But you have made an enemy of me.” Michelle warned before going off in a huff.

 

“Is everyone all right?”

Numerous people replied they were fine.  But Stacey grumbled that the mega’s were determined to make their lives miserable.

“Forgive my ignorance. But who are the mega’s? What is mega world?” Hillary asked.

“It’s a world that is 100 times normal size. For years they were the largest world in the known multiverse. They called normal sized people man bugs and treated them poorly. But the creation of De changed that. Now they are no longer the biggest people on the cross time block.” Stacey explained.

“I can see why the mega’s would hate the Deians.” Hillary commented.

 

 “We are getting way off topic. We were sharing stories about how GATC changed our lives. Does anyone else want to share their stories?

“I do.” A woman wearing a Julia mask said.

“What your name and story?”

“My name really is Julia. I have a different last name. Me and my friends decided to have a drenic costume party. But Terry had the bright idea of using a size change gun to make us the same size as the character who mask we woke. For example Julia is 1125 meters tall. So they made me 1125 meters tall. There were six of us and we had for every Drenic Character except for Barbara. “

“That must have been quite a sight.” Trish commented.

“It was.” A woman wearing a Sally mask said.

“My name is Terry. I like to point out that my friends agreed to the idea. So I am not taking all the blame for all the death and destruction that fallowed.”

“Death and destruction?” Victoria asked.

“We tried to be gentle but it’s not easy moving through a city when you’re the size of a mountain. We kind of accidently destroyed a few buildings and a few people got accidently crushed to death.”

“That’s the truth.” A woman wearing a Samantha mask added.

“We we grateful you gave us a place where we can be drenic sized without causing death and destruction.” A woman wearing a Scarlett mask said.

“Not a problem. It’s starting to get late, so if you give us a few minutes, we will get the surprise ready.”

Trish and Allison then left the convention via a wormhole.

“My co hosts will return they are retrieving the surprise.” Victoria assured the crowd.

 

“Where is she?”

Startled Victoria looked down. There were two GTS-Goddesses standing in front of her. One was 70 miles tall with dark hair; the other was 109.75 miles tall and blond.

“Who is she? And who are you two?”

“I’m Florence and she’s Shirley. We have word that Scarlett Knight is here.”

“We have word that she has claimed to be a goddess despite being a mortal.” Shirley added.

“I’m the actress that plays her.”Stacey spoke up

“Actress? You’re not the real Scarlet?” Florence asked.

“Look here. This actress is under my protection.” Victoria warned.

“But we want to play with her.” Shirley pleaded.

“Get lost.”

“We’ll leave for now. But she will become our toy.” Florence vowed before walking away with her friend Shirley in tow.

To be concluded

 

Author note: I originally planned to have the GATC haters mentioned but not show up. But my muse had other plans.

Unless I have a major change of heart the story will come to an end in the next installment. It’s a busy time of year for me so it could be a while before it’s written and posted.

 

 

Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Conclusion

 

 

It was only then that Allison and Trish returned. But they were not alone. There were seven figures with them. The smallest was 864 meters tall. The tallest was 1125 meters tall.

“Did we miss something?” Trish asked.

“Two more haters showed up. But I drove them off.”Victoria explained.

“They also have driven off the people in the tiny hotel. Most of them have used the emergency wormhole to escape a safe place. I can’t say I blame them.” Janet commented.

“You’re not thinking of leaving already are you?” Allison asked.

“I don’t feel safe here.” Janet replied.

“Me either. Let’s blow this dump.” Stacey suggested.

“But we are just about to show off our dummies.” Victoria pleaded

“Don’t care.” Janet and Stacey then left via wormhole.

“Guess the show must go on. These dummies are life sized versions of the Drenic girls. They were created by the Sizechangers and while there permanent home will be an island on Sizeloa. The sizechangers were generous enough to loan them out for this convention. So go ahead people. Take a close look.  See how you compare to a drenic.”

 

Some people decided to take a closer look at the dummies. But Hillary noticed that even more were leaving the convention.

“Come on people, we got the situation under control.” Trish pleaded with the people leaving.

“We got visited by hostile GTS-Goddesses, that enough to make anyone nervous. “ Hillary pointed out.

“Are you planning on leaving as well?” Trish asked Hillary

“I want to get a close look at the dummies. But I’ll probably leave after that.” Hillary replied.

 

As Hillary expected she was taller than the dummies. The shortest dummy (Ashley) was just a few meters shy of her hips while the tallest dummy (Julia) came up between her breasts and the base of her neck. Most of the dummies came up somewhere between her hips and her breasts.

 

While Hillary was looking at the dummies a wormhole opened up. An 864 meter tall blond woman with brown eyes appeared. Looking around she frowned.

“Did I miss the convention?” She asked.

“We were planning a second day. But the GATC haters have scarred too many people off.” Trish replied.

“Curse the enemies of GATC.”

Hillary then noticed the newcomer.

“Hey aren’t you Amber Flowers, the actress that plays Ashley Andrews.”

“I am. This is a bummer. I was planning to promote my upcoming movie the small difference: Episode 03 at the convention.“

“I’ll be sure to see it when it comes out.” Hillary promised.

“Be sure to spread the word. I want the whole Wishbone multi verse to see my movie.”

“I can’t speak for the universe but I will promote your movie on the solar giantess world. The world I call home.”

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

 “And what happened after that?”Melody asked.

“Not much. They held a toast to the Unseen Harbinger creator of Giants and the City. I went home after that. My only regret is that I didn’t get to invite Janet to Texas house.”

“Well Hillary we got a surprise for you. Come on in Janet.” Goddess Smith said.

“Janet what are you doing here?”

“I was asked to make a hole in my busy schedule. I can’t stay long but I do have a gift for you.”

Janet then gave Hillary a huge tube.

“It’s a life sized Janine Shaw poster. It’s the first time I can’t recall give one to someone outside DE. But I think you have the room to display it.”

“Thank you Janet. You and your fellow GATC actresses will always be welcome at Texas house.”

 

 

The end for now

 

 

Author note: I had originally intended to write a story called “compare yourself to a Drenic” where various Wishbone characters compare their heights to life sized drenic dummies. But I wasn’t happy with the result.  

Speaking of dummies I did consider giving Hillary a life sized Janine Shaw dummy but later decided against it.

 It case your wondering,Janine is 945 meters tall. So that's one big poster.

BTW Today is August 19th which happens to be my birthday. I am now 40 years old. Yikes.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4080