Planet Tit by MrHippo
Summary:

Quick intro:Jack Thorson cheats on his wife who just so happens to be a witch,and well the rest is as we say Cappucino!


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1282 Read: 14368 Published: February 25 2014 Updated: February 28 2014

1. New home by MrHippo

2. How we got here by MrHippo

New home by MrHippo
Author's Notes:

We'll jump right in and do a little story setup,the retrospective will be in the next chapter.Jack Thorson learns there is truly nothing like a woman's scorn,well unless you talk about taxes and then well there is.

Running around the spongy terrain proved to be much harder than the former track star Jack Thorson had anticipated.He was a strapping young man aged 28 years solid,this should be a piece of cake.Well the problem with trying to bring logic and past history into a situation you are very ill-prepared for is obviously something Jack's brain couldn't comprehend.

  The scenario laid out in front of us is the very unusual case of a headstrong man who is used to controlling the situation and the people around him. Jack Thorson is in a very strange land and he will come to realize very soon that power and control are tools which are not at his disposal.You see ladies and gentleman Jack Thorson is currently residing on the right nipple of his darling and beautiful wife Lacey Thorson.

_____________________________________________________________________________

  "What in the hell kind of place is this?Where is everybody,and why is the ground so damn spongy and hot?"Jack asked to nobody

 Unsurprisingly there was no response and Jack was left pondering these thoughts to himself as his will and sanity were being tested.___________________________________

 

 Meanwhile in the world of the normal non parsitic life forms we find Lacey Thorson the stunning 25 year old wife of Jack talking to one of her friends......Lets listen in shall we..........

 

 "You have got to be kidding me girl,you did what to him?" Laceys gal pal Erin asked.

 

 "I already told you,I enchanted one of his beer mugs and when he took a sip out of it he shrunk down to the tiny form he is in now."

 "Where is he then girl?"Erin asked

 

 Lacey pulled off her tank top and was about to pull off her bra when she heard the telephone ringing upstairs.She knew it must be one of Jack's friends calling to see if he wanted to hang out. Well he wasn't going to be hanging out with them anytime soon,they were bad influences on her husband and she was going to make sure her Jackie stayed out of trouble.She did love him with all her heart,but lessons needed to be learned after all.

 "So are just going to strip for me or are you going to answer my question girl?"Erin asked

 

 "Well you see Erin,the answer to your question is this!"she said as she shoved one of her tits into her friends face.Lacey had nice round double c breasts and quite perky nipples.

 

 "Ok if you don't want to level with me that's fine,but I think we're getting a little old for these games."Erin chuckled as her friend laid out the ridiculous story of her husband residing on her nipple. The idea did get her slightly aroused and she began thinking about having her own little man to perch upon her lovely mountain tips._______________________________________________________________________-

 

While Lacey and Erin chuckled about stories and punishment Jack was experiencing quite another one of his lessons..............

Little Jack will wish that his wife is only kidding,he is in for one really rude awakening when he comes to the realization of where he is....

End Notes:

The retrospective and character building is entombed in the next chapter.

How we got here by MrHippo
Author's Notes:

As promised the ever so important character biography.This is the part generally where the reader picks out who the like and dislike.So without further ado.......

Well Well Well,are you ready to hear the story of how Jack Thorson got into his little predicament(if not please skip the chapter as there will be no giantess content here.)?

 

   Jack Thorson was a very lucky man,he had achieved a great amount of success in his 28 yaers on this planet. He was a former all-American in college at track and field,he currently held a great job at a real estate firm....Oh and he was married to a downright stunner,any man would be greatly appreciative of these gifts right?

   WRONG!   The harowing truth ladies and gents is Jack Thorson was a downright self-centered arrogant prick who thought the world owed him a free lunch.Despite being bestowed with a great life Jack Thorson took it for granted....well enough from me let's jump into the jerk's life shall we.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

   It was a typical Sunday morning in the Thorson residence,which happened to be in nice upper middle class neighborhood . The Thorson's had no childen although the lovely Raven haired Mrs. Thorson had been hinting that she wanted to have some. The thick headed Mr. Thorson didn't get the hints and simply said "Another  day maybe,but not now."

 Jack had promised his lovely wife that they would go out and have a picnic today,as he head been quite neglegent of her lately.

 "Are you almost ready honey?" Lacey called up to her husband

"For what?"came his reply

"Don't tell me you forgot your promise to take me out to the lake today,remember your promise to do some serious makeup work in our marriage?"

"Well about that honey"Jack said trying to weasel his way out without having to spend the night on the couch

 "I have a very important meeting today with Mr. Johnson,you know the land developer who could essentially put me and the company in the penthouse.It was a last second meet and greet,I could have sworn I told you about it.This is a one in a lfetime shot to get into the big leagues.I can't pass it up honey."

 

 "What about passing up the oppurtunity to spend the day with your lovely wife and actually hold up one of your promises for once?"

 

 "You know I love you honey,and I swear that I will make this up to you.I have to take this oppurtunity now,so down the road I can provide you with all of the things you deserve."Jack said

"Jack don't try to bring up that again,it's you the man that I married not the promise of material things."Lacey interjected

"Yes I know you're not a material girl(sorry Madonna)but you deserve these things and damnit im going to deliver!"Jack said cheesily

 "So you're trying to make up for your broken promises with cheesy lines now?"

"I don't have time to quibble with you about this,tonight we will go out to dinner and celebrate my victory" Jack said as he rushed downstairs his cologne wafting through the air.

- "Honey i'll see you tonight"Jack tried to kiss Lacey goodbye but she turned from him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 Ok dialogue time is over with,I thought i'd give you a glimpse of Jack's corny ways.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jack Thorson(28): 6'2 210 lbs,short brown hair,striking green eyes-devilish looks

 

A former track and field star Jack thorson is now a representative at a relatively new real estate firm.He is fiercly competitive and a bit of a flirt,his brutish behavior rubs some of his male co-workers the wrong way,but is quite the ladies man around the office despite being married.He quite frequently puts his work above his marriage but deep down he does love his wife despite his flirtatious manner

 

 Lacey Thorson formerly Lacey Hill (25) 5'3 120 lbs  shoulder length Raven colored hair,sparkling blue eyes,impeccable skin(ivory colored)athletic curvy body

Lacey Thorson is a former high school basketball player who got her bachelors degree in buisness management.She is caring and deeply devoted to her friends and family,she met her current husband when she was a freshman in college and he was a senior.They immediatly hit it off both being buisness majors and sports stars. Lacey has many friends and is currently working at an upstart Clothing line,  where her friend is an aspiring designer.She is bubbly and very outgoing,she tries to bring the romance into her marriage without much help from her husband...........I think there's one more thing about her that might pertain to this story but oh what could it be.........Hmmmm

 

 

 

Oh wait Lacey likes chocolate chip cookies...

 

 

 

 

and she's a witch.

End Notes:

More details of Jack's sordid affairs next chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4071