Alfreds disposition. by lazyb
Summary:

The unemployed Alfred, who needed help with paying his rent, agrees to take part in an experiment done by his older crazy ex-scientist neighbor.  

 

 Unaware that he has been sought out and stalked by him the whole time!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Giant Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3248 Read: 33314 Published: February 08 2014 Updated: February 08 2014
Story Notes:

This a story with homosexual content.  If you do not like such things then don't bother reading it.  Other than that I am more that happy you if you do and if you like it!!! Thanks!  Curtis

1. Chapter 1 by lazyb

2. Chapter 2 by lazyb

3. Chapter 3 by lazyb

4. Chapter 4 by lazyb

Chapter 1 by lazyb
Author's Notes:
Getting to know you...
John is a scientist and has seen better times. He already collects monthy, a nice pention from the state and is retired. John is bored, John is already 60 years olds and lives alone.
His partner died a year ago in a car crash. John has too much time on his hands.
John has also fell in love with a younger man who lives in the same appartment house.
His name is Alfred. Alfred is also gay, but hasn't had a job in two years and has problems paying his rent. He has no idea that John likes him. Alfred only knows that he has occasionaly seen Alfred at time in the gay bars.
John has recently found a way to teleport things with use of the internet and special cameras.
He has tested it out, few times already, on objects in his own appartment, and has been having a lot of fun with it. He also found out how to manipulate the process to shrink things. John has a secret infatuation for one of his neighbor's named Alfred, who he has already seen in the gay-scene a few times and is afraid to talk directly too him, because John is 30 years older and has already been laughed at too much and let down too often by younger men in the past. And is afraid that Alfred will make fun of him.
John decided to invited his neighbor over, John knows that Alfred has been unemployed for over 2 years now, and needs money. John promised to pay Alfred's rent for a year, until things start going his way again, if he lets John do a few experimentes on him in the between time.
Alfred, who just broke up with his last partner and is single, and desperate. That is why he takes John up on his offer. The timing could have not have been better as he just had his 30 birthday the day before.
No family no friends and hardly enough money to pay the rent, eat and survive at the same time.

Alfred came over, and saw that John had already made everything ready. John had built a door way in the middle of his living room, with what seemed to be decorated with blinking red LED lights all around the inside. It seemed to be harmless and Alfred had no idea what John had in mind.
John had told him it had something to do with math, and matter transport. Alfred thought about old star trek shows and sci-fi series in T.V.
Alfred thought this was all a joke and that John just wanted to have sex with him. Alfred knew John long enough to know that he was also gay as they saw each other in the same gay bars occasionaly.

Alfred: “Hi John nice to see you. I know we live next to each othere now over 5 years and it is weird that we never really know each other. Isn't it?” He said giving John a kiss on his cheeck.
John: “Now that was an unexpected plus!, would you like to drink a cup of coffee first? I just made pot fresh.” Johns smiled and thought this was going to be more fun than he expected. “ Since when do you like older men? I've only seen you with teenagers and with men your age. Are you just being nice to me, because I promised to pay your rent for a year?”
Alfred: “No, no coffee please, and no I am not just being nice. I thought it would be a nice way of greeting you. I've never got to see your appartment till now. Well I am stuck between a rock and hard place at this time. And you are quiet fit for your age!” Alfred said hoping that John stayed by his business plan.
John: “ Well now! What I am planing to do for the first time is to teleport a human. I've used animals and objects already and had success! The doorway in front of you is the portal. Alls you have to do is walk through it after I've activated it. I'll be sitting in the kitchen with my labtop monitoring it all. If you want we can get right on to it? If you are afraid or anything you can turn right back around and leave no problem!”
Alfred: “Your kidding me right? Is that possible....This could be funny. I ain't afraid let's get on with it! Where is this thing going to take me anyways?”
John: “In the kitchen, where I am at direct on my kitchen table, sorry forgot to tell you...”
John said with a grin.
Alfred: “Okay then let us get on with the getting on then...”
Alfred imagined standing on his kitchen table hoping the ceiling wasn't too low.
Chapter 2 by lazyb
Author's Notes:

How things are and not how they should be!

John went into the kitchen and activated the portal at the same time the doorway began to glow.
“Alrighty then, go ahead and walk on through!” John yelled from the kitchen.
Alfred walked right on through, without thinking about it too much.

As he was on the other side saw immediately that the world was different. He turned around to see another doorway behind him which got immediately turned-off. He stumbled into the salt and pepper shakers which were tall enough to reach up to his crotch, and watched as they fell over.
“Sorry!” Alfred mummbled softly and was confused. He could hear the click of a keyboard from John's labtop in the background.
He looked around to see the kitchen, he saw how huge everything was, and identified the table on which he was. The counter, the sink, the microwave, and the ofen seemed miles apart from the kitchen table he was standing on. Yep John told him that he would be on the table. But John did not tell him that he was going to shrink. The back part of John's laptop was in front of him, and all at once, it got closed up just in that instant.
Alfred could hear the “Click” it made as it closed, and looked up upon John. John was also much much bigger than before.
John folded his arms on top of the closed labtop together and put his chin on them bend over to take a better look at his little test subject Alfred. “Booh.” John wispered looking down at his new test subject smiling with satisfaction.
Alfred was looking into the face of John in astonishment and horror, seeing this old man's face, the glasses he wore, which made his eyes bigger the partcial wrinkles on his cheeks, the wrinkles under his eyes, his croocked teeth, the 3 day beard he had. Alfred could smell the left over breakfast on the table.

John: With a louder voice. “ Okay Alfred, you see that it did worked. How do you feel you cute little man? Now what? Hmmm? Looks like I'm the boss!” As he began to giggle.
Alfred pissed his pants, as he could smell Johns breath and see how big his mouth was.
The giggling was loud, and he could also smell the smell of coffee coming out of it.
John realized that Alfred was shocked and did not move.
John: “ Oh come on. Don't be such a party pooper! I do not plan on doing anything with you that you don't want!” John said with as if he were to be talking to a baby in baby talk.
Alfred: “Then change me back right now! You said nothing about shrinking me! This just ain't fair! Please!” Alfred yelled demandingly.
John: “ In good time little Alfred, but not now. You've agreed to this and now we are going to see it through. And if you listen to me you'll be just fine! Other than that I think you need to be put on a diat. Didn't you have your birthday a few days ago? You cute little fat assed lazy pants, who hasn't had a job in the last two years. Well, Happy Birthday! You do not ever have to have a job ever again! Now take off your clothes. I can see that you wet yourself! Besides you are not in any position at all to make demands mister!” John then picked up a steak knife laying on the table and poked Alfred lightly with it in his stomach, forcing Alfred to fall on his butt, but not to hurt him. “Or do I have to rip them off of you, with this knife here?” John asked being amused and strangly aroused. Holding the knife between his thumb and pointer finger.
Alfred immediately took of his clothes. John placed the knife on the table and picked up a ruler which layed next to the labtop. “Stand up straight, I want to see how tall you are?”
John measured Alfred, and as he did he smiled wildly licking his lips, feeling a newly found emotion of power! Never before had anyone ever done what he wanted. How easy it was to get Alfred to get undressed, and how helpless and small Alfred looked, like a play thing, a toy, or a pet human!
“Okay freddy, I think I'll call you that from now on! You are 6 inches tall. Fat Freddy!” John then smack Alfred with the ruler on his ass, Alfred screamed out loud, because of the pain!
This forced Alfred to fall against John's waiting hand right in front of him. John's hand was soft and warm, but the sharp smack from the plastic ruler left a strike of pain that shot through his whole body. John then stood up feeling even more excited than he has in years!
Alfred saw how huge this older man had become. Like a tower, a tall building, huge and fantastic to say the least. Alfred, naked looking up at this giant, who was rubbing on his cock, and Alfred did not know what to think. But imagined what was coming.
Chapter 3 by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Play time.

“Well now I can see that you are a handfull! That is how I like my men! Mr. Red-Ass!
Now just hold still, I want to weigh you next.” John said laughing.
Alfred could see John placing the ruler back down on the table, feeling the how his ass still hurt as John was reaching down to grab him with the same hand.
Alfred freaked out and ran back through the door behind him, not knowing what else to do.
Only to run right into a small cage where he could not even sit down in just stand. The wired wall holding him inside. A small cage in which John simply picked up and and closed.
Alfred looked through the cage seeing the doorway on the table underneath him, and started to cry. Holding onto the wire in front of him.

John: “ Now that was easy. What are you looking at? The portal on the table? You can forget about that for the time being, I imagined having to force you into your cage. What a pity, I found that spanking you with the ruler was nice! Did I ever mention to you that I like to spank young men? How long did we agree upon that I'd be paying your rent for you? Did I say a year? Well that depends on you how long I'll keep you here. Go on ahead and cry it on out, that will make you feel better. I am sure there is market for nice little studs like you.”
John said rubbing his hand on his cheek hold up the cage to his face with the other hand.
John went over to the counter next to sink where the scale was. He then placed the cage on it, and wrote down how much Afred weighed subtracting the weight of the cage. “Now it seem that you weight at this time 356 grams.”
John then opened up the cage and shook Alfred into the sink. Alfred fell down into the cold metal sink.
John then turned on the water, and Alfred ran to the corner where the cold stream could not reach him.
“ I know, I know Freddy it is always too cold at first. You really do turn me on Freddy. You handsome little stud!” John said totally amused.
John then let the water run and it was getting hotter. Alfred could feel the steam, as John took off his pants, and underwear. John then proceeded to test the water to make sure it was warm, but not scolding hot. John took the dishwashing soap and soaped up his hands togethere and then grabed Alfred and soaped him up too, giggling the whole time. Humming a lulliby.
Holding all at once Alfred in one hand and stroaking his already hard cock with the other while letting the water run, went back over to the kitchen table. John then placed Alfred on the corner of kitchen table holding him down with his one hand, making sure that he could not use his legs and arms. Slapping arbitrarily his already hard cock which was dripping with pre-cum on the tiny upper body of his new captured test subject. Towering over his tiny subject, staring at it, spitting on it, rubbing the saliva with dish soap together, stroaking his cock, loving it, the strength he had, the facination of it all! And all the while Alfred was yelling, screaming “What the fuck John! Stop it! Stop it! This is insane! John, John John!” John was getting even more aroused by it all.
Feeling how Alfred squirmed around under his hand unable to get away, being careful enough not to squash him, but played with the idea of it. John realize that he would be able to kill him if he wanted, and nobody would ever find out anything. John continued holding him down on the table, enjoying every second of it, until he finally came, and he jerked off all over Alfred's upper body and in his tiny face. Alfred tasted the soap, and sperm, and John's spit and started to puked and cough.
“I am sorry Freddy, but I seemed not to have been able to control myself.” John said in an abrupt arbitrarily fashion wondering if excusing himself was even necissary.

John looked down at his little subject totally fascinated, he felt so much power and arousment. Alfred continued yelling, but John couldn't listen. John was caught up in a strange kind of blacked-out state. This was for John a piece of art. A beautiful image, but real at the same time.
His whole life has been so boring until now. John held him down again and had another orgasm again being able to shoot it all in Alfred face primarily.
Chapter 4 by lazyb
Author's Notes:

The happy end.  What John is concered anyways.

Alfred found it disgusting, but being held in anothers man's hand was somehow amusing at the same time. Alfred always loved being a bottom and was used to being used by men stronger than himself, he was even tied up at various sex parties a few times and allowed others to have their way with him.
Now there was an extremly powerful man holding him down, jerking off all over his body.
It was frightfully erotic. Alfred screamed and had an orgasm at the same time.
“Now Freddy, what is the difference if your full of piss or sperm, or both at the same time? Go ahead sceam your heart out. Nobody can hear you. Nobody but me!” John said looking down at the little man squirming around under his hand on the kitchen table, unaware that Alfred just came.
John then took him to the sink and made him shower himself washing his hands off at the same time. He then wiped of his dick with a dish towel and put his pants back on.
He took Alfred and gave him a hanky and allowed him to dry himself off.
John had his eyes on Alfred the whole time. John had already prepared an empty plastic hamster cage, with a mini sofa, a wooden floor and bed. There was a mirror on the wall, with a table with a tooth brush and shaving stuff, shampoo tube, everything one need for personal hygiene. John had even mad a little pot in the corner with a toillet seat on it with rolls of toillet-paper next to it too. Everything was shrunk-down and put in its place in the cage. This is where he placed his Alfred. Alfred looked around and went over to the sofa and sat down on it. “Now what, is this my new jail?” Alfred asked looking up at John.


John did not answer, because was too facinated, and proud of himself that everything passed, and porportioned nicely.
Alfred was stilled shocked but strangley aroused by his situation. Looking out through the plastic wall he could see John's nicely rounded beer belly with hair all over it, looking up to his tits and the thick grey hairs between them up to John's face.
John bent over and looked down in the cage.
“How do you like your new appartment, Freddy?” John asked.
“You see you won't have to pay for anything anymore. Alls you got to do is whatever it is that I tell you to. Until I get bored with you! But don't worry you cute little hunk. That is going to take a long long time. You know what? I've been watching for quiet some time now, observing what you do and where you go. Just waiting for the right time to get you here to get my hands on you! You see...as old as I am now, I would have had no othere chance of getting the type of guy that I like.
A guy like you! Be happy that I got a crush on you. It could be worse you know!” John explained to his little sex toy.
“I think we'll be going into the kichen now to clean up an bit. I am getting hungry and you are too.”
John said picking up Alfred and placing him in harness like type necklace with a leather band, which resembled a seat, which he neatly hung around his neck. Alfred hung naked with John's grey hair on his back between his titties, holding onto the leather bands with boths hands, left and right, remembering what it was like sitting in a swing in a park. John's chest was warm, and Alfred could feel his heart beating.
John turned on the radio in the kitchen, and went to work packing away the portal, and his labtop, cleaning off the table occasionaly lifting Alfred up to his lips kissing him on his back while singing along with some old italian opera coming out of the radio. There was salad with fried chicken liver, with vinaigrette.
John gave Alfred a salad leave and ate the rest.
“Now it's time for a nap.” John decided while finding it wonderful that his new partner did not argue. Alfred was exhausted to say the least.
John then place Afred in his appartment-cage took it with him in the bedroom, put the top on it and locked it up making sure Alfred had no way of getting out. He then filled up the hamsterbottle with fresh water, and placed the cage on the night stand under the lamp, pulled down the shades, turned-off the lamp and went to bed. They both fell into a deep deep sleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4044