Santa's day off by xrt125
Summary:

Robert,a 8 year old boy is captured by Santa and shrunken down for pleasure.


Categories: Butt, Feet, Giant, Slave, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 3808 Read: 33076 Published: December 30 2013 Updated: January 01 2014

1. Caught Watching by xrt125

2. Chapter 2 by xrt125

3. Chapter 3 by xrt125

4. In the Bedroom by xrt125

5. Chapter 5 by xrt125

6. The End. by xrt125

Caught Watching by xrt125

December 24th,11:54.

Robert starts to slowly sneak downstairs.His slippers brush against each other as he quietly walks downstairs. His blond hair brushes against his forehead as the moves down the wooden stairs.He stumbles while he walks through the dark,cold house. Robert raises his right hand to feel for the doorhandle to the living room.Roberts hand slowly slides onto the handle and he pushes it down.

A sudden burst of light hits Robert and he recoils from the sudden change. He opens his eyes after rubbing them for a few seconds and sees a sight that is usually on Christmas post cards. The tree is lit up with bright lights and decorations with a bundle of presents laying spread out underneath. The electronic fireplace is on and the stockings are full to the point of overloading. The white couch and the white coffee table rest next to the tree.

But Robert doesn't see that. His eye is set on something else or at least, someone else.

"Um...uh...uh...wh...who....what?" Robert mouths as he tilts his head.

"You're not real. You're robbing us,aren't you? I'm calling the poli-"

"NO" The stranger shouts. His voice is so strong it pushes Robert on to the floor

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do that" The stranger says in a lower and calmer tone.

"Who...who are you?" 

"I'm me. I exist"

"No...you don't. Everyone at school knows you're fake"

"You're 8 right? You get told such crap earlier and earlier every generation"

Robert slowly stumbles towards the couch to and spreads across the seats.

"So...is your name really Santa Claus or is that just a nickname?"

Santa nods his head and stand up to strech his legs. He walks over to the couch and uses his hand to signal for Robert to move his legs. Robert sits up and Santa drops himself onto the couch and puts his feet onto the coffee table in front of him. Robert looms over w ith his mouth wide open. Santa looks over to Robert and puts his hand on his knee and smiles.

"I am real...and know that you know. I HAVE to take you with me"

"What...no..what the hell do you mean?" Robert jumps up and backs up into the tree.

"You are going to be working for me now. No one can know I actually exist."

"What?! Why not" Robert shouts back

"People everywhere will go looking for me during Christmas"

"So? Just leave me and I won't tell anyo-" Robert is cut off when he feels himself dropping closer and closer to the floor until he sees the humongous tree and skyscraper-like presents tower above him. He looks forward to see the light brown rug is now a rainforest to him. As Robert looks around and starts to scream and shout until he sees the towering fat man above him.

Robert looks up in horror to see Santas big black boot slowly fall down on to him. Robert stops screaming and starts to run towards the presents. 

Robert sees a rip in one of the boxes near the front and speeds himself up into the gap. Robert feels around the dark room until he stumbles into a, smaller and furrier, box.Robert walks around the smaller room until he hits the end and falls on to his back. 

Santa picks up the present and starts to shake it to make Robert drop out and fall to his death. Santa stops to give up and just rips the wrapping paper off and starts to smile as he finds out what Roberts parents got him and what Robert is hiding in. Robert feels the light on his face and sees that he is hiding in a pair of slippers.

Chapter 2 by xrt125

Santa puts the slippers down and starts to take off his black boots and reveals his short white socks. Robert tries to sneak out but Santa looks down and drops his left foot on top of Robert,his big toe capturing his body.Santa moves his foot forward and spins Robert around with the ball of his feet. Robert tries to scream but is stopped by Santas fingers picking him up. Santa holds him close to his face while smiling and taking his right sock off. 

" Shouldn't have said no" Santa smirks as he tightens his grip,almost making Robert pop.

 

"Time for some fun" Santa whispers as he licks his lips.

Santa takes off his belt and pulls his trousers down. Robert looks down and sees Santa wearing red boxers. Robert starts to scream while Santa pulls down his underwear.

"Never thought you would see this,did you?"

"Let me go!!" Robert screams

"Really? You want me to let you go?" Santa smirks as he lets go of Robert into bis underwear.Santa quickly pulls everything up,trapping the littly boy close to his ass. 

Robert jumps to his feet and tries to escape the prison. Santa does up his belt and goes back to sit on the couch. Santa drops his body onto the couch and turns his body to lay on his back. Santa spends a few seconds in silence before he thinks of a plan. Santa stands back up and heads over to the dinner table to see a plate full of cookies and a cup of milk. Santa gulps the drink down in one and picks up the plate and drops all of the food into his mouth. He swallows the cookies instantly and his stomach rumbles. He rubs his stomach and the rumbling continues while Santa laughs. Santa spreads his legs a bit more and feels gas starting to form. Robert starts to scream while escaping the underwear by climbing up Santas butt. All of a sudden,Robert is hit by Santa farting and starts to choke from the smell. Santa tries to make the situation worse for the boy by pushing the trousers further into his ass and starting to grind.

After about 5 minutes, Santa pulls Robert out of the underwear and starts to take off his boot.Santa takes off his sock and drops him back in.Santa puts his sock back on and starts to rub his feet together to smother Robert.Santa stands up,trying not to crush Robert with his toes. He walks over to the slippers and slips his feet into them. Santa wiggles his toes while trying to hear Roberts screams.Santa walks around the room pushing harder and harder on each step he takes. Santa starts to feel Roberts body rolling around between two of his toes. After awhile, Robert is pushed under one of the toes and starts to move around Santas feet until he reaches his pinky toe. A few seconds pass and he slides under Santas sole and is nolonger able to move. Santa snaps his fingers and magic starts to happen. Another pair of slippers appear,wrapped up exactly like before. Santa picks up his boots and sits on the couch. He takes off the slippers and feels around the soles of his feet to find Robert. The boy starts screaching even louder as Santas fingers start to crush his tiny body.

Santa stops and pulls Robert out. He drops Robert into his left boot and drops his foot right on to Robert and stands up,pushing his weight on to the little boy.Santa feels Robert under his toes and starts to wiggle them again.Santa looks around for a few seconds before laughing on his way out of the house.

Santa returns to his sleigh and starts to fly off in the night. After a few minutes,Santa pulls off his boot and shakes it until Robert falls into his lap. Santa looks down and smiles at his little slave.

"Please don't hurt me" Robert whimpers. 

"I won't if you don't try to escape again"

"Fine" 

Santa picks up Robert and drops him back into his boot,slides the boot back on his foot and rides off into the night back to North Pole to use Robert for real.

Chapter 3 by xrt125

The sleigh lands onto the ground and stops at a halt. Santa swings his legs around and climbs out of the sleigh. He walks a few steps forward before turning back and unlocking the reindeers from the sleigh. Santa continues towards the door and walks down the hallway of his home and heads to the kitchen.Santa looks inside the food cupboards until he feels a can of soup slip into his hands. Santa clasps the can and swiftly moves it on to the counter. He reaches for a can opener,opens the can and releases the soup into the bowl and heats it up. After the soup has finished heating up, he walks over to the living room,slips his shoes off and puts his feet up onto the chair in front of him.

Santa grabs his feet and bring them closer to his face. He spots a tiny figure climbing down the white sock. Santa crunches his feet and the boy is pushed off the sock and hits the chair underneath. Santa picks Robert up between two of his fingers and leans back into his chair and picks up his soup. Santa holds Robert over the soup,smiles and smirks, and drops him in the soup.

Santa glances to his right and picks up the silver spoon and turns back to the soup. Santa teases Robert a few times by slowly dipping the spoon in a tiny bit and pullling it back out straight away. After the 7th dip,Santa starts to eat normally and fills the spoon to the brim with soup. Robert starts to scream as the spoon comes down with an even greater force than before.Santa searches for the little body in the red pool of tomato sauce for a few seconds until he notices a little white boy swimming to the side. Robert quickly glances over his shoulder to see the giant spoon speeding towards him.

The spoon catches up with Robert and suddenly Robert is lifted into the air. He starts to swim around the pool before he comes face-to-face with Santas bushy and white beard. Santa opens his mouth and starts to slowly bring the spoon into his mouth. He screams in horror as the light from behind him disappears and he is stuck in darkness.

Santa uses his tongue to push Robert off the spoon and away from the swallowing. Santa quickly removes the spoon and soup from the prison that is Santas mouth. Santa pushes Robert against his teeth like a toothbrush to remove any cookie crumbs or bits of soup stuck inbetween his teeth. Robert tries to keep screaming but loses all his energy after a few minutes of no responses. Santa starts to get bored of brushing Robert against his teeth so he spits him back out into the soup and pats his stomach. Santa burps so loudly the pool of soup around Robert starts to ripple and form waves. Robert is pushed down by one of the waves and doesn't have the energy to pull himself up.

Santa looks into the soup to see no sight of Robert so he spins the spoon throughout the bowl trying to push him up to the surface. Robert feels the spoon push him forward but he has no energy to move and is pushed further down the bowl. He slips under the spoon and passes out. Santa pulls the spoon out and drops it on to the table.

"Fuck. Another one got out" Santa mutters.

Santa sits in silence for a few minutes and decides to finish the soup and to go to sleep.

Santa picks up the bowl,opens his mouth and pours the sauce into his belly.Roberts unconscious body spreads away from the flow of the soup and is caught by some of Santas beard hairs. Santa doesn't notice the 8 year old boy stuck in his beard and continhes to his bedroom to shower,change and go to sleep.

 

In the Bedroom by xrt125

Santa slides his door open and walks in. The light switch turns on and Santa sees his black double bed,walk in closet and massive white rug. He slides his shoes off his feet and places them next to the drawer by his bed. He slides the belt off and places it next to him. He pulls his red trousers off and drops them to the floor. He unbuttons his coat and shirt then throws them next to the trousers. Santa stands up again and walks over to the closet. He slides the door open and grabs some blue and white striped pyjamas. He pulls his socks off to get fresh air.

Robert starts to gain consciousness and feels around to learn his location. He opens his eyes and sees the massive white hairs that surround him. Robert moves through the beard,trying not to slip out, by carefully climbing up the beard. He moves slowly so tbat Santa doesn't feel movement and so Robert doesn't pull too hard on his hairs.

Santa switches all the lights off and moves towards the bed.He pulls the covers up from the bed and slithers himself under them. Santa turns his light on and grabs a glass of water and pours it down his mouth. Robert finally gets to the top of the beard and sees the massive glass move away and reveals the top part of Santas face. Santa looks down and notices the little boy with a shocked expression. He sits and laughs maniacally as he watches Robert flip over and over as he falls on to Santas crotch.

Robert lands on the soft fabric of Santas pyjama trousers and jumps back onto his feet. He looks up to see Santas hands and face getting closer and closer.He turns away from Santas chest and starts to run towards the foot of the bed.Santa sits back and waits for Robert to leave the cover of the blanket by holding a sock over his right foot.

Robert runs out into the open air near the end of the bed when all of a sudden a black thick sock captures him.Santa stops from putting it on his foot then smiles and continues to put the sock on. Santa puts the other sock on his left foot and lays back to go to sleep.

Through the night,Santa rubs his feet together while he is sleeping,almost crushing Robert at least once every ten minutes.He also kicks his feet forward and rubs it around the bars at the foot of the bed. Robert is held in place next to Santas big toe by the thickness of the sock. Robert starts to sweat as the heat from the thermal socks starts to get to him. Santa twitches his toes and Robert slips out and lands under the sole of Santas right foot.

In the morning,Santa completely forgets about Robert and stands up,almost obliterating Robert with his weight in a second. Robert crawls between Santas toes and latches on to them so he doesn't slip through again.

 

Chapter 5 by xrt125

Santas foot rubs against the carpet floor and Robert loses his grip.He slips through Santas toes once again and is caught under his sole. Santa heads towards the kitchen to get some breakfast. His feet slide against the floor,carrying a tiny passenger.

Robert grabs onto Santas big toe and slides himself out from under the bottom of his foot.He notices a little thread that has fallen out of order after multiple wear.Robert pulls the thread further out and starts to tug on it until a tiny hole is created.

Santa comes to a halt and Robert flips over from the sudden stop. Santa pulls a bowl out,a box of cereal,some milk and a spoon.Robert gets back on his feet and continues to work on his escape plot. After a few minutes,Santa puts the carton of milk back in fridge and heads towards the living room table. Santa walks a few steps forward before he feels something in around his feet. He pulls his sock off and shakes it for a few seconds,trying to remove whatever is inside. Robert latches on for a second but the thread snaps and he falls to the carpet floor. Santa slides the sock back on and picks up his cereal bowl from the floor.When Robert fell out,he landed a bit further away than he had hoped.He had landed far away enough so that when Santa starts to move again,Santas right foot squashes Robert with the ball of his feet. Not only does it crush Robert but it also catches Robert with another loose thread.

Santa takes a few more steps before he reaches the table. Robert starts to scream and flail his hands around while trying to get Santa to notice him to no response.Santa alides his feet under the chair and Robert falls out of the thread and lands on his back on the colde,wooden floor.Robert feels paralyzed while Santa sits a few meters above him,quietly enjoying himself. 

Robert puts his hands on the floor and pushes himself up.He stumbles his way to one of the chair legs.The legs have a zigzag carving around them which makes it easier for Robwet to climb.He gets closer and closer to the top when he sees Santas butt facing him. Santa lets out a loud and long fart which completely pushes Robert far away from the chair. Santa wiggles his ass to try and wade the smell away.

Robert lands on a white fur carpet and the smells make him throw up.His head starts to spin and he enters and exits different states of consciousness. After a few minutes Roberts breathing gets heavier and heavier. 2 seconds later,Roberts pulse slows down and he passes out and his heartbeat continues to slow down. Santa gets up from the chair and turns around to head to the kitchen. He takes a step forward before he sees a tiny peach bosy lying in the white fur rug.

Santa picks up the unconscious body while the memories of the previous day events.

The End. by xrt125
Author's Notes:

I honestly don't know what the fuck I have been writing about during these 6 chapters.

Santa puts his bowl back down on the table and studies the body. He feels the little boys pulse that has calmed a lot more. Santa takes Robert to the bathroom to try to bring him back. He splashes some tap water onto Robert to no effect. He feels Roberts pulse to hear nothing.

Roberts consciousness keeps trying to bring him back,trying to start his heartbeat to no avail. Santa keeps breathing carefully into Roberts mouth but his chest stays deflated. Robert tries to breath but his body has lost all support from the brain. Santa breaths a little bit too hard and Roberts eyes pop out a little bit but fall back into their socket. Santa pushes himself away in fear from the sight and accepts that Robert has passed on.Santa sits on the bathroom floor in silence for a few minutes while he contemplates what to do with the evidence.

While it is unlikely someone would go to a fat man in the North Pole to figure out where a little boy has disappeared to,Santa stills needs to remove any evidence of the crime that happened here. He sits around for a few more minutes and looks around until he notices the dirty toilet next to him.

Santa holds the little boy inbetween his index finger and his middle finger,he gulps loudly and opens his mouth. He holds the deceased body over his big pink lips. Santa licks his lips lips and starts to push Robert on to Santas teeth.

As soon as Santa has let go of Robert,Roberts heart starts to beat again and his eyes open up. He sits up and gets on to his feet as the ground below him starts to crack open. Santas morning breath layered with cereal and orange juice start to make Robert feel nauseous and Robert throws up inside Santas mouth. There is less vomit this time so Santa doesn't feel the puke and continues swallow the now-breathing young boy. Roberts body flips over several times and flys from one side of Santas mouth to the other when Santa slides his tongue across all of his teeth,trying to find his next snack. Robert grabs on to the tooth in the dark but Santas spit hits him in the face and his hands slip off.

Robert slides on to Santas pink,wet tongue and latches on to the tip. Santa feels the body on his tongue and gulps.

"I'm so sorry Robert...but this is the only way. I never wanted my belly or my mouth or my toilet to be a human graveyard...but I have to let you rest somewhere.

Roberts breathing gets heavier and heavier until his hands let go of the wet tongue and Robert starts to slide to the back of Santas mouth. Santa looks at the toilet,gulps and lifts his tongue up. Some spit that Santa has released push Robert closer and Santa moving his tongue push Robert down Santas throat.Robert falls tbrough Santas body and lands in his big belly.

Santa stands up after he swallowed the boy and heads to his room. It's only 11:32 AM but Santa falls asleep instantly.

3 Days Later

Santa wakes up sweating. His stomach is gurgling and his ass is shaking violently. He jumps out if bed with nothing but some black shorts on and runs to the bathroom. His force is so strong that he accidentally pulls the top of the toilet seat off and lets go off it making it hit a wall.

Santa pulls his shorts down and tenses his buttcheeks up. He feels something slipping out and stops when he realizes what is coming out.

Or who is coming out.

Santa thinks about how late is it to save Robert and dismisses the 8-year old boy leaving bis anus from his memory. He squints his eyes as he feels the shit full of bones splash into the bowl of his toilet. After a few more pushes,he feels the last little pile of shit ezits his rectum. He opens his lwgs and looks inside the bowl to see about 5 pieces of poop floaring about. Santa looks a little bit closer ands sees Roberts skull sticking out of one of the pieces. 

Santa grabs some toilet paper and starts to wipe his ass. He looks at the paper and sees some dried blood mixed in with faeces. His face starts to get red with embarrassment and shame with eating a dead little boy. Santa drops the toilet paper in,wipes the rest of his ass clean and looks back into the toilet at the boys current graveyard. Santa smiles to.say his goodbye to Robert and grips his hand around the toilet handle.

Santa looks back down one more time and pushes down on the handle.

Santa watches the toilet swirl,flushing the cut up carcass down the toilet hole to flow through into the sewer.

Never to be seen or heard from again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3960