Dangerous Dreams by Eddy Cobb
Summary:

A young man's dreams become nightmares when his fantasies about his young attractive Stepmother become reality.


Categories: Violent, Feet, Humiliation, Slave, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10995 Read: 63728 Published: December 24 2013 Updated: December 26 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meeting Megan by Eddy Cobb

2. Dreams do come true by Eddy Cobb

3. Dreams become nightmares by Eddy Cobb

4. Humiliated by Eddy Cobb

5. Dirty little slave by Eddy Cobb

Meeting Megan by Eddy Cobb

   Eddy sat in front of his computer, tapping away at the keyboard as fast as he could, trying not to lose a single minute of the dream he had just woken up from.

 

   It was about his Stepmom Megan.

 

   He met her when he was 13, just when his hormones were starting to taking control of his body in ways he didn’t yet understand.

 

   His Father brought her home to meet him after their fourth date. Right off the bat Eddy thought she was a knockout. Long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, skinny and curvy at the same time, easily the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

 

   “Hey kid, This is Maggie.” Said Eddy’s drunken Father before collapsing on the sofa.

 

   “Hi, I’m Megan.” She corrected.

 

   “Um… I’m Eddy.” He said nervously outstretching his hand to shake hers. Megan looked at his hand for a second then raised hers up right in front of his lips. He just stared at it as though he had never seen a hand before until she said “Well, go on, kiss it.” Eddy leaned in and kissed one of her fingers. Megan just giggled and said “Here sweetheart, like this” And she lifted his arm into position then rested her hand on top of his. “Now kiss the back of my hand right where it meets my fingers.”

 

   As Eddy pressed his lips to her skin, he couldn’t believe how soft it was, and it smelled like coconut and flowers, it was the most exhilarating thing he had ever experienced. He was enjoying the moment so much that more than half a minute went by before he realized that it was becoming awkward.

 

   “Wow! Aren’t you the little lady’s man. I bet all the girls at school like you huh.” Said Megan causing Eddy to turn bright red.

 

   Megan looked over at Eddy’s father, drooling into a cushion, shrugged and grabbed Eddy by the hand and dragged him into the kitchen. They sat at the table and chatted, over the sound of drunken snoring, for hours until the sun started to peak through the curtains.

 

   “Oh my God, would you look at the time. I really need to get going and you probably should have been in bed hours ago huh.” Said Megan while getting up and grabbing her purse. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, said “Bye bye cutie” And walked out the door.

 

   Eddy sat in the window and watched her walk down the driveway and get in her car. He didn’t leave the window until her car was out of sight.

 

   Megan was the most Amazing woman Eddy had ever met, she was pretty, nice, funny, cool and she was closer to his age then his Father’s so it was no surprise that he developed a crush on her. That night he had his first dream about her.

 

   Less than a year later Megan and Eddy’s Father got married. She assumed the roles of Wife and Mom with gusto, almost to the point of smothering. As far as Eddy was concerned it was great, the bond between he and Megan grew stronger and stronger, but after only 8 months of marriage his Father said she was too clingy and asked for a divorce.

 

   Eddy couldn’t understand what his Father was thinking. He would have given anything to spend every moment of every day with Megan and here was his Father saying that the few hours a week that they spent together was too much.

 

   A couple of weeks later the paperwork was signed and the divorce was final.

 

   With suitcase in hand, having lost the house in the divorce, Eddy’s Father was ready to leave married life behind.

 

   “Well, come on kid. Lets get the hell out of here.” Said Eddy’s Father.

 

   “Yeah, I don’t think so.” Said Megan grabbing Eddy by the arm. “He isn’t going anywhere with you.”

 

   “What the hell are you talking about? He’s my son! Not yours.” He shouted.

 

   “I’ve been his Mother for almost a year! I take care of him, I feed him, I clothe him, I take him to school. What the hell do you do for him? Nothing! All you ever do is get drunk and complain about everything.” Megan shouted back.

 

   “Do you really think the court will give you custody for being his Stepmom for 8 months? I’m his blood!” he said with increasing volume.

 

   “Ha! You think the court system will side with you? Are you crazy? Lets do the math shall we? A dead beat, alcoholic Dad, with no job, no house, whose unemployment checks are about to stop coming on one side and a sober self-sufficient CEO of a successful pharmaceutical company, with her own fully paid for house whose the head of the local PTA on the other. Who do you think will get custody in court?” said Megan smugly.

 

   “Come on kid, We’re leaving.” Said Eddy’s Father.

 

   “But I want to stay with Megan.” Said Eddy.

 

   “Whatever you little traitor. See ya.” And out the door he went. That was the last time Eddy saw his Father.

 

   After that things got better, and worse for Eddy. Megan became very possessive and over-protective of him, always wanting him to stay home and hang out with her rather then go out with his friends. This didn’t bother Eddy, he loved spending time with her, the problem was the more time he spent with her the more attracted to her he became and there was nothing he could do about it, she may not have been blood but she was effectively his Mother so any romantic feelings he had for her were completely taboo.

 

   Eddy hid his feelings well and Megan was none the wiser. Unfortunately, if you take her possessive nature towards him and mix in the fact that, thanks to Eddy’s Father and her new found hatred and lack of trust for all men but Eddy, she had no interest in finding a new man and therefore substituted romance for snuggling on the sofa with her Stepson, add in her unwittingly flirtatious personality, with all the hugging and constantly peppering his face with kisses, then add beautiful and out of reach and you’ve got the perfect formula for unknowingly twisting a young man’s mind beyond repair.

 

   One Day Megan took Eddy to a Dodgers game. She had, from his perspective, cruelly worn a form fitting tank-top and a pair of skin tight jeans. She looked amazing and he couldn’t help but steal glances whenever he thought she wasn’t looking.  He couldn’t take his eyes off of the line of her butt as it curved around from her back, down under to meet the seat, then up around her thigh to the back of her knee. One perfect curved line. He started to fantasize about her sitting on his face while he kissed her ass and nuzzled his cheek against it. When the game ended he didn’t even know the score.

 

   When they got home Megan wanted to hang out more but Eddy said he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go to his room. A ploy to be alone where he could jerk those fantasies out of his mind.  

 

   That night he had a strange new dream. He dreamt of Megan as usual but instead of dreaming about making out with her or having sex with her he dreamt that she was enormous. She was looking down on him with a smile on her face saying “Ready to go to the game sweety?” Then she reached down and grabbed him in one hand. The next thing he knew they were at the ballpark and she was setting him down on her seat. She pulled a compact with a little mirror out of her purse to touch up her makeup.

 

   “You don’t need that Megan, your perfect the way you are.” Said Eddy.

 

   “Thank you sweety. You look really cute too, see.” Said Megan turning the small mirror in Eddy’s direction.

 

   He was terrified to see that he was in fact a seat cushion with his face right in the middle.

 

   Then the mirror was pulled away to reveal Megan’s smiling face once again only to have it disappear as she turned around showing him her perfect butt and as it slowly lowered onto him he could hear her voice say “Now show me how much you love me with lots of kisses” and just before her perfect ass made contact with his face he woke up.

 

   He tried so hard to go back to sleep, to get back under her perfect butt, but he just couldn’t do it so he decided to just roll over face down, squeeze a pillow over his head and hump his mattress thinking about his wonderful new dream.

 

   This was the turning point in his life. He no longer saw Megan as a woman that he wanted to be with. Instead, he now saw her as a towering Goddess to be worshiped. There was no way he could ever touch her perfect butt in real life but in his dreams she would make him touch it.

 

   From that point on things were different, Eddy went out of his way to make sure Megan was as happy as possible at all times. He did all of the housework before she could lift a finger, he was constantly asking her if she needed or wanted anything and he never told her no, no matter what she asked of him.

 

   He stopped going out with his friends all together so he could be at her beck and call at all times. At first, when Megan noticed this change in Eddy, she was a little worried about him. She felt a young handsome guy like him should be out chasing girls or getting into trouble, but she was really enjoying the attention so she let it go.

 

   After months of Eddy doing everything she asked him suspicion got the best of her and she wanted to test just how much she could get away with asking for.

 

   She was relaxing, stretched out across the sofa when Eddy came in from doing the yard work.

 

   “Can move your legs so I can sit?” Eddy asked politely.

 

   “But I’m soooo comfortable. Hey I have a great idea. Why don’t you sit on the floor and give me a foot massage?” said Megan in her cutest voice. To her surprise he knelt down by her feet and started rubbing without so much as a single syllable of protest. On top of that, he was really good at it. She watched him closely while he rubbed and realized why he was doing such a good job. Her feet had his undivided attention.

 

   “You’re doing such a good job sweety. You know I wore my heels to work with no nylons today. My feet don’t smell too bad do they?” said Megan, pinching Eddy’s nose between her toes.

 

   “No, they don’t smell bad at all.” Said Eddy not bothering to pull his nose away from her foot.

 

   “I know they do. I can smell them from up here. You’re just being nice. Maybe too nice.” Megan said accusingly, pulling her foot away from his face. ”You’re not in love with me or something are you? Because you know we can’t ever…….”

 

   “Oh God Mom no!” Eddy lied emphatically.

 

   “OK then. Its just that you’ve been kissing my but a lot lately and I know you’re a good boy and you haven’t done anything you feel the need to make up for and its not that I don’t appreciate it but…”

 

   “No Mom. I just know how hard everythings been for you and I just want you to know that I care enough to do whatever it takes to make you feel better.” Eddy nervously explained.

 

   At that moment Eddy decided to stop the dangerous game he was playing and try to focus his attention somewhere else, but that notion was very short lived because then Megan did something that would take Eddy’s twisted little fantasy to a whole new level and eventually change both of their lives forever.

 

   “Good. I mean its not like you’re not really cute or anything and if I met you now, well I’m only 9 years older then you and that’s not much of a stretch, its just I’ve been raising you for the last few years. It would just be too weird.” Said Megan. Then it happened. She smiled and said “This is really nice though. I get to lay around and relax while my little slave boy waits on me hand and foot.” Then she pressed the ball of her foot to his mouth and playfully said “Kiss my foot slave boy. Prove you’re devotion to me” with her best Queen of England impression. Eddy was trying to keep his cool and live out a fantasy at the same time so he played along and said “Yes your Majesty.” And kissed her foot. Her sole felt incredible against his lips, so soft and warm. The smell was awful but that only made it better somehow. His heart was racing and he felt his manhood wake up in his pants. This was it, the closest he would ever get to heaven, literally worshiping, who in his opinion, was the most beautiful woman in the world.

 

   After that Megan decided she was tired and went off to bed which was a stroke of luck for Eddy since he was desperate to find a way to get up from the floor without Megan seeing his raging hard-on.

 

   That night Eddy had a new, darker, dream. Megan was there as usual but this time she wasn’t her usual sweet self, she was cruel, and he loved it.

 

   In the dream Eddy was in his house but everything was huge. The ground shook and he heard Megan’s booming voice.

 

   “Slave! You dare try to escape from me! You’ll pay for this. When I find you, I’m going to stomp on you so hard that you’ll be stuck to the sole of my foot for the rest of your life.”

 

   The Ground shook harder and then, through a doorway that seemed as though it was a hundred feet high, in walked Megan in her skin tight jeans and her form-fitting tank-top with her favorite black leather ballet flats on her perfect feet.

 

   “There you are slave.” She said looking down from on high. “Crawl to my feet and except your punishment.”

 

   He crawled on his belly to the toes of her shoe and kissed it and begged “Please forgive me Goddess. I would never try to leave you I swear.”

 

   The 70 foot tall Megan then slid her foot out of her shoe and told him to get in. Laying on his back in the heel of her shoe he looked up at her. It was the most beautiful and terrifying sight he had ever seen. Then her bare foot rose up above him and she said “For your punishment you will spend the rest of your life as an insole in my shoe and you will kiss my foot every time it crashes down on you to thank me for the privilege.” Then her foot began it’s decent and just as it blocked out the last of the light, sealing him in darkness under her foot, he woke up.

 

   He practically jumped out of bed and ran to the desk in the corner of his room. He rummaged through it’s drawers until he found a pen and a note pad and he franticly wrote it all down.

 

   From then on he was her tiny slave in all of his fantasies. Sometimes he was her seat cushion, sometimes her was her dildo but most of the time he was at or under her feet, weather he was being used as her insole, giving her pedicures or licking her favorite black leather ballet flats clean, 90% of his whole fantasy world revolved around her perfect feet.

 

   He started to type out all of his dreams and save them to his hard drive, always extra careful to hide them in a private file. He would even photoshop himself into pictures of her, either in her shoe or licking her shoe under her bare foot or caught between her toes, always with some caption of her ordering him around or degrading him.

 

   Then one day he forgot to hide his private folder and wouldn’t you know it, that was the day Megan got home from work early with a new video game for him.

Dreams do come true by Eddy Cobb

   Megan went into Eddy’s room and opened up his lap-top so she could install his new game and right there on the desktop was a folder labeled ‘Goddess Megan’.

 

   She opened the folder and there were 2 sub-folders and a bunch of pictures. At first glance it just looked like a bunch of pictures of her, which was disturbing enough, but then she clicked on a picture of herself, putting on her favorite flats, and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

   There was a comicbook style word bubble by her head that read “You call that clean slave? I guess you’ll just have to finish licking the insides clean while I’m out!” then she zoomed in on the empty flat and there, added in, was a tiny Eddy, on his hands and knees, licking her insole. She clicked the next picture and it was her in the same outfit as the last one, both shoes on now, and standing on one foot posing with a smile on her face and the caption read “And if those insoles aren’t spotless by the time I let you out, I’ll use your tongue as toilet paper for a month. Now get to work slave!”

 

   She couldn’t believe it, Eddy was fantasizing about being her slave, and worse, in his fantasies he was tiny and she was stepping on him. She had a feeling that he had a foot fetish, she had caught him staring at her feet more than once but that was OK, she even kind of liked it, it was flattering, but this was something else entirely.

 

   Next she opened the sub-folder entitled “Dream Journal” and it was so much worse than the pictures. The details he used to describe her from his tiny perspective were astounding, she even recognized a lot of it, the smell of her coconut lotion and her bath oil, the tiny mole on the sole of her left foot, the scuff mark near the heel on her right ballet flat. Then he took it even further, he had spent the time to do the math to know exactly what all of her measurements would be if she were 70 feet tall, apparently the perfect height for him to fit comfortably under her foot in her shoe.

 

   Megan was madder then she had ever been before. To think of the countless hours he must have spent ogling her to be able to, so accurately, write out these details, the hours wasted fantasizing about some cruel gigantic version of her when he could have been spending time with the real her or better still, going out and getting a real girlfriend and having a real life. Instead all he wanted was this sick fantasy where he lived a torturous life beneath her feet. She was so angry that she actually thought she might kill him.

 

   Megan was in the middle of a story he wrote about her shoving his 4 inch tall body into her pussy and keeping him there until he made her cum when Eddy got home from school.

 

   She just stood there in his room, arms crossed, tapping her foot, waiting for him to walk in. She heard him kick his shoes off and looked at his opened lap-top then down at her feet and thought about how much he would be turned on by her angry disposition and her tapping foot and let her arms fall to her sides and stopped tapping.

 

   Eddy walked into his room and saw Megan, he had never seen her look so mad before. Then he looked over at his Lap-top and he turned stark white. His worst fears were being realized.

 

   “What the hell is the matter with you?” shouted Megan.

 

   “I…I can explain.” He stuttered.

 

   “Well then explain this to me. I mean I can  understand you having a crush on me, hell I had a crush on you too, but this is just sick.” Said Megan.

 

   “You have a crush on me?” asked Eddy.

 

   “Had not have you little freak. How the hell could I ever like such a sick pervert. Why couldn’t you just fantasize about me like a normal guy? What, you can only get off if I’m some giant dominatrix? What the hell is wrong with the real me?” Megan yelled.

 

   “But I can’t be with the real you. You’re out of my reach.” Explained Eddy almost whispering.

 

   “You got that right you fucking loser!” Scolded Megan.

 

   Eddy fell to his knees and started to cry. She just stood there and watched him for a minute. She couldn’t believe how pathetic he looked and even more surprising to her was the fact that she didn’t feel bad for him at all. Maybe it was just her rage but when she looked at him she didn’t see her Stepson, all she saw was a sick little pervert that wouldn’t get a single ounce of her pity.

 

   Megan grabbed his lap-top off of his desk and stormed out of the room saying “I can’t even look at you right now. Stay in your room until I say you can come out. And don’t think for a second that this is over. You’re going to be punished worse than ever for this. I just have to come up with a punishment that fits the crime.” And with a slam of the door she was gone.

 

   While Eddy cried himself to sleep Megan continued reading his twisted little fantasies. She was surprised to find that, with all of the detail he put into his writing he never explained how he became so small or why he wasn’t crushed to death when she stepped on him. This got her thinking about how she would shrink him. Then it hit her, her company was working on a molecular compressor.

 

   The idea behind it was that they could compress all of the molecules of and organic object into a smaller space to make the growth and transportation of stock animals easier. The compressed animals would eat less and take up much less space saving millions of dollars for the farming community. On top of that there was an amazing side-effect, the compressed animals cells would become more dense making them incredibly durable.

 

   The compressor was already in the monkey stage of animal testing having already successfully worked on Rats and dogs. Human trials weren’t even on the books yet but Megan thought it would be the perfect punishment for her twisted Stepson.

 

   She would show him the reality of his sick little fantasy and he would see just how much he liked getting stepped on when he couldn’t just wake up to make it stop.

 

   Megan couldn’t wait to start Eddy’s punishment so she put his lap-top down and got up to go to the office and get the prototype compressor.

 

   She was about to slip her feet into her favorite flats when she saw her old high heeled knee boots. She’d had them for years and they smelled terrible. She thought about how Eddy described the smell of her feet in his stories, as though it were a pleasant aroma but she would show him the truth. Megan then slid her feet into her boots without socks on and left.

 

   A little over an hour later Megan walked into Eddy’s room to find him sleeping peacefully. She quietly stepped to the side of his bed and aimed the device at him. For a long moment she just watched him sleep, he was so cute and she started to have second thoughts but they didn’t last. ‘He’ll be just as cute under my foot’ thought Megan as she activated the compressor.

 

   She watched her Stepson dwindle in size until he was about 3 inches tall, then she carefully picked him up, trying not to wake him. She wanted him to wake up in reality at the point in his dreams where he would wake up, in her boot with her foot about to come down on him.

 

   She couldn’t believe she was holding Eddy in the palm of her hand. For a second she felt an instinct to protect him but the more she looked down at his tiny form in her hand, the more she felt a rush of power over him. It was exhilarating.

 

   Megan slid her bare foot out of her boot and gently lowered Eddy into it. She couldn’t help but giggle as his little nose scrunched up from the smell. 

 

   “Wake up slave!” shouted Megan.

 

   Eddy shot bolt upright, wide awake and terrified by the volume of Megan’s voice. He seemed to be in a dark wet cave with light coming in from high above him. It smelled awful and every surface was coated in sticky moisture. His heart was pounding in his chest so hard he thought he would have a heart attack. He started to gag from the smell. Then he heard an incredibly loud yet girlish giggle coming from above him. He looked up to the source of the light. His eyes slowly drifted up a tube like cavern to a round opening and at the top, just outside, was the now billboard sized face of his Stepmother smiling down on him.

Dreams become nightmares by Eddy Cobb

   Eddy was thinking that this had to be the most vivid dream he ever had. The imagery was so crystal clear and the smell seemed much stronger than anything sense memory should ever be able to reproduce but this couldn’t be real.

 

   He pinched his arm as hard as he could but nothing changed. “You’re not dreaming worm. I assure you this is real. Here, I’ll show you.” Said Megan rising to a standing position.

 

   Eddy couldn’t believe how fast she moved. From his perspective, just the simple act of standing up looked as if a house suddenly shot up to the size of a skyscraper in under a second. The physics of something that big moving that fast seemed impossible.

 

   Then her mini-van sized foot appeared over the opening eclipsing her smiling face from view and he finally realized where he was. As her foot lowered into her boot she said “I would get to the toe section if I were you. You’re pretty durable like this but I’m not sure if you could take my full weight.”

 

   Eddy wasn’t worried. This was the part of the dream where he always woke up disappointed, desperately wishing that just once he could he could feel her soft warm sole make contact with his body. Then her big toe hit him in the face and knocked him down. There was just enough light to see her toes pass over him. ‘Why am I not waking up?’ he thought. Then his whole environment tilted up and he slid toward the heel of her foot. Megan had lifted up her foot and grabbed her boot by the rim with both hands to pull it the rest of the way on. Then with a slight pop her heel hit the insole.

 

   Eddy’s body was pinned in place, he couldn’t move an inch yet he felt movement. The blood started to rush to his head as if he were being suspended upside down. Then he felt it, the weight of Megan’s perfect foot pressing down on him, the thing he desired more than anything else in the world was finally happening. For a split second it was the greatest thing he had ever felt, her warm soft skin conformed around his body like a giant hug. The problem was that the weight of her perfect foot didn’t stop pressing down on him, in fact it just kept getting heavier and heavier. He was in agony, all of his bones felt like they were at their breaking point, his muscles burned from trying to hold up the massive sole as it crushed him into the insole. Then it stopped, it didn’t relent but didn’t press any harder either.

 

   “Wow, you’re a brave little thing aren’t you.” said Megan. “I thought for sure you would want to be under my toes where you had a little room but you know what? You actually feel pretty good under my sole. It is going to make your first job way more difficult though.”

 

   Finally Eddy’s mind caught up with reality. This was in fact real. Suddenly his arousal turned to fear and he realized that the idea of being stepped on was very different from actually being stepped on. It was like the difference between dreaming of being the WWE champion and actually getting punched it the face by the big show.

 

   The weight smashing down on Eddy suddenly doubled and he started to involuntarily spasm. “Oh my God, don’t be such a pussy.” Teased Megan’s muffled yet booming voice from on high. “All I did was cross my leg over. I mean what are you going to do when I’m walking on you?” He couldn’t believe that it hurt this bad and she hadn’t even stood up yet.

 

   “OK slave, listen up!” said Megan sternly. “Since this is the first week of your summer vacation, I’ve decided that your punishment for being a sick little pervert is that you’re going to spend the whole summer living out all of your sick little fantasies as my tiny slave, well almost all of them. That being my dildo thing is not happening, I mean seriously, I’m your Mom you freak. Hey can you hear me down there? Lick my foot if you can hear me slave.” Eddy licked her foot and it was the most disgusting thing he had ever tasted. “Good. Now lets go over the rules shall we. First of all you will have no time for yourself, not 1 second. Every moment of your existence will be dedicated to serving me. You will only speak when spoken to and you will always refer to me as Goddess Megan. You will be under my feet at all times unless I give you something else to do. You will kiss my foot every second that you’re under it.” Megan paused her edict and applied more pressure on Eddy until he got the hint and started to kiss her foot. “Good slave. You will not be getting any human food because you’re not human anymore are you, you’re just a pathetic little worm that lives under my foot and as such the only thing you will be allowed to eat or drink is my foot sweat, so you’d better get used to the taste quick because I don’t want to see you gagging or coughing. I want you to act like my foot sweat is the greatest thing you’ve ever tasted.” Megan went on “You’re not allowed to beg me for anything for yourself. The only begging I want to hear from you is begging me to step on you. Lick my foot if you understand me slave.” He licked.

 

   “Good. Now, there will be more rules as I think of them but for now I think you should get busy with you first slave task.” With that Megan put her feet up on the bed and scootched so that her back was resting on her headboard and said. “I’m going to read my book for a while and you’re going to lick all the sweat and crud from between my toes. I bet you wish you’d gone to the toe section now don’t you. And just so you know, if my toes aren’t spotless when I take this boot off, we’re going to try out some of those punishments you came up with in your stories and I have to admit, I’m really curious about what your little tongue will feel like on my ass when I use it for toilet paper.”

 

   Eddy slowly squirmed his way up the insole of Megan’s boot to get to her toes but she kept flexing her toes back, pinning him against the sticky fabric with the ball of her foot to slow him down. The closer he got to her toes the worse the smell was. When he finally made it took all his willpower to keep from throwing up. It was the moment of truth, his first taste of Megan’s toe-jam and it was way worse than he had anticipated. Try to imagine taking a fist sized ball of drier lint, keeping it under an armpit with no deodorant for a five mile jog in 90 degree weather, then rolling it around in the dirt while its still wet and then trying to swallow it and you’d be half way to how bad it tasted.

 

   Eddy had barely finished cleaning her second toe when Megan pulled off her boot to inspect his work.

 

   “That’s just pathetic slave.” Scolded Megan. “You had better do a better job on my other foot or I might just put your little hear under my boot heel and grind it into paste.” She said dropping him into her other boot.

 

   Maybe it was the way she tilted her boot to shove her foot in on top of him but Eddy found himself under Megan’s arch again. When she felt where he was she said “Wow, the sole again huh? You are a glutton for punishment aren’t you.”

 

   Eddy waited for her foot to come off of the floor so he could begin his trek to her toes but instead of leaning back on her bed again she got up. The pressure on him was 1000 times worse then anything he had felt up to this point. Then he felt the momentum of her foot rising straight up very fast and come down even faster with the force of an asteroid falling from space. SLAM SLAM SLAM one right after the other in rapid succession. She was stomping on him. He was positive that if he was under the ball of her foot or her heel instead of her arch, he would have been killed for sure. Then Megan said “I don’t feel any liking slave.” In a sing song voice. He started licking her foot but he was completely immobilized and unless she sat down there was no way for him to get to her toes to clean them.

 

   Then Eddy felt forward momentum, then weightlessness followed by Megan’s full weight smashing down on him. He licked her foot harder but it happened again anyway and again and again and then he realized that she wasn’t stomping on him, she was just walking.

 

   With each step she took the weight crushing down on his face seemed to be getting worse, then his back stated to bend un-naturally. Every time she took a step he slid further and further down the slope of her insole until his face was right under the ball of her foot and unfortunately for him she would barely take another step for the next hour as she stood in the kitchen cooking her dinner, then eating it and then doing her dishes.

 

   Megan felt Eddy’s little head under the ball of her foot and was surprised to find how good it felt. It was like a thumb massaging her sole in exactly the right spot.

 

   “You know slave, you may be a pathetic little freaky loser, with these sick fantasies of yours, but I think you might be on to something here.” She said enthusiastically. “You feel amazing down there and your little tongue is so soothing. And hey, now we know you can take my full weight don’t we. In fact, lets call this my preferred position for you under my foot from now on.” Eddy couldn’t believe how bad his luck was, he was going to be under her foot for the next 3 months and not under her arch or her toes but with his face being crushed under the part of her foot that supported most of her weight.

 

   Eventually Megan went back to her bedroom and took her boot off and dumped Eddy out onto the floor at her feet. Having his face stuck under the ball of her foot, he hadn’t even started to lick her toes and he knew there would be hell to pay.

 

   “Uh oh, someone didn’t do their job very well. You know what that means. Punishment time.” Sang Megan with a huge smile on her face.

 

   Eddy was laying on his back, looking up at his beautiful Goddess towering over him and for the first time since he knew he wasn’t dreaming he started to feel turned on. It didn’t last though, Megan put her bare foot on top of him leaving only his head exposed.

 

   “Now I want you to kiss my toe slave and beg me to stomp on you.” Ordered Megan.

 

   “Please stomp on me Goddess Megan.” Begged Eddy.

 

   “And why do you want me to stomp on you slave?” asked Megan.

 

   Eddy knew what she wanted to hear and was to terrified not to comply. “Because I failed to do my job cleaning your beautiful toes and I deserve it.” Cried Eddy.

 

   “Well, since you begged so nicely.” Said Megan as her foot lifted off of Eddy only to slam back down on him heel first. Then she started to grind him into the floor under her heel. This went on for about 5 minutes and Eddy was glad for the soft carpet under him. Even if he was getting rug burn he thought it would be better than the same treatment on wood or tile.

 

   By the time she was done, the sticky sweat from her boot on both her foot and Eddy had formed a kind of glue and he was stuck to the bottom of her heel.

 

   She turned her foot up and looked at him and said “You look so ridiculous all sprawled out and plastered to my heel. This is actually perfect for what I have planned next.”

 

   With that she slammed her foot back down, further smashing Eddy into the bottom of her heel. She went to her dresser and started to open her sock drawer but thought of a better idea. Instead she went to her gym bag and pulled out a pair of unwashed ankle socks from her last trip to the gym. Then she sat on the edge of her bed and pulled it over her foot and Eddy.

 

   “OK slave, I’m going to bed but you’re going to stay up and kiss my heel all night, you know, to make sure I have nice dreams, just like in your stories.” Said Megan, getting under her covers. “I mean you could pass out if you want to but if you’re not kissing my heel when I wake up I might forget that your down there and you could wind up stuck under my heel in my running shoe when I go for my morning jog. I’m just sayin. Well goodnight slave boy.”

 

Megan rolled over and turned out the light and as she lay there in her bed she thought about her day and how cruel she was to her tiny Stepson and more importantly, she thought about how happy it made her.

Humiliated by Eddy Cobb

   Eddy was exhausted and his head was pounding. He had pulled all-nighters before but never suspended upside down in a smelly sock plastered to a giant heel. His eyelids were so heavy but he knew he had to stay awake and keep kissing. He knew he could survive Megan’s bare heel stomping down on him over carpet but wasn’t sure how he would hold up being repeatedly pounded under it in her running shoe for her 4 mile jog.

 

   When he heard the alarm clock go off a wave of relief washed over him. He pressed his lips to her heel as hard as he could with each kiss. He wanted to make absolutely certain that there was no way she could forget where he was.

 

   Megan woke up in the middle of a dream feeling great. She dreamt that she was in her kitchen, still fuming about what she found on Eddy’s computer, making lunch when she felt a little tug on the leg of her jeans. She turned around to see her tiny Stepson, on his knees at her feet. She let out a disgusted sigh and angrily said “What!”

 

   Eddy looked up at her with his sad little eyes and said “I’m sorry I objectified you like that Mom. I just love you so much and you’re so beautiful. Please forgive me. I’ll do anything you say just, please don’t send me away.” He begged.

 

   “Alright you can stay, but if you’re staying then you’re staying under my foot, forever.” Demanded Megan. Then she slid her foot out of her ballet flat and watched him crawl in and lay down face up, right where her heel would rest in the shoe. She put her foot back in on top of him and said “Well, where are my kisses?” she could feel his lips so clearly. It was comforting, blissful, and all of her anger faded away.

 

   She opened her eyes and a huge smile spread across her face because the feeling of Eddy’s tiny lips on her heel didn’t stop when she woke up. She slid her legs out from under the covers and planted her feet on the floor. His kissing became more frantic. She knew he was desperate to get out from under her heel and into a safer position but she wanted him right where he was for her morning jog so she just pretended not to notice. Megan walked over to her closet, crushing her Stepson with every step. She put on a pair of spandex pants and a tank top, then slipped her foot into her running shoe.

 

   All the light disappeared and Eddy felt his back hit the insole of Megan’s shoe. He started licking her heel as hard as he could and squirming around as much as possible. He had never been so desperate to get someone’s attention in his life.

 

   “Oh yeah, I’ve got a pathetic little worm under my heel don’t I?” said Megan as she pulled the laces as tight as she could. “I bet you want to get out from under my heel before I start jogging don’t you. He licked faster. “Well sorry slave boy. I’ve already got my shoe on so I guess you’re out of luck.” She said as she finished tying her shoe. “I am liking the whole wriggling around thing though. Its almost like a little massage. You should keep that up while you’re in there kissing my heel.” She tied her other shoe and stood up, then she gave her foot a couple of good stomps to make sure Eddy was in a comfortable position for her to walk on and jogged out the door.

 

   Eddy was surprised to find that, even being under her heel, and having it slam down on him with every stride, the pain was nowhere near as bad as it was with his face smashed into the ball of her foot in her boot. The thick insole of her running shoe provided more cushion than anything else he had experienced under her foot.

 

   It was very difficult to breath at first but by the time she had finished her first mile he had found a good rhythm. Foot goes up, short breath, foot come down, kiss heel. It was actually all surprisingly tolerable. He had gotten used to the taste of her foot sweat and even the smell wasn’t bothering him as much. Any time he started to feel like he was about to gag he just told himself ‘This is Megan’s scent so it is a good scent.’ And the gag reflex would go away.

 

   The only part of this whole ordeal he was really struggling with was that his nose was being crunched badly every time her heel came down on it. At one point he felt a slight crack so he turned his head to the side. The problem with that was he had to stop kissing.

 

   Almost immediately the motion stopped and the weight baring down on him became constant. “What the hell are you doing down there slave?” came Megan’s angry voice from outside his sweaty prison. “Are you fucking stupid on top of being a little sicko? Don’t you ever” STOMP “stop” STOMP “kissing” STOMP “my” STOMP “foot!” STOMP. Eddy had to except that there was no saving his nose and turned his face back toward her heel and started kissing again. Satisfied, Megan started jogging again.

 

   Megan had finished her run and was about to go in her house when she heard a girl’s voice say “Hey aren’t you Eddy’s Stepmom?” Megan turned around to see two girls about Eddy’s age at the end of her driveway. A very pretty blond girl and a cute red-head. It was the red-head that asked the question.

 

   “Um, yes I am. I’m Megan. Do you girls go to school with him?” asked Megan.

 

   “Yeah. I’m Anne and this is Stephany.” Said the red-head pointing to herself and then the blonde. “Steph has a huge crush on Eddy, well we both do, but she’s like totally obsessed with him so I let her call dibs.”

 

   “He’s soooo hot!” said Stephany dreamily.

 

   Anne went on “She’s asked him out like 50 times but he just says he’s not interested and walks away.”

 

   “So we figured he already had a girlfriend and decided to scope out his house to try to see her.” Continued Stephany.

 

   “Well girls, I can tell you for sure that he doesn’t have a girlfriend but I don’t think you’d still like him if you knew the truth. I tell you what, you seem like nice girls so rather than let you waste your time pining for Eddy I’m going to let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone.” Said Megan sitting on her steps and taking her shoe off.

 

   “We promise.” Said the girls in unison.

 

   They watched in awe as Megan took off her sock, rested her foot across her knee, peeled Eddy off of her heel and dropped him on the ground at their feet.

 

   “What happened to him?” asked Stephany with a look of wonder strewn across her face.

 

   “And why was he in your sock?” asked Anne looking completely shocked.

 

   “Well I found these stories that he wrote on his computer about him being my tiny little footslave. I was so mad at him for being such a sick little pervert that I decided that the best punishment would be to give him exactly what he wanted until he didn’t want it anymore and then just keep giving it to him until I was sure it was completely out of his system so he has to spend the whole summer as my little slave.” Explained Megan.

 

   “But how did you shrink him?” asked a curious and very excited Stephany.

 

   “That’s the big secret.” Cautioned Megan. “My company has been working on the device that did it for a few years now. It’s a big government contract, very hush hush, so you can’t say anything about it or we’ll all be in big trouble.”

 

   “We won’t say anything about his new size but I can’t promise that I’ll keep my mouth shut about him being a huge perv.” Said Anne with a disgusted expression. “The hottest guy in school, perving out on his Mom’s feet is way too big to keep quiet.”

 

   Eddy had never felt so humiliated in his life. He felt his whole body heat up to the point of extreme discomfort.

 

   “Oh my God! Look how embarrassed he is.” Said Stephany pointing at him and laughing. “He looks like a little man shaped tomato.”

 

   The three of them spent the next five minutes or so making fun of him and laughing their asses off. For Eddy this was so much worse than anything Megan had done to him so far. The psychological scarring from this would never go away. He was now terrified of going back to school.

 

   “So, what does it feel like to step on him?” asked Stephany with a gleam in her eye.

 

   “It actually feels really good. Wanna try it?” asked Megan.

 

   “Uh, I’ll pass.” Said Anne. “I don’t want that gross little freak anywhere near my feet.”

 

  But before Anne even finished talking, Stephany had her foot out of her flip-flop and was gently resting it on top of him. “It does feel good.” She proclaimed.

 

   “You don’t need to be so gentle honey. I did just go jogging with him under my heel.” Assured Megan.

 

   With the OK from his Stepmom, Stephany then raised her foot into the air and slammed it down on him. Grinding her foot back and forth over him, she started to yell at him. “I can’t believe you want to be under your own Mom’s foot. I’m the most popular girl in school damn it! If you really wanted to be someone’s footslave why couldn’t it be me?”

 

   With that Megan said “Well it was nice to meet you girls but I think I should take Eddy back inside now.”

 

   Stephany reluctantly removed her foot from Eddy and Megan picked him up and dropped him back in her sock, slid her foot in on top of him and slipped it back into her shoe.

 

   As she got up to go in her house she could hear the girls talking as they walked away “I want a little slave under my feet.” Complained Stephany.

 

 

   “You’re fucking weird.” Laughed Anne.

 

   Once in the house Megan went into the kitchen and got herself a bottle of water then went into the living room and kicked her shoes off. She pulled her sock off and spilled Eddy out onto the floor then grabbed his little head between her first and second toes and propped her feet up on the coffee table.

 

   Looking down at his tiny face squeezed between her toes she said “I bet you loved that huh slave.”

 

   “No” wheezed Eddy.

 

   “What do you mean ‘no’?” asked Megan squeezing a little tighter.

 

   “I mean yes. It was great Goddess Megan.” Lied Eddy trying to appease his angry Stepmother.

 

   “Don’t just tell me what you think I want to hear! I want the truth! What do you mean no? You love feet and Stephany’s were way cuter than mine.” Demanded Megan.

 

   “I don’t love feet. I love you and you’re too good for me, I’m beneath you. And I guess I’m attracted to the one part of you that I think I’m worthy of.” Explained Eddy.

 

   The death grip of her toes loosened and Megan just sat there staring at him for a long while. She was thinking about what she had just learned. Eddy was so in love with her that he would rather kiss her feet than the most popular girl at his school’s face. It was actually really flattering.

Dirty little slave by Eddy Cobb

   Megan couldn’t decide how she felt about this new information, she needed time to think and it was hard to concentrate with Eddy’s cute little face staring up at her from between her toes.

 

   It would have to wait though because she had to go to work so without a word to him and without releasing him from her toes, she stood up, walked over to her fluffy slippers and slipped her feet in and headed to the bathroom to shower.

 

   Eddy’s body was under the ball of her foot and his neck was bent painfully forward with his face wedged deep in the crevice between her big and second toes. There was a thick layer of sweaty crud and his mouth and nose were submerged in it. He had to lick it up and swallow it just so he could breathe, it was like being stuck in a vat of peanut butter and having to eat your way out.

 

   Once in the bathroom Megan started the water running in the shower. She slid her foot out of her slipper, maintaining her grip on Eddy. He was dangled in the air by his neck from between her toes. “Lose the shorts slave.” Ordered Megan. When Eddy was initially shrunk he was sleeping in a pair of shorts and up to this point he had at least something to cover up his privates but he was about to lose that shield leaving him completely exposed and utterly humiliated.

 

   She then lifted her foot over the rim of the tub before dropping her now naked Stepson in.

 

   The house they lived in was old and large and it took the water a long time to warm up so Eddy was freezing his ass off.

 

   He looked out over the rim of the tub. He could see Megan from her knees up and she was getting undressed. She pulled her tank-top over her head and stepped out of her spandex pants. There she stood in just her bra and panties. Eddy had never seen anything so divine and even with the cold water pouring down on him he could feel his manhood rise to attention.

 

   “Is it warm yet?” asked Megan without even looking at him as she removed her bra.

 

   He didn’t answer. He was too mesmerized by the heavenly sight of her perfect, naked breasts to hear her question.

 

   “Slave!” she yelled finally getting him to listen. “I asked you a question. Is it warm yet?” she repeated.

 

   “N.N.N.No G.God.d.dess M.M.Megan.” He said through chattering teeth.

 

   Megan laughed at how funny his shivering little voice sounded and said “Well let me know when it is.” As she slipped out of her panties.

 

   Megan went and sat on the toilet and, from his angle, all Eddy could see of her was the top of her head. He was desperate for another look. He wanted the image of her magnificent naked body burned into his brain so he could remember it while he was under her foot in her shoe. He felt that he could endure anything she did to him as long as he could recall her smooth towering legs rising up to meet her insanely perfect butt than tapering in to her waist and out again like an hourglass before joining with her firm breasts to make the most amazing body he could have ever imagined topped off by the most beautiful face he had ever seen staring down at him majestically. If he could keep that image in his mind while trapped in the pitch black darkness of her shoe and tell himself that his suffering was making this incredible Goddess truly happy then no amount of crushing pain or stomping would be too much for him to handle.

 

   Eddy suddenly realized that he wasn’t cold anymore, in fact he was getting really hot. “It’s warm now Goddess Megan.” Said Eddy.

 

    He heard the toilet flush, then watched in awe as Megan stepped over him into the tub. His eyes were drawn straight to her vagina. It was completely shaved, smooth right up to her folds and glistening from the shower water, her clit parting the flow like a large rock breaking the surface of a raging river. He had never been so turned on in his life and without his shorts there was nothing to hide the evidence.

 

   “Like what you see huh?” teased Megan. “You obviously haven’t learned your lesson yet you dirty little worm. Let’s clean you up shall we.”

 

   Megan grabbed a bottle of bodywash and squirted it’s contents over Eddy until he was completely submerged in it. Then she pinned his legs under her left foot and rubbed her right foot over his body and his head. When she felt that was clean she stepped on his chest and face with her right foot and rubbed her left foot over his legs then she flipped him face down and repeated the process.

 

   When she was done she took a step back and looked at him and said “There. Much better. Now you won’t stink up my high heels while you’re in there kissing my feet all day at work.”

 

   Megan took a step toward Eddy and tilted her foot up on her heel. Eddy looked at her sole then up to her smiling face. Megan said “What are you waiting for slave? Get under my foot. I still have to wash myself and I’m not just going to let you stand there perving out on me while I’m naked. The only part of me you get to look at is the bottom of my foot slave boy.”

 

   Eddy crawled under Megan’s foot and laid down. She casually lowered her foot on him and shifted her weight to the foot he was under. He started to kiss her sole. The feeling of his tiny lips brought a huge smile to her face. As she stood on him, washing her body, she never lifted her foot. If she had to reposition herself she simply slid her foot, keeping him under it, across the wet tub floor.

 

   Eddy was hoping for one last glance at her nakedness but by the time she stepped off of him she had already wrapped herself in a towel and even that view didn’t last. When she stepped out of the tub she grabbed him with her toes and shoved her foot and her slave straight into her slipper. Prior to the shower it smelled terrible in her slipper and though the slipper had kind of a musty smell of it’s own, the flowery scent of her bodywash overpowered it easily. Aside from the crushing weight on top of him, being in her slipper was a pleasant experience.

 

   Eddy listened to the muffled sounds of his Stepmom happily humming to herself while she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair, casually stepping on him as if he weren’t even there. Curious to see if she was even paying attention he stopped kissing. She didn’t say a word to him or even stop her humming, she just gave him two hard stomps as if to say ‘ Don’t even think about it!’.

 

   He felt her start to walk and was relieved that after about thirty minutes of constant pressure, he could finally get in a few clear breaths of air between her footsteps. Then she stopped and all of the pressure was gone for just a moment and he could hear the sound of fabric brushing past his slipper prison. Then the weight came back then doubled as she lifted her other foot off of the ground to slip it through the leg hole in her panties.

 

   After that her foot came out of the slipper all together and her hand reached in and grabbed him. He was dropped on her bed and there before him was his beautiful Stepmom in matching black bra and panties. She smiled down at him for a moment before turning around. Eddy watched in awe as Megan’s titanic butt fell over him, smothering him into the mattress. The only thing between him and her amazing ass was a thin layer of black cotton. This didn’t hurt at all but her flesh formed a tight seal around him and he couldn’t breathe at all.

 

   “Now what is it that I’m supposed to say?” pondered Megan. “Oh right. Now show me how much you love me with lots of kisses.” Which was one order he was more than happy to obey.

 

   Eddy could feel the muscles in her but flexing as if she were lifting her legs up and wondered what she was doing. He was enjoying the feeling of her warm soft butt pressing down on him until he started to see stars. Then his kisses turned to gasps for air but there was none to be found. Then just as he was about to pass out from oxygen deprivation, she got up.

 

   He was still gulping in deep breaths when she snatched him off of the bed in her hand and walked over to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of dark black nylons, held the top open and dropped him in. he slid down to the toe section and before he could get his Barings her foot slid in on top of him. There was a new smell added to the bodywash now, coconut. He realized that she was rubbing her lotion on her legs and feet while she was sitting on him and thought that the lack of oxygen was totally worth it.

 

   Then she walked back over to her bed and sat down placing the foot he was under on her knee so she could look at him plastered to the sole of her foot.

 

   “Get into my preferred position slave.” Ordered Megan. Eddy did his best to match the spot he was in when he was in her boot the night before. He lined up his face with the ball of her foot with his legs stretched back to the middle of her arch and started kissing. Megan rubbed the back of his head through her nylon for a second than set her foot on the floor and stood up. She tested the feel of him by lifting her heel off of the floor. It didn’t feel quite right so she stamped her foot a couple of times to see if it would help but it was still a little off. She tilted her foot back on her heel and said “Move your head a little to the left slave.” Eddy did as he was told and she set her foot back down and repeated her test. He felt perfect. He felt so good in fact that she was starting to regret not making the duration of his punishment longer than just his summer vacation. ‘I could really get used to this!’ she thought.

 

   “OK slave that’s perfect but next time I expect you to get it right on your first try.” Said Megan sternly.

 

   With that she finished getting dressed with a pleated knee length skirt, a white silk blouse and a black blazer that hugged her body nicely. Then she slipped her feet into her shoes. Eddy was very uncomfortable with his face smooshed under the ball of her foot and his torso bent awkwardly between her sole and the upward slope of her high heel. The insole had very little give and Eddy knew that he was in for one hell of a rough day.

 

   Happy with how she looked and how comfortable her Stepson felt in her shoe and enjoying the feeling of his worshipful little kisses on the sole of her foot Megan left for work.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3951