Jock High by JockDestroyer
Summary:

For years, 'Jock High' has neighboured Mrs Jacobs' all girls' school. The teachers are misogynistic thugs and the pupils have terrorised her placid girls since it opened. Now she's had enough. Drawing on the expertise of her eccentric Chemistry teacher, Mrs Jacobs takes her girls on a school trip they will never forget: to wipe out 'Jock High' for good...


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11937 Read: 47486 Published: October 30 2013 Updated: November 06 2013

1. Chapter 1: The Test Run by JockDestroyer

2. Chapter 2: Hostile Reception by JockDestroyer

3. Chapter 3: Mucking Around by JockDestroyer

4. Chapter 4: Musical Interlude by JockDestroyer

5. Chapter 5: Sports Day by JockDestroyer

6. Chapter 6: Sports Day (Continued) by JockDestroyer

7. Chapter 7: Science Experiments by JockDestroyer

Chapter 1: The Test Run by JockDestroyer

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.


Sandra Jacobs slammed her office door with a sigh before retreating to her desk. For the third time that month, she had just had to lead an assembly urging the girls at her thriving all girls school to stay well away from the hooligans and thugs at the school next door. Notoriously nicknamed ‘Jock High’ due to its almost 100% population of arrogant, pompous young men, the boys’ school next door was more like a borstal than a centre of education. The teachers were just as bad as the pupils as well. It seemed the only qualification you needed to enter was a grade A in being a complete jerk. Ever since it had opened 5 years ago, it had resulted in non-stop trouble for its more reserved and placid neighbour.

Now those changes were starting to show. Grades were slipping, the girls’ confidence was falling and at the latest inspection, the school had slipped from ‘Outstanding’ to ‘Satisfactory’ (much to the delight of the opposing school). Jock High was slowly ruining everything Mrs Jacobs had worked so hard for. Mrs Jacobs wanted nothing more than for it to be wiped off the face of the earth.

But this wasn’t just a desire for the school to be shut down and the pupils be moved on. Mrs Jacobs wanted cold-hearted revenge. For she wasn’t all the sweetness and light that the school’s image portrayed. For years she had been tormented by the hideous young men of that school and the sadistic side to her wanted to make every last young man in that building suffer. Obviously she knew that wasn’t possible.

That was, of course, until several weeks later...

A stressed out Mrs Jacobs had had yet another day from hell and it was going to be topped off by an impromptu meeting with her scatty Head of Chemistry teacher, Miss Barnes. Mrs Jacobs had hired her more out ofpity than anything. She had a brilliant mind but definitely was not all there. However, the head teacher was soon to find that the eccentric woman’s appointment was the best thing to ever happen to the school.

‘You’ll never believe what’s happened!’ Miss Barnes excitedly squealed, pushing up her large spectacles as she took a seat in Miss Jacob’s office.

‘Enlighten me,’ Mrs Jacobs dryly answered.

‘It’s a scientific miracle!’ exclaimed Miss Barnes. ‘You know I’ve been experimenting with various gases and chemicals over the past few months... well, just by chance, I do believe I’ve created a gas which, when it reacts with the human body, can reverse growth! I mean, obviously I’m not certain. It’s not been tested...’

Mrs Jacobs’ ears pricked up and she leaned forward, her eyes dazzling all of a sudden.

‘You mean, it could shrink people?’ she asked.  

Miss Barnes nodded vigorously. ‘This could revolutionise science! I’m going to phone the museum-‘  

‘Well let’s not be too hasty,’ Mrs Jacobs calmly said, now deep in thought. ‘You don’t want to be selling a thing like this on before you’ve used it for your own personal gain.’

‘I don’t understand,’ Miss Barnes said.  

‘How much of this gas have you got?’  

 ‘A fair amount. I’ve been experimenting with large quantities.’ Miss Barnes paused. ‘Why?’

‘You hate the infamous ‘Jock High’ as much as I do,’ responded Mrs Jacobs. ‘This could be our perfect opportunity to wipe them out for good.’

‘You want to shrink them down?’ Miss Barnes, rather naively asked. ‘How will that get rid of them?’

‘It’s not the shrinking that will get rid of them,’ Mrs Jacobs said with wry smile. ‘It’s what we do with them after they’ve shrunk. I think our girls could do with a lesson in how to clear out vermin, don’t you?’  

 ‘But won’t we get into trouble?’ Miss Barnes nervously asked.

‘Not if we get rid of the evidence. Who’s really going to believe we shrunk a load of teenage boys and then obliterated them all?’

Miss Barnes wasn’t sure. She had spent a long time developing that gas. However, the more Mrs Jacobs spoke about the girls’ safety and education and how Jock High was putting that at risk, the somewhat gullible Miss Barnes began to see her point of view. The promise of an excessive pay rise helped too.

‘Now, you said you’d never tested this gas?’ Mrs Jacobs asked, leaning back in her chair again.

‘That’s right.’

Mrs Jacobs glanced at her watch. ‘Well... we better put that right then.’


*  

 ‘Jock High’ pupil Charlie was in a foul mood. Football practice had ended half an hour ago but he was still at the school, having been put on tidying up duty as detention for not scoring enough goals. He considered it a complete joke but knew complaining would have resulted in mockery from his teammates.

After a half-hearted attempt at clearing up, he headed home in his football kit. Still frustrated, he decided to take his anger out on the sissy school next door, picking up a brick and launching it through one of the front windows before smugly smiling. His smirk soon faded when he spun around to see the uptight headmistress standing right behind him.

‘That wasn’t a very bright idea, was it?’ she said.

‘What you gonna do?’ Charlie laughed. ‘Put me in
detention?’

The woman began leading him into the school. ‘I’m sure we’ll
find a suitable punishment.’

Irritated, Charlie went inside. After all, if he didn’t she might phone the police and he couldn’t afford to have them on his back again. He figured he’d just get a stern talking to and then go home. He walked through the corridors and laughed at all the displays and certificates that lined the walls, remarking that they never did any of that rubbish at his school.

His cockiness turned to confusion when they entered the toilets.

‘What’s going on?’ he asked, but he suddenly let out a muffled cry as he felt a cloth go over his mouth and nose. He could feel some sort of steam flying up his nostrils. Everything went black...

*

‘My, my!’ Mrs Jacobs explained, looking at the boy. ‘That is unfortunate.’

She recognised the boy as Charlie Wakem, a thuggish young man often in trouble with the police. He was the perfect choice. Now, though, Charlie stood on the bathroom floor at little over 1 inch tall.

‘I didn’t expect it to have that much of an effect!’ Miss Barnes said.

‘It’s perfect!’ Mrs Jacobs delightedly exclaimed. She quickly ushered her colleague out so she could deal with the little toerag herself. As she did, Charlie came round. He let out a horrified yelp when he saw how gigantic Mrs Jacobs now was.

‘What have you done to me?!’ he screamed.

‘You’ve been shrunk, my dear,’ explained Mrs Jacobs. ‘To just over an inch tall. And soon all your classmates and teachers will be going the same way!’

‘You can’t do this to me!’ Charlie yelled. ‘Change me back!’

Mrs Jacobs picked him up his head using just her fingernails, remarking that she could crush his tiny skull with her fingers if she wanted to. That soon shut Charlie up... for a second or two.

‘You evil little bitch!’ he spat at her, pushing the woman over the edge. Grabbing the little jerk, she popped him in the sink before turning on the hot tap. Soon the basin was filling with incredibly hot water and Charlie screeched and screamed as his whole body was covered in it.

‘You take that back,’ Mrs Jacobs sternly said.

‘OK, OK! I take it back!’ Charlie wailed. With a smile, she pulled the soaked twerp out.

‘What are you going to do to me?’ the nervous teen asked, breathing heavily.

‘They really don’t teach you anything over there, do they?’ Mrs Jacobs said. ‘Did you not think it odd... that I brought you to the bathroom?’

She glanced over at the toilet cubicle and Charlie let out a howl of horror. Ignoring this she whisked him over before dropping him with a plop in the toilet. He desperately tried to clamber out but slipped and slid every time he did.

‘And I’ve been dying for a wee all day!’ Mrs Jacobs maliciously declared. Charlie begged and screamed as she took a seat on the toilet and soon her urine fired out. She had perfect accuracy, the urine engulfed Charlie completely. The stuff burned like mad and he was writhing about in the water. Finally, she stopped and stood up, looking down at the crying juvenile.

‘I hope you’ve learnt your lesson,’ she said, speaking in her best teacher’s voice.

‘Will you let me out now?!’ he cried, but Mrs Jacobs shook her head.

‘But... if it’s any consolation, all of your friends will be joining you tomorrow!’

With a sickly smile, she flushed the toilet and watched as the screaming youth was flushed away, never to be seen again. Satisfied, she made her way back into the corridor where Miss Barnes was waiting for her.

‘Better go home and get some rest, Miss Barnes,’ Mrs Jacobs said, unable to contain the glee in her voice. ‘Big day tomorrow!’

NEXT TIME: Jock High gets shrunk!

Chapter 2: Hostile Reception by JockDestroyer

The next day started like any other for the arrogant jocks of ‘Jock High’. The teachers, all athletic, attractive males as dictated by school regulations, pulled up in their flash cars and swaggered in, whilst the youths also sauntered in, arrogantly jeering (and leering) at the girls at the school next door, unaware that they were making a fatal mistake by coming to school that day.

Next door, Mrs Jacobs arrived at her school and glanced over at Jock High. There was something immensely satisfying about seeing the young men enter that building having no idea what was about to happen. As she walked up the pavement towards the building, she was tripped up by one of the hooligans from the school. The young man looked as if he was going to help her up but instead merely stubbed his cigarette out next to her face, before blowing smoke into her face. As he sauntered off, she got to her feet, calling to him.

‘What’s your name, boy?’ she hissed.

‘Ryan,’ he replied, with a shrug. ‘What are you gonna do about it?’


That seemed to be the catchphrase of these imbeciles, Mrs Jacobs thought to herself.

‘Oh don’t worry,’ she said with a smile. ‘I’ll make sure you regret it.’

Ryan laughed and ran off whilst Mrs Jacobs headed into her own school for assembly. As she entered, she clocked Miss Barnes who was sneaking next door, poised and ready for action with a vauum.

The girls in assembly looked excitable – they had been told that today would be a very important day in the school’s history, and Mrs Jacobs was about to tell them all why.

‘For the last five years, we’ve suffered at the hands of the Neanderthals next door,’ Mrs Jacobs flamboyantly declared. ‘So now it’s time for a bit of payback. Academic lessons are cancelled today. We’ve got a much more important lesson to teach!’

Next door, Miss Barnes was busily unscrewing the main air vent to the school. She managed to get it off, trying to be as stealthy as possible. With a mischievous grin, she slid the nozzle of the vacuum she was carrying into the air vent. Earlier that morning, she had emptied her entire experiment into the body of the vacuum and, with the flick of a switch, she set the vacuum to ‘Blow’. With that one flick of a button, life in ‘Jock High’ would never be the same again...

 

*

Miss Barnes had informed Mrs Jacobs that the shrinking process should be instant so, as soon as she got the call that the gas had been blown in, Mrs Jacobs marched her 100 girls round to the school. This was where the fun began. She had explained to the girls that there were no rules and given them each a notepad to note down how many males they destroyed and in what manner they did it, adding that there might be prizes for the most creative. Today was the day that the placid, mild-mannered girls fought back.

As soon as they entered, almost all of the girls rushed into the vast school, scouring the corridors for unfortunate males who had been brought down to size. One girl, however, was not so quick on her feet. Monica, a vastly intelligent girl, spotted something everyone else had missed: the reception.

The school reception was always bound to be manned and, due to the school policy about only hiring young, fit males, she knew she could have some fun here. Sure enough, she found two blacked out secretaries an inch tall in their large black chairs. They were both early-30s and dressed in sharp suits. As she approached them, they slowly came round. The badges on their desks indicated one was called Mickey and the other was called Dave.

Dave was the first to come round. He looked up and saw the teenage girl towering above and yelped.

‘How much did I have to drink last night?!’ he spluttered.

Mickey, dressed in a suave blue suit, soon came round too and looked horrified as he saw how big everything had become.

‘What’s going on?!’ he cried.

‘You’ve been shrunk,’ Monica explained. ‘The whole school has. And now we’re here to get our revenge.’

‘Listen, sweetheart,’ Mickey tried to reason. ‘If this because of the whole rivalry thing, we’re just secretaries so...’

He lost his confidence somewhat when Monica picked him up, holding him in the palm of her hand. It was very tempting to just squish him like a bug. However, she resisted the temptation and placed him on the desk he had worked at for the past couple of years, looking around for something she could use.

She soon found it – a box of safety pins. Looking up, she saw a mesh board and a cruel idea formed in her mind. Picking the tiny man up, she used her finger to press him gently onto the board before taking out a couple of safety pins and sticking them through both of his tiny hands. Mickey let out a tiny, agonising scream as he was essentially crucified to the board by his hands. Monica smirked as she scribbled down in her notebook – that would certainly get her points for creativity.

Back on the chair, Dave was about to make a very stupid mistake. Panicking when he saw Mickey’s grim punishment,
he climbed down his chair, hoping to make an unseen getaway. Unfortunately, Monica was a lot sharper than him and saw his ill-advised attempt at escape. Not one to appreciate disobedience, she casually stepped on him as if he was nothing more than an ant – a crunch then a splat emitting as her school shoe destroyed him.

‘At least it was quick,’ she said to a horrified Mickey, with an innocent smile.

Mickey would not be so lucky as she found some darts the two men would play with during their breaks. Due to Mickey’s size, Monica figured she could only hit him with two, but she thought that would be enough. Mickey, still in agony, pleaded with her but Monica merely insisted she was a big darts fan.

With surprisingly good accuracy for such a small target, she launched the first dart at Mickey’s crotch, causing him to scream and writhe like mad. Shortly after, the second one went straight through his head, which exploded with a splat over the board. Despite her geeky look and innocent smile, Monica was very cruel indeed.

 

*

Elsewhere in the school, any boys who had been unfortunate enough to be in the corridors when the gas was emitted
had mostly been eradicated. Some had been accidentally stomped on when the girls first piled in, whilst the remainders were crushed like ants when the sadistic girls spotted them trying to flee.

However, one youth did not get such a quick ending as, when he tried to flee the corridor, he was spotted by the worst person imaginable: his ex-girlfriend. Danny had broken up with Sasha six months ago and, shortly after, she had discovered he had been seeing someone else at the time. As a result, Danny was understandably petrified when she grabbed him, holding his tiny body up.

‘I’m sorry,’ he stammered. ‘But we had good times too... think of the good times!’

With a snarl of hatred, Sasha burst into the nearby toilets. Another shrunken lad was in there and she squished him in an instant. Danny had never seen her this mad before and it terrified him. Still with loathing in her eyes, she put the love rat on the floor before pulling her pants down. Danny had been too scared to move but was now shaking with fear.

‘No... what are you doing?!’ he screamed. Her answer came, not in the form of words, but in the form of a gigantic fart which swept over Danny like a tidal wave. The smell was noxious and engulfed Danny completely. As it flew up his nostrils, the tiny teen couldn’t handle it and passed out. This only infuriated Sasha more, who wanted him awake for his punishment. She wildly shook him until he finally regained consciousness – although he was about to wish he hadn’t.

He weakly uttered one final plea before she scooped him up and sent him hurtling towards her ass. The deadly smell of farts overwhelmed him again but he realised that she wasn’t just hovering him near her butt – she was sending him in. The last thing Danny saw was the slender butt cheeks of his girlfriend closing in on him before they sealed and he was ground to a pulp.

Sasha smirked: revenge had never been more satisfying.

NEXT TIME: More tiny jocks get their comeuppance!

Chapter 3: Mucking Around by JockDestroyer

The blackouts from the gas were starting to wear off now so most of the unlucky jocks and teachers in the school were waking up to find themselves an inch tall. Among them, four unfortunate young men had shrunk just behind the bike sheds at the school, and were about to be discovered by one of the girls who was patrolling the school grounds.

James, Alex and Lewis had all sneaked out of class when the shrinking took place in order to have an unseen cigarette behind the bike shed. Unfortunately, they had been spotted by one of the teachers, Arthur. Arthur was one of the few members of staff who took his job seriously. He fitted the job description of being an athletic, attractive young male but was actually a committed teacher who wanted to improve 'Jock High'. Not that that would count for anything today.

Arthur had been in the middle of apprehending the youths when the gas had poured out of the nearby air vent, which they had all been standing next to. This resulted in instant shrinking. The arrival of of sadistic pupil Stacey from next door sealed their very grim fates.

'What the fuck happened?!' Alex screeched, waking up and looking at the gigantic world he was now in. The other three had similar reactions when they woke up. Lewis saw Stacey, standing tall above them with a victorious smirk on her face, and went to run. He recoginsed her from next door and knew she wouldn't take pity on them. Stacey easily caught him again dragged him back to the rest of the group.

'Going so soon?' she asked. 'But I've got big plans for you, Lewis!'

'You've got no right to be here,' Arthur told her, putting on his best authoritative voice. 'If you don't leave now, I'll be forced to call the police.'

Stacey threw her head back and let out a hearty laugh. It continued for some time. She almost admired the man's bravery.

'No, let me tell you what's going to happen. I only had plans for three of you, so I'm afraid one of you can't join in the fun and will be taking a one way trip to my belly. So who's it going to be?'

Alex, James and Lewis all immediately pointed at Arthur, who let out a gasp of horror. The three youths hadn't really grasped that Stacey's idea of fun was going to be the complete opposite, but they couldn't imagine being digested in the pits of her stomach was going to be much of a laugh and, this way, they were kept alive longer. Stacey smirked as she picked poor Arthur up.

'No! I'm a teacher at this school! You can't do this! Put me down!' the squirming man squealed and yelled. Stacey gave him a patronising smile before placing him on her tongue. Arthur foolishly tried to escape, absolutely petrified about being eaten. This proved to be a very costly mistake though.

He gripped one of Stacey's front teeth to try and haul himself off the tongue but Stacey did not take kindly to this and, with one swift movement, chomped her teeth together, ripping off Arthur's entire arm. The tiny man let out an agonising scream and fell back onto the tongue as his arm was swallowed. He was in absolute agony now. He desperately tried to clamber back up but his strength had completely left him and, after a short while, Stacey swallowed him (almost) whole.

Stacey's evil smile told the other three that their teacher had landed in her stomach. Stacey imagined his panic as he landed with a splash in the acids and slowly started to burn up. It was the most satisfying feeling she had experienced in a long time. She remarked that she was sure to drag Arthur's digestion out for as long as possible whilst she dealt with the other three.

'Don't come near us you crazy bitch!' Alex screamed at her, but Stacey's sickly smile returned as she scooped them all up in her hand.

'I don't think you're going to like what I've got in-store for you all,' she remarked. 'But then... you're not really supposed to!'

She carried the protesting youths just out of the school grounds to the pavement outside where there sat a large dollop of dog muck that had been left there by a careless owner. She showed the boys the smelly blob and they shrieked and yelled, not at all liking where this was going.

Putting Alex and Lewis in her pocket, she decided that James would be the first to go. The dollop of muck was wide enough that each tiny jock could be laid out on it, hence why she had needed only three. James screamed and begged as he was gently pressed face first into the truly awful muck. The smell was horrific and he almost passed out as his face was pressed into it. The whole front of his body was now entirely sunk into the stuff. Stacey laughed at his muffled cries and squirms from within the muck.

A major disadvantage to having his head submerged in the dog muck (apart from the obvious) was that James could not see what was coming next. Stacey had prepared individual demises for each of her victims. With an excited smile, she delved into her bag and took out a rubber glove which she then placed on her hand. Shaking with excitement, she lowered her index finger onto James' tiny head and started applying pressure.

This had a dual effect. Firstly, it pushed James' cocky, screaming face deeper into the filth, adding to the young man's misery. Secondly, as Stacey increased the pressure, James realised his tiny skull couldn't handle the force and, after a short while, Stacey's finger cracked through the skull and went straight through his head, exploding it in a bloody mess in the muck. Stacey grinned. One down, two to go...

She pulled Lewis out of her pocket next and showed him the bloodied mess that had once been his best friend lying in the poop. Lewis screamed uncontrollably so Stacey soon shut him up by putting him in the same position, gently pressing him into a spot just next to James. Lewis threw up in his mouth as the muck smeared all over him. He too now had no idea what sadistic end Stacey had planned for him.

He quivered as she delved into her bag and took out an old shoe she no longer had any use for. She waited a while so that the blinded student was left shaking in fear, having no idea what was going to happen or when it would take place. Eventually she grew impatient and brought the shoe down with an almighty splat. When she lifted it up, there was just a bloody stain where Lewis had once been.

She'd saved the best punishment for last though. Alex was a serial womaniser and the definition of a typical arrogant jock. Now the stud was going to pay the price for it. He hurled abuse at Stacey as she dragged him out of her pocket. This time he was placed face up onto the pooey mound.

As he furiously screamed at her to let him go, Stacey donned the rubber gloves again and began folding the muck over Alex as if it were dough. Alex screamed in horror as she gently pushed the gloop over the top of him and repeated this until he was completely encased in a ball. She was worried that the smell might finish him off there and then so quickly made an air hole at the top for him to poke his poop covered head through. He was barely conscious at this point.

Still with her rubber gloves on, Stacey picked the ball up and headed out to the road in front of the school. The battered jock's eyes widened in horror as he realised what she was planning to do. Waiting for a clear spot, she placed the ball in the centre of the road before standing back to watch the results.

As Alex let out the most agonising screams of his life, the first few cars managed to avoid him. However, he wasn't so lucky when a big truck came cruising down the road. Even Stacey winced as its wheels flattened the dog muck entirely and she heard the unmistakable sound of a crunch as Alex was crushed into nothingness.

She swaggered back towards the school victorious, letting out a small belch to indicate that Arthur's digestion was now complete. This was a student who had come prepared and, armed with her large bag, she looked forward to testing out some of her other creative items and ideas on more unfortunate jocks.

NEXT TIME: Mrs Jacobs has some fun!

Chapter 4: Musical Interlude by JockDestroyer

It wasn't just the female pupils who were enjoying getting their revenge. Mrs Jacobs was on the prowl to and nobody would want to be on the receiving end of her punishments. Wandering the corridors, she stopped at one of the Music Rooms after seeing some movement through the window. Opening the door and stepping in, she smiled as it seemed a group of jocks had been practising as part of their band when the gas was emmitted. A musical themed ending for them seemed highly appropriate.

The four piece band thought they were uber-talented and cool but their arrogance was not going to help them now. Often playing gigs in the school, the band consisted of Harry on vocals, Kieron on guitar, Nathan on drums and Will on keyboard. Mrs Jacobs wandered round the room and collected the four furious jocks, placing them in her pocket so she could deal with them one at a time.

Kieron was the first one to be plucked out and the screaming young man was taken over to his beloved electric guitar. It was Kieron's pride and joy - jet black and curved in a crescent shape at the end of the frame. It was a rocker's dream and Mrs Jacobs already knew how she would use it to obliterate the frightened musician.

She set Kieron down on a table and picked up his personally made plectrum which was the perfect size to do some damage. As Kieron whimpered, Mrs Jacobs dug the pointy end right into his skull. She made sure not to apply too much pressure as to finish him off too soon, but enough to make him scream out in agony.

'YOU BITCH!' Kieron screamed when she finally yanked it out. Mrs Jacobs cruelly smiled and answered not with words but with the last thing Kieron would ever see. She picked up his guitar so that the crescent shape was pointing down towards Kieron, namely the spike at the end. Kieron realised all too late what was happening as, with perfect accuracy, Mrs Jacobs brought the spike down on Kieron's head. The guitar ripped through his entire body and left just a gooey mass on the table.

'I never did like guitars,' Mrs Jacobs muttered to herself, before stamping on Kieron's beloved possession until it was in bits.

Delving into her pocket, she brought out Will who felt sick now. He had just heard everything that had happened to Kieron and now pleaded with her to have mercy on him. Unfortunately for him, Mrs Jacobs didn't know the meaning of the word when it came to cocky jocks.

She dumped the miniature stud onto the keyboard and enjoyed making him run up and down as she thumped the keys and he desperately tried to avoid getting squished. Not that it mattered. Before long, Mrs Jacobs took the choice entirely out of his hands.

Using an elastic band, she tied the young man up so he could not move, before placing him underneath one of the keyboard keys. Will knew what she was planning.

'Please don't do this!' he howled. 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'

Mrs Jacobs merely laughed and began thumping random keys with all her strength. His heart thumping, Will had no idea when she was going to thump the key he was under and squish the life out of him. Mrs Jacob's enjoyed dragging it out for some time.

Eventually though, her bloodthirsty streak got the better of her and she clenched her fist before thumping the key that hid Will. As the weight of her fist came down, she heard a crunch and a splatter and knew that she'd destroyed the life of yet another idiotic stud.

She was looking forward to the next one very much as she took her seat at the drumkit and dragged a squirming Nathan from her pocket.

'You fucking psycho! Put me down!' Nathan screamed.

A feisty one, Mrs Jacobs thought to herself. I'll have a lot of fun eradicating this one...

She placed Nathan on one of the drums before taking out his prized drumsticks.

'I'm pretty sure I remember what to do...' she said, before whacking the drum hard with one of the sticks. Nathan flew into the air a little and landed back down with a painful thump.

'You crazy little-'

She didn't let him finish before she whacked the sticks down again. This time though, one of the sticks missed the drum and hit the outer rim, causing it to splinter. The tiny splinters went flying into Nathan, causing a grotesque scene that not even Mrs Jacobs had predicted. One splinter flew straight into his crotch whilst another severed his right arm completely off. One final shard was lodged in his eye.

Now a bloody mess and screaming blue murder, Nathan wasn't so cocky. Mrs Jacobs let him suffer a bit longer before taking the drumstick that wasn't broken and slamming it down on him from a great height, reducing him to a mashed up pulp. Their group was now a one-man band.

Mrs Jacobs hadn't had this much fun in such a long time and looked gleeful as she plucked Harry from her pocket.

'I don't play an instrument,' the singer sneered at her. 'So what are you gonna do to me?'

'I hoped you'd ask that!' Mrs Jacobs replied. She grabbed some sticky tape from a nearby counter and stuck Harry to one of the amps so he couldn't move. He writhed and squirmed but couldn't budge. He had no idea what she had in store for him.

Putting on a pair of ear muffs, Mrs Jacobs then grabbed the microphone that was plugged to the amp and, in her worst singing voice belted out Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' at the top of her lungs.

Harry cried out as the awful singing blasted out of the speakers and he shook violently. Mrs Jacobs cruelly smiled before turning the microphone volume up to maximum. The noise was deafening and Harry was right in the line of fire. Mrs Jacobs hadn't even got to the chorus before his tiny body exploded with a splat.

Mrs Jacobs removed the ear muffs and surveyed the scene with a delighted smile.

'I think that merited a standing ovation,' she proudly said to herself, before casually making her way out to find more victims.

NEXT TIME: Massacre in the changing rooms!

Chapter 5: Sports Day by JockDestroyer

Whilst some girls wandered aimlessly round their rival school hoping to find their victims by chance, two girls knew exactly where they were heading as they ran straight for the boys' changing rooms. Josie and Mary knew the football (soccer) team would have just finished training when the gas was emitted, since they had outdoor games at the same time and the boys delighted in leering and shouting vulgar comments at them. Revenge was going to be very sweet indeed.

When the girls entered, the tiny team was huddled together deciding what to do. There were 10 high school jocks (after Charlie's demise the day before) as well as the teachers/coaches: David and Danny. Upon seeing the girls, the team tried to flee but soon all 12 of them were scooped up and placed in a cardboard box. Their fates were sealed: there was no escape now.

These boys' egos hadn't really deflated with their size. The once beefy captain Conan furiously yelled at the girls.

'You fucking bitches!' he yelled. 'You can't touch us! We're indestructible, you hear?!'

Mary laughed. 'Let me show you how indestructible you really are.'

With an evil smirk, she delved into the box and pulled out one of Conan's teammates, Sean. He was shaking with fear.

'Please, no! Pick someone else!' he screamed. 'Pick someone else!'

Mary sinisterly smiled before grabbing the football the team had been kicking about less than 20 minutes ago. As Sean screamed, squirmed and begged, she grabbed some duct tape and attached him to the ball, before throwing it over to Josie who caught it perfectly. Sean screamed uncontrollably as he sailed through the air.

They repeated this for some time as Sean wailed and squirmed. Catching him one final time, Mary observed the urine stain on his football shorts and delighted in announcing that the jock had wet himself in fear. Sean went bright red.

'Have I embarrassed you?' Mary asked, feigning sympathy. 'You might say you could die with embarrassment!'

Letting those final words sink in for a minute, she then turned to the changing room wall and launched the ball at it. Sean didn't stand a chance as he went flying towards it and the rest of the team winced as they heard an audible splat when the ball thumped the wall. Mary picked up the ball and showed the team the blood splattered stain that had once been their star defender.

'Doesn't look very indestructible, does he?' she said, with a victorious smile. Many of the boys wailed and wept. As they did, Josie was delighted to discover a trolley full of sports equipment. There was a vast range of stuff as the sports department was one of the best stocked areas of the school - and almost all of the stuff could be used to wipe these cocky jocks off the face of the earth.

'I think we're going to have ourselves a miniature jock olympics!' Josie declared.

'You're fucked up!' screamed Conan. 'You're crazy!'

Neither of the girls confirmed or denied this, instead taking out a large hockey stick which was still in its case. It had clearly been ordered by mistake.

'Don't play hockey much, boys?' Josie asked.

'We play real sports round here,' one of the team, Patrick, spat back.

'Oh you think hockey is for pussies?' Josie sneered back. 'Well wait until you see my skills!'

Patrick's arrogance would cost him dearly as he was pulled out of the box, furiously demanding to be put down. Josie obliged, but placed the stud on the changing room floor before removing the hockey stick from its case.

'Now what are the rules in hockey again?' Josie asked Mary.

'Oh I think you just whack the ball as hard as you can,' Mary replied.

Patrick tried to flee but was too slow as Josie brought the hockey stick down on him at tremendous speed. He crunched like a tiny seed but still Josie did not stop, repeatedly hitting whatever was left of him until there was a dint in the floor and just a bloodstain and very thin powder where the misogynistic jerk had once been.

'Very good!' said Mary, applauding her friend.

'Thank you very much,' Josie answered with a sickly smile. 'I think it's your turn to pick a sport next.'

Mary had a quick rummage through the large trolley and was intrigued to find a pair of snooker cues inside.

'You teach your pupils snooker in spots classes?' she remarked. 'No wonder this school is so awful!'

'Actually, they're mine,' coach Danny nervously squeaked. 'Me and David were going to go for a game at a bar later on.'

'Well I'd hate to disappoint!' Mary said, before plucking Danny out of the box and plonking him on one of the benches.

'Now ladies, I know we've been harsh with you in the past but you really wanna think about this...'
Mary and Josie ignored the pleading teacher as they continued to root through the trolley.
'There's no balls!' Josie said disappointedly.

'Never mind,' responded Mary. 'I have a much better idea.'

Danny shuddered. He didn't like the sound of that. He was going to hate it even more when he saw what that idea was. Mary was going to practise her accuracy of hitting a ball - by using Danny's tiny head.

Danny was tied to one of the posts at the end of the bench and Mary readied her shot. The teacher was crying and screaming now, hoping he could somehow convince them not to do this but knowing deep inside that he didn't have a hope. Sure enough, after steadying herself for some time, Mary fired the snooker cue right through Danny's head.

The tip was about the same size as the tiny stud's head so it knocked the arrogant man's face right through the back of his head, before the tip ripped through his skull. From the neck down, everything was fine, but the cue had left nothing of his head. Picking up the tiny body, which was now soaked in blood, Mary placed it in the box with the others so they could all look at what they soon too would become.

Josie cackled at her friend's devilishly cruel administration of punishment before realising it was now her turn to pick a sport.

'I think we should make this a bit more competitive,' Josie said. 'How about a swimming race?!'

'But we don't have any water,' Mary replied. Josie responded by picking up a container from the trolley which contained shuttlecocks. Emptying it, she disappeared round the corner before emerging a few moments later, now holding a half full container of water.

'But where did you get it?' Mary asked.

'When a girl's gotta go, a girl's gotta go!' Josie answered.

'You pissed in it?!' screamed Conan in horror. Josie laughed, seemingly confirming this fact.
'Well I'd hate you to think I wasn't contributing,' said Mary, before grabbing the container and following suit. Soon it was brimming with both girl's urine.

'Now, we just need two competitors!' Josie exclaimed, before yanking out two protesting jocks from the box. They were Jordan and BBryan and both stared in horror at the vat of urine that awaited them.

'Please, anything but this!' Jordan screamed.

'So,' said Josie, ignoring his pleas. 'It's a traditional race from one end to the other. For the loser...'

She paused for a moment, wondering what horrendous punishment the loser would have to endure. Mary came to her rescue, taking a disc shaped 100kg weight out of the box. Josie smirked.

'The loser gets that dropped on them from a great height,' Josie finished.

'And the winner?' Bryan hurriedly asked.

'We might consider letting you get out of here,' said Josie with a smirk.

'Still an inch tall though?' Bryan asked.

'We might be letting you live, you ungrateful little pig!' Mary snapped.

Jordan was in tears by this point. The whole thing was basically a done deal already. The rest of the team knew Jordan was the weakest and wasn't good under pressure. Bryan had this one sorted.

The two men gagged and retched as they were plopped into the urine. Close to throwing up, Jordan struggled to stay afloat and sunk a number of times, emerging seconds later looking even worse. The urine was burning them both and they were hoping to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Josie blew a whistle to signal the start of the race and Bryan quickly set off. Jordan didn't even move, flailing about and screaming at this horrible situation. He continued to repeatedly go under the stuff, letting out agonising wails when he came back up. Bryan breathed a sigh of relief when he made it to the other side and both boys were pulled out.

'A pretty crappy effort from you there, Jordan,' Josie said, placing him on the floor and picking up the weight. 'I'd say you thoroughly deserve this.'

'Please, no, I'm sorry! I'll try something different. Please-!'

CRUNCH! Josie dropped the weight on him mid-sentence and, moments later, lifted it back up to reveal there was nothing left of the loser. She then turned to Bryan.

'A very good effort there,' she said, picking him up. 'Well done.'

'Well you've either got it or you haven't,' Bryan answered. 'I'll be off then.'

'Not so fast!' Josie said. 'I was very disappointed by your lack of gratitude earlier and think you need to be punished.'

'But I won!' Bryan cried. 'You promised!'

'I promised to think about it,' answered Josie, before grabbing one of the trays off the trolley of sports equipment. It had much less depth than the container and that was what she needed as she emptied some of the urine onto the tray before placing Bryan face down in it.

'I'll need a finger, Mary,' she said to her friend, who happily obliged, pressing Bryan into the urine so he was starved of oxygen.

'He's drowning in our piss, Josie!' Mary exclaimed. 'How inventive!'

Josie nodded but the novelty soon wore off as Bryan squirmed and fought for breath in his truly woeful position. Josie picked up the weight again.

'Drowning is such a slow process though,' she muttered. As if she could read her mind, Mary removed her finger and a highly weakened Bryan slowly turned round, lifting his head out of the urine. In his dazed state, he just about saw Josie towering above him with the weight before she dropped it and he was obliterated with a splat. Josie and Mary could not suppress their smiles.

'You know, Josie,' Mary said. 'For a moment before, I thought you might actually let him live...'

They stared at one another for a moment, before bursting into fits of laughter.

NEXT TIME: The rest of the team discover their grisly fates!

Chapter 6: Sports Day (Continued) by JockDestroyer

The seven remaining survivors in the cardboard box was understandably very nervous now. They'd just seen 4 of their teammates and one of their coaches get sadistically and brutally annihalated and knew it wouldn't be long before they ended up the same way. Mary soon brought out her next weapon of choice from the trolley: a set of tennis racquets.

'I do love a good game of tennis!' Mary said, handing one of the racquets to Josie. Mary peered into the box of little men and selected her victim: star striker, Greg.

'Put me down you twisted slag!' Greg shrieked. Mary laughed. These jocks really needed to work on their insults! She passed the tiny young man to Josie so she could serve. Greg was shaking his head in disbelief and fear, willing this to be some sort of nightmare he was about to wake up from.

Unfortunately for him, this was very real and the arrogant stud was about to become the tennis ball in a very brutal tennis match. Josie gave the petrified teen one last look, staring into his bawling eyes as he realised there was nothing he could do to escape his grim fate. Then, she tossed him into the air and, as his back arched, she whacked it with the tennis racquet.

CRACK! Greg's spine audibly shattered as she hit him and he went flying through the air towards Mary, just about clinging to life, albeit in utter agony. Josie had hit him at tremedous speed and the crippled jock was going to sail above Mary's head. As a result, Mary lifted up her tennis racquet to catch him.

This did not quite have the desited effect though as the speed Greg was flying meant he went flying through the strung part of the racquet which sliced the screaming jerk into tiny bits. His remains then fell at Mary's feet.

'Oops!' Mary giggled. 'Looks like the strings were stronger than we thought!'

Josie tittered and helped Mary scoop up the tiny chunks of Greg before depositing them in the box with Danny's body and the rest of the team, again to show them the horrible fate that had met their friend. Josie grabbed one of the blood-soaked chunks and smothered it into Conan's face as punishment for his earlier comments.

'Mmmmmph!' Conan screamed in disgust, close to vomiting, before she finally dropped it, laughing at her own cruelty.

With over half of their team now dead, the remaining jocks were starting to let the pressure get to them, to the point that, when the next victim, Sam, was selected, he screamed a bawled like a baby. Like Sean before him, he wet himself in complete terror and the girls spent a while mocking him for this, before deciding that his inability to control his bladder warranted a urine based punishment.

'Oh shit, no!' Sam squawked as the container of urine made a reapparance for Jock High's first ever diving assessment. Sam was placed high up on one of the clothes hooks on the wall, with the container of urine being placed underneath him. Josie explained he would have to leap off into the liquid and they would assess him.

'Please don't make me do this,' he begged but he didn't get any response. The hunk dreaded to think what would happen to him if he didn't and so took a deep breath before readying him at the edge of the clothes hook. It was a long jump down and he knew his destination was far from pleasant.

He took a minute to compose himself (with little success) before leaping off, trying to keep himself poised and straight. The dive itself represented his athleticism and was actually quite impressive. Mary and Josie both nodded in approval, before his composure was lost as he plunged into the acidic urine with a tiny splash.

He rose to the top of the water, splashing and flailing about as every part of him stung and he gagged and writhed from his horrid plunge.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!' he screamed, and Josie soon obliged, pulling the sodden jock out of the container. He continued to let out agonising groans and screams, even after he was yanked out.

'That was impressive,' Mary said, without a hint of sarcasm.

'It was so impressive,' Josie said. 'That we're going to make you do it again.'

'No!' Sam cried. 'Please don't make me go back in there!'

Ignoring him, Josie lifted him back up to the clothes hook, indicating he should dive in his own time.

'Do you really not want to go in there?' asked Josie, feigning concern. Sam shook his head but Josie stepped back and he cringed as he realised she wasn't going to budge. Holding his breath, he leapt off the hook again.

'Actually... it is a bit mean,' agreed Josie, before kicking the container out of the way. Sam lost his dignified posture as he saw there was nothing to break his fall and, with a horrified scream, he slammed head first into the hard floor. Josie was confident he hadn't survived the fall but, just to make sure, she pressed her shoe onto his mangled body, crushing it into nothingness.

'How positively cruel!' Mary exclaimed with a wicked grin, before delving into the trolley to find something else. Neither of them had had this much fun in so very long. As Mary searched for something to use, Josie grabbed another jock from the box, Jamie.

'Do you fancy an arm wrestle, Mary?' Josie asked. Confused, Mary spun around but, upon seeing the tiny young man in the palm of Josie's hand, she cottoned on and wandered over with a smile. Jamie's face turned to one of horror as he too realised what was about to happen.

Grabbing a piece of tack, Josie attached Jamie by his backside to the palm of her hand before crouching down over the bench ready to wrestle with Mary.

'No, please no-!' Jamie continued the theme of pointless begging before the girls clasped their right hands together, plunging Jamie into a world of sweaty darkness. No air was coming through so the student was fighting for breath. His demise would not be through suffocation, however.

The girls were of equal strength and soon started applying pressure on each other's hands, clasping them tighter together as they tried to force their opponent's arm over. Finally, they heard a crunch and a pop, followed by a squelch and both relented. Looking at their hands, they saw they both now sported a small blood splatter.

Wandering back over to the box, they decided to make Conan's life even more of a misert by smearing this all over him too. The stud screamed at them before retreating to a corner to throw up.

'Sorry for taking your turn,' Josie said to her friend. 'I just couldn't resist.'

Mary shook her head, indicating there was no need to apologise. Only four remained now and Mary had a plan to kill two birds with one stone.

'You mentioned being indestructible earlier,' Mary said to the four jocks. 'Now two of you are going to put that to the test.'

She plucked out goalkeeper Tony and striker Jack from the box before taking out two skipping ropes which she promptly cut in half. Josie was curious as to what she was doing.

'We're going to find out which of these two is the strongest,' Mary said, sensing her friend's confusion. 'By having ourselves a tug of war!'

'Are we competing against each other?' Jack asked, figuring he could probably beat the slightly weedier Tony.

'No,' said Mary. 'You're what we're tugging!'

She didn't even let these words sink in before she grabbed Jack, tieing his left arm to one half of the severed skipping rope and his right arm to the other. It was tied incredibly tightly and the pressure to Jack's tiny arms was more than he could bear. He let out screams of agony. A petrified Tony had the same done to him and was soon screaming also.

They decided to start with Jack who screeched and yelled like crazy. He normally didn't come into school, only attending when he had football practice. How he wished he had taken the initiative not to come in today!

Mary took one end of the makeshift tug of war rope, whilst Josie took the other. They both counted down before tugging. In the centre of all this, Jack let out a blood-curdling scream as he was pulled in both directions by the rope attached to his arms. Watching this, Tony keeled over and threw up as he knew he was next.

Because the girls were equally as strong, neither had a clear victory and so Jack could feel his tiny body being pulled apart and stretched as they continued to pull. It was only a matter of time now...

Sure enough, Jack let off the last scream he would ever make as the sound of splintering bones could be heard and his body ripped in half. His tiny exploding guts went all over Tony, causing him to throw up again, whilst the two mangled halves of his skeleton remained at either end of the now ripped skipping rope.

'I thought he'd last longer to be honest,' said Josie. Mary nodded in agreement before turning to a blood-soaked Tony.

'You're next!'

Tony had just witnessed the most horrific scene imaginable but couldn't find his voice to scream and protest. He managed to stammer out some inaudible noises but that was about at. Soon he was in the same position as Jack had been and the girls started tugging.

As the pain jolted him, Tony managed to find his voice and let out a series of noises he didn't know he was capable of making. He was so tightly wrapped that every movement knocked his body for six and he knew he wouldn't last long before being ripped apart.

However, everyone was stunned by what happened next. As the tug of war reached its climax, Tony's body was not ripped apart. Instead, both his arms were ripped off by the girls and the rest of his tiny form fell backwards onto the floor, shrieking and screaming in unimaginable agony.

'This guy can't even die properly!' a disgruntled Mary said before walking up to him. 'I wanted you ripped apart - and that's exactly what I'll get.'

As Tony continued to scream, she crouched down and embedded her long fingernails into his stomach, prompting yet more blood-curdling cries, before pulling outwards and upwards, ripping him open as if she was opening a tangarine. The whole floor was now just a bloody mess.

'Sometimes these jocks have no manners,' Mary said, before looking over to Josie. Only the two most vulgar men remained: team captain Conan and head coach David. Josie planned to obliterate them both in a grand finale.

Conan was a fine specimen, the definition of a muscular, handsome stud. He was the star of the football team and had been tipped to potentially play professionally. In his early 20s, he was slightly older than most of the others due to the fact he had repeatedly failed his final year as a result of his immense commitment to football. Despite this, he was arguably one of the most popular jocks at the school. He was the guy everyone wanted to be, although at this point in time, that was a fact that could have been debated.

Coach David, meanwhile, was a particularly abhorrent man. There had been many allegations that he had slept with various girls from the school next door but none of them had ever been proved. Even now as they looked at him, Josie and Mary felt a burning hatred that would only be rectified with his agonising destruction.

Josie picked them both out of the box and stared at them deeply for some time. Mary was on tenterhooks waiting to see what inevitably creative and brutal punishment her friend had in store for them.

She decided to deal with the blood stained captain first and gave David to Mary to hold.

'Do your worst,' Conan sneered at her, determined not to show weakness in the face of adversity.

'I hear you could have played professionally,' Josie said to the arrogant jock. 'Shame you had those fatal injuries...'

'What-?'

With a nasty smirk, she twisted the stud's tiny leg, instantly breaking it. Conan howled in agony as his leg was now fully twisted the wrong way.

'You fucking-'

He was cut off by his own excruciating scream as Josie twisted the other leg too. Conan had now completely lost the use of his two toned legs. His face was contorted in agony as he flopped over on Josie's hand.

'Now,' Josie sadistically said. 'I want you to beg.'

'FUCK OFF!' he roared in between his screams, prompting Josie to twist his left arm, which also broke with a snap. Conan was screaming so much he thought he'd pass out but he was not granted such blessed relief. Josie moved to his right arm.

'OK, you've proved your point,' he gasped frantically. 'Just stop!'

Josie smiled. 'Have you not witnessed anything that's happened today, dear? Do I look like the kind of girl who stops?'

Conan's eyes bulged in horror as she twisted the right arm which, like the others soon snapped. The noises the hunk was making were like nothing either of the girls had ever heard before. He had now lost all movement in his arms and legs. Crouching down, Josie leaned him against one of the benches so he was sat up, still screaming, before lowering her foot down so it gently touched his head.

'Please...' he moaned. She had entirely broken him by now, his only consolation being that he figured he would get a quick demise by being stamped out. He wasn't so lucky.

Josie slowly pressed her foot down onto his head, pushing it down. More agony ensued as he could feel his neck cracking before the pressure became too much for his ribs and they were destroyed also. Finally, when it seemed that just about evey part of him was broken, Josie followed through and brought her foot down, crunching him under her shoe. The football team had now been entirely eradicated.

Now that just left the coach, who Josie picked up in her hand. Like Conan, she could see that David would have been a bulking, stud of a man when he was full size.

'YOU'VE KILLED MY WHOLE TEAM!' he furiously screamed at her.

'Very observant,' said Josie.

'So what about me, huh? What sport have you got for me? Cos I won't give you the satisfaction of screaming...'

'Oh no sport for you,' Josie calmly said. 'Just pure and simple revenge for all the underage girls you've fucked up from our school.'

'Bet you're jealous-' David started before Josie's anger got the temper of her and she pulled down her school skirt and panties. David's eyes widened in horror as he realised what she had planned for him.

'Oh fuck, I'm sorry, OK? Don't you dare! NO-!' David screamed frantically as he was slowly brought towards her pussy and his head was pushed inside. David couldn't believe this was happening as he was pulled out again, before being repeatedly bring thrust in and out - he had become this girl's dildo. Mary watched, unable to take her eyes of this bizarre sight.

Finally, after much moaning and crying out in pleasure, Josie shoved him in deeper, so just his legs poked out of her pussy. Inside, it was unbearable for David as he was roasting hot and unable to breath. He couldn't die in here - the pussy of some sick teenage girl?! He squirmed uncontrollably but just couldn't get out.

But the more he squirmed, the more Josie seemed to enjoy it and soon David was engulfed in the most rancid tidal wave he had ever experienced as she began to orgasm. He was being tortured in every way possible, as her pussy closed up, he let out an agonising scream as his ribs shattered, whilst he he was now completely covered in her juices which clung to him like glue.

'I... can't... breathe...' he spluttered as he began choking on her juices which had completely swamped him.

Josie wasn't sure whether the vile man had been killed by her orgasm or had survived that, only to be crushed to a fine powder when her pussy closed. All she knew was that she had just experienced the greatest orgasm and had wiped out a waste of space in the process.

'I think Sport's Day's over,' Josie said, smiling at Mary as they both observed the carnage they had left behind.

'Indeed,' agreed Mary with a nod. 'So who's next?'

NEXT TIME: Mrs Jacobs teaches science!

 

Chapter 7: Science Experiments by JockDestroyer

Mrs Jacobs was still on the prowl and her sadistic mind was in overdrive as she contemplated the cruellest punishments for all the cocky jocks in this school. When she passed one of the science labs, a small but noticeable smile formed on her face. A room full of danger and safety notices was the perfect place to deal with irritating jerks.

To her delight, she walked in and found the entire class sat on the teacher's desk, all discussing what they were going to do. One thing Jock High specialised in was smaller classes, mainly because the teachers could not control their pupils if there were a lot more. As a result, there were 15 students in this class, plus the teacher Andrew and his assistant, Rhys.

Mrs Jacobs could sense their fear as she slowly made her way over to the bunch of jocks. She figured they must have known already she would not show them any mercy and they were all as good as dead. She quickly snatched the lot of them and placed them in a plastic container so they could not escape, before putting on a pair of goggles.

'We're going to be doing some experiments today,' she said with a smile. 'I do know how much you love experiments!'

The class begged and pleaded with her but she ignored them, instead rooting through the cupboards to see what she could find. After a good half an hour or so, the headmistress had set up a plethora of scientific experiments which would all snuff the life out of the tiny, arrogant young men. Adjusting her goggles, she turned round and asked who would be going first.

Rhys had only started at the school this week and, not quite appreciating the severity of the situation, still wanted to prove himself.

'Look, if you promise to leave these kids alone... maybe... perhaps I could help you out...'

Mrs Jacobs smirked and plucked him out.

'I'm afraid I can make no such promise,' she said. 'But if it's any consolation - you won't live to see them all get obliterated.'

'What-?' Rhys cried, horrified, as he now very much regretted his bravery.

The teaching assistant screamed in terror as Mrs Jacobs carried him over to the first experiment.

'Don't worry,' she said. 'You've got an easy one.'

As Rhys wet himself, she set him down next to a conical flask marked 'Sulphuric Acid'. Having studied Chemistry for a few years, Rhys knew what the effects of this would be and screamed uncontrollably as Mrs Jacobs removed the lid and picked him up.

'Experiment 1,' she said, turning to the miniature class. 'What happens when you drop a tiny man in a beaker of sulphuric acid?'

Rhys thought his lungs might burst from screaming so much as she plopped him in. He splashed around before the horrific effects kicked in and his skin felt as if it was on fire. The stuff got in his eyes which felt as if they were burning and his hair, clothes skin began to peel off in large chunks. It was a truly horrific sight and yet nobody could take their eyes off him as he splashed about.

His screams began to die down as his flesh melted away and then finally he was silent. Mrs Jacobs observed the beaker where just a set of tiny skeletal bones were now floating.

'Very interesting...' she murmured to herself. She scribbled some notes on her notepad before turning back to the class.

'I bet you're all eager to go next!' she enthusiastically exclaimed.

'You're sick!' one of the pupils, Philip, screamed.

'Oh, a volunteer!' replied Mrs Jacobs before picking the squirming young man up.

'No, I wasn't-' The others were learning the best thing to do was to keep their mouths shut. Philip was certainly wishing he had. He had just witnessed the most stomach-churning sight of his life and he was certain his experiment would be equally as unpleasant.

Philip was a wannabe gangster, always rapping and wearing his trousers round his ankles. Mrs Jacobs despised 'his sort' which was not good news at all for the cocky stud. Waiting for him was a circular dish which was covered in methyl orange, an orange powder used for testing acidity. Philip had been paying attention in class and knew the stuff was lethal to swallow and, as such, thought he'd get the better of Mrs Jacobs by holding his breath.

This highly predictable antic merely made Mrs Jacobs smile as she slammed the jock face first into the powder, covering him completely in orange. Using just her finger, she kept him there so he could not move. Philip's heart was racing now. He couldn't hold his breath for much longer but he knew if breathed the stuff in, he was a goner. Mrs Jacobs had him right where she wanted him.

He began to squirm wildly and screamed without opening his mouth but eventually he couldn't hold his breath any longer and opened his mouth. Mrs Jacobs timed her part to perfection, knowing immediately when he had opened his mouth and choosing that precise moment to push his tiny face deeper into the powder so he swallowed a large amount.

She then let go of him, no longer needing to apply force. Philip screamed at her to help him before falling back into the powder and writhing about. Mrs Jacobs looked at her watch, figuring the choking little would be no more within 5 or 10 minutes. Satisfied, she moved back to the rest of the class.

This time, everyone stayed completely silent, irritating Mrs Jacobs. She preferred it when one of them was stupid enough to challenge her. Deciding to use their lack of enthusiasm to her advantage, she announced she would do what most science teachers did with an unenamoured class - get out the bunsen burner.

Not even allowing this to sink in, she swiped one of the pupils, hunky stud Declan, from the box and whisked him over to a bunsen burner she had set up earlier. The science experiments were definiteky inflicting fear into the usually cocky youths, as Declan soon too screeched and squealed, begging for anything but this.

As usual, Mrs Jacobs ignored him and switched on the bunsen burner, which ignited with a blue flame. Declan was in for a very grisly end indeed. Letting him sob for a moment longer, Mrs Jacobs then placed tongs on his feet and plunged him head first into the flame. The noises he made were bizarre indeed and many of his classmates placed their hands over their ears to spare themselves from his mangled cries. For Mrs Jacobs, however, they were music.

Eventually, the music stopped and there was very little of Declan left. His head had been completely pulverised into black ash whilst his chargrilled body looked a state. Nevertheless, Mrs Jacobs decided to test his flavour by tossing the tiny body into her mouth and chewing on it. She was surprised to find that, other than the fact it was slightly overcooked, the jock had quite an appealing flavour.

Licking her lips, the teacher returned to her box of terrified jocks. She was getting into the swing of things now and picked up another, Xander, who she placed on a dissection tray. Xander realised what was happening and, rather predictably, screamed and begged for mercy.

Mrs Jacobs responded by picking up the dissection knife. Xander had the looks and frame of a model - at least, he would do for about the next 30 seconds. Giving him a nod, Mrs Jacobs used the knife to slice his left arm clean off, prompting agonising screeches from the young man. She then followed suit with the right arm.

Xander's eyes bulged as he screamed uncontrollably. Mrs Jacobs knew she had to be quick. She wanted to painfully dissect him before the miniature jock bled to death. As a result, both his toned legs were sliced off simultaneously in one swift movement. Xander howled like a wounded animal at his agonising demise.

With his limbs separated, it was now time to slice him in half, but Mrs Jacobs added a cruel twist to this too. She started at the bottom and ever so slowly brought the knife up his body, dragging out Xander's nightmare for as long as possible. Xander screamed bloody murder as his crotch was ripped in half before the knife moved up to his stomach and chest, by which point Xander had been granted the relief of death. Mrs Jacobs continued anyway, slicing upwards to his head which was torn in two, permanently destroying his boyish good looks.

With a bloody heap now on the dissection tray, Mrs Jacobs set down the knife and moved back to the quivering jocks that remained. Her next experiment would not involve any sophisticated scientific equipment as it was much more of a rudimentary trick.

The unfortunate jock who'd be experiencing this was Mitch, an outspoken 'funny' man who Mrs Jacobs had heard many complaints about due to his sexism and downright nastiness. She tied the pleading stud eagle-spread to one of the benches before delving into a carrier bag and taking out a Mentos tablet and a bottle of cola. Mitch's eyes widened in horror as he realised what she was planning.

'Oh shit! No, please-!' But she cut him off by force-feeding him some of the cola. Much of it spilt all over him due to how big the bottle was but she managed to get enough inside him. As he screeched, she broke the tablet into tiny pieces and managed to force them in too. Mitch tried to hold on but eventually had no choice but to swallow, sealing his grim fate.

Mrs Jacobs stood back and watched in anticpation as Mitch could feel the tablet going down. He let out a final blood-curdling scream before...

BANG! The stud's stomach exploded, sending bits of the tiny guy flying all over the place. The tablet had clearly reacted with the coke and his tiny body had not been able to cope. Mrs Jacobs clapped her hands in delight and excitement.

Science had never been this fun!

NEXT TIME: Mrs Jacobs has some more experiments up her sleeve...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3852