Relaxing After Work II by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

Sam's work life isn't getting any easier, but at least she hasn't run out of toys to make her home life that little bit more pleasurable yet.

This is a sequel to Relaxing After Work (obviously) but for some reason it didn't feel right to simply add it on as a 2nd and 3rd chapter, probably because the original was never really supposed to have any further chapters to it, but i just felt the character of Sam was just too sexy to waste on a single chapter story :P

::THIS IS STILL A FURRY GIANTESS/SHRUNKEN HUMAN STORY:: So yah, fair warning :P (Oh! and as a side note, although this is tagged as having Toilet content in it, there will be NO scat! )

Enjoy!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, BBW, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7342 Read: 27366 Published: October 30 2013 Updated: November 07 2013

1. Another Warm Day by DollsizeHarlequin

2. Fun in The shower by DollsizeHarlequin

3. A Bitter Relief by DollsizeHarlequin

Another Warm Day by DollsizeHarlequin

 

Sam flopped down on her sofa. It had been a hot, humid day and her whole body felt tired and dirty. Her normally flowing red hair hung limp in a long single braid down her back and her fur was damp with sweat from the overtime pulled in the stuffy café she worked in. With a deep sigh Sam laid back and closed her eyes, her skin felt clammy but as she kicked off her wide shaped converse the comparatively cool air meeting the plump pink pads on her toes felt heavenly. Wiggling her toes in the air she let out another softer sigh as her feet throbbed with renewed circulation. The normally pristine white fur of her feet had dulled to a slightly more creamy beige colour around the edges of her toes and soles where they had sweated in her shoes for hours on end.

Grimacing at the sweaty stains she plucked at her work shirt to pull it away from clinging to her chest and shifted uncomfortably in her cut off denim shorts. The material had no give and her plump thighs were being squeezed so that they bulged at the openings, her soft tummy pushed over the waistband and she tucked her hands under the small overhang to pop the button open, giving a small grunt of effort before getting her shorts to open and letting herself hang loose as she breathed out a large sigh of relief.

She decided the best thing she could do was shower and change into her night clothes, then she would probably grab a snack and chill out in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. Shifting her weight up off the sofa was an effort, especially with her tired body, but as she shifted to the edge of her seat and put the weight back on her feet she winced slightly at how much they ached. She thought about how a good massage and a nice how shower would do wonders for them and made the last push to get herself up. Raising her arms up above her head she stretched her whole body, her fuzzy tummy poking out from under her shirt as it rode up and she gave a wide yawn.

Letting herself slump back down she felt somewhat better and padded into the kitchen. Once again her cold, tiled floor felt good under her hot feet and she left wide paw prints of condensation behind her which gradually dissipated as she moved to one of her tall cupboards. Opening the door her eyes immediately rose to the top shelf where a white box sat on its own at the front of the cupboard, smiling she reached up and gripped the box, hearing a small whimper as she lifted it and brought it down to her.

“H-hello? Is anyone out there? Please... can you help me?” Came a tiny voice from inside the box.

Sam's large ears perked up at hearing the little girl's voice ringing out through the air holes of the box and smiled slightly. It always began the same way, the pleading, the begging, the misunderstanding. They always assumed she was there to help them, or pet them, or feed and water them.

Stupid things.” Sam thought to herself, her smile turning somewhat sinister.

She shifted the box in her hands and pulled the lid off, peering in as she watched the small human girl jerk in fear and scurry to the far corner of her cardboard prison, huddling up into as tight a ball as she could, eyes wide and staring at the enormous bunny that gazed down at her. Sam licked her lips briefly, the girl in the box was smaller than the one she had enjoyed taking her time over just a few days ago in her closet, but she would do nicely for what she needed her for. Her little 7 or 8 inch frame would fit nicely into her meaty fist and leave enough of her exposed to do the job she had in mind for her.

This one was different to her last toy, this one was more athletic in her physique, something Sam had chosen almost out of jealousy for the girls well shaped figure. She had luscious looking shiny black hair and she had been displayed as something of a show piece in the breeder's section of the shop where she got her toys. Reaching into the box Sam wrapped her hand around the body of her little doll girl, the little thing shook her head and slapped at Sam's thick fingers as though she might fight off the monstrous furry digits as they forced their way around her frame.

“No! No! Leave me alone!” The small girl screamed as she was scooped up and clenched in the massive fist.

Sam simply held the girl, ignoring her for the time being while she placed the box onto the worktop and slid the lid back on, then lifted it back into her cupboard and closed the door. Finally she turned to the girl who was busy making cute little squeaks and groans as she wiggled and struggled to get free. Sam's fist only really covered from the girls thighs to her chest so she had plenty of movement to try and wriggle around but she was still unable to make any leeway or even slide her arms out from the almost suffocating grip that clamped her in place.

As the girl struggled for a full breath of air she saw the other hand of her enormous captress loom over head. She tried to struggle and twist to avoid whatever was going to happen to her next, but to her surprise the giant rabbit simply extended a finger and began to stroke her gently over her head.

“Shhh shhh, don't struggle, we're just going upstairs to play a game! We're going to have a nice warm shower, wont that be nice!” Sam spoke in a cooing voice as she played up the 'loving owner' role.

The small girl slowly stopped her struggling, but tried to keep herself leant as far away from Sam as she could. The titanic bunny may be putting on a show of being sweet to her now, but this was the same giantess that had bought her from the pet shop, dumped her in a cardboard box with a few holes in it then shut her in a dark cupboard for who knows how many days. She wasn't going to be taken in by this odd display.

“What's your name cutie?” Sam asked in a sweet voice, her face showed a kind smile but there was a glint of pure amusement in her eyes.

After a long pause the girl finally spoke up.

“Hannah.” She said flatly, still refusing to relax and let herself look straight at the giantess.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” Sam replied, heavily over-acting her interest as she raised one large ear and cupped her free hand to it as if to highlight how tiny the small girl's voice was.

“HANNAH!” The tiny girl shouted, hurting her own chest and panting slightly to get the air back into her body, swearing Sam had tightened her grip.

“Awww, isn't that sweet... Well ''Hannah''-” She said, rolling her eyes as she said the name, as if emphasising how silly she found it “- I think that's a bit of a stupid name... how about..... Wash rag!” Sam exclaimed happily.

Hannah physically jumped as she heard the words, her jaw dropped open and bobbed up and down as she fought to find her voice, not quite believing what had just been said to her.

“Wash... What... What do you me-!” Hannah's little voice was cut off by the large black pad of Sam's finger suddenly being rammed into her face, the hot leathery surface smothering her face and bending her neck painfully back.

“Now now, wash rags don't talk back to their... Hmmm, owners? No, that would suggest you were worth enough to claim as my property... Lets go with 'user', that sounds about right.”

The only reply from Sam's new toy were the terrified squeals coming from behind the pad of her finger still held against its tiny face. She grinned and pushed a little harder, bending Hannah's head back to a full 90 degrees and giggling while she watched her little legs kicking frantically. This game was awakening the familiar sensations in Sam's loins which she oh so adored, a deep warm tingling that made her need more. With a sigh of satisfaction Sam finally lifted her finger off of Hannah's face, hearing the small girl take a massive breath and begin to pant as her face gradually returned from a purplish red back to her normal colour.

Sam gave a shudder and felt her cheeks flush slightly warm, it was time for the real game to begin. While her tiny continued to regain her senses Sam's attentions shifted back to what she was planning, dropping her hand down to her side she headed in the direction of the stairs and practically skipped up them in anticipation of the fun to come. Hannah's world was thrown about suddenly as she felt like she was being shaken like a can of drink. She found herself hanging sideways and swaying violently back and forth as her body dangled painfully from the clenched fist that trapped her.

Sam entered her bedroom but didn't pause like she often did to undress and inspect herself, she was more interested in getting showered first and having the opportunity to use another of her toys was no small factor in her haste. Moving through to the bathroom attached to the side of her bedroom she flipped the light switch on and closed the door behind her. She went over to the shower and turned the dial on the wall around until with a hiss the wide shower head began to spray water into the unit.

Hannah had been struggling the whole time in the now sweltering grip of the furry hand that squeezed her tight. The temperature was becoming unbearable and a clammy layer of sweat had began to cover her skin making her itch and feel disgusting. She had tried everything, kicking at the huge girl's fist and arm, even trying to bite her but with the grip crushing her chest she found she couldn't bend low enough to get her teeth onto the thick thumb that squashed her breasts painfully to her ribs.

She felt herself once again bent painfully back, the pressure exerted on her body from being lifted through the air made her feel like she was sitting in a rocket. Her journey came to an abrupt end as she snapped forwards once again, pushing the air from her lungs as her hair swirled about her face. She felt a few of the digits uncurl from her body granting her a precious opening to breath properly for the first time as she sucked in a massive lungful of air, feeling her ribs pop and click as they were allowed to expand properly for the first time in what felt like hours.

Her respite from her punishment however didn't last long as she felt herself pressed into a smooth cold metal dome, the surface felt ice cold against her slightly sweaty body and the hand behind her held her flat against it causing her to shivver instantly. She looked about her trying to work out what was happening, the world had been a blur of activity as she had been tossed about and shaken on the way to wherever she was now but as she looked up her eye caught on a marker that read “Hot” in red bold letters.

There wasn't a lot of time for Hannah to weigh up her realisation as her world shifted again, turning about until the 'Hot' marker sat under an arrow and she found herself turned on her side again. There was a thunderous hissing noise and a deafening roar of water as though she had found herself under the Niagara Falls and then as quickly as she had come up she felt herself falling again, her stomach rising as though it might push its way up out of her mouth. The sickening motions forced the small girl to close her eyes and grip onto the hand that now only held her in a couple of digits around her hips. She suddenly found herself wanting to be wrapped back up in the warm secure grip of the giantess.

Fun in The shower by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter Two

Sam stood on the bathroom mat and began to get herself undressed. She pulled the damp work shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor, then tucking her thumbs into the waistband of her cut-offs she wiggled her large hips side to side to slide them down down her legs and over her firm calves, standing upright to step out of them and kick them over to join her shirt. Next she reached behind herself and began to fumble with her bra clasp, she couldn't get her grip with her toy in her hand and struggled to shift her between her fingers and hold on to her as she struggled. With a huff of annoyance Sam bought the small girl round to her front once more, glaring at her briefly then looking about to see what she could do with her while she undressed.

The giant bunny gave an almost imperceptible shrug and Hannah found herself falling once more, her vision filled with the soft furred tummy of her captor and as she looked up at the smiling face that peered down between the shelves of two mountainous breasts she suddenly saw a lip of black fabric rise up behind her. Hannah's eyes went wide with fear as she realised what was about to happen and almost as soon as she had figured it out her feet touched down on the damp fabric and began to slide down the sheer material until her shins pressed into Sam's sex. The small girl looked up to beg for mercy but her view of the giantess was eclipsed now by the tummy that pushed out above her.

Forcing the girl's body into her panties Sam slid her down underneath her body, giving a shivver as she felt her toy slide down along her labia and wiggle against her like a little vibrator. Her legs clamped together as a flush of pleasure rose through her and she slipped her hand back out of her underwear and absent-mindedly groped at her breast as she gave a heavy sigh. Meanwhile Hannah was in a hot damp hell of fur and fabric, the panties she was trapped in were too small and held her tightly against the massive lips that pressed over her whole upper body, her legs had been pushed further under and were being sandwiched between Sam's ample buttocks.

As she screamed and struggled to get free from her prison Hannah was torn between disgust and fear. She was coated now in stale sweat from the fabric of the panties wrapping around her back and could feel yet more running down her legs as it came down from the huge bunny's ass, on top of that every time she tried to push herself away from being smothered and buried in Sam's soft pink lips she found her hands slipping on the juices formed from Sam's arousal, causing her to slip and bury her arms deep inside the hungry crotch. Just as Hannah thought it couldn't get any worse she was slammed from both sides by two thick meaty walls and clamped firmly between them, only the soft fatty padding stopped her from being crushed to pieces as Sam clenched involuntary with pleasure.

Sam gave a quiet giggle and a hum of pleasure as she felt her toy fight for its life between her thick thighs and took a moment to compose herself. She decided she would have to use the girl she kept in her bedside drawer tonight, but for now she needed to shower, and for that she needed to compose herself somewhat. Taking a deep breath and letting it out with a puff of her cheeks she reached around behind her, this time easily slipping of her bra and letting that fall to the floor before tucking her thumbs into the strained sides of her panties, keeping her legs clamped together so as not to lose her toy before once more wiggling her hips side to side and slipping them down to her ankles.

Hannah's world had become a torment of crushing pressure, bodily fluids and stifling hot air she was having to begrudgingly fight to get into her lungs. She felt herself being rocked, giving a little heartbroken whine of sorrow as a tear ran down her face, at least, she thought it was a tear, she knew she should have been crying by now, but it was hard to tell whether it was a tear, sweat, or the juices that flowed over her from the sex that kept trying to swallow her whole. Finally though there was a shaft of light and a wash of cold clean air as a familiar giant hand burrowed its way between the furry thighs to find her and drag her back out into the world. The rush of flowing water greeted her ears again and the bright ceiling light hurt her eyes as they adjusted to it.

Hannah gave a few small coughs, her throat was sweat-burned from breathing so much clammy air but otherwise she was so far unhurt. She had a feeling the huge rabbit was about to change that though as she felt herself moving again and the two were brought into the shower, the enormous glass door sliding shut and sealing them both in. For a moment Sam simply stood beneath the warm water, letting it soak her hair down over her shoulders and enjoying the warm fresh water slowly working its way through her fur and down her body.

Hannah was held so that just her feet poked out from the bottom of the giant fist but it meant she was only covered up to her hips and so free to move, breath and mercifully use her hands to wash herself of the huge bunny's sex and sweat. She was under the mammoth ledge of Sam's breast, the water cascading down onto her head as it ran over the smooth mound of flesh. She was loathed to have to wash herself in second hand water but she knew it was the best chance she was going to get.

Unfortunately for her the distraction of washing herself meant that she didn't see what Sam was doing. The giantess took her shower gel down from its tray next to the shower hose and flipped the cap open, she looked down at her toy and grinned, seeing that she was busying herself washing in the water that ran down Sam's body.

"Ready, little rag?" She asked sweetly, her devious grin giving away her intent.

Hannah froze in place hearing the words echo about her not only in the shower but in her mind as well, her entire body trembled but she couldn't move, her mind raced but she couldn't make it work in tandem with her body, fear completely gripped her. Her eyes flicked up in reaction to a movement above her then went wide seeing the open end of an enormous bottle of shower gel hovering overhead, she took a breath but had no time to scream before the thick goo was squeezed form its container and slapped heavily onto her head, streaming down over her face as she screwed her eyes tightly shut.

The thundering waterfall from the shower was being blocked by Sam's body while she soaped up her new rag, the tiny girl was struggling to free her face of the gel as it stuck to her and sealed off her ability to breath. Sam opened her fist and effortlessly slid the girl into the centre of her palm by pressing down on her stomach with her thumb, the action caused bubbles to form in the thick gel as Hannah's hands flicked between trying to push away the thumb crushing her midriff and trying to get her airways clear again. Sam barely noticed this however and continued squeezing gel onto the little rag's body.

The stark contrast of impacts and temperature changes was too much for Hannah, everything was a dull roar of noise around her and her body was racked with pain from being pushed about and starved of air, her head swam and as she finally managed to drag in a lungful of air she felt herself suddenly being compressed under a massive weight. She had no time to react to this new sensation as the pressure rolled up her body like she was being crushed beneath a rolling pin. The weight came up to her face and bent her painfully backwards over the edge of the giant hand, then swept back down her body, crushing and pushing her breasts painfully into her chest each time the pressure rolled over her.

Sam rubbed her hand up and down her rag, foaming up the gel and making sure it was spread about so it didn't all run off as soon as she started to wash. Once the gel had coated the small girl in a good layer of bubbles Sam began to wash. A wet smack and a small scream greeted Sam's ears as she slapped her hand against her arm and began to scrub her new wash cloth up and down. She swept the small girl the whole length of her arm from fingers to shoulder, smiling to herself at the soft feeling of the little body pressing into her flesh and starting to hum a tune she had heard earlier in the day.

The giant bunny giggled at the tickley feeling of Hannah's limbs kicking and flailing against her. It made her feel powerful, unstoppable, sexy. Sam's cheeks began to grow warm as she thought about what she was going to do with her toy girl later that evening, all the time she was idly scrubbing her rag into the grooves of her fingers. She moved her hand up and began to scrub around her neck, leaning her head over and grinding her small girl up and down then around under the back of her neck underneath long hair, it was there her ears picked up on the desperate wailing coming from beneath her hand.

She moved her hand down in front of her and opened it up, the limp body of her rag laid spread across her palm and up along her fingers panting heavily, she looked battered and defeated as a look of misery affixed her face. Sam took a moment, staring blankly at the little thing as she felt the hot water of the shower wash the soap from her fur, the rag coughed a little and spat white foam from her mouth but Sam simply moved her up under the hanging gel bottle. Squeezing a fresh blob out onto the rag's stomach she went back to washing, slapping the girl against her body once more and scrubbing at the day's grime.

Hannah felt herself being buried deep into the soft fur covering the giantess' body, water constantly poured over her face making breathing through her nose impossible, but breathing through her mouth allowed water, soap, and worse, stale sweat and grime to flood over her tongue. Her face was smothered by fur and her body was becoming sore and red from being ground and scrubbed over the gigantic girl, every time she tried to take a breath, salty water would wash into her mouth making her choke.

Hannah finally felt herself being moved out from the flow of water and thought that perhaps she could get a full breath, but as she breathed deep she felt the air was thick and musky, the heavy scent of sweaty body odour filled her lungs and stung her throat as she opened her eyes just long enough to see her head being moved up under Sam's armpit. There wasn't even time to scream before her face was jammed deep into the thickly furred crevice and she once again felt her body going up and down, being bent and twisted to fit the contours of the under-arm while she was gathering a slick veneer of grime that clung to her skin and invaded her senses.

Sam continued to hum her song as she swapped the rag into her other hand, noticing with some satisfaction that her once pale and feisty little girl was now turning somewhat grey with dirt and hung limp like a proper rag in her hands. She slapped it into her other armpit, her nose wrinkling slightly as her own body odour wafted up to meet her but smiled as she thought of how bad it must have been for her rag. She scrubbed away making sure all trace of sweat had been washed off and then held her rag under the spray of water, once again scrubbing her palm up and down it to rinse off some of the grime.

Another blob of shower gel and Sam started to scrub her rag over her breasts, enjoying the feeling of the small body being crushed into her ample flesh and scrubbing it over her nipples and round the large orbs. She rubbed it round and round closing her eyes and smiling as she went from one breast to the other pushing firmly to make the little thing wriggle and struggle against her. She giggled a little feeling her nipples harden as she continued to rub the rag over them and saw the tiny girl's head bounce off of them a few times as she was dragged up and down before finally she disappeared completely underneath the heavy mound and Sam began to scrub the underside of her breasts.

Her skin felt clammy underneath them but the fresh water and the rag soon had her feeling better, Hannah meanwhile was on the verge of giving up completely. She was raw, tired and ached over every inch of her body. The weight of the mammoth breasts that sat on top of her body was immense and felt like she was being pounded by two huge furry water balloons as she sunk into them over and over. She could smell the scent of Sam's body not just from the parts she was being scrubbed against but from her own skin and hair now as she soaked up more and more sweat and grime from her owner.

Her world turned upside down as Sam's direction shifted and she was being slid over the soft pudgy plane of Sam's belly, she felt sick as she saw the massive white-furred body sliding back and forth beneath her, disorientating her as she saw the ground so far below coming and going. As far as the rest of her experience had gone this wasn't so bad for her, she could breath, the soft tummy conformed to her body and the fur was downy even in the wet but the reprieve didn't last long as Sam plunged her down into the thick fur between her legs.

She was scrubbed through Sam's untidy bush of fur face first as various disgusting tastes assaulted Hannah's mouth while she gasped for air, salty sweat, bitterness and that same tang of the sexual juices she had been covered with earlier. There was no escape from the torture of being coated in grime and she soon found herself slid deeper down, her face and chest ground and mopped across Sam's huge crotch, being engulfed between the thick lips as all light and sound blinked in and out of her consciousness as she was repeatedly consumed by the girl.

Sam shuddered as she deliberately took her time scrubbing her rag over her sex, she was sure she could feel every detail of the small breasts and its little face rubbing over her sensitive flesh. The need was getting too much for her to hold off for much longer bug she didn't want to degrade herself by using a dirty rag to get her pleasure, for now she was just going to enjoy her shower and see where her evening took her. She squeezed another blob of gel onto the rag, she seemed to have developed a second wind in terms of trying to defy her as it weakly kicked its legs and beat its fists against her thumb as it pinned her in place.

A Bitter Relief by DollsizeHarlequin
Author's Notes:

Just a warning for those who dont like toilet play. There is no Scat, however the last half of this chapter does contain 'watersports'. With this in mind i hope you still enjoy the story :)

====================================================================

Chapter Three

There wasn't even a hint of recognition to Sam's face any more, the rag was a grimy colour now and looked every bit the part it played in its new life. She slapped it into her leg and quickly scrubbed it up and down her inner thighs then round over the rest of her legs, down over her firm calves and then lifted her foot to expose her pink sole, wiggling her thick toes a little as the shower spray tickled them. She shifted her rag so she gripped its legs in her fist then buried it deep into the sweaty gaps of her toes. The small girl's head disappeared into the crevices of the toes, being completely lost in between them and into the thick downy fur that poked out in wet tufts along her sole.

Sam laid her index finger up her rag's back to keep it nice and rigid as she applied plenty of pressure, scrubbing the small girl back and forth between the gaps of her toes, never letting its head out from them other than to move it into the next pair of toes and continue scrubbing back and forth. She wore a silly smile on her face at the feeling of the girl being ground and massaged into her soft pink pads, it felt heavenly and she made sure she pressed the girl into every inch of her large feet, flexing her toes to scrunch around her rag as she continued to clean the muck and sweat from them.

Hannah's stomach was hurting. She could feel how swollen it had become from having had water, soap, sweat and grime forced down her throat and it felt fit to burst. As she had tried for precious breaths of air she had been forced to open her mouth wide, which in turn whilst being forced along the surface of the huge rabbits feet had made her mouth the perfect scoop for the dirt and toe jam to collect into and be washed down into her body along with the stale water that had washed down and collected around the large furry feet. Hannah felt sick, defeated and about ready to give up. Her skin felt like it was on fire and her eyes were puffy and sore from the soap and her tears.

She felt herself rising again, only able to determine the movements now from the g-forces being put on her body in the rapid ascent. She managed a pitiful groan of displeasure as she once more felt her near-lifeless body pressed against the soft furry body of her tormentor. She briefly wondered what part of her owner she was helping to make fresh and clean with her filth stained form, it was soft and she sunk deep into the fleshy rounded surface, her body conformed to the shape as her limbs flopped about with no strength left to fight any more.

The light was blocked out suddenly as she sunk between two hot pillowey surfaces, the hot flesh closed in around her from either side and hugged her tightly as she was rubbed up and down between them. She felt herself being ground using the full length of her body over something fleshy and soft before she was pulled back into the light and dumped roughly into a shallow dish of cold soapy water.

Sam washed her rag over her buttocks pushing it deep into their plump surface and sheepishly enjoying squeezing the little thing into her large rump. She rubbed it in circles over and over the surface of each cheek then sunk it between them scrubbing it up and down over her ass a few times before pulling it back out and dumping it into the shower tray. She was done cleaning and took a few moments to enjoy herself underneath the warm water, loving the feel of it running down her now clean, fresh feeling body. She gave a slow groan of pleasure as she stretched herself out and then reached over to the filthy rag, once more snatching it up by its legs in a fist.

She bought the dirty thing back under the torrent of hot water, watching it hang limp and battered in her fist as she bought her other hand around its upper half, keeping a few of her fingers raised to keep its head free. With a harsh twist she squeezed the rag in her hands and twisted it round on itself to try and rinse the muck from it, grimacing as a trail of murky brown water ran from between her hands. With a sneer she looked at the rag then at her hands and decided it wasn't worth cleaning it off. It was making a strange gargled whimpering noise as well and seemed to have broken in the middle. With a huff Sam thought for a second before reaching out from the shower and dropping the rag into her toilet with a scream which was cut off with a small 'Plop' as it hit the water.

From the freezing puddle of scummy water Hannah felt herself being lifted again, she groaned as she hung limp, the pressure in her stomach made her feel as though she may physically explode and she felt the weight of the water hitting her again but at least it was warm. She felt the other monstrously powerful hand begin to wrap around her upper body, the fingers manipulating her body as though she were a lifeless doll until they began to squeeze painfully tight, the bulge of her stomach began to rise up her throat forcing out a wheezing groan and then suddenly she was flooded with searing pain as the world spun around.

Hannah's view of the world from inside the grasp of the huge fingers was suddenly flipped upside down as she vomited involuntarily, the contents of her over-stuffed body streaming from her mouth and nose like a thick brown/grey slush as a series of cracks and snaps resounded through her body. Her spine snapped cleanly in two and her ribs caved like twigs in the crushing grip. She tried desperately to scream but with her torso crushed into itself she couldn't even drag in enough air to breath. Finally the fingers retreated from her body and she felt herself spinning slowly round where her body tried in vain to pull itself back to its natural shape.

She took a breath and screamed for all she was worth, with the air came fire as her lungs burnt with pain where smashed ribs pushed against them. She felt herself dangling from her wrist as she hung in the air for a moment, still crying and screaming from the pain that flooded her senses but then she felt herself falling. Tumbling through the air her tears streamed across her face as she turned and saw her destination seconds before she splashed down into the freezing water, bubbles and water swirling about her face as she slowly thumped off of the base of the toilet bowl, skidding into its depths as her momentum ended before gradually floating back to the surface and filling her lungs with air once more, sobbing and crying as she tried to stay afloat with just her arms, her legs dangling dead beneath her.

Sam finished up her shower and reached over to her towel rack, taking a huge bath towel down and stepping over the side of her tub back onto the bathmat. She began to towel herself down humming her tune to herself again, she wondered what she should have for dinner tonight and considered just having a comfy lazy evening and getting herself some takeaway. Lifting one of her long legs she placed her plump foot on the edge of the bath, her toes gently curling over its rim as she lent forwards, running the towel up and down the length of her leg in long smooth sweeps. One ear rose slightly as she caught the small coughing and cries echoing about the toilet bowl and she smiled sweetly, standing and pacing over to the toilet.

Looking down into the bowl she watched the half broken rag splashing and struggling to keep hold of the smooth sides to stop her sliding back beneath the surface of the water. Its little body had gone a pale white beneath the dirt that clung to her, her lips trembled and quivered and had begun to turn a slight shade of blue, shivering in the icy cold toilet water. Sam watched, amused as the girl splashed about.

"I bet you're missing the warmth of the shower now aren't you, little rag?" Sam taunted in her sweet voice.

Hannah looked up with pleading eyes, all her breath was focused on keeping the oxygen pumping to her arms to keep her afloat but they were aching now and felt like she was trying to fling lead weights about on her shoulders. Above her Sam stood, hands on hips with a cocky smile on her face as she gazed down between the valley of her mountainous breasts. A naked, towering goddess staring into the huge porcelain pit without a hint of pity as she watched Hannah struggle for her life. The giantess' body gave a shudder and the look and her face changed, her thighs flexing and her hips swinging to one side, she looked somewhat awkward for a moment.

Sam's eyes locked onto Hannah's for a long, haunting second but then the huge woman simply turned away from her. The small woman had no idea what to do, or what the giantess would do, was she simply going to leave her to die floating about in her toilet? Hannah couldn't think of anything more humiliating, until she saw what was coming next.

The massive rump of the giantess began to move above her, the view of the girl's long shapely back disappeared as the massive globes of Sam's ass began to block out the sight of anything outside of the toilet bowl. The light began to fade around Hannah until finally with a rush of air and a heavy thump the ass came down to completely seal off the outside world. Hannah was left struggling blindly for a moment until her eyes adjusted to what light seeped in from beneath the toilet seat. In the gloom as she struggled to find her grip on the side of the toilet bowl her gaze kept taking her up to what loomed above her, the white fur on Sam's body only served to highlight the shape of her ass as it filled Hannah's sky, the familiar dark pink strip of Sam's crotch bringing back terrifying memories of being smothered and dominated by it.

Sam gave a heavy grunt as she relaxed onto the toilet, the chill of the air around her combined with the splashing water from the shower and then her little rag swimming about had made her suddenly need to pee. For a moment she wondered if she should flush the toilet before using it but the idea of humiliating the tiny girl one last time had won her over surprisingly quickly. Her sensitive ears once more picked up on the cries and pleas coming from below her, the begging was always nice to hear but right now she only found it a distraction. With a huff she tried to ignore it as she felt her bodily functions go to work.

“Please, don't do this! I'm begging you, anything but this!” Hannah cried out weakly as she hung onto the slick wall in front of her.

Tears streaked her dirt-covered face and her chest felt as though it were on fire inside from the broken bones and lack of air. All her efforts though quickly came to nothing as the torrent began. It hit the wall just inches above her, spraying into her face as the hot bitter liquid invaded every one of her senses and forcefully pushed her down off the the wall she was clung to and deep into the water once more. As she flailed about trying to get back to the surface the temperature around her began to rise and her eyes burnt as the urine began to sting them.

Sam lent forward slightly, she wasn't watching what was going on with her discarded rag but she was trying to make sure she gave herself the best chance of soaking her in her pee. She kept hearing little screams which were quickly silenced, replaced by what sounded like a wet slapping sound which Sam took to be her stream hitting her rag directly on the head before it would turn back into water hitting water as the tiny girl was pushed back beneath the surface.

Getting to the surface she was only able to get a quick breath before the hot stream hit her full on, once more flooding her open mouth and driving itself down her throat before she was pushed back underwater. She had tried to scream but after just a brief chirp her face was showered by the heavy torrent and it turned into a gargling noise as she gulped down the acrid urine and sunk back down, tumbling and thudding gently off of the bottom of the toilet and floated slowly back up, only to have the process repeat over and over, floating up, being pelted by piss and being forced back under the now yellow, warm water.

Sam gave a long satisfied sigh as she felt herself emptying, feeling a lot more comfortable now as the torrent slowly came to an end. She reached over to her side and grabbed a wad of tissues before cleaning herself up and dumping them into the toilet.

Hannah had lost all the fight in her body as she simply floated face-up in the hot, bitter urine. She tried to cry but there was nothing left and she couldn't get enough air into her flooded lungs even if she wanted to. She simply floated, darkness seeping into her vision as her last sight was the giantess above her wiping herself down and dumping the tissue onto her body. The tissue quickly took on water and smothered her tiny frame, wrapping itself around her and clinging to her skin as the added weight of it gently ducked her under the surface one last time.

Sam stood and turned, looking down she could only see the wad of tissue slowly soaking up the water beneath it, there were no more struggles, no more screams. It was like any other time she had used the toilet after the shower. With a shrug she flushed and padded across her bathroom towards the door.

Finally with a sudden burst of movement Hannah felt herself drop and slam into the bottom of the bowl, swiftly dragged into oblivion as she swept down the pipes and into darkness with the rest of the waste.

Sam took her plush, thick dressing gown off of the hook on the bathroom door and wrapping it around herself she snuggled into its comforting warmth, heading back into her bedroom.

“Pizza tonight, I think...” She said aloud to herself, looking forward to treating herself for the evening.

 

 

The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3851