A Gentle Story by Defright
Summary:

Michael finds himself shrunk at his high school, and boy do things go his way!


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6297 Read: 106296 Published: October 17 2013 Updated: November 14 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Initial Shrink by Defright

2. Should I or Shouldn't I? by Defright

3. Well, what do you know? by Defright

4. The Rest of the Day by Defright

5. Yes! by Defright

6. Lucky Me by Defright

7. Flip Flop by Defright

Initial Shrink by Defright
It was another Monday and I was at school early, I had to go in early to finish my AP computer science project that was due today.  I rubbed my eyes as I walked towards my locker that was at a dead end hallway that had a staircase and a door to the outside.  The lockers were all blue and yellow to represent the school colors.

I came up to my locker which was easy to remember because it was second from the right.  I put in the combo and opened my locker.  As usual, although I aways expect something else, I found all my books and that was it.  I grabbed what I needed for the first few periods of my second week of sophomore year in high school.

I closed the locker and started to walk down the hallway, from the few girls that were there I could tell they were eyeing me up.

I was one of those people whose looks could be deceiving.  I looked like I had decently toned muscles but in reality years of swim team had sculpted my muscles so when I flexed they really popped but I still wasn't the prettiest guy or most popular guy in school.  I was actually kind of loner, I had two best friends and a few friends but otherwise nobody else.

I opened the door to the computer lab and stooped automatically when I stepped in.  It was a natural thing now since I was 6 feet 5 inches.  I had to stoop in some places so  I just did it automatically to avoid the pain. I also had brown hair and green eyes to go with my height.

I logged onto the computer and touched up my project just inanity enough time to make it to first period.  After that the day flew by with the same old same old.  After school and went to swim club.

After swim club and I went to my locker and I opened it again, but this time when I opened this weird gas surrounded me.  I instantly passed out.



I woke with a minor headache and I slowly sat up waiting for my vision to adjust.  It soon adjusted and I found myself in a giant example of the hallway I had just been in.  I freaked out for a second but I quickly calmed down.  I quickly took stock if he situation, I was buck naked and tiny but I did have a watch on that fit my scale.  On it read the message:
"Sorry to pull you out of your normal life like that but this is a test funded by the federal government and you are a test subject.  For compensation if this random choice we will give you 1 million dollars once we are done with the experiment.  All the adjustments you can make will be found in the watch"

I read the message a few times as it scrolled through the watch display and then I pressed a button on the watch.  The watch reacted by showing me the time "6:50".

That was bad, it meant I had been unconscious for quite a while and school would start in 50 minutes.  I had to hide.  I didn't want to be some freshmen's slave.  As if to respond the watch said, "Invisibility? Press button to confirm". I pressed the button.  I can still get crushed though and if to respond the watch said,"Invincibility? Press button to confirm.". Then the screen read, "Info: 1 inch tall, setting invisibility and invincibility are on".

"Cool" I said to myself.
Should I or Shouldn't I? by Defright
Then I heard rhythmic thuds behind me and I turned around in time to see a girl I though I recognized from 10th period chemistry walking towards me.

She had medium length brown hair that was straightened and she wore a hoodie and jeans.  Finally, she had on gray flip flops that held her turquoise painted nails.
 
Before I realized she was going to step on me her foot went up and came down on me. It was uncomfortable because I could not move and the hard rubber sole was dirty but I felt no pain.  Instantly the foot lifted off a she stepped back looking back wondering what she had stepped on that she felt.  I saw her shrug as she kept walking.

Now I knew the watch wasn't a lie I was ready to move on when I saw another girl enter through the door.  This one I recognized as a girl that really hated me because last year when her friend asked me out I turned her down but still she was really hot.  She had blondish brown hair and her name was Julia.   Julia was wearing a skirt and a tight top that showed off her big boobs at normal size but humongous now even from a distance.  Then on her feet she had a pair of black flats and nylon clad legs.  I was so glad I was invisible.  If she found me I would be better off dead.

Julia headed for her locker and she opened as I started heading toward her for some reason.  She was putting her books into her backpack getting ready for school.  She had slipped off her shoes in the progress and I had a foot fetish so I went by her to investigate.  God was she gorgeous at this size.

I looked at her nylon clad feet  and just saw barely that she had a  beautiful pink pedicure under her nylon.  Since I was invincible to crushing an idea began to form in my mind.  I looked at the pair of plain black flats that seemed pretty new and up at Julia  who was fixing her hair in the mirror.  Wouldn't it be ironic if she was my first and she hated me.

At this point such a erection that I climbed into her shoe without thinking and laid down in the toe section.  I breathed in the scent deeply and my erection grew bigger, it was so good.  Then the shoe shook and I saw a 5 nylon clad toes grab the edged of the flat and then slowly slip in.  They glided evenly through the shoe and over me. 

The second the warm nylon feet touched I nearly erupted right there but I held on.  The weight settled on me but unlike before the soft sole of Julia's foot molded to my body like a plush pillow.  It must have been what heaven was like.  The Julia began to walk. It was so amazing.  My dick was poking the nylon between the toes and as the foot went up it rubbed my dick upwards and then as she stepped down it rubbed down.  I exploded instantaneously onto her nylon but as soon as it started it ended.  Julia must have reached her class and sat down  because the weight was greatly reduced but I was in store for another treat.

As Julia sat down she lifted the right shoe, the one with me in it and crossed her legs.  Then she began to play with her shoe by sliding her heel in and out.  To accomplish her toes had to flex and relax and with me in her toe section I was squashed and then released and then squashed again.  My dick was being rubbed and my face lips were pressed against the nylon giving me a delicious taste of feet.  I was being driven insane with sexual lust by a simple girl like Julia bobbing her shoe.  She was all unaware of this as a tiny one inch me came all over her foot multiple times with that simple action.
Well, what do you know? by Defright

Well, I at least thought she was unawares to this, in fact she had felt her right toes become awfully sticky and warm. Even though I was one inch tall did not mean that the so much seamen was not sticky.

I was lying under the toes completely in a sex haze,  the toes were so gentle and pretty, I could stay in there forever.  I kissed the nylon and licked it and that was a mistake(to a certain degree) because Julia  dropped the shoe off her foot.

I saw her fingers grab it and tilt it so I went sliding out falling in to the palm of her hand.  Of course I had to land on the watch that turned of the invisibility. 

Her mouth opened in surprise as she saw me, a inch tall man for a second.  I had instantly grabbed for the watch and struggled to turn it on.  Two huge pink painted fingers came into my view.  They pinched my chest just as I turned on the invisibility.  She gasped again!

She still felt me between her fingers though, and she was staring right at my invisible form.  Oh great I thought.

"Umm excuse me sir or whatever you are,  I know I saw something and I can feel you  between my fingers.  Please turn back visible.  I definitely will be gentle, it's one of my fetishes please and I will let you stay in my shoe all day if you like." she said and with every word air was blown onto me.  It was warm and had a faint smell of mint toothpaste.

My brained raced through all the pleasure related thoughts in my mind.  No I said to myself she hates me.

"No," I said "you definitely will not be gentle!"

She heard me and I saw the surprise on her face.
"I will, I promise!"

"If you knew who I am I would be long in your stomach or something like that" I replied shaking between the fingers at the idea.

"Even if you were somebody like Michael(which was my name) I would give you a chance to explain!"she replied turning me around a using her finger to trace my body.  Of course she rubbed my huge boner with her soft finger pad.  It sent shivers down my spine.

"I am Michael"I said without thinking and instantly regretted.

Her face became an angry scowl but then quickly changed back to its previous expression of interest.  The blue eyes stared at me intently.

"Well..."she said "...maybe I never did give you a chance to explain."

"Ah...okay I guess, it was the beginning of freshman year and I had a 37% in honors geometry  and I was completely freaked and stressed out. I mean I was puking and crying every morning and had nervous breakdowns while doing homework." I began to cry a bit "it was really hard on me and was completely terrified of school and when your friend texted me I was so stressed I just did not focus on it at all..."and started to cry a bit more.

The Julia began to move me towards her lips.

"No Julia...please don't eat me"I screamed in terror.

But my cries fell on deaf ears as I continued towards her lips and I prepared for the inevitable.  Instead I pushed into her plush lips and fully surrounded by them.  It was so warm and she assaulted me with her lips for a few more seconds.  Then she drew me away.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch about it, you should have told me" she said bringing me in for another warm kiss except this time I exploded on her lips.

"Mm...somebody likes that"Julia said in a slight predator like  tone.

"I tried..."I said through panting breaths"but you never listened"I turned off the invisibility on my watch.

"There you are so pretty"she said. "Now my offer still stands."

I just nodded my head and she gently lowered me into the arch area of her shoe and then she laid her nylon clad foot on top of my dick.  She slowly used her big toe to rub my dick up and down until I exploded onto her sole.

Then she picked me up and I gave her a questioning look but then she rolled of her nylon and dropped me in it.   The fabric was smooth as I fell through it.  I landed on the soft bottom to smell her scent everywhere around me and then the in entered the soft,plush, pink painted toes and slowly descended on me teasing me.  They would flex and wiggle until they slid over me and I finished in the toe crevice between her toe pads and sole.  The nylon pressed me gently but firmly into her foot and I breathed in the aroma.  

I felt a swooping motion and her foot dove and slid into the flat.  This was better then before.  It was better then heaven.  My watch flicked on saying"Brain link to converse with female named Julia, press to accept"

I pressed the button and said Julia in my head.  
I heard a response of you can communicate telepathically.  I said I guess so. 
I can't believe your actually in my shoe and nobody else knows she said

She flexed her toes and I was squished together and I heard the leather creak from the strain and then she stared to bob her shoe again except now she knew u was in there so it was slow and rhythmic.  I was constantly on the edge of exploding.

So how is it in my shoe she asked giggling at the thought.

I screamed amazing as I orgasmed!

The Rest of the Day by Defright
As I lay gasping for breath in the nylon I heard the sound of the bell ring signifying first period had started.  Julia wiggled her toes for some comfort but by now my dick was numb.

Still the experience was amazing, the soft toes on top of me would flex or relax barely noticeably at my size let alone Julia size.  These movements occurred even when she made a slight movement, it was like her feet had a minuscule action to match each full action that was happening above.

I felt the foot rise again judging by the elevator like motion and once again Julia started her shoe bobbing but this time I pulled my dick out from between her toes and just enjoyed the sensation of the hugs I was getting from her toes.

Hey Michael, do you by chance what is a biggest atom on the periodic table? she asked telepathically.

Yeah, Francium I replied 

Thanks she said and squeezed be tightly with her toes to the point were her shoe fell off cause her toes were wrapped around me.  I felt the elevator go down and them once again the awesome sensation of her toes coming in like they do to enter a shoe(very lady like Cinderella did she was definitely trying to impress me) and then the gliding across the sole.  I heard the leather creek as her heal forced its way in.  Once again I was sealed in her flat and nobody was the wiser.  I kissed and licked her toes to thank her for the display.

Stop she said.

Why, you don't like it?  I asked. 

No it's hard to concentrate on a test when your making me horny.

Sorry I said.

Don't worry about it.

Her toes embraced me lightly and then she went back to work.  I took this time to trace my hand over the nylon feeling its texture.  This was so new and cool to me, I absolutely loved it.  Once again I couldn't believe I was there with her huge toes, it was such a fantasy come true.

The next few periods went by in a similar fashion of nothing exciting by by sixth period my manhood was ready for some more action but Julia had quite a few tests to take so I got nothing, just sat there waiting.

Finally when the final bell rang she headed off to her locker I knew she was paying attention to me again.  She would walk in this light fashion with a gentle toe squeeze around my dick every step.  Once she reached her locker and got everything she needed she packed up her stuff and sat down there doing her homework but focusing a lot more on playing with me in her shoe.  It was amazing but once the halls had cleared up she pulled of her nylon and took me out.  She slipped her nylon back on a set me down in her flat. 

"Look Julia, I really like you and thank you for his experience but I really am deeply in love with someone else" I said waiting for her to hit me or something along those lines.

"I understand, but in reality I should be thanking you, I was so mean to you before and now you climbed into my shoe and allowed me to live out my fantasy.  As a thank you gift can I give you one more thing?" she replied looking at me

"Yeah I guess" I said uncertain.

She gently scooped me up in her hand and  used her other hand's index finger to slowly rub my cock.

"I know I'm one of the hottest girls at school and probably one of the biggest breasted girls in our class so do you want to try?"

Before I could respond I was lowered into the partially exposed cleavage.  The two huge mountains around me were so warm and soft.  They were so big, I mean in real life they would not fit in my hand.  Now they were the size of a van if not bigger.

I looked up and saw Julia smile down at me from above and then two huge flesh walls collided as she pushed her boobs together around my tiny form.  I was in a ocean of beautiful silky smooth flesh that smelled like a nice perfume.

Then the breasts were realeased for a second and I was scooped out only to find myself being lowered into the flat right into the arch section.  Before l even got my bearings Julia's nylon clad big toe nearly covered my entire body.

"Look at you barely bigger the. My big toe!" she said to me winking.

Then she moved her toe to my crotch area and flexed and relaxed it on my tiny dick.  The nylon was slick after a full day and her smell was perfect and so was her touch.  I erupted all over huge toe.
Yes! by Defright

I lay there under the warmth of her toe but she lifted it off me after a couple of minutes.  It left me with a sad feeling but I swallowed it down for now.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now..."said Julia "...I really appreciate you allowing me to do that!"

"Ah it was my pleasure"I replied.

"Ha good one"she said.

She picked me out of her shoe and gave me a nice long kiss and then set me on the ground.  She got up and lifted her backpack, I got a beautiful up skirt shot of her panties and then she turned and walked for the door the giving me one last look.  I sighed.

I turned invisibility back on and headed down the immense hallway looking for a place to spend the night.

....

Friday

It had been so long since I had eaten,  I was starving but there was no sign of Maggie(the girl I really loved).

It was 6 o'clock in the morning judging by my watch when all of a sudden I was roused from my slumber by the gigantic door at the end of the hall opening.  In she walked in with all her beauty.

She was beautiful, her brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders and past by a few inches.  She had pretty blue eyes and that big smile that made her so cute to me.  She had yoga pants on with a long sleeve top that showed off cleavage(which was not as big as Julia's but still nice sized.  Then another stunning aspect were her beautiful hips, not too big and not too small, just right!  Her uggs we're bearing down on me.  They were blue and the type with buttons on them.  

I quickly turned off the invisibility and waved and screamed at the top of my lungs.  Surprisingly she did look up from her phone and see me down there on the floor(I guess the watch might have amplified my voice).

"What is that?"she asked a loud.

"Help!"I shouted.  At this point I really needed help because I was starving.

She looked at me and crouched down slowly.  It was magnificent and her hair rolled down to make a beautiful circle around her face.

"Michael is that you?"she asked.

"Yes"I said back.

"How did you get so small?"she questioned.

"Long story, please can you help me.  I'm extremely hungry, I haven't eaten for days!"I replied

"Oh sorry..."she said in a conceded tone "are you okay, do you feel like fainting!"

I expected her to do his since I knew she also really liked me.  I just never had the guts to ask her out.  She had once tried to get me to go out with her but it was when I was still to busy playing video games to do that stuff.

"No please but can I have something to eat.  My stomach hurts so much"I said not lying.

"Sure..."she said "...but at my locker okay so do you mind if I pick you up?"

"No"I replied.

She gently allowed me to step into her palm and then she slowly stood up to make sure I didn't fall.

"Hold on"she said.

Maggie started walking forward and there was a slight bounce but nothing major as she kept her hands steady.  We made it down the hall to her locker.  Now she gently pulled away her right hand and put in her lock combo.  She opened the locker and put me on the shelf as she pulled down her backpack which gave me a beautiful view of her cleavage.  She pulled out her lunch.

"Here have a cracker"she said gently handing me a cracker from her lunch.

I devoured it so quickly that I was surprised myself at the speed at which I ate it.  The one cracker had stuffed me up and as she tried to hand me another I said

"No thank you, I'm stuffed"I said.

"No way" she said giggling a bit.  "This tiny handsome devil could eat more then that!" She said this as she reached out with her finger and tickled my stomach gently.

"You really think I'm handsome"I said.

"Yeah, of course, why do you think I asked you out last year?"she said.

"Oh right we'll..."I paused for a second "you know I really like you to and I think you know..."I stumbled on.

"Yes, yes, took you long enough" she said while leaning in to kiss me.

Her head banged against the locker and she grunted a bit in pain.

"Are you okay?"I asked concerned.

"Yeah, just got a little excited you know"she replied

This time she picked me up in her palm and kissed me.  Her lips touched my body and it sent a shiver of excitement through it.  They wrapped gently around my almost whole body and they were pressed in by the suction of her kiss.  It was so amazing!  Maggie wasn't joking about waiting for me to asks her out cause during the kiss I felt her tongue creep out and lick my balls and dick.  It massaged them gently by rubbing it's warm moistness over my private parts.  It was so gentle and loving like Maggie.  I could not hold my load for long and I burst all on her tongue.  I was panting and out of breath.

"How was that?"she asked winking while she set me down.

"I wish I had asked you out earlier"I declared and she laughed the laugh I loved so much.

"So where do you want to spend the day"she said teasingly.  Wiggling her cleavage a bit.

"Actually, you know I'm kinda into something else"I said really embarrassed.

"What, you can tell me.  I know I'll love it cause I have a few kinks too"she said while rubbing my stomach with her red painted fingernail on her index finger.

"You know...feet...and stuff like that"I said and I swore I saw a little light go off in her eyes hinting to me that maybe she liked it.

"So you want to spend the day in my shoe"she said.

"Actually specifically in your sock"I said.

"Why not?"she said.

She sat down next to her locker on he ground and then pulled off her ugg from her right foot.  Out emerged her foot encased in a white sock with a flower design on it.  She then pulled that off slowly revealing her silly smooth skin that lead to her breathtaking toe cleavage and then to her red painted toes that were not too long or not too fat, just right.

"You ready?"she asked me who was sitting on her left knee during the whole show.

I nodded my head and her right foot moved over to me. I laid  down on her knee and her plush soft toes gently grasped me and hugged me.

"Your my goddess!"I yelled and she whispered back:

"I know"

Then her white sock slid over me and my five friends and they released me.  Now the sock held me firmly in place.  Her toes began to scrunch around me exploring my little body and moving it around.  When she finally got me curled around her big toe so I could see he top of her beautiful red toes and my dick was trapped between her big and second toe she slowly moved them up and down at first and then progressively faster.  I could see the two toes working hard and to think that I was finally in her sock like all my dreams with her red toes that I loved and that loved me back so much, I couldn't take it exploding like never before!

Lucky Me by Defright
Author's Notes:
No quotations means they are talking telepathically if you haven't figured that out.
I semi-sat there encased in the sock with Maggie's beautiful red toes gasping for breath.  I was so in love right now that I would do literally do anything she would ask me to.

I felt her toes wiggle around and put me back in previous position which was directly under her toes' arches with my face pushed into the big toe's arch.  I breathed in deeply the scent of her feet, it had that deep feminine smell with a touch of...I couldn't place it exactly but I thought it was strawberry shampoo.

"So I guess you like it in there, with my strawberry scented toes, and the sock.  Well, I have to go meet a teacher for some help so I'm going to put you in my shoe."Maggie said to me.

I felt the wind rush by and then a sliding motion as her foot slid into the ugg.  Her toes of course scrunched around me to fit in the entrance.  Then, as quick as it started the foot stopped moving as it was now fully encased in the shoe.  I was also fully encased in a shoe and then also in a sock.  I was now fully under her control although I never really had any control since I was so tiny.

"How are you doing?"she asked.

I responded by passionately  kissing and licking her toes.  The toes twitched slightly but they accepted the love.

"I take that as you love it!"she exclaimed to me.

I looked down at my watch and accepted the brain link option.

Hey now we can talk easier I said.

This is so cool she replied.

Yeah I said back.

Are you sure you can take my weight, I would never live with myself if I crushed you she said.

I promise I said

Well I trust you so here goes nothing she replied.

I felt the foot move and then I felt the large weight settle on top of me.  The toes molded to my form and squeezed on me gently.

Are you okay? Maggie asked in a concerned voice.

Yes I said, now go to that teacher so she or he can help you.

Okay she said back.

Then her foot swung forward and the toes released their hold on me for a second and then the heel came down and then my toe section.  I mushed firmly but at the same time gently into her foot.  My dick was thrust  into he soft folded up skin and he action was continuously repeated.  The rhythm was stable and my dick was shoved into the flesh and  then released.  I think I made it about ten steps before I bursted my load onto her foot.

The rhythm kept going but I soon was well out of love juices so I simply lay there kissing and licking her beautiful toes.  We reached the classroom after a while and I felt some of the weight leave my chest as she sat down.  Occasionally her toes would scrunch around me to make sure I was there but otherwise I was left to my own thoughts.  I was of course getting warmer as the foot also warmed up.

I made it all the way up until sixth period when I finally said

Hey, Maggie, it's kinda gotten quite hot here.  Could I maybe come out for a bit.

Oh god, I'm sorry I didn't think of that, she replied.

I felt her get up and walk as the toes gently squished me and released me although the sweat from her foot made me stick much more.  The scent was  very very strong but I loved it.  The sweat didn't taste that bad either when I kissed or licked her toes.

I felt the foot move again and I was hit with a cooler blast of air as her foot excited the ugg.  Then the sock was slowly peeled away but I hugged Maggie's second toe as the sock was pulled off.  Next, I saw her beautiful red manicured fingers come into sight as the pinched ever so gently around my chest and pulled me off the foot.  I was deposited in her left palm.

Lets use the brain link so nobody else in he stalls nearby hears us Maggie said to me.

Okay I replied as I surveyed the surroundings.

We were in a stall and Maggie was sitting on the toilet lid.  It was a normal stall besides that my beautiful love goddess was sitting right in front of me.

Do you have any water I asked.

Yes she said as she pulled out a metal water jug from her lunch box.  

I guess she was going to lunch.  She set me down on her huge thigh and I couldn't resist taking a quick look at where her private parts might be and I thought I saw a faint outline of her panties. At this small it was possible.  Maggie then dipped her finger into the water and brought it down to me.

I hope you don't mind this but I have nothing you can drink out.

I said I didn't mind as I licked the large water droplet off her finger and she did this a few more times until I had quenched my thirst.  

Hungry?, she asked

Yes, I replied.

She pulled out another cracker for me and I hungrily scruffier it down.  I took a bit more do drink and then Maggie said

Since your hot I had a pair of flip flops in my locker that I can put on instead if you want.

My, life can't get any better...
Flip Flop by Defright
Actually, I am pretty tuckered out, I said because I was really ready to fall asleep.

Well that's too bad Maggie replied and I could see the sadness reach her face.

But...I could do it for you I said.

Oh that's so sweet but you have been starved for the last few days and I don't want to hurt you because you have no strength left she said.

I'll be fine, I said regretting I ever said no.  How could I say this to such a beautiful and nice person.

Well I do really love the way you feel down there so I would really like it if you could do it Maggie said.

I'll do it just for you I said.

You know it would be a lot more discreet and you could rest a lot more...I know this may sound stupid but...if you shrink a bit more Maggie said avoiding eye contact for a second.

I looked down at my watch and sure enough it said 

"Shrink to an 3/4 of an inch"

Yeah I can i said back.

Cool cause I have this idea forming that is really good...you know...and like...you know...either way you will like it Maggie said.

I accepted the message and I felt a sucking in motion in my stomach and the thigh I was on grew and so did Maggie and the outside world.

Oh my gosh, your so tiny and cute I just want to kiss you forever she said.  I think you should close your eyes so it can be a surprise Maggie continued.

I closed my eyes and I heard many strange noises and then the now even bigger plush finger pads pinched me ever so gently and I was put on a smooth surface with slight ridges that I could only guess was the flip flop.

Lift your arms above your head said Maggie gently.

I did as she wished and then I was pushed back against something rubbery and cylinder like.  Then I felt a rope tired around me to the cylinder.  I began to panic but then I heard Maggie say

Don't worry I'll never hurt you, didn't I promise that.

I said yes quickly but was not fully convinced for a second but then I relaxed realizing that she was right.

The rope was only barely holding me to the cylinder as I was allowed a free motion of up down and left and right.  If need be I could easily slip out.

You can open your eyes now Maggie said.

I opened my eyes to see the large expanse of the white flip flop around me with indents where the foot rested.  The was almost no scent of feet in this shoe.  I was gently attached to the rubber tube that goes between Maggie's first and second toes in her flip flops.  My mouth fell down to the ground probably.

Ready to try it out?, Maggie asked.

I just nodded dumb fondly as she lay the flip flop down on the ground next to the left one.  Maggie knew how to work me already more then before so first she seductively slid her left foot into her flip flop.  She would gently rub her soles along it and then take the pole and squeeze it between her toes showing what she would do to me.  Finally she put her left foot all the way in.  Now it was my turn and she did a similar thing.

She took her beautiful red painted toenails that contrasted the white perfectly and played with the flip flop.  Turning it sideways, lifting it, in general showing of her foot's power. I had an insta-erection.  Then she slowly slide her foot along the white flip flop surface.  Then she extended her big toe and gently rubbed me up against what seemed to me a pole.  Shivers were sent down my spine.  Her toe pad was so soft but also slightly sweaty from the ugg.

Maggie rubbed the big toe into my face just a bit more and I gladly kissed it and tried to hug it but to no avail since it was too big.  Then she moved her toe back and it stretched spreading away from the other four toes as it passed by on my right and then the rest of her toes on the left.  I looked ahead to see the wall of toe cleavage slowly moving towards.  Finally, it contacted my erect dick and then pushed up against my body.  It was like a massive all around hug.  Her skin was slightly moist and sweaty but it was also warm and inviting as my now slightly painful erection tried to hold on to  its load.

You okay Maggie asked.

Fabulous I replied.

I felt the flip flop dip slightly under me as Maggie put her full weight on it.  Then she began to walk. When her she first took her heel of the sole and began stretching the flip flop I was pushed very firmly into the skin due to the pull on the rubber.  During this also her skin was rubbing downwards on my body as her toes were stretched.  Then the toes lifted off the ground and there was a loud smack.  The skin now rubbed upwards as the toes instinctively pinched me to keep the shoe on.  After that there was a decent vibration as her heel recontacted the ground and at this point the pole moved backwards into her toes where the fatter area of the toes held the shoe in.  Then the process repeated except now I was rushed forward into the wall of flesh.  I didn't even make it to two full steps until I busted my offering between her toes.

Well that was fast said Maggie feeling the stickiness under her sole, it was tiny but she was looking for it.

God did I love her,she was just perfect in everything.  As she kept walking I licked and kissed her foot as much as possible trying to let her know my love for her.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3829