Great Graduation Adventure by Nirvash
Summary:

After graduating, a group of freinds head to a public camp ground for a night of celebration for passing into the rest of their lives. Everything is fine, until they are mysteriously shrunk! The group struggles to survive and be noticed in a world of giant people.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Adult 30-39, Couples , Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Giant, Insertion, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2446 Read: 44712 Published: September 13 2013 Updated: September 18 2013
Story Notes:

after seeing my previous story nearing 30,000 on the read count, I decided it was about that time to start something new and exciting. I had previously stated a bunch of stuff about writing better and whatnot, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

 

Oh, this will most likely end up just being very much like porn, I wouldn't expect any humiliation or touching of the feelings in this, don't expect so much of me.

1. Step One: Never Tell Your Parents... by Nirvash

2. Step Two: NEVER TELL YOUR PARENTS! by Nirvash

3. Step Three: Profit by Nirvash

Step One: Never Tell Your Parents... by Nirvash

After Jason and his friends graduated, they decided they would go have some fun at a camp ground. Everybody was for the idea, alcohol, bon fires, lots of food and some of Rupert's magic grass would make the perfect celebration.

Jason and his friends and some others from their class piled into their vehicles and made their way towards the campgrounds. Many other people had heard of the get together, and a few other people decided to go separately as well.

HE knew all of his friends since his childhood, Rupert, a stoner with lanky arms and red hair. Max was short and blonde, he was always referencing something that nobody knew about and tends to joke about his weight though he's completely fit. Carl is the perverted one, a nice guy at heart and fun to be around and capable of being a leader, these qualities are drowned out by his constant perverted comments and insights on his sexual life.

They were  all halfway to the camp in Jason's van when Rupert suddenly unplugged himself from his iPod.

"yo dude we should totally do a hotbox in the van right now!" He said.

 

Everyone turned to look at him. They all gave Rupert a long and disappointed stare.

 

"You know, Rupert," Max started, "just because it's your weed does not entitle you to try to smoke it in a van in the middle of the highway".

The rest of the drive was quiet.

 

 

After arriving and setting up for their week-long stay, the guys waited for Jennifer and her friends to arrive, and once they did, they got straight to the fun.

 

It was quite the merry time, the guys were playing poker and the girls were sipping drinks by the fire.

 

"You know," Rupert said, "I was gonna save this for later in the week but we can probably get into it now." as he held up what seemed to be a wine bottle of clear liquid.

"It's special stuff from Ireland, it's got quite the kick to it but doesn't burn your throat." he continued.

Everyone wanted to try this new alcohol from Ireland, because the Irish sure now how to drink.

As Rupert was pouring shot glasses, he fumbled and knocked one over. Carl promptly stumbled over to him.

"Rupert, let me pour the shots, you're drunk" he said.

Carl continued to pour the shots for the group, and Rupert and a friend of Jennifer's, Amber, went in the woods to throw up much of the liquor they inhaled during the day.

When it seemed like Rupert and Amber weren't coming back for a bit, the others decided they would do the shots and then go get them.

 

once Jason downed the shot, he felt immediatly odd. Surely the drink couldn't have been THAT high in alcohol? Dizziness overcame him, and through his spinning vision he could see the others were fumbling and struggling to stay upright. Jason watched as the poker table  rushed towards him as his vision faded entirely.

End Notes:

Sexual stuff comes next chapter. I know that's what you're here for because that's all I write. I CAN READ YOU LIKE A BOOK DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE HERE GENUINELY FOR THE NICE STORYTELLING! GGGRRRSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

as always, chapter comments or whatever on things that look kinda stupid or something.

Step Two: NEVER TELL YOUR PARENTS! by Nirvash
Author's Notes:

press X to Jason

"jason..."

"jason..."

"...JASON!"

 

Jason's eyes slowly opened, turning his head he saw the campfire still going strong and Max, who was clearly losing it a little bit.

"Jason man! Dude you've got to do something! That weird Irish drink or whatever that Rupert was going on about man! I think th-"

"Calm down! You're making me well angry! Let's settle down... and let's talk about this." He interrupted.

Max sighed. "Okay, in case you haven't noticed for some damn reason, you should probably take a look around."

Jason gave him a blank look and looked around through his still blurry vision. Everything seemed... big...

To his left Jason noticed the huge poker chip stack. Oh.

"You've gotta be shitting me." Jason muttered.

Max grabbed Jason's shoulders. "Dude I don't know what to do! Where are the others? Man they could be getting eaten by bugs or some weird shit if they aren't on the table with us!"

Jason stopped for a second. "Max, why are we naked?"

Max pondered for a few seconds. "Well, I guess clothes don't shrink with you I guess."

"Oh dude that means the girls are naked too!" Carl walked out from behind one of the massive poker chips. "Dude, we have to find them! You knjow, for uh, saving them and stuff..."

With the finding of Carl, Max and Jason felt more at ease, and they began to discuss their situation.

"Okay, so we know Rupert and Amber didn't drink any of the stuff, and as far as we know that's the only thing that could have caused it. In addition, those girls we don't know too well and Jennifer are somewhere around here, and God knows what the hell they could be doing or encountering" Carl stated.

"Yes, but how should we go about this?" Jason began, "Do we stay here and hope to God that Rupert or Amber finds us? Or do we go looking for the Girls and possibly risk our lives on the ground below"

Max stared at the fire from the edge of the table. "well," he said, "where was everyone when we passed out?" I think we were mostly here by the table and I think Jennifer sat down where Rupert was, and that's not too far really."

Carl got up. "well, we can't just leave those hot, naked women out there, especially not when we're supposed to get those winds tonight."

A chill crept through Jason. "Oh shit I forgot about that! If the wind picks up and we're still out in the open, who knows where we could end up, that means we don't have long to find the others and get to some shelter. Oh, and by my guess, I'd say we're... oh, I don't know, maybe like a quarter of an inch or smaller maybe?"

 

"Well that's just perfect, now all the girls will laugh at my size for sure!" Carl joked.

without further planning, the three set off from their poker table and ran as fast as they could to where the girls had been when they shrunk. They came across three girls, Ashley, Sarah, and Josey. Needless to say Carl was enjoying the situation a little more than he should have been.

Looking up through the grass, Jason could see the huge lawn chair of Ruperts', nex tto it lay much of his stuff. Jason figured they could hide in something of Ruperts after they found Jennifer there, so they continued their journey.

 

"Man, this whole being shrunk buisness is pretty tiring." said Max as he stopped for a breather.

"We can't take a break now, we have to find Jennifer, do you know how pissed she'll be if we don't find her? She'll karate chop me in half or some shit" Carl worried.

Next to them was a giant chair leg and the open bag of Ruperts belongings. The group searched as much as they could, and with no luck they headed for the large duffle bag. They came across a large brown object. When Max climbed on top of it and read the words "Bad Motherfucker", they identified it as Ruperts replica Pulp Fiction wallet.

As they were debating whether or not to hide there, the large footsteps of a normal sized person shook them out of ther debate, and soundlessly they took cover in the leather wallet, and found the inside to be plastic.

"must be cheaply made" Carl commented.

The booming voice of Rupert filled their ears. "Oh, there it is! come on man you gotta help out little willy!".

 

The group felt themselves being lifted into the air, and fell backward further into the plastic inside. Carl and Josey fell the farthest, and found themselves falling down a hole, and landed on more plastic.

"Yo Carl! You okay?" Jason called.

"Yeah I'm fine, Josey is too, we can't get up though Rupert's walking throws us off balance!"
Jason fell backward and accidentally got a good view of Max's junk. Quickly averting his eyes and sitting up, Jason called down to Carl: "Yeah, we noticed!"

 

Suddenly, the wallet opened, and everyone except Carl and Josey fell out onto a table. Jason looked up and saw a gargantuan half-naked Rupert, and in the distance a presumably naked and half drunk Amber layed under the covers of a makeshift bed inside a tent.

 

Rupert produced a plastic condom packet from the wallet.

"huh, this one's kinda open... Oh right, it was from that Emma girl who gave me blue balls that one time... oh well, it's all I've got."

 

Jason and Max stared open jawed at the condom as they put two and two together. The inside of the wallet wasn't plastic, they were just int he packaging of a condom... a condom that Carl and Josey fell into. 

End Notes:

2 + 2 = 4

Step Three: Profit by Nirvash
Author's Notes:

*yes this is where it finally gets steamy. Viewer discretion is advised*

A rpping sound and an increase of light flooded Carl's and Josey's senses. 

"Carl what's going on!? I'm scared!"

Carl looked about frantically, and could barely see huge fingers above him rolling their prison downwards. Looking down, Carl could see...

"Oh God..."

Ruperts gigantic cock stood straight up, Josey screamed and Carl just stared in awe.

"aww man, how am I supposed to compete witht that?"

 

Their prison flipped sideways, and at the end of the condom tunnel the two of them could see the massive cock slowly slinding in towards them.

"Oh my God! We're going to be crushed!" Josey screamed

 

"Oh don't worry, don't you know how condoms work? They leave a bubble at the end that we should be safe in."

 

"Uhm, why do they do that?" Josey asked, distressed.

"well, it's to uh... well okay, maybe we aren't in the best place to be."

The huge penis drew closer and closer...

 

"Okay now don't freak out Josey but we're going to be on that dick for a bit, and there will be some... fluids joining us shortly."

The cock stopped. It lifted the condom upwards and the pair fell face first onto Rupert's massive throbbing member. A river of precum started to flow from the tip, and covered Carl and Josey in its stickiness very quickly. 

Carl managed to roll over onto his back, giving him a front row seat of  what was about to be done to Rupert's cock.

 

Joesy tried to scream but her mouth continued to fill with precum until she too flipped over onto her back. Looking them staight in the eyes was Amber. She looked at them hungrily and lurched forward to lick the head of the cock. She opened her mouth and took the cock and the twosome inside of her.

 

Carl moved himself closer to the urethra  where Josey was, all the while they were bashed around by Amber's huge tongue and cheeks. Rupert's dick grew even hotter than before.

Light reappeared, and Amber's huge mouth and face drew away. Neither Carl nor Josey could see that far our of the condom, but they were soon greeted by Amber's ass, only slightly covered by a green thong. Rupert got onto his hands and knees, flinging Carl and Josey onto the rubber barrier instead of his head, precum dripped down onto them occasionally.

Rupert pulled the thing aside and began to tease Amber's pussy with his tongue, while stroking his cock, which only increased the amount of precum that the two had to swim in at this point.

 

Off in the distance, on a small table, Jason and the rest of the group watched in awe of the events taking place, unable to do a thing.

 

Eventually, Rupert shuffled his cock to Amber's ass, and thrust it between her ass cheeks several times before lowering the head to her pussy.

Inside the condom, Carl had a raging boner, though he wouldn't be doing the fucking, he couldn't help it, and Josey noticed and stared at it for a bit before saying something that surprised Carl.

If this is going to be where I die, I at least need to take a cock with me."

"uh... excuse me?" Carl said, confused.

Josey swam over to him, and their world tilted sideways again and the two ended up stuck on the giant cock again.

Josey lay on top of Carl, and grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

Rupert pushed the tip of his cock into amber, and Carl did the same to Josey at the same time.

 

Soon enough, Rupert was fucking Amber and Carl was fucking Josey, it was technically a four-way. More and more precum flowed around the tiny couple as they had sex, and Rupert too was picking up speed.

 

"cum inside me, Carl!"

"Oh Rupert don't stop!"

 

Carl came hard into Josey, and before they had time to really enjoy it, Rupert's giant cock erupted like a volcanoe, filling the condom to the brim with his cum. Carl and Josey swallowed mouthfulls of Rupert's cum, and struggled to stay afloat in the great white sea. The cock slid out of Amber, still hard as a rock.

The condom began to slide off the cock as Amber pulled at it. Josey was caught in the tip witht he majority of the cum, however Carl was trapped in a string of cum attached to Rupert's cock.

Carl was suspended in the air by Rupert's cum string. Amber looked at Carl and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and licked up Carl and the line of cum he was on. Amber left her mouth open and stuck her tongue out to Rupert. Carl could feel Amber's hot breath and pulsing tongue through the cum trap he was in. Rupert smiled and brought his cock up to her mouth and stoked even more cum out of his cock which landed on carl.

Amber tilted her head back and the cum slowly began to move to the back of her throat. Carl frantically tried to get a grip on her tongue...

 

Jason and the others watched as Amber happily swallowed Rupert's cum.

 

Josey watched terrified as the two giants turned their attention to the condom.

Rupert grabbed it and tilted it upside down, and Josey and the cum slowly slid down the shaft towards the waiting giant tongues.

 

She landed with a soft plop on Rupert's tongue, and was soon covered in the rest of the cum. Rupert and Amber went in for a passionate kiss, batting and smashing Josey against their tongues until she was swallowed by one of the two.

 

"Oh Rupert, that was amazing..."

"I know Amber, I know..."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3779