Love Games by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary: The sequel to my first story " The Goddess of Love ". I would recommend reading that one first, get all caught up, then come back to this.

Aphrodite isn't done with Jon just yet. The games have just begun! While Jon worries for his life, one question keeps going through his mind: Will the goddess ever leave him alone?
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 45631 Read: 202287 Published: August 24 2013 Updated: September 13 2013
Chapter 33 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
The Final Chapter. It's short but big things are happening.
Love Games: Chapter 33

" Ahhhhhhh! " Jon sat up quickly, yelling. The second he did every muscle in his body spasmed in pain and he started hacking uncontrollably. A hand was placed on his shoulder " Calm down, Jon. Lay back down. " When the hand made contact, the pain immediately eased and the cough subsided. Jon gently leaned back on what he assumed was a pillow. Looking around him, he discovered he was in his room once again. " Wasn't I just outside? " Jon turned to the voice who had told him calm down. He nearly fell out of his bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Aphrodite. One of her legs was crossed over the other and her hand was still on his shoulder. " Aphrodite? What's going on? " " Isn't it obvious, Jon-Jon? You won the game! Everything went back to normal. Bridget and Ingrid have no memory of any of it. "

As far as Jon could tell, Aphrodite didn't seem to know anything about almost crushing him seconds ago. Jon thought it must've been a bad dream. " Why is my whole body in pain? " " Ah, yes. Well, I'll be honest Jon. I somewhat helped you escaped. I made sure Melanie didn't know you and Bridget were in her shoes. I loosened your tape. I had the front door be open. However, I wasn't expecting Ingrid to wake up. When she was about to crush you, I gave you the strength of Heracles. You probably know him as Hercules. It worked at first, but your little human body couldn't handle it for long. After that, I teleported you here. You've been sleeping for two days now. " Jon let it all sink in. He was happy that the game was over, and even happier that Bridget and him had gotten out pretty much unscathed. The pain throughout Jon's body was a small price to pay. " So, what happens now? "

" Oh, Jon-Jon. Always quick to cut to the chase. You need to rest for a few days. Take a break. When you're all better we'll get back to the games. " Jon wanted to start cussing at her, but knew better. " Aphrodite... Is this ever going to end? You playing with me like this? " Aphrodite brought her hand up to her mouth and laughed. " Truthfully? Not until you're an old man or maybe I'll make you immortal and you can be mine forever. " Jon's eyes widened, he swallowed nervously. " Don't look so afraid, Jon. We'll talk more about this another time. For now, get plenty of rest. I'll check in on you later. Goodbye, Jon-Jon. " In the blink of an eye, the goddess disappeared. Pain returned to Jon's body. He breathed a deep sigh. " Shit. "


In a dark room, two figures sit on marble thrones facing each other. A dying fire crackles in a pit between them. " Why did you ask me to come here? " one, a man, asks. " It is about Aphrodite. She's up to her old ways again. " the other, a woman, replies. " And why does that concern you? Let Aphrodite do as she pleases. " " We are not to interfere with lives of mortals anymore! Zeus commanded it many years ago! She is toying with multiple mortals at once! " The man began to chuckle. " Be honest, this is really about your personal dislike of her. That's what's truly bothering you. " The woman sighed. " I will admit it is a part of it. Still she cannot be allowed to continue doing this. " " What do you plan to do? You have tried to reveal her actions to Zeus before. She always makes it all disappear before he can get here. " The woman smiled wryly.

" This time I have a plan. She has become quite attached to mortal she is mainly playing with. She helps him and speaks to him. However, he is becoming tired of her games. I will use that to my advantage. " " Where do I come into this plan? I assume that's why you wanted me to come. For help. " " You are correct. I believe I know what Aphrodite is going to do very soon. When and if she does, I'll need your help to bring this mortal to me. I will handle the rest. " The man leaned back in his throne and thought. " Very well. I am interested to see what you are going to do. Who is this mortal? " The woman raised her hand. The smoke from the fire condensed into a large cloud. In the middle of the smoke, an image appeared of a boy asleep on a bed. " His name is Jonathan... "
End Notes:
Thank you for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this story. I decided to take a break from writing for a while, but I will be back. Jon and Aphrodite's story is not over yet. See y'all next time!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3741