Love Games by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary: The sequel to my first story " The Goddess of Love ". I would recommend reading that one first, get all caught up, then come back to this.

Aphrodite isn't done with Jon just yet. The games have just begun! While Jon worries for his life, one question keeps going through his mind: Will the goddess ever leave him alone?
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 45631 Read: 202582 Published: August 24 2013 Updated: September 13 2013
Chapter 12 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next few will be better.
Love Games: Chapter 12

Jon awoke feeling very sore. His vision was slightly fuzzy and then he remembered what happened. Anna had slapped him off the nightstand ! Jon bolted upright. He was greeted by a large pink object hovering in front of him. Upon closer inspection Jon realized it was an eraser attached to a pencil , which Anna was pointing at him. " Don't move ! " Anna said sounding shaky. Jon took a quick inventory and found nothing broken , that indestructibility came in handy.

" How did you get in here ? Why are you so small ? ". Jon wasn't sure how he should approach this. He went with the " I don't know what happened " story. Anna looked at Jon closer. " Aren't you in my math class ? ". " Yes ! That's where it happened ! When I shrunk I knew I had to get someone's attention , so I went your feet and you didn't notice. I decided to hitch a ride ". By this time Anna had dropped the pencil. " What were you gonna do once you got my attention ? ". " I hadn't planned that far ahead ". " Wait a minute ! Why are you naked ? ". " When I went into the hallway , I shrank right out of my clothes. I don't know what happened to them , someone must've taken them. Look , Is it alright if I stay here for awhile. At least until I can think of a plan or I might grow back " Jon pleaded. Jon was amazed at what a good actor he was becoming. Anna sat silent in thought for a minute.

" Fine , but I gotta find you something to wear. I don't wanna see your business all the time ". Jon remembered he was absolutely naked. He blushed and covered up his crotch. " I'll be right back " Anna got up and left the room. Anna came back and went to the nightstand. She dropped a small pair of white shorts and some thread in front of Jon. " Where did you find shorts this small ? " Jon picked them up , they looked like they could fit. " There's still a bunch of my old toys in our garage. I found some of my dolls clothes ". " What ? No shirt ? " Jon laughed. " Be happy I could find that much. Could you just put them on ? ". Jon was already sliding into the pair. The shorts were still quite loose on him. " They're kinda baggy ". " That's what the threads for , a belt ". Jon picked up the thread and slid it through the small belt loops. He then made a tiny knot. They were still loose , but they would stay up.

" Much better " Anna said. " So , now that I'm clothed. What do we do ? " Jon asked , looking up at Anna. " Well , I gotta go somewhere. Is it alright if I leave you here ? ". Jon had a feeling he didn't have much say in the matter. " Yeah , that's fine. But could I have some food and a drink. I didn't get any lunch ". " Yeah " Anna left the room again. This wasn't what Jon had wanted. He could tell Anna wasn't exactly warming up to him. She was willing to help him it seemed , but that's it. Anna returned with two small bowls. One full of water , the other full of potato chips. " Is this alright ? ". " Yeah , this is great " Jon broke a piece off one of the chips. " Ok , I'll see you when I get back. I'll try not to be too long " Anna left once again. Jon sat down and sighed. " What a bust ". A laugh sounded in Jon's head " Yes , indeed ". A column of white smoke rose in front of Jon. As it dissipated , Aphrodite came into view. " How's today's game going , Jon-Jon ? " Aphrodite's hand came down and scooped Jon up. Jon didn't even waste his time fighting or arguing.

" Not well ". " I can see that. Perhaps you made the wrong choice " Aphrodite grinned. " Can't argue with you there " Jon sat criss cross apple sauce in Aphrodite's palm. " Oh , I've been meaning to ask you something. I have to see someone on Friday. It's important to me. Is it alright if I go and see them after school ? ". " I already knew about it , Jon. I can hear your thoughts , remember ? I decided you can go see this person ". " Thank you , Aphrodite ". " You are welcome , Jon. Are you sure you wish to stay with this girl ? I don't think she's gonna do what you want ". " I think I can make it work. I just need to wait a bit ". " So be it. If you need anything call me. Goodbye , Jon " Aphrodite set Jon back on the nightstand. She took a step back and snapped her fingers ; the goddess disappeared in a flash of light. Jon went to the water bowl and scooped some into his mouth " Now for the waiting game ".
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3741