Removed and Published to Amazon by Thornton
Summary:

A Magical Box was given to James by his first ever girlfriend, Jenna. She believed that they were soul mates, and that nothing could hold their love together more than ancient magic.

Only problem is, Jenna may have been a powerful witch... but her love clouded her judgement and now she's learning the price of her mistake.

A new style of story that I think you'll enjoy.


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4095 Read: 19983 Published: August 22 2013 Updated: August 25 2013
Story Notes:

Removed - Posted Completed version on Amazon. 

1. Love is Blind by Thornton

2. Betrayals in the Box by Thornton

3. The Casanova Complex by Thornton

Love is Blind by Thornton
Author's Notes:

Have patience with this chapter, if you've learned anything from Thornton Chronicles, you know that I take some time to get into a story. I know there are likely some grammatical errors, but it's been a while since I've written anything, so here you go.

“I have to say, your room isn’t exactly what I was expecting!” Melanie said with a smirk as she threw her dark wool coat onto the large double bed. James turned around to see what she was talking about, only to find her staring at the giant wall of books that covered half of his room.

“Ah the books, that’s a relief. I thought you found my porno stash.” James replied with a grin as he started taking off his shoes. Turning back to look at Melanie, he watched as she leaned over to read some of the book titles on the lower shelf. Her jeans tightened around her ass cheeks as she bent lower.

“Enjoying the view?” Melanie asked without turning around. James blushed ever so slightly, “Am I that predictable?”

“It’s a part of your charm.” She replied as she turned around to inspect the rest of the room. Walls painted silver, with black furniture everywhere. Books were all across one wall, and black and white paintings adorned the other walls. A custom PC glowed brightly just below a huge plasma TV that was mounted opposite the bed. The only thing that stood out was a small mahogany box that lay on James’ dresser.

“What’s that?” Melanie asked suddenly looking at the box. James looked to the dresser and immediately regretted not putting it away before Melanie had come over… then again, it was only their third date and he really didn’t think that she would have come back with him.

“It was a present from my first girlfriend, she was a bit of a psycho… thought she had magic powers and whatnot.” James replied with a sad smile.

“Magic powers?!” Melanie scoffed, looking around at James’ face to see if he was making fun of her.

“What sort of magic powers did this ex-girlfriend possess?” Melanie asked in a hushed whisper, almost sounding mystical as she said it.

James just laughed at her tone before standing up and walking over to the box. “It’s actually quite funny, she gave it to me when we were dating… said that we were soul mates, and that any girl I had dated previous to her should be punished for keeping us apart.”

Melanie just looked at James, biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

“I’m serious. She was crazy, for example, when we broke up… she tried breaking into my place to steal the box back. Begged, screamed, tears and all that… like, she really overreacted. I thought it would be best to just give the box back to her, but I realised that if I did that, it would just encourage her to think that she really had magic powers.”

“That’s clinically retarded, James.” Melanie said as she looked down at the box. “What’s in it?”

James shrugged, as he switched on his computer. “I was never able to open it, anyways, enough about that… what movie do you want to watch?”

“You actually thought we were going to watch a movie?” Melanie asked in a playful voice.

James went bright red and started to stammer a response when Melanie burst out laughing. “I’ll pick the movie, you go get the popcorn.”

James, stuck for words, turned on his heel and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. Melanie looked down at the box and reached towards it. It was intricately adorned with smooth carvings and looked to be quite old. When her fingers touched it, she felt a strange warmth emanate from the box before hearing a slight clicking noise. Raising an eyebrow, she tugged at the lid of the box… only to find it lift up easily.

Melanie looked behind her for a moment, paranoid that this could be a prank of some description. But in the end, curiosity got the better of her and she opened the box and looked inside.

Gasping, Melanie let the lid drop shut before taking a step back from the box. Her heart thundered in her chest whilst her mind was reeling with the sight she had just witnessed.

James sauntered into the room with two large bowls of popcorn, one in each hand. He turned around and attempted to close the bedroom door with his foot, with limited success. Sighing to himself, he put one of the bowls down before closing the door handle properly.

“So, what movie did you decide on? Please not a Romantic comedy.” James said with a wry smile. Melanie didn’t register what he was saying, her mind was still at a loss with what she had just seen.

“Is everything okay?” James asked, concern written all over his face. He stood in front of Melanie and looked into her green eyes and asked again, “Is everything okay?”

Melanie’s eyes came back into focus and narrowed onto James’ face. “Open the box.”

James looked at her in confusion, “Is that what’s bothering you? I’ve told you already, I can’t open it.”

“Try.” Melanie said in a tone that brooked no argument.

James went over to the box, put his fingers on the small edges of the lid and pulled with all his might. It was an exercise he had tried on numerous occasions in the past, and this time the result was no different. His face bright red with exertion, a vein became more noticeable near his temple as he tried his hardest to open the box.

Melanie looked at the box in shock; it had opened for her with the lightest of touches. However, with James, it wouldn’t budge. Going over the scene in her head, a question came to the forefront of her mind.

“James, I’m sorry… there’s no need to worry about it.” Melanie said in a soothing voice as she pulled the box from his hand and placed it back onto his dresser. “I thought you were just making fun of me, is all.” She lied smoothly.

Relief flooded James’ face as he realised Melanie was no longer angry. “I wouldn’t make fun of you, and it was stupid of me to tell you about Jenna. She was a bit crazy, but I shouldn’t have brought up the baggage of my past with someone I’m dating.” James said with a apologetic smile.

Melanie curled her arm around James and pulled him towards the bed where they both sat. The young woman leaned in and kissed James full on the mouth before withdrawing a few inches from his face. “I’d actually like to know more about your past, how many ex-girlfriends do you have?” Melanie asked sweetly.

James looked away for a moment as he thought about the question. When he realised the answer, he bit his lip in anticipation, not really wanting to reveal the number to the gorgeous woman on his bed.

“Tell me.” Melanie said as she kissed him again, this time her hand slid up his inner thigh. James shivered with excitement before blurting the answer, “Eight, I’ve had eight ex-girlfriends.”

Melanie’s expression grew thoughtful for a moment, before her face broke into a wide grin. James couldn’t understand it… “Why would you want to know that?” He asked with a laugh.

“No reason.” Melanie said as she pulled James down onto the mattress and got on top of him. “I’m actually not in the mood for a movie anymore.” She said with a sly grin as she started pulling at his shirt.

Later that night, when James was sleeping peacefully by her side, Melanie gently pulled herself away from his warm embrace. She tip-toed towards the dresser as quietly as she could, her excitement was growing by the second. Reaching out, she touched the small mahogany box and felt the familiar warmth before hearing the click of the lid.

Opening the box slowly, Melanie peered down at its contents. Eight young women, only a few inches in height were screaming as they looked upon the giantess. Melanie’s giant breasts hovered over the opening of the box in her tight black lace bra, and she felt a surge of sheer power as she regarded the tiny girls. Leaning down closer towards them, Melanie narrowed her eyes on the women… making a point to lick her lips slowly as she played on their fear.

“Hello there little bugs… which one of you is Jenna?” Melanie asked with an evil smirk.

End Notes:

Also, please, I would greatly appreciate reviews to let me know if anyone likes this new style of story.

Thornton

Betrayals in the Box by Thornton
Author's Notes:

Thought I'd give another quick chapter, just to see what people think of the story.

Jenna huddled in the corner of the box, rocking back and forth mumbling to herself, it was happening again and she couldn’t take it. The box was supposed to be a union between her and James, but instead it turned out to be the biggest mistake of her life. The enchantment had turned into a curse…

James’ first ex-girlfriend refused to look up, because she knew it would be some new bitch that was going to make her life even more miserable. The spell was supposed to give James to her completely, and to stop anyone from taking him away… she never anticipated that he would break up with her. By the time she realised what was happening, it was too late. He was in a new relationship, and she was trapped in the box so that she could never get in his way.

The box was supposed to take any girl that tried to take James from her. Jenna had cried for years, endured humiliation and pain at the hands of all the girls in the box beside her. With every new girlfriend James got, a new ex-girlfriend was added to the box.

A booming snigger caught her off guard and Jenna instinctively looked up to its source and immediately regretted her decision. The new girlfriend was gigantic, her sallow skin shone with the faint shine of sweat… no doubt she had been fucking James prior to opening the box. Her huge, perfect breasts strained against the fabric of her tight black lace bra. Her full lips were curled into a cruel smirk, revealing a perfect set of white teeth. Her face was framed with luxuriously long black hair that curled slightly at the tips and her green eyes were boring into Jenna.

Fear gripped the first ex-girlfriend, she was looking directly at James’ ideal woman. He had always joked over the years about the perfect girl and this giantess personified is greatest fantasy. This bitch could potentially be their master for the rest of their lives…

“I asked you little bitches a question, which one of you in Jenna?” Melanie asked testily, her smirk turning into an impatient frown. The giantess enjoyed how the tiny women screamed and almost in unison pointed at the huddled girl in the corner. Melanie wasted no time in lowering her fingers into the box and reaching for Jenna.

Jenna, in all her years in the box, had never gotten used to the experience of a giant picking her up. Her eyes found a hidden reserve of tears and her lungs amplified to allow a shrill scream. Melanie whirled around to check that James hadn’t awoken at the sound, and was relieved to find that he was still asleep. When she turned her attention back to Jenna, her face was contorted in rage. “You don’t want to fuck with me, you little bitch, because you’re going to learn… I can fuck right back!”

With that said, Jenna didn’t even have time to blink as she was shoved roughly down the front of Melanie’s matching black lace thong. The little girls in the box gasped in shock, they had all been in a position of power before with the box, but none had ever taken the power-trip this far, in such a short space of time.

Melanie grinned as she felt Jenna struggling in her underwear. She closed her eyes and relished the feeling, as the power rushed through her. She was totally dominating another woman with just her pussy. Opening her eyes slowly, Melanie regarded the remaining seven girls in the box. As she watched them squirm around underneath her gaze, she absentmindedly slid two of her fingers into her underwear and started rubbing the distraught Jenna against her labia.

“Mmm, now… time for a little piece of trivia.” Melanie mused in almost a whisper as she looked down at the assembled group of ex-girlfriends. “What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to a girl in this box?”

“We’ll start with you.” Melanie said with a grin as she pointed at a slender blonde girl. “What number are you?”

“Nu… Number?” Nikol squeaked in confusion.

Melanie sighed in exasperation, “I’m girlfriend number nine, Jenna is number one… what girlfriend were you, and what is the worst thing you’ve ever done to a girl in this box?”

Nikol had enough experience of being in the box to know that when asked a question, you answer immediately and truthfully, otherwise it can be hell. “I was girlfriend number three… and I… I forced one of the girls…”

“Go on.” Melanie encouraged, a gleam of excitement in her eye.

Nikol looked apologetically at a tall black haired girl with long legs. “I forced Maria, I mean, girlfriend number 2, up my ass and kept her there for a few hours every day.”

“Every day? For how long?” Melanie asked, genuinely surprised at the answer.

Nikol lowered her eyes to the ground as she answered, “I kept her there for two months.”

“Why?” Melanie asked, getting more and more turned on as the little girl spoke.

“Because James said one time when he was drunk that Maria had a better ass than me, so I decided to just… I’m sorry! I know it was a horrible thing to do…”

“Did you enjoy it?” Melanie asked with a cruel look in her eye.

Nikol knew what was going to happen, lying was useless… there was no escape.

“Yes, I enjoyed every minute of it.” Nikol said earnestly.

During the entire conversation, Maria had become enraged at the memories of everything Nikol had inflicted on her. Any semblance of kinship they had created through common pain over the last few years disappeared and was replaced with a rekindled anger from when Nikol was in charge.

Maria lunged forward at Nikol, who merely allowed the taller girl to punch her. The assault however was cut short as Melanie reached in.

“Karma is a bitch, huh?” Melanie smirked as she reached towards the girl. Nikol closed her eyes and waited for the giant digits to wrap around her, but was surprised to hear Maria start screaming. Looking up, Nikol watched as Melanie brought Maria up to her face.

“So, I hear you’re a well trained butt-plug?” Melanie asked, her evil smirk growing wider and wider the more Maria pleaded for mercy.

“One way to find out I guess.” Melanie said as she brought the hand holding Maria behind her back. As an afterthought, she looked down at the girls in the box and had an idea. Turning around, Melanie lifted herself up onto her toes and leaned back, eclipsing the entire box with her huge toned ass. Nikol watched in a mixture of awe and fear as Melanie deftly pulled the string of her lace thong to the side with her free hand, and manoeuvring her tiny captive towards her ass cheeks with the other. Maria cried, she was so sure Nikol was going to be the one punished, why was this happening to her.

“You’re probably wondering why?” Melanie mused in a hushed tone.

Maria looked up to see Melanie’s wild green eyes looking at her reaction intently.

“It’s because I can!” Melanie said before forcefully shoving the tiny Maria between her sweaty ass cheeks and plunging the little bitch’s body into her anus. The struggles started instantly and Melanie carefully pushed the girl all the way in, feet first until it was just Maria’s head remaining. Melanie looked over her shoulder and smirked at the little girl. “I wonder if I can beat Nikol’s two month record…”

Maria screamed in a mixture of rage, fear and despair as Melanie released her grip on her ass cheeks and clenched tightly. The euphoric struggles from Jenna wriggling around her pussy and Maria in her ass were driving her wild…

“Nikol, what is the worst thing any of these girls has done to you?” Melanie asked sweetly.

Nikol paused for a moment before turning around and staring intently at Sharon.

Melanie grinned at the exchange. “This is going to be a very fun night…”

End Notes:

Again, if there's anything you'd like to see in this story, please review and ask. I'd like as many reviews as possible to know if people are enjoying this.

Thornton

The Casanova Complex by Thornton
Author's Notes:

I wrote this Chapter as a response to one of my latest reviews. I love reviews, so thank you Casanova for taking the time to read the story and to voice your concerns. I hope some of them have been addressed. Feet, well, that will come later... this is just some idle torture. :)

 

A huge tremor shook the entire box, knocking all the remaining ex-girlfriends to the ground as Melanie casually lifted the magic case up closer to her face. “Keep quiet, or there’ll be consequences.” The giantess said in a deathly whisper.

Melanie started to walk towards the door , the box cupped snugly underneath her expansive chest. The tingling sensation in her ass as her legs moved brought a satisfactory smile to her face. Merely hours ago, she was half doubting whether or not she would stay with James. He was a nice guy and all, but he didn’t really excite her. Now, she was in his apartment, going to his kitchen, with a box full of tiny women that completely belonged to her.

“Please, Goddess, if you spare me pain… I can tell you all you need to know to keep James.” One of the girls in the box pleaded. Melanie’s brow furrowed at the statement and she stopped moving. Looking down at the tiny occupants of the box, she raised an eyebrow at the speaker. She was a small girl with an athletic body type, the defining feature however was the purple streaks in her hair. “You think I need advice from an emo-wannabe?” Melanie sneered with a venomous tone.

“I mean no disrespect, Goddess.” The little girl pleaded before dropping to her knees. The action brought a wry smile to Melanie’s face. “Goddess, I like that… the rest of you would do well to remember that.”

“What’s your name?” Melanie enquired as she set the box down on the kitchen table. The small girl with the purple streaks in her hair spoke up, almost in a whisper. “Sharon, Goddess, my name is Sharon.”

Melanie waited for a few moments, her gaze boring into Sharon. The tiny started stammering instantly, “Apologies, Goddess, I am merely ex-girlfriend number 4. I was the girlfriend that owned, Jenna, Maria and Nikol.”

The cruel smile came back to Melanie’s face as she looked down at the blonde Nikol. “This is the girl that did something terrible to you?”

“Yes, Goddess.” Nikol answered curtly. Her eyes were like daggers and aimed at Sharon. Melanie continued smiling to herself as she casually flicked on the kettle and readied a cup with a tea-bag. A thought struck her, it was something that Sharon had said.

“If James breaks up with me, or I break up with him… what happens?” She asked absentmindedly as she searched his cupboards for sugar. Some of the girls in the box started to all speak at once, whilst some of the others remained quiet, trying desperately not to draw any further attention to themselves.

Returning to the box, Melanie sighed and raised a hand, signalling all the tiny captives to shut up. “Nikol, speak.”

“You’ll be transported to the box… for the most part.”

Melanie stopped what she was doing and looked down at the tiny blonde. “What do you mean for the most part?”

Nikol sighed, she more than anyone else knew how to explain this. “Essentially, it means that you will be transported to this box. Or at least, a clone of you will be sent here. There will be a double of you that is outside in the real world at all times, completely oblivious to the curse.”

“How do you know all this?” Melanie asked as she poured the boiling water into the cup in front of her. Nikol looked at her feet and felt the tears run down her face as the memories came flooding back to her.

“James broke up with me because he fell for a girl at college called Sharon. I was instantly trapped in the box, and I was filled with anger, regret and more than anything… hope. Once I knew about the curse, I thought that I could warn my friends in the event of a break up. You know, so they wouldn’t just think I had disappeared. But one of the days that Sharon had kept me… in that place… she was at a party and James introduced her to me!”

Melanie looked at the tiny blonde in confusion. “What do you mean he introduced Sharon to you, you were tiny?”

Nikol just nodded, “Apparently there was a life sized version of me… a clone of me, that’s in the real world right now. She sounded like me, she had my personality, my clothes, my friends… but it’s not me.”

“Was it then that Sharon did the worst thing you’ve ever experienced?” Melanie asked in a softer tone.

Nikol was in a flood of tears, “Yes… she had kept me in her shoes all day, and the clone of me had admired them during the party. Sharon let my clone try on the shoes with me in them. The clone’s feet were too big though, and I was killed by a giant version of myself.”

In that moment, every girl in the box hissed at Nikol to shut up. Nikol looked around her, and the realisation of what she had just said slowly sunk in.

Turning back slowly to look up at Melanie, Nikol almost screamed as she saw the giant face mere inches from her. “What was that about you getting killed?” The giantess said with a cruel smirk.

In that moment of silence, Nikol made a decision. If she lied to the giantess, she would be punished… but another idea came to the forefront of her mind. “If you want to see an example, put Sharon in that boiling water.” Nikol said, knowing full well that this could backfire on her.

Melanie grinned widely, looking into the box she couldn’t believe what she had just heard. “You guys can regenerate?”

“Don’t listen to her Goddess, she has become crazy with her time in this cursed box.” Sharon pleaded on bent knees.

“So, should I listen to Nikol who gave me the great idea of getting an ass slave… or should I listen to the brown-noser that has been trying to impress me since she realised I’m the new boss?” Melanie mused. “I’ll give you both an opportunity to convince me. You get one sentence each.”

Sharon leaped forward and started professing her undying loyalty to Melanie, telling her that she would forever be faithful and could tell her all the secrets she learned of how to make James happy.

Melanie disregarded the tiny Sharon and turned her attention towards Nikol who had regained her composure. The tiny blonde looked at the desperate Sharon and wondered how she had ever felt fear when looking upon her. Returning her gaze to the giantess before her, Nikol gave her answer.

“I haven’t lied to you. We regenerate when we’re killed outside of the box. If you pick me up and kill me, then put me back inside the box… I’ll be alive with all the memories of my death when you open it back up. I would prefer if you didn’t kill me, but if it’s to prove a point, take me.”

Melanie looked down with surprise as Nikol raised her arms as if she was about to be picked up. The giantess had a thoughtful expression on her face as she reached into the box and picked Nikol up.

The tiny girl began weeping softly, realising she was about to be boiled to death when she suddenly felt her legs touch Melanie’s smooth skin. Nikol opened her eyes and was shocked to see that she had been placed on Melanie’s shoulder.

“I appreciate honesty, and I’ve a feeling you’re going to give me a lot of fun ideas for these little bitches.” Melanie said with a smile as she lifted the steaming kettle and poured it’s contents into the box.

Nikol felt herself smiling as she watched all her former tormentors drown in the boiling hot water.

Sharon’s screams continued the longest, she begged and pleaded for Melanie to close the lid of the box, to restore them to normal… she was however rewarded with the cold and calculating glare of the giantess until she finally succumbed to the water and sank below.

End Notes:

Reviews please, it's at the early stages so I can very easily incorporate requests.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3736