Christmas for kim by Jjlawlor
Summary: Kim a normal girl wakes up on christmas morning feeling anxious to empty her stocking and open her presents but what happens when she feels that he was her present
Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3534 Read: 35183 Published: July 27 2013 Updated: August 13 2013
Story Notes:
I am dyslexic sorry if i have hirrible gramnar i just want to have a good time posting my stories and let me know what you think!

1. Kims awakening by Jjlawlor

2. Mercy kim! by Jjlawlor

3. Chapter 3 by Jjlawlor

4. Escaping by Jjlawlor

5. Omnomnom by Jjlawlor

6. Chapter 6 by Jjlawlor

Kims awakening by Jjlawlor
It all began one Christmas morning all the teenagers and kids waking up from their slumber of Christmas eve. We start off with a girl named Kim, she is 5'4 with a slender body has long blonde and blue hair with beautiful green eyes and a cruel personality. Kim had always hated christmas she had never got the things she wanted ever but hopefully Kim would get a nice touchscreen phone this Christmas. Kim woke up the fine Christmas morning at 6:45am ofcourse her parents would not wake because for the ridiculous hour and Kim for a 17 year old girl even though she hated Christmas she loved presents. Kim had put on her slippers with the fluffy blue socks she wore the night previous and headed down the stairs to find what presents she had got.


We now meet our second charecter called Jj, Jj was sent away from his home 9 months ago in order to gain rehabilitation to his short temper but however vanished on the 9th month of therapy. Now back to the story. Jj woke up to the smell of wrapping paper and a cotton feeling around him he was woke up by very large bangs which sounded like meteors hitting the earth stopped after two minutes and all he could hear was the sound of paper being torn. Jj then questioned his mind "where am I?" suddenly there was an earth quake and Jj tumbled around a bit only to open his eyes to a massive fire place on front of him unaware what or who was behind. Jj turned around only to notice a giant set of fluffy bolders behind him which followed up to be a person. Jj stood in awe as he noticed the giantess kim stared back at him.

The giantess decided to break the ice and ask the tiny man "who are you? What are you doing in my house? How did you get that size?". The tiny man replied "I am Jj who the F*ck are you? And if i knew i would tell you". Kim picked the tiny man up with her thumb and her index finger "do you know what happens to people like you who annoy me? Bad things happen." Jj gulped and screamed "please let me go im nothing to you look at me!" Kim made an evil grin and replied "you are my present now and sure I will let you go" Kim started lowering Jj down and then whispered gently "I will let you go in my slipper" Kim slid her foot out ignoring the tiny mans screams and said "get used to it the toe sections your new home" as her damp sock slid in to the slipper Jj sat in the toe section with the stench of feet all around him waiting for her foot to slowly reach him. He could make out the size of her foot just from the dirty toe marks wondering what he got himself into? Kim knew her slipper was one of the smelliest of all of her foot wear but nothing compared to the power of the smell off her feet when she wore her ugg fur boots bare foot she thought it to mean because there would be no escaping her foot. Jj was forced under the toes in the section of Kims slipper under her damp sock, Jj had expierenced pretty bad stuff but the aroma of stale foot stench reaked off both her sock and slipper. The slipper was suddenly removed Kim spoke and said "its time for the full expierence of my slipper" she removed her sock and placed her barefoot in, nothing but the smell of feet and the taste of sweatvis in here was all that Jj could think. Kim started to walk feeling the beads of sweat in between her toes, The slipper started to heat up and stink even worse than it did Jj was in for a hell of a christmas...
End Notes:
Comments and rates would be nice first part of my story! :)
Mercy kim! by Jjlawlor
Jj eventually passed out from the heat in kims slipper and drifted off for an hour or so while Kim played with her new touchscreen phone which she got for christmas. Jj was eventually woke by light and fresh air flooding into the slipper, Jj inhaled and felt the fresh cool air against his body as the sweat dried in on his tiny form. Jj after a few minutes felt as if it was safe to crawl out of the slipper so he did and crawled to were the heel goes, Jj looked at the giantess and in a shattered voice of defeat said "no more please....". Kim humored what he said with a smile and replied "no more? Were only gettin started Jj but dont worry you will still have friends 10 infact" she said with a menacing grin. Jj shouted at her "You have shrunk others?! Where are they?!" Kim laughed and and spoke in a very calm tone "I shrunk no one you just some how ended up to be the unlucky f*cker in my stocking christmas morning i was refering to my toes". Kim wiggled her toes on the ground excitingingly her toes had an aqua blue nail polish which made them look real shiny. Jj started to back away from the foot but before he had any chance kim grabbed him and spoke "why dont we get you 6 aquanted in one of my socks while i sleep off the rest of the morning? Hmmm?". Jj thought to himself she couldent be serious? Kim spoke softly "i hear no objections so lets get to it!" she threw Jj down the toe section of where he was being smothered earlier that morning. The same aroma lingered around the bottom of the sock that was in the slipper but not as strong. Jj saw kims toes approaching nearly about to reach the tiny form, Jj tried to fight away the massive smelly toes instead he just went under them. Kim let out a sigh of pleasure knowing the tiny man was under her toes and there was nothing he could do about it she eventually jumped into bed covered herself in her blanket and went to sleep. Jj felt kim moving into her bed and came to a rest Jj suddenly started to realize she was asleep but also notice the covers of her bed was making her foot quite warm. Jj started to squirm from her toes but couldent instead her toes gripped onto him and lightly grazed off his penis, kim must be dreaming of picking something up with her foot. The toes kept clenching but it didint hurt it was slowly stroking Jjs penis and there was nothing he could do 1 arm pinned into the sock and the other arm pinned against the foot. The toes slowly got faster building up sensation kim not knowing what she was doing in deep sleep the toes gradually just got more playful until finally Jj ejaculated over kims toes covering them in cum. Kim still in deep sleep did not wake up and the toes kept going but Jjs erection went down so it was no longer stroking him. Jj layed there in the stench of kims foot covered in foot sweat and a bit of his semen and cried himself to sleep because he just got raped by a giantess's foot.
End Notes:
Review and comments appreciated no hate please :)
Chapter 3 by Jjlawlor
Kim woke up at about 12 o'clock and wiggled her toes to see if her 
little prisoner was still in her smelly blue sock. Kim smiled in 
pleasure as she realized her prisoner was stuck in her sweaty smelly 
toes for the whole morning.

Jj woke up to the taste and feeling of sweat. The smell was worse than 
before. Kim took the blanket off her, shook her foot and said "enjoying 
your place little man?". Jj then punched her foot and Kim then
giggled and said "that tickles,stop it!".

Kim got out of bed,placing Jj in her right runner and changed into 
denim shorts and a black t-shirt with white socks. Kim then picked 
Jj up between her thumb and index finger and spoke to him "lets 
go get some fresh air" she smiled at the tiny form. Jj spoke back 
softly "great idea".

Kim lowered Jj to her runner and said "I didn't say you were getting 
any". Jj was thrown into the shoe with nothing to feel but the 
dampness of the sole of the shoe and could smell nothing but pure 
sweat. Kim lowered her white sock into the shoe, wiggling her toes and 
could feel the tiny form of Jj being pressed into the sole of her foot. 
Kim started to walk. Jj was pressed into the sole again and again 
creating a little crevice with nothing but the heat from her sock.

Kim eventually took out her foot and the smell from her sweaty feet reached 
up to her face and she thought of the most despicable idea ever. Kim 
spoke softly into the shoe "I know how much you're enjoying it in there 
so lets add a bit of taste" Kim shook the shoe,moving Jj to the toe 
section. She then removed her sock and slid her foot back into the shoe.

Kims bare toes smothered Jj in sweat and the smell of her stale foot sweat was 
unbearable. Kim started to walk again.... It was happening like it 
happened earlier. Kims toes lightly grazed off his penis making Jj erect. Kim felt the tiny 
erection between her toes and started to pick up pace, her toes stroked 
him faster as her sweat acted as a lubricant her toes got faster and faster and sweatier and sweatier the heat was like an oven the strong scent of her feet.

Sensation was building up and for the second time this morning, he came 
all over her toes. Kim feeling a new wetness on her toes decided to 
pull out her bare foot and take a look, Kim noticing the tiny specks 
of white on her toes, snickered and spoke into the shoe "well well well who knew Jj 
was the man for a sweaty girls feet".

Jj turned away, Placed his face into the small crevice in her shoe 
that had been earlier created and cried in shame as her foot went into her shoe and 
continued walking. Kim thought why not introduce Jj to her friend 
Kayleigh.
End Notes:
Giantess kimberelys edit :)
Escaping by Jjlawlor
Author's Notes:
*okay guys basically due to lack of description of charecters and what not im not going to continue with going to a friends house insteas giantess kimberely went for a walk*
Giantess Kimberely returned home exhausted from her walk she removed her bare sweaty feet from her runners laced with sweat and felt the fresh air go all around her feet drying the sweat in.

Jj still in the shoe was blinded from the light going into the smelly cavern of Kims runner after being bet by her playful toes and stepped on all day. Kim had finally broken Jjs badboy attitude after spending hours on end with her feet.

Kim finally got the chance to out of all the morning get a look at little Jj without him resisting, she poured him out of her shoe and picked him up and placed him in her palm. Kim looked at the little figure he was averagely built has a skinhead and a very threatning face and for his size a big penis.

Jj finally got to view Kim properly for the first time ever today aswell she was about 5'4, slender, her hair was a mix of blonde and blue she had beautiful green eyes with small cheek bones. Jj admired her beauty but what would she care for his size.

Kim spoke in a calm manner "since you were a good boy when i was out you dont have to sleep with my toes, however i must torture you in some way so you will be sleeping in a jar with my fuzzy blue socks as your bed" she said with a devilish grin

Jj was thrown onto the soft fuzzy sock letting all the smell from the sock come up that was there that morning. All Jj could think was "that aroma.... That aroma is what im going to remember for the rest of my life". The jar lid shut and Jj was trapped with that vile stench coming from her socks. Jj felt like giving up and dieing his arms were in pain from pushing the toes away, His eyes were in pain from the sweat burning them all the time and also his penis was in pain from the toes raping it twice.

Kim dozed off to sleep quickly after a long christmas day and Jj not long after because of been beaten by her feet made him weak and tired. Kim woke up the next morning fresh as a daisy smelling the fresh morning air through her window. Jj woke up to the earthquakes of kims feet hitting the floor and the stale vinegary smell of her foot sweat. Kim opened the jar letting the cool air flow in for two minutes and then placed Jj on the bed.

Kim asked him "are you hungry?" Jj then nodded. Kim then spread her big toe and second toe and said "then eat up its breakfast time". Jj looked at her and questioned "you cant be serious?" her reply was "its the only edible thing your gona be getting so eat up!" she said with a despicable smile. Jj went in between the toes his eyes watering from the overpowering smell of Kims feet, His eyes watering picked out some of the dirt and fluff and ate it.

Kim took her foot away and placed him in her ugg and said "nobody deserves to be in these your gona cook in there". Kim removed the socks she was wearing slowly moving her smelly barefoot into the ugg. Jj got the full view of her blue painted toe nails. Kims toes were wiggling with excitment to play with their new toy, Kims toes finally went over his tiny body.

Jj felt the fur of the ugg against his back it was nice and soft but it seemed like he could rip through it from the many years of usage. Kim started walking and just from that the stench of the toes was coming back 20x stronger because the material must of been holding in the smell too. Kim felt the beads of sweat beginning to form between her toes already and she smiled in her victory of Jjs to minute deafeat. Kim sat down and started eating breakfast in her kitchen but decided to move it to the living room to watch tv.

Jj noticed the sweat was making the material of the ugg weaker so he kept scratching and biting st the material until he felt a carpet floor. Now he could finally escape and go for help or could he?
End Notes:
If you liked it please leave a review and rate and a big thanks to giantess kimberely for helping writing this one!
Omnomnom by Jjlawlor

Giantess kimberely finally left after finishing her breakfast leaving the plate there on the floor and went back up to her room. Jj thought to himself its only a matter of time before she finds me again, Jj's body was very week from kims playful toes but the moment he got out of that ugg boot he could feel the cool fresh air run all around his skin and then the beautiful blinding light to which he taught he would never see again.

Jj needed to get help and fast before kimberely found him again but he realised the giantess left her plate there surely her mother would pick it up?Jj thought to himself. Jj found massive crumbs on the plate finally he had real food and ate as much as he could feeling restored. The booms of footsteps came, Jj prayed it was not Kimberely instead he saw kimberelys mother walk into the room.

This woman looked about 36 with long brown hair and blue eyes she was as pale as a ghost with a very soft and gentle looking face, She had a very skinny figure and was wearing pyjama bottoms and top with blue slippers.

The woman picked up the plate and placed it on the kitchen draining board not bothered to clean it. Kims mother then grabbed a glass and began to fill it up with water slowly. Jj thought to himself this is the perfect chance with that Jj made a mad dash with a leap of faith into the glass but to his luck she wasnt even looking as she was filling. Jj swam to the top he screamed at the top of his lungs "help!" "help! Im in your glass!" Jjs hopes died even more as she put ice into the glass.

Jj began to think great im going to freeze to death. Jjs world shook as the glass was taken to the sitting room and brought to her lips. Jj took a deep breath of air and hid behind one of the ice cubes as kims mothers tongue began to play with ice while drinking it. Jjs foot began to kick the tongue away and to that her tongue responded to sucking Jj into her mouth.

The giant tongue rolled him around in all of her saliva Jj had to get her attention before she swallowed him. Jj stabbed her tongue with a piece of ice forcing her to spit him almost back into the glass but instead he slid down the side of the glass landing in between her slippers cold and wet.

Kimberelys booming footsteps entered the room and she stared around at the ground looking for Jj. To Jjs look kims mother stood up and walked away leaving Jj out in the open. Kim walked over to Jj picked him up and put him in her sock she looked into the sock and spoke "you have been a busy little tiny havent you?"

Jj then nodded and said "im sorry" kim smilef with a evil grimace "its okay tiny i mean the days almost over how about you rest up for later tonight and lets not forget school tommorow! 7 hours of nothing but my foot stench!"

Kimberely put her foot in the sock and watched tv as Jj waited for what she hadin store for him later
End Notes:
Hey guys long time no see good to be back at gts my first time writing vore dont expect much im more feet i would appreciate 5 stars and a review but whatever you wants cool and if we get enough views and reviews giantess kimberely has agreed to put up a photo in her white socks with a tiny man for you giantess lovers!
Chapter 6 by Jjlawlor
Hours went by in kims damp sock until she finally moved. Jj felt her walk up her stairs and into her room. kim shut the door walked over to the bed sat down on her bed and took off her sock and looked into it.
Jj looked into her big green eyes and frowned at her.

Kim smiled and said "Im going to have a shower, now you wait here and soak in the stench of my feet and when im back your gona get a big kiss and be inside of me" kim tied the sock and left it on her bed. The second Jj heard the door close he began scratching and knawing at the sock. Jj gave up and lied back waiting for his faith, an hour later the door opened and kims massive footsteps boomed over to the bed.

Jj heard some clothes being put put on and the opening of the damp sock opened. Jj eyes widened as he saw kim in a tight red and black bra showing kims double D breasts following down to a slim stomach. Jj noticed the sexy black and red thong and got an erection. Kim noticed the little erection and smiled and said someones happy to see me.

Kim picked Jj up in her hand the sensation warming up his body. Kim got under the covers of her blanket and placed jj between her breasts. Kim pressed her boobs together with Jj on his back his erection caught between her boobs and kim started to jiggle her boobs slowly jacking off Jj. Kims sweat started to build around her boobs acting as a lubricant stroking his penis faster and faste, Jjs sensation builded up and finally ejaculated all over her breasts.

Kim outbursted "HOW DARE YOU CUM ON MY BREASTS ITS TIME FOR YOUR KISS!". Kim picked up Jj and started to lower him to her thong and place him inside her thong. Jj started to squirm as she pressed him against her vagina lips. Kim started to let out little moans slowly getting wet, Jj tried to kick it away again but instead her hole started to swallow him slowly into the dark wetness of her vagina.

Kim spoke in a pleasured voice "getting curios little one? Time to explore more i think." Jj was then forced further into the vagina fully the muscles of the vagina closing in around him. Kim spoke "start moving around or die in there". Jj starts to move around rubbing the warm wet walls and hearing kim moan he started to rub faster and harder kim started moaning louder after a while Jj started to hear noises coming from behind him that sounded like slushing. Suddenly everything started to fill up and Jj started to scream kims walls opened and he fell out exhausted and covered in kims cum.

Jj heard kim say "goodnight little man" and Jj passed out and woke up an hour later the cum dried in and there was no escape
End Notes:
Hey giantess kimberely here 5 stars, reviews and questions are appreciated love all you fanboys
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3681