Lost in the Savannah by Neo Anderson
Summary:

WARNING THIS IS A FURRY STORY! Leave if this is not your taste, else; welcome to the Savannah.

A group is lost somewhere, they don't know where, or why. All they know is that the giant green pole is their base camp.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1526 Read: 14101 Published: June 21 2013 Updated: June 22 2013

1. Introduction by Neo Anderson

2. All your Base Camps... by Neo Anderson

Introduction by Neo Anderson
Author's Notes:
This is my second story, written for a friend of mine. The grammar and spelling may not be the best but it was written on an iPod touch, so please give me some credit :P
Thump, thump, thump.
A great vibration coursed through the strip club, the Savannah. The club was dark, filled with laser lights, loud music and booze. Various dance tables were scattered around the floor while a giant catwalk dominated the centre of the room with an emerald green dance pole. Various strippers, of each race and species, wandered the huge main room, their assets on full view, enticing many bludges. The music faded and a deep, velvet voice slid through the speakers, the voice reverberated far more than the music did.
“Ladies, off the floor if you please,” it purred and the strippers filed out. “Now gentlemen, turn your attention to the main pole.” A spotlight flared, illuminating the shiny, emerald, metal pole. “We have coming out now, the very best of our sexy ladies: the busty babe, the dirty dancer, the voluptuous vixen herself; Jessica!” All the lights fell dark leaving only the spotlight. Everyone's attention turned from whatever, or whoever, they had been staring at and watched the main stage; ready for whatever the stripper was going to do to entertain them. Fog swirled from behind the thick, red velvet curtain. A curvy shadow figure walked forward seductively.
A vixen with pure golden fur reached out and grasped the emerald pole. Her red hair flashed in the light and her breasts jiggled as she began her seductive dance. She was wearing a tiny bra of black satin and a minute g-string that seemed non-existent from behind. Black high heels, sharp as a butcher’s skewer and just as long, adorned her footpaws. As she spun around the pole, she tugged her top off, flinging it into the crowd, hitting someone in the face. Now her breasts appeared even larger than before, erect pink nipples poking out from her fur. Silver piercings hung down from her nipples, one ending in a rare blue diamond hanging from a short golden chain. The other was a simple piercing, curving in a crescent shape through the nub. She hoisted herself up the pole, turning upside down and rotating around the top.
Jessica continued her dance, her legs twisting in a chaotic, yet sexy, way. The g-string flew through the air and landed in someone's beer glass. Now naked, she thrust her crotch against the pole and slid down like some horny firewoman; her breasts pushed upwards by the friction of the pole. She humped the pole from the floor, and then stood up, turning around and sliding her ass cheeks over the cool metal. She slid up and down again, her head and breasts hanging between her legs, also rubbing the pole.
Finally, the music slowed and eventually stopped, replaced by the usual club music. Jessica stood and the light faded. Her sharp heels could be heard clicking back towards the curtain. When the lights came back, Jessica was gone and a line of strippers began to do the can-can while two attendants collected the money that had been thrown at Jess during her dance.
End Notes:
Sorry, no giantessness this chapter, that's the next one
All your Base Camps... by Neo Anderson
Author's Notes:
Holy cow two updates in the space of a week. Don't expect this too often though. Again this was written on an iPod so the grammar may not be the best it can be. As I promised there is some giantess stuff this chapter.
While girls danced, patrons watched, and a few horny fellows masturbated in the dark corners that bouncers overlooked, nine strangers tried their best to figure things out. None of them knew who they were, none of them knew how they got there; they only knew that the world around them was flat, white, and smooth as marble. The only landmark they could pick was the emerald green stripper pole, which is where they made a base camp while they figured out who they were and why they were next to this huge metal pole.
“What’s your name?” A black-furred fox said to the human next to him. The fox flicked a lock of blonde hair out of his golden gaze and watched as the human slowly sat up.
“I can’t remember.” The human groaned. “Inferno seems to be sticking in my head, so I guess you could call me that for now. What about you?”
“Neo,” the fox replied. “It’s the only name I know of.” He turned to face the other members of the group. They listed their preferred names.
“Mike,” a sandy-furred dog muttered, not looking up.
“Steven,” a blue cat said slowly.
“Lucy,” a lorikeet chirped, smoothing her ruffled feathers.
“Jason,” a human ground-out, heaving bile onto the pure white surface.
“Sam,” a tigress sighed, idly scratching at one ear.
“Smi-” the eighth one began, but a loud click-clicking sound interrupted him. It grew louder, and louder, and the marble surface began to vibrate. A shadow passed over the group and they panicked.
“Scatter!” Neo shouted and the group obeyed. Jessica’s huge left, black pump fell and the tremor tripped everyone, making them fall face first onto the floor. They staggered to their feet just as her right pump descended. Inferno and Mike dived away from the falling object and a pink furred wolf rolled away from the shadow, coming to rest beside the pole. The human who had begun to speak earlier tried to run, but the sharp point of the heel descended swiftly. He screamed as it pierced his head, breaking his tiny body apart as the point erupted from his lower back. His body slid off the point with a wet schlk. He slumped sideways, quite dead.
As patrons watched the sexy Jessica dance around her pole, the group ducked or dived to avoid her sweeping left foot. The peacock wasn't as fast. The force of the pump hit him like a freight train, hurling him through the air. He landed hard in a pool of fizzing, burning brown liquid that was gooey to the touch. All of his ribs felt broken and his left wing was twisted almost 180 degrees.
The barmaid, who had unknowingly caught him, dodged perverted ass slaps and various freaks in the auidience. She slid back stage and passed the drink, in which the peacock floated in, to one of the private strippers.
“Thanks slut.” The stripper laughed, slapping the barmaid on the ass. Another stripper approached, and they began to talk. She swirled the drink idly, forcing the liquid down the peacock’s throat. He gagged on the burning stuff and desperately tried to escape from the glass.
“Hey Ali, good luck out-doing Jess tonight, you’ll need it.” The second stripper said to Alicia as the vixen approached. She nodded and brushed passed. “So, what’cha drinking there hun?” The first stripper raised the glass and smiled.
“Its Cola with about five shots of white tequila. I like to call it Cum-and-Coke,” she cackled. Then she gave it one last swirl and tipped it up, draining the entire glass, and all its contents, in one go.
As the peacock screamed in stomach acid, the group of seven continued to dodge Jessica’s huge black pumps. The skimpy black thong went flying and the group scattered again as Jess’ plump yellow ass slapped the ground. The pink wolf, who thought she was so smart for hiding against the pole while the other seven ran around stupidly and tried their best to live, suddenly found herself pressed between the pole and Jess’s sticky pink vagina. Heat emanated from the womanly region and juice began to flow. As Jess humped the emerald pole, the wolf was repeatedly slammed between the pole and something inside Jess’s pussy. It was a sex-toy, a vibrator. It formed a vibrating brick wall, putting the wolf between a rock (perhaps that should be cock?) and a hard place; literally. Juices glued the wolf to Jess’s vagina lips as the stripper continued to hump the emerald pole. The pressure on the wolf's body increased tenfold. She screamed and screamed, but obviously could not be heard. As if to degrade the wolf more, hot sticky juices washed out of Jess's vagina as she orgasmed silently. The stripper turned to rub her ass against the pole and the screams stopped. The tiny, cum-diluted bloodstain was swept up in the golden breast fur and never seen again.
As Jess lay down, preparing for her finale, Neo cried out to the others.
“Jump on!” They leapt, landing on the doughy surface of her right breast. The group held on for dear life as the mound bound up and down ferociously. The lurching subsided to a gentle bobbing and eventually stopped. Steven began to change his grip on her fur, but the breast lurched again and Jess's fur was torn out of his grip. He tumbled head over heels and smacked into a hard pink peninsula. He began to stand up, but Jess shifted and he rolled over the edge of her erect nipple. Steven snatched at the blue diamond piercing and managed to catch the silver chain.
Something streaked passed Steven as he hung on for dear life, Neo. The fox had inched his way down the breast fur to retrieve Steven and when the cat had fallen off Jess's nipple Neo had lunged to grab Steven's paw. Neo didn't have the same luck as Steven and plummeted passed Jess's breast. Yellow and white fur flashed in his vision and the ground rushed up to meet him.
End Notes:
I'm having some trouble with the tags, as it seems the tag system isn't overly phone friendly. I'll keep grinding away to add all the tags it needs.
Reviews are welcome, though superfluous at this early stage. Anyway, hope you're enjoying it so far!

~Neo
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3617