Massive: Cole's Tale by The Capricorn
Summary:

Cole Pryde was just your average high school graduate working a part time job and taking classes at the local community college until an accident at work caused his life to take a MASSIVE turn for the strange!


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, BBW, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 21823 Read: 137392 Published: June 16 2013 Updated: November 23 2013
Story Notes:

This's my first story. I've never written anything more than essays for my high school classes. I hope you all enjoy.

1. Last Friday by The Capricorn

2. Wall to Wall by The Capricorn

3. Love Bites by The Capricorn

4. The Deep by The Capricorn

5. Early Mornings by The Capricorn

6. Intrusion by The Capricorn

7. Control Freak by The Capricorn

8. Disposal by The Capricorn

9. For The Girl Who Has Everything by The Capricorn

10. The More Things Change by The Capricorn

11. Two Sons by The Capricorn

12. Homecoming by The Capricorn

13. Moving On by The Capricorn

14. Loose Ends by The Capricorn

Last Friday by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

This is the beginning of the end but not the end of the beginning.

Sitting here, in this gargantuan hamster cage, looking back at everything that's happened to me these past few months... sometimes I just think to myself "Cole, is there anything you could've done? Is there any action you could've taken to have ensured that you wouldn't have wound up in this crazy situation?" and when that thought runs across my mind I always think back to that Friday afternoon...

 

I remember it so vividly. I remember waking up that morning bright and early, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to get my fat ass ready for the day. I had no idea that it was going to be my last day on the job. I remember starting the car, checking my mirrors, adjusting my seatbelt, all that good stuff. Heh, you never know how much you miss something until it's gone, ya know? Anyway, I pulled up into the parking lot at Regal Pastures, my place of employment, locked the car, and went to clock in. For the most part it was a pretty simple day. Customers came and went and all was well until about an hour in. Then SHE came.

 

Breanna, or Bree as she sometimes preferred, Thompson had been the object of my desire and my best friend since my freshman year. We met in the cafeteria one day. I had been looking all over for a place to sit. The only table available in that sea of teens was almost completely empty. There, alone, sat one girl. She looked like a nice person so I decided that I'd be a good person and extend an olive branch of friendship towards her. She didn't see me coming over and just as I was about to take my seat she stood up and elbowed me in the groin. She immediately apologized and while everyone around was dying of laughter she decided that she'd repay my kindness by any means necessary. Recently though things had gotten a tad strained. You see I'm not what most people would call "attractive". I'm a 6'1" 250 lbs. black man. Women have never really looked at me as anything more than a friend. Bree made that PERFECTLY clear on the night of my senior prom. Bree was one year my junior but had decided to go with me because she knew I couldn't possibly have gotten one on my own. For her, however, getting a date would've been as simple as spelling her own name. Bree's a plus-sized model. A 5'6" bombshell weighing in at 245 lbs. with a face that could melt hearts. Everything about her is positively to die for, most notably though are her thick curves, her gargantuan breasts, and her enormous ass. Each accentuated by her excessive weight, likely a gift from her mixed African/Latin heritage. On that night, with Bree in my arms, dancing to slow songs, and grinding to fast ones, I'd finally decided to kiss her and put my feelings on the table. Needless to say she didn't see it coming. Everyone in the gymnasium was staring at her and I when she ran out in a rush.

 

Things were never the same between Bree and I after that night… which brings me back to that Friday. Two years had passed Bree and I were co-workers now. Although I'd requested numerous times that changes be made to our schedules here we both were. Bree, although an hour and a half late, still managed to find time to give me my daily "I hate you" look of disapproval. I always try to ease the tension here because, as my dad always said, I was the least prideful member of the Pryde family. Today was the day we received our weekly shipments meant to restock the store with. As Bree and I went outside to collect I noticed that some of the crates we were receiving were covered in a fluorescent purple liquid. I let her handle the paperwork while I began to inspect, I was a criminal justice major after-all. As I began to lean down to get a closer look at the substance a shadow fell over me.

 

"What're you doing down there Cole? Let's get these inside so we can get back to work. You know this heat is the only thing I hate even more that I hate your ugly ass." complained Bree.

 

"Give me a minute, Bree, some of these crates have some purple gunk on them, I think we should check it out." I replied.

 

"Oh yeah? Let me... OH! That looks... pretty cool actually. Maybe you should get a closer look!"

 

As she said that I felt her kick me, toppling my hunched form face-first into whatever this crap was. It got onto my face then it began seeping into my skin. The next thing I knew all of it was pulling itself onto... into me! Bree screamed when she saw my skin turn purple for a second and then it happened.

 

I woke up sometime later. I had no idea where I was or how I'd gotten there all I knew was that it was dark. I began to twist and turn until I heard some kind of rumbling behind me. I looked up and saw light and then two MASSIVE brown tree-trunk-like things came into wherever I was and lifted me out. The light was blinding so I shut my eyes and then, I heard it. I heard her.

 

"Finally."

End Notes:

PLEASE review. Tell me what you liked, didn't like, and what you would like to see more of!

Wall to Wall by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

The end of the beginning.

When I heard Bree’s voice… like that for the first time I remember it feeling like a hurricane to the face. The force of her breath could’ve blown over trees! If trees were my size, that is. But for all that force I’ve got to say it wasn’t half bad. In fact she smelled nice. I waited there in her hand for about thirty seconds just looking around her room, she was laying on her bed, waiting for her to say something, anything really.

“It’s about time you woke up, lazy ass.” Bree said in an aggravated tone.

“Wh… what happened?! Where are we?! Why are you… why am I so small?!” I screamed in response.

“Calm the fuck down little guy. We’re at my house and as to why you’re so small…”

Bree went on to relay the events that had transpired after I passed out. She said that after the purple goo had seeped into my skin I’d begun to shrink, rapidly. In a matter of seconds I’d shrunken to my current height of about 4”. Bree searched through the pile that was my uniform until she found me. My skin had returned to its previous brown hue and aside from my size I was completely the same as before. She quickly picked me up and stuffed me into the back left pocket of her pants. Then she threw my uniform into the dumpster out back and went back to work…

“So as far as everyone else knows I’ve just mysteriously disappeared? They don’t know that you’ve just kidnapped me?!”

“Oh please, “kidnapped” is such a dirty word. I prefer to say that I liberated you from the hardships of life!”

“Of life? So what you’re just going to keep me here forever?!”

She shut her eyes and released a heavy sigh.

“Do you remember that night Cole?” She asked sounding almost… sad.

“Uhm, Bree we ha- OUCH!!!” I screamed as she tightened her grip on my miniscule form.

“From now on you will refer to me ONLY as Breanna, Bree is a name I reserve the use of STRICTLY for my FRIENDS, is that clear?!”

“Y-yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Breanna.”

“That’s better, now I believe I asked you a question. Do you remember that night, Cole?”

“Uhm… yes, Breanna. As I was saying we’ve… um… we had spent quite a few nights together hanging out with the rest of the ga- GAH!” again she tightened her grip on my torso.

“Do NOT play games with me, Pryde; you know EXACTLY what night I’m talking about! Don’t you!”

“Yes, Breanna. I know. Yes, I do remember the night of my senior prom.”

“Do you remember how you EMBAARRASSED me Cole? How you took it upon yourself to kiss me in plain view of the entirety of your senior class?”

“Yes, Breanna, I remember.”

“Cole, I’ve kept it no secret how much disdain I feel for you.”

That’s an understatement I thought to myself

“Of course you remember the night I had my brothers hunt you down and beat the living shit out of you, don’t you Cole?”

“Yes, Breanna. That’s something that’s been on my mind for quite some time now. Actually I was wondering… now that I’m in this state… here, completely at your mercy. Well… what are you planning on doing to me?”

“I honestly cannot believe you’re just now asking me this. Really I was expecting that to have been the first thing to have come out of your mouth after that initial shock wore off but…”

“Oh, it hasn’t worn off, at all in th- AHHH!!!” I screamed as she lifted me far above her head.

“You interrupted me. Here you are, not even half a foot tall, struggling for AIR in my hand and you ACTUALLY had the nerve to interrupt me!”

She was beyond pissed and I knew it. She hurled me across the room at break neck speeds I waited for my life to flash before my eyes but no such luck maybe…

BAM!

I slammed into the door to her room… hard, why aren’t I dead?

“That… hurt.” I managed to let out in a near whisper.

“I didn’t tell you the whole story about what happened after I pulled your tiny self out of that pile of your clothes, Cole. You see after I managed to find you in your shirt a thought came over me “I could end this little bastard once and for all right here, right now.” So do you want to know what I did, Cole?”

“I would, yes, Breanna.”

“I took my left foot and I kicked off my right shoe. I bent down to the ground and I pulled off my sock. I wiggled my toes in the air for a few seconds. And then I slammed my foot down on your tiny little body with ALL 245 lbs. of my weight!”

“What?! But at this size that… that…”

“That should’ve squished you like a grape, Cole. There should be a tiny red stain on the Regal Pastures parking lot right now but instead here you are.”

“That means that… that whatever was in the material that shrunk me didn’t just get RID of my mass it… it CONDENSED it!”

“Whatever. All I know is that you can’t be killed now Cole. But as you’ve exhibited tonight you CAN still feel pain. Do you know what that means?”

“I… I have an i-idea”

“It means that I’m going to have some serious fun with this, Cole. Now, GET OVER HERE!!!”

I tried to escape that night. I tried to get under her door frame. That was my first great mistake. Bree got up from her sitting position on her bed and I stopped dead still as I saw her gigantic feet come ever closer to me. I’ll admit it, I got hard. Breanna gripped me so tightly that she immediately pressed it into my leg. Then it happened. She hurled my tiny frame to the wall nearest to her beds headboard. I fell on her pillows; I remember coughing hard from the impact. Bree picked me up again, this time only with her thumb and index finger. She was about to go on another rant but then she saw my erection and said to me…

“Oh, oh my! This? This is going to be fun.”

End Notes:

Again, tinies and giantesses, PLEASE review! I require feedback! Positive & negative.

Love Bites by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Here we begin to get a feel for Cole & Breanna's relationship.

So there I was, my head trapped in between Bree’s thumb and index finger, my erection hanging freely between my legs as she examined me with excruciating detail. I’d never been ashamed of my “member” before. Honestly it was the only thing about me I’d ever been proud of… until that day.

“So, Cole, tell me, which part of this whole “experience” did THAT to you? What about ME could’ve possibly gotten you so… excited?” Bree asked with a child-like demeanor.

I couldn’t bear to look her in the eye let alone to speak to her. Not like that.

“Oh, so you’re going to ignore me then, is that it?”

Still, I remained silent.

“Do you really want to play this game with me, Pryde?! I mean you DO remember what I did to you for inte-”

I couldn’t take it anymore, that attitude was simply too much to handle. I figured I should just let it all out because… well I AM immortal after all, right?

“Yes, BREE, as a matter of fact, I DO remember what you did to me for interrupting you! Or should I say DIDN’T do because, as I recall, you didn’t really do a d- AGHHH!!! “

I stopped mid-rant. Bree began applying pressure to my skull more and more until I had the worst migraine in the history of the human race!

“Ha… ha ha… ha ha ha ha ha! Did that *giggle* did that REALLY seem like a good thing to say in your position little man?!”

“AHH… B-Breanna! BREANNA! P-PLEASE!”

To my surprise she stopped. The pressure subsided and the pain was gone in a few seconds.

“Wh-why?”

“Because I noticed something.”

I wondered what on earth she was talking about but I decided that the best course of action was to remain silent.

“Even after all of that, the immense pain and humiliation I just put you through, you’ve STILL got that erection, little guy.”

It was true. I hadn’t even had time to take notice but she was right. I was still as turned on as ever.

“Thank you, Cole.”

“Ok, Breanna, I’ve got to ask. What could you possibly be thanking me for?”

“For finally, albeit unwillingly, answering my question. Now I know what’s been turning you on this whole time. You like being humiliated like this, don’t you, little man?”

Now, I don’t want to sound like a typical guy but the second she said that my dick stood up to FULL ATTENTION.

“I’m going to take that as a yes. See, that’s a problem. I. HATE. YOU. Cole. Hate. This is supposed to be bad for you. As long as you’re able to get exci-”

As she said that I saw a look emerge on her face, the kind of look that says “Oh my Einstein, I just had the greatest idea of all time!” Honestly I believe that if this had been a 90’s cartoon a light bulb would’ve appeared above her head at that moment but, sadly, this is no Saturday morning cartoon.

“Cole Pryde, I am about to attempt to permanently rid you of the ability to get… excited.”

“Wait… what?!? Breanna, please, let’s… let’s talk about this… Breanna?!”

This is one of the things I don’t like to remember… often. Bree raised her other hand to my crotch. She used her index finger to fondle me slightly, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my entire body, and then she gripped it, balls and all, and began guiding me into her mouth. I remember thinking to myself “My first blow-job is also going to be my last.” This is one of life’s more bittersweet moments. She kept guiding me in, closer and closer until she managed to lay my genitals on her teeth. She lifted her massive tongue to greet my cock. She began licking and for a moment, I completely dropped my guard. Then it happened.

“GAHHH!!!!!!!”

Bree’s top row of teeth came down faster than lightning, clamping down on my most sensitive area. The pain was so intense I could feel myself losing consciousness then & there but there was something else. In that moment with my nervous system almost overridden with pain I felt… pleasure. It was faint at first but as my rational mind slipped away into the bowels of my consciousness the primitive instincts in my mind were allowing me to fully embrace my immortality. In that moment with Bree’s teeth pressed ever so tightly against my raging erection I came harder than I ever had in my entire life… and she noticed. She spat me and my cum out onto her bed. I should have been afraid but I was still so enthralled by my current state of ecstasy that I didn’t even feel it when I hit the sheets.

“You SICK, DISGUSTING, little man! I cannot believe you just did that! And in MY mouth of all places! Come here!”

I managed to pull myself together for a few seconds, get up, and walk across her bed back to her gigantic, moist, crotch… wait, moist? Why would she be…

“HOLD STILL!” She screamed at me as she got up and walked across the room. She grabbed something… a bag. Why would she be grabbing a ba-

“Get in. Now.”

I complied. A few steps later we were leaving her room and going into another. Suddenly I got that falling sensation again and found myself on a white ceramic surface.

“You’re a disgusting little shit, you know that?”

I remained quiet as she began to run some hot water. Then something amazing happened, she began taking off her clothes. I couldn’t help but to admire her colossal form. Those massive feet, the legs they were attached to, her thighs and that gorgeous ass, her cute belly, her breasts and that beautiful face with eyes that… that were staring directly at me… oh no.

“Like what you see, little man?”

“Uhm, Sure I do, Breanna, but why are you…”

“It’s late and I haven’t taken a shower yet.”

“But… I’m in here… with you.”

“And you’re going to stay in here, with me, for the rest of your apparently immortal life. Or did you forget that part? I wouldn’t be surprised with that tiny brain of yours.”

“Actually due to the fact that my brain was conde-“

“Shut up, Pryde. Just shut up. Wait there.”

Bree finished getting naked and proceeded to take her shower. As she washed off I took the time to contemplate what she’d said to me. Was it true? Was I honestly an immortal? And if so, what happens when I eventually out-live my goddess? Wait, did I just call Breanna Thompson my g-

The water behind me stopped drawing all of my attention towards Bree’s massive form stepping out from her shower curtains. The water still cascading off of her body would have been enough to drown me a thousand times over. She began to dry herself off making sure to take extra care of her ass for some reason. Then she threw her towel into her hamper and began to re-dress. First her bra and then her… wait, why isn’t she putting on her panties?

“Ready to get out of there, little man?” she asked.

“Uhm, yeah, I suppose.” I responded. My eyes never left her glorious vag. Her hairs shaved into a heart shape. She grabbed a wash cloth and picked me up from the pool/sink. As she dried me off I noticed she took her time when taking care of my shaft, something I’d never comment on.

“Cole?” She called my name in the sweetest most angelic voice I’d ever heard her use.

“Yes, Breanna?”

“Good night.”

“Good ni-“

I began to return the statement when suddenly Bree took me between her fingers and began guiding me closer and closer to her…

“Breanna, what… what are you doing?!”

“Putting you to bed, Cole. Putting you to bed.”

“Nooo!!!” I screamed in protest but it was no use.

Bree then proceeded to shove me, face first into her asshole. I’m not sure but I think I lost consciousness.

End Notes:

As always reviews are appreciated. I'm out. Good night slaves & goddesses.

The Deep by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Making use of some suggestions from a friend here. Hope you all enjoy.

I woke up in the darkness again but this time… this time was different. This time it was warmer... and it smelled... BAD! The stench is what shocked me back to my senses, what reminded me of where I was, deep within the rectum of my ex-best friend.

“BREEEAAANNNAAA!!!” I bellowed from below.

I began to twist and turn within her anus. I screamed and scratched and agitated her in any and every way I could think of… in retrospect that may’ve been a terrible idea.

“STOP STRUGGLING COLE.” I heard Bree shout from high above.

“IF YOU KEEP THIS UP YOU’RE JUST GOING TO ANNOY ME!”

And so I kept it up. For what felt like hours I remained adamant with my struggles until finally I felt fabric underneath my feet. I’d finally managed to work my way down and out of Bree’s ass. Soon I would be fr-

“OH NO YOU DON’T, YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. NOT JUST YET.”

I felt her get up from wherever she was sitting. I felt the panties at her feet fall farther away. Then I felt Bree’s cold hands grip my feet and pull me out of her ass.

“I th- OH GOD YOU SMELL!!! *cough* PHEW! Anyway, I think you deserve a little air. Heh, little. Anyway, you’re going in feet first little guy.”

I didn’t argue. What would be the point? No matter what I did at this point I’d still end up stuck in her ass. Might as well just go ahead and get it over with.

As Bree began placing my feet into her I couldn’t resist my body’s natural instinct to fight her. I kicked her ass hole and I heard something… a giggle. She was enjoying this. And then I remembered how moist she’d gotten while toying with me in her mouth and I realized that Bree was loving this as much as I was… or a part of me at least.

“Bye Cole.”

After she said that my entire body, well up to my neck anyway, was inserted inside of her.

“See you soon, you little shit.”

With these new revelations I decided to use this scenario to my advantage. I remained still, as still as I could possibly be. I decided that I would not be giving Bree the sheer satisfaction of being able to use my miniscule form as her own personal dildo. Aside from the vibrations made from my breathing and my heartbeat she would be getting nothing from me. She didn’t like that very much.

“COLE! ARE YOU AWAKE DOWN THERE?!”

I remained still… until she decided to tighten her asshole around me.

“GAHHH!!!” I screamed and convulsed within her.

“THAT’S BETTER! DON’T WANT TO MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU.”

After the pain subsided I went back to my dormant state… then she squeezed me again, and again, and again… until she got tired of having to prompt me into worshiping her massive rear. She got up again and I felt her walking. I figured she was upset the way she’d clamped her cheeks down on me the entire time she was walking. We went up a flight of stairs, a door opened, and the next thing I knew I was being removed from her ass once again. A quick glance around revealed to me that we were back in her bathroom. This can’t be good. She placed me on the side of her bath tub and proceeded to run her water.

“Uhm, Breanna? Aren’t you going to… you know, SAY anything?”

Nothing. Bree didn’t even so much as look at me there. I mean who could blame her. I was a little brown bug and I smelled like complete crap. As I began to get more and more self-conscious I couldn’t help but look away from her down ward to the tubs rim. I stood there contemplating my life until I heard something fall down behind me. A soft crash. I turned around and saw Bree taking off her clothes. First her socks, revealing her untamed feet, followed by her jeans, then her panties, her shirt, and finally her bra. There she stood, a colossus of beauty, god I miss the days when we used to be friends. She bent over me with such incredible speed; I had no idea why until I heard the sound of water reach closer and closer to me until she turned off the faucet. Then she stepped into it. She seemed so serene. I turned away as she fully emerged into the water. Then out of nowhere…

“Cole?”

“Y-yes Breanna?”

“Do you remember how things used to be between us?”

“Wh-when? Before… before THIS?”

“No… well yes but farther back. Before you made the insanely stupid decision of rushing into someth… before you kissed me?”

“Yeah. I remember. You were my best friend.”

“Turn around, Cole. I want to see your face when I’m talking to you.”

I complied.

“That’s better. You know I always loved you. You were my big brown teddy bear. You were always there for me whenever I had a bad break up. You were the first person, besides mom and my brothers and sister, to arrive at the hospital the day my dad died. I always did love you Cole, why’d you have to rush it?!”

I didn’t know what to say. Where was this coming from?

“I got that job at Regal Pastures just so I could be closer to you. Seeing you every day is one of life’s greatest pleasures Cole. And then… this happened.”

She was almost crying at this point. I had no idea what was going on.

“I was waiting on you Cole. Waiting on the day when you would FINALLY get the balls to try again. But you never did. And now? Now you’re only a few inches tall, covered in shit, and standing on the rim of my bath tub completely naked. Completely mine to tease and prod and play with for the rest of my days.”

“Why… why are you coming clean about all of this now Brean-“

“You dumbass. You don’t have to call me “Breanna”. I was never mad at you for kissing me Cole. I was mad at you for not chasing me that night. I was going to give it all to you. All of me. Now I can’t. Because now you’re not a “real” man. You’re nothing more than a glorified sex-toy.”

I had to take a moment to process all of this. Bree just told me that she loved me!

“Bree?”

“What, dumbass?”

“I love you too.”

With that I jumped into the watery depths. I swam down the length of Bree’s massive belly. All the way down to her glorious pussy. (Something I’d recently realized was that due to the nature of my shrinking I still had the strength I’d possessed while in my natural form, much like the way the super heroes “The Atom” and “Ant-Man” retain their strength while miniaturized.  And mom said reading comics would never help me in reality.) So I gripped her clit with both hands and began to punch at it vigorously. I heard her moan from high above the water. I found it crazy how long I’d been able to hold my breath but that’s neither here nor there. And then I saw it. Bree’s gigantic arm ripped through the water to grab me and tear me away from her love button. I felt gravity speed up as she brought me up to her big brown face and say

“You… *pant*… are… going to… *pant*… pay… for that!”

“Pay?! I was just trying t-“

“Shut up, Cole. I was being drama… never mind.”

I had no time to collect my thoughts as I was thrust back under water. Bree took her absent hand and began to open her pulsing vagina in preparation of my arrival. I was rammed into her massive sex hole at supersonic speeds. I held my breath for as long as I could, thrashing around within her, gliding my hands across the walls of this deep sea cave until she began to contract all around me. I forced my way deeper into my giantess… no, my goddess’ pussy until I hit her G-Spot. I rammed my fist into it as hard as I possibly could. She came instantly. I opened my mouth and tasted her sweet juices flowing around me. Suddenly, as I was blacking out from lack of oxygen, I finally understood what Lil’ Wayne meant when he said

“I drowned in the pussy…”

End Notes:

Okay guys. This may be the last chapter. Unless I get some reviews that is...

Early Mornings by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

The weekend is over and it's time for Breanna (and Cole) to get back to work.

So that’s that. I almost drowned that night satisfying Bree’s big fat pussy but she managed to pull me out just in time. After that night everything just seemed so much better. Bree and I were finally on good terms again. She was my best friend and so much more. Honestly I don’t think my life could’ve gotten any better but that’s not to say that it couldn’t get any worse. After all I am telling you this from inside a cage, remember? You guys probably want to ask “So, Cole, what went wrong?” well I’ll tell you. It only took a few hours.

“Good morning my sexy little man!” Bree exclaimed from on high.

She was dressed in some light pink pajamas. I remember thinking that the color definitely didn’t suit her personality. I let out a heavy yawn and replied

“Good morning by big sexy goddess!”

“Goddess?! Hmm, a girl could get accustomed to that!”

“So, Bree baby, where am I exactly?”

“Take a look around, hon. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.”

I looked around the “room” where Bree must’ve deposited me after our little fun last night. It appeared wooden on the four walls and beneath me I felt some sort of cotton flooring. A quick glance down revealed to me my giant… er… giantess captors panties folded about. I soon realized I’d spent the night in Bree’s panty drawer!

“Dang Bree! Wish I’d known I was in here sooner! To think of all the fun I could’ve had in these!”

“Oh, don’t worry Cole; I’m sure you’ll be having a TON of fun in my panties today!”

“You’re leaving me in here all day?”

“Now I never said that did I?”

With that Bree began to undress from her pink night clothes. I looked on with a glazed over expression of lust as her gigantic belly became first exposed, how I wish I could have the pleasure of making sweet love to that belly button of hers. Then her breasts came into full view, personally I’ve always been a bit of an ass-man myself but the things I’d do to those massive mammaries at my height are innumerable! With her shirt fully off Bree had time to fully observe the effect her strip tease had had on my miniscule form. She smiled wide when she saw my member once again fully erect.

“Oh Cole, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of doing that to you! Well I guess I’ve got a little time…”

Bree bent her massive form down and leaned in to grab me. For the first time since this whole thing started I submitted myself willingly into her grasp. Bree took notice and carried me ever swiftly to her mouth. She opened up only enough to let her tongue escape and slide me into her gaping maw. I was a slave to the whims of her mighty organ. It slid around me until it found my throbbing cock and began to lick it all over. In complete darkness I felt the need to keep my eyes open and so at the moment of climax something strange happened and I mean strange even by the standards of my current situation. As I released my load onto Bree’s tongue I saw my entire body begin to glow with a purple hue that reminded me of the… of the SAME ooze that had started this whole mess! I don’t know what this means but I do know that something is happening deep within me on a genetic level. Bree hasn’t mentioned it yet so I have to assume that every other time she’s caused me to cum her sight has also been obstructed by the instinct to shut them while in ecstasy. I couldn’t let her know what had happened. Not yet. Her mouth opened once again as she began to retrieve me. Feeling the need to not seem strange I decided to allow myself to fall victim of the typical euphoric trance that comes with having just bust a nut in a beautiful woman’s mouth.

“That… that was great Bree. But earlier you said you only had a little time? Why is that?”

“It’s Monday silly. I’ve got work in a few hours.”

“Wow, it’s been a whole weekend?”

“You did sleep most of it away remember?”

“Yeah, I d… wait, why’d you say “I’ve” got work? Don’t you mean “We’ve” got work?”

“Cole, you can’t seriously think that you’re ever going back to work can you?”

“Well…maybe not today but someday… when this is ov-“

“Cole. Let me make this perfectly clear. This? You, being tiny, and I, being your owner? This is never going to be “over”, ok?”

I looked deep into Bree’s gigantic light brown eyes and could tell that she meant each and every word that had come out of her mouth just then. I decided that somehow I needed to get big again and to do that I had to find out what exactly the purple goo had done to me but to do that I had to make sure I stayed on Bree’s good side. I do still love her after all but if she’s going to treat me like an object I have to find a way to control this.

“Ok, Bree. I’m sorry I even said anything. I love you and if I have to be tiny for you to love me back… it’s worth it.”

“That’s all I want Cole. Now I have to go freshen up. I’ll only be a few minutes. You wait here, ok?”

I nodded in compliance. Bree turned around and removed her pants giving me another up-close and personal view of my favorite part of this entire experience, that big old’ ass of hers could make a grown man cry! As she sauntered off I enjoyed the last good look of her I’d be getting for at least an hour, she always took forever to get ready for work.

“FOCUS!”

The only thought I had in my mind at that point was to focus on controlling the violet aura that had come from my body before. I didn’t know what its significance was or why I should even be attempting to cause it again but if there was any connection to it and the return of my former glorious height of 6’1” I’d be willing to do whatever it took to get that aura to show itself again. For some time I sat there in Bree’s panty drawer jerking off to the very scent of her, it was everywhere and it was enough. I came forcefully and with it I released a purple aura and even more strange my cum itself had taken the same form as the ooze itself. Could it be that I, myself, had become a living factory for this ooze?! And if so… what does that mean for Bree? I mean, she HAS been getting exposed to this gunk I’ve cum inside of her multiple times at this point. As all of these thoughts crossed my mind I lost focus as the purple cum I’d shot onto Bree’s panties took my undivided attention. What would she do if she saw this crap? She’d start asking questions that I frankly just do not have the answers to at this point and then… I don’t even want to think about what would happen then!

“BOOM, BOOM, BOOM…”

“Bree must be done in there!” I thought as I heard her approaching footsteps. “There’s no time… damn it!”

I then did something I’d thought I’d never do. To avoid detection and possibly further torture, I ate my own cum. I scooped it up with my bare hands and swallowed every last drop. I’d thought I’d cleaned Bree’s panties and not a moment too soon. Bree opened the drawer and set her hand inside.

“Hey honey, be a dear and climb into my hand. Oh, and grab a pair of my panties too.”

I grabbed the panties that I’d just spent the last hour with with both hands and climbed into Bree’s. As she lifted me up I could see that they still had a slight stain on them, hopefully it wouldn’t be too noticeable to Bree’s enormous eyes. And it wasn’t. Bree sat me on her shoulder as she began to put on her panties. Once they were almost fully on she grasped me in one hand and said

“It’s going to be a long day, babe, I think I’m going to try to work through my breaks. I’d really appreciate it if you could try your best to make it go by a little faster, ok?”

I looked her in those adorable eyes and I could feel myself becoming aroused once again and said

“Sure thing, babe, anything for you.”

She kissed me all over and then stuffed me, feet first, into her already moist pussy with care. I began to lick her insides and twist and turn all around. Little did she know I had an objective. To discover the secrets of the ooze through action and as my gigantic girlfriend had just confirmed, it was going to be a long day.

End Notes:

I wanted to leave you all with a cliffhanger so I expanded on one of this storie's hidden elements.

REVIEWS ARE NEEDED FROM THIS POINT ON.

I cannot stress that enough apparently.

Intrusion by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

This chapter is not for the sensitive. I apologize in advance.

The events of that afternoon haunt me to this day. I try not to think about them but sometimes… sometimes it’s hard not to relive them.

I felt Bree every step of the way from the walk down to her car, to the ride to royal pastures, to the moment she clocked in, to the moment she began working. I made sure to try my best to stay active and make sure I was constantly pleasuring my big lady but I couldn’t go on forever. As you may recall, I’ve never really been what you’d call “in-shape” so constantly struggling, or pleasuring as the case may be was proving to be a tad difficult. So I nodded off… or I started to when suddenly I felt Bree pat herself in her nether regions. It felt like an earthquake to me at my current size! That definitely woke me up. So I decided to give this one more shot. I started humping the inside of this goddess sized pussy with all of my might! The fact that I was upside down only added to the difficulty of this task but hey, I’d rather be upside down with air to breathe than the alternative.  So I pumped it with what little strength I had until I exploded all over Bree’s insides. That’s when I really got tired. I passed out almost instantly.

I didn’t wake up until what had to be hours later. At some point during my ejaculation-induced slumber Bree seemed to have taken me from inside of her vagina and re-inserted me head first deep inside of her. That’s not what freaked me out though, no what freaked me out, and what woke me up, was the ear shattering sound of Bree screaming at the top of her lungs. I had no idea what was going on outside of my fleshy cage but I knew it had to be tremendously terrifying if Bree was screaming. The girl hasn’t shown me a single sign of fear for the entire time I’ve known her. I felt a shift in gravity as Bree tumbled over and landed on something hard, screaming the entire way down. Something or someone was attacking her that much was clear I tried to stay still as long as I possibly could. And then I felt it. Something hot and smooth brushed up on my feet. I soon realized exactly what was going on here. My giant-sized best… girlfriend was being raped and there was absolutely NOTHING I could do about it. I struggled to keep myself above the gigantic (relatively speaking) cock of this psychotic rapist for as long as I could until he pulled out.

I spent hours inside of Bree even after the accident was long over. I felt her carry on about her business, taking several long pauses throughout the day. I squirmed inside of her several times only to be met with crushing convulsions. She needed me, now more than ever. Bree needed me and I couldn’t do a thing for her. So I stayed there, inside of her fleshy cavern, waiting. Eventually she clocked out and I felt her start her car and drive off. She entered her apartment, coldly, and then I felt gravity shift again as Bree hit the floor with her knees and begin to cry. I couldn’t take this anymore.  I crawled my way out of Bree’s vagina and was on my way into her panties when I felt her begin to remove her pants. Her hand came down slowly and ominously enough to remind me of the claw from Toy Story (you know the one). She grabbed me with such tenderness and care that you couldn’t tell that this was the hand of a woman who’d just been raped. I was raised up to her face. I looked deeply into her eyes and was taken aback by the sheer redness of them.

“Cole…” She said to me coldly.

“Yes, Bree?”

“I… I…”

“Shhh, it’s okay. You don’t need to say anything.”

“No. Cole… you… you don’t understand… I-“

“I know Bree. I was there.”

“It was… it was Lee.”

Lee Holloway is our boss. More importantly Lee is one of Bree and I’s oldest friends. We used to hang out together in the old days. He’d been like an older brother to me. That is until he became my manager. Something about the faux sense of power that came from his managerial position turned him into a complete ass hole. Each and every day Bree and I would come into work and she would give me my daily glare but later on whenever Lee arrived I’d always catch him giving her a glare of his own. The kind of “glazed over” look a dog gives when he’s in heat. Lee knew better than anyone how I felt about Bree but ever since that night he just didn’t care. I never imagined that he’d go this far!

“LEE?! HE did this to you?!”

“Yes.”

“Bree you have to call the cops! You can’t just do NOTHING about this!”

Bree turned her head and began shedding even more tears than she had before.

“Don’t yell at me.”

“I… I’m sorry.”

“I MEAN IT, LITTLE MAN. DON’T. YELL. AT. ME!”

“I-I understand.”

“You think everything you do should be forgiven because you apologize and say it won’t happen again, you are a cocky little asshole, AREN’T YOU COLE?!”

“Bree, I… I don’t understand… why are you…”

And with that Bree was done talking. She threw me down onto the floor of her apartment and raised her foot and was about to slam it down onto me when I yelled

“WAIT!”

“Wait? Wait for what Cole? Wait for you?! I did my waiting!”

“Bree, I want to help you!”

“You?! Help ME?!”

“Yes! There’s something I’ve been meaning to show you! Something you NEED to see!”

“What, Cole?! What could possibly be SO important that I need to see it right now?! After the hell of this… this EXPERIENCE I’ve been through WHAT could you do that would be worth even the tiniest bit of my attention?!”

“I think I may have found a way to grow ba-“ Bree cut me off mid-sentence.

“You want to be big again Cole? You want to be a REAL man? You want to feel strong again?! You want to RAPE little girls like ME Cole?! Is THAT what you want!?”

“No! Bree I want to hel-“

“FUCK YOU COLE!”

And with that Bree’s massive foot came down hard on my miniscule form with enough force to actually crack several of my ribs. The pain was intense. The next thing I knew I was coughing up blood all over myself.

“The hell?!”

I heard Bree say from above me.

“Your… your blood… it’s purple. Just like… just like that… oh my gosh!”

I saw it. I actually saw my body glowing with that same violet aura it had when I’d shrunk originally and when I was in the drawer earlier this morning. I saw the change and I decided to take advantage of the situation. For the firt time I deided to fully concentrate on the affects of the ooze. I forced myself to heal and then… to grow. Within seconds I’d been able to concentrate hard enough to take control of my own body. When the light subsided I looked around Bree’s apartment, for the first time at my normal, glorious, height of 6’1”. Then I looked directly into Bree’s shocked eyes and I could see her visibly shaking in fear. I coughed a bit before pulling myself together, cleared my throat, and said…

“Seriously?”

Bree stared blankly at me.

“So here I am, full sized, back to normal, just standing here, completely nude, in your apartment, and you’ve got NOTHING to say?”

Still she stared, still shaking.

“You just broke multiple ribs, you do understand that right? You just tried to KILL me… ME, Cole Pryde, your BEST friend in the world, you just tried to KILL ME!”

“I… I’m sorry I was… I was just upset… and I…”

“Shut up Breanna.”

Bree looked up at me and was about to break out into another fit of tears. I couldn’t handle that. Even after all she’s done I still…

“Breanna Thompson. I love you.”

“But I just… I just tried to kill you!”

"Look at me, do I look like a man who just suffered a near death experience to you?"

We shared a laugh, I could tell she needed that, then I took Bree into my arms and held her tight for the first time in what felt like forever and I whispered coldly into her ear

“Now, let’s go find Lee…”

End Notes:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? All may be answered in the next chapter of MASSIVE!

Control Freak by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

With his size restored, how will Cole react to the still traumatized Bree who has just attempted to end his existence?!

Bree and I stood there, in that embrace, for hours. I was normal again… as normal as a matter manipulating mutated human being can be, that is. Then as the moment was passing I realized something. I don’t know how I’d let this pass me by for so long but I wa-

“You’re still naked you know.” Bree finished my thought for me.

“Heh, yeah, I am, aren’t I?”

“I threw your old uniform into the trash when you… you know.”

“Shrank?”

“Yeah, that.”

“Trying to cover your tracks? Getting rid of any evidence?!” I didn’t notice at first but I’d been getting angrier. I was now yelling at Bree and my hold on her was becoming tighter.

“Cole… Y-you’re hurting me…”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry… COLE!”

I released my grip on Bree. I then walked to her bathroom. The layout of the apartment was so much smaller to me now but I could still manage to find my way around. I looked myself over in the mirror and saw that I’d gotten quite the 5 o’clock shadow since Friday.

“Hey, Bree!” I yelled from the bathroom

“Yeah?!”

“Think you could give me a ride back to my place?!”

“S-sure… now?!”

“Yeah!”

I walked back into Bree’s living room.

“Alright, let’s go now.”

It was a long drive back to my place. I lived on the opposite side of town. Bree was constantly looking back at me. It seemed like she was expecting me to disappear or shrink back to normal at any moment. That was sooo not happening. We got to my apartment about a half hour later. It had started raining halfway over and it was now coming down hard. I got out of the car and ran to my door.

“Are you coming in?”

“N-no, I’m fine here…”

“Don’t be silly. It’s raining like mad out here! Come in! I’ll make hot chocolate!”

“Okay.”

I could feel it in her voice. She was scared. She was wrought with complete and utter terror… and she had every right to be. After all she was about to enter the home of the man she’d tried to murder not an hour ago. As Bree approached my apartment, protected by her black umbrella I thought to myself about how much crap she’s put me through these past few years. Whatever I decided to do to her, today, tomorrow, or the next day, it would be justified. But that’s not me. As she folded her umbrella I guided her inside, looked back at the world outside, walked inside, and shut the door.

“I’m going to go change. Make yourself at home.”

“WAIT!”

“What? Why?”

“You said you’d make hot chocolate.”

The nerve of this woman was really starting to get to me.

“Heh, sure thing.”

I made her her chocolate and went to change. I just went to my closet,  got a casual black t-shirt, some blue jeans, etc. went to take a shower and came back to the kitchen to sit down with Bree.

“You ready to talk about it?” I asked her.

“About what?”

“You know damn well what.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll take that as a “no” then?”

“Yeah.”

“Fine. Let’s focus our attention on something more productive.”

“Like what?”

“Like me learning how to control… this!” As I said that my body responded to my desire to master it by glowing brightly once more.

“Right. How does you controlling that help me again?”

You self-centered little…

“Maybe if I can control it I can shrink more than just myself.”

“You… you could shrink Lee!”

“Exactly.”

“Okay. Where do we start?”

Bree and I spent the next several hours messing around with my new ability. I discovered that my powers were totally based on touch. Whenever I was in my violet state anything I touched could be shrunken either through compacting it or adding its matter into me. We started small, no pun intended, and worked our way up. I went from shrinking lamps and glasses to couches and beds in minutes. Then the real test came.

“C-Cole… why… why are you looking at me like that?”

Bree was exuding fear. I could feel it. I was loving it.

“Cole… s-stop!”

I rushed her. I grabbed her skull in my hands and I activated my power. I felt her head in my hands, slowly but surely, dwindling in size until her clothes fell to the floor and I could hold her voluptuous little form in the palm of my dominant left hand. I savored this moment for what felt like hours,  Bree looking up at me, to her an all-powerful god-like being, waiting for me to exact my revenge. I decided not to keep her waiting.

“I could kill you. I could crush you into dust. I could wipe you from the face of the earth and no one would know. Your car? I could make it so small a  microbe could drive it! There would be NOTHING to tie your mysterious dissappeaerance back to me!”

Bree was becoming hysterical now. Crying, screaming,  the whole shebang.

“But I won’t.”

“What?”

“I won’t kill you.”

“You won’t?”

“No.”

I gripped Bree tightly in my fist.

“Not unless I have to, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Cole, I understand.”

“Good. Now, we’re about to head out. I can’t watch you while I’m driving but I will punish you later if you don’t do as you’re told.”

I unbuckled my belt, pulled my pants away, revealing my already half-erect cock to Bree and deposited her into my boxer-briefs.

“Now get to work.”

Bree gripped herself tightly to the underside of my dick and began to lick and ride it with all her might.

“Be sure to keep me entertained while we head over to Lee’s. If I lose my erection even once during this car ride I’ll keep you tiny when we get there and let our old friend have his way with you. Is that clear Bree? If you stop pleasuring me, EVEN ONCE, I will let Lee RAPE you, again.”

“Y-yes. That’s clear, Cole. I won’t stop! I promise!”

“Good girl.”

I let my pants snap back into place as I relished the feeling of the woman of my dreams straddling my cock with the fear of god as her motivation. I made sure to keep my word and shrink Bree’s car down to a more manageable size as to not attract any unwanted attention.  I set it down gently onto the passenger seat of my car as I drove off to confront Lee.

I didn’t know it then but from her window on the third floor of my apartment building my next door neighbor, Lara Navarro, was looking down at me and my exploits with wide eyes that night. Her involvement in my life has certainly proved… interesting to say the least.

End Notes:

A vengeful couple drives off into the night. An unsuspecting mad man lies unaware in his home. And to top it all off a new piece has fallen onto our little chess board. Stay tuned for the next installment of MASSIVE!

Disposal by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with work and classes and other non-giantess related material.

After becoming the manager at Regal Pastures Lee decided that he was finally earning enough to get his own home out in the boondocks. In those early days, before he was seduced by his limited powers, I used to come up here on the weekends so I knew the way there well enough. I knew I’d be using a ton of gas to get out there but for some… small reason I wasn’t complaining. The drive gave me ample time to enjoy Bree’s miniscule caresses.

“What the hell am I doing?” I thought to myself.

“Bree was just raped, by a “friend” of ours no less, and here I am, forcing her to hold onto my cock for dear life! I mean sure, she’s done me wrong her fair share of times and yeah, I definitely deserve to get back at her but RIGHT NOW just is NOT the right time.”

I decided to pull over on the side of the road at that thought. I unbuckled my pants and reached down into my pants for Bree. I heard her let out a slight yelp as I wrapped my big fingers around her. She was very visibly scared out of her mind. I set her down in my cars cup holder, fixed my pants, put on my seatbelt, and started driving again, all the while saying nothing to Bree.

“Cole?”

“Yeah?”

“Why… uhm, why’d you take me out of your pants?”

“What?” I chuckled “You want me to put you back?”

“N-no! Not that I was just wondering… did I make you upset or something?! Was I not doing a good job?! C-Cole I-I’m sorry! Please! Forgive me!”

“Stop!” I yelled down at Bree after she’d finished her horrified rant. “Just, stop.”

I reached down into my right pants pocket and pulled out Bree’s clothes from earlier, only miniaturized.

“Here, get dressed.”

“Okay.” Bree didn’t hesitate to begin to put her clothes back on.

“Look, I’m sorry about all that but you DID try to kill me earlier.”

“I know. I’m sorry… I was just…”

“Don’t worry about it. We’re about to take on the root of all of your problems head on. Now hold still.”

“What?! Why?!”

“We’re here. I’ve got to put you into my pocket. If Lee see’s you here before I shrink him this whole plan goes out the window.”

“Oh, ok. Yeah… that makes sense.”

I placed Bree in my pocket and proceeded to head to Lee’s front door. I knocked hard on it and shouted his name several times before he finally arrived at the door.

“Ugh… Pryde? The fuck are you doing here man? It’s like 5 A.M.!”

Lee was obviously out of it. He seemed weak and insanely groggy.

“I was on my way back home after my vacation but I misju… you know what? Fuck this.”

I decided to take advantage of Lee’s drowsiness and grab him.

“What’re you doi-“

I was glad to be so far out in the boonies otherwise someone may’ve seen my little light show. Lee passed out after the reduction. I grabbed him and headed into his place. Once Inside Lee’s I took Bree out of my pocket.

“Cole! What happened?! I thought I heard Lee! Are we… are we inside?!”

“I’ve got this Bree. Hold up.”

I set Bree down on the floor and kept my index finger on her head as I returned her to her normal height. I looked her deep into her big brown eyes and pulled her in tight.

“Everything’s going to be okay.”

She held onto me and sobbed heavily. Like just being there with me at that moment had solidified her resolve to discard any and all feelings of ill will towards me. Bree then tensed up and I let go of her. With the tears welling up in her eyes I could tell she was deadly serious.

“Where is he?”

“Now, Bree, I don’t think that righ-“

“I said WHERE IS HE!?!?!”

“Here.”

I reached into my right pants pocket and pulled out my miniaturized employer.

“Is he still unconscious?”

“Not sure, he may just be feigning unconsciousness. Poke him and find out.”

Bree jabbed her finger into Lee’s body causing him to awake, startled and coughing up blood.

“He’s bleeding? That was way too easy. I stomped the shit out of you and you didn’t even bruise!”

“I decided to use my abilities to disperse his excess molecules instead of compacting them. He’s as weak as any other mammal his size would be.”

“Like a mouse?”

“Like an EVIL mouse.”

Lee finally stopped coughing up blood and found the strength to speak.

“What happened to me!? Pryde! You were glowing and…”

Lee had been flailing around in my hand but had stopped when he finally turned around and saw Bree, standing adjacent to me.

“Oh my god.”

“Come here you little shit.” Bree said menacingly to the mouse-man that had raped her.

“Now, Breanna, please… let’s, let’s talk about this! I’m sure we can work something out!”

Bree was done talking now. That much was painfully clear to both Lee and I at that point. Bree took her prey from my hand into her own with her thumb and index finger, pinching Lee’s rib cage with enough force to break quite a few of them from the cracking sound coming from his insides.

“GAHHH!!!” Lee screeched out in pain.

“Mm mm” Bree was moaning from sheer pleasure. She was about to make this Bastard pay.

“Did you ever think it would come to this, Lee? At any point during all those times you took me into the back room and had your way with me did you ever think that someday I’d get to hurt you like you’ve hurt me?”

I’d had no idea Lee had done this before. I didn’t know that this was a regular occurrence for Bree. Now, more than ever I was determined to stay out of this and let her get her revenge.

“Br-Breanna I-I…” Lee was now coughing up even more blood than he had before, he didn’t have much time.

“Oh my, you don’t look so good little Lee. Maybe I should just end you now and stop your suffering.”

“NO! Please, no!”

“You’re right, Lee, I mean it’s not like you ever stopped making me suffer. Why should I let you off easy?!”

Bree took Lee’s body in one hand and moved over to his kitchen counter. I followed suit not wanting to miss out on any of the action. She turned on Lee’s garbage disposal and held Lee above it, by his arms. Lee was in serious pain at this point and was barely holding onto his last shreds of consciousness.

“Hey, Lee?” Bree said attempting to gauge his current level of awareness.

“Y-yes?” He responded through his bloodied mouth.

“This is going to hurt.”

“Breanna… what are y-AGHHH!!!”

Lee bawled as Bree ripped his arms from his torso. He fell down into the disposal like the garbage he was, shredded into a pulp and never to be heard from again. Bree then tossed his arms in as well. She turned to me with the brightest smile and kissed me for a long while.

“Thank you, Cole.”

“My pleasure, Bree.”

“I want to go home now…”

“Ha ha, sure thing. I thought you might so I brought your car along, it’s in the back seat, I’ll go get it.”

Bree and I walked out of Lee’s house and I regrew her car. We kissed again and almost got into a bit more but Bree decided she really wanted to get home and detox as soon as possible. As Bree got in and was about to leave I was hit with a sudden stroke of genius. I waited for her to drive out of viewing distance and made sure no one was around for miles before I attempted this. I activated my ability and touched the house with both hands. I could feel it dwindling away as I was holding onto it, compacting it. I ripped it from the ground and got into my car. The rain would wash away any other evidence of our presence here. I left Lee’s house feeling quite accomplished.

I got home sometime around 7 in the morning. I realized that at this point I probably wouldn’t be clocking in at work again today. I walked up to my apartment and was fumbling around with my keys when I looked up to see my next door neighbor, Lara Navarro, standing at my door. Her body was racked with sweat and I could only assume she’d just gotten done working out. She was wearing nothing but a tank top, some shorts, and sneakers. Her bronze skin was certainly glistening.

“Lara? Hey! What’re you doing up so early? And… at my door?”

“Hey, Cole! I was just out for a jog and decided to catch my breath, sorry, I guess I am in your way. Tell you what if you can pick me up and move me I’ll go.”

“Come on Lara, you know I can lift you no problem. I did have a great trainer remember?”

“Oh, I’m sure you could, big guy, but not because of our time in the gym.”

 “What do you mean?”

Lara looked deeply into my eyes, pulled her hair back into a pony tail, and answered my question.

“I saw you last night, Cole. I was getting a drink of water late last night when I heard you shut your door. I went to my window, looked outside, and saw you shrink someone’s car.”

I was visibly shocked, I stumbled backwards as the words Lara had just spoken began to fully register. I didn’t know what to say. I hadn’t anticipated anyone actually observing me using my powers!

“Look, Cole, we’re friends. You’re like my big black brother!” Lara laughed “That means that if you get some phenomenal super-power I’m like the first person you should tell!”

Lara wasn’t lying. She’s the only person who I’ve ever been able to trust completely. When mom finally kicked me out of the house Lara got me this apartment in her parents’ building. When the situation with Bree turned sour she was always willing to listen. If anyone other than Bree had to know I’m glad it was Lara who found out.

“Okay, well… it’s a long story…”

“Cole, I’ve got nothing but time.”

End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it. There probably won't be another chapter up for awhile. Review, please.

For The Girl Who Has Everything by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Cole and Lara have a morning all to themselves. One neither of them will soon be forgetting.

Lara and I began talking about my… adventures from the past few days. We stayed there, in the hallway for about an hour before Lara interrupted me by saying...

“Cole, sweetheart, I love this little story of yours but it’s getting kind of hot.  And not in the fun way. Mind if we take this inside?”

“Sure, let me just get my key.” Before I’d even begun fumbling around in my pockets Lara intervened.

“No, I meant inside my place. The door’s already opened. Come on.”

I hadn’t been inside Lara’s place in a long time. She’d usually just come over to mine whenever she felt like hanging out.

“Sure, sounds like fun.”

The inside of Lara’s apartment was simply astonishing. She’d adorned it with a vast array of treasures the likes of which one might expect to see in an art museum. I may have neglected to mention the fact that although her parents are real-estate millionaires in their own right Lara herself has chosen to live primarily off of her own money. She’s a world famous super model. That’s part of the reason why we never see each other often. Lara is constantly traveling around the world as a part of her occupation. Paris, Milan, wherever she goes she’s always the center of attention.

“I love what you’ve done with the place L.”

“Thanks C. Now, you were telling me about the time our friend Lee raped Breanna with you inside.”

“Right! Right, so there I was, deep inside Bree’s vag my head up against her g-spot. She’s screaming and everything’s moving around. Then I feel something hard come inside of her with me and I was freaking out because this was before I even knew how to control my powers so I’m thinking “Oh shit, if I get caught I’m dead!”. Luckily though Lee’s got a pretty small cock, it only came up to the soles of my feet, so he apparently didn’t notice me. Anyway he cums inside Bree, I get showered in the stuff.”

At that last statement I pause from my rant when I see that Lara’s eyes have gone wide. Upon glancing at her further I see that she’s actually started sweating, she’s breathing faster, she’s basically on the edge of her seat at this point!

“Uhm, Lara? Are you okay?”

“Yeah” she let out a slight cough.

“Yeah, I’m fine” she said, trying to collect herself to sound as if she wasn’t completely enraptured in the heat of the moment.

“Is this actually turning you on?” I asked, already knowing the truth.

“Of course it is! It’s taking everything I’ve got to NOT a… sorry, never mind, continue with your story.”

“No, wait a minute, “to not” what?”

“It’s nothing, Cole! Don’t worry about it!”

I got up from my seat on Lara’s sofa and walked over to her, sitting on her loveseat. I sat down next to her and looked deeply into her brown eyes. I felt her heavy breathing on my face and brushed some stray hairs from her face before deciding to hold her cheek with my left hand. I lowered my voice a few octaves and said

“Lara. Tell me. What is it you want?”

“You. I want you Cole. I want all of you. I want to experience that feeling of absolute power that Bree felt when she had you. I just want to feel your tiny squirms deep inside of me and-“

I had to cut her off. I couldn’t hold myself back any longer. I needed Lara in that moment just as much as she needed me. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and proceeded to take off my clothes. She followed suit, removing her shoes and socks then her shorts and finally her top. I couldn’t help but to get an instant erection and soon as I began to grow I’d begun to shrink. The purple light emanating from my body was more radiant than it had ever been before, it illuminated the entire room and in seconds I found myself at Lara’s feet. I felt her bed shake as she leaned over to observe my 3” form before her.

“Mm mm, we’re going to have so much fu… wait a minute. Cole, do my feet look okay to you?”

From my current position between her feet I looked up at each of them and could see that the paint on her toenails was a little chipped. I of course had no problem with this but I could tell Lara definitely did so I said the only sensible thing a man can say in my position, fully sized or otherwise.

“They look as beautiful as the rest of you Lara!”

“What did you just say?”

“I said they’re beautiful!”

“But look at the paint! They’re all chipped! Be a dear and do them for me?”

Oh, I’ll do them alright. I thought.

“Sure thing!”

Somehow Lara had just managed to completely set aside her desire to feelings of lust simply to have me paint her toes. She got up to fetch some supplies from her dresser.

“In what reality does this make sense?” I asked myself.

“The same one where mysterious purple ooze can grant people the ability to manipulate matter.” My subconscious retorted.

“Oh, you’re real funny.”

It was then that I realized that I may be losing my mind.

Lara returned to her bed and sat down. She then turned to me and asked

“You ready?”

“Ready for wha-“

Before I could ask Lara had gripped me in her fist and was placing me at her feet, giggling all the while. She placed a small, to her, bottle next to me and unscrewed the brush.

“Get to work, big guy. If you do a good job there might be a reward for you later!”

“Oh really? Guess I’d better take extra precautions then!”

I had only just begun to grow back to my original size when Lara shouted

“STOP! NO! None of that!”

I stopped growing at only 4.5”

“What’s the problem?! I’m getting bigger so I can paint more efficiently!”

“Cole, if I wanted efficient I’d go to a salon. I’m rich remember? I want you to do this because it pleases me to have a man literally under my feet!”

“Well I’m not “under” your feet per say. At your feet would’ve been a more ap-“

This time I cut myself off. I was awestruck as Lara’s foot lifted off the floor with the grace and elegance of that of a ballerina’s and just as quickly began to descend upon me. I only had time for one thought as the approaching sole came closer.

“I really need to learn how to shut the fuck up.”

I could feel Lara’s moans reverberating all over me through her foot.  She was definitely enjoying this more than I was and… well… we just can’t have that can we? My erection still strong I began rubbing it along the sole of Lara’s foot, slowly at first but as time went on I could feel myself becoming more and more out of control! Lara must have known what was going on because as soon as I was about to know the feeling of sweet release she lifted her foot from me, leaving me on the floor with my erection plain as day.

“Ooo, naughty boy! I told you, first my nails then you get your reward.”

“But, Lara! Look at me!” I said as I stood up, motioning towards my fully erect member.

“Not my problem. See those nails? Those are my problem. Now, grab that brush and get to work.”

And to work I went. It took me at least an hour but I managed to paint each of her nails a nice bright purple. Just the way she wanted.

“Wow, Cole, you ACTUALLY didn’t do that bad! Y’know, we might just have to make this a regular thing!”

“Haha, yeah” I retorted “But before that, you mentioned a reward earlier… remember?”

“Oh men, always thinking with their second heads. Fine, I don’t feel like picking you up though.” Lara spread her big and second toes apart “Get in; I’ll lift you up with my feet instead.”

I obliged and entered the gap to be met by her toes warm embrace. I have to admit the soft flesh between Lara’s toes did feel pretty amazing. Then the unexpected happened. Well, unexpected to me anyway. Lara began grinding me in-between her toes, my cock sliding along her skin had begun to once again become erect as the intense feelings of pleasure wafted over me and I began to buck my hips within her toes! I came, forcefully, and released what felt like gallons of sperm onto Lara’s toe flesh. She bent over and grabbed me with her right hand and used her left to wipe my cum from her foot. She brought the finger that she’d used to wipe it with to me and covered my torso in it. Then she lifted me up to lips opened wide. I fully embraced her tongue when it was used to lick me clean. I’d never felt more spent in my life!

“Cole, I’m ready.”

Lara said to me not even bothering to look at me in her grasp. She moved me down to her other lips, already drenched in her feminine juices, and spread them wide in preparation of my arrival. Before I could say a word she plunged me into her and used her fingers to push me as far in as she could. I was in so deep that there was nothing for me to do now but crawl further in until I hit the end of the tunnel. I heard a loud mumbling from the outside. I couldn’t tell what it was at first but as I listened closer I could finally make out what Lara was yelling at me

“BIGGER”

She screamed and I happily grew to satisfy her! I continued to grow as much as I could until I was too big to move freely within her any longer! Lara’s moans were reaching new pitches the likes of which could probably shatter glass! I squirmed as much as I could from within her and now that my head was directly next to her spot I began to lick it vigorously until I felt all of her vaginal muscles begin to contract on me and I was covered in a lair of fresh cum! I worked Lara’s pussy into overdrive that morning and lead her into multiple orgasms while never failing to satisfy my own needs. On the 7th she finally decided that she’d had enough and couldn’t take any more. She pulled me out of her and dangled my glazed over self in front of her face.

“That… was… amazing!” She said in-between breaths.

“Yeah, I am pretty great, aren’t I?”

“Don’t push it.” She laughed and said “You’re all sticky now, get small so I can clean you up.”

I shrank down to a more manageable size of only 1” and Lara deposited me into her mouth and sucked on me like a piece of candy until I was clean. Needless to say I came one last time that morning inside of her mouth. Lara let out a giggle as she felt my convulsions and tasted my cum on her tongue and picked me out of her mouth. She then dried me off with the tank top she’d discarded earlier and set me down on her left breast.

“This is great, Cole. I wish we could just stay like this forever, you know?”

“Yeah, I feel you on that one.”

With that we both fell into a blissful slumber.

I awoke hours later, straddling Lara’s nipple. I looked up to see Lara and not wanting to disturb her I’d decided that it was time for me to go. I jumped off of the massive tit onto the bed below and from the bed to the floor.

“Leaving so soon little guy?”

I blew Lara a goodbye kiss and said

“Yeah, I figure I should be heading home now any way.”

“You can stay if you want Cole. It’s no problem. Get big again so we can cuddle!”

“Alright, alright, coming up.”

At this point the change was more of a reflexive act than something I had to actively focus on. Like how after weeks of practicing a combo on a video game it becomes almost second nature when using it in actual combat. I grew back to a full 6’2” and rested upon Lara’s bed as she crawled on top of me.

“A girl could get used to this life Cole.”

End Notes:

Sorry for the wait, hope y'all enjoyed!

The More Things Change by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Ah Mondays, gotta love 'em

I woke up hours later. Lara was still in my arms. She wasn’t the only one who could get accustomed to this. This life, her life, was one of extravagance. Growing up in the lower middle class I’d never really gotten to experience the luxuries of life aside from the time I spent at her place.

“”Mm, Cole…”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve got to leave.”

“Oh? Where to?”

“Mm, later.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“Oh, okay. Take your time. I’m not going anyw-“

“Any what?”

I looked at the clock on Lara’s wall and realized what the time was for the first time since I’d woken up and rushed out of bed with staggering speed and replied

“I’ve got to go to work! I haven’t been since Friday and it’s already 12:00! I’m late! I’m so sor-”

“Go.”

“Are… are you sure?”

“Yeah, we’re neighbors. I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Right, okay. Later Lara.”

“Adios Cole.”

I booked it out of Lara’s apartment and headed for my car. I wasted no time hitting the highway to get to work. When I arrived I was shocked to see the police cars at the building. I parked the car then went to clock in. Upon my entrance I had 4 guns pointed at me simultaneously.

“Is there a problem, officers?” I said nonchalantly trying to sound like a badass.

Hours passed and the police had made sure to thoroughly interrogate me, trying to pry as much information out of me as possible. I feigned ignorance like a professional. After all it’s not like anyone could prove the events of last night. The sheer nature of this whole experience was a total mystery even to us… us! Bree! It hadn’t even occurred to me to consider what Bree had told the police or whether or not she was even here!

“Okay, Mr. Pryde. It seems that you generally have no idea what’s going on here.”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you detective. Lee and I haven’t been close since high school. I’m as shocked by this as all of you are!”

“Well, we’ve gotten all that we can here. You’re free to go.”

I left the “interrogation room” and went outside to talk get some fresh air. I was greeted by none other than the district manager Mike Twain and my favorite coworker Breanna Thompson.

“Hello Mr. Twain. Bree.”

“Ah! Cole! Good to see you old sport! Breanna and I were JUST talking about you!”

“Y-you were sir?” I said, slightly worried

“Yes, well, with Lee shirking his responsibilities like this and you and Breanna being the two employees here with the most experience it’s obvious to me that one of you needs to be the next manager here.”

“Right! Well sir, I believe that B-“

“Cole should be the one to get the promotion, sir.” Bree interjected

“Oh? Well Breanna if that’s how you feel then I guess I have no choice” he laughed harder than he should have at his own joke “congratulations Cole, hope you survive the experience!”

Mike left shortly after promoting me, closing up shop, talking things over with the police. I attempted to talk to Bree but she left before I could utter a word to her directly. I looked back at the store as the sun was going down. I remember thinking about how much of my life I’d spent here and how meaningless it seemed to be in the long run.

I arrived back home shortly after. My run in with the police was taking its toll on my mind. Would they ever be able to trace Lee back to me? Hopefully I’d never have to find out. I walked up the stairs to my apartment and, as if like clockwork, there was Lara. Just back after another jog looking as godlike as ever.

“Hellooo Lara!” I said in a yacko wacko tone.

“Hmm, that’s odd. I don’t remember putting on my nurse uniform?”

“Glad you got the joke. So, where are you headed off to?”

“Glad you remembered what I told you. Tomorrow morning I’m heading to Tokyo on a business trip.”

“Really? Cool! But, why’re you telling me? You usually just leave a note on my door telling me to water the plants and make sure Selene gets fed.”

“My sister, Oliveria, is coming to make sure all the housekeeping gets taken care of. Plus she’s great with cats so Selene should be fine. The reason I’m telling you is because my body guard, you remember my cousin Caine, is in the hospital and I need someone I trust.”

“Caine’s in the hospital? Damn. I’m sorry to hear that. Sure, Lara. I’d be honored. I’ll go pack and… what time did you say we were leaving?”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I’ll be over in the morning to wake you up. You just worry about getting some rest. Can’t have my security looking insecure.”

“All right. I’ll see you in the morning then.”

I went inside and began packing immediately. The last time Lara invited me out of country we had a blast! I’ll never forget that week Puerto Rico.  But this time was all business. I’m not letting Lara down. My mind was racing but I decided it’d be better if I just went to sleep.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

I looked at the clock. It was only 10. I was sure Lara said tomorrow.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Lara would never knock. Not because she’s rude but because she’s got a key… aaand she’s never really given a damn about privacy.

“Who is it?” I asked annoyed.

No answer.

“Who is it?!”

Still no answer.

“Fine.” I said to myself.

I put on a shirt and some shorts and headed over to the door. I looked outside and saw a hooded figure. Against my better judgment I opened the door.

“Hello?”

“Hey Cole.”

“B-bree? Is that you?” I said recognizing the voice. She removed her hood and looked up at me somberly.

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.”

Bree removed her jacket and sat down on my couch.

“Thanks for letting me in.”

“No problem, what are you doing here? I thought you were trying to avoid me today at work.”

“I was… but that was only because I-I didn’t want to m-make a scene!”

“Like you’re doing now?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Bree, are you alright? You seem uneasy.”

“Cole. I understand that the odds of you actually getting caught for… what happened with Lee ar-“

“ME? You’re the one who killed the man. I just gave you the tools. Look, Bree, I understand that you’re upset but coming here and accusing me of a crime that we both know YOU committed is ju-“

SMOOCH!

Bree rushed me. I didn’t have time to understand what she was up to until she jumped up into my arms. I caught her by luck alone. She managed to twirl us around and forced us onto the couch. Then she planted her lips on mine and stuck her tongue down my throat. I didn’t argue. I didn’t fight it. I just lived in that moment. I was in love with that moment. Bree then broke off our kiss, leaned into my ear, and whispered

“Your room. Now, please.”

I wasted no time. I returned to our kiss as I lifted myself and Bree from the couch. Her ginormous tits mashed up near my neck were making it hard to focus on navigating throughout the apartment but I managed. I hurled Bree to the bed and removed my shirt and shorts. I then headed down to her feet and began removing her clothes as well. I made sure to pay attention to every part of her body starting with her tiny toes.

“C-Cole… what are you doing?”

“Shhh”

I licked and sucked each individual toe with incredible force and genuine sensual passion.

“Oooh, you’re actually pretty good at that big guy!”

I smiled at the admiration I was receiving and decided that it was time to work my way up. I took care of Bree’s calves and thighs and made sure to be as tender and loving as I could. Then I looked up at her almost as if to ask

“Are you sure?”

She looked down at me with those big brown pools of chocolate she calls eyes and I could tell. She needed this more than I could ever know. Who was I to neglect her now, in her time of need? No one, that’s who, I stuck my tongue out as far as I possibly could and used my powers to make it even larger. Then I used it to stimulate her clit I gripped it with the strength of a Boa. I could tell by her moans that she was enjoying this more than our last encounter.  I continued to tease her until I felt her fleshy cavern dripping wet. It sent me into a flashback from this weekend and my time spent deep inside of it. I must have zoned out because the next thing I knew Bree was screaming my name and forcing me face first into her cunt. Again, I wasn’t complaining. I pressed as deeply into her as I possibly could and twirled all around inside of that wet hole of hers.

“AHNNN, COLE!!!”

“Damn” I thought “I must be better at this than I thought I was!”

“FUCK ME!!!”

“Don’t have to ask me twice!”

I got up from my position and took my cock, which was now fully erect, and guided it into Bree’s aching pussy.

“GAH!!! It’s. So. Big!”

And with that confirmation I began to thrust deeply into Bree’s pussy. I pounded it deeply and with crushing force missionary style at first until I began to tire of this and decided to flip her over and go doggy style. Bree loved every minute of this. I pulled her hair back and began to once again get sensual. I kissed her on her neck and began making out with her to quiet her down considerably. We could both feel that climax was fast approaching and broke off our kiss to fully engulf ourselves in the heat of the moment. As we came forcefully together neither of us noticed the dim violet light that must have filled the room. We were completely out of it after that love session and decided to come together and cuddle as we fell fast asleep on my bed. Funny, I never realized at that point how much room there seemed to be in my bed.

Later that morning I awoke next to Bree but something was wrong. We weren’t in my bed, hell; we weren’t even in my apartment anymore. I shook Bree profusely and when that failed I decided to stand up and take a look around. We obviously must have shrunk last night and it appeared that we were in a large, no; a normal sized white room with red decorations. I was about to try to wake Bree again when I felt earth quake like vibrations reverberating throughout the bed we were on. I turned around and saw Lara, fresh out of the shower and completely nude, aside from her towel, approaching Bree and I.

“Oh! Cole! You’re up! Took you long enough. How’s Bree?”

“Hey Lara, she’s still knocked out. Anyway, are we where I think we are?”

“You’re pretty smart C so I’m assuming yes, welcome to Tokyo!”

“Bree’s going to freak when sh-“

Just then, as if by some cosmic intervention Bree just HAD to wake up.

“Well speak of the devil. Morning sleepy head!” Lara shouted from the heavens.

“Wh-What… what the hell’s going on?! Lara?! What’re you doing over in Cole’s pl- this isn’t Cole’s place… wh-where are we!?”

Lara explained the situation to us. Apparently she’d gone over to my place to get me and begin our departure to the land of the rising sun when she found Bree and I knocked out cold on my bed. Deciding that she couldn’t just leave two tiny people on their own she took the both of us back to her place and placed us in her luggage. We boarded her private jet and an ocean later here we are.

“Okay, I get all of that, and I’m sorry to hear about Caine and all but… Cole?”

“Yeah Bree?”

“Would you mind returning us to our original heights? I really hate being tiny.”

“Sure thing.”

I activated my powers and began to glow but this time it was dimmer than ever before. I only grew about half an inch before I felt my powers completely dissipate. I was shrunken and powerless again but at least this time I’ve got company.

“What was that Cole?” Bree asked

“I-I don’t know. I just… stopped, I guess?”

Lara looked on at the display with more than just curiosity in her eyes. Realizing what had just happened she began to smile as hard as the chessire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

“Cole. Bree.” Lara said in the kind of tone a warden addresses her prisoners

We both looked up at her and simultaneously said

“Yes, Lara?”

“You two know I love you both, right?”

“Yeah Lara, of course.” I replied

“And that I’d never do anything to purposely hurt either of you, right?”

“Where are you going with this Lara?” Bree asked

“Right here, Bree!”

Bree was taken completely off guard by Lara’s outburst as the giantess grabbed the both of us in her enormous hands. Lara placed me near her pussy and said

“Cole, I trust that you know what to do at this point, right?”

“YES MA’AM!” I shouted eagerly as I began to chow down on Lara’s nether regions

“Now Bree” Lara began “I want you to realize that I’m only doing this because I love you and I want the three of us to have the best vacation we possibly can. Okay?”

“No, Lara, please! I-I just can’t! I can’t!”

“Shhh, darling, it’s okay, it’s okay.”

Lara tried to console Bree but nothing was working. Eventually she stopped trying and simply placed her finger on Bree’s face completely cutting the miniature girl completely off from view. Lara took this opportunity to focus completely on my action downstairs

“Doing good Cole, keep up the good work, ok hun?”

I replied by biting down hard on her clit.

“OOH! YEAH! Just like that sweety! Now Bree, let me show you why being tiny isn’t such a bad thing.”

Lara stuck out her larger than life tongue and used it to lick Bree’s lower half all over. Bree’s wailing and kicking motions were sent into overdrive and Lara was starting to lose her grip! Instead of risking dropping her friend, Lara decides to take all of Bree’s big, juicy form into her mouth. Needless to say this didn’t go over very well with the tiny woman. Lara used her tongue to gingerly beat Bree into submission. She forced her tongue all over Bree and then focused sincerely on granting Bree pleasure.

Bree was angry and yet still feeling pleasured in her nether regions. These conflicting emotions had begun to cause a reaction in Bree. She came forcefully inside Lara’s mouth and then became boiling hot! Lara couldn’t help but to swallow the cum and then spit Lara out! Bree was heating up intensely and soon enough she began to glow with that familiar violet light. In a few seconds she’d evaporated all of Lara’s spit off of her body and returned to her original height.

Lara and I were both surprised by this peculiar turn of events but I soon realized that it must have been from the time she’d absorbed my cum. That means that, from the sound of the gulp Lara had just made she’d become a “carrier” of these abilities as well. They may discover these facts as I have soon enough but for now I’d rather just keep this a secret.

Lara and Bree, now both normal sized (Lara was still a good few inches taller) were staring at each other with a look that seemed to be asking

“So… what now?”

 After Lara rose from the bed and began to converse with Bree about how sincere she was about simply waning to have a good time and being deeply sincere with her statements of love and friendship it didn’t take long for their gazes to turn from each other to me, the miniscule man standing meekly in the wet spot on the bed made by the Puerto Rican giantess.

“Now, ladies, let’s be reasonable about this…” I said in vain

“Lara?”

“Yes, Bree?”

“Cole’s told you about the first few days we spent together, right?”

“Ooooh yes. He certainly has.”

“Would you like to try something for me?”

“Well sure, Bree, I’m plenty satisfied myself at the moment. What EXACTLY do you need dear?”

“I’m going to need you to shove our dear friend here up into the nether regions of my kitty cat, m’kay?”

“Heehee! Sounds like fun!”

“L-Lara! Please, come on, we can talk about this! We ca-“

It was pointless. Lara gripped me with those gargantuan hands of hers and the next thing I knew I was being slammed with a face full of Bree’s snatch! I was going in deeper and deeper and then I had an idea. About an hour later Bree and Lara had finally finished. I must’ve swallowed a gallon of Bree’s ooze before Lara finally took me out. The two of them left me as they went off to go freshen up. Bree and Lara decided to have a night on the town in Tokyo. After they’d left I decided to test my theory and discovered that my abilities had indeed been restored but decided that this was something that I had to keep hidden from the girls… at least for now. I grew back to normal in the hotel room and relaxed to myself.

Life was good.

End Notes:

Yeah, so, new chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Two Sons by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

New chapter, hope you guys enjoy.

The next couple of nights went by swimmingly. Lara, Bree, and I spent a majority of our time in Japan seeing the sights when Lara’s fashion shoot was over. Well they saw the sights, mostly, I on the other hand had spent a large portion of the time here stuffed feet first into Bree’s pussy, not that I’m complaining. Lara convinced Bree to resize me so that I could perform my appropriate body guard duties and make sure no harm came to the ladies. Having to hide the fact that my abilities had returned to me was fun to say the least. I could now say that I understood the superhero struggle. It was a pretty simple job really, being a body guard, for the most part. There was one night however where things managed to get… interesting.

Lara had taken us to her exclusive tailor and gotten a new suit for me and a kimono for Bree and told us that she was planning to take us to “Sunspot” one of her favorite night clubs in the city. When we asked her why she was being so generous said we should just

“Consider it thanks for being such great company!”

Bree and I looked at each other, then to Lara, and just smiled awkwardly. We then went downstairs to Lara’s limo. I opened the doors for the ladies and proceeded to the club. Suddenly I was feeling a lot more like Alfred Pennyworth than Bruce Wayne.

“Mr. Pryde, take the next left would you dear?” Lara said with the most faux sophisticated accent I’d ever heard.

“Yes, Ms. Navarro, it would be my utmost pleasure.” I said in a mock British accent.

The girls both burst into a fit of laughter as we drove onward.

When we arrived there was an uproar heard all about, the people of Tokyo just couldn’t get enough of my gorgeous employer. I let the girls out and found myself holding back a barrage of crazed fanatics. Luckily I’d been wearing my shades so no one was able to see the purple glow that emitted from my eyes as I added a bit more muscle mass to my physique to hold them off. Or at least that’s what I thought then… but that’s another story for another time. I cleared a path for my friends and as Lara spoke to the bouncer I noticed several shady figures outside of the club. I began to investigate but Lara yanked my collar up and told me to hurry up.

We had a great time for a few hours but shortly after 1 Bree came up to me while I was sitting at the bar and cheerfully said

“Hey big guy!”

“Hey big girl” I replied with a big grin

“Lara’s sure enjoying herself” Bree said, pointing to our friend who was presently grinding on a tall red headed model from the shoot

“That she is, can’t say I blame her though, ha-ha.”

“Whaddya say we head out to the limo, I shrink you down to size, strip you naked, and we have some fun ourselves, eh?”

“Sounds like a blast babe”

Bree and I headed out of the bar and began making out as soon as we felt we were alone.  Still heading to the car I began to fumble around with my keys. Bree broke off our kiss and whispered into my ear

“Calm down, tiger, we’ve got time”

I began thinking far more smoothly after she said that. I’d found the key I was searching for and began to place it into the door when I heard a deafening shout from inside the club. Bree and I stopped kissing immediately, looked each other in the eye and said

“LARA!”

We were in perfect synch it seemed as she and I rushed back inside to find that the club had been completely over taken by a group of Yakuza thugs! I looked around the room for Lara and found her in a corner. She was as calm as ever, not too surprising really. I looked in the center of the room to see the thug in charge. It was the guy from earlier, the fanatic from outside the club; he was brandishing a legitimate katana in one hand and a pistol in the other.  There were 6 other thugs around the ground floor of the club. I looked at Bree and said

“I’m going in.”

“They’ll kill you!”

“Hush. They’ll hear you. Anyway better I die than you or Lara.”

“No, better they die.” Bree had a look of blood lust in her eye as she said that which, in all honesty, kind of scared me.

“Bree, there’s a way I can finish this without it resulting in any death.”

“How?”

“Shrink me.”

“What?!”

“Hush. Shrink me.  Condense my molecules so I’ll keep my strength and durability. I’ll be fine.”

“O-okay, I trust you.”

As Bree began to focus her energy on me no one noticed the violet light coming from our area of the floor due to the bright strobe lights flashing in the club.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t worry about me.”

I jumped from Bree’s hand to the floor with a slight thud. I hopped around the floor like a miniature Hulk until I found myself at the foot of the gang leader. I crouched down then sprang upwards and threw my fist at his chin, essentially knocking him out. The rest of his men then became startled and took hostages. One unlucky thug had the nerve to put his hands on Lara. Before I could even get close to him Lara hurled him over her shoulder, took his sword from him, sliced off his right hand, stole his gun, shot him in the knee, then proceeded to do the same to the remaining four thugs. She made her way over to their leader, bent down, as is looking for something, and suddenly locked eyes on me.

“Good job distracting those goons Cole, let’s get out of here, shall we?”

“Heh, sure thing Lara.”

“Bree?! You can come out now, we handled it.” Lara shouted.

Bree stood up and brushed herself off.

“Good, can we please go back home now?”

Lara stuffed my tiny form into her breast pocket and said

“Absolutely.”

I was once again in a fleshy heaven, surrounded by Lara’s tits is a hell of a way to travel. I made my way over to her nipple and began to rub my entire body on its mass until Lara smacked me and whispered

“What would Bree think if she knew you were being so… affectionate, Cole?”

The idea of an angry Bree with powers of her own caused a very real fear to rush through my body. I stopped moving all together. Then I heard some muffled conversation going on in front of Lara. I couldn’t make out any of the words until I heard Bree let out a shriek. I was not about to let Lara show me up again, secret identity be damned. I worked my way out of Lara’s bra and jumped to the street below then began to re-size myself but something was… different. This time it… hurt.

“GAHHHH!!!!” I screamed as I returned to full height

“Cole?! Bree exclaimed

“Y-Yeah, I-I’m here! Why *urgh* why’d you scream?!”

“Oh, see these guys?” Bree asked

“What guys?” I responded, still in intense pain

“THESE guys.” Bree said pointing to her palm

I looked at her palm and saw two black clad Japanese guys.

“Yakuza?”

“Yeah, I think” Bree said

“They pulled a knife on your girl Cole. Bree rushed them screaming and while you were worming your way out of my boobs, which did feel pretty nice by the way, shrank them down to a less threatening stature.” Lara interjected.

“So… you two had this whole thing under control then?”

“Yupp” Said Lara.

“More importantly” Bree began “Since when can you grow by yourself again?!”

“Later, Bree. For now though what are we going to do with them?!” I asked pointing to the miniatures in my girlfriend’s hand.

“Oh yeah, kind of forgot about these lil’ guys during your “little” miracle there.”

“I say we have some fun with them!” Lara squealed

“What? We can’t do that!” I said in disgust

“Why not? If these were girls you’d be all over this opportunity.” Lara said

“Fine. But I don’t want any part in this.”

The three… six of us went back to the hotel room where the girls slowly, seductively even, removed their clothes and laid down on Lara’s bed wearing only their underwear. They laid there giggling for about thirty seconds before Lara grew tired of waiting for them to wake up and shouted down at them

“<HEY! WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT’S!>” Lara shouted in Japanese

The two thugs were immediately jolted out of their stupor and screamed at the sight of the two women in front of them! One a stunning latina super model, the other a gorgeous ebony bbw, both eager to dish out a little cruel and unusual punishment!

“<Wh-what’s going on?! You bitches did this to us?!>” One of the thugs said

“What’s he saying Lara?” Bree asked

“He asked if we were the ones who shrank him, and not in a nice way.”

“Oh did he now? Well let’s see if this answers his little query!”

Bree gripped the little guy tightly in her fist, I heard a slight crack and assumed it to be one of his ribs, he let out a scream that would’ve hurt anyone’s ears if he’d been normal sized. Bree then proceeded to make the guy smaller and smaller until he was only half an inch tall as opposed to his three inch tall friend there.

“Y-you witch! How are you doing this to us!?” The taller thug spoke in English

“Oh! You speak English!” Bree exclaimed “Good! I want to play a little game and you being able to understand me makes that sooo much easier than having Lara translate for me!”

“<What’d she say Hiro?!>” The smaller one asked

“<Calm down, Shin! She wants us to play a game of some sort.>”

“<CALM DOWN!? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!>”

Lara grew tired of their incessant prattling and put her index fingers down to push them to the floor.

“<The both of you need to learn not to speak unless spoken to, understand?>” Lara questioned

“<Yes.>” They replied in unison.

“What was that all about?” Bree asked

“Just telling them to shut the fuck up.”

“Oh, okay! Thanks! Now, let’s get started. You, the tall one. Kick your little friend as hard as you can in the balls.”

“B-but… I c-“

Hiro was cut off in the middle of his sentence as he looked into the ever expansive eyes of Lara, glaring at him with lethal intent. He didn’t need any further coaxing and began punting Shin’s miniscule form in the groin over and over again until his foot grew tired and the screams of pain coming from his friend were too much to bear. He stopped.

“Why did you stop?” Lara asked “Neither of us told you to stop.”

“Please, goddesses. I can’t do this. Hiro’s my FRIEND! Please! Don’t make me do this.” Shin begged

“Well, since you did show us the proper respect, love the goddess thing, I guess we could let you sto-“

“No, Lara. He’s not getting off so easily.”

“Why not? I think he’s suffered enough.”

“I don’t think he’s suffered at all.”

Bree then shrank Shin down to Hiro’s height. Hiro looked over at shin and wept as he cupped his groin with his hands. Bree continued shrinking Shin until he was only a few millimeters in height.

“You, Hiro was it?”

“Y-yes, goddess?”

“Get up. Take your revenge on your “friend” there.” Bree said in English

Hiro looked up at her in confusion until Lara translated for her friend. Hiro smiled at his Shin’s shrunken form then bowed before his goddesses. He stood up, still in intense pain mind you, and proceeded to kick Shin around until he grew tired of toying with his partner and lifted his foot over Shin’s bloodied form.

“<Hiro>” Shin said between coughing up blood “<Please, partner, stop!>”

“<Oh, I’m about to. Just one more thing I have to do first, Shin.>”

With that said Hiro set his foot down on Shin’s body, crushing him to a bloody mess at his feet.

“<Damn, boy, that was cold! But for some reason, it makes me feel… hot.>” Lara said to Hiro as she moved her hand closer to him and grabbed him up.

“<Goddess! What are you doing?!>”

“<Quiet you!>” Lara shouted as she rolled over in the bed.

“What’re you going to do with him?” I asked as I walked over to the bed

“Mm, I’ll think of something but I’d rather do it alone if you catch my drift.”

Bree and I could take a hint. We walked out of the room after that so I’m not entirely sure of the details but this is what Lara told me happened after that.

She took the little man, Hiro I think she said his name was, and they talked for a little while. Lara asked him about his life. Hiro wasn’t shy about talking about his numerous crimes against the people of Japan. Turns out he had a girlfriend and a baby on the way. Knowing that she was depriving them of such a terrible man made her feel slightly better about what she was about to do.

“<Hiro. You are going to die today. It’s going to happen. How is your choice.>”

“<I understand goddess. I will not fight death. I choose death by your ass.>”

“<As you wish, goodbye Hiro.>”

Lara stood up from the bed and removed her panties as Hiro watched from the bed. She turned around and called out to Bree who was making out with me in the hallway at the moment.

“Got to go tiger, be back soon.” Bree said as she blew me a kiss and walked back into the room.

“Well what do we have here?!” Bree shouted looking at the spectacle before her.

Lara was kneeling on the bed spreading her cheeks in anticipation for Hiro’s burial. She then explained the situation to Bree.

“You get to have all the fun Lara, sigh, fine, I’ll help.” Bree said as she picked up Hiro with her thumb and index finger.

She pinched her nostrils as she stuffed Hiro deeper and deeper into Lara’s gorgeous tan ass.  Hiro went in head first after taking a huge breath of air. Why he thought that would make a difference I’ll never know.  Bree stuffed him all the way in until none of his body was visible.

“Guess that’s over” said Bree to Lara

“Guess It is. I’ll go get dressed. Then you can call Cole back in. Get some sleep though; we’re leaving first thing in the morning.”

I came back into the room after all was said and done. Bree shrank me down and kept me in an indestructible form as she placed me inside her bra and snuggled up by her nipple. I remember going down on it that night like I’d never done up to that point. The girls and I all slept soundly that night. Hiro, on the other hand? I’m not so sure.

 

End Notes:

Next time on Massive Cole and the girls are heading back to the states as they try to regain some semblance of normalcy in their lives. Expect it within the next 7 days.

Homecoming by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

Home at last!

The girls and I landed back home sometime late last night or early this morning depending on how you look at it. When we hit town Lara, Bree and I hopped in Lara’s car and drove home. As we dropped Bree off at her place I asked her if she’d like to spend the night at my place to which she responded

“Ha, any more time together and people might start thinking we’re married! I’ll see you tomorrow lover boy.”

“Tomorrow? Oh shit we have work in the morning!”

“Yup, better get some sleep, Mr. Manager!”

“Ugh, fine.”

Lara and I headed straight back to our building. As we began walking together I diverged down my hallway as she headed up to her place. Without turning to look Bree said to me in a cold, distant manner

“So I guess you won’t be staying the night with me anymore?”

I didn’t have it in me to look at her either and responded by saying

“Yeah, I-I guess not…”

“I see, well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks, Pryde.”

“Lara, please, don’t be upset. It’s just that Bree-“

“Bree WHAT Cole?!”

“She-“

“She’s held you hostage and threatened to kill you!”

“Yeah, but-“

“But nothing! She’s a good friend and all but she’s not the kind of girl I’d like you seeing as anything more than that! I care about you Cole, I lo-“

I couldn’t keep lying to myself. I loved Lara. She’s been there for me when things were tough. I couldn’t stop myself from rushing her from behind.

“Cole, what’re you doing you big dummy?”

“I love you too Lara.”

We kissed just then. Unbeknownst to us Bree had actually driven to our building after I’d dropped her off. She’d heard none of what was said but she’d seen the entire thing.

Lara and I spent the night at her place. She’d woken me up for a morning jog . After half an hour of going around the block I was begging Lara to stop.

“L, PLEASE! I can’t go on any further!”

“Oh c’mon C, we’ve only just begun!”

“PLEEEASE!”

“Fine, since we don’t want you totally sore before work I’ll give you one other option.”

“Really? Mhm! You can either keep jogging with me OR you can shrink your big self down and ride around in my ass for the rest of the hour.”

“Well…”

“Seriously?”

“I’m kidding! Gimme a sec.”

I felt the power surging through me as I began to shrink. And then that pain. That intense, searing pain! Like lightning was surging through my veins, scorching my each and every nerve.

“GAHHHHH!!!!”

“Cole!? You okay?!” Lara asked looking down at my tiny form on the sidewalk.

“Yeah, I’m… I’m fine, just stung a little.”

“You sure? Didn’t something like that happen while we were in Tokyo?”

“Yeah but… look, I’m fine, okay?”

“If you say so.”

“Now pick me up and stuff me in that grand canyon you call an ass!”

“Hey, I’ll give the orders here. Y’know, I was just going to place you on the outside of my ass but since you’re sooo eager I’ll stuff you all the way in!”

Lara didn’t give me a second to ask for forgiveness as she bent down and gripped me in her fist. She held me so tightly the only thing I can liken it to would probably be the grip of a boa.

“Now pucker up Cole, and give my “grand canyon” a nice kiss!”

I gotta say, that really didn’t sound so bad. Lara made sure I kissed her asshole then stuffed me deep inside her ass, feet first, until only my head was left free. She ran around the block a few more times that morning until we eventually did manage to get back to her place. Lara removed me from her nether regions and placed me on the counter in her bathroom.

“Uhm, Lara? You do realize I’ve got to be at work in a little while, right?

“Your uniform’s ready, Oliveria took care of that for me while we were gone. Now, we can’t have you going to work smelling like you just crawled out of a super models sweaty ass, now can we?”

“No, I suppose we can’t.”

“Glad you agree!”

With that Lara began to undress as she started up her shower. After she was sure it was adequately heated she lifted me up, walked in, and placed me at her feet. The water droplets cascaded down on me like cannon balls. Lara took a dab of soap and gave it to me.

“Go ahead and lather up.” She said.

I complied and washed myself of the sweat and grime. Then after that was done I took it upon myself to help Lara wash herself off by climbing onto her toes and rubbing myself between them.

“Oooh, that feels nice Cole, we should do this more often!”

We finished up in the shower and Lara dried me off. I returned to my normal height. Lara looked me in the eyes and we kissed each other goodbye. I walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and without looking managed to bump into something… or someone.

“Ouch! Damn, Pryde!”

“Ollie?” I said shocked “I had no idea you were still here!”

“Yeah, sis said it was only for the weekend but I took the week off. Anywaaaay, look at you! All tightened up! Looks like Lara’s work outs have done you wonders!”

“Uh, yeah, you could say that haha!”

“Well there’s your suit on the couch. I’ll see ya when you get back.”

“Sure thing, thanks by the way!”

“No problem big guy.”

I petted Selene as she came up to my leg while I was getting dressed then walked out the door.

-ASIDE-

“So, you haven’t told him yet?” Oliveria said to Lara

“No, he’s happy. I told you, using him was a great idea.”

“Still, the serum’s working even better than I’d set parameters for. He’s manipulating matter with a great degree of control. I mean, did you see those abs?!”

“I did a lot more than see them.” Lara said smugly.

“Oh stop bragging. Any new developments?”

“Yeah, he’s behaving strangely. He couldn’t grow at all by himself for a time while we were in Japan. Breanna’s developed powers of her own, I’m assuming through contact with his irradiated cum. Since getting his powers back he’s been experiencing pain growing and shrinking.”

“Interesting. I’ll have to get an agent on Breanna as well. Until then I’m sure Mike will be fine keeping an eye on the two of them at work.”

“How’s Cain doing?”

“He’s healed up considerably after his… accident. Why do you… oh, I see. Good idea sis.”

“It’s what I’m here for.”

End Notes:

What's the deal with Oliveria? Find out more of what she knows next time on Massive!

Moving On by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

2 in one day?! What is this?! 

I got to work a little while later. Did all the routine stuff. Helped a few customers here and there. It was a pretty normal day really. Too normal actually. The entire day Bree had been giving me her signature glare. I tried to confront her about it but something always came up. A customer, a spill, Mike coming in unexpectedly… MIKE COMING IN UNEXPECTEDLY?!?!

“Uhm, hello Mr. Twain!” I said awkwardly

“Ah, Cole! How goes the shop old sport?”

“Everything’s fine here sir! Yup, no trouble all day!”

“Glad to hear it, glad to hear it. Now, where’s Breanna? There’s something I need to speak to her about.”

“Yes, Breanna is in the back, I think, I’ll g get her, sir!”

“Yes, you do that.”

-Mike link-

“Subject M-0 is en route to subject M-1 now ma’am.”

“Understood, agent Twain.” Said a familiar voice. “Be sure to inform her fully of our proposition.”

“Fully? Ma’am I-“

“Use discretion agent. Tell her what I’ve told you to tell her. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

-End-

I rushed into the storage area of the store to find Bree sitting down, wiping tears from her eyes as she heard me walk in.

“What is it Cole?”

“I… er, Mike’s here. He um, said he needed to talk to you about something.”

“Fine. I’ll be out in a minute.”

I walked out wondering what that could’ve possibly been about.

“She’s on her way, sir.”

“Thank you, Cole, that’ll be all.”

I returned to my duties and tried to observe my boss as stealthily as possible. Bree came out shortly later and the two of them walked outside to speak. Bree’d pulled herself together a lot in a short amount of time. That was pretty impressive seeing as she was a blubbering mess a few seconds ago. She finished talking with Mike, shook his hand, then walked back inside.

“What was that about?” I asked

“None of your damn business.”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I SAW YOU LAST NIGHT COLE! I saw you kiss Lara then head up to her apartment!”

“You don’t get to be upset! Even after you kidnapped me and held me against my will I’ve tried to be there for you! I killed a man for you! What we have…  had it’s just not there anymore. I’m sorry.”

“You should be. I’m leaving Cole.”

“What?”

“Mike just offered me a position at our sister store out west.”

“You’re switching coasts?!”

“Cole, I need this. I need to get away for a while.”

“Fine. Whatever. Go.”

The rest of the day we spent not saying a single word to one another. We clocked out. I locked up. And we went our separate ways. I wouldn’t see Bree again for some time after that incident.

I drove back to the apartment after clearing my head for a little while. When I walked into my place I was surprised. No Lara, no Bree, nobody but me. For the first time since this whole thing started I was alone… or so I thought.

I walked into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. I was just so tired of it all.

-Lara’s apartment-

“Hey, I think I’m going to go check on Cole.” Lara said to Oliveria

“Why? Camera 12 show’s he’s fine, resting up after a long day at work. See?”

“Yeah but with that whole Bree thing I’m sure he’s going to be a bit upset. Y’know?”

“Hmm, I see your point. Fine. I’ll go.”

“You?”

“Why not me?”

“Well, no offense sis but you’re not the warmest person.”

“We need him to conserve his energy, Lara, if he keeps using his powers he’ll burn himself out. Can you imagine what my boss would say if he found out we killed subject M-0?!”

“Probably “Focus on subject M-1”.”

“Point taken. Still, he’s practically family. Just let him sleep.”

“Ugh, fine.”

-End-

I woke up several hours later in the middle of the night. Screaming in terror. I was sweating purple sweat. As if that wasn’t bad enough I was tiny, again. I knew it’d be painful but I forced myself to grow back anyway. Surprisingly this time it didn’t feel painful at all, it felt nice. I took a shower, washed my sheet’s, and went out for some fresh air.

“Cole? What’re you doing up so late?” Oliveria asked from across the hall

“Oh, hey Ollie, I was just getting some fresh air.”

“Everything okay?”

“Y-yeah.”

I wasn’t sure if Lara had told her sister of the events we’d been through at that point so I wasn’t sure what to talk to her about.

“Come inside, Lara’s knocked out and I made some arroz con leche. Waaay to much for just me.”

“I’d love some, thanks!”

Ollie and I talked for hours on end about what was going on in our lives. Apparently she was working for some big company in New York now. “Essex” I think she said it was called.  She’s one of the leading scientists on some top secret project. I almost wanted to talk to her about the ooze. See if she knew anything about what was happening to me. I decided against it. We talked for a while and before I knew it the sun was rising.

“Wow! We really talked the night away!” she said

“Heh, looks that way.”

Lara got up as we were talking and was heading out to go jogging again. She gave me a seductive wink then headed out.

“Well I guess that’s my cue.” I said

“I’m leaving tonight to head back to the lab. We should talk again soon. But for  now shouldn’t you be getting ready for work?”

“Yeah, I should. I’ll see you around Ollie.”

“Bye Cole!”

-Aside-

“So what was that about?” Lara asked Ollie

“Oh, nothing, just talking with an old friend.”

“If you say so.”

“Last night he had a terrible nightmare. I sent in the sweepers to collect samples of his sweat. Apparently the sweat he produces while asleep is identical to the base formula for the serum.”

“Interesting. What was the nightmare about?”

“Well…

-Cole’s dreamscape-

I was small again. Smaller than I’d ever been before. I was walking along some slimy surface. It was pink and covered in thousands of bumps. I was in a room. A hot and humid room. I knew where I was… or at least what I was on. I turned around to the rooms opening and saw my reflection. I saw more as the mirror moved further away.

“Hello, Cole.” Bree said.

“Bree… what… what are you doing?!”

“I’m saying goodbye, Cole. To you and everything else here. But to you especially.”

“Bree… stop this… please!”

“Good. Bye. Cole.”

“NOOOOO!!!!!”

-End-

“That bitch really did a number on him.” Ollie said

“I can’t even imagine.”

“And you’ll never have to, sis. Take care of Cole for us.”

“Will do, sis, will do.”

 

End Notes:

Please review. I've got a few more ideas but I want to see what you guys think first!

Loose Ends by The Capricorn
Author's Notes:

It's  been fun but all good things must come to an end.

-Several months later-

I remember my last day as a free man fondly. Well I suppose I hadn’t truly been free for quite some time. Ah well, my last day with some semblance of control. Lara and I were laying together on her bed in a warm embrace watching some movie.

“Cole, sweetheart?”

“Yes, love?”

“Be a dear and shrink down for me.”

“Why now? Can’t we just enjoy this moment?”

“I’m sure we’d both enjoy it better if you were in my panties.”

That was logic that I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, ever argue with. Lara and I had an arrangement. I only shrank down once a week, typically on Friday nights, and spent 24 hours shrunken. This seemed to reduce the strain on my body. I was a tad surprised when she proposed this method. She’s never been one to restrain herself. Anyway, I lit up and shrank myself down to three inches. Lara sat up in the bed then reached down to grab me with her enormous yet delicate hands. She put me to her lips and kissed me all over. Then she opened her mouth and let her tongue slither out. She began licking my front side, taking exceptional care of my crotch. Soon enough I became incredibly tense. She could definitely feel the stiffness of my member and decided to lift me away from her mouth.

“Lara? Why, uhm, why’d you stop?”

Lara didn’t answer me. Instead she tilted her head back slightly and tossed me inside!

“LARAAA!!!”

I flew through her mouth and landed onto her tongue. It felt good to say the least. She shut her mouth and encased me in complete darkness. If I said I wasn’t afraid I’d be lying. She moved her tongue with such expertise, wrapping it around me and slamming me into the side of her mouth. I felt my rock hard cock pressing into her inner cheek as she moved me up and down over and over again. She stopped moving me and simply held me there pressed against her. I wondered what was she about to do next but I wasn’t kept waiting for long. Lara pressed her finger to the outside of her cheek where my dick was and rubbed it. I was in a dark, wet, cavernous paradise! I came, forcefully inside her mouth and she spit me and my purple cum out into a towel.

“Mmm, that was good Cole! Now, are you ready for round 2?”

“Always!”

“Okay just let me get m-“

Just then the phone began to ring.

“Typical.” She said “I’ll be right back.”

Lara was on the phone in the living room for a few minutes talking to someone before she came back, still on the phone.

“Cole, you NEED to see this!”

 She rushed around the room looking for the remote. When she found it she quickly turned the channel and switched to the news where something I’d never imagined was looking directly into the camera.

-Somewhere out west-

Breanna Thompson and Cain Perez, cousin of the Navarro twins, were standing standing in a warehouse surrounded by unconscious gang members, a female reporter by the name of Donna Matsumoto, and her cameraman, Ryan Jones.

“Bree! You CAN’T DO THIS!” screamed Cain

“I can do whatever I want Cain!”

“Wait, what’s she about to do?! Miss, Bree was it? I’m only here to get a story on Cain and his gang. I don’t even know who you are!”

“I know who you are, I’ve seen you on the news! I can’t… I can’t let you…”

“Bree, it’s me! It’s Ryan! We met at that coffee shop! I helped you out when you got to town! Whatever’s going on I, WE can help!”

“No one can help me. Not anymore!”

Bree then did what I expected. She began to glow, brighter than I’d ever seen her, or myself, glow before! Then she did something totally unexpected, she grew! Particles in the air around her began to glow too and gravitate towards her! Bree kept pulling in matter at a rate that seemed to be accelerating! Cain was always the smart one. He ran. He managed to grab Donna and lift her over his shoulder then looked to Ryan and told him to run too. The camera got shaky at that point and we couldn’t see anything at all aside from the warehouse floor. When they cleared the warehouse they headed for Donnas news helicopter. Cain piloted while Ryan picked up his camera and focused in on   the roof of the warehouse. Then it happened. Bree had bent down while she was expanding and her back had finally broken through the roof. She stood up, obviously disoriented, and admired her new, MASSIVE size. She looked up at the helicopter. Her body stopped glowing except for her eyes. Cain pulled Ryan into the helicopter and the camera fell to the ground.

-Back to Cole and Lara-

“Did you just…?” Lara spoke into the phone

“Yeah, sis, I saw. We never anticipated anything like this.” Ollie said from her lab “Lara, you’ve got to activate the Tartarus protocols.”

“Okay, see you soon.”

“Hurry.”

Lara hung up the phone. Then she looked at me with a sorrowful look in her eyes.

“Cole…”

“Lara, did you, I mean, Bree jus-“

“I’m so sorry.”

“Wait, wha-“

Lara pulled out a device from her dresser, a small golden sphere with bright white lights coming from it. She pressed down on it with her index finger and the light from it illuminated the room.

“Lara?! The fuck is that?! What’d it do?!”

“Cole, Calm down.”

“Calm down!? Fuck that!”

I tried to grow but nothing happened. No purple glow, no pain, nothing.

“Lara, what… what did you do? W-what IS that thing?!”

“I’m so sorry, Cole.”

Lara pressed down on a different part of the sphere and I immediately began feeling dizzy, I passed out.

-Present-

Well that’s my story… my tale if you will. Nowadays I just sit here, in this gargantuan hamster cage, looking back at everything that's happened to me these past few months. Thinking to myself "Cole, is there anything you could've done? Is there any action you could've taken to have ensured that you wouldn't have wound up in this crazy situation?" but you already knew that, didn’t you? Hmmm, I wonder…

“Excuse me, Dr. Navarro?” I said to Ollie

“Yes, Mr. Pryde?”

“I was wondering if you could tell me what day it is.”

“It’s Friday. Remember we’re running experiment M-17 today. I’ll be back for you in a few hours. Be sure to rest up and eat your food.”

“Sure thing, doc.”

Isn’t that just poetic? This whole thing started on a Friday. Guess we’ve come full circle. Experiments and a sexy ass doctor taking care of me. Still, I do miss those warm nights with Lara even if her twin sister’s the one taking care of me. Still, I wonder how Bree’s doing these days? Oh well, no point worrying, I’m sure I’ll be seeing her soon enough…

 

End Notes:

Sooo... what's next? A sequel? A prequel? Why not both?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3611